Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna laugh, cut him and kick it in at the end. We leave it with just a lift you spirits, you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks. So it's list oh folks that we dig it good.
Speaker 3: Hey, no this do what you do?
Speaker 1: No this do what you do? Can no do what I do?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, this is Flaming Roe and welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Learn. And I'm with my handsome producer and my very special guest co host that will be introduced to you to you all momentarily, we want to thank you guys for joining us here laughing larn. It has been a tumultuous week. We're gonna get to what's happening, but let me tell you on my personal note. I'm home from New York City. I went to New York. I did the Breakfast Club on Monday and Tuesday. I had a pretty decent time. I had a really good time, actually, and I was supposed to do Yonkers this weekend. I want to apologize to all of them. Give my person over it, baby. I want to apologize to my fans for me not making it. There was some personal family emergency and I had to come home. I so apologize, and I think that the guy that should refund you guys all your money. I'm hoping he did. I spoke with him and he said he would. But outside of that, I had amazing time in New York. Coco was there with me. The Breakfast Club was what it is always was a good time, and I am home. My video drops this Tuesday with Maci Gray called cop Killer. Y'all gonna be excited to see that I killed the police officer, not for real, you know, for play. Well look, look, well no, I'm just joking. But I'm home and we are going to have such a good show today because my girl is here. One of my flamus has been riding with me from day one, the one that only miss Bobby Cliff and Hi.
Speaker 3: Bobby high Flame.
Speaker 1: Happy Saturday Today, Happy Sunday. How are you too, Twins?
Speaker 3: I am terrific. It was gorgeous, seventy eight degrees here in Boston, sunny, cool breeze, a real gorgeous spring day. It's happy to be anything but happy. It's hard to be anything but happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well in the times that we live in, and you better find happy is whatever you can. Bobby Christmas, it's the truth. I'm so proud of my I said. Let me tell y'all. I got my early birthday present Bobby and Aaron. So when I had to come home early on Thursday, I had to change my ticket on Delta and I was waiting until my birthday to a platform an American Express card because I was waiting to cross the thrill of seven hundred threshold. I was two points away. So when I was changing the ticket and they's like, why don't you just apply for Cristic, I'm like, oh no, no, no, I'm waiting until my birthday because I didn't want to get turned down. She said, I'm looking at your history here, you should do it. I said no, I don't want to be selling told no. So she convinced me to do it. I was approved in two seconds for an American Spress card. Girl, I almost jump out the midler. Now, let me tell you why it is so important to me, because since I was twenty two, I wanted an American Spress card, but I ain't do right by my credit. Now I do, and so I'm grateful to have one. It just took me a long time to get it, but I haven't.
Speaker 3: Don't leave home with that.
Speaker 1: And it's a really nice limit, very good. So I got my early birthday pras.
Speaker 3: Can you can you finance on American Express or is does actually be paid off at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Well, the one you get from Delfta you can finance was the other one. But I got the hard car, Bobby, I got the steal card.
Speaker 3: Oh nice. I was just gonna say, it's a nice limit. Don't get crazy with it if you have to pay it off at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not gonna even I'm not gonna touch this car for nothing. My daughter already saw it. She was like, can we go shopping? And I said, who's gonna pay for it? Look, I got the hard car.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Bobby, Ah, congrats.
Speaker 1: I'm paying my bills on time. So let's get past all of that. Well, let me start right here, because we are going to get into all the mass shootings that's happening. But I just need to start right here. I did an interview with brother Reza Islam, who was also a guest here on Laughline a couple of weeks ago, and in the interview, he asked me, should women compete in sports to transform and be allowed to compete in forts against biological women. My answer was absolutely not. I stood on the answer and I stand by that answer now. The reason I'm saying that is because with the special needs, when they wanted to compete in the Olympics, they created the special needs of them. With paraplegics, they created Olympics for paraplegics who have lost limbs or something in the military or through life. The women that wanted to play professional basketball when they could not play in the NBA, they created a WNBA. They can create a lane for trans athletes. It might start small, but it will get bigger. That's what happens. That's what happens to a penis that starts small. Your job is to get it bigger. Ask me how I know anyway, a video of a tan, a young trans a person who said they identify as trends. I'm saying what they say because looking at the video, it's clearly a teenage boy who says he's identify as as trans fighting two biological teenage girls. He's at least two feet taller than both of them, and he beat both these girls up. Again, I say that we are physically stronger, we are harder to handle because we still are men, and this will be the face that they will use. A video right there will be what they will use to say. This is why trans athletes should not compete against female athletes. Am I knocking the video? Not at all. I'm glad somebody recorded it because I do not want trans athletes to compete against biological female athletes, or I don't want transmitian athletes to compete against biological male athletes. I think Elaine should be created for all trans athletes. That is my take on it. You don't have to like it, neither do you have to agree with the listeners. That is how I feel, and I was raised on boys that are not supposed to beat up on girls, But god damn it, what are y'all giving them a butter pass to beat up on girls because if y'all change the rules, I forgot to get the memo.
Speaker 4: Do you feel I know that we've seen.
Speaker 3: What we've seen recently coming out is that they were more geared towards trans women competing with other women more than trans men with men. So they were they I think they were going to let the trans men compete with men if they wanted, If you know, that's.
Speaker 4: That's the way they were looking. No, because they don't know.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, if you're not gonna do.
Speaker 4: You say it's all or nothing. That's that is where I was going. Yes, that's where it.
Speaker 1: So either they're going to be able to do it or they're not going You cannot pick and choose. It's still not fair. It's not a fair advantage to the transmi because the biological meaning the argument is still they're going to still be stronger.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, but no, I wasn't sure if that's where you were going, because they you know, the trans men don't have the testosterone, they don't have the aggression, and I think that's why they were allowing them to and they could get by the biological men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's not to say that some of these women, these trans these trans means aren't strong as biological means. Some of these male athletes see transmit athletes be strong as a bull. But if you're not going to do it for the women, you cannot do it for the mean. Just create what I wanted to That's what it is. So yeah, and I think that that video was for ponderous And they said I was watching some of the reports from the news and from some of the students that went to the school. I was looking on seeing it in some other news publications, and they were saying that the trans the person who identified a trands because I'm not going to call that young person try they identified as trains because they weren't trans. Was going in the bathroom and exposing the junk and walking around exposing themselves to these young girls. I have daughters. Those girls. Look about my youngest daughter age, she's in high school, she's sixteen. I don't want my daughter exposed to that. Not the Internet. I'm sure they haven't seen it all, but I still don't want them going to the locker room and anything could happen. And with the way things have flipped with prison. Anybody can identify it in jail now, hell, Eric and put our producer who looks clearly like a very handsome man. But he could throw a wig on and a fingernail and say, oh, I identify as Trands and they put him in prison with women. He can get all the kuchie. He won't. No, this is where we have pushed this. This is what we have pushed it to. It is to a point of no return. But it's at a breaking point, and it's not a good breaking point for us, So please be careful and please be cautious. I didn't agree with that, and I still don't agree with that, and I will stand by that. And I get a lot of backlass trouble, but y'all know I don't care. Okay, Bobby, where are we going next? Because that's nothing for me.
Speaker 4: I appreciate, I thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I do feel it's important, especially for teenagers to have some sort of lane to compete. They need to be hurt, feel like they're heard and whatnot. So and I agree, I mean, there's there should be something for them. So we're going to have to We're going to have to figure out. What that out?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The sadness of the world. What's the sadness of the world, Bobby, Yes, what.
Speaker 3: Is the sadness of There's like a million things right now that are sad in the world. One of the couple of our topics. You just just were talking about being in New York. I don't know if you want to talk about the New York subway shooting, if you want to stay on New York and move from there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's go to New York. So when I was in New York, and so here's the I caught the train. We were on live when I caught the train. I caught the train online the subway because I wanted to have a subway experience while I was in New York. Fortunately it was We went on the subject on the subway the day that this accidental incident happened. But there was a guy. He was a street performer. His name is Neely. What's his name, Buddy, It.
Speaker 3: Is Jordan Neely. He was thirty years old.
Speaker 1: And he was a Michael Jackson impersonator. He worked to train the subway system for years as a street performer. He was dynamic. He suffered from some mental illness issues, but here lately they have gotten a little aggressive. So apparently he was on the subway train and he said They say he was complaining that he was hungry. I don't know if he was getting up in people's faces. We don't know a lot of the details. But what we do know that we saw was a guy who was a marine. He was an ex marine, and he put mcneelie in a choke He put Neely in the choke hold for four minutes and killed him. He died from being in a choke hol once he got to the hospital. I do think that it was too long. He is an ex marine. Neely was very small. The marine who was a white guy. Neelie was black. The marine who's a white guy looked buff. He looked very marine ish. You know, if you think of a marine, you think of him and cut it and shave and all that, and he looked like that. I think that it was the pressure was too long and too strong. There were people there trying to calm it down, but we were not there. We don't know all the situation. We don't know the capacity of how aggressive it was or the energy that was on the train. So I don't want to say that it was racially motivated. But didn't we just see this picture, didn't We just watched this movie with George Floyd. It's the only difference when one was a police officer and now one is an ex marine Bobby, you know, and I don't want to get my I'm black. Bobby is clearly a white woman. This was a white man and a black man. I don't want to just jump in and say it was all racially motivated. We don't know the aggression of it. But I'm waiting for it to unfold and stay with tune to us here, so we'll give you more of the story as we found out. That's my perspective. Now we're gonna let Bobby give her Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I want to just jump on what you had said. I do think that we need to. The investigation is still going on. We know that the people who immediately came forward, they already had their statements along with the along with sergeant Penny. I don't what do you want to call him sergeant Penny because he's retired and he was twenty four years old. They let him go based on what his statement is and what the statements of the other people and whatever they could see inside the train. See, we were only seeing what somebody actually filmed. We're not seeing the trained cameras. I don't feel that this is in my opinion, I don't from what I see so far, I don't feel like it was racially motivated. If there was any prejudice at all, I think it might have been somebody that was homeless and or somebody that had some pretty heavy mental health issues. I believe they said he was schizophrenic. I think it's completely unfortunate. I don't know, especially in today's environment. The last time I was on FLAM and I were talking about how scary as you can't pull in somebody's driveway or ring a wrong bell or I don't know. If I was sitting on the train, if I don't have mister Penny's expertise to do a choke hold, I wouldn't even know how to try to keep somebody under and under wraps. But I you know, I don't know how I would have felt. We do know, of course, the people on the train at that time wouldn't wouldn't have known this, But he has been arrested. Mister Neely forty three times for a lot of petty any stuff like jumping the turnstile, theft. We know that he also but also assaults. I just wanted to sorry, let me finish that thought he was he was in three times specifically on women that he assaulted women. He got onto the train screaming that he didn't care if he died or if he went to jail. Probably in his circumstance, the poor guy, he probably would have been better off and I had a place, because he had no food, he was hungry, he was sick of having nothing. He's also nobody would know this on the train either. But he was also somebody that lost his mother as a teenager via murder from her boyfriend who actually stuffed her into a suitcase and then jumped her into New Jersey, and that had a terrific impact. I don't know if he had some sort of break at that point and that's where his mental health issues started. It's super just it's a super super sad thing.
Speaker 1: I think I don't want to say, and I want to say this body since you brought that up, maybe because I don't know, but you know, with the assault charges, because I hate when they go into the victim's past to bring up everything that the victim has done. Right, go to the culprit, whatever the case may be. This other guy still murdered him, he still choked him to death. It's still a homicide. Yeah, whether or not they want to bring up his past. And you know, and I'm not saying that he did not accost a woman. He did not touch a woman inappropriately, but it's been so many false accusations now with women saying that somebody touched them inappropriately. Now a lot of times they using that, Yes, that's just a ploy or attack it. I don't know, and I don't want to say that. And I hate that this man was going through the mental illness and I didn't even know about him his mother like that. So it's so many different components and so many different factors that could have, like you said, made him more off the rail that day. I don't think he deserved to be murdered or killed that way. I hate him. He was being aggressive on the train, and I'm hoping that justice is when they find out, when they get to the root of whatever the whole problem is, that justice is proper. So, yeah, we don't do on that because I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to ride that, Bobby, because I'm telling you parssing me feelings curtain kind of way, and other parts of me don't. But because I don't know, I can't say.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel. I can only report the facts that I've been able to research, but I can't tell you. And I wasn't there and I couldn't feel vibe, and I don't, you know, I just don't know. I know that we have a huge, huge mental health crisis in the United States right now, and uh, we've got to do something about it. Because my other feeling is that I've already mentioned that I don't feel like this. This man should have been riding the train. You know, he was too ill. He should have been getting services somewhere or had medication. I don't know if he willingly did not take his meds. A lot of mental mentally ill people don't. But it could be that he wanted to take them, but he didn't have the money to take them. If he didn't have money, he certainly didn't have money for drugs.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you know, you can get some of these mental health medications you can get for free. But here's the problem. Side effect. But it's the side effect.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: They don't like it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't. They don't like the loopiness or they don't like the distortion in their mind.
Speaker 3: You don't feel sharped, you don't feel Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes libido, Yeah, sometimes the kids are libido. Sometimes it makes you depressed. You know, medication. Different medications have different sideffects some people. So maybe he had taken it and he didn't like the way madhim said we don't know, and we went we don't know, but God bless and hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Also, another mental health issue really was the Allen, Texas mass shooting.
Speaker 1: And and Georgia. Yeah, well, first of all, May is mental health mental health Awareness month. And good guy or they showing up in May. Jesus the man in the hospital and Georgia went up in there. He was trying to get treatment. He couldn't get treated me, he couldn't get services. He came back with a gun and shot the place up.
Speaker 3: That that was May third.
Speaker 1: He only killed one, but he injured three others. They caught him uninjured. He's not dead, but it's so much and then the other guy, who's the other one body the mentalation.
Speaker 4: We had, the one we have.
Speaker 3: So this is even so I pulled up all the mass shootings that have been going on. I'm only looking at May. That's all I'm looking at. I'm not looking at before or after. It's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen mass shootings in the month of May alone.
Speaker 1: So the one that we were.
Speaker 3: Going to, right, I mean, can you so? Alan, Texas was the other one that they had been showing clips about a man who came into the Allen Premium Malls. It's a mall that has one hundred and twenty stores in it and just opened up outside one of the one of the entrances. Thank god he didn't get inside the mall because there might have been more shoppers inside versus out. The clip shows him just pulling up almost like he's coming through just the parking space area, putting it in park, getting out, and in shooting. And thank god that there was a police officer that was there in a different assignment. I don't know if he was just doing you know, like they make a few extra bucks and they do traffic or something or you know, when they're putting filling in potholes.
Speaker 4: But he heard the.
Speaker 3: Shots and ran towards the shots neutralized the man. Otherwise it could have been there could have been a lot more shootings. He had an AR fifteen.
Speaker 4: Is that what the AR fifteen?
Speaker 1: So that is there, that is their web, that seems to be their weapon of choice, the one that they will not stop selling. And that is the same weapon that they keep using around the country to kill, kill kill. Not only is it around this country, but his crossover that we spoke about earlier to other countries, because now the copycat effect is happening in other countries which they didn't even have mass shootings some of these other foreign kinds. I know, it's crazy. They haven't had mass shootings since maybe two thousand.
Speaker 3: Well because they don't have guns, right like everybody. The people don't realize. They wonder why the United States, Like so, my family's from Ireland. You can't get on the gun Island. Only the detectives, not even the regular cops that they call Bobby's Strangely enough, they don't have guns, you know, they have nightsticks and they have other ways to neutralize probably tasers. Now. Back when I used to go, they didn't have a lot. But it was funny, I ab it. He's the governor was on and I didn't hear him say anything about how he was going to stop the violence. He wants to keep guns out of criminal's hands. Not in any of these one hundred and ninety nine shootings since the beginning of the year, was there a criminal involved that I could see or that they mentioned or that they clarified for us. And he's blaming it on mental health. But he's also probably one of the ones, or his party certainly is that is shooting President Biden's tuition reimbursement down. And I say that because if we can't get people to willingly go into these fields and be mental health providers, we're going to have to pay for their school. We're gonna have to make it easy so they want to go in. They make the least amount of money, they can't be left with, you know, a couple hundred thousand and student loans and they're only making fifty thousand a year.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny. It's it's we the people we value the least or that are most.
Speaker 3: Important jobs, These essential workers get paid the least.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely Wait a minute, but we have had one hundred and ninety nine mass shooting, hundred shootings and undy seven days. Wow wow.
Speaker 3: And I looked, nineteen of them were in Texas.
Speaker 1: So you're at Grey Avid and and and and Florida, Texas and Florida. I love.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm looking at Florida, not a whole lot of There's been a couple in Florida, but not as many as I thought there would be.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm about the laws and Texas in Florida.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, they're all very states, right yeah, open carries so they.
Speaker 1: Don't have to do it is for ponderans and it is out of control. And until they change these laws, especially with these air fifteens, because these air fifteens are such crazy weapons and just such damage to the body. But they're making so much money and people like Majorie Taylor Green and you know, and I already keep pushing thesegena's pushing the pushing, the pushing it as if they get the best. Interesting. I wonder what they have chicks look like, because I know they giving them chicks on the personal to pay to do free advertisements for.
Speaker 3: If I'm sure, they're all the lobbyists and in their pockets, but I don't We've got to We've got to do something with the mental health. We also have to do something with these assault weapons. You know, if we want to get if we want to get guns under control. That's nobody's talking about that or things that would be acceptable. So I don't want to take guns away from anybody. I think you've got the right to carry on them. But I just I don't want it to just become you know, opening the trunk of your car and people just dig it in. I mean, we have to do some sort of background checks.
Speaker 1: I think it's too late.
Speaker 3: I think we can do something for the kids. So maybe too late for you and me playing, but what about like the grandchildren, Like can we fix it by them?
Speaker 1: Well when in certain states like Florida and Texas that we talked about earlier, they give their kids that is write a passage years old, Yeah they don't. They absolutely do. I mean it's it's it's absolutely crazy to me. But we're going to do something. We're going to do something.
Speaker 3: And if we can start with mental health and taking the assault wife weapons, if just do those two pieces, it would be, it would be wonderful and getting rid of the stigma. So like I like any time that that he can. I've seen Charlemagne on the Breakfast Club with you there too. We will talk about his struggles in his lifetime about mental health and how important it is to have a therapist and blah blah blah. So we need more people like that that people look up to to.
Speaker 1: I think when we first started doing coffee time that when the pandemic first hit, I said that when this was all over, the pandemic was all over, that the the whole country need to just put out couches and a loud speaker. I think you need to lay on the couch and get some therapy, because it's the way it's the times that we're living in. It is so scary, it.
Speaker 3: Is and it's stressful, and it's you know, and in kids social media is you and I were blessed that we didn't have any of this when we were growing up, but you know, competition and whatnot is so is so stiff. You know, I wish guidance counselors they used to serve a role. It wasn't just to get you into a school. Years ago it was they acted as social workers, and I wish we could get back to something like that or make it so that you had social workers that were open to the kids that were in the school and they felt comfortable enough to go. But you can't even keep teachers without having thirty kids in a class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty key is no assistant. It's scary, Bobby, It's very scary. All it takes is too disruptive. Take is too disruptive to true. And I said about I'm honestly thinking about taking my daughter out of school and have homeschooling her to get out of high school. It's just getting too scary, and I don't even feel like she's getting the education that we got. To be honest, I just don't. I think that it's so much worry and fear in the school system now that you have the teachers can't even consciously just teaching these kids because it's getting worse because the fear you're worried about who's bringing in a gun or who has a weapon, And bullying is so out of control. Bullying, bullying. It is definitely not bullying that I remember. I remember being bullied. I didn't get my ass with a couple of times. I wore plenty of asses too, but I never thought I was gonna get killed. And the bullying now means you might get killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. Well, all I can say is, if you start to homeschool, you're going to need the mental health. You better get it. You better get yourself.
Speaker 1: I would get a tutor. I wouldn't. I would get a tutor. She's too difficult.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, oh my god, I'd be losing my mind.
Speaker 1: But at least I would have a different feel because I'm always afraid. If I get an email from the school or a text from the school, you know is they're shooting and moov because you cannot be accountable for somebody else's kid, and I hate that. Sometimes we blame the parents, but teenagers keep a lot of a lot of stuff internally. They don't share with the adults. They share with other teenagers, or they shared with social media. They shared publicly with the world on social media, thinking they talking to one or two of their friends, not realizing that you're talking to everybody's following you on your page or whoever decides to share with. It is just a scary time, and it is beyond repair, beyond control. I do want to give a shout out to the telethon that's having drag It is not dangerous. They having a big telethign tonight because drag shows are not dangerous. Again, I still stand with drag shows. I stand for drag shows. I do not stand for reading in the library to kids and inappropriate clothing. I don't care whether you trans, gay, straight, white, fat, black eye do.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say yeah, I want everybody covered up. I don't want to plopping out. I don't know who you are or what you are.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you identify. Ask cover your head, that's what you identify.
Speaker 3: Ask cover I want to see us.
Speaker 1: I'll be showing your booty to my babies. I don't They ain't looking at my booty. They damn sure don't want to look at you. It's a good God, you know. But Bobby, it was just it's just it's I'm sadden. I'm sorry said this, but I am sadden because all the drama that's happening in the world with the mass shooting, so I can't I can't get past this. Hopefully I see that everybody talking about Biden and Trump and Trump and Biden. I'm hoping that Biden wingings again if we have no one else. I know a lot of people have been saying a whole bunch of negative things, but I still hope Biden wings. Y'all say negative things about Prince Charles too. He still got the crown. It took him eighty nine years, but he still got it.
Speaker 4: His mother held on to that until her giant breath.
Speaker 1: She was not trying to give up that crown to Charles, because I guess she figured and then then Camella got what she wanted. She is now the queen.
Speaker 4: I know, wasn't it I could have? I usually I like all that.
Speaker 3: Stuff because I like pageantry, but I just couldn't. I couldn't. I just couldn't bear her. And I know what she did was done thirty five years ago or whatever. We probably I should probably get over it, but I she's just like a big old horse face to me. I just caun't it over.
Speaker 4: She's I just I see her and she does the work and all that.
Speaker 3: I'm a grudg sholder from way back on Irish. What can I say?
Speaker 1: Listen, Camela stayed in her lane, stayed in her place, kept her mouth, she had kept her head low and get what she wanted. She got the ground, oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean she wasn't getting it until two years ago or a year and a half ago. I think Elizabeth announced that if he should be Queen corn Corn sort, if he was, he became king, and maybe you'd have to because I don't know what could she say a princess if he's a king of the husband's king.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a lot of rules.
Speaker 1: I wonder how the thought, how the children feel that they knew that this woman had such a hand in the demise of their mother and I had death, oh per se.
Speaker 3: But you know the marriage too, she she picked her if you watch any of the stuff she because she was already married with kids and they had whatever relationship, supposedly it was just friends, and she picked her and knowing and then went right in and inserted herself into their marriage. You know, there was the three of them, as Diana said in an interview that you know, the con't be three people in a marriage. I saw the two of them, including Harry, and they said they were and they said it in a nice way. They said, if you anybody that spends more than you know. A half hour with them sees that they are literally were made for each other.
Speaker 4: You know, did it mean that they forgive for what happened with the mother?
Speaker 3: I don't think, you know, they didn't even put that on, but they said that, you know, they she makes him very happy, period.
Speaker 1: Poor poor poor Corlgees. I know after all that she came home to Elizabeth. I know she keeped the ship out of the dolls. I know them couryers keep the hell between Harry brings between Harry bringing the home of black woman, and and and child's bringing home old woman.
Speaker 3: Good god, hey, did she for the love of God, she's She's with her her second ex daughter in law. They're living with Sarah Ferguson.
Speaker 4: That's who got them. Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they telling her all the stories. They telling her all the stories. Bobby was beautiful. I'm with you, Bobby. I love all the pomp and circumstance of all the royals. I know the history of the royals. We know people got negative things to say about this, that and the third, But right now we were only talking about the Poma circumstance and the beauty of those jewels and crowns. And I know you say something about the jewels. Oh they stole the jewels? Did they steal them from you? Okay, yeah, well they.
Speaker 3: Were given to them by and it's and it's way before them, you know, it's you think I got the royal family. They're all different countries come in. Like if they did their ancestry dot com and I did mine, I'm probably more English, even though I'm not English at all. You know, they're a little bit of German, they're a little bit this, they're but all those people brought stuff in because remember women weren't valued, so you had to give a dowry, and you had to give the jewels and you you know, one of the jewels if they came from wherever? Blood diamonds. Should they have given them back? I don't know, but right now they have them. This is the first time in history neither the queen or the king got new got new thrown, not thrown crowns. They used. They used existing crowns, which was good. You know, that's recycling at its best, which I sort of liked. I thought that was sort of cool. And you know, the people of England shouldn't have to pay for new crowns. That's bs when when you've got a vault full of them and everybody doesn't even get to wear them for more than ten minutes each.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure I'm glad Camella. I mean, Camilla got a chance to put hers on, because she already is about ten years older than Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: So yeah, oh she was. She didn't it didn't add to her though, didn't didn't give her any didn't give her any oomph.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's something about her that just and she was like scratching at the back. I'm like your calum, lady, keep your hands. If it's pulling your hair out. You've been imagined. You suck it up for beauty, you know, sitt in beauty.
Speaker 1: Beauty. Okay, first of all, beauty and Camella should not even be on the same page. Oh my god, thank you for getting I like the Harry when, I love her, I love her hair. When and I knew that Megan couldn't go, she had to be at home with the baby. Plus you know that we don't know what kind of blood is happening over there. Everybody want to say, well, it's disrespectful. No, you don't know what kind of situation she was going into.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wouldn't do it for that.
Speaker 3: If I could say anything, I would only say I think that it was an opportunity lost for exposure, for not of her children, for her children. It would have been wonderful in eighty years for her kids to look back and say, oh, that's what Grampy's you know, coronation, And here I was. I thought, you know, I thought that was an opportunity lost. But they have to make their own decisions. If they didn't feel safe or whatever, that that's on them. They really were going to celebrate the little going.
Speaker 1: In my head right now, Bobby, I can't remember one time I've ever seen a picture with Prince Charles holding Harry and Meghan's kids. I can't think of one picture I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Or any I've seen him talking. He talks to them, I see them like that, but I've never seen.
Speaker 1: Him I saw the No I've seen him holding. I've seen him holding William's children.
Speaker 3: Oh have you. I've never seen them holding. I see him interacting with them, like he kind of gets down on their level, and I see that, but I've never seen holding Hey, flame, you know what we can't even be critical. He's probably met them twice, and you know, kids, you're not going to pass the kid off to a stranger.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: They haven't been over there all that long. They've been in the US, and they've done their kids. So I don't know how much how much exposure he's actually even had, So I could be critical from a lot of things, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, congratulations King Charles. You family got you found King Charles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he waited to the very end.
Speaker 1: Because Elizabeth wasn't happening. I'm gonna tell you what. When we shook it up, Harry brought their sister home Baby because the Queen Elizabeth wasn't gone. She was on literally about three hundred. She was determined as to lead a crown to Charles. Harry brought their sister home. It shook the whole castle of baby. Oh my god, listen here. Thank you body for joining me today. Thank you. I got a lot of personal stuff going on, so I'm ladies and Geman. I don't feel like by this episode is of the part. It's just been a lot. New York was a roller coaster out of everything so, but we're home now. We gotta put it together. I have a new video that's dropping on Tuesday that I did with Macy Gray. It is called cop Killer. If you guys get a chance to listen to it, it'll be everywhere on Tuesday. I think they're releasing on World Start and then she's going to release it on MTV or something like that. And this me and there, y'all wait till y'all see. Oh my god, just watch it. Please watch. It's called cop Killer.
Speaker 4: So it's a it's a music video.
Speaker 1: Yes, the song gets very catchy too, but it's very scandalous and it's very controversial. You know my middle name? And uh yeah, we just I just listen. We got some other projects coming up. I shut the Sizzereal for the new show. He she Weed's Red Carper review. We're gonna see how that goes. I am still up for the job at the Breakfast Club. We'll see how it goes. And I might be doing some things with Sheery nodded Sheerri Shepherd, since she had removed the couple of her producers. Oh and congratulations to Sheery Shepherd before Emmy nominations for Best Talk Show also to Jennifer her So we will see what's happening. Because here at Laugh and Learn Season three, we are never trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your bad because their mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don't waste your man, ladies and gentlemen. And if you feel like it's right, and everybody else feel like it's wrong, but you feel like it's right, you don't have to go along with everybody else. You got to do what's best for you.
Speaker 4: And they're right, Bobby, Absolutely, go with your gut.
Speaker 3: That's what we're told that as little kids, and we never do.
Speaker 1: If my gus said I want a jelly donut and not a glaze donut, then I'm getting my jelly donut.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: But no, absolutely go with your gut. And as Jan always says, keep your head in a swile. Pay attention. These are people that we're just going into a store for this latest shooting. So I'm going to pay attention to where you are.
Speaker 1: And I want to ask everyone America, everybody who's listening to the sound is but sounding me and Bobby's voice when you're out in public. I know you want to be careful. You or thinking you're going to the grocery store, you're going to church. Look around, Just just get your face out that phone. Look around and see who's around you, because you don't know what kind of days somebody else is having. If somebody looks strange, nine times out of ten, they are strange. And strange don't mean you're gonna go to the other side of the store. Strange now means that you might need to get the hell out the store or get out the establishment if they look a little crazy, because sometimes you really can see the spastic inst somebody's faces if you're looking for it. A lot of these have been just show up and just start shooting, so you don't the element of surprise gets you. But play attention, y'all. Look around. Look at why you get on a coat and it's ninety degrees outside. You know why they looking strange in the face. Pay attention to them. You could you could possibly save your own life. And if you're in the grocery store, run to the freezer. Jump in the freezer. Ain't gonna come to the frost, gonna freeze up. They don't even see you in there. You be cold as hell, but you'll be alive.
Speaker 3: And I'd say also, I think we don't have to go to every fight we're invited to. And I think a lot of people forget that if somebody irks you in a little way, you just let it go. You know, you don't have to you don't have to engage. And then sometimes people just need to be treated with a little respect and compassion.
Speaker 1: That's that's easy to said and done, though, Bible. Looking at the man in Texas, that guy last week who went the guy the man next door asked him to stop shooting his gun, and he went in the house and killed all the neighbors.
Speaker 3: I just can't even I just did that. I mean, it's absolutely absolutely crazy. But look where he came from and what he did for a living. You know, like that's somebody. Now, maybe they didn't know that though, the neighbors when they asked him to they wanted to put their baby.
Speaker 1: He is, didn't know, but he had been deported back out the country three or four times. He kept sneaking back in. Yeah, ridiculous, crazy, ridiculous. Bobby Clifford, thank you so much for joining me here, laughing on you got me through this week, mister Aaron, I appreciate you, my producer flame As. I thank you guys for joining us, listening in paying attention. Please get registered to vote. Please make sure that all your ducks in the road, because November will be here before you know it. And if you're not paying attention to what is happening in politics, they are using every trick that they know how, and they creating tricks. They are making up tricks, They're making laws to break the laws. I'm telling you, pay attention. This is Flame un Row. We appreciate you joining us here a laugh and Learn. Please you want to follow me app, follow me on iHeart on the Black Effect Network, Listen to me on Apple, Spotify, Amazon, follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, to the grocery store, to the Cardo paople all day just follow me. I'm paying a condo with no can thank you guys so much. I appreciate you all. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn