Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Today, the thirtieth day of April, April thirtieth, it's gonna be May. Oh May Tomorrow's that day where we play the Backshoo Poys.
Speaker 2: It's going to be made day.
Speaker 4: It's in sync.
Speaker 2: Oh, in sync. It's going to be May day.
Speaker 1: Stern u be May.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's in sync. Yeah, I mean, honest mistake at this hour.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: Sterna be.
Speaker 3: May we do this. We've done this. I've done it for twenty years. How long has that song been out? How many years have I actually played that on this five? So that song was out before I started here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you played every May first.
Speaker 2: Every single day, every single April thirtieth. I think I do.
Speaker 1: Skurna be May.
Speaker 2: The thing's gonna be worn out soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The meme circulates every year too, so you know it works. Yeah, all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: So today's National raisin Day, National oatmeal cookie Day?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: Partly Sonny Hi's in the low seventies and eighties Inland.
Speaker 4: Love to see it.
Speaker 3: Get into a second Tate update here in just a little bit, Second Date up. They met at a friend's wedding and danced together all night. They even went on two dates after that. But I guess things have totally cooled off. Cute, well, not so cute because it cooled off, I know.
Speaker 4: But meeting at a wedding is always the.
Speaker 3: Best, I don't think. I think we've talked about that before. I'm not so sure it is the best.
Speaker 4: It is the best mutual friend you.
Speaker 2: Ever had someone you've never been married, sisany.
Speaker 4: I met someone at Sydney's wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you.
Speaker 3: Read someone meet somebody at your wedding except for Tanya? Like, yeah, Tanya met Tanya meets everybody everywhere.
Speaker 1: There is multiple hookups at my wedding, like multiple, I can't even can't even count.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Like so many single friends that hooked up.
Speaker 1: Like that night? Yes, and then also then either got each other's numbers and then went out on dates like Tanya did.
Speaker 2: True, Tonny, did you go out with the guy for a while?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I went out with him multiple times.
Speaker 3: Actually, Oh, you're fun at a wedding. Let's see how fun you are at your wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be the most fun ever.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, do you have any information for us? Every day?
Speaker 3: Connie Seacrest, what's the news? Well, mom, I'm hosting the wedding.
Speaker 2: When is it? You told me it's around a holiday. Now we don't know time is up.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm exploring one last option before so if we do in La, we're looking April May of next year.
Speaker 4: But we're looking. We're exploring one more option to trying to turn up be. May you heard than that it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be may you heard that right here?
Speaker 1: How did you have that handy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: So you were in the bathroom when we started. I was vamping for you.
Speaker 3: I didn't say you were in the bathroom, but you and I was playing that stern up be may bless?
Speaker 1: Oh I guess because literally you're right it is.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be may.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love it when I get anyone that's in this hour up doing something already being productive or grabbing something to eat.
Speaker 2: Feel free. This is like the time to shout you guys out.
Speaker 3: But Jack's Restaurant on Wi your Boulevart and Painter there, people are up for the chicken and waffles. Okay, chicken and waffles in the morning. It is a great combination of things to have, So thank you guys for listening. They're partly sunny, highs in the low seventies. If you're putting yourself together this morning mid eighties Inland, we are paying your bills. Got that morning hack. Are you a barefoot person? I'm a person that gets into my slippers as soon as I am. I cannot get into my ug slippers fast enough.
Speaker 1: Same, I'm fifty to fifty, I can. I can be barefoot around the house, but not outside.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like I collect bad things on the bottom of my feet.
Speaker 2: Clean your floors, no, just.
Speaker 3: Just want to walk around. I think stuff like sticks to my frid.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I feel like you can't clean your floors good enough.
Speaker 1: You guys. I have three kids and I can still walk around barefoot in my house like usually bottom of my feet.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't know how you do it and still end up happy here every day. I don't know how you do it because it's a lot. It's a lot of it's it takes a lot of energy. So that's coming out. We'll tell you the one place you should never be caught barefoot, and then that second date update Sidney, what do we miss overnight.
Speaker 2: What happened well?
Speaker 1: Beyonce and her twelve year old daughter Blue Ivy Carter are teaming up once again, this time for the Lion King prequel Mufasa the Lion King. It's going to be out on December twentieth. The trailer is out now. The top fourteen songs on Billboard's Hot one hundred this week are all from Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poet's Department, with Fortnite at number one. No artist has had every song in the top ten since Taylor Swift released Midnights back in twenty twenty two, and Dojakat is requesting fans stop bringing their kids to her shows. She posted, I don't know what you think this is, but I don't make music for children, so leave your kids at home. And that's happened overnight.
Speaker 2: I got a new coffee machine.
Speaker 4: Oh good, m h.
Speaker 2: Don't I seem happier?
Speaker 1: It was time?
Speaker 2: Wow. I bought the mister coffee.
Speaker 3: At the drug store and I've been using it maybe too often, not cleaning it well enough. So I finally broke down. I got a new coffee maker, got a Queens and Art drip, I load that thing, and.
Speaker 2: It made fantastic coffee this morning.
Speaker 1: That's good. It was time you complained about it every day.
Speaker 3: I know, I know I do, but look, I like coming in here and complaining about something like what do you want to complain about?
Speaker 2: To pick something to complain about? Tell you anything you want to complain about. It's fun. Uh No.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm feeling pretty good. Got a really good night's sleep.
Speaker 6: And although I have been getting a lot of weird steeds stuck in my teeth.
Speaker 2: Lately, okay, great, so that's perfect. Has been very annoying, but you've lost a lot to get those out of it.
Speaker 4: I do twice a day, all right.
Speaker 2: The poppy is the worst one.
Speaker 1: That poppy is raspberries, like when you have a raspberry.
Speaker 2: So I have an issue. I eat raspberries at night.
Speaker 3: I eat raspberries and the black ones, the blackberries, blackberries. I've gotten into this bad routine where sometimes I told you I'll put my almond butter in my mal This is almond milk, spellers an egg, it's milk.
Speaker 6: Watching you chug a milk almond milk on our anniversary tour bus at like two pm something on image.
Speaker 4: I will never get.
Speaker 2: Out of my head. I was hungry.
Speaker 3: We had been on the air for twelve hours, and I packed my little satchel of things and in it in the trunk and the back. You can't even get to the back of the sprinter van unless you go around, yeah and open the back doors where the luggage goes.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I go in there and I grabbed my.
Speaker 3: Bottle of milk. You guys in the back room, you ever see milk? Yeah, it's milk, but spelled.
Speaker 4: Milk chogging it like a water bottle.
Speaker 1: It's almond milk gallley, like it's on a hey, in a pinch, in a rush.
Speaker 2: Milk fills you up.
Speaker 3: So I pounded, and Tanya gave me this look of how dare you drink out of the milk?
Speaker 2: It was my own malt. It was my bottle of malt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it felt very irreverent.
Speaker 1: It was very like fee five foam bummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was.
Speaker 3: We were busy. You guys ate sandwiches from Disneyland and your lap because yeah true, uh, Tany brought her snacks. If you asked me to play the grocery store game one more time, no one needed to play the grocery store game. We were talking all day. We kind of wanted to like rest to get our energy. Right in between Stops said can we play the grocery store game now?
Speaker 4: And then it was a no. And then I was like, okay, we do it now, but.
Speaker 2: Why can't you just sit?
Speaker 6: Yes, I was hat naps bonding time.
Speaker 3: When you we were bonding all we're bonding now.
Speaker 1: Our job to bond.
Speaker 2: Our job is bond in the morning.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it was our big twenty anniversary tours something in California that was really great. We went from Orange to Anaheim, to LA to Long Beach to Compono, Culver City, DT, LA to a Hamber to Barbeck. I was trying to tell people by memory everywhere we went. It was like I can remember all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much. Forget One chronicled all this in social media. Thank you for your comments.
Speaker 3: Miss Disney said, can you guys do this every April twenty fifth?
Speaker 2: Throw it in there.
Speaker 3: I like it, throw it in the comments box. Blanc said, Hey, Ryan, you're taller in person. Okay, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Be honest exactly. That's why I got to go out in person more often.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I can't just sit in this room all the time out there and show my height off. Yeah, Tubbs, you kept tripping out of the van.
Speaker 2: What was going on with you?
Speaker 3: Every time? Tubbs have to dash out of the van with it. I've never seen a microphone so long. That was a yardstick microphone here carry around. I overestimated the cord length I needed, So you were tripping everywhere you came out.
Speaker 2: He was literally tripping out of the van.
Speaker 3: So he would leap out of the van and would get caught the corey get caught in the seat down and jerk him back in. I know it so uh for a jiu jitsu master, it was littleng. Coordinator Brough comments from our tour. Sarah said, it was so much fun watching all the reels and listening live on the radio. Had such a blast all the way in Indiana. Oh thank you sir for listening. Chantal said, you and the team are amazing and so sweet. Thank you for taking the time to take selfies, chat and give my son a shout out.
Speaker 2: He loved it. Regina.
Speaker 3: These are tour comments and social media said, I didn't know he drinks iced coffee?
Speaker 2: Is that me?
Speaker 5: Oh? Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was drinking ice coll I gotta tell you, I normally don't, but I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I was very shocked you ordered an iced coffee.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You know why because he didn't want the bad bread exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wanted the caffeine, but he didn't want the hala toast si. Yeah, so I went with an iced coffee while I was working at Starbucks. I mean the kind of cold brew I think tubs. Do you drink cold brew?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I see cold brew floating through every once in a while. It's I kind of like in a cold brew moment, I think. But thank you, Regina Aaron Saitanya. Are you living your absolute best life on a bus singing with your favorite people?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I did enjoy the singing. I wish we was sung much more.
Speaker 3: Are you this much of a handful on a tour trip? I would not be able to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: But it's really fun if you just give in, just let go, let go and give in.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Let Robbie do that? All right?
Speaker 3: Jerry said, how you guys holding up? I'm tired of just watching on the post. Ashley said, I never seen Ryan with a regular T shirt on he's always in a suit, and.
Speaker 1: That was still kind of dressy, like you were wearing like a collar, stirt and a laser. I found that to be dressy still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I dressed up for everybody.
Speaker 3: And Tony said, if you don't work with a team like this, you need a new job.
Speaker 2: I love everybody.
Speaker 3: Coming out for our twentieth anniversary tour Southern California, it was Ruby.
Speaker 2: Mckaylea, good morning, you two, Good morning. I want to get to the morning hack here.
Speaker 3: If you are one that rolls around barefoot, I feel like you are a barefoot person because you're always on the mat, right, Like, don't you walk around a lot on your bare feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: At home?
Speaker 2: I'm always barefoot at home?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: Oh so you're barefoot?
Speaker 8: Guy?
Speaker 2: Do you mind if I look at the bottom of your feet while I talk about this? Take off your Adidas all right?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing they say, never do this A high risk for athletes's foot, A lot of fungus. You probably get a wart if you go barefoot, and I've seen it happen if you go barefoot.
Speaker 2: Through the TSA metal detector.
Speaker 5: OI.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure everyone had at some point. If you've ever traveled in the summer, put socks on.
Speaker 2: When you're traveling, you know you got to walk through that.
Speaker 1: Make sure you got the socks on.
Speaker 2: Here's a quote for today. It's a long one.
Speaker 1: So sit down the city, can you not tell?
Speaker 3: Alone doesn't always mean lonely, relationship doesn't always mean happy.
Speaker 2: Being alone will.
Speaker 3: Never cause as much loneliness as being in the wrong relationship.
Speaker 1: True FM headlines oh Man a tough loss for the Lakers last night. The Denver Nuggets ended the Lakers season for the second straight year. Southwest Airlines is considering changing its open seating model to drive up revenue. For the first time in months, a pod of killer whales was spotted in southern California. Tour operations in Long Beach and Newport recorded a pod of five killer whales that migrated up the coast from Mexico. And if that's not kind of intense enough, bizarre sea creatures that resemble jellyfish known as Vella vella have returned to Sokow waters a year after millions were spotted between Ventura and San Diego Counties. Plus Beyonce and her daughter Blue, Ivy Carter are teaming up once again for The Lion King prequel. Disney released its first trailer for Mufasa the Lion King, revealing the twelve year old as another member of the star studded cast on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Full Court Press this Tuesday morning. Got a second date update a few minutes away, and I'm about to pay another bill.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, we were out and.
Speaker 3: A lot of y'all have reached out to us after we were sort of torn around Southern California or twenty fanniversary tour. And I remember before we went to uh was it after Losala?
Speaker 1: Before losal was right after?
Speaker 3: So right after Los al we were at Snow Corner and you guys were talking about Nix Burritos.
Speaker 2: What sign?
Speaker 3: What tell me why nick burrito is so famous? Where exactly is it?
Speaker 1: The original one is in Seal Beach on Main Street, and then they opened up a second one in Los Alamados right by the high school. And the burritos are made with chorriso and bacon and potatoes and you can toast them on the outside.
Speaker 3: All right, let's pull up Tawny there. Let's pull up Tawny. So Tawny's in Long Beach. Tawny, good morning, and it's great to hear your voice. Thank you for coming to say hi.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ryan, Uh, do you know what you did to us in that van?
Speaker 3: So you handed Sicity a bag full and Nick's burritos.
Speaker 2: Eight How many were in there?
Speaker 1: I'm pleased, like eight? I don't know there were so many plus the salsa. Yes, one of the sauces did open up and that turned out.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was first of all, thank you for doing that, Tony. That was like beyond sweet and generous. And you remembered no, so no problem.
Speaker 2: So the funny thing was.
Speaker 3: I had the bag of brit so the burritos were in the plu like paper and plastic bags and wrapped up and then inside there were these little sauces, right remember, So I'm like, we're going from stop to stop, and I don't know what. Ruby kept having a crawl over me to get to the back every time. All right, Ruby, let's go. Blinda's crawling back there. Mark, you were in the back corner. Step it hi stepping over my knee. So I've got burritos and salsa between my legs and my little seat there in the sprinter and all we're trying to do is not spill the saucee. Well, one of them tipped over and we were out of napkins. Because I don't know what happened. We couldn't find the napkins, so I have to have I have a little Kleenex, so we clean up salsa with kleanaks and we just lost one.
Speaker 2: But man, those were so good, delicious.
Speaker 5: Driving.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we were riding because Hovey was driving, but yeah we had to meet him on We ate everything on the road because we were not home for twelve fifteen, thirteen hours.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, right, Yes, it was so fun to see you guys.
Speaker 2: I had used the potty at every stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really had to map that out.
Speaker 5: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed them.
Speaker 9: And I may have used all of the napkins because I may have had a couple of bites of one while I was driving to.
Speaker 2: Guys, we saw the one that had a few bites on it. Thank you well, Tany, You're the best. Thank you for coming to say hi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was so sweet.
Speaker 2: Take care. By the way, we had Begnet's. We had burritos. Oh bread.
Speaker 3: I haven't gone on and on yet about Ruben's bread. So we go to the back of Ruben's Bakery and Compton and Ruben says to me, right now, we're actually baking the loaves, the white loaves of bread, and they've got this oven that rotates the breads, and he's got forty breads in there at once or something. Right, he has me pull off a loaf of bread. I think we posted it out, yeah, off of the out of the oven. Now, Sisney, you were not there the moment I pulled it off. I opened it, I pulled up the crust, opened up the bread, steaming steam like a facial.
Speaker 1: I saw the video of it, and right after you take the butt, you're like, Systey, where are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you? I couldn't find you. I need you never see me eat bread.
Speaker 1: I needed you to watch to try this and see me and watch me eat it.
Speaker 3: Because Tanya was there. It was the best. I've never had so much fun having hot bread.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I literally I.
Speaker 6: Tried to eat it out of his hand and he was like, I'm not feeding you.
Speaker 2: No, you actually did want me to feed you. It was way weird.
Speaker 3: That's why I screaming for such it screaming for sisty. He put in, Uh, you were screaming. He put in a to matilla sauce in my bag. I got that surprise when I got home. It was roasted till matilla sauce, a little spicy, but really super good.
Speaker 2: Ruben's Bakery.
Speaker 3: That bread is nuts nuts Crest. Let's get to our second date up to day. Marcus is on the phone. Very interesting. These could go really well or not. Let's see if this one if we can help out Marcus. So, Marcus, it's clear from your email that you say you met this amazing woman at a college friend's wedding. You had a few drinks and then you asked her to dance and what then you guys connected right, there was some electricity with the dancing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was actually like I went to college with the groove and she was one of the bride's cousins and like the whole night I saw her the minute that she showed up, and she seemed like she was single. My buddies were pushing me to go talk to her. But like after a couple of drinks in a few hours, like I you know, I went up and we dance the two separate songs. It was perfect by Ed Shearing and then it went right into Timber by Pitbull. So we did like you.
Speaker 3: Remember, all that's pretty solid, bru, unless you've checked your notes, all right, So yeah, all those songs, all that's great.
Speaker 2: Then tell me about you went out with her after that a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went out on like two separate dates. We did what was it? We ended up going to a comedy show that was near me, and then before that we went to dinner which was near her and both of them. It was a great time, you know, but like now, she doesn't seem interested in another date, and I'm not sure why, Marcus.
Speaker 3: I needed to do an exercise with you here, and this is gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna tell me a little bit. I hope.
Speaker 3: You're on that second date and you end like the last few minutes of that second date, where were you?
Speaker 2: What was said? And how did it go?
Speaker 5: So what I will say is it got pretty hot and heavy at the end of the last one. You know, we were talking about when we'd be able to see each other again, and it seemed like things were gonna be going really well, but like now she's all busy, she's not really responding to my text sometimes, and I've dropped a way down her priority list.
Speaker 3: So do you think this is a reaction to the hot and heaviness?
Speaker 5: You know what. I hadn't thought about that yet. I don't really think so, but I hope I didn't move too fast.
Speaker 3: Well, but also maybe it was cool and light we don't like. Maybe that's what I'm trying to say, Like was it hot and heavy or was it cool in light?
Speaker 1: Like she didn't feel the chemistry that maybe you're feeling Marcus.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, I hadn't really thought that because it seemed pretty reciprocal.
Speaker 3: All right, well hold on for one second. I mean sometimes you reciprocate with a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Fiction.
Speaker 3: No, Mark, you're right, well, sorry, an interesting, interesting point, Like in other words, maybe she was playing the role of being reciprocated cool but not really right.
Speaker 1: Which is horrible. If you're like not liking Aaron enjoying it, then just get out of this.
Speaker 2: Everybody's played the role.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh I've been there too, but I just I hate it.
Speaker 3: No, get out, It's fine, Mark, you want to moan again, or are we good to.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: If you forgot his microphone was that close to his mouth. We are in the middle of a second date.
Speaker 2: Update.
Speaker 3: Let me just quickly bring up the speed. I don't want you one to hang up. Marcus said that he met her at a friend's wedding. They vibed, they listened to music, they danced together, they went out twice. At the end of the second date, he tells me it got hot and heavy his words, and then now she doesn't really respond to wanting to go out again. So we're questioning that move. Was it too fast, was it too much, was it too overwhelming? Or was it not so hot and not so heavy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Maybe she just sort of played the role of it all seemingly going well. I don't know, but that's where we are, Marcus. Now everybody knows sort of the steaks.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: Hold on one second, we're about to talk to Yvonne. Don't say anything, okay, let us try and understand what happened and why she's totally blowing you off. After all, the signs indicate a different vibe from you at least.
Speaker 5: Right, they sure did, And I'm with you on that. I'll do my best and I jump the gun.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Marcus, here we go. Here.
Speaker 3: Oh, Yvonn, thank you very much for holding on to the line. There it is Ryan Seacrest and Siciny and Tanya. We are on the air at one of two point seven Kiss of FM.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good?
Speaker 3: Over great? You do it every morning. It's sort of a fun thing, Yeah, to get together and catch up. And one of the things that we were talking about here is you. I know it's a little bit strange, but do you remember a guy named Marcus?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I remember him. You know, what about him?
Speaker 3: Do you tell me about him? What about him? Like when you think of Marcus, what do you think about.
Speaker 7: You know, we went on a few dates and I think he he's a great guy.
Speaker 3: So you went on a couple of dates. Tell me about the dates. How were they?
Speaker 5: They were? They were great?
Speaker 7: You know we met at my cousin's wedding.
Speaker 3: That's always fun. Tany was telling me she meets people all the time at weddings. Well she used to Yeah, yeah, that's clutch. Good spot.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So after the second date, like, how did it wrap up? How'd you guys leave it?
Speaker 7: He is a nice guy. I felt, you know, like we had a really good Let me ask.
Speaker 2: You this at the end of the second date.
Speaker 3: Would you describe it as hot and or heavy?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 7: And what is heavy?
Speaker 2: What is heavy?
Speaker 5: You know heavy?
Speaker 2: I don't know what heavy? Yes, you do, it's heavy. I know hot, I don't know heavy.
Speaker 7: Heavy is like hand like the physicality like it.
Speaker 3: So that went well? And did you determine that you guys would teach other again?
Speaker 5: I think we?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we we we talked about it. Yeah, at that point in time.
Speaker 1: And are you at that point in time?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 7: See, the thing is he lives in Ontario and I live in Incino basically La.
Speaker 3: So it just do you think geographically it's a conflict. Yeah, everything was great. You meet the guy hot and heavy and everything's going fine.
Speaker 2: You just lived far apart. That's the issue.
Speaker 1: You got to go for it. That can't be the issue.
Speaker 2: Mark, What are we talking? Drive time? No traffic there?
Speaker 7: I mean some hours with traffic, no traffic maybe like forty yea, All.
Speaker 3: Right, Well give on, I'm going to do something here that I normally don't do. And that is telling you that Marcus is listening to this conversation. Right now he's on the other line, and I am going to tell you that this is great news, Marcus. Everything about what you told me. She felt too. The only problem is sixty mile difference. Like, sixty miles. What's that for love? We got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I did San Diego to LA for two years.
Speaker 4: Six miles. This is a lot for love.
Speaker 2: It is a lot. Actually, as I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: And you're feeling it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there might be more convenient hot and heavy nearby, like ten mile range.
Speaker 4: Yeah, head to fifteen.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be married right now if I if I thought that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go. You've on Marcus. Give us your reaction to this call.
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 5: I guess? Do I mean?
Speaker 7: Do you see way what I mean though? Like the distance?
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. But I feel like relationships have survived way bigger distances than for way longer.
Speaker 3: Not only distances, like people have bigger issues going in that cause him to not see each other. Let's not let the freeway system get in the way of this to start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, him, like one of my friends, he dated a girl that lived in Orlando for like a whole year. Right, and where do he live, Well, he lived here in Ontario.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well was making sure he didn't live in Florida. I just want to double checker. It was like right, I mean, I can't assume these things.
Speaker 1: It is doable if you put the work in and one of you guys, I think that weekend or vice versa.
Speaker 2: It's a success story.
Speaker 3: On second date update Marcus Yvon, I mean, you guys had all the chemistry, the sparks.
Speaker 2: Let's meet in the middle, pick an exit.
Speaker 1: Don't lose that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I'm willing.
Speaker 2: This is so perfect. All right, let me play a song and let you guys go while we haven't.
Speaker 4: Willing does not sound perfect.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not a big vote of confidence, is it. I'm willing. Well, good luck you too. On air with Ryan Seacrest, Good morning Ryan Seacrest. Here.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you have not gotten in on pay your bills, it is the right moment. This is the sign me saying it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Go to kiss FM dot com today and tell me about the bill. Give me your name, list the bill, so we're gonna pay it. We're just gonna keep paying bills.
Speaker 2: And of course on.
Speaker 3: Thursdays and Fridays, we do it all day long. Sysney tiny seacrest the back room.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 3: Really interesting, is it kits In this doing this? The store on Robertson so far?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kits In that's right there off of Robertson Boulevard and near Third Street.
Speaker 3: But this store is famous to me because this is where back back back in the day, Paris, Hilton and Britney Spears and all of the they all went there on TMZ to shop and you'd see it the next day.
Speaker 2: Isn't that when it became famous?
Speaker 1: Kind of Yeah, it's like a lifestyle boutique.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So anyway, what happened, So they have.
Speaker 1: Been experiencing it, like a lot of the stores all over have been experiencing theft, and the owners took it upon themselves to now display the shoplifters that have stolen stuff in the past or recently or whatever it may be, whether it maybe their mugshot or just the actual security camera footage of them. And they when I when I tell you it's displayed. These are poster size framed and it looks they made it look really nice. Every single poster is like framed with blue and it just like instead of having ads or the latest trend or whatever on their storefront. They have these huge giant posters of all the shoplifters.
Speaker 3: And they have their name, they have a photo, like I'm reading one once says she was caught by LAPD with a trunk full of stolen merchandise and now she's wearing an ankle minor and they put her picture on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stole five hundred dollars from kits and another one stole four hundred dollars, and they put all the merchandise they stole or like the pictures of them and everything. So I'm very much here for this. I think it's a really interesting tactic and I'd be curious to see if it's helping with theft.
Speaker 3: Well. I mean they're just fed up, right, They're just fed up it keeps happening, and they just say, fine, well, we'll do what we can to shame you.
Speaker 2: But I feel like.
Speaker 6: People like this like in a weird way, like it's gonna it's like glorifying them.
Speaker 3: Really, do you think that the woman here that's pictured once to be known as wearing an ankle bracelet, you think that's like.
Speaker 2: What she wants?
Speaker 1: She wants to go back and steal at any of the other stores are around there, Like it's like her face is everywhere. It's it's basically they.
Speaker 2: They can't shoplift again because everbody's going to see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they said that after police reports failed to turn up arrests or anything like, it just would be a dead end every time these thefts happened, and they just felt hopeless and they're like, we're going to take into our own hands display them.
Speaker 3: What are they selling? Kitsen Like, I can't figure it out. They sell like a little bit of everything everything right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's always like a Harry Styles book in there.
Speaker 3: There's a book, there's a there's a box, there's a book, there's a few things.
Speaker 1: Is it great to go in and like buy a gift?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good gift place.
Speaker 3: So about to spin the wheel of games for some Billie Eilish tickets stick around for that. There's a lot of interesting games. Have you looked at the games that are on the wheel o games?
Speaker 1: They change all the time, so definitely rotate. There's a lot of variety.
Speaker 3: There's dodger or orthodontist whoa There's Nico or Vins classic, right, and people love Nico and Vince. So it's Nico or Vins? Which one? There's name that tat there's a course finished the lyric and match came and password.
Speaker 2: But the new ones, uh celebrity blood types that's all.
Speaker 4: Oh that one feels challenging.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean how would you just that would be totally random, right, like guess mine?
Speaker 1: You're a positive?
Speaker 2: Correct? How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I'm a positive? And I remember we were the.
Speaker 2: Same, Tanya. That's cute, are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Uh no, I'm a negative?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cale, what are you?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: No, that's not a blood type. No idea is not a bod.
Speaker 1: Get one of those kids. This is that we had this exact same conversation or text your mom eight years ago, and then we all got and then we.
Speaker 3: All decided to get it know and now we talk about it once a year to remember.
Speaker 4: I'm sure your mom knows it, just text her.
Speaker 3: I doubt it, honestly, I got it. But it's good to know. Ruby what you type?
Speaker 1: I actually don't know either.
Speaker 2: Oh text Michaela's.
Speaker 4: Text your mom text the mama texture.
Speaker 3: Mom chubs you know your bot type.
Speaker 2: I think it's a positive. You can't think you don't want it. You can't be like me.
Speaker 1: Might be right.
Speaker 2: I'm talking checked it once and I just feel like it's something we should remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're going to play a game. We'll spin the wheel of games. But on our twentieth anniversary tour, right after we left Children's Hospital, Orange County, shout out to everybody there, we rolled into a the first Starbucks we could find, right, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was the first one we could get to the drive through and we rolled in and I had a blast there.
Speaker 3: Everyone had their headsets on because they were serving the drive through customers, And I asked store manager, do you mind if I could I put on a headset and talk to any of the customers. He's absolutely, Let me go backstage stage, let me go bind the counter and take orders. Here's a little bit of how that went down. A BENI Ice, Macha late Melissa.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Ryan Seacrests. Nice to meet you. Okay, So what are you listening to on your radio right now? You listen to your own music? Can I recommend kiss that? Guys? This is how you get people to listen to.
Speaker 1: The She's gonna listen now, Well she's on the phone, so she's clearly listening.
Speaker 2: Melissa, Hello, Melissa. I served your coffee to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, And how was that, Macha la te Oh it.
Speaker 8: Was really good, even better since you gave it to me.
Speaker 3: So have you been listening to kiss since because I know you're listening to your own playlist.
Speaker 8: Yes, I have been.
Speaker 5: I've been tuning in because.
Speaker 8: I was like, I really couldn't believe that it was you, to be honest.
Speaker 3: So they tell me that you thought it was an impersonator.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I really did, Like I thought it was just I feel like videos like that before where people like pretend like their voice actors or they pretend to do that stuff. Oh yeah, it's really good at like this impression of Riyan Seacrest. And then once I thought it was really you, I was like, is this real?
Speaker 3: We looked it up and I can safely tell you there's not one person on the planet that's impersonated me. So it's not a popular business. It's not a popular business. So yeah, so Hailey, I remember Haley because I got to her credit card. She was right in front of you, because I at first thought she was you and then she's like, no, that that orders behind me.
Speaker 2: And then Haley came to the to Grilla Tacos.
Speaker 3: She she followed us from there.
Speaker 2: Oh to Grilla Tacos.
Speaker 3: DTLA shout out to Haley and then Yeah, I mean I had the best time working to drive through.
Speaker 9: Yeah it looks like you have.
Speaker 1: I mean you can put any sort of microphone in front of you, Ryan, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I have a good time. I have a good time. I'm definitely.
Speaker 3: It takes you know, I'm good for a good hour with the microphone in front of me.
Speaker 2: Like it's fine. It's like it's like a kid watching an iPad.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, where did you go after you drove off? Where did you go? Oh?
Speaker 8: I went to work, like I had work immediately or not immediately after, Like it takes me like thirty minutes to get there. So I just went off to like I went to the Starbucks and then I decided to like head out to work.
Speaker 2: I was like, literally, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's like at other drive throughs, But what I noticed is that because it's your coffee or your caffeine or your latte first thing in the morning. The look on everyone's face when they see their coffee coming their way. They have such excitement, like such anticipation because they haven't had their kick yet, and I'm getting in their kick, Like you understand what it feels to pass the kick through the window? Powerful, It's so great. It's And you were wearing a green sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was like I was matching my.
Speaker 5: St that day.
Speaker 3: So I get to see everybody's wearing. I could see your car was pretty clean, others were not. I saw some messy cars on the inside.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would like I just saw how my car was, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was super nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me serve you at that Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Was it ka now me? It was Katilla? And what was across you?
Speaker 5: Clid?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So fun, Melissa.
Speaker 3: You keep listening to kiss right, I'm out there pitching the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, we'll do all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You had no problem.
Speaker 3: Mark checked the ratings. We got one more listen. Did we see it yet? Did it register?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There she is, I see it on the board.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, Mark, Mark playing the role. Where's charade. That was fun meeting her.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's what's spin the wheel? Where's the wheel? There it is.
Speaker 3: We're playing for Billie Eilish tickets. Okay, here we go on the wheel. We got Nico or Vin's. We got celebrity blood types. You got name that Billy. We've got Eyelish or Eyelash. We've got match game. Do you know us?
Speaker 2: The real name game? Finished the lyrics?
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh you pick spin and oh nice you see eyelash or Eyelish.
Speaker 4: Going for that one?
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna Getryan on the line. Ryan, Good morning, it's other Ryan here.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, bro, How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, doing great.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: We are going to play Eyelish or Eyelash.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Eyelish or Eyelash. Say so be careful, remember to pay close attention. Eilish Eyelash very different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know they're almost on the same.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. I'll give you a word or phrase.
Speaker 3: You tell me if it's a billy Eyelish song or if it's a brand of mascara. Okay, okay, okay, you gotta get three right before you get three wrong?
Speaker 2: First one perfect gold wing, gold Wing, eyelish or eyelash.
Speaker 5: That is definitely Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, track six off, happier than ever, Well done job, that's one Rhino number two Okay, dark Star dark Star eyelish or eyelash.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I think that's eyelash. Yeah it's Pat McGrath's you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, Ryan, you've got a perfect record here for eylish or eyelash for.
Speaker 2: The win.
Speaker 3: Climax, Okay, climax. Is that eyelish or eyelash?
Speaker 5: That has to be eyelash.
Speaker 2: It's Nars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It'snars, Nars mascara.
Speaker 5: Wow, I so well. I love her, I love Billy Eilish.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for listening to us. I'm glad you did.
Speaker 5: Thanks so well.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go see the.
Speaker 3: One you love Billy Eilish, kio Foreman December.
Speaker 2: Ryan incredible, I can.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to us in downtown Los Angeles. Uh yeah, it's fun playing the wheel of games here cast them all right, Isabelle. Thank you for holding during that song there. I want to get to you before I pay a bill that's next thing I'm gonna do. Have you sent me a bill?
Speaker 2: By the way, No, I haven't sent you about which bill? When I say bill, which bill? Like makes you feel upset stomach?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh, my car payments really high?
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go, let's go. How many times you have to say hey, my lease, hey, my lease?
Speaker 3: Uh? Give me give me the details after we hang up here. But right now you're calling about your boss. So this is a team building exercise. We team build here, don't we assist any We go to Disneyland and team build.
Speaker 2: We went on a tour to team build.
Speaker 9: I love a company.
Speaker 2: What's your company making you do? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was sorry to talk over you, sis Neily. Yeah, that sounds way better than my company. My company is having these ridiculous team bonding exercises that sometimes go to like ten o'clock at nights, like silly things sometimes like passing the eggs and like these relay races. And then we did a ropes course so I can kind of see, you know how that's team building, and like we did do a Reek weekend retreat. But the thing is, you guys, this is not happening all the time during business hours. Sometimes it's happening, like I said, late till like sometimes ten o'clock at night sometimes on the weekends, and we're not getting compensated extra for those hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not so into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be honest with you, anything until ten o'clock at night pass And if you're going to take up our weekends, like okay, maybe one thing at ten o'clock till noon, be done by noon so you can be with your family. But it's kind of not team building when you are making it, like is it mandatory?
Speaker 7: You go do it?
Speaker 9: So it's pretty much mandatory in the sense that I know some of the other employees feel the way I feel. But I think we all are afraid to say something and like stand up for ourselves because we feel like there are other people on the team who would immediately like hold that against us, use that against us, and try to like get ahead and get promotions over us, like if we complain. Oh wait, wait if one of those things where they say is optional, but it's so competitive.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: That's like when I was playing football, go ahead, react I played football. Say when I was playing football growing up, it was optional to do the morning workout at five thirty am before class.
Speaker 2: Optional. But of course if you didn't show up, they they would not play you.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to be the one.
Speaker 2: Well, they just would bench you. It's optional because it can't make.
Speaker 1: You do it, right right, Yeah, but they technically made you do it, Isabelle.
Speaker 2: I think that it is just a little over the top. So what do we do about it? Can you get the group together and make a complaint?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys do unite make a complaint.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's ourselves.
Speaker 3: Well, just get together and say, way we're into like we're finding we do this once every once in a while, but it's getting in the way of our life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I've got kids. Most of the people on the teams have kids and other activities and things they do. It's like, how can we have a healthy work life balance? Ship four? Team building all night long?
Speaker 3: Let me show you quick quick team building or she says, you can do cut down some time, forget the weekends and the late nights.
Speaker 2: Tony, stand up. There we go, trust fall just fall back, Okay, right, that's fault and there you go. I caught you right, so you trust me? There we go? Team building done is about That's all you got to do with the group.
Speaker 9: I love efficient team building and go. I love it, and I literally love you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you? All right?
Speaker 9: Always?
Speaker 2: All right, Mark, come here, let's come here just for loud.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think it also depends on your age, like you're saying, like we're all married, we have kids, this and that. Like when I first started a kiss, I was in my early twenties and we would pull late nights making videos and all this stuff. And I loved it just.
Speaker 3: Because I have anybody to go home to, exactly. But she's got things to do, all right, Mark, fall back, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We have to make a noise. That's weird. Well, it's ready. I was trying to you don't just what happened? Uh see? Trust right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: You. I don't want to be caught by anybody, so I'll be the catcher. Anybody else want to be caught and catch you. Yeah, I don't want to come over there.
Speaker 1: He doesn't trust those.
Speaker 2: I do trust you. But we made the point.
Speaker 4: Wow, maybe we need some more team bonding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing tomorrow night at ten pm?
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: They named four California beaches among the best in America. Coronado beachs in San Diego, one of the best in America.
Speaker 1: So amazing.
Speaker 3: There, Pope Beach in Tahoe, Amy Sugarman, one of the best in America. Her beach, Santa Monica Beach in Santa Monica. What's your promise, Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: I don't have a promise, Santa Monica. But when you think about it, I just don't think it's the best beach in America. I feel like you maybe you have.
Speaker 3: Because it's in our backyard. Take it for granted. I didn't grow up here and it's the best beach.
Speaker 1: No, people that live here, we all we all look at in the market like it's like a touristy attraction. Maybe that's why, because the pier and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a wide beach. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Carmel by the Sea. That's a unique beach. Carmel Beach and Carmel by the Sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where Taylor was with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you guys were talking about how romantic it is.
Speaker 3: So why don't you and Robbie take two cars because you on a road trip is a nightmare and meeting Carmel.
Speaker 4: He enjoys road trips with me.
Speaker 2: I can't really Yes, do you do what you did to us?
Speaker 1: On the first leg of like whatever stop we had, we didn't have as many people in the car, and like the minute Tanya gout and she was like, is this seat taken? I was like, there's all there's.
Speaker 3: No between you and me. She took the one between us to sit in the middle. Yes, papious slices.
Speaker 1: She chose to sit in the middle.
Speaker 4: See, yes, I did.
Speaker 2: But she brought snacks for everybody with oil. That gives me a rash snacks.
Speaker 4: I know now I'll never eat those crackers again. Thanks to you.
Speaker 1: I'm all rashed up from Ryan poisons. Everything you think is.
Speaker 5: Good you do.
Speaker 1: Will be like, oh this is so healthy. You'd be like, it's got this, this, this is this, I'm.
Speaker 3: This screoge when it comes down. You gotta read that stuff. Yeah, all right, let's get to the training report, Tanya, I need it, okay.
Speaker 6: So Emma Stone is one of the many actors whose well known names are actually a stage name. So her first name is Emily, and she had to change her name when she was earning her sad card because there was already an actress named Emily Stone in the Union, and actually Emily Stone only has three credits and no photos on IMDb. But I know Emma Stone's closest friends call her, uh, they don't call her Emma since it's not her name. And she was doing interviews with her co star for The Curse and he kept calling her Emily throughout the interview, which prompted the Hollywood reporter to ask her if fans should greet her as Emily, and Emma said that would be so nice.
Speaker 4: I would like to be Emily.
Speaker 6: So I feel like we should all start calling Emma Stone Emily from now on moving forward.
Speaker 3: So just chalk, thats when was the last time you had a conversation with Emma Stone where we need to call her Emily.
Speaker 2: We call her.
Speaker 6: We talk about these celebrities all the time, we say Emma Stone and I we just call her Emily.
Speaker 2: Conversation, Yeah, like a trending report.
Speaker 6: But it also fascinated me about the changing of the names, because I feel like a lot of celebrities do this, and I was curious if they tried to convince you to change your name when you were early on in your career.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, one ever said, like, maybe try something different than Ryan.
Speaker 1: That's a solid name, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's there's anything bad. I'm not saying there's anything bad, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: They they asked me when I was starting. Now, I auditioned for this morning show, and the host thought, siciny was going to be too difficult to say over.
Speaker 2: And over again. And it's the quickest thing you can say.
Speaker 1: She said, come tomorrow with three options of whatever name you want. And I picked like Zoe or Leah and like something else I can't remember, And so I went with Leah that entire audition and Leah thing. But had I gotten that job, like who knows, it might have made, you would have been Leah.
Speaker 2: That's hard to say, is it. I can't call you that. Ruby. What's your real name? Ruby?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, what'd you change it from?
Speaker 1: Mikaela?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tubbs, what's your real name?
Speaker 4: Jeff?
Speaker 2: Jeff? Jeff? What's your last name? Tubbs? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, and Tania is Tatiana?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I changed that bit.
Speaker 2: It was such a sigh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, like we went all the way around the world here to get back to you changing your name.
Speaker 5: On air.
Speaker 2: With Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Ahi, guys, that's gonna do it for us this morning. Thank you very much for listening to us one at two point seven.
Speaker 2: Kiss up.
Speaker 3: Then we're back tomorrow with more free money to get your bills paid. So get to KISSFM dot com keyword bills. Also on Thursdays and Fridays, we do it all day long, which is so great, very busy morning in here.
Speaker 2: How much fun I felt?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I felt like it was a little Tuesday vibe. Wasn't as good as it's going to be tomorrow. But it was good, but it didn't have the energy that it.
Speaker 4: You're disdaying for Tuesdays is so strange.
Speaker 1: I thought we had a very successful second date update today that was fine.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying like it was Tuesday energy.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean by it. Okay, Yeah, I definitely not Friday energy.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not Friday energy, and so we can't. I can't manufacture Friday energy on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Fine, that's what everyone else is feeling in their cars right now.
Speaker 2: You would to appreciate Friday's energy if you had it on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you'd be annoyed by us you'd be numb. You know about that.
Speaker 6: Honestly, if I have Friday energy every day, that would be like bananas.
Speaker 2: That'd be too much. You wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be Friday energy because it would be every day energy. So there's no difference anyway. We're gonna go this is, he's gonna go to eleven. I'm just curious about the back room. I saw so much scuttle butt back there were hurrying back and forth what we miss While we were on the air, we were.
Speaker 1: Talking about how we both ended up texting our moms to find out, like maybe they know our blood type, and my mom was like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never asked, Oh well, time to find out. We were talking about that earlier, right, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Because the thing for our moms to ask.
Speaker 3: Then we only know because we talked about it in a segment here for something and ended up finding out for ourselves.
Speaker 2: But Kaila, your mom doesn't know either. She goes, I don't know, would you like to share with her? Mind? Sure?
Speaker 1: I get it, though I know what the twins are, I don't know what the day is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom knows. My mom was like very adamant about all of us knowing our blood types.
Speaker 2: Well, let this be the day we learned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody go home. That's your homework for tonight.
Speaker 2: Learn your blood.
Speaker 1: You can get a kid on Amazon or call your doctor. No, the doctors don't know.
Speaker 2: They make you test for it.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a whole thing like an extra test.
Speaker 2: Well, sorry to ruin your deck. All right, we'll be back tomorrow. Everybody. Thank you for listening. Great job, talk soon. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.