Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Seven stocks that you would invest in if you couldn't invest in a magnificent seven Listen.
Speaker 5: I read every comment too for shot, so I'm tired of all you talk about is Apple, Microsoft, and here d.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 5: If I couldn't invest in those and I was pigeonholed, I would do Eli, Lilly, I would do Novo, which is Ticket n v O, I would do Google. Third, I would do Tesla S. Fourth, I would do ms C I, which is Morgan Stanley's Capital Group. And then I would do in videos my sixth pick so Eli, Lilly, Novo, Google, Tesla, m s C I, and in Video would be the sixth that I would invest in. I wish I had a seven. I'll probably go with like.
Speaker 6: VT H, Who's who's your magnificent seven? You got Apple, Microsoft, Google? Amazon?
Speaker 3: Matter? Is it n Video in there? Yeah? But I called him video before it was like they said it was magnificent. Change the goals, okay, got yeah, you got.
Speaker 5: I mean, if they're gonna say soft landing and we're not in recession, then I'm gonna move my goal line a goal post a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So I'm gonna play how they play.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I'm still I would throw in.
Speaker 3: I'll throw in uh Taiwan to me, I'm still gonna throw it in. I think long term.
Speaker 5: Taiwan is like if listen, I'm going to be clear. If they ever get out of that geopolitical fight that they have with China they're trying to trying to take them over, that would be the number one stock in the market period, hands down, and it's at without a question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about any of the payment process Visa, Massa, guard.
Speaker 5: Visa, I like, I still like Tesla better. I like literly better and video better. But but across the board, like the business profit margins amazing, so fifty one saying to operate margin of sixty four percent for Chinal assets is nineteen percent market cap of four hundred and forty seven billion, Like it's almost a perfect company.
Speaker 3: They just don't have like any software.
Speaker 6: Hardware another company, especially if we know we're talking about consumer spending that we don't mention enough. I mean we talk about him the CEO, because he's one of the wealthiest men in the world one or two LVMH.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about putting that on there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, we had a great We had a great conversation with some people from over there about profit margins.
Speaker 3: If they't matter, right, who would have thunk it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the portfolio is so vast that it was it feels like the profit is coming from a number of the companies out there out of the portfolio when it really can just boil down and maybe no at ten of the companies can you know, by themselves be there independent and at a large amount.
Speaker 3: Of revenue for the company for the business.
Speaker 5: So they are almost an indexing and sort of like Apple, Yeah, LVMH is almost an index inside of.
Speaker 3: One company as well. Yeah, it's own the entirely way to look at it. Yeah right, I would.
Speaker 6: Like if this is a consumer discretionary index or ETF like this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 3: Erners, What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash euyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. It has all the companies inside of it.
Speaker 5: Their mode is we have every luxury brand that matters, and the ones that are not a part of us. They fell evaluation. Misc was hanging on by a thread no pun intended.
Speaker 3: I like that. Well play, you know, well play.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about well give you a quick update on Freedom Fund.
Speaker 3: So yes, they're interested.
Speaker 4: So they obviously we talked covered it last week Aaron was on and they went to court Tuesday after the show and they had a victory, and then Saturday, that victory got overturned. So as it stands right now, the grant program that they had to und black women businesses twenty thousand dollars the black women businesses has been put on pause. Applications have been halted, so that program is currently halted until they make a final decision or I guess they're going to keep going to court until probably until they get to the Supreme Court and have a Supreme Court verdict on this situation. That was they was telling us. That was probably that was Edward Bloom's plan all along. They keep fighting them matter if you losses, keep fighting to get to the Supreme Court. That's what he did with affirmative action. And then once the Supreme Court makes a decision, and that's a final decision.
Speaker 3: And that was part of the discussion that we have.
Speaker 6: It's like when it gets to the Supreme Court, how many of the justices lean to a conservative favor, which is not going to work in their favor.
Speaker 3: So right now it went through.
Speaker 6: It's going through the appeals court for fact three Tuesday, Like you said Saturday, not so much good news, but this is part of the process and they kind of anticipated this that they would appeal the decision, and that's where they're at now. But the closer it gets the Supreme Court, the more.
Speaker 3: Dangerous it becomes.
Speaker 6: Because again, when you look at who put the justices in place, and we know that that former president was able to put I think ye.
Speaker 3: Had three office Yeah, I believe, so I think three three full conservative.
Speaker 6: It's going to be tough to get that pass.
Speaker 5: And I've said it like this is really important because if we do not have a vehicle for funding, our fight stops at here at the retail side, Like we really need to be able to get access to capital to build businesses, build infrastructure. We need to get in private equity, We need to get an angel into VC. So we're at the very we're getting the scraps, even though long term investment is key. We really need to be able to be a part of the entire financial infrastructure and ecosystem that there is from the ground up. And if they stop this and then some of our best and brightest, like Pinky, if she wouldn't have gotten funding.
Speaker 3: Wherewoth to business be?
Speaker 5: And I think that they're trying to stop us, even though we are the most creative people I feel on the planet. They're trying to stop us from getting the funding to then become a multimillion dollar a multi billion dollar brand, and I think it's time that we do that at a scale.
Speaker 3: So please support her.
Speaker 5: This fight is very, very important because if we lose this battle, it's going to set us back probably fifty years and move that twenty fifty three update a lot faster.
Speaker 4: All Right, We will monitor this situation.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Did illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,