Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: So you're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and We Talked Back and show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers and lovers. Okay, this is your co host, AJ Holiday.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Tam Bam?
Speaker 2: Its official Tam Bam. I love y'all. I love you Aj. How you doing? Love you? Mar?
Speaker 1: I'm well stayed out the heat? Okay, what the hell happened to spring?
Speaker 2: It wasn't no spring. We went straight from winter to summer, straight from like straight the hell?
Speaker 1: What is happening? It's so hot outside. I'm trying to stay cool, but I am going to go on a walk. Man, y'all. I feel like I've been eating the horses lately. What you mean, girl? All type of shit? Just eating like and I know I need to just need to get out the fucking house. That's really the problem. Yeah, bitch, get out the goddamn house. But I started rewatching the Game of Thrones again.
Speaker 2: Oh actually that like when it was cold, I started from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Look, I had to google how much hours. Uh is it to watch the full Game of Thrones? Y'all's sixty four point four hours?
Speaker 2: That's not that bad one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm on season four right now.
Speaker 2: Like, what's your favorite what's your favorite scene or episode or moment in the show.
Speaker 1: Let me see what is my favorite?
Speaker 2: Why are you thinking? I'll tell you mine?
Speaker 1: No, the very end, actually the very end where the youngest sister what's her name, Aria, Aria? Well, Aria killed the killed the Walkers, then King. Yeah, that was my favorite. Park Is who was expecting her low ass to come do She's that? She actually has my favorite storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's my favorite. One of my favorite characters, John Snow. I love John Snow. My one of my favorite moments in the show was when we found out how hold Door got his name, Hold the Door, Hold the Door, Hold Door, Hold Door Holder.
Speaker 1: I was blown away.
Speaker 2: I was like, stupid bitch, when I tell you, I was so into that show, Like I remember, like when this.
Speaker 1: Time goodass writing.
Speaker 2: When that final season came on, y'all that night, the first episode of the final season, I swear to god, I was marching around my living room in my draws with a pot lid like well of my big pot lids like it.
Speaker 1: Was a shield, and I was like, I love that show. They don't even make shows like this for real no more. This is why rewatching it because I don't watch that much TV anyway, and I just wanted to watch something good. So this is my first time rewatching it because when I watched it before, I binge watched seasons one through seven just so I can watch the season finale with everybody else. I didn't watch it at all prior to uh coming out. Yeah, so yeah, I love Gaming Thrones me too, me too. The House of Dragons is about to come back on soon too. I've seen that, y'all. Y'all know they was trying to cancel that the new season really so they are, Yeah, they didn't, they weren't gonna come out. But I feel like they're telling the truth with that game with the House of the Dragon, because notice there are black people in the House of the Dragon, a lot of them, and they were in power the richest, the Sea Snake, he had the biggest army, in the most ships. But we also get to see how these niggas cannot resist them white ladies. It's a lot of fuck we got where we're at right now. It was too much true history being being shown.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think about Lovecraft Lovecraft Country. I love that show and I've me too after one season.
Speaker 1: Me too, gir. I be d M and the girl who wrote that show because I want to write with her. Did she be ignoring me? Damn? One days now I'm gonna put my ship out and then they're gonna be on my nuts. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's how it works.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jordan Peele, niggatta be messaging you two?
Speaker 2: What did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 1: I ain't doing shit. I started watching the Game of Thrones on Saturday.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually, my mom's birthday, Uh, another famous Gemini Okay, her birthday is on Thursday. So my oldest sister and her kids came into town, so we all hung on.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday. Mama.
Speaker 1: Talk loud. I don't know why. When all the family get together, everybody just talks extra loud. It so it's extra loud and extra Gichi sounds like and I'll just be like, can we talk lower? Why are we yelling and everybody fighting to be heard? Yes?
Speaker 2: I listen. When I got off on Saturday. I did not leave my house until today. I did not come out the house at all. That's good, that's good. Just mm I stay. I pretty much spent the whole Sunday in bed, and that was it. I don't even think I watched much any TV.
Speaker 1: I just kind of.
Speaker 2: Squirreled and read and masturbated.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was it. That was my Sunday.
Speaker 1: He was in there selutting yourself out, y'all. Gemini season started yesterday. So I did take me a nice spiritual bath to kick the shits off. Okay, and we're coming up on a full moon. If y'all want that that recipe, so y'all can have a nice prosperous summer. Let me know.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I was.
Speaker 1: Going to actually record it and show the whole process, and I'm like, nah, man, everybody ain't privy to this magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well send some juju my way. I don't need no more recipes though, I'm scared of this ship with them. Ricky just riaky. The last thing I was trying to recipe. Mm hmm. Look, damn, you see how God be for me?
Speaker 1: Intention I might I might have fucked up the intentions of your ship. You ain't supposed to show it to me. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: Well as you showed it to me, it's okay because I don't need that in no way that God did not want that for me. All right, let's get in this.
Speaker 1: We only got one sent for the week, y'all. God damn ditty, dumb diddy dumb. Okay, y'all, I was inside of y'all. Ever been to one of those ben places like they have like all of this return ship or discontinue shit from like the Walmart and Target and all these different places, but they like big ben sit. It's like a big ass swap me and people are in there like picking through shit.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: That's where I was, okay when the fucking video dropped, because it's some little nickknack shit I needed, and I knew I could find it in there, like I needed like a little vegetable chopper or that type of shit. But I literally was digging through a bin and the video came out. I sent the video to everybody I knew and my cell phone once I saw it, and out of the ten people I might have sent it to, one of my friends send a message back saying, you can't believe what you see. This could be AI. I'm at a beIN cussing a nigga out via FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Like how was this Ai? Like y'all just refused to believe black women, like you could see it with your own eyes and still have doubts.
Speaker 1: That shit is so scary to me and that to me is own. That is really the gist of this whole thing. Were in trouble we are in because even with like Meg the Stallion situation, like people had to have seen a Diddy video in order for people to have believed her. Yeah, like we and even when they have the proof, it'll be conversations like, well, they just trying to take down another black man. Do y'all not realize that if he didn't do the thing, the video wouldn't exist.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be not in to take down because he didn't do the thing. Yeah, I mean there is there is some.
Speaker 1: We all know. We all know the thing, Like we all know that we're going to get exploited and when we do the worship, we're going to get exploded, exploited even more than the white man, because y'all want to compare him to Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. You know, y'all want to compare his crime to these white men and feel like, oh, they didn't get the public humiliation that Diddy is getting. Let's take into consideration that we, the black people who consume this shit, we contribute contribute to that.
Speaker 2: Dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we contribute to that because we like negativity. I'm saying collectively, because I'm not talking about me collectively. This is the type of ship black people want to see. And and I don't really be seeing a whole bunch of white people wishing on a nigga's downfall. I don't really see it. But look in the comments regular people every day on the most randommest celebrity or even somebody you deem to have more than you. What are you doing to them? Y'all raise them up to tear and you want to also simultaneously be the ones to tear him down.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how council cultures started. It's just people wanting to tear the motherfucker down that's up higher than they are, I think.
Speaker 1: But that's not the case with Diddy. Did he tore his own his self down? He tore himself down, and I feel like it needs to put it needs to be public. You know, Sean the youngest son King Combs, he should have left that disk track out because the fads was like, oh, okay, we dropping we dropping a hit this week too.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe he didn't know no better. I'm just because was did he capable of hiding this truth? Because all these people that he's around are We're all of y'all complicit in this behavior, Like because y'all got a problem, it's a problem with you too. At that point, if everybody around all these yes men and they're like, that's just diddy, you know, they that's just diddying him and allowing this behavior to go on, and nobody's saying like course correct to him. Nobody.
Speaker 1: I believe that the people around him, and also a lot of the men in the commons and a lot of the women are complicit with this type of behavior. And I won't get into how women get duped right and to this thing, because I think it starts with religion. I think it starts with the church, how women are supposed to be and just letting men men it starts and get real, it gets real oppressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but beating up on women and just it being Okay.
Speaker 1: That's not new, that's not new though. We were once property even after slavery. You know what I'm saying, for a long time. Your wife, you owned her. You could do what you want.
Speaker 2: You could beat her and if she went to the police, they wouldn't even do shit.
Speaker 1: You could rape her. So now we're talking about human evolution at this point, it'll take thousands of years for people to really be sophisticated, Like we're supposed to be more sophisticated than animals, but for whatever reason, humans are very animalistic.
Speaker 2: Girl, I just seen a video of people having sex on a city bus and uh, I think it was Houston. I was like, you know what, I just give up on this humanity. There was too homeless, Like I don't know if they were homeless, but I was just so taken aback and the poor people that was just trying to get the work on the No ain't no, maybe it ain't one thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe she ain't want her. Kucie opened up to the elements outside that day, so on the books with everybody else.
Speaker 2: I've seen that video before.
Speaker 1: But dog Diddy and people like him have to be ostracized there's no excuse for people like him in our community anymore.
Speaker 2: Man, he should say, somebody should have beat his ass a long time ago. I feel like, no, there was no course correction for many years, and he just felt invincible because there's never been any real course correction for He's never like, think of all the things that he's been in trouble for, and he just kind of slid right on through. And he's just been sliding through his entire life. And that's why he thought he could just get away with just diddy bopping a.
Speaker 1: Bitch, bad boy. He been telling y'all exactly who he was, you know. But for whatever reason it has to happen to it has to happen directly to a man's mother, directly to his dog, are directly to a woman that he loves, right in order for him to think is wrong a lot of times because we no longer see ourselves and other people like I see myself in you. I see myself and other black women. I see myself and other black men. So that's where the love comes from. So even him trying to change his name to love is highly disrespectful to me, to the culture. You ain't never love nobody but Diddy. And let's be very fucking clear, and a lot of black men, y'all want access to whiteness, y'all give a fuck, And it's a lot of niggas in line to be Diddy. There's a lot of black men in line to do the same slimeball shit that he did to get a billion dollars. There's no integrity along along the way along the world the riches, oftentimes it's no integrity involved with it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I know a few people. I know a few men who they operate with integrity all day, every day. They're not about to do anything for a fucking dollar. But I just seen a video online with some dudes podcast and one guy was asking the other would you suck dick for a bet? He just got to bet? The other nigga was like, absolutely yes. These people already know who dick they suck, and they know who in the family.
Speaker 2: So it's just wild. Even if the answer is yes, which a lot of people are going to. Nobody says you have to enjoy it, right, they say, are you gonna dick?
Speaker 1: You like it?
Speaker 2: Nobody says you have to enjoy it? But a billion dollars, it would be a wise decision to go ahead something that did for that billion. But in a hypothetical situation, the answer is, always know, unless there's a billion dollars on the table in front of you for some dick sucking the answers always know, don't ever answer that hypothetically, Yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it didn't happen unless there's video. That'd be a lot of these like they feel like, ain't no, don't nobody know, Ain't nobody gonna ever know? So I'm gonna beat these bitches up in public. I'm gonna do all this slime ball shit. I'm I'm exploit women, I exploit men, and ain't no video about it. So it never happened until we see.
Speaker 2: It, until you running down the hallway in the hotel with a towel on.
Speaker 1: And this is a lot of the comments I saw too, people saying, well, he paid the money, why they still put the video out? He paid so that this type of evidence would not have come out in a deposition had he challenged her in the quarterlock and actually challenged the civil lawsuit. All of this plus more, it's more evidence. This ain't the only video.
Speaker 2: This man was really like out there saying people have been trying to I've sat silently while they tried to destroy me. It's crazy. That's insanity to me, Like some things like when I know how I did some shit and somebody might be trying to call it out, I'm aa shut the fuck up. I ain't gonna say too much more.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: For you to be called out and then double down on your lives is insane. That's insanity.
Speaker 1: I ain't never had nobody stumble on me, but I definitely not got into physical altercation with somebody I was in a relationship with who was trying to stop me from leaving. But since I'm a gorilla, I'm gonna get the fuck up out of there, regardless.
Speaker 2: Because she is a small little she was a small little girl.
Speaker 1: These type of men, they don't want people to know who they really are. You know what I'm saying. Diddy did not give a fuck. He was in a public place. My homeboy, the one who I argued, but he was like, how did they even get the footage? I said, this nigga is such a narcissist. He doesn't give a fuck. Who sees it like he isn't Why would you think there's not a cameras in a luxury hotel hallway, Why would you think that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Like, he was so sure he was and that's the scary thing. He was so sure he can do this, this type of shit to this girl.
Speaker 2: And this is just one instance that we got to see. Imagine how much abuse that girl suffered.
Speaker 1: That probably wasn't the last. She probably didn't leave after that day twenty sixteen. When did they actually ultimately break up?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And then I just think I think Kim suffered all of the women.
Speaker 1: That left twenty eighteen. Well she wait, wait, wait, no, she married Alex Fine in twenty nineteen. Okay, yeah, so she left him in twenty eighteen. So they were together from two thousand and seven to twenty eighteen. So ten years of abuse.
Speaker 2: Horror, Yeah, Lorraham Mercy and then having to like watch that and know the world is watching you get violated like that and you got to relive it, and that everybody's talking about it. Everybody's talking about it. Yeah, but it's a lot of people who probably like who are actually friends with Diddy that are like, oh, that was so fucked up that knew Diddy was doing that shit though. That's the thing, y'all are just gilt.
Speaker 1: None of the people coming out I don't respect none of the people coming out, like the bodyguards and shit like that coming out speaking because you you watched all of these women get they asked with. You probably watched Ken Porter get her asked with.
Speaker 2: Right, You was complicit in it as far as I'm concerned, you were. And now now you on a BBC with Piper Piper what's his name, Morgan Piper, Piper, Peter Piper whatever I'm telling you now, I want to tell my story, Like boy, and you're a whole security guard. You probably could have whooped Diddy ass, but no, you just sat there and let these women get beat.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people think celebrities are exempt from being like sociopaths and and goddamn serial killers, like they are the least like the least suspecting ones. Like nobody's gonna think Diddy is a serial killer, but he just might be.
Speaker 2: It is. Listen, there's I won't say his name, but this basketball well he retired now player that I dealt with, socie a path. I don't know why he's not in like in jail or in a mental facilit like people because you got a little bit money, you get away with a lot of shit and treating people bad. It's not uncommon. A whole fucking lunatic shame.
Speaker 1: I mean, but every dog will have their day. Okay. So Diddy's baby mama, Justin's mom, Misa, she came out. She said, I am heartbroken that Cassie must relived the horror to her abuse. And my heart goes out to her. I know exactly how she feels, and through my empathy, it has triggered my own trauma, so she probably dealt.
Speaker 2: With So basically she's saying, he used to do that shit to me too. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you know with Kim, I just feel like Kim was with Diddy when he was really going to come up, when his when his career was really taken off. But imagine like the hardships you go through on the come up, the bad days when sh it don't work out you how you wanted business wise. Imagine like her being a punch bag for his bad days.
Speaker 2: And I just imagine what them kids have seen. What have they seen you?
Speaker 1: Misa goes on to say. She says, these young people were raised by women that want the best for them. We put God and education first and have always been united in our mutual effort to support their dreams. Two of the youngest do not have their mother here, and it has been our duty to support them if father needs help, and I am praying that he truly does the personal work and receives it. But y'all been new this, y'all. Women enabled them to the one who just had a baby with him, young Miami.
Speaker 2: What about that girl, the Asian girl? Oh, your Miami is mighty quiet too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pick a fights with JT while this shit going.
Speaker 2: On, right that part. But what about that young Asian girl who says she was pregnant for Diddy and Diddy stumped her in the stomach that was hard to see while.
Speaker 1: Somebody else was pregnant for him having a baby Hue. Yeah, So even these women, you know what I'm saying. We saw them on family vacations, all of them, and Cassie on a yacht. We've seen it. Y'all knew y'all with this monster. But it's the money, it's the resource, it's the access, right, So none of you are innocent.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me tell you something. You got some good discernment for him, because I remember being like, shit, I'm trying to be on a yacht with Diddy. He was like, girl, you're trying to be with the devil.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you can't look at his eyes. Let me say that. You was like, girl, I'm praying eyes. I don't have to be around people to know who they are. And I feel like, and I've heard this about Diddy before I heard did he always keep on sunglasses because he can't really look at people in the eyes. He can't. He always he's always looking away when having conversations with people. I've heard that personally from people who have, you know, been in rooms with Diddy, right, And it's because some people can see you. I see you. Let me tell you when I hear what you don't say, and I see what you don't do, I see people.
Speaker 2: I was at this party last year, I won't say who party it was, and I was in the section and Diddy literally sat next to me. Remember that party I went to with that and I remember the energy not feeling good. But I just thought it was because Karesha was a cross and it might have been like some tension between them at the time. That's what I was assuming because I was thinking, like, ain't they together while they sitting so far apart. Well, maybe I was just feeling some devil energy from that nigga.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, absolutely, man, Listen, that's why. And every day I'm like, God, let me just I Sometimes as women, we don't trust our intuition. But as long as you got a womb, you got some major discernment. Trust it.
Speaker 2: Well, another one of are black and put this in heavy quotation, heroes twice to dust. And you know, I just want some of the black men who are leaders in our culture to keep their legacy intact, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I want you know, I don't aspire to you know how people be like bragging about not having any Black people in their neighborhood, Like I don't got no black people in my neighborhood. Like I aspire to live in a neighborhood with a bunch of affluent black people, right, just a bunch of people doing well, a bunch of black people doing well. Okay, it shouldn't just be a couple of us, and we can all turn this thing around, but we have to. We have to get more communal, right, we have to care about each other a little bit more, a lot more. Yeah, the comments that I see is like it's almost like, y'all don't realize that Diddy is where he's at because of because he's shipped on a lot of black people. You don't shit on no white people to get to where he's at.
Speaker 2: We should have known when when he made them kids walk to juniors for that cheesecake, We should have known.
Speaker 1: Men who does that?
Speaker 2: Who who does that?
Speaker 1: And those those people were kids? Yeah, those were kids, young young people, and you don't you don't need to go through that he did. He even't go through that to get to where he was, and look.
Speaker 2: At not none of them had no real success after that, non of cheesecake.
Speaker 1: I want to address one more thing before we end signs. So I only follow like two gossip blogs. Okay, I unfollowed the majority of them because I don't need that type of drama in my life often, right, but I like to get a little taste of it sometimes. But one blog, Gossip in the City, which is probably one of the worst blogs to be fucking following.
Speaker 2: But she'd be telling the truth.
Speaker 1: She be she'd be knowing to know. Okay, she actually went through these comments and pulled out like screenshots of women. This is what is the psychology. There's something, it's something. I've been saying this and I mean it, and it might be some people might take offense to it. But black women love abuse Stockholm syndrome. It's like, are you drawn to this? Do you think it's okay? Like everybody should not be forgiven, we should not forget some things.
Speaker 2: But he hasn't even done anything to deserve any forgiveness yet, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people. So one of the comments, it's crazy how people judge people. Is not a person on here ain't sinned. Yeah, you're right, you're right, but my sins do not affect other people. I be cussing and fucking. That's all I do. I don't do nothing major kill nobody. I hurt nobody, like I swear, I want the best for my people. I'm not gonna shit on nobody to get the fuck where I'm going at, Like I have integrity. Okay, life goes on. We should have been okay, this merchant is that life goes on. We should have been said something another woman. Everybody made mistakes. You don't need You don't need our forgiveness. You need cassies and gods. Trust me, they still gonna buy your music like everybody else's that do stuff. And we forgive and we forgive given bad boy. It's just what it is, no taking away from the soundtrack that saved a lot.
Speaker 2: Of our lives.
Speaker 1: Who I ain't never like that ain't the music I listened to to save my life, right, it's just a whole slew of of patty cake and ass women. Man, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean, all right, the music, the music that he's involved with, you know, is a big part of the soundtrack to my life. Right. But that don't they don't excuse him for his behavior, and he that you know what, that kind of pandering makes me think of when that white girl shot that black man in his apartment and they was a court and they was hugging her and crying, passing her the Bible or stuff like that. It pissed me off so bad, And so does this like damn like y'all absolving him already. He need to go to Tibet. He needs to be sitting in a become a monk. He need to do all kind of shit before I can say, did he is a change man? And believe it?
Speaker 1: You so saw what doctor Umar said, Know what he's saying. Doctor Umar said, he probably just gonna go straight to the pulpit.
Speaker 2: Now, oh and be a pastor.
Speaker 1: Now. Yes, I cannot like.
Speaker 2: A lot of I couldn't imagine who his flock would be, these same people that's pandering in the comments. Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: When you when you keep searching for something outside yourself, there's always going to be a thing, a person that's gonna be able to have control of you. When you don't have self control yourself. You don't. You don't. You're stood steadily searching for some ship outside of you instead of going with not.
Speaker 2: The Church of Love, always the church.
Speaker 1: Naming this niggas church, not you naming this niggas church, Church of Love.
Speaker 2: We need you, we need you to. Did he bop to the collection plate?
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of inner work, self work to do. I think his best bet would be to go to Thailand with Russell and start doing some other girl.
Speaker 1: Oh and it looks like he was out of the country in that video. Okay, it looks like he was out of the country in the video. The only comment I had was I didn't hear an apology to Cassie, but apparently did a lawsuit. He couldn't. He probably can't mention her name at this plane.
Speaker 2: Nothing about that apology was sincere. No, did you see Daisie Banks? Did you see what Daisie Banks did?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's too soon, it's joyce. But let me tell you why it's okay to make because nobody took that. Nobody with good sense took that apology. Series. Nobody saw that and was like, Oh, this is a man who is bearing his soul to us right now, and he is being vulnerable and honest. No, nobody saw that. If you saw that and felt that, then you just believe the sky's green because you just believe anything. It's clear that he was up against the wall and he felt compelled to say anything to save any inkling of what might seem like integrity. But we can see through that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just found the doctor Umar post. He said, I'm not going to give too much energy, as we have far more important issues to address than what happened ten years ago. However, this isn't the end for Diddy. TD Jakes will help him set up his own megachurch. We will be saved and baptized, No excuse me. He will be saved and baptized and will probably make more money as a pulpit pimp than he has ever made as a mogul. Puffy will rise from the ashes born again. Damn, I'm not forgiving. That ain't for me.
Speaker 2: No, That's what I always tell people. God forgives. I don't because that ain't That's not my job.
Speaker 1: Because once you do it, I know it's in you.
Speaker 2: You can do it again.
Speaker 1: I no longer like m absolutely not, because there's things. I don't have those things in me, so it would never happen. So did he has this thing in him? And you can kind of see him morphing. It's so crazy when the people take their energy away from something. How it started looking different? He looked different.
Speaker 2: He looks sick. That's the look of stress. Get well, did he?
Speaker 1: But listening them?
Speaker 2: Karma coins are real. You can't live like that and expect nothing but goodness all the days of your life. That's not how it works. Baby. Them Karma crows on real and it just worked.
Speaker 1: Too long on this realm. It's like doing me bad shit get you a lot of places.
Speaker 2: But listen, look how like it didn't. It didn't. The karma didn't hit him slowly in increments, but when it came, baby, it came absolutely in a major way, the same way you was winning in a major way. This Carmera, bust your ass.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're gonna take a quick break in and we're gonna come back to I mean topic, this topic. This week we were talking at ig versus me, I G versus your relationship. Right, you're posting up niggas. A nah niggas? Do I look like a bitch that post niggas? You know? Not me?
Speaker 2: That's what Glow Reala said.
Speaker 1: Oh you still her name? Right?
Speaker 2: You always call her? Yes? This be like Gorilla Glow gorilla glue.
Speaker 1: Right back, y'all, we're back. And this week we wanted to have a discussion about you know, posting your significant other on social media because I send time a post online where this girl posted her engagement. Right, this is their very first time posting his nan online and immediately shortly thereafter a bit you was hitting her up like, yeah, that's my man. I'm and my man too, So it brings up the question should you even post your significant other? And you also see people like covering your baby faces up and shit like that, But.
Speaker 2: That's because the internet is cruel. It's a cruel plate. It is. Man. You don't want people talking about your kid and saying nasty things to your child. You know, like you didn't take that, but I can't take it here. It depends on the day. Yeah too, me too, because there's somebody talk about mine it.
Speaker 1: You and I got that if you don't put that little fiber shit on there and get over it.
Speaker 2: So I'd be putting eyest on this.
Speaker 1: Sh I seen some shit on it. I sent you something other day. I was like, you be doing this that little black on people hand on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I might not have like a whole good head of hair, but one thing about it.
Speaker 2: A bitch keeps some edges. My edges being they straight, they okay, but they a little thin.
Speaker 1: Why. I just seen this video with this girl put a Jerry co on her edges and her hair came out. I did that before, girl, you had a whole Jerry curl on your whole hair. I tried to put a Jerry Curl on my edges, and I didn't do the full process we you know, doing a Jerry curl like that Gina Curl. Shit they got Now it's like a lot of different steps, bitch. I just literally wiped them edges clean off my damn head.
Speaker 2: You're lucky that grew back. Okay, So back to social media. Do you post your person? Okay? The last time I posted a mail.
Speaker 1: Was when I was engaged, and it wasn't even like me just really posting the picture and we was like out eating and I'm like ringing the picture because I had one of my good friends at the time we were no longer friends, but she told me that if I don't post my engagement, it's not real. And I'm like, girl, like what? But luckily I didn't because here I am, I'm not married to this nigga, and I would have posted his ass online like he wanted me to, and you know, show my engagement all this shit, only to not get married. I have seen that over and over again. I can count bitch's bodies based on the people be they be posting on their social media. So I prefer not to, like I feel like I don't like my life online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it. I don't post anybody, but that's because I ain't had nobody in a cloud. I'm like, way if I get a nigga out of my postal, I don't know, I don't know. I gotta wait till I get there. But I just wouldn't want nobody coming up talking about my man, my man and my man so like. I would be afraid to post them. But if it's so one you trust, be able to post at least a little bit, like maybe vacation pigs or But do.
Speaker 1: You think people post for validation and confirmation for their relationships?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I think it's a combination of things. Some is just fun, we look good, let me post it, And some.
Speaker 1: Of it is validation. You know, I want to validate this thing.
Speaker 2: I just hate people who switch niggas every two months and have a different nigga.
Speaker 1: Like, and you ain't tell us, you ain't give us no update on the last nigga, Like, we need to know what happened to that relationship.
Speaker 2: Exactly because I'm totally invested. I've been watching y'all e ice cream go on dates. We're matching outfits and shit, And now he's.
Speaker 1: Just just gone like, no, we need an update, and don't be telling us to mind out business either, because you put.
Speaker 2: Us in it. Can you put us in a group chat exactly, so tell us what happens.
Speaker 1: So I'm not putting people in my group chat. I'm not creating a group chat.
Speaker 2: He got a new nigga every two months, and she posts pictures. I take pictures with all my niggas, right, but they see the phone. Nobody ever sees them. Nobody ever sees them.
Speaker 1: I think the last two people I posted on social media, the men initiated it. It wasn't me. I never need validation from other people for shit. I'm not posting people one. I don't want a bitch hitting me up and about my man. And I remember my ex ex boyfriend who's the current. I posted him on social media once before, and the bitch came on my page and only liked him. She only liked the picture of this nigga. So now like, I feel like that was she was signaling to me, right, that's a signal I did it. So I automatically was like, who's this bitch? Because why would she come on my page and only like a picture of my man on my baby.
Speaker 2: My ex boyfriend, y'all, he got this girl pregnant and on the baby shower pictures. I wouldn't have liked all the baby shower pictures like with him, Like no, all of them were her by herself or her and her friends or heard her mama with him. See fuckers, Patty, I just feed the black man.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm praying for this. That's why I was like, man, I'm playing for me.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing it. So I never initiate that type of thing. And I feel like once a man posts me, I felt pressure to post him. M h. You know what I'm saying, Like I would get a question like you hiding? And you know I am a fraternizer a little bit, so am I hiding?
Speaker 2: Niggas? I feel like a lot of people, especially men, don't post their girlfriend ever, like until like Mother's Day or some shit like that, and then and then it come down after mother's.
Speaker 1: Post a bit on the story that twenty four hours that bitch going. I feel like, so my another relationship, well, actually the same relationship. I only had a couple of relationships. It'd be the same people in heavy rotation, so he deleted all our pictures off of his social media. So my thing, you started this, right, because I was never posting men on my social media. You started this. I posted you, you posted me, right. We posting whatever pictures we have periodically. So one day I go on his social media and at the time, like he was rapping and just outside right. Okay, this was years ago, and all of a sudden, all my pictures are going, like all our pictures were going fight no fight. He just randomly went on there and removed all the pictures, and his explanation was, I don't want people knowing who my bitch is, so you don't want a motherfucker reaching out to me. That's what That's how I took it. So I'm like, okay, so that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Let me go delete you.
Speaker 1: Off my page too. But it hurt my feelings and the process of deleting the pictures. I just got off of social media. So I was off of social media from twenty twelve like twenty sixteen because of that situation. Really, yes, I din't get back on it to that. Nigga went the jail. I got back on Instagram and Nigga lost my lost handle.
Speaker 2: That's how I lost that aj holiday. That's why I'm two.
Speaker 1: Point zero because I got off of social media for a nigga, Right where am I like? Because you like deleting memories. You didn't even save these pictures to your phone, Like you're deleting memories at this point, So if that's what we're doing, like, I'm not about to be the only person. Imagine you acting like you don't only want popping, right, and you're deleting my shit? So now when people still know we together, So when you go to my page, I'm not wanting pitches who just your man page blink. No pictures of you when they come to my pages, all our pictures, absolutely not. They're having a lot of time, lok, don't tip me because I'm sating that out.
Speaker 2: And now niggas have girlfriend. I'm like, look at this, nigga. We had to do all this to take and work to find out that.
Speaker 1: You're a liar.
Speaker 2: Girl. I remember I was talking to this guy and.
Speaker 1: I found him on It might have been my spaces at the time, my Space and Facebook at the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you engaged. All he text me back was motherfucking my space. That's all.
Speaker 1: He never talked to him again.
Speaker 2: I got a guy in my DMS asking me to meet him in Miami. Right, First of all, I don't know you, right, so inviting me to Miami. I think it's insane. We're complete strangers.
Speaker 1: We haven't had any.
Speaker 2: Real conversation, just a little back and forth about politics. And then he asked me to come with him to Miami. So now I go to look at your page because I really haven't gone to the prior to that, I'm talking about two days prior, he was celebrating his person for being such a good mother. How I love it was, and I was like, you just celebrated your girl for being a good person, and how I love you. He's like, yeah, are you coming to Miami? Yo?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, I really don't hate them, but god, man, why just do that?
Speaker 2: Then you are safe. Listen if you message me again, I'm a screenshot.
Speaker 1: This is to be to your visit because what they are, what they're doing is depending on your integrity not to put their ass on blasts like this is what happens. Wh y'all run into crazy bitches and they hit your girlfriend up, they hit your wife up, they hit your baby mama up because you just be out here doing the most and just expecting people to just fall in line.
Speaker 2: No, you can't just be being deceitful.
Speaker 1: Tell people what's up so they know what time it is.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? I don't know if this is real or not, but it was a man and him and his girl took pictures and they were dressed in green and he had on the suit with the green tie. She had on the green dress, and she had her hand perch on his shoulder and they look so regal. And then the same nigga had on some tight.
Speaker 1: Ag that's real? What's that dude? Messy something on Instagram?
Speaker 2: And with a man wrapped around him? Like girl, every time that.
Speaker 1: Dude come across my timeline, I'm just like, because.
Speaker 2: That was a real situation. That was Ai be yes and he is super sassy, Like, at what point did.
Speaker 1: You get engaged in him? Like how you thought that was gonna work? You have a kid, he has a son, He has a son, he'd be posting.
Speaker 2: His son child is so upset. And the Sun was like vugan on a video. Really yes, well, I mean that's okay if the Sun wants to Vogue. I don't have no problem with that. I just have a problem with just being deceitful like either girl, you want no.
Speaker 1: Problem with him ring Vulgan when the kid had no problem with nobody's.
Speaker 2: Sexuality, we had, we talked, bag.
Speaker 1: I got a problem with the kids, Volgan.
Speaker 2: Whatever they want to do, ain't know.
Speaker 1: We at we talk bag. I'm gonna tell y'all goddamn truth. I don't support that ship. Let them kids be kids. Why is your kid walking around acting like you let him choose?
Speaker 2: I feel like that is a choice.
Speaker 1: He's a kid though he's like five or six years old. He doesn't know. He just sees his dad.
Speaker 2: How do you know that's where he's how he got that from? Because, girl, his daddy.
Speaker 1: Got a b b L.
Speaker 2: His daddy got a BBM. Yes, that dude ass is not really that fat like he has daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking that a sticker, I'm thinking that, nigga. Yeah, I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to pacify y'all niggas. Listen, all right, back to the boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You can have new times. Man, we almost gonna see what we want nowadays. All right, It ain't no cancel culture no more.
Speaker 2: I have the pros and cons to consider. The post posting your partner on social media all right, It says, when you share your relationship with the world, it can help strengthen your bond with each other. Seeing all of the positive comments and likes from friends and family can make you feel appreciated and love. It can also be a great way to show your partner how much you love them. Of course, it's important to maintain a healthy balance between sharing your relationship online and maintaining some privacy, but if you use social media in a positive way, it can be a great tool for keeping your relationship strong.
Speaker 1: The only way I would put myself my relationship on social media is if we get the check off of it, like, then I'll do it. Other than that, like your homegirl Lexi, like everybody loves to see her and this dude pop up every once in a while in her videos, Like yeah, like that's great content. Other than that, what is the purpose? He? Ain't nobody visiting my page while I'm putting this nigga on there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're family and friends.
Speaker 1: Girls. Fucking people know so much fun, so happy, and they know what's really going on in our relationship. Well, maybe you are heavy beating him up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes everything is good, you know, sometimes relationships are good. No, I don't really be beating up my partner. But no, I'm not posting stuff for family either. The first come, it can cause jealousy and envy from other people. Now that is a big one, because I have a friend right now who's going through an issue with some friends.
Speaker 1: In her life. She has a good life, she lives a good life.
Speaker 2: She got beautiful kids, beautiful family. Everything is lit, and she's so pretty, and like some of her friends seem to be envious of her right now.
Speaker 1: And are they posting stuff? Are they like commenting on stuff? Like not not commenting?
Speaker 2: I mean the only reason they really know what's going on is because of what she posts. And it's looking it's looking lit, you know, it looks lit. So how you know they're jealous? Like she had a conversation with me, Oh it was said to someone who will say something else and it's like someone that she loves, or it's hurtful.
Speaker 1: You know, she's hurt to hear these things.
Speaker 2: I tol hers. You know, maybe you should have a conversation about it and I told her I would pray about it, but that jealousy and envy is a real thing. Sometimes I tell my friends, ooh girl, I'm jealous right when there's something good.
Speaker 1: But it's not just not real jealous, not like you're happy for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in a hangful way. No, like because when my friend got that big ass white chanel, I was like, I'm jealous. I really was jealous, but not jealous where I don't want her to have it, you know, right, I just want one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And see, when things aren't going right in your relationship, you might need to take a look at what you be posting. Take a look at who's around you. It's a lot of people like side eye and you just hoping your shit fall apart. So if you have like a big platform you're posting your relationship, not everybody's gonna like that, so that there's going to be negative energy that comes towards that union as well from people who know you personally and now.
Speaker 2: From the public.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, if it's a relationship you actually want to keep, you might want to do it different.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold that thought one second. Let's pay some bills. So I was talking to this guy. This girl who's like a big social media girl. Y'all know her, but I ain't gonna tell y'all who she is. Messy, messy boots. So they were dating. They went on a trip to like Thailand or somewhere right, and she posted a picture of them together and all the comments were like, oh, y'all look so good, y'all look so great, Oh that's dope, And it was like one or two that was like why are you with this old ass nigga? Or like just something two thirty eight for last comments like saying something bad. You see why with this old ass nigga? Excuse me? Why are you with him? Basically, and she the ruined them.
Speaker 1: He said, she allowed that to ruin the negative.
Speaker 2: The two or three nigga. It was like four hundred positive comments and two or three negative comments, and she allowed that to ruin. Why do Why don't he felt about the picture how she was treating him like it was just.
Speaker 1: So does she really like him? Because I mean, you got four hundred positive comments and then these two people call you out by having his granddaddy d and now you feel some type of way, So do you really like him?
Speaker 2: Are you just influenced by what people say. Great leading, right, Like, yeah, that affects you because I mean I think about it. When we get comments, we love to do ones, but with a negative one we do focus.
Speaker 1: More on day. You want to check that person immediately. Now, I just block my block lives so fucking long, Like, I just block them because I feel like that hurts them more, like not to have access no more, because so many these people wouldn't have access to you otherwise, right, So why you think you could just wake up and say what the fuck you want to say? Yeah, they go study your page and then they come back and make a nasty ass comment. So no, you don't get to do that. So I just block them, comment goes away, nobody else sees it, and you don't have access to do the dumb shit no more.
Speaker 2: No, I'll go to your page and look at all your shit and a lot and I'm about to code with the clap back for real. Cuz calling people kids ugly? You you had hair last year, That's what happened.
Speaker 1: I said, not do that from your page. Now why are you taking people from the podcast page log into your ship and comment on this Nigga's son?
Speaker 2: No, you definitely call him. You didn't call a kid ugly.
Speaker 1: You went on the dudes page. You called his ass ugly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna start doing that, man, I'm gonna start.
Speaker 1: Why are you coming over here calling me?
Speaker 2: What you said something? I really be looking people up though, I definitely be using ben verified looking up people use the id little age fam Oh, here I come, motherfucker, here I come, bitch. No nigga was like, we like two refrigerators. That's the one that got me, Like, what are you looking at? What are you seeing?
Speaker 1: And what type of bitches do you really have access to? Because it ain't us the hell? Yeah, so you have to you know, these people aren't well, They aren't well, life ain't going well for them, and then they just get to hide behind the cell phone of the computer and say mean, heyful things, which is why I would like to keep my relationship private. They was talking about.
Speaker 2: Just Jazz is just Jazz? Right? Who had the baby?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: What's the football player?
Speaker 1: So Charlotte no One cam Newton and you know she's posting pictures of the baby, but of course the baby's face is covered up. Just don't post her.
Speaker 2: You know, people be acting like this.
Speaker 1: The kids are like a thing, you know what I'm saying, Like nanaa booboo, y'all can't like you know, people want to see that damn baby.
Speaker 2: Just don't post a baby. Yeah, I feel you're.
Speaker 1: Using a baby as a prop at this point in your picture because you're we could see your face and you smiling with your bathing suit on, and we can't see the baby.
Speaker 2: I just feel like people are concerned with what people will say about their child and they're scared. Look why am I ask?
Speaker 1: When his daughter was first born, his sister was telling people like, I'm the reason why he hasn't.
Speaker 2: Posted a baby. Little did they know this?
Speaker 1: Nigga said he was waiting for her her features to come in. Like it was him not thinking his baby was cute enough to post. It was not me right, Okay, this nigga was not posting his baby.
Speaker 2: They have nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: And his sister was like, he don't even post your daughter because of this bitch Like, no, it's not me right, your brother is Yeah, he waited for her to come into her looks and I don't have you to do with me.
Speaker 2: And that's because people are me.
Speaker 1: People be me or like I don't know, I have a.
Speaker 2: You posted your baby, people under the picture talking about that's a cute outfit. Baby, come to yours.
Speaker 1: I got a friend who only posts her baby with filters, and I just I'm so weirded out by that shit, Like it's already re weird that people be really like, yes, girl, bitch, that's not your real friend face first of all, and now you got the filter on a baby face. And she doesn't like for anybody to post a picture of her baby's regular face.
Speaker 2: It's crazy that I listen, I don't babies are awful is when it comes to don't filter the baby, but I do, Like I'm so obsessed with filters now, I'm like, where's my filter in a picture? Like why is there my real face? The filters are the worst.
Speaker 1: I remember when I.
Speaker 2: Used to just like my regular face, and now it's like you need a filter, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because everybody else is filtered up. So now you're gonna just come on in and there with this basic ass fucking face.
Speaker 2: Have you seen like from.
Speaker 1: Cartoon face and everything from the met Gallas they're posting these like close up pictures like they posted Cardi b Yeah, like the you could see the real skin, skin with tone and the real skin texture. This is this is how people look. I saw JT had a video and somebody call her ugly, like, oh these filters really like everybody uses filters, right, JT is beautiful with without the filter. Of course, you know you assumoos your face out and all that shit. Like, but imagine somebody just saying you like you just ugly because you don't have a Meanwhile, you home looking like a basic bitch.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, because you filtered up and all your pictures on social media where people see you in real life, like, that is not the same. Who is that? Who's that guy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That's about cartoon face. This is my real face, your person. You get cartoon don't lie and real face and person.
Speaker 1: Girlan people are sick. We live in a six society at this point. So what's some other pros and con bro.
Speaker 2: It can make you feel more connected to your partner. Social media can help you feel more connected to your partner even when you're not physically together. Seeing their posts and updates can give you a sense of what they're doing and how they're feeling. This can be a great way to stay in touch when you're apart. Of course, it is important to balance this digital connection with real life interaction. You don't want to spend more time staring at your phone than you do talking to your partner. But used in moderations, social media can be a great way to stay connected.
Speaker 1: To the one you love. Yeah, but then you know, I'm pretty sure men are sick. They just want to be at the restaurant Andy when it's go ahead and eat their food. But you gotta take a picture to food first. You gotta take a picure of him first, and all this shit before you even post a picture. It just takes away something.
Speaker 2: It just takes away like the that's the con. It can be overwhelming. I like, I don't like hanging out with all.
Speaker 1: Right, So the super content creators, all right, we supposed to like be all right.
Speaker 2: If y'all go to our social media, it's nonexistent. It's trash. We gotta do better about like participating and creating content.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's too much. It's too much. Man.
Speaker 2: I have friends who like, I love him to death, But everything is a movie. Everything is an opportunity to.
Speaker 1: Create con you're not even enjoying the moment it no longer becomes fun.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm spending too much time trying to curate the experience for your social media following that I'm not having won.
Speaker 1: In real life exactly So, So when you're on vacation, like every month, I'm sick of seeing that god damn boat taking them pictures with the drone. You don't be seeing. Yes, it's a clear they are Turks and Kekos. Everybody is taking a picture and it's goddamn boat. I want to get on it.
Speaker 2: If it's clear, sign me up with the blue water. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They done ran that shit in the whole man, I'm sick of it. I don't want to see that shit no more on my timeline. Okay, this guard the boat. I always be like, y'all take the pictures. I'm gonna live the life.
Speaker 2: Y'all take the pictures because I can't be bothering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be hitting up everybody that was there, like, can you send me your videos you got because I ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing none of that because I'm really the entertainment right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not good. Yeah, Like, how do you enjoy your vacation when the whole time, you got a whole setup. They just gotta get a damn tripod. They got all the things they traveling with. But if you're making money off of it, that's the only time it makes sense to me. I have friends that have nobody following them but me, and this is the.
Speaker 2: Type of shit they got going on.
Speaker 1: They page and that's because they enjoy it. You gotta enjoy it. At that point, they be talking to themselves in the car, like nobody's following you. Is that what they say when they say be consistent, just keep doing it till you picks up people mat fuck that girl?
Speaker 2: No? All right? So social media could be a great way to document your relationship. You can look back on all of the special moments that you've shared together and see how far you've come. This can be a great way to reminisce and feel grateful for what you already have.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was mentioning when he's when my ex started like deleting the memories of social media, Like do you have that picture on your phone?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's just gone because you're worrying about what some bitches think?
Speaker 2: Did you have it in yours?
Speaker 1: No? Because they like were pitches that he would have taken, you know what I'm saying. So you just delete like we were at like wedding stuff like that. They just gone because you're concerned about what did somebody else think about you having these pitches on your page or whatever. You create a second account. That's what he probably should have done. Yeah, something he said.
Speaker 2: Here's a con the relationship is either too new or unstable to share with the world. What is too new though, Like, how do you know, you bitch, that's not your man and you posting him on social media? The weirdest thing to me is like when women know that they know.
Speaker 1: That's not they man, and they still post somebody else man on their social media.
Speaker 2: Them bitches can fight. Obviously. I had that going on the first date with this guy. He was like, let's take a picture. Okay, we can take a picture. I'm not opposed to taking a picture. So we took a picture on this first date. We had a good time, right and then later on that night I get home and I look on Facebook and he posted a picture. It tagged his whole family and was like, me and my baby out on a lunch date. What I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Too soon?
Speaker 2: Everybody tag I was I never saw him again. Did you say something even about it? Yeah? I was like, why did you post me like that? We only went on one day. I barely know you to tag your grandmama. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: He must be trying to prove something that they must have thought something else about him, like look, I got a girlfriend right see see, and that's what I got out of that. No, I knew this.
Speaker 2: I was cool with this girl.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck with her and don't murdered.
Speaker 2: But she was dating this guy and they were they were moving really fast. It was like maybe three weeks in and he had her around his son and I don't know if he got out the car or something or whatever, but she took a picture with the.
Speaker 1: Son in the car and posted in and posted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The mama was like, I don't know who the fuck you are.
Speaker 2: Take this picture of my child down and I'm thinking, like, girl, why would you post that? That is if people be psychopaths.
Speaker 1: So's there's some etiquette, right, maybe we should they had a list of that, like what is the what is the etiquette when posting your relationship on social media? I guess this is something you need to discuss with the person you with and how comfortable they are with whatever it is that you want to do. But I would not just be posting somebody's kids on my social media.
Speaker 2: You're tripping. That's insane.
Speaker 1: You're tripping, and you asking to get beat up because these mamas be real sensitive about their little snotty nose brats, their own kid.
Speaker 2: They covering their faces up with emulji. You think you can post it?
Speaker 1: No, that's insane, that's terrible. What's the last last? I keep your relationship private, man, That's what I believe. And it's not because I'm hiding niggas, okay, and I have seen I just don't like you, my business man. I like to be able to show people what I want them to see because I think there should be a differentiation between the social media life and your real life. Although I am the same person on the Internet that I am in real life, it's just some things I want to keep it myself, which would be my relationship.
Speaker 2: I probably would post my kid before I post the man.
Speaker 1: Listen, I am not unless I got married, Like if we're married, that's different. But like these boyfriend girlfriend relationships, No, I'm not posting them, no more that shit over it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I'm I can't say I'm the same person. But you only get my highlight real on social media. That don't get my like everyday regular shit.
Speaker 1: You don't get that.
Speaker 2: You get parts of the highlight reel and just small pieces of it. That's all I got for you, because y'all don't see.
Speaker 1: Me with my wig off on social media.
Speaker 2: You not. You're not gonna see me with my wig off. You're not going to see in the bonnet. No, you're not gonna see.
Speaker 1: Me in my bonnet. Like I'm not doing that, none of that, just the highlights. Is this something empowering about getting on the internet?
Speaker 2: Like looking like that?
Speaker 1: Like looking like I don't even say looking like yourself because I want to always look like my best self. So people will get on the internet not looking like their best selves because thats what they look like.
Speaker 2: Those are the people who do the best, though, they really do. The people who just come as they are whatever they are before there, okay doing that.
Speaker 1: Eyeliner lashes, And it doesn't mean I'm insecure. It's just like I want to look like I'm going to a wedding every fucking day. Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Told you. That's see that, y'all, So we'll talk back.
Speaker 1: We talk back, suggesting you to keep your just keep the relationship private, especially if if ship rocky. Yeah, you'll want to be looking stupid in the month from now, y'all and broke up or you get back together. Like now people get to even see your dumbis ship because people start posing subliminal ship to their exes.
Speaker 2: And then you end up back with the person.
Speaker 1: So that that's another thing, Like, just keep all your ship dumb ship private, and don't it only makes sense to be making money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I like. Post. You're a post wedding pictures. That's it, that's it, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't post me.
Speaker 2: Don't even post the announcement, just post the half the picture.
Speaker 1: Oh how about people posting your wedding before you do.
Speaker 2: I've seen that too. I don't mind if they're at the wedding. How are you gonna stop them for posting their experience?
Speaker 1: If I say, don't post my experience, then don't. I don't think I want somebody posting my wedding before I get to posting on social media. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: People create hashtags for people to post your wedding. I probably wouldn't anyway, y'all. All right, y'all.
Speaker 1: If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect Podcast Network. iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Oh why what a fuck you get your podcast at?
Speaker 1: This is your codes AJ Holiday kick it tam Bam.
Speaker 2: This official Tambama on Instagram. Y'all follow me. Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your nigga, your your photos off Instagram.
Speaker 2: This is