Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I would just like to welcome you to the biggest eighty five apparel cell.
Speaker 1: We have ever had. Look, we pretty much just giving stuff away.
Speaker 2: Christmas just passed and we didn't get you nothing, so we decided that we'll just give you some of this stuff. So whatever you buy, we're gonna give you something pretty much. So go to the website, use the Cold eighty five New Year, and look. It's like, if you buy a hat, I'm gonna try to give you a hat, and then the like if you buy a sock, I'm gonna give you the other sock, and then like you get a T shirt, you can get another T shirt. I'm just gonna pick a random T shirt and just give you a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 2: You can get a squishy suit, everybody being one one of these.
Speaker 3: Get you some of this.
Speaker 1: Look, man, look you can get.
Speaker 2: Jackets, socks, t shirts, ear rings, hats.
Speaker 1: I even might look, I might even leave some of this shit on the hanger. We sending our hangers.
Speaker 2: That's how much I fuck with y'all. Man, Go to the website right now, use the Cold eighty five New Year, buy some, get some. That's what the sale call if you buy some, you're gonna get something. So wherever you back, I'm gonna personally make sure that they thought. I'm be like, it's gonna be like I work in this store and I'm hooking you all up and just whatever you got up there, I'm gonna put my discount on it, and I'm gonna give you something. That's how it worked. Hit the website. Use the code eighty five New Year because.
Speaker 1: That's just how I feel. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a new term.
Speaker 3: That research department.
Speaker 4: We had to get somebody who know the streets, real Street, Real Street coming. We got my boy throw it off one in the mother.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Trying to learn how to talk during this No, just.
Speaker 1: Talk like you talk.
Speaker 3: It ain't an interview, bro, I know it ain't an interview. Yeah, it just floor.
Speaker 1: I just going going like a the basement man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We just talked to me going out.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I had like twelve conversations one conversation, oh yeah, quite often, oh yeah, and then leading somewhere we he's supped to lead to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're talking about the NBA Finals and the next thing, you know who you.
Speaker 4: Think got the baddest how you from anyone. It's gonna lead the women.
Speaker 3: Though, man for let me come through for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, gotta have you in here. Man, Patrick, let's stop, let's stop playing. I've been saying it for the longest. Let's not go against Patrick Mahons. And we see why now, first of all, speaking truth, who.
Speaker 6: Is fighting you on the that on the on the Patrick Mahomes who who said what?
Speaker 1: I think I can argue with a couple of people here about Pat Mahons my homes No say this now.
Speaker 7: Now it's always said he cannot bet against past my host, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Every time I keep him in the top five. He did nothing this year.
Speaker 1: He played who week? Maybe one week maybe ain't saying that one week, ain't saying that. Maybe one week. We not making them, bro, he can come with fake beefs Don said, Pat Daddy got arrested the season.
Speaker 4: All right, so everybody on Pat mam. But look then, y'all is Josh Allen overrated?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: That boy dog no for a real deal gamer.
Speaker 8: He was one catch away from probably winning that game.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you who the m v P. Now this season for the Chiefs, is injury? Is Steve spagnoa man? Them two coaches, they drawn up that both sides them. It's drawing. That's very up.
Speaker 4: Fourth down they needed at what Steve saying the house.
Speaker 3: Corner.
Speaker 4: It looked like they were doing a punt block. I didn't see nobody out there.
Speaker 1: Then set the corner underneath.
Speaker 8: About to say he ain't had contained he came up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a twists watching the d last. We we twired last. I'm gonna go out. You go in, sir, cornerback.
Speaker 4: That was on fourth down. If you're gonna beat us, beat us? That was then what I say, Josh Allen bro James Cook, if you keep fiend James Cook, that game different. James Cook didn't get stopped that whole game.
Speaker 1: That's what I say.
Speaker 6: That's not Josh Allen fought. I blame coach. I blame the coaches for the Bills. Man, they got our coach that works. Come on, no, dude, okay, even the fourth that was the third down, the last, the last drive that they needed to the kitchen first in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, man, what the are y'all doing? How you how you a linebacker get out flanked by the running back.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, oh you're talking about that double slant with their flat route.
Speaker 1: They built levels from they man, they got work. You know they were playing with backups too.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm gonna tell you this too. The Chiefs don't just let you win or you could beat them. They either gonna win or they're gonna beat theirselfs on that third down on that they they need that.
Speaker 1: Bro, we're not running the ball.
Speaker 3: We're not getting the ball back to Jock that we We.
Speaker 4: Ain't trying to see what homemade up pat gonna win the game, and they gonna win the game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You something like that, you don't mind losing your money with it.
Speaker 7: No, man, I really thought Buffalo had a I thought they were gonna win when they went the one time Kansas City did turn them all because that's something they just don't do. So you know, in that game, it's always been decided about wonder possession and like that.
Speaker 8: But I wish my boy could have caught it. Hell Mary effort at the end.
Speaker 1: You ain't want to win, man, they want to win.
Speaker 3: Who you going for one?
Speaker 5: I just go for the falcon, bro, nobody else like I watch other people playing, but I'm so in tune with my shity man. All I know is the Atlanta Falcon we lose. I still be like, all right, you feel I smoke a bluntish listen to some slow music, burn Mill Counter, and you know, think about how we're gonna get better than this year.
Speaker 4: So who you blame this year for the Falcon?
Speaker 3: Then everybody.
Speaker 5: Blame I forgetting Kirk cousin mill He's sixty one years old.
Speaker 1: Got they forget that he got that money, man, you feel.
Speaker 5: Get you some money in that long he threw seventeen and this year with twenty three touch down.
Speaker 3: He threw some teams. He threw like eleven on the last four games.
Speaker 1: Last last eight weeks.
Speaker 5: Every day you can't judge st up here like Steven.
Speaker 3: They smelled.
Speaker 5: Both both I running back. We really got a duo like I can't stop them boy boy. Both both on Bust the Thousand almost.
Speaker 1: Said this earlier, and I was did wrong.
Speaker 4: I didn't think, well, I always say it, Bjon, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was like, Bjon, cool that Bjon.
Speaker 5: This year he show he can show he can run between the talker. Rob This year show he can run between the chuckle come on now, hey, yeah, gloss over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think give me five, give the top five running backs. Stop, everything is one for sure, one one nobody, this is your last.
Speaker 4: Okay, my little Saquan there here, I got Bjon. Then I go to the boy in Detroit, Jamiir and then that fifth one. I won't to say Cook, you.
Speaker 1: Just talked to you about to say you just I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Derrick Henry. It's a. It's a.
Speaker 6: It's A and B with Jamir and and Bjon respect and the five this year off of this year play Joe mixing.
Speaker 1: Mixing went crazy, no bad call. He went crazy this year. Man, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I think we all are consistently. I think I just switched out mixing. I like your list. Who is your fifth one?
Speaker 3: Cook?
Speaker 1: Cook?
Speaker 8: I'll put mixing over cook, even though I do like want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cook cook.
Speaker 4: I know I know all your top five gonna be on the falcon. I'm gonna go the same.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Derek here, b John.
Speaker 5: I like mixing. And then I was gonna say, even though he was, you have just like how you run.
Speaker 1: That's a sleeper. He just bro he just be so up and down. Yeah, he inconsistent.
Speaker 4: He played.
Speaker 3: I don't get.
Speaker 5: If if that makes sense, but not really because like you know who played like he don't give.
Speaker 3: He was he was.
Speaker 1: He was stumping.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying, cut up like you got a power play like like super son, like son and war.
Speaker 8: Daddy would right, Daddy was street feel it and we're gonna leave it.
Speaker 1: That that's from Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his daddy in the street. Oh still, I don't know if I would say, daddy, that ain't the street.
Speaker 1: That done. He got stroyed over the black.
Speaker 8: His daddy was affiliated with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say, your dad, your son made.
Speaker 5: I did you to feel that with the state penitentiary that nigga had been that be all my life see ten years of this ship. He talked me a lot over the phone though, laugh.
Speaker 4: I ain't but I'm saying when he saying it taught him a lot.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna think you're gonna ennywhere over the phone.
Speaker 1: They say, do that homework.
Speaker 3: But it was really yeah, like.
Speaker 5: It was really I got one real situation I got him. I got in a fight at school and my mama tell him.
Speaker 3: Like, you need to talk to him talk some sens just fighting for no reason.
Speaker 5: Ship and got I got on the phone my daddy and I got to think on my shoes with dirty nigga talking about my shoes. Oh yeah, nigga talking about my shoe and that niggas said, my mama will poll that ship. Oh you know they're like two thousand and four. Nigga eleven years old? Had I swung on a nigg and ship. My daddy told me, when you see me gonna whoop man for just throwing ship bad.
Speaker 3: Look up on Google. You get out like elevem o years. I ain't worried.
Speaker 4: About it by time you get out home a little ready for Hey, man, that's.
Speaker 1: A damn one thing.
Speaker 4: I can you the internet, niggaf What the nigga?
Speaker 1: Who you talking to?
Speaker 4: Niggas got talking different on the phone.
Speaker 3: Your mama talked me acting up nigga, and I'm gonna telling you I'm hating up. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Like okay, I'm not locked up right, but y'all know I commute for my daughter like she in New York.
Speaker 1: So she get in trouble with mama.
Speaker 6: They fake facetiming or whatever I talked, so she just be like, all right, what that ain't back?
Speaker 5: Yeah that time I see you mad.
Speaker 1: She'd be like, that's dad, Yes, that love you, Okay, I'm sorry she was that hang up. She rather like, nigga, ain't scaring me. Stop calling that.
Speaker 3: They gonna work your kid older door. She ate my kids. Still you don't get here. They don't give a funk about this ship.
Speaker 5: How the oldest one, my older daughter is uh, my older daughters ten of us my older daughter but like the restaurant, like the.
Speaker 3: Ten year old she like, she don't even bother nobody.
Speaker 5: You don't know what she be doing the way and ship, but like the restaurant, they still like finding for attention. Ship like you'll be saying some on the one on and net wants you.
Speaker 3: Then what's the age, like what the age ship on? None disclosure.
Speaker 4: Nigga nd yeah they all in the same when when niggas say none, they don't want to sound bad.
Speaker 1: Three three, three different one different one then three eights and three big.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: My oldest one is fourteen, so she had to get a had thee so with my time schedule, I was like, I'm talking to her mom, like you know what, I'm just gonna check her out of school so I won't get caught in that traffic. Cause she was like, because if I pick up at three forty five, take that's on, that's my whole day, bro. Drop her off and then so I'm like, I'm gonna check out of school, drop off, get out done by that time.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. So I get to the.
Speaker 4: School, I go to check out. The lady called the classroom. So I see a coup paying that came and checked out of their kid. My daughter still ain't came.
Speaker 3: So I'm like.
Speaker 1: She was like, let me call one more time.
Speaker 3: They call. The teacher was like, yeah, she hasn't came to class yet.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, so what the hell going on? Look in the hallway, hunt up friends just walking the hallway. I say, hey, man, what what the hell you doing? I don't forget them at school? The teacher.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: She's like it's okay, dad. I'm like, what you doing? She was like, I was coming from lunch. So the lady was like, you got sea lunch. She go to lunch first before she go to class. Motherfucker, you don't make your skeleule. So she's sitting there like on the bad Guy. So I'm like, look, bro, if you gonna go to lunch, you gotta have all aids.
Speaker 1: I ain't telling you.
Speaker 4: I ain't never did no ship like that before all me and my people went to all lunch. You going the first lunch did go to class?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 4: So the whole ride home, I'm like, bro, you know how you try to threaten them with ship. I'm like, the real world gonna hit you though.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: When I tell you she's sitting back there? So nuns lunch.
Speaker 4: Got me looking like an uber driver? Anyway, Why the fuck you jump your ass in the back seat when you know I gotta fuss at you.
Speaker 1: So now I'm turning you see.
Speaker 5: You looking at the one and all that. I'm like, oh, she ain't taking this. I couldn't wait to get to the red I put the car on park. Stop playing with me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Then you gotta throw them like that, ain't your mama?
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Children's of all ages eighteen and up. This weekend is located with Action Prize Pixes Your ticket to making it even more exciting with games across the NBA, college basketball, NHL, and soccer. You've got in his opportunities to win big. Let's talk about it. Hey man, let's cut the small talk. Man, you wanna win some money? Man, Look the Lakers facing the Wizards, Taylorlebron James, and Athony Davis over all that. Come on, man, you gotta start thinking smart. Hey, look, college basketball is finish. Start against serious case march madness on the way. Teams don't start it. They know each other chemistry. You con they about to start rolling. You got teams like Arizona State. You got teams like UFC. Hey, man, U CF, whoever you can better? You even put in picks for UFC. There's no excuses.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Soccer to Miamigo, Me and MiGs get on soccer. Do you ain't brune off for that ass finding that for more than one the girl? Or does most salad take more than three shots on target? Come on, man, we got it for everybody. We ain't discriminate. No, no ethnicity, no age, no none of that. But you gotta be eighteen to be on that. It's simple pick more or less.
Speaker 5: Two to six player stats, lock it in and watch your picks turn into winning.
Speaker 1: And here's the deal. They ain't even told me to tell nobody this.
Speaker 5: If you use the promo code broken play, all you gotta do positive just five dollars.
Speaker 4: If Price Picks will give you a fifty a fifty, that's how we say it in Atlanta. They'll give you a fitty to play instantly.
Speaker 3: So I don't just watch the games, make your picks. Run your game.
Speaker 4: You don't even like watching the game if you ain't got no picks on it, So falk in run your game. I ain't went that soft as shit. I ain't gonna talk to you like no little kid man that shit. Don't man, she's so nonsalunt like me, because like when I know she nonshal unt like me. Cod I remember how I wore my parents. They be talking, I'd be looking at him like.
Speaker 1: A laugh when you when you get all the time.
Speaker 4: Nigga, nigga, No I laughed sometimes when I was getting in trouble. I remember my lab when my dad came to the school that nigga looked at me.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm gonnahoop your ass. I won't tell her nigga. I wasn't laughing at that.
Speaker 1: You know how you thinking about some ship.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about some ship that having it plays, but the teacher had worded it wrong.
Speaker 6: I'm like, man, no, I'm saying, do you laugh like as a parent and you a boy the discipline and you see the like you just see yourself right there, like you.
Speaker 1: Really can't get up like it been time? Like, well, all right, so she just cussed her mom out the first time, right, Damn, yeah, happened about this ship? Yeah? Well, I'm like, you asking the mom what you do?
Speaker 6: She telling me what she said, and I was just like, baby, man said she said what she said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then back man, I'm like, damn, she really put a little three piece together real quick. I'm kind of proud because I know that she can handle her own right in the real world. But I guess she's just like, I said, what's up, man, I said, what you said? She said?
Speaker 6: I said, look, I try not to laugh because her mom was like right there over the FaceTime, like.
Speaker 3: Making sure you making sure you discline.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, I said look here, uh, I said, I said, right, just back up, let me just let me just talk to her. I saw that.
Speaker 6: I said, Look, you just don't say that word, but flip it and then it'll be all right. You know what I'm saying. I just trted to rearrange some ship in a way that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They don't come off so so grateful.
Speaker 1: I said. But then I asked her why you did it? She said, she said, well, Dad, you don't have I got a little angry issue like you. I said, Man, first of all, don't be, don't be, don't be trying. You kissed me, and then like like before that, she wasn't paying tensions to class, and she over here in the corner and some something I said. While those up, she said, well, daddy, mama says I have ADHD like you. I said, look here, man, y'all stop using me, stop sucking with me, because it's this whole like, well that's what your daddy got, no fuck that I'm not. Don't you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no reason to have this.
Speaker 1: I'm diagnosed, I said, you not.
Speaker 4: You diagnosed in your damn I take real medicine, little nigga.
Speaker 3: Now that how that ship be?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: For real nigga.
Speaker 4: Sometimes like if I'm like I'm fussing at my kid, I might say something that make me make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Boss.
Speaker 6: When I said, I just told her when I said the face time, Boss said, Man, I hate that ship.
Speaker 3: Right there, I'm going the other room.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you. Like said, I've got pissed off out of me just then.
Speaker 3: Yo, So you don't even like them.
Speaker 1: You feel like you get monitored on the face time.
Speaker 7: It ain't no feel like I am getting monitored on the goddamn face time. I'm tired of that ship. You mama, stop that. Let let the daddy, if you know, we face time. And I don't give a damn you in home out of home, if you facetiming your babies as a dad, should let that.
Speaker 8: Let that time be for the dad.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, because I do the ship like if I if my baby's with me and they got a face time.
Speaker 8: Hey, I don't want to hear ship.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't even want to hear a voice.
Speaker 3: Hey, go in there and talk to you.
Speaker 1: Hey going over there.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's better when I'm watching the Hey, Hey, take.
Speaker 1: The phone in there and talk to you. So yeah, man, that triggered me.
Speaker 4: I hate when they called me. I'm calling that I paid they ain't picking up. I'm gonna have them call you. Well, no, you ain't talking on my phone.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I said, you doing lan.
Speaker 1: On the face time I do lane?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: Just stupid ship.
Speaker 3: Tell bro, I said, what's up? You know what you feelish?
Speaker 1: You know what? I'm not steal that one.
Speaker 3: Now that's for real.
Speaker 5: I be on this type of ship, like I gotta make sure somebody doing something move because like I know that on I know the energy on came Bro. You be on the phone with your kid. The energy always into money. Oh yeah, they're always gonna get the money.
Speaker 1: You know that what you're laughing?
Speaker 5: The nigga didn't realize though, like that your time like could be the end of the car. All right, man, y'all you know, brother, be good.
Speaker 1: Baby. MoMA's like tating somebody, right.
Speaker 3: I bet I'm prenant right now. That ship was so fun. She was trying to hide the front and ship. You know, kid, tell you everything they told me they been told me.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure like ninety degree got a coat jacket ed time she come over there, when she leave go down the drive, she zipping that motherfucker. You already knowe he told me, But we're finna have a new brother dad, and it's not yours.
Speaker 1: Dam no filter.
Speaker 3: They made they feelings a little bit like you know your mama and nass bro.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you my baby, my baby mama sped. My baby mama sped the process up along on me because you know what I'm saying, when we we separate or whatnot, I went never tripping.
Speaker 1: I know she talked to me and and whatnot. So me and my.
Speaker 3: Daughter talk like women's talking to me, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I know she was talking to niggas like when they say men like It's like, I'm good with that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now them bothering me.
Speaker 4: So one day I hear her, come, my daughter will tell her little story. So I'm like her, like you be having niggas spelling the night at your house with my daughter. She was like, I'm thinking, I'm just trying to get some understanding what like, how how to process see it because I don't just want you having niggas around my daughter. But when she said this, I stopped giving the fun instantly. She said, I moved on sociald you it ain't about no moving no bit y'all with the whole time. You know, I ain't moving a type ship. I don't want no bigger way.
Speaker 3: I'm a daughter. So when she said, I said, you're right, I'm tripping. I hung that phone up.
Speaker 4: I said, Hey, when your mama has some coming and let me know, you can come over here to the house. And I love it at that because it's like I can't stop you what you're doing at there in your household. But it was just on some respect level, like I think at the time, my daughter like four four or five, so I'm thinking like having so but it like, you know, like if that's your first child, you don't know how it be. You gotta have a child to understand like, oh man, the mamas do ship out of spite. I'm tripping to even think you will have some consideration how I might even think about that, because on my end, I ain't just gonna have no woman to sit around my daughter.
Speaker 3: Cause I don't you know what I'm saying. I went wont house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, trying to trigger you get a reaction out.
Speaker 1: Of you, Yeah, she got. After that reaction, it was cool, man, I tell you.
Speaker 3: Friends with y'all, current partner, Yeah, like a partner.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like this not me. I'm I like that. I like, I'm be like, hey, man, tell the nigga they want to they want to meet me or something, bigga, Like you know all these niggas that they just they be like, I ain't no shade niggas, but how can I say?
Speaker 6: They just may be hiding behind the rug. It's almost like they like, let's.
Speaker 7: Motherfucker gonna marry or make her make an honest one, you know, nigga, I'm.
Speaker 5: It's too late to make an honest I don't gonna I want a nigga to hate me.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm ship on y'all nigga hate me well every time.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie be like you know when I ain't doing all that ship though.
Speaker 5: Because female leaving the perspective on dudes and ship like they'll be could like one of the situation one my baby Mama. It was like y'all start pulling up with the niggas ship, but the nigga looking at me crazy. He can't say nothing to me. I know that you heard my baby mama sation ship bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah you don't feel you got it?
Speaker 5: You gotta suck around and say something first. And he got there a cracker smile. He'll fan and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of my baby mama, my baby, I'm talking like I got so many I got too, my baby mama. I met one of her niggas, one of her niggas. They was in a relationship. They came to a show. Bro laughed the whole time, cool as a motherfucker. Yeah, and one time I had to meet him to get my daughter. So coming from her last previous nigga, he this was like a bless like I can beat this nigga. He might say, what's up? But I appreciate you. You know what I'm saying. You You helped me out. You met me closer then my baby mama meet me. That's different. The first nigga, Oh man, he asked my baby mama to put me on child' support.
Speaker 1: Fuck nigga. I'll never be cool with you. Nigga.
Speaker 3: I can never be.
Speaker 5: I could never speak to you, and that let me know. My baby mama still massing because she told me what the nigga said. So you want me to speak to a nigga who asking you to put me on child.
Speaker 6: I don't know shit that that that uh base, don't tell me. I am not doctor phield like none of that. I don't want to look it's a good get it real quick. If y'all got all, I would be on the first thing smoking. You know what I'm saying because I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 1: Uh what they say.
Speaker 6: You can't never really help. You can't persuade a help a woman who is getting that dick down from the niggas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dick in her. You can't. You can't. You can't do nothing. You cannot situation.
Speaker 6: Even if she tell you that ship that would have said, even if she said, man, he lame, put dick on you that night, it's on there, aroma, get that me give my baby up out there.
Speaker 1: Would be like that.
Speaker 4: So I think it'd be different. When I think women, it's easier for them to god damn.
Speaker 1: They want to do that. Then they do this ship like all on to cors just with who did y'all mean some good ad women? No, no, no, what I'm saying, like, okay, that's what's up. So you don't have kids?
Speaker 3: You had a daughter though, how she is not?
Speaker 7: Oh no, that ain't ship that was that's that's old she's older. Yeah, they ain't when they're young and they fresh that ship.
Speaker 8: Still, it's a lot of motherfucking tension younger they are.
Speaker 3: I ain't fucking with nobody else kids. I got my own kid, man.
Speaker 1: Now, I can't fuck with a woman. I had to leave alone.
Speaker 3: Once.
Speaker 1: I like, she was talking about my baby, my daughter, like I love my daughter or whatever. I was like, Yo, that's what's up. I was like, I just never where is the daughter. That's a red flag?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, And she hit me with the It wasn't til months later she really gave me the situation and she's like, yeah, you know she lived in Texas.
Speaker 1: With my mom. But I'm here stacking my money up. Baby. I don't even look at you the same. You better go back to Texas and get that baby bitch struggle. I hit it one more time.
Speaker 3: Brot a tight huh. I feel like.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they do what I don't call my baby mamas. Do you know they do their part with the kids. I don't call you fucking ship that ain't my ben and just I got daughters, man, that make nigga ain't When the other ship coming, I know what I'm gonna do man, I'm ready later already lay that I do mine.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you see how sick the world is. That's why you gotta be. That's why, bro, even with my daughters certain clothes, even when you put some clothes because I'm not saying it because of me, but I'm teaching you just when a man is around or somebody of the opposite gender, where you put on clothes, don't because you never know.
Speaker 1: Sick motherfuckers be looking, bro, you be hearing all these story by uncle.
Speaker 7: In that girl ship fighting Reagan, she like sizzling and ship. Every time we talk about sissy. You know, you put your clothes on, right.
Speaker 3: Thigga ball.
Speaker 10: That ship fu with that with that snoot clothes on. Don't you snooze up but that bro, don't we don't.
Speaker 6: Play that ship like I had to. I catch myself like that protected mo. Like she was just practicing on the little gymnastis bar in the house, right. But I said she had no real short shorts. I was like, nothing wrong against my nephews anything but like that. But I just I said, hey, not real quick. And that's how we said le tardy.
Speaker 1: Call it not even the lee tard. She just was. She was just chilling. She just came down and do her I said, I saw her get on that. A little bit of skin of the cheek was out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Put it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out the blue Choo because it's putting his money where his mouth is. It's offering you a month free. Your process is simple. Sign up at bluetoo dot com, consult with one of their licensed medical providers, and once you approved, you'll receive your package in the mail.
Speaker 3: It right at your doorstep.
Speaker 4: You ain't gotta have all that awkwardness of going to a doctor's office and you gotta walk out with your head down and your coat jackets zipped up because you're trying to hide what you just got from the doctor. No, you with licensed providers that give you what you need. They telling you what to do. You sit down with them, They telling you step by step how to crack the code. Just the cheat code right here.
Speaker 3: Fellas.
Speaker 4: Visit bluechoo dot com for more details and important safety information. And we think blue chooth for sponsoring this podcast. Blue Choo can sponsor your whole Valentine night, Fellas. If you know you need it, get that blue Choo. You ain't did nothing of the other three hundred and sixty four days. That three hundred and sixty fifth day right down on Valentine's Day, make a place with bluetoo dot.
Speaker 5: Com, little dude, and that they broke my heart. Man, you just get to thinking about everything. She gotta get older and a little good man stand with the leg up like this and ship hit flips and ship.
Speaker 3: She not a split. She not do everything walk on the handstanding and ship.
Speaker 1: You gotta be on your ship, bro.
Speaker 5: So her nigga just be like in my head just like I'm just scared, blain't scared like the ship like I'm.
Speaker 3: Just scared of Like damn, you're growing up doing.
Speaker 11: You feel what I'm saying. You know what I mean eating and you know that nigga one love it anything. Look at you even by yourself. I swooped my baby mama there was a granddad though.
Speaker 5: She she probably gonna help raise them on the phone to keep doing this ship the nigga hell got yeah, we're not supposed to be laughing at this. He brother, Look but this ship real like man, man, my daddy be beefing like brothers man, because it's like when your parts did so much time.
Speaker 3: He get out like he your aid, I don't know what it is like he get out like.
Speaker 1: He's still mentally young nigga because they because they went in at a time and now they got it.
Speaker 6: So say your nigga went away just for five years. Man, that's five years in the whole, you know what I mean, that's a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: Seen my dad get herself.
Speaker 5: Grand kid, he gonna get to him if he got he like he's still like the old dope boy.
Speaker 3: Man, tell you know that ship. Well he's growing up in the project dope. But yeah, they have a good week. Everybody ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a bad week.
Speaker 3: They go to ice cream.
Speaker 1: Hey, I hear y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, if you gonna know he's gonna finish it, he's gonna he's gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of step moments before he went to prig who figuring it out?
Speaker 1: That's a blessed crazy but bless, blessed.
Speaker 4: Bless the Philadelphia Eagles man.
Speaker 1: Fifty five points, Bro, the Nigga put up NBA Final.
Speaker 7: That's the best game I think they played all God damn year. You cannot deny how good they played that.
Speaker 3: They were throwing the ball to a J. Brown.
Speaker 5: A J.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 1: Hey, when A J.
Speaker 4: Brown is locked in, he's unstoppable, bro. And he was going to get Marshawn Lottimore, who's.
Speaker 3: Adult.
Speaker 6: Hall of Famer wash, but he'll be our first ballot. But here Hall of Famer. Really, look that nigga numbers up.
Speaker 1: Look at accolate, look up, Marshall.
Speaker 5: I ain't say ain't good, but secutively I know what the Saints battles with Julio he following. He is a nigga that your best receiver dB defensive.
Speaker 6: Corner had coming into the meeting that week. Marshaw, you got a of them with that out. Everybody else do this, That's what I'm telling you. When the nigga but to do that, like I've seen it with Josh, Josh Norman and the niggas would be playing zone.
Speaker 1: Josh, you playing man. Everybody else is over here. That's it.
Speaker 4: And when Josh with Josh boy too forward, locked ship up two three years too solid show to no No impossible, Yeah two for sure to all mad show one.
Speaker 6: The one year in Washington, his first year in Washington, he was straight, but you could just tell he wasn't giving the more.
Speaker 4: He hain't got that money. Yeah, hey, bro, I think this might.
Speaker 3: Be the basrom.
Speaker 1: Well, how many know how many probos.
Speaker 3: He got hoom pro bowls?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Woll you field out of okay? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I worked at Matt Dawn when I was fifteen. My mama did a half for the advocation that when you had the payer advocations.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, take it home. Make sure you had the ship punctuation.
Speaker 1: Hair yeah, hair, and ran with dim. Theres a motherfucker on there on here a full time pro Boh that ain't a lot.
Speaker 3: Bro, how manyears he been in though he's been in the lead at.
Speaker 7: Least ten mm hmmm, at least ten this go this, go back to them stats don't tell the story. Then at least at twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's something year solid that sounds that's solid. Yeah, and now it was deepest rookie of the year, first year at the back.
Speaker 6: Remember seven year man go four No, that's no, that's I'm just I'm saying that if he gets it, if he if he can get you know, the next three.
Speaker 3: Years, and he you know, back to his real he on Hall of Fame pal.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think, I think Oh Bowl plays with truit zero.
Speaker 1: I'm a dog man. That's a rookie rookie. Yeah, he nasty.
Speaker 3: Who play? Who play with us?
Speaker 1: Jill? Yeah, shout out to yeah Real Yeah. Its top five corners in the league, top five corner right now, zero Detroit. I'm putting to Real in there. Ain't like I'm going Slate. Don't slay in there, y'all.
Speaker 8: Don't for Slate because he's savvy, bro.
Speaker 1: When it's time to make it get he's a real veteran bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's He'll let.
Speaker 4: You bullsh it all down the field, but when it's time to make a play, he get his ass in there.
Speaker 8: Boy, I think it's a boy on the Texans.
Speaker 1: That's good too.
Speaker 7: Twenty four's gonna be the I mean he's the best.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be NFL deeps, the player of the year. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We didn't say certainin because like that's all the best, Okay, he automated Patrick certain.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's one.
Speaker 1: Uh for the Bears. Y'all don't like him? Uh what number? I know you're talking about? You know, I don't damn I gotta know his number, Yes, sir, he definitely.
Speaker 6: I like the I like the I wouldn't call him a corner though, But what's the nigga? He all pro for the Detroit Lions, A safety niggas from Alabama.
Speaker 1: Thirty two man. Yeah, that nigga nasty. That nigga is nasty. Yeah, that he a rover, strong everything. Yeah, a j top five for sure.
Speaker 6: Y yeah, sne yeah sne and the only reason why niggas hate him. But he's been locking it up over there, snead and and uh.
Speaker 3: Ship that about it. And I ain't still doing this thing. He ain't did.
Speaker 5: Niggas still ain't gonna throw it, throw it on his McDuff war war and the Eagles got that one with the white Q played with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Dean some ship.
Speaker 1: Oh he a nigga, Yeah yeah he nigga.
Speaker 3: Ain't your boy? Oh damn you had name my head, can't see wanted to.
Speaker 6: Mcduffy. Fuck McDuffie. Damn McDuffie might be actually McDuffie. And it's a nigga from San Francisco. I think he was number two, number one, that nigga be.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna throw my boy in now, dig not this year. He hurt.
Speaker 3: He hurt. No, not this year, I'm honey.
Speaker 1: But they were.
Speaker 3: Said at the family reunion and ship look at them, nigga crazy man got the bags.
Speaker 4: Hey did the video they were doing one that sakes the red ship, Tripp, That's why you said they were.
Speaker 3: They buysh and more than traveling with the girl.
Speaker 8: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: Hey, So it's safe to say sat Quon Barklay was the best in in history.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 1: And so while y'all why so much.
Speaker 5: Nigga bes in history brown one, they gonna say the Bears seller talking this nigga ain't see nobody doing that.
Speaker 3: Niggas.
Speaker 1: Nigga Barry Sanders.
Speaker 3: Five years that happened again.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you go, Bear saying walking Painton, get a.
Speaker 3: Bed running back el O J. Simpson, Bro and the Bear running back Elvi.
Speaker 7: I mean you not for but Adrian Peterson don't get enough credit. He wants Peterson still running four three after he run through.
Speaker 1: Your Yeah, yeah, all day all day long, be bro a p I feel y'all on that.
Speaker 4: But Barry Sanders brother, you're gonna watch that documentary like that. Nigga Barry was fitted Bear was playing with teams that wouldn't even you knew they had to run the ball get thirty thirty ninety three, don't want.
Speaker 3: That joy playing with the white slow.
Speaker 5: They were doing their things coin bro Bron playing the elitely bro.
Speaker 1: Don't do the Jordan ship. It just looked at bad because they was winning.
Speaker 5: Nigga to grab your whole face man like ship real, Yeah, they were doing that in basketball back then. Playing I'm just saying, sa con dish and we ain't seen in a long time.
Speaker 1: What oh Eric Dickison, Yeah, that was like how long ago? He ain't break the record though?
Speaker 3: How long ago that water?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying, that.
Speaker 7: Record, I got a lot of god damn backlash or a few comments about me mentioning being up for the m v P last week, and I think he solidified that that motherfucker needs to be in consideration.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get it. Lamar already got it. I got it. It's alreadyvoted for.
Speaker 3: He did a thousand on the ground about four five.
Speaker 12: Thousand, ran like a mother her niggas stances that nigga, I'm on the ground.
Speaker 3: The man that.
Speaker 5: Man, he did he did corn, I ain't gonna lie o, bro sa Kuan. Like the game last we man, first place, sixty yards yeah, three.
Speaker 4: Times down, first car, first carry, sixty yard three. Hey, now this one tell you again? This why is kind of weird to me? Bro Saquan score.
Speaker 1: Walk to the sideline, no celebrating, no celebration.
Speaker 3: Really he might he might be.
Speaker 1: He might to the highline. I think that damn rookie scored Shipley. He runs runs his ass off that bitch picked.
Speaker 3: Shipley up celebrating like that.
Speaker 4: Nigga just got the game where it takes that he'd be more happier for his teammates than him.
Speaker 1: You can't fake that, bro, you can't fake that with him, they said they like they said, Bro, he's just a good nigga.
Speaker 3: You could tell off the Jesus crawling niggat crawling.
Speaker 1: The hook and they hang down. He got the hoop cross and crossing on.
Speaker 3: He got Jesus with him at all time. You gotta got to do one for him to what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The cross you're doing, man, he's.
Speaker 3: Doing jalen, Bro, you gotta do going.
Speaker 1: And he got the hoopdude got he got the hoop across that from there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have to sign, if you signed with the Eagles, they make.
Speaker 3: Like, welcome to the eagleship. This your contract, your hoop. No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 6: Doing that ship in New York. Oh he had one, Ben had it. He's been doing that ship right here. And niggas forget the nigga who really started that hoop ship. Yeah, l t the greatest decent player of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah oh yeah, that good cocaine man, Ray were good too, Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ray Lewis that nigga, Ray Lewis still a little like he'll tackle motherfucker. That nigga don't know nothing but football. That nigga went out that during the day, and that nigga looked like he was ready to play.
Speaker 6: Man shi y'all they want him to do. He bro like Ray lewis real deal, like Baltimore nigga would kill somebody for Lewis.
Speaker 3: Getting somebody for himself.
Speaker 1: You don't need look push, I mean, ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, don't need no nigga to do for him.
Speaker 1: That man, legendly dude, that nigga killed man.
Speaker 3: Shoot that man, that ship spoke on the road. Man, I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: Law, Oh damn, what's next for the next thing. I feel like the commander is right there now the low now like I'm saying that you gotta keep up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I feel like that Joe what a lion was then?
Speaker 5: Now if you if you're in the NFL, bro, you feel you If you're in the NFL, bro, it don't matter where you where you stopped playing.
Speaker 1: You lost.
Speaker 3: Y'all team ain't playing no more.
Speaker 1: And I tall like this, that ship ain't having it next year they got tape on das now they not. No, I ain't saying that. I think he has a great careerhead him for sure.
Speaker 3: I give him three years. Man, can watch then, baby tell him too long?
Speaker 5: Damn, I really he was he mclin running for two No though for two years he better than r G three.
Speaker 3: Saying for two year r G three is mcle run.
Speaker 1: I ain't say.
Speaker 3: I'm not agreeing to that.
Speaker 1: That's good of year. Hold up the voting for rook.
Speaker 4: Why would they get an m v P before that, probably I don't know if they voted on they probably.
Speaker 1: Already they already got that. He got that in the back Officer year for sure. I don't know who he was look up to see they gave work of the Year. But I think Jane Damiens Bro, he better than I think.
Speaker 3: What's the name of over it?
Speaker 1: I'll be forgetting that, y'all. He showed out this last game ain't over Hey.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what they do. This is what Pat mahomes do, Bro. I think they do all their good ship in practice, just like we just got to win games. We'll we'll pull this out and it seems like super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But no, but look how Pat mahonons do, like do what he gotta do to get this ship done. Like it's like he don't care about don't give a fuck, he don't care about that.
Speaker 4: Nigga's out there running little exactly four and a half carriage they had him on prior the Bitch where folks.
Speaker 5: Said they said it might be Bucky Irving. He had total fifteen yards and screaming, yeah you know something else, looking at them good it's saying. It's saying to vote for him and yeah.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 3: No, you're good like that. You don't work before you know when the nigga tell you good something.
Speaker 5: When we was gonna shit, I'll never get bro that niggai cut a couple of scenes.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna do that, Gonna try something different when an apartment.
Speaker 1: Man, that nigga till you know how it works.
Speaker 4: Man, he gave I forget what comedian, well, he gave him something the same man.
Speaker 1: We was out there twenty minutes. He couldn't get that ship right. But that nigga eight Henry Food, I remember that ship.
Speaker 4: Man say the word like this that nigga Tip got there and walk over here. Director, he gotta show you now, nigga went over there. Man, ain't nobody was trying to say that big airs word.
Speaker 1: Man, that ship worked.
Speaker 6: That's It's basically like in any workplace, whether it be the office or or sports, you can tell when your time up.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk no more. When you say it's on lane.
Speaker 1: Coach, coach, look coach and look at coach.
Speaker 6: Come at you like that when they talk to you a lot, Okay, niggas I talking to you, get about.
Speaker 1: Over with when you funk up and they don't even come correct you like.
Speaker 6: Oh they just hey, just come here, come here, little And I'm trying to try to explain yourself.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we got hey. Uh he getting back to coaching the mother nigga. Nah, yeah, no, man, I don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: You are bro. I God damn.
Speaker 4: They were shooting in the movie. It was supposed to be based out for a New Jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm in the scene.
Speaker 4: So they were like, now try to take you know, change your accent, like we hear the southern draw. So I was like, all right, So I'm thinking I switching it up, like we still hear the accent.
Speaker 3: They did bout two more takes. I was like, how was that. You're good?
Speaker 1: You're good. I'm thinking I'm getting better. That ship come up, nigga.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm just sitting there. They done edit that whole motherfucking part out. You don't get shipped right, They'll get it right for you, nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 4: I'm telling them they want to what how the fun they do that? I know I said something right there. They got me like this. I think that when I knew Ai even that was the first nigga that.
Speaker 6: And they see them directors properly tell you, they probably say shut the fuck up, like that's them saying, shut.
Speaker 1: The funk up.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I just knew because with the I knew it was set in New Jersey and like Nigga, I can't do no accent like that. But sometimes little ship like that, we gotta start going to coaches.
Speaker 3: I mean at the class with Dwayne Boyd.
Speaker 1: That nigga, Dwayne, no, no, it's.
Speaker 6: I don't hold back twenty five. That's what we said. We got goals now, Nigga, the clipping.
Speaker 4: Nigga go to Dwayne Boyd class. You go in there, read the lion. Can't script hell to be having that doing different ship. I ain't gonna live like could like I be doing. I'm no, hell, I ain't doing no ship like that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: It was like show us some sh ain't even knowing about like people gotta warm up and ship before this ship.
Speaker 3: She ain't no nigga doing kicking their legs, shaking their hands, ship like.
Speaker 1: She don't know you feel me like ain't to see you. But only thing like.
Speaker 3: Nigga teach you how to say. I got a speech problem a little bit. You know what I'm saying, so I pronounce it?
Speaker 5: Ain't so you do all that before he teach teaching nigga like like, you know how we nigga this, I start on the phone, kill out this ship.
Speaker 3: Man, but it like certain ship like I don't want to know, like being able to recognize. Don't give example one of the warm up so it could help us.
Speaker 5: One of the warmot she would be doing the ship like it's a game where like you say a word, bro, you gotta say a word that rhyme with or somethday beginning with the same little man, it sounds like a slow like I got fit, bro, it's all about I got damn. This ship hurt my heart, but now look I'm happy about the ship.
Speaker 3: Try a start with me, dunk I said, no, it got a rhyme.
Speaker 1: You got un said, we go round the road somebody we already Yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like.
Speaker 5: It'd be like he'd be like this and then I ain't know nothing about sleeping and all that. I ain't like, I ain't know what it really meant. You feel me is actually I ain't know about all that. I was always like the for me because I'm funny that they fuck with me. Like then nigga be teaching I want no nigga taking here shots and ship like I went really into that like growth my nigga about all this ship, bro, I ship don't know about.
Speaker 4: If you're in Atlanta area, make sure you check out d Wayne board the nigga.
Speaker 1: Now ship.
Speaker 5: This ship so fun. He might not even let me come to class. You gotta pay for this ship if you're like man the man tried to do some free promo for.
Speaker 3: Eighty five. We fuking around. No free promo. Everybody pay ship?
Speaker 1: What that ship y'all talking about? You said, you said, making y'all runing words?
Speaker 3: This ship, nigga, ain't what we doing to night or something that you're gonna be there? That ship fun?
Speaker 1: Up? Man, come out to themorrow. Now let's try again, then, Car, Bro, you and Vic, Oh we're over?
Speaker 3: Car? Okay?
Speaker 1: Far P.
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Is this this is hard?
Speaker 3: Look at my driving?
Speaker 1: B Did you start with car? You said car? She said far? He said Bar. You said, p's on me.
Speaker 3: Word?
Speaker 1: Car?
Speaker 3: You just said, I said, start.
Speaker 1: A new word?
Speaker 3: What's the new word in the words?
Speaker 1: He reset the game?
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Im trying to tell every time somebody funk up, start over.
Speaker 1: What y'all think?
Speaker 4: Harder to win the Super Bowl? The NBA Finals of the World Series.
Speaker 1: World Series. Ain't say the soccer cook super Bowl World Series. Multiple games definitely one, get one and done that. Ain't you know any giving worst series? Yeah, i'd a m M nice.
Speaker 3: N h L.
Speaker 1: Stanley Cup.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't watch that. That ship is good.
Speaker 5: In the playoffs, I say, I say NBA Final, Yeah, okay, I would say that too, because you got seven seven seven yeah yes, yeah, But I will say is the reason why I say the super Bowl, nigga, you got one chance.
Speaker 4: If you lose that motherfucker, that's it. You ain't got no a lot of film, a lot of time.
Speaker 1: No, but but you got to think. But you're gonna come back.
Speaker 6: And imagine if they had a fucking three games, five game series in the NFL for every round, man, nigga be nigga be, nigga be in concussion protocol.
Speaker 1: After game one, wen't had a gonna playoffs. It gotta go like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But then what I'm saying solo save for instident NBA Finals, World Series, you go down two games, you still got your bro in that first half, you down twenty eight points or thirty point, nigga, you gotta you gotta fight like hell in that second half.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's it.
Speaker 6: But it's a time possession. That why like Nick Nick can't make mistakes though it's more pressure. It's more pressure in football.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, now we just solved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so y'all we worked together.
Speaker 5: Cowboys hire first time head coach Brian Shadeheimer.
Speaker 4: Jared Jones, stop what you doing, nigga and leave?
Speaker 1: I thought that she was a joke, bro, And Jerry Jones got emotional. Man what happened? Oh man?
Speaker 3: And you can tell when when because you saw all them bridges in them teeth.
Speaker 1: He was crying. Yeah, like my thing is.
Speaker 6: But it's like trying to teach old dog new tricks man, you know what I mean. He's stuck in his waist. They're rich too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, yeah, even his sayings, he's just you know, that's a good boy.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Don't go with the time. Racism just can't leave. But you know it somewhere in there.
Speaker 6: He's a bigger MANI wasn't the tardination in case pause, but the niggas took me and look at the dick on the kids.
Speaker 1: He said that ship.
Speaker 5: Oh god, it this when you were talking to Jamie Fox said that seven three fifty runs of four to five got a seven inch dick just looks good.
Speaker 1: If I had a stroke. Right after that, he said, we're trying to talk.
Speaker 3: I didn't try to, like, hey, that't got him the strokes?
Speaker 1: They got that, Jake Prince, didn't it? Yeah, you Nicholas.
Speaker 4: I think with the Cowboy they didn't need to wrap that ship up.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, and that defense don't be shitty this this this year, especially in the secondary because what's my dog's name?
Speaker 6: Al Harrison just got hired by the Bears. Oh good high for them as the passing coordinator. So he got a promotion. So he's gonna be the corners and like damn there closer to like decordinator now almost like not yet, so his next step he's gonna be a decordinator.
Speaker 4: But see, that's when they look like racism to me, because like, why are you getting these white coach He ain't even trying to hire no black coach.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: I thought they were talking they were talking about Prime.
Speaker 4: Yeah face yeah, Prime probably want that. Hey, I ain't with all that. And Jerry, look all that walking down on the field.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing that, bro, But I think I think I think for prime. No, he was just using he using that to get that bad from Colorado. I would yeah, why not. Look you hear what they're saying.
Speaker 4: They won't the NFL want you think y'all ain't feel.
Speaker 1: To pay me all that money that Colorado make. Gotta get that, nigga. Niggas is going to Colorado games like watching, bro and watching on what I'm telling you, and the stands.
Speaker 8: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey it's women.
Speaker 3: It's some heat out there.
Speaker 1: Lord Mercy Jesus, that's what like. Man, look here, Oh yeah, hey, I'll be on the side with the game. But man, I'm fucking with the game. You know the first game of the Universus tick Colorado, Colorado. Yeah, at Colorado, y'all be on Colorado.
Speaker 8: So I'm pulling up No.
Speaker 1: Georgia Tech Year.
Speaker 8: It depends if I'm with loose, ain't no Georgia take here, But O.
Speaker 3: With me, nigga.
Speaker 1: You you're gonna be in some primes, nigga, all that bullshit. Man, you out the other side, nigga, And I'm gonna stand on that. And you could d m me right that if you want to bitch had niggas ship, Well go Yellow Jackets. I'm gonna stand on it. And when they in the next year. The following year they played at Georgia Tech and I'm gonna be they got two games on Colorado side. Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: The Jets hired Lions defensive coordinator Aaron Glenn. That's a great pick up.
Speaker 3: Shout out for him.
Speaker 1: Bro Hard not to root for him, no, for sure. And he played in the league. He was a dog, a dog. I had to I knew about him, but I had to relearn. Ye that nigga was that deal. Mm hmmm, Pro Bowl type niggas.
Speaker 3: Speaking of old niggas, Pete Carroll, I thought he was dumb man. I like it.
Speaker 6: The Raiders head coach, they gonna get shit j now if mm hmm they do that. Tom Brady is behind there like a puppet master man. Listen, watch watch what happened.
Speaker 8: House, Pete Carroll. He cares the oldest coach, like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Can he like? What you mean? Still moving around?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Hear a different old white man he won. You know, you see them old white man running the street and ship that type.
Speaker 1: At the gym like the last short no drawings. That's why I stopped going to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't even want to use a machine after some of them nigga like, bro, come man, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even I wasn't even like changing the locker room no more because they walk around, Oh.
Speaker 5: Nigga, all that pink shit out, all that turch Oh nigga, they going to songa ass nikki, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, And didn't want to happen.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm like, I know they.
Speaker 4: Got a son, but it ain't no sign to say you got a hand cloth.
Speaker 3: I was like, let me leave. Why I just don't stay fat that way?
Speaker 1: You gotta go that working out walk around nigga, now go tiel over the head man, just put your head down.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to that look tasting some real ship.
Speaker 6: Me and my daddy like we we'll be we'll it's just me and him and we we ain't but that nick we got our tights on chill.
Speaker 1: It's just me and him. Motherfucker coming here with that jerky beef jerky coming out. I said. My dad was like, look at this, motherfucker. Hear me. So we just put the you were tights in the song in the public summer like a nigga want to stretch out. I ain't about to stretch.
Speaker 3: Out my dick out.
Speaker 1: I got a towel on, but I ain't want no tights. No listen what I'm saying. So y'all nigga, don't keep y'all workout paying shorts. I got a towel on. No, yeah, I keep my work.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, well, you know, but I'm saying, releate this ship don't work when I.
Speaker 1: Ain't asked. Nigga saying you got like them niggas they are coming there when you got if you got your towel over your head, that's like that's a cold. Don't funk with me, don't talk to me, don't have no conversation niggas all that. How about some cal no nigga put you hey man, I'm here. Yeah, nigga just walk up on you. Is that George m.
Speaker 3: Scared to look up nigga like Jared jones A.
Speaker 1: That one nigga don't even get with damn like maybe stumbling ship. I don't got spoiled and I go to you know that spot that they just got the the cold. I'm asking, I'm braven like that when I used to do the the gyms, make sure I got a towel along. But I ain't gonna take you know, that was that what I'm saying. But they don't wear towels and they coming they just walking there stumbling.
Speaker 8: They testing the room. Nigga, when they're doing.
Speaker 6: That, ships, I don't want to think like them, nigga, for sure.
Speaker 4: You gotta start really checking ship like that. Hey, don't come in there.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, it's the drawings on something a true story.
Speaker 6: Me and my dad we were playing ball as they finished, right, So we we finished play a few games. We still got ship on. We in that chilling, and we came to the locker room. We dabbing each other up, and the nigga was the one play with us. He just got one of the niggas to start taking picture of him in the locker room, so he took his shirt off just you know, so me and my dad each other, so we got a little face expression. So we just we just like walked up. We ain't say nothing. Walked in so you could tell he was a hit dog and holler, right, he coming the sun. Ain't none of that gay ship going on. All that giggling real nigga here, real nigga fuck bitches.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: From him.
Speaker 6: Oh man, he looking at us. Yeah yeah, yeah, ain't nobody gay. I said, I said what I said, you're talking to us, y'all were giggling.
Speaker 1: I said, damn famly. Nigga said, y'all giggling, I said, I.
Speaker 3: Said, Nigga, we were laughing.
Speaker 1: We would look.
Speaker 3: Real.
Speaker 1: Take the whole ship out of my face.
Speaker 3: Giggling.
Speaker 4: Giggling is a suspect bigger, you know. Nigga laughed like we were laughing. We were laughing and looked at like, what the you're doing? You know what we said, I was giggling whole Nigga giggle had ship laughing at your ass.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Last week we had oh bro, this is so crazy. We talked about Ted again.
Speaker 1: On the live last week.
Speaker 4: Man, Ohio State won like we thought they would, Ohio State. Man, Them niggas throw so many parties in Atlanta. Uh I went by Trap City. Lou and Ball just had talked about Ted again. Walking there, Nigga had a nineteen.
Speaker 1: Chain once he was like, man, like, I love your contact.
Speaker 4: I said, man, you might think I'm lying because it because you know how nigga like, well, nigga was just yeah, I said, Bro, Reggie Ball and Lou Young just brought your name up, Bro, And I'm telling he was like, man, that's my little brother. That nigga was so happy, so lick drunk having fun.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Damn, this is just crazy looking around san Antonio Holmes in that mother oh man that yeah he won m v P. Man, Damn, what's the what's the quarterback? Troy Smith was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was the official party or they just looked up they b t g Hey that one probably most solid him called him Finnigan.
Speaker 3: What the Titans. He was a dope, a cornerback to thirty one. Yeah, we got that.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy red nigga.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: But them two dudes they got me out of some jams. Man. That was up. I mean, I ain't got to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Look shout out to some real lead. Yeah yeah, ok, I now for real.
Speaker 4: Hey, they offering Jeremiah Smith four and a half million to leave Ohio State.
Speaker 8: They got more money Ohio State.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, he ain't going no high state.
Speaker 6: Ohio State got niggas like all the nil ship ain't nothing. But we said the collective right, that's a pot of gold. Ohio State been giving out n I L deals is Jim Trestle and before that for real, you know what I'm saying? Nice public four point five?
Speaker 1: Hold on, they talking about four point five man.
Speaker 4: So now niggas fin an extra cheat. What they say is the n I L. Cap niggas is going outside the camp I can't put down. Look they offer you for man, we already reached that. But you're gonna get something. I'm gonna give yourself. But how nigga trusts me? Look outside, oh ship, that's yours.
Speaker 1: You do what you want to do with nigga pull up like what But like the white nigga cat like records. Nigga, who is it about?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: You're my white daddy. You love that movie. That's my ship right there, damn.
Speaker 4: But so he shouldn't leave then and then coming up. But who's gonna be the quarterback for all your state? Don't matter they do. I think he's for his future in the visual future. It don't matter who play quarterback. First round bro Oh no, I ain't first round. It don't matter. Yeah, man, last week it was so damn colding Atlanta. The next day the city was shut down. It was snow with black ice and ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: This one I realized, with our lives and why our lives go so good, Well be doing like we will watch the game live one but the last time, Bro, it's so cold.
Speaker 3: Ain't no women trying to No women are talking about oh nigga.
Speaker 4: It looked at like a boy scout meme at our motherfucking live. It looked like niggas just watching the game were all and I knew it was bad. Event made her pants even more baggy when she saw when no girls got she said, Ship don't wanted these niggas.
Speaker 1: Now she she had, I'm button a buckle.
Speaker 5: I'm butting the buckle. I said, not that type of come on type of bunkle we're talking about. Say yeah, I saw, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Now she hadn't.
Speaker 1: Right now now we're talking about in my hand.
Speaker 4: We have a part tender. I knew a bad Sonny started making joints. Sonny is I damn producer.
Speaker 1: I knew what bad nigga was. Sonny is a producer. Shot it was fourteen degrees outside, I know, a bad one. How Niggas was cutting the slices of the pieces.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was that you know how they do how they birthday parties.
Speaker 4: Because you know what, bro we usually don't even give up when the women. Now, when the women are man, let the women eat. Niggas was lined up like it was the cafaltier fixed and they plate. Nigga knew like we gotta eat food, going.
Speaker 1: Like like well way, you know what I mean. That's how I felt, like, like like never again.
Speaker 4: It would be like that were not showing up till we know the women there and then you know what, you gotta treat that ship like the club there, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it gotta be a plethora.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's what we're known for our lives. That weather, what I know, the weathers up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, man, turn the funk.
Speaker 3: Up, man. Both times snow snow right man. It was outside going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, in the.
Speaker 4: Hood yeah, not driving, not driving in it, not driving and yeah they know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In the hood, yeah, but they're not leaving it.
Speaker 5: I was in stock Bridge, but I was just I can't do ship everything with Yeah, see brom.
Speaker 3: We man started coughing and I'm driving back.
Speaker 1: Tell me I got I got that walking them on you, everybody saying they got.
Speaker 4: I'm driving to the house and somebody stuck on one side of the street. So I was like, man, look at these niggas can't drive.
Speaker 3: So I busted you.
Speaker 1: I said, let me go this way. So I turned down and go out all the way.
Speaker 4: I get off the exit coming down the street, this ship blocked down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: So in the truck, you know you can put it on snow and ice molde. So I'm like, see, they ain't got this ship, So I no mod when I tell you that shit started driving worse, Bro, I'm like, yeah, this ain't got ship.
Speaker 3: With this black man, I'm sliding even worse. I'm like, oh, let me get this ship back in regular, so get down.
Speaker 1: I'm right there.
Speaker 4: But it's a goddamn ambulance truck had got but not the real ambulance truck like the EMT they stuck. Then it's cars on the side that that Donne swerved off and slick crashed and some people that got out the side. So if I go by, I could easily slide into that EMT. So it's a car in front of them. So it's like that's when I realized you got to help people to help yourself. So then nigga like, man, my car, if we could put my car in neutral, I can move my car.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking. I'm like, shit, they gonna need me. So I put my car in park. I helped them.
Speaker 4: Now I'm feeling like, oh, this shit ain't bad because we had they had all the material. We had a little cardboard, were standing on the carboard kind of one two, three push, We're doing that shit.
Speaker 1: I was like like a team with these niggas.
Speaker 4: They're like, let get the EMT out the way I say, let get it. So I'm on the back one two or three push. We had to put that three times. You were like okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So I like back.
Speaker 3: So now it's my turn.
Speaker 4: So they were like, okay, if you turn, they got me. I was like, man, I hate to leave, y'all boy, man, but if I don't move their car, you're gonna block.
Speaker 3: They were like, we understand.
Speaker 4: Man, I drove the funk off so fast, man, I said, bro. But that's when I realized, because how them cars were like, we ain't supposed to be driving on this ship.
Speaker 3: It ain't so much of.
Speaker 1: The rolls ain't right.
Speaker 4: And I was so mad because I'm like, these kids need to go to school. I'm glad they black ice.
Speaker 5: You can't, I, bro, that's totally women driving on it. You can't do that, bro, because what women are bus drivers?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean like percent of bus drivers of women really at yeah, school bus drivers.
Speaker 4: I think I only had like two nigga bus drivers my.
Speaker 1: Whole all women bus driver. Yeah, yeah, no, I never hear you women drive.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: You're right. We had black and white women dropped. Yeah, definitely, women had their little back women. Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, big as guys with the change.
Speaker 4: I remember one of my bus drivers, she turned the bus around and went back to the school.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nigga, you don't. You don't follow direction.
Speaker 8: We're going to the school dropping your ass off.
Speaker 3: She showed that one time. Huh I went north claim with the mat now.
Speaker 1: To get getting the fight back?
Speaker 4: Then, Oh yeah, if you get a fight on that bus, she don't even say nothing.
Speaker 3: She just turned around.
Speaker 4: You see you going back to the school, bro, nigga. My little cousin he got in first grade. He got suspended off the bus and definitely lit. You know, but that's why you when you let your kids cuts at home, they don't know how to turn that ship on and off. The goddamn bus driver going around, going on the speed bump. My cousin said, hey, man, slow this motherfucker di.
Speaker 1: Nig you can't cut that. No bus drawing. I didn't want no hard cuts. I mean, that's right, right, what you're doing. Bro Daddy whooped his ass so bad down he gotta go.
Speaker 6: People, that's I'm gonna kill me. I followed, nigga, like, so you after school? So they dropping us off. So I'm thinking, okay, we're off school property. I'm about to go out the bus. We scrap it out, boom boom. I handed my business. I get out the bus.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 6: I go home, do my homework, come back the next day. Get on the bus in the morning, pull up. I was like, damn, mister Harris, just looking at my bus bus.
Speaker 1: Soon was like the bus don't go.
Speaker 6: So what I had never been like suspended that quick? Like that was the quick as I've ever been suspended in my life.
Speaker 1: Coming down.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 1: They said, yeah, mister young you come get him.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He was fight he said, is it's eight in the morning.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? What the fuck is this? How you hey?
Speaker 1: He walked in?
Speaker 3: I said, man, he walked in.
Speaker 1: He looked at me, said, hey, man, you ain't even let the ship. You ain't how you you didn't get warmed up? I said, I said this from yesterday, bro, suspension.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 4: I think I tried to God damn, be like the nigga you know how they get I c s so nigga we in the prince Ball. He like, man, just send me home. I just say, the same ship. I was like, man, nobody trying to do no. I s a man that nigga called my mama, Yes, he would be in. I God damn, I got a lame man, Mama.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean that.
Speaker 1: God Damn, I ain't my is s though, I ain't my iss whatever mother want, No, I.
Speaker 3: Want to kick your ass out.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't even no suspension, don't I tell you, Like we had got damn this ship, Like we would be late for class in the morning.
Speaker 3: Nigga. Everybody who got to shit upstairs to the next class.
Speaker 5: Nigga by like the nigga aamet mister tell me, motherfucker nigga ain't mister mcent teaching ship. But doctor Smiller, he ain't give a fuck. Bro, your ass going home for life like mad, Like everybody went to maid with the crim I swell to God, open campus, man. Everybody who went to Maids went the crim Bro doctor smell.
Speaker 3: Like this here.
Speaker 5: I'm in my head gotten I had got in trouble, Like right after I got suspended, I ain't even know they don't shit in the mill to the house like he has been withdraw.
Speaker 3: You feel like, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 5: In schools ship like it's a regular day. They get the police and like he's trespassing our product. God damn, I called my mama like I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: The police just told me to leave school. I'm just wanting to go home.
Speaker 1: You feel like, damn, I go home and find a looter and ship I got.
Speaker 3: I got suspended for the like a ps rest of the school. Yeah, and Ship.
Speaker 4: That's why I think our parents don't realize it was really bad kids in school. Like my mom and dad thought I was bad, like no.
Speaker 6: Niggas, niggas and nigga and middle if I'm just talking about from middle school, it was it was niggas gang banging.
Speaker 3: In middle school. I don't know. I don't know a nigga game.
Speaker 5: No nigga down got the niggas like it was a neighborhood versus neighborhood on Clinton County.
Speaker 1: You had like here that was only I don't know the color. Yeah, it was click.
Speaker 3: It was on though, like when I'm front, it was like I from the one from the folk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go downtown and meet up like a underground.
Speaker 3: The hot station like a p A like Dug made the anybody when the a p see all that ship he named that was out of my jurisdiction.
Speaker 4: Bro. I never like if you got there on the front of the east side, you didn't go past five five point five points was.
Speaker 6: Your But see that's that's just like that. But that's how life is now. Like niggas just needs to know their jurisdiction. Like like like like as kids, we were getting talked like lessen, we ain't know it though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Then the nigga be like, damn, bro, Dad, once, won't you let me let me go all the way down.
Speaker 3: Let me let me fuck them.
Speaker 6: You ain't even know that Nigga was saving your dumb ass, saving my dumb ass to say you're not built for that. And then I think about it and my homeboys as either locked of the Did.
Speaker 3: I see why yo? And you were seeing them? Nigga ain't got ship going.
Speaker 1: Nigga hits you up though they hit you up on and I keep it.
Speaker 4: Ill keep it at that, or sometimes I might see niggas I grew up with and passing and ship like that, but they always the reason why I like niggas like that I would and grew up with because they still at like they got the same motion they had kids. What do you mean, like you know I still got the whole nigga?
Speaker 1: Know you don't like because I never know you.
Speaker 3: For that when we were growing up.
Speaker 5: I think I don't like when Nigga tried to tell you about some ship they had, like you really remember.
Speaker 3: Mama I had that cuting man. Hell No, I don't remember that ship. Nigga. Nigga driving here, Mama call the first one to drive in high school? Like bro, it was your mama ship. Like niggas living in the past type ship.
Speaker 6: It's I know going today, I don't know about I don't know about you. You got you know because you was QB one right, So I'm sure like you know it's perfect with that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I bet it's some niggas that you went to school with that was around that time. Do that. You throw themselves in your story and remember remember how we did Nigga that was on me. It's on my back, you know.
Speaker 3: Look, don't say I ain't know that Reggie Body played with t Bro. That what I said. I ain't gonna lie, Bro, I just didn't know you like skin and ship. You play like a real nigga.
Speaker 4: Man, you from your pre social media that won't take it like hardest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro played like a real nigga.
Speaker 5: No brod niggas went was hard media that that nigga Regie Ball played for Jeordie. That ship was different, like like DJ Shock, that nigga different. He went the lead and died then some ship like no he on Channel five.
Speaker 8: But it's all good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's hard. I just play with you on the n C double A every time.
Speaker 1: Ain't that tough up?
Speaker 3: See him two hours and just it just couldn't the same. Yeah that nigga, now.
Speaker 1: Get that the wretched ball man right there, bro right there.
Speaker 3: Man, what nig say I did not know?
Speaker 1: You need't tell me. I said, you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: And I thought brother did saw mill now but no real talk, Nigga. He ain't saying name.
Speaker 5: You know, I swear ain't saying name when I was in there, Nigga, be damn he said. He just said about like that, like they see the show, keep it moving.
Speaker 1: My folks would be dead.
Speaker 6: But like man Ball was really it was a star bros And this, and it's folks that probably saw him. You know, I was young something, you know, but they probably saw him like you know, in a land like no I'm trying to take.
Speaker 4: You got to think growing up and we see an a black quarterback at Georgia tak like game like and then end up that's when I started sucking with Georgia Tech and then got them Morgan Clay Georgia tik.
Speaker 3: So after that is like rocking that number one Bear More Brandon, that butter who went to Centennial run about.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I PM little Cam was in that class.
Speaker 5: Cam.
Speaker 3: I think I think Cam came out.
Speaker 1: That class. Very Bear was better than he was. Taylor wanted to play quarterback in brother that went to Georgia. The brother Very Barry. He had a brother, right, he got twin brother.
Speaker 3: Nigga dolls right now what what great? They they didn't call it.
Speaker 1: By now Nigga done. Yeah yeah, but they but they could. They want to stay and everything they went to right they. I think when I went to Tennessee, uh.
Speaker 4: I think, but you know when Aaron Barry went to Tennessee, Nigga, the whole stateium used to uh Chinese name that nigga.
Speaker 3: Eric Barry play one time, Eric Barry. I think I was in the tenth grade and.
Speaker 1: Looking up on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I'm not captain.
Speaker 6: I'm not faking with you now because no, because everybody he would have the tape fingers, bro. I used to like, no gloves, no gloves, bro. And then Nigga used to like you know, Sean Taylor what everybody would tap the ship. But he really was like raw dogging out there, Bro, Nigga don't use gloves and making plays like that. Then niggas taking picts to the crib like a fucking running back. He played QB in high school.
Speaker 5: It was a dog in high school. I'll never forget. But they had their homecoming man he ran for like two hundred quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Shit, just every time. Morgan used to get them delivered their haymaker though. He nigga so hard.
Speaker 4: Nigga, I was, bro, I ain't gonna lie on some ship. In middle school, we used to watch that nigga, Morgan, bro, I said, I told him, nigga. I said that nigga lead like you know it then because every single park ball that could always better than everybody. So you always would want a nigga like ain't nobody could get his nigga competition like with like speed any of that ship.
Speaker 1: And that nigga more so, that nigga.
Speaker 3: Cool as a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's a real nigga.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw the nigga at the Falcons game, the Falcons versus Cowboys game. Damp the nigga up because like still be seeing it. He's still around the same niggas.
Speaker 6: He came up with absolutely her mother fuck shout to her like my O g r P baby Yeah, uh Nesbga.
Speaker 1: Gladdy uh Brad Brad Jefferson, we call him Glady at him is that him big Gladdy.
Speaker 6: That niggas walk around no shirt on, you know, countryfied pork chopped nick bone nigga boy, good like, that's my first thing.
Speaker 1: Don't care that said?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this name of the dogs who came out, Mike Dave going crazy and the running he was going crazyth Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I want crazy Winter steveson too.
Speaker 3: Yep, get up with QB one, Reggie.
Speaker 7: Uh speaking of stevesn real quick before we're getting the QB one, shout out to my boy Kevin Shepard just got that defensive coordinator job up in Detroit.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Uh, Stevenson's very young. Uh l s U alumni as well. Y'all want to strug with college y'all really want to talk about that game?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Craig don't never talk. Doesn't even great of hell now.
Speaker 1: Jaden Daniels man a promising season, very.
Speaker 4: Uh and that game won his fault. No, he played a good game.
Speaker 7: Jayden Daniels could have played a flawless game, they still would have lost. He could have won one hundred percent through for four touchdowns and they still would have lost. It's just the eaven They were clicking on every fucking facet of the game. Uh. Jalen Hurts two forty six through the era a touchdown pass, but he did have three rushing touchdowns to go along with it. Aiden Daniel Still I mean impressive numbers with two hundred and fifty five yards through the air, a touchdown, one costly pick, and did run the ball in the end zone. But again, Buffalo, to excuse me, the Eagles just too much.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, do you think Jane Daniels went running enough though that game?
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think they got out of their game playing like that RPO. I ain't see a lot of that.
Speaker 7: One thing I will say this in this is for future quarterbacks too. A lot of his throws. It was two or three of those throws on the first drive. It was an eighteen play seventeen play drive that ended up with a field goal. They had two fourth down conversion versions that were very impressive, but low throws were costing them yards like hitting yardage. So it was a low throw on one third down that cost him to a conversion that would have got him a first down to maybe a touchdown. I don't know if it would have been a difference, but the game plan was executed. Aside from that first drive, I think he played as best as he could.
Speaker 3: And why wouldn't they go for it on that fourth down?
Speaker 7: You did the other two fourth Yeah, I didn't agree with that, but again, uh, when you're playing in the playoffs, man, you're going into somebody else's stadium and you know it's gonna be cold as hell. Quarterbacks, warm your ass up. That first drive can be the difference maker. And for them to come out with an eight team play drive and get some points on the board was huge. But again, fucking Jalen Hurts and the Eagles was just too much. The second game, Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Buffalo Bills. Shit boy, another classic. My boy falls to on four against my home.
Speaker 3: You got ship leave them.
Speaker 7: Two thirty seven through the air for Josh Allen, the two touchdowns Mahomes two forty five through the air touchdown and two rush touchdowns. Man, he Josh Allen played lights out. I wish James Cook would have got that ball a little bit more. I think he started catching on a little bit later on in the season. But hey, man, Mahomes never been saying it. I've been kind of echoing it with the Patriots effect. It's almost like, whatever you do, these motherfucker they're gonna find a way to win.
Speaker 4: And if my boy, do you think Baltimore and can See it would have been a better game? Hell no, Hell yeah, I don't think they would have had no answer for Honestly, I.
Speaker 7: Like Baltimore in that MATCHUPF you asked me, no, no, they would beat the shut up.
Speaker 1: I thought about it.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna see that beat.
Speaker 7: I thought about this with Detroit and feeling like who wins that match up or who matches up in that Yes, sir, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: People just ma, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: They got Josh Allen, number can see the guy, Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna get it back. Man.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you when Detroit and uh Baltimore lost, I was just watching.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm telling like this, That's probably why I was so pissed off at that live and I saw the comments people say, lou Anti Anti Anti your mama, nigga.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you this, Yeah, man, I couldn't even really watch the playoffs the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm still hurt my cash. Yeah, Birt like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What you you men? You better on the whole game.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Lamar losing too.
Speaker 8: I I need Detroit to come through.
Speaker 4: But look, this is what I'm I'm looking at like this with the Kansas City defensive coordinator, he would have seen with dere hearing Lamar. It's just different.
Speaker 6: Bro I don't Steve Spat knows a hell corninator. He came from Baltimore.
Speaker 1: That was my DC.
Speaker 6: Brookie still coming though, But any who, what I say is this, I don't the way that they had that motherfucker like that they was machine working.
Speaker 4: I just don't because they played a flawless second half Baltimore did.
Speaker 1: It's minus dad what Okay?
Speaker 3: What the Buffalo? What?
Speaker 1: What did Buffalo?
Speaker 6: Okay in that game Buffalo versus Baltimore. Obviously Baltimore lost, right, But we're really looking at it from a fans perspective of whatever you want to say, Hey man, mar Jason still outplayed.
Speaker 1: The first half.
Speaker 5: Turnovers hurt Okay, yeah, he outplayed him still and nobody gave them a So it's like.
Speaker 7: But that's how that's how vital turnovers are bro I don't give a damn I'm telling you and this, but they what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying is that, folks, you shouldn't have thought that they was gonna really really make it to the big one this year, just off of Man, that was some bullshit.
Speaker 1: How they like that? You saying they shouldn't even been in it? Man?
Speaker 4: So who y'all got?
Speaker 1: We gotta wait.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about that next week.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, you see what?
Speaker 3: When's it gonna be a close game?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm wearing. It's gonna be a you know what I'm sucking.
Speaker 8: I'm looking forward to a very entertaining game.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't better get pat. I gotta see that. God, damn, h I gotta see the I gotta see the line.
Speaker 1: What hey, man, I'm taking new Jack City. Hey.
Speaker 5: But on top of that, if they play like they played against the Commanders, it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 4: But Eagles got good but Leagles to keep a team in in too.
Speaker 7: You say that you gotta Pat Mahmes on turf, now, then you ain't got to deal with no grass. You ain't give they gotta deal with no elements. You're playing inside of a dome. So you getting just like Kirk Wanna talked about getting two teams that at their best in the best conditions and the ideal conditions.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, this is probably the most to your point. We see this damn game about like margin area and all that ship. Yeah, and the Eagles really played a perfect.
Speaker 3: Fun I'm telling you, bro, Like, do they got another one in them?
Speaker 6: It's hard because well they say all three phases them niggas made plays offensively, defensively, and you forcing fumers and ship teams.
Speaker 1: That ship is like a you can't you can't funk with team like that.
Speaker 4: Nah, I ain't gonna lie. Washington head coach Dan Quinn. I feel like if he would have been more involved when he was here with the Falcons.
Speaker 3: They would have beat the Patriots that year.
Speaker 4: You know why I say that, he put like he let Shanahan do certain stuff, Bro, how he got the guts and balls to do certain ship Bruh, the Falcons would have did that, they would have won.
Speaker 7: Probably learned from that though now yes, he probably learned from that. He probably learned from.
Speaker 4: But Kyle Shanahan would it. Look what Kyle Shanahan doing. Kyle Shanahan never has proved itself, bro.
Speaker 6: But like but like you say, he definitely learned, like is the moment. He ain't know what I'm saying. And you gotta think dan Quinn ain't an offensive.
Speaker 4: Defensive so he like he rolled them dice now though, but see that's the.
Speaker 6: That'd be the fucked up thing when them defensive coordinators get head coaching jobs because they relied on the offensive minded motherfucker. You think he gonna handle your ship and it ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: But it all fall on you.
Speaker 4: Hey what ah what a black coach from Kings City, the Ofphice Cordinger, Eric h He ain't even Washington no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you to Washington. He wasnt Washington.
Speaker 1: He not there no more. See, And that's because they was thinking about he was gonna bed Eric and he played in the league.
Speaker 4: I think the All Star Game gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: NBA. Yeah, how.
Speaker 8: Where is that Golden State.
Speaker 4: San fran Well, I'm saying the players that's gonna be in it. The fore man ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 1: They got like four point places. I want to see they got four teams. I wonder.
Speaker 8: I want to see the draft. I want to see the crowd.
Speaker 7: I want to see if it's still gonna be the hoopla around the NBA All Star.
Speaker 4: You remember what to be All Star Weekend where Shaq had that big VHS recorded nigga nigga he U c l a uh see man get him back in the league, Dallas, go.
Speaker 3: Get him you yeah, go ahead, but.
Speaker 8: But absolutely, but we.
Speaker 4: Documentary what time he took a bathroom break at two thirty one.
Speaker 6: To your point though, now, like it's just the All Star just like the slam Dunk contest or what have you, It's never gonna be the same, bro, because like you're right, and we should just we should just stop sucking with it, like you know what I mean, We should just leave it alone. It's like it's just like U, you know, certain movies or something. Just leave the funk alone. Because at the end, we ain't gonna never see a nigga like Vince Carter Duncan like that again. We never gonna see a slam dunk contest like that year. But Steve Franzis, Tracey McGrady, Vince Carter, them niggas.
Speaker 1: Was we done came close? Baron Davis done gave ship here. Steve f he was dunk in the backboard blindfolded.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about dunkers. I think we left Steve French's off their list.
Speaker 1: Too, tops dunkles all the no.
Speaker 3: I think we brought him in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, I don't know if we mentioned him the last time we were talking.
Speaker 1: Now we the dunk contest was still getting saved a little bit with Jason.
Speaker 3: Richardson Yeah two three Golden States.
Speaker 6: And then then Nate Robinson had it for a minute. Dwight Howard shout out to the way they.
Speaker 4: Jumped over killed here yea, and but still Vince car ain't hair ship out there. Vin's card him in hair, no fucking prompts Lou and everybody jumped the fuck.
Speaker 6: The nigga Isaiah Thomas jumped over the table said just about down because bro, we ain't never seen no shit.
Speaker 1: He just did one brunch.
Speaker 3: Everybody was doing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that nigga said what do you saying? When he put the arm in the rim? He back to thirty two? That's next, that next level?
Speaker 8: Okay, cool? That was the best fucking copet put John Morin in there.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, they cheated Aaron Gordon. They cheated Aaron Gordon both, Yeah, they cheated. You're saying Aaron Gordon exactly. He was better dunk contest than no, no, no, no, no, yes it was. Now I'm going ahead the head them going ahead. Oh you mean a competition, wise man, Come on, bro, that went they cheated Aaron Gordon.
Speaker 3: You don't think so great?
Speaker 1: Yeah he went, was it? Yeah? So that ain't no competition.
Speaker 3: You kept that nigga in it. This ship could have been over.
Speaker 1: D Wade. D Wade was the voter. He sucked it up.
Speaker 3: The Wade. The Wade was Yeah, I remember, and he was like this, you know he went, you know he went. You know you gotta put then on that nigga, the Wade.
Speaker 1: You know about the Wades.
Speaker 3: D Wade say, you get eight.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Hey man, it's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway on the dunk contest.
Speaker 5: I can remember when Nate Robinson dunk the White House. Yeah one I can remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's that's no pun intended nigga like a little dunkle roote on it.
Speaker 4: Hey, why I thought about what? Why thought when they got that clipper p DD standing on there. Timmy tone when somebody.
Speaker 1: What that nigga say, hey, remember that first episode of Chapelle Show, and he driving the Caldor lady. He's looking at her titty. Yah, yeah, like come on titty. Yeah, he's looking at looking at that titty. That's how I did looking at that. He said, yeah, man, man.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, it's seven reserved spots left for the east. Who is Treyon lamellow Ball, Kate Coneham, Damion Lillard. There is Garland, Tyler, Harrow, Ford's, Pascal Seham, Evan Mobley, and Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 3: I say, put.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Treyon, uh huh Lamello for sure. Yeah, Kate Garland, that's three golon need to be huh.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, huh du Yeah, So Treyon Lamello, Kate, who else?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Jaylen Brown? See, I'll come seem cool with Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta know, Jalen Brown. So Garland. We're throwing Garland in that right, I didn't want I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: But if y'all want to put him in, damn, you don't think.
Speaker 1: So they gonna put LaMelo before him.
Speaker 3: Or Dane.
Speaker 1: You're right, you don't think they A'm gonna make it. No if if any get hurt, it being there.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, LaMelo in there that might say, after all right, the seven reserved spots for the West, Kyrie and.
Speaker 1: Man and damn man nin' get in crazy huh yeah, and man in. But who got in over and man Curry?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, it's the voters. John Moran, he should be in. Jalen Green should be in. I don't think de Aaron Fox, No, I don't think Devin Booker, No, no, he should be. But I don't think he's gonna be in. Hell No, James Harden fuck no, Norman Powell fuck.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And Dave's gonna make it.
Speaker 4: They're gonna put some bonus punk ass in the man in the game. Ye oh, women didn't get in. Women there, women, Yama.
Speaker 1: He gotta be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got a whole country behind him. Women and Yama.
Speaker 3: It's grandma seeing him feet.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Thompson called game and has a career high against Boston. Hey, you know how, beginning of seeing we said Boston easily and to find y'all still believe it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, man, that she's gonna gonna slow that bitch down once the playoffs, many jam.
Speaker 1: And barely got to hang over them.
Speaker 4: Niggas really just don't say Olympics because tell them to do ship in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: And that's why he gonna go to funk all. Oh, so he's saving that show man. It's gonna be the whole He still hate Kirk. They suspended Jimmy Butler and definitely told y'all, I told you, y'all know I do what I want.
Speaker 4: He walked out him shoot around after being told he was not started.
Speaker 3: N the heat.
Speaker 1: Huh did he?
Speaker 3: He didn't want to be there. And Jimmy Butler brun gone, wade gone, he was.
Speaker 1: Never playing with them.
Speaker 3: Fucked up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my bad one.
Speaker 1: But ahead.
Speaker 3: Now we're just like grade your work like you you make a good point, So you make a good point. We put over there nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga at the time, nigga in remedia England.
Speaker 3: Nigga ain't I knew that word.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jimmy Butler put up a tummy mean he ain't got no JOm Jimmy that nigga funded Bro. When you get that money, I think, Bro, I don't care brot us as niggas ball one.
Speaker 3: We can admit Bro.
Speaker 4: Sometime like when you've got some money in your pocket, break you move different. Certain ship ain't gonna move you a certain type of way, like a worked, like hey for sure.
Speaker 1: Huh, who's gonna do work you? Yeah? Yeah, like you're.
Speaker 6: You gotta look a lot more confidence when you got some confidence in your pocket. Oh yeah, Like it's like a but you can tell when a niggain't got nothing, yes, sir, he ain't want like, oh yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: Nigga got some money. Even how your lady talked to you.
Speaker 3: Say what like you think you're talking to you? Who bought the food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cook?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: Also real ship that it ain't even in an entertainment. This is at regular job. You hurting this ship and we need a couple people to volunteer over time.
Speaker 3: Who you hurt? I got you.
Speaker 1: Already started. I started.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to.
Speaker 1: Get out of here for I'm already here getting that call on that nigga. You got some money and they talking about old time, but who.
Speaker 3: I don't need this ship.
Speaker 8: I ain't got the time today.
Speaker 4: I ain't got the time many Hey bro, they better get one of them nigga who need this money? You know, I don't need this ship, but that nigga talked.
Speaker 1: But that's why me personally all seriousness. I don't do. I don't talk like I be thinking it.
Speaker 6: I'll be wonder especially when it's nice yeah and the and that and my fuck sitting everything paid and I'm real good, but I'm just like chill because I remember, yeah.
Speaker 4: Bro, I remember you know that's it that a hummer you real quick, slow months, that's what gets me back in.
Speaker 1: You got him, you free lance, so you work, so you know.
Speaker 4: It's certain months where you be like, you be looking good, and then certain months you'd be like, hey, I can't go back that ship.
Speaker 1: And when and like you say, motherfuckers sation to you and you up and you I'll be like nahuause because I can think about in step ten, I said, damn, why I needed that? Why I would have begged for that?
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I be thinking about sometime with the park, like damn, we just shot that motherfucker last week. Slow money, and y'all don't think we should do some live. We gotta get the broken play merch.
Speaker 3: We just gotta work, man, go on the field. We gotta do this and get it.
Speaker 1: Get that right, a man, let's slow that. If we ain't got a rushing nigga, a type of thing. I would say, this ain't a lie. Man.
Speaker 4: Lou was talking to me about three months about we need to take broke a player on the road. I was like, yeah, man. I came back to Louis. It was slow money after Christmas. I said, Louis, you dead ass right about taking on the road and that Christmas. You know what, I spent that Christmas money at the top of the year, Like, boy, we gotta get some money flowing around here. We tripping all real this, bro, that's what it beat. So I think that what Jimmy Butler going through work and I'm like, and I think he tired. He ain't really got nobody hang with down there.
Speaker 1: I would say this about Jimmy Butler down with his girl, bro.
Speaker 6: I think like when you play as hard ast Jimmy Butler do, though, because for the money, Jimmy Butler played like he broke. So I can I can deal with a nigga getting pssed off because hes gonna run through a brick wall for you any given day.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 8: What, man washed and set his hair and took a team photo. I know that nigga was.
Speaker 3: He tricked up when he got the play Bro. It was old.
Speaker 1: He had a head man on, he had the thing man, he had the little.
Speaker 3: Man play and bred. He just having fun. Bro.
Speaker 1: I guess so Brown right now? No, No, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 4: Antonio Brown ain't too far from it though, Tonio Brown crazy bro.
Speaker 3: But you know what?
Speaker 1: But you know what Himmy Kodak was together.
Speaker 6: Jimmy but but Jimmy Butler took a point. I think like when Jimmy Buck, when he's done playing, he gonna have a like a a B moment, a B ship. He just tweeting crazy ship. He's gonna say crazy ship on the podcast Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can see him as a crazy robot.
Speaker 4: Saying some crazy ship on the podcast. Scotty People said he would still have six rings without Michael Jordan Troller Scotty Pepper Ship Your long nose.
Speaker 3: A nigga little drunk heard how you see him?
Speaker 1: Yea, his face he looks like something you like the scream as.
Speaker 3: I didn't nigga one did you got them? Scared music.
Speaker 1: Ship Man.
Speaker 6: Ladies like o J was talking about if I did it? Oh yeah, a nigga who needed some money at the time, he said, maybe I did it.
Speaker 1: Now I'm doing interviews. That's what it would have been like night, man Scott is.
Speaker 4: Smoking great, he's going through he lost his wife and.
Speaker 1: Never I don't think what's that?
Speaker 3: What that t T? Fake?
Speaker 5: They said, Scott with him every every day for like like he had to hit the like three times. They like he had a six problem. But they that's a chemical imbalance and he needed to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: What a fucking day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, skin all you want, nigga, you need to go to I'm done, man, I got three times. The third time, I'm shooting.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie Like in the morning, y'all might separate for a minute, give me the like, you know, then a little fake argument gonna come from the females.
Speaker 3: Sometime through the day, y'all gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Again the same but the next day that third thing, three times the same bro that third time the third time. Nigga can't go chicked out that too much.
Speaker 5: I'm I ain't gonna too much. You gonna have even got.
Speaker 1: Approved every day. But then playing the game, Oh ship right, nobody, I feel what you saying.
Speaker 6: Her legend is that she got the pivots, really really had them holes and yeah, what's sucking them whole like he was really really I heard that, and that's that's really why Mike don't sunk with him there.
Speaker 1: He's saying his son that what I'm saying, nigh.
Speaker 6: To your point, and that's why you can never say never like everybody was like, damn, Mike sons ain't never did ship right?
Speaker 1: They did that did it may not be when you want, but gonna be there living.
Speaker 4: Life like a man what your dadd But see then, what don't you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying, Some niggas don't take full advantage of that type of ship, like nigga throw parties, be a party promoter if your daddy Michael, like nigga ain't just watching you.
Speaker 1: But to your point, now, what they ain't never had a broke day, so they ain't gonna say, hey, man, let's put our brains together and come up with the Michael Jordan's celebration. Who uh party bash? But ain't we ain't starting for ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, little, But I'm just saying, if you're doing cocaine, if you're doing cocaine off the side with the beat, you're a cocaine.
Speaker 1: Party, Like, we can't announce that ship though, Man, what throw a powder party? We can't announce it powder party. That's a good name to the p P P party.
Speaker 3: You said that, you know for.
Speaker 4: QB one Georgian. Hell, yes, ball, Hey, well you ain't got.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to do that ball, you know, nigga swept he dead that serious?
Speaker 3: That ain't blocking?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, ship God damn block my motherfuckerself.
Speaker 1: Hey, and this fun up that niggas finna take this ship my hand man.
Speaker 4: Coach talking about online coach, I got I ain't got a box this week.
Speaker 1: Don't got a block. I'm rudger ball.
Speaker 3: Got George and Georgia call all kind of that nigga.
Speaker 5: Them audibles don't even makes co minor Oscar miner one one six flas sixth class classes.
Speaker 1: He's called breeze card. We had five one station. Everybody get off, everybody get off?
Speaker 8: What the.
Speaker 1: Greathound great haund.
Speaker 5: Niggas started calling out the other player with the team. He ain't shocking, din't shockle because.
Speaker 1: Power the party? Man, man, What the hell going on with Joe l and Bid?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Joe L and Bid was caught on camera doing handstands after practice.
Speaker 5: The niggas war it for he's gonna break it on. He's some foot in the hald with tall He's not even playing.
Speaker 1: He gotta break his arm. That's your boy.
Speaker 7: When he was doing the shimmy at the free throw line, I knew it was off. He did the shimmy like three years ago. Then remember that ship, Yeah he was doing that's sucked up talking about when he was really dancing.
Speaker 8: He was trying to dance.
Speaker 3: Just what it is?
Speaker 1: The name is Joel.
Speaker 3: You don't know another nigga named.
Speaker 1: Joel an orthodoxor something and named him b He danced too much to be that bid?
Speaker 3: Bro? Bro, What's what's with the big athletes like Shock all them nigga? What they I know?
Speaker 4: I think at a certain size and height, no matter how good you feel like you could dance, you got to keep that in the house for real. I don't mean, I don't see no issue with that. Seven foot niggas shouldn't be dancing.
Speaker 1: What's the issue? Hey, come on, I said you thank you good.
Speaker 5: Them niggas getting low to dance like short niggas, stay in your height.
Speaker 3: That little stupid them niggas go.
Speaker 1: Low to shock Shock always been. You know, he wanted to. He liked the camera always like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But that's just like in the in the NFL, them big ass d Linan and Lineman, they want to dress like a dB I G.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to be a little nigga pounds feel I guess some foot with Tom something nigga. Man, come on, man, you can't breathe. Its crazy.
Speaker 6: Ain't no way a motherfucking all pro d. Lineman should have jeans tighter than me.
Speaker 4: So tell me this, lou You see you at practice. Joe El and b just did a handstand. He played January.
Speaker 1: For what you're saying to him, I'm gonna beat this ship out that I'm gonna. I was just talking to my dad. But my dad, man, we was just I was at this house yesterday and uh shouting my dad. I said, like, you know my new Year's resolution. Well, I'm gonna just make sure I just tap him with my dog for like hours. Just pull up on it because if I go to fet fitness his house, right, you know, I like, man, let me go holler my pop. We just get to talking.
Speaker 6: He's just reminiscent about when I played basketball ship and like high school, a lot of his homeboys was some of the rest. So he was just like, man, you know you just be cussing folks out on that floor. Man, Like I had real temper, like massed up that bitch ass, Like come on, man, So if I see mb and he had saying we and I need this nigga and you ain't been playing. I'm kicking that nigga square and right here from now he got another injury. Yeah, now you're really injured, niggah.
Speaker 1: Injury report reels frac. Yeah in the house. What you saying to that nigga?
Speaker 3: One, you gotta do some real ship nigga doing what clip his eyebrows? Some ship? Man, You gotta you gotta fuck with his whole You gotta make him feel like you're a big goof of looking at that nigga but you're doing the hands. Yeah, make a big precious haigh all kind of lips. Put some paws in this ship. He gonna cry.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would have gave that nigga gatoraded bare the nigga lips shut while.
Speaker 3: That your handstand.
Speaker 4: Don't just walk up with the gatorade back, bitch, since you're doing ship like you wanted the championship up here.
Speaker 1: That's what you would have said to the nigga ball you.
Speaker 8: I don't know, bro, you know I'll be disgusted with it like that.
Speaker 4: What if you're all right, Calvin Johnson, you in college, bro, Calvin Johnson, he ain't played in six weeks, your best receiver, and you just see him in the locker room doing a handstand.
Speaker 3: What can you say to him?
Speaker 7: It's disgusted. He's definitely ain't getting the ball no more. You ain't gonna throw the Megga trun we Hey, Megga trolling. One of the hardest working motherfuckers ever, So this will never happen. But if I see him doing a handstand, the motherfuckers ain't played in four five games something.
Speaker 8: Now, you ain't get the ball.
Speaker 5: Hell, if I'm a coach, If I'm a coach, I'm trying like I'm some lame ass nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm a coach, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna feel disrespected because I could, like the is gonna be like what the hell? Ain't nobody saying nothing to it? Gonna fall on the coach. It's like your kid, bro, your kid go shoot up this they gonna say something to the pand you say.
Speaker 3: Ship to me.
Speaker 1: I tried about that. Hey, yeah, say where they get the gun from? They get that from, they get all that from that spankings booze that. Man, what's the worst that can happen life?
Speaker 5: I want to know how to like like what the white folks like, I ain't racist when that should be happening. Like what they be saying, they kid behind balls, they can't take you know what I'm saying that they talked to them after they don't kill twin is something they coming there hello, Like they get their phone called home, like yeah, mom, minturta soup, just sitting here.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know she on the phone.
Speaker 1: Like I just can't believe it. I just can't believe it.
Speaker 6: Because because all of them white kids, you know, I don't mean to be racist, all them white kids.
Speaker 1: They get to plead that insanity and they be fucking out of jail within a year.
Speaker 3: Then the animal so I think.
Speaker 1: Them phone called my mom said Tyler, calmtown. Jon't say nothing yet, like you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, the lawyer speak.
Speaker 5: Don't speak over the phone, Nope, Like hey, but the kids still be bucking You're fucking lucky.
Speaker 4: I dietn't get to the house before I got got locked up. Oh yeah, your next mother. I told you to leave me the fun alone it I didn't get enough resk. Now look what happened. It's your fault, bitch. Thirty two people they got you the blank bitch.
Speaker 1: This is on your hands. Fuck that, not me, not hermione you Harry yo.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: We got some comments any as Larva eight three five said, had a dope little theme song for about two weeks, shaking my head man shout out, shot.
Speaker 1: Of gud, shout of God. Shot man. Nigga gave us an intro song.
Speaker 3: Yeah song so fu the nigga put it on.
Speaker 4: That that we can't use the motherfucker, he said, I got that night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was dope.
Speaker 4: We're gonna got there, probably go to small class court like.
Speaker 1: We inspired the song. Though she gonna be a lawyer. That be funny.
Speaker 5: Heal see what they don't understand the the justification of magnitude through this collaboration to make this song, can grew it through the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: That ship for really, what's that? I like that one? You were at odds? Oh yeah, I like that that nigga at the table.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, but what you at the odds with her though? No matter how you feel like but as a nigga, watch when you watching stuff.
Speaker 3: With women you can't get oh yeah you got it.
Speaker 5: Sho amped you up though, Like, man, help my ship when you see nigga put that pimping down like that, Like on Tripper, I'm being too.
Speaker 3: Soft on this.
Speaker 1: You start to look at yourself.
Speaker 5: Man, Snowfall taught you so much ship to say when shot with tripping outside, Alright, no chi, if I get on the beach.
Speaker 3: Outside to be like, yeah, look at your turning me on.
Speaker 5: It's a Hall of Fame character, bro, you gotta get right. Jerome Jeroon, you know, he talked differently, like a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Little Tarit probably been pimp on TV though, Man power, Little Tit the bigger pimp on TV right now.
Speaker 1: Man in power.
Speaker 3: He got like talking about fucking three in the day, but Tarik sucking three in.
Speaker 4: The day and he got all on trapping killing all on Fine, that's different. We were talking about this one show. Will Smith got some Will Smith had some heat.
Speaker 5: Oh we were talking on Oh yeah, I forgot what about I remember, yeah, you talking Yon show girlfriends.
Speaker 3: We were saying yeah when he said the time we made me think, we.
Speaker 1: Say TV sitcom whatever, whatever. Who had the roster?
Speaker 6: Who got the best, the best roster. Will Smith probably got the most hell yeah of all time.
Speaker 1: It's just who.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, big who, that big old mark.
Speaker 1: No no women, women.
Speaker 8: Saying no the girlfriend, oh girlfriend, But it's all good.
Speaker 3: I ain't do that ship. You got, you fumbing and they got it's.
Speaker 1: Now one now one remembering games man man say the word man.
Speaker 3: He tried to talk of that.
Speaker 4: Right now, Jamie. He was caught up on fancy too long.
Speaker 1: No, like, yeah, I remember fancy Oh he had he had fancy homegirl, Yeah, wander from not one, I mean, I'm sorry, not one one.
Speaker 8: The one that Joe the range rover and he put the regular gas in her.
Speaker 1: Okay, he had fancy, Ye had her. You know what I'm saying. That's too maybe one of the French Will from girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Had all of them.
Speaker 8: Hey niggas sleep on hanging with mister Cooper.
Speaker 3: We Will had all the goodie on.
Speaker 1: But that one't he was just he was just homeboy type ship. Mister Cooper had two in home girlfriends, that one his girl, that one of them was his cousin. Will. This smack at least I think, I said, but that girl, But I ain't watch it like that.
Speaker 6: But this thing like Will, Will really had, like tire banks, bifical anything Carlton had and took him.
Speaker 1: He had Queen.
Speaker 3: He can't queen on t before she went that way. You're so it was no size, no discriminations.
Speaker 1: He knocked you down, He knocked the stud down. Man for the turn.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, get your big air down here, queen, good call boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, more did have?
Speaker 3: I would go with WILLI Smith. I liked his roster along.
Speaker 1: He had you put in movie Ruster.
Speaker 3: He had Gabrielle Union.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a couple of the white girl he had and whatever Margaret, you know talking about that glory of that one. Yeah wid even then there, Oh yeah, Will been fucking man.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Yeah, that's why Jada had to do that.
Speaker 1: Jada had that, she had to get. But I don't even think. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 5: They had to do that and now be the voice for Carmer like a nigga do some ship wrong, this ship gottare.
Speaker 1: Cause Will did it for all of you keep bringing up two, I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 3: I'm hold.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking hold that nigga really got it. He was like, I didn't know we were so alike, you know what I mean? And then Bro, it's like, would you.
Speaker 4: What like they have got a different type of roster to Tupac Will in August.
Speaker 1: You're talking about TV in real life, that real life. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, that Tupac Will August.
Speaker 5: So bro, did she da David Justice or that Halla Beary? They were just playing for the very shame, how very game. I don't give who she was right.
Speaker 3: There, Piggy a little even now. Man, every time you look.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't get that she got the.
Speaker 3: Roots on wheel and Ship.
Speaker 1: It ain't the same Jada wrapping out like that ain't the same. That's not the same thing. She's tripping man, what bro he said, she's grabbing that.
Speaker 3: Different ja No short, yeah, man, raise a cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah we got some coming speaking the editor the editor that four hour o reagona before I could finish it quick touching ship. Yeah, they had the They ain't think mother to watch the four hour line. Oh yeah, we lost we double uplong and we uh we lost the WiFi.
Speaker 7: That's how you know that shout out for them folks wanting to watch that four hour content though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got some motion on the I'm sure that the WiFi went out. That's how you know. Ship just wasn't Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Then it was it was cold that night. Man, it was fortunate watch so like so much you had to like. It just made you discuss it with you just watching ship. I'm gonna be real bro, like Team eighteen, I was like, hell on the porn ship.
Speaker 1: I was okay, you know, I knew he was about to say that, for god I did.
Speaker 5: I don't saying if nothing else whatever the ball saying hell on this ship going with them.
Speaker 3: To listen to him?
Speaker 5: Man, bull, I would hear I'm saying our hell. I was watching it so much bro that I was just like, man, I can't tell bro, I can't keep that chance.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Look you know, ain't I think it pleads out the truth man, because he's just speaking what we think.
Speaker 3: Like LeVar said that same ship, LeVar different. Man, he probably ain't get pushed one out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was working too much school.
Speaker 3: He's working work and everything might be on like Sonday. You don't even believe they said, stories and ship. Yeah, come on your name, come on, you don't believe it?
Speaker 1: How they feel?
Speaker 4: No, but how but how LeVar god damn described ship that Nigga LeVar described to.
Speaker 5: Man hurt airy Yola's man, oh yeah, she had four six seven?
Speaker 3: Man, she had seven?
Speaker 1: Oh said man, I just love Cherokee the ass and she was special. Man, who you tell Cherry that? So you got you got a point everything where you have? You had a point of this? What did you like it? Did you like little storyline with her?
Speaker 5: That it came from the d v D Big Grease of Asses. Bro, So well, Nigga point credit make it the joke about the baby, or we did it? But but all them d v D Big Booted volume seven, Big Buffet, the bottle ship for real buffet, the battle room.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, where you got your d v D is from? Ship like that? Then that she was in the gas.
Speaker 4: But see me, Bro, I person that I personally never bought one myself.
Speaker 1: You still he didn't have to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. That's why I asked, did you where you get him from?
Speaker 1: Shot him? Rick shrimp boat Rick in Southeast He is a it's a fish market hood ass spot. But he got the uh. He got his little stand right there right, he got Jensen, his oars and all.
Speaker 6: He got fake throw back jersey, all type of ship, anything you want under that box under there being my little brother used to lick right. So as I got older, at my brother's funeral, he came to me, and I'm looking at my brother and I'm crying like a baby.
Speaker 1: He said, guess your boy can't steal on point over the first thing. He thought, yeah, like the old thing. At this time broke. I was like, man, I need to hear that ship. You know what I'm saying. But I just thought. I was like, man, we were recked. Like as soon as I knew I could you know ejaculate, I went straight to the to the collection. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was like, bro I think.
Speaker 4: My dad he had something he got damn clause mm hmm instead of got damn. My scared ass I get caught with in my room. So my mama got damn. Like my dad was like, what you what you got?
Speaker 3: I was like, I ain't watch it, or I took it to school so somebody else could watch it. He said, you did what so you could.
Speaker 4: Have got instead of just being under like Dad, I've been watching the ship. I'm so scared ready to lie. I was like, I let somebody else borrow. He said, you let somebody borrow my ship for him? That nigga said, that's why I'm aa whoop you.
Speaker 5: Ass, because really, you know the back then, all of our parts and uncles and ship back there, when I was unties and grandma there was tripping.
Speaker 3: It's fucking's going to handle their own bit now.
Speaker 1: Now the phone on Twitter?
Speaker 5: Oh my Twitter boy, Twitter, especially along on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, bro nigga.
Speaker 3: I love Twitter.
Speaker 1: Nastyr Bro.
Speaker 3: I had to shout out the rotten pier Bro rotten Pier. I had to call o G.
Speaker 1: I was like, because you know they want Twitter show what you like.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh G.
Speaker 4: I was like, you gotta be careful on that. Twitter was like, what you're talking about? I said, when you like something, show that you like?
Speaker 3: You was like okay.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, you've been liking a lot of that.
Speaker 3: You know that you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I like it? Hung on, I said, Bro, you can't even make them old nigga feel man like nigga nigga. That I like it what you're saying. I just didn't know wrong with you. Don Julio said, now, loaf of bread head ass.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That what I'll be saying. Man, some y some niggas.
Speaker 3: If you want to talk shit for no reason to a nigga, I just be swinging in.
Speaker 8: Man, keep putting them fucking comments up there.
Speaker 1: We need y'all.
Speaker 4: Riggie ball don't know QB's And he was a QB talking about Riley Leonard over Will Howard.
Speaker 1: Man should have been a dB. Oh hold on, let's look at these numbers.
Speaker 3: Hold on a ball.
Speaker 1: You saying that we need to comment, don't try to bring them, nigga.
Speaker 7: God damn, I'm saying contradict Will Howard seventeen or twenty one, two thirty one.
Speaker 1: Or two touchdowns? Yeah, he knew that comment.
Speaker 7: Was then Roddy Leonard twenty two or thirty one, two fifty five and two touchdowns. I don't know, but one quarterback named Rody Leonard had more fucking passion yards than Will Howard, oh my gosh, and better as far as efficiency, so better completion percentage. Motherfucking hold on, I don't do that. And Roddy Leonard ran for a touchdown. But I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: We don't go back and forth with the comments.
Speaker 1: Man, I let my boy go ahead and buck them niggas. Man, work out, nigga, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Put that nigga. Man, we know we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get this twisted niggas. Niggas really rambling, wrecking out, he said.
Speaker 4: Swich, it ain't gonna do that. No more facts, never lies said. This is the best motherfucking show on the eighty five South Channel. And you can ask any god damn body about that ship. I read that in that nigga voice. I don't even know how that nigga sound, but you can tell you meant that, you meant that appreciate. Look, we put an exclamation mark on that mother red one, he said, And you can ask any god damn body about that.
Speaker 1: I wish that.
Speaker 3: We ain't winning award.
Speaker 1: We ain't gotta talk about it, really is.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 6: On the way bro, some of that ship though, it's just like we're gonna get eyes on the back end.
Speaker 4: It's like Sae Kwon, you know you had a good season, lamar one cool, We're going to super Bowl?
Speaker 6: Man, was that year Vince Young when he wanted. He didn't win to high, but he won NA championship.
Speaker 4: He played Reggie Bush. That umar a garbage bountard this week.
Speaker 1: kN k damn.
Speaker 4: I don't really blame no true from jimtt Butler for sure, on or Mark Andrews still because.
Speaker 6: Mark, yeah, man, this is and yeah, but yeah like something because it's like some just ship you just can't you just can't do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And then and Lamar was a real nigga. Lamar went up, Bro, this is why I'm glad Lamar won m v P. He showed you how he feels by his team. He went over that to the side. He said, hey, it.
Speaker 3: Ain't just your fault.
Speaker 1: He he you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He picked his teammate up when he needed and I bet he went to that locker.
Speaker 3: Room and said, man, what the.
Speaker 1: Hey, he did it right. I love that though, But like that's why Lamar Jackson. What's today's date? I don't know?
Speaker 6: Three ten pm, twenty twenty five. Lamar Jackson is gonna win back to back championships next year. I mean, I mean he's gonna win one next years, gonna win back to back.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 8: I want to see him win one. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I'm not the biggest Ravens fans, but I want to see him pull one off for real.
Speaker 3: We're right down. Fuck yeah, he gonna get it though. I ain't tripping on that.
Speaker 1: But this this was gonna be the easiest.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, this was the easiest year.
Speaker 4: For it because I think with that Chiefs team, they still ain't figured it all out, that that was gonna be his easiest.
Speaker 1: That was his easiest year. And going against the Eagles, I ain't gonna lie them.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 6: Them injuries hurt too. Them injuries hurt the Ravens, even though they were still community. You know, they was making shit work.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. Fuck, we're gonna do some prize picks. Mm hmmm, youel some of the beliefs still.
Speaker 4: I got Lebron James over twenty three and a half points, now, fuck that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Anthony Davis forty two and a half points, rebounds and the six more.
Speaker 3: Ethan Davis went so.
Speaker 1: Crazy yesterday that Nigga had a double double in the first quarter.
Speaker 5: Greg they only won by five goddamn points. They be coaching, bro, Yeah, you thought that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lakers, Lakers, I think Laker's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: Plays one player away.
Speaker 1: Give me a run a different nigga.
Speaker 7: Bro give me kellybra under seventeen and a half points versus the Lakers under seventeen and a half.
Speaker 1: Kellybra Yeah, under seventeen. Uh shit, let me see.
Speaker 3: What you're working on.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: You got a special coming up?
Speaker 1: When special drop you call?
Speaker 3: I'm not famous on just funny?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: I got shot by great Scot Pardes swirl fans and ship Oh yeah, I got the swirl friends. I had did it a coming. I had a little seventy people, some ship come through some.
Speaker 1: Really it shot real good.
Speaker 5: It shot real good. I was dressed nice and ship man, you know what I'm saying. You know I had a little nice little suit on man.
Speaker 4: You gotta ask, though, when when when a nigga from Atlanta said they were dressed good?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 1: You ain't thinking suit?
Speaker 3: Yeah had on my little I actually had.
Speaker 5: I actually had a custom made a little suit man customer on the float. Customer, No, not tailor spray painted. You had a dickie hoot on man.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 3: You let me finish?
Speaker 5: What kind of suitor you spoke to, had them over spray painted a couple of different cities. Now rich the corn had just you know what I'm saying, The part of this I had I'm putting home on the back of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what you're saying soup bro? I thought you what you with?
Speaker 3: Three piece of the nah man. The last suit I got I got from tip real ship. Nigga gave me a suit, bro. Was it that blue one blue suit?
Speaker 1: You wore that motherfucker full time?
Speaker 3: I wore it one time.
Speaker 4: You're a motherfucker walk I couldn't fit it for really, you ain't get out there.
Speaker 3: I ain't with that little bro. I ain't know that Nigga well, he couldn't wear it. Nobody bro that ship I thought like I ain't.
Speaker 1: I thought I was able to put on like a thirty.
Speaker 3: They can't wear no thirty man. But you could have took it and got you gotta be smart with that. Yeah, you could have got got the pants and but you just put it around.
Speaker 8: Are you going fast the building? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you get the pants of Justed and all that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I made red your battle.
Speaker 1: But hard man.
Speaker 6: Come on, bro, you that's your hard Hey, I'm gonna take Amen Thompson Thompson m over over eighteen points.
Speaker 3: Eighteen point that's a good pick. What you got is it? I'm gonna take Damian Lillard over points? What that said?
Speaker 8: Twenty seven play.
Speaker 3: Portland?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh good shit, girl, It don't matter even the show they motherfucking ass car Yeah, oh they play in Portland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you're working on?
Speaker 3: Event?
Speaker 1: You got something there and everything?
Speaker 4: Yes, you did a commercial not too long ago.
Speaker 3: I did for a.
Speaker 7: Black favorite company called me though, And I just did my first ad job for the year.
Speaker 3: The other day that should be coming out probably next week for a major artist that a lot of people listen to. So I'm excited about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't yeah, don't, don't even tell him yet, cause these niggas thart, Hey, no, already when you tell them what's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, pop up with that?
Speaker 3: Pop out with what are y'all doing for Valentine's or the day before Valentin's.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm gonna surprise my daughter.
Speaker 3: Dash hold take out. That's my birthday though.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be oh yeah, oh you got that's Okay, come hang out.
Speaker 3: We're doing what what what the race? Y'all look like?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of women. It's gonna be better than that pull up, pull up?
Speaker 3: Support you for really what it looked like.
Speaker 1: I gotta support myself.
Speaker 7: I gotta you know, it's early, y'all, but we got the five K race cause of Effects putting on the five K June nineteenth. Every June nineteenth, we got a five K right in front of effect fitness. We started early, as you can see this year. So if you run, if you just want to support, get out, celebrate. We got a big block party. So it's not just the race. A lot of things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, June nineteenth, man, cause five k.
Speaker 4: Already run your race. I'll be already drinking.
Speaker 1: Hey, you ain't got a run? Hey? Which I take Anthony Davis over twenty six point five points against the Philly Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Gonna stopped right now. He's playing the business I.
Speaker 1: Do over Damnian little thirty nine point five point rebounds. I don't know about about. I'm just from my own ship. Yeah, he make sure you check. Got the lou Yon show man, lou Boy.
Speaker 4: That ship you put up the other day, bro, that ship still I still go back and laugh at that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, that Cam and Mace. We ain't talked about that ship with the poplem horn. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, nigger.
Speaker 1: I shot that shout don shot the right after, right after the show over there.
Speaker 3: Boy, that ship was so fucking funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, we got more. Hey man, let's say like this twenty twenty five. I don't know what it is, but I just smell a lot of wins. Bro, everybody speak just in Aroma, man, right, it is ay nigga. Y'all saw the Sizzle movie.
Speaker 1: I gotta see it. Don't tell me about it.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't seen your niggah. You see that when you throw it, don't call no movie.
Speaker 3: That, no.
Speaker 1: One of them days. Yeah, I said, they said it's funny for the women.
Speaker 3: Do the women laugh at Sizzle? Kiki Palmer.
Speaker 4: I saw move Foster, Now, move Foster that ship I heard.
Speaker 1: I aint I gotta watch that too.
Speaker 3: I'm locked in.
Speaker 1: Hey, Scar, that nigga was a whole ass nigga. But it always.
Speaker 3: Yeah who what it was? Damn for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, I was. I gotta hi.
Speaker 4: Mama called him move Foster, Scar, Scar Real, No, it went Scar wasn't his real name, Yeah, Scar had his name was Terring. Yeah, I would say, nigga, I know I was walked. Yeah, check, move foss out. It's like it's good at the point. It's up there with Lion King.
Speaker 1: Cheers jerker type ship. No, no, okay, it's up there with I gotta see it.
Speaker 4: I'm not it's up That was like the reason why I say storyline. But you had to watch Lion King to appreciate this. So Lion can't steal number one. But move Foster good as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, y'all.
Speaker 4: Niggas get your girl some good for Valentine to Day. Man, But she's gonna go fuck the other niggas and you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm gonna with that. I'm gonna leave him with this though. You're gonna do what she's gonna do. Anyways, that's the end of the day. But whether you get the fires or not, you know, well.
Speaker 5: Looks some of these niggas can't take that. Push it getting away from him. So oh no, you know that pussy man?
Speaker 3: What nigga be? Man, I don't know them. Just I tell the nigga that you were about to push it.
Speaker 5: Don't know them nigga, M that's really gonna have a baby bit Yeah fu to Puss Joker.
Speaker 1: Tell you boy that oh lor that mercy. That's what I saying.
Speaker 6: God really did his big one when he made all these women, because like, bro, it's just.
Speaker 1: Look, I've seen the Nigga.
Speaker 4: I seen the video on Nigga said it's six billion women in this world and I want one for the cell. And I'm a bad guy. I said that Nigga preaching because.
Speaker 1: Some real ship that ain't no cursing Nigga, that's a good ass ratio.
Speaker 3: He really that point point point zero, I can't have my one.
Speaker 1: And then it's like you know, and then it's like an eminem eminem p that's not that bro, that's not stuffish at all. And the race get no and now and now that might be the chrumb out of the Yeah yeah, yeah, you ate, that's right, no crumbs, all of them. I want all of them flock.
Speaker 4: That the