Speaker 1: We're back with another edition of Bills by the Numbers, where we let the stats tell you where the Bills are at. Coming up, Mini camp is in the books. So what did we learn this spring about your twenty twenty six bills? What position battles should we anticipate in training camp? And we'll have our one burning question. Somebody grabbed the sunscreen. It's summertime. Welcome into another edition of Bills by the Numbers. He's Bills Wall of famous team tasker. I'm Bills play by playman Chris Brown. And we've reached the break in the NFL calendar between mandatory mini camp and training camp. In the first year under head coach Joe Brady, what did we learn about how things might operate under Buffalo's former offensive coordinator.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting to see because I believe there are going to be some fundamental changes. Some of them might not be evident to us, they would certainly be evident to the team, I think, And we'll get into this as we get into this topic. You know, players have commented on Joe's energy. There is something to be said about having a new head coach who has been in the building for a couple of years now, guys know who he is, at least the ones who have been here, and I think we have seen a subtle shift in the type of player they have signed, maybe not positionally, but skill set wise, and I think that's going to be interesting to see. Certainly, it was another draft where they emphasize defense, and they did it with an offensive head coach this year. So I think that says something about Joe's willingness to look the entire roster and his evolution to the head coaching spot. He's ready for the whole roster to be involved in this. The draft says that. His comments about the guys on the roster right now says that, and I think they're getting used to having a head coach who is not Sean McDermott. I think we have yet to see major changes, and maybe some of the major changes will be subtle, as I said, but I think the players are feeling it.
Speaker 1: They might Those changes will probably be more evident when we get to the games and we see how games are managed, how plays are called in given situations down a distance, time and score, et cetera, et cetera. I think fundamentally what we learned about Joe Brady is. While Sean McDermott I think was heavily rooted in respect for opponent, sure, prepare properly respect the opponent. I think Joe Brady comes off a little more brash than that, And maybe it's youthful exuberance. Maybe brash is too strong a term, but his whole mantra of put the ball down, to me speaks to we don't give a whot who the hell we're playing, because we're us and we're damn good and they got to deal with us. I don't care who the hell we're playing, put the ball down and let's go. There's no way Sean McDermott would have ever verbalized things that way, if you know what I mean. He always had a healthy respect for the opponent. He's probably one of the most principled people I've ever been around. Joe Brady more more about Hey, we're damn good and don't be afraid to verbalize that, show it and act it out on the field. And I think that comes from a place where to your point about Joe having been in the building, I think he has a healthier appreciation and knowledge base of what this team needs to get over the hump because he's been here the last three years, and what have we seen in the playoffs. We've seen a team get a little tight in the playoffs, tense up a little bit at some of the most critical moments, and I think Brandon, being the general manager, has tried to help facilitate addressing some of those things that Joe's gonna address as a coach. With two of their bigger acquisitions, one on the offensive side of the ball, a receiver in Dj Moore, who's calling card if you talk about the arc of Dj Moore's career, is quite literally making big time plays in big time moments. That's what he was for the Bears last year. He has been that with previous teams, big time plays in big time moments, which is what the Bills have sorely lacked the outside gotta have it outside of Josh in the gotta have it moments in the playoffs, they have a player on offense who can deliver in that capacity now because he has a proven track record of doing so. And then on defense, and we've talked about this on our daily show, One Bill's Live players who are going to push other players that CJ Gardner. Johnson is probably the biggest example of that. And we heard Josh Allen during mandatory mini camp week talk to the media and explain in no uncertain terms, CJ. Gardner is the loudest guy in the locker room. He takes players to task. This is in June, Steve Right, He's doing this in June. What's gonna happen in September, October, November, December, and most importantly January. He's gonna call anybody he wants out on the carpet and tell them what he needs from them to push this team over the cliff to get to a place where they need to to get to the Promised Lands, which is the super.
Speaker 2: And Joe Brady's a part of that. Because we're not talking about so much of our conversation about the Bills and their shortcomings over the past six, seven, eight years is that one last play, that one last game, that one last moment that has never gone that their way. This is about this we're talking about. I think Joe Brady gets this. This is about fundamentally changing your mindset on a day to day basis, an ongoing basis, so that the results along the way are also different and puts you in a different position in those last games, for instance, being at home in those last games because you didn't tighten up in a game you should have won in the regular season. This is about going for it and being a handful. Even when another team is kind of hanging in there with you and maybe has a lead, you're still a handful because you're going, going, going, your foot's on the gas, and even when you're up by ten with eight minutes left in the fourth quarter, they're still trying to stop you from scoring. They're not trying to get the ball back, they're trying they're on their heels emotionally trying to keep a guy from going over two hundred yards rushing on the day, or catch eighteen passes and set a team record on the day. When a team that's got its foot on the gas and they don't care if you stink, they don't care if you're on the ropes, they don't care if they're gonna embarrass you or what they're gonna go. There was a little bit of if we've got this game, we're gonna get out of it and stay healthy and think about next week and stay with our process. There was a lot of success in that mind frame, no question, we all agree. But to get to the next level of being one of those teams that this is the year. Forget about next year, forget about the process and posturing to stay good. This is about this year. When you get the team together out of training camp, this year, it's foot on the gas, let's go. We're gonna win today. That's a little bit different. It's not completely different, but it is a little different, and subtle differences have ripple effects throughout the locker room and the game. The way the game is played. A play here, a play there, and all of a sudden you win by seventeen instead of hanging on by six.
Speaker 1: The defense is going to be under the microscope with new coordinator Jim Leonard, and he brings in a new scheme as well, knowing there are some starting roles still up for grabs on that side of the ball. How patient must we be in waiting to see the defense take root and produce results.
Speaker 2: Well, our patience is going to be dictated by the results they see. I mean, we're gonna I think there's going to be more. I think there's gonna be moments earlier in training camp. You know how that is, Brann, and we've been over there so much. We're gonna ride that roller coaster in training camp. You're gonna have a day where the defense looks like, Wow, it's gonna be awesome. They're gonna beat wow some people. And then there's gonna be other days where it's like, what are they gonna do? Uh, It's gonna be the roller coaster early on. And like yesterday we walked I walked out and watched a little bit of practice. Yesterday the defense was jumping it. They were It was a lively practice. Uh, but it was back and forth. And I think we're gonna ride that roller coaster a little bit. Certainly, they've got enough really good players to make some plays against any offense they're gonna be facing, particularly in the preseason and in the regular season. I think the patience will be tested by the inconsistency we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: Right, And I'm not even talking about training camp. I'm talking about getting to the regular season, because there is an awful lot that Jim Lennard and his staff have to pull together. I mean, Ed Oliver said a sentence this week in an interview, and I said Holy cow, he's right. He's the longest tenured defensive player on the roster, he's in his eighth year in the league. It seems like he's right where he needs to be, Like this should be a year frame, right, But I think the point there is there is an uncommon amount of youth on the defensive side of the ball, and maybe this is just another change in philosophy. There's going to be a lot of that youth and athleticism on the field playing important roles, whether it's at the linebacker position on the inside, whether it's at one of the pass rushing positions on a second, you know, rotational level, whether it's one of the starting defensive ends, which is likely to be somebody like TJ. Sanders or Landon Jackson. And then even in the secondary, Max Harrison is going to start at corner and if he doesn't, it means the rookie is.
Speaker 2: And Max is the second year who is most of last year, a lot of last year.
Speaker 1: So there's gonna be youth. And even in the sub packages, is it Jalen Kilgore, is it Jordan Hancock, is it somebody of that ilk coming onto the field as an extra defensive back another young player, and then the rotational pieces up front, whether it's TJ. Parker, TJ Sanders, Landon Jackson, Dwayne Carter, you know, Dion Walker. I mean, the youth is not just sprinkled on the defense, it permeates it. And I look at the schedule at the beginning of the year and you're on the road at Houston, which that's not a daunting offense by any stretch, but they have some players. You're coming home for the home opener against Detroit, a high powered, high octane offense with elite athletes. And then the rest of that first month of the season, you've got more teams to go up against with a lot of talent, whether it's the Chargers, the Patriots now with AJ Brown, the Rams. So that first five weeks I think throws a lot at a brand new defense that has to pull it together and get results in a hurry here, because as excited as we are about the offense, to expect them to score thirty thirty five points a week, even as good as they are, I think is unrealistic. And I think in that first five weeks, to your point about gunning for the one seed, you can't have a slip up and with a brand new defense. I think that's a tall task.
Speaker 2: When you've got a young a bunch of young guys on the squad. It really comes down to how the coaching staff handles them, and in my opinion, the best way to do that is to turn them lose. I don't think they were turned loose in years past. I think they were told to play within themselves. Hey, the scheme, play the scheme. I think it's the better way to do that is to turn them loose. That to me, is a better way to handle youth, particularly when they have to play. You can't let them worry about the consequences of a mistake. They have to play hard and fast. They will learn fast as they get on the watch film of themselves doing it and doing this call, that call, playing against this guy, that guy, watching this concept against them, learning where teams are going to attack them. They they they'll learn quick. But you got to turn them loose. And I think that's one thing that mindset was not used here in the pass or hasn't been. I think you always felt like they wanted to get guys out there who played with some discipline and with and that was the overriding characteristic. Not that there's not something wrong with that, but as a young player, a coaching staff needs to empower them to be their best, play hard, play fast, and go for it and clean up the mess later. Because guys like playing like that make a lot of plays. They make plays even as young kids. They make plays when they've got their foot on the gas, when they're going for it, when they feel safe to go for it. That's the mindset you want them to go out there with. And I don't think that was as prevalent as it might be under Joe Brady.
Speaker 1: Speaking of some of those defensive roles, inside linebacker next to Terrell Bernard is one of the more important starting jobs still up for grabs right now. It appears that it's a two horse race between Dorian Williams and rookie Caleb Elarms or how fierce a competition do you expect that to be? I expect there to be more competition brought in. I don't think, oh, you still think another guy could come in like a.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's gonna I don't think they've got enough guys here now. Certainly they've got like Jimmy Charlow and Joe Andrees, and these are guys that are special teams candidates, guys who can play well behind those guys and be ready to come in. But I mean, Caleb e arms Or is the last guy stand in that has some pedigree, and his pedigree is that he's on the team as a draft pick. I think they're I'm maybe I'm I'm projecting from what they have done in the past. And maybe I'm giving h too much credit to to Brandon Bean from doing this rather than having Sean McDermott be the guy behind it. But you know, you don't have any You don't have any uh Shaq Thompson or a J. Kleins on this roster. You don't have a guy like you don't even have Matt Mulano on this roster hoping that he stays healthy. Is a very brand new group. Outside of two guys, Terrell Bernard and Dorian Williams, everybody else is different. So yeah, I think there's gonna be I think that run that place right there, that position group inside linebackers, both the MAC and the will. I think that is the most unknown positioned battle on the team. Not only are these guys new and different. But Terrell Bernard didn't finish the year last I mean he was struggled through last year with him. You've got a lot of question marks, not only in the guys that are there that you don't know about yet, but the guys who have been here. The two guys Dorian.
Speaker 1: Williams walking around here on crutches right, but should be ready for training.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll be. He's gonna be there fine. But you know, right now, look at it. I mean you take a snapshot of that room right now, and there are no certainties.
Speaker 1: I would not be if they add a veteran to your point, but for that weak side inside linebacker position specifically, I think it is down to Dorian Williams and Caleb elarms Or. And what's most interesting about that is their skill sets are almost identical. Both players are run and hit linebackers who can both run sub four or five. So to me, they're very comparable in terms of skill set, And to me, it's a matter of who picks up their responsibilities and executes them consistently within this new scheme. Whoever does that better is going to play. Why Jim Lennard's not behold into Dorian Williams, He's he's new in the door, just like Caleb elarms Or is. He's watched Jim Leonards probably watched just as much film of Caleber elarms Or at the college level as he has of Dorian Williams at the post. Who's gonna play better for me on a more consistent base? And I say this all the time. The most important thing that you can do as a player to get on the field is to convince your coach he can trust you, trust you to execute the scheme, trust you to make a play when you need one. And if Caleber elarms Or is superior in that area to Dorian Williams, he's gonna start. Jim Leonard does not care if you're twenty, if you're thirty, if you're five years old. If you're executing the defense more effectively for him in year one, you're gonna play. So to me, that is one of the more intriguing position battles we are going to witness through the course of training camp and the preseason. Defensive end is an open spot as well, where candidates like TJ. Sanders, Landon Jackson, Dwayne Carter could all compete. What do we think is the prototype for that position, because we're assuming it's Ed Oliver Dion Walker, and then that defensive end position next to them.
Speaker 2: The defensive end position, I think they want as big an athlete as they can get. The tall, long, big, heavy, fat. The biggest guy does the job better because of the freedom it gives the outside linebackers to get after the passer and just set the edge. A defensive end is a guy who needs to be on the other side of the line of scrimmage. He needs to get penetrate and get through the offensive line cause havoc between the garden tackle. Those guys need to have a big problem when this guy lines up. And I'll give you an idea of why I believe a bigger the better. They asked Landon Jackson to change who he was, and he did. He's now a two hundred and eighty five pound dude who is big. That's the kind of guy they want. If they got a guy who's land it's plenty tall enough. He's six y five plus, so when he puts his hand on the ground, he's got some weight and it's gonna be hard for the tackle or the guard going on the guard on an outside run the tackle on an inside run, it's gonna be hard for them to get to the second level because they got a two and ninety pound dude. They got to get around or through. Yeah, I think they need some dudes who are big down inside there.
Speaker 1: I believe land and Jackson's gonna have the inside track on that because he has the most ideal body type for the position. TJ. Sanders, can he play there? Absolutely? Does he have the length that Land and Jackson has? Absolutely not. Land and Jackson looks like a condor out there on the edge, and you need that length in a three down system. You know, three men with their hand on the ground. And to me, he makes the most sense to line up their body type wise. Now, if he can't execute his assignments, then it's a different story.
Speaker 2: Walker's another guy like that, big, tall, heavy, Yeah, his style is as crazy as it is. The guy's a giant. He's still a finesse kind of player. Yeah, he's still a finess kind of player, but can certainly fit that scheme.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think that Land and Jackson, Dwayne Carter, TJ. Sanders are all in that defensive end competition, so to say, and just body type wise, Land and Jackson makes the most sense. But I think this scheme is gonna be so varied, yeah, and so hybrid in nature, that even though Land and Jackson on paper may end up winning the starting job, I think there's gonna be a lot of rotation at that position. I think guys are gonna be sliding down into that role. To your point, Dean Walker might slide to that end job, you know, based on down and distance, and there might be somebody else in the middle playing the nose. So I think there's gonna be so much variation there that even though I believe Land and Jackson might be best suited for the starting defensive end role, I think the rotation is gonna be such that the snap count is going to be negligible between the starter and whoever rotates over there, whether it's t J. Sanders, Dwayne Carter, Dion Walker at all, whoever. I think there's going to be a healthy rotation with the three down linemen in this scheme.
Speaker 2: And that rotation may have to do with combinations that they like better. Mike Hoyt might fit better with Dwayne Carter or Dion Walker. They'll they'll they'll get personalities and individual play styles that that they'll tinker with, and that will be an ongoing process. Even if these guys came back after two years in the same defense, it's still an ongoing process.
Speaker 1: How that evolves on offense, it's the left guard spot where veteran free agent Austin Corbett figures to be Alec Anderson's stiffest competition, with Cedric Van Prey and Grainger a dark horse candidate. How do we see that battle shaking out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Anderson is the guy, but I don't think that's in Stone. I'm with you. I don't think said Van Prank Ranger is going to be an option there. Yeah, I think the guard is. I think they are going to try and keep that group as solid as they can with a guy who's been in the building for as long as he has, as long as Alec Anderson has.
Speaker 1: I want to believe they want to see Alec Anderson ascend into that role. I think that is their preference. I believe Austin Corbett is their insurance policy, and he is a hell of an insurance policy. And here's why. Even though he is new to the team, it's a nine year veteran. More importantly, he knows all of the blocking techniques in this Chromer system that is being continued by Pat Meyer, who is an Aaron Kromer disciple and has coached schemes based on what he learned from Aaron Kromer. That's half the reason Pat Meyer is here. Austin Corbett played under Aaron Kromer in la for the Rams, and then played in a similar system in Carolina under Pad Meyer in Carolina, so he walks in the door having a full breadth of knowledge as to what this scheme entails, the blocking techniques involved. So even if Alec Anderson wins the job at the start of the season, but maybe falters a little bit or it gets injured, Austin Corbett is a hell of a plan.
Speaker 2: B to me is perfect right and one of the things that even if he doesn't start, he's a nine year veteran, he is plug him in. He's gonna be.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna have a drop off.
Speaker 2: That guy's gonna be ready to go. And Dion Dawkins won't have a drop in his play and neither will Connor McGovern because they got a veteran guy between them. Those guys won't have to say Corbett can play center too, right, They won't have to say, you know, double check his assignments. He will know what he's supposed to be doing. And that's you know, he's kind of like the guys we're talking about names from the past, the A. J. Kleines and the Shack Thompson's on defense as a middle linebacker, Austin Korbt is exactly that as a guard on this offensive line. That's if he's not starting to begin with right. So I think that's that's a healthy situation, a healthy competition, if you will, because of the candidates they have lined up there. Finally, we'll have a punter competition between Mitch Wishnowski and rookie Tommy Dolman. Consistency will be critical for Dolman, knowing Wishnowski is a seven year veteran and Steve and I have talked about it on the Daily Show. Dolman has to prove he can be consistent with that's it, hangtime, directional punting, holding for kicker, the whole menu. Yeah, and he's got to be good and consistent, and that's and he has more to prove than Wich now he's been in the building, they know him. Now it's a new special team Rogers, Jeff Rodgers is the new special teams coordinator. That adds another layer to the onion. But nevertheless, they've got film of Wushnowski punting for this team last year, this weather, in this weather, all that stuff. So I think Doman does have more to prove just because of he's the new guy now. They also, I don't know if anybody heard, but they're playing in a new stadium this year, so that does add something to it as well. It's going to be a little different conditions. It's not going to be as difficult to punt in the new high Mark as it was in the fourth.
Speaker 1: High Mark will be less of an issue. So there's that. We pivot now to the Numbers game where Steve will be quizzed on training camp trivia. Here we go, all right, question number one? In the modern era, what was the earliest date that Bills training camp began? Just throw a date out that am I?
Speaker 2: In the modern era?
Speaker 1: By the way you are, I would say we're talking post Niagara University the earliest. What give me the earliest date July training camp start? Oh, you're so close to yes, July twentieth, but it was twenty fourteen, so if you remember, that was the year that the stadium was undergoing some renovations and the Bills had to go to training camp for an extended period of time to get out of here because of the renovations that were going on. I think that training camp was like three and a half weeks long. It was endless, dude.
Speaker 2: I went to a training camp from six weeks long and spare me well.
Speaker 1: For me, it felt endless. Question so soft well. Question number two? What was the last summer the Bills held training camp at Sunni for Donia, last training camp at Forre dont and nailed at Steve from nineteen.
Speaker 2: Training I was gone for two years after you were gone.
Speaker 1: That was the last one there that has been at Saint John Fisher since two that's hour.
Speaker 2: That's like two for two.
Speaker 1: I got the first on one by a year eight you were you were a day. I want to give me a plus of minus one. I'll give you a half point for that one. Question three, who was the first free agent signed by the Bills this offseason? Who did they sign first? Right at the right after the market opened. It wasn't. I don't know if it was Dj Moore, Well he was traded for Oh that he doesn't count. Give me the first free agent d Alford. You are correct, it was d Alford right out of the shoot. Steve is on fire. First free agent sign gets centered. Yeah, come on, question number four, Give me another one. So it's a little bit tougher. How many free agents signed from other clubs by the Bills this offseason signed one year contracts with Buffalo? How many then are in free agents here?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say Gino Stone. I think Travis Clayton was.
Speaker 1: Was he a free agent? Well, Travis Clayton has been on the roster. Okay, he was a reserve futures free agent.
Speaker 2: Right, so they did, But he was That doesn't count.
Speaker 1: He's not from another club.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, okay, Gino Stone, I'll say Corbett, Cushion, Berry, Chauncey Gardner, Alford, Kyle Allen counts.
Speaker 1: Kyle Allen could count, He could count eight. Now you're making me go and check my files because I had forgotten Kyle Allen. I have to make sure that he signed a one year contract. He signed a two year.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, Oh, so it's one year deals only I'm.
Speaker 1: Six, it's seven. Goh, I got I went eight and six. You were right there the players, that's another half point. Alford did not sign a one year do he signed a three year? Too good?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: So the answer is the answers are Gardner Johnson, Geno Stone, Austin Corbett, Lloyd Cushionberry, Trent Sherfield, Mike Dana oh and Demetrius Flannagan Folds for a total of seven. But pretty dang good performance by Steve Tasker. I was in money to the numbers.
Speaker 2: Game, the numbers game in the Bills store has good time.
Speaker 1: Now for our one the burning question, and it is what will we notice is most different about Buffalo's offense this season?
Speaker 2: My thoughts are, I think we will most notice the reduction in the pass run ratio for the offense.
Speaker 1: So you believe just last year they were pretty much fifty to fifty. I think they were fifty one to forty nine run pass by the time we got to the end of the season, I think, so what does that mean to you?
Speaker 2: What does that translate to sixty three, thirty seven, sixty whow sixty one thirty nine something like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are expecting a ten percent increase in pass rate. Yeah, I do. I suspected they were gonna throw more as well.
Speaker 2: That's what the casual fan will be able to see. It's like, wow, they're not James Cook is only getting like twelve carries a game or fifteen carries a game instead.
Speaker 1: Of okay, and so you think they go swinging back to the Dable era a little bit sixty forty at least for you pass to run. I do believe we will see a spike in throwing the football. So my difference is a little more. It's cut a little more fine than when you suggested, but it's in the same vein. I believe one of the things we will notice most different is how much more the Bills are passing on first down. Right, because when Dable was the coordinator in twenty twenty one, the Bills threw on first down more than any other team in football. I don't know if they're going to be number one, but I think they're going to be in the top five throwing on first down.
Speaker 2: Here's what it does, and I agree with you. I think that's that's right. Here's what it does because if Josh is connecting on like he has sixty seven to seventy percent of his passes two thirds of the time on first down, you're gonna have a second, two, second and three.
Speaker 1: Then you can run it.
Speaker 2: Then you hand it off, right, I mean that's the thought process. You hand it off, you run it on second down, not first down. You throw it on first down. Then you know, and because of two thirds of the time, you're got to complete it and it's either going to be a first and ten or second in short at worst a second in medium. Now you hand it off. Now you're a run heavy team on second down, which you can live with because there's always you know, play action with Josh. So you know, that's what sets.
Speaker 1: You up for it. And I think I'm with you.
Speaker 2: We'll notice it a little more on first down, but I think in the ratio and the big picture of things, that's what people are going to see. And I think that's what we'll be able to discern early is that now certainly the defense is going to look different. It's a different philosophy, different alignment. People are going to notice five guys up and you know, all the time, I think on that side of the ball. I think the big difference we will notice is playmaking. I think playmaking as a result of pressure, wash plays, splash plays. I think you're gonna notice that more that's signed up for that. That's what they're going to hang on to. I think it'll take them a minute to be a stifling run defense, even though they may be good at it at the end of the year or maybe their top five all year maybe you know. But I think you're going to see this team's ability to out athleticize some teams. They're gonna be able to make some plays because they're going to be young, fast, and athletic. And I think that's one and I think Jim Leonard is going to leverage that in the scheme and the play calls he has. So I think that's one of the reas on the defensive side of the ball. I think that's where they'll hang there.
Speaker 1: Bonus burning question defense as well. Our closing figure looks at where Buffalo's offense was out in front of things last season. This is courtesy of ESPN Stats and Info. In twenty twenty five, they led the league a number of plays out of twenty two personnel, two tight ends two backs with one hundred and forty six total plays, six hundred and seventy one total yards, and six touchdowns. Now with head coach Joe Brady a little bit on the full back position, though I do believe there will be one on the roster, does it mean they go back to more eleven personnel looks, eleven personnel, one tight end, one back was still Buffalo's predominant grouping last season. They led the league with seventy nine explosive plays out of eleven personnel, according to ESPN research. With the addition of DJ Moore, Skylar Bell and a possible increase in passing targets for James Cook, could Buffalo be even more lethal in eleven personnel this season? We shall see. That's all for this episode. Be sure to subscribe on whatever podcast platform you use so you know when the next edition is out. Because when you need to know about the bills, you need to check bills by the numbers for Steve Tasker on Chris Brown. Thanks for listening. We'll catch you next time. Everybody