Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow, the Clearinghouse of hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air every Way, A happy Saturday to you. It is the Fifth Hour with me, Ben and Danny. G Radio is back with us here on this Saturday as we celebrate Miniature Golf Day today. Danny, and when was the last time you went miniature golfing? Has it been a.
Speaker 3: While, not that long ago? I think I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Tue. It's only a couple of years, give or take. I was. I was like the tiger Woods of mini golf. I don't want to I don't want to embellish, but I dominated the windmill. I owned the windmill. My short game was amazing. Did you know miniature golf goes back to it's over one hundred and I think it's almost two hundred years old. It's like the eighteen hundreds, they had miniature golf that was born at a club in Saint Andrews. They created a game of minister golf. So miniature golf has been part of the world since like the eighteen sixties. This isn't This is part of the fabric of what human beings are at this point, unless it's not. I was when I was in when I went went down to visit my father in law and then my niece in North Carolina and South Carolina and Myrtle Beach, they claimed to be the miniature golf capital of America. And if not, maybe maybe it's a world. But there's one stretch in Myrtle Beach that is like nothing but designer, bougie miniature golf courses.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: On this podcast, the Saturday Extravagance that we've got the Brownie, the Okay Heat or the Oka Sea Heats, the YouTuber God of Garlic, and the Idiom of the week, all of that content, assuming we have time to get to it. We'll start with this. So if you follow the podcast, you're obviously listening. Now, if you've been keeping up on the pod, you know that because it's football season and the TV shows on and all that. I've changed some things in my regular routine and my cooking. We're really my baking. I'm my cooking. My baking has been put on a hiatus. It's been embargoed until February, and who knows if all even go back to it. But you know, sometime in February, that's it. The Super bowls mid February. So after that I'm in. I might try it again, but for right now, nah, no, no baking. Try to avoid the extra sugar, just like you, Danny. We're getting old. We can't have too much sugar, right, How boring is our lives, my god? So I try to limit it, even eating any kind of sugar. I know there's sugar and everything, but like regular foods that we eat, but I try to avoid sweets, except maybe on one day on the weekends, I might have some M and m's or something like that, or if it's rare and appropriate.
Speaker 3: A little extra cocaine to make up for the lack of junk food.
Speaker 1: A bunch of hookers and cocaine exactly exactly. Yeah, you know, you add some fentanyl whatever, But I only eat it, you know, every now and again, and you get rare and appropriate. But this past weekend was a rare and appropriate situation. My wife, you had a big party here at the house and a lot of family had come in here, a lot of aunts, cousins on her side, nobody from my family, nobody from you know, they're all my people pretty much live you know far. I have like one cousin that kind of lives in the area, and everyone else is in other states. So I'm pretty much on an island out here.
Speaker 3: We're just fine. Whatever.
Speaker 1: So they were all there hanging out a big hooton nanny and tray toff during.
Speaker 3: People did you say hoot nanny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hooton nanny. It's a great word, so it's wonderful. Anyway, it was fun. We had a good time. You have a lot of food and family and all that stuff, and so big event. And my wife had requested but my baking services because she came up with this whole menu. Now, originally we were going to do like cheese steak. The plan was to do cheese steak, but there were a lot of people. Roughly fifteen to twenty people were here, so it's a lot of people, and to make mass quantities of cheese steak. You got to make each sandwich kind of individually. Even though you make all the meat and the onions and the bell peppers and all that together like the the assembly line, it's a lot quicker to make some other food. So we settled on a menu that was easy to mass produce. But one of the things my wife wanted was dessert, and so I was deputized as Benny the brownie baker. Benny the brownie baker. So I made homemade brownies. But good news, Danny, I helped the family business. I used you know what kind of brownie mix I used here to make these brownies?
Speaker 3: Sugar free?
Speaker 1: No, Garrett Delli Girt, Yes.
Speaker 3: The complete opposite, thank god, the complete opposite of sugar free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are these are terrible for you. But then I took it next level because I was like, I don't I've made a lot of cookies. I don't think i've I've ever made browns. Probably my mom, you know, I I guarantee I mad it with my mom. But as a grown up, you know, my mom passed years ago. I haven't made brownies. And so this was like, Okay, I'm studying. I am like a food scientist is what I am. I'm going in there, and I'm like, I don't want to make just basic bach brownies, Like I want I want to.
Speaker 3: Go next left.
Speaker 1: If you're going to go in there, I want these to be amazing, right. And so I was like I started falling down a rabbit hole. And I was like, okay, how I know. I got the mix, but that's just the that's just the raw ingredients. Like, how can I make this amazing right? How can I crank this up here? So I went into the sweet science of a brownie baking and there were a few hacks that I came up with, you know, simple things like substituting water with buttermilk, and I added some extra chocolate and whatnot. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to put them over the top. And so they came out Chef's kiss just great. And there was one error though, Danny with the brownies. So we made the brownies. They took a little longer to bake because I put some buttermilk instead of the water. I think that's why. So took them, took them out and out of the oven. And the normal protocol is if you make brownies, you let them sit until they cool. You don't cut them right away, because if you cut them right away, that's problematic. You don't want to cut them right away. My wife was in a hurry, so she did not allow them to properly cool. So she's trying to cut them while they're still warm. And it made like quite the quite the crime scene, the brownie crime scene. But they still taste me good. They didn't look good. I wanted presentation, you know what I'm saying. I wanted presentation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was in your error. That was hers, Yeah, wasn't mine.
Speaker 1: So I felt fun. It was my mistake, Hey, my fault. And then as far as the menu mentioned we were gonna do cheese sticks, we didn't dow cheese stacks. We ended up doing fihitas. I was back on the griddle and we had like ten twelve. It was a lot of chicken, a lot of chicken, chopped it all up into little pieces, had rice, We had tortillas, had eat those up, nacho bar, the malard mess hall was open for business. It was an all evening situation, but it was a good times. And the other gripe that I had was the decision that was not my decision to use instead of paper plates, actual plates, which caused me a big hulla balloo on the other side because he had to do all the dishes and so there was a lot of oh that, but overall a fine, fine event. It was hot in the kitchen, but it was not like that, Okay, sea heat. It wasn't that kind of danny, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean that area they're obviously known for their thunder and lightning and their tornadoes. They call it tornado. Ali. The uber driver when I got to OKC last weekend, was telling me all about how high the insurance rates are there. Everything else is great, Like we landed in the gasoline. Of course we pay attention to these things because we're California people. Two dollars and sixty nine cents a gallon.
Speaker 1: Say, what did you attempt to go to like home depot and buy a jug that you could put gasoline on for the flight back? Did you think, mate?
Speaker 3: They figured they might frown on that during airports security.
Speaker 1: Okay, fairpoint, fairpoint.
Speaker 3: But we got breakfast everything, you know, the eggs that I'm like, do it up, the potatoes, the fruit, give me a cup of fruit extra, all that, and the bill came to the door for the room service and we got these two huge breakfast plates and the bill was twenty four bucks, and I was like, man, you know, probably sucks being in the middle of nowhere, but the prices are affordable. I knew that they were in Tornado Alley. What I didn't know was it could get so damn hot there, and it was that kind of heat where it feels like your face is melting off hot nuts. We get to we get to owe you our son, he's just started there. He got there in August. Was pretty cool. Getting to see the lay of the land. We get to his frat house where he's pledging. It looks like the movies everything you imagine from Revenge of the Nerds on up to know the latest movie where you might see college campuses. What a beautiful campus there in Oklahoma, the Sooners. I can see why so many of them brag about their campus. We do the family Day thing there and there's a ton of people. The only thing that was bad at Family Day bend your food sounds way better at your party because they had sloppy joes, eh, egg salad and yeah, stuff like that. And so we get a couple of plates. Finally have to wait in this big line because it was so crowded there, and it's just the food stunk. So we're like, well, we'll we'll eat at the stadium. It'll be better at the stadium. I'm sure now. It was some gross hot dogs that were thirteen bucks, barely edible, barely cooked, nachos that looked like the high school nachos that you were slinging a couple of weekends back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: The only part that well, that wasn't the only part. We get up to our seats. They're in the student section because that's where our two kids were. They're telling me and the wifey, Yeah, you guys got to stand with us in the student section. These seats are way up high and ben. When we got there, they're doing their all their ou traditions and chants, and there was an early touchdown scored, so the place is going nuts. Oh, you looked like a juggernaut on the field that day, but that sun just blazing in everybody's face. There was about ten thousand Carrie Underwood lookalikes. In fact, I'm going to text you right now a picture I took where you'll be like, oh, Okay, I see what you're talking about. When you're in that southern California heat at a stadium, Well, I guess you may not know what it's like because you're up in the media booth.
Speaker 1: No, I've been something. I've never sat outside in the summer at Dodger Stadium or what I've been outside. I've been at USC football games back in the day when I was there all the time, when Pete Carroll was coaching and they had Reggie Bush and those guys in the different area. I mean, it was ridiculously hot. They didn't even have an air conditioning in the press box. But yeah, no, it's much. It's a different kind of heat because you're like when you're in Oklahoma, arc saws right across the way there on one side. You like, Amarillo, Texas is not that far. I mean, that's are very hot places. There's no water. It's like there's no massive body of water, you know, anywhere near there.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that they designed the stadium the way they did, too, because there's not a lot of overhang. There's no shade to be found. That was my biggest takeaway from the stadium. Beautiful campus Great Stadium, but literally everybody was exposed to the sun just shining right in your eyes, and there were people being taken away on stretchers by paramedics. I thought I was at a Michael Jackson concert in the late eighties. It was insane how many people had to have medical help. And you know, these kids are drinking alcohol. They're not drinking water. So I think that was a lot of the problem was just tons of dehydration all around us. But these girls all were cake faced, and they all had the same It was like they were distributed the same uniform to wear here.
Speaker 1: And I have a plan, and I would like you to invest in my plan. So I think what we'll do. We will make cowboy boots for women, college age women, will open up a couple of shops in Oklahoma, and then we'll just retire. We'll be good.
Speaker 3: We'd be millionaires. We would be millionaires.
Speaker 1: Think of all wearing like jean shorts or well the two and then they've got the cowboy cowboy Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they got the little shirts with the girls sticking out so barely any top on ou hat or a cowboy hat, a girl cowboy hat. The boots that they were like usually red colored to match OU's colors. You see that in the photo and these little jean shorts.
Speaker 1: Might I say, not a bad look, you know, not a terrible look?
Speaker 3: Ten thousand at least of I mean, was there was more than that? But I saw ten thousand personally, thank you?
Speaker 1: Like did I like at the memo, like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: I think they all looked like they had been cloned. There was no individuality whatsoever. But at least they didn't have so many clothes on that they were extra hot. The problem was they all had a shit ton of makeup on. Literally, their makeup was melting off in the sun. We saw the girls next to us in the stands. They had those personal fans, and they had the fans right up to their face so that their makeup wouldn't melt, and then they would rotate to the boobs to the face, to the boobs to the face.
Speaker 1: Listen when in warm in Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that'll solve it.
Speaker 1: You sing the sooner born, sooner bread and when I die, I'll be sooner dead like fight song.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 1: Did you do that? Did they do that?
Speaker 3: Did they they did a oh oh oh you okay? And they Yeah, they kept doing that to that song that oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: Still I assume they still have the super.
Speaker 3: Bump bump bump bum bum hello, oh oh oh. You did that so many times it's been blazoned into my brain. Really awesome home crowd, good experience. But we were not able to make it to halftime in those seats. So what we did is we sat down by the concession stands with the big monitors, the big flat screens, and we weren't the only ones. There were hundreds of people sitting down in the bowels of the stadium, and so we got a bird's eye view of all the hundreds of people being stretchered into the medical area. So at halftime, we told the kids, we know you want to be here for the Toby Keith Salute third quarter video tribute to the late great Toby Keith, who famously was the face of OU, their biggest celebrity fan. We didn't make it that far, so we left at halftime. We weren't the only ones. There were hundreds of people walking out of the stadium at halftime because it was just too damn hot for a football game. But we were able to go to a steak dinner.
Speaker 1: You want for steak. You didn't go barbecue, you want steak.
Speaker 3: We went steak. We found a steakhouse. Okay, there were four of us and a kid's menu, so five people on the bill. We went all out with a steak. How much do you think that final bill was?
Speaker 1: Well, you said the room service was like twenty four dollars. So this was a good steak Oklahoma steakhouse.
Speaker 3: A chain steakhouse there in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean five people, I mean a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: That's what we were thinking. We kind of had it in our budget in our heads, like, all right, this is our one big meal of the trip, celebrating the ou victory. Bill comes to our table one hundred bucks. Nice, Like Holly said, it was worth the heat. Man, really cool. Stay there our son. He lives in a little bubble there right off the campus. He's having the time of his life, especially with his frat house. And it was a good time all around. In my very first visit to Oklahoma and OKC, we stayed at a nice hotel in OKC at the Omni where the next day at their sports bar, I got to see the Raiders upset the Ravens, which was beautiful. So not only did we get a OU win, we got a Raider win. And OKC was nice. It really was. Yeah, there was a lot of heat, but there were a lot of cool restaurants. And that night before we left, we went to the Oklahoma County Fair. Saw a lot of animals and animal shit all over the ground, but we got to walk around their county Fair, which was fun before we headed back to California.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's great, awesome. You mentioned the Sooner fight thing that they were doing. It reminds me. I went to a Buffalo Bills game years ago and they kept playing. Every time the Bills got a first down or did anything, they would play Let's go Buffalo. The Bills make me want to shout, you know, and they was endless. It was, oh my god, it was so bad. I was like, man, a nightmare. But I had I've been to Oklahoma to years ago. I don't want to say when, but it was a long time ago, and I did get to do a radio broadcast from Oklahoma. But it was also one of the eye opening experiences because I was working college radio broadcast. I was the sideline reporter for Oklahoma played Nebraska. They used to be huge rivals, and so Nebraska was kind of that. They had a dynasty in college football in the nineties, but it was the tail end of that and they were starting to suck. But they still didn't completely suck. But Oklahoma had been bad and they were starting to become good, and so I was excited. Was like it was kind of a big game and it was early in the college football season. So we went down. They flew me into Oklahoma City. That was the trip where the guy that paid for the trip said, hey, I don't I can't give you per diem. You can eat whatever you want at the hotel though, so I just kept at the hotel and then we drove out to Norman actually the day before to it was Friday, to do some meetings with the Oklahoma people. And that's where I saw Lee Corso walking around in like jeans and he was old then now he's still doing it, but very old.
Speaker 3: Everybody raves about the college football atmosphere, yeah, and they're right on, it's amazing. The problem is in our age group, you feel like the old people there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you don't want to feel.
Speaker 3: You feel no, And that that was the only thing you feel left out a little bit because you're thinking in your mind, Man, if I could just come back here when I was twenty or twenty one, this would be even more amazing. Like next weekend, I'm gonna be with Covino and Rich at Auburn the day before their big game for the graduate hotels. And it's kind of going to be like a rally almost because it's the day before the game. But I'm sure it's the same kind of vibe. And everybody had told me, oh, man, once you go to a college game, you're going to want to go to another. And that might be the case, but I'm not in my early twenties to get into all that trouble with the ten thousand Carrie Underwoods. I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you were a little younger and single, you'd be like I'm in You'd be on every weekend. You'd be let's try Southern footballs to we'll do the big ten.
Speaker 3: Let's do what else would have did? A college football tour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Now I was a cool, cool experience, and that's really the only place I've been I've not been. I'd like to get to it, says No Notre Dame, but I don't know if I guarantee Notre Dame is not like that LSU at night, LSU Night game. You hear a lot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's some cool, cool spots. Most of them are in the South. It's just just means more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michigan. I know they were talking about maybe sending us to broadcast live out of Michigan game.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Ann Arbor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we might be a season too late for that, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be on the back side of it on the way down. But they had the I think we didn't come the sooner schooner. Did that come out on the field?
Speaker 3: I saw it one time. I'm sure it came out more than once, but we saw it one time while we were in the stands and took a cool video of it. And is this uh is this evil that I was hoping it was going to flip over like we've seen and I don't. I don't think it's happened a lot, but the times it's happened, it's been caught on video and has gone viral where the wagon is just sliding on its side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, when I the game, I was at and it was crazy because I'm standing on the sidelines and I didn't, you know, I didn't really know what to I mean, i'd seen Oklahoma games on TV, but you're you're there and you see it's like, whoa dude. That's like what a bunch of dudes with cowboy hats running around? Crap and you know, whole thing. But it was it was pretty cool that I remember. Also Nebraska had they had one of those blow up mascot things, you know, that inflatable like it was a person, but they blew up the costumes so they were like giant and they were walking around and so I remember that from that particular day. And also I was gonna mention this going to the radio station and we had to record. We did like an hour syndicated college football show, so we had to go record at the radio station. So we go to the radio station, and it was so at that time, I'd only been to like big market radio stations. I'd never been to a small market radio station. But the guy he talked to the person that carried the show in Oklahoma, like Norman. So we show up to the.
Speaker 3: Radio station, Danny.
Speaker 1: It's in a mobile home that like a trailer mobile home thing that's parked right below the It's like parked it is the right word, but it's set up right underneath the transmitter the tower. I don't know if you noticed, but they have very big towers there because it's flat. There's not not a lot of hills in Oklahoma. So we pull up and I was like, oh my god, and they had all this really old radio equipment and it kind of smelled musky, and it just was terrible. And it wasn't even a double wide. They couldn't even afford a double wide. And I remember going in there and I'm like, oh man, It's like, how many of these radio stations in these small towns are just like this? It was wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure all those satellite rays and electricity there right above your head is good for your health too.
Speaker 1: Doctors recommend it, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm a doctor.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a YouTuber, not that kind of YouTuber. But did something I'd never done before last last weekend, I was the invited guest by my wife. My presence was requested at the YouTube theater at Sofi Stadium. Now, I'd never been to the YouTube theater at Sofi stadium, never been until now I've been. My wife got tickets to see. I wonder if you know who this is and see Danny. I think you probably know who this person is, but maybe not that familiar. Do you know who Steven Sanchez is? You heard the name?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know who that is?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, you don't know. I'm not really familiar with his work. Be This guy's a young cat, he's twenty one. He was discovered on TikTok. So you remember Bieber was discovered on the internet, And I guess that's the way everyone's discovered now in music is on the internet.
Speaker 3: You just yeah, same as Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, used to be back in the day that you had to go on the.
Speaker 3: Radio, but Caine Brown. Yeah. Now it's cover other people's songs and put those videos on YouTube and then people start following you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the wife got tickets for us and her friend and her friend's husband from work. So we all went together out in the hood in Inglewood. And my wife really likes this guy's music or whatever, So not really my jam, kind of old school like krooner love style, love song type crap. But you know, it was cool to be at the YouTube theater, and my wife enjoyed it. We had pretty good seats. I don't want to know how much they cost because I probably lose my lunch. But this guy's from southern California originally. He's now based in Nashville, and my wife swears that he's going to just blow up in the next couple of years. He's won a bunch of nominations from like iHeart the iHeart Music Awards, the People's Choice Awards, a bunch of random stuff that I've never heard of in that world. But it's fine. Is there a lot of you know, good looking people, much like you sent me the photo from Oklahoma. People not wearing a lot of clothes. I think maybe they thought the women that Steven Sanchez was going to go go to the crowd and to start picking out women. But they were all dressed up. Everyone seem to have a, you know, a good time in the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Thah, just I just looked him up right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a young guy. I mean it's like you look at that, You're like, whoa dude? I mean that's now I feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was born in El Dorado Hills, California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, and I don't know much about him. There's not a lot of information about where he went to school or whatever. I don't know much. But he's I guess doing all right. So that was the YouTuber part.
Speaker 3: It says it's easy to sway into the embrace of his breezy baritone stylings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure. Well, yet again, Danny, the God of Garlic has saved the day.
Speaker 3: So follow up, Oh no, alleged allegedly.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, there's no allegedly here. Let me let me give you the backstory. So about ten days ago or so the timeline, I'm not exactly sure in the exact time, but my niece and nephew I think I told the story on this pot because we hung out with him and we went to I went to the beach and had lunch or dinner and had a good time. But my my nephew had strap throat. He was sick, right, and they took him to the doctor. And so I'm I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I can't miss the TV show, I can't miss the radio show. I don't want miss any time. And I'm paranoid about all that. So my wife's telling me she says, Oh, it's probably nothing. He's a kid, you know, don't worry about it. I'm freaking out. So then I kind of started feeling sick. I woke up on last last Friday. I woke up feeling a little, a little off. You know how you get that feeling like you're about to get sick, and you're like, oh, man, So I went immediately to nature's antibiotic and I took two giant handfuls of garlic, and I roasted this garlic. I went roasted garlic because if used properly, it will kill most oncoming infections, you know, old and stuff like that. I wouldn't treat it for cancer. But anyway, so I went there, and sure enough, the next day I fell back to my old self. And so that proves that the Egyptians were right, Danny, that when they worshiped garlic as a god and they used it as currency, they were correct. And somewhere along the way humanity has lost its way. Not only can garlic be worshiped, can be money, could cure vampiresm right, you could do that the whole thing. So anyway, I was very nice. The god of garlic or garlic the god however you want to say it helping me out, and we have the idiom of the week and we'll get out on this the idiom of the week. Are you ready for the idiom of the week?
Speaker 3: Danny the of the week?
Speaker 1: The idiom of the week a request from Sarah who is in Dallas or the Dallas area. She's actually in a suburb, but thank you, sir. I'm guessing her husband probably listens and not her, but she sent the email. So anyway, the idiom of the week is ostracize. You ever say, hey, you've been ostracized, or that person's gonna get ostracized or anything like that. So that phrase, which is a bit of an idiom. The original meaning of the word ostracize, most of us know do exile, be kicked out of a group, or something like that. But it goes back to ancient Greece, the ancient Greeks, and they had a practice of ostracism. And the word comes from a Greek word that I'm not even going to try to pronounce, but it means to banish. And if you go back to those times, allegedly in ancient Greece, citizens could be exiled if their power influence threatened the leadership class in Greece among the Greeks, and so the way it would work, as I understand it, falling down the rabbit hole here for the word ostracized. The idiom of the week is that there was a whole big process of citizens who voted to banish other citizens. It's like, you know how we go to HR to complain about somebody. Well, back in Greece, they didn't have HR. So what they did was people would write the name, the name of the person they had an issue with on a not a piece of paper. They don't have paper, but the potchard or what is it potchard by the way, I didn't even know what that is, but they beat their name on this and then if enough citizens wrote the same name, that person would be exiled from Greece for ten years, you imagine. Yeah, And so the exiled person was given ten days because like round numbers, so it kicked out for ten years. But they were given ten days to organize their affairs and then they had to leave the city to never return to the region of Attica in the next decade day to be away. Of course, today we still use the word ostracize, which in modern jive. Modern lingo means to exclude someone from a group or whatnot. So that is the idiom of the week ostracized. I thought that was a pretty interesting one, so thank you, Sarah. If you would like to request in idiom for a future show, you just want to hear us talk about it. I mean, some of the stuff you can find on your own, but if you want to hear us, go down a rabbit hole and chat. You're lazy. We are here Real fifth Hour and I love words anyway, so it's kind of cool for me to learn new things like this. So Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com and we all kind of learned together, so it's a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really cool, and you're featured as the idiot of the week.
Speaker 1: It was idiom idiom. All right, we'll get out on that anything, Dan. It's Saturday. I'm going to be watching I mentioned this on yesterday's podcast. I'll be watching a little bit of the UCLA game because Brian Finley is doing the postgame show and UCLA is going to likely lose by four touchdowns, so I want to see how bad it. Guess they're playing LSU today, and then I'll be checking out some of the other college games randomly. But you got anything going on you want to promote here?
Speaker 3: No, last week I was recording podcasts with you and traveling. This weekend, it's recording podcasts and trying to kick back and relax a little bit with college football. And same thing. Man going to be watching some college football and making some nachos in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, sounds good. All right, have a wonderful rest of your Saturday. Thank you. Remember Benny Versus the Penny still airing all day today, all night today, multiple showings on your local NBC Sports affiliate NBC Sports Boston, Philly, San Francisco. We're on in Los Angeles today as well, also available in several of the markets that I do not have off the top of my head. And streaming nationally. You do not have to have cable TV to watch the show anymore. We have gone national this year. Benny Versus the Penny is on Peacock, so help us out on that. They do keep track all that, so that really does help us out. If you watch that. We have a cult following now. The numbers have been good, so keep that up. Have a great day. We'll talk to you tomorrow later skater my folation