Speaker 1: In the morning's when.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like say, in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No no no no no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no, no, no no no no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, no no no no no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 4: I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and we are in a recording studio, which is very it's cool.
Speaker 1: But it's like weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it feels very classy.
Speaker 1: But yes, it is kind of weird because we used to do it from the crib.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we usually record from the crib. But you know what, our sound has been sucking up in case you haven't noticed. Because my apologies, I'm not a sound mixer. I try my best YouTube it. You too can be a podcaster if I can.
Speaker 1: We apologize, But now you got some classy ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're recording up at dash radio shout out to dash Radio because you're this ship.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. How was your again? Yeah it was good. More Labor Day, Oh Jesus, Labor Day.
Speaker 3: Visit me.
Speaker 1: That was really fun and we just chilled. Went to LACMA.
Speaker 4: If you didn't know, guys, Mila finally posted Young Bay. Go check out Mela's instagram if you want to know who Young Bay looks like. Now he has put a name to the face facing the name.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I posted him, so you know it's real. I was like, I have so much anxiety about that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, should I Okay?
Speaker 4: Well I did it.
Speaker 1: It's done. Can't go back now. Oh and it's cute. It was a cute picture.
Speaker 6: If it wasn't such a cute picture, I may I don't know, it may still be anonymous face. So you can go to at Meila underscore MATHO m I l A h underscore Matho m A.
Speaker 1: Go check out that bitch. You did know you did it? If you want to go check out my man. Here's my instagram. Hey extra extra read all about it. That was just my like way to get followers. Shout myself.
Speaker 5: Oh please follow me.
Speaker 1: Post my man.
Speaker 4: So you hung out with your man's I feel like I we've seen each other, but like we've been like in like hectic mode but in both of our lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true, that's actually true.
Speaker 1: But we still like have to do ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, hey more and smokes bla blax peace peacefull right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel very I feel very.
Speaker 6: Calm right now, in a good place and we're catching up and yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend? What did you do? My weekend was good.
Speaker 4: I went to wait, what did I do for Friday? I think Friday was that that I did something? Then I went to the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh wait, no, yeah, oh I saw you at the pool.
Speaker 5: Well I was at the pool.
Speaker 6: Oh wait.
Speaker 1: My friend, my good friend Ashley, she had a twenty.
Speaker 4: She was celebrating her twenty thousand followers on her model account, which is there we go sorry, the Model Experience. Oh wow, we put headphones on guys. We forgot that we're supposed to put the headphones.
Speaker 1: It sounds so different. Oh my god. Okay, so now I know I'm being loud or not.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: My friend she runs this Instagram and she has a company called The Model Experience, where models come like people that don't want to like start modeling and you know, don't know where to start and want to build a book and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So she provides that service.
Speaker 4: And so she was celebrating like a big win on her Instagram and so she had a party, went there, drank, saw a friend friend, former hookup friend, friend that I'm not supposed to hook up with any.
Speaker 1: More friend, and then abandoned him for another friend.
Speaker 4: She's a friend half of night and made a connection with a new friend, which is interesting and I think, you know, we talked about it. I was telling Jamila that this friend is very happy, like always really really happy, and like I'm not used to someone so happy, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: How to deal with it.
Speaker 5: A happy bay, happy Bay.
Speaker 4: And she was like, bitch, you're mad because he's happy. I was like, no, I'm not mad, I'm just it's just something like, you know, okay, you know you have when you meet those people that are so fucking happy, you always have like are you why are you so happy?
Speaker 1: What're you so happy about? What are you hiding?
Speaker 6: I get, I get, I understand when it can be like happy annoying, but I don't know, you can't.
Speaker 1: Say it like that loud, I know what I'm saying it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I hope he doesn't listen to this, but I know I hope he does if he does whatever. But that's like it is like I'm true, there's something wrong with me if I have a problem with someone's happiness.
Speaker 5: But I'm like a really happy person, perky. I think this is a different love. No, it is different level, Jamila Madham.
Speaker 1: And so she knows.
Speaker 6: So I can say he's very happy. He's a very happy guy. I mean, what can I say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it is. I think he's very expressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very expressed of of his happiness, feelings, feelings and happiness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so he just I feel.
Speaker 4: Like he's constantly experience experiencing joy and bliss, Like he's in a constant state of joy and bliss.
Speaker 6: It kind of maybe sounds like you should date them, I know what. Yeah, that's a good way.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I would love for that joy and bliss to rub off on me more like, not that I'm not joyful or blissful, but like his ship is on a whole other level. And I think old Erica would have been annoyed by it, but like I'm trying to obviously grow press and I want happiness and I shouldn't, you know, push that away from or like try to like make it weird.
Speaker 1: So I need, I need, I need. She just needs to get more happy. I need. So yeah, I connected with him this weekend, and what else did I do? Hang out with my kid? She started her first day of.
Speaker 4: Preschool, which is I keep spending in this chair and remembering that I have to talk into a microphone.
Speaker 5: I know I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: Can you hear yourself?
Speaker 5: Because I'm like, can I hear her?
Speaker 1: Or am I just hearing myself? First of all, still managing to funk up the sound, still managing.
Speaker 6: Let me say that we are in a classy studio, but that did not stop us from smoking a joint in the parking lot, not in this parking, across.
Speaker 1: The street, not in the radio. I'm pretty sure a lot of people smoke in the radio parking, but we did not. The owner, but we did not. We did not. We smoked it across the street. So we're still we're still.
Speaker 4: Respect I'm very high. I had to to come and to get it, come into this environment. It's very different.
Speaker 5: Speaking of high.
Speaker 6: We want to shout out hc CAN of health Caregivers for providing that joint Thank you.
Speaker 4: If you guys need that good ship and of Healthcare Givers is your go to dispenser.
Speaker 1: It's on Peko.
Speaker 5: It's on Peko right by the Rosco's the good roscos.
Speaker 6: Ooh yeah, exactly, Hi roscos So fifty six fifty eight West Pico at CANA health Caregivers.
Speaker 5: You could check out the instagram.
Speaker 1: What was I gonna say?
Speaker 6: So? Yeah, that was my week end and.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving town tomorrow, going to Toronto and London and shout out to London because me and Jamila, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: We're going to be there at the same time.
Speaker 5: That's the plan.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the plan.
Speaker 4: So if you if anybody knows any London spots we need to check out, let us know.
Speaker 1: Sliden o DMS and let us know. We want to know where to hang out. And if you have any London followers, let's hang too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that would be cool.
Speaker 1: Slide in our DMS. Someone slid in our DMS and he's still in that like little box. Did you open it? I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I thought you would I looked at it, but I'm not going to open it. I'm gonna leave him there.
Speaker 1: I hate seeing that one in the corner. It's like it like kills me. I'm like, oh, like OCD remember, yeah, No, we're just not doing that. Well maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just never anybody like I want to where are the fine men that slide in the d ms?
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I feel like little boys slide on our dms. He did look like he looked like he was like, well, nineteen years old. Remember that the other one that like kept messaging us too.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, he was like twelve. That twelve probably the same age as.
Speaker 5: They're probably looking for hashtags like mills probably are.
Speaker 4: And the fact that we're hashtagging MILF, Oh my god, who are we old ladies?
Speaker 1: What else? Listen? We even have brot.
Speaker 6: I typed out notes, but clearly I was high or something because I was looking for these.
Speaker 1: They are bad.
Speaker 4: They help, It helps, It's helpful, no, And I mean we're trying to be more organized, you know, I have. We have a lot going on all the time, and sometimes you just need things to be laid out for you.
Speaker 1: But you need to find time to do that. Apparently Jamila found that last night at four am, so thank you. So there four am the notes. Did you see the whole Nike and I thing.
Speaker 6: Of course I did, because it's all over in my feed and everywhere, because it's the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing going on in the world right now. My thing is is does Nike actually care?
Speaker 5: No, of course not.
Speaker 1: They were trying to insert themselves and look like the better brand, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like, oh, it's like this ongoing rivalry night. I mean, it's datas was winning for a minute.
Speaker 1: It's obviously.
Speaker 6: Like a well thought out publicity controversial, controversial publicity thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: But you think between both of them, or you think, oh, I think like as far as Nike caring, I think like maybe maybe not.
Speaker 6: Somebody cared, someone pitched it, someone knew even more that it would be talked about, and.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, Colin Kaepernick agreed to do it, so he must have felt like they cared, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It is not a man that does some no, but he's also a businessman and at the end of the day, the message is greater then whoever, you know, he has an agenda, and I think that's great. And obviously we know where his but you know why not I would do it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's true, it's true. The agenda is to inspire.
Speaker 7: I hope.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously there's always money is always the agenda too, but to inspire because and.
Speaker 1: To reach and Nike ed was going to reach how many people?
Speaker 6: That message is going to be so profound and reach so many more people than he could without the endorsement.
Speaker 1: So on your face in the camera, Oh okay, com side, mm hm, oh what else is going on?
Speaker 6: And then oh yeah, this is so mean, like's silly, silly, fifty bullying Floyd Mayweather again.
Speaker 1: No, why they need to stop. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 4: I don't even when I see anything about that, I just zone out because they're both dumb as fuck. I mean, fifty cents not dumb, but he's just mean and Floyd is just red talented but dumb.
Speaker 1: No, they both have their flaws, all right, Like, okay, we're not gonna talk about that. No, I want to know what did he say? Now? I don't know what the fuck did you say?
Speaker 6: So you know, everybody's remixing the ad, the Black and White ad.
Speaker 4: But I believe in something, or even if it makes Colin Kaepernick. Yeah, believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, fifty one of Floyd and then it says I need to stork. Oh, I don't even know it's that funny. It's it's totally fed up. But it's stupid.
Speaker 4: It's just dumb at this point because they're both grown children like man babies.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, ridiculous. A more important note, Uh, I.
Speaker 1: Have a question, Smatt, which one would you rather fifty for Floyd?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, mm.
Speaker 4: Ill right, no, right, I mean not ill. I think I'd rather have sex with fifty.
Speaker 1: I was. I think I think I was part of me say like fifty because you know I love it. But he's like an like he's like a dick. I feel like you know what I really think. I think in realize he's probably like such a I think. I hope so he's got to be. But I can you think Floyd's sweet? I know, but I know what he is. You know he doesn't. This is who he is.
Speaker 4: Plus I might get like a bag out of it if he ain't buying ship fifty is not buying any bitch for anything.
Speaker 1: I don't care what your Yeah a bitch, you can't get it now. Yeah, look, he has a tribe of woman once.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm all about the polygamy and I'm all about the sister wife life.
Speaker 1: I've never had one for it and for it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, at least he takes care of those care of those women. For the exception that the couple that he abused.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know what, I'll probably get like a limited Chanel bag out of this.
Speaker 5: You're not a limited edition? Yeah, I'm so gad.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I would get a small one and a limited edition and he returned the limited edition for the money.
Speaker 1: He's cute. I mean, he's all right, you know, I smile.
Speaker 5: Short guy, he is short.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Sometimes they have I know, I think he does. I think he does too, and fifty may not. I think fifty does too.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a mystery.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we could google dick pics.
Speaker 1: If both of them, we can probably find him on the internet, like the dick.
Speaker 4: In print, like on the pant pic. Because not everyone has Oh Floyd didn't have a sex kick dude, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Just spreading rumors. We sound like old mills. Like maybe we could google that, Google Floyd's Erica. I know we could too, get on the line.
Speaker 4: I'm going to google that right now. Oh my goodness, I actually am really interested in fifty cents penis? What what is that?
Speaker 1: Looked like? Fifty cents penis? Oh there's a tip? What wait? Fifty cents penis made its television debut last night. Oh yeah it was. It was on the show.
Speaker 2: Look what.
Speaker 4: Go google fifty cents penis right now, y'all you will see the tip. That's all he's showing. But it looks thick. It looks thick. Yeah, but it's real, That's what I'm saying. Do you think that was by mistake and ship by mistake?
Speaker 1: I think maybe that's fake, right, Like they did that on purpose. It's not even a real dick. It's TV. They're not.
Speaker 6: Who's not going to edit past a huge penis in someone's hand? I mean, now I hear like girthy.
Speaker 5: Definitely girtsy guys.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh, he said fifty cent admits a fake penis? Oh yeah, damn it. That's so lame. You should have just went on with the lie. You right, so stupid? Did you wait?
Speaker 6: Did I'm talking about this last week speaking of penises, Safari is actually replicating his dick with a sex toy company and distributing it.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: I kind of want it, I kind of want Oh my god, I was kind of turned on when I saw his dick. I'm not even gonna lie. Like he got sexier to me me too, I mean corn but still he's also.
Speaker 1: Like sensitive, like I want I know, like.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet, Like I don't want to be your wife, but like that's really cute that, like I will have definitely probably yeah, just because you said that I might.
Speaker 6: Find you, maybe I'll be I don't know. I don't see that like matching first. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I could be cute Brooklyn And.
Speaker 5: Hey, Safari, that's.
Speaker 6: The next we're gonna creep in so far as you know how.
Speaker 5: I'm sure his d ms are endless.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm sure his dms are crazy, just from the dms that Van showed us of girls, like I know, Safaris are even off more off the chain just because he promotes himself sexually.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just in real life consider it if we should really seriously group into his DMS. I was like, we should just try, because I'm like, no, it's going too many homes.
Speaker 1: Even harboring this secret now. I thought about it right now. It was my high thought alone over here.
Speaker 4: I just shared it honestly after seeing like a preview of what Van gets in his DMS. Shout out to Van Leathan if you listen to her. He was on our last episode and he was the first male guest. We had a good time chatting first single male guest or a single male guest. Yes, chatting with Van, and he is hilarious. He's crazy, a bit crazy, but I love him.
Speaker 1: Anyway. His DMS gave me like I was like, oh, this is what's happening in DMS.
Speaker 4: And you know what I thought about immediately, I was like, Wow, my baby daddy's DMS must have been or must be off the fucking chain. And I when I was in that relationship, I just like didn't think about it. I just like tuned it out. Oh my god, Like it wasn't something that stressed me out. But now that I've seen like evidence of what a DM like it can look like.
Speaker 1: I feel like a man. Like a man's DM is a bit more aggressive. Are women just more aggressive than men? Actually? Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because men I don't I've never got I've gotten like two dick pics. Ever, Yeah, same, So I don't know, I don't want dick pics.
Speaker 1: It's a turn off.
Speaker 4: I do not want a fucking dick pic in my Instagram at all. Like, I just don't like dickpics.
Speaker 1: They just don't do it. I mean, I guess I do like dickpics. I liked his dick pic, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't like unexpected me too warranted dick pics. Okay, which you ask for? Which brings us to today's topic.
Speaker 1: Turn offs, and of course, on the opposite side, the turn on.
Speaker 6: So speaking of pics, first of all, guys, let me just I've said this before, let me just say it again.
Speaker 5: Women do not want unrequested photos of you.
Speaker 1: If I ask for a picture, let me see what you're doing right now or something, don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't really want you to just send anyone, especially if you make i don't know, like a stupid selfie face. Actually maybe I'm like I kind of like sometimes my boyfriend says, yeah, you're a man. But if it's like if you're just dating someone and he just if you just start sending a bitch pictures for no goddamn reason shirtless, it's very like it's not a turn on, it's a turn off. Like Also, do not do any selfie like dancing videos. Pucker on your lips, and don't put that hand over your back.
Speaker 4: That armpit on armpit model armpit pose where you put your hand and you stretch like you're cratching like arch your back and you're.
Speaker 1: Selfie at that moment. Don't do it. If you come gay, it's not even a good cut. It's not even gay.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's just I also don't want to see your fucking armpit, Like I don't want to see your fucking hairy ass armpits.
Speaker 1: Next to your face.
Speaker 6: It's not the armpit that bothers me so much as it is just like that you thought out this selfie, you probably take it more than once to get it just right, and then you posted it like, yeah, this is for the ladies.
Speaker 1: Or for her. She don't like this.
Speaker 6: That's never the l And definitely not send a dig pic without being asked, because that's very aggressive unless you have a dick like Safaris, in which case continue.
Speaker 4: But you know some people think I have a dick like Safaris, Well they need Obviously they wouldn't just send a dick pic if they didn't think that.
Speaker 1: Dick was like killing the game. I don't know. I've been said that they had to think they were doing something.
Speaker 4: I'm not setting up. I'm not going to be set in a dick pic. If I have a dick and I know it's small, I sending it. You have to find out about this dick later, after I gave you some like yeah, after.
Speaker 1: Then we can talk about this.
Speaker 6: Dick that sucks for guys. Women kind of can work with what they got, you know, dressed it up. Speaking of arm pits, I kind of like armpits. Do you like sometimes I want to nestle my face if you like, okay? For I like men that really smell good.
Speaker 1: It has like always smells delicious, like always like you just get the peromones. Yeah, I like that. I don't ever want to smell any man's armpit, but I like.
Speaker 5: Nestle my face in the arm pit.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: Stop, I'm weird.
Speaker 4: I don't want to wrestle any face in any armpit, but I will nestle my face all up in your face and your neck. Like I was like, I used to do this Max, and I put my face on his cheek and just smell it and he would be like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you just have like just he had a scent. It was like I was so attracted to his scent. I don't know if anyone else else does that weird ship, but I like beards. I have a type.
Speaker 4: Go on Jamila's instagram again at Mila underscar Mapo. You would like to see her type, because every time we're out, she'd be like, oh he's cute. I'm like, okay, that looks just like I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you just love light skin beard and man I do it's is it? Is it a crap?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like a like a lot. I definitely have a type too.
Speaker 6: I also like white boys, like white boys with us and beards, Like white boys with buns and beards.
Speaker 1: I like that, like dude hair kind of like white boy. Look, I hate that. I like clean cut white boy. I showed you the other white boy who is in my TMS. He was fine.
Speaker 4: Now with the dreads, he's fine, but he's obviously the fact that he does hair like shrips me the fuck out. This naggad is a white with dreadlocks and just dreading. He dreads other people's hair. He's very and doesn't cut. He's very soulful, you know, like but abound the ver naked.
Speaker 6: He sent me pictures of him in the river naked, stainting his whole body, and he's like, you know, got cool dreads.
Speaker 1: Does you know roster ship with his friends. Maybe that's the kind of white boy like yeah, I mean, if that's he's living his true authentic self. Yeah. I also dated an Asian guy. He was like Asian white who's from Oakland. He was, uh, this is this is how you know it's back in the day.
Speaker 6: He is a really good guitar player, but at the time it's Kisha Cole's guitar player. And I was working at Whole Foods and I met him and he had dreads.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, like you know, like Atlanta's Chocolate City.
Speaker 6: Oh my as like pretending number. Yeah, he was kind of sexy. I guess I have even a type when it comes to yeah, I have types.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I was. I was making fun of Meala. I was like, bitch, you don't like white girls with drugs, but you like white boys with dreads. She's like, it's different.
Speaker 5: I mean, I say, you don't like white girls with dreads. No white it's annoying.
Speaker 4: It annoys me. It both both annoyed me. Like I'm committed. I'm committed to both. I'm equally exclusive.
Speaker 1: I don't really give a fuck about the hair shit like whatever.
Speaker 4: You don't get annoyed when people like when white girls get like cornrows.
Speaker 5: And ship, okay, just depends on what kind of white girl.
Speaker 6: It is, like there's a really annoying type of white girl that wants really badly to be ethnic.
Speaker 5: Like I know because I have like an associate like this.
Speaker 6: And she's cool, but then you start to notice things like she gets drunk and starts singing nigga and like, I don't know, it's just annoying. And there's certain things it's like I don't know if it's authentic stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanted this hair doo, I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I don't know who like whatever, but there are really annoying, wanna trying way too hard white girls that are like totally oblivious to the culture. But like I mean, you know, like I take it four black guys hip hop for life.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shout out to white girls, we.
Speaker 5: Love you all my friends.
Speaker 6: Sounds so racist, you know how like white people say my best friend is black, I have like or like a what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I have a gay aunt.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: You're about to say all my friends are white? Oh god, I mean it like they.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyways, speaking of hair, I don't like when when men shave their pubes off, like when they shave all their hair.
Speaker 1: Around their penis. I don't really care, but it just like you have a lot of time on your hands, but it's too much time. And then when I get to you, it's it's prickly. It's like I just just let it curl. Let it curl.
Speaker 5: I like like a low just like a low cut.
Speaker 1: It could be low.
Speaker 4: But I don't like shave. I don't want to see your skin. You do not want to see the rest of your skin around your penis. Yeah, my ex used to do that, and he used to shave completely, and well not my baby daddy, but another ex.
Speaker 1: Right, I was like, ask you about that in the car oh my god, No, no, no, not him, and he's to shave it all. And at first I did, I liked it, but then I just was like, it's just I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 6: I feel like makes it look like porn. A porn guy I sucked with for a long time, he was always well shaved. I don't know if because he was working sometimes or if that was what he's used to. I also noticed he never wore underwear, which was very peculiar, like even in jeans, which I don't know why. I think it's peculiar because I don't wear panties ever. I mean, I'm wearing some right now for the first time, but I have to wear pant A guy that doesn't wear boxers or anything, it is like are you just ready?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. It was very porn like. It was very poorny of him, but he wasn't wearing she doesn't. He doesn't wear boxers. He would just have jeans on it pull like pull.
Speaker 4: I felt like it would smell needs like some barrier jeans are like hot.
Speaker 1: I thought it was so rub rub r. I just thought it was because he was like used to doing porn. He didn't wear underwear.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask him about that. We're we're really good friends. I'm not him for like fifteen years. I'm gonna ask, like, are were underwe He's like, he's actually a pretty big porn star. Justin Slayer, justin Justin Slayer. But I met him when I was like in high school. I lied about my age. I was sixteen when I was eighteen, and we been like friends for so long. He's like a calm for advice about my mom. And then we also done some really weird freaky shit together too.
Speaker 5: Okay, but now he went to Africa.
Speaker 1: For eight years and now he's like very low key religious. Oh and then oh he told me about that. It's so interesting. Is he still porn star? Don't know?
Speaker 5: No, I mean he's old now.
Speaker 1: I mean I met him he was thirty four. He's like forty Seve bad or something. He has a daughter who's like eighteen.
Speaker 6: But I thought I thought that was very interesting that his lifestyle, because he was the first person who introduced me to like this open like made me feel.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, there's people like me.
Speaker 1: I was. I got in the car, I was like, pick me up. I don't know where. My parents were in a range rover, me and my cousin in front of my house.
Speaker 4: And of course, because we all did that weird crazy shit and got in cars with older men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like totally totally irresponsible, dumb shit. And I was with my older cousin who's totally with it, and.
Speaker 1: I said, do you have a girlfriend? And he is like, I have the many, I have a lot of girlfriends. Maybe you want to be one? And I was like, I'm in love. Then I fell in love. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 6: He took us to like a swinger spot. I was in high school wilding out, and I'm like, why am I a freak?
Speaker 1: This is why I get? Is this normal? Exposed very early? Is this normal? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: I'm looking at Jamila's notes. She has like exclamation points next to things I do, parentheses, like abbreviations, Like I don't know how to read some of this, so it doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 5: We should leave youse? Oh wait, I stabled it?
Speaker 1: What else? Return on?
Speaker 4: Well, I have a new discovery of a turn on that I like. She's late curved penis. Curved penis, guys, that's I highly recommend that you get a guy like watch Men, like that be the new like rave of plastic surgery.
Speaker 6: Like no, it's really a thing, and it's so funny that you you experienced it like recently, because I remember I.
Speaker 7: Told you someone googled it some Yeah, good old Google Google.
Speaker 6: So if you google it does say the curved penis is designed to hit the G spot and hit spots that the straight penis just cannot hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is true. So this is our endorsement for go get you one, don't get you one. Cursed penis skill. Get curved penis dot com. Try it up. I wonder if they have like curved penis vibrators. They should you touch that?
Speaker 3: I can hear this.
Speaker 5: Oh, they should have curved penis vibrators.
Speaker 1: That is a thing. Notes. Wait, we need to write that down, merchants. We might have to blur this whole section out.
Speaker 5: As First of all, I'm positive it exists.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. No, I don't think it does.
Speaker 4: I don't I would have seen it at a sex shot. Have you ever seen a curved penis at a sex shot? Maybe it was like a hook, like a hook.
Speaker 6: I don't know, young baby has a hook? Okay, oh, I put on the list filthy mouth. I love a man with a filthy fucking mouth, like a dirty talking mouth. Like I like someone who could talk talk nasty good.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? And it may talk nasty good, I mean like talk.
Speaker 5: Dirty, Like who's good at talking dirty in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: And that's a lot of effort effort to get out.
Speaker 1: I like a man that can talk dirty too.
Speaker 4: But I think you will like it to another level because when you were explaining this to me, you were like, I like a.
Speaker 1: Filthy, dirty, dirty dirty fuck. It was like, God, damn you.
Speaker 4: Actually when we were by the pool, you were you were like doing some shit with your tongue to like show some shit you like.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn, Jamal's really talk she's really gone for I do not recall doing anything with my tongue you did or whatever. And when we're talking to the sister or my girlfriend, what uh.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 6: I don't like though, I would just on the other side, if you don't know how to talk filthy, or if you're just not a good dirty talker, just.
Speaker 5: Don't talk at all, Like the fuck up, just don't say anything.
Speaker 6: Just stick to ooz in us because these are some things you don't say during sex. I really hate when guys say cock. It makes me feel like you watch a lot of white porn.
Speaker 4: Cock and put my cock. You know, that's really great. That's such a disgusting word too.
Speaker 6: Also, this is so hard to have, Like, never mind, let me just not incriminate myself.
Speaker 1: Butthole. Don't say butthole. No one says just like, but say butthole, butole?
Speaker 6: I heard.
Speaker 1: But if you want to do it in the ass, say I want to. I want to put it in your butt. Don't you put it in your but I'm going to be Oh my god.
Speaker 4: My friend was hooking up this guy from London and she said that He's like, I want to put.
Speaker 1: It in your bum. Oh, it's so cute.
Speaker 4: I know, it sounds like the little kid is asking you, though, I like to put it in your bum, touch your bum?
Speaker 1: You like that when I do it to your bum? I like that bum, math your bum. I kind of like it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I'm going to London, and we're going to London, and I pray to God. I pray that whoever whoever I connect with out there, if and when, does not use the word bumb when I would hope that that's so when talking about my ass, give me that fat bumb a look a bit juicy bumb oh.
Speaker 6: Also, speaking of words, not to say, never, ever, ever, should a.
Speaker 1: Grown man refer to his penis as a peep. I went out with this doctor.
Speaker 6: He literally has to be forty seven years old at minimum, and he's telling me his story how he got a surgery and he was struggling because he was having a retail dysfunction because the surgery.
Speaker 1: He needed to get in his hip blah blah blah blah. So then he got the best surgeon in this Christate area.
Speaker 6: And when he showed up to the surgery, there was two women there and he was like, oh no, this is how he told the story to me. And I was like, oh no, they're going to see my peepee. And I was like, like the music stuff, Like I'm like, what did you just say your pee pee? Not only are you a hundred, you are a physician, you're a doctor. Why the fuck are you referring to your penis as a peepee and a regular? And I said that to him in the middle of the story, like I didn't even ask about the surgery. I was like, why are you calling your people? Did you just say peepee?
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, because it's you know. I was just I wasn't expecting that it's my peep.
Speaker 5: Oh girl, I almost died.
Speaker 1: I can't. So, yeah, I've never experienced that. I hope that never happens.
Speaker 4: But I did experience experience something similar recently in my DMS.
Speaker 1: With this guy.
Speaker 4: But I've been chatting actually, oh my god. He's from London and I've known him forever. We had sex literally like probably ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Thing, and you know, we've been we kept.
Speaker 4: In touch ever since, and he's always had this fit. We've always like we flirt or whatever. So recently he was messaging me and like, I don't know. He said something like, oh, do you know what I would do to you? And I was like, what would you do to me? We've never talked like dirty ever. It's like the first time. I was like, what would you do? And he was like, I put my salami in you and I wouldn't pull out. And I'm like, salami, his salami. And now he's not gonna pull out that salami. He's gonna put his salami in me.
Speaker 1: Bitch. I was like, well, this is is this is why?
Speaker 5: No he's black, Yes, that was worst.
Speaker 4: He's gonna put his I guess the salamis are dark, like no, no, no, I would be like, I'm age, I would have liked.
Speaker 1: Egg clam more than salami, Like what.
Speaker 6: Just fucking refer to your goddamn penis as your goddamn penis.
Speaker 4: I think of salami, think of it being chopped up like it's just I get a lot of really bad visuals.
Speaker 1: When I heard that word, it was like it triggered me.
Speaker 4: I was like, hell, no, you don't want to put a slot man your pissy, So now we're not. I'm not saying him when I go out there.
Speaker 1: There's no way, uh. I.
Speaker 6: I don't like guys that I have like limited palettes of like foods they can eat like I want.
Speaker 1: I don't like sushi. I just want chicken wings and chickens. I don't like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you don't, bitch, you want all all the chicken, fried rice, shrimp, steaksters.
Speaker 6: I really like food, and I like seafood and ship and I'm like plassy meals and I don't want you to embarrass me at a good restaurant by asking for some bullshit I also don't want. Oh, I also don't want a man to order a motherfucking Long Island iced tea. I also would prefer he also not drink anything colored?
Speaker 1: Do you mean colored? Like blue? Like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Like Fanta?
Speaker 3: Like what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what that's like? Cool? I like no, no, no, I mean like cocktails.
Speaker 6: But now that you know that, you said fanta. My EXE used to drink like so much juice, so much soda. It annoyed the shit out of me, like drink some fucking water. Maybe he just he's a trigger. But yeah, yeah, like an unhealthy man. When I if I did an unhealthy like a super unhealthy guy.
Speaker 1: I think, oh my god, well, what is your com taste? Like, yeah, that's true. It affects it. It plays a part. Yeah, even if you eat a lot of meat and like, oh my god, you can taste it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but in my head, it just doesn't seem like a good kind Does your boyfriend eat a lot of meat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Actually I was like, this is not gonna last very long. I need to cook you vegetables.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No. My turn off is.
Speaker 4: Also the way guys design their facial hair. No, seriously, like I don't like just like I've seen guys with just mustache.
Speaker 6: No, no, this the.
Speaker 5: Mustache is weird. I can't think of guys that I don't like.
Speaker 1: This just this thing, the one that goes, the one that goes all the way around the mouth.
Speaker 5: That would be called a goatee.
Speaker 1: This but just motioning around her mouth.
Speaker 7: This one.
Speaker 1: You know what? The only thing I like is one that fully commits. Just get the beard.
Speaker 4: Don't do like some weird ass designs or like or this like this, the thin one, the thin goatee.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that is very I don't like that thin shit either. I just like a full I like a beard.
Speaker 1: A rough.
Speaker 5: Squavy are looking for you know that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I like ruffy scruffy. So we thought of this topic last night. So like everybody who called me, I was like, put some turn on and turn offs. I was in a sushi restaurant, like running down and there was all these I meaning you forgot, And I was like, how did we forget?
Speaker 5: Mama's boys?
Speaker 1: Oh, you want to love your mom.
Speaker 5: You gotta like your mama to take care of her. But like, don't be like yeah, there's a limit.
Speaker 1: I've never dated one, honestly, so I don't even know what that's like.
Speaker 6: You there's a lot of different levels of mama's boy, because I think, yeah, I have, and it's like, also, a mama who like keeps saving a son is very annoying, Like you need to let it go, bitch, he's thirty, that's very annoying.
Speaker 1: Well, his mama's boys are usually mama's boys because their moms are like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they like that's the one that's actually that's one of my fears. Not actually no, because I'm pretty tough. I'm a pretty tough bitch parenting wise, but having a son and then like, because the weird part is, I actually can I can understand how it can happen because it's your child and there's no limit to what you'll do. But then obviously there's there's doing it to a level that handicaps them.
Speaker 1: But then you've.
Speaker 6: Handicapped them, so how do they survive if you don't supplement. It's like this fucked up cycle. So yeah, I think it's like a huge responsibility to raise a man.
Speaker 5: I take that very serious.
Speaker 3: No, it is.
Speaker 6: Oh, also having roommates. I do not want to fuck you at your house with your roommate.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so funny you said that because the guy that I'm happy by, yeah, happy bed he was like telling me.
Speaker 4: He was like, I'm looking at how I'm looking to get it, like move into a new like a new place because he lives in he lives in an apartment downtown and he's like, I'm looking to get into a house. And I was like, oh cool, He's like, yeah, three bedrooms.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you gonna have roommates? And he was like no, no, And I was like, I relieve. I was like, oh thank god, thank.
Speaker 2: God, Okay, we can still talk. No seriously like no, no, no, no, no, no, let's have no let's have no room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already have a kid.
Speaker 4: I get when Yeah, I get when you're young. It's one thing when you're like in your twenties. Like I'm thirty years old. I'm gonna be thirty one next month. You cannot have a roommate. I have a four I have a three year old going to be four next year.
Speaker 1: No, no roommates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's that sounds, I thought. Danielle said, and I was like, that's shallowed. Daniell Ellie is expensive. She's like, no, I really like Jamella. You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're right, I hate a guy. My friend said, in between jobs? Where did she? Where is turn the page in between that close?
Speaker 3: Well? You know what?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Wait, no, I know, but not that, she said, Floyd. You know what, because we live in LA. This is really shallow because I hope to no. Okay, well okay, I'm just gonna say it, like an actor that's not that successful as an actor in LA is gonna get kind of annoyed because you probably do have a roommate, and I get it. I want I want that to be I'm gonna do it too. But for a man like you also have to have some other stream.
Speaker 1: Of income.
Speaker 5: Because now, yeah, Hollywood's competitive place. Yeah, and there's a lot of that in LA and there's a lot of fake jobs.
Speaker 1: People will legitimately just make sh up in La.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at this listener to y'all, Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm trying to listen to you, but I'm over here looking at this selfie taken ass niggas.
Speaker 1: SELFI video. We're literally has written down on not type right here, right here.
Speaker 5: He's bad.
Speaker 6: But oh my god, this is another one doesn't know mispronounces big words like if you basically if you're not that smart, you know, like if you're foreign, that's fun thing. But one time, my cousin was on FaceTime with this guy and he was trying to get her to come to Vegas and he's like, just buy the ticket, y'all, just get the ticket.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a ticket, I'm a I'm gonna refresh you. He was trying to go for reimburse, refresh you, a refreshing.
Speaker 5: He started like he was like trying to think it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah first, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 1: I gotta commit to something.
Speaker 6: And this is I mean again, I appreciate the butther for trying to go back. That ship was so fucking funny. And she was on FaceTime, so you can't like fly. Oh my god, like ask that close sorry, asked if you have if you're unsure, would rather.
Speaker 1: Some of that, I'll ask what does that mean?
Speaker 6: What are you talking about? Like if I don't know something, I don't mind asking.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I mean I think I think we can just agree that me and Shamila want and highly educated man.
Speaker 6: That's true to ask I does not. Yeah, an email crying as naga.
Speaker 1: Is it the weed or is this hilarious?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, that's those are those those are that's for sure. Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I do that. Like his instagram you can tell is post all the time like someone's taking his photos. Like, I don't know why. It's a double standard. Women can do that shit. I don't want to see a man do that shit. I don't want to ask your homie to take like multiple pictures of you. I don't want me to leave that for me. Yeah, curate your instagram in some other way. Do some shit like post some like I don't know, some cute like some like landscape photos.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But I don't want to see your fashions every five your fashions. I feel like there's so many. There were some that people sent us to. They were like one girl.
Speaker 4: One girl said, uh, when he does when he wait turn on, when he remembers to put the towel on the towel rack.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's a turn on. It probably happens never.
Speaker 4: So I know, like maybe she was traumatized in her past, so she's like, oh, baby, when.
Speaker 1: You turn that, when you put that towel in that rack.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Erica came to the complusion that she really doesn't like small balls.
Speaker 4: I don't come on, you know you have has anybody out there ever hooked up with someone and you go down to touch their balls and there there's none there, or they're very very small.
Speaker 1: There's like a.
Speaker 4: Small sack of skin, or like a hard it's like hard and small, not like you.
Speaker 1: More like I'm very happy to say I have not experienced Oh my god, you saw it, though I did. We saw it together. We did see something and there were some small balls and I was like, oh wow, that is weird. Right was huge though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all the balls, like all the disosterone was pumped into the panic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess wow. And he seems like he has a lot of you're not lacking. No. Erica also hates faux hawks. I fucking hate faux hawks.
Speaker 4: I don't come to me with your curly like afrocentric faux hawk, or even you're well groomed.
Speaker 1: I'm a niggapho hawk. I don't want either one. This is very twenty I don't know it's two thousand.
Speaker 4: Never should happened, Okay, unless you're like a child, maybe a little boy. Yeah, I just I just don't know. I also don't really like when guys dye their hair a lot. No, no, no, take it into like died hair, the dying of the hair.
Speaker 1: No, do not die your hair.
Speaker 5: Do not wearse colored contacts?
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh god, yeah, I didn't know that is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: In high school actually, even past high school, he was wearing them. He was wearing like actually he went to school with Bobby.
Speaker 1: I was like, is she talking, okay, whisper? Oh my god, does he still wear them? I think he stopped.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I pray the fucking god.
Speaker 1: Because it did go past high school. It did, right, It was like, well into an adult, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: The valley and I'm like the tall as, like these are the peoples today, Like he would switch up the color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he were shells. He did work. He was going for a lot of looks he was going for. I think no, no, he was, because he was like going for like it was Hawaiian like green eyed, but nigga.
Speaker 6: Still Yeah, I think that he I think he was just trying to He's trying to get in touch with his white side.
Speaker 1: Well, he went to that school, so that's cool.
Speaker 6: You have to understand when we talk, the ship that we talk, me and Erica grew up in like the super white in the valley.
Speaker 5: It's super very white, and these are things that you come across.
Speaker 6: Lots of people have identity crisis, a lot of black you know, and it's okay, it happened.
Speaker 1: Ship, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, I struggled with I've struggled with identity crisis because I didn't have a lot of black people around me, and I was constantly trying to, like, you know, find where I felt comfortable, you know, where I felt like like I look like people. And then I was like, well, I'm not. I guess I don't look like anyone here. So I'm just gonna try. I'm gonna try to fit into.
Speaker 1: What they do. Yeah, I don't know, I mean obviously like straight in your hair.
Speaker 6: No, actually in high school I wore my hair now jewel and because my dance coach, she's actually I went to her daughter's birthday party with my kids. Now as an adult, she was such a fucking sorry, you know, if you're listening, you weren't you know you were a bitch.
Speaker 1: You know you're a bitch.
Speaker 6: And she was like, Okay, tonight for the game, you guys have to put your hair down. And I was like, no, Summer, I can't. It doesn't work that way for me. She's like, figure it out. I was like, I can't just straighten my hair. She's like, and then for the first time, I wore my I don't know.
Speaker 1: What I were my hair Nashville for the first time, and she laughed.
Speaker 5: At me, that's Trump, That's fucking horrible.
Speaker 6: She also like she also like taught to African American like culture class and dated all black guys. I don't don't She probably wasn't laughing to be who knows what. I don't even know, but I remember I'm like, how are you gonna laugh?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: I had to do this.
Speaker 6: This is And after that, I wore my hair natural and I figured it out. It took probably like six months to figure it out.
Speaker 1: But I did. Now I won't go back. I can't figure it out again.
Speaker 6: But but I don't even know how I got on this topic. Did contact oh, no contact lenses? Identity crisis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did my hair blonde once a couple of times because I did man, not because I want to be waiting. No, that that showed up in different ways in my life.
Speaker 4: But I feel like once I left high school that like finally, like I could I finally that fell away because I didn't have to surround myself with a certain type of person. I wasn't surrounded by certain I had more diverse experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Erica went to another day super like white is a Catholic skirt wearing.
Speaker 1: And then before that, I went to like a private all girls school which was super white.
Speaker 4: So I would be like whenever I wouldn't at those private dances, like they'd be like, you know, there's a few like black boys at the other.
Speaker 1: School that were like like from Inglewood, Right, I'll be right, numbers, where should I meet you? Howard you? But I'll be there.
Speaker 6: That's why I knew all like the guy who were talking about with the contact lenses. That's the only reason I knew everybody who went to Montclair because one girl came.
Speaker 1: Back and was like, there's so many black guys that go to this private school.
Speaker 4: And I was like, actually, yeah, they actually Montclair did have the most grade because.
Speaker 1: They were shipping them in from the from that for like sports, and they were like, all fine, there's like a bunch of brothers.
Speaker 5: And it's like if you were in an eight mile radius at the Bella, you.
Speaker 1: Knew who they were. That's so true.
Speaker 5: True, it's so true, all of them. We still know these people.
Speaker 1: That's so true.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's hard out here for a black girl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So you know what else someone said about bad turn offs? Incarceration?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I put that on. I saw that. I was like, I messages. She didn't write me back.
Speaker 4: I said, like in the past or currently like currently incarcerated or like formally incarcerated.
Speaker 1: I guess, like I fun, I guess man that.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to have been incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna think how long. It doesn't turn me on? But it like adds another layer to your mystery to me, Yeah, fucked up. I'm trying to work on it. I have a friends from Phil.
Speaker 6: I've done him for like fifteen like literally fifteen years. Nigga has been to jail like literally five times, and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, but why, Like you're a smart guy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You had you have kids, I can't. Like, I'm your friend.
Speaker 6: I pick up the phone sometimes, but dude, why the fuck do you keep going to jail? Honest to god, Like, are you tired of that ship?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I know people get in fine, but that's I don't know. That's stupid. Another turn off for me, though, which just real quick, is teeth and breath mm hmm.
Speaker 6: If you your teeth or I have a teething because the nails, if you have dirt underneath your fingernails or long fingernails we're thinking about like our vaginas. Yes, why I can't do the long fingernails, like it just tells me too much about you?
Speaker 1: What else? What else?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, I don't neglect those things. I like guys who get manicures and pedicures.
Speaker 4: I used to be weird about that, but then I'm like, well, how the fuck am.
Speaker 1: I gonna be weirded about that? And then don't don't like feet and clean No, but now I do now, Like I love a man that will camper himself facials.
Speaker 5: I just got a little horny thinking about it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, real quick, this is all I saw my list things we've done that turned people off.
Speaker 1: One time. I don't know why I did this.
Speaker 6: I who was this nerdy guy that I met on the plane on Spirit And he was so smart and he had this really crazy story of how he was. He was from this really fucked up place in New Jersey. He has a book, he's a lawyer, he's an activist.
Speaker 1: He's like an amazing guy. You know, I like a smart guy or like an intriguing character. And I, oh, no, I just know the story.
Speaker 6: Oh he anyway, he came to my Oh. So the story was he's used to sol drugs. His parents were both in and out of jail and on crack, and he ended up putting himself and had a really poor education, ended up putting himself through law school, put down you know, he went to like let that shit go one day, completely released it, put himself through law school, became this black activist lawyer and has the amazing story.
Speaker 1: So what did you turn his off? Oh? Okay, I don't know why I did this. He was a nerd. I spit in his mouth, like like leaned over him and like not everyone's ready for that. No one's ready for that.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 6: I don't know why I did that to that particular person because it made no sense.
Speaker 4: But I just laughed, were you having like dirty sex right at that moment that made you feel comfortable?
Speaker 6: But maybe I was just like trying to take him over and be a bitch, but he totally was like no, I started cracking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, sorry, no, okay, sorry, did he like spit it out with no?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh my god, don't do that if it's that, it's really filthy and you don't know the memo.
Speaker 1: I've definitely done that with a few people and they didn't they didn't react poorly.
Speaker 4: No, Usually they would sit like the first someone else had, like the first time that it was ever done was like someone.
Speaker 1: Did it to me and then I was like, wow, that was that. I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 4: No, I did like it, so then I don't know. I to gauge it, but you never know. You kind of just gotta you never know.
Speaker 6: I don't like my guys like complain if I scratch and buye them too hard, even though I know I can be kind of rough, but like, don't be a little bit, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, monster.
Speaker 4: No. I mean some guys and even women they want to be made love to all the time, and they want to get that gentleness.
Speaker 1: True. I feel like I go through phases where I'm like that too, or I don't want that. Yeah, but it has to be Like I feel like a healthy balance is ideal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not ever, not everybody is down for, you know, scratching and spitting in their face and whatever.
Speaker 1: I recently had.
Speaker 4: Someone get turned off by something I did or I don't know if they were turned off, but it turned me off, which made me think it was one of their turn offs. Uh. I was hooking up with a guy and like he you know, I'm I'm a squirters before, and.
Speaker 1: It just bragging and he.
Speaker 4: Was going down on me, and I was like, I was like, I'm gonna come, come, and he was like, oh my god, don't score it in my face.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what fuck? Like he said it out loud before I even I was even going to First of all, you can control it. It just wasn't that. It wasn't that type of orgasm.
Speaker 5: Okay, sporting is like a different type of orgasm.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I was and then and then I was like I didn't even know what to do, Like I was just like and I could tell like he was scared, like it was a turnoff for him.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, no, it needs to be a turnof for him. I can't be afraid of any bodily fluid. This guy used to.
Speaker 6: This guy told me once you didn't want to eat my pussy after a result, like if it was really wet, And I was like, after it's wet, didn't want to. He didn't his mouth on there, it was too wet. I just didn't understand. I didn't understand it at all. And I was like, yeah, the same thing, like to self stuff with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was just weird and it made me feel It made me feel weird, and I I think it was a I'm assuming it was one of his turn offfs, like obviously it's something he doesn't enjoy or maybe he's never experienced.
Speaker 6: But in general it made me feel like, oh it maybe like should I not be doing this because nobody this is a turnoff. Nobody wants a man who has any Like. I don't like boundaries. I don't want sexual limits. I like like really free spirit liberated sexually, men like comfortable with their body, their bums right, they're bums and like all things like not.
Speaker 4: That I want to like, I don't want to put anything. I don't want to put anything in a man's bud.
Speaker 1: But I no, no, no, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: But yeah whatever, Jimilla, Well, I'm not doing it. Silence, go for a girl. I mean proud, No, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not against it. But what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: But what in the I'm so confused, That's really what I was confused about, Like, well, what am I? What kind of objects we talk?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Because I don't want to put like a penis in your button? Okay, but maybe a finger?
Speaker 1: Okay, a finger. I'm not against a finger.
Speaker 6: All I can do the finger like a finger or a tongue. That okay, yeah, not anything too crazy, No, I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: No, no, Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we got a question from somebody, and we're gonna switch gears real quick because this question is a little.
Speaker 1: More wait o, wait what, well it's a fun Oh oh yeah, we should talk about it. Okay.
Speaker 6: So in conclusion, because this is our library book report, how to discuss turn ons and turn offs with your partner. This is hard because you can't always tell people to like especially, I mean in general people, I'm defensive.
Speaker 1: And so what like, how do you go about this?
Speaker 2: I can just do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's that, But obviously you want to establish a communication early on in your relationship.
Speaker 1: That's that's ideal.
Speaker 4: Obviously that doesn't always happen, but if you can, if you're starting a relationship, I would say, just start talking about sex early on. If you're already dating somebody, just start talking about it early on. And if you're already dating someone you've had issues talking about it in the past, good luck.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I think, like there's no perfect way.
Speaker 4: I mean I came out of a relationship where I felt like I couldn't talk about sex without getting the person upset and then thinking like they're not good enough or like they're not doing something good enough, when really it was just like me trying to express my needs and me wanting to know what his needs were.
Speaker 1: So I think I think that that approach can happen. I mean, the approach can work.
Speaker 4: You just have to be careful how you do it because people are so sensitive, like, you know, maybe make it about like you know, what can I do to you know, please you? More so that then you can ask maybe hopefully they'll ask, well what can I do to please?
Speaker 1: What can I do to please you? Obviously that doesn't always happen.
Speaker 6: What's I don't know, there's like an alarm going off. Sorry, I don't know what's happening, Like, uh yeah. The first psychology like, uh, is there anything you want me to this is that I always do this, like what's your fantasy?
Speaker 5: Because I want you to ask me what's mine?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Talk filthy? Yeah, like because anything you want me to do differently, and then like you know, and.
Speaker 6: If they say to you economics, you like feel open to talk to them about it, even though just for the record, no one's ever asked me to do anything differently.
Speaker 1: She's perfect.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty good at all these moves. Oh, also not waiting, just like address it immediately or also for sex stuff, I was thinking, like you could do it sexy.
Speaker 4: Like I want you to do it like this, or get like a sex game and play a game with each other so that you can like start opening up yourself more.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 4: So, because we're recording at a studio, we have to go weird, right, we have we have to wrap it up right now.
Speaker 1: So I hope that these things.
Speaker 4: I hope you can relate to some of these turn ons and turn offs, and I hope that you know, if you're experiencing that with your partner, you guys can work through it, because sometimes that's all it is. It's like just a simple conversation can transform your relationship and you guys can have a different relationship. And if you can't, then you have to kind of consider is this the relationship I want?
Speaker 1: True? Yeah, that's true, because you got to be able to communicate and keep it real. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But anyway, make sure you check out our instagram. We are having a brunch on September twenty third. Check out the details. Everyone's invited.
Speaker 6: Just dm us and let us know if you want to come in our favorite brunch spot and detail.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's in Vani twenty seven dollars for unlimited mimosas and unlimited bomb ass food.
Speaker 5: So bring the kids or not whatever, come come and hang out and say hi.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you. We will see you next year, maybe in Monday. Bye bye.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Put puss it for breakfast.
Speaker 3: That's how I start my day. My dick is a pin.
Speaker 8: It's written all over her face. I put my tongue in the mouth and make them pussy lips straws. She got the junk in the trunk, You know, I like junk food.
Speaker 1: Tell her like this life is good, yo, pus