Speaker 1: Stop playing with your phone.
Speaker 2: It's to guys with his boone, just a ball at his boot? The review is there wheels for you? What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, there's sires or just okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Guys with us boon just a ball at his boom. They'll be arguing about breakfast bot. What do they know?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: It is ready with all that.
Speaker 2: Post and you get to hear that's like bet you.
Speaker 1: You were talking through it the whole thing. Can I make it brighter?
Speaker 3: Because episode we're going to upload to our YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait? Also, where is my Why are you one? Guest? Two? No? No? Now stop? Now that works?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, all right, well hello everyone?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did we say anything that you need to say again? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I just wanted it to be brighter because we are now uploading this toy youtub tube channel. Hi everyone who's watching right now?
Speaker 1: I guess we're now YouTube stars, so we should do YouTube things. Probably not happening, all right, hit the link in the bio. Is there a link in the bio?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All right, hey, guess what Andrew what? This is a very special episode. It's episode one thirty five of Serial Killers. Welcome to Friday, yay, and do you know what time it is?
Speaker 3: Cereal?
Speaker 1: Time? It's time to make the donuts?
Speaker 3: Shut your mouth. We got the dunkin Donuts Cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not dunkin Donuts Cereal, it's Dunkin' cereal. So my secret squirrel, Joel, it's shop right, furry friend, Joel, I think he's my secret squirrel.
Speaker 3: You keep saying secret squirrel as if it's like normal to refer to someone.
Speaker 1: From it is know the Hannah Barbera cartoon from the seventies and eighties Secret squirrel?
Speaker 3: Why would I know secret squirrel? Did he have a cape?
Speaker 1: He had little things goggles? Okay, which reminds you of goggles Paisano? Who is goggles Paisano from the Flintstones? Who is that? All right? Can we just move on because I'm very decided to try this cereal.
Speaker 3: You're so excited that you had to go off on a tangent about secret squirrels and gabb it Paisano goggles, goggles Paisano.
Speaker 1: Yes, my friend Matt will get a kick out of that. Okay. Do you remember when he was riding around the racetrack, and his wheels were like the rocks were no that were going down to nothing, and then he was just on sticks.
Speaker 3: Why would that ever ring a bell in my mind? Whatsoever?
Speaker 1: So secret squirrel Joel called me and said, I have these in the office. They're not even out on the shelf yet, and come get them. And I did, and I have them. And those are the only two cereals we're doing today. This should be a bonus episode, but I'm just not doing those anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't like bonus episodes.
Speaker 1: I love bonus episodes, but it uses too much of our content.
Speaker 3: I like when we call it prize and side episodes because it remember when we were doing that first boot.
Speaker 1: Sec Yeah, I do. But I don't think we're going to do bonuses anymore unless it's something of extreme importance. Okay, so let me break them out. Going down to the cereal set.
Speaker 3: Which is just a bag.
Speaker 1: Yay, look at that mocha late and caramel machiato. So basically they are huffed balls with marshmallows. They both have marshmallows cool made with Dunkin coffee, and they have a little bit of caffeine in them.
Speaker 3: I rolled through this and you said it's like zero point one percent of a cup.
Speaker 1: I'm told it's one tenth of a cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's nothing.
Speaker 1: So we'll just eat ten cups each and we'll be good to go.
Speaker 3: I'm so good on that. But like, you're more than welcome to Which one do you want to try first? I want to? Okay, So what are the two options?
Speaker 1: I would like to try the mocha lat first because I don't think I'm gonna like it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, You know me.
Speaker 1: I don't really like coffee flavored things. I do like Dunkin coffee my favorite coffee, but I don't know. So let's Scotti shake it? Should I play the chingle?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: It's our YouTube channel so people can watch you shake it now. Oh no, you guys are in for a real treat.
Speaker 1: I don't think so because my shirt's a little bit tight and I really don't want to shake everything.
Speaker 3: But well, now our YouTube audience gets to see what I get to see all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I need to make these easier to find, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Scotty, so can see down andrew.
Speaker 1: Out A piece of cereal might fly out? All right, let's get in here. I like the box art, it's nice.
Speaker 3: Same. I'm very excited for the caramel one. This one is kind of like meh, Like, if I go to Duncan, I don't ask for a mocha laate. I don't really like them.
Speaker 1: I get coffee, hot coffee, that's all. I get. Maybe a nice tea every once in a while, but I don't get coffee drinks.
Speaker 3: No. I mean they're so loaded up with sugar and whipped cream and just terrible things for you.
Speaker 1: By the way, that is the donut that Cooper and Ashley always request, strawberry strawberry frosted with sprinkles. Not many locations have that.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, strawberry frosted with sprinkles is my favorite donut. Did you know that's in cream.
Speaker 1: Duncan sells two billion donuts worldwide annually. Not surprised one billion for me to eat a billion donuts? You know? So this is from our friend at Posts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, they never sent it to us.
Speaker 1: Post is our friend. But you know, we broke up a little bit because they didn't send us these. They always send us to stuff before it hits shelves, and I'm a little disappoin that all the other Cereal podcasts had it before us.
Speaker 3: But who the other Cereal podcasts?
Speaker 1: You know, those are other ones, like which one Cereal Time. Oh he's my favorite. He's cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, maybe we should contact him and have him on our show.
Speaker 1: We thought about that at the beginning. Remember, yeah, I think we should. Yeah, we might. All right, So let's it's it's it's very coffee e it is, yeah, it has it has an extreme coffee aroma.
Speaker 3: So excited. I love coffee.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the one with the most marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Oh see I want oh people can't see your butt crack.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to see my butt crack.
Speaker 3: And f w percent milk and one two percent one percent. I'm a fan of the smell. I'm a fan of a lot of things with this. First of all, the puff shape. Let's talk about that. Okay, that is a nice like that is a generous puff.
Speaker 1: I've tried to think of another post Cereal that might have a puff this shape, but I can't think of any.
Speaker 3: They're very large, and the marshmallows look like they're a nice size.
Speaker 1: All right, you're ready, yep? Oh yeah, all Right, I could see somebody that really likes coffee, oh my god, really liking this cereal. Not for me personally, it's not for me. Not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
Speaker 3: This is one hundred percent right up my alley. Whenever I've said on this podcast that I want a coffee flavored cereal, this is the exact taste I've been looking for. It is a perfect blend of coffee and marshmallowy goodness and cereal. It is like a coffee flavored ice cream cereal. And I am so about that. This is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you give it?
Speaker 3: Four bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Now, this is nothing against Post or Duncan or anything, but again, I'm not a coffee flavored thing fan, So two bowls for me it's a little harsh. It's not because I just I can't get into it.
Speaker 3: Coffee flavored things are not up everyone's alley, right, And I totally understand that. For me, this checks all the boxes. Like coffee flavored cereal. That's it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that it? Yeah? Okay, I have a feeling that I'm really gonna like the next one. Actually, why doesn't this work? See, this is the things that you don't get to hear when you listen, because I'm gonna cut this all out so you can go back and listen and see that you're not hearing this part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm too lazy to go and cut this out in post production because I just want to upload it all at one time because.
Speaker 1: Up next from post Duncan caramel machiata. Now, what is a machiato. I know that's some trendy fancy whatever. I just get coffee and if I want it flavored. My favorite flavored coffee that Duncan had that was a limited time thing and it came back once, but I've never seen it again. Pistachio.
Speaker 3: Oh, you loved pistachio.
Speaker 1: The pistachio coffee was my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made their pistachio coffee was aplus. So now here's a stupid question. I know you're probably gonna get mad at me for it. Duncan is a regional thing, not anymore.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're on the West coast now too. That was the one holdout area and they are now also on the West Coast. Tim Horton's Tim Hortons is Canadian, gotcha? Although they are in the United States and some portions nice, mostly close to the border. There was some in New York for a while, but they vanished, and there was one in New Jersey that was that you never got to go out to. I know you thought was there, but it was closed. Yes, okay, And we did have the tim Hortons tim Bit cereal. I don't know if that's still a thing, but it's all right there. Yeah, look at that tim Bits all right. So let's get into the Duncan hold song.
Speaker 3: Do you know how bad mocha lattes and caramel macchiatos are from Duncan? Like if you get bad for you, no, no bad for you. Like if you get an iced Duncan caramel macchiato, like just say a large that's already starting your day off with like six hundred calories.
Speaker 1: Okay, we eat sugar cereal, yeah, NonStop, but.
Speaker 3: We eat literally like a spoonful.
Speaker 1: What else do you eat during the day? Everything is bad for you? Who cares? Just enjoy it?
Speaker 3: You shake, Shake.
Speaker 1: This is not going to come across very well on video. It's much better on audio. And I'm sweating, just like I was the time that Jake recorded us the lights. I can't with the lights, it's too hot.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing better than you were with the one that Jake filmed and we never uploaded because you were having like a panic attack the whole time.
Speaker 1: Where is that one that never I don't know Jake left take the video in the must have taken it with my camera that's missing. Oh God, nice Jammer incident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: By the way, they were almost an advertiser on this podcast for half a second. It didn't happen. Shut up, no way, post this this cereal, no way. Yeah, there were some rumblings downstairs and.
Speaker 3: Uh, you mean me empty downstairs because everyone's working from home.
Speaker 1: The roach is down there. They were rumbling around because that's all that's down there right now.
Speaker 3: I get to see my apartment today after they fumigated it, and the exterminator told me explicitly, he said, you may walk in to a whole bunch of dead bug corpses. In that case, I will be sleeping here.
Speaker 1: I don't really like the word corpse for bugs. I mean, a corpse is something bigger than just a bug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like what if the bug is big? Oh are you checking your phone? No? Why check your phone? Why did I feel vibration?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe it's the chat room that you're in. The chat room, that's the speaker room that you're in. What stitch youer thing?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about there?
Speaker 1: That thing they make me go on in the morning that I don't flack. Yeah, that one, Okay, it's not Oh here, can you like reach.
Speaker 3: It to me?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to use a different spoon because I can't with the coffee.
Speaker 3: I love the coffee.
Speaker 1: This is not a very entertaining episode. Every time we recorded for video, they suck ready, here we go, or you.
Speaker 3: Just get really self conscious like a teenage girl and you're like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sooner movies three.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like you, not so much at first taste. I think I got too many marshmallows. Not enough of the coffee.
Speaker 1: Never too many marshmallows. There is Please don't slurp that goes through me, dude, like nails on a chalkboard. Seriously, that is the one sound I just cannot tolerate. I can't.
Speaker 3: I want people to dm us of them slurping.
Speaker 1: Then they will no longer be able to follow us or dm us.
Speaker 3: So both of these cereals, Like I came around to this caramel one. I'm giving this also four bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: There was a little bit of coffee flavor here. I'm telling you, just a little bit. I want to take both of these cereals home. You can have them. I can tolerate it.
Speaker 3: I love them. They are fantastic. They're so unique in their tastes. Like I feel like we've been having so much of the same cereal lately. You either bring in a granola or a cashuke or tree. You keep saying that you don't even know it is not You don't pay attention. How is it not the same? We did a Cinnamon Squares episode where we ate four different varieties of cinnamon squares. So this is a unique, different flavor and it's delicious.
Speaker 1: There was a coffee cereal many years ago. It did not last don't remember what the name was. And then there was another one that was supposed to come out from General Mills. I saw a picture of it and it never did so I guess it didn't get past the test stage. But this one is I'm going to give this one four balls because I do like this one. And if you look in the milk, it actually appears as if the pieces have expanded. Yeah, see that that leger. Now they get airrier as milk fills them.
Speaker 3: These cereals like a sponge milk. Speaking of sponge, Oh boy, I'm showing love with these cereals. What are you searching for? What are you searching for?
Speaker 2: The bas red stains on your ass?
Speaker 1: Flowers day vas It says vast. It is vaz because it rhymes with hands kind of instead of saying vas, I always say vase. He says vaz. That was Sponge, Molly all about Molly Ringwald sixteen candles?
Speaker 3: How old was is that song?
Speaker 1: That song is from ninety four to ninety five, and right in there, cool, I can see why Sponge didn't last past the nineties? Are you kidding? Sponge is great? How about Plowed? That was another great one. Here we go, Yeah, it's gonna kick in right here. You're so not into music.
Speaker 3: I'm not into your weird niche alternative music.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety four ninety five, every like pop radio station was playing alternative music.
Speaker 3: I completely understand that, but you can't let me look up Sponge's highest chart position. Go ahead, hold please, Sponge rock band. Let's see PLoud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cloud and Molly were their two hits.
Speaker 3: Plowd hit number forty one on the Hot one hundred, Molly sixteen Candles Down the Drain.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Candles Down the Drain hit number fifty five.
Speaker 3: When I say niche music.
Speaker 1: You're looking at the pop charts. You have to go to the alternative.
Speaker 3: Charts, okay, which, okay, all right, it was probably number one. It's just like rap music.
Speaker 1: Casey Casem used to talk that up. Here's Sponge with Molly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did he say the full title though, sixteen Candles Down the Drain.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so, because that was in parentheses.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean again, we're talking like TikTok music now being on Z one hundred. Nobody knows the songs, but they're there.
Speaker 1: No, My kids say, how do you know that song? Well, I mean because it was a huge hit twenty years ago and you're just hearing it now for the first time. Yeah, I mean stupid TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, can I say the one thing that's really bothering me about TikTok kids? It's so hot in here. It's really not. But to continue, I hate that TikTok Like gen Z kids are now like I like, oh my god, that's such main character energy. Like so instead of being like, oh, you did something and that was really cool, they'll be like, that's such main character energy.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: Uh. Trust me, I'm seeing enough tiktoks to know this is a thing. It's gross, it's disgusting. Main character energy does not exist. Why are you fanning out.
Speaker 1: Your shirt wedding? I need a drink? Like so you're telling me if I drink unsweetened iced tea, it's not going to do anything for me.
Speaker 3: We will fight till the death on this one. Why because tea is a diuretic?
Speaker 1: Wait isn't that? Isn't that the book that used to be advertised on the prices right in the eighties from that crazy guy l Ron Hubbard? What? Oh that's dynastic?
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Dianetics by l.
Speaker 3: Ron Hubbard?
Speaker 1: By your copy at B.
Speaker 3: Doulton's World in Books or wherever paperbacks are over? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We hope you have a wonderful weekend and the Cereal Duncan stuff should be on store shelves right about now. Yeah, you can get it now, it's available now.
Speaker 3: It is so good. I cannot recommend it enough. This is my opinion. Scott doesn't like the mocha one. I would say that if you're looking for a sweeter taste, go caramel. If you're looking for more coffee flavored ice cream taste, go mocha. Both are excellent, big fans, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Great, Please follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers p C and on the way apparently soon as serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making that list, checking it twice, Gonna find out which cereals are rancid or delicious rancid? Okay, why are you going to play a song that I don't know?
Speaker 1: You do know this song? If you don't know this song, dude, you ready? Sure? Stupid mouse black Coot? Why choose black Hat Cadillac the Boys a time Bomb? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean ish, I feel like that was black Cadillac. I feel like that was on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Too soundtrack. That's why I would know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go, Thanks for listening. Have a wonderful weekend. We will see you on Monday. Until then, crunch.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was an exciting episode.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think you should delete it.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting it up why, I mean not video, audio, great? Love it?
Speaker 3: Why stupid? And then you're gonna yell at me for not doing anything for this podcast.
Speaker 1: Please turn the lights, turn the lights down low.