Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland.
Speaker 4: Security, Chatch Matters has said that the stock market will begin to fall apart on February fifteenth, that is Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You want to talk about that, Yeah, I mean, this is one.
Speaker 6: Of those things when you have these open ended questions and you have AI, you know, giving you responses, and so you know, it was funny because you said they can't give you the prices. They can't give you the prices. Where somebody asks window they see the stock market falling, and they gave the date February fifteenth to that is Wednesday.
Speaker 5: And then I started reading something.
Speaker 7: But notice they scrubbed out if you put in Apple, what's the best price about Apple?
Speaker 5: Microsoft? They won't get that way. They haven't they haven't done that yet. That is true? Which is it? I mean again interesting?
Speaker 6: Then I started seeing some analysts create stories around that, and so it's it's changing the world.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Three months ago, let's forget three months ago. Five months ago, we weren't thinking thinking of AI in this sense. Three months later, we have to think of it in the future context of what it can do. It's changed and we thought that it will change media, will change education, and that has a chance to change finance. So we gotta be very mindful of what's happening.
Speaker 4: What's your thoughts on, what's your thoughts on? Everybody chime in on this.
Speaker 7: You want to you want to political political take, you want my honest opinion.
Speaker 4: What's your honest opinion? This is this is market mondays, this is market Monday. As long as don't please don't curse. Don't curse.
Speaker 7: I'm not but please you sound like my dad. My dad just tell me to ease back on that cursing, though, please please. I it would be a great help if Chad GPT didn't filter out the information.
Speaker 5: I wish they would give a price.
Speaker 7: I know they didn't want the risk associated with the probability of the market falling beginning on the fifteenth.
Speaker 5: I would like to see the data around that.
Speaker 7: So the people that I end up talking to about this at Goldman and JP Morgan like it's not gonna happen in Februarre like capital is still flowing in from his funds to clients accounts.
Speaker 5: Are we going to see a pullback? For sure? But is it going to be like.
Speaker 7: A cataclysmic fault? We also have to so this is the game side of the game. NFTs and Crypto fell apart. AI is a new sensation, right, So Hulk Hogan is dead Crypto and NFT. Here comes Ultimate Warrior AI, and they're doing everything they can keep it front and center. What better way to do so than to make it a predictive model around one of the most important financial ecosystems, that is the stock market. If I would chat GPT, I would pull an Elon like move, and I would give one stock or asset class and tell them either where to buy or where to short it, and then the fanfare of it around it would be even bigger than it is now. I think it's a little bit hypee to say on the fifteenth that it is on the fall.
Speaker 6: Without giving like obviously, I'm sure there's some technical analysis that that was put into that or maybe not, right, Like who knows the fact that you don't where the prediction coming from. It's like anybody can say that. But also we have so has the thing right, Like we've seen the intelligence of this AI, right, we've seen it past the bar, We've seen it past a lot of testing. So there's obviously intelligence there. We just don't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 4: It passed the bar, and it past the medical, the medical exam, whatever exam they take.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, we're not gonna play about the mkn practice.
Speaker 6: In my mind, yeah, whatever, it's dedicated six years of day live This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Earners.
Speaker 3: What's Up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 5: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 6: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest lefe ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: I dedicate fifteen years of their life. That's what I'm saying. So it's like, you know, it passed. It passed the medical exam, and it passed the bar exam.
Speaker 5: What's next? Series seven? Homework seven next?
Speaker 7: How much would the GDP of America need to drop an order for the stock market to go down?
Speaker 5: Also, we also know the market.
Speaker 7: Has the highest probability of going up on Mondays and Fridays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays as much capital as not deployed. I would have loved to have seen them say that the market is going to fall on a Monday and we have like a Black Friday kind of it.
Speaker 5: I like the technology. I think it's amazing.
Speaker 7: I will say though, for all my marketers. A lot of this technology that Chad GBT built was copied from Russell Brunton. Brunton had this shit out four years. Excuse me four years.
Speaker 5: Ter.
Speaker 7: Mike clip please please, there's a game inside of it. Everyone that was pushing NFT heavy on the venture side. How do you pivot so hard after doing marketing for so long on NFTs when there are and this is the second time that Internet marketing entrepreneurs have been copied and or ripped off, and then it went to angel and VC. Do I think the technology is amazing?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Do I think it is a second coming to crisis they're marketing and now no, they scrubbed like so I was on like the second version three point five is dramatically filtered in comparison to two point.
Speaker 6: Zher Oh you're talking about chat. Yeah, they so that was one of the things in round two. We didn't get to round two, but we'll get to that another later time. That the Microsoft Google battle they think at four point zero is gonna be the one that brings everybody back to bing, or at least brings people to being.
Speaker 5: I'll go separate record. Now, No one's going to be.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're probably take what you say percentages wise, nine to ten percent. Take a little bit of mark I mean you take a little bit of market share. That's how you start. I mean it's gonna be interesting. Man, round one. We ra if they get ahead, eight or nine rounds, Bro, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 7: Bing Bing, They're gonna have to rebrand, like Bing's not gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Bing's not gonna do it. Google, Big misstep, Big misstep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that was the part that was kind of like surprising.
Speaker 5: That was like reading that.
Speaker 6: The executives were like, why did we do this? We shouldn't have done this. This was reactive. This wasn't proactive, like we were reacting too early. We weren't ready to release this. It wasn't time, but they had to do something.
Speaker 7: So what will be interesting, however, is when they began to integrate the AI into YouTube. M that's going to be Now, if they can filter comments, this is what I really want to see. I want to see one of these AI platforms have like an auto responder for that only email, social media, but YouTube engagement.
Speaker 5: That would be different.
Speaker 7: So now if you can find a way to integrate bar into YouTube, and now you can tie that into AdSense and now have engagement around the clock.
Speaker 5: Microsoft. Can't touch that, can't touch this.
Speaker 7: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, mic drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,