Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: You know whoever started that rumor when I was a kid that Sierra was a man? We need you to the podium.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Who started that? Was the way they hung uh Saddam in like the village in the center. That's what we need to do to the person that started that rumor when I was a kid that Sierra was a myth. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: But now the only thing but the with the white man saying is if it's a black guy that started that room, I don't know if you really thought.
Speaker 2: No, but you like part of that. Yeah, yeah, like you won't show up to the Actually I would vote yes at city council for its Anonymously, he was sitting in a mail in ballot. Okay, death by firing squad about a little better. That's a little bit, a little better whatever it is. But Roy, we are here today.
Speaker 3: This entire episode is dedicated to the greatest rebounder that ever lived, Russell Wilson. We are just here today to give you your eternal flowers for being just a you know, a professional, good stand up guy. When the task calls, you answered, You answered that task. And Sierra too, I mean, she has the longest video in history right now. I think the video is about two hours and twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's a six second loop. That's one for two hours. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love the Nokia video, but I haven't watched that since Sierra dropped her video.
Speaker 2: I didn't even look at my child for weekends. Yeah, it was just locked in on the phone. Hard, I mean d hard.
Speaker 3: She look I mean, yeah, Sierra looks. She looks amazing. Man, she looks absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: There's something about women like her Rihanna, even when they're not naked, they just look incredible with clothes on.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see the video earlier this year of halle Berry in the bathroom when she was like making that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Wink d Marius, Sorry you didn't you left it? Fill in the blank. I filled in the blank.
Speaker 3: He was halle Berry was making that thing bounce a little bit. No, but I didn't know halle I didn't know her game. I wasn't familiar with her game.
Speaker 2: I didn't know halle Berry had a saw sort fish. I didn't. I didn't know she had all of that back there. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was the most amazing video of the year until Sierra dropped her video.
Speaker 2: You know, I consider Future one of our forefathers, one of our kings. If you will, you lost, bro, I'm sorry. You could say my collection, you could do any song you want to make yourself feel better. Oh you took that loss? Yeah yeah, this one, Yeah, Callie, I just wasn't familiar. And you could see the cuff too. It's not just the leg meat that she's taken, it's there. This is gonna be a horny podcast. I'm sorry, we're just.
Speaker 3: Given were given flowers today. This is gonna be a floral podcast.
Speaker 2: Sarah is also one of the best dancers of our generation. Is definitely without a doubt. She exuded the choreography without a doubt. And whoever the director was, you know, I'd love I'd love to see what's on the cutting room floor, what didn't make the video?
Speaker 3: And I told you when I saw when I saw her at a Missu's show in Chicago, you forgot. You almost forget how many records her as, Oh of course, like, yeah, no, she has, she has records.
Speaker 2: She's one to do.
Speaker 3: She's one of the Yeah, she's one of the best entertainers, probably in the last fifteen years.
Speaker 2: For sure. I can say I was entertained this weekend. Yeah, very old, thank you, thank you. Before we get off the horny topics, I got into an argument with someone over the weekend that the Lori Harvey Playboy issue never came out because I feel like I would have saw the photos. It was like, there's no way that that actually. Oh yes, okay, I was in fact wrong because we went and googled it, and boy was it a fucking letdown. Now I know why no one talked about it. Well, she wasn't go do Vogue. Well, we spoke about it. We didn't think that she would be new Well, no, with Sean we went.
Speaker 1: We went through the photos and we you thought that those were like prequels on photo.
Speaker 2: I thought that, like when the issue came out, she was like at least like a little nipple slip in a tasteful way. Yeah. Then was the point of this? Yeah, I mean she looks incredible. Don't get me wrong. This is the horny talking. This is the post Sierra video and pre nut clarity like whatever, then you want to call it. I just don't know what the point was.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's still the Playboy brand. She has the bunny ears. She's just not showing any you know, she's not revealing anything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sound just like a horny insult. What is the point point a playboy to be naked?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not everybody who both don't don't subscribe. I don't know. I just assume to be sexy and she like, for example, she's topless in that photo, sexy but tasteless, but taste.
Speaker 2: Race your ship on her Instagram. Yeah it's not. I have the right to be mad. God, I have the fucking rights to the Americans to be mad.
Speaker 3: You should going to play with website and leave like a you know, like a little scathing review.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, listen, man, I don't know where the brand is headed, but uh, you need to see more Bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wationer. Did not spend seven decades sex trafficking women for something like this to come out. Yeah, the brand took a left turn somewhere now. It's just like you know, that's the teflon dawn right there. Oh Hugh, Oh, he got in and got out as a legend, didn't he. Now listen, how did he make it through? Pay your tax?
Speaker 1: White privilege.
Speaker 2: Pay your taxes, pay you fail. Jeffrey Epstein didn't make it throw made it through.
Speaker 1: Well, he took it too far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's the difference. I don't think he went that far. They may have been of age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes all the difference from the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, Like, there you go. That's it. The law, the law, the law. The laws are fine with rape as long as they're of age.
Speaker 1: You don't want this is your podcast, do you want it to end? No, we're not okay with that would say such a thing. The conclusion of what you guys were saying, it's definitely not. The conclusion was saying, did you.
Speaker 2: Have that into the Playboy Mansion? Yes, it was a party us party? Was it? I forgot whose part it was? You like, first come to me. I'm so jealous of the things that you experienced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was somebody's party. Somebody had a party of the Playboy Mansion one year. It was out in Cali. I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't. It was cool, but it wasn't. I guess you know kind of went in there, would you know, just I don't know what I thought was gonna. I thought people were going to be having sex as soon as you walked in. Yeah, I would naturally, But it wasn't that. It was a very cool, you know party. It was you know, it was a lot of a lot of women there, but it wasn't the you know, the wild night that I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing when I went to the puff one, just me and Al Sharpton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you snuck in that one to no No Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well thank god I did. Now I'm not on the flight logs. Yeah, got thank fucking god. Man.
Speaker 3: They would add to email all kind of ship you know what.
Speaker 2: That it's just salt they and Al Sharpton that are gonna go exactly. Well, yes, it was a horny weekend for sure. I'm actually happy that Dreamville did not live stream so I could put all my focus into Sierra. And I also did not get fomo from dream though, because they did not stream it, because I feel like I would have had that.
Speaker 3: I saw a couple of clips floating around. I didn't see any performance. I did see that Cole brought Eric Abadu up.
Speaker 2: Well, she was also one of the headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I saw that, and I think I may have saw Cole sitting down performing some record and I didn't see any other other clips outside of that.
Speaker 1: I got a call from our failed me first, she failed me, she said, yo, before I said, Yo, when you meet Cole, like tell him you know that's between us? Okay, No, she said, Yo.
Speaker 2: I'm going to translate that, she said.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm gonna put you as my screensaver on my phone so that if I get nervous, I don't forget, like I bet, like, just call me when you get when you meet him, she called me, Yo, I met him, Yo, he fired the.
Speaker 2: Funk he's fire? What that mean?
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, he's still next to you, Like like, nah, he left?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: What the fuck's a his aura? He fired?
Speaker 2: Cooler?
Speaker 1: Or like what yo? Fits me off? What you mean he does?
Speaker 2: I've spent a good amount of time with him. Yeah, what's his?
Speaker 1: Orror though? Because j Cole looked like he don't even care about or like he's the.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 3: He's the Adam Sandler rep. He dresses, he dress, saying his laundry day every day for you don't give a fuck. He wants some jays on. You have good jay's on, but you don't care what he.
Speaker 2: Complete the clean ones and some baggy he ain't.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna be you know what I'm saying. He gonna put a bunch of labels on. He ain't really that guy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he wants to play basketball. I done met a bunch of niggas with some fly ass clothes or be black as that's the fact.
Speaker 3: But you know, but any guy walking down the block dressed as J Cole, that ain't JA Cole swagged, I don't see damaras saying, yo, Translaura, like you might say he's older before you say you ain't. You ain't say don't do that. I'm just saying this is it's J Cole, So we get it, we understand. But it's like Aura, really.
Speaker 2: Like there was anyone else that would look like they think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like cold on, he's not. He doesn't look like the prototypical rap star. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And that's perbec because when he first came out.
Speaker 2: He tried to which you know, rock trying to make him. Yet you kept a.
Speaker 1: Good watch on. You know, he kept you know, had waves and you know he was trying to he was a little young Jay.
Speaker 2: He was like he was trying to like put Bernice in her first video Traublazer. But now that he's you know.
Speaker 3: He's built this brand and he's you know, he's like, man, I don't himself, Just put the fucking beat on and let me go.
Speaker 1: Crost Ura has nothing to do with the way that you're dressed or the way that your hair is.
Speaker 2: Style.
Speaker 1: It's the energy that you exude when you walk in the room, how you make people feel, like, the emotions you draw to people. That's aura. How many rap stars have you met with good aura? Have you met many of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I met I met a few rappers were good or a few. You know, I met a lot of rappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean, but anybody star though, Like everybody's not a rap star, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a lot of rappers, but you know, it's not a lot of rap stars like you know, the rap stars when they walk.
Speaker 2: In the room. I mean, that's where the industry was so wrong about the quote unquote Big Three. Like we've heard Drake talk about Sylvia. Rone didn't want to start as like he doesn't have the it factor. He's not a star whatsoever? Cole that they said the same ship when Jayson him like, that's not a rap star. And now you look at the three rap stars are the ones that look like they're not stars? Kendrick didn't look like a star. I love that everyone was wrong about that shit because those three are fucking stars. I mean, redefine what that looks like.
Speaker 3: It's just a testament to good music, just surpassing all of that, no matter what it looked like, what you dress like, you know, if you if your music is a one and that's all that matters here.
Speaker 2: Like the first time I met Cole was in a studio. It was just like four of us, and the first thing he said to me was tell me about yourself. Like he's just a good person, like he has that type of or like that was nobody. I was with Aristotle We're trying to do the Crooked Smile video, and he I could have been no, but I could have been Eris's man's assistant, whatever the fuck it was. He was like, Oh, tell me about yourself. Who are you? That shit is good Aura, Like that's a good person in a studio that just focuses on everyone. Tell me about yourself. I think that's Oh.
Speaker 3: See, if I get that off, they're gonna be like, oh, he's an asshole. Tell me about yourself. But we're sitting in the same room. What's up, man, where you're from? But tell me a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that, though maybe not a star quality per se, but like very successful people i've noticed do do that. Like you would think the stereotype would be that the CEO success person be an asshole, not even focus on somebody mopping up. Like the first time I was ever in an elevator with Lee R. Cohen, he said the same thing to me, Who are you? What do you do? Tell me about yourself? Successful people do that shit, and that's good or a shit, but they just want to know how broke you are? That that's you. We look at this pezzant, How can I exploit you for your work? There are you do? Digital?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: Here's ten other things that's not on your job. That's how I go. But no, Cole has a good aura, has a good orda. I didn't see too many it is, man.
Speaker 3: Just say yelling Cole has a good organ I'm not saying that he does it. It's just funny, like another guy say that.
Speaker 2: That's all I saw Eve talking about. They brought Mohammed's crib to Raleigh, North Carolina. I went to Mohammed's crib to shoot with Cole with Mohammad too, like watching that's a real authentic thing, Like Cole really paid off his mortgage for the rest of his life. Mohammad never needs a fucking thing for the rest of his life because he let Cole not pay his rent for five months because he was broke like that, Aura, shit is real. No, Cole is that he's a good guy man, you know.
Speaker 3: And I gave him a lot of ship, a lot of hell last year, But that still doesn't mean that he's not a good guy.
Speaker 2: Of course, believe he's a good guy. And I don't think like you would really define Cole's existence as a good human being. Who am I cold reevaluating with him with his wife and kids? Like damn, I don't know, mall doesn't really fucking my our like that. I mean, the Cold is a good guy man. I just don't you know. It's so good. It's all good. It's so good. Look what the year does we're here, Like, listen, it's all good, man, the year to the day we are healing. Ma. Do you think you have a good or you have a good order? Do you think you have a good or I think I have a great or? Okay?
Speaker 1: Like what color you think it is?
Speaker 2: Like my hue? Yeah? Oh, I should have brought my our photo today. I don't know, probably like some variant of like a light green. I don't know what you're wearing right now.
Speaker 1: No, this is a This is like more of an olive, more of a navy green.
Speaker 2: You give me more of like a lavender or.
Speaker 1: Green represents nurturing, compassion, and a deep connection to nature. It can also signify healing and growth, and Rory said he sees.
Speaker 3: Perfectly connection to nature balance. I'm a lever so balunce somewhere and I didn't even know that. Look at how I'm giving it to you.
Speaker 2: That's right there. When I don't even know my and I just can't fight face. It's just somethime I tell you all, like, come on, man and tell me about yourself. I left that one part of the Leon conversation that fucking terrified me. A six six Israeli man going, why do I need to know you? Like? I don't know? I don't know. I don't even know. Why do I need to? Which is such a brilliant question though he didn't meet it, like an asshole.
Speaker 3: Why should I know you? Yeah, that's just people that just don't have small talk. I was like, get right to it, Like, Yo, who are you tell me about yourself?
Speaker 1: Lear I love you?
Speaker 2: I know you watched this podcast. Absolutely he has as Berger's in a good way. Like, that's why I think lear Con is successful. He has no filter of how he says anything. Like that's a talent though, Hell yeah, that's a talent. That's a skill. Yeah, especially to do that around fucking Eric Bean get away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a skill. That's a good Who are you telling me about yourself?
Speaker 2: That should in front of supreme? Yeah. I feel like this.
Speaker 1: I feel like people should go into first dates like that too, though, like fuck the small talk, just like who are you? Why should I know you? What's wrong with you? What would your X say is wrong with you? What would your mama say is wrong with you? Like, let's like really get to it, don't you?
Speaker 3: Way don't say that, because if a god sat down on the first day and came at you like that, you would get up.
Speaker 1: My answer is already prepared. I've been preparing them in the shower for years. I know I want to answer to them. Question you are sick of than our thoughts.
Speaker 3: You've been preparing first date answers in your mind in the shower for years.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 1: That's manipulation? YEA, go into it knowing exactly what you're gonna say. If you were applying for a job, that's how you don't You're gonna say.
Speaker 2: You don't approach your first date like a job was try because it's not a job.
Speaker 1: This could be for life. This could be beneficial and relationships are work. Yeah, I'm gonna I want to present my best self. I'm not lying, but I do want to think out my answer so that when I present them to you, you have the whole picture. I don't think that that's manipulated.
Speaker 3: Okay, So baby, to give it to me. You on the first day, he said, He goes, I give you my sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do you think I'm about to take you.
Speaker 2: You think I'm about to go on the day and be like yo, So how.
Speaker 1: She said it.
Speaker 2: I'm not texting under the head like your baby, what you said when you got a ear piece with the man.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, so you on the first day, and he said, Yo, so demarriage, tell me more about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, tell me about you first, and then we'll get in the manipulation. That's manipulation.
Speaker 2: That manipulation when if somebody asked you a question and you answer with a question, I'm going to manipulation one on one.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm gonna tell you about me, right, But also I am a public figure where there are a million and eighteen clips of me talking about me. I want to hear about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, but if you don't watch the show, that is truly narcissistic. Holy shit, that's what I'm saying. To think to go on a first date. There's so much on YouTube. He should have done his research.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm saying, take that out there, let's take that.
Speaker 2: Off the plate.
Speaker 3: He's never seen the podcast, never seen a clip, which you prefer. But you know what I prefer, all right, so that he doesn't know anything. He just he just thinks you're attractive and he wants to go on a date with you, and yeah, I mean, and he wants to take you out of heah.
Speaker 1: He wants to get to.
Speaker 3: Know you better, and he says, so listen, baby d I'm a financial investor. You know, I travel. I have a very busy schedule, very hectic. I'm glad that I finally got a chance to take you to dinner. You know, listen, I'm newly divorced. I've been divorced about a year and a half. I've been divorce.
Speaker 2: Why are you cosplaying?
Speaker 3: I've been divorced for like a year and a half. You know, I've been nervous about getting back in the dating pool. But here I am. So you know, tell me a little bit about yourself and you know what type of what type of woman you are and what are you looking for?
Speaker 2: I hate those type of questions, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Why do you hate the bro because I mean, because there's a lot about me. I would say, well, what would you like to know? What about me? Would you like to know?
Speaker 2: Do you have a real pinky toe? Now?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do? Very long joy squirt, I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: You said no small talk. He's getting right to it, is it? Bush Loyon said that I didn't say that. Yeah, but baby, you practicing your answers. You ain't give us an answer yet.
Speaker 1: If a man asked me to do it, squirt, I would have walk off the door and call the cops on my way out, asking your blessing. You're not wasting time like he getting right to it.
Speaker 2: He could change your life. Yeah, what you.
Speaker 1: Mean, I can. I'm going to tell you about my values, because if I tell you about my personality, my personality comes off differently to different people depending on their own view.
Speaker 2: And okay, so what are some of your quality?
Speaker 1: My values are love, family, peace, love, family, peace, and having fun, enjoying life. I think the purpose of life is to enjoy life. If you want to find a partner to enjoy life with, make sure it fits and make sure you're ready for love to be work. I think that love is work, and I think a lot of people go into relationships thinking that the person that their with is supposed to make them happy, and that's not it. You're supposed to find somebody to be happy with, not to make you happy.
Speaker 2: That sounds rehearsed. How does the first day? That's my favorite? That's sounds like you went over that water condition that was setting in there and recorded and watched it back, find some edits.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm prepared. I'll prepare when niggas is ready to come take me off the streets. I'm prepared, are y'all? Are y'all prepared for the birthday?
Speaker 2: We? Are you prepared for the rapture?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can't wait? Are you prepared for Jahovah's return?
Speaker 1: She was?
Speaker 2: Are still waiting on there? Here? It's coming? Oh man? All right, we're on our first first date. Cheesecake factory. I'll let you do apps and Maine.
Speaker 1: You let me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, brokeie, go ahead. What would your ex say about you?
Speaker 1: M My ex doesn't have a negative word to say about me.
Speaker 2: Can we get him on the phone? Yeah, verify that, Yes we can. Wanting to get the X on the phone is crazy.
Speaker 1: My ex doesn't have a negative word to say about me. All of my exes wish me happy birthday. Some wudn't even send me money. My exes love me. They have not had a.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to a lot of shitty people in my life. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Nothing. I'm not the problem, yo.
Speaker 2: That sound like the problem?
Speaker 1: How I'm not not the problem?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Be the problem?
Speaker 1: All you say you're not the problem all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to tell you, baby, I am the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm problem in this main character syndrome I have. I'm noticing I'm the common denominator and everything not working out for me exactly. It's me. It starts with me. You really don't think your ex would have anything bad to say about you.
Speaker 1: If he thought out I was on a date, he'd come up with something. But like if he went to God, if he went to God and had a serious conversation, he'd say, no, nothing.
Speaker 2: Clearly it didn't work out, So there must have been something that didn't work that there.
Speaker 1: You can you can not be compatible with somebody and not me. That doesn't mean that there's something wrong with it. They could be the perfect person for someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's amazing and avoiding I would say. My exes would probably say I'm a very good provider, good support system. But a year in I'll probably shut down, get numb and stop speaking to you.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, like I don't. That's that's not how.
Speaker 2: Childhood trauma will put me in a place of mental instability and everything that was going great in this relationship, I will make sure, it does not continue that way. Okay, did the psychic tell you about that? Did she point?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, No, that was me and the mirror rehearsing.
Speaker 1: I mean that.
Speaker 2: Monologue.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that, I would say, and I would say all Max will say he's a very good person, like he has a very good heart and means well in everything that he does, but he makes horrible decisions often, especially when it comes to emotional support and emotional decisions. Okay, okay, I would say that. I would never say it on a first date because that woman would run away. I'd rather waste a year of her life and let her find out on her own.
Speaker 3: For Ye, it's got a string along like that. It's a great time. We had a great year. Yeah, great year.
Speaker 2: You always look back on him like he was a great guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have here and now it's gonna take me two years the heal. It's gonna be take me double the amount of time we dated to heal from the bullshit you did when we were together. I want to take you to hell, you like Wolverine to heal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't rehearse that answer.
Speaker 2: I knew I got it. It depends how long did it take you to heal.
Speaker 1: It depends because sometimes you think you've healed and all that you just hasn't been You just haven't been triggered. You've been alone, so nothing has triggered you. And then you get in a relationship you're like, oh, I actually didn't.
Speaker 2: Heal from that. I didn't. You didn't solve your issues, you avoided them. Yeah, that sight out of mind until they're in sight, and it's like, oh I I never made any conclusion or closure with this situation. Yeah, okay, I don't think I've ever healed. I think I'm I'm like Harvey Dan with the burnt face, still flipping the coin, like there's no clinically you should not be alive. Yeah, and that's that's me. I don't know if healing is a it's like a destination.
Speaker 1: It's a journey, well not just healed.
Speaker 2: Mean I think hell is because he looks like healing to me is.
Speaker 3: Like like when you lose, like somebody like that you're really close with, right, Like somebody passes away over time, you know, you don't think about the person as much. It goes like from every day you know the person that's really close, you lose the person, think about them every day.
Speaker 2: Until you live next to a graveyard and they're buried there and when you open your bedroom, well that's you have to stare at their graveyard. You want to move out of your house. That's yeah, that's I'm sorry, was that too personal?
Speaker 1: That was that's just trying.
Speaker 2: We're looking at crack every morning. But it's it's you know, if it's not that.
Speaker 3: You start to you you live with it, and it's like you still hurt, you still you're still like a pain there, but it's not as raw and as painful as it used to be.
Speaker 2: You just get used to it doesn't get better.
Speaker 3: So I think that's what it is a relationships. When you go through relationship, go through a tough breakup, you missed that person. Even in friendships, like I've I've noticed it took me a while to notice that a lot of the friendships I had, I didn't realize how much it affected me that me.
Speaker 2: And some of those dudes don't speak anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I never really like addressed that mentally, but I realized it.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You could be with somebody every day for years and then one day y'all just don't speak at all for whatever reason, and it's like you don't realize that damn, Like that shit is kind of it's a little it's a little trauma there too, you know what I'm saying. It's like because it was a relationship, it was a friendship, it was a lot of you know, personal things there, and then now you're and that person for.
Speaker 2: Whatever reason just don't speak or whatever, depending on how it fell out.
Speaker 3: If it's like a situation that happened where it's like man, fuck him, well whatever, then that's cool. I'm talking about the relationships where you don't even really realize, like yo, what happened?
Speaker 2: Like why being this why we don't speak? Mo? Grieving the friendship stuff. I think it's sometimes tougher because usually relationships break up for like a specific reason, even if it's been tagged along there's one thing that you can point to, like this was the day shit really split. A lot of friendships just fade off because of life and that you don't have any real reason. So it hurts probably even more as you could look like that person cheated on me, so we're done. It's good point to you know what's that you got some friendships that shit. I can't better figure that shit out.
Speaker 3: But I think a lot of the friendships that well, I know for me personally, I found out a lot of the friendships I thought I had. The reasons why we don't speak no is because sometimes people feel like you may have heard what they be saying about you. You get what I'm saying, like, oh damn, I think he might have. He might have got worried. I'll be kicking his back and talking shit.
Speaker 1: Start talking people start people act guilty. It's the same thing in relationships. You can always tell when when somebody is cheating on you because they just you're like, why are you act like you acting weird? Like because you're afraid that I know some shit, so you're acting guilty. It's the same thing with friendship.
Speaker 3: I got that off on a girl one time. She was acting like that and I sad, I said, Yo, just go be with them. You gotta act like this. I just said that, and she did look look like she was waiting. She was just waiting for me to say, yeah, I went through your phone like she was waiting for him. I said, Yo, just go be with him. Like you ain't gotta go, you're going crazy. You've been on your attitude and crazy the last four or five days. I'm like, yo, like you can go be with homie like it's all good, Like I'm not, you.
Speaker 2: Know, my tripping. You can hear her oral and she gave me a look like what what you mean?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, she's guilty? What she mean?
Speaker 2: It's funny after that, what you mean? What I mean? You know exactly what I mean? What you mean, just go be with him? And she was trying to buy time for her rehears stances, exactly what you heard me back to the deep condition of deep conditions.
Speaker 1: I've definitely been like that where it's like you being so mean to me, like if you in love with her, just go be with her and stop being mean to me like you now every time you talking to me, I feel like you like you ain't this bitch, So just please go be with whoever that bitch is pleasing?
Speaker 2: Leave me alone? What's worse that? Or when they're doing that and they they they come home happy, like what you're so happy for? Oh that ship might be worse? They cheesing, Yeah, why are you giggly? And this fuck you never giggly. You know why he just zelda? He just zelda. Oh I mean yeah, that's fine. Blew her back out. That's worse. That's worse. Has money and pay some rent? Nah, hell nah, that's why nigga sitting your girl bread.
Speaker 3: Don't put no food on my table though, don't put no food on my table.
Speaker 1: You can't let another man put put bread on your table.
Speaker 2: Remember in Dead Presidents when he comes home bringing the groceries up and the pimp. Oh yeah, that's the classic scene.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. Come on, man, that's a classic. I get his outbursts in the courtroom. It was suppressing so much, y'all. Pimp taking care of his daughter. He just wait when he was at warm, he just went and fought for this country. A can't get a job, broke, He don't know if the baby is his.
Speaker 3: Like that movie is Dead Presidents is a complete classic movie, one of the most bottom of classic movie.
Speaker 2: And even the way he played what's the actor's name again? No, the guy to play the pimp, Oh fucking brilliant. That's pinaky. Thank you for Friday. I don't know his name. He yo imagine you back for more, bringing the groceries up to your wife and kid, and you see the pimp. There's only but two apartments, you know where apartment you're coming from. Must feel good bringing the groceries back home for your family. Yeah. I was doing that for the last two years when he was at the war. Oh my god, No, we're all dying. Everyone's dying. Clifton Powell the legend. He's an incredible actor. Dead President is criminally underrated as far as one of my favorite movies. It's like all those movies that try to do way too much with different plots end up sucking. There's like fifteen different plots in that movie, and it's a war movie and a Bronx movie at the same time. Maul, I'm here to talk to you and all of the artists out there about our guys over at Distro Kid. Distro Kid makes music distribution super easy and they never take a cut of your royalties, which to me is probably the most important thing, especially for the up and coming artists. It's the easiest way to get your music into all the streaming services and stores like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, as well as social platforms like TikTok and Instagram. That's like one of the toughest things I feel like for up and cooming artists. How do I even get my stuff on DSPs? Distro Kid distribute your music to over one hundred and fifty stores worldwide, mall. I have been releasing music over I don't know how many years, whether it be my stuff or people I'm working with. Distrc kid is like the first step when it comes to figuring out what you need to do to get it out to the world. Without this step, nothing even really matters.
Speaker 3: Your district Ki membership also comes with a ton of free products and feet just to help you promote your music. Starting at twenty two ninety nine, you can upload and distribute as much music as possible and keep one hundred percent of your royalties. I like the sound of that royal. Even one hundred percent of your royalties is definitely a selling point. Sign up at distric kid dot com.
Speaker 2: Click our in the description down below for ten percent off your subscription. We said were here to get flowers. To that we gotta give Lwrence Take his flowers.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Lawrence Take got a lot of classic.
Speaker 1: Movies under his belt.
Speaker 2: I mean he would be he would make my Top twenty Actors Top twenty. He might be high on a list in Top twenty for me as far as like classic fifteen he got, uh love Jones, Love Jones, Dead Presidents, Shit, I'm going I'm going in ink.
Speaker 1: Well is a classic to me. So he played oh Dog like minister society.
Speaker 2: Like he got. He got some fucking movies under his He played Eric Adams before Eric Adams's.
Speaker 1: Fact was crazy yeh man, Yeah, Oh he was good and ros fucking crash crash, crash Crash is a class.
Speaker 3: Killed the Quincy Jones, rolling Ray like Lawrence Tate. Young people gotta put more respect on Lawren's Tate.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Lawrence Tate is a legendary actor man legendary.
Speaker 2: And never was like typecast. It's crazy that his where he got introduced was O Dog and didn't stay as the fucking gang banger for the next twenty years. The movie he could play got out of that, He got out of that box. Yeah, he even played the bass player and girls trip with the backstage shots tape man were giving flowers today. Fuck that shout lawns tape. Oh he was in South Central too. What role was he in South Central, South Central? He was in South Central. I don't remember. It was a small no way Andre Mosley, Who did he play in South Central? With South centralies you might be watching talking to Og trip Og Bobby Johnson. That's he was in South Central. I don't remember. Oh all right, yeah, I'm about to say it wasn't. Just looking at it wasn't the movie. It definitely wasn't the movie that I would have remembered that you kidding me, yo, Some of the writing in South Central. Revisit movie South Central if you want a good laugh, like stripped the legendary part of it. It's some of the worst dialogue I've ever heard my fucking life. What was his son's name?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But what was his gang name? When Og Bobby Johnson comes back out and talks to the other little kids, Yeah, we're gonna get some get back for Ray Ray's.
Speaker 3: I forgot it. I don't know I remember what his gang game was. That's a classic movie, though, of course, that's a classic movie. You ever stole a radio, not out of a car? Okay, hold somebody's crib.
Speaker 1: He was trying to see how old you were. It's so funny you think I was breaking the cars. Yeah, breaking the cars for real. Used to break into cars and take what whatever was in there.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Like.
Speaker 1: How you break the one Yet like I wasn't the leader.
Speaker 2: I mean, Core was the one that told me how to do it, but I was, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was a follower.
Speaker 2: If you want, he wants you put in his business out there like that. No, he's he's a Republican, Okay, he's one of us. My mom said he his Facebook the other day was like, your Mexican friend loves Trump. I was like, yeah, they love him, I swear. Yo. My mom updates me more with some of my childhood friends because she's on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Then oh my god, my mom, my sister, they gonna update me on everything that's going on the Facebook.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Remember cordless of this podcast, you know, shout out to the b M and Milk used to break in the cars, shout.
Speaker 1: Out to Harmono. Course course, Cord Cord Cord like a pluggin you got it, plugg Did he get that street name when he used to rip the cords out of the name was Cordell.
Speaker 2: I thought that was from when he was trying to start the car. Listen. He was a Mexican with blue eyes and looked white like he's crushing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, gringo, Yeah for sure, Okay, got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He moved out here because his dad, he's from Tucson. He moved out here when he was from Arizona because his dad went to jail for smuggling in people from Mexico. I'm not making any of this. He went to live with his grandparents. Are here, swear g. One of my best friends taught me every criminal thing I knew trying to clean the country because Cords Man was bringing cars for Cols came in and he didn't need any upstanding white citizen how to break into cars like we didn't need anything. Nobody was hungry yet. I know he was bored.
Speaker 1: We just did that.
Speaker 2: He was literally bored doing dumb ship man. He's gonna be so bad at me. No, shout out the Cords. Yah, he's doing well. He's on the Trump's campaign.
Speaker 3: Where were Lorenz? Take shout out to the Wrench state. We're giving her his flowers. Man, legendary actor man.
Speaker 2: We should we should try to reach out and see if he can come on the pod. We have to have Omar excellent pot. I don't know why we haven't had him. Yeah, yeah, man, oh he knows, he listens. He's a fan. Yeah, No, speak to him off the man.
Speaker 3: We tapping with each other and he just call and you know, check in on me, and you know, we kick it and ship like that.
Speaker 2: But we definitely gonna make it happen. It's just a schedule. I know.
Speaker 3: I think he's filming some ship now, something he's directed. I think he's direct in a movie right now or a series. But when you know, when the time permits, we definitely gonna sit down with shout out to Omar's another legendary actor.
Speaker 2: Did they have any movies?
Speaker 1: They have to have at least one Laurente tating Omar Epps.
Speaker 2: Did they ever?
Speaker 1: I watched the movie sixth Man for the first time, Marlon.
Speaker 2: Wayne's classic Hardison. I still have it on VHS.
Speaker 1: You do, hell had never seen it. It's on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: I'm watching That Ship tonight. I ran that movie into the ground. I loved that movie. Yeah, really yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I think that ship asked you were like it.
Speaker 2: Like thirty when it came out. I want that was cool. It was cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I ran in itto the ground, but it was cool. I'm all of a since was senseless. Marlaw Wayns is senseless when he when he was on campus in college and he lost all his uh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah with David Spade. Yeah, I forgot all about this movie Jesus Christ. Another legendary movie right there. Yo, you put Paul, you pulled that one out of your ass, remember list Yeah, got her.
Speaker 1: I'm showing my I remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've watched it since ninety eight. Classic movie man. Speaking of the Wayns. When we left the podcast on Thursday, me and Demarics were on the train and saw which Wayne's brother was that that freaky ass clip I'm looking at it was? It was the oldest one. It was Damon Keen.
Speaker 1: It was Damon saying he dated one of his nephews.
Speaker 2: Exes, can we pull that clip up? That ship was nasty, Like, I'm looking at my wife and kids in a whole different light, right, Damon said he he he, he did what He dated a woman that he knew his nephew had fucked. And he was like, yo, let's just keep it in the family. And he wasn't joking. Can we please pull up this clip? Yeah, it was on Club Sha our label mate, you know, our our murder into our Rockefeller. So I feel like this was is our clip too? He Josh, why have we not been on Club Sha Shah talk to the vot but yeah, played this. Hold on this game. Be true that you dated the same woman as your nephew wants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in love with her, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Come on, you ain't never did Jackson?
Speaker 5: Fine, that's I mean for a family mom, that's south Limit's damon.
Speaker 2: No, but he was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like they were in love. Do you know how small the pool is out here in Kelly? It's not the dating pool like and women probably what two thousand and one two?
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 2: What? Originally? Did she know? Originally that?
Speaker 5: Yes, when I met, I got divorced and I was by myself for two years, right, and then I saw her and I was just like that my love. And I found out my nephew had dated it. I'm like, you know what's up with that? He goes, that's you.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, Pastor.
Speaker 5: Kabasi, and I went ahead said I fell in love and it was okay.
Speaker 1: But it's just they clowned you, didn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, family gatherings is awkward.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one, David, I matter, and I love how normal to talk about this, y'all. Didn't ya your nephews? Girls?
Speaker 5: And she cooked?
Speaker 2: She went the cort On blue? What deserve it?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I might ether think about it and then the other things. Wow, she cooked. Listen, man, I mean you come from a big family. Yes, you're the only one that can probably speak to I've never dated an area.
Speaker 3: I've never dated anybody that any of my nephews dated. I can promise you that never happened.
Speaker 2: You got nephews that's like your age, it could happen.
Speaker 3: Well, not my age, but I got nephews of age for sure. But nah, I've never I mean, I don't, I don't know, not knowing. I'll be surprised that some of the girls that my nephews probably know. But nah, I mean, I've seen girls that with some of my nephew I got nephews in their thirties. But I see some girls that they know and I'm like, yo, who that they're like? I went to school with her, you know, she was okay. But they didn't never like transpired.
Speaker 2: I never. I don't think. I don't know if I could do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could date somebody that my nephew's dated. I don't know if I can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ah, that shit would freak me out. It's just a little weird. It's a little too the It's really not comparable whatsoever. But the closest that that ever came was when I found out that Kia's roommate in college was Guru's daughter. And I told Gry's like, yeah, though we twenty years difference, I know we were friends, but I'm twenty years older than you. I was like, oh, yeah, I guess that makes it because that shit freaked me out. Yeah, he was like yeah, it's like he was like some famous producer engineer like Guru or something. I was like, one of my one of my closest friends. She just do google name out there like he does something. I don't know. I think he like he plays with the buttons on the on the on the board a little bit. Remember when we did Made in America, when we did uh the interviews and ship Merri, Kia came down with us. She got hurt Rock Nation Riservers band when we didn't even get one. She was with Gusto. I was like, how you get the credentials I couldn't get and I'm working here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nah, that's that's that's from gool Yeah from Google, straight from Google.
Speaker 2: That's college roommate America University shit. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know that that ship is super weird. What's that movie? Since we're all movie shit with Dane Cook and Steve Carell underrated movie Dane Cook and Steve Carell, Why do I know it? Dan? In real life? Underrated movie? He goes to like a family reunion, meets a chick like downtown. Before he gets to the crib, they hit it off, and then he gets to the reunion and it's his brother's girl, and then they have to, like, you know, get through that whole weird maze. I don't know if I've ever seen this doing so so his brother girl was flirting.
Speaker 3: With Yeah, she just happened to be cheating all like a cafe or some shit, cheating on her brother. Basically yes, okay with his brother cheating on his brother with the brother got you, well, I gotta check that out.
Speaker 2: I mean shit, maybe it happens more than we know now.
Speaker 1: But he knew, he was well aware, and he went and fucked on that girl, knowing that his nephew had ties with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but his nephew was like, Yo, it wasn't really like that. We dated. It wasn't like, you know, fucked up a couple of times, like people would call that mature. I'm not that mature. No, if my family member beat even if it was just like nothing meant nothing, No, I'm not. I'm not dating that person. Yeah, I'm nephew and then falling in love.
Speaker 1: And it's that's the thing, is the power dynamic. My nephew, my nephews. Look at her range, Look how she she offensive defense.
Speaker 2: Like the way he was trying to make it sound ill when she was cooking and sucking dick and all that. Like his nephew could be like, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 3: Know, like you're not your nephew, give you one of these Like y'all know.
Speaker 2: You saying past the kevasier about a girl you love is nuts, sick man, he said.
Speaker 3: He said he was divorced, you know, trying to you know, trying to heal. That's not heal, Listen, I mean when he got he was divorced, he felt like he was healing. You know, get a little young girl and have fun and you know, live that little moment, that lifestyle. But you know which which nephew though, I mean famous one that family is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no telling with them. Man, who's the one that was in Let's be cops. He's very funny. He's the kid of one of the Wayne brothers. That might be damon that. So it might be his son. That's the only famous son I think though, So you let your your civilian now your girls.
Speaker 1: Well, he probably.
Speaker 3: Has had the most reoccurring roles in films and shows than any of the other nephews, but most of the nephews have done some type of vacuum thing.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that statement that the l a famous pool is there's not enough options? I mean it is small.
Speaker 3: I mean the you know, the the more famous you are, obviously, you know, the higher up you go, the room gets a little smaller. So you know you're gonna come across some people that have had some type of relations or passing with people that you know, because it's again the circle gets smaller to higher.
Speaker 2: You get I get it. I mean, anytime I'll click a stranger's ig and just go to see what mutuals are, I'm like, how the fuck they know this person? I get that, but I still feel like in Los Angeles as a way, and you can go find a girl that your nephew hasn't fucked. Yeah, I mean, yes, you can go to the grove just fucking go grocery shopping, you know, I mean you you definitely can.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's just it's also right, just right this, like, okay, we hanging out at the same events, same restaurants, same places, as you know, you're gonna you're gonna come across some people that know people that you know.
Speaker 2: I understand. Imagine imagine trying to introduce your girl to your mom and your mom goes, yeah, I already met her, your nephew brought her last Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Anything, Well, she was a quarter on Blue Chef. I'm just I mean, hey, listen, chef.
Speaker 2: What if your mom already has like a nickname for her and everything, like they have chemistry and you just find it up and.
Speaker 3: We know, you know, we know Mama Wayne's got jokes. So I would love to know how she was getting her shit off at that time.
Speaker 2: But they're also from the projects. And that's some project ship. Project e what is project that's project ship.
Speaker 1: That's rich people shit. That's rich people shit.
Speaker 2: That's big family ship. That's all. This is big family sh The size of housing projects in New York City. Fucks don't leave the three buildings in that vicinity. Their families are definitely overlapping. When people fucking in the projects, that's some project shit. It's not some alleysh They got that from Chelsea Houses. They didn't get that from Hollywood. They brought that the Hollywood. They bought that mentality. Well, I mean, listen, man, love is love. Shout out to the Wayne's family.
Speaker 3: I'm still you know, on my bucket list, is you know, sitting down and having a conversation with one of my one of my idols, Keenan not wayns Man.
Speaker 2: That would be yeah, that's still on my on my bucket list.
Speaker 1: I want to be in one of their movies. So if y'all are looking for an extra, hit me, they're always looking.
Speaker 3: Fact, you could just walk past the shot. You mean you want like a roll? Oh you said extra? I thought you want to walk said extra. That's not like that's She didn't say she wanted to be like casting with a role.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to be the dead girl in the s VU. I have a real role.
Speaker 1: Since she wants to, she said the extra I want to take the dead girl in the sv roll. What angle y'all got me posed that though? Like get a good angle?
Speaker 2: How did you die? Though? Because you know s VUS.
Speaker 1: Grewsome death, Like that's fine, but like if y'all gonna have to be blood leaking from in between my legs, Like is it a good angle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the good angle that would be?
Speaker 1: If you got to be on my back?
Speaker 2: Usually people die. We're talking about your We're not talking about like your favorite position.
Speaker 1: She said, figure four on my back.
Speaker 2: Come special victims units. This is not a nice step like figure four. Like victims are always laying. They're usually on their stomachs when they found them. Then they lift the hair up and be like, yeah, that's her every time I.
Speaker 3: See her every time? Yeah that's him.
Speaker 2: I got news for you. She's dead. That means you're gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please no, I mean all right, have you guys ever watched SVU And the more you learn about the dead girl start to victim blame a little bit, turns out as an angel, and like as the episode goes, she becomes more of a drug addict, Like, nah, she she shouldn't have been around those people were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely deserves to be raped and killed for that. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Necessarily raped and killed, but you did put yourself in that situation, Like why did you go to the parking garage with the drug addict with that dress on? Say it landed, man, fucking landed. We're just gonna circle around the airport, Yeah, until we run out of gas and get this fucking Jesus Christ. Anyways, was on the list? Uh, Wayne's brother's fucking everybody? The fuck is that?
Speaker 1: We had a ghost?
Speaker 2: Oh the trash man?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Why? I was just saying, oh the track, what are the traffic? It's the lid the lid top? All right? Well the wayans are sucking everybody? Usher once again? Did she divorce again? Usher is ruining everyone's relationship?
Speaker 3: Well, Usher is on tour currently in Europe, I believe. Oh, they all swing out there and you know he's doing this, you know, going around feeding women cherries.
Speaker 2: So he met his match with one of the chicks. She was turning me. I'm telling he was.
Speaker 1: Only me and went to drop it in his mouth that he thought about it. He thought about it.
Speaker 2: You. Usher has a lot of self control. We have to give him that. Because the way that girl was looking, not this one, this was the divorced one. That uh what what would be? Uh yg? Yeah, how DoD you know where I was going? Yeah, that little batty, that little ygi. I would have made out with her in front of that whole stadium.
Speaker 3: See, this is why she was moving. And this is why you'll never sell out the stadium. You get canceled the first night. Can't make out with people in the crowd.
Speaker 2: You cannot.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a mono warrior, that's what he does. Anyway, Like he just kissed women and that he just met.
Speaker 1: Oh she was.
Speaker 2: I have the antibody, so I can't get mono. But she was. Oh nah, no, she caught this girl caught the holy ghost.
Speaker 1: Or a nut same thing. Look at the white woman back.
Speaker 2: With creaming in your dress at an Usher show? Is is what?
Speaker 1: Because what the he doing? All that?
Speaker 2: She's quivering? What he doing? He's just standing there?
Speaker 1: Some niggas got that aura. Usher has that he got that aura.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're supposed to just back up? What were you talking about? Like? I would have quivered with my roll vegas whoa rory? Definitely would ask for the cherry.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, tongue out curve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would tie not with the yeah and give it back to.
Speaker 1: I wish this was a bit, but I really would.
Speaker 2: Yo, Yo, that is crazy. You don't think Usher's attractive?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What are you asking me right now? Don't you do I think lady generation is Do I do I think? Do I think don't get scared of feelings? No? Do I think women find Usher attractive? Yes? Do I think Usher is talented? I see how women like him. You can fully understand why a church woman would quiver and cream in her dress because of Usher's aura face performing song superstar. Absolutely, I get it, You got it? Bag? It's me what that's what's up? Well?
Speaker 1: You don't you know you don't have to like go gay for this podcast to like make it to the next level. Like I feel like there's otherdydn't need that podcast.
Speaker 2: To do that. See. But then when I be wanting to joke about it, y'all get mad at me. Alright, ay man, fuck it. No, Actually, while we're here, I think we did something good today with our socials. What do we doing? We crossed the threshold, we went to red Pill, we allowed gay to be in one of our social clips. It was a nervous angbarting. I mean, come on, man, you know free speech is back. It's okay. Now everybody's settling you in court. What I will say though off that clip, there is nothing gayer than getting on the path train to go see Ylan. Oh yeah, that's some of the gayest stuff you'll definition. Yeah. So you don't think I twist the cherry for Usher? I mean I hope not.
Speaker 1: I just all right, so pop my cherry. What do you think I'm gonna do if.
Speaker 3: I ever turn on the TV or I'm on my phone and I see a video of you at an Usher concert and your mouth is open and ushers dropping cherry?
Speaker 2: Do you think that this podcast continues? Yeah? I actually think. I actually think all of our financial goals are met, everything that we have on our vision court. Let me immediately, let me tell you something. Whatever day we do, batter fact, you should face I mean, thank me for what I just did.
Speaker 3: Whatever day we do back. After you do that, I will not be in this chair. Just know that no way he let Usher put a cherry.
Speaker 2: In his mouth? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I might stop telling the orry if I see him letting the hibachi chef through was shrimp in his mouth?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I have morals and boundaries. That's not happening for us. I don't even like when they do the chu chu trains. That makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So you don't let him scirt the the saki in your mouth with the little dude. You know, it's always the one that's peeing. You don't scort the saki.
Speaker 2: It's Usher is the only one.
Speaker 1: I swallowed the whole bottle one time. What the ssak fucked up? I was actually yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what you be going through, like before you do ship like that? Like what'll be going on in your life where you like, I'm going to hibachi and I'm gonna I'm waiting for him to just squirt the whole bottle.
Speaker 1: I just wanted a little bit, but he was like taunting me, like, but yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: If you was kept going, you had to swallow with your mouth over.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, I could close my mouth, and then you know, just now, you know I said I was going to be more mysterious. I'm gonna stop talking now because I hear I hear the ship's coming out. My mouth sounded freaky, and I'm trying to like stop myself, but there's no way to clean it up.
Speaker 2: And I signed, it's just hibachi. It's okay. You can get freaky at tobachi. I mean, you guys, everyone in this room knows I'm retarded and slow and have learning disabilities. Would you guys be surprised that I didn't think through bringing Amara to haibashi and that maybe a baby shouldn't be near a hot grill. No babies haibachi all time? She tried to crawl right on that fucking grill.
Speaker 1: How close did you have her to the table she's supposed to be like back here.
Speaker 2: I'm vip of Benny. Huh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You know, white parents parents that their kids do anything. True, Lamar probably was climbing on everything. Black parents, you know, they give us that choice. They give us that hard little you know, hot cheer. Once we sit in there, we don't move.
Speaker 2: I'm liberal. Yeah, she has the same seat as us.
Speaker 3: See that's what they do. Yeah, put them put the ass in the hot chair. It's your ass down, dog.
Speaker 2: I took her. I took Omar to uh paint pottery this weekend. I just need to like stop bringing my child places at this point. I watched Amara ruin everyone Saturday by literally just grabbing all the pottery and throwing it on the ground, painting over people's ship. I could I had, I'm an awful parent. I got nothing at this point. I'm just I'm just sitting there looking like sorry, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: See people like you get cussed out. I cannot.
Speaker 2: Oh, if if this was reversed, I'd be cussing me out to like control your fucking kid. I'm just sitting there. I'm sorry, not even sang. I'm sorry. I'm just mouthing. I'm sorry, But why you didn't like?
Speaker 3: I tried, she's quick, take her home. I tried take a home, take her home, but your baby's drunk, sir, take her home.
Speaker 2: We try to walk to the car, and all she's doing is screaming at every pedestrian. Who is that? Who are you? I like kids like that though, I like talkative kids, though.
Speaker 3: I don't mind that. I don't like bad kids though. Bad kids like grabbing shit, breaking shit, I don't like that. But a talkative kid that had just start talking to you, like walking down the street, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, because I told you guys, when she was going through her our phase when she she learned the word out and would just say out all the time, and it would seem like I was harming my child. We got past that. Now she learned the word help, so she just screams help at the top of her lungs when nothing is wrong, and I'm just sitting there like you can't tell by the hair. Definitely my kid. Yeah, I'm the daddy this is on the other hand, Yeah she's kidnapper. She's gonna have a hard screaming help. Yeah. Yeah. It was a rough weekend, but I mean she's a great artist.
Speaker 1: People in general need to be better at like having just control of their kids. And I can't talk because my guy kids were on a plane this weekend acting a complete ass, not sitting in their seats, shouting everything because they Mama just let them do anything. But kids on planes running around, that's a safety hazard. Why they seat belts not on why they flying around during turbulence, Like I he controlled your.
Speaker 2: Kids, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if you're gonna be on a flight, control your kids, man.
Speaker 2: I will say. I mean outside of the pottery experience over the weekends. You know. I travel with Lamar a lot when she was young. She was always fine on the planes, and I was always terrified because I didn't want to be that guy because kids pissed me off on the plane all the time, Like, can you just tell your kids to shut the fuck up? Please?
Speaker 3: It's not that it's she's because kids and kids are going to be loud, kids are gonna make But when the parent is not doing anything to kind of like if it's like a kid that's hitting the seat in front of them or you know, one of these, it's just like like we expect the kids to be kids, but like parents got to be paying too. And that's the part that I'm not annoyed with the kids. I'm know that the parent not trying to do anything to control the kid.
Speaker 2: That's me. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm never mad at a kid and yelling and making that's that's kids stuff. But like if your kid is like banging on seats and it's like, all right, man, we're trying not to have a combative thing here with the with the adult, but come on, get your he controlled your kid well.
Speaker 2: As a new parent, I you know, I don't do a lot of research and this is a learning on the god type of thing. When I used to take Baisley on flights, the vet would give me like a drug that would like damn near knocked bays out for the flights. I asked a Mars pediatrician if there was something similar for children, and I'm no longer allowed at NYU, Ben Anddru. How can I knock my child out for this five hour flights? Bends always do give a kids melotone.
Speaker 1: They have baby melotonin where you weren't aware of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have baby melods where you think these bags under my eyes came from. I could just baby melotonin.
Speaker 1: Just bite that, just bite the adult when in half. No, they haven't like they do.
Speaker 2: My mom didn't just put rum on my gums and yeah, you know, which is exactly Yeah, they really did that to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom she did that. I think it was like rum and vanilla extract. When I was like teething, like rubbing on my gums.
Speaker 2: That's like, you know, old school shit bourbon, like people do that to their children. That's insane.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's insane. Rubin bourbon on your baby's gums is not insane. I wouldn't recommend it, but I don't think it's insane. I think knockout bottles are way more dangerous.
Speaker 2: What's a knockout bottle? Why didn't you tell me this?
Speaker 1: You don't need to be feeding that baby a knock a bottle. Knockout bottle is basically putting cereal scotch and he goes putting cereal in a baby's bottle, and it's called a knockout bottle because when you make a baby that full, you basically give them the itist. They don't wake up in the middle of the night. But you should not be giving infants cereal before they're ready, because there's a good chance that they can asp for it in their sleep. But yeah, that was definitely a thing back in Black Households to call them knockout bottles, cereal and baby bottles, like baby cereal in the bottles?
Speaker 2: Are you crushing up the cereal so they can drink it? I'm confused.
Speaker 1: No, baby cereal like baby cereal in the baby captain that ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, so how does the cabin crunch get through the Gonna buy some oops aal berries and be at home like what you doing if cut? No man, baby cereal razor and just like you cutting liquify in the pan and the crib cutting crunching berries like its crack. No man, baby cereal dog Jesus, that's right. Where we get it together? Man, I'm thinking like what sugary sealer would like put a kid down baby cereal?
Speaker 3: You no, that's you fill the baby up, get the milk drunk.
Speaker 2: What other X do you'll have on planes?
Speaker 3: Well, Michelle Williams, she she posted about being on a flight and somebody had their foot. Now this has happened to me. It wasn't a barefoot. It was like socks person that socks on, but somebody had a barefoot. Uh on the side you know, I guess the window seat that she had guy sitting behind her and he had his foot against the window and didn't have any socks on.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if this is real or if this is you know, Michelle just just lying.
Speaker 3: You gotta question that you gotta question everything these days. Man, everything is not Michelle Williams.
Speaker 2: Not somebody with some of the greatest runs we've ever heard.
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying, you know, you know, it's just she might she might know the person. You know, that's all she travels with with a team.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm assuming I promise you would have get your foot from me. She's so Southern.
Speaker 2: No I would. I would seriously like wake them up. I would elbow their foot. Now you gotta do what I did. Pour some water on their feet. It's a good move too.
Speaker 3: Just get a little, you know, a little bottle of water that they put in your seat that you never you.
Speaker 1: Might activate the funk if you do that. You ever put something wet on some stink and it activate the funk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you'm not gonna put your foot right here though. We're gonna get We're gonna move this foot though by any means, this foot.
Speaker 2: I'm putting juice or ginger or something that's got to be sticky, Like I'm ruining the rest of your flight since you wanted to put your big tone near me.
Speaker 3: Or you just like lean all the way with like your elbow and just pushing to their foot and like, oh, like, my bad, I didn't know you know what I'm saying, and act like, no, this is my elbow spaces.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be using this the whole flight. Move your fucking foot. It's it's that when their feet come up here. And also when you're in that weird place where the windows don't match up with every single seat, and now we have to figure out if this is my window or your window. Oh yeah, because I'm going to sleep and the ship is going down, I'm reaching back. I don't care if it's halfway yours. This is going down. That's enough. But the airports are just dirt, like.
Speaker 3: I don't understand people that travel with like their feet out, like with sandals and flip I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I don't understand people that travel in shorts. Yeah alone their feet crazy, Tobody wants to see your thighs on a fucking plane.
Speaker 3: No, but planes are cold. That's why I don't understand people that travel with shorts. I'm like playing, it don't matter if you're flying to the Bahamas, it's ninety two degrees when you land. Put on some light sweatpants, a T shirt and a hoodie on the flight. When you land, take the hoodie off, like you're just going to the resort or wherever you're going, Like you're not gonna be that hot till you need to have your feet out, like it's not. I still don't understand how people have their feet out walking around outside from women. I understand how women with but men because you're a purp toes No, I mean I understand. I think men wearing their feet out all day is crazy to me, Like it's not that hot, bro, that's a woman thing, like yaku wear sandals and open toehills and all men having on flip flops all day outside walking around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, where are you going? So you agreed with Cameron when he said Jay Z couldn't be the King of New York because he had on choun cletches. No, but jay was actually on a boat. He was on near a beach.
Speaker 1: He was near water, Yes, but he was near water.
Speaker 3: This gentleman was on a flight, like put some fucking side and you went through tsa like that. That's another egg too that I hate, Like when you got to take your sneakers off and you walking that where everybody some barefoot, dirty socks. That shit gives The airports are real. We don't realize how dirty airports.
Speaker 2: How you fully understand my melt down in that Houston airport when they wouldn't let me go through p check. That's why I freaked out. I'm not taking my shoes off of this nasty ass plas. Yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 3: One of the things I hate that gives me the it like every time, like damnit, I gotta put my foot back in my sneaker, Like lady in front of me don't have no shoes on. She I got to stand in the same yellow spot she just stood in, Like, but yeah, it's just ah man. The airports are dirty.
Speaker 2: I mean. And there's even the people that wear socks on the plane and then get up and use the bathroom but don't put their shoes back on, saying to me too, like they think because they just have socks on it, she's gonna walk into the Going to a bathroom with just socks is crazy.
Speaker 1: A public bathroom.
Speaker 3: On a flight, you know, turbulinus nigga missing the toilet and you just standing and that's not water. Like nobody wash their hands and shake their hands. That's not water on the floor.
Speaker 2: I can promise you that, especially those morning flights, nobody's even shit or piss yet. That's an active bathroom.
Speaker 3: I was on a flight one time. I'll never forget. Man, I knew this dude was going. You know how you sitting next to somebody, you know they're gonna be a problem. I'm sitting next to this older dude and I could just tell like he's been at the ball waiting for the flight drunk.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he's gonna be a problem as soon as we're about as soon as we're about to take off. I'm talking about when you know where you're at the runway and the flight in front of you just took off, like you know, that's like all right, were about to take off in like less than twenty seconds. Soon as we start going, he asked the lady couldn't used the bathroom like while we were taxing to the to the runway, and she's like, no, you gotta wait until where you know, like airborne.
Speaker 2: And then you know, I think he thought airborne meant like as soon as we take off?
Speaker 3: Yo, Do y'all know how funny it is watching somebody try to go to the bathroom and the flight is fully inclined like this, Yo. He's grabbing every seat every like at wrest and you know, the steward and she's sitting there at the by the door. So she sees him come. She's like, sir, you have to sit down like you had you cannot. He was like I gotta go. Like he was lit, he was super drunk. He's like, I have to go. I have to go, like I can't sit in my seat any longer.
Speaker 2: Yo. He's literally we in full, like we not leveled out at all, Like it's full incline and I'm sitting there, I'm like, yo.
Speaker 1: All I kept thinking was if he fall and roll all through it to thirty six B.
Speaker 2: That's all I kept thinking. I'm talking about full.
Speaker 3: We just took off and he took his seatbelt off and he was like I gotta go, like he said, I gotta go, and I just looked at I was like, yoh, y's either he got a shit or he got to throw up.
Speaker 2: It's one or the other. But he had to go to the bathroom. Yo.
Speaker 3: The flight attendant was so pissed. But you can't do nothing about that. That's like a grown person gonna tell him to piss on itself in the seat. He gotta go to the bathroom, but you got to pick a better time though. You can't be fully inclined trying to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That I understand, but they they're kind of nuts for some of those rules. Remember when we left Chicago, you guys went to LaGuardia and I went to York and I ended up having to go to Philly for fucking ten hours with tomorrow. Yeah because of the weather. Yeah, we had to fuel up in Philly, and they would not let us go to the bathroom, Like we had to sit in our seats for three hours and not get them no fucking gas, like crazy stop for gas. Oh no, everyone started revolting and just went to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: At that point, you can't tell grown people they can't go to the bathroom and were just sitting in here.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the bathroom, fuck you, and get these little bullshit ass cups of water. I keep coming around with these little bullshit cups of water. No, nigga, I want to go home. I don't want water, bro.
Speaker 1: That was my fucking Houston flight. There's been a lot of like delays because of I guess there were some storms. All this rain that we've been having, it's been delaying flights. And my you know, I sit in my airports, in my airplane seat. The moment I sit down, I go to sleep, and then usually I wake up and I'm at my destination. I woke up. I'm like, damn, we here already. Now we haven't left. Plane is eighty degrees, there's no ac on it. We're sitting there. I'm like, na, y'all need did like deep plane us. And then they're also saying, y'all can't go to the bathroom. Would you like some water? I know it's hot, but would you like some water? But I can't go to the bathroom, Like I just yeah, United passed me the fuck off United.
Speaker 2: I like United. Shout out to United.
Speaker 1: They're cool if you're in first class or business.
Speaker 2: If you in economy, yeah, they treat you like a back there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, they're alterning. They're taking the spirit mentality, Like if you economy, it's like ten different fees for bags, Like, might as well buy a first class ticket if you're doing economy and have at least two bags. They they just adding fees the way Spirit used to favorite airline Delta. Yeah, I'm going to Delta. The new United I'm fine with. They just started turning shit around. It used to just be playing from the nineties. The new ones are cool if you get them, but if not United, there's no gray area. It's either the greatest ship or the worst ship. Yeah. Yeah, Delta is pretty consistent. It's still fucked. It's fuck every airline but Delta.
Speaker 1: Jet Blue I'm mad at jet Blue.
Speaker 2: Jet Blue give me free Wi Fi?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, jet I flew Jet Blue Mint somewhere and it was one of the newer Jet Blue planes.
Speaker 2: That shit was really Oh no, what one Jet Blue shit? I had in the Mint? I had a door. Yeah, it's one of the newer flights. It was. It was really nice, like really really nice. But what Delta did that pissed me off was they used to allow you to get free Wi Fi if you had a Tea Mobile number. So I used to put Pege's number in all the time because he was the only person I knew that had t mobile. All the polues that used Page's number for free WiFi, they took that away. Too. I gotta pay like thirty dollars for a fucking hour wi fi, which one of the airlines is? Uh?
Speaker 1: United has that though? Because I have T Mobile United? Oh the mayberee WiFi?
Speaker 2: Well yeah they still use it, Peage, Did you switch carriers? Why is that shit? I worked from me anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, they'll also say like if you they do something like they won't let you use somebody else's number, like if this is connected to somebody else, especially if you have your United miles.
Speaker 2: It's like Netflix. Yeah many people using this.
Speaker 1: That ship pisses me. I got masd signed every by the funk out. I can't gonna use my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which airline is it that's bringing shake shack on the flights? I think it's Delta.
Speaker 1: That's not a good idea. That's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: What's the difference the marriage to be niggas at Shakeshack in the terminal? Yeah at six am, Like, what's the difference? He is one of those guys. He goes straight to shack. I see Peg in the airport eight am. Shakeshack. I'm like, yo, what you're doing man? Your T Mobile number and shakeshack at six. That's that's a sick individual.
Speaker 3: Shake shack is gonna go crazy on Delta flights though, that's gonna be crazy. And somebody else got Magnoia's banana putting.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, I need to fly with them.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's not Delta. The thing is like that was like the response another airlines like they doing shakeshack.
Speaker 2: We're doing Magnoa's whatever airline soul plane was, We're doing Magnoa Baker please, that's Kevin Hark, United Manada pudding. Yeah, but that I'm fine with that because that's like in a container. Shakeshack on a plane is disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't care how you swing it either way, somebody got to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Banana putting on a flight, shakeshack on, it's all the same. You ever opened the pamphlet on the flights and see they put the chef's picture and he like confident in the photo, yo, Like why are you put your name? Why do you put your name and face to these meals? Like you made his bullshit trash man. I'm trying to do too much now, Like I get it. First class costs way too much fucking money. So I get you. Guys are trying to accommodate people with high class meals. I don't want curry chicken on the fly. Like, give me something that can heat up. Fine. I don't need salmon on a flight. Oh it's going in a microwave. I don't need the chef shit. Like, give me something that is going to heat up in a microwave. Fine, I don't need the high class. It's a fucking filet on a delta flight. And I'm like, dog get the no. When we went to London on Virgin you want to fill at I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I'm not knocked out. I don't know what nobody ate. I would sleep before we left the gate we went to London.
Speaker 2: You can't climb me about the Usher ship because when we flew first class version to London, we were in twin beds together. You and I basically slept together on the way to London. Yeah. I don't like that first class.
Speaker 3: They put you on top of everybody's like laying down looking at each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Like I woke up and the dude across me was just looking at it. So now I'm like, I'm guessing were looking.
Speaker 1: At each other, probably listening to the pod looking at you. No, I hope not. I hope that's nasty having your voice in my ear. And they were like we looking at each other.
Speaker 3: How crazy it is to wake up as a grown man and you're on a flight and you look in front of you and it's another grown man staring at you.
Speaker 2: You know, how weird?
Speaker 1: Because now I want to know how long.
Speaker 2: Has he been looking and what's he doing under that blanket. I can't even see his hands make an eye contact. There's no way I should be in seat one A and mal should be in seat three A, and I'm wondering if this is my water or his. Yeah, like a little divider right between us. But like it was comfortable though. You ever seen like the dorm for jails, like when they're on one ship and the bunk beds and all that. Yeah, that that's pretty much virgin to London. You're you're like in prison, stacked up on top of each other for fucking four thousand dollars. But hey, great flight, you get to London, great flighty. They have a bar in the ship. Yeah, No, it was great that was Virgin. That was Virgin. Virlin is another good airline to you went to sleep me, Pge and Bend. I don't even know why we paid for a seat. We sat at the bar for six hours. Yeah, I was knocked out. I don't do that. But I couldn't find my bag that was right in front of me. Oh my Pege, was you there for that? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 2: It was adding with us, Oh my god, yo wee.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you, I kept looking at this bag like that's Rory's bag, but I'm not gonna say it because I don't know. We know he knows his luggage, So I'm just like, but I'm looking like that looked like the little carry on roller that you had. It looks it's the exact same one, but just bigger. Yo, man, they lost my fucking luggage. I'm like, oh, that's crazy. This one luggage keep going around.
Speaker 2: There's one part of that story that was left out that doesn't excuse anything, because I should have just looked better. Who was drinking with me for the six hours? As a wingman looked at it and said, it didn't say my name on the tag, And I don't know why I listened to him who after like it kept going around, but I took his word for it, which I'm not. I'm still taking all the blame. I shouldn't have listened to drunkard after the team said, you know, like the sticker on the shit, He's like, nah, it wasn't your name.
Speaker 3: Who looks at the luggage after twenty minutes me, I'm like, bro, this has to be We're the only ones here and this is the only luggage on the belt, so I'm like, man, hold on, it came back around and grabbed pharuh, you'll stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: Man was probably sitting up there, fuming, mad, put off, sick.
Speaker 2: I would have been mad too that we got back home and they lost my luggage. Two am. Yeah, I wash, it was it was a lot. It was his luggage the entire time. Twenty minutes we're standing there watching the sluggage go around. On the character.
Speaker 1: The fact that Shall sat there for twenty minutes and didn't leave him.
Speaker 3: He had but we didn't stop because you know, if the convey belt don't stop, we think it is more luggage coming out if it would have stopped, and then it's like, no more luggage.
Speaker 2: Like shit, like that's it.
Speaker 3: But I guess it kept going because they're like, who's bagging, like tagging, and we only went staying in there so in the morning, right outside of customs, and.
Speaker 2: Then then I went uped it after that whole outrage walking out through the sliding doors. You know there's always those shady guys. Yo, you need to ride in the ride. In the ride, I said, yes, let's do this. Oh my god, got in the shadiest fucking Scooby Doo van dog felt so I felt like I was getting molested again. It was that type of fucking van, and I was like, I was like, you know what, let's do this. I've always been curious who says yes to this guy? Because people have to say yes, they keep coming back. Best one hundred dollars ever spent got heading back to the Upper east Side. I got me to Midtown in like fifteen minutes. Nicest guy ever. Maybe touch my knee, but that's that's the price you pay, Like because Uber was saying like two hundred dollars. Yeah, he was like a hunted cash.
Speaker 1: I got you. I might want to rub on your knee, but you're not.
Speaker 2: I mean, get what you made for it is what it is. Man. It was one of those vans that has the ladder on the back. Where does that ladder go to? You? I've never under us that's using that ladder. Who's where is that going?
Speaker 1: It had the spare tire ship No tire, No, it hasn't been a tire.
Speaker 2: This is ninety six his clothesing there we got we got to key his building. He said, I used to teach tennis there, so you know you didn't. That's where there used to be a tennis instructor that. I was like, no, no, you you do not play tennis. Dog. You raped children at the tennis court. You got utah I played at JFK. You are a raping.
Speaker 1: You got in the band? How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: Right over?
Speaker 1: Paul White boys?
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, you got experienced things.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Sometimes you just have to try shoo out with you jet lagged and drunk and just screamed about a bag that what's yours? The whole time? Oh man? All right, well before we get out of here, can we please play all that bow wow voice? Note to Elliott Wilson, what what happened? Another? In between watching Sierra, I did see this clip over the weekend, bow Wow left what I think was a voice note or a voicemail to Elliott Wilson, which of course he played on his podcast because that's what we would do with private moments as podcasters is played them for the world. Let's hear this real quick, Josh.
Speaker 6: Straight up, my nigga coming at a man like a grown man.
Speaker 2: You do, like, what's the issue? Mean?
Speaker 6: You let me know so I don't know I'm coming at you instead of doing some whole ass niggas.
Speaker 2: Ship to private and then Elliott plays at the top ten record right now, nigga like, I ain't got time for that, but I want to know what the issue is on my nigga.
Speaker 6: How about my nigga sent me this tweet talking about you won't like where that energy coming from.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 6: How I mean, me and the men, don't wan't post no ship, don't do that. Don't do that weak ship. I'm coming to you, me and the men, and I highly respect you. I always pigged you up, said that you wanted a mote. You the pioneer of this ship. Elliot Wilson is one of the ones that I do about the only one of the only niggas I doing the interview week niggas like you.
Speaker 2: Sway, How can I make this about me some prais and condolens is first, always praise and condolence because I think is a legend. But he's saying he only fucks with people from the mold like Elliott Wilson's Sway, Like, we don't have the greatest bow Wow interview of all time. If you have, why didn't he say Elliott Wilson, Sway, Rory and Moore. That's my only issue is he already.
Speaker 1: Did us, so he wouldn't name us. We pioneered that, We went through that, so he ain't got to grow through.
Speaker 2: That, grow through that. That was a shot at his height. See no, see now that's what you just said, growth through that.
Speaker 1: Go look up the Rory and Maul bow Wow interview. It's one of our greatest interviews we've ever done.
Speaker 2: J shout out to bow Wow man. That was That was a lot of fun down in Atlanta with them. Man Sway is a hero of mine, one of the greatest to ever do it. But he never had bow Wow. Say yo, I got one point five million in cash. I'm bringing it to the studio right now. I've never seen Sway do that. No, never, Sway's talked to Tupac. But he didn't have one point five million cash. No, nope. I think Pa just had a debit coat on him. But Whyt's Elliott. Whyt's Elliott doing this though? Like why is he doing this? You have to ask, like this is the funny.
Speaker 3: The reason why I like this, though, is because I like what bow I was saying, like, I'm not trying to make this no public thing, and then Elliott makes it a public thing.
Speaker 2: I will say, and you guys know, I'm a defender of Elliott. This is out of his character. For me. I feel like he had to have had a conversation with bow Wow that he was going to play it. Like, as much as Elliott does do messy shit, he does still have the journalistic integrity where I don't. I don't think he would do this without. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I think I think you're wrong, but I agree with you usually on Elliott, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: West coach wilsonon Wilding though West coach Wilson, West Coast Wilson different man. He's not from Queens, No, Moore. Nah, West Coach Wilson been tripping, man. I'm telling you, I don't know Elliott from Woodside. I don't know Elliott from Carson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know West Coast Wilson. West Coast Wilson is going crazy.
Speaker 2: Man. He he doing all kinds of out of characters.
Speaker 3: Shit was so like how you play a voice note that he clearly didn't want to be a public thing.
Speaker 2: Clearly he starts out by saying like, I ain't trying to be a private situation, Like I ain't trying to make this no public thing.
Speaker 3: And here comes West Coast Wilson speak of a microphone playing the whole voice note man.
Speaker 2: And Jeremy throwing shots. We might ignite this beef. Keep playing in the name of Shad Moss. I'm riding with him. It's with me because a lot of.
Speaker 6: My homies just sent me some ship and I just want to know where the energy coming from.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Is that Playboy Cardi?
Speaker 1: Yo, Bye bye, Cailarious, because he knows that's not Playboy Cardy.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows what Playboy Cardi sounds like. Who's ever heard his voice? Is that Playboy Cardi? You know? God damn well, that ain't no half of his album. I thought it was yachty. Yeah, I don't know. West Coast Wilson been tripping, man, he's been tripping. Should we beef me? Yes, let's ignite the beef. I follow Jeremy. I don't even like how amazingly happy he looks with his significant other. Stop posting all that happy ship on your ig, bro, it's weird. Man. Yeah, I don't on all that happiness.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think that? Almost like if you send a voicemail to a rapper? Do y'all think that if you send a voice anything voice related?
Speaker 2: You think we've sent a voicemail to a rapper.
Speaker 1: I'm saying when you when anybody does, it's the thing voicemail rappers, they become some interludes on out.
Speaker 2: I love Marbon's Room too.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what I'm saying is, do you feel like that same thing should be applied where it's like if you send something to a podcast, or if you tell something to a podcast, or you know that there's a chance it might become content. Do you think that that applies? No, just because we don't operate like that doesn't And honestly, sometimes we do. We've said some shit that our friends would have rather not say.
Speaker 2: Chord's gonna kill me after this entire episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm saying, like, should we should people consider that when they're sending what's very obviously content to a podcaster, because he should have texted that. If I was bow, I wouldn't have sent that voicemail. I would have texted that shit. I mean, what one of my favorite people. She blocked me after I spoke about just having a conversation. It wasn't even nothing crazy. I didn't play no voice. No, I would never do that though.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just said, you know, thank you for reaching out and telling me about you know how you felt she blocked me.
Speaker 2: I mean you knew why though that was Yeah, what happens when I'm not around. I know why now. I didn't know why then. I'm the one that protects black women, and I didn't think it was a problem. I didn't say nothing bad.
Speaker 1: You didn't say anything bad. But sometimes people, you know, the alliances with that entire thing and how messy that shit was. She can't be seen talking to you.
Speaker 2: But the marriage is right. What would I get why she brought you? I don't I do. That's crazy man like that.
Speaker 3: At that point, if it was something bad, if it was something negative, then I understand, But it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was a just just think the idea of there being a conversation should have been private, just of optics, like she's a superstar attached to somebody that you have been viral screaming about. Like, yeah, I see it. I'm not saying it's right, but I get it. Yeah, this world is weird, man, this world. But she would probably say it would be weird, like I thought it was a private conversation. Why would you talk about it again? That's kind of what she was bringing.
Speaker 3: As far as the podcast, I was saying thank you because I didn't want to come across like I really had an issue with this moves.
Speaker 2: So I was saying thank you for reaching out, just like having that conversation with me.
Speaker 1: But you already thanked her. So why didn't need to be set on the podcast?
Speaker 2: Why not? It's nothing negative?
Speaker 1: But that's the conversation that we're having, is we're having.
Speaker 2: A pro this is negative shit though. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If I bring some if I bring some negative shit that's private to the forefront end.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, but if I'm bringing some positive.
Speaker 1: Shit, but negative is uh, that's to somebody else to assume. That's for other people to decide what's negative for them or not. Because her conversation that she might have when she went back into work could have been negative. You you never know, but you don't know.
Speaker 2: It's in her group chat with the affiliates that are attached to everything that was happening. They was probably looking at her like, why are you hitting him up?
Speaker 1: You can't set you the Yes, I get what you're saying in that making, but you're also the same person who was screaming nah, stay on that side. Stay on that side. So when somebody gets caught not stay on their side. You can't not understand why they would block you for making that public knowledge.
Speaker 2: But that's a that's a whole totally different scenario. Though. Okay, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Agree to that's why she blocked you. But yeah, I think sometimes sometimes podcasters, not us, we're not that bad at it, but other people might lean in too much. And it's like, I know, we all need content and we all need money. The podcast world is drying up, but there is it is drying up.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. That's a great example.
Speaker 1: There's our liars everywhere. It doesn't mean that the industry itself isn't becoming oversaturated and underpaid. But people are grabbing for clicks and doing whatever they can for clicks. But sometimes you're going to burn some bridges that you can't walk back across in doing so.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been trying to tell niggas a whole year, and that's why we have to pay for scissit tickets instead of getting the free passes I used to.
Speaker 3: That has nothing to do with me, that has nothing to do with me. Don't put me in that, keep them all out of that that has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: You did that, I can't get TD tickets, and then I said the push up comment. Now I can't get overal tickets.
Speaker 1: So the same you did that to yourself, I said, I don't have nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I have nothing to do with none of that. WHOA. I always admit when I have done some dumb shit and said something I shouldn't have said. Okay, that's fair, And had it had the real version leaked first, I think we would have avoided that entire thing. It was just because that validated what everyone thought was ai because they saw me quoted two weeks. You know, listen, it's spend a year. We're all healing. I'm healed. Everyone has a good our now light green. You see me, Peach, put it around me.
Speaker 1: Mine is red and pink. It's kind of flirty right now.
Speaker 2: Red and pink. Is that like day four your cycle? That was actually hilarious. I'm not gonna lie. That was actually really, really, really funny. I don't think it's actually getting the credit of how funny that fucking was. It was a fucking brilliant joker. Spotty joking. I'm sorry, Yes, spot on the spot on, spot on spot on. Speaking of Red, Chris Brown don't want any of y'all wear red bed to his show, to his stadium tour. Please leave the Red band dan is a home.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown says, I see a lot of the fans collected was telling Team brings you to where Red Man Daan is to the concert.
Speaker 2: I would highly advise y'all to not do that. Don't do that at the Sophie Stagius.
Speaker 3: Just get Brown so y'all won't run into any problems I don't want people to get the wrong impression and promote the wrong thing. Y'all know I'm bris breezy, but we're promoting positivity on this tour.
Speaker 2: Thank you and I love you. Shout out to Chris Brown for that message. He needed to clear that up. That's why I love Chris Brown. Every time he makes a very mature statement, he has to find some way to fuck it up.
Speaker 1: He's a fuck it up.
Speaker 2: We kept it. Chris, what was the last incident when he was clearing up? He said the most positive shit? Oh, I think it was someone had to do with like pronouns or whatever. He said an amazing thing, cleared up whatever bullshit maybe said on Twitter, and then after that said, nah, I only identify as a piru, so I don't really care about that pronoun shit. I was like you, you were doing so good, Yeah, you smoked this pr shit and then ended with no, I just identify as pou. But you know, Chris, like shout out to Chris that that is a good message. Simple.
Speaker 3: He got to know that that's going to backfire. And he's still gonna with red bandanas. He has to know that, like they're gonna make it a thing now Like now, it's like Beyonce with the silver. It's gonna be everybody. It's gonna be everybody wearing red the Chris Brown concert.
Speaker 2: For sure. But why ended with I'm still breast priest. But he want to let you know, like, you know, I'm still you know, I'm still on that. But I think everyone in the tree Top area is fine without that last statement. Yeah, but you know, Chris, he's cool. It's wanted to let y'all know what it is.
Speaker 3: I know we ain't we're not stepping away from that, but we're just doing Okay, we're just doing something. We're doing something different on this stadium tour. But you know people are gonna find a way to, you know, let that backfire and wear red bandanas.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you were to join a gang as an adult, which one would you join?
Speaker 1: I would never join a gang as an adult. I'm just I mean hypothetically. Listen, I was talking about Cherryes with Usher.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that ship. But in the event in your twenties you moved to California with like, who would you like to exploit you? Nobody's me, bro, I don't even know how it's it's not happening. All right, I'll say, who would you like to extort you? Nope, not touching that one either. No, just wrap it. Well, do we have voicemails? Adam tried to bring on some crip to talk about the big you shit, and all the guy kept saying. I don't know who he was, but I appreciated it. He just said, free all the crips, and I was like, well, don't you actually have beef with us? Free all the crips. They do nothing wrong, Free everybody. They're all innocent. That's the type of energy I like seeing from people on those platforms. Oh, it's gonna be different on it. I don't thought he was getting the whole fucking interview. That guy was like, y'all gotta leave in fifteen minutes. Like, can I at least get like thirty to talk about this? He's like, free the crips.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's it. You give me a record saying nothing incriminating. I don't know, man, I've read some paperwork. Some people should go to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I agree that. I agree with some people menaces society out there for real. Yeah, voicemails, though, you've got mail.
Speaker 4: I get killed when Hey, guys, this is Terry from Chicago. I came to your show last year. It was a great time, great show, and I just had a good question. So I'm a food scientist and I'm always curious to see like what people's thoughts are.
Speaker 2: When it comes when it's food related.
Speaker 4: So my question is what's your most unpopular food opinion and the reasoning behind it?
Speaker 2: What's your most unpopular food opinion? Eating eggs is eating an abortion? You got he made a point. Shrimp is just roaches that breathed saltwater. Oysters are disgusting.
Speaker 1: They're gonna kill you for that one.
Speaker 2: Oysters are grossy. You're just horny. That's really all it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just not I don't care. You can put the slimming juice and hot sauce on it all you want.
Speaker 2: That ship is just not eating snot Yeah, guys, I get it. But it's like what were talking about that it is not it?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Lobsters are also just bugs that tastes like butter. Yes, there's nothing really good about lobster until you throw butter all over it. So just melt butter and eat butter. Calamari is like eating rubber bands.
Speaker 1: See you now, I'm whoop y'all ass see see you disrespect.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike calamari. I never understood the lore of it. Like, yeah, it's like rubber onion rings. What are we doing it?
Speaker 3: It's like the washes that you put on the sink when you gotta leave. You gotta put the black washing on there to tighten it up.
Speaker 1: If y'all go to the wrong restaurants, please know that you're not eating calamari. You're actually eating pig assholes.
Speaker 2: Just thought, I'll let you know pig assholes. How many pigs m because you only have one asshole? Right? I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeahhole? They cut it into multiple assholes.
Speaker 2: So like you want to like chitling's chopped up? Yeah nah, I don't think so, you ask.
Speaker 1: I think My most unpopular food opinion is that everything vinegar related is nasty vinegar. Nasty. Nasty pickles themselves are good, but the way it sits in the pickling process of vinegar, nasty vinegar is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh you'd rather just drink the jamison than the pickleback shot, It's gross. Pickle juice is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, like pickleback shots like weirdly enough. But yeah, vinegar is nasty as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vinegar chips are some of the best chips. Oil and vinegar on a turkey sandwich from the deli is unmatched.
Speaker 1: Oil. Keep the vinegar.
Speaker 2: You need a little bit of vinegar, not heavy ven don't don't go heavy even.
Speaker 1: Just put some banana peppers on it.
Speaker 2: I mean when it's when it's spotting, it tastes like vinegar.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I have nothing for that, I said quietly, until you replied to that.
Speaker 3: This dude is crazy. Another unpopular food opinion.
Speaker 2: It is just greasy ass bad chicken. I hate duck. Duck is not good. I hate duck once in my life. It was just like you said, oily greasy chewy.
Speaker 1: Didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do duck.
Speaker 1: Lamb is better than steak, man, I'm tissed a little. A good lamb chop a good lamb chop, but a good steak is legendary better than a good lamb chop.
Speaker 2: I think it's because good lamb chop beats a good steak.
Speaker 1: A good lamb chop is more rare. I think that's the issue. It's harder to find than a good steak. But a good steak cooked perfectly, you bugged the funk out good Lamb chop. Nah, Bro, I love Lamb chops, but a good a good steak is legendary, bro, because.
Speaker 3: Lamb chops is like it's almost like it's like shots. It's like the perfect portion. Eat a couple of them. A good steak, you're gonna get halfway through and be like, yeah, I'm full. Yeah, but if it's the size a good Lamb chop, were going out after this, yeah, man, a good Lamb chop beats a good state.
Speaker 1: I think it's a recency bias.
Speaker 2: Recency bias. I mean the Lamb chops is I was four years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know how we say recency bias and music, Like if we've been listening to the same way, y'all told me like Dilemma was overrated, I'm like, it's because y'all have heard it three million times, so it don't hit the way it did when you first heard it. And I think that's mistaken.
Speaker 2: I stand by that. So which is Lamb and which Lamb is? Like Lamb is Dilemma, No, Lamb is best to me? Okay, which version, Yeah, the jay Z version. Okay, so it's the best is better than st your opinion? Okay, yeah, that's fair. Rememberhen Game and fifty were arguing about who fucked Maya first and there beef. Hip hop has had some nasty years that we just.
Speaker 1: And Game has been a part of a lot of them.
Speaker 2: One of my goats shout out the Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I think that's our unpopular food opinions. I think a lot of people should be more honest about the things that they put into their body, all of us included. We're all learning pasta is not good for you.
Speaker 2: Heavy cream American pasta is not good for you. You go to editing who pasta's good for you?
Speaker 1: Some people not good. But some people don't know how bad it is. They're not aware that it's sugar. A lot of people are not aware that all of that stuck intugar into sugar sweet breakfasts. I know that got killed for the American.
Speaker 3: Because if you go to Italy like you go like overseas and eat pasta like my own Way was in Italy for a month and ate more.
Speaker 2: He thought he gained thirty pounds. He came home, he lost twenty pounds, So.
Speaker 3: It's it's clearly just definitely preservatism is that they're putting in pasta.
Speaker 1: Here and sweet sweets. You should not be eating sweets first thing in the morning, like when they killed you for that juice take. You should not beating sweets first in the morning. That's an American thing. Sweet pancakes, sweet French told sweets, all of that. That shit is going to crash your blood sugar later on during the day. You should not be waking up eating sweets. They killed me for that, Yeah, they killed you for that. Same people can't drink juice in the morning.
Speaker 2: I think I just love them Snappers in the morning.
Speaker 1: Boy, Snapple is crazy every day on the way to school.
Speaker 2: Niggas is crazy. Josh drinks jolls, drink pepsi every day all day. But that's vice though, Like he don't drink look at up, yeah don't he don't, He has no vices.
Speaker 3: Is worse than liquid at me, it is, even though there's a lot of sugar in liquor, but.
Speaker 1: Pepsi.
Speaker 3: A nigga drinking pepsi in twenty twenty five, it's crazy. I don't know anybody that drink pepsi. Well, you see somebody go to somebody crib and they got pepsi in a fridge. Think about it once while niggas.
Speaker 2: It's actually kind of sick, Like, go to somebody's crib, you got pepsi and.
Speaker 1: A nigga having pepsi in this fridge, Like a nigga having a fish tank?
Speaker 2: Who got fish tanks anymore? Niggas don't have fish tanks? Well, not say what somebody else they had a fish tank, a fish tank. I walk in somebody house and they got a fish I'm like, what's so fish either? What's up with you? Though? What you're going through?
Speaker 1: A fish tank? Like you take this nigga out every month and cleaning ship?
Speaker 2: Like, get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 1: A fish tank?
Speaker 2: Who has a fish tank?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just think about the things we used to see that was common, Like pepsi used to be common. Now you open somebody fridge to see a pep The only time you'll see a pepsi in somebody fridge is if they took everything left over from the baby shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's been there for six months. Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 1: I had a two liter pepsi in my fucking refrigerator for at least three months. I just never threw it away, like I had took one sip out of it because I was I ordered pizza and I had people at my house, and I was like, damn, like this nostalgic. You get the pizza with the pepsi. That shit said, Pepsi is like pepsi. Pepsi is almost like the ketchup packets in the drawer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we not eating them shits, Like you know what's gonna take for us to get down to bus in one of those open like like why are you saving the soy sauce?
Speaker 1: You gotta get it with your Chinese, Like we're not saving so sitting this ship with.
Speaker 2: Every delivery dog. Why are you saving all of this shit? Like that's what having pepsi in the fridge is like pepsi.
Speaker 1: You gotta save the Chick fil a sauces. Though that's different, you gotta say, I mean that's the Polynesian is a little different. That's a little you know what I'm saying. But pepsi homophobic but it is great. Yeah pepsi. Nah, I can't. You can't drink pepsi. We gotta get josh I gotta get you on a new soda. Man, I gotta get you on a new soda.
Speaker 2: What's the new soda? I'm just saying pepsi. Let's just get away from pepsi. Let's try soda soda like what you get.
Speaker 1: Them, like a poppy or like a bubbly or like a you know, something like healthy, like a ollipop.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Josh and producer.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was co Josh. I can't I can't argue with that ollipop.
Speaker 2: It is man great ship. Ever we're we're doing add If you're on the.
Speaker 1: Block, ollipop, I'll get in here and stop.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker. Yo.
Speaker 1: Look at this nigga dancing.
Speaker 2: Man, listen. Can you believe there was a time in an era that we were drinking Red Bull and vodka together? Yeah? Like this this world is designed to kill us. Yeah, we drank. We drank snapples and ate big and egg and cheese every morning. It's children just to then go drink vodka and Red Bull as a dots. Yeah. I'd love to know what my intestines really look like. Yes, they can't be good. Yeah, so people killing me for that. I'm just listen, man, I'm just trying to you know, our.
Speaker 1: Most viral clip we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, that shit is a social experiment, Yo, I'm so fascinating. But it's crazy because it's such an honest thing though, Like, if you wake up, there's no reason why the first thing you're drinking should be like the leftover bottle of juice you had from last night. Like, why would you even do that.
Speaker 1: Unless you're drunk, Because juice when you're drunk, waking up first thing, you shouldn't be drinking it. But juice hits when you're drunk.
Speaker 2: Weave, that's just not healthy, man, Just you know, just some tea gets you know, get.
Speaker 1: The fresh water. And first of all, I shouldn't even see the first thing you drink when you wake up should be water.
Speaker 2: Or that I'm not mad at some room to I can't organ old water in the morning.
Speaker 1: That sh it's such a shock today.
Speaker 3: Gotta do room to water and you wake up. You know what I'm saying, Get some tea, then get some fruits, you know what I'm saying. Maybe it's smoothie or something coffee.
Speaker 1: A lot of people start crossing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think that's the first thing you should drink, but okay, but.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between coffee and t though, that's why the difference.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between coffee and tea?
Speaker 1: What's the difference as far as health benefits and health like, what's the difference? They both having it insane amount of caffeine and unless you're drinking like a tea ginger tea. Yeah who ginger little peppermint tea in the morning, Ginger tea, green.
Speaker 2: Letton ginger t I have does not have caffeine. Okay, so yeah, nor is the peppmints either.
Speaker 1: I start my day off with. Also one has for one doesn't caffeine. So either tea or coffee?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, see, I go straight tea ginger tea in the morning. You shit on the toilet, get everything out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You get the detox tea? That what was ginger not even before that the Twitter chicks, what were they selling the fifty fifty You're drinking fifty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Just ginger tea. Bro, that's all you need, Ginger tea. That's gonna get everything that's gonna flush you get all that.
Speaker 2: Out of it. I'm so mad I have not checked that off my bucket. List of having like a high priced scam that makes so much money for one year, we like those chicks made a lot of money selling Detox team. That ship was exal Like all that did was just make chicks have diary of whoever whoever sold fitty that year probably cleared five million off.
Speaker 1: You keep saying that year my little sisters still drink the keisha k or tea. And I'm like, that's the reason why you're dropping pound. I lost five pounds, five pounds of shatto.
Speaker 2: I'm so you're not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna gain it right back when you eat again, Like yeah, yeah, your yeah, you're dehydrated now, like literally, it's not remember the herbal Life crew, of course, please please use an erbal life girl. No, I don't do pyramid schemes.
Speaker 2: Oh but you said please, like because I know what Rory was thinking about. What was I thinking about? You know your ex they used to do erbal life. I wouldn't call her an ex.
Speaker 1: Queen niggas always wouldn't cost somebody egg. I had that conversation recently. If you made me cry more than one time, and we've argued more than five, if somebody asked you has my ex I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to argue five times in order to be meet your ex.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm not doing that. We're not doing that. We went through hell and hell and high water together. I met your parents, you met mine. We have been a certain place to get you're my ex.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you met parents, that's like arguing five times and parents, Yeah, totally different. You could argue five times and I meet my parents, like I'm arguing with the meeter made outside. I mean my parents, Like, you're definitely my ex. We can't we can't see. I disagree with that too. If you meet my parents, be around.
Speaker 1: Better than met Rory's mom and dad.
Speaker 2: Nah, not mine's. Yeah, everyone that nfs. Every chick period met my dad. Women be surprised that I know my dad. That's how much they don't be my dad. They'd be like, you know your father, yes, you just will never meet them. I was surprised. Yeah, that's because you're my god. So that's what I knew.
Speaker 1: I knew what that day, and hard knew.
Speaker 2: I knew my dad. I knew you knew your dad.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Somebody let me do some elli shit. Would you say that's stating to your white friends. Yeah, I knew you knew your dad. See, that's the rations ship I'm talking about. First of all, I have white friends that don't know their father. I don't see color. Man, I'll do some elliot ship. When we were at a restaurant in Harlem and your dad was in there, like you weren't speaking to him, that was when I was like, oh, maybe he doesn't know his dad. I didn't speak to him me. He was at the other table, and he was just like, oh, yes, my pops. I was like, you want to say hi? No, I said high to the before.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I walked in and said high at my mom and my dad first, and then saying me and you sat together.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wait, wait, your parents start sitting at the table right there. We're not even gonna acknowledge that your parents are sit again, and see me.
Speaker 3: When I walked in, I walked straight to the table my mom and my dad was at, and then I went to the.
Speaker 2: Table Roy so he didn't seem just like looking at his pops like you know your son over here? Said load of my parents. First, that is funny.
Speaker 1: Your mommy, your pops were sitting there and they like what they was talking about.
Speaker 2: The night they conceived me, the marriage. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying like, I ain't know. I ain't know if they was rekindling. That's why I'm like, that's not.
Speaker 3: My mom and my dad is cool. They're not like trying to rekindle. But they still like card you and and yeah, like now they still my mom my dadd is still cool. Sure, yeah, it's not like beef ship.
Speaker 1: I just ain't know they was, you know, go to a romantic dinner, sit out together type cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a romantic We was at a restaurant, like, lights were low, low, it was dusk, it was dusk.
Speaker 2: What do you want. I don't even pick up their check? Yes, oh yes I did. I did more than that, Yeah, yes, I absolutely did. One definitely picked up the check. That ship was so confusing me though. I was just sitting there like, wait, you know, no, I said hello. I said hello before I came and sat down with you. That's funny though, And you know how your pops is like my pops. When they were down, your mom came over. I said, what's up to your mom? Your dad just was in corner, like can we leave Yeah, it's time to go. Come on, man, not even no. Well, yeah, it's great. It's great to know what your father has birthed to the world. I just wanted to say thank you to him. That's all everything that he shout out to contributed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got super sperm for real talented ass sperm.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, I mean, I know that's probably weird for you to hear, but it's okay. I've heard words. It's okay. It's not as well.
Speaker 3: On this date in rap history because Josh is gonna be crazy. He's gonna have a fit if we don't talk about this.
Speaker 1: On this date in rap History.
Speaker 3: April seventh, nineteen eighty seven, d eighty seven, DJ Jeff Jeff and Will Smith dropped their debut album.
Speaker 2: Rock the House Classic all Right, Rock the House or based on a true story. M hmm, you haven't even heard Will Smith's new album I did, Oh you did. Yeah, it's more more than I heard, not Rock the House. I mean that was being froceesd. Yeah, Rock the House and.
Speaker 3: On this date Josh in rap history, NAS drops in nineteen ninety nine I Am album and released Hate Me Now video Legendary Legendary Hate Me Now video.
Speaker 2: It's kind of ironic with buff now well too soon? Yeah no, no, right on time spot on. Speaking of im, is this a hot take? If I think New York State of Mind Part two is better than part one?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a hot take. I can see some people feeling that way, far better song. Yeah, I can see people feeling that way. It's not I don't think that's a hot take.
Speaker 2: We owe NAS some apologies for the I Am Nostro Domas time. Both those albums are fire and everyone shoot it on nads for it and I don't understand why. I think You Got Me is an incredible record, genuine smoked it Destiny's Child in the video. If y'all wanted NAS to keep dropping knowledge, he can't do one song for the hose, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Show say with shop price, just to back it up, you go hold my ice. We think you on me back like you owe your text.
Speaker 2: That's a class ya don't think that's on top of that. If you if you break down, if you break down the hook, NAS is dropping knowledge on that hook on me back like you owe your tax. Yeah, even though the whole my Ice ship of collateral and everything. Nas was really doing science on that genuine hook. Like he didn't. He didn't sacrifice his integrity on that one. Y'all just wasn't listening to the knowledge he was dropping. That was some ir S ship. That was some IRN ship spell exactly. All right, Well, it's been fun talking to you beautiful people, especially uh.
Speaker 3: You know me, especially you baby do. Be great talking to you. We'll talk to you on a couple of days. Be safe, be blessed. Prayers and condolences to whoever may need them. Let's make this about us, even though you may have lost a loved one. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 2: He's just ginger. Imagine giving your girl, a girl your chain to pay for sex just because you don't have the cash on you at the time. Yeah, just so you know it's ro I'm gonna get you back. Just hold the chain so you know when I'm paying for this pussy. No Williaeno