Speaker 1: All right, News round up and information over load hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. With the exception of John Fetterman, Democrat Pennsylvania, Linda's Senator, with the exception of him, most Democrats in the House and the Senate have been nothing but critics of Donald Trump taking out Iran's nuclear capability and insisting that Iran can't have a nuclear weapon. Why they're so shortsighted, I don't know why they are so naive, I don't know. I guess they would have preferred that Donald Trump following the footsteps of the likes of Obama and Joe Biden, and drop you know, cargo planes full of cash and other currency on the doorstep of the Supreme Leader and the Ayatolas and the Mullahs in Iran. But instead Donald Trump chose to partner with Israel and take all of these people out. And then when they had their you know, security council meeting to pick the next Supreme Leader, they took all those people out, and probably anyone else that emerges as a potential leader. I would say their life is in imminent danger. The cut forces leader also now has been taken out. This is this is a class to be studied for centuries in terms of the magnitude of the intelligence and military might of the US and our partners in Israel in this endeavor. And I can't think of anything that's been so far more successful. And I can't think of a more noble cause than preventing our children and our grandchildren from one day having to do with a nuclear armed Iran, which is a radical Islamic fascio state, fascist state that that is, you know, hell bent on death Israel, death to America. It was either take it out now while you can, or you will be held hostage. The world will be held hostage forever until they eventually likely one day use it all Because there are a lot of hardliners there. Why is it that there are so few on the left and then this little pocket of isolation as lunatics on the right even that don't understand the existential threat that is a nuclear arm Durant, I'm having a hard time understanding their mindset, or why is Hikim Jeffrey saying we're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you're cheering for us to lose, Sean.
Speaker 3: I don't get it either. We are winning. You heard Caroline Levitt's latest update and I was in that classified brief last night with General Raisin Kine, with Secretary Rubio, Secretary hegsas Director Ratcliffe. Look, we've destroyed their navy. We've now struck more than two thousand targets. We're only in to day five of this conflict. It's remarkable what's happening, Sean. We're going to look back at this moment over the course the next few weeks when we look at history, President Trump will be rewarded richly. And you said it very well. We're parents, are four, we're grandparents now of seven. We're taking the fight now to the Iatolas into this regime and removing their nuclear capabilities before avenging, they will take us if you don't get a second chance against Iran. They weren't on the cusp of building out the nuclear capabilities as well as their ballistic missile capabilities that would overwhelm Israel, overwhelm our bases in the Middle East, and we would have capabilities to hit the homeland. So this is one of I think that's one of President Trump. You've got a lot of greatest of all time moments. I got to put this one on the short list.
Speaker 1: I mean, between the intelligence and the precision military operation. And you know, I've been saying for years the future wars are not going to be fought on a battlefield. They're going to be fought in their conditioned offices and people are going to be pushing buttons, and that's how war will be fought. And we better be on the cutting edge of that technology.
Speaker 2: I think we.
Speaker 1: Already are well on our way, and obviously the Golden Dome will be a big part of that. To defend this country against any attack by any other enemy country. We have a lot of geopolitical foes. But you know, I've never seen an operation this successful. It starts out in the first thirty seconds by taking out not just the Supreme Leader Ali Hamani, but all of his top forty lieutenants. And then when they have the Supreme Council meeting to pick his successor, they took out everybody in that room while they were voting. I would imagine there's not too many people that really want to line up to be the next leader.
Speaker 2: Of Iran. That's my guess, Sean.
Speaker 3: You and I are both old enough to remember the pre or.
Speaker 2: You're older than me, so let's not push it here.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I serve in the Senate, after all, it's an old place. But I'm you think about forty seven years of this regime. There have only been two Ayatolas in forty seven years. The first one that came to power seventy nine during the revolution, served ten years. Almine, the Iotola that the Israelis took out on the first minutes of this campaign, he was there for thirty seven years. So I think sometimes we might lose perspective around how significant that initial strike was in terms of their leadership and command can control. But that was cutting off the head of the snake. Followed up with this incredible, massive campaign from the air and has been reported publicly. The cadence and tempo of what we are doing with the two most powerful air forces in the world, to quote General Kine, are the United States and the Israelis. We now are in full sledge take out their launchers. Has been said. You move from intercepts on what they shoot at us to now going after the archers. They say shoot the archers and we can stop worrying about the arrows because they're going to take out all of their ground based missile launch capabilities. This is absolutely when they want to look back at this one of the greatest military exercises. You combine what the Delta Force guys did under President Trump's direction with Maduro in Venezuela with what they're doing in Iran, it's truly remarkable. And this is going to be a reset for the world. Imagine a world where Iran, God willing when the Iranian people rise up and replace the regime, a world like we had decades ago, where Iran would be pro West, a signer perhaps someday of the Abraham Accords. What would that do for a reset in the Middle East? And what it also does in terms of the pressure puts on China and Russia on the overall global chess board. So this is a moment that again and the President is going to be rewarded richly by the history books.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My hope in prayer is is that the end result of this is peace in the region that we have not seen in what a thousand years. For crying out loud, and I think it's going to there is a real possibility, the president's relationship with Gulf state countries, the president's relationship with other countries in the region, the president's special relationship with israel I. Think when this is all said and done, and hopefully the Iranian people will rise to the occasion and they will now put in place a democratic republic and a duly elected leader that is not part of, you know, some religious, fanatical theocracy, and freedom once again will flourish. The Persian people in the past have flourished greatly, and they have been a press since nineteen seventy nine. And that's my hope, and my hope is is that there will be peace deals, you know, building upon the Abraham.
Speaker 3: Well Sean, you talked about the future of warfare, how it will be increasingly sophisticated and run from air conditioned offices. But what's so dangerous about the future with the current regime in Iran is that over time will combine a very sophisticated military capabilities with medieval ideologies. That's the danger with Iran. They're stuck in medieval times with the brutal, radical Islamic ideology. That is absolutely the most dangerous combination on the planet, and that is why we had to act now, because they were on the path to get nuclear capabilities and at some point Sean we would have been virtually unable to knock out Iran without having incredible losses on our side. And so this is why President Trump. You know, seven presidents have dealt with this. We finally had a great one there in President Trump, who took the action. It's not easy to have moral clarity and to take these make these difficult decisions, but he did it. And I can tell you something, I'm so proud of him. I'm so proud of our military Sean as well. They are just executing virtually flawlessly in this campaign. And our prayers are with the families who are behind, with their loved ones in harm's way, to God to protect them. And we'd be victorious decisively here, sooner versus later.
Speaker 1: What do you say to those people I find breathtaking lee, naive and even downright stupid that try to make the cases, well, this is not in America's best interest. It absolutely is an America's best interest, or you know, this is really Israel's war that President Trump has been pressured into fighting Israel's war. I've known Donald Trump for over thirty years. Donald Trump doesn't take orders from anybody, period end of sentence. Or the isolationists that would like to put their head in the sand and not breathe proactive but rather react, at that point, it's too late. At that point, you're risking losing you know, millions of not tens of a million, millions of American lives.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: Part of this are you missing, What part of this radicalism are you missing? What part of you know, death to America are you missing?
Speaker 3: Sean, When somebody calls the United States of America the Big Satan and they say death to America, you need to take that seriously. Look, they call it Israel the little Satan, they call us the big Satan. We are the number one target of Iran, of this current regime. I let me be careful to separate the people of Iran from this regime. But that is why taking the fight to him now is absolutely the right thing to do, because this this will save countless lives over the course of you know, the future years. Perhaps the next generation with Iran with a nuclear weapon with intercontinental ballistic capabilities would literally be able to take the world hostage. And you know, there as we are seeing in terms of the RAINYUS capility to fight. They've got some pretty good ballistic missiles, They've got some pretty good capabilities. It's just we are far superior. But now we could take them out with minimal types of collateral damage. Imagine what this might be like in a few years from now, ten years from now, you would not be able to repeat what we're doing right now.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Senator Steve Danes of Montana on the other side. Then we'll get some more of your calls coming up. Eight hundred nine to four one Sean as we continue. We continue now with Montana Senator Steve Danes is with us. What do you make of I see that Speaker Johnson announced that he's going to bring the save back back to the House and schedule that for a floor vote. And you know, it's a simple, you know, not no brainer to me. Proof of citizenship to vote in an American election, voter ID to vote in an election. But the idea that the House will will allow this to go forward and even let the Democrats, you know, have a standing filibuster, I think is a good idea. I know that in the Senate they've been reluctant to do that. Where do you stand on it, Sean?
Speaker 3: In Montana, if you came out, you want to get a fishing license, You've got to produce a valid ide at Walmart to get it. You want to shoot a deer, you got to produce a valid ID to get it. You want to vote, you should have to produce a valid idea.
Speaker 1: You want to buy a beer in Montana? Do you need Do you need to have an ID? If you want to buy a bottle of wine? Do you need an ID? If you want a jewel pod or a nicotine pouch? Do you need an ID?
Speaker 3: All of the above? Sean? And that's why it's just ludicrous the Democrats would fight us on this. This is a foundational issue of election integrity. The Democrats should join us these you vote with us and vote for this. And I relished ability to put Democrats on the record in terms of being opposed. And the issue is an eighty twenty for most Americans left or right side of Teeter Ttter.
Speaker 1: It's an eighty twenty issue. And I don't believe in these fake filibusters anymore. Now I know what the fear is in the Senate that, oh, well, if you do that, you force a real filibuster. Then the Democrats have control of the floor and they could try to force votes on issues that they believe they want to put the Republicans on record on. I would argue to Republicans, you don't need to show up for those votes. You don't need to listen to what Chuck Schumer's agenda is.
Speaker 3: Well, we generally try to put earplugs in when Chuck Schumer speaks anyway, But no, I agree. We need to take this fight, take it to the floor, and we need to put the Democrats on record, and this is important one to prevail on.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. All right, what kind of fishing do you do out in Montana? But you know, when I'm having rough days, I'm thinking maybe a ranch in Montana would be a good life for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, give me a call. I can show you some great places. I've had a fly ride in my hand since I was a little boy.
Speaker 2: Now, fly fishing is too much work.
Speaker 1: You got to keep casting and casting and casting, and then I don't know how to cast the right way and people try to teach me and I suck at it. Is there any other just regular fishing. I can drop a line in a body of water and catch something good.
Speaker 3: We can do that, Sean. But let me just tell you something before you get too quick here to criticize fly fishing. What we do is put in your drift boat on a great river like the Yellowstone of the Madison, and unlike a river runs through when Brad Pitt was making those massive casts with a stunt double, you just have to cast about twenty feet in front of you. It's simple. I've been out with a lot of new folks in the sport. You'll catch fish, you'll see some great country, and you'll be hooked on the sport. So give it a try, Sean. I think you might like it all right.
Speaker 1: I may take you up on I think you're going to have to teach me how to do it because I've not been a good student in the past. The one time I tried it away Steve Daans, Montana. We do appreciate you, man, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks Sean.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred nine.
Speaker 1: One, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Now that we made some money, for our sponsors.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to making the liberals crazy.
Speaker 2: The Handman is back on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred nine one. Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program health, Wellness, Fitness, Longevity, you want to be the health these you for twenty twenty six and beyond. Well, that's where our friend Peter Harris and his family come in. They have created grain berry cereal. I want you to do an experiment the next time you go grocery shopping. I was grocery shopping on Sunday, Londo. I was there Sunday, and it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Free shop by the way, terrible because everybody grocery shops on Sunday. It's bananas in there.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's empty because I go just before they close.
Speaker 5: Okay, you go at night, that's different.
Speaker 2: And the other thing.
Speaker 1: The other thing is is they stock up their meats for the next day, so I get all the new meat when I go late on Sunday. Very smart on my part, right, And then I get asked, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Isn't it? Does that question not shock you? It shocks me?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess you, because I guess they figure since you're Keto and you're out doing your ninja all the time, who could fit in food shopping. But there you are, in all your glory, your fresh meat.
Speaker 1: Well you're the one of the few people that know, in real life, I am a complete total loser. So I mean, you could admit that. But while you're there grocery shopping, look at it. Look at the cereals that you ate when you were growing up, whatever it was, I don't frosty flakes brand, raisin brand. Look at how much sugar or in those cereals. Then you pick up a box of Grainberry brand flakes, Grainberry raisin brand. They're honting nut apple, cinnamon, their cinnamon frosted. Then you compare how much less sugar is in their cereal, and Grainberry is lower in sugar. It's made with natural plant based fiber and antioxidants along with their own whole grain on ex soorgum. Now that that helps slow sugar absorption. The taste is phenomenal. You're gonna love it, and you can find it now. It may not even be in your cereal aisle. It may be in the health food aisle because it's that much better. And then you can put cereal back in your diet not worry about all that sugar you're putting in your body. And the other great product that Peter Harrison family have is called Linda.
Speaker 5: Silver Palette pasta sauce all day, every day.
Speaker 1: No, it's not sauce and it's no sugar added. And they got great flavors.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: When you go grocery shopping, look for greenberry Cereal Silver Palette pasta sauce.
Speaker 2: Delicious.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it, and it's healthier. The official foods of the Sean Hannity Show. Just to get to some other news that has been going on, this was a funny moment today. You had Tim Walls and Keith Ellison on Capitol Hill getting grilled over fraud and what they knew and when they knew it. Nancy Mace asking tampon Tim, what is a woman? Maybe the wrong guy to ask, but here's how that went down. Governor Walls, what is a woman? Have you learned that lesson?
Speaker 2: Do you know what a woman is?
Speaker 3: I'm the governor of Minnesota Country.
Speaker 2: You know I'm not here to be your property obsession.
Speaker 4: What woman is.
Speaker 2: You certainly can't define what fraud is. If you can't even define one a woman is, you can't define fraud.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is this is the same guy that wanted to put you know, feminine products in boys' bathrooms in grammar schools. What a dope. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Don in Iowa. Don, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Thanks for being with us, Hi, Sean, thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I'm a longtime truck driver and a marine.
Speaker 1: Veteran and sender fire and thanks for what you do every day. The only reason our store shelves are full because of you truckers. We appreciate your hard work.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, sir. I appreciate it. I have been listening to you since the Hannity and Comb's days, so thank you for helping formulate my opinions on world politics. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I was in the Marine Corps during the first hostage taking at the embassy in seventy nine, and I've actually have friends that were in that circumstance. I was also on duty the night that we did the rescue attempt. I was in CEL communications in a com center, relaying messages between them and the situation room. So I've got a little bit more insight onto what's going on. And I tell you what a lot of liberals don't understand. This wasn't about liberating the people of Iran. That was a great unintended consequence. This wasn't just about stopping the nukes, which Iran has proven that they cannot have any kind of weapons, because they just launched missiles at everybody just now because they were being attacked. You know what kind of responsibility does that show? That shows that they have absolutely no appreciation for life anywhere. My condolences, by the way, to the six soldiers and you know, and marines that were killed recently, five of them I believe, right out of Des Moines, which is where I enlisted in the National Guard after my son did in two thousand and two. You know, it's just that is the price of war, and it's very unfortunate happened. But again we have stopped President Trump has stopped nuclear weapons from being in the hands of an absolute madman. And that was the not just the biggest thing, it was absolutely essential. He had to open the straits of horror moves or the world oil shortage would have been devastating for everybody. We're already up again over four dollars a gallon, and by the way, in diesel and gasoline, at least diesel gasoline. I think is still saying under eup.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm very sorry about that, because that means less money in your pocket, and that makes your job harder. The only thing I can say that maybe will give you hope. I think this will be temporary. That's my guess.
Speaker 4: It always is with President Trump. He always knows the right path back to prosperity for us.
Speaker 3: A small price to pay.
Speaker 4: The biggest price came to those six families, and so I'm willing to pay this small price for all the freedoms that President Trump has just given on this here forty seventh year of occupation. That means there are ninety million people, half of which probably have never seen freedom, that now have freedom, and hopefully we'll make the right decisions going forward. Forty five million of them are women that have never even been able to show their faces in public liberals listen to that. Think about it. Those women are free, those children are free to grow up. Persians are some of the most intelligent mathematicians in the world, and the world would never get to experience that without what Donald Trump and Pete Haggs that just did. It was just a remarkable thing. I have a son in the Navy, I have a niece in the Army. I have a grandson in the Marine Corps, all of which I pray for all the time. And again, I couldn't tell you how sorry I am for these six families, but understand that, again, the price of freedom is always high.
Speaker 2: It's so high, it's so awful.
Speaker 1: I wish there there was an evil in this world, but I will tell you a nuclear armed Iran. I mean, the potential mass death in the millions is great, and they fought to protect future generations. And that's what this fight really is about. It's not about us in this moment, although they could have had them pretty quickly, and God only knows what they would have done with them. Thank you, my friend, Thanks for your service. Thanks for what you do every day. We appreciate you. Michigan Todd is next on the Sean Hannity Show, Sir, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Sean. Thanks to your call streamers for keeping me apprized of where everything was and keeping me affirmed of that. And before I start the call, I just like to ask all your listeners to remember our war fighters and our leaders in their prayers.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: I can't say it any better, because you know what, they're putting their lives on the line for again future generations and for a cause to keep America safe and secure, and we are forever grateful.
Speaker 6: Aimen to that. Now, this is going to be a strange juxtaposition. I listened to you last week talking a little bit about hypnosis, and with everything going on in the world, I appreciate you taking the phone call, but I was just gonna call it. Maybe set a couple things straight that you were talking about last.
Speaker 2: Week, Sean, Oh, right ahead, all right.
Speaker 6: One of the things that you know you were talking about was the suggestibility test that the hypnotists do, especially in a stage show or something along those lines, which you know, having people lock their hands together, one hand raises up or one hand goes down. Those were all No, that's.
Speaker 1: The actual technique that that is not a susceptibility test, but that is that is the way that they literally can take over somebody's mind. And I believe that hypnosis is real. Do you do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, I'm a practitioner of it and I totally agree. However, where what I disagree with on that is you can't give too much power to the hypnotist. The hypnotist does a fantastic job setting things up, making people believe that that they have the ability to help people change. But in all the studies that I've done, in the training that I've had and hypnosis, one of the things that we always rely on is the fact that all hypnosis is self hypnosis. In other words, it has to start with the person. Because if somebody decides they're not going to be hypnotized, they're not going to be hypnotized.
Speaker 1: So I'm one of them. You can't hypnotize me. You can't get me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You couldn't say to me, sit down and me follow your orders. You couldn't say to me put your hands together. You couldn't say to me, take your take your I don't have a watch, I.
Speaker 2: Have a whoop. Take your whoop off.
Speaker 1: Every one of those those things that I just mentioned, Those are commands that not requests, and people start getting hypnotized long before the hypnotist actually gets to the you know, put your hands together, and you know, upon my word when I tell you to squeeze your hands, squeeze your hands. A whole series of things that are setting people up ahead of time, and the process is long begun before they begin to actually do follow the actual commands to lock into hypnosis.
Speaker 6: Oh exactly. And I totally agree with you as far as that goes. And that's what I was going to say. The power of the hypnotist is the setup, not necessarily the hypnosis itself, because hypnosis is such an awful word in some cases, I prefer to kind of think of it as as guided meditation as opposed to hypnosis.
Speaker 2: I view it as differently. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually very dangerous to put to allow somebody to kind of take a little control of your mind in any way, and then you have, you know, hypnosis of the masses. I mean, I think Hitler, Germany would be a great case in point. I think the worship of the iranium Mullahs and you'd see people beat themselves till they were bloody. You know, at these rallies that these lunatic you know, supreme leaders would have to prove their loyalty. I think that, you know, to go out and kill in the name of Hitler, or for people to have families and their job every day is to go to work and kill you know, you know, thousands of people and go home and eat dinner with your family. You know, there's something really off. But in the mind of people that don't have a conscience that interferes with their ability to do something that evil, oh exactly.
Speaker 6: And that's where I say. I mean, you're not going to go any deeper and you're not going to do anything under hypnosis that you wouldn't allow yourself to do, which is where I say the power lies.
Speaker 2: With I actually don't agree with you on that.
Speaker 6: Well you know.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Well, let me give you an example and tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, all right, look a look at the images we've seen out of let's use Nazi Germany or you know, these big massive routes that used to take place in Iran with iotolical Many and now Ali Hamani and all these people in the crowd just chanting robotically. You know how much they love their leader and worship at the altar of their leader. And these leaders then indoctrinate them into putting bombs and strapping bombs on them, and promised them seventy two virgins in heaven if they killed themselves and killed the infidels and kill innocent men, women and children. You don't think that's mass hypnosis.
Speaker 6: I'm not exactly sure it is. I think, but in that particular case, it's fanatical religion is what that is. But you know, you mentioned you mentioned Hitler as an example. I mean Albert Speer, who was an architect in the head of munitions for Hitler, did a marvelous job setting up all the grounds in Nuremberg where all these rallies took place. And those people that would come were already susceptible to what was going to be happening to them. However, they were the ones that were still in control. Sean and I don't believe it's it's always the hypnotists that's in control, because the people have to allow themselves to allow that to happen to them.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, I don't think we're too far apart. But all I would say to you is it's real and that people you know, and there's a fear factor, natural human fear that causes people to conform versus rebel and maybe they're two sides of the same coin. That's a different issue for a different day, but very thought provoking, Todd. I wish I had more time to delve deeper into it with you. I think I'm gonna do this maybe on I don't know, we'll do it on a show one day. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is a number, and that's going to wrap things.
Speaker 2: Up for today.
Speaker 1: Loaded up tonight, Hannity, we'll have the latest on Operation Epic Fuel. We have Steve Miller, we have Senator Tom Cotton, Robert O'Brien, Greg Abbott on the Primaries in Texas, Jim Jordan grilling the living daylights out of Keith Ellison, and tampon Tim Walls nine Eastern City DVR, Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.