Speaker 1: All right, News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. God bless Ken Griffin. And I was talking about Ken Griffin yesterday. I don't know him. I never met him. He's a multi multi billionaire who, by the way, with that money creates you know, thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of high paying career jobs for a lot of people, which then you know, causes people to buy homes and buy food and luxury items whatever it is that people do with their money. And he's just a successful business guy. And he's moved his entire company, Citadel Financial Firm, down to Wall Street South, which is in my free state of Florida, like so many other people. And you got more and more of these very wealthy people, like, for example, two of the co founders of Google, one of them Larry Page, have now moved to Florida. Mark Zucker Meta, He's now moved to Florida. Larry Ellison, who runs Oracle, He's now moved to Florida. And here's the fascinating thing for Zorn Marxist Kami Mumdani to do this ad bragging about how he's going to tax the rich. Does it in front of where Ken Griffin lives. Now, Remember the United Healthcare CEO was assassinated in cold blood. We live in an assassination culture. Charlie Kirk was assassinated. There's been three separate would be assassins and in one case came within one millimeter of killing Donald J. Trump. This is the culture we're living in. And you're never gonna convince me that the dehumanizing and insightful rhetoric of the left, you know, is not inspiring these crazy people that here at day in and day out, Nazi, fascist, racist, Gstapo whatever else that they're saying. Now, if you remember the original ad, let me play it for you. This is mum Donnie with his stupid smile before the cameras, bragging about raising taxes on people like Ken Griffin. Uh, what I guess he wasn't factoring in is Ken Griffin had planned on spending six billion, yes billion with a B on building out office space and jobs in New York City. And I'll tell you why he's not doing it on the other side. But this is what mum Donnie did to docs Ken Griffin.
Speaker 2: When I ran for mayor, I said I was going to tax the rich. Well, today we're taxing Willon. I'm thrilled to announce who secured a pew to tear tax, the first in New York's history. This is an annual fee on luxury property is worth more than five million dollars whose owners do not live full time in the city, like for this penthouse, which Hedge One CEO Ken Griffin bought for two hundred and thirty eight million dollars. This Pewter tear tax is specifically designed for the richest of the rich, those to store their wealth in New York City real estate, but who don't actually live for it.
Speaker 1: Now again, I don't know Ken Griffin. I don't, but he doesn't deserve this. Nobody deserves to be single. That why because he's successful. You know, I've said this many times on this part. I never got a job in my life from a poor person. I got jobs from restaurant owners and from construction companies that had money to invest and pay me. And I like the people that pay me. I'm as grateful when i've ever since I started working when I was eight years old. Anyway, So now this is all backfired on Kami Mumdani and you know, so he's now on defense and I don't blame Ken Griffin one bit. He was asked about this incident, he talked about how he listened to it three times and he feels his personal safety is at risk. So where does that leave us at three point fifty?
Speaker 3: Part that leaves us with the fact that we went to Miami and revised our building plan to make it a bigger office building. You're bailing, So what do we do with three fifties is still a point of discussion internally. But what is no longer a point of discussion is that.
Speaker 1: Miami is now.
Speaker 3: You know, when we moved from Chicago, there was a debate between New York and Miami. It's unquestionably true that we made the right choice. I'll leave it at that. It's unquestionably true that we made.
Speaker 4: The right choice.
Speaker 3: And now and now, what the Mayor of New York has made clear to my partners, and principally my New York partners, my New York partners, is that we need to double down on our bet in Miami because we want to be in a state that embraces that embraces business, that embraces education, that embraces personal freedom and liberty, and that embraces people having an opportunity to live the American dream.
Speaker 1: Then he dropped the hammer. I'm now moving my money to Wall Street South of Miami. Remember, I keep telling you, Wall Street South is very, very real. Every big bank, every private equity firm, every investment firm, they now have more employees in my free state of Florida. All the way from Miami, all the way up to West Palm Beach. All of these financial firms have relocated. They have more employees in the Free State of Florida than they do in New York on Wall Street, although many have kept the presence up there. But that apparently is going to go away next as well. Anyway, she I think is still You're not still stuck in New York, are you? Because you can work from anywhere. Miranda Divine is with us. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm well, thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, Look, I know that New York is getting harder to live in, but I must say I went to see a play the other night called Masquerade, which reminded me why I love.
Speaker 4: New York so much. Was absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 1: And you know, you're paying an awful lot of money on top of the three hundred dollars you probably spent for the ticket to that great play you went to just for the privilege of going to see a play.
Speaker 4: Well, tell me about it. I know it's a huge impulse to live in this city, but I do work at the New York Post, so I don't really think that I could do it from Florida for very long. Maybe for a few months a year, but.
Speaker 1: Oh I could show you how to do it, you'd be able to do just fine.
Speaker 4: Well, they make it very hard for you to live here because, especially when you've got pot shops opening up everywhere. That's the only industry that's doing really well is those weed shots that Eric Adams, to his credit, was closing down because they're some sort of shady operations, most of them. There's no way there are so many of these weed shops thriving. There's never anyone in them.
Speaker 5: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: They're fronts for, but they're shady operations and now they're booming under them. Dared, that's the only thing booming. Everything else is in the toilet, and Kathy Hochel is in bed with him. She's just donated another two billion plus to the city to help out Ma'm Danny, and to help him do more taxes, this Pierre Tear tax, which is the first of I'm sure many, and you know they pretend that it's taxing the rich. No, the rich have ways of not paying it. They will move like Ken Griffin, and they'll take their jobs and all the money that they put into this city with them. They'll take it to Florida or Tennessee or Texas. And then it's us for bunnies who are not wealthy, high income earners who will be footing the bill, the middle classes.
Speaker 1: I continue, Miranda, divine New York Posters with us. Your calls also coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I'd love to see the New York Posts move out of New York leave or not and still called the New York Post. I still think you're gonna have some reporters on the ground there. I mean, things have just gotten so bad and have deteriorated so bad. Rondo Santis the governor of my state was on TV with me last night. And there are twenty three million people in the free state of Florida. There are less than nine million in New York City. Now, and New York City's budget is billions more than the entire state of Florida. You have better law and order and safety and security, you have far better infrastructure. You get way more for your money down here. You don't have high taxes the way you do on everything in New York. All of that money is being spent on social welfare programming. And now Mamdani, now we have a forty percent federal death tax, a ten percent New York state death tax. You have not me uh. And now Mamdani wants a fifty percent New York City death tax. And he wants the lower the threshold from seven point five million dollars, which is not a lot of money in New York. It sounds like a lot, but it's not that much in New York to seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. You can't buy a closet to live in for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars in New York. I know that sounds nuts, but it's true.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is true. And I mean, I guess we're all flabbergasted that Mamdani is persisting with his insane policies which don't work and which he can't fund the budgets in a hole. But he's an ideologue and he's a NEPO baby who doesn't have a real grasp on reality, the cost of living, law and order. He doesn't care. He's got a security detail provided by the NYPD, the very same police force that he's defunding. He's not doing what's necessary to keep just the basic minimum, the five extra cops that Eric Adams had promised and that we need. And you know, the NYPD is punches above its weight nationally, even if you don't care about New York. The NYPD's counter terrorism unit is world class, and they were instrumental in foiling three of the four terror attacks that the FBI says that it foiled. Those tip offs came from the NYPD. If that counter terrorism unit, which was set up by Paul Morrow from Fox News, if that gets eroded, then all Americans are at risk. So I just think it's a very dangerous time in New York. But help is on the way. In the form of Bruce Blakeman. He is not getting a lot of coverage, unfortunately, but Kathy Hochel's favorability is declining precipitously. Her job approval is down at record lows. She's uh, you know already even before the election, she is promising taxikes. God knows what she will do after the election.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, I mean, he desperately. She's scared to death. Like Schumer's scared to death of Mumdanni, He's scared to death of aoc Kathy Hochel needs Mumdanni's support to get re elected. I like you. I love Bruce Blakeman. He's done a great job in Nassau County. Did you see the new ad that he put out. If you haven't, let me play it for our audience.
Speaker 6: Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you've long.
Speaker 2: Okay, don you've got to let me know. Shoot, I still shout, I go. If you say.
Speaker 4: That, you Amma, I'll be here til the end of time.
Speaker 7: So mis.
Speaker 2: Co steps. Would we go down to Plant Beach where see we can bring back.
Speaker 1: Home because our tax base has better road in It's they're not bringing me home. I'm not leaving Florida. And remember Croomwoll famously said, if you're pro Laise and pro sort weapon, you're not a New Yorker and there's no place in the state in New York for you. I mean, so they begged me to go. Now watch now she wants me to come back because she wants my money.
Speaker 4: Well, you are exactly typical of you know, born and bred, died in the wool New Yorkers who've been driven out basically because this state, this city is just on a suicide mission. And I think the Democratic Party is on a suicide mission because Kathy Hokel and Chuck Humer, supposedly moderate Democrats, Joe Biden, we were sold as a moderate Democrat who would bring back normality. And what do they do. They have bent over to the left, which is hijacked to their party, which is a minority of Democrats. But they have enormous power in that party. And you can see even you just look at the California debate for the gubernatorial campaign. They're all just like in twenty nineteen presidential debate, putting their hands up and saying yay to free healthcare for illegal aliens. That's what we're paying for. It's not even welfare for American citizens. It's welfare for foreign fraudsters who know that they can come to country, come to this city, to sanctuary cities like New York, and make lots of money, get rich, drive around in porsches by ripping off taxpayers, law abiding taxpayers. It's so corrosive. And the Democratic Party is not what it used to be. And the cowards. I just you know, I despise people like Shuma, and I despise Pelosi and Katty Hokel and those old school Democrats who allowed this to happen to their party and allowed their voters who trusted.
Speaker 1: Them to All they care about is big power. Let me just give you one last warning. The next thing to come in New York is a wealth tax. Then when you want to get out, Miranda, if you don't get out soon enough, then they're going to have an exit tax. Mark my words. And I didn't even get to mom Donnie defending the anti Semitic rioters who formed a New York City synagogue. But we'll do that another time. Miranda Devine love your work at the New York Post. Appreciate you more than you know. Thank you terrific, Thanks so much. Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program driving liberals crazy three hours a day, every day, The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Mike is in New Orleans, New Orleans. How are you, sir? Glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, Nice to talk with you.
Speaker 1: Nice to talk to you. What's going on?
Speaker 8: I've had, I've had been truly pleasant in life. I originally started with Paul Harvey, then Rush, and then of course you. So it has been a true pleasure anyway, and.
Speaker 1: Now the rest of the story. He was Paul Harvey was great, bruh y attent to the golden EIB microphone. He actually said that the microphone dropped when I was filling in for them. Anyway, what's on your mind? Who are the greatest ever?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 8: Yesterday? You and Linda, who is a true sweetheart?
Speaker 1: Why why are you flirting with Linda? She's a married woman. Why are you calling her sweete He's not flirting, he's just stay in facts, continue, sir, please, good lord.
Speaker 8: So anyway, I was born raised in Chicago, and I met my wife after nine to eleven playing backgammon online, and she was from New Orleans. So in December fourth, I moved down to New Orleans, and in August we found a host that we were going to buy and bought some dogs, got everything set up for the wedding, and our flood insurance was going to kick in on September first.
Speaker 1: Well, as you've known beforehand, how many days beforehand?
Speaker 8: Three days? Oh, No, August twenty ninth, Katrina rips through. We get twelve feet of water from her, We got the Murphy oil spill, another six feet of water from Rita, putting the water market, the three quarter market, the headboard of the bed on the second Florida house. We get Beach Florida, and we get hit with Wilma in late October.
Speaker 1: Good grief, you're not having a lot of luck here with homes and with storms exactly. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I mean, you know when people when this happened. I went to New Orleans after Katrina, and I was shocked, and it's very It looked like a war zone. I mean, I was riding for miles. I don't remember what the highway, what name it was, but for miles and miles and miles on end, I mean on both sides of whatever bridge or highway I was driving on, you could just see devastation and entire neighborhood just wiped out. Done. God, it looked like a war zone.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. It was the worst natural answer I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely terrible.
Speaker 8: So, my wife's family was a very close knit family, so when they grew up and became adults, they literally bought houses within blocks of each other. Okay, well, of course with Katrina.
Speaker 1: It's true, everybody's wiped out. Oh yeah, so we got did anyone? Did anyone else have insurance?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Were you the only one without it?
Speaker 8: We were without it?
Speaker 1: You are the only the other family members had it?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, thank God for small blessing. You still don't want to live through that, but at least gives you hope to rebuild.
Speaker 8: Yes, And so now we've got people in year Sin, We've got them in northern Mississippi. We got it spread out everywhere. Well, my wife went into like a super super super super super deep depression and here I am, I just come down. I'm like, I don't know how to get this woman happy. I did everything that I possibly could, and I looked at her one day I'm like, honey, I give up. I don't know how to make it happy. Why don't we go to Disney. They claim to be the happiest place on earth. Why don't we go there for the weekend and see if Dan will help you. So we went and she had a great time, and on Monday she was pretty much back to normal. And after a period of time when she got back in that deep depression, we would go back to Disney.
Speaker 1: And wow, and it helped her every.
Speaker 8: Time, every time, every time.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't know what depression is like. I don't because I'm not that way. I'm not inclined to that, but I've met many people that are, and those people that I mean, it is a real I guess you call it disease, and you know, whatever gets people out of it, I don't care what it is. You know, if it's Disney good for her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean, of course everybody down here so it's from PTSD.
Speaker 1: Because no, I don't have anything against you know, Disney. Linda's more anti Disney than me. I'm I'm just saying that kids love it. I never loved I mean, and especially if you've been there ten years in a row, you get sick of it. Now that was just for me, but I mean, every kid wants to go to Disney. You can't deny a kid that. Although Linda's denying Liam, that just shows you. Linda denies the kid French fries, denies the kid real food, wears her air. Fried French fries are better than anything you can buy at any other store. All this cross kind of fries?
Speaker 3: Does he eat?
Speaker 1: What does he eat when his wife is depressed? Does he give her healthy food? Or does he feed her disgusting food? And she probably has a funnel cake and a turkey leg I'm sorry, are you the caller? I'm just guessing. Go ahead, sir. What do you give your wife.
Speaker 8: When she said, every time we go to Hollywood series, we can't pass up the funnel cake?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you kill ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. All right, this caller is fired. Mike, get New Orleans. You made my day. Appreciate it, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred and nine four one Shan. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hello. To Blake and my free state of Florida. What's up, Blake? How are you glad you called? Sir Son?
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. And first I have to thank you for putting just simple people that walk the street like I do, work, work, and do what we do on the radio to share our opinions with you because it really lifts up the rest of the country. I just want to thank you for that, Thank.
Speaker 1: You for giving me those. Mike is my honor to be here every day, and I'm very grateful.
Speaker 7: You are a true warrior. My message today is one of clarity of talking about the threat our country is facing and mankind is facing. We are dealing with a warrior like culture which has only one purpose in mind. We have to take a look and be accurate in terms of explaining that culture that it has a completely different understanding of truth, as a completely different understanding of what's right and wrong, and they're what somebody is willing to do to accomplish their goals. And when we do that, we understand that any kind of any kind of appeasement, any kind of negotiation with with this culture, it's only going to result in more loss for us. I just am so concerned about what's happening in terms of negotiations with Iran. We need to break their spirit the way the the access powers were spirit were broken in World War Two, the way the spirit was broken back in the Civil War. It's not a matter of being unkind to anybody. It's a matter of protecting and saving what we hold, hold, hold dear. They're the ones that attack us, they are the ones that have have carried out these hainous acts, and we just have to we have to recognize who they are, what they're willing to do, and just turn the tables on them and just just deal with it very directly and very very powerfully.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just telling you this, and understand, uh, the president is doing that. The president at any moment can wipe the place out. The President, I think has been very judicious and also thinking about he said it, Marco Rubio said it. You know, he's thinking about the people that have been victimized for forty seven years. He's trying not to wipe out an entire you know, once great civilization, the Persian culture is a great culture if you look at it historically, and and I hope and pray that they get their country back and they get freedom back in their lives and instead of living under this oppressive, you know, murdering thug theocracy. But well, look, I have faith in the President, I really do. I'm I have faith in his decision making. He knows things that none of us know, and I think that he's you know, so far, the blockade is working better than anybody thought. They're losing four or five hundred million dollars a day. You know, let's let's see all plays out. My guess is we win, they lose. That's how I think it ends. I can't say with one hundred percent certainty, but that's how I think this sends. Blake, appreciate it, buddy. God bless you. Barb in Minnesota. What's up, Barb? How are you hi?
Speaker 6: Sean? Thanks for having me on. I was listening to your banter with Linda yesterday about Disney and it brought me.
Speaker 1: Man, that's got a lot of attention. Apparently it was kind of like off the cuff.
Speaker 6: It brought back a lot of happy memories for me. I had a little boy that had leukemia and Make Wish sent us to Disney World in nineteen ninety. So that's how how long. Wow, it's been and the memory came back like nothing.
Speaker 1: And is there is there anything more hard to live with than a sick kid?
Speaker 6: Actually, it's the hardest thing that I've ever gone I've gone through a lot in my life, and it's the hardest thing I think I've ever ever gone through.
Speaker 1: More parents that lose their children. I interviewed these people. I don't know how they do it? Now, was this your child?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Matthew was three, just turned three when he was diagnosed. He died just before a sixth birthday and life support twice, no chance to live. And that's when I gave up pope and I gave it to God to take care of and he came back again. So anyway, he had a bone marrow transplant and make a wish sent us the Disney World October eleventh to the sixteenth in nineteen ninety and he got I was feeling like thirty syringes a day of medicines for him. But he could walk. He could walk, and he had got his hair back, so it didn't really look like anything was wrong with him. Anyway, We got down there and he absolutely did not want a wheelchair. He wanted to be like everybody else and walk around and get in line. And we got through the gates and we got to the first ride, and he saw how long the lines were and how long the wait was, and he said, Mom, let's go back and get the wheelchairs, go to the front of the line. So it brought back a lot of happy memories for me.
Speaker 1: Well, he sounded like he sounded like such a great, great kid, a strong, tough, resilient, everything any parent would want, any characteristics a parent would want in their children. I'm so sorry about your loss. I love I love Saint Jude's Hospital, and I loved the Make a Wish Foundation, and they're both incredible organizations. I had one experience with the Make a Wish Foundation, Linda, I don't know if you remember this, and there was a young kid that wanted to meet me, and I'm like, of course, but I mean, why doesn't he want to go to Disney Why? You know, I've just thought that the bar was way too low, you know, because Make a Wish would do anything that the kid wanted. And you know, we spent the day with him. I was so humbled and honored by that. And and you know, this kid was he just loved politics and we stayed in touch for a while. I mean, it's to see a sick child or for a parent to lose a child, I think is the hardest thing that people go through in life. And when I interview people, if the hardest interviews I'll ever do. Or like angel moms and people that lost children, you know, like Jocelyn Hungary, her mother's name is Alexis. We've interviewed her. Rachel Morin's mom interviewed them. I never interviewed Lake and Riley's family, but I've talked to them and they're wonderful people. And I don't know, I don't know if I could. I look on in awe and I wonder, how do you go on? How do you get how do you lift your head out of the bed the next day? I don't know. I think that's the hardest thing in life to live with or you know, parents that lose you know service men and women and you know the difficulty the challenges associated with that. Anyway, Barb, I'm glad that he was the person he was and that they that he had his dream come true and that he fought as hard as he did. And I am sorry, deeply sorry about your loss and our love and prayers to you. And and I'm sure he's in paradise looking down praying for all of us.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that worked out for him. He did see Linda. I think I'm gonna take you on the strip to Disney and then you can hear everyone say have a magical day. Maybe it'll change your shift your attitude, because your attitude some days.
Speaker 5: Listen her story, her story is heartbreaking, but I have to say she did go in nineteen ninety before Cinderella had a beard.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying Cinderella does not have a beard. Okay, I'll send you a picture. Now they do have the adult is any people that like go in before the park even opens and they dress up as characters. That's a little odd to me. And if you go there like every day a lot a little strange to me. And that's gonna wrap things up for today. Great Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, We'll have Larry Elder, Tommy Larryin Tonight, Stage Steele is back tonight, Steve Moore, Greg Abbott, Joe Kancha. That your DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox. Will see tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.