Speaker 1: It's another double phone frame morning the twenties. Hello, Hello, this is Trevor. Trevor.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Hello, my name is Trevor, and I'm calling from bank. I was looking for Shana because there's apparently a problem with your internet service provider.
Speaker 1: Is the problem? Okay? Wait?
Speaker 2: Well I'm so sorry. Okay, Okay, go ahead. I know there's some problem with something. Maybe your internet is down or something.
Speaker 1: No, my internet is not down, and that has nothing to do with the bank. Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I'm walked out of all of my accounts and I need someone to help me get that.
Speaker 1: I stuck. Okay, I'm sorry. You're locked out of your house right now. Like we don't do that at the bank. Oh my god. No, I walk out of my accounts, like all of my banking accounts.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, one issue might be because we don't have keys for the accounts like passwords.
Speaker 1: My passwords. Oh you mean like online? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're locked out of your accounts and then you're not able to open them up.
Speaker 1: Is that's correct? Okay?
Speaker 2: The problem one second. My name is Trevor. I know, okay, and I'm going to put you on a brief hold.
Speaker 1: Okay, one second.
Speaker 2: Please hold Okay, I'm I might, I might kill my ex. Not the best idea is new friends.
Speaker 1: Next, I'm not I did you?
Speaker 2: Are you doing anything? That was the song killed? Bill By says oh that I was singing right there because I.
Speaker 1: Don't care what the okay, Well, can you just help me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I just need to put you on a brief hold. My name is Trevor.
Speaker 1: Okay. At first, I was afraid I was on hold for Trevor.
Speaker 2: So many nights, thinking about how you're not placing me on hold.
Speaker 1: I can hear you singing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna full transparency mode. Since I'm new, I'm still trying to learn how to work the phone system, so I'm looking for how to get you into the hold cue. But I figured, like, since you know we have hold music, I would just perform it for you.
Speaker 1: You have to, you don't have to, that's okay. I'd rather you.
Speaker 2: Just focus on getting answers to my issue than sing.
Speaker 1: I really don't need you singing.
Speaker 2: Well, but like we have hold music, and that's part of like the thing that I don't.
Speaker 1: Need hold music. I don't like music. I don't like music. Okay, Okay, please hold today.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like doing it.
Speaker 1: I just I don't. I don't want to hear that dog. Stop stuck, Okay, wet me in touch with someone who can better assist me, who can assist me in general? You are not helping, okay.
Speaker 2: So in order to do that, I have to place you on hold. But I don't know how to do that. So I think we're kind of stuck here.
Speaker 1: Transfer don't hold, Transfer me to someone you want me just.
Speaker 2: Walk down the hall that I can't because I have a heads up, but it has like.
Speaker 1: Accord on it. Transfer the call.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do that yet, and I feel like, like now I'm kind of scared because I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what do you know how to do? Well? I do know how to like juggle Trevor regarding this job. What do you know how to do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, I could tell you it's a frank call. I don't.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubile from the Jubil Show doing a phone break on you and your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Set you up. Stop. He said you've been having an issue with the bank and he wanted to mess with you. I'm going to kill him. Oh my god, I thought I was helping you out.
Speaker 2: Great, that was actually your voice, Like that is actually you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yes, it's part of me. Yes, please keep your day job. Wake up every morning with Jubal's phone Branks