Speaker 1: Oh Lord, have mercy. What happy Joe asked this topic is for you. Look at the domination by America's team. The highest point differential versus a single franchise, Pittsburgh versus Cleveland is five seventy nine, Arizona Washington five sixty five. Damn who but Dallad's got some the Giants Washington, Arizona, New England versus. And the Pitts versus Ojo. I know you ought to be shure with yourself, O Joe, with Pittsburgh in Cincinnati, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I only got one on.
Speaker 1: Three and four them division them division rivals too, the Giants and Washington. Yeah, we're gonna get them folks on them by the Burg and Cincinnati division rivals. Joe, Yeah, Burg and Cleveland at Pittsburgh is bolly, what are we looking like?
Speaker 3: All looking bad? Plus five oh three?
Speaker 2: He that's gonna change this shit though, thinks so.
Speaker 1: And you got to realize, Oh, Joe, y'all have become a franchise until nineteen sixty eight, so it'd probably be worth cowboys been playing the Giant since nineteen.
Speaker 3: Sixty mob man.
Speaker 1: You know I was thinking about you know, Magie McCarthy that had the best job done, had the best coaching career ever. He coached the Packers, the Cowboys and the Steelers. What what what coach can say that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Joe, Joe, what coach can say? I got that on my resume. It ain't many, if any nobody.
Speaker 2: Hey, and you're going you're going to good teams too. And he's just going to anybody ready made.
Speaker 1: Dallas might have had the two best coaches coordinators at a given time, Vince Lombardy and Tom Landry. Oh yeah, Vince Lombardy was the oc rested soul coach. Lander was the DC San Francisco. Pull Atlanta, the Rams, Atlanta down.
Speaker 3: Thirty birds.
Speaker 1: They got to they gotta shake something this year. Boy, they gotta get together. They showed the two but without the AA, without a captain at the quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: I don't know, fella. Uh oh.
Speaker 1: There's reportedly speculation in the league circles that Christian McCaffrey has tapped the brakes on this practice time in an effort to get an adjustment to its contract, which pays him at about a non guaranteed twelve and a half million dollars in twenty twenty six days after b Jon Robinson and Jamier Gills pushing new money twenty two and a half million per year, McCaffrey stopped practicing due to tightness something hold of God in hope of getting a new deal.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, A rightfully so? Based on this production of what he's done in the past, he isn't he worthy? This what you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say the same thing. Who would argue that? Who would argue that fact? The only thing, the only argument you could bring up is his injury history. That's that's about it, Uncle Joe. There's really nothing bad you can say. After Jamiir Gibbs and Jon have gotten gotten it, gotten their deals done, gotten their deals done. It's only right that Christian McCaffrey is able to get a little pay raise. Not above them, I'm not that not above them, allow them to reset the market, but put me somewhere right below.
Speaker 3: Them, right below them. He making nineteen and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I'm not sure what he wants. Hey, hey, listen, honestly, I'm not sure what he Won't we not finna bump you above?
Speaker 3: Then? Oh no, what do you want? You won't he want some guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: Okay, he probably ain't got no guarantee that.
Speaker 1: He got twelve making a half million this year, which is California, which is about six million.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: When y'all say, he ain't got no guaranteed money, So what he got a syentims that he has to reach to know that. All he got is that a half million dollars. So this year money this year that's guaranteed. See they got see they got what how much they're signed for? So they probably got sixty million dollars, seventy million dollars guaranteed. Yeah, he got twelve and a half million dollars. He got what he got this year.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So he wants some guaranteed money. Oh, Joe, Joe, he won't. He won't forty fifty million. I said, you man, you know what.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, you know what you're trying to do, and you know what he's trying to do too. You know what they know how they play with your Joe. Once they get you on that contract and they get that guaranteed out of the way, well that might be your last year to go on that on that on that Hold hold up, hold up even if it's Hey, it's time to go, it's time to go. You're gonna take a pay cut.
Speaker 1: To even if your productivity is still at an elite level.
Speaker 3: Yes, John damn football cut though? What Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man by the people don't play and.
Speaker 3: He close to that age, you close to that mythical that three zero? Yeah, he almost thirty.
Speaker 2: And you play running back to you Okay, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that, Hey, And they took they took care of your give, they took care of bjar and they took care of Taylor.
Speaker 3: Hold that what you got for your boy? And I stopped practicing to him.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, the funny part about it is, Hey, is he's in a position. He's in somewhat of a position of power because he's such an important part of that offense, such an important part of that office. So he can he can, he can, he can play this game a little bit. You know, Hey, Joe, you only had this kind of power every so often as a player with the cars in your hands. So he got he gotta take advantage. S Hey, I was gonna tell you, that's the only pushback. It's the only pushback. If it's agent going inside there to negotiate. The first thing they gonna say, they're gonna bring up the injury here, They're gonna they gonna bring it up. That's why you would hate. You would hate to have to be in those rooms and hear what they say behind closed doors. Oh lord, you'll never look at him the same.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for our final segment of evening. It's time of q's A.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, Joe, you've seen your boy hit that three fifteen? Three times?
Speaker 3: I thought of AI.
Speaker 2: Here, Come on, Joe. You know I don't know how to work, No, damn, I know, But.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you got work in the camera, who recording I am. I'm just tell you what I thought.
Speaker 2: No, I just I just I set it up on the dump on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see You'm doing you one too. You ain't see him, you see him doing the thing? I ain't see it. I'm gonna take your word for I gotta see it. That might be fake weights, because you know a lot of guys be using fake wights.
Speaker 2: Now, really fake weights?
Speaker 3: Three fifteen? You do how many times you did? Three fifteen?
Speaker 2: Man? Three? And I ain't I ain't doing like the.
Speaker 3: Twenty pound dumb bells.
Speaker 1: You should be able to get him at least six times, right, yo, George, No.
Speaker 2: Eight, one twenties eight I could do. I could do the one, the one, one thirties maybe three.
Speaker 3: Hey, when we're gonna get in the weight room, man, damn.
Speaker 1: Joe, you don't want to hold Joe, I just because that, you know, Hey, Joe, like you said, I don't want to see you on that on the basketball court, Joe.
Speaker 3: This is this, say what you want?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Whoa the wait route, Joe. I know you in that shoulder shrug and damn you, I know you're doing this. I mean you know what, Hey, I'll take that three fifteen. It's like, oh yeah, jo.
Speaker 1: Joo, what's that song y'all was saying, like diving around the corner. Hey, Hey, yeah, I'm gonna let y'all. Let Jordan take care of y'all. Yo, do that's about y'all, y'all Jordan? Now man, I thought that that man.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, Jordan ain't even stronger than me.
Speaker 3: Now, George just won the competition at the gym.
Speaker 2: Which one you did?
Speaker 3: Two twenty five twenty eight times. Damn, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Oh, here he go, that's it. Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joey at the combine that did two twenty five thirty seven times?
Speaker 3: Joe, did you really be honest?
Speaker 1: No, Joe, look at me, Joe, you ain't do twenty five thirty seven times.
Speaker 3: I think DK back got record. I think DK. I think DK did like twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may y'all shul hey them, NBA comebines. I never I'm talking about boy be. Some dude with just one plate on east side barely can get one.
Speaker 3: Two. I'm like, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: The gold twenty twenty two? What's a big three? I guess the NBA think he was born last night. What was the response to Kawhi investigation? Barber either have dirt over someone or he paid a large sub behind the scenes. They say there's not enough evidence that that Barber did anything that he funneled money to Kawhi. I guess they said that the company just like Kawhi so much that they just want to give me twenty eight thirty million, five billion, two a million dollars. That's good, he was the only one getting paid. Yeah, all right, now, a money talk that bes walk a thousand miles.
Speaker 3: I think we all know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw, Oh Joe be old one, y'all lost family. I've said this before. Bad y'all the best thing of O TV money burden for some new nightcap merch.
Speaker 3: Love y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what, We're gonna come out with some black cat merch. I gotta sit down and talk to the team. You know, we need to come out with some merch. You're right, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Hey, you I could. I can tell you right now when it comes to the nightcap merch, I can tell you what's going the most. They don't make you.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, you know yes, say. Each of us have our own little slogans that we always say that that Joe got his little slater slogannk you got yours? Man, that man, that man, that's junk. That's excuse me, don't fly that ship will fly? It was gonna fly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Coli one, two, three, four, Oh, Joe ain't never been served before? Well up, you need to serve fifty dollars, Joe. You see the man buying track hawks. This man got big old diamonds in his ears he bought. He then bout the earth man's bag. Ain't he thought about paying me my money? Hey, you know what you gotta do, don't you?
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Uncle Joe, Hey.
Speaker 3: What that is? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Hey, they man gonna have to put a hit out on you. Bro, put a hit out on you, Joe. I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 2: What what kind of hit?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: He yeah, Hey, Hey, you gotta put you got you gotta put the mask on right now. You got too much forehead showing. I'm gonna know it's you.
Speaker 3: He ain't worried about you knowing who it is here. He just doesn't want nobody else to know. Look. Hey, no face, no case, no name, no blame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, listen, I'm with you right and listen, it's not my fault. Fault, it's not my fault like you want no fault of this. It's his fault. It's his fault cause three years ago he had an idea and we sat down at the table in Beverly Hills. He had an idea on one show. We had no idea how it would go. We didn't know it would go this well, but listen by the blessings of God. The cups running over now again. I'm not one that's flashy.
Speaker 3: But that will be yeah, hello, yeah, yeah, I'm saying hello.
Speaker 2: So there will be signs, and the signs are not for me. The signs are me for to continue my purpose on earth, that is, that is to be a blessing upon the other. So I blessed my brother with something that he's always wanted, something that I've heard him talk about before. So I got him a track because of because of b you know what you saying, you know, and yeah this is ain't got nothing to do with me. How you mad at me for helping me help other people?
Speaker 1: Hey, but but but what you're saying there, that little fifty nine hundred hundred that you owe him, He ain't never saying, oh he got that stick out stick that billy clubs.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be this guy or that in your pool stick.
Speaker 3: Don't work. Don't mind me.
Speaker 2: Hey Joe, Hey Joe, I'm confused most of the time. When you think about it, When you create a monster, there's always a for For every action, there's a reaction. He created the monster that she not. I didn't do this, you know I would. Yeah, I was working I was working three hundred and twenty three other jobs. He made it three hundred twenty four. It just so happened that through three twenty four, he's put me at a level I haven't been been at in a very.
Speaker 3: Long well with what would it be? With would it been three years? O Joe? The man deserves some interest on his money. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, hey, hey, let me tell you something, Joe, let me tell you something. Uncle, get whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: I never need it.
Speaker 2: Whenever you need it. All you got to do is break the glass for emergency. Right now, it ain't no emergency. Huh off here, Joe. Yeah, Yeah, we're good. Were good, We're good, good, were good. I'm just trying to get to you diversifying my portfolio.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, man, that's all. Hey, I hear you, Ojo. But the man don't look like he got too much more patience. I'm just keep it real with you, you know.
Speaker 2: But listen, now he got the kind of patient salad they got. You know how sat Sally made patience hair because she waiting on everybody to pay, you know, just like Sally.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so you don't really take him that serious, do you tell the truth?
Speaker 2: I take I take him serious, Joe when I had him that fifty your little Joe God down got fed. Hey, well, hey, I tell you one thing. By God all the time, the man all the time. Man just just a man, but a Joe. Sometimes I sit back. Man. I watched the clips on the show, and I walked through the airport and and I and I and I see where I was, and I see where I'm at now, And all I could do is is man, what the man is good? Because you know it was. It was a time, Joe well where I was a dolphin and then the twenty four hour span. Bo I lost everything in in the twenty.
Speaker 1: You lose your talent. Come on that take Differ's a deal between the two. See, if you lose your talent now they can take everything away from you. You lost the job, you had the talent to go get another, do something else. Okay, maybe football was maybe that, maybe that part of your life, that's how it was in it, Yes, but you know what you were gonna walk away?
Speaker 3: God said, you know what, I got something better for you. You see when he closed the door.
Speaker 1: He can close the door, can't nobody open, and he can he can open the door, can't nobody close. There you go, see that was that. That's what happened. Sometimes sometimes he wants us to move because he know we not gonna move ourself.
Speaker 2: He have to move us.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh, he move. He know you moved? Yes he talking now boy talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey Joe, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you, Joe, Well, I feel like you feel like I'm playing football again. I ain't having to catch no ball and catch no testdowns and I ain't gotta take no hits.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know the feel Joe. I know the feeling.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's it. That's what you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I tell people. I say, No, I lost the job. I didn't lose the talent. I still got. God gave me the ability to be able to talk, to be able to communicate with people, to be able to entertain people. I still had that ability. I just lost the ability to do that on network television. I still can be able to do it on my channel on here right here with Us. Yeah, still had club Shay Shade to have guests come on and sit down and talk. Have a great time, great time entertained, tell their story. It's great. Yeah, everything happens for a reason. Everything is all about time. God got it. Kings and g Irian Cappers. Which old school coloonnes? Are you going to start? Bench cut? And why your choices? What's that jupe? Cool water or c K one? This is my high school lovel Yeah, and the only one I know is c K one. You don't know you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Juke?
Speaker 1: Remember he had with old spikes man hold on, Yeah, yeah, y'all had that. Y'all had that old spike a gred grandfather, my grandfather, that juke when I was in when I was in high school, that juke, and they had a colonne called Clinique Happy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all ever heard of this. I heard and that uh uh uh and that damn it's in minacky. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See between by the time you got this, we had we had that uh that Calvin clown of session. We had that drake, that Drake card that dropped that Drake card nor yeah yeah, yeah, and that.
Speaker 3: The promos in it you put that on.
Speaker 2: My granddaddy had that.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, and you get to school and they girl, tell you who you smelled good today?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Huh yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what guys, I had You know, I hadn't worked, I hadn't worked alone in forty years. Damn. I like me to smell good now, the hospital good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but you know when I might try to be some body bought or something, they say because the skin my skinned all you know this kid, this look like I'll be shiny like black men.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yeah, you are you Joe? You see all that, all them ripples and them cuts in Yeah, I see you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you. Yeah, I got into an argument with a sword down the street the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also jo cuts everywhere. But I'm about to get right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at it. Yeah, hey boy, it ain't bad for fifty eight. What hey for fifty eight. I know some cats, I know some cans out of there. Hell at thirty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they got this look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know you can move.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to get that clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Hey, we about the same side. Don't made me come up at this.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. Don't don't do it. Oh, Joe, don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it. Spam, spam, looking like a praying man. This is Joe.
Speaker 2: I just looked like this.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, what's it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I get that thing, boy, I like this. Get that thing up off for you. Slow down, slow down, so down, get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey o Joe, I like the eccentric slow coming down and yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that man might get your rough for your money. Boy, I see any.
Speaker 2: Unk, don't want to see me. Hey, I'm telling you what jooring that man?
Speaker 1: Bad Joe bad, Come on bad Joe, come on bad. I used to damn big, damn near five hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: I could, well, I can. I can max out there for fifty.
Speaker 3: Say I already think you could do three fifty.
Speaker 2: Oh you want me to put your want to put it on there tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I just do little dumb bells here and there, Joe, I hated them. One twenty I had one twenty five the day. That's all I want to do. I got one twenty five for ten. I call her a date.
Speaker 3: I mean sin, I mean say you do? I did uh what I do I did uh.
Speaker 1: I did one hundred, one hundred for twelve, one fifteen for twelve, and one one twenty five for ten.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, and boy move some weight now, oh Joe, that's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But hey that's just for the you know a one forty five. You know I better figure I can hold him one twenty five dumb balls to one forty five?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: You know you know it used to be one a and you ain't a lady? Yeah to twittery, I had a plenty. I ain't got it there with no more guys. I just ain't got the old back, the old back a where it used to be. Joe man, I already know. So y'all got what you got? What you got you got? Who starts? What's starting?
Speaker 3: Juke? Cool water, c K one?
Speaker 1: You gotta start one bench, one cut one. I'm going juke. I'm going in that order. I'm going juke, then I'm going cool water, and then the c K one.
Speaker 3: I got to let go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Calvin Kly flying, ain't it? Yeah, I'm I'm I'm got the same word as you. That juke boy. You gotta play with boy, I bet hold on y'all. Remember, yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: You talk about guess what ass said my colode is what let's read.
Speaker 2: Everybody white. Why you don't like cologne? Your cologne and is sensitive to your skin?
Speaker 1: Because you used to ask the ladies at work that I worked with talk about what she had to smell, like the girl girlfriend the people just ask him talk about lister read.
Speaker 2: You heard me on.
Speaker 3: I told you I might do somebody, butter. I might do somebody butter.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Why you don't like just Ian?
Speaker 3: I just never did. I just I mean I liked it, Joe, but once I stopped.
Speaker 1: I mean I put it on one time had a white shirt and that stayed it got it got yellow stuff on my shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know you was supposed to spread on your shirt.
Speaker 2: But you can spread on your shirt. But you just can't spread now.
Speaker 1: You can't spread on your shirt, bro, you gotta spread like behind your ears or something.
Speaker 2: Ye God, nah, Joe, I spread on my shirt when I walk back.
Speaker 3: You got it on your body too? Ojo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I like it. I'm the clothes Joe, you know, because I smoked them cigars, so I get that colone. Block it out?
Speaker 3: What's the new colone? What's that new colone? Now? Uh, it's too many, like number nine or something like blue. Hey.
Speaker 2: I seen some people on Twitter today they arguing about their top folk. Man, I'm going through the list and I'm just jogging. Yeah, you know everybody O the dude is, you know, putting their top folk clones and and stuff. I didn't know or realize. Okay, I'm I'm gonna try that. I try that that. Hey, that clad Christian that you got, Joe, you got that one in a million?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just I like tom Ford the way the smell. I just know, I just say, hey, it's too many.
Speaker 2: They got like one hundred tom for they got like two thousand creeds.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. That free creep. Yeah oh they got George said, I got like fifty bottles of that. Yeah they got. I had a time for a bottle because like eighty nine hundred dollars. Oh yeah, Oh.
Speaker 2: I think that one in one in a million costs is real pricing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have to let y'all have that.
Speaker 1: Uh. I want to quit drinking soda, I eat healthy, workout, all the stuff I just need to But soda has a grip on me.
Speaker 3: Any advice y'all can give about discipline? How about this.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hold on, You're gonna ask me about soda, and I'm sitting here with a coke.
Speaker 3: How about it? Don't go cold turkey. Say you know what, instead of drinking three a day, say you know what, the first two meals, I wn'na have water. I'm gonna drink water.
Speaker 1: And just gradually win yourself out instead of having, you know, drinking cold three or four.
Speaker 3: K I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming you say I got a grip on you. I've assuming you probably drank two, three, maybe even four cans a day.
Speaker 3: Some people don't like water because they ain't got no flavor or taste, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They want the little squirt thing that you can put it in and give it some taste. Yeah, you're talking about like crystal light or something like that. Yeah, yeah, something like that, Yeah for sure. Yeah, yeah, But the hell majority of people they ain't standing there. They want they want some juicy, fruity sugary then yeah, yeah, the calories catching them them calories add up?
Speaker 3: Old you though? What I'm for drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we gotta start bench Code. We got Barbie Gaye, Teddy P, Luther, Big Luther, not Little Luther.
Speaker 2: Come on, why y'all be doing this now?
Speaker 3: Come on, I think.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 3: Barbie gay gotta start.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying having the chowse between those three, that's.
Speaker 3: Between Teddy P. You're going with Luther, ain't you? You mentioned Luther? Wake up Ball the two, wake up everybody, dagn Teddy and I grew up on Teddy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, so so you started Marvin Marvin, Hey, you must have done you must have forgot boy, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Luther.
Speaker 2: I'm starting Luther. Yeah, I'm starting. Hold on, I'm not starting any Luther. I'm starting bigger. You start Big Luther. I'm starting Big Luther, and then Marvin Gaye and Teddy P. I mean regards to which way you go, you can't go. Man, that's that's not fair. Oh that's that's that's a good little lineup. Whoever did that that that star bench cut? Thank you. When you get a playlist with them and Smoky Robinson and and Bobby back and.
Speaker 1: Start, I'm gonna go. I'm going Marvin Uh, I'm cutting Teddy P. I ain't gonna lie. I'm going with lu I'm going with Luther to. I'm going with Luther too. I got the bench, Luthor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Teddy P, got.
Speaker 3: Turn off the out.
Speaker 2: And lighter can. Man, don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Man, you know I can say that Sam o yo oh yo don't want his electric bill ran up, explained why he never had nightcapt light on.
Speaker 3: Too far.
Speaker 1: It's too far away, so more raids. Yeah, I mean just like right there side, ain't that far back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, mine is mine right here.
Speaker 3: It just touched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still don't understand why my camera can is just on his own. Technology is so advanced.
Speaker 3: Come down there, take a look at it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, man, let me let me show. Let me show chat. Since they since they always.
Speaker 1: Talking about walking house, signed about to put on and and I think that white background it don't it don't show good with it. I had mine was black. That's why I had put that black one. Yeah, look at that. We don't know what the hell let's say.
Speaker 2: It ain't focusing on you know, I'm saying, see the camera supposed at least focused on its own. Hey, Joe, what camera you got again, Man, I gotta this.
Speaker 1: I don't know what type you got the you got the Sony, Like I got a Sony but that ain't what I'm recording off for right now.
Speaker 3: But I do got a Sony.
Speaker 2: What you're using, I'm using I got a Sony eight seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They ain't get my backdrop because I got brown. And that was the thing.
Speaker 1: Because I regularly had it set up because when I was doing ESPN, I could do it at whole. The backdrop. You don't want to you know, either you got a green screen. You don't want all white.
Speaker 3: You don't want it right.
Speaker 2: Remember it was clean when I was at the house because I had had the black wall. But then also it was real close to me me like like this one is, I mean, like theres is, Uh, don't worry about it. It's gonna be. It's gonna be fixed before before week. When when football Sea started September thirteenth, ninth, I think September night, what hey, Joe, hey, watch how you look at here? September ninth though, basically yeah, old on, I can't believe it's football.
Speaker 3: It came back quick than it bro Yeah, yeah, hey, you know.
Speaker 2: Soccer soccer starts Friday.
Speaker 3: Soccer back already, You're gonna catch you a couple of games in Miami.
Speaker 2: Hi, man, I don't no, no, I'm about no, not Miami. I'm about over in Europe. Everybody going back to their clubs.
Speaker 3: Oh so they played, So when it? When does the soccer start back over here? Oh?
Speaker 2: They they back. Mlssa's still going right now.
Speaker 3: They got a game, They got a game Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 1: Who uh NFL Wednesday Thursday? That's what I thought, as I told you Wednesday Thursday. You try to tell me no, Yeah, I know, I told you that a Wednesday game to start the season. Hey, because the season starts this year, old Joe is Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Who stuck? Who opened season?
Speaker 2: Who plays? Who played the first game?
Speaker 1: They just said in the Seahawks, Right, Oh, that's that's a goodws Wednesday and then the Rams, the Rams forty nine ers at the Rams. But that's overseas game, right, I think that's an overseas game. I think that's an Australia game. That game is in Australia. That's right, that game is in Australia. But that's a long I took it.
Speaker 2: Hey, whoever lose that game is gonna be mad as hell on the way back.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I hope they go a week in advance.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that, but that's a long way that. Ain't know what game that You just fly over there and play the game and turn the right to come back.
Speaker 2: Not that's seventeen hour flight.
Speaker 3: I mean, I flew it. I took and I took it from La. We took it from Lax.
Speaker 1: Oh Yo, start bitch, cut Cam Newton, Randall Cunningham, Michael Vick.
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm gonna start vic bench Cam. I'm cutting mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't fight you on that one. Siny' super the other night, but I guess missed it. My mom, evangelist Letty Bolton, passed away July twenty eighth. It was laid the rest Monday, leaving four sons and eight grand kids. How do I learn to live with this pain? That's what you're gonna do. That's what you'll have to do with it. You'll get you'll never forget, You'll never forget your mom. You just get better dealing with the pain. Because oh brod ain't nothing like it. Ain't nothing like it. Ain't nothing like it. Ain't nothing like it. Only thing I can hear you is the memories and all the great times. Don't think of I mean, try not to focus so much on nothing to hurt, but think about all the good things that you guys did together, all the fun times that you guys have together, all the life's lessons that she taught you while she was alive. I mean, me and my brother we laughing. So of the time we were talking about thinking about greated. We talk about all the time. So of the times that she tore our tails up, damn boy for something that I did. Joey, I mean, that's something you know. You the only I mean, you the only child that's tough.
Speaker 3: Bro. It's like the only thing they can to help you is time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like as time continues to tick, then you try to find different ways to cope with it. With me, oh, joe, I just try to keep myself busy, bro, Like I think about it every day everything I do.
Speaker 3: The accolade just been kind of pounding up. Man.
Speaker 1: She would love to be here to witness all this stuff. Like I'm finna get ready to go into the Black Hall of Fame. For Arkansas, like she won't be there, so like, man, that would mean what to her? My grandma to be able to see man, come on, man. Yeah, So you know, it's a lot that I've accomplished over I want to say, seven years. She been gone since twenty nineteen. It's tough, bro, Time time time all you got.
Speaker 3: That's it. Just the memories, all the good things.
Speaker 1: I think about all the good things, even though when she was mad at me, and I know, you know, and at the time a lot of times, guys, when you do it, like when you're a kid and your mom or your grandma disciplining your chastise and you you don't understand it at that time. But as you start to get older and when you was you you know, you get to you're an adult, or you start to have a kid and like myself now I got grad kids. You like, not makes sense. It makes sense then, but it makes sense now. And you just think about all the great times that you had. But like you said, Joe, only time, only time, Sheldon Pope, what's your opinion why Jalen Ramsey staying with so many receivers from Steve Smith to AJ Brown, Golden Tape, even jamar chase you let he be talking as it as a dB you gotta have you gotta have that type of attitude though, Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Be talking at trash. Now shoot Richard Sherman too. It a't it ain't too many dv's like that, Richard Sherman getting in.
Speaker 3: To it in some good days. Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, there's a funny a picture going around on line with with it crying on your face in the background, in the car with a Haitian flag on it and some girls legs hanging out the window.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen it? Oh? Man, come on, come on help.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, they made that up. They probably they probably made it and made that up because somebody would have been said that to me if that was if that was on that.
Speaker 1: Hey, they took a stomach the man you got, Oh Joe got a crying face of the black guy, did a car with a Haitian flag on it, girl legs hanging out the window.
Speaker 3: Hey, he lams offully hard, ain't the old Joe you show me? You show me.
Speaker 2: He ain't ain't no, ain't no, ain't no telling, ain't no telling. Hey, you want your so now listen, he say the game is the game.
Speaker 3: That's part of it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Hey, Joe, sometimes you get got. Sometimes you the one.
Speaker 3: To getting Oh Joey, take all that to make a man.
Speaker 2: Hm or or or to better understand. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey.
Speaker 1: Alright, So who go call Big Blue with all the cowgirls? In week one, we put a foot do you know what we Hey, y'all, y'all better not lose that game. Joe, I'll say, here you go, here he go, here he goes.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you better not lose. You don't worry. Don't worry, O Joe. Hey, we're gonna come out of handle. Been there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm all for Joe. The problem.
Speaker 1: Man if I'm the NBA, Oh Joe, Joe, I know the NBA don't want to give up a Christmas.
Speaker 3: But the NFL game be running lamps around y'all. Little Christmas? You think, so what what what was the rate? What was the numbers last year?
Speaker 2: They do like twenty not even close.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'a ain't gonna be to touch us this this Christmas though.
Speaker 2: Lebron played last year.
Speaker 3: Matter?
Speaker 2: So do you see you do you know who we have a schedule playing Christmas?
Speaker 3: I finished five, I'll finished you in the second second.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna be close.
Speaker 3: Broy Yeah, Joe, I mean, y'all.
Speaker 4: Ah, Joe, we'll get bad for y'all.
Speaker 3: Joe. Well, who who on the schedule? Man, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: I mean, y'all can't beat us in the preseason game, let alone the regular let alone regular season?
Speaker 3: Well who we got, uh, Packers at.
Speaker 1: The Bears', Bills at Broncos, really Sehawks. I mean, I ain't game. They ain't like that, you know what I mean? They fell, They fell Packers Bears football. You got the Bills at the Broncos. We know that division game did that, the that playoff game did and the Rams and Seahawks. You know how every time they get together something crazy happen. They got a game that when is the Detexans play the Eagles? That that that wisdom before Christmas play on Christmas Eve?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Oh he said, y'all got the Rams, said, y'all go, y'all, Christmas gonna be terrible because y'all got the Rams in the Seahawks. Yeah, they're losing that. They losing that, man, y'all, boy, that's two losses in Chris here. Y'all goes they're talking.
Speaker 3: About old is that we ain't the same team he was last year.
Speaker 1: We're a different team. We're gonna show y'all, we're gonna j s C. It might have about fifteen catches.
Speaker 3: Oh damn damn Jad. Please come on, stop that poker. Oh what you're gonna do? What you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Oh, Now, we're gonna get a chance to see who the best two receivers though, the best duo Poogle de Bonte or CD and pick.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna have.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have uh uh Matt Stafford looking at the side of his damn helmet.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, Hey, Joe, I like the way you think.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, hey, they don't revamped that secondary Oh Aaron Donald Biles, Garrett Brandon, I think Brandon Fisk.
Speaker 2: But that gonna be in well, that gonna be in for trouble on Joe, what you think.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna be in no trouble. What's trouble?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: And please y'all got us so bent?
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, Okay, I mean what I mean. I almost said something, but I I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Mercedes be and why uncapproaches relationship like KOI contract negotiation, guaranteed money, limited experience.
Speaker 3: Y'all, dirty boy Washington's played nineteen games in five years. He's washed. He's been on the bench the last four or five seasons. That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I've been hurt averaging O Joe because we looked at it like five games, and then I think he played.
Speaker 3: Ten games, and then he.
Speaker 1: Played like four before he heard his shoulder. No, he towards the kles, that's what he did, towards the key leeds. And I was like, nineteen games in five years. I even I mean the season, oh Joe, the season is eighteen weeks weeks.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's played basically, so he basically played two games more. If you make the playoff, you make the playoff, you play the wild card Divisional. That's the season.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Wow. That's not a whole lot of football. That's not a lot of football.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate, man.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Mike, Mike one hundred Andrew bad should just just admit I have to play Watson because he overpaid.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Sanders Brown's going to Brown. Mhmm.
Speaker 2: He got a chance, bro, And he would never tell you. They would never tell you.
Speaker 1: Boy, thirty thirty two thirty five. I so we know you a backdoor banter. That don't make you no bad brother?
Speaker 3: Though? What you mean back though band?
Speaker 2: And what's that damn back band?
Speaker 3: And what is that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but hey, whatever it is to sound like it's you what what ho whoa?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying, Oh, what they talking about?
Speaker 3: Back noo band? And what's that? You?
Speaker 2: You know you never heard that one.
Speaker 3: I don't go through the back I don't know. Yeah, they say you all that, Joe, I don't go through the back dobe partner, I do not, No.
Speaker 2: Sun, Hey, I mean, I mean I need whoa whoa? I need better context on what you mean back though? What they mean? What they talking?
Speaker 3: I don't know what they mean.
Speaker 1: But any back though, I don't go through the back door, partner. I don't go through the back door. So you front door, front door partner, front door me you hear me, I'm not going through no back door, no sun? What man, man, what you do with Joe bad? You gotta you gotta take take Joe out with you for a little while. O, Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm I'm just waiting on Joe Man to just you know, come clean and lo on y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all go through the back door. The question wasn't directed to me, but I'm asking you now, I'm asking. It came to me. I told you I don't go through the back door. I'm asking you, y'all. Back, y'all, back door bandits.
Speaker 1: I would pull talking on the ground that I might incriminate myself. My attorneys and asked me to exert my right to the Fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, listen here, holdo, hold on.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Joe, you know you're guilty when you when you do that. Hell, you might well just say you're guilty. Okay, Oh no, that is the right I have. Yeah, yeah, but you you you could say you could take your Fifth Amendment. But here I'm taking year as guilty. Hell you guilty?
Speaker 3: Do that, don't Joe? Oh, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's that's the reason why they have a Fifth Amendment before self incrimination. So I didn't confirm or do not man. They asked that man on the O J trial, that Mark Firman. They asked him what his damn name was hell. He took the Fifth Amendment on the damn name.
Speaker 2: What Hey, hey, Joe, Hey, y'all, y'all got to understand man, and Chad has to understand too. You know when you ask something like that, you know, do you do the back dough? I mean the man upstairs, man, God bless you know. No women with some some just unbelievable features. And if it got a whole, you know, it's supposed to be feeled. Every every everyone knows about.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We can't even have a good lord. This man, this man, this man gonna go left. He always go.
Speaker 2: Go hey, Joe, don't make it no bad brother, man, Just go ahead, try that back.
Speaker 1: I'm unexperienced. I don't have the experience. So I'm asking you. I'm asking you because I know y'all probably got some experience back there. Maybe y'all can teach me something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Joe, flag on and play. Yeah. I got a challenge, got a challenge. This conversation.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: I got a challenge. This briefing, this conversation is under feather review. This man here, keep hold.
Speaker 2: I ain't really say nothing.
Speaker 1: Uh uh what safety gave you hell when you was in Uh? Within the one and the ones. The guy that gave me the most problem was Albert Lewis. He the reason I became an all the reason I made it to the Hall of Fame, because I felt if I could beat him, I could deal with anybody.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Six foot two with an all pro corner, Rangey had great feet, gave me a lot of different looks.
Speaker 3: And when they moved him to Safety.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, the Raiders went and signed him from the Kansas City Chiefs just solely for me, am solely for me. That was the only reason they That's the only reason they signed him, because they had nobody that could do nothing with me, absolutely nothing. He slowed me down, but I still got my yardage. Yeah, I mean, oh, Joe, Joe, I mean, I don't know what we're gonna do it. Yes, it's just too much. I'm sorry, Hey, too much it is? Yeah, yeah, just say you ain't no, Luther Van Jones, never too much, never too much. It's too much, it's too much. Any advice for me starting my own business a year ago, worked seven days a week to provide for my three girls. I missed with my girls, but I know what I'm doing the best I can. When you own a business, it's a lot of sacrifice. Oh yeah, when you own your own business, it's all about sacrifice.
Speaker 3: And the way I look at it, if I can spend.
Speaker 1: This kind of time working at mister Charlie's job, I damn sure you can spend that kind of time working on my own hell.
Speaker 3: And that's how you have to look at it. Bro. You doing what you're doing what you have to do now so you could do what you want to later.
Speaker 1: So congratulations, man, everything's gonna work out just by just keep just keep the grind. It's a grind. It absolutely is a grind. And don't let nobody tell you. Anybody tell you that it's easy.
Speaker 3: They lie. They ain't never started no business. Big line. Oh Joe, why you got to go left? We have a conversation. We were having decent conversations.
Speaker 2: Y'all talk about the back dome.
Speaker 1: No, he asked Joe, and Joe said, yes. Sometimes Nah, I didn't don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. I ain't say no damn sometimes no, No, I didn't. I didn't. I I thought I could sleep now dragging out wide. I can sleep. I'm paying attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah he okay, A little back though, ice.
Speaker 3: Like here you go chat chat? Yeah, how they trying to do me chat? You see how they trying to do it?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, hey, look, y'all think we're gonna think different than you.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna think no different than you.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's like y'all want y'all trying to throw me in the front of the line so bad. Y'all have come up, y'all have come up with anything and put a line on me in anything.
Speaker 2: Just you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Come on, try to put a stain on.
Speaker 2: Me, bro Joe. See see see see why he wanted to live in this truth he worry about He worry about a stain. H The only thing you gotta worry about he's about he already.
Speaker 3: Worry about a Look. You, I know you got the shipment because I saw when the shipment went out. Yeah, but I got the shipment. But that ain't got nothing to do with the damn back though.
Speaker 2: Uh Now, ain't no, ain't no, ain't no point of getting the shipping unless it's coming through the background.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'll tell you right now, if one start throwing out suspension. It's gonna get worse. It's gonna get worse. It's gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: Joe, it can't get don't get worse.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, he got he got that bomber power. You know, he don't pay, he don't pay the five under the cover. This bag gotta get a red flag, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, I was sitting back, man, I was going back through the through my instagrams. But it wasn't no show funnier bro, I'm talking about. I be in tears. Like you know how Joe, you watched Martin nine. You don't see markin a million time, but you still laugh the same way any time. Well that show, and I had them god damned with them, all them pop rocks and in the jumper cables. And I put out that plug and Joe was like, I ain't not long on always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time to go. It's time to go, but I'm to go.
Speaker 2: I was in I was in tears rolling.
Speaker 3: Y'all didn't get on that prescription sparks roast sparks.
Speaker 1: If I prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks or a real current plan. Connect with the provider at r O dot CEO slash Nightcap to find out if prescription roast sparks are right for you. They are, they are. They work now, I ain't. I ain't gonna hold you. They work, Yeah, yeah they do.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not only a spokesman. I'm a customer. You know some people they be advertising stuff just to advertise. Oh no, oh no, I'm customer. Oh man, man, y'all need help. They conclude this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank you guys for joining us. We really really appreciate that. You know who I am.
Speaker 3: I'm your favorite up. That is my partner and co host.
Speaker 1: That's Dave County's own binga Ring of Fame Arnoy a former pro bowler, add and All Pro That is Chad o Jo Sikuel Johnson and the seventh time All NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks universe of Arkansas. Love the smooth shooting two guard that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys for your support. It's greatly greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Those looking to purchase a bottle of shave by Lapotier hit over to the Portierkangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a city or state near you. It is a premium bso P Kanyak the best tasting, smoothest VSLP kangjac on the market.
Speaker 3: But don't take my word for it. Try it.
Speaker 1: Compare against other kangyacs you've tried or looking to try it, and you'll see shave by Lapotier is the best tasting, smoothest kangnac on the market. Please drec responsibilit and stay safe. Jenny Buss is fighting for her life trying to hold onto her shares to the team, the team that her dad established. She can't hold on to the team, but they own about about eighteen percent of the shares. The other family members voted to sell those shares. She's like nah, because she sell those shares, she won't have the fifteen percent necessarily to be the governor, the governing partner. So with that being said, she's fighting. Her lawyer said a letter saying no, you can't sell the team, We're gonna see this thing in court. I'm sure mister Walter doesn't want that, considering that he's dealing with an ongoing dj an FBI investigation, so he wants to try to wrap this thing up in a nice meat package as soon as he possibly can. But that doesn't seem to be the case. And unfortunately, nobody wins when the family feuds. That's what jay Z said. The family feud literally and figuratively. So again, thank you guys for joining us. We're off tomorrow night. After six consecutive days. I think we have earned the day off. Thank you guys for joining us. We greatly greatly appreciate it. We'll see you on Wednesdays.