Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joining this Friday morning by Derek Brown and by Pat Fitzmorris. We're having some fun already, fellas. We are talking our key questions for Week seven. Here quick reminder for everyone, All of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. Also a quick reminder that if you're juggling multiple fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pros Multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with a multi league assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Fellas, Before we jump in to the questions this week, I do want to head a little bit on Thursday Night football and my real question that I wanted to discuss here. It was thirty three to ten Broncos victory over the Saints in New Orleans. Was this Javant Williams being good or was this the Saints run defense being bad? Williams obviously fourteen carries eighty eight yards, two touchdowns. He also had three catches for twenty three yards, a breakout game for him within the twenty twenty fourth season. Was this Givante good or Saints bad?
Speaker 2: Fits a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: He ran hard, broke some tackles the Saints. The Saints defense was not good. I mean it looked like they were quitting almost on that side of the ball on national television last night.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, like.
Speaker 3: What we were worried about, if we uh the Javante investors, which I certainly am, the rumors that maybe Odrick Estime would have more of a role this week, and we heard Sean Payton sort of talk about wanting to get Estime more involved. I think est May wound up playing five snaps, so that kind of wound up not being a thing. And I believe next week the Broncos get the Panthers, so we can feel pretty good rolling with Javante another week, but then the week after that warm I think it's your Ravens, who, as you pointed out on a different show this week, haven't given up fifty rushing yards to any running back this week. So, uh, you know, it might be a pretty good two week run for Javante before we get the hangover in week nine.
Speaker 1: What was your takeaway debro it.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, Javante looked good, but also this was a function of the Saints defense. I wrote it up in the primer. I said he's probably headed towards his best output of the season, and that's exactly what we saw. This Saints team is just a dumpster fire man Like, doesn't it feel so far in the rear view of the first two weeks of the season, how the Saints looked. And I'm not going to just pile on top of it and say like and I'll get to it. But I mean, Rashid Shaheed is out, Chris Olave is out, Paulson the debo, but you know, shout out to him. Thoughts are with him and the recovery. He goes out there hurt, battered, beaten. The offensive line is a shell of itself. But the other part of this is that this team has quit on Dennis Allen and he needs to go. He should have never come back this season. I hate that he did, but he needs to go. By gone. Clint Kubiak, run the team, pick somebody be the interim head coach. Burn it all down to the freaking studs. I'm ready for Saints to rebuild and just start over.
Speaker 1: I think that's completely justified. I don't disagree with with anything you just said on the Saint side of things. Is the quarterback situation so bad that outside of Camara, we're just not starting any Saints until Derek Carr is back?
Speaker 4: Debra, No, I mean I think with Shahi going out, can we also say, like Chris a labe and because he didn't play in this game, he's a player that people need to be training for, Like he is going to hoover targets? Like, what's he gonna get weekly, guys, twenty seven thirty percent targets here? Yeah, it's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought when you started that set is I thought when you said twenty seven, you were gonna say targets, not target share. That's how many can expect him to get. Yeah, fits, I mean, I guess you know a lave. Are you interested in trading for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, well not really because I've already got him on pretty much all my roster. Yeah, so you know, it's it's probably gonna work out if Karr comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're looking at big weekly target chairs.
Speaker 1: Before we jump into this week's questions, let's check in with Colin Coward and his over under picks for the Fantasy Over Under Challenge. It's time for the Week seven Over Under Challenge. As always, this segment is presented by DraftKings and I'm joined by Colin Coward to talk through some of our favorite player picks for this week's slate. Before we jump in, I want to remind everyone listening that you can play along with our over Under challenge and try to not only beat Colin, but win some cool prizes as well by heaving Fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge. All right, Colin, let's start with the quarterbacks. We'll start with Josh Allen. He's QB five on DraftKings. On the season, in terms of scoring, it's been kind of up and down, though he's finished at QB one twice. He's also had some games where he wasn't even worth starting at all. In fantasy going up against the Titans. Do you think this is going to be another one of those either you know, all or nothing games or maybe somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, they really should have lost to the Jets if the Jets could kick field goals. Taylor rat made a couple of great plays. I think Buffalo tends to be a tad over valued because Josh Allen is so great and we love him so much, He's our superman that we just they're a roller coaster team. But I do think Amari Cooper is a really sound investment, no cost, high production, high character, so I and I think James Cook has a chance to return. I love their tight end play this point forward, I like Buffalo, and I like Josh Allen. There is no more excuses Amari Cooper and their slot receiver and their tight ends and James Cook. This is going to be a highly productive offense. Cooper solves one of their issues is a is a productive veteran wide receiver. I like Josh this week.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with you on Cooper. Do you think we're going to see that benefit pan out in Week one or do you think there might be a transition period here as he just gets accustomed to the offense.
Speaker 5: Well, I think there's so much change in New York. Devantae Adams may take time to be productive, but Amari Cooper is coming into an offense with Josh Allen and Joe Brady that I mean, their only issue is, you know, it's these big moments, it's third down, it's red zone, it's a productive offense. So and again, I think he's a I think, you know AFC player coming into a sound AFC organization. I don't think Amari Cooper is going to take very long. He's one of the better route runners, one of the smarter receivers in the league. I think it works pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: Another quarterback. I want to hit on Brock Perty going up against the Chiefs Super Bowl and rematch. Obviously, Perty's QB eight on DraftKings this season, seventeen point six fantasy points per game. He's been QB seven since Week three, over twenty fantasy points per game on DraftKings. The Kansas City defense has been good overall, you know, really just an impressive job, you know, under Steve Spagnolo. But what do you expect that of Purdy going up you know again, in this Super Bowl rematch that we've seen a few times now.
Speaker 5: Well, Shanahan's zero to four. I my gut feeling is nobody likes to bet against Andy Reid and a bye. But I do think the Chiefs are a little vulnerable on the road. I was talking to Greg Cosell this week and he pointed out that Mahomes, you can tell he's letting go of the ball early and moving early. He doesn't trust his offensive line. When I watch Brock Purdy in his arsenal, he has great trust in Shanahan and his O line in this spot, I think Purty old play well. I mean, I think there's certain things that feel inevitable, the Bills winning a Super Bowl with Josh Allen and the Niners eventually at some point, beating Kansas City in a game. I think this is the spot Brock Purty play as well.
Speaker 1: Let's look at our running back here at Saquon Barklay going up against the Giants game narrative. He's been one of the best fantasy running backs on DraftKings all season over eighteen points per game, that's good for RB three on the season, and facing the second worst rush defense in the NFL by yards per carry in the Giants rush defense. What do you expect out of Saquan in this one?
Speaker 5: Well, Andrew Thomas, the left tackle, the very good left tackle for the Giants, is out for the season. What does that mean? Daniel Jones probably has more three and outs and quick drives. Translation, Saquon Barkley gets the ball at our field position. I think they're a little concerned about Jalen Hurts and his turnover reality Again week to week, it feels like Nick Siriani's coaching for his job in a very progressive, smart and aggressive organization. I think Saquon eats. I think they play well. I Malik Neighbors is one thing, but when they lose Andrew Thomas, this is not a highly functional offense. I think Philadelphia gets lots of possessions and whether they get into the end zone or not, saqu is productive.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the Eagles as an organization and I guess really Nick Sirianni, as kind of a guy who coaches by emotion a lot of the time, is going to go into this game saying we want to see Saquon have a huge day against the Giants, specifically because of that remaining narrative.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's how Nick Sirianni rolls. I think he's I think he is. And also, when you're losing a potential job, you want to gain favor in the locker room, right as management maybe behind the scenes, asks players about the vibe in the locker room. So the position, it's a good question the position this week. If you were going to lose your job, you'd look for life preservers. Sirianni's life preserver is I'm a Saquon guy. I'm a team guy. I'm gonna get my player of the ball. That's what the Eagle players want. They want Saquan to go off, So I think he'll That's I think that's one of the better bets of the week.
Speaker 1: Let's look at some pass catchers here, Justin Jefferson going up against the Lions. Awesome matchup here in the NFC North, clearly the best division of football so far this season. Really excited for this one. Jeffson's been wide receiver on DraftKings this season. He's facing a Detroit pass defense allowing over ten yards per catch this season, tied for six bests in the NFL last year. In two games against the Lions, Justin Jefferson eighteen catches, three hundred and thirty three yards and two touchdowns. One of the best receivers in football. What do you think we're going to see this weekend?
Speaker 5: Well, Vikings off a bye, more time to be creative, love that for Justin Jefferson. Aiden Hodgson's injury, they haven't replaced him yet, less of a pass rush, more time for Sam Darnold. I think Justin Jefferson has a big, big game.
Speaker 1: We're loving the players so far. I think that's pretty much all over so far. We've got a couple more thank you if we're expecting more offense here. Cooper Cup not one hundred percent determined to be making his return, It seems to be trending in that direction. We've got a are they playing tool on fantasypros dot Com that gives him something like an eighty to ninety percent chance as of right now based on the early practice reports. We'll see if that pans out. But assuming he's back on the field, he obviously was pretty productive in the games that he didn't miss, you know, across the season. Receiver seventy seven, but he's wide receiver twenty three, Week two, then of course missed the last three games. Going up against this Raiders defense. If he's on the field, do you think we'll see a big Cooper Cup Day.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: I think it's a low scoring game reasonably. I think off of bye however, Sean McVay is going to try to get Cooper a Cup looks, but because he's not certain to play and this is a must win for the Rams, I don't think Shawn's building the game plan around him, so I don't I don't think John. I don't think Sean in a must win position would do that. But my takeaway, he'll eat. They're going to have extra time to be creative, but there'll be limitations. I think the Raiders play really hard. I think they're anemic offensively, but I think Max Crosby they get a pass rush. I like the spirit the Raiders play. I just think they need a quarterback.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap up with a tight end here, Sam Laporta going up against the Vikings. We already touched on this game from the other perspective, or see me from the wide receiver position on the other side of this one tight end twelve five fantasy points per game on DraftKings. This season, he's been a huge disappointment relative to where he was going in drafts last season. In two games against the Vikings, just eight catches for forty seven yards and a touchdown. What do you expect out of Laporta this weekend?
Speaker 5: Low numbers and under I think the way to take the crowd out of Minnesota is to run the football and have long, slow, boring drives. Running the football with Montgomery, Jamiir Gibbs, and I think what Detroit's trying to do off that big win over the Cowboys, knowing Minnesota is going to be cute and clever offensively off a bye with a smart offensive coach, get the ball, run the ball, eat the clock. Laporta does more blocking than catching.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap up there. Awesome slate this weekend. Best of luck to everybody in all their bets and their fantasy players. Remember ahead to fantasypros dot Com slash challenge to play along all season long. Thanks for joining us, Colin, Thanks man. All right, let's shop into our questions for the slate. As always, are going through our ten biggest questions for this is now week seven. We are into that second trimester of the twenty twenty four season. Let's start with Bengals Browns with Amari Cooper gone and Nick Chubb returning. Who are the Browns worth starting in this one? Fits?
Speaker 3: It's not a long list worm In fact, I don't know if there's a list at all. The Browns haven't scored twenty points in a game this year. They're averaging two hundred and forty yards of offense per game. Obviously, I don't want to start Deshaun Watson. I don't want to start Nick Chubb because I don't know what his role is going to be if they've got him on a snap count or a carry limit this week. So I want to show me game out of Nick Chubb before I roll him into a lineup.
Speaker 2: Don't want to start Deontin Foreman.
Speaker 3: Don't really want to start David Nijoku because he's never just never had good chemistry with Deshaun Watson. I mean, I guess he's playable if you're sort of in the land of tight end too sadness. Don't really want to start Jerry Judy because I don't think he's good, Like I don't know how I know it stands to reason that he should benefit from the departure of Amari Cooper. I just don't know if Judy is good enough to capitalize.
Speaker 1: Do Youira, what do you think? Do you have a maybe a little more optimism here than Fitz does.
Speaker 4: I have a little more optimism, but it's not much. There's only one Cleveland brown that's worth starting this week, and it's David and Joku. That's it. I mean, it's I and my update of the primer will reflect this too. You do not need to play anybody from the Cleveland Browns backfield. I get you can run on the Bengals. This could be three to four running backs this week getting carries if Jerome Fod plays. If not, it could be three running backs. It could be Pierre Strong, Nick Chubb, Deonta Foreman, all of them getting between five and eight carries, and nobody is worth playing. But back to David and Joku, I mean he should be a PPR machine. Look at it as bad as Deshaun Watson is. David and Joku has like a of five A dots. So I'm only asking for Deshaun Watson to just basically handle elongated handoffs to David and Joku, and in that sense, then Joku can be good this week. I mean last week he had a thirty percent target share, so if he can replicate that this week in a good matchup, since he has been allowing a good amount of production two tight ends tenth most receiving yards and fifth most Fantasy points per game. So in Djoku, I think is very worth starting this week. But the rest of the Cleveland count me out. Nope, not worth you.
Speaker 1: No. No, if there is a receiver, is it Judy or I mean.
Speaker 4: When if we felt good about starting Amarti Cooper at any time this season? So do we feel you need better about a lesser talent and Jerry Judy?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm the no. No.
Speaker 1: Let's go to a much more fun game Seahawks at Falcons. Lots of players in this one are ranked very close to each other. So I want to play a little head to head with you guys and ask you for at a couple of different positions, kind of similar to what we do on the Thursday show. Actually Deep Ros Star with you. Who do you prefer at quarterback? Gino Smith or Kirk Cousins, Kirk.
Speaker 4: O James Baby, running the top five pay and passing right clip. Seattle has been a bottom three pass defense over the last few weeks, basically their last three games. They're They're horrible, They're wretched. It's Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 1: Easy for me, fits quarterback Gino or Kirk.
Speaker 3: I've got Gino ranked one spot higher. He is leading the NFL in passing yardage right now, and I think he's gonna feast in this one. Falcons rank thirtieth in pressure rate right now, so he's gonna have time to find dk Metcalf, Jackson Smith and jakeban Tyler Lockett.
Speaker 1: Those are QB ten and QB twelve in ECR for the record, at running back, these guys are both obviously starts, but just because they're very close to each other, I wanted to ask Jean Robinson or Kenneth Walker who's gonna have the bigger week Debro.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be massive Kenneth Walker game. And that's kind of why I'm a little bit lower on Geno, only because I think Kenneth Walker is going off in this game. Atlanta cannot stop the run eighth most rushing yards per game, tenth highest miss tackle rate, their top six in success rates to both gap and zone runs, Like you want to see the monster blow up game for Kenneth Walker where he gets like one hundred rushing yards and two scores. This is it.
Speaker 1: This is RB four and RB five fits. Do you prefer?
Speaker 3: I also have them RB four and RB five, and I have bijon ranks higher. I mean, Debro's talking about how bad the Atlanta run defense has been and how bad the Seattle pass defense has been. Lately, the Seahawks have been getting smoked by running backs. The last couple of weeks, the Giants rookie Tyrone Tracy eighteen carries for one hundred and twenty nine yards in that Giants upset in Seattle, and then last week we saw the forty nine Ers trio of backups Jordan Mason, Isaac Grendo and Patrick Taylor twenty four carries for one hundred and eighty eight yards combined against the Seahawks last week, Seattle giving up one hundred and twenty four point five rushing yards per game to running backs and five point two yards per carry. Bijohn's can have a big day, and maybe Tyler Algier might be flexworthy too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good call.
Speaker 1: Ranks close together, at wide receiver Drake London and DK Metcalf, do you, bro, who do you prefer here? And I'm pretty sure based on your history, I know the answer is.
Speaker 4: Going to be It's London time, baby all the time. I mean, we got stuff out on the old social medias that London is playing the Puka Nakua role which we've all seen come to fruition and it's been beautiful. There's no way I'm not taking Drake London here. He's gonna get so many freaking targets this week. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Fits Drake London as wide receiver seven. DK Metcalf is wide receiver eight. Who do you prefer?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: With all of these one spot of separation in my rankings, but London calling?
Speaker 2: H Yeah.
Speaker 3: London has double digit targets in three straight games. He's had at least six catches in five straight games and four touchdowns in his last five games. The trends are very pro London here.
Speaker 4: It's so beautiful here.
Speaker 1: Last aleden for this game, Dardel Mooney. He's wide receiver twenty three, JSN Jackson Smith and Jigba wide receiver twenty six. So finally a bit of separation was still really close in ECR deverra. Who do you prefer this week? Mooney or JSN.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Mooney looking at his role in the Atlanta passing attack. He owns the deep role, and while the coverage show matchup isn't really in his favor, I've got him one spot ahead at JSN a wide receiver twenty seven and JASN water receiver twenty eight. I think that he could pop off a big play this week.
Speaker 1: Who do you like?
Speaker 3: Fits yet again one spot of separation in my rankings with all four of these worms, I've got Mooney over JSN. It's just JSN had one hundred and seventeen yards against the Patriots back in Week two. He hasn't had more than fifty three yards in any other game, and he has one touchdown this season.
Speaker 2: He's just been disappointing.
Speaker 1: Who do you guys like to win this game? Because obviously, as we laid out, like the play the respective players at each respected position, our ranks so closely, so these teams are fairly similar. Atlanta is laying a field goal at home. Fits do you have like a lean on that game?
Speaker 3: I am probably not going to put my own money on it, because I think this is like, it does look like it's going to come down to the final possession. In pools where I am required to make a pick against the spread, I took Seattle and the points the two and a half or three or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Deebro, what do you think I'm taking Atlanta?
Speaker 4: But for me, if I wanted to play this anyway in the betting market, I would just hit the over. And Fitzy's brought this up before, like, betting totals over fifty is not really something we like to do. There's just too many outs to failure. But both of these defenses are struggling. Both of these offenses have top five neutral pace, the play volume, the scoring potential. That's the way that I would bet this. I would bet the over. And there's not many totals that are this high that I'm looking to bet the over on, but this is one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I was just going to say, I believe they are number I can't remember who's number two and who's number three, but they're number two and three and seconds between snaps, So yeah, like they play at a break neck pace. It's going to be a really fun game. Fun Week seven slate overall, we're kind of getting the bad games out of the way early on Thursday night and the London game on Sunday morning. But then after that, I mean, Packers, Texans, Lions, Vikings, Falcons, Seattle, even Jets Seattle is going to be kind of fun with DeVante Adams returning to the Jets, and see what Russell Wilson brings to the Steelers. So like, I'm excited about Week seven Fits.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what I was going to say, and then I you know, let you go first, and you took my point exactly, which is that this game is really fun Falcon Seahawks, and yet it's like fourth on the list of games I'm looking forward to this weekend because the Sunday slate is so awesome. So I totally agree. There are some really high level matchups here. We're about to jump into another high level matchup here, arguably the best on the on the slate. This is what I'm looking forward to, actually, just because of the quarterbacks Texans at Packers, I mean CJ. Stradverord Jordan Love. There's a lot of talk over the offseason about how similar these guys were obviously a couple of years apart in the draft, but just last year was the year that like, okay, these guys are two of the future superstar quarterbacks in the league. You know, I heard some podcasts in the offseason say that, like the Packers were kind of the NFC Texans and vice versa. So it's really intriguing to see them go go head to head. You know, the box score numbers haven't always been there for Strad this year, but he just if you watch the games, it's like so clear he's one of the five best quarterbacks in football at Jordan Love obviously missed some time. It's just a super fun matchup of two current and future stars at quarterback. You know, Love has been better for fantasy purposes in twenty twenty four. You know, the Texans defense is really good though, you know, particularly getting pressure. So who is the better game this week? Stroud and the Texans offense or Love and the Packers offense? Fits I'll start with you.
Speaker 3: I have to be a shameless homer and go with Jordan Love. It might be closer if Nico Collins weren't on IR for the Texans. But for what it's worth, I went on DraftKings to see what the statistical expectations sort of are for these two quarterbacks. Stroud actually has the higher yardage prop number as of Thursday night, two hundred and fifty seven point five yards Love's number two hundred and forty nine point five, butts for touchdowns. The over under for both guys was one and a half TD passes, but for Stroud it's minus one oh five to play the over and for Love it's minus one seventy five to play the over.
Speaker 2: So the odds will.
Speaker 3: Suggest that multiple touchdowns are expected for Jordan Love, but not really for CJ. Stroud, more of a fifty to fifty there.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hilarious fits that one of these teams is five and one and one of them is four and two, and their two of the most fun and offenses to watch, you the best quarterbacks, and yet one of these teams is in first place in their division and the other ones in the last place in their division. It is remarkable how deep and strong the NFC North is.
Speaker 3: Oh my well, they are one, two, three and four in point differential all the teams in the NFC North.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: It's I can't remember ever seeing that. I'm sure somebody out there has the stat on if we've actually seen it before, I certainly can't think of it. It's it's really impressive. If you look at on the NFL's kind of stats page, you could look at net touchdowns on the season, every other division has at least one team in the negatives, obviously, whereas the worst in the NFC North, again, the Packers, is still a net three touchdowns up on the season. It's just it's insane. Deebro, what are you expecting out of this one? Do you think this is a matchup that lines up better for Strout and the Texans or loving the Packers.
Speaker 4: I'm taking Jordan Love here. I mean he has been lights out man top three QB and two of the last three games. I mean it just he's basically automatic. I mean he does not have it. He doesn't have a game on his twenty twenty four ledger where he's thrown less than two passing touchdowns.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of what he did last season too, Like on once he also got going, he was just throwing touchdowns all the time.
Speaker 4: He is freaking awesome. He's QB three right now, so I don't as much I love CJ. Stroud. The out for Stroud to come away with a lesser fantasy day here, still play incredibly well, but come away with a lesser fantasy day. When Houston has been able to run the ball this year, they are going to run the ball. And this is again it's I mean, it's tried and true. It's every single year. The Packers are an awesome team, but they can't stop the run. So if Houston's able to feed Joe Mixon and he can get going, that's the differentiating factor for me with these two different quarterbacks. Green Bay gets in the red zone, it's Love time. He's throwing passing touchdowns. Josh Jacobs good luck. But Houston when they get there, man, it's feed Joe Mixon. So I'm gonna go Jordan Love here.
Speaker 1: Last year betweens week three and Week nine, Jordan Love only threw multiple touchdowns once between Week three and Week nine. The rest of the season, so weeks one and two and then weeks ten on, he only didn't throw multiple touchdowns once. He had two or three touchdowns in all but one game the entire rest of the season outside of that month and a half stretch in the middle. So that is what he was doing last year, and to your point, it's what he's doing again this year. This roller coaster of an NFL season is moving right along and it promises to be a month full of tricks, treats, and of course, touchdowns. And DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL is the number one place to bet touchdowns, running it in from the one or an eighty yard bomb. We don't care how they score touchdowns. We just want to bet on them. DraftKings hurt us and is delivering Ready to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like a player to score a touchdown. Go to the Draft Kings sports Book app and make your pick. The Sunday slate, as we mentioned already in Week seven, looks awesome. We got Chiefs Niners in the late window. Of course, Super Bowl rematch San Francisco's laying a point and a half at home. The early window looks even better. Epic NFC North battle between Detroit and Minnesota. The Vikings are laying a point and a half. Also Texans Packers, Like we just talked about Jordan love Is laying a field goal against Stroud. Those lines and odds are subject change, but wherever they land, this slate looks incredible. Here's a reason for customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big with DraftKings Sports Book, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use Code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you betes five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and WI or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue INCE four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG, dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's get into one of those awesome matchups Lions Vikings. Detroit's offense is rolling, but so is Minnesota's defense prior to their bye week. Who comes out on top in this matchup the very fun Lines offense or the chaotic Vikings defense, Deebra start with you.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be the Lions, and I think this all comes down to one particular point, and we know that Brian Flores is going to blitz the ever love and heck out of Jared Goff. Quietly, Jared Goff has been the best quarterback in the NFL, or at least top three versus the Blitz. Like he's thirteenth in passing grade sixth and big time throw rate. He leads the NFL in yards per attempt versus the Blitz. If so fact, though, this is gonna be a huge Jamison Williams game. If Jared Goff can perform well versus the Blitz, JMO's numbers, I'll put this out on social media last night, like he has a twenty five percent target chair. He has four point seven yards per route run. When Jared Goff is blitz he's the number one option. When golf is blitzed, He's gonna get blitzed. If golf can perform well versus the blitz, Detroit's winning this game.
Speaker 1: Do you see it the same way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'll say the Lions. This game does profile as a shootout. I think we're gonna see points. It's such a fun matchup. The Vikings gave up four hundred and sixty five yards of offense to the Packers three hundred and ninety six yards of offense to the forty nine Ers. Now, granted, both the Packers and forty nine ers fell into holes against the Vikings, so kind of had to stomp the accelerator a little bit and juice up the game script. But good offenses can move the ball on Minnesota. The key for the Vikings has been forcing turnovers. They forced thirteen turnovers in five games, in at least two in every game. And it seems like Andrew Van Ginkel, my favorite defensive player in the NFL, forces all of them.
Speaker 2: He is just a maniac.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like, if the Lions can limit the mistakes and Flora's to Debro's point, like Flora's forces those mistakes by dialing up pressure and bringing it in unexpected ways, like you never know who's coming for the Vikings on the pass rush, which makes it really hard to be a quarterback against them. Like that, this is the team I would least want to face in the NFL if I was an opposing quarterback. But yeah, I think the Lions are going to move the ball. And to Deebro's point, like if the Lions can neutralize the Blitz and they do have a really good offensive line, I think GoF is going to do some business.
Speaker 1: I know this question was built around Lions offense verus Vikings defense, but you did mention a shootout fits. Do you think that we're going to see? You know, Sam Darnold and company do pretty well against the Lions defense now missing Aiden Hutchinson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's that's the thing, Like the Lions have I'm going to be interested to see the residual effect of the Hutchinson injury, not only like does that make the Lions a less daunting defensive matchup when you're considering start sit in fantasy? But I think it's going to change the outlook for some of the Lions themselves, like GoF has averaged twenty three and a half pass attempts in the Lions four wins. Like they've been they've had some squash jobs so far this season. I don't think that's gonna happen as much. I think we're gonna see more shootouts, which is probably good for goth Amen, Ra Laporta, Jamiir Gibbs, maybe not as good for David Montgomery, who's been getting a steady like fifteen carries a game, as Ben Johnson just keeps dialing up running plays and grinding it out in these close or not close games. Now, when we get close games like I think that might hurt Manty a little bit, but help everyone in the Detroit I.
Speaker 4: Really want to see one particular move. We saw the flurry of trades here. I just want to sneak this in here. Dude, tell me there is not a more Detroit Dan Campbell player than freaking Max Crosby. I want him to become a Detroit Lions so bad I could taste it like he would be awesome in Detroit.
Speaker 2: What about what about Hassan Reddick? Why is he not?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, Hassan Reddick just seems like, I mean, does he want to play football at this point? Like your agent fires you because you can't come to terms with any type of contract. Like at some point, man, like you just got to like look like you. I mean, even Jamar Chase all these wide receivers said like like at some point, let's go play ball and then figure out the money later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure if a guy who's intentionally not playing football right now is somebody that is in you know, Dan Campbell's good graces.
Speaker 2: But yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: But yeah the Max Crosby, Like, well, on the field, both of them wouldn't fit. But like yeah, off the field too, like Max Crosby just so class.
Speaker 4: Crosby just supreams Dan Campbell player, Like Dan Campbell would like walk in there and be like, Okay, we're building a monument to you. Day two.
Speaker 1: Next game here, Dolphins Colts. You know, maybe not the most like exhilarating game in a vacuum, But I just wanted to bring it up because I wanted to ask, like, coming out of the buy, did the Dolphins figure anything out with their week off or are we still like somewhat afraid of of starting their players in fantasy. As long as this quarterback situation remains what it.
Speaker 3: Is, fits Man, you would hope the bye week helps get Tyler Huntley acclimated to the Mike McDaniel offense, and now the Dolphins do get this soft matchup against a pretty flawed Colts defense. I want to say that this is the week where we finally get the big play or two we've been waiting for from Tyreek Hill. We know the Colts cornerbacks not a very good group, So I've got Tyreek Hill ranked inside my top twenty at wide receiver just kind of. I've over ranked him for weeks and weeks and weeks. I'm not gonna stop now. I'm just going to keep playing him and ranking him highly. And I'm optimistic Devon Achan can get it going. I don't know about Jalen Waddle. It seems like he's the guy who really most needs to to come back. He hasn't scored a touchdown this year, and he has not reached fifty yards in a game since Week one. You know, it's been really bad for Waddle ever since two I got hurt.
Speaker 1: What do you think do you brow, where are these guys ranked for you? Roughly this week.
Speaker 4: I've got a big disparity between Tyreek Hill and Jalen Waddle, Like I've got Jalen Wattle all the way down at wide receiver forty one, I've got Tyreek Hill with wide receiver twenty two. I think this is a get matchup for specifically the Dolphins ground game. Tyler Huntley is Tyler Huntley, but can he just feed a few decent catchuple targets to Tyreek Hill and he takes one or two to the house. I think this is the get right game for their ground game. Though devon a chan this offensive line has been playing pretty bad. But this is the get right matchup for basically any running game in the NFL. If you got a problem running the ball, hi meet the Indianapolis Colts. They don't like to stop the run.
Speaker 1: Let's look at another maybe not most exciting matchup on paper, but that has an interesting question surrounding at Raiders rams. Who steps up for the Raiders offense the rest of the season without DeVante Adams? I mean, the most common kind of answer you see on social media throughout the week is brock Bauers. Is there a receiver that we think steps up as well? Does this elevate Bowers into like borderline like Titan one overall status. I mean, you might already have been there anyway. It's what do you make of the Raiders offense Sands Davante Adams.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously we're in the all you can eat target buffet for.
Speaker 2: Rock Bowers.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just three targets at the omelet station, two targets at the salad bar. You get the idea like there are going to be targets galore for Boers, But maybe there's some residual benefit for Jacoby my Like. I just don't know if Jacoby Myers is the kind of guy who's going to turn into you know, like a'm and Ros Saint Brown. As far as usage, I don't know if we get like a consistent diet of double digit targets, but probably eight or nine a game for Jacoby, So I think it at least makes him like a solid wide receiver three type the rest of the season. And maybe it makes Trey Tucker at least like worthy of flex consideration depending on matchup, and the matchups pretty good this week against the Rams, who are giving up a league high nine point zero yards per pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you mentioned like the particular matchup this week, because I guess there's sort of two parts of the question. One is who steps up in this matchup in particular, and the other is kind of rest of season Debra, how do you see that plan out.
Speaker 4: In this matchup? I don't think Jacoby Myers plays, so I think it's gonna have to be all brought hours and that's basically it. I don't have a lot of faith in Trey Tucker, but I've got a lot of faith in Jacoby Myers if he can come back healthy. I mean the two games before he missed last week due to injury, nine targets, ten targets, and these were tough matchups, I mean against going against the Cleveland Browns, going against the different Broncos. Since Week four, he has had a thirty one percent target share, thirty four percent first read chare, so he is getting all the volume he can freaking handle. Yeah, I think fits he hit this perfectly. I think Jacoby Myers rest of the season should be valued as a wide receiver three if you can get him tossed into a trade specifically, because he missed last week, he probably misses this week. I would be trying to get him added on to any kind of deal. And if he's out on the word freaking waiver wire fifteen percent minimum.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember in our rookie draft this year and our work Dynasty League, when I got Bowers at the one TENN I do.
Speaker 4: I'm still waiting on trade offers for Trey Benson. My my inbox is gathering those.
Speaker 1: Those will those will not be coming. But yeah, you guys both you guys both had chances to take Bowers and you both passed, and I got them at the one.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: Hold on I was. I was not sitting down there one all way. But you had picks before that.
Speaker 1: It's my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well one oh one. I wasn't taking Brockbi.
Speaker 4: I remember in that rookie draft if I had a first this year, he did and here and here's how I remember it is so I had a bunch of picks in that trap.
Speaker 1: I know nobody cares about this, but I had. I had a bunch of picks. I had like the one of four and then I had the seven, eight and ten, and so at eight I was, and you you had nine Debro. So at eight I was like, well, Debro has good tight ends already, and he loves Jonathan Brooks. So if I take Bowers here, which is what I would have done, then Dero is going to take Brooks. But if I take Brooks here, Dero is not going to take Bowers, then he'll slide to me to the.
Speaker 4: One because here's in that league I have Dalton Kincaid and Sam Laporta. So why the hell was I going to draft block Powers?
Speaker 1: Because Bowers is maybe now tight end one in the Dynasty arguably fair, but still where where is? But by the way, something that people actually care about? Where would you guys like Bowers the rest of season now amongst tight ends?
Speaker 4: Like I know, okay, only Travis Kelcey for me.
Speaker 1: Fits You've been like higher than anybody on Bauers, Like in terms of redrafting, everybody was hiring him in Dynasty, but you were all in on him even in redraft this year relative to consensus. Where do you see him now? Rest of season?
Speaker 3: I have him, I have him three behind Kittle and Kelsey, But man, it is hard to parse those three.
Speaker 2: I think they're all really close.
Speaker 1: When I think about my favorite Fall activities, there are plenty of fun adventures on the list. Right at the top every fall is going to football games live. Some of my all time favorite memories watching the Ravens have come right inside M and T. Banks Stadium in Baltimore, cheering along with thousands of fellow Ravens fans in primetime. And I'll be checking off another NFL stadium from my list later this month, actually, in just like a week and a half, when the Ravens head to Cleveland, I'll be going to that game along with a handful of our fantasy pros colleagues. Can't wait to see everybody in person, and when we order our tickets, you know we used game Time. They've got a great new feature called game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats the mikes Getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the Game Time app is too long to eat everything, but there are some standouts for me personally, I love the game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees that check out. There's nothing in the world that is more infuriating to me than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying. The customer service is excellent as well. Their support team has helped me out on more than one occasion buying last minute tickets, So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with Game Time. Download the Game Time app, Create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again. Create an account and redeem code fan tas y p Ros for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time today. What time is it? Game time? All right, guys, let's get into that Super Bowl rematch. You know, a matchup we've seen a couple of times now in recent years. Chiefs at forty nine ers, you know, a little less juice to this one than maybe in some of the last couple of years. But it still just feels like a cool matchup seeing these two teams go against each other. You know, Kyle Shanahan, Patrick Mahomes, just all the stars in this game. Still looking forward to this one a lot in the late window. Brandon Nyuk has just one game this season with at least fifty receiving yards. He's only finished inside the top forty receivers in one week on the entire year, Yet he's still ranked as wide receiver seventeen in our half PPR Expert Consensus Rankings four Week seven. So is this the week that he gets going fits?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The issue with Ayuk is that he is just not a target hog. He's a really good player, but even last year, when he was a thirteen hundred yard receiver, he only averaged six point six targets a game. Ayuk has had two games with double digit targets this season, four games with five or fewer targets, and the two games where he had double digit targets came against the Cardinals and the Rams, two of the worst pass defenses in the league. The Chiefs pass defense not among the worst pass defenses in the league. So I'm below consensus on him at wide receiver twenty one.
Speaker 1: Do you hear? What do you think? Again? He hasn't been inside the top forty much of this season, yet he's ranked inside the top twenty in ECR.
Speaker 4: He shouldn't be ranked that high. I'm pulling on my ranking. I'm low on Ayuk this week. I've got him at wide receiver twenty five, and honestly, I feel like I need to drop him. Yeah, I'm gonna drop him more, by.
Speaker 1: The way, by the way I say, and that he is actually wide receiver eighteen. Looks like he dropped between what I put together the outline. Still in the side the top twenty, but he is one spot lower.
Speaker 4: Than before wide receiver twenty nine, and I think he should be looked at as a mid to low range wide receiver three. This week, the cover shell matchup is terrible for him. I mean, Kansas City's running the second highest rate of too high right now on sixty seven percent of the defensive snaps. I Yuke's numbers against two high. He's always been San Francisco's single high beater. That's the games you see I you go off in and I write about this in the primer constantly, is that their splits between two high and single high are massive, so debos should be their go to this week. I Yuke's numbers against two high this year fifteen percent target chair one point one yards per route run, so not good. You need to sit Ayuk this week.
Speaker 1: It's where did you say you have Iu cranked twenty one? Okay, so lower than consentus, but not quite as low as as deep bro. I did want to sneak in a second question on this matchup with a different wide receiver. I just feel like we have to talk about Juju Smith Schuster seven catches for one hundred and thirty thirty yards to the last time we saw the Chiefs play. Obviously, they're coming off of bye so are we kind of treating Juju for the time being as Casey's wide receiver one? Or coming out of the bye week, do we think we're going to see rookie wide receiver Savior Worthy take a larger role in the offense. We do often see that with talented rookies coming off a bye. I've been talking about it all week. That's one of my favorite kind of profiles of players. To go after in trades is is you know, highly drafted rookies coming out of their bye week. So Deebra, how do you see that plan out? Do you think that this is kind of Juju's receiving room right now or do you expect to see more out of Worthy?
Speaker 4: I expect to see more out of Worthy and Juju also popping up with a late week hammy issue he was limited in practice on Thursday, doesn't look great for his outlook. I still think as of right now that he plays, but we do still have to take note of that the difference between Juju he walked away last week with a huge box score, but looking at the minute show of the numbers an eighteen percent first read chare he wasn't the go to. It was Kelsey and actually Exavier Worthy at a twenty seven percent first read here. So while the box score don't didn't look great for Examer Worthy, when Patrick Mahomes was dropping back, he was actually looking in Worthies direction more than he was looking for Juju Jujuju just happened to be open more last week. So I am higher, probably maybe a little bit than consensus about Xavier Worthy and his outlook. Rest of the season, and maybe a little bit more tepping on Juju considering the hamstring issue and some of the deeper numbers from last week.
Speaker 1: It's a good point on Juju week together this outline before that late week injury popped up? Are are they playing? Tool on fantasypros dot Com gives him a forty seven percent chance to play right now. That's one of our new tools. So it is slightly on the pessimistic side of Juju playing this week given that late week you know pop up of the injury fits what what do you think about this one? And maybe you can take a longer term view if we don't expect Juju to play this week, but kind of how do you see this this receiver room panning out for as long as you know this is these are the guys they have healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the late week injury designation is bad because I'm gonna have to pull him out of a lot of lineups because I picked him up pretty much everywhere, Like I think he's their wide receiver one going forward.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have him than Savi. You're worthy.
Speaker 3: So Juju is now in the Rashi Rice role as the short area receiver for Kansas City and this has been a valuable role, and Juju actually had it before Rashi Rice came in in twenty twenty three and proved to be a big upgrade over Juju. But in twenty twenty two, Juju had seventy eight catches for nine hundred and thirty three yards. So I think like seventy eight for nine to thirty three is the sort of pace we're going to see for Juju the rest of the way. And that's about seventy five percent of what Rashi Rice can give you. But seventy five percent of Rashi Rice is still a guy you're starting every week.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our next matchup here, Sunday eight Football Jets at Steelers. This one's pretty obvious. Fits will start with you, what are expectations for the startable Jets players in week one now that DeVante Adams is going to be joining them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, Well, Adams is the most interesting case here. And I know in our start shit show earlier this week, worm Ericson was telling us how he thinks Adams is going to get peppered with targets right from the get go. I'm not as sure about that, Like, I don't know what the usage is going to be. I do tend to think Garrett Wilson is still going to lead the Jets and targets this week, but we'll see. I mean, obviously, Adams and Aaron Rodgers have a long and successful history together. I don't know, like, do we think the DeVante Adams hamstring injury was complete fiction? Because that's kind of the key of it. Actually, if there was something to it, maybe Adams doesn't play a full compliment of snaps. But if that was, you know, just a non injury meant to force a trade, then maybe we see Adams get like in a snapshare north of eighty percent. So that's kind of the key. And you know, hopefully the good game against the Bills on Monday night gets breeze Hall going. Let me ask you guys about this, what do we think DeVante Adams tells for Aaron Rodgers in fantasy? Like, is there any chance that with Garrett Wilson and DeVante Adams is his top two receivers like Rogers could flirt with low end QB one value the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: I would say yes, I don't know that I would rank him as a lower QB one, but I think the way you phrase it as flirting with that kind of value, I do think that. I mean, and I know that he's we kind of make fun of it a lot, but like Alan Lazard is not a bad wide receiver three, especially given his chemistry with Rogers, and so if he's behind now two guys that can play at a superstar level theoretically, you know, plus you know, passing the hall and just all of it, Like, yeah, I think I think he's in that range of could very conceivably in any given week finish in the as a back half QB one.
Speaker 4: What do you think to you, bro, Yeah, I think he's He's in that that long tier of guys like the Jared Golfs, the Kirk Cousins of the world guys were Caleb Williams lately guys were were ranking somewhere between QB ten and QB fifteen ish. So yeah, I think he's gonna be on the fringe of that in a lot of different weeks. And probably it's going to pretend like the the matchup is it better for the ground game versus the passing game, and kind of like where we're we divving up touchdowns this week? If it's more towards the passing game, then yeah, I could see Rogers weeks moving forward, or we're ranking him as a top twelve quarterback. I think that Adams just it's it's the tide that raises all ships, man like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me like one thing to add one of the reasons I was not really interested in Aaron Rodgers coming into this season. I thought the Jets defense was going to be so good that, like Rogers just wasn't going to play in many shootouts, you know, like the Jets would put them in a lot of favorable scripts with their defense. But the Jets defense has not been as good as I thought, which means maybe there's a little more yardage upside for Aaron Rodgers than I thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's definitely. Because the thing about the Jets is you don't want to attack their secondary, but that's fine. You can run on this defense. Their run defense is not great, so depending on how teams attack them and saying like look like, okay, find your secondary is really stinking good. Okay, let's avoid the corners. It's user tight ends, so let's run the dang ball. People can have success if you have a good enough offensive line against the Jets defense right now, staying away from their secondary. So I don't disagree fit's a and just for the laughs, I do have DeVante Adams ranked over Garrett Wilson. I'm kind of in the ericson bucket here. I think that there's too much rapport here and basically, if they were walking into a situation, I mean, let's be real here, other people are calling the plays right now. For the Jets. They're still using the Nathaniel Hackett Aaron Rodgers' playbook, which is basically DeVante Adams knows for years, years and years. So I think this is much more of a seamless kind of transition for Adams and more of a you know, updated nomenclature for the playbook this year, but still the same old, tried and true plays like let's just play the hits this week and go out there and ball DeVante.
Speaker 1: Garrett Wilson's wide receiver nineteen and half PPR ECR and DeVante Adams wide receiver twenty seven. So there's a bit of a gap there across the industry. Deeber I talked about this a little bit in a show earlier the week, but what I really love is the idea of them using DeVante Adams in this week, particularly in the red zone. Like I don't know that he's going to get a huge workload overall, but I think if when he's on the field, it will be in kind of those high leverage moments. I think when they're near the end zone, and I would not be surprised to see him catch a touchdown. Like I think that's where if he's going to make an immediate impact, like maybe he was a little banked up with the hamstring working his way back in. I think that's where they use him his anytime touchdowns. Plus one fifty five I like quite a bit on Drafted. It's plus funny, right, I thought, you're right now because minus so I'm looking right now. Plus one fifty five on DraftKings first touchdown score, which I love too. You know Rogers is gonna want to go to him right away. Plus eight hundred.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm betting right now. I'm betting right now.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm already looking forward to seeing an Aaron Rodgers back shoulder throat to Devonte Adams again I've missed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is an absolutely the only reason they wouldn't go to him, Like the absolute first play that they can in the red zone is if the Steelers like triple team him because they know it's coming to like you know that Rogers wants to force feed the ball to Adams to get him a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Especially like you know, I mean they're making the move to justify the move and to get you know, all the good feels rolling like immediately. Yes, I agree with everything. So I'm running to bet this right now. And I do have just two notes, Davante Adams. I have at wide receiver, where are you at, Davonte wide receiver eighteen? And I've got Garrett Wilson at wide receiver twenty as well as Davante is practicing in full all week right now, so I think he's gonna be a full go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I expect that as well. Let's go to there's another doubleheader for Monday night football. They are doing a ton of these this year. Ravens Bucks is one of these games. Two very explosive offenses playing you know, really well, tons of fantasy starters in this game. So rather than kind of break down all the matchups, because I think the matchups are pretty much good across the board. Given the offenses and the defenses they're going against. Outside of the running backs facing the Ravens run defense, pretty much everything else in this game, I expect to favor the offensive side of the things. So let's just have some fun. I want you guys to predict one player each who will score multiple touchdowns in this one, not including quarterbacks. Obviously, fifty can go first. Who is one player in Ravens Bucks who will score multiple times this week?
Speaker 3: How about the guy who scored multiple touchdowns last week? Chris Godwin eleven catches for one hundred and twenty five in a pair of tids against the Saints last Sunday. Godwin has turned into this red zone machine, which is kind of funny. He's already got five tds on the season, which is as many as he had in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three combined. So let's let's give Chris Godwin two more this week.
Speaker 1: Deebro, I saw you nodding. Was that your pick or did you disagree?
Speaker 4: Oh? That was that was the pick that I was going to go with. Also adding in here Baltimore versus slot wide receivers, they have allowed the fifth most receiving touchdowns to the slot. But I was going to go with Godwin here, But also I do want to mention, if you want to go further down the page, I think the really fun pick here is Kate Auton Baltimore has been having a tough time guarding titands this year, giving out the most receiving yards and the tenth most fantasy points. If we were going to go off the page here a little bit, and it's not Godwin at really like Kate Otten this week.
Speaker 2: Look at the hurt on Worm's face that we didn't pick Derek.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think it's reasonable to not pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's his touchdown onds this week?
Speaker 1: I'm sure betting he gets one, you know two. I don't know they like to get him as one. I mean he could easy, Yeah, you get to I almost kind of wanted to pick somebody like like Mark Andrews, just to like go completely like you know, you know it's has been.
Speaker 4: Bad to see is not weird enough for your worm? Well?
Speaker 2: No not. I was gonna say, if we're picking Kate Mark and I thought.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna pick Mike Evans, which is what would have been my pick, but I thought he was really I do think it was fascinating. I'm not hurt by it. I think it's interesting that all three of us are first instinct were Bucks players, not the team that's favored. So the Ravens I think are length three and a half. Do you guys think that the Bucks cover that? Then, if we're all kind of leaning towards Tampa Bay players to score multiple touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I've got Baker a lot. I don't know if they cover it, but it's it's gonna be a hell of a game.
Speaker 2: No, I bet the Ravens well.
Speaker 1: Then, then which Ravens is gonna get two touchdowns? Fits probably Flowers Flowers, the answer could be, the answer is probably Lamar Jackson if anybody other than Derrick Henry.
Speaker 4: We spent way too much time talking about the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Now we did half the segment of the bus. I do think that's an awesome game. Like, I think both the offenses are going to score a ton. That's gonna be a really fun one.
Speaker 4: So definitely, any any of the Ravens players you want to mention here, worm, I think we've kind of covered the entire skill position roster.
Speaker 2: Charlie Cole.
Speaker 1: I used to say all Mark Andrews as a joke and Lamar Jackson as he wasn't eligible, but as serious Ala Wallace.
Speaker 4: No, okay, sorry, moving.
Speaker 1: On, None of the none of the receivers would be actually actually you know you know who the real pick.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go, see.
Speaker 1: The real pick is. Here's the thing about the Ravens. They don't typically do like the one guy outside of Derrick Henry like gets all the touchdowns. They spread it around when they get in close. If it is one guy, it's Isaiah Likely who I don't think that'll happen, but he's probably the guy if we're being real. All right, let's go to Chargers at Cardinals. Before we get into the key question for Monday Night's matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Monday Night Meals of the Week debro. What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Arizona where this game's taking place.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm gonna channel my best Ryan Reynolds in my best Deadpool here. It's Jimmy Chonga's baby. That's the one I won Come.
Speaker 1: On, it's zzy. You were very excited when we were discussing this to say, oh, Jimmy Jangas, I.
Speaker 4: Almost wore my Deadpool onesie on this show just because of that almost.
Speaker 1: What do you think of? What do you think of Arizona?
Speaker 3: I keep hearing about how good Pizzeria Bianco is in the Phoenix Scottsdale area, and I've never had it, but I've heard a lot of people say it is the you know, just an A plus pizzeria, so I would love to try that.
Speaker 1: I don't have a ton of knowledge about Arizona cuisine, and the first thing I think of immediately is just I'm sure there's really excellent Mexican food there that I would be happy to to.
Speaker 4: The way always.
Speaker 1: But when I googled it, the first thing that popped up of top foods you must eat in Arizona is fry bread, which I don't know what that is, but it's two of my favorite things are fried food and bread, So I am all in trying out fry bet bread the next time i'm there. But yeah, there's the big two that releasted when I googled it, Arizona Zone for fried bread and the invention of Chimney Changa's. So Debro already took the other one. But yeah, very if anybody knows what fried bread is, drop it in the comments. I mean, I'm sure I could google it, but it sounds very good to me. There, you guys have it. Our Uber Eats Monday Night Meals of the week. We got fried red, we got Chimney Changka's, we got the pizza place. Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day Chargers at Cardinals. Guys, last game on the slate. Kind of a you know, pessimistic question to end on what's wrong with Kyler Murray? I know Kyler is somebody that you've talked about Debro a couple of times on the show this season. QB fifteen or worse in four out of his six games played so far in twenty twenty four. Is Kyler a starting option in fantasy against what has been a good Chargers defense? Where are we getting kind of further and further away of believing in Kyler.
Speaker 4: Kyler is a mid range QB two, and I might actually bump him to a low range QB two. It's the rushing is saving him, and two really good games are saving when people look at his season long stuff. It really lies to you. If you have Kyler Murray on any fantasy teams, you already know the pain that I'm about to discuss. He's been arguably and this honestly was last year too. I talked about this, and I was hoping for better returns this year, but he was arguably terrible as a passer last year and we've seen much of the same this year. Thirty seven qualif find quarterbacks. Kyler Murray thirty second in yards per attempt nineteenth. In CPOE he is thirty six. There is only one quarterback worse than Kyler Murray as far as highly accurate throw rate. So all I can say, if you're starting Kyler Murray this week, you better hope he runs because the passing has been wolf this year.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this de row before throwing into fits. So I'm in a guillotine league with a couple of our coworkers at work, and I have Kyler Murray as my quarterback. So in a format like that, would you view that situation as I need to prioritize spending my fab dollars on a different quarterback. Okay, you don't believe that he's going to kind of come together later in the season.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nope, you need to get it. You need to get a quarterback that's that's actually hashtag good because it ain't Kyler fits.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you make of Kyler? Is there kind of anything you can identify that's been going wrong from this year? What do you expect rests of season? How are you evaluating the situation? And also, you know, in terms of the matchup against the charg.
Speaker 3: Guillotine is probably the worst format for Kyler because he is wildly inconsistent, and that is just a hallmark of Kyler. And it always has been, like I've had Kyler in a couple of dynasty leagues and if you like follow him, and maybe you're not watching the game, you'll you'll see at halftime he's got like four Fantasy points and you're like, what's going on with Kyler? And then all of a sudden, by the end of the day, I'll have like twenty four Fantasy points. He is just game to game, half to half, wildly inconsistent.
Speaker 2: Debro is right.
Speaker 3: He is not a very good pure passer and he's not really a consistent runner. He's not the sort of guy who just delivers the goods with rushing week in week out, like Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Just not that kind of guy. So yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 3: Feels like the numbers should be better because by most metrics, the protection has been okay for Kyler and he's got pretty decent weaponry now with Marvin Harrison Junior. Granted, you know, missed most of the Packers game last week with the concussion Trey McBride, but yeah, that Debro mentioned it. Like Kyler has averaged six point seven yards or fewer per pass attempt against every team he's played this season, against the Rams, who have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, even against the Commanders he didn't play all that well, So it hasn't been catastrophic though, Like he's had a couple of bangers, a couple of games with twenty plus points and everyone was ready to dump on him two weeks ago, and he played the forty nine Ers and wound up having a really good day. So man, in some ways, you almost have to just leave him in there and know they're going to be some bad weeks and good weeks and it's not even predictable based on opponents sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deeb R, I saw you mentioned in the chat here two games under fifteen rushing yards. Yeah, it's just not what you think of with Kyler.
Speaker 3: No, by the way, I've got him, I've got him ranked as a low end QB one. I'm just kind of like, that's my assessment of him. He is a low ENQB one and I'm just sticking him there every week, and I know I'm gonna be like, way too low some weeks and way too high.
Speaker 4: I'll throw this out there for people. This week, I would play Trevor Lawrence over Kyler Murray. This week I would play Anthony Richardson over Kyler Murray. I have no faith in Kyler Murray at all.
Speaker 2: I can get on with a rich but I cannot get down with Trevor.
Speaker 4: I just the New England Patriots are a pass funnal That's what I'm leaning into.
Speaker 1: Do you guys like that We're still having these doubleheaders on Monday Night like this deep into the season. Now.
Speaker 4: I love it for DFS purposes. It's it's wonderful. I love two gamers.
Speaker 3: As long as one's kind of a lousy game that I can just sort of like check in on during commercials and not feel like I'm missing anything on the line.
Speaker 1: I feel like these these could be two good games. It's it's the there's a world where it's not doesn't play out that way. But like again, I think Ravens Bucks is gonna be really explosive like Chargers Cardinals. If Kyler is playing well and you know JK. Dobbins is running all over the field like that could be a fun one too.
Speaker 4: So I think it's gonna be a fun week if you're a Chargers fan. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I do think the Charger is gonna win, but we'll see how play is that. We will wrap up there. Thanks everybody for tuning in. Best of luck in week seven with all of your lineup decisions. You can head to Discord and ask us plenty more questions if you want. Debro and fits around there pretty much all weekend long, so be sure to check that out for fits and Debro. I'm Ryan Warmy. Thank you everybody for tuning in. We'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros. Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash fantasy Pros