Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Thursday July eighteenth. The world was changed Thursday July eighteenth. A new person came into our lives Thursday July eighteenth. This morning, someone is being celebrated. Thursday July eighteenth. Someone is being wished a happy birthday by us, and that is Tanya rad Epy birthday. Ssany's gonna put up some streamers so we can celebrate properly.
Speaker 3: In the process of putting the streamers up.
Speaker 2: Us put those streamers up. Purple, purple, very very pretty. So what is it like having your birthday on July eighteenth? Because I asked this as a person has their birthday December twenty fourth. We couldn't be more opposite.
Speaker 3: I know, we couldn't be more opposite, Yet we couldn't be more of the same. I have realized when I have a kid, I want to have my child during the school year because when I was a kid, everybody was on summer vacation, so I never really got to have big parties.
Speaker 2: You can't plan that well, you could backward calendar that.
Speaker 3: And even as an adult, like I'm not really doing a celebration this year because two of my best friends, three of my best friends are out of town. They're on holiday, on holiday.
Speaker 2: I'm watching too much Love Island on holiday? Is that a ride? Is it a boat? They're on holiday, They're on holiday. Yeah, so so you explain what that is on holiday on vacation, island on vacation. You're on vacation, on vacation. That's what we say. Uh, yeah, I don't know. For me, December twenty fourth, I love it. It's all I know. It's back to back with Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, and I look forward to it, and it's the holidays and people are out of school and off school, and that's just fine.
Speaker 3: But it was probably hard for you as well as a kid to have parties because really not at all you Oh my wow, it's like a crown.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happy birthday, Tiara, that we just put on a big birthday celebrator or do you just sort of get embarrassed.
Speaker 3: It depends on the year. This year, I'm kind of just like letting it go because again, my friends are on holiday.
Speaker 2: And no, don't say it sounds stop saying holiday. I'm bad.
Speaker 4: By the way, I have.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging the streamers. How'd you get to the high there on that.
Speaker 1: Optical illusion?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Those are very high.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I feel like I'm going to be asking a lot of my friends in the upcoming year, just with like wedding stuff coming up. So I'm like, just let's forget about my birthday and nobody do anything. I don't want anything.
Speaker 5: Thank you, okay, good, great, okay, So then I'll return everything that we had planned.
Speaker 2: You don't have to rush together or anything for me.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything for my birthday. Don't do anything.
Speaker 2: You must say that. That's as annoying as I'm on holiday. They want something when they say that, If you don't do it, then you're rude.
Speaker 3: I want them to acknowledge my birthday and wish me well, but I just don't want anybody to go out of their way.
Speaker 2: I understand. Go ahead, wish her, go ahead? What's my what happy birth wis? Wish your happy achnowledge birthday?
Speaker 1: Tanya? Okay, MICHAELA happy birthday, Tanya.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right? Happy birthday? Dan yay? Thank you, don Parr, Tanya, happy birthday. That's good okay, now, Vin Diesel, it's his birthday today too.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was pressure is the same birthday and Chase Crawford look at you, gossip Girl.
Speaker 2: And Kristen Bell. It's a very popular day this July teen.
Speaker 1: Kristen Bell too.
Speaker 2: Toobs, I know you've been waiting for it. Go ahead, acknowledge that's what you's acknowledgement. Happy birthday, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Tubbs.
Speaker 2: You can bote Mark. Hey, Tanya, happy birthday. Speaking of that, can I just call your voicemail make sure it goes to voicemail? Okay, sure, what what did it change?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You got to hear this.
Speaker 3: I have Hey, this is Mark.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not that. It's way more than that. Change send us to voicemail place. Good morning, by the way, this is kiss and it's happy birthday, Tanya day. Listen carefully all right, Mark, thanks for calling it.
Speaker 5: Please leave the message and I'll call you back and back.
Speaker 7: Then goodbye.
Speaker 2: Then then that's what Yeah, decades since the days of answering shoots. Oh, I thought you redid it? Good bye? Then good bye, then good bye then never everybody? Ye, Hi, hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: All sounds like he's welcoming you at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: That's like he's a recording ride open like it.
Speaker 1: It's nice. I know it's soothing.
Speaker 2: In a recent interview, Billy Eilish says, sometimes you got to risk the lack of sleep for memories. It's true. We work on a morning show, love music and go to a lot of concerts. But we may be sleepy the next day, but it's worth it for the memories, right Yeah. And speaking of sleep, I'm gonna get to that. If you want to reduce your risk of dying by half, experts say, go to bed at this time. What are we putting together? Bed over there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, just keep my pants.
Speaker 6: You didn'tory music, trying to balance like all these things and that they wouldn't fall.
Speaker 2: Then they off fell and made your pants on our day all you want out of a cartoon. So it's Sonny's birthday. Mostly sunny. Hi's in the low eighties up er nineties Inland. This weekend is looking hot. We're back over one hundred degrees inland. Ryan's roses this morning. Now listen to this. It's at seven forty. If you want to plan your morning, plan around at seven forty this morning. I'll started when his phone made an interesting announcement in front of friends during a backyard barbecue. You know, the phone does the announcements. He denies anything wrong. She thinks otherwise, so turns around backyard barbecue. That's how we are at Ryan's Roses this morning. It's seven forty So what's it gonna be like today? It's a Thursday. As we know, it's Tonny's birthday, But how is it going to be for you? Should we do the horoscopes and find out all the day is gonna be?
Speaker 3: Let's go all right, we're gonna kick it off with aries. Go outside and your answer is there.
Speaker 1: Taurus, take that extra assignment at work.
Speaker 3: Gemini, say yes to that person trying to hang out Cancer. Happy birthday, Leanne and Glendora and Tanya. Sleep is your best friend?
Speaker 1: Go to bed early.
Speaker 3: Leo's switch it up from coffee to tea today.
Speaker 5: Virgo explore a different show tonight than your standard lineup.
Speaker 3: Libra Letty listening in Hawaiian gardens. Say you're sorry to someone that you wronged.
Speaker 1: Scorpio. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius, take your dog on an extra long walk tonight.
Speaker 5: Capricorn Monica in South Pass do something nice for a stranger.
Speaker 3: Aquarius, smile at someone on your.
Speaker 5: Path today and Pisces, focus on the noises you hear today.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got mine, hopefully you got yours. Sicini, what do we miss while we were sleeping last night?
Speaker 5: Well, a robbery suspect holding his two month old daughter led authorities on a high speed chase yesterday evening. It started in Beverly Hills and ended later in South LA. President Biden has said positive for COVID and canceled campaign events in Las Vegas to return home to Delaware, and two local beaches made the list of the ten most polluted beaches on the West Coast. The Santa Monica Pierre came in third, while Mother's Beach in Del Rey ranked in number nine. And that's what happened overnight.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I look at the day and the day and it creeps up Tanya that birthday. Tanya is celebrating her birthday today, as I said, Vin Diesel, Kristen Bell, Chase Crawford, pretty onca cho for Jonas also celebrating their birthday today. And we are bracing for the heat. It is going to be very hot. Yeah, certainly over the weekend. It's gonna be very, very hot. No, I was just thinking, I knew this day was coming, and I always think I'm going to have enough time to sort out a little acknowledgement, some gift for Tanya. And then all of a sudden, here we are this morning, and you know, life is fast, and we're busy, fast and furious, and I'm just double checking to make sure that there will be a gift soon. Tanya arriving at your home nice, and Sysney is better. I don't know, is it me?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: What it is? It? Sisney's just more on the ball when it comes to advancing birthdays. You've prepared a poem for Tanya. You were that I did.
Speaker 1: I just know the strings that tug at Tanya's heart and this might be one of him.
Speaker 2: All right, I could not give you. I would not be able to do this. I mean it's not that great.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm not a poem writer, poet whatever.
Speaker 2: You could be a poem writer or a poet, but you're.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: We go.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me take a this is your gift to Tanya. Okay, birthday crept up on me.
Speaker 5: It's Tanya's birthday. Let's all cheer but with an apparel sprits.
Speaker 1: Because she doesn't drink beer.
Speaker 2: At all. I don't even with like.
Speaker 5: With style and grace, you light the way. You're just like a sunny day. A modern woman, yes, a modern woman, standing tall. You work hard, you play hard, and conquer it all.
Speaker 2: She's not so tall, she just told us yesterday. It's not that tall.
Speaker 3: I stand tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, difference, There come the tears.
Speaker 5: Lately you've been saying things are whack, like if you don't agree with something, or if you know I take an hour to respond on slack.
Speaker 2: You're so annoying.
Speaker 5: But I think it's safe to say we are all very excited to see you in this next chapter of life.
Speaker 1: From fiance to a bride.
Speaker 5: An emotional from fiance to a bride and before we know it, a wife. Another year around the sun, another year to hear your view. We love you, Tanya, and we all want to say happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's really really good.
Speaker 3: That was so good.
Speaker 1: I'm like a mess. I'm going to make you cry.
Speaker 2: That's just very sweet, isn't he what?
Speaker 3: I literally feel like?
Speaker 1: Taylor from Love Island? You would understand if any of you watch.
Speaker 3: Sysney.
Speaker 1: That was such a good poem. I cannot get over it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sisney just wrote Tanya a beautiful poem for her birthday. Can we do something? Can I do something? Do you have a gift for her to rush over today? Okay, thank you? Right on top of that road. No, I can't write her a poem, but you know the heartfelt gift that I want to give her. Can we just let's send it over all right? Thank you, audit?
Speaker 1: That was really really sweet. Thank you so sweet.
Speaker 3: That's like what I kept because I was talking to Becca about doing something today and I was like, honestly, like, I'm so excited for this next year of life because I finally get to marry like the man in my dream.
Speaker 2: Are you so sad?
Speaker 1: It's not sad, it's sweet. I just have my periods.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, well, let's take a break. Congratulations on being you, and we're we're very happy and blessed to be with you. In your orbit coming up, think about your bedtime. What time did you go to bed last night? When you go to bed could cut your risk of dying by fifty percent. I did nine thirty.
Speaker 1: I was in bed before you eight forty five.
Speaker 2: Tanya seven because you were not feeling well. Yeah, like seven forty five is like nine. Okay, So I've got a quote of the day for today in a second. But they say, if you go to bed at the same time every day, it's gonna reduce your chance of dying from any cause by nearly fifty percent. Go to bed the same time every single day, including weekends.
Speaker 1: That's boring.
Speaker 2: I'm not hard, but well, you have the facts. Now reduce your chance of dying by fifty percent if you go to bed the same time every single there.
Speaker 1: Might be something there.
Speaker 5: My parents are in their eighties and they go to bed at the same time every day and they are thriving in life.
Speaker 3: Do you have to wake up at the same time every day too?
Speaker 2: Just go to sleep? I don't know.
Speaker 1: My mom sleeps like a baby. She seems like twelve and a half hours every night.
Speaker 2: From Hey, what you choose to do with the facts is up to you. We're just giving them to you. And you are not lost. Just the quote of the day. You're not lost. You're just in an uncomfortable stage of your life where your old self is gone, but your new self isn't fully born yet. Good one, Good, I'm glad for your birthday. I wanted to make sure he's a good one for you when you do not connect with it. Didn't do a cynical quote today because it is your birthday.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 5: The nominations for the seventy sixth Primetime Emmy Awards were announced. Hulu's The Bear set a new record for a comedy series with twenty three nominations. Hulu's Showgun led all nominees with twenty five. An excessive heat warning, of course, is going to be arriving here in SoCal this weekend, with temperatures expected to reach triple digits. The heat arrives tomorrow morning and last through next Wednesday. A team of LA firefighters and law enforcement raided the property of a home in Sun Valley that has been described as a growing junkyard over the past five years. And Tom Sandoval is suing his ex girlfriend Ariana Maddox for allegedly accessing his phone without permission and distributing explicit videos of him and Rachel Lovis on air with Ryan Seacrets.
Speaker 2: Concerts this week, the kit le Roy today, the Torch at the LA Coliseum and everybody loves Benson. Boone Benson is here at the Grammy Museum on this celebration of Tony's birthday this Thursday, July eighteenth. Shall we play password for five hundred boh yeah, and we got our condesset Rowena on the line. Good morning, Rowena and Venice. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing well?
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: Ryan? Well?
Speaker 2: You are in the most Instagram city in southern California. Venice, California.
Speaker 3: You're so that's true, I'm fact and he says it all week.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're gonna play match game and try and get you five hundred dollars in a cash card. Are you ready? Yes, it's that works. Those of us in the room and everybody listening will all know the password, but you will not. Our job is to get you to say the password using only one word clues. We'll walk you through it. If you get the password, you get five hundred bucks in a cash card. Okay, thank you. Here we go. Hmm, hold for a second, I'm gonna have Mark step in. The password is sunscreeny go ahead, Siciny, here we go. Okay, protection protection, what's the password? Roween? It's gonna be tough with just one clue. But any guests with protections security close copper tone.
Speaker 4: Oh, sun block, very close, very.
Speaker 2: Close, your protection copper tone lotion. No, no, no, sun is correct. Son is correct. I'll tell you that protection Copperton lotion. And you said son some thing, but it's not sun block.
Speaker 3: Well you can't tell.
Speaker 2: Trying to win? Are we gonna win? We don't want to win. So protection coppertone lotion. You said sun block, it's not sun block cream. Okay, wow, So protection copper tone lotion cream and it's sun something, not.
Speaker 1: Protection copper Okay, have another one if you guys, don't sy synonym.
Speaker 2: Synonym what she says. She's throwing you off. She's trying to say synonym of sun block.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sun block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, No, it's not shoot it's so close. It's synonym of sun tan oil.
Speaker 4: Oh, synonym of sun tin oil.
Speaker 3: TV when it's TV.
Speaker 2: Hold on you, guys, I'm trying to get in between. It's a synonym of sunblock. It's a synonym suntow motion. It is sun what.
Speaker 7: Sun sun lotion.
Speaker 2: On your body? Sun that's it, isn't it? No? No, it's not.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I like where I was going with TV suncream, TV blank right, TV blank.
Speaker 2: Sun TV blank screen. Yeah, Sunscreen it so cool. No, Ronnie, you did that. That was you making it work.
Speaker 4: You have so many words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are were clothes? Sun Screen got you five hundred bucks in a cash card. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Amazing, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And I listened to you guys every morning.
Speaker 2: Romana, thank you very much for listening every single morning. We'll talk to you later. Hang on one second.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing with this game is it just goes on until somebody wins, doesn't It doesn't really have it over. Yeah, I guess so. I didn't know. I mean, if you're a dog lover and you want to have five dogs, apparently that's illegal.
Speaker 1: I had no idea either.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this.
Speaker 5: That's actually right now in the city of Los Angeles, not the county, like the city of La.
Speaker 1: The max right now currently is three dogs.
Speaker 2: So I'm not to do with being in the city being city.
Speaker 5: It hasn't yet it maybe like unpleasant odors, noise, things like that, but apparently the law says three is the max right now. They're trying to change it to four, and then that would match the county which is at four four dogs per household, And they're doing this because the shelters are so overcrowded right now, it really does. And so there they don't want to discourage people have adopted another dog just because you legally can't. So if you want to and you want to get your fourth dog, by all means you might be able to do pretty soon if you're in the city of la I think.
Speaker 2: That's a fair and right thing to do if there's overcrowding. And to match it up with the county in the city to go for four could you handle now, Sysney, you've got three? You got three and three? What do you got over? Three and three?
Speaker 1: Three dogs, three children?
Speaker 2: One hundred three three right? Three three and one? Could you do?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: Husband and his bandmates?
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, three three one, could you do? Four? Three one?
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do a fourth dog right now?
Speaker 5: My other two senior dog I've had them for so long that they're very good dogs.
Speaker 1: That's if they're roommates.
Speaker 5: But Diego is a lot of work right now, Like he is a big puppy, like great Dane size adjacent the Dalmatian too much?
Speaker 2: Could you do there's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's multiple walks a day, like it's you have to could you do three?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I would eventually like to. I think in this season of life, I don't think I could handle it, but I do want more dogs.
Speaker 2: So you could go three?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: One? Three?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: One? Three?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: She's three three one? She're three? What?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: I'm three dogs right now?
Speaker 5: Max?
Speaker 2: That's my Max? Your three three one? No, I know that you're three through one? Your three blank? One? What would your blank be?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean tbd.
Speaker 1: Well, in a perfect world, maybe I'll my twin fairy dust.
Speaker 2: Would you go three through one, three three one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: I would love you.
Speaker 2: You would go three through one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three dogs, three kids one Robbie not Michael one Robbie. Yeah, three kids, three dogs, one Robbie.
Speaker 3: I have friends that have five dogs, so apparently that's not good.
Speaker 2: And we'd like to read the short list. Now those friends kiss time for Ryan's roses. If you've been waiting, here it is so check it out. My husband and I. This is the email had people over the last weekend. In the backyard, he and his friends were listening to a soccer game on his phone. That's when his phone announced to everyone that he'd received a photo from someone in the sixty sixth one. The photo was completely inappropriate, and I think I know who it was from. That's Sabrina. Sabrina, thank you for coming on in, Santa Clarita. Can you tell us anything about this inappropriate photo? What did you see?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well the phone was closer to us, and so Fiery interrupted like the phone speaker to say, oh, the phone number sixty six one, blah blah blah has set you a photo. And I saw him looking for it. He looked kind of panicked, but it was right in front of me. So I picked it up and I saw a naked woman on the phone. So I just set it down and I stood up and I went inside, and once everyone was gone, he came to find me, and he was like swearing up and down that it's like just spam.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you think you knew who it was? How did you recognize the person?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: It okay.
Speaker 7: So it was like a woman with dark hair, but like her hair was covering half her face. But it looked a lot like his coworker Melanie. And it had a six sixty one area code and she lived in Palmdale, which is in the sixty sixth one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Tom Dale's sixty sixth one. Got it? Well, how did your husband explain any of this or the people around you how they react?
Speaker 7: I mean he said he had no idea who this like picture is or where it came from. The who the number is.
Speaker 4: It's hard to tell because.
Speaker 7: Of her hair covering her. But like he was, he was freaking out too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his reaction was too over the top. He panicked, Okay, all right, we got it. I mean, look, naked Pollo, are you thinking of who it is? It's in the six sixth one. We've got all we need. Has he ever been unfaithful to you in the past? I'm just curious?
Speaker 7: Uh no, no, Yeah, he's like lied to me before, like little stuff and I found stuff in his web history and he denied knowing how it got there, which I don't. But that sort of thing where he'll just like lie about little things like looking on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Got it? All right? Need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call? And then his name on KISSFM.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Uh, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do that right now. And her name is Melanie. Her name is Melanie. Thank you, Sabrina, good luck. We'll see we can find out very quiet, Sistan. He's calling now.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, can I speak to Tony please?
Speaker 7: This is Tony.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Vicky. I'm calling from V's Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good great.
Speaker 1: You know, we actually deliver all over Santa Clarita parts of LA.
Speaker 5: We're right on McBean Parkway near the hospital and promoting our new business. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like today.
Speaker 2: No, I'm okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: Are you sure? They're absolutely free?
Speaker 5: Like, I don't need cash, I don't need credit card info, I don't need anything.
Speaker 1: We can just start with the name of the person you want to send them to and a note.
Speaker 6: I'm a three dozen roses, no credit cards, no strings attached, exactly.
Speaker 1: Do you live in the area?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we're just hoping that you like our arrangements and then you come back as a customer one day.
Speaker 1: We did this promotion about once a month to local residence.
Speaker 6: You just like you, just like Josie randomly, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: May purchase something online in the last six to eighteen months and selected to receive promotional offers.
Speaker 4: Okay, I guess.
Speaker 6: As long as it's free, no credit cards, I guess, just send them to my wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't we start there?
Speaker 2: What's your wife's name, Sabrina?
Speaker 1: And what do you like to put on the note?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Just put I love you dot dot dot always forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, All right, Tony, your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I have your wife, Sabrina on the line, and we are here together for this occasion to ask you a couple of questions. Tony, if you don't mind, your wife a real concern that something may be going on with another woman. Can you talk about that at all? You received a naked picture from a woman in Palmdale. Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on right now? So your wife reached out to us here to call you to find out who you might be sending roses to. Did another woman cross your mind? No, My Sabrina is my wife. There's no other okay. And who's the woman just Carrie? When you're a barbecue with a friends the other day, who's the woman that sent the naked photo of herself from the sixty six to one. I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we went over this, I thought, But I don't know who that was, so I don't know what she's trying to do.
Speaker 2: So you don't know who was someone just randomly say a photo like that? Mm hm. And how often do they send you pictures like that?
Speaker 6: That was the only time I've ever gotten a picture from but your.
Speaker 2: Wife and your wife recognized it. Yeah, your wife recognized the woman, Sabrina. Do you want to tell him who you thought it was?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Is it Melanie?
Speaker 4: I just really need to know. Are you there?
Speaker 6: First of all, no, And second of all, I don't think that we should be saying my coworkers' names on the radio.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, I'm really worried, and it doesn't seem like you're it.
Speaker 4: Just it looked like Melanie to me, right, Okay, it wasn't her.
Speaker 6: I don't know who it was, so I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 1: Is there something going on with you and Melanie radio?
Speaker 6: There's nothing going on with me and Melanie. The picture was not Melanie. I don't know why this is happening right now.
Speaker 2: But and did you tell me when you saw this picture come in, what was your reaction. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, it is a random naked lady being texted to my phone, so I was kind of shocked, but either blocked the number and uh, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Tony, thank you for coming on with us, Thank you for answering the questions. Sabrina. You'll have to listen to those responses and create your opinion. And I don't know there's any more we can do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like we still need to do something about it. So I'm gonna I'm gonna say, let's text that phone number back together, and let's say hi, Melanie and text that person, and we will see how that person responds.
Speaker 6: I blocked the number.
Speaker 2: I blocked it, I deleted it.
Speaker 6: I don't even know what that number was, So even if I wanted to do that, which I would, I don't even know the number.
Speaker 7: I know how to access block numbers. Will unblock it, and we will the phone number. And if you have nothing to hide, then you should be fine with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we have a plan.
Speaker 6: Too much work, Tony.
Speaker 2: It's not who you say it is. If it is somebody you know then this is the response. See now I'm concerned, Tony. I was starting to believe you, but now I think that you're fighting this from your wife trying to cover something up. What gives?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's worth all this trouble Colnor.
Speaker 2: Ratio is because your wife thinks you're cheating. You're digging. Indeed, now we're.
Speaker 1: Phone, it shouldn't be an issue.
Speaker 2: If it's not an issue trying to cover something up. Here, Tony, it sounds like you are, Tony. Your wife thinks you're cheating. No, she's not being dramatic. You are blowing it off in your gas sliding and you're trying to spin us all right here. And Tony, if it is such an important thing that you believe your wife should believe you, then let her do this because she thinks you're cheating right now she thinks, so I let her get all the things out of her head. I don't really have time for this right now.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, and I.
Speaker 3: Just want to say, be careful texting these random numbers, because I had to have gotten a weird photo sent to my phone that was just a random weird I don't know who it was, where it came from and I just want to say no, I don't know who, but it was. It was kind of a provocative photo and it was sent to me and it was very weird out of nowhere, and so just say, be careful texting that number because if it is some sort of spam or scam, just be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I blocked it as spam and the numbers gone.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't know why you wouldn't open up all of this to your wife if she thinks you're cheating. So all right, well, good luck to both. To me, thank you. He's definitely covering some of us on a scam. He's like not letting her go. Look, which is that's it, that's it, that's it. It's Thursday, July eighteenth. We've been celebrating Tanya's birthday. I mean, sistany read a really beautiful, heartfelt poem earlier to Tanya and and it was beautiful. Everyone was in tears and you can check it out on our podcast on air with Ryan wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: A poet, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: As a songwriter and a singer. Yeah, going back to Ryan's rose a few minutes ago. So here's the deal. Sabrina and Tony together married. Tony got a naked picture sent to him from a six six to one area code. Sabrina saw it. Sprina thinks she recognized a woman. Tony sends the flowers to his wife, but Sabrina, his wife, still believes that this was a woman he knew. He says it was just an accident or a mistake or spam or somebody didn't know. And I believe him. I really believe him. He sent the flowers to his wife. He said it was a mistake. It wasn't for him. I believed him until his wife said, Okay, we'll text that number back and see if Melanie responds or not. And he's like, no, no, no, we don't need to do that. But if your wife thinks you're cheating, why wouldn't you go to every and you're not guilty. Why don't you go to every single length to let her have the peace of mind in proof you're not. He won't let her.
Speaker 3: Wont says if it's spam or scam, you don't want your wife to Texas spam or scam number.
Speaker 2: And then the guy is in a situation where she thinks he's cheating. She thinks she recognized the naked photo. He says it was a mistake. She says, prove it. He says, I won't and he can't. But he won't. So now I want eighty this and I think he's lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was believing his whole story up until that moment.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get Jeremiah's point of view in Lawndale. Jeremiah, good morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, how are you. I'm good. I want to share a quote based on what we just listened to, which is, once you crumble a piece of paper, it can never be made the same again. And I think this is kind of a great example of this because to trust your significant others. But if he's lied in the past, and the fact that he's a prey to text a random spam number, that's a huge red flag.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: So I love that.
Speaker 2: I think he's lying. I think he's covering it up. Is he cheating, I don't know, but I think he's getting photos from the woman she recognized.
Speaker 1: You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.
Speaker 8: On why won't you text that person back? I get random spam messages all the time, and I love to you know, prank them a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeremi, I appreciate a male's point of view on this. Thank you for listening to you, for calling Ryan's roses. Everybody's always got an opinion. And thank you for sharing that quote with us.
Speaker 1: I love that quote.
Speaker 2: It's a public service. It's a great quote. Same with a toothpaste quote.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: M The fact is he lied right, and he lied before. It's a major issue. Remember she said he's a liar. He covered stuff up him on this one.
Speaker 3: Like if I if Robbie tried to contact this person that sent me the weird photo, I would say, please don't. It's a scam.
Speaker 2: That's because you know, and he doesn't believe you're cheating. I know time you're missing. It would be different. If Robbie thought you were cheating, you'd say, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Take I'm telling you the truth. And then these scammers are scary.
Speaker 4: On air with.
Speaker 2: Ryan seas Hey, you know Prince Street Pizza. That's a very famous pizza place. It's from New York. Originally Prince Street Pizzas a pop ups canna open in the shuttered Arby's Hollywood. Arby's Hollywood stood at sunset Boulevard. Remember that for fifty five years Arby's there on Sunset Boulevard, an array of pizza slices available via the drive through. That's going to be in August. I love pop up restaurants and so exciting. Have you had that pizza, that Prince Street pizza, that Deep Dish pizza before Arkware Pizza.
Speaker 1: Boss Biatta brought it in once for a meeting and we all enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Delicious, very good stuff. All right, let's get to it'shy with the trending report.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I love getting intel on Kylie and Timothay's relationship because they are so private as a couple. But Entertainment Tonight shared a little scoop on what the two of them do together, and it's more wholesome than I would think, considering since she's like a billionaire. I don't know why I envision them like flying off to these like amazing dinners.
Speaker 1: Bathing cos goal.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like I don't know why, I just have this like image in my head of like that's their date night. But they said they like to have alone time and spend time with Kylie's family and each other's friends. They cook at home, They go to dinners, they travel when they can't, and they play board games. And I don't know why. The visual of Kylie Jenner on the floor playing Sorry or Djanga with Timothy Timidate Challome is just like Chalame Timothy Timothy shallow May is just sending me. And so I wanted to talk about kind of just like the boring things that we all like to do, because I don't know why. I just really connected to the fact that they play these board games, because, uh, my fiance and I always play cards.
Speaker 1: That's like our thing.
Speaker 2: We have this one specific game play.
Speaker 3: We play Serbian Remy and and that's very specific, but that's what I grew up playing, and so we just play that game. It's like our favorite thing to do and you keep score and it's just like our favorite and so boring and we love to do it.
Speaker 2: Toe any what boring date night activities do you in my class?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't find any of them boring because when we get a date night, we go out to dinner or we'll do a double date with another couple, but we do kind of just our date nights are not with our children every single night, and board games like that is kind of our go to Monopoly has been the summer staple this year.
Speaker 2: Well, there are really boring date nights right now for me. But generally I would say Uno, which I could play by myself, No, I play. I can't play Uno by myself. I can play solitary myself. Who knows my game? And I like to stare at trees, to sit and stare at trees or nature. I'm happy to sit somewhere and not talk. It's so.
Speaker 5: I also like to organize with Michael, tell me more, like you know, if if we have like an afternoon free is, like, do you want to clean out the garage?
Speaker 2: Like, all right, let's do it, let's get contained love together.
Speaker 1: Oh nothing makes me happier.
Speaker 2: I think silence, Like I'm fine with silence. Just sit look at something, people watch sunset, watch tree watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like when I think of you, I don't envision you on a date staring at a tree.
Speaker 8: Now I do.
Speaker 2: Now I just start taking about it now, and you should. I'd like to stare at different kinds of dream Evergreen's, deciduous, all of them. On air with Ryan Seacret Sarena, good morning, how.
Speaker 4: Are you good morning? I'm good how are you great?
Speaker 2: So you're calling here you need a little guidance or some feedback here. Your boyfriend is the topic, and he gets mad.
Speaker 4: At you for what. So he basically gets mad at me because we're in a long distance relationship and basically, you know, like we FaceTime every night before we go to bed, and usually like before like I go to bed, like I'll tell I'm like, hey, good night, and I'll scrow like on my phone like afterwards, and you know, like accidentally, like I'll mistakenly like send him like stuff on Instagram and like group chat season and he basically looks at it as like why are you telling me good night and then sending me stuff on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I get that out.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of just like, am I really like in the wrong for that? Like I kind of just want to like chill on my phone like before I go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know exactly what you mean, because I do this.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's okay, I'll say.
Speaker 5: Good night to michaehlone, but then I'll go in the room and then I'll just go on Instagram for like another thirty minutes and then I hear him coming like down the hallway into the room.
Speaker 1: And I'll put the phone under the car.
Speaker 4: So that he thinks I'm sleep and he's like, don't get it. Like he's like, oh, you know, like it hurts his feelings because when I do this, like he's basically saying that, like I'm trying to end communication for the day with him, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I mean.
Speaker 1: To him this way to break.
Speaker 4: Why can't I just like have my little time before I go to bed, like yes you should funny video? And he just gets really mad and I'm like, Okay, am I in the wrong, Like I need some opinions on this.
Speaker 3: No, it's just very funny because I used to be the same way, but I would just never say it. Like I would get internally annoyed when Roby and I first started day if you would like send me stuff after we FaceTime and said good night, I would be like why is he doing this? But I would never say it. So I actually applaud your boyfriend for speaking up because it really bothers me.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, you need it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm glad you addressed it because this is something that everybody deals with. Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I think it's normal. You know, everybody like goes on Instagram before they go to sleep, you know.
Speaker 2: But if you are in the same bed with the person and you do say good night and it's dark and then their screen lights up, do you turn and go.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well that's why it's kind of like a plus for me because we live far from each other.
Speaker 2: Right for this, for this, well, good luck. I don't think it's a deal break or I understand both sides and you are not alone. Appreciate him bringing it up. Yeah, Tanya, just stop sending him stuff.
Speaker 3: You can be on your phone, just don't send him.
Speaker 1: It's so hard sometimes you don't realize you do it.
Speaker 2: Don't like anything. Yeah, thanks for this thing to on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.