Speaker 1: Flame were Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my bro Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with jam love Lund's baby. You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting out comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips? Yeah you know she raised shin towns speaking to the grown a second, We're gonna last, cut up, the kick in and at again. We leave it with just a lifted spirits make you want to revisit so your first second listen, you'll folks say your slipt oh folks that we dig it good cain no this do what you do? Ca no, this do what you do?
Speaker 2: Can't hope this do.
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 2: This? Hey, we made it, ladies and John, we have made it to season four of life alone. We are listen. We are so grateful. I know we told y'all we should get the facelift. But y'all can give us more listeners in order to see me if y'all want to see me. Bobby got on makeup, she got her hair and curls. Baby, she got pigtails. But y'all cann't see it because we got to make sure we get five hundred. We like to get at least a thousand downloads per week. Okay, okay, five thousand downloads per week. Yeah, so let's get us some downloads because right now we're still audio. But we are glad that you are here. Because the information won't change, the fund won't change. The authenticity. Look at me, got stumbled that in the word, the authenticity won't change. Bobby is here, I am here, Aaron is here. But most important to our listener, disclaim, it's the people out there and left alone. Lad, you are here. We gonna get right into Bobby. I miss you for a whole week and a half. I haven't seen you. Oh my god, I miss you too.
Speaker 1: You mean I put a ring light on. It's a lipstick for nothing. This is devastating. Everybody. Better tell a friend, Tell ten.
Speaker 2: Friends, y'all. I'm in full drag. I got hair down to my ankles, I got lipstick one, I got on some lashes. But y'all got to download these numbers so y'all can see it.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something. Well, this is It's a Maya's Mental Health Awareness Month. Everybody. I hope everybody's reaching out if they have a problem and looking for sources. We can see if we can get some numbers and we can put it up on the on the Life and Learn page. I will. I'll take that on as a task.
Speaker 2: But yep, may my mental health is being challenged as we speak, Bobby. It is by children, by children. Baby. When I tell you this, and let me tell y'all something, when y'all decide to have children, y'all keep hollering at terrible twos. Y'all y'all have completely omitted the fuck of fifteens. I know, because it's stalks about fifteen and you think it's gonna get better, And good God, they said on so sad till about twenty two. I haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 1: Good Jesus, neither of I mine's in his thirties. I'd love to stick my head in an oven right now. But I'm with you. They say it gets better. I cry if I didn't have them. I cry that I have them. What can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I mean, all you parents, the potential parents, past parents, future and present, to stop telling people about the terrible twos. Because I controlled the twos. It's these sixteen seventeen year olds and I can't control the good God, they out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, miserable, miserable.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to fight. I'm ready to fight. But before we fight Bobby, let's move on. So in the news this week, when we started off with Bobby, I don't want to start off with a death either.
Speaker 1: No, let's start off with something that should sticking with mental health path awareness. Something that I had just picked up today is that overdoses, so well, that'll be under you know, the drug overdoses will go under mental health. They've actually dropped by three percent over the past year, which is the first time since twenty eighteen, which is kind of great. They think that they're getting a handle on the synthetic opioids like fentanyl, but that's still there's over one hundred and seven thousand die of overdoses every year, so we've got to do better than that.
Speaker 2: Thank so, I think it's pretty fantastic to hear that. I want to say this about therapists. I do believe that therapists and psychologists do work. I'm not against any of that, but I just need you to make sure that the person that you are laid out for or that you are speaking with is qualified to help you, because everybody is not qualified. They can have a degree, they can have certificates, they can have all the accolades that they need. But if you get a bad system this person just because they are an educated or professional therapist, I want you to understand that you have the last say. So if you don't feel comfortable with them, absolutely, if you don't, if you don't feel like you have a connection with them, if you feel like they're feeding you the wrong information as you divuced and open up so much of your personal to them, you have the right to say, Okay, come look for somebody else. A lot of people don't understand that about it, that they don't do that. So I needed to put that out there because a lot of people get missed, sent the wrong given the wrong information, not by because the person is not qualified, but that person and the and the applicant or the person who's laying on the couch don't jail. So you don't understand me, And I think I want you to know that you don't have to take the one the one yes, or the one no from one doctor. You can always get a second, third, or fifth opinion. You can always get a second third for a fifth therapist. What works for you not I'm not a therapy.
Speaker 1: It's it's a relationship. So like any relationship, sometimes you have to like when you get married doesn't work the first time, or a boyfriend or whatnot, you have to have somebody that gels like with you. I know a friend that needs to have somebody that looks like them and that would make them feel more comfortable. So no, you're absolutely if you go in and you don't feel like you're making a connection, try a second time with that person just to see. Because everybody has an off day. But if after a few a few appointments, you know you don't you're not feeling it, it could be very well timed to go on. But like anything, I'm gonna say this, just like I say to somebody if they're going to quit a job, make sure you have another one before you make the leap. Because it's very difficult to get into therapy right now. We don't have a we have a real access issue. So if you've got something that's real hot going on that you need to be working on, continue to work on it until you find the right person.
Speaker 2: Good, good advice, robbery, and we will leave a mental health number on this on the page. If you guys go and look at it. We'll leave it up there because everybody is going through something and if you need somebody professional to talk to. Because I'm a jokester, I'm a comedian, and a lot of y'all send me information for advice and for love lounge. You though I'll be joking and I'd be serious about some of the relationships stuff, but I would hate to give somebody the wrong information and they do bodily harm to themselves because I'm jokingly saying this or that, and I say that because I know that those situations do happen. So okay, let's move on. We know it's mental health money. Harry up. May it be over because they're crazy, really going to start there?
Speaker 1: Okay, but I have I have something to be depressed about because I've never been there. Red Lobster is really closing down there. They've already closed down fifty fifty locations. Have you ever been to one? I heard that they have good corn bright or something.
Speaker 2: It was them shrimp sales. They had too many stuff shrimp sale. All you can eat, you can't tell black folks all you can need. Shrimp cans were coming in hard. We put it in our pocket, wrapping it up in napkins. We putting it in our first baby. We're gonna bring our own little thing containing it from home. I tell away from home and fill it up. So they kept doing that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what they did.
Speaker 2: Back in the late eighties and early nineties. Body, when I was growing up, there used to be the place to go out to take your date and you go to the movie and if you take it, if you took them to Red Lobster, it was really special. And if you was taking to Red Lobster, you was damn show gonna put out, mind you. I would take it to Red Lobster. And I did a few take kings to Red Lobster, So I was putting out and putting it to good date.
Speaker 1: I think you never had.
Speaker 2: They were famous for there in that corn bread, for their but tedder Bay biscuits.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. I knew it was something to do with that. Yeah, now that that's exactly it. I've never had a biscuit. Now they're going out. I'm devastated.
Speaker 2: You can buy that in a box at the grocery store now though, which is the same thing. But I'm taking that we used to load up on. We still load up on the biscuits too. We would take them home, I'm telling you, Red Lobster, I understand it. But y'all lost money because maybe we would clean out out. And don't don't just say I'm saying black people, but I say, plenty of potatoes up in there. White women bringing their own high end tupleware. It don't just be the low ball tupleware. They bring the high end tumbleware fancy, but they still steal in hell.
Speaker 1: Oh miserable. Well, unfortunately, if you've got one area and you'll like those biscuits, you better get there because things aren't looking good for the Red Lobster something of some other place that they're not looking good for. And this actually shocks me flame, is that they're talking about the Apple store workers in Maryland are going out on strike. I thought like the Apple store was the place to be and they must have given the best benefits and all that jazz. I guess not what.
Speaker 2: What the conditions that they're striking for.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say, it doesn't say, it doesn't give Actually any information. When I tried to look it up, they all all platforms said basically the same thing, just that they're going to be striking.
Speaker 2: But no, it's usually what three Varia was to strike money US benefits and more hours or a safety and safety too. Yeah, so it's usually the same thing. So we'll see how that plays out an Apple. I know Apple don't want this staying on their record because Apple isn't hot commanding. Everybody has an Apple pair or bananas.
Speaker 1: Well something makes someone bigger bananas than others. But that's what I'm wondering. I'm actually wondering if they're actually controlling the story because usually you can go in and you can it's obviously not in this case. It's not safety. You know, we're not manufacturing them, and you know, it's not like back in the twenties when they have little kids working machines. That's not the case. But I'm assuming it's maybe they want a piece of the pie. Oh I didn't even mean the pun, but there is one. Maybe they're looking for a little bit more or stocks or something like that.
Speaker 2: We'll find out. Good luck to Apple and the strikers. Where we going byby Cliffer now we can go to it there. Because we lost a couple of people in the last couple of weeks. There's one.
Speaker 1: The one that I saw that we I think everybody, not me so much, but everybody else might know, is that they had the influential saxophonist David Sanburn, he or Sanborn. He was a Grammy winner. I guess he kind of he kind of traveled with everybody. The Stone, Stevie Wonder, David Bowie. He's passed away at seventy eight. It didn't give a reason. I'm assuming you know something to you do.
Speaker 2: I played, I played the saxophone, so I knew a bunch of his stuff. He really did work with all the great He has worked with a lot of the great.
Speaker 1: You love the saxophone.
Speaker 2: He was very well respected as a musician by so many different genres of music, you know, not just not just R and B or pop or he was everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well even just there. Think of the dip Bowie and Stones and then Stevie Wonder, like you know, like that that that that runs the gamut right there, something that everybody is up in arms with. I guess my sister sent me a little clip because she said it came from TikTok. She's big into the TikTok because she works with kids. Did you see the commencement speech of the Kansi Kansas City Kicker. I'm Harrison Bucker, but he buck something. He Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so give us, give us your opinion about it, because I'm finna blill y'all man with this one.
Speaker 1: He hates everybody, so he was an equal opportunity Archie Bunker kind of kind of throwing it. He got the he got the trans he got the Catholics, he gets the men, he gets the because they're not tough enough, and the women on staying at home and embracing their inner mother, and people who are surrogates, and he's he's blaming the people or he's kind of touching on the people that have infertility for putting up the surrogates. I mean, there was no group that was left untouched. I was sort of a little surprised, but I am dying to hear to hear your take on it. Everybody should be like his wife who converted to his religion and embraces being a mother. That's about the bottom line, you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, So here's the thing. And he so who was he speaking to? Because guess what they gave him? He got a standing ovation after his speech.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know the school he went to. Yeah, so they must speak, but we got so here's the here's the really sad thing. Maybe they're they're clapping flame because they're happy to be one of the groups that the school's direction getting a commencement speaker because with all these protests, so many of them canceled. I don't know he was speaking to the female students. That's how we started up. I got through about five minutes of it and then that was sort of it's for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he is he is thirty two or thirty three years old. He's a young man. So here's my thing. Here's my thing. Who raised Himbobby? Because those are not new values. Those are very old dinosaurs. Yeah, and some of those values I still, you know, I hear because I was raised on some of those values. That does the mean that I agree with those I'm just saying those are very old values. So who raised his man? Because it sounds like his grandfather raised him on his father because.
Speaker 1: Father his mother's a physicist. Do you think a physicist was raised. That's more like a feminist. You know, that's a highly intelligent woman. I just kind of imagine. But you're exactly right. He made the vic well she was in school and whatever. His grandparents raised him, because that's like from the fifties. If he's a thirty two year old, his parents probably our age, you know, maybe even a couple of years younger your age.
Speaker 2: Why do you always I don't know why you always try to group me in that. I just and Bobby and here is I didn't find him barbaria. Let me let me just say this, and I'm not I'm not defending him in the least. I thought some of the things that he said I didn't agree with. But because we live in America and we're supposed to have a freedom of speech, a freedom of speech, right, I get what he's saying. Okay, you may not agree with it, some people will agree with it. But what I do not like now is they're trying to they sing all these letters the head of the glad organization, the CEO of Gladness, Oh he should said the letter. They want to have him removed as a foot Why why should he be removed as a football player. That is not a reference from his team, that is not a reference from the NHL. This is his own personal ideology and his thoughts. We are not allowed to have our own personal thoughts. And I'm not defending but he said because some of the ship I thought he said was kind of crazy, not crazy, but just old. It was just very old.
Speaker 1: You know, I want a commencement speech to be go out there, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that it was down trying and not think that that was because that's the way he was raised. That is what he truly believes. That is what I think. I am not defending this man in the least, but I don't want to see him lose his football career behind this. Oh gosh, and this is what they're trying to do. I don't want to see him have to pay a fine because the NAFL didn't give him this gig. His agent booked him this gig. And he just spoke from his own personal experience.
Speaker 1: That's all I.
Speaker 2: Know. If wait a minute, if they're offended, if they are offended, that they might not be offended. They may have the same values. It's absolutely the public opinion has different values. And that's okad. But now y'all trying to cancel this man, make him lose. Let me tell you, when you when you're in a professional athletic league, you have put in many, many, many, many many years to get on that position. Some people never make and be better, be the better athletes, says the person that makes it so for you always just say, oh, they said something wrong the first time, and we're going to cancer him. That's bullshit. Let me say that one more time. That's bullshit because you don't understand what the sacrifice of person went through to get there. So stop with that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Here, bullshit, bullshit you're saying. No, I don't want to. I don't know Benedictine's school, That's what I'm trying to see. What type of school. It might be like an old Baptist school, or it might be right in. But I just thought, oh, let's talk about no feminism or no. But he got everybody. So here's the thing. Everybody took a hit as far as he's he's you know, let's just sit back and see which group or organization makes the biggest stink about it. Yeah, if it were me, I just wouldn't invite him to come back.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the school was offended. I haven't seen any publication where the school made a huff and puff. It's everybody else. That's why I said, who was he speaking to? What kind?
Speaker 1: This is hysterical. It's a fast growing college. So the fact he even said anything about this group, it's a fast growing college. It's part of a constellation of conservative Catholic colleges.
Speaker 2: And there you go again, Like I said, who was he speaking to? So he was speaking to people who thought like him or who was raised to things like him. So this is what I'm saying, y'all. Y'all videotaped it and recorded it, but y'all did research it enough to say, Okay, well who was he speaking to? He wasn't in a room full of a Jewish people, or gay people, or or you know what I mean. He was in college, like you just said, that's a conservative Christian college. They probably have the same height, you know, which is why they booked him because they already knew that this is how he believed. That is probably why he got that gig. You don't hear many football players speaking at college grant unless they're a huge name or you know what I mean. That is probably why he got the gig. And again I'm not defending him, but y'all get to look at all the different variables. He probably has a connection with the church that they go to or some other Christian organization, and they chose him because he probably the most famous person in the organization that they have. That's what I'm saying. He was speaking to people who thought like he thinks.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you this Catholic does not think anything of sarrogacy. God bless the women who are willing to be selfless enough to do it. Or infertility. I mean, they're two horrible things. So anyway, God love them. He wasn't down for me. I would not have been like standing before.
Speaker 2: Before we get off topic. He is a good looking white man. Y'all like that.
Speaker 1: Even front's exactly well, he's like a kid to me because he's he's like my kid's age, So I can't but I'm like, where did you come up with these opinions? You used still a little young to have such staunch, staunch opinions about women and whatnot and embracing your motherhood. God love you.
Speaker 2: I'm women sit around when they gonna head nixt so they're the way. They want to have more than two keys. Anything over to one of them fucked up. Let me just say, anything over two keys one of them crazy and if you really hit the lottery, you just give one and they'd be bad. She had crazy. Good God, yez, Hello, that was a veg. I didn't even think about that. Okay, okay, we hit off of that. Let's go to the next out ject.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that the Boy Scouts are changing or they did change their name. They're now it's now called Scouting America.
Speaker 2: According and according to according to the publications, four hundred thousand Boy Scouts have dropped out of the Boy Scout because of that.
Speaker 1: I think part of the problem is, and even on the Girl Scouts side, we're having scouting issues to begin with with the both groups. I think what their hope is maybe is that they're going to join whatnot. Kids don't do remember when we were well you you were a baby, I was a kid. Do you remember when when all the gentlemen their dads and stuff, they belonged to elks in the lions in the mood and they and there all those and nobody does any of that anymore. I sort of think of the scouting as the same. At one time, all little boys would be a boy Scout, even if you didn't like it, might try it to year. And now so few kids. My son was a Cub Scout, and my troop was tiny because I you know, I ran it for a little while and it was by the end it was sort of tiny. We had like lots of schools joining together to come up with a nut Scout.
Speaker 2: So it's unfortunately, the point is they make they're making a stands because nothing is sacred to people anymore, you know, and and and here and this. For me, that's always been a conservative way, which is why they had very excluded golf courses and excluded gentlemen's club or high end women having a certain women's club. And I thought, and you look at you, like, now you want to say it's segregation, but I thought it was just because we are the same kind of people, We want to deal with, the same kind of people. Do you know what I mean by that's not to say that somebody else couldn't be included in. But now you're forcing me to say, we got to change the name because we're trying to be respectful to everybody. I saw a lot of I think a lot of parents pull their children out of their boys club because they and it was separate but equal. Don't we always dream that's separate but equal. There was a boy's club, and there is a girl Scout club, and there should be a trans sports club. I think it should be. I think it's safer. I think it will help they, especially the trans, you to be with people who understand them because they are the same person. And I'm not saying that they can get older. You see what I'm saying. After you get older, you join a woman's club or something like that, but first discover who you are. But to me, that just making everything mush together. I don't always like my peas with my corn, have my mashed potatoes. Sometimes I want peas and potatoes. Sometimes I won't corn and potatoes, but sometimes I want them separately.
Speaker 1: No, I get that. I think they're trying to come out because remember they just had a whole bunch of lawsuits over the past so many years, right, I think they've paid out over one hundred and fifty million, And they also had a time where they had banned gay troop leaders and whatnot. And I think this is they're trying to put a fresh face on scouting, you know, and kind of ripping off the band aida the out, like we're coming new, we're rebranding. But they do take everybody, you know, no matter who it is, you know, what color, what religion, what boy girl, They're taking anybody that actually wants them. So, but the tenant and the attendants are the same.
Speaker 2: I think. I think it's a wonderful thing to have opportunities for everyone, But I also think that some I think that something should be sacred and heal, because that is what is happening. Everything issal being mushed together. That is why we are. It seems like the more we mush it together, the more separate we become. The more you know, the not just the more individualized, but then we become separate and we don't like each other. It was never the boys club, did the boy's club did like the girls club? It was never that. But now you mush it all together, and it's making people start to have to intertwine with different people and it makes you don't like that person, or don't like that that actual sexual whatever sexual orientation, they go back because you pushing them all together again. Sometimes I like my things separate. I know that my analogy sounds a little off because they made me wait an hour for the show. And oh, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying. I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I totally understand. I totally understand it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just hope kids keep scouting, because these organizations work great, especially if for kids who might not. Like my son was very sports oriented, but some kids aren't, so it gives them somewhere to go, and they learned to camp and fish and all these these terrific things. So I hope people. I hope people keep keep doing it. You know what we've been We've been going through terribly and it's all over the country and some of it is kind of cool. A lot of it's not. Is we've had unbelievably extreme weather. We've had flash flooding and then we had tornadoes like you can't believe. And the one thing that we did have, at least here in the New England area, is the the Northern Lights came through. It was so pretty different. Areas got better views here in the Boston area, we kind of got a purple and a tiny bit of green. My area, I only got purple. But a boy was cool. I've never thought i'd see anything like it. And it was from extreme storms that were happening, so it did something to the atmosphere and then we were allowed to see these lights really good.
Speaker 2: The whole everything is about to change, this global woman. Some are gonna be winter, winter, gonna be summer fall. You know, everything is changed. You know they got a new that's they also have a new sexuality. It's called seasonal sectional. We'll get to that anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't even please get me started. Okay, I'm gonna keep moving, okay.
Speaker 2: And that's why I haven't been to the Midwest. I'm scared somebody gonna drop a house on me. I've been it is, but a lot of people have been losing their property of Flooding in Houston has been barbaric. And mind you that floods came a week after I left Houston, because we drove from Coylleen back to Houston, so I was glad we got but some of those cars and I seen an eighteen wheeler trunck just go up under like it was nothing. That's a lot of water. And then I built the hands of stuff like that Texas Prayers for everywhere because it's everywhere to Bedwest.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's absolutely crazy. But but it's what it makes me angry though, is that all of us, like, for instance, I have apartment insurance, so I pay it and if something happens, I expect to be reimbursed. These these insurance companies are becoming more and more bold that they're covering nothing. You know, like, what is the point, Oh well we don't cover that because it's a natural disaster, Then what the hell do you cover? I thought that was the point of the insurance, so that if my house gets washed away, did I get something. So that's why I would love if somebody went in and straightened them out, because these insurance companies are actually the only ones getting rich are the people on the board. It's it's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: And with insurance that listen because here's my thing, and I think I know you, this is where you live. This, but if you hit me with two or three tornados and one hurricane, yeah, I'm not going to reveal here again. I think I'm going to take my chances to go a little someplace. That's because you know it's coming again.
Speaker 1: You knew who you knew who did that, and it's so they was so bright and nobody ever thinks to go back and listen. Is the American Indians. I went to La One and when I was amazed because it's so different looking than New England. Is there are houses that literally look like they're hanging off of a hill, Like three quarters of the house is hanging out and it goes down into these gullies. And the American Indians wouldn't build in those areas because they'd be trapped if they was fired. They do it all, but not us us, the rest of us Americans. We want to be as grandiose and hanging off. And the people whose house slide down with the mud or slide down with the earthquake and then they rebuild on the same gd area, You're like, you got to be kidding me. I'm swear, I'm spell swearing. I'm trying to be classy today. I don't know if you notice that. I'll make it an effort.
Speaker 2: It's called stature, Bobby, all about stature. Okay, where are we going?
Speaker 1: Where we going okay, So something I thought was kind of interesting. Next, I hope that she does big things. Is Melinda Gates is leaving the foundation that she started with her her husband. She's going to receive twelve point five billion to be able to go off and start her own whatever it is that she wants to do. I think she is a really philanthropic woman, So she is going to do that. But divorce kind of stinks, right, So, but she's moving on.
Speaker 2: Divorce makes stink, but it depends on who you divorced. She's divorced in Bill Gates and she been there since the beginning. So pay this lady, honey, pay the hell y.
Speaker 1: She started it with it like he didn't do it. He did it with her like his equal partners. He didn't do it. Then she married him. She was from the ground up. So I say that, but I so hope. I know she's going to do something great with the money. But it did kind of make me sad because that foundation's done a lot for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Now, if I want to know the stories, when then the Gates got the stories? Good God, she don't, right, And you know he's a Bill Gates is a brilliant, but a brilliant man and moneymaker and woo woo. But you know, all those brilliant men have another side. Baby. I ain't gonna say it's dark, but the damn show l ain't light, I bet you. But Linda know all the stories.
Speaker 1: Tea, just like Milania knows all of Trump's. You know, he stays with her. He's terrified to her for her for a reason. And it's not that that winning smile that she has. Something else I thought was kind of good for the closure purposes. It still makes me so sad, is they have since the time that we've last been on and it's something we reported on before they found the last two remaining bodies of the Baltimore Bridge collapse, So you know, good for the families to be able to get that. They've been cleaning out, setting off explosives to Torett to clear certain regions because we've got to get that. We've got to get that waterway so that it can get commerce back in Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they did clean up the bridge and in the Baltimore, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and they discovered their last and final body, so good for the family. I got to get to it because it's called hush.
Speaker 1: That's it all. It So the next thing so that before we go to the big the big ticket item there are going to We're going to go to the election. There are debates gonna happen. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: The first one is June, the twenty June, the twenty seventh, and seconde is September the is it the thirteenth.
Speaker 1: The tenth. So the first one is CNN the twenty seventh. The moderators are going to be Jack Jake Tapper, and Dana Belber, the guy gotta have a raze.
Speaker 2: My problem is, and oh my god, y'all know I love women, but Trump has no respect for women. I talked about just on coffee time today. He will overrule the women. I hope that they do have the microphone set to where they turn them off, because you know, he will overtalk and he won't shut up, and he'll still start screaming when they turned his microphone. I'm telling you right now, play very close attention. He's going to show y'all what he was. But by it's going to have to get in the dirt with this man because I know Michelle Obama said when they go look, we go high. You cannot go high with Trump. You've got to get up under him, and you got to get under his skin, not up under his feet. You've got to get up under his skin because he's going to definitely try to get up under bikes. He's going to attack President Biden's family.
Speaker 1: But absolutely I would come right back with trust me on the other side. We don't talk about it, but there their fingers. There are in many pies as well. But he Biden said, that's why there were two things that he's insisting on. One is that the mic, if if it is even for himself, if it's two and a half minutes to answer, the mic gets cut at two and a half minutes, and then no audience because he doesn't want Trump. Trump's grandstanding. If there's nobody there for him to go off on his crazy rant that nobody's even going to understand, well, that's just the way it's going to go.
Speaker 2: I wish they would have used Jake Tapper for both. Jake Tapper, Jake Tapper is gonna stand don't be a sin as they say, because he is not, and he is in the middle. But he is very stern and the way he does it. I like that decision. Dana Bash. I like her. I'm just afraid that Trump is going to be disrespectful towards her.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hoping she does have control over the mic, so I'm hoping that she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't listen the microphone won't matter what he wants to say, what he got to say.
Speaker 1: But but he You're exactly right, but was nobody there to hear it. He's not. I'll be I'll be quite interested to see. What I also found interesting is they're going they're going around the commission, the Presidential Debate Commission. Bidens was really upset that they allowed Trump in for that second that second debate. Remember, he had COVID. They knew he had COVID. They allowed them to They say they didn't wink wink, but they allowed him to come. And that subjected Biden and everybody else that was in there to COVID, And then of course Trump didn't want to go with them because he felt like they're too liberal.
Speaker 2: So you said that, You said that, Bobby like that was the only time he put people's lives in jeopardy when he had avid COVID remember he made the Secret Service get in that armored car where they were all talking and right around with him, just the wave to his people, and he would have full on COVID. But mind you, this was the same president as it said COVID didn't exist. And then when they hit, he told y'all to take packslow because apparently he had put some sock in that that he caught COVID probably and gave it out to everybody. Didn't give COVID out, but put people in jeopardy of catching COVID just being around him just to say something. And they told y'all to inject lyfeole in your arm or put it and then put it up under the UV light. Let me know how that worked out for y'all.
Speaker 1: When he turned, and I did keep thinking of Burke when he turned and he was saying stuff like that, and she was she looked like she was shrinking in her chair because he wanted her to agree, and she was She's like, oh my god, that sounded so crazy. He was asking, well, can't we just inject that? Would that be a great age?
Speaker 2: No, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Who's not happy about this, though, is RFK Because he feels that he's been left out that the tour colluding against him, and it's like, no, mister Kennedy, you didn't make get so. So CNN and a ABC had five criteria. One of them is you had to pull at least fifteen percent in four national polls. And he's only doing in single digits. So he is not He is not making it. So now I would like.
Speaker 2: Him to just sit down and go work about the worms and being it.
Speaker 1: Can you can you? This is a man who says he had and he had a terrible memory issues from it during that time. So if he had that, and he is a he is a recovering addict, which he admits, And I have addiction in my own family, and I know when there's pressure, you really have to watch out. Why would you put yourself in the position of being in the most stressful job in the world as a recovering addict. I'm not I personally, I am not convinced. Now, could he sit on in some sort of cabinet position?
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, shut it up, Bobby, Maybe he'll forget that he's running.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I don't think so, because the money keeps coming in. He got like eight more millions from his running mate. So anyway, that's the skinny on that. And now I can't do a drum roll. Maybe maybe Erin you can put a drum roll in. There no.
Speaker 2: Trial, The hush running trial is up and running, and I've been watching it. I've been following it, and today I was very let down.
Speaker 1: I was let down too. We first have to say that Stormy Daniels was last week. She gave a lot of detail, a little too much detail for me. I'm glad I didn't have to get into all of it. But this week was Michael Cohen, and this is why other agencies decided not to take the case and not to push it forward, but Bragg did because Michael Cohen, he's got credibility issues, big credit credibility issues.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: They have them now on the on the ropes over a phone call because it was only a minute and a half seconds long, so you know, so he's I don't know what to say. He said it was about the call was about a with hush money, but in text messages leading up to it, they discussed that it was over a fourteen year old and that was Krian calling him. He says it was both.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Here's the thing. I was hoping that they didn't even put Michael Coin on a stand because everybody knows he was a notorious boot liquor and he was Trump. He wasn't only Trump's boot liquor. He was the complete sole of the shoe. He was the complete soul of the shoe. It's very hard to trust him. And as much as I want Trump to go down for some of the stuff that he did, this was kind of y'all shouldn't have went after this first because if we get a hung jewry, it's only going to postpone the damn trial until after the election. And I think they knew what they were doing, because I'm starting to look at it like they all lean on it for real. But Michael Coin, to me, it's not to be trusted. It was it would be like, I think I'm a very fair person, but if you put me on trial or you put me as one of the jewers for Trump, but you're gonna go back and look at my coffee time where I've been like I don't want him in the position woo, he's this and that, so you and but and Michael Koran would not stop. He was in a position where he shouldn't have been speaking about something because he knew this trial was coming. He knew it was coming. I'm sure they still cleaning him way off, but he would not stop. So the listen, the prosecution might have lost today with with with Cohen because Cohen is an idiot.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna depends. So it's not gonna be soon. You know, it'll probably be after after Labor Day, as my guest, because obviously they're off tomorrow. There's only so many days next week because isn't that Baron Trump's isn't his his graduation next week supposedly, and and then all of a sudden you're in for the long weekend. So it's going to depend on cross examination to see if they could fix it. If they knew about this before, they they should have kind of sets the I think it could have been handled. I think they should have set the jury up for it. You know, like mister Cohen, was there a phone call and he could have said yes, And even the way he answered it, it was like he was caught off guard. He could have said, well, yes, it was both, you know, a minute and a half, it could actually be both. My god, if you're watching a soap opera a minute and a half, you've you've been killed, prop after life, and you had a baby all in the same thing.
Speaker 2: I love your reasoning, Bobby, but nobody believes Cohen is that. Yeah, he has admit that he perjured himself on purpose for Trump before. So it's so very hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth because it's not that history is not wishy washing. Is that he sounds wishy washing. Yeah, And the reason Trump is going doing so well in opposed because even with some of the wishy washing shit that he said of his mouth, he believed so and people need something to believe in, so he make them believable. He's telling them. I think that when you tell people a lie, they want to hear that. They believe that. Then when they hear the truth, it kind I don't know about that. It sets up a conspiracy theory, which is why he has a press conference after every court after every court appearance, she has a press conference right outside. He's trying to keep control of the whole thing. But Michael Cohen is I think he did. Mohamed been good to this case, Bobby, for real, because they're smart.
Speaker 1: People who are honest, are smart playing. These are no jokes. This two attorneys. This is a civil litigator, a wealth manager, somebody that's actually in sales, an investment banker, and at a corporate attorney. These are so all you have to do. All these people have been trained for reasonable doubts.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: One thing?
Speaker 2: All, Well, I just want to tell all you Americans that the reason I got into politics was because Bill Clinton got it some guests of filatio in the oval his second office for free. But y'all is love with a president who had to pay two prostitutes a massive amount of money. But don't worry what he is. It was just your campaign money that you spent them. Allegedly, that's his cap some campaign money. So I'm to tell you so Democrats for free, Republicans gotta pay. I'll take Democrats for a thousand dollars, right, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you. And in the meantime, and I still want this to be your special name. I think it's distractions because what the media is doing right now, and I'm very disappointed with the media is we're not discussing. All they're doing is staring at that door while while Trump is in there all day. They're not talking about of reproductive rights. They're not talking about the immigration issue, the border issue. They're not talking about our economy, which we could talk about in a couple of seconds. It's actually it's flattened a little bit, and we are our dow is was like forty something, you know, higher than it's been in a gazillion years. They're not covering that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Not talking about about that, though, are they? What all they're talking about is Trump? So what does that mean? He doesn't have to as much as he's bitching and moaning about not being able to be out on the campaign trail. Isn't he all flame with that? With that? Isn't he?
Speaker 2: And then you see, and I want y'all to read the writings on the wall. Look who's showing up to court for him? Y'all keep telling his family his family makes no decisions his country. His family makes no decision in this country. The people that are showing up for him may made your decisions for this country. Y'all better pay attention because y'all keep fighting each other with the infighting and the distractions and the foolishness, and the machine is moving forward like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 1: But and you just set a mouthful because it is. But with this case, I mean, the problem is is that we want him to be held accountable like the rest of us. But with this case, he should have been fined. It should have been a MISDI, meaning it should have gone on his permanent record, and we should have moved on and put our time ATTE into something we could actually get them. It's not for the GD immunity stuff to come forward.
Speaker 2: No attention to the ridiculous, idiotic as black people that support him. Because Lawrence Taylor, the football x NFL football player came out last week for Trump. But Lawrence Taylor is a registered sex offender who had sex with a sixteen year old girl. But she said she told him she was nineteen, and soeveny young girls do look a little older than and DV lyon and shit. So he may be in the right on that, but nevertheless he had too much to lose, and that he comes out and say he's a Trump supporter, I think he also suffers from CTE because I know he suffers from DMB. Yeah, he damn shows suffered from dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm not even putting color on it. I'm just putting stupid people or stupid people.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: That is what it is. And it's you know this, it's such a different, a very different election this time it is. It is like the garden of good and evil. We could either can vote for someone that's a decent man and that's a statesman, and that's presidential. And do I like it everything about him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do I think he wants to be right now working a full time job at a eighty something years old, No, But he's trying to stop us from the other side, which is evil. And the man is telling us who he is in plain language so everybody can understand, and nobody's.
Speaker 2: And sadly, I'm telling y'all, I hate to be right so many times, you know, sometimes I like to be wrong about something. But I told y'all in twenty nineteen that he was trying to erase the trans in the community. He took office in twenty sixteen, he took the whole LGBT site down off the White House.
Speaker 1: It's just gone.
Speaker 2: And now he has put out a statement. If you don't believe me, Google is since we love Google, saying that his day one in office, he was going to strip students of trans I want to say the correct protection, not right protections. He stands students as that is the that is the dog whistle, because he's going to go after all trans people about health care, about medica, care, about housing, about this, And this is what I kept pushing to us. I want fair treatment. I don't want special treatment. I want fair treatment. I don't want special treatment. They are going to take so much and they are removing laws left and right. Perute just passed the law that's what going to make mentally ill a transgender and non binary people be labeled as mentally ill. Now, as much as I think we all got a little bit of crazy, I know my crazy. I embraced my crazy because I think we all got a little bit. But because who I am and not what I am, but who I am should not make me crazy. Because I know what I am. I know exactly what I am. So I tell about trans transits on you, it transits in you, and I own you. But y'all think i'm y'all in me, y'all keep trying to fight me. I'm telling you right now, it's dangerous, y'all. Y'all, and women biological or with commuter so without we got to stand together because I'm telling you right now the thing And even if you don't believe so if Trump believes what he believes about abortion and was very majestical and overturning wrote to Versus Way and very proud of that. And then you heard this young football player who's under the same kind of ideology that Trump is under and so many people support that. Guess what that is? What they're going to do to you women or to us women because I'm a trans woman, That's what they're going to do to d.
Speaker 1: They're talking about having something called the Mom's Act, which it was introduced by Alabama Senator Katie Brett. Love her, don't you just love Katie Brett? She and it would follow along the course of of a woman's pregnancy. It's supposed to be for good. But do you think it's really going to be for good? You think it's going to be for control. Uh, So, you know we're getting crazy stuff. Louisiana is trying to make the over the counter. Oh I can never say this is that, Miss Pristostone. It's the the the abortion pill that that you take, that you take at the beginning, they're they're putting on said on that. So if you don't think it's not not just going to be it's all women, it's going to be trans as you say, with a uterus and without a uterus, that are going to be in trouble and people better pay attention to it. Yeah, this election is tricky.
Speaker 2: Very tricky, but but tricky to hear. But when you when you're looking at it, when you're and he's telling you exactly, he ain't. He's not sugar coated, he's not going around the back. He's not saying it in a subliminable Oh said the.
Speaker 1: Word about subliminal subliminal?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you Hubli who said it is bloom. Okay, get around. He's not saying it subliminal ways. He's telling you right to your face in the right and you and you guys are I don't think that you are taking it serious. I don't. I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so either. I think that they think that it's it's not going to happen, so so we do it. So and these are things that you're going to have to pay attention. We're not telling you who to vote for, but put all of your chips. Do what we used to do when you were in high school. They used to say, do a pro con lift right. Put all the things that we're going to lose away on one side and then measure it against the other side. Our economy it is stinky. Things are really up in price. But this is not President Biden. It's not completely his fault. We have two wars, we had a pandemic, and I know people don't like to hear this. It's really tough for them. But we have the best and strongest economy in the world because everybody's going through the stuff that we're going through. And President Biden has been trying to handle certain money things. He's trying to do student loans, he's getting rid of junk fies. He's trying to get the airplanes to give you your refunds back. There's also the things that are happening under his watch that he's trying to control when there are other areas that he can't control, and he kind of controls christ Scout.
Speaker 2: And I just want you guys to remember that when the other one was the president he made great promises. None came to for wish except unless you were part of the one percent with the tax money, the tax breaks. That was the only thing that stood. On everything else, nothing came through, including the wall. Y'all. Y'all keep houling the border patrol, border patrol, border patrol. Biden couldn't bite. Trump couldn't fixed it on his watch either. This would have taken twenty years to fix this border patrol problem. But the last president, his whole he ran on standing on business. I'm gonna build this great, big, beautiful wall. Only only thing that we said that he did with allegedly with those taxpayer dollars, was paid for two prostitutes. He bought some Kuci with y'all money. Let me say that all time. He bought some Kuchi with y'all money, allegedly because ain't no wall. The wall was a mile of the wall. Baby of Mexican's can climb over there. They didn't build the damn a button. You just pushed the clicker and it just opened up for them. Like as you go date, you ain't stop nothing shit.
Speaker 1: Well, Chuck Schlimer hopefully is going to bring that bill back flame. He's saying he's going to bring it up, the one that's just sitting on Johnson's death. And in the meantime, although it's not exactly what I would like from Biden, I'd like something a little stronger. He's using that four thousand roll of so many people across the border. He's I think he's putting funds or whatever to have them vetted. In the meantime, he's trying to come up with fonds to have everybody vetted. So at least we're kind of getting we're kind of getting the more criminal people who all know him criminals out and not have them in. And then, on a good note, something that happened was the US built that floating pier in Gaza, and I'm happy to say, and so humanitarian aid then God can at least start start there. I'm keeping my fingers and toast cruss because those people are absolutely desperate for some sort of help and they're not happy with Biden on that as well. He's also he's also given a billion and and ammo, he's like seven hundred million and ten Gamma, five hundred and tactical vehicles, sixty and mortar rounds. But the one thing that he is not. He is not releasing money for until there's a clear plan. There are certain bombs. They are like two thousand pound bombs and they can clear one city block at the blink of an eye, and Biden just doesn't feel that they're needed, Like, what is the plan for them? What's going to happen with the people? He said he has been waiting since October seventh for a plan or.
Speaker 2: War is stupid, I understand, and I do understand that Biden's trying to keep that ally with Ukraine. I get that. I get there, but there in the middle of such a crisis, and America is in the middle of a bigger crisis. I just watched Robin Hood the other day and uh, Richard, the lion in Hart, instead of taking care of England, was all doing all the helping everybody else in their wars and lost almost lost his country by To me, it was like Biden might need to Robin Hood because man, the business right now that pays you, and America is paying you. I get that they need to help. I'm glad that he has helped them, but that damn, we are too much and we are too close to the finished line for Biden to lose this because people are looking at Biden and feeble and old and wool and I get all that he is the older man, and but Trump is only three years young, and both of them, both of them be battling kind of like I am right now becaus deed of them. But well, but I'm not. I'm not the leader of the free world. I need Biden to come out Grammy and meet Trump, dirt to dirt, because Trump is going to throw all kinds of things at him with this debate, and Biden needs to look sharp, he needs to be strong. He needs to actually say he's standing on business. Maybe maybe America will lose their man to let them know that I hear you and I'm with you. Because it's going to be the person that is speaking with the people, not for the people, with the people. They're gonna have to be able to say some of the things same things that the people are saying. Trump woul dare say publicly what his people are because they're not him. He is them. They are not him. He is them. That's why they love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it is true. I mean it is hard. I mean it is These wars are hard. It's not. We want to support people. It's killing us financially, but we also keeps us safe because it keeps the war over there and it doesn't have it over here because we don't want our boys having to go. So there is. Foreign policy is a really tricky business, but it's usually to keep the Americans safe and keep the wars off our land. So but anyway, that's I think that's it. I mean, I'm exhausted. Are you exhausted?
Speaker 2: I am exhausted, But you can't get tired. Yeah, we can't get tired to November of the fifth. Ladies and gentlemen, now may be too. It cannot be too close to call because if it's too close to calls, they're going to cause the ruckus. We have to be decisive, we have to be clear. We have to make all the noise that we can to show what we can because I'm telling y'all now, it's not only going to affect you, but it's gonna affect us. Yeah, it's scary, but I'm telling you right now, and get your shit together and vote, vote, vote, vote, vote vote for the man in bloom because he definitely needs Oh, look, who need a blue pill? I think I'm gonna send buying a couple of blue pills. Maybe the night before he can get charged up. He'd be bouncing around there doing the bunny house. I would like to see Biden get another four years because I've said this before that it takes two consecutive terms, I think to make real change in the country, and uh not the split terms. Because Trump has pretty much put out there that once he gets back in office, there will never be another president. He will flip it to him where he could be the president forever. He will make laws that know everybody else is scared to make. He will make change that everybody else is afraid to make. It won't be good change, but at least he was used to his executive authority to do it. You might just start putting down a little few more executive orders and shure that I'm the gangster right now, I am the American President. I run this shit. He needs to act like it. That's why people like Trump. Because Trump acts like he does dumb ship to me, but he acts like he's running some ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, he believes him. I have to say. He believes his lies.
Speaker 2: You know, it's working for him, but it's working for him.
Speaker 1: It really is. It's but it's it's what's going on. On a high note, so Scotis actually voted in for Louisiana. There there's a decision where they is a Louisiana there was a there was an election, an election map. I just lost my I just lost my page. But they said that it could. They're keeping the seat. It's in a predominantly black area, and they're going to allow them to keep their to keep their their seat, their seats. They're not going to do like Jerry Man during and change the map. And I just I just lost it. Everybody. I'm going to have to report back on them.
Speaker 2: We're bringing back to you next week. Listen, listen, we thank you that we made it to season four. I'm telling you right now it's been a wang danger of a rat. My first host, Nick Smith, who who's all his prayers are with us because he recently lost this. And then I had my girl Lauren Hogan, who had just seen the other night, who's looking great. She she left AGF and she's pursuing a career now and managing a big time artists, so she's doing well. But then I've got God thrust me together with this attire, with this Irish Catholic Caucasian. Uh, single parent mother of one, threw her in the ring with a transgender black American African transgender woman. Did I say black? Uh huh oh yeah, single parent of three? And we said, what do we have in common more than both of us just being single parents? And then we realized, oh my god, we are both Americans and that is what that is what we try to get you guys, and we can bay you guys. We want you all to understand you look different you. You may worship a different god, you may worship, you may eat different food, have different coulches. That is fine, but we live in a country where everything should be. Okay, y'all keep making the reskus a our things, and pray us to all the colleges, all these kids, like your kids don't even know to hear y'all protests though y'all just out there for the free lunch. I sing that, y'all just out there for the free snacks. But pray us to all of them, because all of these things that are happening on distraction from what's going to happen on November the fifth of y'all, don'tvote the right way because good Jesus come to take the wheel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do you think they have? They had problems before. We see, if somebody else gets in the White House, they'll be real. They won't even be Palestine ware. You know, you won't even be talking about it. So I agree, And it was Louisiana, Thank you very much. I lost my little note. Okay do you say?
Speaker 2: Okay? And here a level, we would not have been this successful and four years without changing our model. We have never and we will never change our modo because we're not trying to make you think some kind of the other different way. Here are left on that. We're not trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby.
Speaker 1: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to make decisions that will affect not only you but your future. Your future is your grandchildren, your great grandchildren, think about them. I know. Yes, Yes, the economy is tight, everything is super high or super hid price and price gouging is real. And did you just tell me say you both of us are single parent, so it's really hard of your single parent out here, but to cut off your nose despite your face, which is what you would do if you put Trump back in office because you think that he has your best interest and you and you're not a wealthy person, you are sadly mistaken. It would be the downfall of the America that you once knew, because they will never be the same America again. And I ain't told him right in a good way.
Speaker 1: No, you got to play the long game, everybody. You've got to look at all of the different chest pieces and you've absolutely got to play the long game.
Speaker 2: I think the internet made us for an instagratification by me because it made us lazy. But if you guys take the time to do your research and research who this man is and the things that he has seen from years ago about his own party. Because I hope Ith Wentfrey many years ago, this man said if he ever ran for president, he was run as a Republican because y'all was kind of stupid. Please please prove him wrong. Please all Republican people, prove him wrong. I'm asking for a friend, my damn self. Shit, Please prove him wrong, because I know y'all not stupid, not stupid enough to do it two times anyway, Okay, just this laugh a learn and listen. I just I had a showcase for the Netflix as a joke with thank you to Netflix. This was a great week. Thank you to charlemagnea God and Dolly Biship and to the Black Effect Network and I Harper resigning us for season four. But I guess some other stuff coming up. I will be in Chicago June twenty eighth for Urban Pride. July nineteenth and twenty I'm at Uptown Comedy Club in Atlanta, and and July twenty eighth, I'm in Sam Mateo and missus Claire max is having a big fundraiser for some young girls going to college. I got something else coming up, but I don't remember, so I ain't goa talk about it. But I thank you guys for following me. We're gonna pray to Netflix come on with this offer and give your sister this hour because we needed distractions. Brace yourself is coming. What's happening to Bobby? Where can we follow you at?
Speaker 1: I'm in the same old place, Bobby Clifford on Facebook and Clifford Bobby on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Y'all get these numbers up. So the weekend because we're gonna starting everything. We're gonna send clips to the at laugh and Learn page on ig on Instagram, So follow us at laugh and Learn. It's one word at laugh and Learn on Instagram, which friend control. And if you have questions, that is where you send your questions because Bobby's going is gonna get those, So you send your questions there, or you send your ideas because Aaron will also get those. Thank you guys for joining us. I know we've been a little long tonight, but it was we we haven't seen each other in a week, and this outst that was so back and Aaron gonna custom to that anyway, because you can hear the yummy sliding. But I'm telling you, guys, right now, right down, right now, right now, follow me on all social media platforms. I got my old Instagram page breck which is Monroe Flame, which is where I'm at I do coffee time in the morning on YouTube. Let's get them numbers up. I let to be to one hundred thousand by my birthday, which is in July. And I appreciate you. I thank you guys so much. I thank you. I heart. We ain't got to check you wait on it, but thank you guys so much. You've been wonderful. I have a fantastic and thank you to our wonderful producer, mister Aaron Howell. All right, pinch y'all see you this wait. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys. This is flaming road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn,