Speaker 1: Big bank.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 1: I be on Okay, So let me ask bring you big big facts right now.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com line.
Speaker 2: From the Coaching Lab and the atl's time for big facts big bankers here, baby j your surely DJ scream Trap Boy Freddy is on Big Fast today. So and so.
Speaker 4: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: What's up my brother? We appreciate you flying in have a conversation.
Speaker 4: What is we?
Speaker 2: We sincerely appreciate that having me brother, So, so what what is?
Speaker 1: What is trap Boy Freddie? Currently on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What you been on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get a whole bunch of money. Stay on the right track, no distractions type ship.
Speaker 5: Cause you just came home from the from the federal business.
Speaker 4: Just did right, like back in September October. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: And I know part of that arrest was, you know, has something to do with like a gun, and I get and understand that part, But what the hell are.
Speaker 4: You doing with a tiger?
Speaker 1: No? I ain't had no tager that though. I just had to do.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So they just pushed out that ship and try to mix it in and see how they was trying to hang niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, legal city in the city in Dallas County, but everywhere else.
Speaker 4: You it's a league in guarding too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they still got some ship going on.
Speaker 2: What you been doing to stay like, just stay away from you know, the legal troubles and drama and adversity.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been in the studio, I've been in the house, I've been in the Actually, you know, they find a whole bunch of legal ways to get some fast money real quick. Okay.
Speaker 2: You think sometimes when people just got too much out of town and the stir of stuff and make them get into the bs.
Speaker 6: You normally get into ship when you ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but you think shifted your mindset with only last bed, like going to the ship.
Speaker 1: I was already really liked that food, but you know I just needed a uh refreshing, you know, wake up. That was like a wake up conlimation.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like I can't take this ship for granted for sure. Yeah, we're having too much action, too much motion to be sitting in a squab little box eating boards ship going to sleep. When they say ship like.
Speaker 3: That, ain't that, ain't for that, ain't for me.
Speaker 1: I mean it really, it really ain't do nothing more so like missing the kids, missing family, touching their money, you know what I'm saying. Women that ship sucking.
Speaker 5: It up, trying to act like they ain't trying to get back out of here. To that like that's a part of it.
Speaker 1: Then paying bills not making no money is crazy to me, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I like to Yeah, I like that ship rotation. Man's the whole. Yeah, that's a bad idea.
Speaker 7: How many people you know for you when it how many people you tell you lost due to a goddamn nigga just turn it back on you.
Speaker 3: How many people gain liked you, know how? Because sometime.
Speaker 7: People that you least suspect them by you, and the people that you think, yes, stand by you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I gained, probably I gained a few motherfuckers, like because I'm already closed down, so I wouldn't letting motherfuckers in any way. So motherfucker just kind of stepped up and showed me that they are. Then you got man, multiple motherfucker disappeared. But I've been expecting for a motherfucker disapprove me too. But that's just helped me because I gained so many new people that I were helping, So.
Speaker 6: I just needed to cut some shit off anyway.
Speaker 7: How you how you open yourself up after you being so disappointed by people, uh just disappointed? How you open yourself up to reneet and redeal with different people?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of live like that because I don't have about three.
Speaker 6: Four lives already, So I'm cool with me.
Speaker 1: New niggas. New niggas always be the it is, you know what I'm saying, Sometimes better than old motherfuckers. But I just be going with the flow and I move. God, that's it.
Speaker 6: I'm saying what.
Speaker 2: You feel like about like the New Dallas movie, because it seemed like Dallas is like coming together, you know what I'm saying and putting a lot of the I guess, uh whatever opposition aside and just coming together for the sake of Dallas. How you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I love that shit. Yeah, I love all this, all the nigga and my little niggas. I've been mingling with them niggas since Befoto raps shit and families.
Speaker 6: And uncles and all that. But that's cool. That's how it supposed to be.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. A bunch of people getting money, no hate, stress free, you know what I'm saying, everybody I having fun and shit?
Speaker 2: What started that?
Speaker 1: What started that?
Speaker 2: You think it was just the fact that people just needed to have conversations about certain situations.
Speaker 1: I mean they area is not conversation, you know what I'm saying. They don't got to talk about certain shit or you know what I mean, that ain't them, you know what I mean. So it's more so like just just you know what I'm saying, some new ship, you know what I'm saying, something that need to be damn just you know what's nick that's all.
Speaker 2: And it's good for the money.
Speaker 5: And then like that's what I was gonna ask you to, like how good did it feel to be able to get out when you got out and put having our way together like and you know, making that bringing that like just do some life and paying homage to you know, some niggas that like you really grew up listening to type.
Speaker 1: Of me see things about it. We had really did this song like three years ago for real, Yeah, like them my niggas for real. So yeah, it was just me though, and Montana and then I just put Yell on it automatically.
Speaker 6: That's my dog.
Speaker 1: Then P P and g B them like the next ones coming up, some lawyer little Yeah, I just got put on them, you know, some lawyer little niggas and some tot them. Come on, let's go. I did the same ship a way back with the sixth pick. You know what I'm saying, So same form if it ain't broken peas. Yeah, but now it was money players back then, niggas was still coming up, and you know what I mean. Yeah, so everybody in this way right here really already have emotion, having money, having ideas, knowing what need to be done right and sit when I came home with little niggas all in jail, I'm on the phone with the niggas all day. They shoot me money and ship. You know what I'm saying Them niggas, did they big window? I'm saying for sure, Yeah, for sure. I was in there watching them pop it everybody, and you know the ye that's the future for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah what I'm saying, that's all right.
Speaker 6: Them little nigga made for this ship, though, guarantee.
Speaker 7: The nigga pitched out about the I think they cut the show short.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I.
Speaker 3: Heard somewhere that the Mexican already had them trademark of the name of some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they probably you know, you know how that ship goes street. Niggas ain't going for doing all.
Speaker 3: That up and then nigga already owned Like there's some suckers. Nigga, you know, niggas do that.
Speaker 7: You got niggas out of here seat like you start ripping some ship. Niggas don't get your fast by your website, your name.
Speaker 4: Black people just.
Speaker 5: Did the prow Boys.
Speaker 1: That's just the business, the business side of this rap ship, you know what. So niggas see it and then try to God damn sell it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it ain't that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's just the game for them, folks. I got did like that, Like I tell him you in the website, you have it. It ain't like nigga, we can do this or.
Speaker 3: Some whole motion, bring a whole name.
Speaker 6: So that's just really some sucking ship.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 7: But I think I think we're so creative as black people, man, and so god damn influence influential. We could take some ship that were just talking about easy and make that ship pop.
Speaker 3: And you know what, we need handle the business. Own it now. Niggas already handled the b and what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do come over the next one? Yeah, next time I'm gonna be on it of them for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, paying for.
Speaker 1: The game, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that you got a lot of different hustles to uh you do dog breathing? Oh yeah, transportation service?
Speaker 1: What use?
Speaker 2: What else you're doing to like run check.
Speaker 1: Up dolls, bulletproof calls, regular calls.
Speaker 6: Goddamn, we're selling calls now.
Speaker 1: My merch. I love that merch.
Speaker 6: Mercht forever that merch.
Speaker 1: Keep it lights on. God damn. I mean, I don't know, but I can see a nigga doing some ship or thank of some ship, and I'm wanting tomorrow to try even I know, you got to spend that money. I'm gonna get the money back. So if I spend my money, they're gonna make me. You know what I'm saying, I want to do it?
Speaker 3: What kind of dot.
Speaker 1: Frenches, bulldog bullet but my favorite from Belgium mallan noise watch like that beat that dog all day? Yeah, I think my dog y'all train them to my people with training, but ship, I can train it all for show, but they killer instant. He got this ship down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to make him be the god.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I've seen a nigga training the mallowise for do.
Speaker 1: It like, yeah, I'm gonna jumping through windows.
Speaker 3: And they say that's train them and they in uh what they languages and ship.
Speaker 1: Some niggas do Chinese. I mean they're German ship, but these dollars right here are English. Yeah, they don't speak English Man.
Speaker 5: And then I was I was like just doing like some research on you or whatever.
Speaker 4: Outside of like the hustles and.
Speaker 5: Stuff that you have, you're very heavily active in the community, like talk about some of the ship that you got going on, like community based and community wise.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm forever, forever, ever, ever gonna be for the community. You know what I'm saying that I'll be seeing ship they folks don't see, or I done been through ship that some people probably ain't been through. Most people don't been through. But to fix you know what I'm saying. So I'm automatically gonna kick in immediately. But if I'd have had me in run so if it's good for me and we could show up and do good for sure. Now if it's fucked though, we're gonna do what we can. But if it's being good, we're finna go off. But right, shit, I'm I'm finna link over a. It's like a wom my. People in the city bought a winm c A. They college for oak Cliff, So I'm been to hook over them. They already do big ship and they got the real city people behind them, that goddamn males and all this shit. So I'm finna hook over them. But on some regular shit, I'm always I go give back to the hood all day on the normal And then I saw that.
Speaker 5: Like giving back to the hood and stuff. I know that you're a very like passionate and active dad. So how did basically because I know you were young nigga. Everybody has their young nia, the crazy shit whatever whatever, but when you became a parent, like, how did that change your life and make you understand that you gotta do some shit different so you can be there?
Speaker 1: Then? I mean crazy thing about it? Yeah, I always was on some hot head ship, so I never occurred if anything happened. I mean, so I was on the front line all the way whatever, let's go. As soon as I got my daughter. You know what I'm saying, My my baby I got shot. Oh so I had. She was probably like five months when I got shot. So now I'm like, damn. The first time I'm here sitting, I'm like, damn, I don't want to leave baby girl. Right. So then I realized, now I got something little folk. So I moved different. I talked different, I act different. Try to prevent ship. You know what I'm saying. If I'm passing by this store, I know I'm in the neighborhood, I might not go to this one. Yeah, so it's just let me go to the next store. You know, I think for the motherfucker fucking on't thing. I got a road raige problem like a mother. So I slowed down on the road rage and road rage and real fast in the motherfucker. But I just really, I just moved for the kids.
Speaker 7: Now, they take it back to the beginning, like coming up as a young nigga, like you know, grade school and shit like, because you know, we take it all the way back. We can then identify, like damn, the ship that we was growing up we thought was normal. It affects us in ways that we don't even know where effect. So it's like trauma, Like take us back to what made you be a hot head from the beginning.
Speaker 1: I mean, I seen the niggas doing it. The niggas I looked up to slanging that iron slanging, you know what I'm saying, getting money. So that's why I thought was right. But I also looked at a nigga do it right though, you know what I'm saying, So I thought that just was the way to go. You know I even even the bad ship that I the trump I went through, helped the nigga. Like my daddy.
Speaker 6: I never met my daddy one day, you know what I'm saying, And that makes.
Speaker 1: Me want to be a real nigga back. Yeah, for sure, my stepdaddy and nigga is the man. This is my nigga. Yeah, I love them to them, My stepdaddy, so I got step kids. I take herd too. Ye love them to death, you know what I'm saying. Nobody lived behind you know what I'm saying all the way around the board. So you know it's just really everything help out for the for the good, the better.
Speaker 7: If you can look back on it and be like nah, that ship there, like, you know how because I be thinking about a lot of shit. How I used to thinking. I'd be like, damn, I'm stupid head. What's some ship you think.
Speaker 1: That like sling that gun?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That gun ain't it.
Speaker 1: Gone? That gun? You know, I wish I wish I wouldn't caut no feeling there, you know what I mean? Certain ship like that. But the gun is bad though. Bro, all the young niggas man put them guns down, and guns they got different rules for them gun that we don't know oh yet, so we think we learned the state gun ship. The federal gun is totally different. You know. You get points for bullets, how many how many bullets the gun hold, lights, lasers, beams of this gun stolen? Like you got a list of ship that you're gonna get graded for what.
Speaker 7: State that came from it to come from the automatically automatically in the state coming.
Speaker 1: Guns ain't come from over the moss ain't made from over it. So there's automatically some points right there. Yeah, them switches stinny clips. Man, folks ain't playing I vose a nigga man.
Speaker 6: Just stay clean to get your gun your name, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: The way the way.
Speaker 7: How what's the temperature in the city right now? Like I see the like you said, the New Dallas. They own the positive movement. Niggas, nigga pus you that get the paper now, you know what I'm saying. So how the temperature is like beef ship and calm down.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you still got people. That's I'm saying that they live that ship, you know what I'm saying. So they still on their ship, but they do it how they do it. They still going. You got you got the good money, nigga ship, good money to see that in the all is looking good. You know when the hole is looking good and the motherfuckers it's more. It's happy right now, what I'm saying. So it's everybody different then you know, the mad the man ain't really mad. They just still kind of standing up for what they believe in.
Speaker 3: How do we get them over to the other ship.
Speaker 1: A bag of money, that's all. That's the only thing I can do. A bag of money can bring everybody together. Yeah, because I used to be with the whole city when I was young, and I started getting money with every nigga from every hood.
Speaker 6: So but my beef never been on. So I'm tripping. No, you gotta trip trip.
Speaker 1: I know the game I'm gonna get. I really get some money with.
Speaker 4: You then, so you're basically reacting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm focus, but it makes it.
Speaker 7: But no, no, she's saying that she's saying is everything that you you you just said it like if a nigga started.
Speaker 1: You're gonna finish it most different.
Speaker 7: But you know, how hard you go make you the bad guy. Because a nigga can't walking in mother fucking whistleing my ears and I jump up and shoot him in their faith, nigga gonna say I'm wrong, but they ain't see this bitch ass nigga just whispered in my ear and laws and whisten.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So it's how hard you go with makes you the bad guy.
Speaker 6: I see that these days, Like definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: I learned from that everything just learning process. I learned from her too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But likes you know, growing up, I had none.
Speaker 1: Did some boys ship and shook it, So I really had shook that life already.
Speaker 6: I shook it and had the world just on some cool ship.
Speaker 1: But you know that shit still come out however, come in, boy, I ain't gonna let it come out like that.
Speaker 7: No more facts, but niggas just gotta understand how God worked.
Speaker 3: Niggas don't really.
Speaker 7: Understand it, and I just well, I ain't gonna say I just I really understand how you work.
Speaker 3: There like certa shit you pray for like you pray for patient.
Speaker 7: He ain't gonna just automatic to give you pay. He's gonna give you a situation to be patient, pay for money. He gonna put the uh, the opportunity in your face for you to go get the money.
Speaker 3: He's gonna just give you the money. You know what I'm saying. Niggas gotta understand that. Like nigga thing, get on their knees and pray like God, I want to break about two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I used to.
Speaker 6: I used to pray be cause I was stuck in the street.
Speaker 1: I used to pray. Give me a way to get to give me some good legal money. I get out to wait. Yeah, you show damn dead. Let you know this rapping. He put that board, I start tripping a look at it. Now you sit down and now you're gonna see everybody else getting you know where you just say, you know how you were just living. It's a good wake up call.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: So you think you feel like, do you feel like the time helps you? A lot of niggas go just so they feel like the time helped me.
Speaker 1: Yeah't help me. For sure.
Speaker 6: It helped me get away from some niggas.
Speaker 1: I need to get away. Help me stop taking care of motherfucker. I need to stop taking care of that that was you know what I'm saying. The number one, it help me stop taking I would take care of too many folks. I had been out of trouble for so long, so I done gained the whole line of ship that goddamn I've been carrying on my back. So that helped me weed out all that and focus on Wait, yeah, I focus on what really mattered. What I'm saying, them kids, my mama and my family, my close friends. You know what I'm saying. I still got all the good relationships everybody. You know what I'm saying, The relationships the nigga picked on, that picked up that the nigga needed. They still there, still love them the death. It is all love.
Speaker 6: But now I just know what not to do, no when to do certain shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Type of shit coming bagging away from people that that that that you can't fuck with no more, but they still needs you to fuck with him exactly, Like what kind of what kind of altercation came with that?
Speaker 1: You canna fall out with a nigga? Now this nigga might. I got niggas that I love the death that I don't talk to because I can't and I know what comes with them.
Speaker 6: So me hang with you might get me in some more shit.
Speaker 1: Cauld you be tripping and.
Speaker 6: I can't really come you down like I need to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm. Do you feel like their whole resentment like.
Speaker 1: This nigga hold now, bitch, that nigga donna change. You know that shit come with it. And this is a nigga that know you all the way retarded? You know what I'm saying. You know, like you know this and now y'all gotta bump hiss. But being the bigger man beach, I love you.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna go away from you.
Speaker 1: I'll let you talk as much you want because I love you for.
Speaker 3: Real, because that's how God works. Call it out, That's how God.
Speaker 7: Worked, Okay, nigga saying, you changeing. Okay, I'm gonna put you in a situation and see if you show me because I.
Speaker 3: Know it's seeing you. I know you ready to crash out, nigga saying how you acting?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: You want to do to this nigga, let me see if you can hold yourself your brother, she put chills on my back, because it'd be so many times I want to be like you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm I'm gonna get into bed and talk about who know that ship got be worth it?
Speaker 7: For it ain't worth it because when you because because when you put yourself in certain.
Speaker 3: How hard you gonna go? Like I know, and my bad saying it, But my bad saying is to the but I know my attitude in my mindset will will land Yet? Yeah, if I could be that person, if I was being a bank who I'm.
Speaker 1: Capable of being one?
Speaker 3: Wa true it went it went, it wouldn't even work out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does and that what they won't?
Speaker 3: I know that right the way he gone, I ain't gonna Yeah, brydh Off send some more situations because I laugh at this ship like nigga dis me something sublimbum ship like niggas cool but I laugh at this ship, Like.
Speaker 1: If I say something is gonna go on longer, if I just shut up, it'll be over. Just thank you quick else big?
Speaker 3: But what what you think? What you it's proud of ego?
Speaker 7: Ain't it would make us want to respond and and be mad at niggas?
Speaker 1: I mean they just I want to respond. If I know you, that would make like I know nigga, you know that would make me. But if I don't know you, you don't know me. I ain't tripping.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying even though niggas we know, Like, what make you think you want.
Speaker 2: To like with a.
Speaker 6: Nigga I know you?
Speaker 5: Like, are you saying why nigga stopped playing?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hey, what you come out of? Like ship? Like that's just how I be that I don't know that just maybe just wasn't new come from.
Speaker 5: That's the test, Like, like I know you, you know me, and you know better for sure.
Speaker 1: So now you jumping in the car going a hundred with your pistol on you and to pull up, ain't no telling what y'all gonna do when you ready to do whatever y'all gotta do.
Speaker 6: Though it's a lot lose situation.
Speaker 7: By nothing right when you're thinking about number some attitudes and some opinions.
Speaker 1: Opinions, Bro, everybody can help you, right Bro, you got your own opinion. You got it and it don't space.
Speaker 7: Yeah, then I put myself in there in that like see and then we we as as older niggas. Ain't gonna say old niggas. We is older niggas the young nig We gotta show the niggas like bro, them just words words, no word, couldn't word got so many niggas and chain gang bro and in the ground by word, man.
Speaker 3: I'm word. Bro, don't disrepect my space property.
Speaker 7: See me, don't say ship to me? And now am I percenting? Don't say that ship the internet ship. You can say whatever you want to say. You can text it to me. You could call me all type of nigga on the phone.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But boy, you see him in my faith, don't play with me. That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna try you faith that their face. It's another test though, long as they don't touch it. I'm wit you though, but I haven't seen it.
Speaker 7: Bad ass test right more and face tests that I guess what I'm the type of nigga. Ain't even gonna leave. If I see a nigga who I know, I'm going to run it from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't want you to test me. I'm finna, like you said about the stow. Yeah, I ain't finna go to this store. I know I see put say Joe Blow or whoever.
Speaker 1: Normally you're young and you see him for the pull up, Yeah I seen him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's like like you said, a lot of a lot of these words got niggas in the chain, but a lot of these words are really not even meant misguided love. Like these niggas were love you for real. They just miss you and they just don't know how to say it. So they just ain'ngry and mad because they don't have that same access or that same reach to you.
Speaker 3: No more like didn't know they didn't no bank or fuck nigga like somewhere like fuck y'all niggas, We ain't no passing it up.
Speaker 1: What you say you can.
Speaker 3: You can be as passionate as you want to.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, So they got forever because it's gonna be.
Speaker 7: Fucking nigga to the damn to this day. No, but if I if I already made it, made a pat with myself. Man, anything happened to me, I passed away today. Man, I don't got no matters on my heart for nobody.
Speaker 3: That's true, man, that's the truth. Like it's cool, bro, but I don't fuck with a lot of people. But I ain't walking around.
Speaker 1: With another thing. Gave a lot of ship to God. Yeah, got and let it go. Yeah, gotta let it go. Man.
Speaker 5: When you harbor and that hate, it prevents you from being able to go and move on to the next level for real, like that s it ain't You're not gonna be able to go where you need to go.
Speaker 1: Man, I was at the spot, bro, I ate slept ship problems. You know what I'm saying all day. I ain't not I ain't doing that. I'm on this right now. For they don't even talk to me about that. This is what this is. If you ain't on this, stop talking to me anyway, I ain't talking like yeah, so you just gotta let it go, go live and let it go live. Learning they go everything.
Speaker 7: Even when you walk anymore, you just gotta or about yourself like it's my first time me and personally you just gotta or about yourself like shot a cool nigga. And I think that ship carried you because and I know back even me, just like I know when I walk in places back in the day, I'm walking in looking to see who on that. You know what I'm saying, that's just how now nigga walking in really really ready?
Speaker 1: What's up? King? But you know what I'm saying, it's love first, Bro.
Speaker 3: That's a difference.
Speaker 1: Bro, man, that should mean a lot. They come in hold mad damn Yeah, change everybody energy like work.
Speaker 9: I'm actually do about it, just like how was working about the met you just got, how.
Speaker 1: They got to put on the pollic game.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you could change one thing in the dame, what would be?
Speaker 1: I changed that rap politics ship? That's number one? You know what part like mean wor you being with Bro? You don't want me talk to him?
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 1: That's the most game.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: You know the niggas got the popular girl ship like in school. Now yeah, most of they got.
Speaker 3: Popular girls ship, the mean girl like these niggas real bitches.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, it's just this. It ain't nothing but the same ship, the same ship from life. Nigga from school. It's all. It's all the same, just on bigger level, and they just how it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: I guess boy, like he'd be a cruel niggas.
Speaker 3: They'll call around and tell each other we ain't fuck with him, and then we ain't gonna fuck with him, But niggas ain't said why, like why.
Speaker 1: The whole time the nigga ain't do no mo nigga mad and then.
Speaker 5: The nigga made the call just that all these followers not fucking with the nigga for no reason, and the niggas actually, yes.
Speaker 7: Bro, that ship so puss it, bro, that's I think that's the good one. Bro that have to puss his ship in this ship like a nigga can't count you out, Ji because he don't fuck with you. A Jibby Cup, you got nice hell. You know what I'm saying, Nigga hate on you and now.
Speaker 3: He got some more credible niggas in the game, hat on you. Jibby Cup. Bro, I don't fuck with Trump. You know what I'm saying. I don't fuck with that nigga.
Speaker 7: Why brother niggain't saying why ship, Well, we ain't fucking with him. And then that's some pussy ship for nothing.
Speaker 1: That's that rap ship. That's rap ship.
Speaker 3: That's how this ship go.
Speaker 7: I don't seen it happen, and niggas them nigga will kick me out of it because I want him to.
Speaker 1: Be like, why not gonna put me in that sh.
Speaker 6: That cool nigga.
Speaker 5: They get rid of the questions me personally.
Speaker 1: Nigga, ain't nothing gonna never happen to you while you with me. If this nigga tripped while you with you, while you I'm tripping with him. Facts if something happened you the same thing that I'm gonna tell you. Hey, Bro, we ain't gonna be doing all they because so and so know what we are over for just this right, Like I'm gonna have you right, I moved right, talk like this is the game, bro, but we ain't. You can't tell me, hey, bro, man, stop talking to bro. Bro.
Speaker 6: Bro. That's the most bitch ass ship too.
Speaker 1: I lost a lot of good buddies over this type of ship, like talking to it. But I'm talking but it's not that Bro. My girl can't tell me. My girl tell me. Don't talk to a bitches like that.
Speaker 6: That's what you tell me don't talk to a man we're.
Speaker 7: Doing, yeah, and the man ain't doing nothing to me. That's why niggas always like a nigga can say the worst ship in the world about niggas.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he did that to you.
Speaker 1: That we ain't done nothing to me exactly, I ain't done nothing to you.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you could have did to this man to make him whatever he did to you, And I don't know what he was going through.
Speaker 3: But I can't look down on a nigga who took from a nigga. I can't look down from a nigga who don'ta bust a nigga here. I don't can't look down on a niggaho that did whatever he had to do to another nigga that ain't got shipped to do with me. Maybe did something to a kid, like what did you do back to him?
Speaker 1: If you ain't do nothing back to it, why you ain't mad at me? Like nigga, you need to gonna do whatever you gotta do back to the nigga then right, yeah, Like that's who I be found, Like damn all right, this nigga be out every day. This nigga do isn't you.
Speaker 3: You just want people to be mad at it.
Speaker 1: You mad the motherfucking me now, man, that.
Speaker 3: Is I guess we all can agree on that.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: Man, select the politics and.
Speaker 1: Then it's selected because then you see you're going a little higher up the food rad You bam bound, damn bo. You was just telling me about this now right here.
Speaker 7: Bro, that shit crazy man, that's why that ship goes like even with that tailing ship, like certain niggas ain't telling.
Speaker 3: If he if he if he's cool enough. He ain't really tell like that.
Speaker 6: Like that like that.
Speaker 1: How he did.
Speaker 7: It's just, bro, this ship just different. It's like a big ass soap opera.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what.
Speaker 2: High school?
Speaker 3: How do how do you navigate through that ship?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I see that, I'm oh, I see them talking about down and then I'm just gonna scroll by. The motherfucker. I ain't gonna stop. Say put my two cents and I'm gonna keep it to myself cause that ship, we ain't gonna get a nigga no work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that transfer you to a hater, like any nigga with opinion turn into a hater like you got opinion, And it could be true.
Speaker 3: Nigga like bro let them folks do what they do.
Speaker 1: Keep it to myself. I ain't gonna even tell y'all. Yeah this, damn, I see what I see. The problem gonna keep me pushing even thought about moving out just I be want to wil you go shit, I'm Cali. God damn see, I'm from Dallas. I got family stay in Houston, though, but I want to go to Houston. I got different modes though, so if I might if I'm on some fun the world, should I go move to the country and be dunked out? You know what I'm saying. If I'm on some rap rap moving fast type of time, I want to I want to go to Cali. I want to go to Calai legal weed legal. Now I'm thinking dispenser Is, I'm thinking, you know what I'm saying. Ship that way most different. But then if I'm on some family super families, I'm want Houston, that lake house. I really hate leaving the city. I love my city like all the way around. I love this ship. I know the cracks, I know where to deeping deep out. I know we're not to go. I know the color of the police cars. I know what I'm saying the ship. You really need to know where you go out of town, what area is what? Now you all on the freeway jumping over the big lines you ain't supposed to cross. Gun got pulled over. You know what I'm saying. So I just I really, I'm really dallous all the way, old Cliff. I ain't leave my neighborhood, bro. I was like twenty one, some real ship. I like the stand right here. It's just what it is. But I will move. I be wanting to move, man, but I know I'm gonna go back now.
Speaker 3: That me too, and I leave the city.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And every time, maybe what's the next one? What's the first one back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: First one smoking. I'm on the way to the earthport at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on that bit. Six o'clock. I'm gone.
Speaker 3: We be on that road. I'm up to be like, hey, man, bra ain't too driver, because we were not staying.
Speaker 1: No, no, we pushing. Soon as soon as it's secured, we're gone, don't Oh yeah, they're playing for a hotel and traveling. Yeah, I'm a book the hotel, I got the money. I'm gone. Yeah, we ain't get the hotel. And then get out of the sure but I'll drive to tho. Yeah, I get on there, I get behind that with her push the whole. I'll be ready to get that tweet stuff. Getting ain't nothing like getting home and really security you ain't security. You poured through that road. Security bag. You're gonna sleep good in the motherfucker like this. That's a different type of sleep. You come home with that bag. Yeah, good comfortable sleeps risks, yeah, risk yeah, socks, everything going, It's good, yoll well done. You know what I'm saying. So I love that.
Speaker 2: Though what type of person you think you make your music for? Like, how would you describe it? Like, man, I make music for this type of I won't say person.
Speaker 6: I fie hundred percent making music for trappings.
Speaker 1: Okay, But as as I've been rapping, you know, folks, you got the women, you got the regulars. You got to ain't boat make some fuzzs something, So then I try to adapt to it. Then you got my trapp nigga, Damn nigga where you're gonna come back? You know what I'm saying. Confining, But I'm one hundred percent of trap nigga. But I lose a nigga with some ship. I'm talking about deep trapping, Like you gotta be really trapping even understand what I'm talking about, right, you know what I'm saying. So I try to be an artist and open up nowadays, but I go for that trap ship. I can't be on that trapping then you God, damn girl, Damn you said nothing about the bitch, nothing about the lady. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I just try to open up, but I'm trapping.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you switch it up a little bit like when like everybody was kind of in fear of like lyrics and court in case.
Speaker 6: Oh no, see that ship real like that. All that ship is one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Use your lyrics like against you.
Speaker 1: Everything I ever said on the internet, like one hundred percent everything. Yeah, I didn't get like the federal sit you know you they reading over your your life, your backstory and ship.
Speaker 3: So my criminal history was cool. I ain't been in trouble since two thousand and nine, so.
Speaker 1: Then the only thing they could use against me was all the ship I've been through. Even when I'm a goddamn victim, you know, they using me getting shot, me going to.
Speaker 3: Certain shit showing that you're in that life.
Speaker 6: So you got shot and didn't tell So, like it's that type.
Speaker 1: Of shit that's used against you. Like anything you say on the fucking internet, bro, is one hundred percent used against you.
Speaker 6: However you said it, God damn you got.
Speaker 1: Don't let them have the video when you had your mad face and yeah, how you was one hundred percent with all this.
Speaker 6: It ain't no faking it.
Speaker 1: But nah, Yeah, you advise any and everybody, whatever you say on the internet, be mindful.
Speaker 2: You ever just thought about saying this effort, like just shut my social media down.
Speaker 6: No, I don't be social media.
Speaker 1: I know when I be from I could just you know what I'm saying. I ain't ain't be on that like niggas because when I was in the streets, I know what not.
Speaker 3: To put on social you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I really just cold of see. I honestly started thinking that ship wasn't that because I see more more say all type of ship, do all type of ship. But then they reminded, nigga, is that.
Speaker 3: It ain't that to that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's most definitely that bro not playing.
Speaker 3: Hey, what charge white from?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: What you didn't know him before he got no.
Speaker 1: I met him when he was on my head. Yeah, I mean him, he came up nowhere.
Speaker 3: What happened with that?
Speaker 1: Uh? You know, if I think business wise, what I'm saying, he came on the popular opinion, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So that worked, you know what I mean, That's just how the internet worked.
Speaker 1: But beyond that, you know what I'm saying, That nigga really like a super smart ass nigga. You know what I'm saying. He wanted the niggas. You're gonna argue he the test, Yeah, the most different tests I'm saying. So when you see ship like that, I like to listen there and learn. I learned what not to do because I know he gonna do that. I see how he fuck with other folks and how far he gonna take it. He's gonna take it to the extreme, you know what I'm saying. So you just live alone. I don't had a lot of ship with him, Like like when I'm out, God damn on my monitor he getting into it with some niggas. I know, but ship, I can't come to the niggas down neither bro like y'all, y'all personally ship, but this your character and they want to see about the character. I guess you know what I'm saying, but it's still I wouldn't gonna let him fuck with him though, but I couldn't calm them down as how he wanted them to be calm, and he don't go after then he goes straight out to me, fuck like, damn, my nigga, you see what you mean the nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but them niggas, them niggas.
Speaker 1: Ain't your name, Nigga, your name is that? He said it though. That's the game. But I respect it, but I don't respect it because nigga. Nigga ain't been out of jail. Nigga nine ten twenty business days. Man, you tripping.
Speaker 3: You just trying to see if you're willing to play yourself.
Speaker 1: You ain't and we ain't going Yeah, same, I'm they collin is No, it's not real bro It man really mad at them. So now y'all having to go get club footage, y'all having to get real ship behind this ship to the point where Nigga before I did that though he did me like that too when he was like, uh, I got the studios it, I got the trap shit. You know that ship wasn't minds, but it just sounded and looked it like it was. And the internet is all about Nigga. First perception. Third person said, Nigga's on now you gotta prove it. You know what I'm saying. Everything he said about me, he got off the fucking they said he got caught in old clip. He had the tramp house by the school selling fitting off. Damn Nigga like he took it and he just made it business man tripping. They know when they called me man catch me with no drugs. Niggas and the schools on like you live. Anybody know their schools on the school.
Speaker 3: Serious and that Nigga is convincing them.
Speaker 1: On he's gonna sell it.
Speaker 5: And that's the fell Alle Nigga said, bigact s.
Speaker 3: My dick only put the stream anyway out.
Speaker 2: Of the.
Speaker 7: Razy did hit me back like to interview like two buzz crazy.
Speaker 6: I did an interview with him after that ship.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. While we were cool, man came home. When I seen him at the club, bro, I walk up Sam Nigga then but I seen my buttt and then right for when I come through, we're gonna all cling you. You know what I'm saying, like a mag and come on, and he was cool, come on, come on. So when the mists all us coming on and these nigga just damn, it's bro, bro, you know what I'm saying. And it went from there. He was cool and then he did at the end of it took out.
Speaker 3: Damn, it's cool that nigga outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nigga be outside every night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, crazy, isn't nobody if you can, if you cannot hear the ship that he's saying out loud and listen to the ship, listen to the miss nigga saying some ship.
Speaker 1: Now he goes deep. I doesn't learn so much ship from what he be saying, you know what I'm saying. So I be really paying attention when he get to going on the black ship. You know what I'm saying. God, Damn, you start talking all this super smart, you gotta steparate the shop. Yeah, a character he always character.
Speaker 3: He going to character that nigga that you.
Speaker 7: Can get it that every game religion, that nigga crazy.
Speaker 3: You gotta leave him a.
Speaker 6: Low now here on the Malcolm's room for sure.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 6: I see I be seeing when I look at him.
Speaker 1: That's the run I see you be on. Yeah, Malcolm X type, Martin Luther King type, give me a voice, give me a microphone, give me a you know what I'm saying, Give me a platform, and I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then, like you said, the clips, just be up the bullshit. You gonna listen to the nigg interview he getting that ship away. Yeah, the game agatting and a lot of niggas.
Speaker 7: Niggas be mad at you, like when we interviewed Nigga, mad that we interviewed him, Like, nigga get mad.
Speaker 1: At You're mad, bro? You went to fuck with that nigga, bro, he would This ship is fake. I look at the whole rap shit, the raph, this is fake.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can't take none of this ship. You take it still, you're gonna suck up yourself. You gotta look at this ship fake. It's a movie everybody character. But that's that's what fuck it up, cause you know, niggas talk that ship and go live that shit. So you gotta take it back to when niggas were faking it till they make it. You know what I'm saying, Nigga was having all the fake jury like you. This nigga got all fake Jerry pocket full of money. You got all real jury, no money. Then you do went hard and then you fucked up. Look good though, you know what I'm saying. You got bro, black T shirt. I'm on a white T shirt. Run you twenty five shirt, white shirt. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, So it's just really a mind thing, bro, And when you gotta go through it to get through it, I guess you know what I'm saying. Okay, yeah, you gotta, you gotta really want. I don't felt like I've been through all that shit. I don't been through the tenth twenty thousand in the club bling the money and the tenth thousand now fixed trips and our nigga. I'm trying to say some money.
Speaker 3: This shit makes you feel empty looking at that shit. You can't see that ship what nigga? Man, I just gave away, Nigga, I had a storage.
Speaker 1: I ain't boyshit, I've been having the same stories both for like ten years. Soon I came home. It's time. I just gave all the ship out, the storage away, all the Gucci's you can't wear all the Lewis and and this shit is done. Yeah, then I'm in jail. Work da ain't writing its man. I gave my last song really going crazy, man was like shit. Probably like three years ago. On my birthday, I bought a jacket that was ten thousand dollars. MA gave me a card. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They gave me a fucking square card. I felt in a soda.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I don't never get it about the card was thank you besides something something something come again, nigga, I give you ten I fuck it, I get I.
Speaker 3: Gave yellow.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thoun pointsday.
Speaker 3: He gave me a dug for my birthday.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's different. I got damn buy. I want all the Dallas people close.
Speaker 6: They writing me in jail.
Speaker 1: What's up? Man? Send me money on my books. It's love you going lower. You can't even be shown. You can't be shown like this is the game. Give me what I ask for and you ain't gonna never talk to me.
Speaker 2: Bo.
Speaker 1: And they don't even want you.
Speaker 3: They don't make that ship, not even the value on this ship us.
Speaker 1: They playing the same. Now you got these niggas who got their same designs and ship for the lower you know, damn like Louis, you don't even want to buy it because it looked like it because you.
Speaker 3: Because you strung out on the name stupid and that ship be.
Speaker 1: Fresh fresh in the bitch. I ain't bushit. I said that one of my songs.
Speaker 6: I ain't none of this designer this ship black on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with all this man and I'm looking good in it, just like it. Yeah, pocket full of it. And when I sit in the car after the club, I ain't gonna be like, damn you, I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I spend a dime on.
Speaker 7: I been a regretfrom like what if you really be right home? Like the lost gambling? Yeah, I ain't even turning radio.
Speaker 1: And my trip that there, well funk you up so bad, nigga, I used to be in there. I ain't make it back.
Speaker 6: When I leave the club, I'm gonna go home and have all this money back.
Speaker 3: But then what happened?
Speaker 1: You go home? The house broke in, You go home, They don't rob the spot. You go home. The loss hit the spikes and lose situation took the money. That's the game. Get it.
Speaker 6: Know when you want, quit while you're here, and know when you want. That's the really know when you want it was the right you don't.
Speaker 1: Hit me lost back, I think.
Speaker 7: I think with gambling, that's the that's the feeling that a nigga is searching for the lose rhally, because the nigga never walk away when you win.
Speaker 2: I ain't thought about it that way.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I aint thought of.
Speaker 7: That's the feeling, like, bro, especially with me, Like I don't feel right walking away like a nigga want to win it all.
Speaker 1: I want everything you got and it don't beat you that last thousand when he comes all the way back. Yep, I'm talking about nigga empty the full. I'm out of her. BROA know what it quits, bro.
Speaker 3: Especially casino nigga trying to break the casino.
Speaker 2: Can't beat him limited.
Speaker 1: You better get the fuck on with the first little bit. You know when to fold? Man, like poker. It's not the hend, bro, it's not it now when you got it bended all on it? Who to go?
Speaker 3: Who to go out of Dalla well out of Texas?
Speaker 1: Period on some what type of ship?
Speaker 3: Just period? Like the first person come to your mind when I say he ain't gotta be no raby.
Speaker 4: Be whatever, it's just like hen be a street nigga.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 6: See, I got differentlevels to go, but I'm gonna stay on some rap ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. List rap ship. I was killing him.
Speaker 3: Everybody saying so shout out.
Speaker 1: Then he's smart thought. You know what I'm saying, He's smart as a motherfucker. That nigga get to talking about some super smart ship. Once you think he owned some nigga ship, he really get real intelligent on your agg But you know, I like to see a nigga win. So if you could turn this board ship to some good ship, then make money off a lot of money out of it, that's my definition to go. He doesn't transform like a motherfucker. Two three, what's next? What's next?
Speaker 6: And so it's showed you could be done.
Speaker 1: He give it a nigga hope action. You know what I'm saying, it's really from that. Yeah, it's from that for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, did you cut your hair before after you went to prison?
Speaker 1: I come anytime I ever got in trouble, I cut my ship because I come in there with going out with the shaggings. That'll be too much. I feel bad. I used to have the pullouts, nigga, I'm taking the goals. I'm a little boaring it. But yeah, I cut it.
Speaker 3: But that's for the court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I had like an older witch, Yeah, older chicken. You need to stop going in anyway.
Speaker 7: What shad represent though, I'm just just some gallar ships super Dallas.
Speaker 1: I had that. I was living so that boy, big o g Dallas. But it's really childish now.
Speaker 3: But why you said that?
Speaker 1: Because it's like it's it's the motherfucking though. Don't get it. I love it to death. I love it. I just can't. It's just crazy. I don't know how to splain.
Speaker 3: You feel like it's universal.
Speaker 1: It ain't universal. That's number one, But it's it's it's it's it's a it's a trade one for the city, and it's.
Speaker 3: A what do you call conversation piece, Like you go somewhere people's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like talk about it. I got tired of talking about it.
Speaker 5: The shag, Like the shag is to Dallas, niggas. What the cookout shoes ARTI haitians? You know the the you know the little sandalized the little the little Uncle cookout sandals on the grill. Like when Haitian niggas wear them, that means that the Haitian niggas somebody in the Haitian niggas have in real paper for real. They look cheap as they look like they're from family Dollar whatever whatever, but they are status symbol for that particular culture.
Speaker 1: I just learned something for real. I'm always team shadd I made I made everybody cut. They ship. Yeah, niggas start going brazen dreadalines, fuck with my shad, but just ting to clean it up though, you know what I'm saying, going they just shag and the.
Speaker 7: Suit is kind of different, whatever side of shad you think, Like, just came out of Dallas, like you see did you see the world doing.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of shit them dances. The niggas be doing them. Nigga doing that sh like I can't do it. But the nigga doing them sat down to swag and stinking our niggas doing all that ship Yeah, motherfucking I don't know. Boy, you know, I'm I'm bad at trying to hit some ship head on all the money.
Speaker 6: But when I see it, bro I know where they get that.
Speaker 1: That's right there.
Speaker 6: They gonna soak that ship up, bro, Like niggas soaked that ship up every day.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But now you got like me, I'm a type of person I like when people soak my ship up. You know what I'm saying, run off of this ship. Have everybody doing it? Now, I be upset when they be like Nigga, I started this, Nigga, I made up niggas do now. Bro, you know this ship came over. But immediately after that, nigga, because you know you're gonna do some other ship to make niggas Tomorrow. Tomorrow you're gonna be on this new you on that old way, Nick, come on this new ship right quick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we come up with this ship all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So if you could pick like a favorite restaurant or a favorite food that's like personal to Dallas, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Taste the ways, that's all. That's my big humble way where he from old Cliff. Yeah, he started off selling in his house. Then nigga all type of ship. Sould food. They got seafood, he makes se if we got bad ass seafood, pasta seafood pasta potato whatever they call. I just had to he make all that ship though. You know what I'm saying. He came from the house to the food truck type of body. Man, got a shot ship banging, smacking, one hundred percent black independence, excellent.
Speaker 3: We gotta bring big fake old cliff Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, we got.
Speaker 3: We gotta come down there with y'all.
Speaker 1: Have us some blast real quick man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when it gets warmed, we gotta do a cookout and everything that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going it's something, bro. We're gonna and my parting them all the old niggas from the neighborhood, older niggas. You know what I'm saying. We're finna bring like we used to always do picnics and ship. But now we're gonna do it in them. You know what I'm saying, the newer days time where everybody having money, everybody can really make this whole big as a motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Let us know, bro, we're gonna come down and put this ship together. We want to go down there for sure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all y'all pull up, y'all getting pulled up in and to protect the bad services. You know, we got the black try pulled up. Yeah, I don't even touch the dose big blue hit. All right, all right, come on man, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we sit in the middle of the hood just.
Speaker 1: Like loo't loove this.
Speaker 3: Ship that she's gonna be done.
Speaker 1: I don't love it. Ye everybody, kids gonna love them. Kids know y'all know what I'm saying. Love that ship.
Speaker 3: We're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten bounces.
Speaker 3: Got yeah right, it gets hotes a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're gonna be dripping.
Speaker 3: Mother my body.
Speaker 1: The sweaters gone came back.
Speaker 3: That what I thought I thought I won't be it. Well, I had a hoodie on down up.
Speaker 2: We did uh backwards together together.
Speaker 3: Together, and yeah, we did it together.
Speaker 1: Like hot a night.
Speaker 2: Like this, there's one temperature and no wind.
Speaker 5: Ain't no ship, ain't no nothing is just the hot air.
Speaker 1: Just that.
Speaker 3: Get snow this ship too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we getting snow every though. Real.
Speaker 5: I remember went down there one time I came down there.
Speaker 4: It was like snuper Bowl All Star and some ship snow.
Speaker 1: That was that was looking That was my I like, teen, Yeah, go look at plys now. This sir. I'm just a street year eighteen. My first day throwing a thousand dollars up. My car got snowed in and the paint shot. God damn roof fell on my car.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 8: That was like, yeah, it was your most memorable moment, Like as being a rapper, rapping, I don't know, there's some different shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, cause I be looking at shit. Fucking with thug is different, you know what I'm saying. Be Pluto different, you know what I'm saying. So it's different type of levels and shit. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I can't what about that moment you knew, like, oh nah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: That was different too. I still didn't. Like, in my mind, I still.
Speaker 6: Be a little Freddy from the neighborhood, trapping like forever.
Speaker 1: That's my mind. I try not to even act like it. That ain't me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I like to stay like that too, just because they keep me home, they keep me cool.
Speaker 1: But you know, I you know, start having them hundred two hundred and thirty three hundreds sucking their money off. You know, it's real, you know what I'm saying. You know it when you don't feel nothing like nigga, I know. Twenty eighteen, twenty nine. This shit real as a.
Speaker 7: Motherfucker you ever had with draws from the pack. So you know how niggas you want to go get a pack?
Speaker 1: Every time I pay bills, Nigga, every time I pay a bill, niggas, I never felt bills my whole life. Crazy. I pay all my bills on the third same that. I just made the money here, like I never felt the bill in my life. Bro different sixteen twenty sixteen. She got serious. Then you're telling me.
Speaker 6: Like, nigga, you ain't you.
Speaker 1: That shney the money just you just keep going like this, then you get a show boom, yep, boom like that. Ain't that? Nigga? I'm every day you know what I'm saying. Every day, were making some new money.
Speaker 7: So how many people like after you know, cause that ship different, like we're getting that free money, niggas, Yes, yes, yes, yes yes. Then when you start getting the money that you gotta work for, you gotta start saying some nose.
Speaker 3: How many people like start taking it? No, right away, your personally.
Speaker 1: See me personally even back then, I'm gonna give it to you. Boy. You're gonna have to come sit over here with me right now. I'm gonna give you this. You gonna get the money and get my money going on. I do that, save my sister them. I come come over and get some money with Come on, gonna make it to day. You're gonna make it today. Cool, but you're gonna have to work for it. And then the next time you need help, make sure you come back with some money to help yourself. But I'll tell the motherfucker especially. It just depends on how I feel. You ask me to fat, Hey, bro, send me this right now, right now. I'm gonna give it now. You're lying, you know, I feel it. I feel a jack coming. But if you you come right and I'm all right, you got it. But I can't have no nothing's over my head right now before I give it to you.
Speaker 6: God unearthed the fact like I'm gonna trip out about this money.
Speaker 1: So if I saving our furniture, you nigga offront you. I had it to give you, Bro, I'm old enough to say, if I lose this, you got it, you give it back. I want already lost. I gave it to you, you know what I'm s So that's how I look at life. Nigga. I ain't give you nothing that to be mad the motherfucker battle. I don'tna be mad by that paper, bro like you know, like ill let it, nega kill yourself for some crawn ship. Get I gave you that. For that, you ain't gonna come back no more.
Speaker 3: Need to be like back in the day. Brother, you give me two zips, Yeah, he'll take an Let me take a QP, take a bag. I know you ain't got nothing, but I'm gonna boat you out of my life.
Speaker 1: Go help up. Do you good? Nothing lost your hand. I lost a lot of stragglers, you know what I'm saying. From then the see my tooth that my life ain't really get to see my real just wrap money. Niggas already burned for y'all, for y'allself out time. That was a long time ago.
Speaker 6: So now you just look and be upset now the.
Speaker 1: People that kept their words when they got it or asked for something or even said, bro, let me have it, I don't got it. They're still around. You're still gonna have something, nigga from the holes to the niggas.
Speaker 7: Nigga Like, that's what I always asked the nigga man, you saying that you borrow or that you have borrowing and have its.
Speaker 1: Two different works. Then I tell you what when you want me to call you to get it back, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Ask you about this until this one day and after this day, I have.
Speaker 3: A reason to be up share with you, Bronna, get the libit a damn Why my money little?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Now you call that little? Yeah, I'm calling for it, but let me get it, bro. It wasn't little when you asked. It was really a big ass deal. When you asked, you called me.
Speaker 6: Thirty five times, told them coming to the old cliff, and I get up. But now I said, yeah, man, so.
Speaker 1: I am, I ain't gonna. I don't really. I got people that be tripping but ship. They can't really truck have motherfucker jump ship have motherfuckers Nigga, that politics shit for real. So you you showed some of your true cuts, so you ain't even tired or got no action at this money. All the motherfuckers that I loved and were taking curbs that I ain't here. Fuck, I was only in jail nine months, nigga, So I ain't even I'm I'm I ain't. I'm petty, but I ain't. I'm for real. The month, I ain't talking to y'all to nine months. Y'all can talk to me again in nine months, Bro, y'all weren't talking to me. I'm gonna give you a little action again. But I ain't fucking with y'all right now, Yeah, I ain't nothing. I love you to death, Bro, I almost al most definitely hurt. No nigga, like nigga, I talked to you every day. I took you you you, I picked up all this, like nigga, this is what I was doing.
Speaker 7: Did you have you identified your triggers? You know how niggas identified with make them tick? How you stay away from your triggers? Like how you how you move yourself from like keep yourself out.
Speaker 3: Of their energy?
Speaker 1: You know? You know saying no from one of my biggest triggers, that money. So saying no keep me from falling out with you. See, you know them girls got them girls got some trickers too. That's some bad trickles with business.
Speaker 6: So I ain't needna.
Speaker 1: I'm not fena lot of you. I'm not gonna lead you on. I'm not I'm gonna tell you specifically exactly what this is. So if you mad at me, you on you mad, I can't help what.
Speaker 7: About when things changed though? See like see the women there were women want to know, bro, because we tell them what it is, but then we turn around and treat them in a different way than what we're saying.
Speaker 6: I'm treating you right there because that's how you spoth to be treated.
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like, I mean, is this how you supposed to be treated?
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. Yeah, I'm a gentleman, baby. This is how. This is what we're gonna have fun. We gonna live how we live, and we're gonna bob, We're gonna whatever. But if we don't agree, we gotta agree on this you said verbally, because because because you can put us no.
Speaker 5: But okay, so let me speak from let me speak from a female perspective, because it's.
Speaker 1: Like our whole lives.
Speaker 3: All that ship why you would go together like yeah, we were being.
Speaker 5: Taught like, okay, don't pay attention to what a nigga says. Pay attention to his actions and how I treats you. So on the flip side of that, even though you're saying like, hey, we're just this and we're not that, and blah blah blah. But we're doing this and doing that and doing the blah blah blah how it's supposed to be done.
Speaker 1: It's like, like, what the hell.
Speaker 7: I think niggas me and I'm gonna be thrown up on the But nigga say banging, I think we did you that telling them.
Speaker 2: That just.
Speaker 1: Uh get a little friend, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: But nigga really be going with bitch.
Speaker 1: I go with you too.
Speaker 3: I want you to say, you know when you're doing.
Speaker 5: Like talk that ship like we not this, were not that whatever whatever, Then get into the ship and like be some real deal chicken tenders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight up for I don't do that. We ain't that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I ain't doing that, we ain't that don't if I don't do unto?
Speaker 1: How many do you do that?
Speaker 5: But you do that with everybody?
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that, then everybody be tripping.
Speaker 5: How many out of how many?
Speaker 1: Boy, you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: The one, you do it, the two, then you're gonna be with one and two gonna be tripping that everybody.
Speaker 1: I used to do that.
Speaker 3: You you're a nice guy. You're a nice guy. I used to do that, but now I'm to the point I can't do You can't do that no more.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, that ship cost him much. You can't you can't, can't. I can't go watch. I can't go do all this that I'm doing her with you all. That's boring to me too. I'm all the ship I'm doing with my bitch, I ain't gonna go do it with her too. It's gonna be something different.
Speaker 5: So if it's a lot of niggas out here to try to go with everybody, yeah, they're gonna do that. So when you finally mad and tell my whole and she listened to the stuff you saying, ship, you're not gonna be able to tell you do some ship.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying. That wouldn't really make. That wouldn't make my bitch won't be mad. He did what y'all did.
Speaker 5: What Yeah, we went to the zoo, bitch, and we went to the park.
Speaker 7: And on the flip side of that, though you're like and you took it, ain't never took me down.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's still bro ain't nowhere around the ship.
Speaker 1: So you just tell me.
Speaker 5: But I go through ship like that with my homeboys, who I ain't never touched the damn life like like like yeah.
Speaker 4: That should be crazy, but it's like baby, like I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what why he wanted to fucking go make ice creaming.
Speaker 1: This is my this is my nigga though, like like like my girls really like I go through that a lot. D the homegirl I got homegirl. That's stiffer than niggas real live women. Wait, I'm talking about from the sandbox, my niggas. She argued with her nigga. I'mna argueing with my whole.
Speaker 6: Body, not each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still ain't gonna stop talking to her. So you don't want me talking and just gonna beat me. Nothing is my nigga, dog.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was with me when I met you, tripping that she really helping me deal with you.
Speaker 1: She really tended me to stay with your it'd be like that crazy. That's a that's a bad mother.
Speaker 2: What more topic? Man? Why dall listen to the marriage? Why they ship that boy look off like that?
Speaker 1: Man, Man, I think you probably wanted too much money. I love Luca, but I love all this ship, but I don't pay I pay attention to the person, so I ain't never really talked to Lucas. I don't really know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this now, not to cut you off, but now that that save some money, you know by shipping Luca, can they send some of that money to the Cowboys to help them out?
Speaker 1: Look when I I'm just on some nigga ship, so might he might have want I don't know. I don't really know.
Speaker 6: Now whatever you know you got defensive.
Speaker 1: Was really like a sport me. I don't like he was ready to hit.
Speaker 3: Like we can't talk about nobody team Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't really talk too much about nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you the other Dallas, not the football and basketball that.
Speaker 1: You ain't like that. Yeah, I'm Dallas in the whole. I got I got the cowboy to marry this star. I got them all tattooed. I represented, I represent him. You know, I'm like a mascot for this ship.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, because yeah, you know what I'm saying, I don't take it to heart.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this niggas in jail dying anymore.
Speaker 3: You bet youn't bet on them nothing.
Speaker 6: I bet when I got when I think I got the bitch bet.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, like you know you know how some niggas are bet even if they you.
Speaker 1: Hate the cat.
Speaker 6: Now, we ain't doing that's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: So you had at the Cowboys so much, you know they're gonna lose, give me twenty one points, and you bad on about if it made sense. I'm with it, but I ain't not. I ain't doing that for that. I don't had my football big gambling day. That's I lost all right.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, one last question.
Speaker 7: If you can go back and fix a relationship, what relationship would that be?
Speaker 2: Who that?
Speaker 1: That's a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie it's I got some fun ship.
Speaker 1: I got a few fucked up relationships. Bro, you know.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonta say the name.
Speaker 1: It's a few. I ain't gonna lie, Bro.
Speaker 6: I got beyond the rap world.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I got some partners that probably did something, maybe not to me, or you know what I'm saying, did something to some ship they weren't supposed to do, or maybe fucked over a good nigga. And we know here a good nigga. This is our nigga. You know what I'm saying that I probably stopped sucking with or some ship I got I got. That's what I'm saying. If I got some party that I love the death that I don't talk to you too, I most definitely fix some ship I got I got too for real partners that I'll go back and fuck with right now, and that they can get in some ship right now and I'm still a hunter bomb and they won't even know where it came from. But yeah, that's me and the ain't no harmcoming bomb.
Speaker 3: But you think it'll ever be the same though, it won't be.
Speaker 1: The same, jick, Cuz I know you like you know me. That's why it won't be the same. I know you fucked up and the motherfucker, so I can't. I can't get in a call with you. I can't that that's the ship. I can't go to sleep.
Speaker 6: You can't come to my house at all, like we can't do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So we can get cool and put it behind it, but we can't be.
Speaker 1: We can't go there far. I don't even play the house and ship no more anyway. I ain't a motherfuckering came to my house and so long, probably only two people can come to my hair type ship. But now I can't let you ride behind. I feel you shoot in the back of my head. Yeah, I feel like it. I know you capable. I know you will. You know what I'm saying. I can't even say you won't do it to me.
Speaker 6: We ain't shot each other yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That would be questionable. I just got to stay away from him.
Speaker 6: It's just gonna save it.
Speaker 1: I love you to death. If anything happened to you, I got your kids. I'm coming to your funeral, everything, nigga whatever. I'm a hunter behind you, boy, But.
Speaker 5: Just for the sake of keeping my anxiety down, I'm just gonna you.
Speaker 1: Know, you got them. I grew up with them.
Speaker 6: Keep I gotta keep this nigga closer. I know he gonna be real.
Speaker 1: He gonna get real missing this nigga heur soon as man. We're gonna we finished class hard on a bit. But I'm gonna keep them cause I'm gonna play your clothes. I used to do that. I don't want to play clothes.
Speaker 5: We grew up like that's how it'supposed to be. That ain't working that ship is more problems than it does solving the issue, Like what sh it don't work?
Speaker 1: Man, bro, But I think I think me and them is really in the same spot. You know what I'm saying. You know, I'm gonna trip with you bad. You just I just don't agree to everything. You don't agree every how. I think we just don't agree. And yeah, so I disagreements can make us fuck up. Fuck you, nigga, I just ain't gonna talk to you. Know what I'm saying. I love you to death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bro, we don't mix because because.
Speaker 7: We're gonna suck around me being me, you be and you it ain't gonna go right. So the best thing, best thing is for us to be a part. But like you said, nigga, I love you over here no matter what. I can't not love you.
Speaker 1: You know you can call me whatever, Nigga, I'm still gonna be. It's open doors, open phone, whatever, and I'm gona tell you whatever, Nigga, I'm with whatever you own. Yeah, we just were bad for each other. Door and like that beat, you know it's you trip out. You're gonna make me go to jail.
Speaker 6: I love the fuck at you, though, I gotta stay away from you.
Speaker 1: Just got you facts, all right.
Speaker 2: Trap boy Freddie on big facts. We appreciate you that.
Speaker 1: We're going on.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have ten jumpy houses, ten fucking food trucks with fucking waves.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I just man, Me and Papa just got their food truck. Y'all gonna see it out there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we ain't got no name.
Speaker 1: You got the truck. They got the truck, got the food. Said, you know everything. I don't like to be nothing to open you. I like to get everything. I'm hit every corner. I don't have a big.
Speaker 3: Ship on them. I got to get yellow me trying to try that ship put them down.
Speaker 6: There might be a small portion, So you gotta get there quick.
Speaker 1: Because I gotta spend the money on. I know they're gonna buy a fan.
Speaker 3: The Dallas Man for sure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you putting up on.
Speaker 1: Let me know when the next movie. Yeah they need let me know.
Speaker 3: We need to shoot the dollar store.
Speaker 1: You need to.
Speaker 6: We got the store to tell you need to shoot it.
Speaker 1: We got the store to tell you. See. I bet I'll be ready to do that ship. But I can't get everybody to be like me.
Speaker 6: If everybody be like me. We can improvise. We can make it happen. You know, Mother and I can't come to day bro, I got, I got and one one or.
Speaker 1: Two times like that. Of course my dreams put in Niga plays. Yeah that's all you got to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell his story to get another nigga.
Speaker 1: Tell the story.
Speaker 3: You another nigga, tailor story.
Speaker 1: Move Now we're gonna make this ship happen.
Speaker 3: We're coming coming over.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: It is w do big fat pot dot com solut Freddy
Speaker 1: Street exactly, Big Fat no cap