Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera j Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores.
Speaker 3: Hi, how are good morning? It's a good morning. I just caught up with the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good one.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for next week and took my breath away.
Speaker 2: I know, I can't wait for next week. Thank I being that that sweatshirt today.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, we're what do you call aviator Nation? That you and I are should be the spokes like guys, you know, not for nothing, but.
Speaker 2: I have them in probably every color.
Speaker 3: There was just a sale o me. I'm try and listen. I'm really trying to be good, but you know what it's bad?
Speaker 2: What do you mean good? Like not spend tons of money on clothes?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, not not about eating or anything or working out, but about not spending money on clothes. So I was like packing to go to Washington, d see it. It was somebody's birthday and I fucking tried on my white suit from Bravocon and it didn't button. So say it isn't so Tamera Paul's like, you goob wear that? It was like popping out and then it creased all by my crotch and my ass like the create you know the lines that go across so you see them pictures. Yeah, I mean, why is the mondurro stop working? I will be I have a list of doctors to call when I get off.
Speaker 2: The phone with Are you still on Manduro?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am, Well you probably have to up your dose.
Speaker 3: I cannot. I'm on the highest dose.
Speaker 2: And how often do you do that?
Speaker 3: Once a week? Once a week, so it's once a week. But you see, I also am pre diabetic and I have inflammation I suffer and that helps. That's for all of it. So it's more than wait for me. So you know something's fucking going on now.
Speaker 2: I am a pre diabetic as well, and my sugar levels are high, and I'm on met Foreman right, and I take it twice a day and the doctor wants me to take it three times day because I have diabetes in my family. And I'm going like I work out, like I eat healthy. Yeah and there yep. Some people can't take them because they make a six year stomach. But I've been on him for years now. So how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was nice. It was nice. Paul and I entertained this young man who came here from Ireland, so we took him out to eat. He's like twenty four, very very smart and working in the business. So Paul when he finds out somebody's here from Ireland, he likes to take him and he knows how it feels. So yeah, that was a late night party those people. Yeah. And then I just had a birthday party yesterday and.
Speaker 2: That's it fun. It's Eddie's birthday today and he told me, he goes, don't you be like putting that out on the Instagram that's my birthday? But why on the inm Instagram?
Speaker 3: I go why?
Speaker 2: So we went out to dinner last night yesterday morning to go we went to a Rare Society which is like a master kind of steakhouse in San Clent. Yeah, very very similar, very good. We went there with Spency birthday Eddie yep, Spencer and Jordan, his girlfriend, and then Sophia. Sophia was supposed to bring her boyfriend. It's a new boyfriend. And she's like, yeah, I don't know that I'm ready for you to meet him. Okay, I'm like, alrighty, all.
Speaker 3: Right, one. Yeah, whenever you're ready. You know, when the kids get to this age, we're already so sick of all the whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know, but I ended up getting a migraine yesterday and I hadn't had one.
Speaker 3: White a while.
Speaker 2: I saw that I used to stuff when I was younger, and I would have to go to the hospital. They give me a shot at demroll. They send me about that huh, very bad, very like where I couldn't think straight or that's terrible. And then I've gotten them like usually when I'm stressed, and then I'm like, Okay, I'm not going to be stressed anymore. And then your body's like, no, you're still stressed. We're going to give you a cold, sore or a migraine.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's the worst of two evils. I know they're both evil.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, the whole stor lasts longer. Oh my god, we have so much to talk about, and we're going to recap Atlanta episode four now. Kenya did just put a tweet out last night about the episode, and she said being the longest standing Real House with Atlanta member threatened with whips and pistols by a newcomer three weeks into filming. Seeing this obsession play out is scary. I want a protection and assurance that the threats would be taken seriously. I may be strong, but I'm not bullet proof.
Speaker 3: That's a serious tweet.
Speaker 2: People are up and armed about this because, as we all know that Kenya was removed from the show, but yet she was threatened by Britt the newcomer with pistols and whips, and people are like, what, why isn't she gone? And we'll get to that, we'll get to it. But it's like shit, so yeah, we'll.
Speaker 3: Get to that. I need I need to mul that over a little bit. Yeah, there needs to be accountability for these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh is there more?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Britt wrote, it's never a good feeling being targeted or hazed by someone I thought would embrace me in a new circle that I never met. For the record, I've never once had possession of any weapons or threatened anyone ever, only on TV. I've never even been to jail in a fight. Don't believe that, or even had as much as a speeding ticket. Probably not going to believe that either, and that's not my character. I'm hurt by the narrative that's being displayed wrong is wrong. Well, Britt, I heard the word pistol more than once. She gonna learn today more than once. It was a very overly aggressive response to something that I don't think warranted that. I just don't even the girls, all your girls, Britt said, you were overreacting, and Kenya knew right out of the box where it was going when you said, oh, you patted me.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that Kenya's she wasn't like that was just normal housewife fighting right there. It wasn't like, let me bring out my whips and pistols. I mean, Kenya didn't do anything that was that bad to her.
Speaker 3: Listen, right in the beginning, Kenya leaned over, patted her, and she came there ready for a fight. Oh for sure. You know sometimes you get you get it in your or a little birdie whispers in your ear. Step it up.
Speaker 2: You're boring, Yeah, yeah, Well so Britt actually wrote this last year, that statement, so I think she was trying to get ahead of it, maybe not knowing. I don't know. I don't know what's going through that ahead of hers. And by the way, why was her husband there anyway, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you why do we want to talk about why? Because they were complaining about the neighborhood that the vault was in, So because this used to be a bank, but it's in a really bad neighborhood. So they all wanted their men to bring them. That was a little overkill.
Speaker 2: Well, normally, like we have drivers that take us on the show, like they're like my husband.
Speaker 3: I think they fucking love to say my husband, my husband, my husband.
Speaker 2: But it's one thing to have your husband drive up and pick you up. It's another thing for him to get out and get involved and like take her mic off and all that stuff. I don't know. It's just weird to me.
Speaker 3: Well, that we could talk, we could talk a little more. I'll listen. I don't want to go in on anybody's relationship that I don't I've only been familiar with on TV. But we'll talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it starts out. The episode starts out with Angela and Britt made up to go on a hike. Angela shares that her sister and mother's relationship with Charles is not great. She also says she's financially supporting her sister and mother now well.
Speaker 3: She said, Charles is or she is because you know she's a self made woman, she has her own money.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, but she also said that. She also said that and then said that he don't. I don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Body on these girls. I know, I'm like so jealous, Like how do you make that happen?
Speaker 2: So Charles got into a fight with Angela's mother because of cleaning or something like that is.
Speaker 3: A lot of holes in that story. So here's the thing. I think, if I had to really like look into it, I think there may be some bad feelings because I don't think Angela's had an easy road with Charles. Doesn't sound like it, So maybebe You know, mothers and sisters hold a grudge. Mothers and sisters don't like things, So maybe when they got in an argument about cleaning something up, it really was underlying something.
Speaker 2: Else, something much deeper. I know, if your mom doesn't like the person you're with, there's an issue.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, but you know, you know it's not you. Fighting with the person that they're with doesn't make their life any easier. It doesn't. And I have to say, like I stand behind my girlfriends. I'll dance at their wedding. But I'll let them know on the side, but I will always respect who they're with as long as they're with them. I'm sorry it that's what girlfriends do.
Speaker 2: My mom did not like my husband, and you know they he would say things, sir that she didn't like, but she wouldn't fight with him, and she wouldn't really say much to me about it until after we separated. Then she's like, yeah, that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, it's not easy when you're in a relationship that has problems, so outside interference doesn't make life any easier. You lose friends on that road, I'll tell you that. And it doesn't mean they were the worst. It mean it meant that they cared about you and it just didn't work out. But I think that you know, it was like Angela threw a lot like hefty information without anything behind the story. I want to hear more about that. Yeah, I get that stuff.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that we're probably gonna hear more about that now.
Speaker 3: Brady should make her hear more about that. And you say more about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Britta is dealing with her own sister issues, especially since her father passed away, but Angela's hosting a dinner later this week, and forward to hashing things out with Shimiya. Meanwhile, Britt is fed up with Kenya's antics. What did Kenya do that was so bad? Was it because she asked about the ring?
Speaker 3: Is that what it was? So?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's.
Speaker 3: There's an insecurity issue around Kenya and she could give off an air about her. She does. She's very cocky 's and I like Kenya and I don't feel this way around Kenya, but she's not warm like Cynthia. Cynthia is like a big hug. She's a beauty like soft and loving and she can get serious when she wants. But Kenya's a different has a different air about her. And I think Britt is maybe a little little lot of things, like maybe a little intimidated by her and whatever it is because she hit a nerve when she's.
Speaker 2: She's going for the og and that's never that's never ends well, Well.
Speaker 3: Did in somebody else? Kelly did it in the beginning with Portia.
Speaker 2: True, So then it goes to Shmia tells her sister that she is shocked that Angela invited her to the dinner. Especially how Shemiah winner in on her at the bon.
Speaker 3: That wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: Samia's got a side to her, let me tell you, Oh, she does for sure. And postmating olive oil, I mean, I'm gonna postmad small of oil just so I can, you know, show everybody how rich I am. I'm gonna postmait it. It's gonna cost me thirty dollars in delivery fees, but I'm I'm pretty sure I.
Speaker 3: Got She loves to give gift, so do I.
Speaker 1: So do I.
Speaker 2: But did you okay when she.
Speaker 3: Redeemed herself because she looked bad. She looked bad at that Balma place.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now Shamia is going to give Drew a run for money in the singing department. And I'm not gonna lie. When I heard her singing, I thought that was Drew me too, I did.
Speaker 3: But they have that you know, that auto tune? How'd you know what? I was gonna say? Well, when they both have the auto tune on which I don't feel either one of them needed or if I'm not a music person, I remember watching The Simpsons and and they made fun of something like that one time. So that's how come I even know what it is, but it's not necessary. They have beautiful voices. Like if I could sing, I would just sing all day. I wouldn't even talk, I would just sing.
Speaker 2: So my daughter does that. So Shemiah, I feel like she's freaking hilarious in her interview bites.
Speaker 3: Oh she is. She's she's doing great.
Speaker 2: Your nose is man, I'm like, oh my god, don't use that. Don't use that, you know, yeah, I don't use it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's get right off. Let's clip that one. No chance, no fucking chick.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, they would, but nowadays, like the that you now in our interviews confessional, we have to be really careful because if we say something the day not on Jersey. Oh really. So if we like kind of broke the fourth wall or said something or took a swig thinking they're not going to show it, oh they're showing it now. They are showing it. If you're shady, and especially if we say don't put it up, it's really gone for sure, for sure. So Porsha had a business meeting with her team. Drew and Dennis contacted someone from Porscha's team to discuss their music business. Porsia claims Drew hasn't fulfilled part of her Go Naked contract. Now Go Naked is Porscha's is it her hair care with her weaves? And I think that she did say at one point she can't fire Drew because she's got a whole team HR team, and you know, as your business grows, you can't just like I don't like you get out now. It's like Casco till chain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always a way where.
Speaker 2: There's I mean, she's an ambassador, so I don't if she sounds like paid, I don't know. It must be something more than an ambassador, because ambassadors you can get rid of any minute. We haven't. I mean, we have a huge company with our CBD. We've got like tons of employees and HR and all that stuff. So it is a process. But if you're an ambassador, bye bye, we.
Speaker 3: Don't just don't renew them or the good to renew, just don't have them post anymore and don't send them any more hair. Yeah, looks like, uh, she's got tow's got to go find another place. Maybe she'll go to Kenya's.
Speaker 2: Maybe. So Portia is in Chanelle head to toe baby. She said she's building a billion dollar empire, one sheet at a time, pampered by Portia.
Speaker 3: So the coffers really nice. She she always does everything really nice. You know. I who else, Oh, Cynthia has sheets also.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. I go, wait, I've gotten sheets. They're not from Portia. They were from Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cynthia and Sudden I think together had something and.
Speaker 2: And girls out there guys, yeah, housewife or even non housewife. You know if you send people send me stuff all the time, and a lot of times, I'll post it. I'll just you know, especially if it's a housewife, I will post it. I will back up my sisters. I will not ask for anything in return.
Speaker 3: I've said I know that about you.
Speaker 2: I know I've sent my products. People don't post my amund And.
Speaker 3: Sent you her makeup.
Speaker 2: She was very happy you posted, yes, and rip back. And Makoff sent me her Fearless book and.
Speaker 3: We just had a podcast together. Where's my book? I know?
Speaker 2: So I haven't posted that yet, and I felt kept saying, oh, it's right there. I got to post.
Speaker 3: I gotta post it.
Speaker 2: So then then we move on to Drew and Ralph. Now they are out on their lawn Drew says she and Ralph are better as parents than married couple, so they're very better coach.
Speaker 3: What matters the most, it does now ral happy to hear that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, so we are going to see Ralph. So we saw him out there playing ball with the boys, and Ralph describes the divorce process as ridiculous and insisted that he gets fifty to fifty custody, which is not rare nowadays, like guys get fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: Yes, not if he's you know, a pain, like yeah, if he's an upstanding dad, not just paying, but like upstanding, like being there for the boys, which is nice. I just want to know one thing, What are the grounds for their divorce?
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody knows at this point because it was like he's living in the basement, which, by the way, not a bad basement to be living in.
Speaker 3: Tell me if it's me. I felt very uncomfortable for her when she was speaking to him. He ain't uncomfortable, but she's very much on pins and needles. She seems very nervous. I want to know, is she nervous because she's afraid of him for something? Is she nervous that he's going she's gonna piss him off, and he's gonna say something that he knows that she don't want him to say. Why are they getting divorced? I want to know? Yeah, there was a very there was a really big discomfort there Tamera, and I wanted. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but I have questions.
Speaker 2: I think past episodes, seasons, you could tell that they there's a big disconnect between the two of them. Unfortunately, my memory is not that great, so I can't remember what it is. But oh god, oh I welcome to menopause. So right, So their son, this is the part that it's like confused to me. Theirs son showed Ralph an article about their divorce, even though the court ordered prohibits discussing the kids, you know, telling the kids about the divorce. Wouldn't you rather sit your kids down and explain what's going on than for them to like, oh, here's an article, you know what's going on? Like, why can't you talk to your children about divorce rather than them reading it?
Speaker 3: If they're the cal parenting so these kids, I doubt it's about the divorce. I think it's more of you can't bad mouth the other parent. They're very serious in New Jersey about that.
Speaker 2: They should be like that everywhere. Yeah, they should have that everywhere.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact, if you will lose custody in New Jersey if you bad mouth the other parent, they do not. They have no tolerance here for that. And so I think that's more what they're talking about. Not talking about the divorce to the kids when it's brought up, if they bring it up, is cruel and it's wrong.
Speaker 2: So now drew culture alph narcissist. But she did know the definition of a narcissist.
Speaker 3: That's why I say everybody uses that word way too often, right.
Speaker 2: And then she's accusing him of lack of emotional intelligence. That's not exactly what a narcissist is. There's so much more to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like it's a spectrum of things and there's all different type. I don't believe there's just one. The narcissist fits one thing. It's I think a broad spectrum.
Speaker 2: And the way the narcissist makes you feel and put you down and gaslights you things, it's like it's it's hard to navigate after the math of being involved with somebody that's narcissistic for a long period of time, it really screws with your head. Now, Ralph responds by calling her crazy, saying, if that's your experience of me, then that's your experience. That's all he had to say.
Speaker 3: She's so nervous around him.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you. I'm telling you something something something there. Yep.
Speaker 2: So do you believe that they need better communication? In questions whether the court order is truly in the best interest for their children, Ralph disagrees. Ralph shows off a tour of his basement.
Speaker 3: Then he's a cocky fuck, and the way that he was doing it go.
Speaker 2: Look, he has a good looking coffee fuck, that's for sure. So he's showing off a tour of his, uh, his living arrangement. And I'm gonna say, like, that's all. I live in the basement. Live in the basement. It's nice. It's got a movie theater in there. I mean, it's quite the setup.
Speaker 3: It's got a bar. I know, do you love to bring girls home?
Speaker 2: Well, he's got his own entrance, so I guess he probably could. I mean, I just I think they need to separate, Like if they're going to the divorce, Sell the house. The faster you move on, the easier it is for everyone. Just sell the house, get two different houses.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about the behind the scenes stuff. I feel like the reason she's nervous or around him is because he's threatened her with opening his mouth. The way he speaks to her with this cockiness is like, make one more stab, call me a narcissist one more time, and I'm gonna blurt out what you don't want me to. That's how I feel. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I picked up on that.
Speaker 3: I apologize so much if I'm so wrong. That's the vibe I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think is absolutely insane? Is that the fact that Ralph got a shirtless confessional and Kenya doesn't have one. Not a shirtless one, but she doesn't have the confessional.
Speaker 3: Did they? Is that part of her punishment?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if we're going to see a confessional, but as of yet, we have not seen a Kenya confessional, but we got a Ralph in the basement confessional.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I don't think anybody's complaining about his shirtless confessional.
Speaker 2: No, except the producer, why did you forget your shirt? So if he didn't forget it, that's.
Speaker 3: His look, right. But if next week is Kenya's last episode, has she gotten to any confessionals? I don't think so. No, she hasn't. So now they've taken away her ability to explain herself or speak. I mean she had some serious charges for what goes on next week. Well, we heard about it when I was in Scotland, so that would will be a year ago.
Speaker 2: A year ago, may I remember? Oh my god, it was when this happened. We were literally driving a Big Bear and she was going to do a live at a certain time and we always stop it in and out on the way to Big Bear, so we stopped.
Speaker 3: Sounds like me, I'd be on that trip, uh huh.
Speaker 2: And so I have my phone sitting there waiting and the live is going. It said nothing about it. She was trying to sell some product, like I know. So so we move on to Kelly visits kenya salon before it's grand opening. Kelly tells, oh, she was promoting her salon, That's what she was promoting.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying looks like, who's going to go there for some hair.
Speaker 2: Now. Oh, so Kelly tells Kenya she has a bodyguard do the restraining order from her ex husband Mark. Now this sounds really scary, Like I'm like, okay, she's got a bodyguard that she really need it. But then when she started talking about it, Mark threatened to kill her in it and was held in contempt. That's not very Not allowed to see the daughters, not allowed to be around happen?
Speaker 3: Did that happen while they were filming or before they were filming?
Speaker 2: I think before the filming this all went down. So now she walks around with bodyguards?
Speaker 3: How bad was it the way they were carrying my husband, my hus the rooms? I'm said by mareth husband saying, oh my god. I like to reference some shows because there was a lot of movie references here in this conversation. We've done yet.
Speaker 2: What were they talking about with Kenya and Kelly?
Speaker 3: They referenced what was it, guys?
Speaker 2: Color color of Purple?
Speaker 3: Oh, the color Purple, one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: I need to rewatch that.
Speaker 3: Ever. Oh, I get chills thinking about it because I like in the end when she sings and she says that even sinners pray or something I love the color purple.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it again.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But so, you know, there's the thing that makes me sad is the Kenya does open up this salon, she starts crying. She spent four hundred thousand dollars, you know, in the startup, and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: And right right in Atlanta. I mean they get paid a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then right when she goes to promote it, and there's no better way to promote it than on the show, she gets let go.
Speaker 3: So they gave her that, Yeah, they gave her that. But it's like, how many followers does she have a lot? She has her platform still, she.
Speaker 2: Does, but it's very scary these days, no matter what your platform is to open a brick and mortar business. I hope her business is doing well.
Speaker 3: There's two point three million, and I want to go there for a head massage.
Speaker 2: I do too, I do too.
Speaker 3: It seems like the girls were going to be very supportive. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, last last season, the production cut the scenes of her salon.
Speaker 3: Listen was it look? Look, it wasn't worth it, Kenya? You know what? She left the vault winning Britt made a fool of herself there, big fool Britt. Kenya was winning and then she goes and does happened on my show? Don't overre and they will destroy themselves. But see Kenya, now she won, you let her win.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for next next episode because I've only heard rumors. You don't know exactly what went down. We all heard about these pornographic pictures that were plastered everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because you don't what shit happens, Tamra. What happens. You get a fight with someone on the show. Next thing you know, your dms get flooded with everyone that's ever hated you in your past, sending them pictures and information. And in high school she sucked this and that, and yeah, you know. So I'm feeling like that could have happened.
Speaker 2: That could have happened, and that does happen to us a lot of times. So it's just frustrating because I really like Kenya. So then we go to Britt. She goes out to eat with her sister. Her sister was not very happy. Britt asked if her sister has spoken to their mom. Her sister admitched that she probably she's mad. She's the mad. She is the Mad Blockers. She's also blocked Britt, Britt's sister Phils sidelined and resents Mike's involvement in their conversations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: She said, like, every time I talk to you, my sister, he's always had he always has to be there, which to me, like if I'm talking to a girlfriend, Eddie's like, peace out. I do not want to be around this.
Speaker 3: I'll even go one step further. If Paul is in the car and someone calls me, I let them know I am not alone, whether it's Paul or anyone. I you know, girl talk is girl talk. Too many women don't take that serious. And she's the sister's right, what's up over there? Like I don't want to talk about their relationship? Yeah, Britt and Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then something weird and then I don't know. It just felt like he should.
Speaker 3: Say, if you're on the phone with your sister, I'll leave you guys alone. But why why can't she say that to him? Or she's like, well, that's my husband. She kind of tiptoes around him too.
Speaker 2: But as they're speaking about this and they're trying.
Speaker 3: To telling her she has to come home now, he's texting.
Speaker 2: And calling her and telling her it's time for her to come home.
Speaker 3: Well, the sister was very late. The sister was very late.
Speaker 2: Do you have a flying fuck me about doing something? My husband's text me it's time to come home, which would never happen never.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, like she has no idea by saying, I know you're not gonna like this, but Mike's texting me it's time for me to come home now, she has no idea what she did saying that, you know, no one's gonna let that go. I mean, is it out today or people? People are on high alert with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to me, he sounds annoying. He sounds annoying. He sounds a little bit controlling.
Speaker 3: He sounds like he's in a bad mood, or it looks like he's in a bad mood in the first place, Like we did say this, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's people on social media content creators are saying like, he sounds like he looks like he hates her. I don't see that, but a lot of people are putting that narrative out there, and I'm like, I don't know, he just hates control over her.
Speaker 3: If he hates her, then why is he telling her to come home.
Speaker 2: Drew and Dennis are working on Drew's album in the studio and Dennis is filming and I like it. Oh, Porsch ain't gonna be happy about this, So Drew tells Dennis it's awkward around the girls because he told her Porscha was fine with them working together.
Speaker 3: So you, I'm gonna say to her, I didn't hear that. I think threatened his life like last week and I was saying, oh they I didn't. I didn't hear nothing about that.
Speaker 2: No I know, but it's clear that she's bothered Dennis shift's responsibilities to drews saying she should talk to Porsia. Make it you make it better, Okay, por Drew, you go.
Speaker 3: You sit with you's been trying and talked to Porscha since January.
Speaker 2: She don't want any part of it.
Speaker 3: She's dragged her feet, ignored her, texter her. Can't you know that that ship sailed? Porscha don't want to fucking talk to her. And the other thing is she's gonna do what she wants to do whether Porsche speaks to her or not. So why should Porscha give her the time of day, Drew, When you chose to be so close with this guy, you lost Porsche. There's no sitting down and talking anymore. He's not Quincy Jones. Okay, it's not.
Speaker 2: I think she's there. Just she knows it's gonna stir the pot. I think she does, and I don't hate her for it, But it was kind of shady for Drew to end up filling with Dennis, and Dennis knew exactly where Porsia stood on this stands on this. No way you you film with her. We have an issue.
Speaker 3: Porscha's gonna die on this hill. She don't care. But you know, I don't think, like I said, I know Porsha had to know to some extent that they were involved in some way. I'm not buying. The first she was hearing of this was on camera. However, the first she heard that Drew wanted a film with him was on camera, and we saw that at Shamia's birthday. That's a problem because Porscha's very covetous of her position on this show and the show period.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I'll take it back to what Cynthia says, Baby Daddy's hit harder, hit hard, they hit different, Yeah, hit different. Yeah. Well, getting ready for dinner, Shamia tells Porscha she's working on apologizing to Angela. Portia tells Shemia that her conversation with Drew won't happen tonight because it needs needs to be a one on one. So Angela's dinner at the bank, I thought it was called the Bault, but it's very cool, very It looked very cool. And the way they opened that door and showed her face, it was very very cool. So Kenya arrives in a mint blue dress despite the invitation, saying she was supposed to wear black. Do you think she did it on purpose?
Speaker 3: It happens, So it happens. I think it happened one time with Jackie on our show. I wouldn't get offended by that, but I mean it could have been a staged thing, like oh, I'm going to show up with this.
Speaker 2: Just I feel like she did it on purpose, the way she's like, it's Fasauci, baby, it's Risachi.
Speaker 3: Yeah you did it. I want to see her vagina?
Speaker 2: Well, she showed the girls her vagina, and why did I not get to see it? Why they we didn't even get a book.
Speaker 3: The way they were going on, it was like a catcher's mitt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, oh my, oh my god. What Porscha was telling Kenya she had a giant vagina, and it was like, I died.
Speaker 3: That was my best part. A lot happened in this episode.
Speaker 2: But when if somebody told me.
Speaker 3: No, like, I think that she wasn't offended at all. I think that she took a lot of pride in her big fat vagina. Techers mitt that she had.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Shamia brings the olive oil as a peace offering. So she has a bottle of olive oil with an actual olive oil branch coming out. I've never seen that happen before in the housewise.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I can't get this visual out of my head.
Speaker 2: I wanted the vagina, the Meadia vagina.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna have to google media vaginas. So Shami apologizes to Angela for attacking her physical appearance. Kelly calls out you for not buying anything at the ball may I didn't really like that.
Speaker 3: It's not nice. That's not that's not nice. And you know what, Drew's tight right now. She's going through a divorce. That was you know, I'm gonna say this. They're not nice to Drew. The girls are not that nice to Drew. And it's not because of Porsie. I think it's because they they can be. I think Drew's kind of like a little submissive. I want to know more about her marriage. I want to know more about that situation because there's a little bit of a fear in her about something. Are maybe Drew, listen to me. You don't deserve to be treated meanly. Okay, your thing that goes on with Porsche is between you and Porsche. Should handle that.
Speaker 2: But to call somebody out in front of everybody, that was classless.
Speaker 3: Kelly. Sometimes Kelly doesn't do nice things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So interconfessional, Kelly notes that the screenshot wasn't an actual receipt, it was just her talking. Okay, the sales association, see you know.
Speaker 3: What, Drew down. Drew should have said, oh, fuck yourself, I'm gonna fucking show you shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would have said no, I didn't buy anything, or that's what I would have said. So the group plays a game. I don't like playing games. They're always say.
Speaker 3: You know, it's coming because you know somebody's getting targeted. It's like Russian roulette. You don't know who at that table. When they pull a game out of their ass. You're like, right, and is there coming for somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah? About another woman? Oh god, really, I hate this stuff. Angela's asked what secret? She doesn't want anyone to know. Poria says, Porsia.
Speaker 3: That wasn't nice either, Porsia, that was shit.
Speaker 2: That was shit.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Angela didn't push the issue because Angela doesn't know what what it is, so she didn't say see now. If you would have did that on Jersey, they would have said no, no, no, no, I want to know. I want to know. Go ahead say it, say it now because it's coming out later, so you could do it now and it would have been right now. But it's Angela's first season, little nerve. Sometimes your first season you're not as quick to challenge something. You let it go. Sometimes in the mood, it goes over your head. Angela didn't want it to be brought up. But Angela is gonna have to address that with her. You know that's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Portia says that she heard that Charles is spicy, but doesn't elaborate. So it's like, don't talk about somebody's husband if you're not going to give the whole thing. It's almost like saying, well, I know something about him, but I'm not going to tell you, just.
Speaker 3: Like when somebody goes, oh, I was gonna up forget it.
Speaker 2: Oh that drives me nuts.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's cruel too. But you know, I'm gonna tell you, like I like Angela, I happen to like Angela. But if production doesn't push that in the next few episodes, yes and address that, I'm going to have a problem because now has to be said, make some shit up, make it up.
Speaker 2: So Kenya said she can't speak kindly.
Speaker 3: Well, it might be what Wendy Williams said.
Speaker 2: Wait, reminded me what Wendy Williams said.
Speaker 3: Wendy Williams said when she called her husband cheating. She whispered to Wendy Williams, it's just a kid. When Wendy Williams's husband cheated on her with somebody else and had a kid, right, and had a kid, and Wendy that was her demise, that just she never was able to really come back from that. So then Wendy said something like, well, how do you know or something, and then she pointed to Charles as if that happened. So, oh, okay, Well but you know this happens. Cheating happens in marriages. Children are born out of wedlock in marriages, and they deserve love too. And if you could get past that mm hm, and you could still treat the child. I know women who have taken in the child of an affair. I do, and I commend them.
Speaker 2: For sure, and it's definitely not the kid's fault. So so then, Britain, can you start to argue? Kenya insists she speaks kindly to everyone and says peasants cannot come for a queen.
Speaker 3: I think she hit a nerve. However, it's it reminded me of Derinda. Eagles don't fly with pigeons. Yes, yes, maybe she should have worded it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now you know Kenya's been a little shady considering herself a queen and everybody she had enough because no good.
Speaker 3: Tamer like it's enough, Like when does it stop? Like when she walked in she pat her on the back. I don't think she meant that. Sometimes you just do that I've done it to people and not meant a thing by it.
Speaker 2: Her saying this statement peasants cannot come for a queen does not warrant.
Speaker 3: That's what I said here and a pistol and like literally losing her shit. I almost feel like she feels she has to compensate for having a little bit less than other people have on the show.
Speaker 2: Maybe so, but outside I've seen this before, and we've all seen this before. But Britt continues to go in on Kenya, saying, today is a day Kenya's going to learn.
Speaker 3: Kenya gets under her skin, Kenya should have fucking and you know what. You know what, Kenya was very good at getting this girl crazy because she kind of like gave her she could be arrogant Nya and this girl could not handle this. Brit cannot handle this.
Speaker 2: So but let me ask you a question. If Kenya did not do what she did and she was still on the show.
Speaker 3: She would have won. Britt would be gone. She swallowed her tongue.
Speaker 2: But do you think do you think, like they were in an endry, they would have removed the pistol and whip comment? Do you think the problem want to remove that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You don't think so. I thought that maybe they just kept it in to show why Kenya was so mad and why she did what she did.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was a it was a scene, it was a fight. They they kept it for a reason. But is Britt feeling like that?
Speaker 2: With guns? Is not good? It's not a good look.
Speaker 3: It was overkill. Who knew what happened with Britt and Mike before she got there? Who knew?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: She she has a thing with Kenya. She's got a thing, whether it's feeling intimidated by her or just not liking her period, or feeling like she's she treated her like some type of way about the ring. Oh, even her friends, even Kelly is saying, definitely overplayed. Yeah, I think this shows a lot of stress on Britt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Queens of Bravo wrote, and I'm not sure if we read this earlier, but it's so painful to see my storyline being told by someone else. With that said, I really appreciate you show, yeah being so kind and supportive of me. So I can't imagine what Kenya is going through now knowing you know this.
Speaker 3: So Britt said, I'm so happy Kelly supports me.
Speaker 2: No, it was Kenya, So Queens of Bravo wrote, uh, it was Kenya. It was a tweet responding to last night's episode, It's so painful to see my storyline being told by someone else. With that said, I really appreciate Kelly being so kind of supportive of me.
Speaker 3: Hasha, There goes BRIT's closest person on the show, Kelly. Yeah, Kelly on Watch What Happens Live kind of inferred that if I'm wrong, Kelly kind of inferred on Watch What Happens Live that Britt overreacted Kenya now saying today in the tweet, you know, I'm so glad Kelly's been standing by me that that breaks down her friendship with with Britt a little bit. Oh oh, Kenya.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious after next we may chess me. I'm curious after next week's episode how the audience is going to feel. Are they going to feel like Kenya should have stayed, should she been fired?
Speaker 3: It's not up. It's a legal issue.
Speaker 2: It is a legal issue, And I'm so curious to what just the fans are going to respond to because as of right now, they are like team Kenya and they're mad that she's gone. But yet we haven't seen what transpires next week yet.
Speaker 3: I heard it's not great. I heard it isn't But I really can't wait to see it, and I want to know where it came from. I want to know where she got it. I want to know everything.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see it and we're gonna hear about it.
Speaker 3: I think, though, Kenya, if I might say so, kept it close to the chest about what she was going to do, because if she said what she was going to do to somebody and they let her do it, they're in trouble too. Yeah, get my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's just not her involved.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's been poster boards at every reunion of things, not everybody. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to find out next.
Speaker 3: Week, guys. Pictures.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thank you so much for tuning in another episode of to Teason a pot and we will see you. I mean, I can't wait to talk about this next week.
Speaker 1: No, like.
Speaker 3: Can't come quick enough.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, Dennis a screener, send it to us. Come on, we won't share, We won't share, all right, Delaures, I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye,