Speaker 1: April has been quite the month for me.
Speaker 2: I had a big photo shoot, a big music video shoot, I attended Latin American Music Awards, and then I hopped on a flight to coach Hella. I really wanted to show my feminine side with a pink dress, and then with my performance, I wanted to show more of my masculine side. While I look at all my messages the next morning and Jennico and Johnny and so many other people were telling me that Bad Bunny showed a picture of my mom on his screens. Ola La comistan Esperrokeustan Moivian. I'm actually feeling really good today and this episode is going to be one that is jam packed because I have so much to fill you in on. The month of April was so crazy for me, and I want to tell you guys all about it. So let's get into it. This is Chicky's and chill.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, April has been quite the month for me. I had a big photo shoot, I had a big music video shoot. I attended Latin American Music Awards in Las Vegas, celebrated Omi's birthday, and then I hopped on a flight to coach Hella. Okay, this is my second time in Coachella, very different type of trip. But I was so excited to watch my girl, my sister Becky g on stage and be somewhat of a assistant to my boyfriend Emilio because you know, he was taking pictures of her. So let me just breathe, because it's gonna be quite a bit. Let's backtrack. Let's start with Monday. Okay, so April seventeenth, All of April was crazy, but I'm gonna start with this because I can't even believe how I got through this week. So April seventeen, I did a video shoot for a new song, which is I Got It from my Mama with Honey County.
Speaker 1: And it was an.
Speaker 2: Early start and we ended pretty late, but it was so fun. So that's how it all started. I was like, Okay, let's do the video shoot for this song, which I absolutely love and she's amazing. So it was easy, peasy. It felt like just an easy day because we were just having so much fun. So then on Tuesday, the next morning, of course, your girl procrastinates a little bit when it comes to packing, so I packed that morning. But not only that, I woke up really early at five in the morning, started packing. I went to go get some botox and encino. So it's like about what I don't know, Like thirty minutes away, I had an appointment at nine o'clock. Okay, how I did all this, I don't know. Came back, finished packing, got ready, I had to do my own makeup, got myself like all you know. I chose my outfit. It was so cute. I put it all together myself. I'm so proud because I've always been pretty good with putting my outfits together. Like I used to shop for my mom. I was kind of like a personal shopper and like her stylist. But then when you start like getting someone to do things for you, like you feel like uncapable of doing it yourself. So that's why I'm saying, I'm so proud. I put my whole offit together and it was super cute. Anyways, did my makeup because I had rehearsals that day, so we jumped on a flight which was delayed an hour and a half and we went to Vegas and I had rehearsals for the Latin American musical Wards. The Latin a Maslama is whatever you want to call it. In Vegas, I did my rehearsal. After the rehearsal, which went amazing, I had a meeting, a very important meeting, which I can't tell you guys about what it was about, but it's something really cool, something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and it came on its own. So I had that meeting. We went to dinner. I was so exhausted. I took you know, it was my manager, my tour manager, Omi, and I went to have a nice steak at the Gordon Ramsey, his restaurant out in Las Vegas, which is I absolutely recommend you guys'. Steak was great. So anyways, go to my room, go to sleep. I fly out you guys the next day, Wednesday, in the morning early, I took a shower. The good thing is I didn't have to take even like a carry on nothing. I just had to take my extensions. But anyways, I didn't have to take anything. I just got took a shower, got on a plane at eight a m. Got to Burbank. I love the Bourbon Careport, by the way, It's just so easy. Straight to the point. Anyways, landed and Burbik at nine fifteen got picked up, went straight to Michael Madre's house. Vanessa, who is my partner also we have a hair care line together and we had a photo shoot for new products, so we had to do like all these photos. And the crazy thing is I had given her that date okay, April nineteenth, almost two months before, because she knows how crazy my schedule is, so she's like, hey, I need dates. So I gave her that date, not knowing that was the week of the Latin American Music Awards, you guys. I did not realize it until like I think the week before and I was in my chair looking at my calendar, and I remember because Jessica, I make up artist, doing my makeup, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She's like, what would happened? I scared her and I said, oh my god, I gave Vanessa this date, and that's like when I'm going to be in Vegas. So I called Richard, my manager. I was like, Richard, what do we have to do on Wednesday after my rehearsals and he's like, oh nothing. We were going to do interviews, but you don't have to. I was like okay, perfect, I'm flying back to La So that's what I did. You guys crazy finished the photo shoot. Okay, I was like, girl, I have from twelve to six o'clock to do these photos and then I have to jump on a plane. I have to leave. Well, Vanessa came with me, she says, fine. Honestly, she was like, okay with changing the date, but we had everything situated, and I felt bad that I had given her that date months and months before that. I was like, Nimolo Caelo, and I just have to do this, like I'm gonna have to sacrifice it. So Vanessa then said, well, I want to go to Vegas too, So she gets on a plane. Mind you, I came from Vegas by myself. I flew by myself to Burbank, which is very rare, and I left with Lando, my videographer, with Jessica, my makeup art is, and Vanessa, my crazy friend and business partner, which actually we need to bring her on the pod. We got to talk about all this stuff. So anyways, there we go. Of course, Vanessa, we're waiting. The flight was delayed again from Burbank to Vegas, and there we are having freaking Bloody Mary's. We had two before the flight took off. I was so exhausted, you guys, I was like, oh my god, I'm trying to feel little sick. So anyways, we get on the plane, we get there. Vanessa was like, I want a party. I was like, girl, no, I need a rest tomorrow or the awards. I was like, see, do get it, go and party yourself. So she did until five in the morning, and I was like, well, nimolo. I went to my room. I took a shower and I knocked out because those Bloody Mary's. It was just too much. Sony was the next day Thursday, were the you know, Latine Mace, which was great. I was so excited. I was so excited to be able. I had envisioned this. I was looking on Pinterest one day. I love Pinterest, and I came across this white, beautiful, drapy short dress and I sent it to my stylust and I said, I want something like this, but I want it pink, and he was already thinking pink for the Latina a. So we were on the same page. And I just wanted something off the shoulders, kind of flowy, very different for me, something short, I usually do long dresses like I usually do mermaid dresses to show my curves, and I wanted to kind of show my legs. Like as I've gotten older, I've been a little bit more insecure about my legs, you know, because things change, you know what I mean, and you know, like celly light and the whole thing. And now that I've lost weight, it's like, I feel like my leg's like a little better. So I don't know, I just was really excited for this dress. So I think that I just woke up just so happy, did my meditation all that good stuff before, and I was excited to put on this dress and it was pink, and I just, I don't know, I felt like I wanted to look like a rose in a way, like a flower and kind of tinkerbellish. You know. I love tinker Bell. So I feel like we really really embodied that with this pink dress. On the carpet and people were asking if I had cut my bangs. No, you guys, I did not cut my bangs. I just had a little piece. It was I was so afraid on the red carpet, you guys, because I was like, oh my god, this thing's in my little two pei, my little bank two pey is gonna fly up because it was so windy out there, but it didn't, and I think it worked out really nicely. And I don't know what has been happening, but for the last few red carpets that I've done, and I think it started at the Latin Grammys with my gold dress, and then my white dress at the Grammys and then this one, I.
Speaker 1: Feel very are you just at ease, just at peace?
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's because I've lost suede, I'm just more confident as a woman, or I'm just really comfortable in my skin and who I am that I've just been very just at ease. I don't get as nervous as I used to. I don't know, And now I just I know the power of no. If I don't want to answer something, I'm not going to answer it. If I don't want to do something and I don't have peace in my heart, I'm not going to do it. Like that all comes with age, you know, So I don't know. But anyways, the dress was awesome. We were, you know, one of the best dress so that was amazing. The performance went great. I really wanted to show my feminine side with a pink dress, very like feminine and just I don't know, like the flower that's blossoming into this new season of her life is kind of my vision for the Red Carpet, and then with my song, with my performance, I wanted to show more of my masculine side but still kind of show like urban you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was crazy because we had a very early morning that day and then I was in.
Speaker 1: The first hour.
Speaker 2: I was literally the third performance from when the show started, so I'm the almost in chinga.
Speaker 1: My team. Honestly, everyone killed it. I am so proud of my team. They killed it. They killed it like they.
Speaker 2: Had already prepped because of course I went from a bun and bangs to having to put all these extensions because I wanted long twenty four inches on stage because I wanted to blow and move like I feel like my long hair. My extensions give me that like power, you know, that Beyonce effect on stage was like I need my hair. So I was like, I don't care what we got to do, but we got to make this happen. That's why I was on the Red carpet one of the first ones. I was like, no, we got to plan this. And usually I'm not the type that likes to get ready at the venue. This is the very first time I ever did that, and it was so peaceful. Now I'm like, we should just do this all the time. But then again, we had really nice green rooms, so we were very comfortable. So I just got there in the morning, got ready for the red carpet there, and then came back and it was just it just worked out really nicely. Anyways, it was a great day. I woke up, I was happy. It just the sun was out. Well, we were all just so happy. It was just nice. So anyways, we were done early because we were one of the first ones up done early with the performance. The performance went awesome. I sang live, And the reason I tell you guys that I sang live is because for a long time I did lip sync. You know, I started my career doing playback, especially at these big awards. Because my management at the time they were very like hesitant about letting me. I wasn't ready to be honest either vocally I wasn't and they didn't want people to talk more crap. And it was just more safe, I guess. So I'm very proud because for the last few award shows I have sang live and that's a little nerve wracking, but I just feel more ready than ever and sing like whoever did play back at the show, Like I'm not taking anything away from anyone, but I'm just so happy. That's a very difficult song to seeing, you guys, but is not an easy song to sing. So the fact that we killed it and people noticed because I messed up a little bit on one of the parts, but no one really noticed, but they noticed that I was singing live, which made me really excited. So that went amazing. So after the show, we were done really early, went back to the room chilled, and then we were going to celebrate Omi's birthday because you know, she turned thirty. So her birthday was the next day, the twenty first of April. So that night where I was like, okay, we have to make sure that we take her to dinner, and I had a plan. Emilio helped me with the with the reservations because he knows people everywhere. Milo's my boyfriend, so anyways, he helped us with the reservations and made it happen, and so we went to catch in Vegas. I highly recommend as well. You guys. You guys know I'm a FOODI I love food, So that's a very good one. They have one here in la as well, but the one in Vegas was really nice. So I took the whole team, all of us. It was about I don't know fifteen people. Another one of my business partners for my nutrition company, bay abouty Nutrition. She met me in Vegas. She just I don't know what she got up her butt. She's like, I'm going to Vegas too, I'm going to go hang out. So she was there, the team was there, We had reservations and I invited bessel Pluma. That was like our first time really initially, like meeting. We've known about each other and we've seen each other, but our first first time that we actually met was there at Latine Ma's and at that dinner. Because my manager kind of manages him. What does manage him? Mister Bull and the head of his record label he had like this. He was a distributor for CDs and stuff like that. So I grew up seeing him. So his name is George Braheen. Shout out to him. He's amazing, he's super talented. I think he's also helped manage and was my uncle Lupigo's record label as well, so I've known him forever. So it was just like a nice little like get together and everyone was tripping out because I didn't tell anyone that I had invited Bessel. I was like, I'm just whatever, I'm not gonna everyone. You know, Bessel Pluma is like the biggest star right now, so the point where he is the first regional Mexican artist to hit number one on the global charts, like that's amazing, and he's twenty three years old.
Speaker 1: He's super chill.
Speaker 2: I met his girl, I met his team, really nice, really nice guy. I didn't really feel tired because I started having espresso martinis, so that shit kept me up. But anyways, we had a good time saying happy birthday to miss Owe Me and then the plan was to go to a strip club afterwards, but we didn't make it there. We went to the after party because that's where Bessel wanted to go, so we were all kind of just like hang in. But then there's something in me, you guys, and this happens to me, like it just happens out of nowhere. I was having a great time. I was like, okay, cool, yeah, yeah, mind you. I had to be up early the next day, so I don't know. It must have been like one or two in the morning. I think I don't remember exactly what time it was. But we were at the after party. We had just gotten there, maybe like twenty minutes before, and I was done. I was like, you, guys, I want to go home. Everyone's like, what we just got here? Were supposed to go to the strip club after. I was like, no, I have to be up early, like I gotta go. And I felt so bad because George had gotten us bottles and everything, but I wasn't feeling good. I felt like, I don't know, I don't know if it was just I had too many espresso martini's. I just was not feeling good like I felt it was. I gotta go. It was like a mini anxiety Atteck, I guess, I don't know. I didn't even say bye to anybody. I feel so bad. Anyways, we left and I went to my room, and apparently Omi and Vanessa, because Vanessa's the only one that was freaking down, went out and kept drinking till five in the morning.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was so scared.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, I fell asleep right, But I was like, okay, I have to be up at six in the morning to catch a flight. And I was like, ohm's not going to wake up. And I text her and she wasn't answering. So then I called her. I was like, hey, are you up. She's like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm good. Still drunk off her ass, you guys, I think she hadn't even slept and Betisima. Anyways, she took me to the airport. How I packed everything? I have no idea, but anyways, I made it to the airport. I was so afraid because I had to go meet Emilio in Coachella for the Becky Gee concert for her set at Coachella, and I was scared. I was scared that I wasn't going to make it. I was like, Jane, whatever you do. He told me, it's fine, go out have fun, but if you don't make it on that flight, I'm be very upset. So I think I had that in the back.
Speaker 1: Of my mind too.
Speaker 2: When we were out at the after party, I was thinking, oh my god, he's gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 1: I was like, I need to be up.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty responsible, though, I'll probably be running to the fucking gate and I did. I was I think I haven't ran to a freaking gate. And I don't know how long, but I made it. I landed Coachella. It must have been what nine in the morning. He picks me up. We go and do our check in at Coachella. He had to be with Becky at eleven. Mind you, I'm not in my Coachella outfit. I had only showered. I was like planning on my makeup, the whole thing. I was so exhausted. I wanted to go back. I was like, can I just go to the room and like take a nap? You know, why don't you go meet Becky, you know, in her dressing room and do your thing and then I'll meet you later. He's like, absolutely not. He's like, it's gonna be crazy, and it was. We had a walk so far. It was insane. Mind you. I come from a week a tired, like I'm so tired, a crazy last week, and there I was. I was his assistant. I was his assistant. I was like, whatever you need. But actually he was taking care of me. I was like, I felt so bad. But anyways, the good thing is that then Becky texted him and said, hey, don't worry. You don't have to be here at eleven, just get here at twelve. So it gave us some time. Went back to the room, didn't put any makeup on, nothing. I just put on a little bit of blush and I put on my hat and I put on my outfit and I was like, e f it called it today. And we went to the show and there I was while she was getting ready. She has a pretty good playlist that she set me. You guys, what she listens to while she's getting ready for her show is so awesome. So I was just a fly on the wall. I was trying to stay out of people's way. I was like, if you guys need help, I was just in a corner, just minding my business, chilling. It was so different for me because usually it's other people and I'm the artist, and you know what I mean. It was just different to be like a friend there and a girlfriend and watching everyone work and being like I kind of had forgotten a little bit what it was to be like behind the scenes sort of thing, and I saw it from the beginning when she walked in and she was in her cute little like outfit without makeup, but she looks beautiful without makeup. And she started getting ready. And the cool thing is that her whole team is super nice, good vibes. I felt very welcome. I started drinking I think around two o'clock, so I was like, okay, I w I need some tequilla in my life. She didn't go up until like, I think five point thirty, so by the time she went up, I was feeling real good. And yeah, I saw her show, and can I just tell you, guys.
Speaker 1: I cried.
Speaker 2: I cried watching her I don't know as an artist, because she inspired me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, this is inspirational. She comes.
Speaker 2: She's from Englewood, I'm from Long Beach, we're both Mexican American. We're two hundred percent. We call each other's sister, you know. And just to see like her mom and her sister and just her family there, I was overwhelmed. I was just felt like so excited my face the entire time, and media has the perfect picture. I didn't even know he was taking pictures of me because he's taking pictures of her obviously, but I think he just saw me in the audience. I was just like in awe. Everything everything, the production was awesome. She sounded incredible, her voice was just so beautiful live, and she was dancing and singing at the same time, which is fucking hard. But she had worked her way there. You know, she did boxing, she was working out a lot, and she does a lot of like things that similarities.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what her routine or her regimen or what she does before going on stage. She does breathing exercises, she was doing playings, she was working out her arms like it was just cute little things that I was like, dude, that's awesome. I do a lot of the same stuff, so watching it in a different way from the outside inn was so awesome. Anyways, so now I know the reason is this girl can fucking sing and dance is because she's prepared herself for that, and that's freaking amazing because it's very hard, you guys, I mean, it's difficult to dance and sing. So anyways, I was just in awe. And then the set was amazing. She did this whole tribute to Selena and or Selena and amazing. She hadn't done that on the first weekend, so this was like very new had I watched her first performance on my phone while I was at the nel salon the first weekend, and it was great, but this one was like ten times better. I don't know, I just she was at ease, she felt good like and she was telling us afterwards how certain things went wrong, but I didn't see anything at all. You know, she's a perfectionist. I think as artists were perfectionists and we want everything to turn out perfectly. But as the audience, I didn't realize anything. She sounded amazing, but then I started bawling like a little baby when Shower came on. That was how she closed her her show. That's like the song that made Becky gee who she is is like Shower, you know, and I just started showering. My eyes started showering. Dude, I was crying.
Speaker 1: I couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: And I think it was because I remember listening to that song with my mom and it reminds me of my niece. You know, my niece Luna, who loves Becky. She's a huge I think she's like her number one fan. And I just I remember singing that song in our Encino house with my mom, and you know, it's just I don't know, it just made me.
Speaker 1: I was crying.
Speaker 2: I was crying, and I just it was so I can't even explain what I felt, because it was like the admiration as an artist to another artist, and also the hopes of like one day I can be on that stage, and then that's like my sister and now she's doing her thing, and then my mom. It was just so many things, and it was so cute because I was standing with her mom, who I called Mama as well, and her mom's boyfriend who's amazing he's Eddie, and her sister and just everyone and they were taking care of me and they're like.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? And I'm like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. Like I was just bawling, dude.
Speaker 2: It was so emotional, so beautiful, and I just couldn't wait to tell her how proud I I was. And we hugged or we cried and it was just it was really nice. So it was worth it. The no sleeping, It was just so worth it, and I felt I left there so inspired. I was like one day, one day, and her mom even told me, she said, one day, Janee, it's gonna be you up there, and I'm like, oh my god. So that was my experience at Coachella, and we were supposed to go out. I wanted to stay to see if any thoughts see bad Bunny, but I was exhausted. I think Emilia and I were both just so tired. So we're like, Okay, let's go take a nap and then we'll come back. Didn't happen. We knocked out. I remember Johnny calling me like at ten something. He's like, why are you asleep? Aren't you and Coachella?
Speaker 1: I'm like yeah. I was like, what's I thought?
Speaker 2: You know, every time one of my siblings call me, I'm just like, what's going on? I thought something had happened. He's like, no, I just want to know if you have a bottle open or a wine here that I can drink. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, go ahead, But I don't know. Emilio and I were those people at Coachella asleep. We missed other performances after Becky's because Coachella, you guys, kicks your ass and it was so hot and there's a lot of walking and I was in my cute little cowboy boots thinking I was just real cute, and it was they were the wrong shoes to wear. So yes, I slept. I missed a very important part, like I really wanted to go watch Bad Bunny, and then I get while I look at all my messages the next morning, and Jennica and Johnny and so many other people were telling me that Bad Bunny showed a picture of my mom on his screens. Dude, that is so amazing. I wish I would have been there for that moment. That I think is the only thing I regret, because I was so comfortable asleep, and I'm glad I rested because I needed it.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, what a fucking moment.
Speaker 2: How iconic that the biggest well, honestly, it's between Bad Bunny and bessel Bluma right now, like the biggest artists in the world are like paying tribute and honoring my mother that way, you know. And of course there were others of course, like we sent Fernandez. My mom was the first one to come out on the screen, and it just it's crazy, you guys like to think. When I watched it, and I was thinking all those people that are there to watch Bad Bunny, they're looking and that that's my mom. That's the woman I came out of. That's the woman that conceived me. Like it's just so crazy still to this day.
Speaker 1: To think like that's my mom. It was just so awesome, so bad money.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to the Chickens and Chill podcast, thank you so much, go tell a Bad Bunny, you guys, but no, thank you.
Speaker 1: I wow, get ching, go on. I don't know. That was so awesome. And I'm sure all the other families we sent this. Who else was on there?
Speaker 2: I think Juangabriel, so many, so many legends all Selena was right next to my mom.
Speaker 1: I do dude.
Speaker 2: For my mom to be there with Selena Vicente Fernandez, Juangabriel, all these amazing legends, it's just damn it felt and it still feels just amazing. I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful. So that was cool. I missed it, damn it. I can't believe it. But the good thing I have it on video. That that's good. That feels good. The next day we woke up, we went to breakfast at this like local Mexican spot, which was so delicious there in Coachella, and then.
Speaker 1: We drove back.
Speaker 2: We drove back and we took a little nap once we got here to La, to our house, and then we went to go watch the fight, the Ryan Garcia fight and the Tank fight. You guys, I don't know if you guys watched it, but there was no way. That's why Media wanted to come back. He's like, we can stay in Coachella all weekend, but I just really want to watch the fight. His friends were having it, so they hosted us and dude, crazy ass fight. Now, a lot of people have asked me who I was going for, and I'm gonna be honest. Okay, fine whatever. I like Ryan, I think, of course as soon Muchacho wappos.
Speaker 1: He's a good looking dude.
Speaker 2: He's he's talented, and you would think, Okay, you're Mexican, you have to go for the Mexican. But I love boxing, you guys very much. I'm a huge fan, and so is Emilio. So I went for Tank. And I didn't say that out loud because I knew people would get upset because it's like, okay, as Mexicans, we got to go for the Mexican and yes, yes, yes, I get that, but my logical mind was with Tank, and I just feel like he was more prepared and he has shown me that he's more prepared and he's very dedicated. Without taking anything away from Ryan, because again I think he's talented, but Tank has had some pretty serious, you know, opponents under his belt, so I just felt like he it was a little bit more prepared for this fight. So that's what it was, Tank one. And that day we were having we were all saying there that we were there watching the fight. We're like, we're having an adult cella. We were having wine, just super chill, nothing crazy, and it was nice. So that was my week, you guys. That was my crazy ass week in April. Mind you, I did a lot in April, but I just felt like I wanted to share that week with you guys. Because on Sunday, instead of you think, oh, She's gonna lay in bed all day.
Speaker 1: No, that did not happen.
Speaker 2: We know. We slept in a little bit and then we went to go see Immidio's mom and his grandmom, and then we went you know, car shopping, and I was so exhausted, you guys, Oh my god, Anyways, it was a great week. It was a great week, and I don't regret it. I think it was an amazing week. And thank goodness, I can go to work and you know, and I can do my thing, and I can be happy, and I can go support my friends and I can support my boyfriend and do the things that I love to do. Because once I have children, you guys, is it's going to be very different. So anyways, just thinking about that week is just like shit, how.
Speaker 1: Did I do it? How did we do it?
Speaker 2: All? Right? Guys, that was my crazy week in April. Thank you for listening and going with me on this journey. And as you know, I always have to share my motivational quote for the week. I chose this one because I feel that team is very important and like they say, there's no I in team. So here's a quote on a team. It's not the strength of the individual players, but it is the strength of the unit and how they all function together.
Speaker 1: Just thought i'd share that one. I thought it was really beautiful.
Speaker 2: So you guys, thank you for listening los Quiro Mocho Migo on my podcast chikis in Chill and I will catch you on the next episode. Okay, don't miss it, all right, don't miss it. I love you guys, misitos. Do you need advice on love, relationships, health emails. I'm so excited to share with you that my Cheeky's and Chill podcast will have an extra episode drop each week.
Speaker 1: I'll be answering all your questions.
Speaker 2: Just leave me a voice message, betters One Menday. All you have to do is go to speak pipe dot com, slash Cheekys and Chill podcast and record your questions.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear from you.
Speaker 2: This is a production of iHeartRadio and v Michael Dura podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michael Dura Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h I q U i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast, and check us out on YouTube.