Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phones happened the return of missus Moshcallopsis. Oh yes, and her nephew Marvin, her son, her son Martin Mark.
Speaker 2: I get so confused.
Speaker 1: All right, So how irritating is she today? All right? So Lillian and Victoria they own a salon and one of their you know, one of their customers, Netley, wants to play the phone taps. She said, call them up because they always get these crazy people calling them. So call up and like, say, you want to get a wax or something. So miss Mosh Gallopsis wants to get a first wax.
Speaker 2: First wax.
Speaker 1: That's a good time, she started. Yep, all right, let's listen in to missus Daniel, thank you.
Speaker 2: For calling spots to Victoria, how can I help you?
Speaker 1: I wanted to make an appulment.
Speaker 2: For what kind of service?
Speaker 1: I want to make a wax and appuyment?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we do axing. Which part of the body did you want?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: We do bikini waxes, under armed waxes, upper lip.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, Like, what what do you do to the bikini line? What happens?
Speaker 2: We apply a wax.
Speaker 1: You mean you can go inside my private parts with wax?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Have you never wax before?
Speaker 1: No, I'm an old lady. I don't know. We didn't wax our parts back then. But I just got myself a boyfriend, and so my son Marvin said, Mom, you probably want to get some waxing done for the summer time. So that's why I called you.
Speaker 2: Your son told you to get a bikini wax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my son Marvin, he's up on all that stuff. I don't know. I don't know this stuff. He said something about my legs getting the waxing too, because I look like a bell.
Speaker 2: Do you want the bikini wax and the leg wax?
Speaker 1: If I get a discount? If I get my legs? Am my bikinis done?
Speaker 2: No, we don't have any packages. All those are separate.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of giving you a gift because I got lots of hair and you'll be taking all my hair away, so I'm giving you something. Don't you think you should be giving me something? Man, I got a lot of hair. Let me tell you he is wor man?
Speaker 2: Do you want to make an appointment otherwise? I'm not sure what else? Tell Doc huh.
Speaker 1: All right, well without the senior did a scamp? How much does it cost?
Speaker 2: Bazillion? Is seventy eighth? Just the bikinis sixty?
Speaker 1: All right? Wait, hold on, so if I go to Brazil to get it, I get the senior discount.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, I can't help you any longer. We have customers here in person that are in front of me right now, so please just give us a callback once you figure out what it is that you want. Solon and stop.
Speaker 3: This is le mean speaking. How may I help you?
Speaker 1: Is hallalneen. I was just talking to a really nice lady and she told me that if I got a wax in there, you give me the senior discounts the.
Speaker 3: Way to go to see this.
Speaker 2: I think she's she's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hello, ma'am, excuse me just because I'm an old lady don't mean I can't hear you. And I heard you told me I was crazy in the background.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: If you'll we'll offer a senior's discounts, especially for something as intimate as waxing.
Speaker 1: All right, Can I make an appointment then?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: All right, I want to come in at seven thirty am. On Wednesday. We don't open until ten ten o'clock in the morning, all right, So can you squeeze me in at like nine thirty? Because my law and orders on and I want to watch my repeats of low and orders. I have to make sure i'm home by.
Speaker 3: Ten am, Camanda ding thirty, okay, ma'am. Anything before ten am is not enough?
Speaker 1: All right? Fine? And how about eight pm?
Speaker 3: Then, I'm sorry, we close at seven pm.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. You people do not know how to do business. You said anything after ten am, So I pick a PM and.
Speaker 3: You tell me no, our business is only opening from ten am to seven pm. We are happy to help you during those hours, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am, that's Malvin's the one who's going to drive me for the wax and can he be in the room when I get the waxing done?
Speaker 3: That's hid an unorthodox. We usually don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not Orthodox. I'm a Catholic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what she said. She wants to get with her son in the room. Ma'am, you can make an appointment between ten and seven.
Speaker 1: You don't have any respect the old people to talk to.
Speaker 2: Me that way. Respectful that you're calling my place of business, and.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking questions. All I want is to know because my son Marvin has to drive me there.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your son, but maybe he looks at your all day and he could do the waxing for you.
Speaker 1: Why don't you? One that I was trying to do is make an appoint me to get my private pots wax because I got a boyfriend now, and instead of being happy for me, you'd be so nasty.
Speaker 2: Man. I am so happy that you have a boyfriend. This is wonderful. Okay, stop calling here now.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to make an appollytment and said, taking.
Speaker 2: My appointment off my phone? Huh, I know you hear me. You can't possibly hear me.
Speaker 1: Huh are you putting?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call the I'm gonna trace your call. I'm gonna trace your call.
Speaker 1: You're gonna trace it back to Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. What you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a phone praise. Oh my gosh, who told you to call us?
Speaker 1: Nelly?
Speaker 2: Nelly? All right, well, tell Nellie that she has to pay double now and she comes in for
Speaker 1: A next Ques the Elvis Duran phone tap yep,