Speaker 1: It's Wednesday, July thirtieth. This is the morning.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Epstein continues to reach out his hand from the grave to his old best friend, Donald Trump, who tells us now the source of his bitter estrangement from Jeffrey Epstein was the former's poaching from the ladder, which includes apparently Virginia Goodfree.
Speaker 3: I have a great spat, one of the best spas in the world at bar Laca, and people would take it out of the spa hired by him. In other words, Gun and other people would come and complain, this guy is taking people from the spot. I didn't know that. And then when I heard about it, I told him, I said, listen, we don't want you taking our people, whether it was spa or not spa, I don't want him taking people.
Speaker 1: And he was fine.
Speaker 3: And then not too long after that he did it again, and I said, out of here.
Speaker 2: Stulen, you know persons that include from Virginia Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think she worked at the spot.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think that was one of the people with him.
Speaker 1: He's told her.
Speaker 2: This poor child abused by Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and the callous indifference of the most powerful people in the world who came through Jeffrey Epstein's front door and out over and over and over again without bothering to care. They looked, they saw, and they looked away. This is what Ali Vizel said about indifference, and that is the sin here.
Speaker 1: It is the sin of indifference.
Speaker 2: Trump's indifference, Alan Dershowitz indifference, Bill Gates, indifference, Bill Clinton's indifference, and so it.
Speaker 1: Goes on and on and on.
Speaker 2: Now, as a political matter, Donald Trump is a demagogue and a liar, the most spectacular in American history, who, somehow, through luck and miracle and our shared collective misery, has been paired up against opponents where incredibly, the liar in two national elections was viewed on the issues of the day as the more honest candidate. And because of that, today in America we have this.
Speaker 4: And this ice officers and border shows. They don't need probable calls to walk up somebody briefly detainment and question them. They just needed so totalitate the circumstances, right, they just got through the observation, you know, get our typical artychlical facts based on the location, the occupation, their physical appearance their actions, like a uniform border place walks up to them at for instance, a home depot, and they got all these artychical facts. Plus the person walks away or runs away. Agents are trained what they need to detain somebody temporarily and question them. It's not probable calls, it's reasonable suspicion.
Speaker 2: We have insanity involving cancer Research agency.
Speaker 5: Was not doing what it was supposed to be doing, which is preventing disease, chronic disease, particularly in Americans. Americans during that period got sicker and sicker and sicker. Oh, and the agency has blown. When I got there, there were one hundred communications departments. There were fifty to forty procurement departm IT departments, forty HR departments. And we streamline the agency. We got rid of the redundancy, and that's how we save that money.
Speaker 2: We have trillions of dollars of debt, We have incoherence in our national security policy, and we have a growing venom emanating from the White House, that is the current at some level of a new national religion of malice. There is no small number of Americans who are cheering for the cruelty and cheering for the brutality and are turned on by the cruelty porn that's being produced on places like Fox News.
Speaker 6: Here, seventy percent seven zero percent that people were arresting are criminals, heartstop seventy percent who are the other thirty percent? The other thirty percent are national security threats, the rest of our three hundred Iranian nationals. These are people who are national security trusts based on intelligence, base on other information. These are people we have to take off the street, that we have to deport. Who's the rest of that thirty percent? These are people they headdo process.
Speaker 1: What Donald does is throw out meat to the masses.
Speaker 2: Lock up Obama, Lock up Kamalah, lock up everybody, shoot the Mexicans, everything and anything to avoid talking about that hand reaching up and out from the grave, over and over and over again. It makes us look at Donald Trump, those weird and strange and immoral and disgusting moments, like when he said this about the teenage beauty pageants.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the funniest is that I'll go backstage before a show, yes, and everyone's getting dressed ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant.
Speaker 1: And therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting. I want to make sure they're like everything.
Speaker 3: The dresses, everyone okay, you know they standing there with is everybody okay?
Speaker 1: And you see these incredible looking women. Or he said this about his daughter, buncle.
Speaker 3: Weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.
Speaker 1: I'm talking. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of talk these days about manhood, about being a man, about what men are supposed to do. Be like the collapse of a code, if you will. Here's the deal. Fathers don't talk about their daughters like this ever. Fathers protect their daughters, that'll fetishize them. There's always been something sick and wrong with Donald Trump, and to be surprising when you think about it, when you delve deeply and ponder the scum baggery that flourishes around Donald Trump, that in the end, who would be his friend? A man who struggles with connection, who seeks only domination, who would it be that he would find his way to? And in the end, of course, he was the man he drew pictures for and joked with the most notorious American pedophile of the twenty first century, the friend of the President, Donald Trump's bestie, Jeffrey Epstein. And so this is a scandal stoked by conspiracy, inflamed by nuts. All of them around Trump had positions of power. Now and now the reality, the truth, all of it is coming due. And the wall cannot hold the water back because that truth is spilling over the top and it's going to come out, every detail of it. The accountability for what these people did and to whom they did it were at the edge of it coming do And the first place that sunlight's going to hit is on one of the most corrupt men, at the center of one of the most corrupt events, who reigns from one of the most corrupt places on earth, the patio of maur A Lago in Palm Beach, Florida. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack.
Speaker 1: Thank you.