Speaker 1: Don't know every day waiting click up the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Finish for y'all. Done morning. Everybody is the j n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. Lawla roses here as well. We got a special guest in the building, Ladies and gentlemen, He's back. Dash, Ladies and gentlemen, Good morning day. What's that I'm wanting? Well? How are you feeling? First and foremost I feel great.
Speaker 3: Well, First, I want to say that I really appreciate y'all coming in pausing a face to face conversation to the mic, to the mic, face to face conversation with me.
Speaker 4: So, like.
Speaker 3: You know in the street, when people want to sit down and talk, that respect each other, even if they beefing at the table. Because y'all came to the table, there has to be respect. So I got to respect y'all, and I'm gonna respect. I want you to respect me. And first I wanted to give y'all some gifts. Nicolet that's remember a little white, little white lesbian a Leah, Oh my god, that's her that I will.
Speaker 5: Not call you that, but you.
Speaker 6: Remember he said that.
Speaker 3: That's what I said it because that's what she reminds me of.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, God, that's her right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a record. Well, she's gonna she reminds you of a little white.
Speaker 2: If she is a white lesbian.
Speaker 3: If if Aleah was white, she probably would have been like because she's a little dark too, So like you havet like a white girl version of Leah, like she'd be a lesbian. And you don't think that hurts artists when y'all do that, though, comparing other people, Yeah, because it sets the bar to get Why do you think I compared her because of her singing, her singing, of her artistry. I was comparing her because of the person that she is. There's a lot of things about Leah that I was in love with that you don't know.
Speaker 2: A all this is.
Speaker 3: This is black Guns Vinyl, which, by the way, we I guess I'll make this announcement that we are now being considered for a Grammy. So make sureulation even though you're never oh ye did play it, you've been looking at I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Look, he was about to say that we didn't.
Speaker 2: Know it wasn't I remember.
Speaker 3: I just say, also, I know I know you all got kids or have grandkids or whatever.
Speaker 5: This is my girl's book that she wrote. This is one.
Speaker 3: This book sold eighty thousand books independently, you know, for the family office, and then this is her second book.
Speaker 5: But we did that independent and we go around.
Speaker 3: To the schools and we make sure the kids have books, like one out of sixteen kids I mean don't have books. I mean, rather like every sixteen kids.
Speaker 5: I forgot that.
Speaker 3: But you know, you never seen me doing that once and going to the schools.
Speaker 1: I never seen you go to the school.
Speaker 3: Pinch you on my Instagram. Oh you never saw that. You see the other stuff, but you never seen me order the schools. You never say nothing about that. That's what I wonder we're gonna talk about that today.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let's do this rbal.
Speaker 3: Fair one I do and again I appreciate it. So let's do some boundaries right because everyone says, like, yeo, what happens is when people cut me off, I talk louder. So if you cut me off, I'm gonna talk louder. It's not gonna be any disrespect. I just don't like being cut off because I want you to I want to be able to complete my point, and I'll.
Speaker 5: Do this give you the same respect. So let's do this.
Speaker 3: I'd like you to every single thing that you've been saying when I'm not here, in question you've had. Now that I'm here, I'd like you to ask me you too, because I heard I saw all this stuff y'all said. I posted it just because I'm like, when I see them, we'll talk about it. So what were your questions you were saying something?
Speaker 1: My first question was about the Paintentful?
Speaker 4: What about it?
Speaker 1: Did you own pain Theful?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did fifty cent acquire ownership of pain Theful?
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Let's put this in work. No, I'm sorry I asked the question. You just cut me off.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 3: I want you to notice every time you do that. Okay, okay, okay, and you would get me. They would say I'm bugging if I yelled. But please let me complete my sentence, and please don't tell me how we do things. That's going to be a trigger. So I'm just talking normally. Do you remember when fifty cent was supposed to be putting out a documentary about puff on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yes? Where is it?
Speaker 1: I think it's still happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, he's capping. So I'm you know, I talk a different language than most people. I'm a boss. So number one, there is no rights to be bought. So I knew he was trolling. And you got to remember Cam tried to have my son.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this. Do you think messing with people's children is are right?
Speaker 2: Can you answer that question? No, that's not fair.
Speaker 1: You didn't answer that.
Speaker 5: Originally I did answer it. I just told you that he's capping.
Speaker 3: So he didn't get the rights to How would if you? That's the thing is. You know what the problem is. How you cut me off again? You cut me off again? See this, let's take a commercial break.
Speaker 2: You keep cutting me.
Speaker 3: Do you don't think that's problematic that you keep cutting people off and you're interviewing them. You're really trying to tell me how to answer and you expect me not to.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to trigger me?
Speaker 1: No? I just want you to answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, so didn't let me How can I answer? You could cut me off? I told you he doesn't have the rights. No one has the rights. Who are you gonna buy the rights from? I wasn't planning on making paid and full about those people again, I was making my paid in full and you know you don't have to buy the rights. I was actually there, so you know, fifty trolls and I was saying and I felt like you were interrupting me, and I like you to answer my question.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like I've answered yours?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you think it's all right to bring people's children involved?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Did you know that Cam called my son and try to give him money?
Speaker 1: I heard you say that.
Speaker 5: You think that's okay.
Speaker 1: I need to know what he gave.
Speaker 5: Try to get me doesn't matter, he's my Okay, do you think that job?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've heard your answer. Do you think it's ok.
Speaker 2: I don't know their relationship like y'are y'are from the same place, like he might look at him? Then I get it, they're different. I'm saying, I got you calls my son and says your logan, hear something while you're beefing. I wouldn't have a problem.
Speaker 3: You know that sounds like bullshit, that's not it does because you know and you have emotional intelligence. Absolutely, you're up here and let me just say, well, okay, let me finish that. You should know that if someone's beefing with someone, you don't tell their kids, and you don't get with that person's children. And you know better than that, So don't act stupid.
Speaker 2: If y'all are beefing, and that's something different, But.
Speaker 1: What you call it beef?
Speaker 5: You said, well, it's not. I'm not going to get violent.
Speaker 3: It's definitely like him coming pause against me is almost like Fredo going against Michael Corleon. You understand what I'm saying. Do you watch The Godfather? What's your favorite move? Uh?
Speaker 1: It depends Maia movie, Good.
Speaker 3: Felsa okay man too, so you know the rules. My favorite movie of all time is The Godfather. I studied it. I read the book and burnt me out. Remember Godfather too, when he pretended to be weak, then he took out the Five Families, and then his brother Fredo betrayed him. See, betrayal is something that happens over and over again. You can never expect not to get portrayed by your brother that you remember. Last time I was here, I said, you don't mess with That's why I don't be around men. So we all know they betrayed Jesus, I said this. You walked in with a man, can I finish?
Speaker 2: Please? Control men? Don't you do the therapy thing?
Speaker 3: I want you to ask your therapist do you interrupt people? And how problematic that is at this age?
Speaker 1: But you know you said you don't be around me.
Speaker 3: There's the emotional intelligence. Now you're gonna go in on my words, dumb Come on, man, let's move forward. Let's move f one speed. Don't pretend to be foolish. You know you're talking to a smart man. You know you maybe forget what I was gonna say. See, oh, godfather correct? So do you remember he pretended to be weak? His crew was like, yo, why are you letting them push and muscle us? And then all of a sudden he hit the five families and one day he waited for his mother to die, asked his little brother to come to the lake house and pop them.
Speaker 2: I watched that movie.
Speaker 3: I like the way that God for all the moves, So just keep that in mind. Next question, I do have a question, Well, yeah, because you why don't you to address the things we are asking to get into that?
Speaker 2: The first question I have is is we know Dame Dash businessman, entrepreneur, right chairman, worth close to one hundred million at one time. Never fifty million. That says thirty million.
Speaker 5: I never had that much money to look at in my life.
Speaker 2: They say that the network was about thirty to fifty million.
Speaker 3: It's this thing you guys believe the internet. You guys are adults that believe what you reading here in the newspaper, and y'all talk the most shit.
Speaker 5: So you guys are talking about things with no research.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: See the problem is, and this is actually I want to keep it on you.
Speaker 2: So one question? Could you cut me in a question?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, so my question.
Speaker 1: Cut them off through them.
Speaker 3: I said sorry, that's called that's called you've been in therapy.
Speaker 6: You said sorry.
Speaker 2: I always say sorry, sorry. I just don't. You haven't been here.
Speaker 5: No I haven't.
Speaker 3: The thing is you'll be cutting me off and then I'll get triggered. I watched and I was like, oh, because he cuts me off. That's what makes me.
Speaker 2: So my question an entrepreneur, what chairman, right?
Speaker 1: Boss?
Speaker 2: You go from having a huge value to being in the negative. How does that happen from being a boss? Explain it down and break that down for people that follow you. They aspire to be you. I'm gonna tell you please.
Speaker 3: So the reason why I filed was because I've had twenty million dollars of taxes. First off, do you know anybody that paid twenty five million dollars of taxes.
Speaker 2: In your life?
Speaker 5: Name one person you know? I don't, Okay, so why would I be the first? Nobody?
Speaker 2: Guys does that. That's what chapter is for.
Speaker 3: The problem with filing is black people don't file because they don't understand it. And that's why when you guys talk about things, I wish you'd really do your research. Chat GBT does exist. So if you really wanted to know how fifty bought it, asked chat GBT, how could he have bought it? Who could he have brought it from? Did you hear an announcement in deadline? Do you even read deadline?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, then if it wasn't in deadline.
Speaker 3: Deadline several times, if you want to, if you if you were in if you read deadline, if you if you know about deadline, why wasn't their announcement in any trade magazine?
Speaker 2: If it's not announcement in the Wall.
Speaker 3: Street Journal, the New York Times or whatever trade WWD, you can't believe it?
Speaker 6: Why though, because most of the time, you didn't ask a question.
Speaker 2: I wanted to know how he got to a particular where you were in the That was the question I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: So again, number one, most companies aren't owned like rich people are rich families. They don't put anything in their and they build their family office. So I filed because again I've had twenty million dollars thirty of taxes, but they don't bother me because in order to have thirty million dollars means you made a lot. So in order to pay it back, I can't get a job to pay it back. I got to keep investing until I coul Ka back. Nothing could be in my name. They put leans on all my accounts years ago. So that's why when they said there's nothing in your account, I don't have an account. How could I open when they leaned it. So I've been building my family office. So you have no assets. I have no assets, but my family. That's all I care about, you know what I'm saying. So I filed because you know that guy Chris Brown has been suing me and I was going to make a bunch of very major family.
Speaker 2: He's not talking about the artists and the singer Chris Brown. People will think that, and.
Speaker 5: I didn't mind you interrupting me to do that.
Speaker 2: I apologize, but I wanted to clear things up.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. So every time I was launching something with my family office, he sent the letter saying that you know, I owe the money, but it's my family office. But it muddies the waters. So if you have a contract, especially working here, and somebody sent the bum letter, as soon as it's a lawyer, it shuts down.
Speaker 5: It muddies the waters. And I was about to make some major announcements. You want to hear one. I'm now the chairman of Revolt right now, and I also I have fifteen I got you. So I'm now the chairman of Revolt with.
Speaker 3: A pathway you see, because he wants to trigger, and I want you to acknowledge that. So I'm now Cam's boss, the chairman of Revolt with a pathway to acquisition. I've been trying to buy d Deadline.
Speaker 5: Can you stop?
Speaker 3: Can you stop in the review me please? So Deadline wasn't didn't make the announcement for this particular situation.
Speaker 5: They didn't want to.
Speaker 3: I had an announcement I was going to make with BT, but Paramount stepped in and they said do it later, and they didn't want to be a part of this mess.
Speaker 2: But it will be in something.
Speaker 5: You know, this gets played tomorrow, so the announcement will be in the trades tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So I've been trying to buy Revolt and I also just did a twenty five episode deal for my podcast for Bosses Take Losses, And I'm putting on my content on Revolt Dope. Yes, you know, so that I could see how to monitor. I have to put together a certain kind of a plan for acquisition. So in the next thirty days, I'm gonna just be a real chairman and play all these movies and then I'm going to and then I'm going to, uh hopefully I'll stay the chairman, but I gotta go make movies.
Speaker 2: Somebody would say, how how would you buy?
Speaker 3: Why would you say? Why wouldn't you say congratulations? Congratulations? Don't seem excited, congratulations. You have to understand let me finish, like right right?
Speaker 2: What somebody would say, Well.
Speaker 3: Now you're now you're going to be the mister research, but you're asking me why fifty cents? But you guys got fooled. Wait wait, let me finish. Let me finish real quick. I'm announcing it the day before it's announced.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 3: So I wasn't gonn announce it and then say it here. I wouldn't have to, you know what I mean. So I did it, and I timed it where it would come out when this comes out, So tomorrow will be an announcement. Also, I'm putting because I've already made my paid in full. I made that already. It's already trademarked. You don't have to clear the rights because we lived it, you know what I'm saying. So that movie is gonna come out, that TV show is gonna I'm gonna start with the docu series. You want to see the trailer, of course, because I've already made it.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 3: But just back to what you're saying about money. Do y'all really think anybody, oh shit, I'm a rookie. Do you think anybody actually uses them own money when they acquire something? Do you think that sometimes that's true?
Speaker 2: Sometimes people do?
Speaker 3: I feel sorry for you, bro, sometimes people, But you taught us that you said your own money. If you don't put up your own money, you're not the boss.
Speaker 4: And none.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm trying to tell you nobody's a boll I put up my own money.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this. Let me ask you this. I think you guys have to get up. We'll do that again. Let me ask a quick question. If somebody gets a loan for one hundred and eighty million dollars, are they rich or broke?
Speaker 2: No, they're not rich. It's so responsible loan.
Speaker 3: It's a loan, So you don't think so if the billionaire that you think all every billionaire you know? So, if they have a loan for one hundred million dollars alone and I have no debt, who got more money?
Speaker 1: What happens to it?
Speaker 3: Again? Now, if someone gives someone a loan for one hundred and eighty million, yes, and I have no debt, who's worth more?
Speaker 2: The billionaire's still a billionaire? Who has a loan or not? You really think so? A billionaire?
Speaker 4: So someone that?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it to get out you because you have no debt.
Speaker 5: Let me make it a little more simply. Hold on, let me make it a little more simple.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you consider somebody rich if they have one hundred and eighty million dollar.
Speaker 2: Loan depends on how much money they bring and how much profit they're bringing it. If a billionaire has one hundred and eighty million dollars, long.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, they're still a billion now if they all no, how do you wait?
Speaker 1: Let me?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been a bionaire?
Speaker 3: So how would you know?
Speaker 1: Because because people up billioning it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I want to know what your perspective was on loan?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, wait wait, you don't understand the question. I do understand the question now, so answer it. If you is giving me one hundred and eighty million dollars, you owe them one hundred and eighty You got to work it. You know a lot of people look good spending way stop a loan, a lot of stop stop. You know you already so you never sold drugs?
Speaker 2: Have you? So when somebody what quarter spoon?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: Nobody says quarter spoon? You didn't sell ship. Stop lying you're talking to X drugs. You already said quarter spoon. You're doing to king nothing.
Speaker 2: You was a pig pen.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question an honorable profession, And I'm not saying I'm just saying the reason why you don't understand something. The minute I give you a loan, you owe me yes, And the more money I gave you, the nicer you have to beat in me. You have to do whatever I say. And that's the reason why I decide to use my own money, because they would try to give me money but tell me what to do.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 1: Stop talking and paying the loan back. It's not for.
Speaker 3: Triggering me, trying to get me out of the podcast. If you do that, I'm gonna take a break and go take a joint because I don't want to argue with you. I want to stay respectful. Okay, stop interrupting me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you to say respect. You're giving the room, but go ahead, continue on.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Guys don't know about business, so don't talk so confidently about it because people might.
Speaker 1: Not answer it.
Speaker 2: They cut me off. Can you talk to me to start?
Speaker 3: You gotta chill in here because they're gonna say I'm bugging, Yeah, chill out, my bad.
Speaker 5: You don't know about business, and you say things I said you.
Speaker 3: You can't say things you don't know and sound confident because people listen to you and you get an algorithm.
Speaker 5: Do your research for you start spreading things.
Speaker 1: What do we say wrong?
Speaker 2: Wrong?
Speaker 5: You said fifty got the rights?
Speaker 2: You just said it, and you report and.
Speaker 1: They ain't reposted me.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you actually reposted mequest.
Speaker 6: Only you gotta come You gotta come back. You gotta come back.
Speaker 2: This is an interview. You're keeping the I have a question, but I didn't finish my throat finish. You see what's going on now?
Speaker 3: If I started yelling, they be saying I'm bugging. But this is Remember I told you this is how I get triggered.
Speaker 2: Just let me teach.
Speaker 3: If you don't know, listen, listen to the teacher. I'm teaching you right now because this is a business.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 5: You've been in this room for thirty years straight.
Speaker 2: Every every so you're missing a lot of life. Not really well, then it stops speaking.
Speaker 1: You're just wrong.
Speaker 2: But you're just wrong.
Speaker 3: On a respect level, you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't think you really got a level plans teach.
Speaker 3: Every time you interrupt me, because you're so rich, you give me twenty dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, you do that because you know you got so Let me ask you another question.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's respectful when someone gives you their boundaries, you just break them and keep laughing. You think that's all right. I'm just asking, I'm giving. I just need an answer. This is the only time you don't speak is when I ask you questions. Anyway, you guys shouldn't speak so confidently without doing research. This is what you're saying. I don't know you're asking me the things you said. So I'm telling you right now, the reason why I filed was because I didn't want anybody to keep suing me because he also kept suing me. So now I can't get sued. And if you look at did you read the did you read the bankruptcy? Did you read at the end when it says who I'm going sue? Because it says who you going to sue and it has a list of people.
Speaker 2: Did you read that?
Speaker 3: She broke it down right, so they can't sue me, but I can sue them now.
Speaker 6: But what my question had to because she was fine, you guys respect while we're here on the bankruptcy right. So from what I learned in my research, So.
Speaker 3: Now that I've said I'm on the pathway to acquisitions for chairman, you still think I'm broke this. I don't get it, and I just said I had. Okay, here's not something else. So I have a deal with Simon Schuster.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Okay, So on the bankruptcy, what happens if all of the day isn't discharged?
Speaker 2: What do you do then?
Speaker 5: Because it's of chapter seven.
Speaker 6: But so, for instance, Weber the attorney you followed something this morning saying that what you claim is fraudulent, that you know, you know, you know what that is. Well, wait, let me finish talking. And he's asking, and he's bringing the point that everything might not be discharged. So I'm at like, what happens in.
Speaker 3: That it doesn't happen. He's just he's a stup. Allegedly, he's not the smartest light in the room. You gotta think they've been suing me all over the country, this one person, different people, all over the country.
Speaker 5: For ten years.
Speaker 3: They sued me for over five hundred million dollars combined, and they only won eight hundred thousand dollars combined. They've been chasing that for ten years. You know how much legal and law work that person's been doing, how much plotting he's been doing to collect that money? And he never collected you know how mad he is right now. Now he doesn't get paid, so of course he's gonna do that. But again, this is part of business. Just put your seatbelt throwing and watch why it plays out.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never filed before.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 5: The reason why they think is fraudulent.
Speaker 3: This is why I have to tell you this. You see how he's saying it's fraudulent. He'll go into the court and say I'm rich because he's trying to like money. I've been telling y'all I was broke, right, So that's the reason why. So I don't know what would happened if so. If let's say everything in the judgment doesn't go, nothing still in my name, there's still nothing to collect.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: Can you do you know how many times Donald Trump filed a lot?
Speaker 2: So then why is the terrible businessman?
Speaker 3: But no, he's the president, sure, but he still was knowed the terrible businessman. Actually a comment, Do you know how confidently dumb you sound. You're saying it's bad that he went bankrupt six times? He's a billionaire and he's the president, and you're still not terrible businessman? And conor are you known as a good businessman.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you make a lot of money. No, so you've been doing this every day your whole life and you're not making no money.
Speaker 2: Nope, like you, No, you're not like me. But you don't. Do you have a family. I bet my house is bigger than yours.
Speaker 3: I bet all my houses are bigger than you.
Speaker 7: Old of you?
Speaker 1: God, now it's how old are you?
Speaker 2: You're embarrassed? Yeah, yeah, think about it. I got you.
Speaker 3: I bet I'd like to see your view. Can you show me your view right now? Do you live in front of water my house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A view of what you see when you relax, when you're not here every day, see when you're in the Let me just finish. Let me see your view when you're You just now said, let's just go back to how ridiculous you are. The president filed for bankruptcy a time, still a billionaire. He's saying he's a bad business man. You're just not that smart, okay, and you have to acknowledge that. And you know why you're not seeing the world. You know what happens when you have to go someplace you laughing, You know what happens when you have to go someplace every day at four in the morning. You can't go nowhere. You got to be here every day. You've been fifteen years, You've missed the whole world. You don't know what you're talking about, and you say in it confidently, and you're in an algorithm where people actually believe you out of respond and why you think they keep you here? They want you all to make us dumb. But if you worked here, I would never work here. I would own what you're talking about. I'm not I'm not in debt and stop right there, stop right there, I'm not in debt at all.
Speaker 2: Now what are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 3: When you when you have okay, this bankruptcy seven is like getting hit by the cartel with a hundred bricks and they die.
Speaker 5: You don't owe no more.
Speaker 3: I want you to ask someone that you This is what you should do. If you want to do something smart, Get a specialist, a lawyer in bankruptcy, and you ask them these questions. Get a professional up here and then they'll tell you why ask me, you know what I'm saying like and then you and then when he tells you you're dumb, you'll believe him.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: The difference between you and I, well, I don't think you're a proper representation of the masculine black man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't think you guys are like your og is Wendy Williams.
Speaker 3: My OG is sitting right you see him, And I'm gonna tell you why he's my OG, because he's not because he killed anybody or any of those things.
Speaker 5: He just taught me how to be a better man.
Speaker 2: Can you stop? Can you stop? Wasn't she your boss? Yeah? So she was your og.
Speaker 3: She puts you on and you should give her her grace and you should also give her her props out of respect. But because we have different trauma, like, we're different. Like I'm not the kind of guy that would like, I'd rather get my ass whipped than run, but you're proud that you ran. I'd rather get my ass whip. Let me ask you a question, Dan, you ever ran from a fight? What would happen if you heard that somebody I ran from a fight. That's a masculine way of doing things. Now, you don't see it that way. You like to play like games like I'm not quite because when you say kids, I was like, and it ain't no disrespect, but I kind of think you're gay. You just act a little gay, not at all. I've got a problem with people that pretend they're not gay. So let me let me tell you why. Let me tell you why, let me tell you, let me tell you your game. So what I'm saying is you might because you started in gossip, which is you know, it's very it's very feminine, and you are acting like, you know, there's some degree of like you want people to listen to you, and that we want people that represent masculinity because men need to be doing what they need to do as men. They don't need to be worried about girls stuff period, talking about people that aren't in the room, that don't have anything to do with them, saying things confidently in front of millions of people and not saying anything, you know, like you know what I Meantimes I've seen people punk you. I would never let anybody talk to me, certainly, I'd rather get my ass whip. That's where we're different. We got different trauma. So you don't you can't really look through my eyes because you do things different that much. No, I'm just do I look I'm bothered at. What I'm bothered about is you're speaking in front of people confidently and you don't have the experience or the knowledge. And also, I'm afraid that white people think that we act like you. You're not dumb, but like, you know what's bugging me out?
Speaker 2: Before? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Act like I'm say so the way you keep interrupting me, the way you keep saying things that aren't true, but don't know, like, let me say what I'm saying. I was still talking, okay, so because because when I do it, when y'all do that, I forget what I'm gonna say because I be like that.
Speaker 5: No, you don't think, of course, you don't think that you're you know, I think you're gay.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie after the puff stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me say this. Let me say this.
Speaker 5: This is my assessment. I've never heard you say one thing bad about jay Z, not one.
Speaker 3: He's not in the room. You shouldn't talk about him. Don't tell me what to do. You said you shouldn't talk about me.
Speaker 2: You're interrupted. I know him. I'm giving you an example.
Speaker 5: Can I talk? You're upset? Can I talk?
Speaker 2: Can I talk.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you say one word, because you talk bad about a lot of people, but you never said one time.
Speaker 5: And you walk around with with with his face on your on your chest. Is that an airplane shirt right now?
Speaker 2: Can I finish?
Speaker 5: No, I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Let me finish, you can talk? Can I land the planes? And let me land the plane? Let me land the plane. So I'm thinking to myself, either you got a crush on this man or he's paying you one or the other.
Speaker 2: Did you did you buy that shirt? Yes, you went and bought that.
Speaker 3: They didn't give it to as much as you say nice to support business, I doubt you bought that shirt.
Speaker 5: What you mean anyway? So I think I think you're gay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, okay, okay, I think that I think he's kind of get to I think that I do have a question.
Speaker 2: I think that no disrespect to gay.
Speaker 5: I just think, like I said, that bothered you so much to get called broke by I got you.
Speaker 2: I do have a question. I'm sure it does bridge head.
Speaker 1: If you think Dame is broken, seriously.
Speaker 2: Does this mean but this is but this this is the question. Though I make my other announcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a book talking. I was talking you just I have a book. I want to make another announcement. I have a book there with Simon Schuston Graduations. Thank you, and I've already and I you know the title of the book. I secured the rights for TV and all that. You know what the name of the book is Power, And I'm going to be putting the TV show on my own television network, Revolt. That's Power with no debt. And you're calling me broke because I have no debt. And you're telling me someone that gets one hundred and eighty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Loan is rich.
Speaker 2: You guys are dumb, billionaire dumb.
Speaker 5: How do you know he's a billionaire. How could you not have anybody?
Speaker 2: How could you? Listen? Said you said?
Speaker 3: You second, you call a bion I said, I said, Alie is don't get loans, they have credit lines.
Speaker 2: I said, that's what you said.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, I said, the people that you think are billionaires, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: You gonna get a credit line.
Speaker 3: How do you know my family office doesn't Okay asking a question, I'm I'm telling you right now, I run my family office. I signed a non disclosure I may allow to talk about their business. But I can tell you this when we do pay, because we just paid and I hope I'll get in trouble, but we just paid like six hundred thousand taxes. But they don't write about that. I had my family office had a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Look at it. When the reason why you thought.
Speaker 3: That my ship was getting taken because that was the DASH group, that was my family office. We paid that we pay those I just don't no, no, no asset those Okay, let me explain the assets. Let me splain the assets in business. And I saw none of y'all know this. When you get when you get a copyright, I get copyrights. I get copyrights so that.
Speaker 5: No one can sume me for.
Speaker 3: Using the name, but doesn't mean there's any value. So through the years, I've gotten copyrights and then the business goes. So I haven't put a company in my name, and since two seventeen, only thing that was in my name was reasonable doubt, and I couldn't file because then I would have had to take reasonable doctor to auction because when you file, they liquidate all your assets.
Speaker 5: That was the last thing that was in my name.
Speaker 3: So once that went, and what was happening was they were reporting on my tax returns that I was getting one hundred grand a year from reasonable doubt, but I was never getting sented and they were asking me to pay taxes on it that should have been going to the child support. But so that money that was supposed to be going So when I'm behind on child support, it always gets paid orright it went to jail. The last time I was behind, it was a million.
Speaker 2: I paid it. That sounds broke to you.
Speaker 3: If all my children and I pay their colleges up front, they don't have debt, meaning they don't have to go on, that sounds broke to you. Every one of my baby mothers has two or three houses. That sounds broke to you, not about me. If you google her family or certain people I know, I'll google them. They have no money. I google the family office ten billion dollars. Rich people don't put anything in their name.
Speaker 2: But you don't know that.
Speaker 3: You don't know that, And I feel sorry for you because you don't get to see the daylight. You guys, you don't if you've missed the whole you've missed your whole life.
Speaker 2: You don't, So then simon, let me finish. Let me, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: What made you sign a book deal with Simon and Shuster opposed to publishing independently because Number one, some things I use as a loss leader. I gave them the book, but I didn't give them the answer everything, so they don't have the TV. They don't have, so I just use that as a lost leader to stimulate the other verticals.
Speaker 2: Sign a book that you probably got a imprint because he he would have a boss if I.
Speaker 3: Have imprint, Well, my family office got the book deal. You understand now, smart guy, I'm asking so again and letting people yell at you like that is not masculine. And a woman, do you think he's masculine? Would you want this man around you? If ten guys jumped you, he'd run and you'd have to run with him. I like my women to feel safe when.
Speaker 4: They're around me.
Speaker 5: I don't tell people like and I'm saying that's your way, but you're just not masculine.
Speaker 3: I've seen him, I've seen him run, I've I've seen I looked at a whole reel of this like a thing.
Speaker 5: That's just how many people balk.
Speaker 3: There's stuff that how many times you play with talk about other people's genitals.
Speaker 2: You real masculine men don't do that.
Speaker 3: You said that some guys was kissing throwing you kisses because they liked your pause, but and you went back, that's Kenny.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem. I have a problem with you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: That is why there's a lot of people like you.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people like you that are gay that don't pretend they're not.
Speaker 5: And that's not fair because you're running around.
Speaker 3: Just stop and you're here telling you're representing a black man and I don't want white people.
Speaker 2: You keep you you're representing.
Speaker 1: Well, answer question. Black men can't be gay.
Speaker 5: Black men that are gay should say they're gay.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not gay?
Speaker 2: You are? You know? Anyway? Now, let me talk to you. Let me if i'm what would you rather do?
Speaker 3: Have a ripo or ricoo? But you're getting investigated for a rico?
Speaker 2: Am I.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying that you're listening to the internet.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm talking to you about. That's what I'm talking to you about. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, how should I know.
Speaker 1: We asked the question?
Speaker 2: I'm talking to him? Now, see what you're doing girls do that. Let me say this. You're acting like a girl.
Speaker 1: You move like an old auntie, you an old hall of I could punch you.
Speaker 2: Right in your face like a grown man. I won't and you won't do ship. This is not Patty say you run, that's what I see you. I'm not saying I will. I'm saying no.
Speaker 3: No, Then your version of respect is different than mine.
Speaker 2: We were on the street right now and you were talking like that. I would have fucked you.
Speaker 3: Up, but I'm not going to do that now. I wouldn't have got beat up, but then I wouldn't have got beat there.
Speaker 5: Let's let's end this.
Speaker 2: So let me say one more thing. For leave.
Speaker 1: Want to leave you can't get in your emotions and want.
Speaker 3: To leave you. No. What I'm saying is when you interrupt me and you say certain things where I'm from, the masculine man will fuck.
Speaker 2: You up because let me finish you. No, I didn't, I said. I didn't say.
Speaker 5: I said I could, and you wouldn't do any We will fight.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that on tape. You ran because it was for guys.
Speaker 1: But that's cool.
Speaker 3: However, asked what happened when thirty guys jumped me. I got that ass whipon, but I fucked Oh, I fucked them niggas up.
Speaker 1: I think it's head Trump ever since.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, yo, Paul.
Speaker 2: Dan, come here second. I want to say something.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no sense, but no, no, you have questions. Yeah, because he's not coming from a masculine perspectable, so I can't give him the answer from the problem.
Speaker 2: This is the problem with with with d which has no problem. Bro, what are you talking about? You don't want to see his struggles, so bast where. Let me ask a question, Let me ask my questions. Let me ask one question when the problem they might have with you is your businessman and the answer, I don't care what you're problem. People have a question to you, you don't want to ask the question and exactly what you do that you did answer? You are a chatty patty. Okay, let's let's do you. Okay, let's let's do this. Let me answer that. Let me answer that, can answer that? Can I answer that charge?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You can't come speaking like we just said, We're gonna say boundaries that you respect.
Speaker 1: Me what they wanted. But I wanted to come in here, he said, boundaries.
Speaker 2: He said, some chatty patty stuff that's absolutely not So let's address it. Let's unpack it, let's unpack it, let's unpack it. Pause, let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So a lot of the things you say on here are not true a lot, And and I'm saying, what I'm seeing in the algorithm is that you're being investigated with it for Rico, and that there were people around you that are getting charged.
Speaker 2: And so so why let me ask you?
Speaker 3: Of course I don't. I don't expect you. Bottom line is already know you're gonna fold if they come for you.
Speaker 2: You tell it, you already know that. Any crazy.
Speaker 1: You have to prove facts because you can't prove facts.
Speaker 2: I can't know everything I say i'd be having on tape.
Speaker 1: It's not factual.
Speaker 2: What's not factual that I said? Nothing that you said is factual. So I'm not the chairman of the vote.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen an dayline, deadline.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what happens when feminine people get nervous and upset. Their voice starts creaking, their lips, starts shaking dialogue. You need the same thing, right right, right, my teeth got fixed.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think everybody, how many know these are dentures, bag of diamonds. What happened was like I said, And I don't think. I think everyone goes through things with their teeth, they just don't show it.
Speaker 2: I like people.
Speaker 3: I like to show myself vulnerable. I want people to learn from it. All of my implants broke, so I had to get them pulled out pause break good bone and they had to put all new bone. So that's going to take six months to heel. So they put this on. But you know, I think it's it's a dentures. I hate it, you know, I mean I really, but you know, I gotta wear it. And then after that they will put the implants in with teeth, and then three months after that I'll have the full teeth.
Speaker 5: What's the big deal?
Speaker 3: And that it is expensive and and and it hurts.
Speaker 2: I coudn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't eat a nine, So what's the big deal? Just because I don't mind showing my flaws. See you guys hide your flaw, you hide your homosexuality.
Speaker 2: I don't hide.
Speaker 5: I'm transparent.
Speaker 3: I did Wait a second, when I will show you Google me saying I've been saying I broke for years. Name one in I say I'm broke, But you should say you're a homosexual. Then the world will know how homosexual? Can we have a real pocracy? That's what that's your that's your perspective. But I don't care what you say, your feminine conversation. I don't care what if feminine man says about me the whole time, because we have a real conversation. But then you can't tell me I'm lying and I'm not. You can't tell me.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 5: You just think you broke, all right, cool, listen, but I just think you're gay.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I know you're gonna throw it so old time. It's not why is it? See? That's gay? What you say?
Speaker 3: No, let me do this?
Speaker 2: We do that? Can we do this?
Speaker 3: We do this?
Speaker 1: Can we just let her talk with let me?
Speaker 6: It's a group effort, not letting you.
Speaker 2: We can't throw.
Speaker 5: You both got this ship faced Most.
Speaker 6: Of the time when I call you, right, most of I want to call you. I'm trying to clear things up, right. So I have a couple of things here that I haven't talked to you about. The thing with your daughter.
Speaker 5: And the eviction never got a victor.
Speaker 6: So why did the son report that? Where does that stem from?
Speaker 5: So what happened was.
Speaker 3: She was out of town or some shit or no, no, so she was, she had she was sending the money to someone to send the money and it wasn't going and she didn't know she was out of town. So I think they were gonna when she found out, she she just paid it so it got paid. So she never got evicted ever in life.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 3: That's another one of those false things that they say, like somebody might see something, but it doesn't follow through. She never got evicted. What they should have said was she lived. She at that age lived in a three bedroom house in an apartment in Trebeca. You know, like like like a rich kid, like like a nupo baby. Because her mother has one hundred million dollar company, Rachel Roy, which I started putting my eight million dollars in and now she owns it. See what I do is I'll get things going, then I leave. Is sometimes they go apart, like Rockefeller. As soon as I left this gone, like Rockwear, as soon as I left this gone, Every single thing I started is gone.
Speaker 5: The second I leave it, but no one says anything. But what's your next question?
Speaker 2: Answer? Answered answer?
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say, did I answer your question?
Speaker 5: But okay, you said that.
Speaker 3: But you sound smart the dumb people you do, because if so, if the person goes on to launch another company that's more successful than Rockefeller and launches another.
Speaker 2: Line, I mean, so, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I launched lines, but they've never I launched Rachel Roy and that was one hundred million dollar company, but you never said a word about that. So then I don't make another hole. I make another one hundred million dollar company.
Speaker 5: Did I do that or not?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So then what are you talking about. I've sold three companies? How many you soulds?
Speaker 1: You made it seem like after you left it, those people went bad.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that. I said those companies went bad.
Speaker 2: You're dumb.
Speaker 5: I said the companies I started. Because that's what you do. You twist things around, and that's what's dangerous about you.
Speaker 1: And that's okay.
Speaker 3: You ever heard Ronald Regaz say, if you're explaining your losing You ever heard that saying, if you're losing, you explain a lot. You asked me a question, so you asked me a question, and then when I explained, so, I won't wait a second.
Speaker 2: Did that make any sense? Or did that sound dumb?
Speaker 3: We're doing it, but you're always explaining something. You're always on camera explaining what's going on, and you're always on camera talking about the people like a girl. So are you No, I'm not okay, let's let's unpack them. No, no, no, no, let me just say something to me address what he said. So if somebody says something about me and I go on a camera and I try to call them and they don't talk to me and I say something about them, is that a chatty, patty?
Speaker 2: If you don't get a chance, I'm not talking to you. I'm not talking to you. No, you don't know you guys are feminine.
Speaker 1: You don't say who can talk?
Speaker 2: Can't? I'm asking our question? Give it me? Why can't I ask our question? So what are you talking about? I'm asking?
Speaker 6: Okay, your responding to what's being said about you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that, patty?
Speaker 4: Patty?
Speaker 5: So that's what I do every time someone. Now, I want you to pull up.
Speaker 3: One time I talked about someone and their business that wasn't talking about me, even their business. I never ever talk about any but these people talk about Nate. Show it, They'll show an interview. They'll tell you, please, I'm challenging you. Wait, I'm challenging you to.
Speaker 6: All the stuff. When Jay Z was being sued and accused of rape, and you did so many interviews about the interviews, let me finish.
Speaker 2: The interviews were about his lawyer.
Speaker 3: I said, I know how their lawyers act because I personally went with Shapiro and we went the war about Shapiro, and then people would ask me questions about other things that weren't complementary. But I always said, I don't think Jay did it. My question was why were they putting so much.
Speaker 2: Heat on him?
Speaker 3: If you look at my interviews, I never said he did it. I always said I know Shapiro because they lied a lot, so I know. I don't trust nothing Shapiro says. Based on my personal experience. I'm a real businessman. I won in court against Shapiro. I won, but you would never report that they tried to assume me and they lost. Remember that they didn't get a dime. Nothing happened. No one says that I beat your peril. I go to I'm a titan be I go to war on a business level, You guys talk, Your logic don't make sense. I think that there's a responsibility for any platform to make sure that things people are saying are true and make sure people are learning. So for you to say that you guys are confidently saying things that you don't know are true.
Speaker 2: You just said that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's responsible. I think I said it in your face. I don't care if you're saying broken. I think you're broken, and I think that doesn't hurt my films with another girl thinks you know, I always say, listen, another man shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I never heard of men. I never I never saw another man worried about.
Speaker 3: I don't care what another girl thinks. You said it, like you a girl too, Laura. Next question, No, no, no, I was saying something. I don't think it's masculine to be talking about another man's pockets.
Speaker 5: So y'all talk, these are your broke real dudes, don't say we don't say that, and.
Speaker 1: Said in the early beginning of an interview, I bet you my house is bigger than yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was saying that doesn'tount much. Let me tell you no, not next question. Let me answer it, but you guys keep interrupting me. Let me answer it. That is chatty, patty, but that is not How are they want to tell you know how dumb you are. You're telling the person that made it up what it means.
Speaker 2: That's dumb. How dumb is my house is bigger than yours.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna tell you what I'm trying to tell you what my point was.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I bet they're not.
Speaker 3: I bet my teeth costs more than Okay, So what I'm saying is, it's not about how much money you have, It's about how you're living.
Speaker 5: So this is what I was gonna make the point.
Speaker 3: Let's say when you guys started fifteen twenty years ago, right, you've made ten million dollars, but your lifestyle is still you still got to go to work every do you have the same exact work lifestyle as when you were broke. Now for me to have to get up at four in the morning and you never have to never be able to leave because I got to be there for thirty years would be hell for me. That would be me being broke. I get up when I want, I get like like I said, how could it being if all my children and all my all my family's taken care of, how am I broke?
Speaker 2: And if you think that way, you're a dumb ass. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: So let me just tell you something, please, because now I'm doing Why do you love.
Speaker 2: To do that?
Speaker 5: I don't why you don't talk. I feel like you're like trying to game me up.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. What do you love to do? Nona? I want to give someone. This is what I love to do. I'm gonna tell you. I love to teach people. So this is what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: I love waking up every morning to do radio good.
Speaker 5: I didn't ask, I don't care. So what I'm saying is what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: I want you to understand the lessons that I've learned from my og. Okay, all right, and nicolect when you get a chance, can you show them the trailer, the pain and fool already made that they just breezed over like it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: But when fifties announced something.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the reason why I'm gonna tell you listen, I got you, I got you, I got yeah, right, I know.
Speaker 2: But for me to do the trailer. I have to shoot it. It's done.
Speaker 5: It's a coming committed.
Speaker 1: You did it after you made it.
Speaker 3: I did a whole I've been if you guys look at my masker, I've been editing for six months, stupid, because you're dumb.
Speaker 2: Why would you know you're in this coffin every day count dumbula.
Speaker 1: I want to wear your suit in my coffee.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, I think.
Speaker 1: I think you would have a TV show. I have a TV show.
Speaker 3: I have a television network with its own technology, and I'm I don't understand how I have things.
Speaker 2: And y'all y'all say, I'm that's okay, there's no other plan. Support you like this platform and allows you to come in. I'm support. You're the only.
Speaker 1: Ones that picture at your picture, your picture.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you like that.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Why Ryan got no teeth? I'm just playing. I'm playing.
Speaker 1: Play play the trailer.
Speaker 3: That's it's already, and I'll show you the first Okay, know what I'm gonna do after this?
Speaker 2: Now? Listen how much you want to bet it's edited?
Speaker 3: How much you want to bet that what I I didn't just make it up yesterday that I shot and edit. I'll show you an episode. You want to see one?
Speaker 2: You know I showed you.
Speaker 6: I want to see it.
Speaker 2: But I asked you, I was do you understand? Do you understand? I was playing coy? This was y'all caught the trap. So this was my plan.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you the plan. I'm listening now you can it's done already, stupid listen. So in the Godfather, I said, I said, remember that he played broke and then he killed the five families. So if you notice, I got up there with a patch like Ace. I wanted to look weak. I wore extra big shirts so I looked fat.
Speaker 2: You understand them.
Speaker 3: I wanted y'all to bomb on me because I knew all these announcements were coming. To anybody else makes an announcements, they're great. But if Dame Dare's, it's a little thing. Oh you're not the chairman like I am. I'm about to budy shit. You understand what I'm saying. I don't play. I've been trying to buy a vote for two years. I tried to buy beet. I just play a different game. See the game I play. You don't make money every day you get licks. It takes ten years to make a company your seller. You have to have EBA die you sold, buy a, buy a multiple. You understand what I'm saying. So again, what I explained to you was the reason why I owe so much money. It's not because I was broke. It's because I had an account named Barry Kladberg that I was paying to do my paxes. He didn't pay it, and he told me after and then after your money's going you can't sew him.
Speaker 2: And it happens a lot a white man did that. You understand. So it's not like I said, how you gonna.
Speaker 3: Say I'm broke because I owe twenty million dollars and you've never seen a nigga in your life pay twenty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Why do you accept such high expectation of me. I'm not broke.
Speaker 5: I'm You're like, so I got five million in the bank, I'm broke.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: So anyway, my point is you have to see the line.
Speaker 5: If you're all caught the bait, so in look at I want you to go home.
Speaker 3: And look at The Godfather two and tell me if I didn't just line y'all all up the same way.
Speaker 2: Think about it. You just took the bait and you feel stupid. That's all that's happening. You went for it.
Speaker 5: You're a huckleberry.
Speaker 1: I think you're lying, and I think you always trying to explain yourself.
Speaker 3: Only only yeah, yeah, only girls only girls worry about nigga's pockets. Anyway, you're a woman. Why do I can't with your girl with a mustache get out of here? You're a boy headed girl.
Speaker 1: You cared too much about what other people don't care nothing about you.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Let me ask Okay, let's say this. This is a about if I cared about what people think. They got pulled my teeth out in front of everybody. The pictures y'all see with me and no teeth. I took those pictures, right or wrong. That's not confidence to you.
Speaker 2: You're a girl.
Speaker 1: I don't think you now.
Speaker 2: You're silly. Man.
Speaker 3: You're teaching the kids wrong. Man, dude, your logic is dumb, and it comes from a place you have.
Speaker 2: You've been if you've been in.
Speaker 1: The room first, I think you took it to then that was my girl.
Speaker 5: You like to run your mouth so much as like I got to say something, but you're.
Speaker 3: Now even you think I would count? You think I would care with a girl like you? Thinks yeah, because you can you're a girl. Hold on, I'm gonna show you now so.
Speaker 5: You think you could be quiet so you can see how stupid he is. I always have huh, why you pull that up?
Speaker 6: Can I ask you something? So I know you talk about the family office. There's six hundred the six fifty, six hundred and fifty k in child support a domestic that's listened in the bankruptcy. That's child support, right? Yeah, how did you get there with having that amount unpaid? I know you care about family? Like, what's the background on that? Because they make it seem like I.
Speaker 5: Pay a lot of child's for that's like two months.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, that's another way I'm broke, right, But I've been paying two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year in child support for the last twenty five years, two fifty a year. So what happens is I was explaining that to you because again I'm gonna suit some people. You know like trust me, But I don't see how you if I tell you all my kids went to college for free they all living houses. And I pay a two fifty a year in child support, so my kid's salary is probably as much as yours.
Speaker 2: You don't see what I'm saying. And I'm broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm broke because I give it all to my family. Dude, don't you understand that I don't want any money. You're selfish if you think that having money in your family not is being rich. Rich people have family offices. You don't put things in your name. You have a family office. You're gonna go and ask a lawyer if I'm wrong, and one day you'll come the same way the last time I came and balked on y'all, you changed your whole life.
Speaker 1: Did he did?
Speaker 3: I changed your whole life. You put me on Look that changed his life. You know you don't come outside. There's no windows in here. This ship is crito how much? Yeah, you're in the behind the stage of current.
Speaker 2: You're in the coffin.
Speaker 3: I would never this is uninspirment's dirty and all that shit. You're cleaning this ship up.
Speaker 1: Look at your sneaker. Your sneaker is a dirty sneak, is filthy.
Speaker 2: I that ain't like you, Dan.
Speaker 1: I just I just put this on today. The fucking with you. You know you can't you know much about money and material things.
Speaker 2: Man, you know you're contradicting.
Speaker 1: Your whole existence is money and material things.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Now that you don't whole existence is gay, move to everybody that you do whole expresses your existence is gay. And it sounds like you've been paid to do what you're doing. You should be objective when they get paid.
Speaker 1: To do something.
Speaker 3: Then you wouldn't be in debt anyway. That dash, that's his new nigga. You just start a new label called debt Jet. That matter fake laugh. Nobody's checking for that, only only guys. Look, nobody's nobody's laughing. Now you got this ship face. He's trying to make yourself laugh. Now you look stupid.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna cry.
Speaker 2: Look at it. I think you're gonna cry. The fake laugh Now you got gonna stop. You're gonna keep laughing at nothing? Yo, Why are you squinting? You look stupid?
Speaker 3: You squing Guarantino right now? Anyway, Yeah, I was laughing because you have to ship face.
Speaker 2: You say nothing hurts, Go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Why does Claudia Jordan, you like that doesn't owe me. What she did was, I'll say, allegedly song as Sue I shot the movie. I have a a bunch of footage of her in the movie, her saying, her saying, I'm the best director. She came to my house a hundred times to edit all this stuff, and when we did the lawsuit, she testified that I didn't direct it. But what happened was Chris Brown also represented this other girl named E. W. Brooks in another case that not one they won. And then right after that, Claudia was in her movie. So it's like she you know, it doesn't go so and she'll say she was saying that, you know, because the thing was because you know, Claudia Jordan, right, she took sexualnage. I don't want to and the movie was about a wife that was fucking everybody. And I didn't want to have to direct and talk to a certain way. And the first scene I was born in him.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I can say the scene is graphic, right, but it's a graph you know, it's meant to be that way. So usually as a director you might spend some time with it. I didn't want to, so I gave her a porno and said, you know, go look in the car blah blah blah, and you know, when you're ready, let me know. So she was saying that she found that to be sexual harassment or something like that. She just felt like it was inappropriate, and I was like, yo, I didn't want.
Speaker 5: To talk sex.
Speaker 2: That's why I gave it to you and said go over there.
Speaker 5: So that to me, allegedly she perjured herself for benefit.
Speaker 3: So and she's gonna try to you know, she put posted something up, but then I know they told her to put it down. But you know, there's things that I have to look at of people that have been treating me unfairly because and stupid people have been saying things that aren't true, and it goes into an algorithm and people start to believe it. So if you say something and it's not true, but you don't say nothing, now it'll go on an algorithm and then it like if you accusing me of hire the money and I don't protect myself, then now I got the FEDS calling. So I have to correct when people say these false narratives. I have to say something because you know, you're not in big business. You've been working. You've been you know, you've been working for somebody your whole life. I never worked for free. But that's so interesting because you're up here's bread and false narrative. What's the false narrative you said? I said, I said, I are you? I said, are you fake?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I asked you how much?
Speaker 3: Child? If I didn't say nothing, unil I got in front of you to ask, you said I was. Maybe it's a mistruice the word I meant. I meant to say I heard if I shouldn't know because I'm not the fucking FEDS. You guys probably know because you'll probably talk to them. I think we'll ask questions. I just think you're hot, you know. I just think you'all work with the police. I think I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't see why they would make like for me, evolution is key. Every day I gotta do something different, So y'all do the same thing every day.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: So you're never gonna talk about the fact I go into schools with the OSG. You had the mayor up here, Eddie Millon. Did y'all talk about the fact that when he was the senator he flew to my ranch. We made a plan and we helped get him elected. Did he talk about how we passed laws? That's not evolving. You know, I don't have no money, Charlie man, because I've been going into schools teaching kids how to dream and how to have cognitive skills. Though this book brings the kids' cognitive skills up. But y'all don't talk about that. I know, and you know on my Instagram, y'all know, I ran up in the jail, a kids jail with Principal mcgrown with black panthers senators. I got locked into jail, but I changed things. I'll show you that they saw it, but no one writes about it. So to say I haven't evolved in you had. But you've been sitting in the same room for thirty years. But I'm running around houses all over the world starting companies selling them. That's ridiculous. It's just you talking confident about stupid shit for your job though.
Speaker 2: Are I just said, like, wait, it's stupid to say that I went to a school.
Speaker 1: You're talking very confident. I'm not talking, man, you're talking.
Speaker 5: I just hate what you're doing in the world. You're stupiding up the world.
Speaker 3: You're you're a cancer for black people because you're teaching him the wrong values.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like I don't care what you feel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know now I'm so and you're you're saying my things back to me, and I'm done.
Speaker 3: Because everything you say is like you looking in the mirror. All you do is project. Has your therapist ever thought you taught you that? I have a therapy show on my network, American New coll Healing his Gangster.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you what I've learned from my ogy.
Speaker 2: Can you please, my og, please my og? And I want you to know.
Speaker 5: I'm sure his wife's just died.
Speaker 3: And I want to say this right, speak to now, because I learned so much from you every day because this is my ol G.
Speaker 2: And I think you should ask him to talk to this man.
Speaker 3: When his wife was sick, he did not leave a hospital for four weeks. We will call him every day. Correct, you never left her till she passed. He and that was what I called manning up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then when she passed, he had the illess wedding. Then I'm talking about fireworks, doves. The whole Harlem was out there strong.
Speaker 2: He looked like the mob boss.
Speaker 5: I wanted to beat him right there, even when he was in pain.
Speaker 2: He's still now. I'm Dame Dash.
Speaker 3: I do give people props that deserve it. This is my old g I give him the respect he deserves because he still teaches me. And then we know what he did. He threw heaven up in Harlem. Thousands of people came through, The mayor came through.
Speaker 1: That's what I saw that.
Speaker 3: But you didn't say nothing about it. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 1: You just did all of that, giving this man question like that, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: What to do. How you.
Speaker 1: Just shut up from there?
Speaker 3: You mean.
Speaker 4: Around, bro, I want that day at a time.
Speaker 2: For people, for people that don't know. How do you inspire man, for people that you're respectful, especially with Dame, How do you teach the people that come up under you the right morals to make sure they make it and not end up in jail?
Speaker 4: Just you know right is right? Wrong is wrong?
Speaker 7: Everybody got that in them. You know what's right, you know what's wrong. Just follow your heart through what's right. You go murder somebody, or you hurt somebody, You harm somebody today when you go home at night. You might say, yeah, I put that work in. Then you probably think too, like, damn, I really hurt that boy. You know what I mean of cause of pain the rule of life. To me, let's treat people how you want to be treated. You don't want to have holes put in you. You don't want to be injured, leaking on the ground. Why would you do that to somebody else?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ge question? You know you from Harlem, Queens. A lot of times people don't see out of eye right, same color skin, came from the same area, and it almost seems like a crab in a barrel syndrome? How do you tell these young people to stop that? Even with with with Dame and some of the people that he beefs with or goes back and forth with, how do you have those conversations? Say we better ask collabse versus competition.
Speaker 7: It's hard, bro, It's hard right now, you know. Like for example, like he said that the cookout, you know I do the cookout every year. Of course, so I said, you know, my life, well, my wife was alive. We talked and he was like, yo, we got a big crowd, a lot of people coming. Do something positive with it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So we talked one night and we said, you know what, let's just try to bring all our sons together. Let's introduce our sons to each other so they don't be out here beefing and fighting because they don't know each other, not knowing the relationship that their fathers be having that's supposed to bring them some unity amongst each other. So, you know, I just say that to say like this year, you know, I do it. For the last five years, I've been doing that part, and this year, you know, I got really emotional because, like you said, you know, I'm telling brothers, let's come together. Let's staying together for a minute. Like all this bubblegum shit y'all up here doing right now, going back and forth. That's cool, it's entertainment. There come a time when we all really need to come together and stand tall, you know, as black men, as a black unit. We haven't done this shit bro so at the cookout that it gets me excited because I'm like, Okay, let's come together.
Speaker 2: But their difference is to the side, right, like half of the.
Speaker 7: Group will come together and the other half of the group is still walking around doing you know shit that don't really make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what he does. I call him tough love. So when he's there, he's talking like he's saying some bad shit, but he'll be like, if you motherfuckers, you ain't go give each other a hug, you get to for good, hug him right now.
Speaker 2: You're better hug right now.
Speaker 7: He'd be exaggerating, he'd be exaggerating. But I do get a little you know, tight, because you know, it hurts me to see that we can't come together for shit, bro. And I'm talking about you bringing your son, I'm bringing my son. Were talking about our sons. We can't do this shit for our sons, bro, Like we can't take a minute to just honor up and just be a man, and let's show unity to our sons for an example in a lifetime. We don't really do this type of shit since the millionaire in March. So I'm from Harlem like you from Queens. We come from that shit. We know how ugly it is, Like you said, shit is ugly, bro, as a man, like, I'm a grown man now. I was young, I did all that shit, but as a grown man right now, I got a purpose. It's something in life that I need to do. If not for nobody else, is for my sons, my kids, you know, just to show them some type of unity that we could do this ship. Let's bring this ship together like we ain't gotta wait for nobody else to come along. We here now what We're gonna wait for the next Malcolm X, next mounth No, we here? Now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: On your strength? Brother?
Speaker 2: No? No what he did what he did there right now? Ask him? I asked him.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, you know when the lead died, I didn't I could have done it better. He taught me how to deal with that situation. Do you mind if I tell me a little about the Larry.
Speaker 1: So daddy he gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 2: So see when I said, do you mind?
Speaker 3: If he would have said no, most respect, but you don't have Wendy Williams would have told you to do it.
Speaker 5: So can I just say something?
Speaker 3: So you know, Larry is the guy that actually called my son for uh CAM And you know I had mentioned him, and I was like, because I knew Larry before, and you know he did some things. Actually I ate that's a longer story, but he did something I didn't like so I wasn't messing with him the more I actually found him not to be intelligent.
Speaker 5: So and he was the reason why I got a couple of these lawsuits. So Dan, he was like, I like him.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking with him, man, all right, if you're not fucking with him, I'm not fucking That's Cam didn't do that.
Speaker 5: He's his best friend.
Speaker 3: But Larry called them, and larry wife is going through a similar situation, so I guess he was trying to trauma bond with him. And my old g goes, where are you at right now? And he goes, I'm in my bed sleep your wife is. I'm gonna let him take it from there.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, he ain't say he was in his best sleep, But I asked him, will yet? Because I could relate to his wife being in the hospital. He told me some things and just triggered some shit in my situation watching my wife go through all these different situations. And I just said to him, how could you be anywhere but by her side right now? If she dying? Bro, she had her last days. Like for me when the doctors told me I might have weeks to days or months to weeks.
Speaker 4: I needed all that. Absolutely, I need it, every second, every minute left. You know what.
Speaker 7: I mean to be with my wife, bro, Like nothing else is more important than time. If we had a billion dollars, you give up that billion dollars for some more time. So I needed to be with her, and I needed to let her know I'm right by your side when you dying. If you ever come to that point, you dying, it's one thing you probably need more than anything, just somebody right there next to you, especially hold on ding, especially if it's your wife, if it's your girl. You want somebody to be next to you. Even as a man, I don't think I would want nothing else, probably my wife or something, you know, just right next to me.
Speaker 4: Knowing that you next to me would help some confident he.
Speaker 3: Told over there, I'm fucking you up, he said, Next time I see you, I'm fucking you up. That's what you just cut them off, you know, because I wanted to. I wanted to understand that. That's where the toughness comes in. If somebody, If somebody, he said, I don't, I am. You don't want to hear nothing about the care, he said, your wife is that you don't I don't cook me about that.
Speaker 2: I will beat you up if you don't go, if.
Speaker 5: You're not by your wife's side every day.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying I came at him like that as a friend, you know what I mean, even though he going through what he going through with him, And I told Dame too. You know, Dame his wife going through some ship. Right now, it's time for us to on up. Fuck all that that sh it ain't important. This life and death situation is more important. What the dude gotta understand is love is powerful.
Speaker 4: Man. You know what I mean. You got a wife, right you know how much she meaning you?
Speaker 2: Thirty one years?
Speaker 4: I had thirty seven.
Speaker 7: So when you got a wife, like I tell dudes, when you go to jail, you in trouble, you in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Who's there with you?
Speaker 2: Wife? Who you call your wife?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: I ain't got nobody to call right now. I had to think about this shit. The other day, something was to happen like before. It was like yo, I called wife and she knew just what to DOMI. I don't have nobody. I gotta get. I gotta get a new number. Memorize a number automatically, so at the end of the day. You know, his man was going through it with his wife and I just told him, bro out of respect. If I find out you not by her side, I'm fucking you up like that's some sucker shit. You a bitch ass snicker if you don't be by her side. I got mad, I get upset. I'm emotional, you know what I mean. My emotions come out sometime.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 7: I am who I am, and that's why I just roll on that purpose alone. But you know, I told him, and he was like, you know what, O G You're right because you can't sit around talking about yo. I have to come home for a minute. Are you sitting in your bed eating TV dinners and ship like that. Your fucking wife is in the hospital dying. You know what that shit must feel like. You know you ain't gonna make it ship like that. So yeah, that's what happened with Homie, and I hope I got through to him and he spending time with her. He probably should be right next to it.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: You have like an organization or something or.
Speaker 4: In Harlem. It's a nonprofit thing I just started, but you know, I just want to.
Speaker 3: Ars five thousand people short. So what I'm saying is for a man to tell another man what to do, he got to be able to beat you up, because, yeah, I'm telling you, you need a masculine man to teach black children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we need you on the radio.
Speaker 1: O G.
Speaker 3: And I think y'all should get him up here once or twice a week because he would teach toughly. We need to be taught in a certain voice. That that's not a voice.
Speaker 1: Get that bullshit you talking after hand og talk that fig dum.
Speaker 7: You know, at the end of the day, I appreciate y'all having me up here, you know what I mean, voicing that you know what I mean. Rest in peace to my wife. You know, it's been like five months now and I still can't breathe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But I'm here. You see me.
Speaker 7: You will never be able to tell because it's what's inside, you know what I'm saying. And I just want to shout out my man Larry. Wish him all the best and I hope he buy his wife's side than anybody that's going through that type of ship. Just on up and be a man and respect love because love is what we all need. That's the only thing that's gonna be by us when we fucked up and we're down and there, y'all should all know if you got a girl, you got you know what I mean, a situation relationship. You know, that's what it's about. That's what you care about. My mother passed, she became my mother.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: At the funeral, I told a story how I had a fight, right and I broke my hands. I go to the hospit it broke my knuckles, and shit, they cast me up. So long story short. I go home, right, nah it was it didn't matter, you know. I just put into work and that broke my fingers in my hands, right, but bust it. So this how deep it was with me and my wife. I goes home and I realized I had to take a ship. I couldn't wipe my ass. Do you know my wife wiped my ass?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: My wife had to wipe me bro. So you know how deep that is? Who else could you trust? You don't want your brother, You can't ask your homies or nobody do no shit like that. And I bought a cast for like four five months. Every time I have to go to the bathroom, get up like that shit was crazy, But that's how to love. That's how deep that shit is. You have somebody like that in your life. That shit is priceless. It's like you know, it means everything, you know. So that's just how respect the power of your wife, your girl.
Speaker 4: Man. Understand where you come from. You come from a woman.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: We should respect our woman a little more, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That conversation.
Speaker 4: I appreciate y'all having.
Speaker 1: Me and from you.
Speaker 2: Positive real not that if you ever have anything that you're doing with with your foundation and lead us there, you need to come up here. We're always invited, you know what I mean, always invited, But at any time that you need to come up here. We never say no to Dame. And I'm sure many outlets have me. We all go back and forth with Dame, but we really I don't know about sharing, but we really respect Dame. We respect the work that he put in, and we appreciate you. We're gonna go back and forth. We ain't gotta agree.
Speaker 1: I didn't respect him to Muppet.
Speaker 4: I already know. He told me stories about how you and him linked up. Off the set.
Speaker 3: I saw him someplace else you know, yeah, but he told me y'all had good comp stations and ship like that.
Speaker 7: Y'all brothers, y'all bill, you know what I mean, Like, we don't want anybody to think that ship is all playing fun. You know, radio is radio, but real life is real life. And I salute y'all. Y'all doing a good job. Keep teaching the people, you know what I mean. Like Dame said, you know, y'all play a big part.
Speaker 4: Y'all. Listen.
Speaker 7: A lot of people listen to y'all. You know what I'm saying, Keep giving him that knowledge. Y'all be dropping y'all, be dropping knowledge, you know what I mean. I'll be listening to.
Speaker 1: Words.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it was therapeutic.
Speaker 3: I mean again, a lot of people won't have that conversation with me, you know, very few. I've actually through this situation with Caim have learned to have a lot of respect for Memphis Bleak because of his loyalty and every time I see him, he talks to me.
Speaker 5: And when we were beefing and all that or going back.
Speaker 3: And forth, he you know, no recalled no big face, Barry called NOORI but no recalled Bleak for back. But they he talked like brothers. And you can't say nothing bad about Bleak's big home. He might not be the brightest light no more, but you ain't gonna say nothing about his og. And actually that was the girl that shot the Bleak by the way, I just said that the brightest. Why would you say he's not the brightest.
Speaker 2: But you just interrupted? Why you do that to people?
Speaker 1: He just told you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you this. Let me so this last time.
Speaker 3: I say this, guy, if you want to see this, if you want to see the trailer dressed like a shady past and act like one practice what you This is a beast spoke suit that I made d D I like it and I made it. This is you know what it looks like you?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, And you look like you that that you that you that your boyfriend made that that's what happened. Your crush made it anyway, yo. Look look that's what they're saying. Tomorrow, I'm dropping a disrecord for fifty.
Speaker 3: Yo. When I finish a disrecord for fifty and cam by nicolect, you know y'all here I'm playing fefore we leave so you could go. You could go to America New and listen to it. You'll see the trailer for Paid in Full, My paiding for It's called my Paid in Full. I don't have to buy rights for anything because I was there. I really hustled with this guy, you know, you know Cam. I heard him say something like he's a degree.
Speaker 1: Can you say this record was corny? You said that, but you got doing this records name.
Speaker 5: I always said rap battle is great.
Speaker 2: But are you talking? This is what you preach for? Just once, yo, you're dumb?
Speaker 5: Record yes, please you play it.
Speaker 1: Clear the record?
Speaker 3: I said, disrecord yes, and disrecord people. But it's not mixed though, So but you're gonna see that, but it's just a verse. And then I'm going to show you an episode. You want to see it, okay? Because he said I was lying before we leave. I want you to see that episode because you said I was lying, and you're gonna have to apologize to me after I show you this.
Speaker 5: Okay, Then you're a girl.
Speaker 1: You're broke.
Speaker 4: Hold on say.
Speaker 6: Interview.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you how the first and I canna show you and I might if you want, if you really don't believe me.
Speaker 5: I'll show you five episodes or piece of each, but I have five edited.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, So I can.
Speaker 1: Show you right now.
Speaker 3: You'll see ladies and gentlemen, dam big shout out, look for my pain and fool, the real story from people that actually did it in Harlem, and it will be on Revolt. And if things go the way I want, I should be closing or I should be able to have this pathway to acquire. But until then, you'll see all my content. Next week you'll see bosses take losses on Revolt. So now I'm hustling on his block.
Speaker 4: Cam.
Speaker 5: I'm now Cam's boss.
Speaker 2: You're gonna keep Cam show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna fire him. He's a good kid, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: It was cute.
Speaker 6: I thought him taking over was a promotional thing.
Speaker 5: That's him.
Speaker 6: He was a But you're doing a real acquisition, saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not a real acquisition, as there's a road to acquisition. So I'm going to see what the I'm putting all my content on there a lot of it, and we're going to see how it runs and see what it doesn't. Everybody to watch it once, but so but every week you'll be able to see bosses take losses. Start next week on a vote and then but if like I don't get to buy it, then you know, I won't put pay in the full on it.
Speaker 5: You know, but it's done already. I'm just I gotta put it. So I start with this. I'm starting.
Speaker 3: It's coming in Trenches. It's a docuseries first, so you know the characters. Then it's the scripted, same thing with Power, the book, uh, the docuseries TV show. So watch my new show Power that I actually do own, not capp and I didn't write it yet. I mean, Michelle is writing it now and she's also writing the scripts. The deals are done and you know, and there'll be more so.
Speaker 2: So it takes it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Dusco goes to space, brings your Communist, gives up, Dusk go goes to see I never again. You know the black Guns. This is being distributed by Sony, but I didn't make that announcement. But it is distributed by Sony because you know some of my like my part. You know, I couldn't have this guy keep sending letters, so I filed so he could stop murking the waters but I want to.
Speaker 4: Show you can you pull up?
Speaker 2: And oh yeah?
Speaker 3: And so also we're considered there, We're we're being considered for Grammy. So any Grammy voters please vote. We're being considered for Alternative.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Alternative Music, Best Alternative Album. See, I don't like the right I think you for you. I love Freeway. He's you know, he's another one that's going into schools and doing all these things. And you know, if any Grammy voters for Alternative Music, please vote for the Black Guns. I just wanted to do it as an artist, but you know, I wanted to be artists. Let me be an artist.
Speaker 2: No power, this power, Your power has nothing to do with fifties powers. It's not fifties power. He don't own that.
Speaker 3: He's he works for those people. He doesn't own that. Go through your I want you to to me favor. If you like, I'll teach you.
Speaker 5: I will. If you want to know about certain things, call me.
Speaker 1: Not. I don't know, because you might take it the wrong way. I do not want to learn to day.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting like a.
Speaker 1: I don't want to learn nothing from dead dash.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, goodness, all right, ladies and gentlemen, there's the record. Introduce your Audis this ind Come on, Nicky no, yeah, yeah, come on, introduce.
Speaker 5: The record for hey you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm Nikki Licky and this his checkmate A disc track to fifty camera.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club, ladies and gentlemen. It's Dame Dash.
Speaker 1: Every day a waiting click your ass up the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Finish, y'all done