Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, it's Lala Kent. Welcome to untraditionally, Lala. Hey babe, it's Lalacent Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. I'm with Austin Kroll and we are answering your fan questions. All Right, you ready, babe? You know I'm calling you, babe?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, call everyone babe, y, don't get a heart on. How did how did you tell me what to do? How did he and Madison get to such a good place after the mess of their breakup?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that's what happens is you go through a breakup and you go through that period where like the other person's name like offends you and you don't want to talk to him, you don't want to hear their voice or name, and then you get to a place where you're like, hey, like we're either going to get past this or not, and it's time to get past it. So we just I think we both collectively just made a choice to get past it, and we were like, maybe we were always supposed to be this way, but maybe we were supposed to go through all the shit that we did go through to get to the point that we're at now, which is like we're able to laugh and cut up, and like, you know, we're sitting in next to each other on the flight out here, you know, for four and a half hours just laughing our ass off, And I love that.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? There are dudes that I'm friends with and they're in relationships and they'll come to me to like vent about their girl, and I give like pretty good advice, right, And I think so in my mind at least. And I've had men say like, I feel like you would be like a really cool girlfriend, and I'm like, I seem that way because we're not intimate. The moment we become intimate, I will rip. I love you so much, Tamra. How you're so fucking hot. She's humping me, she's air hupping me.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, yeah, that body.
Speaker 1: I love you so much. I'll come see you in a minute. Oh that's right, okay, bye, babe. I love you.
Speaker 2: I think just like she was lip on lip she did in the mouth on the mouth, Yes, that just happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she did. I'm so jealous. Zero complaints of you, not her. Well yeah, oh just kidding. I'm just a ball, but I'm just busting your boss. I think the moment that you add intimacy, everything fucking changes, right, Like, of course I'm fucking cool. Right, you're a man, I'm a chick. Because we don't fuck each other. The moment we do, you now have a leash.
Speaker 2: On Sure, it's definitely fair. And I want to say that I feel like I have realized that, right, you're like, Okay. The second that it gets you know, intimate, which is such a wonderful word that we're going to use rather than the other word, yes, is like then feelings can change for multiple parties and people, and you have to keep that in mind with moving forward.
Speaker 1: And it's like, see, you are growing up. We're all growing up.
Speaker 2: Oh it took me un till thirty eight, but yeah.
Speaker 1: You're still in my age range. That's great. What is the best and worst thing being on Southern Charm And what is it taught you about yourself? You know?
Speaker 2: The best thing is like this crazy, beautiful, wonderful family that we find ourselves in at BRABOCN. And like when I was checking in, you know earlier, all these people you know are rolling in and I was like, right, it felt like a summer camp. It felt like summer camp, and I was like, dude, sign up for kickball. Yeah, I'll be there. Yeah. It was so fun and you know all these you know, opportunities and things that you know happen, and I think that, you know, the worst thing is that, I mean, I think the easiest thing to say is like, you know, the public scrutiny and things that can happen online and things say people say mean things or whatever. But you know, when you've been on it, you know for long enough, you're like, whatever, fuck off. But like Charleston is like a small town, yeah, very small town, and the show makes it smaller and that can be difficult a lot.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, do you have any regrets about your past?
Speaker 2: I mean the short answers, yeah, yes, But the long answer is to be totally like a Tony Robbins or like, everything that happened has gotten me to where I am right now, and I'm really happy about it. I'm really happy with where I am in our relationships with lots of people in my life. And so I guess that if I had to be caught in a threesome video yelling Madison's name to like get to where I am now and to be in the relationship that I am with her now, then.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. I love that answer. Would you rather survive solely on food or sex?
Speaker 2: Sex?
Speaker 1: I'd pick food. What is the latest with you and Audrey?
Speaker 2: Probably shouldn't have said that, No, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: Is that too quick? The latest with me and Audrey is that as She's might be the best person I've ever dated and I love her dearly.
Speaker 1: Well. I love that answer. Yeah, well, you're so sweet when the show event Now I feel bad for busting your ball so hard when the show of ends. Who do you think you'll stay in contact with the most?
Speaker 2: Shep and Whitney are like two of my absolute, like you know, show heroes. And what I mean by that is like they are They're like two of my favorite paper on planet Earth. And you know, obviously you throw Craig into that, but Shep and Whitney rod you know recently Sally, which people haven't gotten to see yet. But like, I think that like me and Shep and Whitney will literally be in rocking chairs Whitney and Shep before me, yeah, you know, and I'll be feeding them and then I'll join them like eventually, uh and we'll just be the three biggest idiots you've ever been on the porch with.
Speaker 1: That's a whole new show.
Speaker 2: It's a whole new bag of worms.
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you for joining me on my podcast. I appreciate you taking time from me. I love you so much. Thank you guys for listening to the bonus episode. I'm going to catch you next week and again on Monday. Bye.