Speaker 1: We'll just talk through it. We'll talk through it. Hey, cheers, boys, better days ahead. Tough times don't last, tough people do. So that was for the Titans. And sorry, went went down the wrong for a second, So the Titans lost. Heartbreaker. Dude, Welcome to Bust.
Speaker 2: With the Boys.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, your co host, Will Compton. See the next to me? If you guys are watching YouTube, you guys see what's seated next to me. We got baby Michael Myers. This episode is brought to you by the Chevy Silverado, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. Football season is in full swing and it's time to up your tailgate game. The available multiflex tailgate with six, not five, six convenient configurations will give you a step up on your tailgate game. There's the primary tailgate, which opens up with a push up a button or on the key fob from the inside of your truck. The inner gate also folds into a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. There's an easy access configuration where the inner gate folds down, allowing you to reach farther in the bed, so no more belly flopping, no more diving to try and grab something that's deep in the tailgate. You now have an easy access configuration that allows you to get farther into that bed. It can also become a desk or a solid surface for your tailgating meal. So you could be tailgate. You could have you know, the countdown on the bar is still football show on playing on your iPad, sitting right there on your desk, solid surface of the tailgate. And you could also be you know, flipping some dogs, slipping some burgers, grilling up some barbecue on a big barbecue guy. Get some baked beans. You guys know I'm a big baked beans guy. Get that stuff, burn a little bit, throw a little bacon over top of it, adding a little ketchup. What else, some onions, some peppers, And I'm telling you you set that up. What that breath goes hard, breath goes crazy. But the Chevy Silverado modern advance with tons of grit, and it is a partner in getting things done.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Silverado is strong and dependable, just like you guys who drive them each and every day. And shout out all you guys, all you tier ones who have bought Chevy Sovrados. Hey, no, no s word I can't cuss during the ad read. But dude, JP actually has footage of a guy of a dude at our tailgate, soaring by the Chevy looking looking at me. Explain it to me. How he got rid of is what was it? Was it a Nissan?
Speaker 2: No, he got rid of a Toyota.
Speaker 1: Toyota and he was like, listen, I'm gonna I'm gonna take a shot. These guys talk about the Chevy Silverado every week. He got the Chevy. Dude's obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: But dude, he looks exactly like a Chevy guy.
Speaker 1: Oh he's yeah, he's built like a Chevy Silverado. Yeah, he looks durable, looks dirt. But all he was talking about was the performance off and everything else. He's like, man, I'm so glad I made that decision not to sell you guys on it. Of course, I'm trying to sell you guys on it. But this is a true story. This is based on a true story and not there's no fluffing that JP's got. The footage will even posted for you guys. Uh, but yeah, that's our Chevy Chevy Soverado. Go to a Chevy dealership near you. We the boys personally me personally, I love Freeland Chevy here in Nashville. They are they're for the people, and they're about the people. So so yeah, let's let's get to our house cleaning.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Thank god we got that energy bloss. It is spooked, ob, it's fucking spook's Ootober season.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys enjoyed your first weekend of Spootober JP.
Speaker 2: Did you do anything I did? I went to a haunted trail in Kentucky. Really, yeah, tell us more. What was the name of it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's really haunted, but it was spooky.
Speaker 1: That counts though, right, that counts Like anytime you and the boys are you in your gal you guys look up some stuff on Google and you're like, Yo, let's go check the spooky shit out, Like that's that's spookier than the fluff. You go out paying a ticket and buying buying your way into a haunted house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was real.
Speaker 1: Did you see anything? Would you?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: But I just I've heard that if I speak about what I saw that it's gonna come true.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: If I want to bring it up, bring it up, man, I'll just tie. I'll paint the picture for you. We're in the middle of a lake, right, and there's a strip of land that divides the lake in half, and then there's a ton of trees and just one small opening and that's just pitch black dark inside.
Speaker 2: And this is in the middle of daytime.
Speaker 1: You went there in daylight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the opening is dark. Everything inside that opening is dark.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you go in this dark place?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't go in it. Why didn't you go in?
Speaker 2: I was scared?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the daytime. My girl was scared, So you had to be a rock. You had to be.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I just supported her decision not to go.
Speaker 1: Anybody else, do anything, anybody else, do anything worth talking about. I know the boy, so I'll get I'll get into that whenever I talk about free Agency, because it's actually a story that goes into all of last week for the boy. But whoever's about to speak, I know. Garrett just started laughing because it seemed like I cut somebody off. Uh, Jack, did you do something?
Speaker 3: I watched a scary movie, Garrett and I both did.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys should be watching a scary movie every day. We're talking about weekends, your one time, spoo, we.
Speaker 3: Watched a four hour long scary movie on CBS.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was the scary movie?
Speaker 3: H it was the Titans game.
Speaker 1: I was not Hey, I was not ready for that. All we were about to get into that.
Speaker 6: You just you just asked we did anything spooky? Yeah, we didn't really do anything spooky.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was brutal. That was brutal the Titans did. Uh. That was a heartbreaker, dude. Just I can't talk about it too much. Man, Like, it sucks, right, it sucks like we lost to the Jets, and not only like for personal reasons. I drugged the Jets a little bit in the offseason when I went to New York with Garrett. I'm tweeting about I think the Jets and people are trying to body bag me left and right, but I'm unfazed. But now that they beat us this past weekend, it feels a little different. And you know, I hate that Fat Randy he missed, Fat fat Randy. I hate that Fat Randy missed that field goal at the end because the boy was clutch, he was hitting, he was knocking down what he was supposed to it. You need seven on one of those first three field goals you need seven. And I hated it for my man Brewer, who came in for Ben Jones. Big fan of Ben Jones, big fan of Brewer, and I fell for brew because he's got to come in center. Seems like over the years of watching, seems like a tough gig to get into when you're coming off the bench cold and then you have a botch snap that crushed, that drives where the boys are rolling to go and get in the end zone, defense giving up too many X plays. I know that the boys will be talking about that. Uh, you know, it sucks, dude. Do we have any questions? Do we have any questions on Twitter that asked about the game?
Speaker 4: We had just one asking about right after the game.
Speaker 1: Because we can do the thing. Can we talk about the boy getting gatorade dumped on him all the wrong place right time? Hey? That was you know, I got a chuck out of that. I saw that in the post like credits or whatever it was, and I was like, Oh, that's a tough look for the boy. That can easily be a meme. That can be made into a meme, you know what I mean? Uh, that can be been into a meme. You know what I mean. But we can also do the thing too to where we say, because we got to understand we have tier ones, tier twos, tier threes, Like we got fans of the pod that listen to this pod, like any haters who listened to this pod.
Speaker 2: It's like, we got fans of the pod who listen to this pod.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is we can do the thing where we like, bring up a question, you know, here are my thoughts on the Jets game, and then that can go into the trailer. You know what I'm saying, and then the fans who listen to the pod, we know that we trow we have a good old time. It's just like when I was rolling up the Oklahoma fans a couple of weeks ago, they thought somebody was arguing to die on the hill, that I was super serious about whatever I was talking about. I don't even remember what I was saying. I think I said like thirty you know, that's thirty four to fourteen, Like we win that game, no problem. And somebody's like, no, he is serious. Look at the way he is saying that. He's not laughing, he's not doing anything. But if you listen to the pod. JP's like, I had to cut it because you laugh, like literally immediately after. Thank God for his insane timing with editing his videos. But we can always do the thing that where we bring up certain questions and then people like, oh my god, he's going to talk about some shit, and then they get in the pod and then you know, everybody right now they're kind of like chuckling giggling a little bit with us.
Speaker 4: It was like, will whose fault is it that the Titans lost this weekend?
Speaker 2: And that's where we'll.
Speaker 1: Cut it right there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if your voice is in, I thought you were asking for him back there, and I'm thinking of myself right now, how do you expect me to present that on? So here are my thoughts on Taylor one. But yeah, dude, man of the people, we have a new segment. It was birthed. Is that the right word birth birthed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Either one place on Buck Rising's radio show, Busting with Buck. He likes to do like a great value version of Busting with the Boys because he wants to be tied to us. But we had a segment that Jack McPherson went on his show last week with the boy. We went on his radio show, and the boy had some really encouraging, some really a really good fan perspective, and he said a lot of things that I can't necessarily say because it comes better from him because he relates to it a lot better than I do, as far as like the emotional ties and emotional connection that fans have to the Tennessee Titans. So we got a little segment called Man of the People with Jack McPherson and Jack, how are you feeling about the Titans game? I mean, oh, let the people see you.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of emotions went through my head yesterday a lot this morning. Feeling kind of numb, you know, to just everything. But I think that will fade because as a man of the people, and we all are are that man, you gotta show up every day no matter how bad it is. So it's Monday, we're here, We're taking shots yet to that numbness. But if you remember last season two, we lost to the Bengals and it seemed like the end of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what were we? We were like what five and two?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, it was definitely later in the season. I think it was week six or seven. I can't remember, but it felt really bad losing to the Bengals last year. I remember very similar to this. But if you go check the tape from last week on the show Corey Davis Revenge Game, Chad's defense is really good. Everyone's just been thinking that Zach Wilson is the face of the franchise, which he is, but because he's been throwing four picks, that means their entire team is incapable of winning a game. Obviously they proved otherwise a lot of question marks in the franchise from draft picks and Jay robbed Todd Downy, I am, but I mean this is something that our whole fan base is wondering about. But I mean, again, it's super early in the season. We're two and two, big divisional game this week, gott to take a win in Jacksonville. Urban is I mean, we saw what was going on with him this weekend. He seems distracted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, got some distraction. My thought with the Urban thing too, not to cut you off, you'll you'll you'll get your mic back because it's still Man of the People segment. But the funny thing about the Urban is I listened to his press conference this morning and I'm just like, I'm kind of granted. As I'm watching, I'm like, man, this is the type of stuff that comes across your desk, Like when you're a head coach with a player, like and now you've got to be the headman and talk about a distraction like this or like come up with your story or whatever it may be, Like you're having to do that as the head coach. Like, I'm just curious how hard it was probably for him to stand in front of the team.
Speaker 3: It's a tough look. He apologizes for being a distraction to the team, and then a reporter goes, are you apologizing to your family? And he kind of chuckles. He's like, oh, yeah, you probably caught a lot of hell. But you also see those photos of his wife kissing the Florida players back in the day.
Speaker 1: I've never seen those. We got his wife used to kiss the former players? Yeah, yeah, Aaron Hernandez, Oh no, no, well, I just you know, I didn't know. I didn't know. Is it uh yeah, it's valid.
Speaker 2: Is it him?
Speaker 3: It might it might even be Damn Allen's wife. You can look it up. Just look up for a coach kissing players. It's weird.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 7: Much respect is he's losing in the locker room after that, Like, are people still playing?
Speaker 1: I have no clue because he's not my head coach. I've never been around, so I don't want to say stuff that would like could be false.
Speaker 3: But it was Saturday. The man was letting loose, you know. I can respect it to a degree, the grinding with the girl. That's my age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but jack and Jackson. But but listen, though he stayed back on the team plane. Yeah, I know, he didn't fly back with the team. Like you know how many dudes want to like not go back with the team because they would you know, like that go have a night out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, as the head coach, it's pretty unacceptable. There's it's bad, he said.
Speaker 2: I can respect it.
Speaker 3: I can respect that as you know, just as a man trying to blow a little steam off. But I'm also I'm not I'm not the head coach of an NFL team, so you know, I have a little less responsibility in that matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Dan Mullens. It's Dan Mullen's wife. Dan Wullens continues, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dan Mullens's wife. Those still super weird.
Speaker 1: Garrett, how are you feeling from the Titans game? Like from a like from a fans perspective, It's always hard for me being a player, because I'll watch the game, I'll get frustrated, I'm sure, just like fans do. Uh, but I'm always thinking about what the solution could be other than living in the the suck of it, other than living in like the falling knife, right, I never tried to catch a falling knife. I feel like that's what fans do. They're they're trying to catch a falling knife, and they are just trying to figure out, like or where they go from here because everybody's drowning bad. And for me, I'm like, it's early in the year. I feel like, you know, you brought up the Bengals game from last year, even two years ago. The Boys started off two and four, Like again, like, I know we've talked about this before, but the Boys started off two and four about to play a Kansas City Chiefs team going into a bye week, thinking like, oh, we're about to get dummied by the Chiefs. I was in Vegas by then, and during the Chiefs game, I'm literally watching the end of the game in a towel because I just got out of the cold tub. Like I'm like standing outside the Raiders like area where you can see TVs and stuff, and I'm like cheering and shit like that.
Speaker 2: But they were.
Speaker 1: They end up beating the Chiefs going into the bye week, but again the Boys were down two and four, like ready to give up, ready to sink the ship. And they obviously went to the AFC Championship later that year. So like, I'm just always curious how like fans are so quick to just bury the Boys early in the year when it's September, because I know, when we're rolling in November December, no one will even think about September.
Speaker 7: See the same way for that Monday night game with the Bills, that could very well be the game that catapults them in that same run they went in in nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it could.
Speaker 2: Very well be that game game.
Speaker 1: To prove Gary You're you're at a loss of words right now. I know it's tough.
Speaker 2: Well, you went to ask me a question and just kept talking.
Speaker 1: That's the question. What was the question? How are you feeling watching that as a fan and after the game as a fan when you go in and loose to the Jets. And I'm sure you feel like all of us do. It's a game they shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's tough for sure. I'd say what made it worse is our.
Speaker 6: Infinity went out Exfinity, so we had to watch on a phone, so everything was going against us yesterday. It is pretty wild that we love to the Jets. But you know, kind of like Bloss said about the Monday night game, sometimes you need that little little checkup. You know, the boys need to get fired up. This ship's not easy. It's the NFL. It's easy to point fingers as a fan. But as I've learned from the Boy, you know, fans can't coach on Twitter. Twitter coaches out there, Yeah Twitter coaches. Look, I've been one before. It's hard not to be one. It's tough, but you can't. You can't give up on your squad. And if you are, you probably just moved here in the last couple of months.
Speaker 2: You know, you fake.
Speaker 1: Ass, no doubt, dude, because because I was, like, I remember responding to one. I want to say it was old boy from eight z E Sports Zach or Luke Luke, not Zach Luke, Lucky it's not. And he was like, I trusted you, Mike very bla blah blah blah. And I was like, grow a sack, Luke, Oh yeah, Luke. But like he said, like it was just like his girlfriend, right. My thought from that is like, what do you mean I trusted you, Mike Rabel? Like he needs a life? Yeah, God, it's it's so hard you like you like sit on the fence right like I'm sitting here as a free agent, could potentially play never say never on like playing for the Titans again. But you say all these things and you don't want to get too wrapped up in what other people are saying. But it's just like, dude, grow a fucking sack, Like, what do you mean I trusted I trusted you Mike Rabel? Like like somebody just absolutely hurts you, Like you and Mike Rabel personally had a one on one and he told you a plethora of information and you're like, we can do this. I trust you, we can do this. I want to get into this with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just people that get so emotionally attached to it. And it's where I don't want to say that either because I don't want to. I don't want to diminish or be little anybody who loves their home team because I'm a fan of the boys too, Like I get pissed, like I'm yelling at the screen and the TV screen just like you guys are. But to feel to feel so violated that you gotta say I trusted you underline head coach, Like whoa what is that head coach personally owe to anybod dude, anyone really, But it's like, yeah, okay, you can make arguments of the fan base. We pay dollars, we pay money into this thing, like that's valid and fair, but for the one for the personal guy that says I trusted you, Mike Rabel and you let me down. All I all I know is this when the boys bounce back, because they will they always fucking do, and they're they start, they start going up like the like the stock market. We I we better not hear a word from that dude because the trust was broken, right Luke. Luke talked like shame Hey, uh fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. My man was tweeting like it was shame on. I can't believe I trusted you again, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So if the boys bounce back up, start going up, like when when the boys bounce and go back up, you better not be on that bandwagon because you're already gone. You're already off of the train. Like you're already You're an outsider. You're you.
Speaker 2: You're somebody who waits.
Speaker 1: For failure and wants to write about it for headlines and clicks. Because those people who wait for failure and and want to do the whole writing for clicks thing, like there are people that have never been in the industry, have given any sweat into the actual industry of the cover and they've never built anything in that industry other than a little fan base that thrives on hate or negativity that drives the clicks and drives the troll world.
Speaker 2: Like that's just like that's facts.
Speaker 1: But hey, that that that's real though, like there's nothing that they've done. I'm laughing because facts since I'm thinking of the Nebraska comments I made last week of mine, and that's facts. But they like, I don't know, man, you gotta be I don't want to talk too much. I don't want to continue to talk too much about it. I've clearly talked enough about it. Let's get into an avery from our boys at FTX investing in the crypto generation. There's a lot of people out there that are quitting their jobs because they feel like they are professionals in the crypto world, and they do it through FTX. FTX is the world's most popular mobile at for cryptocurrency tracking and trading. You build your portfolio and follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins. Barstool College Football Show and FTX Student Crypto Giveaway. I should have read that before I put the thing together. Okay, so Barstool College Football Show and FTX are they're doing a student crypto giveaway. In addition to Casey, Dave, Bigcat, and Brandon Walker's top ten rankings from the Barstool College Football Show, which is released every Saturday's at ten am Eastern tune in Boys, we created a top ten leader board of students signing up for verified FI accounts and are giving away massive price proto pool and are giving away massive prize pools of crypto to the leaders, including one hundred thousand dollars. I repeat, there's a one hundred thousand dollars prize split among sign ups for the number one school. All you have to do is sign up for FTX using your dot edu email address, and that will get your school higher on the board. Visit the app store, download FTX for free and sign up using your dot edu email to increase your school's chances to win. Boys, I'm not gonna lie. My blood is hot right now, and not because of what we just talked about, because of that shot of whiskey. My skin's a little spicy underneath, huh. Not used to drinking on a Monday, on a late Monday morning. You know, it's just one shot for any coaches and gms listening. Ay, But on a on a positive note, you know, on the Titans lost, dude, just keep fucking talking about it.
Speaker 2: Anything else. From the man of the people's segment, We're good.
Speaker 1: Is there any question I can answer for you guys being fans of the team, When are you gonna get back out there and help this team? I try from the I try from the ac of my own couch, dude. I try my damnedest through some Twitter fingers and a and a nice pumpkin spice Lotte. With it being Spectober these days. But I'm trying my damnedest to get the boys back on top. Whatever juice I can give them, whatever little subtle texts I can throw here and there, like that's my role right now.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I'm a podcaster.
Speaker 1: I don't know shit, other than working my dick off to get these boys back on top.
Speaker 2: That's all I know right now.
Speaker 7: It will if you're if you're on the team and in that locker room this morning, what are you saying to the team, What kind of impact are you having on certain individuals who may be in a slump, maybe going through some things like how are you lifting that locker room right now as a player, as somebody who people look to to lift them up, you know, to provide you know, some laughs, entertainment, because it seems like you have a you do a very good job of managing your emotions, your expectations, like as a veteran in that.
Speaker 1: Locker room question right now, I gotta take the smiles off and I gotta put the real fucking hat off.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 7: I think that's that's one of the things you bring as a veteran in the locker room, is going through these tough times. You know, what exactly are you doing? Who are you lifting up, how are you helping? What are you providing to this team? Right now.
Speaker 2: We're sayding this and we're sending this.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think I'm grabbing a mic to speak to the entire team. I think like everyone like has their roles, and if it's me personally, it's it's like, you're never as bad as they say you are, and you're never as good as they say you are. And that's like the mantra that has always preached from the from from the top down. I know, with like Rable and everything else, Rabel does an insane job at like keeping guys even keel, trying to keep guys away from the bullshit, and uh, you know, saying all the right things.
Speaker 2: I know, me.
Speaker 1: Personally, it's hard to be like, what would you say to these guys. It's like I never know or intentionally go up unless I feel like a guy could use something like that I'm close to. Like, it's not like I go out of my way to talk to somebody who plays a vital role, but I'm not close to on the team, you know what I mean. I try to be my personal self all the time. No matter what. So when shit is tough and bad and everything else, I try to be the same optimistic cat. Like I bullshited the other day on Twitter. I'm always a glass half full kind of guy. I'm legit, always a glass half full kind of guy. Like, if you're you're down bad, right, you lose two in a row. I know that hasn't that's not the case with the Titans. But if you're like losing, you feel like the world's falling on top of you. It's like, I know in my head I need to be over enthusiastic at work the next day because everyone dragging. Like everyone's gonna be hanging their heads and not actually hanging their heads, but everyone's gonna be wondering, like what everybody's kind of thinking? Right, So I know if I'm the same person, you're gonna get the same energy out of me every day. Like then I'm doing my little simple role as a teammate. If I'm in a leadership role, maybe it's something bigger. Like being in a leadership role, maybe you're talking to a group of guys. Maybe you're in the locker room knowing guys might not respond to a certain coach. The right way. But if I'm saying it and I'm trying to give them the perspective for them without a coach in front of them or without the team listening, and I can be a little more blunt or a little more like my own way. Like I've done that before too, But for me personally, it's always being like the same dude all the time. I'm the guy who loves to get coffee. I'm love to get a little coffee break. Hey, coach, Like, just because we're losing, doesn't mean we need to go extra long on this meeting. Because you feel like we need to have an extra long meeting, Like, let's get that break and then joke with like always keeping stuff light to where you know you're keeping the main thing the main thing. But also like being the same dude twenty five seven, because I think there's a lot of like there's a lot of value in doing that because guys feel like they can act like themselves a little bit around you, to where if you're mad one week or you're you're hot and cold each and every week, guys don't necessarily know how to act right. So I know, for me, as my own little part as a teammate like being the same dude all the time. And for me, it's always, even when I was playing a shitload, it's always and we joke about it all the time. But that extreme ownership and accountability JP, I know you want to laugh because we joke about it a lot of time, but I like, I'm fully about doing that. It's like accountability and optimism over over dwelling and excuses, right, because if you have accountability, you take the power out of every out of everybody else's hands and you put it in your hands. Like you find ways to maybe ask an extra question, like if I put everything on me, if I if Will Compton has a bad play, and I'm like, okay, I need to like I did have a bad play. Fuck what everybody else is saying. I know that that was a bad play. Will, How yourself? Can you get better in this? Knowing your own strengths and weaknesses and what you did or didn't do the week before? How can you grow and get better from this? If you're somebody who takes all of the accountability in the world, you put the power into your hands. Maybe I need to ask a better question, or I need to raise my hand when I know I don't know something, or if I'm not or if I'm not clear on an answer, even if I'm not rationally at fault, right, I put all of that shit on my plate because I know it comes from my own power at that point, it's not putting it in anybody else's hands. Because if you don't take accountability and have optimism and doing it like like it is what it is, the game comes and goes like we're playing it, we're playing a kid's game, and not to diminish the game, but you try to keep in perspective that it's gonna get better, like shit's never gonna last forever, like tough times on the left tuts people do. I know we joke about this, so but that's a real fucking thing too. So knowing that you have accountability and optimism outweighs dwelling and excuses because if you don't have accountability, you expect other factors to fix it for you, and when you have other factor you expect other factors to fix it for you, you keep yourself from learning and growing in that state. So if again, will Compton watching the game as a player on times where I've dwelled and made excuses. I know I hinder myself from getting better because I expect I expect somebody to play better in front of me, or somebody to give me a call that's playing behind me, like a safety. In this instance, I'm a linebacker. The line needs to play better in front of me, because I'd make this tackle if this d lineman would just hold off this double team better, or if safety gives me this call, we make the correct check and I'm in the right call. When you don't have accountability, you put yourself in a spot to not grow and learn at all, and then all you do a byproduct of that is just feed your ego. That's you're right. So when you do those things, you're not able to get out of and see the bigger picture. You're just dwelling in the moment. You're making excuses, and you're not growing at all as a person or athlete, player, whatever fucking job you're in, because it all carries over. It's the same way. I wish I could pull big examples from the pod, but I'm sure you guys working on the shit. When you know something's not right, it's so fucking easy to point the finger at though your coworker next to you. And I'm not even talking about the pod but also the pod, but anybody listening, right, it's so easy to blame, dude, it truly is. But if you legitimately look at it and not make sure that everyone knows it's your fault, but to your own self as a man, if you know I can do this better, here's how I can do this better, and maybe next time I'll be in a better spot because I'm a little more patient. I ask a better question and I raise my hand and just say, hey, I don't know what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: I want to be better at this.
Speaker 1: And I feel like when guys do that, that's when you get better as a team. That's what do you get better as an individual. It's when that individual can take that ownership as a teammate and help their little circle that they might be around. Because again, I've been in sponsor where I've worn the sea on my chest, and you feel like you have more of a more of a responsibility. I'm saying a little bit more when I'm in the sauna with the guys, I'm saying a little bit more. When I watch film, I point out my mistakes first, and then I can talk to that guy and say what their mistakes might be in the same fashion. In the same respect, I've also been in sponsor to where I'm not the starter, I'm not the captain. I'm just a teammate and a guy might be leaning on me for special teams, or I might see something that I know a guy has enough respect for me that he might listen to me, right so, and then I might just go and have a certain conversation, not to where hey, this is your fucking fault, but create an environment where you have like that vulnerability and empathy to where it's like, hey, I see what you're saying. Here's what the coach is gonna say. You're gonna be pissed off, but when you look at it, this is what you need to do, right And if that guy gets something from it, that's awesome. We're all fucking winning together. But that's ultimately what each individual needs to do in every locker room, everywhere. What every person needs to do is just in work and in life. And it's what I do with uh, with playing football. With stuff goes wrong with the podcast, like my immediate reaction is what the fuck did Alex Blosh, JP, Jack and Garrett do wrong. But if I give myself a moment, I know, ultimately like, what am I not communicating? That's that's ultimately on me, that I'm not that I'm not creating an environment good enough to where guys can speak up or say something. And in everything I do, I try and take that same mentality about it. So I know, I just went on a fucking ted talk there with a little whiskey in my system. And I hope I answered your question. But uh, I forget what your question even was. But that's that's my fucking that's my ted talk. I hope you guys enjoyed a subscribe you were watching YouTube right now, please hit the subscribe button JP. Here's where you put up the little subscribe where it jiggles around and the arrow comes and clicks on it. That's how you can get better, that's if I'm saying, so, that's how you can get better. Uh, let's hit this ad rade Georgia Boot, the world's hardest working boot, and guys, guess what it is October at Georgia Boot and where it's where they have the world's most comfortable mock toe boots. Georgia Boot the world's most comfortable boot. I've already said that before. It's America's hardest working boot, the world's hardest working boot, And for eighty years, Georgie's been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, and cool enough for everything else. That includes those Georgia Bulldogs tailgates, because this seems like they're the only team who can beat Alabama right now. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take them off. Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, grilling out with the boys, with your friends, with your significant other, these boots don't sacrifice comfort or style. If you need to pick up that big day, boys, Georgia Boot offers the best work boots, wedges, and loggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, mock toe, They've got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com. Use code busting for twenty percent off, b u ssi n for twenty percent off. From the Boys to you, Happy Spootober, We love you. We appreciate you. Also Happy October. What else we got? Boys? Mouse? A little draw I need, I need a drink of water. Yeah, did that inspire you? Jvy?
Speaker 2: That gotta be fired up? Did it? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: That show? Because I know I have a weird mix of personality between like Jacko will Ink and the fucking Stooley, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like, I don't know whether you know I'm in the joking mood. I'm in the serious mood. I was sitting in the asauna with a like six seniors in high school at Boost Fit Club. So over at Boost they had this hockey school to where they I have no clue how the hockey world works. I'm like asking these dudes questions. By going to Sun every day. JP's been in the sauna with me.
Speaker 2: Yikes, what he has.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get better. But I was sitting in the sun and all these fucking kids start coming to the Sun and look, key, I'm a little pissed off. I'm just like, God, damn it, like go to class or some shit, Like God knows, you're only going to sit in here for five minutes, you know what I mean? And Hey, for the boys who are listening who we're sitting in the song with me. I don't mean it as disrespect. It was really hot in there, it was getting to be hot, but you guys kept opening the door, and I'm thinking of my head, like God, but get to know these dudes, and uh, where was that going with this?
Speaker 2: We're not really sure? Yeah yeah, but what was I saying before? You don't know your personality?
Speaker 1: You got oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, the personality the personality thing. Because one dude goes, are you Will Compson? And I'm like yes, and I know I've been quiet, and I'm listening to a Simon Senek YouTube video on like leadership out loud in headphones out loud because I'm by myself in the sauna, and then all these kids just come in there and can'tpletely like killing my mood. I hear all these high schoolers come in there loud as shit outside the sauna, and I'm like, God, damn it. I'm just trying to be in my zen post workout and listen to my Simon senec on leadership and these six kids come in and I just keep my head down and don't say a word and keep keep the YouTube playing the phone on the ground. Anyway, i end up talking to these dudes and I'm thinking in my head, like because when the kid asked, goes are you are you Will Compton? And I was like, yeah, I'm thinking in my head like I wonder what these dudes even think of me now because they see me on the pod and on social media all the time. But they're sitting here and I'm kind of just like being quiet. I'm like, you need to drink of water. I'm like you need this, and I'm just kind of like, you know, being loaded the ground and Simon Sinek mentions millennials and I lift my head up. I'm like, pay attention. He's talking to you guys, and they kind of chuckle and laugh. But I feel like they're just looking at me the whole time. But anyway, just going off that weird mix of uh Josh, it was always for football obviously, right right, But but those kids don't know me for football. Like it's weird because a lot of people always like the bust and stuff. Now they have no clue I fucking played football. I'm pretty sure I righted off that I played eight years and they're like, oh, no shit, they didn't say that they're in high school, you know, cause yeah, they're like for real. But no, I'm glad I inspired the JP all to say that.
Speaker 2: You picked up two wins this weekend. I did pick up two wins. I this look.
Speaker 1: I know, we had a little bit of a dragger, not even a dragger, because we had an upbeat little ted talk right there. But we had a couple wins this weekend. We're gonna get a third to night by the time you listen to this episode on Wednesday. I'm gonna go ahead and say the Raiders are what four and oh? Raiders are four? And fucking oh dude. The boys in Vegas are rolling right now. And I'm saying that matter of fact. You know what I need to start doing wearing my jersey, wearing one of the jerseys. You brought that up too, wearing one of the jerseys anytime one of the boys, one of the teams win, but the Washington football team, Hail to the Boys. They won, they beat you. It was tough, honestly watching them beat my dog coach Arthur Smith down in Atlanta, coach Bde because we're always rooting for him here at the bus because he's a two time he's a two time appearance guy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the boys in Washington won huge win played their five years just you know, if you need to Google or anything. And Nebraska fucking won, dude, not only one. They beat the ship out of Northwestern Division one football team. Good football team did.
Speaker 7: They played special teams too, They played.
Speaker 1: A little special teams this time. Yeah, they kicked off. Thank god, we didn't have to punt that much.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I was trying to play into Nebraska killing and that was saying Nebraska did a lot of kickoff.
Speaker 1: We kicked the ball off a lot because we ran up the fucking score. The clock was running by the end of the game. And honestly, like you know, I say my bullshit about Oklahoma, about them losing the Michigan Skates Michigan State whiskey, like we should have won, right. But there there's a there's a huge part of me that's like, Yo, we're legitimately undefeated if we don't fuck around on special teams all this last game. Did this homecoming game, which I wish I could have been And I'll get it in a second. Why I couldn't I couldn't be there at the homecoming game, but the boys showed up and took care of fucking business. Dude, drug him, I'm talking red dead redemption. Hog tied a civilian drug him to the railroad. Track. Hog tied them up and laid them on the rail and laid them on the railroad to get ran over. That's how I landed that fucking plane right there. Not only did the boys beat the ship out of Northwestern, but the boys at Nebraska are beating the ship out of the boys at Michigan. For the T the T shirt drive as well. We joked a lot about it. I laughed. I tried doing my best to not say a whole lot, but I knew what what.
Speaker 5: JP whispered back to the T shirt drive, the soup drive, as if you're.
Speaker 6: Not the T shirt drive, thanks for donating.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nebraska's beating the ship out of Michigan. Oh, as far as the T shirt drive goes, the boy count we're about to be This is an easy ten thousand.
Speaker 2: I knew it would be. I laughed.
Speaker 1: I got a little rattled when he talked about Dave Portnoy, but I should have known that. Still President himself He's not showing up for to save Taylor, like Taylor doesn't have a Superman, you know what I mean. Like, I know, I know Dave's got a lot going on with this one. By pizza reviews, they're phenomenal. By the way, I've tried one over the weekend. They are really good. Uh, but I knew he wasn't gonna come to the rescue. Like Michigan is not about loyalty like Nebraska. Michigan is not. They have tradition, yes, but dude, Nebraska dies for this bro. There's a lot of fair weather fans on the Michigan side. There really is. Like even when I would play there, they have like one of the biggest stadiums, but it wasn't a loud it's it was never the loudest. I mean, like people, oh what because it's a bowl, like it's like a I mean, it's built that has like a slight factor. Yeah, but when you're busy on your phone and you just want to wear a navy blue or white T shirt just because to say I'm at the Michigan game, right, they're there for the Graham people in Nebraska. The shit is generational. I'm slightly like joking, Like I'm playing a little joke for the podcast, but I'm not fucking around. Nebraska is what are you loving about? Jay? The shit is generational. I'm talking grandparents, dude, are teaching what are teaching their grandkids right now about how to be a Husker because they don't want to listen to their parents because it's always one in the ear out the other when you're a kid. But Nebraska is generational, and uh, I don't even know. Like the girls, the chicks, the ones that are for the boys. You got Nebraska accounts that are for the girls that are like, hey, make Nebraska teas that are for the girls, switch out the boys and put the girls and then under put are for the boys. Like you got Nebraska fans begging for more merch. That's how insane it is out there.
Speaker 2: When you said they were different, different, different, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even say different different different. I said different different, My bad, but yes, that is what I meant. Dude. I'm telling you it's different out there, bro, and not to continue to play off different, but it really is different out there. Like you guys keep fucking holding back laughter, Like I'm not joking this isn't a joke.
Speaker 2: This isn't a laughing matter.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't even know where I was going with that. Now you have me thrown off right now today, Hey Saturday. Yeah, we trust you Nebraska. Yeah, I just I guess I just won't respect like I know you guys haven't been there. But my wife, I think I took it in Nebraska one time and it was it wasn't during anything. I think it was like late February or early March, and we just went for something. She gets off the plane and there's nothing but red all over the town. Like it's not it never ends at Nebraska. It's the only show in town. The stadium becomes the third largest city in the state of Nebraska on Saturdays.
Speaker 7: Are they dominating their own state and recruiting or are they losing players? I have no clue, Like what are my rivals? Dot com worker? I mean, I don't know you're saying. You're saying like the whole town.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the tradition. I'm talking about the way fans love Nebraska.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking about the worn't be leaving to other places.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're trying to take a weird shot right now. You're trying to take a weird fucking shot right now. Right off.
Speaker 1: We just came off with this asshole. But a Northwestern Bluss is a USC fan. Boss is a fan of Boss is probably an Alabama fan the way he just coattail rides everything. It's crazy that some of you guys wrote with Taylor too, Like you guys wanted to go with.
Speaker 2: The hot dollars, the hot ticket. We you know ticket, you a meal ticket? You know why we gotta eat?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need that meal ticket. You guys live thought in your mind. Oh, Will wouldn't take care of us if Nebraska won? Will did you not think about that once? You didn't say anything. That's because like we're we're on camera. I don't got to sit here and buy your guys's loyalty. I'm not like Taylor. That's Michigan shit. I don't got to sit here and point and be like, I'll give you this, I'll give you that, I'll give you that, Cols and so calzos. I'm thinking of my head. No, let me get home first and let me dial it in. Let me work the phones a little bit and see how many places attack also I'm paying the players to promote it nil deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually.
Speaker 1: I know I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I listen. I don't talk strategy in front of the opponent. Like I said, I go back to my house. I think about how am I going to continue to beat the shit out of Michigan and how do I benefit the players as well. We had about fifty four requests out there pay deals to tweet about the shirt because I just as much as I'm doing this, I want them to have a little part as well. Thank you. I want to simplify what being for the Boys is about.
Speaker 6: Well, I text you asking if this was our first bust and athlete and I didn't hear a word from you.
Speaker 2: You're on the other side. Why would he do that? You made the shirt for Michigan?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you drew the shirt.
Speaker 2: Could you repeat that you made the shirt for Michigan?
Speaker 1: And I will give here credit you had you you're the one who found the concept of that the boys shirt anyway. Yeah, so whose team are you on? You're not flipping this on me. I know how this ship works. You chose your side, bro, and you chose That's fine. You chose to get a quick scholarship that you knew wouldn't last long.
Speaker 2: That like kind of is really yeah, transfer portal.
Speaker 3: Hey, we were we made our bed and we're gonna sleep in it. It's not accountability, bro, and we're admitting our faults and all we're gonna do is move forward, rock gonna dwell on the past.
Speaker 1: You know what I love about this whole thing too, is the fact that it's not even close to over and they've already admitted defeat. Well, he said, we're gonna accept accountability and we're gonna move forward from this. I'm just glad you guys know the numbers are out and it is a blood bath out there when it comes to Nebraska, Teas and Michigan.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell everybody, though, what the new rules are.
Speaker 1: I haven't talked to Taylor about it yet. What I wanted the new rules to be. I gotta clear this with the boy, because this is again, it's a partnership. You have to work with the other side. It's got to be about communication. I don't just make the rules, but I would like to propose we only run this bet through the end of the weekend because Nebraska Michigan play this weekend, and I just feel like it's set everything off, Like if we're selling out for this thing all year long, Like number one, we got a lot of fire other merch going on Washington. They want some, they want some teas. I want to get them a teammate. We got other teams that are winning too. I'm obviously gonna promote the Nebraska team all all year long, honest to God. And I'm not lying. I think if I stopped selling the Nebraska shirts now, Michigan wouldn't even catch up by the end of the year.
Speaker 2: I'm not listen so confident I can do a side bet with you. I don't have ten grand.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not doing that because I gotta win this. I gotta secure this first. But like, I'll tell you guys a number after the show, and then we'll see by the end of the year if Michigan even gets there. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, we'll write it down.
Speaker 1: We'll write it down.
Speaker 3: Can we only make the style shirts for like Michigan and Nebraska if there's like a certain number of people that we know are going to plan on buying them, like form other fan bases, people begging me for us to make a Tennessee Balls one or like an orange one.
Speaker 1: So what has to happen? And I try to say this on Twitter? What has to happen? If you guys want a shirt made for you of the boys concept shirt made for your team, the demand has to be seen and proven on social media. Because what happens on my end is I come up with ideas all the fucking time. I'm bored as shit. I'm not playing for a team right now. I come up with stuff all the time, and I harass the barstool out in New York. I talk about can we get this made? Can we get that made? And unless the concept of proven to them beforehand, they don't let me make shit. There's so many ideas that i'ven't even gotten to make that I thought were fire and that the Boys thought were fired, and they're like, who, why can't we make the shirt? I'm like, you guys just don't get it. So if you want a shirt made for your team, there needs to be demand. So when we tweet out what a potential Tennessee shirt could look like, if we get a shitload of retweets and like, I'm gonna fucking this is the shirt I'm gonna wear my coffin when I go one day.
Speaker 2: We'll be able to make that shirt if I.
Speaker 1: Then take that and se Alison, God bless her so I love her at barstool. When I show her that stuff and that data, she'd be like, Okay, we can make these. We can make about one hundred of these, and then when they sell out within fucking minutes, we get to make more of them. And that's how it works. That's how we get to make sure its That's how we get to make stuff for other teams. That's why I play in and lean into the Boys winning games, because I need these shirts to get made for those fan bases.
Speaker 2: Help us, help you, help us, help you.
Speaker 1: Boom. It's a clip. Row back pronounced no, no, you take it and then cut out the dead space. And it was a joke. There's a joke. Rod back pronounced row back. Um, you all know roback. It's the best fit and the best feel in the game. The Boys are very appreciative for the opportunity to sponsor the show because our reads are so epic and the office loves it every damn time that they want to continue giving us at a reason. I hope they stay with us all the way through. Twenty twenty four, Roeback dropped new performance polos just in time for football seasons. And when we say the designs are fire, we mean it. So if you're hitting the golf course or need to fire polo for a night out with your girl, Rollback has you covered. We've worn these polos one hundred times and the collars look brand spicking new each and every time, and the fabric is just so soft you never want to take it off. Rowback's gears popping up all over the NFL, from our boy Quintin Nelson to the Bengals Dan Sam Hubbard, Rollback is quickly becoming the go to active wear in the league. Luckily for you guys, Rollback just restocked their performance hoodies and I'm not shitting you when we say these are the absolute softest, highest of quality hoodies in the game. The materials actually out of this world soft, and the stretch is unmatched.
Speaker 2: Nobody does hoodies like the boys of Roadback.
Speaker 1: So if you play football or you're a football fan, you wear Roadback. It's that simple use code busting b USSI n on Roadback Dot com for a generous twenty percent off of your first order. That's spelled r h O B A c k dot com. That's twenty percent off your first order on all polos, q zips, hoodies, and teas with code busting Hop on the Roadback Train, Hop on the roadback Bush because it's taking off, So go check them out roadback dot com. Do it always in Forever the Boys. What else do we got to do? We just talked about Michigan, Verus Nebraska. By the way, I might be there this weekend. You guys are listening to this on Wednesday. I might be in Lincoln on Saturday. Uh with one of the Get a little one of the boys, little video action, none other than video action, no fun. You pay your own way, pay your own food. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, we're selling Michigan shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Like I'm charitable, Go buy a Michigan shirt. Go help them out. I swear to God, we have so much of a cushion we can afford to lose a few. Go buy them like I might not. I might make a bet to where I might buy. I might buy two hundred shirts. If not, unless you want.
Speaker 2: To flip and see if you can take Michigan.
Speaker 1: Just go heal and try and take the Michigan all the way up to compete with Nebraska a little bit. But dude, that's a funny idea. I wouldn't let Nebraska down. But I feel like all the Nebraska fans listening would just love to do that too, just to show that that's the power we have. Matter of fact, if you're a Nebraska fan and you purchase a Michigan shirt, show us the receipt, just to show how charitable you are, that you're willing to help out the cause of the opponent. And honestly, Michigan played well against Wisconsin. I thought they were going to drop the ball against them. A big Cat and Taylor had a bet. Big Cat needs to post it too that whoever loss would have to buy twenty shirts at the other because Big Cat is with the boys. He's promoted Nebraska right now.
Speaker 2: But I did.
Speaker 1: I thought Wisconsin was going to beat the hell out of Michigan because Michigan just doesn't aside from this past weekend, they just haven't looked that good. Like they barely won games, like they barely beat Rutgers. We're talking about Rutgers. What's Rutgers's first name? Rutgers?
Speaker 2: Is it just University of Rutgers? Is it? What's what's Nebraska's first name?
Speaker 1: Nebraska Cornhuskers?
Speaker 5: Okay, Rutgers Universe, Rutgers, the Scarlet Knights or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought Rutgers was like there a mascot, Yeah, like a Rutger. I was like, what the fuck is a Rutger? Anyway? Is Rutgers a town? Rutgers, New Jersey?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: All to say is like Michigan barely beat them. I thought they were gonna lose a Wisconsin and I do believe uh the six and oh Cornhuskers are going to beat give the Michigan their first loss. I do think so. I'm not joking. I think they're gonna come in a Lincoln and they're gonna get there. They're gonna get humbled. They're gonna have a nice place of humble pie. What what kind of bet do you have in mind? JP?
Speaker 5: If Michigan beats Nebraska, you have to give us the ten k that Taylor promised us.
Speaker 1: No, you hear that.
Speaker 5: You hear that Nebraska, you hear that.
Speaker 1: No, But here's the problem. I'm securing, like the tin k is pretty much secured. Why would I risk it? Why would I risk all ten thousand dollars on this game?
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe not all of it, but you can give us a thousand that he promised us.
Speaker 1: I'll give a thousand, period divvied up between you guys, between you scumbacks for jumping ship and going with Michigan in the first place.
Speaker 2: No, he's got a kid on the way.
Speaker 1: Do I get the points let's spread or do we have an early spread spread right now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And I'm allowed. I'm allowed to do this because I'm not on a team or anything.
Speaker 2: You know, So you just said the six and oh, courn Huskers are gonna be.
Speaker 1: Don't try to use my pride against me. This is this is pure business, and I gotta get I gotta find as much leverage as I can. And that's just what happens.
Speaker 2: It's business. When when money's involved, he kind of changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough, me too. You got Michigan minus three right now, man, it's a close. What's funny is uh, Michigan was ranked Michigan was ranked fifteen versusn unranked one in two Wisconsin team and Wisconsin was favored against Michigan. That's how much Wisconsin was just ranked the week before though. Yeah, but still you're four and oh Michigan ranked fifteen. You're not favored against an unranked one in two team points, right, it's Michigan who's ranked in the top fifteen again, five and oh undefeated. Yeah, in my world we're six and oh, I feel good about it. But I'm just talking about the betting in general. It shows you how much hope there's actually a Michigan being a top ten, being a top fifteen team this year.
Speaker 2: So no bet, no bet, I'll bet you something.
Speaker 1: I ain't betting. No ten k, I'll bet you. Here's what you guys gotta be willing to do as well. You guys lose this money, bet, you owe me money. So you guys can talk about ten k all you want, we can go ten k. How do we y'all fuckers lose? Y'll owe me ten k? Bet combined?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Combined? How about this one hundred dollars each?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So the payout then would be one hundred dollars to each of us, and then you would collect five hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm individually betting you one hundred dollars. But you don't got one hundred dollars. Jpe, I got the free internship.
Speaker 2: I ain't paying you one hundred dollars? Is half to take a gas? Damn? What kind of fucking diesel are you driving? I'm not all right? So now you want to hand on my car?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Is it straight up or is it spread?
Speaker 2: Spread? Spread? It's three points? You guys are ringing top fifteen. Oh we I'm not a Michigan fan. You are promoting the shirt. Yeah, this is a business decisions. Yeah, exactly, Okay, one hundred bucks straight up?
Speaker 1: All right, deal deal, Sure, that's four hundred dollars in my fucking pocket. Dude. All right, what do we have next? The comp patch? What's the update you? So last week we had a we had a bit of a deal last week. The boy was actually supposed to be somewhere last week. So all this day with the Spootober what was I saying earlier too? Not being at the homecoming game? People follow me on Instagram or follow my wife on Instagram. Charro had to get a cyst removed. We're pregnant. It's out and about now the boys. Hey, the Components are pregnant we're having a baby girl. You guys all probably know. But the update on me free agency wise is I could be somewhere soon. I obviously can't tell you the team. I was supposed to be somewhere last week and I had to make a call and essentially say, hey, I needed to put on my husband hat and my wife. She had surgery. She removed the cysts, a dermoid cyst that was that's been on her ovaries since as long as she can remember, which was like twelve years old. It's probably like a little over fourteen centimeters like five and a half six inches cis that was on her ovary. It basically overtook her over. There was no over when they went in there and removed it all. There's like there's no more functioning ovary or anything like that. But good news. Ovaries are in my dumb, ignorant male brain. They're like testicles. You only need one that works, right, the other one the other overar He picks up the work of the lost the lost Soldier right next man up mentality you lose Yeah, yeah, well the swimmers that's a later episode. Yeah, taking easy JP. You lose one teste the other test he picks up the work of that lost soldier. But everything went smooth. The surgery went great. She had like three incisions in her stomach. Uh I say that right, incisions. Three incisions in her stomach that removed the assists. They didn't have to make a huge incision or anything like that like they were worried about doing. But the surgery went really smooth. The baby's healthy. They took the the heartbeat before and after. It was a low rist surgery. She's just down and out for a couple of weeks, so it's been tougher to walk all weekend long. You guys listen to this now on Wednesday, but the boy had to be super husband over the weekend. But anyway, last week I had to make the call, tell my agent and tell the team that hey, I needed to be there on Friday for Charro to go through that. So my response was, in a perfect world, you guys would get me in a week or two. But I understand it's a business, so I've got to continue to move on like that's just what happens. But hopefully, you never know, the boy could be somewhere soon. But that's a free agency update. I've the Boy's been working out. I've been training my dick off five four to six days a week, depends on the block of training. I'm in shape. I'm ready to go. I know I fuck around and and just tweet pretty much all day long, but I am. I'm ready to go and staying ready. It's kind of the same situation in the last two years are Raiders. I didn't get picked up until what week boys eight, week eight or nine, something like that. I didn't get picked up until week eight or nine. Yeah, I was coming off my ankle injury. But you know, I'm definitely still playing this year, Like I'm ready to go. I know everybody's curious, like, hey, what are you doing, Like if nothing happens like Carolina, I know. I've talked about that openly on them reaching out day two of camp and I basically said no, like it was too early in camp. There was no bonus, there was no real contract in place other than a minimum zero bonus. I held off on that. I turned that down obviously. I did that dumb little tweet that probably didn't help me. That was day two of training camp. They wanted me to come down with the intent to sign pass on that I there was no other traffic or anything like that during training camp. And essentially, like when you get an offer, especially when it was that early in training camp, the question I have to ask myself is if I say no to this, am I willing to risk not getting another call and going this year without playing football? Like, see, that's my only offer. My answer to myself is yes, because of you know, the podcast and stuff we have, we have going on off the field, and so you take that risk. And I haven't really heard much like there's been teams. There's been teams that have inquired, teams that I'm familiar with, teams that I haven't been familiar with. But it's been more of like, hey, are you ready to go? Do you have a VAX card? Do you have all these boxes check mark because you're on our emergency list. Other than that, that's all you get told. And then essentially you just have to stay ready and train and be ready to go every Monday. Like if something happens, it's usually going to be on a Monday. You work out Tuesday, you're on the team Wednesday. So that's the update with me on free agency. The surgery with my wife is why I wasn't at that homecoming game. Why I wasn't able to partake in a huge spootober hunted house event. The confidence had to had to stay at home. That comes oud, to stay at home and get the wife, get the wife better. But she's doing well. I appreciate all you guys reaching out, all your guys' thoughts and prayers. You guys were all saying a lot of stuff when I was keeping you guys updated along the way. But she's crushing it. Dude, in a lot of pain, but she's progressing every day and she's crushing it. So the baby's healthy as well. So that's those Those are the main things. But yeah, that's my update on free agency. Any other any other follow up questions? Boys, I kind of do the thing where I end and then I look back at you guys. You guys will nod. You probably feel the same way as me. Like anything else, you don't have to think of a question if now we've moved on to the next thing, which is this agy about Roman. Speaking of Roman swiping, boys, you guys got to get your shoulders swiped up. Your soldier swiped up, not your shoulder, your soldier swiped up and ready to go in the bedroom because it is the secret to longer lasting sex. Roman swipes are clinically proven to make you last way longer in bed. They're easy to use and fast acting. Uh they don't require a prescription. Roman can ship swipes to you in discrete, unmarked packaging, and each swipe, each swipe's packet is small enough to hide in your wallet for whenever you need it. They're super easy to use. It just take just take the swipes out of the packet, Swipe it on, Swipe it on the old boy down low, Swipe it a little bit on your testes. That's the that's the strategy I've used in the past. Let it dry and you're good to go. It's tough when you know your gal goes your gal goes south on you, though, because it affects you know, it affects that. It affects that. Just keep that in mind. Go to get Roman dot com slash busting. You can get your first month off of swipes for just You can get your first month of swipes for just five dollars when you choose a monthly plan. That's get Roman dot com slash Busting to your first month, first month of swipes for just five dollars. This October segment, what do we got, dude, like, it's look at this, shouts out the bus the boys for fucking.
Speaker 2: Putting this all together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we have on our spooky calendar for the rest of the week To get you guys back in the mode of Spooktober. Last year, we did Spooktober episodes every every week through the month of Spooktober and listen. I know we have diehards day once. We have people that don't want anything to do. They only listen to this pod because it's October. But when you look at the data, you need to mix in some more stuff and just scary stories and spooky talk the whole time. So we're learning from it because this year we're gonna have this Spootober segment where we talk things Spootober. Our bus is still decked out because we're all about to spook. But we needed to factor in that other stuff, that current events, that the stuff that keeps people comming and clicking. So when you see people get all riled up because I answer questions like here are my thoughts on the Tennessee Titans and things of that nature, because we get them all we get them all going. Then you guys know, when we listen to this we can joke around and when people are like, oh, look at this dude just using this podcast to talk shit, blah blah blah, we can know we can keep trolling people. But Spootober this week right now, it is Wednesday, September sixth tonight on the Spootober calendar. If you guys don't have direction right, you guys are new to Spootober, here are the rules on a high level. Rule number one, you refer to October as Spooktober all month long. This is a month long holiday. We are the people that take Halloween and drag it out all month long and annoy people with how much we love Spooktober because we need shit that gets us out of bed in the morning and thinking about Michael Myers having coffee, those little memes, those gifts, all the shit you guys do. That's fun and we're all about having fun. Rule number two. You have to watch a spook or something Halloween themed every day. It can be light, it can be heavy. Uh, it could be if you go off the calendar to night. It's don't breathe two Tomorrow is it to Uh. Friday is old, Saturday is Sinister, two heavy hitters all week long. If you guys are on the Spootobra calend, if you guys are on the bus with the boys Spootober calendar. But if you guys want to watch your hocus Pocus, your Halloween Town's you're Charlie Brown's your if you go on uh Ghost Ghostbusters.
Speaker 2: But there's also something on.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Apple TV where I saw because I'm watching ted Lasso pretty heavy right now too, spooptober thing right now that Roku dode does right. I'm sorry, Roku's trying to take Spootober from the boys. We're in the middle of sad in the the season desists right away. Uh, But what I was saying is Apple TV, I think has Nickelodeon, So there's Halloween theme October theme stuff like on Nickelodeon, like Hey, Arnold, Uh, SpongeBob, Cat Dog, Rocket Power. So if you want to watch Rocket Powers, Rockapowers where I learned about, uh, Mischief night, dude. We'll get into the mischift night when we get into that last week of Spootober. But if you want to watch the light stuff is what I'm saying. All you got to do is have something Halloween themed on. It doesn't always have to be scary as shit to die hards, the people that love to just have their heart rate up and blood pressure up all month long. That's on you guys like they can do that, like they're you know, they're built different. And then rule number three is you go to something, you do something haunted or not haunted. I don't want to say that you do something Halloween themed every weekend spooky, right, So something that's embracing the spook that is sorry I'm looking at the I'm looking at the monitor right now. But whether it's a haunted house or whether you go somewhere haunted or spooky, like JP did this past weekend on that lake. We look something up on Google and you're like, hey, let's go check out. Let's all pile in a car and let's go find this spooky spot. Or you go to a pumpkin patch, you go to like a like a hot apple cider party, something hay ride, dude, hay rides bonfires, something that's embracing the month of Spooktober. Remember, we don't call it October we called Spooktober, and rule number four, dude is embrace the spook. So don't only do it, don't only be about it, but let people know that you're about it. So bust with the boys page, my page, Taylor's page. We can share the spooky stuff. That's the spooky stuff that's going on. We can show people embracing the spook. We can show people buying all three T shirts. Really it's four because there's a crew and a T shirt with the Michael Myers one, but buying all of our shirts because we were merched up. This shirt that I'm wearing right now was released on day one of Spooktober. You had the other two that was a week or two before. Now you got this one. Jack back there, he's rocking. Get in the camera. Get in the camera a little bit. Jack. Jack's rocking the Spootober shirt from last year. But we got merchandise all over the store. Go check it out. Go buy your Spootober merch and also buy your the Boys merch from whatever team you're rooting for. But that's Spooptober. Dude, what do we have to talk spook? We have to talk spooky.
Speaker 4: We had a Twitter question from Jared Horn. He said, you're trapped in one horror movie for the weekend. Which do you think you easily survive and which do you think you have no shot of making it up?
Speaker 1: That's a good fucking question, Oh Horn of plenty o five, just Jared Horny. Dude, Dude looks horny in that photo. It looks like the photo is being taken of him, but he's not looking at the camera. He's looking at the hot chick taking the photo. Um, you guys, go first. I want to go last. I gotta think too.
Speaker 2: A horror movie.
Speaker 1: You're okay, let's start with the first. One horror movie you're trapped in. You easily survived, blast go, easily survived. I think I'm surviving Chucky. I think he's I think he's a little bit shorter than I am, but I think I could take him. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I think I'm surviving Chucky, especially since it dates back to like my childhood, so I got a lot of built up for him. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Scared me a lot of times when I was a kid. But now I'm bigger than him, taller than him, so I think I could take him.
Speaker 1: Chucky is the dude, like, Chucky's that movie that makes you run to the bathroom and shitting in the hallways at night time. Yep, that's exactly like when you're little bro, when that blanket is security. When you get your toes and all your limbs inside the blanket, you're like, I'm safe for whatever fucking reason now.
Speaker 2: But Chucky was that.
Speaker 1: Little motherfucker that that made you fear for your life when getting up and being like, well, I got two decisions to make yep, one what the bed or two go to the bathroom and you left. But I what the bet and tells about fourteen It's facts I.
Speaker 2: Did, dude, And it was a lot to admit that.
Speaker 1: You talk about embarrassing growing up, like slipping over a buddy's house and you're literally taking a risk because you want to hang out the boys so badly and you're like, yeah, I ask my mom, and then when my mom says yes, I'm like, let's hope tonight's not one of those nights. I mean I would wake up, dude, and piss all around me, and I would be trying to do away with the evidence so hard that I look back and I'm like everyone knew the smells that you had. Like I'm stuffing stuff in the old Walmart bags that I brought with my change of clothes. I'm literally leaving the house, my boy's house, in the middle of the night, trying to go find some other trash can to throw it into so I don't get like caught. Literally blame a friend of mine. I can't even remember the story, but I remember blaming friends, like, Damn, my man pissed the bed.
Speaker 2: My man fucking pissed the bed and beat on me.
Speaker 1: Dude, But dude, growing up and you got a light bladder, I mean, doctor would say you can't have kool A past seven. Imagine telling a kid you can't have kool A past seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Everyone's having a ball.
Speaker 1: Dude, you got the Nintendo sixty four, live a cop you want soda? Like, no, I'm good. Yeah I was a king at Golden idd But uhh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still thinking, who's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was saying that sort of buy you guys some time, like at my own expense. Now everybody knows I fucking pissed the bed until I was the last time I pissed the bed. I pissed the bed once in college when my girlfriend was in the bed. I don't count that one though. I also pissed the bed in college my freshman year in the dorms. Sean Fisher was my roommate, and I had a memory foam pad that I put on the dorm bed. And mind you, I didn't pissed the bed that senior or that freshman year of college. One am I eighteen probably four years Oh yeah, yeah, thanks fuckers. Oh but I pissed the bed, bro. And we're in the little dorm room. I you know, I'm in the middle of nine. I'm like, that's unsolicited. I'm sober, Like this isn't like, uh, he was drunk and you pissed the bed. I pissed the bed, bro. And I wake up and I'm in the middle of the night, like what in the fuck? Like what is wrong with me? I'm just like burying myself. Bro. And I take the memory phone bed and I go down and try to do fucking laundry with the memory phone pad in there.
Speaker 2: I just wake up and play it.
Speaker 1: I'll like, you know, I'm trying to like, uh, you know, just make sure you keep the memory from fresh. It's been like one week already in the dorms. Like, that's how much I'm working. That's how much you're like working and stressed over night. I'm literally staying up. I don't sleep the rest of night because I'm waiting for the I'm like, okay, I got about an hour for the dorm room laundry to get done, and then I gotta go down the hall fucking switch it out and try to dry it up. And the whole memory phone pad is just stuffed.
Speaker 2: Even burn the dorm down. Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys learned a little bit more about me today. Yeah, better help. We need to probably do a job when I'm on my own, like put some camera that's like up high, that's like around you guys. It looks like I'm looking at the camera. That's like I'm joking, but also like I know, I don't look at the camera all the time, like when I'm telling these stories. Oh that one's not even on you. But yeah, so okay, horror movies that you think you survive, Alex, what do you got? Chuckie is a good one.
Speaker 2: I mean, Fred, forgive me. I'm not a big horror movie guy.
Speaker 1: I'm getting into the Spook this year.
Speaker 2: It's all right, listen, we're all about bringing people in this.
Speaker 4: One where if you're not thinking about him, you're good, right.
Speaker 2: I think I could do that one. I think a lot of thought discipline over the last.
Speaker 3: Few years for me, I think have grown a bit, okay, and I.
Speaker 4: Think I'd be able to keep myself off of that train of thought.
Speaker 1: Awareness equals survival, I.
Speaker 3: Think so in that instance, Yeah, what happens when you go to sleep the unconscious thought?
Speaker 1: Cause cause the thing is this, you don't know exactly that you're in a dream yet when you meet Freddie, Yeah, you don't know that you're dreaming. So that's where like, if you know you're dreaming and you see Freddie, you're like, oh, I'm dreaming.
Speaker 2: You don't have that thought.
Speaker 3: You could train yourself drill in your head that if I see Freddie, it's a dream.
Speaker 1: If you're like those fuckers on like yeah, yeah, if you're like that, uh, those dudes on one of on one of the newer version movies of Freddy. I think it's the only Freddie one that's out he he only has like one newer version that's out right, right right, I think it was more than three. But anyway, Yeah, that one anyway, that one, you know how you hit like you know how you like mid twenties and everything's just like one year long. But in that one, the dude they're like staying up. They're like staying up and going to the library and studying like how this can occur. So they kind of they're diving in, but they're they're sleep deprived in, so they're kind of falling asleep. Yeah, you're still vulnerable because you're scared to go to sleep unless you figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think I think that's a slippery slope.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds it's not a bad answer, but I just think, like you know, you might be thinking, you might not be thinking of things that are valid. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look, I don't know about a movie I would survive yet, but I'll tell you which one. I'm not surviving anything that has to do with the spirit like paranormal, insidious.
Speaker 2: No way, Jose, we.
Speaker 1: Haven't gotten there. What's the one you're surviving?
Speaker 2: Well, I just said I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do agree with I know that I'm I think the ship with the spirits is where.
Speaker 2: Have you seen?
Speaker 3: Don't breathe? Yes, I would fuck that blind man up. You would not standing fuck with that too. I get it. I think he's like maybe ex military or something.
Speaker 2: Movie.
Speaker 3: That guy is getting smoked.
Speaker 1: Like if we're all trapped in this house, that's someone you're feeling good.
Speaker 2: I mean, who you think dies? Hey, who do you think dies?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know nothing against you, JV. But I think he's cracking jokes.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: It's calm, does something, and then all of a sudden JP starts giggling and in that blind man is some some sharp object into the neck and we're all fucking scrambling. Well, you know, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Who else is that? You just think JP is dying the rest of us making it.
Speaker 3: I think the JP dies and then you have an immediate reaction to it.
Speaker 1: Two for one, the minutes us.
Speaker 3: Four left, there's probably two left. And I mean, I'm one of them, so these three can decide who is military.
Speaker 2: Experience that makes it further than me. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but the minority never that's true.
Speaker 2: But it's a new time.
Speaker 1: Though it's a new time, it is different. Second to last, Yeah, Boss could be second.
Speaker 2: I said Second to last.
Speaker 1: Boss's character for sure sacrifices himself for the greater good of the final person.
Speaker 2: Everyone is over there. I'll do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm murdering that fucking dog, that Rotwiler, no question. I think at that point we take out the dog, we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: What about like zombie movies?
Speaker 1: What movie are you surviving? I mean, I didn't say an answer, but I think those are good though.
Speaker 5: Besides all of them, Uh, probably the SpongeBob Halloween episode that the Hashling Slasher.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I'm kind of like Alex.
Speaker 5: I guess like the first thing that comes in my head would be it like Penny Wise is not gonna kill me?
Speaker 1: Oh bro, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Are you are? Dead? First? I think Penny Wise is an easy, easy dub.
Speaker 1: Are you just trying to cause controversy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Being serious?
Speaker 1: Why? Because look at the kids that survived? Yeah, but look at there, like some of those Wise feeds off fear. That might be a little more. That might be a little better for you, Alex than Freddy Krueger.
Speaker 2: Because I can control those thoughts. I think so.
Speaker 1: Because you're you're actively like you're not asleep, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's not a good answer.
Speaker 1: Not for you, Yeah, for you. You know what, Alex, that's the one that you might be surviving.
Speaker 2: So I think i'd survive it. I think that would be me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Scream. I think I'm surviving Scream. If you watch Scream, it's just stuffs too obvious there, you know when you gotta get out? Yeah, and you know, you know what's your favorite scary movie? Sydney like stuff like okay, you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a warning shot.
Speaker 1: Right, And screams kind of built like JP like dues just running around, duds, just running around in some gown with the mask on. I funk with it. I love the Scream I gotta Scream shirt. But I'm just saying I think I'm winning that one. I think I'm taking that one.
Speaker 4: Do you have no shot I already know.
Speaker 1: No shot of making it out. I swear to god, dude, I'm getting chills thinking about it. I don't fuck around with paranormal activity. Paranormal activity is one that if shit's going down, like in my and you know, in paranormal they end up figuring out that it's like the wife's history.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, the new one is called Next of Ken.
Speaker 1: The minute we figure out my wife has an issue, I'm not a part of that anymore. Yeah yeah, I mean you might selfishly like, yeah, it sounds crazy to talk about, like you know on our on our podcast it's listen to worldwide, But to think about like killing your wife or offering your wife in time like that, like you got to do something. But the issue is that demon knows you're trying to fucking kill it. All I'm saying is, hey, we're done. It's over, like we can't be together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we walk away from the conflict, just get out of the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're going a little crazy conjuring Nope, not surviving. Uh the what is it?
Speaker 3: What is that movie where they come to the cabin and uh, strangers.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Fuck, that's like the most real life scenario for a horror movie. Strangers Like no, I don't think so. And that movie's fucked up, like the husband ends up like getting fucking deleted by a pump shoty.
Speaker 1: Bro that Hey that movie is fucked bro. Are you talking about strangers too?
Speaker 2: There's a second just ye, just the o G it's it's it's naughty. Too, when there by the swing set and ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anything with real people, real knives, guns, tough.
Speaker 3: Let's go have a vacation in the woods forty miles from like the closest gas station.
Speaker 7: Different, like if there's people involved, like I like my chances of surviving.
Speaker 2: It's the stuff where I where there are you're you're a Navy seal.
Speaker 7: No wells where there is no people, like final destination, Like final destination, that's something you don't have any control over. It's just continuing to put yourself in those situations that, hey, you're gonna die here, Like it's just it's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and it's the paranormal stuff too.
Speaker 1: You have no cop still strangers like number one, you got to be in those towns. It's not like it's just like happening at your house here in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Do you have that bunt air.
Speaker 1: Strangers?
Speaker 2: No, no strangers. Everyone knows each other.
Speaker 1: But you know that's what I'm saying, Like you gotta kind of be a little more remote, like in those towns that have like less than a few hundred people, and then you get fucked up if you happen to be out there blas like, I know you're a concealed carry dude, but you lose gun. You lose that gun for a second. Yeah, are you guys surviving? Mike Myers tracking you down like you're you're you're the daughter, you're the sister or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't think I got them. I'll get back to you after the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Hey, October fifteenth, Halloween Kills comes out. This is not an avary for Halloween Kills, but I will do one because we love Halloween. But October fifteenth, Halloween Kills comes out in all theaters. The boys, Hey, we got a little private screening we're putting together for us. I can't wait October fourteenth. I'm watching Halloween the twenty eighteen version, the week leading up to that, the weekend. You got to watch all of them because I'm priming myself for October fifteenth, our fucking Spootober night together Halloween Kills theater.
Speaker 7: A little pro tip too, if you don't understand bleep out, bleep this out too, bleep out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why I was like, what in the fuck?
Speaker 7: YouTube has some great like videos on the series of Halloween. So if you don't understand the order, or how it all kind of ties together, right, Take ten minutes out of your day, watch the meaning behind each.
Speaker 2: Each each movie and how they kind of fall chronologically.
Speaker 1: I love the passion in your voice when you're explaining that, like, take ten minutes out of your day.
Speaker 7: I'll set you up for success.
Speaker 1: I'm sure YouTube's got some recaps. This ad read is brought to you by this as this show Busting with the Boys is brought to you by sport Clips. Visit sport clips dot com. I got a haircut from sport Clips. Visit one today to find a sport Clips in your neighborhood. Neighborhood. Umm, what does it look bad right now? Lit had that's all right. Air haircut shouldn't feel that relaxing, but it does with the boys of sport Clips. That's because stylists don't just wash your hair. They use a seven pressure point massaging shampoo technique that is so relaxing that you melt in your seat in the hot steam towel. Yeah. Boys, it's infused with t tree oil and perfectly steamed, leaving you feeling like you just left a Swedish sauna. And to top it off, you get a pinpoint cut. To top it off, you get a pinpoint cut. Stop stop by sport Clips today and ask for that MVP haircut. Tell them that the Boys sent you. Say hey, let me get the boy. Let me get that MVP the boy haircut experience. It's ridiculously relaxing sport Clips. The pros in men's hair m I bet you guys didn't know that it's harder to cut men's here that it is women. There had no addential structure, hair texture, different types of designs. Like women, just get like curly or give me straight, you know what I mean. It takes a lot to tap into that men's grooming. But go to the sport Clips near you after that MVP experience and the Boys got you. Uh, the Boys got you with that. We we got you with that ad read.
Speaker 2: What else do we have bro Monday night Football Night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we talked about the Raiders. Remember they're four and oh now versus the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Not a bad for the prediction.
Speaker 1: I'll say this too, going off the Raiders fan base. We're Titans. We're Titans first year priority first with the Boys, this podcast, then from the Boys Titans first. I just want that to be said, our tailgates are in Nashville. We do our tailgates for the Tennessee Titans. But the Raiders fan base, the Raiders are beating the Titans in the boys shirts. I'm not saying that that's not a bad thing for the Titans fan base, because the Titans fan base is loud. They're proud about these the boys shirts like they really are. Like people are standing in the line, and that act me to go and get one. Like we sold. We we got a lot of those boy shirts. But when the Raiders were craving those shirts, dude, and we dropped the Raiders the Boys shirts, like, it made me think that the Raiders fan base is different different. I know the Titans fan base is different. But I'm just saying, and that's being objective, that's that's that's you guys taking my ted talk going home and looking at yourself in the mirror, like, how do I have a little more patience, how do I ask a better question? And how do I get my other fellow boys to hop on this train, hop on this bus the boys and outwork the Raiders fan base. That's if you take it personally.
Speaker 2: But that's crazy, right that.
Speaker 1: The Raiders fan base is actually what helped me make the Nebraska ones. And then the Nebraska ones are just fucking nuts. That's what helped me make the US make the Michigan was not me us make the Michigan ones.
Speaker 2: Funny how it didn't work for us, Howard Diner for Michigan. The Titans, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're based out of Nashville, so they know a lot of our loyal audience and everything else will be based in like Nashville. So anything Nashville centric or the boy centric because I played there last year. Taylor plays on him. He's like a face of him, Like we can make stuff around the boys, but any like a different fan base. Allison wasn't a believer that one year with the Raiders. Page dividends in the long run, because once a Raider, always Raider facts, and they got to be kind of like the test, the test on doing like another fan base. And then it's like now and Nebraska is wanting it. They're banging at the door. You get to make Nebraska. And now she's just a believer in whoever the boys, wherever we're getting the cravings from, we can make these shirts.
Speaker 2: Did you see this thing? At the end of the Ravens game.
Speaker 1: No, what happened?
Speaker 4: So there are three seconds left on the clock. They're up twenty three to seven. They needed one I'm sorry, they needed five more yards to run for one hundred yards and they get on the day. It would have been their forty third straight to tie the NFL record for one hundred yard games.
Speaker 1: Rushing forty three games in a row.
Speaker 4: And they ran to play and rush for five yards as time expired.
Speaker 1: I love that. Congratulate the Ravens. Baby, you're on defense for Denver.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 2: Feeling about that?
Speaker 1: Do I know the stat Probably?
Speaker 4: Probably because, I mean, why else would they be rushing that with three seconds left?
Speaker 1: Fuck, we got to stop these motherfuckers because we can't let them get the record.
Speaker 4: Harbo said it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if you're the Ravens, you got to go after that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't understand. Is there like b for something or people or people pissed off? Some people saying that it's bullshit that they ran the ball in the last play of the game. Yeah, I mean, if they weren't doing it for anything, then I could see why you're upset. But if you're going for the forty third rushing forty third game in a row, rush for one hundred yards, Like you don't fucking like it? Stop it. Ravens fans, there's plenty of them that watch this podcast, but they're probably likeking damn, that's crazy that they're cheering on the Ravens right now. Uh, but yeah, you don't want something to be done. You got to stop it, like you got to stop them. Did the coach? I'm sure the coach or somebody got mad.
Speaker 4: I didn't see anything from Denvers coach.
Speaker 1: You're just you're just bringing it up because it was it was a deal with like articles being written and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're the Ravens, you gotta go for that. If you're like the Broncos and you don't like it or you're mad about it, like okay, you gotta stop them, like it's yeah, it's pro football, like this isn't This isn't Pop Warner like play every kid everybody gets a ribbit ribbon, ribb it or a ribb where every kid plays, everyone gets a trophy in a ribbon Like this isn't like that you don't like it, like, you gotta stop them? Hey, does that, Lamar Jackson. Jackson, he said, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I adn't really care about the record. I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking about in the game.
Speaker 1: Then they win like forty to nothing. Here's the last play of the game. What the fuck is he talking about? Like, Okay, all right, Lamar, he's just saying that wasn't my call. I wasn't the one who said let's go for it. Yeah, so I would just yeah, but I wouldn't be like I was only thinking about winning the game. You won the game, dude, Like you don't gotta lie. It's like the worst lie. It's no one even believes that that that quote right there is as good as Urban's press conference. It's not playing for the Jags.
Speaker 2: Mark that one off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, this has been a great episode. It's been a fun hang boys. So our heads are in the dumps, our heads are in the tank. It's been a long weekend for you guys watching football Team one Nebraska Cornhuskers won. Raiders are about to win a night. It's a good day to be me, dude. No, but it does suck, obviously. Don't get the boy, baby, Mike. We don't get the boy on the mic. But now this was a good hang. If something happens and I go somewhere, all right, here's what we do, got a plan for it. And here's what we gotta talk about. We owe to the fans because the fans are what helps us run this fucking day. So if I happen to go somewhere and let's say worst case scenario, let's talk worst case scenario open, let's just openly talk about it. Go on any of your podcast apps, Spotify, Apple, just type in Busting with the Boys you used to find it. It's a nice there's a nice little logo and click on it. Subscribe. Uh what's that? I'd say, unsubscribe and resubscribe again five times and leave a review, and also go to their YouTube channel and uh subscribe to the YouTube channel and leave real comments, not live comments, but leave real comments. Uh, bust with the Boys for the Boys, always in forever. Welcome to the uh yeah, oh yeah, by all thispotober merch and all the boys merch. Welcome to the post show. So let's talk worst case scenario. I believe next week, like, let's just say next.
Speaker 2: Week, but also so happy at the same time.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of the same way, like fuck, like we got to figure out how to figure we got to figure out the pod got to figure out also while playing and everything else. Let's say I'm going next week and let's say the Titans continue to lose. What we have right now is we have three episodesan Ronan's Little Sasquatch. They came last week. We had a fun time. It was a very fun, silly, willy time. That's a banger. Uh. Brian Peters playing in Northwestern hated that we drug him this past weekend. But Brian Peters insane story. Oh if she didn't get to hear one? Did you miss? That was the one you.
Speaker 2: Checked out on two Garrett, No, the next one is uh.
Speaker 1: Brian Peters was yeah, yeah, yeah, Uh, Brian Peters was a banger, more of a thoughtful one. I know we have people who like the the entertainment factor in the comedy of the bus with the boys, and I know people also like the one on one conversations where we go deep and we peel back some layers. Fortunately the Ted Talk gave a little bit of that today. And then we have a mir Abdullah who is a running back for the Vikings, who also played in Nebraska. He was a banger, very insightful, very well spoken. He motivates the shit out of you. But we have three episodes in the tank. If for some reason, I leave next week, if not, we'll joke about it, will laugh. Oh, I thought I was gonna play on a football team and still be in the league and get back in the league. But now I'm back here in the chair. Then you'll see all the decorations and we'll have all this Ootober stuff happening. Right Like, let's say I get called on Monday. What's gonna happen is we'll run an episode and then I'll fucking drive down, or I'll drive wherever. Not down, I'll drive wherever.
Speaker 2: Down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take the flight. I'll try to get the flight as late as possible. We'll do an episode spoopt Ober shit everywhere, crush the workout on Tuesday, and get signed and then we have how many more weeks is spoot Ober two or three?
Speaker 2: After that would be two?
Speaker 1: Okay, So no matter what, let's plan on everybody listening. We'll still probably see an episode next week for when we beat the shit out of Michigan. Because we'll need that. But after that, you might see running episodes where you don't see all the decorations. That's because we have episodes in the library that we need to run while we buy time about two to three weeks worth of those episodes until we figure out a rhythm for what we're gonna do. If I'm in another spot and the Titans don't bounce back, I don't even.
Speaker 2: I don't even.
Speaker 1: That's not a real thought to me, because I know the boys are gonna bounce back. But when you run a fucking operation, you gotta think about the hardship with the boys. You gotta think about the worst case scenario and be prepared for it so that way you're not surprised. I think what will happen is we'll just have to fucking off to buy like a green screen on Amazon, and we'll just lay it behind me and we'll act like I'm on the most I will be on the bus.
Speaker 2: He just gave it away.
Speaker 1: In fact, people love you know, people, Yeah, this is the post show. People who are still listening their tier ones like they deserve to know this kind of stuff, You know what I mean? Okay, Yeah, they're invested dude, people are listening to us right now the whole episode like they're fucking diehards, you know what I mean. They're the ones you want on your team. They're the ones you want to be in a uh what are they called? Foxhole with bloss Military. But I think that's what we'll have to do and then I'll just run episodes we can. We can zoom call people, I can do new teammates if I have new team teamates, I would have new teammates at that point, but I get new teammates obviously, all the boys take over and all the operative stuff, and I show up and do a podcast for an hour or two out of the week. That wouldn't impose or anything on the priority of who gives a fuck? You guys know where my brain's at. It's on whatever I'm doing at the time.
Speaker 4: Who have other Are there any guys who have reached out about one to come on soon? Because we can we can tell the tier ones to kind of get on them and push them a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who I'm after. I really want to get theovon on the bus. But as far as zoom, I don't know, Like if if if if I'm here for the rest of the year. I know I want to push for THEO Von. We're gonna get Mike Chandler before his fight in November. Mike Chandler is going to be coming on, so I know that's that's one. I want to get Big Cat on the bus for real, so who knows if that's going to be like a zoom one. I want to get Chris Long on the bus. These guys know that. But people to go after Jay Cutler, THEO Von Bert Kreischer. Who does Burt do it with?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Tom Segura, that's right. I kept thinking Tom Selleck. Who's Tom Selick?
Speaker 4: Uh, nineteen seventies age after?
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are dudes I would love to get on. When it comes to football players, I feel like you just got to pick your shot there. You gotta kind of wait and then, like you know, like Mahomes, we've DMed he wants to come on the show. He wants to come on in the offseason. So we'll get Pat at some point. Tyron Matthew, I know he likes the pod. I want to get bat Tari in person. Like, we got a lot of good guests, but anybody you think of and you you tweet it replied to us, Hey, you should get so and so on to where we can then quote tweet it and then push for it. That's usually how the game of social media and stalking people works. Like if I just come out and say I want so and so on the pilot, Yeah, that works every now and then. I gotta use that every now and then. But if you do it and give us a reason to talk about it, then we can make it happen. I think a little bit faster. That is how we got Ocho Ocho Sinko. He was coming to Nashville and people were tagging us and we were on that like white on rice.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's something to Actually, we don't see everybody who comes through Nashville, so if tier ones are seeing people that are coming into Nashville, definitely take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I always look on the zany site to see who's coming in town. Ed bass Master's gonna come on at some point because I got in touch with him, But I check out Zany's. I kind of check out StubHub and try and see who's just coming through. But yeah, if you guys know somebody coming to Nashville. You let the fucking boys know because we see all the stuff. We see all the goodies. Oh but yeah, anyway, I had fun. Subscribe rate five stars, leave comments, leave reviews, keep buying merch is. Seriously, it's so fucking appreciated, dude. Uh, we love having fun with you guys on the internet all the time. Keep keep the jokes that are going over everybody else's head getting held up, keep them going. Don't say that it's a joke. Just keep playing into it. Spook to ober, embrace the spook, bring other people along, Tweet us, show us photos of what you're doing, buy the merch all the fun stuff. Uh but yeah, always in forever the boys. Biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses. Hey, there's a nice little deal right there, boss.
Speaker 2: If pee and your pants is cool,