Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub a dub dub in the tub. Tub tub.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that we've entered the tub, like we've gone from the o R and now we're just in the tub.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, does it? Yeah? I think it totally does. Don't you think? Oh, cuz we were in the o R when we were watching Great Anatomy all the time. Now we're not there though, Okay I did, I of course, Okay, well, now we're more in the tub.
Speaker 3: Missed the season premiere, I did.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you are so.
Speaker 2: One of Hailey's best friends who's now I've acquired as a friend. Laura was a guest star on it. She was excited, the pregnant daughter of the mom who was all like the protester.
Speaker 3: Oh redhead. Yeah, yes, okay, wow.
Speaker 2: Our friend Laura. So we watched it.
Speaker 1: Was it good?
Speaker 3: She was great all weekend. You couldn't have found time, couldn't found forty four minutes.
Speaker 1: So first of all, I was just in bed all day yesterday. I was not in bed all weekend. Actually I was quite busy.
Speaker 3: But on Sunday until all day I.
Speaker 1: Only got up. I literally only got out of bed to do two loads of laundry and make almond milk. That's a full day for me.
Speaker 2: So that's like impressive to me, Like, you're not You're not making me feel like you did nothing.
Speaker 1: All these plans for Sunday, we were going to clean out our closet and then we were gonna have like a family meeting, and we did nothing, Like none of it.
Speaker 3: Do you think.
Speaker 2: Robbie like secretly celebrates on the family meeting plans go awry.
Speaker 1: I'd like to think not because we really needed.
Speaker 2: I think he I think that getting him there might be a might he might.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, but I know I enjoyed that. He's like, oh we did we did that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, which is everything in life, which is most things, all the things you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not about you. I'm just saying, like, in life you don't want to do, like turning out the calls that hate that.
Speaker 1: But by the end of it, I'm like, God, all right, I'm not tripping over everything. Yeah. Nice.
Speaker 2: So anyways, Yeah, you didn't have time to watch Grace though, because it was well no.
Speaker 1: But clearly from your review, I didn't miss it. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Well, we told Camilla we don't want her and Link together. So okay, spoiler alert if you're watching, I don't her being pregnant with his baby is like devastating to me because I don't.
Speaker 3: Mind those two. Why does everyone hate those two?
Speaker 1: I just don't like them together. You're not giving vagina tingles, No, not at all at all.
Speaker 3: Very attractive people, And what is television for if not to watch very attractive people?
Speaker 1: It's for the vagina tingles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, There's been plenty of attractive people who have had chemistry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't feel it with them.
Speaker 2: I really felt it with her and Alex and I haven't really felt it since then with her for except for the few scenes I saw with oh Skyler Aston, but he got she got the ach from him.
Speaker 3: Here here is a frustration for me with this show. How many times are we going to do the bit We're in the season finale everyone's fired, and then in the season premiere everyone's rehired. It just seems like a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Mark is Marca having some issues with the storyline.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, it's the season finale. We have to come up with a cliffhanger, quick fire, everybody.
Speaker 2: Let Meredith come in and save the day.
Speaker 1: And she left the show already.
Speaker 3: Well she sure is on a lot now.
Speaker 2: Okay, but here there was something that we talked about at epic Con with Adelaide Kine. The Jewels and Mika are getting together made out at the end, and that was actually probably that might get me back into it. I love a wl W relationship to bring me back in.
Speaker 1: Watch the premiere, I will get I will do it.
Speaker 2: Watch it from my friend Laura, she was great, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Watch it before we have a podcast where we talk about it.
Speaker 1: Because I had a very busy weekend all day watching the Americans, and nobody wants this, Nobody wants me, nobody wants Nobody wants this, which, to be honest, is way better than Grey's Anatomy right now.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, I would say one of the best, but I want it. That's like a whole conversation. So I don't want to just like skim over that.
Speaker 1: No, no, we won't skim it later. I'm just trying to tell Mark that I had a lot of television to watch and a lot of uh season finales from the Americans, which leave you with great cliffhanger.
Speaker 3: I love the Americans. I just loved it seven years ago.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy, That's what does she loves. There's the storyline right now is like basically with this this medical outbreak and it's giving COVID. But it was the series ended in twenty eighteen, so it's before COVID ever happened, and it's like, really weird. They have to wipe everything down with bleach and the using gloves and I'm like, this is very like meta. Yeah is thatta the right word? Sure, it's like before it happened? Yeah, thank you, good job giving meta.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so you're watching The Americans.
Speaker 1: And nobody wants this, and nobody wants this and only murders in the building and now I'm about to start Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Okay. So there was certainly time for one episode of Grace Anonymy certainly time, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeh flies by those forty four minutes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just good to be back at Grace Law Memorial in my opinion, Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: I do want to re engage our fandom because I do want to be an extra. I do, like, we can't go out on this podcast without being extras on Gray's Anatomy. At some point, I'm more.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the podcast will be over or if Grace will be over before, but we have to we need to make it happen, just for like the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, like I am not going to go down without a fighting.
Speaker 2: Well, then we probably should start talking about it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why we'll watch The Prefirie again. Okay, okay, I mean watch it period.
Speaker 2: Okay, So your busy weekend included TV. But did you I feel like you got dressed up and you went to any event, to.
Speaker 1: So many events? When I tell you, Saturday, I went to three different events. I don't get this how So Well, we were supposed to go to New York. We canceled on a New York trip.
Speaker 2: So then it was like, oh, we'll have a RESTful weekend here.
Speaker 1: But I already knew we had all these things that we were invited to this weekend, So I knew once we canceled our New York trip that we were going to go to those events. One of them was a two year old's birthday party, which was cute and fine and like cute right, like balloon animals, et cetera. Then we went to a twenty year vow renewal for one of Robbie's friends. He was a groomsman in their wedding, which was actually really cute and like their kids are like older and their kids spoke and I was a mess. And apparently one of her best her best friend is like America Ferrera, and so America Ferrera got up there and gave this like beautiful speech about their.
Speaker 4: Love and like give the speech from Barbie.
Speaker 1: I was like tried. I was like, babe, that's the that's the you know, he doesn't really understand. And then he doesn't understand celebrities because then Catherine Foster sang there, Oh my god, and I was like, do you know who that is? And Robbie like had no idea, so bless his heart, he tries, he tries. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was really really fun and sweet and it was like a perfect amount of time. And then after that we went to bar Mitzvah that we were at till one thirty in the morning. I was just rage rage.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, Like I didn't grow up having I grew up in the South, so like, I didn't have any Jewish people literally around me at all, so I knew nothing about Jewish culture. And I feel like Haley can't believe this. She's like, literally all my friends are Jewish. All I was ever trying to do was get invited to like bar bar mitzvahs and bot mitzvahs.
Speaker 1: So I never I never had it growing up because I went to Catholic school until eighth grade. Then I went to a public I didn't know. I didn't grow up around bar mitsvuzz bombitsvus either, but.
Speaker 2: They're a huge deal for thirteen year olds.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Oh oh wait, no, sorry, thirteen year right, yeah, fifteen sixteen oh, sixteen is Taniera, but that's even fifteen sixteen is drive.
Speaker 2: Sixteen year license, sixteen is drive. It's giving, but I'm chronically online when it comes to some of these things that there's this clip for this girl going she was trying to say, I have a purse, but she goes, I have purse, and so then it became this whole thing where people I have purse.
Speaker 1: I miss Anyway, in my algorithm.
Speaker 2: Sixteen is drive sixty drive, so yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of money. It's a huge celebration. Yeah, this one was. This one was giving wedding. It was like a dance floor bar. Like they were passing around champagne and swag and like it was like a whole It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So is it mostly a party for the adults kinda and like the kids get to have a great time and feel celebrated.
Speaker 1: But it's like there's too there's like the air hockey and like there's like stuff for you know, Papa shot and there's stuff for the kids to do too.
Speaker 3: So that.
Speaker 1: There was like there was like a kids there was a like a kid's buffet, you know, like chicken tenders and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they know their audience. No, but it was really fun. We ended up. Yeah, so we stay till one thirty in the morning. And so that's why you were audio yesterday. It was just like I need this, I need to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like my weekend was much different than yours mine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Haley's six. So I've been like playing nurse. I baked banana bread. I just I feel like I was doing dishes or doing laundry or taking care of Haley all week ad I need.
Speaker 1: To read the text message that Becka sent to me and Robbie yesterday. Oh yeah, because it was so sweet and just so I thought it was sweet. Oh, she goes, She goes, Haley is sick and wants bone broth. But every bone broth has onion or garlic in it. I personally don't want to take this on, but I'm willing to try, depending on how difficult it is. Do you do? I have to touch bones? And then Becca goes, I don't know if I can do it, but feels like asking was a generous thought. And then Robbie says, you have to get very into the bones, and then Beca goes, hell, I don't think I can, yeah, I And then she goes, no, no, I've heard all I needed to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to wash them? Oh well, yeah, it's like anything.
Speaker 3: You can't just go to the store by bone broth.
Speaker 2: No, they all have onion or garlic broth. Robbie I ended up finding a Robbie makes bone broth.
Speaker 3: How do you make it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Like sweat simmers like it takes like twenty four hours. You basically have to like, yeah, you have to like blanch it in the oven, and then you have to blanch. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anyone here that can correct you.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to plant it in the oven and then you put the bones with all the other stuff in.
Speaker 3: You get the bones, you order.
Speaker 1: Them online on like bones dot com or something. They deliver them to your house. Them to your house. Yeah, they're frozen. They're frozen bones, not calm.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's where he gets skateboard company.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea where Robbie gets them, but he gets them online. So, and they only ordered them on Tuesday, so you like order them on Tuesday, they come on whatever day, and then.
Speaker 4: Tuesday you bone on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I had a general idea that it was gonna be too much for me, But I was like, she was so miserable and all she wanted was like a bone broth or soup she could have.
Speaker 1: So I called around.
Speaker 2: I found a Korean place that made a brisket bone broth that didn't have garlic.
Speaker 1: Oh, nicew we got something. We sourced it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I can't I love you so much, but I can't touch bones, and.
Speaker 1: The bones I think are so much better, Like I don't like touching a raw chicken, like a whole chicken makes me like.
Speaker 2: Right, nothing about it was interesting to me. I just thought, if I'm having to handle like the carcass and stuff, I can't, I won't be doing this.
Speaker 1: So love you so much, babe. Tax No no, no no, I got all I needed.
Speaker 2: It's all I needed. But we binge nobody wants this. I feel like we watched a lot of TV.
Speaker 1: What else anything else? Goods Australia.
Speaker 2: Finally, it was really good the first season, right, yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Who won that again?
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert Alex Oh yeah when the guy looks at her because she had to betray him.
Speaker 1: So you know he was on Love Island this season. No, we're not talking about the same season. Okay, yeah, sorry, y Yes, that's the UK. Oh they all jumble to a lot of traders a little time. Anyways, we watched Nobody.
Speaker 2: I had already gotten through nobody wants this. But then I was like, Haley, you have to watch us. It's such an easy show.
Speaker 1: I watched it twice. It's so good. It's so easy to watch. Yeah, but I feel like I learned.
Speaker 2: A lot through your relation about your relationship through watching the show.
Speaker 1: You already know everything about my relationship, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like I understand more of like the going into coming into the Jewish culture. But I also felt like anyone who's coming into a culture or belief system that's different than how they grew.
Speaker 1: Up could relate to that show for sure.
Speaker 2: Because I was thinking, I was wondering thinking about Haley meeting all my family and my family being very Christian and conservative and her coming from like a very artistic liberal upbringing.
Speaker 1: Totally and trying to like fit in.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like my big factory wedding. I never saw that. Mhm.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 1: That's a tragedy. It's like one of the finest films of all time. Were not you don't think so? It was fine hand If it's top ten movie of life.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I haven't said top ten, but it's pretty good going to see that movie, and.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 4: Tony was in it, yeah, my rish nemesis, right right, Yeah, I can't remember the actress name, and I'm sure he's a fine guy. John Corbettbottah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: You were left alone there, which brings me to my next topic, which is us picking on Tanya.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about nobody wants this later. Yeah Okay, fine, fine, fine, fair, But I want to talk about us picking on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really have a serious thing I want to share about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll do it when we come back from commercial, all right. So in the Facebook group, an anonymous scrubber posted that they feel like she's roasted. That they feel like Tanya is roasted too much on the podcast. It says, is anyone else overly sensitive and empathetic and feel like they roast our girl Tanya too much on the pod.
Speaker 1: Bless her.
Speaker 2: I know it's always in good fun, but I feel like they never give her a break or quit picking on her. So I was. I tried to ask Tanya before the podcast. I was like, do we pick one you too much? Like do you want can we lay off? And she goes, let's talk about it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: So I was like, okay, we'll bring it to the.
Speaker 3: Pod and she just sitches something very serious to say to this right now. So freaking news Flora is yours.
Speaker 1: I felt very seen by this Facebook post and I did want to address it head on. It had a lot of support, lots of support, and I felt supported, but they yeah, I didn't have anything serious. I just thought it was gonna be a really good tease, you're getting better, like a fine wine.
Speaker 2: My response was like, I'll check in, but I promise you, like I think Tanya does things knowing hoping that I'll bring it up on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I do say things sometimes i'm here that I know are gonna like tickle your pickle. I know what you're doing. I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And I think people don't realize that there is this funny like aloofnous blonde thing that you do.
Speaker 1: But you're very smart. Yeah you're. Nobody's saying here or that I'm not smart, but the contrary actually.
Speaker 2: In there said Tanya's Tanya is very smart. She knows what she's doing. Oh yeah, So I'm saying, like you you know when you're when you're gonna get a response from us.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I know I am, but we.
Speaker 2: Do appreciate you looking out anonymous. I was about to I was actually going to send it to you and be like is this you.
Speaker 1: I also don't, especially on the podcast, I don't really take anything so like personal. I don't. And if I were, like if I did get my feelings hurt or if you guys did do something that like went too far, I would definitely say something. I'm not the type of person that would like hold it in right, and I feel like I have in the past. I held it in no like I said like, hey, lay off this, or like I feel like I have said that before.
Speaker 2: Well, No, we've had literal conversations where it got to a point where we were like, okay, let's cut. You know, yeah, like you you expressed, I also can read you like I know when it's getting when it feels serious.
Speaker 1: Right, which it often is not, very rarely is serious, which it very rarely is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very joyful about somebody that you can playfully make fun of and they laugh harder than anybody. Yes, my wife is like that. When I point out something silly that she does, she laughs harder than anybody. And that's she laughed the hardest at those moments.
Speaker 1: But I also, like my favorite thing about this podcast, the favorite, my favorite message that I get from anybody is like your podcast just makes me feel silly and goofy and smile and laugh and like that's what I want our podcast to be. Do you know what I mean? Like I don't want to come here and like have like a heart to heart about the issues of the world. Right, No issues of the world are like laying off me. Like I just feel like it's like funny banter, funny banta and I wanted to stay like that. But I appreciate everything now for me. Yeah, we all appreciate it. Yeah, But I was also like, but I do know the thing is somewhere else we are, so you go to a different face. We are such calling You and I are such opposites, but I know, like I know when I'm going to get a reaction out of you. Yeah, certain times, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you knew when you texted me asking if I wanted boiled eggs for the plane, you knew what reaction you were going to get.
Speaker 1: So to be fair, I was offering them to you because I don't like to just show up and not have for you. But I also don't want to bring like ten boiled eggs on the flight if I if you're not going to eat any right, right? That was more just like a kind gesture from the heart. Yeah, yeah, all right, bad example, but yeah, I enjoyed that. But I appreciate everybody looking out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of lighthearted, funny podcast, the show Nobody Wants This is based on two sisters who have a podcast. Correct, it's actually based on the Foster sisters, Aaron and Sarah, whose step mom performed at the bar Mitsv're out. Oh, I'm so sorry. I got confused with your events.
Speaker 1: Two separate events. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Catherine McPhee is her maiden name, yes, but anyway, their podcast is hilarious and I felt like Aaron created the podcast, and I mean created Nobody Wants This.
Speaker 1: It's based on her story loosely based, which I really want to have her on our podcast because I have so many questions because when something's loosely based on your life, obviously it's not. You can't take everything at face value, right, But there's so many nuanced things that I just have so many questions about. It was just so well, like her husband is not an actual rabbi, right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I was looking it up, but I don't think so. But I don't know I'd love to have her own to discuss it. But I like, I felt like so many of the scenes were almost improv because they were so funny and everything.
Speaker 1: Everyone was so quick with it that I was like, this was so well written. Yes, so well written. The storyline is like so perfect, but also the casting infection, like how I need to also know how did they get I feel like Adam Brody hasn't done anything and forever am I wrong on that?
Speaker 3: I was surprised to see his name say something so buzzy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Like I feel like he's been totally mia Like I feel like somehow he got brought out of the woodwork for this, which I appreciate me to made that role.
Speaker 2: I also feel like I would have never put Kristen Bell and Adam Brody together, Like I don't think they ever would have been two people I thought of putting in a romantic comedy together, and they had the most insane chemistry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. First kiss, Yeah, I have chills thinking about it.
Speaker 2: It was one of the best first kisses I've ever seen on TV in like years, yeah, I would say years.
Speaker 1: And I also think I think why I like this story so much is because it's not like nineteen and twenty year olds falling in love, right, They're like in their thirties. And I don't know, I just like that.
Speaker 2: It reminded me so much of you that before I realized it was based on Aaron Foster's life, loosely, I thought someone who was a scrubber listened to her. I was like, this is getting freaky me too, because everything about it reminded me of when you first started dating Robbie her character when she would be like, is me needing to know about things that were going to hurt her feelings?
Speaker 1: Right from his past?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like you. You look and you ask so many questions that you don't want to know, but I like needed to know too. I know, I feel so close to Aaron Foster. Yeah, I really feel like y'all connect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a question because I feel like there's this.
Speaker 1: Interest. Wait really quick before you ask your question. I feel like we should just preface that the story is a love story between a Jewish rabbi and a Gnostic sex podcaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like a love story like the two of them.
Speaker 2: It's just like, yeah, meeting someone who couldn't be more different than you and having to navigate belief systems and expectations of who you thought you were going to end.
Speaker 1: Up with, also like community and people's expectations because he's a Rabbi and so like there's a lot of pressure, a lot of pressure to marry a Jewish you know, another Jewish girl.
Speaker 2: So I just am curious because he reminded me how chill and like go with the flow and like whatever and reassuring. He was reminded me so much of Robbie, And I'm like, is this Jewish men or is this just coincidental that he reminds me of Robbie and how he like handled the relationship thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you feel that totally? Yeah? I literally feel like the show was written about my my, my relationship with Robbie like that.
Speaker 2: It was like to a t But also the ex is that he has an ex and her name's Rebecca, So I was like, okay, right, right, not that I'm not the ex, but right, the ex, but still the name.
Speaker 3: There's that show. Then we really are onto something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is there a plucky sound engineer?
Speaker 1: That's they don't show much.
Speaker 2: They have the podcast manager who's our friend, sharing Cola, who I'm like.
Speaker 1: Obsessed with Yeah, she's very funny.
Speaker 2: She's like the podcast manager. And that's really all they show I think about.
Speaker 1: They don't show so much about the podcast.
Speaker 4: Didn't show them like in the studio and a little bit a little record. I'm I'm excited to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not that always driving me anything radio on TV shows drives me crazy because there's always really unrealistic stuff happening, Like no one's wearing headphones, Mike, it's always just like that.
Speaker 4: Guilty of that.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't pay attention to that nuance.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have headphones on, but I could be Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you could wear the earbuds, like it's not even hard to do anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, they should bring in like an actual podcast person to like consult consult yet.
Speaker 2: But actually when we do the podcast in the other room, we don't wear true factphones.
Speaker 1: Axpect us throw on the fact. I'm not wrong.
Speaker 2: I like having headphones better because I can hear myself and know my levels.
Speaker 1: But not to not to create a spoiler alert, but this show has given me like a new direction in life.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, tell me more.
Speaker 2: Are you going to write a story? A screenplay?
Speaker 1: About you and Robbie. You're involved, so oh yeah, huh, you're gonna be involved in what You'll just wait and see. The clocks are ticking.
Speaker 2: When the idea comes mid podcast, we'll get we'll.
Speaker 1: Get back to this, the roller coasters riding in my brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you ever have you felt pressured or was it important for Robbie to marry a Jewish girl?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, spoiler alert, Robbi's divorced and that relationship was with a Jewish woman. So I feel like there was never once, even when I first started dating him, there was never any expectation or even like conversations about me converting or not being Jewish. He obviously knew from day one that I was not right. And it's so funny because it is everybody else around me that was so concerned and so like, he's never gonna marry you, Like, don't get too into this, it's not gonna work out. You're not Jewish. And I'm like, guys, I'm pretty sure he knows I'm not Jewish, Like right, I'm very certain that he knows, and and he's still dating me, And so I think that I have to take what he says at face value, you know what I mean, Like, I don't think he's trying to swindle me or anything here, Like I think that it's very much fine. It's out in the open. It's out in the open. Yeah. So it's it's interesting because I relate to her character because it was never him. It was never him that made me feel that way. It was like everybody else around me that made me feel that way. Did anyone ever call you a shixa?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I never heard that way before. A shiksah. Yeah, no, I never heard that.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like I felt like the first kiss the way you describe your first kiss with Robbie, That's how I pictured it, I know, I'm telling you, or like her face was just like holy cow. Yeah, Well was it about that kiss that made it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: The TV kiss? What was it that made it so good? Because we watched people kiss all the time. Why and everyone's talking about it.
Speaker 1: I think it was the anticipation, Like he didn't just go in for the kiss. There was this like build up, build up and like tension in the scene and then we put his hand on her face. That's what it was. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I like and some people just look good from that angle and they both look good from that angle together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what's is Robbie's first kiss, the best kiss you've ever had in your life, ever.
Speaker 1: In my life. And he put his hand on my head too, like it was like the same thing.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in the car in a car yeah, wow, good stuff.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just have so many questions for her. And I also feel like she's like a little ahead of me in the process because she's married baby. Yeah, but I think she converted. I think she converted to Judaism.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like you would have a really good conversation.
Speaker 1: Aaron and I. Yeah, I think so too. They're really funny on their podcast.
Speaker 2: But I just felt like it was so well casted because I've listened to their podcast, and I felt like the timing and the dynamic, the dynamic and the beat of how they speak to each other was so like I felt like Kristen Bell and this the girl that played the sister who I know is a huge actress and I'm blanking on her name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was from Succession. Yeah, and she was a miss Maisel. I think she was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I didn't watch either of those, but anyways, she was amazing.
Speaker 1: If you were ever a fan of the show The Good Life, it's called The Good Life, right the yeah places a good Place? Thank you Kristen Bell. There was another girl, Janet, her character from The Good Place is also in this show. She like brought her in. I think who is that? She was one of the friends that she introduced when she brought Noah around her friends. Gotcha. Yeah, Okay, it's really good. I can't recommend it. This sound track was like done by what's her name, Estie? I think Esti from hind Pame she did the soundtrack.
Speaker 2: I was going to say the budget for this, this show with the music alone and the shots, Yeah, cinematography filming in La in general is crazy expensive. So the fact that they just filmed the whole series really impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always fun to play. Hey, I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I went to Mama Shelter and oh hi oh I love Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, that sister is played by and I didn't know her name, it's a great name, Justine Loupe Schamp.
Speaker 1: Oh I did not know.
Speaker 3: She played Willa in succession.
Speaker 1: Didn't roll on you.
Speaker 3: Never heard that one? But good for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kristen Cavalary is single again. She is, she's single. Who knew it was coming?
Speaker 3: How did you have anything serious to say about her being single?
Speaker 2: No? But oh.
Speaker 1: Do you know who I do have? Shoot, I do have something serious to say about dancing with the stars?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Right back? All right?
Speaker 2: So Kristen announced at Alex Cooper's Unwell tour.
Speaker 1: Which have you seen clips from? That is like a full production. It's like there's a musical act every dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like men dancing. You can tell that she has a one hundred and twenty five million dollar contract with serious ExM because the girl's got budget. Yeah, it's pretty impressive. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Kristen announced, She.
Speaker 1: Didn't announce it. That's what I don't understand because I was reading confirmed it. Sorry, she confirmed it, Okay, she said something like uh, she said something along the lines of like I wasn't ready to talk about her, she was going to keep it private or something. But like, I never have seen anywhere that it was like confirmed.
Speaker 2: I saw a video where she said it, but I couldn't hear it. So everyone in the comments was saying, that's what she's basically confirming that to a single.
Speaker 1: But then where did the rumor come from? Sam? Do you know any of this?
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen? Samantha Stavros, esteemed producer.
Speaker 5: There were reports that were coming out in different news articles, like you know, it was like E News or people, and then it was confirmed quote unquote by Kristen By saying that she didn't want to talk about it, but she is single.
Speaker 1: Where's that clip? I think it was from It's from the show, I know, but there's somebody must have gotten video of that, Like, yeah, that's surface. There are no articles that I kept, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I every time I say ginger Chan, I anticipate a giggle for Marganese.
Speaker 1: It's that's really my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I say it like hyping myself up, knowing I'm going to get that chuckle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is single and ready I'm hoping ready to mingle. I love Chrison Cavalary, I know, but I just saw a podcast where they were talking about like having the sex of their lives, yeah, and like their.
Speaker 2: Future together, and really I feel like there was a lot to talk about that, So I'm like, what happened?
Speaker 1: I never feel like she talked about future with him. I feel like they I did hear about the best sex of their lives. No, I think she.
Speaker 2: I think she asked him and he's like, well, obviously, I'm so in love with you or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: But everybody acts so shocked by this, and I'm like that, I don't who's acting shocked by this? TikTok. I don't think anyone's acting shocked. But that's the whole point of dating, is like you're dating someone to see if you want to be with them, like people break up.
Speaker 2: I just had this conversation. I was on Shannon Beverage's podcast and it's not out yet, but we were talking about.
Speaker 1: This, how like there's this should want me was straight, all right, whatever, But we were.
Speaker 2: Talking about how like people are like, oh, she's always dating someone new or dat like how people have an opinion. I'm like, I don't get it, so you'd rather someone just get married and be like, all right, I guess I dated too many people, so I got to lock this one down or people are gonna have an opinion on it.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird process.
Speaker 2: But I think this specifically was interesting because of the just the dynamic of the two individuals age.
Speaker 3: Nobody thought this was long term, and maybe you tend to think that about every relationship.
Speaker 1: The distance.
Speaker 3: A great time for both of them, and I think that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: It was, and I hope she finds someone even more incredible in the future because I love her. She's so I love her too, and she's to be just fine, just fine. She had her fun.
Speaker 2: She was like the hot guy on this hot TikToker Montana boy.
Speaker 1: Now she's moving on to mister mister right, we hope, yeah, or mister next or mister next next right, yeah.
Speaker 2: The next right. So you have an opinion on Anna Delby on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: A serious take? What was your my take? Yours? I never really have anything serious to say, but everybody was up in arms over her answer on Dancing with the Stars, And so if you missed it, she got kicked off Dancing with the Stars and Julianne Huff reaches the microphone and says, what are you going to take aways? Calling you, what are you going to take away from this experience? And she leans over and she goes nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I found it to be so honest and like hilarious because I just find it like not everybody needs to be polished, not everybody has to have this like mystical takeaway from Dancing with the Stars, Like all these people that were on Dancing with the Stars are coming out and saying that it was so disrespectful and to the cast and the crew and like not everybody is going to have a good experience in everything, do you know what I mean? Like that is her truth and it is what it is. I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think giving her any more of a platform is just kind of like a man.
Speaker 1: And I also happened to her.
Speaker 4: She was like a convicted Yeah, she served jail time and she's on counse arrest for like wire fraud.
Speaker 2: And yeah, she was like basically like getting money, like illegally getting money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like she was like what's it code when you're like.
Speaker 4: She was convicted of grand larceny. So she was like telling people that she had money and I think getting in to invest maybe.
Speaker 1: But didn't have actually had any money.
Speaker 4: And she was like staying in like fancy hotels and then saying like oh, I'll pay you later and the like not paying at all.
Speaker 2: She's just a scam artist basically, yike, but anyways.
Speaker 4: I have an Anadelbie thing. But she was on Paris Selton's podcast like a couple of years ago, and she was in jail, and I had to set up like interviewing her from jail, so that involved like face timing her possible. So I still have the apps on my phone. There's an app called like there's an app that you can use to communicate with like your family from jail, and I had to like test it with her the day before and it was really funny because like the signal was really bad and she was like, if you deposit some more menu in my account, I think the signal can get better. And I was like, I'm not falling for that one. I know why you're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dark. So I think people were just kind of like why are we Why is she even on the show?
Speaker 2: Why is she on the show? Like why did you take a spot from someone who like really wanted to like do this. And also I could say it was her partner's first time to be a pro, so I think people felt bad for him because he's like so cute and sweet and was so excited to be moved up to a pro and then she's like nothing.
Speaker 1: I think it was just kind of like yeah.
Speaker 2: If I think if the right person said it, people would have been like, Okay, that's funny. If it was like more sarcastic. But I think people are like, why are you even here? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I didn't. I was like not, so I just knew she like was wearing as I knew, like, I was like, I don't know who this chick is, but uh and then I also I'm not very like in the Dancing with the Stars world, so I did not. I now know her partner's names Ezra, So I guess I could see that. I just found it to be so wild.
Speaker 4: I was about the I watched it like one hundred times hundred times.
Speaker 2: It was the way she said it was like, I can't like it made it a sound, but she she made a TikTok sound, And I think that's her. That's her whole thing is she just does not care, like she literally told Easton like just to be sim some money, like she is ruthless. So I think people more were kind of like, we don't care about her, so we feel bad for the Ezra her partner, right right, But yeah, who would you want to be partnered with if You're Own Until the Stars, Whitney Carson. I'm saying she makes everyone look like an amazing dancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although me on Dancing with the Stars would be I can barely do TikTok dances, So if you try to teach me like the rumba, I think you would be.
Speaker 2: I think even though you don't think you're competitive, I think it would kick in.
Speaker 1: I just don't have rhythm, so I just don't think it would like flow out of me. Do you know what I'm saying. No, it doesn't imagine me doing the cha cha.
Speaker 2: Like come on, But I do think someone like Whitney could like make you look like you can do the cha cha.
Speaker 1: You think so? You think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: You're you're very good at like uh, You're very determined, and you have incredible endurance, which I think is like the biggest hurdle for a lot of people. Thank you a lot of practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you would have the discipline to sure, but the rhythm is not in me. Like you wouldn't look like Charlie d'milio coming out there, you know.
Speaker 1: But you would. I haven't seen her dance so she's amaze. She was on Dance at the Stars, but she's also like y yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well almost went right over the head. I had to stop it before he went too far easton Happy Anniversary, Big seven, Big seven. Okay, So I love the the concert. I never knew about the themes of anniversaries until you talked about them on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like, you just found out about that, well.
Speaker 2: I mean kind of recently. We talked about it recently on the podcast for the first time. But basically, every year that you're married, there's a theme for each anniversary.
Speaker 4: There's like a traditional gift you do, yeah for the anniversary. So this year was what copper and wool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is this does this go up infinity amount or does it stop at like ten or something.
Speaker 4: It stops at ten, and then the next one I think is twenty or fifteen. Then it kind of makes like leaps.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you celebrate every single one up until ten, and then you jump from ten to twenty before you have another theme to gif.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm checking it right now, but we're uh, we're getting up to ten. So we're discussing, like what are we gonna do? And I think We're just gonna make up our own for the it goes to from ten to fifteenth. Oh, okay, tenth is ten or aluminum.
Speaker 2: That one's gonna be rough, But I don't know, I feel like you'll crush it. I'm like, these are the most thoughtful gifts ever.
Speaker 1: Robbie's allergic to woolf so I think I'm have to skip your seven.
Speaker 4: You can you copper?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know what that would be, but yeah, we love it. We have a lot of fun doing that. And it's Allison is I mean, insanely good. It's so intimidating because she like she just knocks out of the park every single time with like really wild ideas.
Speaker 2: But even you're wrapping, it's like amazingly thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 4: I always try to make something for her every year, and like so like the first year, I made like a scrap book of our you know, our first year of marriage, and then the first one paper, sorry, the first year's paper, and then second year is cotton, and I like needle pointed like flowers and our name on like a piece of fabric, uh, and like leather. I made her slipper inside of leather that was so hard. Uh, and copper wool. I'm like, oh man, I'm not going to be like a blacksmith, Like this is getting so hard. So I just I made that's like box of like I made like wool wrapping paper basically, and then I wrote like seven out of pennies, thank you. Yeah, it's a lot of fun. And uh, I mean, I just I'm excited for next year, which is bronze. Bronze is the eighth year.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're trying to get a bronze Olympic medal from someone.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about that.
Speaker 1: See if that's on eBay. I'm sure you can find that on eBay. But you know, I realize that I'm not good at is photo albums.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like making them. Yeah, it's hard now because everything's just digital.
Speaker 1: But I remember maybe it was last anniversary of the year. Maybe it was probably two years ago at this point, so it's like our third anniversary. Robbie bought me like a I'm sort of a scrap book or something of the book and then he printed off every photo for the first like three years of our relationship, and we were going to like sit down and like do it together. And it's still just like sitting in the box with all the photos in one of our drawers at home, and I'm like, the more and more time goes on, the less and less, you know what i mean, the more it's going to pile up, and I'm like, I want to have those things, you know, Like I want to have those memories. So now I'm thinking maybe I just do them like digital, you know how you can make them shutterfly or whatever. I just do them all online, then they send you the book.
Speaker 4: We love that we have so many of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that might be the move, like year one, year two, and just do it that way.
Speaker 2: There is something about having the printed.
Speaker 1: Like old school brick breaking mortar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I I have been wanting to like do like scrap booking and like make like actual photo from like our vacations and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just all it is is a thought right now. No, you need to and you guys are going on your six you have a lot of time to make up.
Speaker 2: No, but this is like once you get married, is the Oh you're just saying our relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I was looking through old I was looking through old photos yesterday and I was like, we have done so much together, and so much of it we didn't share publicly, so like I'm looking at it and I'm like, oh my gosh, I forgot like the only way, the only place I have it is like in my memories and then in my photos. And it was like, it would be so fun to go through and make memory books of those moments so that I can, you know, remember in detail.
Speaker 1: You should, I know, well you should do yours. I know I'm going to I'm going to that the list.
Speaker 4: It's so fun. That year I did the scrap book. There's a store that it's not there anymore, but it's called Scraping the app and I hung out with the old ladies there for like a week and they were so cool and they showed because like scrap books you can get like a little you can get like pop out things and like three dimensional stuff. I had the best time.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you went there.
Speaker 2: I went to a scrap book.
Speaker 4: I went to a scrap book place, and they showed me how to like format the page, you know, because the pages are all different lengths, like which pages, like what the layout would look good as like. I brought it all my photos and they helped me do it. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 4: I mean it was in Burbank, but scraping the app?
Speaker 1: I need to find a scrapping yapp near me. We could do it at home, yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, but there's something about community of it where you go somewhere.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying how community having all the scrap bookers.
Speaker 2: No, the items that you need, the what's the word I'm looking.
Speaker 4: For you guys accessories?
Speaker 1: We buy it.
Speaker 4: I know, I know Michaels has it. But yeah, it was fun learning from like a journeyman scrapbooker.
Speaker 1: Nice. Anyways, Well, this is the end of this podcast. It is the end of the podcast, but it's not the end of the week because you know what's coming on Thursday. Dear bonya episode. Do you know what a banya is? An actual thing?
Speaker 2: What is it? So?
Speaker 3: Mark?
Speaker 1: Can you fact check this? Juliane Huff posted that it's like a hat that protects your hair from getting fried in the sauna.
Speaker 4: It looks very fun.
Speaker 3: Bya is a traditional Russian steam bath that utilizes the wood stove. So close, so maybe there's a hat also similar. There you go a natural wool hat. I want to wear a wool hat.
Speaker 1: From when we do. I agree, that's like our uniform. Yeah, I agree, all of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah the way yes looks like that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's hot and like physically hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we will be back. We'll be back on Thursday. If you just remember.
Speaker 2: If you like want to submit questions, you can send them to our Instagram at scrubbing and Pot or email us at scrubing and iHeartMedia dot com so that you too can get advice from us.
Speaker 1: All right, we love you so much. Bl you by