Speaker 1: First Day of follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Mac is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Becca. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Mac, how long has it been since you heard from Becca?
Speaker 3: Been about a week since I've heard Summer.
Speaker 4: Have you tried to reach out to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, several times, you know, texting and left him voicemail. Nothing.
Speaker 4: So what was the last interaction you had with her?
Speaker 3: Like, it was good. We went on a date. We met on him and then we went to this like little probably like a little quiet, romantic dinner white qualth type place I like to go out. She's more of a homebody. So after dinner.
Speaker 5: We went back to her place and you know.
Speaker 3: We had some wine. You know, we didn't hook up or anything, but like I spent.
Speaker 5: The night and then everything was great.
Speaker 1: Did you guys make in the same bed, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But nothing happened, Like we didn't. We didn't hook up, like because we were really into each other. We both feel like you know, you know, agree, like take a little slower because this is this is something good, you know, So yeah, I just I'm really competed.
Speaker 4: Did you guys like make out though, Like did you cuddle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, like it's important. Okay, so that part happened. So it's a very mutual attraction as well.
Speaker 7: Right, did anything happen on the date that was like I don't know, weird awkward, not.
Speaker 3: That I could think of, Like it just everything went really well. And like I know when when you know, I could be awkward or something happens like I've had bad dates or whatever, but this doesn't didn't fall in that category.
Speaker 5: So I you know, I thought everything was going really well.
Speaker 3: Like we really hit it off.
Speaker 1: How were things when you said good bye to her?
Speaker 3: Uh? Beeeing fine? You know it seemed like we would uh like we were going to see each other again.
Speaker 4: So did you stay there the whole night?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Did you see each other in the morning or did you slip out?
Speaker 3: No? I, uh well, actually I left a note on her pillow, like I slipped out because she was still asleep and like I had to get up really good work and I didn't want to wake her. Up, so like I left her note.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's your.
Speaker 3: I'm just that I had a really great time and looking forward to seeing you again.
Speaker 4: Okay. Then did you talk to her after that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did have a conversation Okay I did.
Speaker 3: We were hanging up.
Speaker 5: I said, I love you jokingly, but like like scare her off.
Speaker 4: Okay, Mack, you could have started there. Yeah first.
Speaker 6: I mean some people would really enjoy that kind of a joke because you're like you're on the right track. Bro.
Speaker 1: What did she do when you said that? She just laughed and you told her it.
Speaker 3: Was a joke. Yeah, Like I said, I was like love you, like it was like a joke, Like.
Speaker 4: Maybe that could have been the left Paul.
Speaker 3: She knows it was a joke.
Speaker 1: How was her laugh?
Speaker 2: Was it like ha orue?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I mean we laughed together before, and like it seemed like a genuine laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, try to figure it out where you to play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, cool, Yeah, thanks guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll play a song, come back, and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Mac is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Becca. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Mac, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we met on Hinge. We went on a date. Everything was going really well. We went back to her place, had some wine. I stayed the night. We didn't wait a coupy thing, but we did make out, Like you know, it was definitely w comes from there. And when I left, I left her note, you know, like I didn't want to wake her up, so I just left her note on the pillow. Talked her of the following day. Everything some fine, And then do just haven't heard from her.
Speaker 4: Since you did tell her that you loved Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a joke, but like she was a joke, like I was joking.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, well we'll see if that's it over something else. Are you ready to call her? Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, missing Dobacca. Please, this is she Hi Becca, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm coming from a radio show called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Becka, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 4: Hi what's that girl?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much? Have you listened to the show before?
Speaker 9: I have?
Speaker 8: I'm very familiar.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, thank you. We got an email about you from somebody. That's why we're calling.
Speaker 9: Oh god, okay, Well this is a first date follow up the segment where if you go out with someone on a date ended up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: And we got an email from a guy named Mac.
Speaker 8: Yeah Mac, okay?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 8: What did Mac have to share?
Speaker 6: That got real serious? He said that you're ghosting him, and he said that he liked you a lot. He thought you guys really bonded. Said that you guys snuggled on your first date. You didn't do you know, all the way stuff instead. He did tell us that part, but it was important. That's a weird way to see you just were doing a chemistry check.
Speaker 4: That's why we asked.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, So I guess we'll just cut to it. I really liked him. Mac.
Speaker 7: Seems like a really good die. It was a great date. I thought we were going somewhere. I thought it had potential. And then there was a phone call and we hung up, and then like twenty minutes later he called me back, and so I answered the phone and I overhear him talking to somebody, and I realized.
Speaker 8: It's a butt dial.
Speaker 7: Oh right, And so he's talking to somebody and he's from n Rock is better termed very encouraging. He was saying things like that's the baby, just like that? Baby, Oh yeah, baby like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I'm.
Speaker 7: Hoping it was a butt fire and not him like intentionally wanting me to hear him say things to another woman.
Speaker 8: So I hung up because I don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Do with that.
Speaker 7: I was very upset because clearly he's not a good guy and he's a player and fine, like.
Speaker 8: Move on to the next one, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: So awkward because you never told him that you heard that? Oh who I mean?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 7: Something he does all the time, Okay, I guess, I guess this is what he does.
Speaker 8: He like spends the night and we had agreed. I think he's just a player and a user and.
Speaker 4: Growth like, no thanks, And this was like right after he left pretty much.
Speaker 7: This was a morning. So the next morning he called me, so we talked and it was fine. And then twenty minutes later you were like pumping or.
Speaker 8: A woman and then you call me like are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: I can understand why you're ghosting him then, because normally that's not like you. No, that doesn't make me anymore.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us that.
Speaker 3: Becca.
Speaker 1: Also Mac is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm Mac. Guys, this is gross.
Speaker 3: Is you can't?
Speaker 8: This is gross?
Speaker 5: You have spent a night on the house.
Speaker 8: We had a great date.
Speaker 7: I thought you that potential and then you but guile me or intentionally?
Speaker 8: Who knows while you're doing who knows what? Who knows you?
Speaker 7: Like? Is this a normal for you?
Speaker 8: Gross?
Speaker 5: I talked to you true once I gross.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I have a puppy and she's just sick. She hasn't been able to eat, and she's a little Maltese puppy named Baby. She was finally starting to eat.
Speaker 5: And I was encouraging her like, come on, baby, there you go, very good job. I'm gonna touch your picture of a baby.
Speaker 3: Right down here. You go.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a puppy. I have a mai. Her name is Baby. Her name is Baby.
Speaker 9: Believable, based on what you heard, I want I need to see this photog.
Speaker 3: I just text you sure, so funny.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't know. Can you see yourself doing that to mister Peeves your dog? Yes, Baby go, Baby, just like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I would cheer him on if he was sick and he was finally eating, I would be cheering him on.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would say it.
Speaker 6: I think he just sounds a little more interesting because the dog is named baby, right.
Speaker 8: I do remember him saying get in their baby, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like get in the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just really having to was eating. I was just trying to cheer on. She hadn't eating for today, so so I was really happy that it was finally eating.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is true.
Speaker 4: That's actually really hilarious.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, okay, I can confirm there's a very cute dog that has at the intact for this baby.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well that's awkward. But if that, I mean, that sounds like that's really what was going on.
Speaker 8: I am so embarrassed.
Speaker 6: I mean in your defense, Becca, I mean, how would anybody take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it didn't sound good.
Speaker 3: But now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, well I'm so sorry Becca.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go on another date with Mac? We'll pay for it and you can meet baby?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, I'm is that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I would?
Speaker 8: Is he open to time?
Speaker 3: So sorry? Yeah? Of course. So I was wondering what happened like this is a huge misunderstanding, So I'm glad we got to clear it up. Like I obviously would love to see you again, I don't want the girlfriend around player. You do have to share me with babies though.
Speaker 4: That's there
Speaker 1: You Will's first Date follow up