Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and nine for one Sean if you want to join us. This is getting old. It is painful, it is sad, it is tragic. It is everything that you you know, every emotion that you would expect to feel. We now officially are like in an assassination culture. We had today at least three people shot, one of whom was killed at an ICE facility in Dallas, Texas. The shooter then died due to a self inflicted gunshot wound. They identified the shooter. You know, these politically motivated acts of violence have got to stop. I don't think there's any denying anymore. And I'm not blaming you, blame the shooter. I'm not going to take the ridiculous argument and say that words caused the words are having an impact. You know, we found anti ICE messages on the shooters rounds. At least three people shot, one killed, and they're shooting this morning, and the FBI says they are investigating this incident as a targeted attack against ICE. There has been a one thousand percent increase in threats against ICE agents around the country. That is, that is a lot of that's that's a massive increase. Christy Nome has had to go into government military housing for her safety and her family safety. Tom Holman same story there. He's had to do the exact same thing. And we'll get into some of the details of that in a in a second. The White House is now manding at Democrats stop demonizing ICE after these deadly attacks. Now we have this, they're saying it's a targeted attack. They believe it to be a targeted attack. The FBDI I does at a press conference and you know, occurring as ICE officers were transferring detainees into the facility, the shooter died, you know, a self inflicted gunshot wound. But you know, obviously there is a political motivation here, and obviously, you know, you cannot deny that these the never ending Nazi Gestapo brown shirts, all the things that they have been saying. You know, Christy Nome confirmed multiple fatalities, you know, early this morning, and this location looks like it was targeted. There according to a DHS spokeswoman, Christian McLaughlin, and we don't know how long this individual has been planning this act. It looks like he could have been watching, you know, and looking at the processing and see what happens on a day to day basis at the Dallas Field Office. It had been a previous threat to this very office, and Ted Cruz was there and at the press conference condemned all of this violence has no place.
Speaker 2: It is wrong.
Speaker 1: If we want to have a debate about immigration, we can do so in the halls of Congress. But it's it's you know, we've now got to examine what the hell is going on here now. Christy Noan came on my show on Monday, Gavin Newsom over the weekend, and it was weird because you know, Gavin and I, you know, after Charlie Kirk was assassinated, we communicated in a more thoughtful way. Usually it's pretty hostile on both sides, and not hostile in a personal way. It's just, you know, I just I don't take his crap, and he thinks he's you know, governor tweety bird, part time governor of California.
Speaker 2: He's not doing his job.
Speaker 1: And then sure enough the next day, you know, if I say, hear him say that Christy Nome's gonna have a really bad day, and I'm like, what are you thinking? I literally I wrote, seriously, you know, what are you thinking. Christy Nome came on Monday and said, well, it was cryptic, it was menacing. It immediately panicked my family and friends. Within a couple of minutes of what was being posted, my family and you know, he said, when you get a post like that by a governor, immediately my staff and my family think what is going on? What does he mean You're going to have a really bad day. We've always known that words matter, but there have been real consequences that we have realized happened to incredible people like Charlie and have to live with them forever. He put you know, she had to put out there, and you know, now, Tom Homan like Christy nom has to you know, has to have twenty four to seven security. This is now because of what because of a lot of the comments commentary. I'm not saying they're responsible. I am saying that it has a dehumanizing impact on the minds of people I've been saying Nazi, racist, fascist Hitler, Stalin Mussolini. Here's a montage it's longer than our usual montage. I'll warn you ahead of time just of Democrats and what they've been saying about ICE agents. And you know, now, remember this is the law of our country. The jurisdiction, if you look at the supremacy clause, is the federal governments. They enforced federal law. Gavin Newsome made a big deal on Saturday saying that ICE agents in California, the sanctuary state of California, which is billions of dollars in the hole, in large part because all the services they provide illegal immigrants. As far as I'm concerned, if you're a sanctuary city or state, you are aiding and a vetting those people that didn't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty. Don't really want to get lectures from people on the left because they don't respect the law or the fact that Donald Trump promised that if you want to enter this country, you must do so legally, you must be vetted. I have warned extensively out Joe Biden what he did to this country. It's incalculable the risk he has put all of us at. We know that we have anywhere between twelve and twenty million unvetted Harris Biden illegals. We know among them are known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, other violent criminals, cartel members, drug dealers. We know now the administration has given people an opportunity to self deport. But just listen to what by enforcing the law of the land. And this was a big issue in this election, a huge issue. Democrats like Kamala Harris wanted to offer taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegal immigrants, a running mate, taxpayer funded college tuition for illegal immigrants. That was a big part of this election. They lost. Donald Trump won. And Donald Trump is enforcing the law. It's that simple, because this is the law. You've got to come into this country legally. And how have Democrats leading Democrats been reacting to that.
Speaker 2: Let's play it.
Speaker 3: Do you condemn the attacks on ICE agents?
Speaker 4: Quite a Texan?
Speaker 5: I SAgs.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm going to start with the flashing red light.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump's modern Dagscapo is scooping folks up off the streets.
Speaker 7: And another thirty billion dollars to hire and train ICE agents who have functionally become a secret federal police force with expanding domains. All of these dollars being redirected towards inhumane abductions and illegal deportations. They are just a clarifyer.
Speaker 8: You're comparing ICE, you said to NSC.
Speaker 4: One thirty one, the neo Dazi group.
Speaker 5: Are you comparing them to a neo Nazi group?
Speaker 8: What I said is that Boston Police and no police department that I know of at the local level routinely wears masks. We have ICE, ICE federal agents pulling up terrorizing our communities, hopping out of unmarked vans, stealing and yes, kidnapping people, not giving them their day in core, and yes, human trafficking them to other nations, other countries around the entire world.
Speaker 2: Shoot ICE agents on site, That's right.
Speaker 6: If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot them on site. When I see ICE, say slave patrols one hundred and.
Speaker 9: So many five billion dollars In the bill that was just signed to reinforce the ranks of ICE homeland security for what is increasingly becoming a private army.
Speaker 6: For Donald Trump, I talked about what terrorism looks like.
Speaker 2: This is it. There should be.
Speaker 6: No question to what our country would look like.
Speaker 7: Have the Confederacy want I have used that same terminology that it is akin to the Brown Shirts. It's about creating your own personal army.
Speaker 10: It really amounts to hunting people that look like they're Latino. It's hard to get your car washed to milling out why because they prey on car washes.
Speaker 11: We've asked for the public to be ready with your iPhone and any way that you can to record what's going on in their neighborhoods by ICE, because we think that's the best way to demonstrate what ICE is doing, if they're doing something wrong, or to keep them honest.
Speaker 8: Washington, DC is dispatching massed agents to abduct immigrants from our streets. That is not justice, it is cruelty, and it is criminal.
Speaker 2: They're operating just as of Nazi thugs.
Speaker 11: I guess out the officials were, you know, we're conducting back in the forties during World War Two.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, finally, go birds nice and pre pallet time.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now let me specifically go to Gavin Newsom the sanctuary state of California. Well, first, he attacked me on Colbert last night. I'm not worried because nobody watched, uh if they were watching anything, Oh, Jimmy Kimmel. We'll get a nice bump in the ratings. Let's see if he can hold it, especially being as divine as he was. Good luck with him. No prominent conservatives were calling for Jimmy Kimmel. They don't care because they don't watch them. Just as a side note, And you know, first he attacked me. Here's what he said, We're.
Speaker 6: Not as humorous as we should be. Little staff could be a little staff, And so.
Speaker 2: We thought we'd have some fun with it.
Speaker 6: But I never imagined it would break through like it has and get under the skin of the President of the United States and some of my friends, your friends who are under our friends, these friends someone else, and some of my friends on you know, provd Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was even Dana, I was.
Speaker 6: It was Hannity, all these guys outraged, offended, disgusted because we put a mirror up to Trump and the absurdity of what's going on in this country, the absurdity of Donald Trump, the absurdity of these networks.
Speaker 3: Kind into it.
Speaker 2: It's kind of amazing. I could care less what he says about me.
Speaker 1: Governor tweety Bird and part time Governor Newsom and governor, podcaster and governor he can't get permits to the people in the Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 2: But then he said this about ice on the e in the United.
Speaker 6: States of America, Masked men jumping out of unmarked cars, well disappearing, no due process, no oversight, zero accountability happening in the United States of America. Today, people ask, well, is authoritarianism? You're being hyperbolic. We're being hyperbolic if you're a black and brown community.
Speaker 2: It's here in this country.
Speaker 6: And so I'm deeply proud that I had the privilege of signing the nation's first bill to address the issue of masking, also to require you have simple identification. To your point, I mean, if some guy jumped out of an unmarked car in a van with a mask on, tried to grab me, I mean, by definition, you're going to push back. And so this these these are not just authoritarian tendencies. These are authoritarian actions by an authoritarian government.
Speaker 1: Now, interestingly, we'll have Steve Hilton on he told me in that bill, they exempt California Highway Patrol, they exempt Gavin's, you know, other local police, they exempt his private security. How convenient Gavin Newsom to crying Ice as a private domestic army. You know, never mind having water in a reservoir, or having water and fire hydrants in areas where you predictably are going to have wildfires and Santa Ana wins. You know, God forbid you work on lowering the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes in the country. You know, God forbid you work on quality of life issues. God forbid you get a homeless plan that works, not the one that you said would end homelessness that failed spectacularly. I mean, this is this is why you're getting California. You have a part time governor, full time tweety bird, full time podcaster, very angry man. Now after he did this on Saturday, you know, we had we had actually had a pretty you know, good exchange as a result of Charlie about Charlie Kirk. And then the next day he's signing this bill. The next day he's saying, Christy Nome's going to have a bad day. And I said, do you not understand the moment that we're living in your comments about Christy and how they can be interpreted, and how you are making through your comments, Ice agents vulnerable to attack.
Speaker 2: I wrote them.
Speaker 1: I said, if God forbids something happens, dot dot dot dot dot seriously, and at this point I just said I I was trying to be nice to you after what happened with Charlie.
Speaker 2: He makes it impossible. He's validated.
Speaker 1: He send me an article about how great he is, Like, really, it's unbelievable eight hundred and ninety four one, sean if you want to be a part of the program. Meanwhile, Christy Noom can't live in her home. Tom Holman has to be surrounded twenty four to seven by a mini mini army to protect him because of the threats against him. I am curious when you put together all of the comments by the radical left and all the Nazi comparisons of ICE agents culminating in what Gavin Newsom did in California on Saturday, which is you know you're gonna have a bad day, Christy Noome? How could you? How is one supposed to interpret that? How would people interpret that? And then culminating in a band. According to Steve Hilton in the Bill, he told me and he'll join us later, we'll clarify this. He says that it doesn't apply to HP California Highway Patrol. It only applies to ICE, not other agencies police law enforcement agencies out in California.
Speaker 2: We'll find out more about that, but I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Do you see what I see in terms of the dehumanizing impact and the left and Nazi and Gestapo and brown shirts and secret police and on and on and hunting people, because that's what we've been hearing from Democrats in and out. Jasmine Crockett. I see slave patrols when I see ICE. Wow, pretty unbelievable. I want to remind you that when it comes to your safety and security, you've got to prioritize it. This is a dangerous world. There are crazy, evil people everywhere. Unfortunately, you know it happened again this morning. And what is your plan, your personal safety security plan? Well, I hope part of it is. You know, we always have the lethal option, but I want to remind you, according to the FBI and their latest statistics, you're available twenty twenty two, less than point zero one percent of all altercations require a lethal response, and you need to think about that. That's why I have both options available, and that's the non lethal response that is Burner and that's b why RNA dot com. I urge you to please go to their website, Please look at their videos and you'll understand why. Over five hundred government agencies and police department and some private security firms have adopted this technology now. The Burnal launcher has powerful deterrence tear gas, kinetic ground pepper spray. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away. You can incapacitate attackers for up to thirty or forty minutes. It's part of my everyday personal safety security strategies. My first option is to get out of a situation. My second option is the non lethal option, and only absolutely necessary the lethal option if your life is on the line.
Speaker 2: And that's the beauty.
Speaker 1: Just a small number of these altercations actually require lethal force. One other thing, you don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It's legal in all fifty states, and they've now introduced their all new compact launcher. It's the smallest to date. It's four inches long, two smartphones thick. It's the concealed carry cl and you can carry it without attracting unnecessary attention. It may be small, but it's powerful. If fires have feign feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch, and eighty percent by the way of the components come and are sourced in the US. Every pistol, every launcher hand assembled Fort Wayne, Indiana. Don't take my word for it. See this technology in action. Go to by r and A dot com, b y r NA dot com. We'll get to a couple of your calls here because I am curious if you see the dehumanizing impact. And this is this was amazing about Kamala Harris's book launch. She went right back there, right back to fascist, right back to thetalitarian or whatever the comments were.
Speaker 2: And it's like, wow, you've learned nothing, you know.
Speaker 1: And and Gavin now trying to pick up that mantle and be as incendi area as he can possibly be. And it is it's sad to see, but it's predictable. Unfortunately, it's sad, and it's having you know, look what's going on in society. You know what's happening here. Tom Homan that assigned twenty four to seven security detail and response to threats from democratic inspired anti ice terrorists the borders are revealed Wednesday on The Charlie Kirk Show. That he has twenty four to seven security detail, does not live with family out of concern for their safety. I have a twenty four to seven security detail because of the threats against me, and don't live with my family because I don't want them around danger. As much as I can, as much as I am. He said, it's tough. It's not going away. I'm not shutting up. I'm going to continue to fight to make this country great again. President Trump made a promise to the American people. He brought me to help with the promise to make America safe again. We're going to continue working to remove the worst of the worst, the illegal aliens in this country and make our communities safer. What did I say was the tipping point when the left and Democrats didn't stand for the family of Lake and Riley during the President's speech before joint Session. They didn't stand for the family of a little twelve year old Joscelyn Nungary brutally raped and murdered. They didn't stand for her mother, Alexis, who was there. They didn't stand for that young man that became a Secret Service agent, that had beaten cancer up to that point. They didn't stand what did I say, this is a party that has lost its heart, its soul, and its conscience and they're rhetoric. Now it just gets louder and louder and more crazy by the day. By the way, the Department of Homeland Security announced that two million illegals have self deported or been removed from the country so far. Anyway, earlier today, they announced two million illegals have been removed or self deported since January. Now, the Trump administration is on pace to shatter historic records and deport nearly six hundred thousand illegals by the end of the president's first year. Since returning to office, two million have left the US in less than two hundred and fifty days, including an estimated one point six million who have voluntarily self deported and more than four hundred thousand deportations. I mean, it's an incredible but the risk is still here. And this is why I've been saying for all the people that are murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and may Orchis all lie to us that they have blood on their hands. I'm sorry they're responsible. Borders Secure borders called no, it's not. Two illegals have been recaptured after choking a female border patrol agent to escape. Hold on, I'm being told to check my text. Um, I don't know what this is. Why don't you just come on and explain it. Wow, it says according to somebody on X this oh MS DNC is reporting it. James Comy is expected to be indicted imminently.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm watching that very closely. I'm reading as we as I'm doing the show. So please give me a little grace here as I'm trying to get that all right, We're going to be following that very closely. Not surprising, you know, when you sign a visa application, you're verifying to a court that what you're presenting the court is truthful. And then that visa application we knew in December maybe he can get away with He was warned, we know, go back and we'll give you the timeline. In August to twenty twenty, it was Bruce Or who said, don't trust the dirty Russian disinformation DOSSI remember how often I talked about that, don't trust it. It's political. He knew it was bought and paid for. He knew it was uncorroborated, he knew it was a political document, he knew it was Russian disinformation. Hillary paid for it, and that became the basis for that PISA applications. Not one, but four of them had to renew it every three months and they'd go to a PISA court. James Comy signed three of them. What's this indictment about. I don't know, it's going to be interesting, but those people that have weaponized our Department of Justice under Donald Trump. Anyway, the full extent of charges being prepared against Comy is unclear. That at least one element of the indictment, if it goes forward, will accuse him of lying to Congress during his testimony on September thirty, twenty twenty, about whether he authorized the leak of information. This has been a very big focus, by the way, for James Comer has been on this program often. This is getting very very interesting, So we'll see what happens. But when part of the law says that if you do find out information that you presented to the court, meaning the Pfizer Court, upon finding out that information, you have a duty and a legal obligation to go back to the court and tell them that the information that you presented to them, and they knew in December of twenty twenty that it was absolutely false. That's when they got rid of Christopher Steele, though apparently there was still contact and they still stayed in touch with them. I don't really have a lot to add to this whole Jimmy Kimmel thing. You know who said it best. I think David Portnoy said it best. I like David Portnoy. He's not as political as me by any stretch. I love him and his dogs. I love what he does with pizza. He's just very entertaining and he's also really wickedly smart. Right, and he put up a post on X he says, here's my last point on Kimmel. If Kimmel came on and apologized like like this the day after his remarks, he probably wouldn't have been suspended. But by all accounts, he wanted to double down again for the billionth time. This is not a free speech issue. He works for Mickey Mouse on network television. Nobody said he was going to jail. He was dealing with the consequences of making off color jokes about the murder of a guy who meant a ton to a ton of people and blamed it on the very people who loved him the most before the body was even cold. So yeah, there was outrage that Mickey had to deal with. Then the pendulum swung the other way and they put him back on the air. Either way, it was never a free speech issue. When you work for somebody else and you offend a ton of people, you deal with the consequences. Him framing this as free speech as a joke. And by the way, let's just take a trip down memory lane. When Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox, Oh Jimme celebrated so much for loving free speech and hating, you know, the suppression or the cancelation of a voice he doesn't like.
Speaker 12: Listen, Fox News has severed bow ties with Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: After all these years. They are parting ways, which means he was fired.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's really what parting weys mean. He's Tucker couldn't be reached for comment. He's already on a plane to Moscow to meet with his manager. But what a shock, I mean, what an absolutely delightful shock. This is al Tucker can spend more time at home tanning his testicles and touching himself to that sexy green M and M. Sadly, he's probably not done poisoning old people's brains.
Speaker 2: The question now is where will he do it next? Will he go to O A N?
Speaker 12: Will he go to Newsmax? Will he crawl back up Satan's fiery be hole from once he came, we don't know, one of the most despicable mother tuckers ever to appear on American television.
Speaker 1: He didn't seem so concerned about free speech in that case. And I didn't buy the crocodile tears either.
Speaker 2: I just didn't. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: No prominent conservative, none was out there saying fire him.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: Now, Donald Trump did make a prediction Kimmel's next. He did say that, and he did say to these broadcast networks, yeah, you do have an issue as it relates to the license that you carry that is granted by the government. And by the way, there's so many other forms. If he really wants to do a political show and be in cindiary, he could do one anywhere. But he's back on Disney. And I can tell you from my vantage point, I don't care, you know, because there's plenty of places he can, you know, spew his hatred. And I don't care in this sense. I don't care because I don't watch it. I don't care because he's not funny. And this is the problem with all these late night guys lost their sense of humor. I find Bill Maher interesting, but he's not really billing himself just as a comment just as a comic. He's a political commentator. And you want to talk about who's been calling for the death of free speech, let's listen to the montage of Democrats that we put together.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others if you afford providing misinformation out there.
Speaker 6: There's no guarantee of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 10: There are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda, and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrent.
Speaker 4: If people go to only one source, and the source they go to is sick, and you know, as an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation, our First Amendments stands as a major block. It's really hard to govern today.
Speaker 7: This is a matter of corporate responsibility.
Speaker 2: Twitter should be held accountable and shut down that site.
Speaker 6: It is a matter of safety and corporate accountability.
Speaker 2: The First Amendment is not absolute.
Speaker 3: It does not protect any single thing anyone says, and there are limits, and that's important. And what this committee has been trying to do for the last year and a half is to kill the federal government from monitoring what is going on on social media.
Speaker 5: When you look at what Tucker Carlson and some of these other folks on Fox do, it is very very clearly incitement of violence, very clearly incitement of us. I believe that when it comes to broadcast television like Fox News, these are subject to federal law, federal regulation in terms of what's allowed on air and what isn't.
Speaker 7: So my biggest concern is that your view has the First AMENDM I meant hamstringing the government in significant ways.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Never in my career, since I started in radio in nineteen eighty seven, the first time I cracked a mic, radio or television, have I ever called for someone to be canceled or fired or boycotted. Now, conservative radio hosts, conservative commentators, conservative TV hosts, we have been targeted repeatedly over the years. Not a word you just heard from Jensaki and Tim Walls and Hillary Clinton and John Kerry and Kamala Harris and AOC saying openly they don't want freedom of speech. They want their speech, not our speech. Nobody has no effort. I think most conservatives already made up their mind. And he'll get a nice spike in the ratings. It'll stay for a little bit, it'll have a little halo, and then probably people will go back to what they were doing before, which is not watching them, unless he changes course and decides to be funny, which I don't think is coming.