Speaker 1: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Shoe. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. So we're going to talk a little bit more because I touched on it last night about the Chinese infiltration in our country, and it's just because I got a couple other little tidbits for you on that. We'll discuss that some guys mad at Trump. We'll get to a bunch of emails, Democrat messaging flock cameras, so all that, so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. But so yesterday we talked about it because the reason we started talking about it yesterday was we got more documents about Eric Swalwell, Eric Swalwell, the disgraced former congressman who he had to dump out of the California gubernatorial race because a bunch of women came forward with accusations and things like that. And we found out that a lot of what we were joking about, a lot of what we assumed that happened with Swalwell, with this Chinese spy Christine Fang, that a lot of it was true. In fact, it may have even been a little little darker than we thought. If you read the documents, and I'm not going to go into any details here because there are children listening, you found out that they identified Eric Swalwell as a target. Now let's talk about this because this is going to apply to much more than Swalwell. Again, this is not about Swalwell. This is about what we have now in the government and tech companies. Swalwell they identified as probably having an alcohol problem. Now, hey, this is never going to be me judging you for having an alcohol problem. You're with me, I've had alcohol problems. I'm with you. I know it's not me judging you. But these are the kind of things that the Chinese intelligence agencies look for in people in critical positions. Do you have an alcohol problem? Look like Eric Swalwell did. Eric Swalwell was plagued his entire career by accusations from the women who worked for him that he would make passes at them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm being.
Speaker 2: Really really nice because it's kids listening, but would make passes at them. China has an incredible intelligence system. They found out these things, and they figured out, hey, we need to send a pretty spy to knock on Eric Swalwell's door and get in there.
Speaker 1: What else.
Speaker 2: The allegations, and I need to stress that they are allegations, are that he developed a drug problem of some kind. The only drug that I've seen named is a drug ambient, And I was talking to Steven Moser about this. He pointed this out ambient in case you don't know what ambient is. Ambient is one of those things you take to sleep, and apparently it really really works.
Speaker 1: My wife took one years ago. One.
Speaker 2: She's a huge anti drug thing, but hadn't slept in days. Doctor gives it one of these things and she never took an out of one. She's like, oh my gosh, you're half dead. Okay, so think about this. Eric Swalwell is on the house intelligence community. Eric Swalwell is a drunk who knows the things. Eric Swalwell is emailing, texting on his phone, documents that are laying around his house. Chinese intelligence agent shows up in his apartment. Whatever happens, happens, we're not going into that. Slips him in ambient here, this will help you sleep. He's now passed out, half dead. What's she doing alone in his apartment while he lays there in a coma. So I got to talking to Steven in more depth about this because I was probing him first. I was asking him, hey, what what's the goal here? What is the goal here? And he said, well, first of all, understand this. For instance, this Christine fang lady, it wasn't just Eric Swalwell. Do you know there are accusations about her and a councilman in California now a counselman. This is not me beat a little encounselman. I want you to be a counselman. But China sent over a spy and she's she's having relations with a counselman. What is China get from that? And Steven said, listen, they're banking on him getting promoted. Counselman today is a congressman tomorrow. She compromises him today, he's still compromised tomorrow. And I kept pressing him about, well, what are they doing? And here's what he said, and this is Look, it's one of these scary thoughts. But I'm laying it out for you because I want you to know the things I know. China's war effort on the United States of America is all encompassing. There is no stone unturned. One thing they do and he drove home this point is they are hoovering up every ounce of data they can possibly get on who everyone. I'm about to creep you out, but let me tell you something. You know the Chinese probably have a file on you.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: You know the Chinese employee hackers pack into this, hack into that. How many stories have we had? Remember we even had an FBI investigation where the Chinese were trying to hack into and apparently successfully did. From what we gather, hack into the voter rules? What why are you always hacking? What are you trying to get? They are trying to develop a profile on every single American intelligence gathering. All encompassing stories are out there. I know because you email about them. Stories about the Chinese buying up land in strategic locations, for instance, next to military bases. Intelligence gathering, watch who's coming, Who's going? What's going on? Intelligence gathering. China's intention is to take the United States of America down. Their intention is not to share a world where they kind of have an equal slice of the pie and we have an equal slice of the pie. They don't believe that world can exist with a powerful America. So their goal is to take down the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Let me now, now.
Speaker 2: That we went through all that, how many other people, as we talked about yesterday in the House, in the Senate, in various government agencies, in important industries, how many other people have gotten.
Speaker 1: That knock on the door, got.
Speaker 2: Some drugs, I'm wearing a pretty dress, got some booze for you. Here's a headline from the Free Beacon. James Talerico bottom, you know, Democrat candidate for Senate and Texas, voted against bill's targeting CCP influence in Texas, including a popular measure barring Chinese nationals from buying farmland.
Speaker 1: Now, why would he do something like that.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's dig into this. What would be the reason? All right, So, well he's a Democrat?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, well who is a Democrat? A Democrat is an anti American savage trying to burn down the United States of America. I understand that, But why do they want China buying up farmland? But even a even a total fruit like James Tolerico, what does China buying farmland help him? Why not just why not just say yeah, China can't buy farmland.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know the answer, but I think you can use your imagination.
Speaker 1: Did James Tolerico get a knock at the door from a young woman? Well, probably a young man.
Speaker 2: What, Chris, We're being honest about things here. I don't know, you don't know, but this is not something that can be ignored. Headline Pentagon probes thirty US academic institutions over foreign ties.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it is?
Speaker 2: China has worked very hard to open a what do they call it? A confucious institute on the campus of American universities.
Speaker 1: Well, why would colleges agree to that? A generous donation comes in.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's another million dollar bonus for the Look, we got another fancy building. We can build money talks, China is running an operation against us. And one more thing on this before we move on and do some emails. Steven Moser dropped this one on me too. Before nine to eleven, we had a robust counter intelligence arm in the United States of America that was fighting, like the FBI, fighting tooth and nail against this Chinese infiltration of the country. Post nine to eleven shuddered. Everything moved on to terror. Jihati's in terror, and Jihatti's in terror. That counter intelligence force doesn't exist anymore. How many officials in this country are compument are compromised?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: And in case you're wondering, by the way, of course, the FBI bungled or or did it intentionally? The FBI was so ham fisted with their investigation into Christine Fang that she got on a plane she went back to China, so we'll never get our hands on her and find out exactly what she pulled out of Eric Swaalwell, what, Chris, I didn't mean it whatever, You understand what I mean. But how many others are there out there? If you were a man in power, chief of staff sitting in your congressman's office.
Speaker 1: Please be careful out there. And I'm sorry to.
Speaker 2: Tell you you're too ugly for that woman to approach you in a bar. Sooh, I've told you before. I'm forty five in bald If I'm sitting in a hotel bar and a beautiful woman approaches me, I automatically know that's probably a spy of some kind.
Speaker 1: I've just got to go.
Speaker 2: You know what you have to do, You have to go get super Sure. That's what you have to do. If you were a business owner, if you are an HR manager. Super Sure is one of those things where it's, if I can be honest, it's kind of dumb.
Speaker 1: If you don't do it. Why do you want to hassle with all these different insurance brokers having to try to figure out multiple different insurance policies. Why do you want this hassle in your life? You don't have to hassle with insurance anymore. Super Sure we'll do all that for you. And they're not just there, well, it's time to renew. Super Sure is there all year. They'll even tell you what you currently have.
Speaker 2: They'll break it down simply for you, so you understand, Ah, I'm lacking in this I need. Why don't you let super Sure take insurance off your shoulders? Supersure dot com slash Jesse that's Supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at see Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. You can email the show your love your hate, your death threats. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com talk a little bit more flock cameras here in a few because apparently that's gonna be kind of the hot new thing.
Speaker 1: I owe you a lot of emails.
Speaker 2: First, though, Oracle, the guy who said Trump doesn't care is right. In case you don't remember, some guy emailed in yesterday and said Trump doesn't care about the country and doesn't care about the economy. It was a very jaded former Trump voter, right, so this guy is clearly on board with that, said Oracle, the guy who said Trump doesn't care is right. I'm a conservative Reagan Republican, and I hope the Democrats take the House and the Senate and impeach him and try him and send him back to mar Lago. Let's see Advance can do a better job. Thanks to this con man, we're getting clabbered at the gas pump in the store.
Speaker 1: And then he yells at me.
Speaker 2: He says, stop making excuses for this grifter. I'm voting with my wallet, and I'm not the only one. Look, I get a lot of I get a lot of these. I get a lot, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend like Trump is popular right now, and I know why headline Reuter's Trump hits record low thirty three percent in approval thirty three percent. I'm not here to make excuses for anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm not here.
Speaker 2: You said I'm defending him. It's not that I'm defending him.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I understand that he is unpopular right now. His unpopularity is going to negatively affect how we perform at the midterms. How bad that gets, I don't know, but there's no question about that. He's unpopular right now. It will affect the midterms. He's unpopular because people can't afford things. They can't afford things. The grocery store is too expensive, gas is too expensive. They thought Donald Trump was going to help bring those costs down, and he launched a war nobody cared about that has caused the prices to go up. I understand all those things. I understand the dissatisfaction. I know why people are dissatisfied. I'm not even gonna yell it you because you said you're not voting for him in the midterms, and what I'm.
Speaker 1: Not yelling at all. You vote.
Speaker 2: Your vote is your power. You do with it what you want. That is not me defending him. I acknowledge all that, and he will never admit it to you. I promise you that Donald Trump knows this whole Iranian adventure was a colossal mistake that genuinely, it really might. It might ruin the rest of his presidency. It might, It has the ability to ruin.
Speaker 1: The rest of his entire second term. Think about what Trump is going through mentally right now.
Speaker 2: His entire second term might be gone because he decided to sail the navy across the ocean and drop bombs on the Iranians.
Speaker 1: You think he doesn't know that? You know that, You know that.
Speaker 2: I've never denied any of that. I've been very open with that. What I have said is this one, in my mind, the most dangerous thing that could happen to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: And that is what I care about.
Speaker 2: It's not even that I'm America first, as much as I am America only.
Speaker 1: I know we have some influence in the world, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: I care about my country and my countrymen, and I care about my children and their future, and in my opinion, the most dangerous thing for my country, my countrymen, and my children's future is Democrats taking power back in the United States of America. Because Democrats are evil, demonic communists now who will destroy everything? That is my chief concern. That is why I am an anti communist. I don't call myself a Republican. I don't call myself a conservative, although I suppose I probably am. I don't call myself a libertarian, although I obviously have some of those leanings, or a nationalist, although I have some of those leaning. I don't call myself any of those things. I call myself an anti communist because, in my opinion, Democrats taking over the country will be the most damaging, devastating thing to happen to the United States of America. Because of that, I am going to sprint to the polls this November and vote straight ticket Republican. Unless a Republican pops up on my ballot who proposes amnesty, that's the only exception to that. If that's the case, I'll simply leave it blank. I am going to.
Speaker 1: Go vote Republican.
Speaker 2: Also along these lines, while acknowledging the screw up and acknowledging where we are, and acknowledging the anger headline, parents are skipping mortgage payments to afford back to school shopping.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: While acknowledging all that I do not agree. I do not agree that Trump doesn't care. I don't agree now. I know it comes across that way when he gets up and tells everyone to suck it up and pay more for gas, and that he's not going to apologize. I understand that when you say that when people are skipping mortgage payments, it doesn't land well. I get it. As I've said, in a bad economy, Trump is a terrible messenger.
Speaker 1: Jd.
Speaker 2: Vance is very good at very good empathy. This is why it's wrong. This is how we'll fix it. Trump is going to get up and tell you everything's perfect and it's a golden age.
Speaker 1: It's just his way. I know. I think Donald Trump cares about the United States of America. I do.
Speaker 2: I think he has a long history that he cares about the country. I'm not saying he's not selfish. Every president is selfish. I'm not saying that he hasn't screwed up. As I said, I talk about that all the time. I'm not saying that at all. I do not believe Donald Trump became some America hating commie who doesn't care. I think he probably knows he's screwed up pretty friggin badly. He's trying to find a way out of that, and Iran may not let him, probably won't let him. Iran prepares for a prolonged war as come Comeni tightens the grip at home. Iran has already said they think they're going to stretch this out for all of Trump's presidency.
Speaker 1: Can they? I don't know, so I get that. I don't.
Speaker 2: You're not getting me to sign on for Trump doesn't care. I just don't agree, all right?
Speaker 1: Hang on, missed out? Catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Member.
Speaker 2: If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Jesse, you were saying how the Democrats are messaging better than Republicans, and you're one hundred percent correct. What bothers me immensely as I hear how Donald Trump and the Republicans have two billion dollars set aside for all this campaigning, yet they're not spending anything on advertising and messaging when it's most crucial. If they think they can wait to the last minute for a blitzkrieg, people will already make up their minds, so on and so forth, says I could say his name.
Speaker 1: His name is Dell. All right, so let me explain this about.
Speaker 2: Campaigns and campaign cash and a lot of this stuff's kind of obvious.
Speaker 1: But let me explain.
Speaker 2: You'll read a headline or I've read you headlines before. You know GOP has fifty million dollars, Democrats only twelve. All right, it's a little bit more complicated than that. Usually there are different sources of cash. Okay, so what are the sources. One there's an individual campaign and an individual campaign Jesse Kelly for Congress, which turned out to be a losing effort. Jesse Kelly for Congress. We solicited and got donations when I was running for Congress. When that money came in, because I was the head of the campaign, because I was the candidate, I was the one who got to determine how that money was spent. This much goes to T shirts, this much goes to TV commercials, bumper stickers, whatnot. Okay, so now boom, I control that money. That's one source. There are also packs. In fact, in my race, and I don't remember their name, there was a pack that I think they formed it for my race, and they wanted to blast away at my Democrat opponent, who was Gabrielle Gifford's and so they ran televised ad campaigns. They raised money and ran an ad campaign trashing Giffords. I didn't know what they were going to publicize. I had nothing to do with that cash. If at any moment they decided they were going to start attacking me instead, they could have. If at any moment they decided they wanted to stop advertising altogether, they could have. I had no control of it whatsoever. It was a group of local businessmen who hated her and liked me, and they decided that. Okay, so that's one thing. But wait, there's more. You have national money, for instance, in the GOP.
Speaker 1: We'll focus on them. Democrats have the same thing.
Speaker 2: There is such thing as the NRCC.
Speaker 1: What is that.
Speaker 2: You've probably never even heard of it unless you're a huge political nerd like I am.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It is the National Republican Congressional Committee. It has staffers, they have people who work on it, but they raise money from Republican members of the House of Representatives. So you will if you are a member of the House of Representatives, you will most likely raise money for just them, not for yourself. You'll raise money to give to the NRCC. The NRCC, then they will decide where that money gets dolled out. What races do you spend money in? What races do you not spend money? In surprise, surprise, the Senate it has the exact same thing. It's called the nrsc use your imagination on what that stands for. A No, I've already bored you with too many details.
Speaker 1: But you see, then.
Speaker 2: We have super packs from major players like Donald Trump is the most major player. There is a Trump super pack with all this money. And what happens in the interest of simplicity, You'll reget a headline where someone has taken all that money and they'll lump it all together and it'll come out as Republicans have fifty million dollars, Democrats only have two. And we think to ourselves, oh, thank god.
Speaker 1: We have way more than they do. Surely we'll have more television ads. But let me use Texas as an example, because I brought that up yesterday in case you don't remember. I brought up this fact. James Tallerico bottom is a far left communist radical. He is a nutjob in every sense of the word. He is all over the television set right now in Texas running ads that make him sound so home and moderate. He's got one on now, Chris, see if you can find this one, his most recent one. I saw.
Speaker 2: He's sitting on his porch with his dad. It looks as Texas as you can imagine. I believe they're both sitting there in rocking chairs talking about Jesus and church and the Bible. He has ad after ad after ad talking about grocery prices. I can picture that little fruit sitting in the grocery store with a bag of groceries in his hand, drive in a forward pickup truck. James talar Rico is spending millions and millions and millions of dollars telling Texans that he's mister nor Oh, you have it, Chris okay.
Speaker 1: Chris said, he thinks he has a good too.
Speaker 3: Many Texans feel like they're drowning the cost of groceries, gas, healthcare. I'm James Tallerico in the state House. I brought both parties together to make life more affordable, capping the cost of insulin, cutting taxes for small businesses, passing the largest property tax cut in Texas history in the Senate. I'll take on corruption and keep fighting to lower your costs. I approve this message because it shouldn't be this hard to keep your head above water.
Speaker 2: Now, I know he's full of crap. You you know he's full of crap. We know that he's all about training kids and open borders and everything else you can imagine. I know that, And you know that legions of Texans across this state who are not listening to the Jesse Kelly Show, They're not coming through the news every day like you do. They don't have any idea who this guy is. In fact, that may be their first introduction to this guy is a video of him sitting there in the grocery store talking about costs. And I'm worried because of this. I haven't seen a single Ken Pax the ad on television yet.
Speaker 1: Now, granted, I've told.
Speaker 2: You I don't watch an overwhelming them out of TV, But because I'm forty five going on eighty five, I watch an overwhelming them out of baseball. I am watching baseball all the time, not just the Houston Astros. When the Astros aren't on, I'm watching baseball, so the baseball is on my television set. Therefore I'm getting commercials. I have not seen a Ken Paxton ad, not one. James Tollerico is on my television every five minutes talking about groceries and Jesus.
Speaker 1: Why. Wow.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of Republicans in office who only care about themselves, and they only care about power. They know that they have to pretend to you and me that they're going to be anti communists, but they're not actually anti communists at all. They only care about themselves. And because of that, we can and we have run into a situation where they will freeze out somebody they don't like for one reason or another. Now, in order to make my point before I come back to the Paxton Tallerico point, which is going to be part of a larger point when it comes to the country, I thought it would be good.
Speaker 1: This is a perfect time.
Speaker 2: To tell you a story that I have told you a long time ago. I think I've told you a story a couple times, but it is a story that will drive home to you how this happens. How is it that Ken Paxton should be walking to victory in Texas? Pulls our neck and neck and James tallergo's on my TV. Ken Paxton is not How is that humanly possible? Well, pause on that.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 2: Ago, a very young, very dumb Jess Kelly decided he was going to run for United States Congress. I was working construction at the time, fresh out of the Marine Corps, got mad about Obama, and you know what, screw it, I'm gonna go save the country all by myself. Oh handle everything. And I started running for Congress, and I started running hard, and there was no one in the primary when I got in.
Speaker 1: But this was the Tea.
Speaker 2: Party year, and eventually it looked like this seat might be winnable.
Speaker 1: Hang on, miss Dost, catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Member.
Speaker 2: You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So we're talking about the GOP messaging spending money, and I brought up what's happening and what's not happening here in Texas, And so I'm gonna tell my little story again, a story I told a long time ago, but it's been quite a while. So I run for Congress down in Arizona. I am far, far, far right wing as you can imagine. I haven't really changed very much, closed the border, pro life, all those things. Primary's pretty empty. But I'm running hard. Everyone tells me no one's ever heard of you, no one knows who you are.
Speaker 1: You have no chance. I don't care. I'm running. I want to win.
Speaker 2: Eventually, the water started to get a little warmer. The mood of the country was turning against Barack Obama. Tea parties were kicking off everywhere. GOP decided, oh, oh, we might have an opportunity here. Now. Did the GOP throw a bunch of money behind me?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 2: They had no control over me whatsoever. They actually attempted to, just didn't go very well. So they found a guy who was more palatable, if you will, much more polished.
Speaker 1: He was in the state legislature.
Speaker 2: And by this point, and I'm going to screw up the numbers because it's too many years, but by this point, I think I'd been running for six months or more. I think I had raised three or four hundred thousand dollars in total during that six months. And that was bust to my butt, calling people, dialing for dollars, all those things. This guy who gets in the race has one fund raiser, one raises over half a million dollars and one night, okay, he outraises me by a ton. But it's a very right wing year. So the primary happens. And I was pretty good at debates. So we had a few public debates and I slapped everybody around. There were a few people in there, but I was pretty I was pretty good at that. And like I said, I was a hard worker.
Speaker 1: I was always out. I was out.
Speaker 2: I was just always shaking hands, kissing babies. I ended up crushing him in the primary one by like seven points or something like that. Now, after this primary is over, I didn't have a ton of money to begin with. We had no money left. And now we were up against the Democrat. It was Gabrielle Giffords and she was already a good fundraiser and the National Democrat Party loved her and whatnot. So I'm here, I'm now the Republican nominee.
Speaker 1: I have no money. Giffords has all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: Early voting is a huge deal in Arizona because of when they do it. You early voter, at least you used to in August. I don't know if it's still that way. So you needed to win the early vote. You really really had to win that early vote. After I was the Republican nominee for Congress, no money came in.
Speaker 1: For three weeks.
Speaker 2: Gabrielle Giffords and the Democrats saturated the airwaves telling every old person in southern Arizona that I was going to take away their Medicare and Social Security. I've played for you the commercials many and many times before. For three weeks, not a dime, no national help, no nothing. It was like I didn't even We were freaking out.
Speaker 1: Like where how was there? No support? Where is the GOP?
Speaker 2: Three weeks of this, finally I go back to Washington, d C. I'm going back there just to raise money. I have to meet with, you know, pro life groups. I'm trying to get a dollar out of anybody I can so I can buy some television commercials. John McCain was not only a senator at that time, one of the most powerful men in the United States of America. Right, John McCain. He's he hates my guts at this point, hates my guts. He kind of had every right too. I maybe endorsed his primary opponent that year, JD. Hayworth, because, like I said, I was a young hothead or whatever. McCain hates me. We're back there in DC. We get word that McCain wants to see me. All right, let's go. I go walk into John McCain's office. Remember, he hates my guts and I know that, and I've been pretty public about the fact that I wasn't a fan of his either. So we'll we don't have to sit and like girl buddies. I walk in, I sit down. John McCain just starts gabbing with me about life. You know, he's an old navy guy. I was in the Marines. He cursed like a sailor. You can't even imagine the language John McCain used. But we start laughing, telling stories, telling jokes. I watched him spill coffee on himself. He took a big drink of coffee and the lid wasn't on right, and it just poured right down his front, on his tie and everything else.
Speaker 1: He was cussing about that, and then we got to laugh about that. Huh.
Speaker 2: About an hour later, get up and it's totally a different mood in the room.
Speaker 1: McCain is now hugging me.
Speaker 2: It seems like he likes me, which doesn't seem right, because I know he hates me, at least I think so.
Speaker 1: But it seems like he likes me.
Speaker 2: I walk out of there, I fly back home. We had a PO box that was where you sent things to the campaigns. You couldn't send it to your people, send you bombs and stuff like that. The money started pouring in, pouring in. There are television ads I'm sure they're still on YouTube to this day of then US Senator John Kyle, who really hated my guts, and Senator John McCain doing television ads campaigning for me in the district. I obviously didn't know about it, didn't pay about it. The floodgates opened and we'd show up at the PO box ten twenty thousand dollars donations from people I've never talked.
Speaker 1: To before, never heard of them before. How does that happen?
Speaker 2: There are powerful people in the Republican Party who hold the keys to the treasury. If you will the campaign treasury, and if you are in their good graces, they will dump money on you to either keep you elected or get you elected. But on the flip side, let's go back to that three weeks. And I ended up losing the race because of that three weeks after those three weeks early voting started, I lost that. I actually beat her on election day. If those three weeks are different, I win that race. So back to those three weeks. How is it that the Republican nominee in a winnable district didn't take in a dime? The powerful powers that be.
Speaker 1: Said, no, no, nothing for him. He's crazy, we can't control him. He's this, he's that.
Speaker 2: No nothing for him. And I didn't go to the House of Representatives, which again I am thrilled about. You couldn't pay me to go to the House of Representatives.
Speaker 1: Right now, I am beyond and thrilled that that is the case. But that is the case.
Speaker 2: Now back to Texas, and this is not I'm just gonna be Texas. But back to Texas. Why do I have James Tallerico ads all over my TV and no Ken Paxton ads? Well, you remember why? Ken Paxton's the nominee. Right, we'll finish this up in just a moment. Do some more emails and other things, but I'll finish this up in a second. Before we finish this up, let me get something.
Speaker 1: Taken care of for you. Let me get your energy taken care of. Let's do that. And I mean real energy.
Speaker 2: Not I've had too much coffee, too many energy drinks like Jewish producer Kris Drinks. No more of that now, I'm talking about real I feel good energy all day long. You shouldn't be running into a brick wall at two or three in the afternoon, staring at the clock, counting the time down until you can put on your jammies. Start some natural herbal supplements from Chalk and save your life. Every single dude, young or old should be taking a male Vitality stack from Chalk. Every woman, young or old should be taking a female vitality stack. If you are a workout guy or a workout gal, get yourself some Chad Mode their pre workout.
Speaker 1: They have something for everybody.
Speaker 2: C Hoq Chuck dot com slash Jesse Chalk dot com slash Jesse.
Speaker 1: We'll be back