Speaker 1: Maybe then I would watch. It's one more thing. I'm one more battle on Bee laid out some new rules they suggest for soccer to get those of us who aren't interested in soccer to might maybe possibly watch. They're kind of kind of funny. I'll hit you with some of those in a second. But first, this which I don't quite understand. What this is? Uh, somebody upset about the way other people pronounce words. I guess anywhere, And let's listen to it. Sweet potatoes, And what am I saying? Sweet potatoes?
Speaker 2: I don't hear potato, sweet potatoes, not sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes.
Speaker 1: I don't you hear sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes? What was I saying before sweet potatoes? What were you saying? Sweet potatoes? Emphasis, sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: That's what sweet potatoes.
Speaker 1: Sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: Oh they're young and in love, so cute.
Speaker 1: I think I say sweet potatoes. I do emphasize the second.
Speaker 2: Sweet potatoes, sweet potato. Yeah, this sweet emphasizes the potatoes. Or I'm sorry, it modifies potatoes, so should receive the emphasis.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that was what just the word of potatoes. The thing is where the problem was, do you say potato potatoes? Or potatoes.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was a question of sweet potatoes or sweet potatoes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: Is potatoes modifying sweeters, sweet modifying potatoes. Of course, there are many sweet things you could eat. This is sweet potatoes.
Speaker 1: I really like sweet potatoes, so then in that case I wouldn't have yeahtato sweet.
Speaker 2: My doctor uh told me I really need to cut down on carbs and like frenchise and stuff. I said, what about sweet potato fries?
Speaker 1: He said, oh, I have had it. Oh really, there's a way way way better. I didn't know that. I knew they were better. I know they were way way better. My son always gets the sweet potatoes instead of the regular. Yeah, doesn't like them. I love them, really, I think they're delicious. Yeah, and some places are like really great, They're like a dessert or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you ever even ate French fries me. Yeah, Oh, I freaking love health.
Speaker 2: I don't eat fast food, but man, I go to like a nice restaurant with a really good burger and the really good fries, like the steak fries.
Speaker 1: Steak with a big beat. I like a big thick potato steak fry with ketchup oh yeah, of course my head starts sweating just saying it.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the crispy thin ones either.
Speaker 1: I like those two. I like all French fries, right, big tent here, Come on. French fries are great, and they're horrible for you right there, and I love them so much. Your doctor told you not to eat them too, Michael, Yeah, I still sneak a few in. I often if I'm at a restaurant where they have a cheeseburger that you have the option of a little side salad instead of the French fries, And I do that, And why my kids eat French fries while I eat it salad like a loser.
Speaker 2: Instant regret. Yeah, I find out I'm dying. We're all dying slowly from time. If I find out I'm dying, I'm not only buying a friar. I'm buying a guy to run. It is going to make me French fries fresh in my kitchen every damn day.
Speaker 1: We got another one of these arguing over words things that you had come back to Los Angeles, that you had gone through.
Speaker 2: You just said, los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have this argument, and he says, los Angeles Okay, but what do you call it? Los Felis? Yes, but we're not talking about feelings. You don't say loss, and let's say Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: And if I had like a jury here, everyone will vote for me. Go ahead. Who But from now on, I'm gonna say, Okay, you probably live there.
Speaker 2: Do you live there? In aay?
Speaker 1: Lolas?
Speaker 2: Do you say Los Angeles? You say Los angelebody says that, Okay, Well anyways, please God, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Say the actress Jamie Lee Curtis says Los Angeles. That's because she grew up the Dado's a movie star or something. It says Los Angeles. Nobody I'm Brits who say Los Angeles. I know lots of people who live in Los Angeles and none of them say Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles would be wrong to loss loss? Is it like we had two wins and one loss Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: It's like short? Oh, at Los Angeles as opposed to like Las Vegas, which is subtly different.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't tell the difference between you. You just said there los loves not Los Los Loss. Yeah, lost loss. You're cutting a too thin for me, like the big I need to cut like the big thick potato fries.
Speaker 2: I didn't invent the alphabet.
Speaker 1: I just learned it. I think. I say Las Vegas and Los Angeles the same way. Oh no, what town is even talking about?
Speaker 2: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I drove to the town you said, Now, I haven't for six hundred miles away. Okay, to the Babylon. Hey, how's that train coming along?
Speaker 2: It's gonna fly go from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: I don't know, probably slowly, but that would be a good one. That'd be a good one. Okay, So Babylon bee with a way to make the World Cup more exciting, to make soccer more exciting for those of us who can't understand the enjoyment of watching, For instance, Spain and some tie zero zero yesterday ninety minutes ish, because nobody knows how much time of soccer and it was zero zero and you're supposed to be thrilled with that anyway. All ten of these aren't good, so I just grab some of them that are funny. Number one, goalies must be double amputees. No more scoreless straws. And I like this. Any two limbs will do. Oh god, that's too dark. It is pretty dark. But you know, if you want to do well, it's both legs. You'd score a lot. How about little people? All the goalies have to be little people. Supply one enforcer on each team with a taser. Finally, the guy thrack sho on the ground won't be faking.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. Oh my god, the historyonics are hilarious. God. Oh in the replay you could see the guy barely touched him.
Speaker 1: Random quicksand pits. That would add I'm sorry, Sagan, random quicksand pits.
Speaker 2: Quicksand pits.
Speaker 1: I like this one. Have a drunk hobo decide when each half starts and ends, bound to be more sensible than whatever the current system is. Drunk, it's over.
Speaker 2: You know. I like the quicksand idea because you know your your your teammate accidentally stumbles in there and he's sinking and you got away all right? How good a player is he versus the flow of the game. We've got a scoring opportunity and I'm supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be up there. Sorry, I could say that your right release an enraged bull onto the field if things are boring. I'm not sure that.
Speaker 2: Would lead to more scoring. Well, it might if your defenders run for their lives. Yeah, they might clear the area in front of the goal.
Speaker 1: And finally, this one, which I penalty area. Finally, this one, which I enjoyed, is a shot. Instead of kicking a round ball toward a goal, players carry, Oh, I don't know, an oblong ball towards kind of an end zone. Yes, that is a more exciting American.
Speaker 2: I disagree the poetry, the beauty, the elegance of soccer zero zero. I'm gonna start calling it football just to show how sophisticated I am. I remember being in league soccer when I was a little kid and I forgot my shin guards. Oh that hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh that hurt. They just let you get kicked. Yeah, teach you a lesson.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what they did back in those days.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's it.