Speaker 1: Welcome into what's burning. I got Matt, I got stacked and coming straight from Puerto Rico. Oh yes, insta Arcus cousins bull Ye how is it? Monster monster win for your mets out in Puerto Rico playing the BSN. I want to know everything. What has it been like so far? The atmosphere at these games seemed crazy.
Speaker 2: It's been a vibe honestly on the basketball aspect. It's good competition, it's a great fan base. The people of Puerto Rico are in love with the game of basketball, so that's incredible. Just to play in front of an energetic crowd every night, passionate crowd. The level of competition is high. It doesn't get a lot of credit, you know, from the States or that nature. I know it's considered overseas basketball, but it's a very high level of basketball, very physical league, competitive league. So it's been great. I'm enjoying the process. I'm enjoying being back on the floor playing a game. Had a tough win last night, we ended up winning.
Speaker 3: A bout one. I had a rather decent game, so I'm good on that.
Speaker 4: On that rather decent Yeah, he's putting up Yogi's numbers.
Speaker 5: Rather rather decent thirty one and nineteen Boogy, I got a question, have you ran into any kids that look like jack but like Brown? They'd probably be like around twenty two or twenty three right now. They probably speak good English.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, man, yeah.
Speaker 5: I know, yeah, I knew he had a few illegitimate a few illegitimates out there. So I just wonder if you haven't, like my dad played the NBA, who's your dad, Stephen Jackson?
Speaker 4: Look out of here?
Speaker 6: First off? First off, that was Dominican Republic, not part he will have you know, Yeah, I got kids in dr not Puerto Rico.
Speaker 7: My bad, bully.
Speaker 1: What do you hope to accomplish down there?
Speaker 2: When it's also to win a championship? That's my goal right now. I'm taking this day at the time. Obviously I would love to, you know, get to a point where I can finish my career off in the League of the NBA, But right now, my focus is helping this team win, win games, compete for a championship, and just change this bullshit narrative that's all my name. So, like IM said, I'm taking it a day at the time and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 7: Buget. I played.
Speaker 6: I played overseas, Bro, and I can tell a lot of people it's definitely not what they think. I enjoyed it, just a love and appreciation from the fans. I won the championship in Pueblo and the Webb on Dominican Republic, Bro, and they carried me from the game all the way back to my hotel, the whole crowd. So like their appreciation for winning and appreciation for the sport of basketball.
Speaker 7: It's unbelievable over there, Bro. So you win a championship over there, I'm telling you are. You probably already got a home for life there. But you can go back there and get treated like a king for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can have as many kids you want.
Speaker 4: Apparently, Hey, bug, what I wanted to ask.
Speaker 5: Obviously, the game in the NBA has transitioned to a more of a guard oriented game, but they're still bigs that are obviously winning MVPs here and putting up numbers and doing things you were doing.
Speaker 4: Your entire career.
Speaker 5: I personally feel, although you're my brother, there's no bias. But I just feel if we're talking straight game, there's no reason why your game shouldn't be in the NBA. Why do you personally feel like teams aren't giving you a chance although you could still play.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it's just a bullshit narrative.
Speaker 2: And in today's society, people don't really take the time, you know, get to know people. They they based it off what they hear, what somebody else said, or somebody else's experienced. So that's just what society is today. Can't be mad about it, can't blame anybody for it, but you know, that's just the nature of what it is. So all I can do is control what I can control, be the best version of myself every day, which I'm trying to do. And I'm gonna continue pushing and playing this game that I love and whatever happens happens, and when it's time for me to hang them up, I'm a ride off in the sunset.
Speaker 1: Well, you're playing against real NBA talent down there. There's a lot of guys in that league who played in this league here, so I hope that people see what you can do against serious competition.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 2: We played Random Night and Terrence Jones last night, so I mean, I'm I'm blown away of how many NBA guys are actually playing in this league that are you know, kind of being overlooked or you know, swept under the road. But it's a lot of talent in this league, and on any given night, you can you can get a thirty ball put on your head if you're not ready to play.
Speaker 3: So yeah, definitely a good competition.
Speaker 1: Down I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk a little playoff NBA basketball because the Lakers just took a three to one lead in that series over the Warriors. I was at the arena last night.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 1: The momentum shift in the fourth quarter was bananas. Remember the Warriors entered that quarter up seven points. By the time the buzzer sounded, Lonnie Walker had scored nearly as many points in the fourth as the entire Warriors team Golden State. In fact, guys had just one bucket in the game's final three minutes. Matt I wanted to start with you, do you think that's a credit to the Lakers? D Is it poor shot selection from your old teammates Stephan Clay? What do you make of the way that game ended?
Speaker 5: I want to obviously credit the Lakers defense. I mean, I think it's been an issue for Golden State the entire series. I think their size and their length has disrupted, you know, the flow obviously of Steph. Although he's still been able to get his numbers, he's really had to work for it. And then obviously Clay, and I heard Steve Kerr talk about after the game, you know that this is our mentality. You know, we live and die with these guys. You know, obviously maybe those two shots Clay would.
Speaker 4: Have wanted back.
Speaker 5: But I think the one thing that people aren't necessarily looking at is they're going at Stephan Clay on the defensive end. On the offensive end, Lakers are making Steph and Clay work to really tire these guys out. And and you know, all these guys, you know, everyone on here, you know can shoot and shot in the league. Tired lagerer tough, especially in the fourth quarter when you're working on both ends. So I definitely credit the Lakers defense first and foremost, and then them going at them offensively as well to make these guys work. And you know, Lonnie Walker, you know, I saw Lebron. Lebron has showed that he's human these playoffs. I've never seen Lebron tired ever period on or off the court. Never seen him tired. Definitely seen him tired. Ad with the big first half and only four shot attempts in the second half for four points, I'm sure it was a little disappointing for Laker fans, But Lonnie Walker is playing with the chip on his shoulder. You know, we recall before the trade deadline, this guy was playing quality minutes, putting in good buckets, playing well, and then he got buried on the bench and he got a little glimmer of hope last game, and then in this game, you know, not to take a shot attempt until the fourth quarter, and then literally, you know, he scored fifteen, the Warrior scored seven. He and as a team in the fourth they don't win this game without Lonnie Walker. So happy for him that he was kind of able to unbury himself and find the rhythm.
Speaker 4: But this is going to be.
Speaker 5: Obviously we'll talk about this later, but yeah, I'll leave it there and let these guys run with it.
Speaker 1: Stack, What did you make of Lonnie Walker? Because it's one thing to sort of get that opportunity. We see it in the playoffs all the time, right, A guy that hasn't gotten a lot of runs, suddenly gets out there. But it's one thing to get the chance, it's another thing to be ready enough to take it. What do you think he did that he was able to take the opportunity he.
Speaker 7: Got, you got.
Speaker 6: You gotta salute him from staying ready. You know, being a young guy and not getting constant men as it can be frustrating. I've been in that position when I first got to San Antonio playing, not playing, being on the Angel list, just sitting at the end of that bench, knowing you deserve to be on that court. It could be frustrating and it could.
Speaker 7: Kill your mental well.
Speaker 6: When you do get a chance, you can be out there pouting like somebody on Golden State is doing. But we're talking about Lonnie right now. Lonnie Lonnie is he took advantage of his time. He went out there and stayed ready and that you know, they got the line stay ready so you don't.
Speaker 7: Have to get ready. He's a perfect example of that.
Speaker 6: But somebody on Golden State team is doing exactly opposite what he's doing. Jordan Poole, he'd been pouting the whole series when they first when they first went small and they didn't start him. He had a little funky attitude and and showed up to the game with his energy.
Speaker 7: Was pissed poor his just his.
Speaker 6: Energy on defense, the way he was guarding Peel, with the shots he was taking, it was just hard. But with the Lakers win the championship, they definitely to give Jordan Poole a ring because.
Speaker 7: He's definitely contributed to this series for them winning.
Speaker 6: And but Stephen, you got to give a lot of credit to the Lakers defense. Of course, you know what I'm saying, Like a d the way he's been clogging up the paint, the way he stepped up on D. They could talk about him showing up the even games, not showing up the all games or whatever it is, but he showed up defensively every game this series. And that's what's been the difference. They're not really talking about that. They're just worried about his offense, but their step even though they live and die raged by those threes, they got to be smart on some of them. Some of them just too outragees when they when they at the key moments at his game. You know, if you if you look at the finals last year, and and and and the Western Conference Finals last year. They was taking those same shots rates, but they wasn't as erratic. They wouldn't falling out of bounds. They would they were probably some of them. Some of them was the same range, but there were good looks they wasn't. They weren't seven foot is h flying at them and contesting those shots. So they got to look at their shots selection too, because a lot of those shots were just crazy.
Speaker 1: What did you make of that? Bug? And the Jordan Poole situation as well, because look, he only played ten minutes. It's I want to ask you guys about that. I mean, Jordan Poole is a good basketball player, but his confidence and body language has not been great lately, and obviously offensively, he's just struggled by.
Speaker 2: What you got to understand about playing for a championship and playing championship basketball every night isn't going to be a knight. But you have to know that as a player and as a teammate. So with that being said, you have other ways to contribute to the game and affect the game. And credit to Anthony Davis because he's been a prime example of that. He's had games where he struggled offensively, but it doesn't determine how he impacts the game defensive And this is who he is, this is who.
Speaker 3: He's always been.
Speaker 2: We could take it all the way back to his championship game with the University of Kentucky. He struggled offensively in that game. His message to the team was, y'all handled the offense and I'll make sure nobody scores on his end, and they ended up winning a championship. So with that being said, it's levels to this thing, and you have to understand, at some point it may not be my night, but what can I bring to the team. And I think that's the struggle that Jordan Poole is having. And on top of that, it's the bad body language, the power, and it's the shitty attitude and also not want to be critiqued by you know, your veterans, the guys that have done this over and over and over again. It's been a clip where you know, he kind of snatched away from Draymond. We know what the narrative ismond is is bully YadA, YadA, YadA, but that was a prime example of what you know really is going on between those two. It's a big brother little brother relationship, and sometimes the little brother gets out of line. You got to fall back in line and listen to your big brother. But I think it's a very fixable situation. It's just upon Jordan Pooh to want to do it and understand what the bigger picture is, which is winning the championship.
Speaker 3: So it's on him.
Speaker 5: But I also think Rachel and you know, obviously I was never fortunate enough to get the type of money he got. But it's only natural, right, It's only natural to shit, It's only natural to kind of you know, that kind of money is that kind of money is life changing? And you know, can't does he think because he has that kind of money, he doesn't have to listen, or he doesn't have to fall in line, or he can march to his own beat, you know what I mean? And again this is all speculation to just guessing, but trying to figure out why someone who is so talented hasn't been able to.
Speaker 4: Affect the game in any way.
Speaker 5: You know, normally you say, hey, it's an off night, you know, what else can you do? I always tell my kids that I coach. If the best thing you do is taking away house, can you affect the game. But he's been a target. I mean, even back to the Sacramento series. Whoever he guarded it was, Iso will go downhill on him because he's not gonna guard when he has the ball, offensive your shots a going. His decision making comes into play where just careless turnovers, understanding how important each possession is in the playoffs, you can't just throw the ball away. So I feel like, obviously, like Bully said, it's a fixable situation. It's going to be upon him, and I just hope he has someone in this corner that he does listen to and that can helpfully help him lift this energy he has on him because although it's three to one, if any team can come back from three to one, it's this dynasty. But they're gonna need Jordan Poole to contribute somehow.
Speaker 4: Someway.
Speaker 5: I mean, Steph is busting his ass every single night, running two miles a game.
Speaker 4: He had triple double last night.
Speaker 5: Obviously Clay struggled a little bit, but Clay and Jordan Poole are going to have to do something if this team has a chance to come back from this deficit. I trust him Clay because Clay's been there. Clay's gone through rough strouts and then he'll break out and give you a forty piece because he just he's a He's.
Speaker 4: A consummant pro.
Speaker 5: Jordan Poole is younger, so he may not understand how to handle these playoff struggles because the playoff struggles are a lot different than regular season struggles. So in order for this team to make a move, Jordan Poole is going to have to do something and I hope that he's able to figure that out as a player before it's too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt, you bring up Steph like he had scratches all over his face last night postgame. It was really interesting to see how physical they are being with him. And of course that's been the book for any Lebron team on Steph. Right, But I've been I want to shout out Darvin Ham because I don't think he gets enough credit. I think anyone who coaches Lebron Anthony Davis team, everyone just feels like, oh yeah, the coach is just sitting there. I feel like the defensive backbone that Darvin has instilled in this squad, you can see it everywhere. I mean, I covered Darvin's Pistons team, like, I know what they I know the attitude that he brings to that side of the ball, and I feel like that has been so key in this run since the trade deadline, and certainly in this series. Stack you see it, right, I Mean it's not just what the Warriors are or aren't doing. The Lakers are forcing them into this a lot of the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Darvin Ham is being super smart. I mean, hey, Steve Kerr, if you want to play two non shooters, cool, we gonna let Lebron and a just sit in the paint on y'all and force Clay and stefp to first force Clay to be a playmaker. That's why Clay getting all these turnovers because they forcing Clay to be a playmaker. They forcing them down on them, picking them screens so he ain't coming off.
Speaker 7: For a clear shot.
Speaker 6: So now you got to put the ball down and try to make a play. Clay and used to doing that, so that's why he's getting all those turnovers, right, So they just send them to Clay and Braun and they not being able to finish over them.
Speaker 7: And you have it.
Speaker 6: You have Gary Payton, you have Draymond, you have Looney, all these guys on the court together that really don't want to shoot the ball, so it's easy to play three on five on defense, right, So Darvin ham is really exploiting that. And I think Steve credit to look at have at least four shooters on the court and not two or three because it's easier for him to guard that.
Speaker 5: I will say, obviously, with this being three to one and it's fully in the Lakers control, they need to end this series sooner than later because they are exhausted out there.
Speaker 4: Lebron is exhausted out there.
Speaker 5: I think his tongue is probably sticking to the roof of his mouth at times like cotton mouth. The one thing I will say, and you touched on the book, I was so impressed with the way that Ad was able to stay in front of Steph those last few possessions because normally Steph is so hirky jerky, but Ad is just so long. All those Steph may get him off balance at a second, He's still long enough to contest and make it a tough shot. So AD's ability to stay in front of Steph, which not too many people in the world can do at Ad size and still make it tough for Steph to shoot because Steph is used to getting you know, his motion is right here, but he's having to shoot the thing way higher than normal because he knows if he doesn't get it up, AD's gonna block that shit.
Speaker 4: So I definitely want.
Speaker 5: To give a d credit where he deserves because he has been and Jack, you said it. One thing he's shown up every single night in this series is he's shown up on the defensive and an ability in the fourth quarter to switch out on one of the most elusive guys in the greatest shoot that we've ever seen and make him take tough shots.
Speaker 4: You've got to credit that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've seen you've seen Ad grow so much in that area. I mean you played with him, you know so.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I've seen this time and time again, and like I said earlier, it dates back all the way to his UK days. The guy understands the game. He understands how to play it, he understands how to win. He's super unselfish with just him being the superstar he is making thirty forty million a year and still being able to say, hey, you guys handled the offense. I lock down everything on the defensive end. That's that's a championship player. That's that's championship basketball. So kudos to him, and you know, hopefully we can continue to see this great play from him.
Speaker 1: Well it's going to be interesting, right because Matt, you say there, their interest is to wrap up this series. You got on the other side, you got the Heat in Jimmy Butler just flat out taking advantage of the Knicks in every possible way. They're up three to one as well, just another win from the Eastern Conference finals, which, by the way, the last time in the eighth seed got to the conference finals was the nineteen ninety nine Knicks, and we know they got all the way to the finals. So who do you think you have more confidence in right now? In terms of three one leads Boogie the Heat.
Speaker 3: Of the Lakers. The Heat, I mean, they're all right, the Kniggs.
Speaker 2: Their toughness is I mean, we know the Heats foundation is defense is toughness, and this is the perfect stage four during the playoffs. So they're just splat out at toughening and out playing the Knicks. When it comes to the Lakers and Warriors, you got to give credit to your Warriors. They've been here before, They've done it before. They're literally the most dangerous team in the NBA. They can get hot at any time and the whole series can change. So I definitely think the Heat are in a more comfortable position.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Buller has just been the best player by far in this series. He's just been dominating on both fans of the court. I like Brunton, but I you know, I just think the Knicks still are two players away. You know, Barrett is cool, uh, Randal Randall game it's getting exploded now. He's He's able to do certain things in the regular season, but when they take things away, he don't really have too many counters to his game. His game is real stiff, but he like he dominated a regular season, but this is the level goes up each round and I don't think his game has grown enough to to to carry the Knicks out of this round yet. I think he still has some growing to it offensively, but Jimmy Butler just just dictating everything on the court offensively for his team.
Speaker 7: He got his team confident.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: They are definitely the more aggressive team, but Brunson definitely needs more help out that he's playing hard, but the other guys on the team, especially with quickly being out, the other guys on the team don't have enough to to to to help them, especially get a road a road, a win on the road going home this next game. I just I think Jimmy and the and Miami eastmell blood. I think they're going to the Garden for a big game to go and get some risks so they can be ready for the Eastern Conference Finals.
Speaker 1: It's crazy what Miami's doing because if we look at the other low seeds on the West, say who have been upsetting higher seeds the Warriors. They got Andrew Wiggins back, right, so you can see why things have changed for them. The Lakers made that huge series of mid season trades, and you can see why things have gotten better for them. The Miami Heat have lost players, They've lost guys to injury, right, Tyler iiro got knocked out in that Bucks series, and yet here they are poised to do something no team has done in twenty five years. Obviously, Jimmy Butler has been possibly the best player in this entire postseason so far. Eric Spolstra, you got to give him so much credit for the way he is coaching. I just think it's remarkable. If you look at this team, they barely made it out of the play in they lost their first playing game. They could have not been in these playoffs at all, and that look what they've done.
Speaker 6: But also for it forced them to to play one of the key players who have CHAI Championship experience, Kyle Lowry, is forced to play him more to rely on him, and he's been and he's been a big difference rates. He's been a big difference for them, being able to play more minutes now, been able to allow him to run the show and make big shots.
Speaker 7: I think that's that's really helped him more than heard him.
Speaker 5: And I think too, Jack, to your point, he's been able to be that calming present with that second unit. He's been able to run that second unit. They begin a lot of production with their bench, with the Martin, with the Martin Kidd and and and there's been a Duncan Duncan Robinson siding. But I think you hit it, Rachel. I don't think Sposter gets enough credit. Obviously, Jimmy is one of the greatest competitors game has ever seen.
Speaker 4: Uh right, now, it's mental for.
Speaker 5: Jimmy because he's you know, he's he's going, he's fighting through these injuries, but we can never tell that he had a terrible ankle spring. Like, it's all mental for Jimmy. He's on his Momba ship right now. I tweeted yesterday during the game, why with the team who's scoring such as the Knicks, how I have a hard time And I didn't know the kid's name, and I was and trying to just I think his name is McBride. I wasn't familiar with this game. But it's hard for me to believe that Derrick Rose can't give you nothing. It's hard for me to believe a team that's scoring, that Evan Fournier can't give you nothing, you know what I mean. Like, there's guys sitting on the bench that have proven that they could put the ball in the basket. And I don't want to hear neither of these guys play defense because no one's fucking playing defense out there for New York. So I don't want to care. I don't care about the defense. They need some scoring. But you know, to answer your question, I definitely trust Miami with this. We all know that, like Shaq says, you need the others, but your superstars have to carry you in the playoffs, and the Knicks don't have any superstars yet. I think Jayalen Brunson is a star in learning what becoming a superstar means night in, night out, to be able to carry your team. Julius Randall with the bad high ankle spring going into the playoffs, I don't feel like he's really found any rhythm. And then, like Jack said, when they're able to take stuff away from him, he doesn't really have the ability to counter. So you know, I think Miami will close this out. If it's not next game, it'll be for sure back in Miami and be able to advance to the Eastern Finals. And then again, like I said earlier, the Lakers need to finish the Warriors off sooner than later, because if the game goes seven, I'm gonna trust the Warriors their pace and their ability to get hot at any second to win this series.
Speaker 1: And in their own building too. We gotta remember where this series will end up if it ends up in a game seven. Let's switch over on the other part of the West. Nuggets Suns nodded up at two to two First of all, I want to give our guy Jamal Crawford credit. When Phoenix was down two, he insisted the Suns were gonna come back. So shout out Jamal for that, and shout out to Phoenix. Since the Sun's one game four despite Joker dropping fifty three points, Katie and book I mean incredible in game four, very efficient seventy two points combined, which is a crazy sentence to say. And I would say, you can't depend on those two guys to do that every game, But guys, Devin Booker has been pretty much doing this every game. He just had the best two game shooting performance of the last decade. So what do you think, Boogie. Can the Sons rely on KD and d book to get them through here?
Speaker 3: I believe?
Speaker 2: So where we all know what Kevin Durant is, so, I mean, his talent speaks for himself. Devin Booker is still a guy trying to, you know, kind of prove and make his name in his league. He's basically a superstar, but he's still trying to get to that next level with the KDS, the Lebron's and those types.
Speaker 3: So this is a great stage for him as well. With the absence of CP.
Speaker 2: This is a step for him to be able to step up and step up into his leadership role and push his team to new heights. But they're performing at all time high. They're playing championship basketball. There's no doubt in my mind they can push his team to the next round. So I can see them getting past them.
Speaker 7: I think. I think for me, I think I think he got a.
Speaker 6: Lot to do with guys like Shamit and uh and the other key players the point are because if you look at it, Rag, even though Booker and Katie having these big games, you put Murray and Yokus points together, they still outscoring them. They still they still scoring more points if you could, if you can bind them.
Speaker 7: So it's a supporting cast to me.
Speaker 6: You know, the big shot Shaman came and came and made the other guys that come in and defensively making it harder on Murray and Yokis just just at least they trying.
Speaker 7: I think Gordon has to give them for more.
Speaker 6: If he don't give them more, He's doing an okay job on defense, but you know, you can't stop KD. You got to give them something on offense. You can't rely too much on Bruce Brown. He's gonna be your energy guy. He gonna get some tip in, some rebounds, some big plays because he played with a lot of energy. Gordon has to give them more on all on the offensive end because if not, they're definitely going home.
Speaker 4: I would also say to Piggybacker.
Speaker 5: I think Michael Porter Jr. Needs to give them more on the offensive end as well. To Phoenix's credit, and I guess Manti Williams's ability to wake up, he had to go to that bench.
Speaker 4: I mean he has scoring on that bench. He has Terrence ROSSI has t J. Warren.
Speaker 5: You know, we speak to Lonnie Walker's herogues last night and we definitely want to shout him out. But the Phoenix Suns don't went without shammit last game or his ability to have seventeen points, and I think he had three straight threes, four out of five threes in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: He was huge.
Speaker 5: So I think his Manni's ability to trust his bench was important. But then I want to touch on another person that I kind of feel like it is on some Jordan Poole type shit, and that's Ayden.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's getting he's getting his ass toasted every single game out played and we're not. And I don't even think it's high expectations. I don't even say this with no disrespect. They're not expecting him to give them jokic numbers. Bro, you just got paid. You got to give them some kind of numbers. And I feel like I feel like they're better when they have the other dude out there. What's the other dude with the euro dude with the shaved head on the side.
Speaker 7: Like a mullet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bro, he plays so hard out there and he crashes the glass and he doesn't care about getting touches.
Speaker 4: He gets his points where they come.
Speaker 5: Aiden is out there acting like a little prima donna, you know what I mean, like not shaking people's hands and having an attitude when you get put out the game. But bro, you're not doing shit, Like you're not doing nothing when you're out there. But then you want to whine and complain and have bad energy. And I remember, this is why Phoenix didn't necessarily want to give him money. It makes I know that they didn't necessarily want to give him money when contract time came up because of they didn't know that he was already a handful of handle. They didn't know how he was going to act with the bag, and now he's got the bag and he's acting funny again. So again this is not to knock him because they need him, but he's not giving them anything out there. He's not giving them anything. And we know what Booker, we know what Ktie are going to do. But these others that we mentioned, but I think the most important other is is ating. Because Aiden is a very solid double double, should be an eighteen twelve guy. They're not expecting him to score fifty or forty like Yogic. This is the reason why Yokic is the form, you know, reigning MVP. They just need him to get come out and give me sixteen to eighteen twelve rebounds and just be, you know, someone who's gonna block shot and change. And I think he's so worried about the other shit that he's not given them too much anything. So shout out to Mani for not falling for the shit. You know, he's playing that other guy when he feels like he needs to play him. He played him down the stretch and had aid and mad. But at the end of the day, man, it's about winning. It's that senular goal you know that everyone wants to get to, so without CP, without aid and giving them very minimal Booker and KD have been absolutely amazing, But on the flip side of so have Murray and Jokich and this has been a really, really fun series. So there's some guys that have to step up on both sides. But as far as star power in this game, the stars have given everything that they have and it's been fun to watch.
Speaker 2: Pig backing off of Matt definitely has to get his head out of his ass. This is also a former number one pick, so to say there aren't any expectations for him, it's just a damn lie. I'm expecting twenty and ten from him every night, not because he's specifically the number one pick, because he has the ability to do so and it's up to him to go do it. Yes, he's nicknaming himself dominating and all that, Well, go show me you can dominate a game. That's what Those are my expectations from you, and I haven't seen it thus far. So you know, all the criticism and all the you know, the bad pub he's getting right now is well deserved. It's up to him to step up his game and go contribute to helping his team win the championship.
Speaker 5: Because we all know one or two big games will change the whole native change. You know, the media is all about out there that dominating.
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you go out there and be that dominating that you named yourself, and the whole narrative changes and you put yourself your team in a position to advance to the next round.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe Dan Drayton can be a presence in this league. I just do. I just need him to do it.
Speaker 3: It's a mindset thing.
Speaker 1: Six or Celtics guys like it to to. Also. Headed into Game five, they got a very good look at their investment in James Harden. Right two clutch signature James Harden games. Here's a great step. James Harden was one for ten on three point attempts in the last thirty seconds of playoff games going into this series, and he's nailed two of them to win games and during this series, so he has changed some of his narrative around. But what do you guys think stack, Is this the point where if he plays well, the Sixers win or is this actually on embiid at this point in game five to come out and just lay down a monster MVP game.
Speaker 6: Well, just let me say this too, right, I think I'm not taking away anything from a way for Boston's coach now, but I think when Emy was dead, they paid more attention to detail. You know, Emy came from that Emay came from that San Antonio cloth where I came out of. And I know how important to Scotland reports that's sitting on your sitting on your locker coming before every game that you have to read to know every player's tendencies. Right, If you let James Harden go left to the rim, you gonna get cooked. If you send them right without staying close and allow him to step back, you gonna get cooked.
Speaker 7: Jaylen Brown, I'm not leaving alone in the corner, Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 6: You never leave the corner at the end of a game for a wide open three till the hottest.
Speaker 7: Player on the court. Excuse me, bug, you never do that. You never do that.
Speaker 6: So all those little things like that, Rach is way more important than Embeid are hard and having a big game. Boston blew that game. Why did you wait so late to go for a shot when you down one knowing that you might need to tip in or an extra shot, like a lot of those things are showing that the experience that they showed last year will making it to the finals. Under Emake, they lost some of that. They lost some of that because a lot of the games that they lost, specially in these playoffs, is because lack of concentration, lack of plan, attention to detail, and just going just playing free basketball and not understanding what's the stake in the playoffs. Each possession counts. So I'm I'm crediting up Ja. James is playing well. He proved me wrong. I said James couldn't get fort the multiple games in the playoffs, so I stayed corrected. James is doing that. But the way Boston is, the way Boston is playing and not paying attention to detail and giving James Harden a great score, one of the best scores we've ever seen. Rates to have to go left and to be able to go right, and they just giving him whatevery want, not taking nothing away. I don't see them really were focused on winning this series and being and paying a teaching detailed the way Boston normally has in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I think late game execution in ex's and o's and I spoke about this song on ESPN the other day, and we all know that sometimes you take the end of the game. Sometimes coaches don't want to call time out because they don't want to allow the defense to get set. So you go and you run because you have players you can trust. And I get that it didn't work. If you get that same opportunity again to close the game in overtime, you have to call a fucking timeout, and you have to get your two best players involved in either Tatum and not that they don't have face in Marcus Smart, because Marcus Smart is a motherfucking gamer. He's hit big shots his whole career. They trust him taking those shots. But you want to get your two best players in a situation that one of those two guys are going to get the shot, So again, you want to I kind of gave him a pass for not calling a timeout at the end of regulation because there are a lot of coaches in this game, Steve Kuby and one of them that I played for that just go. I got guys out there I can trust, Brown, Smart, Tatum have been here. I trust him. I don't want, you know, seventy six ers to set up on defense. They got a shot, it didn't go okay. You get that same opportunity another time in the same game, in an overtime situation, you have to call a timeout. So Jack, I think that's a great point of just Missoula learning on the fly.
Speaker 7: He's been.
Speaker 5: He's done a great job this year taking over in kind of hostile situations, but there's still some learning to do on his side, and I think he understands that and he'll grow from this. One thing I also wanted to add was embat is not healthy, and I think the only reason why he is playing is because he was named MVP. He's dragging his leg huh.
Speaker 1: And is the playoffs right?
Speaker 5: What's what I'm saying. Well, he's just been named MVP where he could have been named MVP the few prior years, and it's the playoffs and now they have a chance to win. So I think embiid is playing on a legue and a half, you know what I mean. So I think it is crucial for James to continue to be partly that dog we saw in Houston, with the intelligence that he's shown that he's grown over here with the seventy six ers, because if you think about it, everyone used to say, well, you can't win with James scoring fifty and doing all this shit. So he's just like, Okay, maybe they're right. I'm gonna change my game. So now I'm a twenty one to ten guy. But now you guys are saying that I don't have it no more. So I think he just needs to say fuck all of us and whoever else is talking out there and be himself because he is one of the greatest scorers we've ever seen. But I think he needs to look for his options because outside of EMBIID, I want James. If it's not in bed taking a shot, I would want James taking a shot. Obviously, we know other guys have to get going, but James has to be a little more selfish and stay aggressive, knowing that EMBIID is not fully healthy. EMBIAD is still going to give you thirty on a leg and a half, but James has to be up there. They have to be one of those, you know, Jokic and Murray d or is there, Kad and Booker dal was as far as scoring every night, those two have to do of the bulk of the scoring and hope that some of the others are able to step up.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit more rest for Joelle before this next game because of the early start that they had in the last game. It's like a two and a half day rest. So I don't know, we'll see. I'm still looking for him. I know. I agree he's hurt that me is is not good, and there's no question about that. I'm not expecting miracles, but I do think he's the MVP, and he's the leader of that team. He's the best player, and I want to see him. I want to see him have a monster game. I just as a fan of the game, I want to see that at some point. So let's get to the legendary moments of the twenty twenty three playoffs because they live on forever as collectibles on NBA top Shot, the Conference semis continue. The best highlights from each matchup will be availab as limited edition video collectibles that you can own. You can start your collection today with the new NBA top Shot app and you can go over to nbatopshot dot com. Every pack you by between today and May thirty first will also enter you to win a VIP trip to the NBA Draft. So, guys, here is my question. Who do you think is going to show up big in the conference semis and give us the highlight worthy moments? Who do you think in the next round boogie do you feel is going to be the guy that we are talking about.
Speaker 3: The most East or West?
Speaker 1: All right, know, let's go west, Wes.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be somebody. I think I'm gonna go with Anthony Davis. I think he's on a tear right now. Defensively, I think he's pushing his team to new heights. In some people's eyes, the Lakers are overachieving based on how they started the year off. So I can definitely see Anthony Davis being that guy in the West, and when it comes to the East, gonna go with James Harden. I think they got a great chance of getting past the Boston Celtics team just how they've been playing lately.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, the health is kind of up and down with MB so it's gonna force you know, a little more responsibility on James Harden.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think we have a chance to see the James Harden the vote where he is coming out just playing this game, you know, the thirty point forty point fifty point triple doubles. I think he, I think, is still there. It's just up to him to go out there and do it. So I'm gonna go with those.
Speaker 1: Two stack the silver approval.
Speaker 7: Uh, that's that's two good picks.
Speaker 6: I'll go with. I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Tatum. I think he's due to explode. He's been, he's been struggling, he's still trying to figure out. I think he's just due to explode Rach and we've seen him do that and just go on to tear, So I think he's due. But I'm gonna go with Mary from Denver. Uh, people ain't been talking about him. You know, he's been balling, he's been, he's he's been doing this thing. I think this next game he's finna have a real break game. I think we're gonna be talking about him. So I'm gonna go with Tatum and Murray.
Speaker 5: Now, this is this series, right, this is not the the Western and Eastern Finals, right, We're talking about this round.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently Nate's.
Speaker 5: Telling me, Okay, Booker for me, I've just been so impressed, and I think you're so right Booker. I think he's on the way to be in a superstar, but these playoffs are gonna stamp him.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: He's been absolutely incredible.
Speaker 5: Uh consistency shooting a sixty percent from the field type forty point games is insane. So I got Devin Booker on the road, and I just believe in Boston so much. I want to say Brown if Jack is gonna go Tatum, I want to say Brown because I think he's He's one of the best two way players in the game.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: He's always looking to explode players with a game a lot of confidence. So, and that's not to say that I don't believe in Philly, because I really like Philly and I'm rooting for them for a lot of different reasons. But I'm really a fan of this Boston team in the Brown and Tatum duo.
Speaker 1: Look Jalen Brown, despite leaving hard and alone in the corner at the end of Game four, he has been Boston's best player this series. So it's a great pick. I also want to say Kevin Durant does not get enough credit for the multiplier effect. I want every time we talk about Devin Booker and how legit amazing he has been, and obviously that comes from d book and all the work and time he has put in, But he said it himself. He does not get half of these looks if Kevin Durant was not on the floor with him doing all the shit that Kevin Durant does. So I'm sorry when we talk about KD and how good he is, it goes beyond what he does himself. It is the effect on other players, and we are seeing it right now with Devin Booker. I just think we need to include that in every kind.
Speaker 6: Of and some of them shots book hitting, OKD, ain't got nothing to do with it, right, some of those shooting I'm with two people that ain't got nothing to do with KD.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I'm just saying that it changed. Devin Booker wasn't wasn't playing like this in previous playoff series.
Speaker 4: In previous series, definitely, I think we touched.
Speaker 5: I think we touched on this on one of these What's Burning at the very beginning when book was cooking, we called it the KD effect.
Speaker 4: Rachel, I think it was.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 5: It might have been just you and I and I and I agree jack Book still has to make these shots, but you got to think most of the time, you're probably gonna put your best defender on KD, you know what I mean. So although he's gonna get Books still got to make the ship and make the move.
Speaker 4: The best players normally on KD.
Speaker 5: So I completely agree, and I love and and I think we saw this, not to get off track, but I think we saw this a little bit when KD was with Golden State, where Steph would go off and and and obviously Steph is great. This is not taking anything away from Steph, but KD is seven feet tall, so he probably got the best defense and Steph was going off and doing it. And then came when when when when when they were able to get into the finals, that's when you see KD go on a tear. So if Book can continue to do this and KDE kind of play his part and they be able to get through this next round, it's going to be scary because that's probably the scariest duo left in the playoffs, those two, because those guys could fuck Aradikaby for ninety one game. I mean, that's how good both those guys are.
Speaker 4: Scoring.
Speaker 5: But I agree, Rachel, it's definitely the KD effect and he's not getting the credit because Devin Booker deserves a ton of the credit because he's out here cooking. But I definitely see that it wasn't like this before KT got here. And that's not even a knockout book. It just is what it is.
Speaker 1: I just think when we talk about the package of what Kevin Durant brings to your team, there's a million things we talk about, right, the shot, everything that he does with the ball, But you also have to talk about this. This is a part of his game. Is that how much he makes his teammates better and how many more opportunities he gives them. We just got to talk about it when we talk about the package it skills that he has because we're seeing it again with Devin Booker. All Right, you can start your NBA Top Shot collection today nbatop shot dot Com. Get closer than ever to the game and the players you love. Sign up today. Let's move on to the odds, Gentlemen on the Radar, presented by DraftKings, the only sportsbook you need this postseason. Wednesday Night's games the Knicks at Home three and a half point favorites stack. Do you think New York can force a game six?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Butler is gonna go to New York and have an unbelievable game.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be one for the age.
Speaker 6: You know, everybody have a big all the stars have a big just that big one, that one big game in the Garden.
Speaker 7: This is Jimmy's right here, and it's gonna be amazing. Rachel, strap your seat belts.
Speaker 4: I think they can.
Speaker 5: I think the crowd at the Garden is gonna be rocking basketball. That'll be the last game of the season in the Garden. I think they'll be able to get it back to Miami. But I think when the bus gets back to Miami, just bring an X your bag because you can start your vacation after Game six. But I think that they can. I think the Knicks can. I think the Knicks can get it back to Miami, but I think the bustle stopped there. But because I know the Garden is going to be rocking. Uh, these guys understand they want to put on in front of their home crowd, and I think they will. Even if Jimmy has a good game or a big game, which he he has these entire playoffs. I think the Knicks can get it back to Miami, but just bring an extra suitcase, uh, and just start your vacation after game six?
Speaker 1: What going on this?
Speaker 2: And I think, I think the Knicks. But yeah, it's definitely time to pack your bags when you get to Miami. The Caribbean is about an hour flight from Miami.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying, there's a lot of little islands. There's a lot of little islands right from Miami.
Speaker 1: You can go to go to Puerto Rico, go go, go see right there.
Speaker 2: I think sooner than we think, Like like you said earlier, Miami is just flat out dominated the Knicks, so I don't expect anything different.
Speaker 1: All Right, it's good to the other game of Wednesday, Lakers Warriors Golden State is six point favorites. I actually couldn't believe six point favorites. I know they're at home. Matter you're surprised, first of all at the odds, and also do you believe that that's accurate?
Speaker 5: I don't get you know, I've been looking at these odds of late because I've been doing more in game commentating, and it's so crazy.
Speaker 4: These odd Makers are so fucking good, Like.
Speaker 7: How do they know?
Speaker 5: Like how did they know these scores? It's crazy to me, But yeah, I do have I do have the Warriors going back to the crib and just taking it one game at a time. Although this is supposed to be the game that Ad explodes offensively, so they need to watch out. But I feel like going back home, you know some of their players that had off nights, we'll get back on. We would love to see Jordan Poole find his rhythm. And I think the Golden State takes this one game at a time. Their goal is to win it home, get it back to LA and then get it back to the Bay if they possibly can. And like I've been saying the Lakers, if they're going to win this series, they need to end it next game or in six games, because if it goes seven games, I just feel like, you know, the Warriors pace and experience is going to override the Lakers' length and ability.
Speaker 1: Well that's interesting too, because the pressure changes a little bit, right the Warriors if they win the next game, especially if they have a big game, Right, everybody knows where Game seven is, right, So Boogie, do you think that the Lakers will start to get a little tight if they do get it to If the Warriors can get it to a game six, do you think then the Lakers can feel a little tight at home being like, oh my god, we have this is our game seven. We gotta win this one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. This is a dangerous Warriors thing.
Speaker 2: We've said it time and time again, and when it comes to the Warriors, the series isn't over until it's actually over. So as long as these guys have life and fight, it's a chance for them to win it. I'm pretty sure everybody in the Warriors' locker room is confident that they can come back and make a run and win this series. And I'm pretty sure everybody in that Lakers locker rooms on their toes and sense of urgency is flowing through that locker room like we need to get this game sealed and done. So it's definitely a danger there. And you know, the Warriors are the Warriors. They have a chance that coming back and win it. So it is what it is.
Speaker 5: And also remember this corps has come back from three to run against Oklahoma City but also lost a three one to Lebron in Cleveland, So I think there's a little bit of understanding like, hey, we've been here before, we can do it again. But let's get this motherfucker bron back. We should have another championship, you know what I mean. So I think there's a lot and a lot of confidence, not arrogance, but a lot of confidence for their core three guys to get the rest of their team ready.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get to the All NBA teams because they're being announced on Wednesday as well. Stack, I want you to go first. Who were your choices for first Team All NBA. You're supposed to put in two guards, two forwards in the center. Although remember a lot of guys are listed at multiple positions, and I will say I will reveal my because I was a voter this year. I do feel like the game is positionless right now. We certainly see guys the reason they're listed in multiple positions is because they play multiple positions. So to me, three of the best players in the game this year were Yannis Jokic and Embiid, and they all made my first Team All NBA because they were available to put in those spots. And I thought they were three of the five best players in the game. So I'll start with you, though, Stack, who would you put in your list?
Speaker 7: So I would go I would go Jannis and be Jokic, Darien.
Speaker 4: Fox Ooh, first team, I like it.
Speaker 7: Yeah? Uh were talking about regular season, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Regular season? And this is the one where you pay to me, this is the one where I pay the most attention to. How many games did they play?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Were there?
Speaker 1: What was their actual performance? I think when we get into like Defensive Player of the Year or MVP, it's a little bit the criteria get a little bit more about what impact did you have on the game? But for all NBA, to me, it is a little bit more statistics driven of sort of what did you do out on the floor this year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Rach, when you're considering that, do you consider their team positioning? I mean you're someone who votes. I've never really taken it serious. Do you consider what their team did to or not that matter?
Speaker 1: I do, but not again, not as much with this So with MVP, with Defensive Player of the Year, with that kind of stuff. For me, how their team did matters to me, right, what impact they had on the game matters to me, even if they didn't play as many games. To me, if we're talking about an MVP discussion or most Improved or any of those, the impact when you were out on the floor matters to me for all NBA. For me, and look, every voter does things differently, and that's part of why we have controversy. But for me, when we talk about all NBA, to me, that's really the record of what happened in this particular season with your individual performance. I'll give you, guys an example. One of my guards on first Teamba with Shay Gilder's Alexandy because his numbers were ridiculous and what he was able to do this season was ridiculous, and of course the thunder did not finish at the top of the NBA. But to me, he deserved that All NBA slot as opposed to a guard on a team that did better but did not put out the individual performance that he did. So that's how I look at all NBA, and everyone does it differently. A lot of people I am in the minority of putting Jokic, Embiide and Yanis all on the first team. Most people will say, you could only put two of those guys, and you got to put at least one into the second team. But to me, it is a positionless game a lot at the time, they're listed at both positions. I'm using that up to say, these guys had the best individual seasons, I'm putting them on first team All NBA. So everyone's a little bit different. But that's an example of how I did the guard slot.
Speaker 3: I got, I got my list raised, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: All right, what you got you want to say, Dean Jokics, mb Yannis, that's first team all the NBA.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Nice, So say say it against Shaye.
Speaker 3: Mbid. First thing.
Speaker 7: I'm going to know.
Speaker 6: I'm going to those four and I'm adding Tatum.
Speaker 1: So right, So Tatum is Tatum is gonna definitely be in a lot of people's first team ballots. Luka Doncic is going to be in a lot of people's first team ballots because, again, despite how the team finished, his individual performance this year was sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So my here goes my seven and I'm gonna put five of them in. So I got Steph, Tatum, Giannis, Embiid, Joker, Luca and Booker. So I'm gonna put out of those five, I got to put two on the second team. Yes, and I think, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to move Booker and Joker to the second team, and I don't know if Steph is gonna make first team. I mean, I don't know if he'll make that.
Speaker 1: You didn't play that's again and again missed a lot of games until he missed a lot of games. Yeah, did you played fifty six games this season?
Speaker 4: You're right, that's tough. Yeah, Actually, all right, Steph.
Speaker 1: But here's what's interesting. So Steph did make one of my later teams, and the way the voting is supposed to be, it's been reported in the new CBA, is that you wouldn't even be allowed to vote for Steph because the reporting is that you've had a minimum of sixty five games, and a ton of guys who are going to make these three All NBA teams wouldn't even be allowed to be voted for. So I think it's going to be very interesting when we do get the final results later this week to see how many of the guys on the three All NBA teams wouldn't even be in contention and off the board, which I think, to me, those minimums are a mistake. I don't I don't think this was a good decision by the NBA. I know that they're trying to get guys to rest less, but I'm not sure that that's actually gonna matter. I think when it comes down to it, whether you make All NBA at the end of the year or not is not going to affect whether you play a game in January. And uh, yeah, I don't know. I think that it's just going to take away from the stars getting to be stars.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: I got my five, change me Shaye Tatum, Giannis embiid Luca.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then who are you putting? You put in Jokich on the second team?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, him and Booker.
Speaker 5: I love that Fox got some first team mentions. Uh, definitely because he was a killer. But yeah, I think he'll probably be a second or third team this year. I have a question for the group, if we're talking just straight regular season. Is Brunson an All NBA performer?
Speaker 1: Let's see, I'm looking at my list here. I do not have him, I had on the second team. I had. I put Tatum on the second team, which I know producer Nate is having a heart attack over here, but I put Tatum and Jimmy Butler Demonta Sebonis, Uh, Donovan Mitchell and Damian Lillard on my second.
Speaker 2: I have a better year than Donovan Mitchell. So Jalen, Yeah, Jalen, I don't see Jaylen making when on Ye.
Speaker 7: It was just a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I can't see him being put above. You know some of the other Dame I forgot, Dame had a few fifty balls this year.
Speaker 4: Your Dame average a career high, didn't he Dame average like thirty?
Speaker 3: On my second team, he could possibly be first thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, we're talking just regular season. I can't forget Luca.
Speaker 3: I forget.
Speaker 5: You can't forget Shay. I think Rachie made a great point. Sh Shaye killed this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was first team for me. So he's gonna be good. It's gonna be very interesting because also you all know that contract numbers are tied to all NBA too, So I am I am very curious how this experiment and the NBA and the Players Association is going to work out with these minimums, because I think you're going to see the all NBA teams in the future. This might be the last year these teams announced Wednesday might be the last year, we see true all NBA teams, and then from now on it might just be a playing a contest of how many games did you play?
Speaker 3: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Buggy. Thank you so much for joining us all the way from Puerto Rico. Good luck on you, you're.
Speaker 7: Rach.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say something real quick before we bounce. Obviously, Boogie, good luck.
Speaker 5: If I wasn't engaged, i'd be your roommate out there right now, and I wouldn't be playing. I'd just be moving them in and out for us. But I'm engaged, so I can't do that for you. But I really just wanted to say something to the younger players pool Aiden, even Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 4: And and and.
Speaker 5: Because I never wanted to be an older dude that sat back and bash younger guys. And I think none of us wanted, like, that's not what we're about. I just feel like all of us came in the game and unfortunately, Boogie, you never had an og VET, but some of these younger guys just I think we're saying what a VET would pull you to the side and say quietly, like to your face, like eye to eye, so you understood exactly what we were saying. You know what I mean, we all came in the game with some real ogs. You know that they put their arm around us. So it's not that, you know, we want to sit up here and ship on you guys. But it's just like this new era feels like they don't have to talk to the media. They make a ton of money. It's all about them. It's not about the team, and it's you know, as players removed. Would you just kind of look at it and wish, like, damn, if he was a little bit older, I think he would see it different. Or if he had someone that he trusted in his corner, you know, Dylan Brooks if he has someone he respected, and John Moran if they has that. And that's not to say they don't respect Steven Adams. I just don't know the situation, but it looks like that was one of the teams that needed a bet to be able to pool some of these younger guys aside, Like, yo, you guys are great, you guys are this, but this is where we need to focus.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Obviously it's hard to say because Dre is a great leader and we've heard nothing about him, but him being a great leader the whole time he's been at Golden State, but obviously that situation early.
Speaker 4: In the season is kind of lost.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's lost his touch with the rest of the team, but he's definitely lost his touch with someone like Jordan Poole, who I feel like if that incident never happened, Draymond would be able to put him in a little choke hold, but talk.
Speaker 4: To him like, bro, this is what we need, you know what I mean? And then Aiden.
Speaker 5: Aiden's always kind of been a wild card and there hasn't really necessarily been a bet there that's kind of been able.
Speaker 4: To game him.
Speaker 5: So when we talk on these shows, this not to ship on these younger guys or even to try to talk doubt about them, because they're all very talented players. We're just telling you, in our days, what would have pulled you to the side and looked you straighten your motherfucking eyeballs and told you. It wouldn't have been in the media, it wouldn't have been nowhere. The bet would have just told you right to your face. And I think it would help some of these younger guys.
Speaker 7: Truth sound like hate The people hate the truth, bro.
Speaker 1: That's why teams need guys like Boogie Cousins. Right, we go? All right, y'all? What's burning? Available every week on Showtime Basketball, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram at TikTok at show Basketball. You can hear more of the truth from Matt Barnes in the future. See ya,