Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses Malone. Yeah, So what I've been doing specifically is so this so this ain't my first time.
Speaker 2: Like the first time time.
Speaker 1: Is like like in twenty fifteen, I was reading the Bible.
Speaker 2: I was reading the Vidicus. I'm not right.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait, I wasn't expecting you to say that this is what you get for show it up.
Speaker 4: And also of all the books littus.
Speaker 1: Right straight up, like I ordered all of the Bibles and separate books.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I I could. So I'm not mad at Constantine and the counselor not see it for like putting all the books together. But the problem is most people look at it like it's one book. So it helps my brain a lot more because I have the books at this point separate.
Speaker 2: To recognize the true I'm sure right.
Speaker 1: So I was reading the Viticus back then, and it was a level of discernment that came over me that said, if you're not reading what you're eating, then that's like one of the greatest sins. I don't know how I was reading some stuff and it just came to me that way, that type of discernment. So I understood at that point I needed to start reading what I was eating. And at that time in my life, I learned about refined, refined, pasteurize, all these different words. And as I started reading different ingredients, I was like, some of this shit, I had to look it up a lot of it. So I was like, Okay, I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna eat something I don't know what it is. That first time, it helped me shad roughly sixty five percent of my excess body fat, like most of the way right, and that was important. But then I hit a wall and I didn't know what to do. And then also the fact you just doing shit in life, you know what I mean. You can't monitor everything you take in the way you would like like it just.
Speaker 2: Needed more detail.
Speaker 1: Two thy and twenty one, I read How to Eat to Live by the Honorable Eliji Muhammad. Shout out to KM and YB young bro. They put me up on it, and it was talking about how human beings used to eat one time to two times one time a day, you know, sometimes without and that just sounded crazy. But even when we were talking about you remember if you read the Bible, if you ever read the Bible, and they talk about the people that live like three four hundred one thousand years and shit, and it sounds crazy, but if you really think about it, we take a lot of years off our life, you know what I mean, because our stomach spent so much time digesting food.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So that stuff started making more sense, right, And I was like, damn, So I implemented that and I start eating one time a day.
Speaker 2: I mean, that.
Speaker 3: Worked out something people always I'm thirty four, and even my cousin who's ten years older than me or whatever, he saw me and I went back home to Chicago for the first time in three years, and he was like, Yo, how the fuck do you still look the same way you look when you was like nineteen or twenty. I was like, I don't really. I don't drink soda, I don't consume a lot of sugar. I eat probably like one or two big meals a day. And I try to stay active even if I'm not working out, I'm trying to walk and move around a lot. And that's really like to me, been the key to me. I mean, I smoke a lot of weed, but that ain't why I look the way I look. I just don't eat all day long and drink all day long. Like and the most of my family they all got a bunch of health issues. They're all overweight, and all they really do is eat, And that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that I learned that and that kind of did the same thing got to me about fifty to sixty percent.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't everything. It was just as of recent.
Speaker 1: My young brother whyb you know, we was talking and I was like, man, I've been walking two three four miles a day.
Speaker 2: I'm like. He was like, man.
Speaker 1: At that time, I realized I had got up to three hundred and forty nine pounds, and I was like, damn, I'm almost as big as I was at my heaviest. And again, if you see me, you can't really tell because I'm a really big person top to bottom, so it don't look like but y'all seen me at three hundred thirty, three hundred and forty pounds, you won't notice that's how big I am. But I noticed it, and I realized I was eating one time a day and I couldn't figure out. I'm like, damn, cuz, why am I? I was eating outside food and my body wasn't processing it. So immediately I started just Okay, I'm gonna cook for myself and make all the work.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom. Right fast forward.
Speaker 1: About two and a half weeks ago. Three weeks YB challenged me. He was like, hey man, he said, you know you could. He said, why don't you consume your body weight in calories. I'm like, nigga, gotta be three hundred and you know, forty thirty calories. He like, yeah, I'm like that ain't enough food. Like I'm He's like, you don't do a ton of stuff. You know, you really create, you know with your brain, you sit down, you do walk around, and yeah you are walking mouse. But I think it'll work a little bit better than you giving the credit for it. So I'm listening to me him and Joey Westside is on the phone and I'm laughing at this nigga, like, man, you sound crazy, this nigga. But the more I thought about it in that first five minutes, I was like, damn, that's a challenge. So I started looking up different foods and different things, you know. And I remember from ap biology that calories are just a metric to count energy, and it just kind of hit me all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: It was like, okay, wait a minute. So if if you're.
Speaker 1: Overweight, that's just stored or misplaced energy, right, that your body hasn't expelled, right.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, so if I'm.
Speaker 1: Only taking in you know, this much energy, but then when I walk my three to four miles, you know, I mean, I'm expelling more energy than that, then my body won't have a choice but to go and find the stored or misplaced energy and expel it to keep going. So it started making since and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do it, and we talked about it, and ever since then, man, I could feel so outside of the you know, the knowledge of clean eating, you know what I'm saying that I had from twenty fifteen with the you know, the eating one time a day from the honorable Eliji Muhammad and I need to live and then everything now it's like this is the first time I'm like one hundred percent sure, I'm pretty much gonna, you know, achieve the goal of making sure I don't have excess body fact that I don't need. I mean, this is the first time in life I know I'm gonna do it, And.
Speaker 2: Even on Fridays.
Speaker 1: At this point, I let my stomach rest forty eight hours, Like I'll eat Thursday at three, and then I'll eat Saturday at three, and then when I run into the next wall, those walls that I was running into, I'll just add more days. It's like, Okay, instead of letting my stomach gress for forty eight hours, I let my stomach gress for seventy two hours until it starts to use and find all the misplaced and stored energy you need to use it all.
Speaker 2: I don't need all this extra energy.
Speaker 1: Then once I get into a much better stoage system that's more efficient, my body is more efficient, then I can start to talk about adding more energy into my die because then at that point I need to get on the wait a little bit more and shit like that.
Speaker 2: So That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was funny when you asked me that, because people did say ozimpic, and I was like, that's so cute, like a crip on ozimpic, that just what hell?
Speaker 2: Look cute. You know what I'm saying, Like, what.
Speaker 4: All you gotta we need? You gotta better put this in a book, get the market in it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're gonna call it, but you know you're gonna call it something with cripp in and figure it out your crypt diet playing or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, I thought about this.
Speaker 1: You can't teach this because the hardest part for most people is breaking how often they eat. Fact, I wouldn't want to be in this business, you know what I mean, like breaking people. You know, America has done such a good job in programming people to eat three times a day.
Speaker 2: You do not want to be.
Speaker 4: Three times a day.
Speaker 5: Like I've never in my life. Even now, I tell people, yeah, I eat once maybe twice a day. I've always just ate once maybe twice a day. People are like, yo, you only eat once? Like what, I'm not hungry three times a day. If I'm eating three times day, it's probably because I'm outside all day and I'm doing something so I'm like biting on something.
Speaker 4: But if I'm like living my actual normal life, I'm not. Why am I eating three times a day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know it's funny to eat that much.
Speaker 1: America has done such a great job of programming. But I do think it came into an effect when then de'strial revolution happened here when you probably was burning through three and four thousand.
Speaker 4: Calories a day.
Speaker 5: But it ain't nobody burning through Like bro, niggas got desk jobs. You're not burning through four thousand calories at a fucking desk job. Gee niggas work from home. You're not burning through that many calories. But when you win a steel meal, you might need to eat three times. Yeah, you might need to eat three times things or farming, I mean or farming.
Speaker 6: Farming for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can see that though, Like if you've looked, like ever looked at like either obesity and obesity related health issues by job, like number one is like bus.
Speaker 4: Driver because you're sitting down.
Speaker 5: That's funny, sitting down, that's funny as fuck. I'm thinking about every buzz driver I've ever seen in my life. A lot of them are kind of.
Speaker 7: Obese, super high, and your pair like kind of also like who are a lot of your bus drivers and what are their diets?
Speaker 6: Yeah, versus like some.
Speaker 7: And that's that they wouldn't count for the United States I'd be willing to bet that like people in India and call centers aren't super obese, because people in India don't tend to be super obese by just the way that they operate. But they just sit there all day, pissing me off the whole time.
Speaker 2: No sellers g l in the motherfucking house.
Speaker 1: I got my brother Pete as usual about this time, I brought in my little brothers, TPJ, Pavy from Hoops and Bruce. So you know, if I brought them in something on my mind about fucking Hoops. Don't get me wrong, we could talk.
Speaker 6: We're talking about Bruce.
Speaker 1: We could talk to the dudes about it. That would be a good conversation when I have no idea about But I saw this post going around on social media about James Harden being the third greatest point guard I'm shooting guard ever.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that?
Speaker 5: I didn't see it, but I will say I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 7: This is eleven and a half minute podcast.
Speaker 4: No here, No here is why I'm not mad at it? Where his rings at? Michael C go to thing, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, he the.
Speaker 3: Best player on the Championship team ever player on the championship Holdwayne Wade was hawayne Wayne was hold on.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 5: The thing about d wait one, d Wade never won the MVP ever, he's ever been finished top three in MVP voting.
Speaker 4: Means I would. That means I would. I would still put d Wade above James Harden.
Speaker 5: But I'm not mad at someone who would put hard and above number one.
Speaker 4: He's been scoring champion.
Speaker 5: How many times he's I think he's damn it led league in steels if I'm not mistaken. He's been first Team All NBA probably more time than d Wade as.
Speaker 4: He's won a m v P. He's been top three MVP voting a few times. He ran again.
Speaker 5: Even the teams he's ran up against, he ran up against the fucking Warriors. Bro Like his prime happened to coincide with the Warriors.
Speaker 7: There's always guys that fit that description, not the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, can you say the same thing about d Wade?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I finished in first team All NBA because Kobe Bryant was in his NBA.
Speaker 4: Okay, be better.
Speaker 3: See this is where facts kind of start to whoop your ass and why I hate to have basketball arguments with you because you value stats and I value winning. But even with you valuing stats, you're still wrong. I'm looking at that right now. Season's played Dwayne Wade sixteen, James Harden fifteen, Championships Dwayne Wade three, Harden zero, All Star Games James Harden ten, Dwayne Wade thirteen MVPs. Harden got one Finals MVPs, Dwayne Wade got one.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All NBA First Teams, Harden got Wade six to two. All NBA Team total selection d Wade got eight to Hard and seven. D Wade is also All NBA All Defense three times.
Speaker 4: Harden was a scoring.
Speaker 3: Leader three times, Dwayne Wade was once, and Harden was an assists leader twice.
Speaker 4: And he was a six minute the year. If I'm gonna say six man Hard six.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, so what's your point.
Speaker 7: A lot of the best guys of all time came off the bench.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Stop stop it, stop stop it.
Speaker 3: He had more All NBA defense and more All NBA selections than Harden. It's not even close to me. It's not even very close. It's not even close.
Speaker 4: No, it's very close. It's not the finals MVP.
Speaker 3: Listen, he was better than Shaquille O'Neill was okay, wait, yes that was okay, number one, Yes he was better, Yes he was better.
Speaker 4: Yea exactly fat and out of weight.
Speaker 3: And when that team couldn't score the ball, Dwayne Wade scored the ball. Big buckets. They all right, man, man, now we're going how many times it's hard to been in a position for the refs to allow him to win a championship? Exactly funk out of here? But no, but no, but no, I can I can understand. Also, what are we considering Jerry West a point guard.
Speaker 4: Or a shooting guard?
Speaker 2: Point guard?
Speaker 5: Okay, well then yeah, I can't understand why somebody might say, James Harden it is the third greatest shooting of all time.
Speaker 4: If he had a ring, I don't think it would even be close.
Speaker 6: Question.
Speaker 7: Cousy was a point guard, yes, and hal Chick was a three.
Speaker 2: So it was the two problem.
Speaker 4: It was a he who was so he was three?
Speaker 6: He was Jones a two or three?
Speaker 1: He was a two to one in the two casey Jones was a one of the two.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Halichick was listened at three pretty much mostly.
Speaker 3: Because he was a football I mean he was he was listened at shooting guard for a couple I mean for like four years.
Speaker 4: But at his whole career he played small four most of the.
Speaker 7: Thought I remembering being in that position.
Speaker 4: So his resume, his resume. Wait, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with that is like fifth, This is a man Michael Jordan, yep, Kobe Bryant, Okay, Dwayne Wade and John Halichick. Check you just said he played four years at shooting guard. Who half check?
Speaker 4: Yeah he was time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but during the years he was a shooting guard, they won championships, he was an All star.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Thirteen times?
Speaker 7: The question to me, you know, you know what the question is here from a race.
Speaker 4: We're talking about combo guards?
Speaker 3: Are we talking because because this is also the thing, this is the era really much more of the combo guard. Harden is really a combo guard. He's not just a straightened shooting guard. He's a combo guard. He really is a point guard. We haven't playing shooting guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't listened at scoring guard.
Speaker 7: I think the reality of that conversation is that I don't know, I eversince wasn't really a point guard.
Speaker 1: He was, he was again, back to back to the beginning of what was known as the combo guard.
Speaker 4: It's hard and better than AI.
Speaker 6: I've said, they're the same guy, so long.
Speaker 4: Wait what you just.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's better than he's probably Yes, is one of the reasons why I love basketball.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's better than Alan.
Speaker 2: Irvous he's yeah, he's probably better than.
Speaker 4: He's better than a bro. And I love a I was shooting thirty field.
Speaker 3: I told you a long time ago, and and and although you would never hear me the spirits James Harden because I met him in person a couple of times. He's a very very nice guy sounds I mean it though he's a very he's a he's a very nice guy. But when it comes to the all time hoopers and gamers, he's not even in that conversation.
Speaker 2: To me, he has to be in the conversation I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: If we're talking shooting guard for shooting guard in a big game, give me Devin book over.
Speaker 8: James Harden was the best. He wasn't.
Speaker 3: Get the get long out of here, and he won the best player on the team.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we got to stop saying the best player on the team, because I think you mean when you say that, the best offensive player on the team, possibly.
Speaker 6: Even within that.
Speaker 7: I think what we're this is, this isn't a perfect illustration of the problem. And even advanced statistics for efficiency. Basketball is a sport of time and space. That's what it is at the end of the day, a sports. Yeah, basketball is very simple. There's difference between being in the good offensively production wise and good offensively schematically. He like, like we were saying, like way back, you can't have Russell Westbrook and Lebron and the same team because they are hogs of time and space.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 6: They can't coexist.
Speaker 7: Sure, Harden can't coexist a in a system based off the efficiency necessary to win, regardless of what he personally does.
Speaker 6: That is a huge detriment to me.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the conversation I used to have with PAV and TP all the time about a certain can you build an offensive jugger not around inefficient offensive players.
Speaker 2: And again, James Harden is not totally inefficient.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's actually efficient for a point guard. But Michael Jordan is godly efficient.
Speaker 7: Who's the most efficient offensive player of this era? The guy with the most rings Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, probably Steph Curry.
Speaker 6: It's not even closer.
Speaker 2: Curry a light year that's.
Speaker 1: Shooting that close to fifty percent from the field is shooting three is crazy.
Speaker 2: He catches it.
Speaker 7: He doesn't need he can create. He doesn't need to create. Everything else can happen. You can get three points of him in a nano second pole space. He happens quickly. He doesn't interfere. He exists on the on the fringes.
Speaker 3: He's immensely efficient technically, technically, by the numbers, it's actually Yokic, then Johannis.
Speaker 4: Then Curry.
Speaker 3: Curry really has only led the league in efficiency once that's not done the way. I'm just That's why I say it, by the numbers that look at it. But no, but wait, just let me finish. I'm saying this for the people that's going to listen to this, like, yeah, but the numbers gonna say so.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, by the numbers.
Speaker 3: Technically, these players the numbers play more efficiently than Steph Curry. But I agree with everything you're saying because of how dynamic his ability to output is.
Speaker 2: Yes, well no, it's where he's playing away from the rim.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's no statistics that effectively determines efficiency.
Speaker 3: Technically, you can look at like true shooting percentage in the effective percentage.
Speaker 7: If you look at that, that's not schematic efficiency, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Then you have to weigh where the players are playing at on the court. Right, Like a point guard shooting fifty percent, it's much greater than the center fifty five percent.
Speaker 4: Your shots to come at the rim with point guard.
Speaker 1: The closer you get to the hoop, and theory you should shoot a higher efficient, higher efficiency. But even in Steph Curvey situation, because as otherworldly as his offensive efficiency is, they still need what Draymond Green does as an all world defender to anchor their.
Speaker 2: Number one defense.
Speaker 1: But again, we're talking about building winners around players. So I get what you saying, Tom. You cannot build an offensive winner around probably James Harden offense.
Speaker 3: It would be really tough, right because to try it space twenty seven threes and you lose.
Speaker 7: He requires too much time on the twenty four o'clock and he requires too much space bunching other people into scurity.
Speaker 2: You would need a center like Joe.
Speaker 4: You would need you need you know what I mean you.
Speaker 2: Would need a better offensive talent.
Speaker 5: I think you would. I think in theory, which is what they had. I think you would need Dwight Howard, but prime Dwight Howard. But you would also have to get Dwight Howard to not want to post up. You would need, like Orlando, Dwight Howard if he just wanted to catch lobs.
Speaker 2: You can afford the center, the post up.
Speaker 1: You just can't afford the center and a power for it the post up fair, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But but could you trap him around?
Speaker 3: While Orlando team was great because they had Hedo Turklu kind of playing that three four slot so he could stretch the floor. That's why they were able to beat the cast because they were able to shoot them because they can stretch the floor. So you are right, Like if Harden did have prime Dwight and let's just say he had Hetol on the team, I think they can win a championship. I mean, but that's a lot you need to him win fair. I don't believe you need to add that much around Steph Curry win the championship.
Speaker 2: It's a greater NBA player than Dwight Howard.
Speaker 1: Too, I'm not mad at that he's the greater offensive talent with Dwight Howard is a much greater impact on the court and and and situation altering, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: NBA was one of the best centers of all time.
Speaker 5: That people just because Dwight has done things to himself that make him like a joke, But like the White is one of.
Speaker 2: The best players of all the greatest centers.
Speaker 4: Like he wasn't on the seventy five list. It's kind of insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact they had a d over him probably wasn't.
Speaker 4: Like they had Dame Lillard over Dwight Howard. Was he.
Speaker 1: Shout out that, y'all, I love day No way, what do we do it?
Speaker 4: What are we doing it? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: But but again it goes back to that over I've I've been telling y'all this for a while, that over value of offense. Offense is the business of the NBA. Championships are still won through defense, but offense is.
Speaker 2: The business of the NBA. The reason it.
Speaker 1: Has this type of economics is because of the offenses providing average person can't enjoy anything else but scoring the ball.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing they feel like they can do.
Speaker 1: I think people genuinely think they could play defense, even though that's probably the hardest thing in the world to do. The average human being feels.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I can play darg he score the boy, you can score the ball. You can't defend the NBA player, You know what I'm saying, Like like, I.
Speaker 7: Still feel like I could have been Tyrone Lou in my prime of physical I.
Speaker 1: Remember the first time I went to when I knew I was finna. Go to ar Teacher High School for one year and Charles O'Bannon had just graduated, and I'm just coming in as a freshman, and we was hooping one on one, just fucking around.
Speaker 2: One day.
Speaker 1: When I tell you how fast this dude was, Tom, It's no way a human being could be six sixty sixty seven to be this fast. And that's when I really I didn't take it into account as much as I understand today profession no game speed is underrated. It is not the thing people talk about. Professional game speed is like incredibly fast. It ain't even close to what you think. And the biggest dude that looks slow, like a Rudy Gobert, will go around you see the problem is there's guys that Rudy Gobert who with at twenty four hour fitness cuz, and he just blow.
Speaker 2: Around and dunk on him like he can't.
Speaker 3: Do that to other NBA allege he look crazy.
Speaker 1: There's this belief that Rudy Gobert, like if you was like that the average human being used at the twenty four our fitlings, Rudy would just go around you and dunk.
Speaker 2: Every like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like you'll be like, why he don't do this to the NBA players versus they all really fast, really athletic at that left. But Rudy, when you look at Rudyo TV, you will think Rudy couldn't even drip with the ball.
Speaker 2: Rudy probably be giving niggas work at the twenty four around.
Speaker 3: Shooting fucking step back threes, wearing your crazy shit, be like.
Speaker 7: Your best college players that don't make it in the league.
Speaker 6: For ten seconds.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's better than them by a lot.
Speaker 3: I remember now, like I remember even like in high school when I played, because I played basketball and football and track before I decided I wanted to make music and stop playing.
Speaker 5: Well, actually I actually no, I'll actually know. I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: I went to you didn't eat You didn't eat no eggs when you was growing up.
Speaker 4: But listen, Hick, what happened.
Speaker 5: I went to a football seven on seven right because I was about to start at free safety on varsity my junior year, and I looked at the Chicago Christian white kids and I'm like, I'm not tackling them, like I'm not, Like, no, I was smaller than what I am now, I'm not tackling them.
Speaker 4: But I had to say. I remember, like we would go to like the Christmas tournaments.
Speaker 3: It was this guy who I think went to I think he went to Oregon and it didn't even work out, like I like forget his name, but how cold he was and just like against people who go gonna get desk jobs in the future was insane. He was like six seven, playing like center and it was dribbling the ball doing everything.
Speaker 4: He was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: So yes, if you if you if you go see an NBA player play in you know, just against regular people, it doesn't look real.
Speaker 4: It's like, how why you this good at sports? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw. I used to talk about Pat Beverley. They say, Pat Beverley was given.
Speaker 3: In high school. G. I watched Pat bay Of high school games. Pat bay Of in high school was in.
Speaker 4: G that was the area.
Speaker 3: It was Pap bay Of, d Rose, Searon Collins, Pat bay Of in high school was playing full court defense and giving niggas forty.
Speaker 4: Forty. Liked g like because it was it was Marshall.
Speaker 3: It was average forty average average thirty seven points Bro one season because they would full court press all day.
Speaker 4: As senior, they were full court press all day. Half the time he was Sea.
Speaker 3: He would just steal the ball before you got to half court and just lay the ball up.
Speaker 5: He averaged thirty seven points. D Rose in high school was just like it didn't make sense. D Rosey quicker than that, like Bro, like Bro. It was like that was the one person, like like if d Rose and Lebron was playing, because d Rose was like junior junior senior when Brown was in the league. I'm watching d Rose. That was one person. I'm like, yeah, he's going to the league. Like he's literally like, there's no way he's not going to the league.
Speaker 4: It was just foolish. It didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a different animal.
Speaker 1: Bro but I was thinking about that and I thought the conversation was unique.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's James Harden.
Speaker 1: He's probably the third best offensive shooting guard.
Speaker 5: Ever, I would argue you could make an argument for the second best offensive shooting guard if you wanted to make an argument.
Speaker 3: Okay, offensive, if we're not talking about Nick b.
Speaker 5: He's average thirty six points. Sure would you say he's a better passion than Code.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's passed the ball better than Kobe's the NBA player.
Speaker 4: Is that not offense?
Speaker 2: It just about the saying, yeah, but he's He's not even in the same.
Speaker 3: Life on the line. Who are you asking to play that basketball game?
Speaker 6: Their numbers are life.
Speaker 3: Your life is on the line. Who are you picking James Harden to Kobe Bryant. You're picking no, not even a basket, just to win a game. Give me Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: All that Kobe Bryant played played hardened ball that in that little window between shack and paling them. Yeah, and he put up forty, like seventy games in a row, and he.
Speaker 4: Went hard on a bunch of threes. Ball hogging. What do you mean? What do we not remember the post shack co.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's close.
Speaker 4: I say it, you can make it. Hardy had a squad.
Speaker 3: Kobe did not have a squad post Shack Bro until he got power. Hold on, don't up. I'm gonna lie so much. Parker was good. Stop he wasn't, but he wasn't good the year that Harden scored them thirty points forty straight games in a row, which was in insane.
Speaker 4: I want you to look at who was playing on the court. I mean, it's not crazy to tell us us guess it's not crazy. I'm not saying you.
Speaker 1: Think James Harden could be better than Kobe offensive offensively as a basketball player.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I'm only talking about offense.
Speaker 2: It is time you gotta think about argument.
Speaker 3: It is an argument. I'm not listen, listen, I'm not even saying it's true. But you have to give credits to.
Speaker 2: The thinking about it.
Speaker 4: It is a thought.
Speaker 3: See your trolling now, glasses. This is this is this is why, this is why I call you a troll.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you don't believe that points.
Speaker 1: If Kobe's a ten at scoring the ball, right, he's a ten offense.
Speaker 4: He's had a nine point seventy five.
Speaker 1: But what hards a nine, passing hard as a ten.
Speaker 4: And what is code seven?
Speaker 3: Well, if you average that shit out, brother, what you mean if you average that ship out with the only two metrics we're gonna look at. We're not gonna look at who's more clutch, who plays better than winning time?
Speaker 4: We're not looking at none of that.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: We only we only like not winning the most clutch offensive players of all time?
Speaker 6: Bounty out once a week.
Speaker 3: Kobe getting that ship three times, and he will say, give me my bounty three times.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: So wait a minute, wait a minute, But you didn't ask that question to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, listen, Tom, to be honest, who's.
Speaker 4: A better tough shot maker? Kobe Bryant? I mean, have you seen who's the better clutch? Who's a better clutch player?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold, I don't know. Have you seen the shit harder with shooting in his prime? It wasn't like it was easy, says Bro. The fucking weak ass step back to when he's flailing his legs out like a jellyfish to make me disrespect him, And I just said I.
Speaker 4: Won't do that.
Speaker 3: The fuck out of here, Warriors. You already tried early with that d way bullshit, fuck out of here. Put the fuck out of here, Thomas. I want you to go right now and shoot the motherfucking step back from fucking thirty feet AWAYNA player asked half the NBA to do it.
Speaker 4: They can't do it. He's shooting double step backs.
Speaker 2: Ge.
Speaker 3: That's not an easy I know. He make it look crazy. They need to do all that bullshit to get buckets. Fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: The week.
Speaker 4: He's all right, So who's the more efficient score?
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about and listen to my question.
Speaker 4: Listen to my question, everybody.
Speaker 3: I want everybody answer this when I say efficiency, But I'm not talking about numbers.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Moves to get a buck You're going with Kobe or Hard.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Kobe.
Speaker 4: It depends on what you want. Period.
Speaker 3: Hard got eighty fucking times before you can get a basket. Kobe five fucking pivots and spending ship and how many drugs did it take him to do it?
Speaker 4: A lot of?
Speaker 3: Actually, Oh my god, Now you're trying to rewrite history.
Speaker 4: So listen the funk out of here.
Speaker 3: Man. Now you're trying to rewrite history like beans one getting buckets from everyone on the floor. In every possible fucking way, and we I agree with you. I don't know, Jordy doesn't get buckets on the floor from everywhere and everything.
Speaker 4: Away got a mid range.
Speaker 3: Game, I'm not disagreeing, hardly got a post up game, Hardly gotta fade away, not like hardly got a hook.
Speaker 4: Shout, baby hook.
Speaker 2: Well, what about passing the ball?
Speaker 3: I don't give a funk about passing the ball? A question of Look at all these offs.
Speaker 2: We we agree that Lebron.
Speaker 3: James the greatest offensive basketball player ever played because he scored the most and he could pass out of here.
Speaker 7: One of Kobe's assists numbers looked like on bad teams in between the two championship Ron Terris.
Speaker 4: Six six assists.
Speaker 2: Look, I think this.
Speaker 6: He was dominating the ball at the.
Speaker 4: Four five five, basically like he for his career. He had his four point seven assists.
Speaker 7: I don't want his career. I want that window when he was on a bad team, commanding.
Speaker 3: Four five, six point five and five point five six, four point five, six seven, five point four. Those were the years where he had his highest assists numbers in his career. When he didn't have shot, his assists went up by almost one and a half to two a.
Speaker 4: Game, and Hard was averaging eleven.
Speaker 3: They were scoring ninety seven fucking points back then. Okay, how many like you also got to think about this? I have an opportunity because of the way to get the NBA offense is set up to just fucking run up numbers because they.
Speaker 4: Score the ball.
Speaker 3: He can also just really pass the ball game scores in two thousand and four, two thousand and five, two thousand and six, two thousand and seven. Now we're doing now, halloway, Now we're doing this Halloway time. I'm I'm not gonna let you do this because now you sound like me when we talking about Luca and bron first year, because.
Speaker 4: I'd have done the same ship with you, and you won't let me do it. No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: We want to know why you can't do that to me, because it ain't fucking stopped.
Speaker 4: It's faded. It's only went up more and more and more and more and more and more and more, so that Broun should go up more and more and more and more and more with very clearly peaked. He's very clearly peaked, alright, bro. He may clearly had a peak. Alright, bro Lebron, he didn't have a peak. Of course he had a peak. Okay, So with.
Speaker 3: Talking about Luca's peaking, Louke ain't even twenty five yet.
Speaker 2: I don't mean he played.
Speaker 1: It's not about your age as much as how much basketball you played. It ain't like he's getting better shaped to last longer.
Speaker 3: And everybody was saying all this ship about Lebron too. He ain't gonna last. He's not gonna last. He's not gonna last twenty fucking years later. Yeah, but I don't tell me what Luca is doing to physically expect himself other than playing.
Speaker 6: Hurt Lucas that much. Style of playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way, the style of playing.
Speaker 3: He just gotta stop smoking cigarettes and drinking because that's what he loves to do. I'm dead ass. He smokes zarets and he drinks a lot. That's why he's overweight.
Speaker 6: Out of the trash.
Speaker 3: Speaking of calaries, I don't think about all the calories. He probably justed drinking beers and alcohol also the last twenty years. He also just doesn't even because because he got a very specific old white man type of body. Well, regardless of his physical powers, disappearing. I believe he will still have a superior level of skill that will always allow him to be a guy that can get you twenty points, eight rebounds and eight assist to night. Just we were talking about players, Luca is better than harder than me.
Speaker 4: We have to stop far. He's only played five years. We got four years only the first team. We gotta stopped.
Speaker 2: We gotta stopped so doing for a couple of years. You just sold us out.
Speaker 4: He just went to a finals? Did fucking Harden taking team to the finals? Did hard to take a team to the final? Well, you have to play the Warriors?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Did did?
Speaker 6: And then there were three?
Speaker 4: And did?
Speaker 2: And did?
Speaker 6: Did the Survivor podcast?
Speaker 2: Or did Luca play with somebody who had won a championship?
Speaker 4: Got too as well? He did play with Kyrie Iervan.
Speaker 2: He didn't go there before Kyrie Irving.
Speaker 4: He lost to the Warriors before.
Speaker 3: Excuse for James Harden, I'm saying he didn't play with somebody that won a championship.
Speaker 2: He played with Dwight Howard.
Speaker 3: Dwight Havenard been to the championship championship eighty years. Not then the White They go to the championship because of the white Howard. But you said he's he's, he's, he's one of the goats. He came up lift nobody.
Speaker 2: But he's just older.
Speaker 4: Luca twenty five on bat on his knee bleeding every.
Speaker 1: Day and they made in the finals. How young the like NBA final champion Kyrie Irving is.
Speaker 4: Kyrie? Ain't he thirty?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: That's my fucking boy, Yeah, prime Kyrie no more. He's pretty goddamn good.
Speaker 3: He was dog sitting in the fucking playoffs and we all know in cup trying to rack last year, this fucking ye didn't happen.
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 8: It wasn't playoffs, bro, he won dog sit in the finals and in the Western final he got he had he had hell in the final, all right.
Speaker 4: Brow right, he was dog sitting in the final.
Speaker 2: Luca and him had held in the final.
Speaker 4: He was no, he was dogs was great.
Speaker 3: Hell, Kyrie shot like thirty percent of the shoot twenty percent for three.
Speaker 4: What did lucas shooting the finals? I don't remember it. You didn't shoot it?
Speaker 2: When when he look, are you fucking kidding me? Even matter?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 3: Damn hoops and Loo jumped through for James Harden like some fucking goddamn magnanimous winners. Again again, I'm sorry, Hardened, as I said, I didn't want to disrespect you, but we got.
Speaker 4: To stop it with this. But again we're just talking about offense. The totality of offering Luca is better.
Speaker 3: We can make an argument is better. He's better, and he ain't even in his prime yet, He's just he's you're not in his prime. The paving you're the main person told me people going to the prime between you when they twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he didn't want to rewipe. No, no, no, no, no, get worse.
Speaker 2: It's not, it's not every person.
Speaker 4: Also just getting worse. He just made the fucking NBA finals.
Speaker 2: Get worse because he's playing with Kyrie Irving.
Speaker 3: Also, hold on, lor NBA player won a championship without an other star in a Dirk the Whiskey, So.
Speaker 2: You missed he wasn't going without Kyrie Irving another champion.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm asking you what NBA player championship on his own.
Speaker 4: Chemological and arguably to say, honest argument, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: Three guys, one of those It's been seventy five years of fucking basketball. I was, I was actual going to say Bill one, three guys all time, Bill Warten, okay, four, what are we talking about.
Speaker 6: When Willis Reid came out for seven.
Speaker 4: Conversation because he can't take his team there? Listen, neither could neither could Luca.
Speaker 3: It got to the finals on t but also also real quick, what the best play the real quick? Actually no, actually, defense took the motherfuckers to the finals.
Speaker 4: The best player on the team, yes.
Speaker 2: But that was the that was he was the worst player defensively, bro I.
Speaker 4: Remember doing these pods doing the playoff run and.
Speaker 3: In the playoffs, yes, and I remember being like, yo, Lucas bawling, but what the fuck is this defense?
Speaker 4: Derrick Jones out that, like, goddamn Scottie Pippen, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Kyrie was even garden people. Kyrie was even garden people. Bricks in them fucking moccasons.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about people like like AI, where you have a number one defense and you have the number one defensive player and then the offensive player gets the credit. You know, I can't stand that I had everybody.
Speaker 3: Had every single award when rebounding not a part of defense. Glasses, Yes, it is so the man going out there and getting ten rebounds a night. I mean he wasn't playing no defense then, huh okay, I.
Speaker 1: Think he contributes the defense. I think he's still the worst defender on the team though.
Speaker 4: And so has James Harder been every fucking.
Speaker 2: Not playing that defend the Luca about four.
Speaker 4: Defender. He also lived. You want to talk about he played the Warriors the motherfuckers. No, he was exist for a reason. Who Harder in game six? That's not because of Harden whoarded him during them?
Speaker 3: Game six is when they was playing against hard after you because of the thunder k D and Russell Westbrook. So clan't go crazy in game six? No, No, that was both of them. Definitely three points in the second half. That was Steph and they both played great. No, they wasn't here, No, they wasn't. I don't remember she did against the Rockets. Because you fucking hate him, No, I don't, Yes, you do. We've been alruing about this fucking nine years and.
Speaker 4: I don't. That's why you never see nothing he does because you fucking hate him. Glasses. Can you tell me when Clay gave from the Rocket series?
Speaker 2: Any of them?
Speaker 3: What a clay game you remember is probably the thunder game. Even wait, even let's go back. Steph Curry slips on sweat, tears springs?
Speaker 4: Is m C the a C? When the Rockets was the a C? Where was? Where was the greatest offensive player of all time?
Speaker 3: Then when Coley Thompson came out and they sent them boys home in the first round with no Steph Curry, don't Steph Curry wasn't playing, where you fucking offensive? Goa? Then Kobe wouldn't let that ship slide. I probably tweeted that back then Kobe lost a three one league. Kobe wouldn't have let that ship slapbys Wan Curry slipping on that sweat Kobe.
Speaker 4: Like he did many times, many times we lost a three one lead to the Sons. All right, we all like listen.
Speaker 3: Ever since the man's untimely you know situation, we have started untimely death. You can say he died no direspect rp being, we have started to have revisionous history about some of these fucking Kobe, you gotta fucking stop. We were saying, people were saying the ship when it was happening. Everybody was saying, your fucking grace and then the man had to untimely death, and we have started to revisionize.
Speaker 4: No, we also have to stop. No, no, no, you have to also stop.
Speaker 3: He died so shortly after he retired, we haven't even really had a chance to put him in a proper context because he ain't been dead that long.
Speaker 2: What we knew he was no yeah, but still but still people.
Speaker 3: In terms of greatness and all time great and where we ranked people. It usually takes some time for that to happen. No, wrong, you know, let me can you let me finish?
Speaker 4: Finish?
Speaker 1: But I'm saying we kind of knew Kobe was the second best shooting guard back in twenty ten.
Speaker 7: People knew Michael was the best two guard of all time while he was playing.
Speaker 4: I understand it.
Speaker 3: But the only thing that time has done for Michael Jordan has proved has only proven that they were right.
Speaker 4: No, no, wait, are you let me finish my point? Then you can argue.
Speaker 3: My point is is that we grew up with Kobe. We grew up with Kobe me and you did not grow up with Mike. I grew up as a little kid seeing the end of Michael Jordan, But I grew up with Kobe. I knew he was great, but where I could put him all time, I couldn't really put him in any of them places, at any of them points, because a lot of the guys that still might have been.
Speaker 4: In contention for that were still playing here. He waited like Haarten.
Speaker 3: Now that time has passed, That time has passed, the second greatest shooting Guarden. Was never a time in life in which you even considered the Wing would have wrong off two or three championships versus the Warriors.
Speaker 4: It would have been a conversation he would be.
Speaker 3: You would have never known that because fucking Kobe died too soon, and we haven't had the real chance to even put it in proper perspective. It does, Yes, it does, even a guy like Chris Bosh being celebrated. He he theoretically would still being right now celebrated the way he should be celebrated.
Speaker 4: Bro, you don't know that. You don't know that. I know that you don't fun I kind of know that you don't know that.
Speaker 3: Because his career lasted nine years, Lash was one of the greatest pot for us of all time.
Speaker 4: Any he never got the chance to go past nine years.
Speaker 3: A twenty we still wouldn't think that I know that past years. You do not know that he's playing very well. After Lebron left, he was just dog because they sit salary captain had.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: They were a dogship team. They were not good stopping the heat. After Lebron was good.
Speaker 4: Thomas, Yes, Thomas, all right, Thomas were the same age.
Speaker 5: There's never a point in time in which you watched Chris Bosh play the game of basketball and thought he's one of the all time greates potfors of all time.
Speaker 4: You didn't think that, you thought he was good.
Speaker 3: How do you define all time grace. He's a Hall of Famer. He is one of the greatest power for us to ever played the game?
Speaker 4: Famous okay okay, okay, okay. Question, were watching Gianni's right now? Right? You think Joanna's one of the greds poper for ever played, don't you?
Speaker 3: Gianni is one of the greatest ten basketball players to ever pick up basketball?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: But what does that mean you You never watched Chris Bosh and said he won the best fifteen twenty. You didn't say he's one of the best thirty people to pick up basketball because he's not a top thirty player. But I'm exactly but I'm confused at this argument.
Speaker 6: BRO.
Speaker 4: If he played longer, am I? If he played longer, don't fucking know what would have happened. That's my whole point point.
Speaker 3: So you can only go off what you saw, which was with them nine years and before he went to go stand in the corner like Lebron made Kevin Love, the man was out there averaging twenty and ten.
Speaker 4: My stop is this. My point is this, It don't take that long to recognize greatness. Bro.
Speaker 3: So you think if he won great Lebron would have hand picked him to go and play in Miami with him.
Speaker 6: He was, there's great available.
Speaker 4: It's not a great event.
Speaker 2: Here's here's here's a better You think.
Speaker 3: You think, you think any team and at that point didn't want Christmas question because they had him Duncan.
Speaker 6: One hundred and fiftieth best player in the.
Speaker 3: And it started wait wait wait wait wait, Dallas, you had you had Tim Duncan.
Speaker 4: Who was he was he?
Speaker 2: Where was he at at power forward ranking? In two thousand and ten he.
Speaker 4: Was a top five power forward?
Speaker 2: Is ever that's fair?
Speaker 3: He no, no, no, no, I'm talking about that year, next year that he had his ailment. He was a top five power forward in the league.
Speaker 4: Is he he was?
Speaker 3: The heat team just was not that great because he was definitely because they really weren't expecting Lebron to leave, and then when Lebron left, they didn't have anything left. He it was no, no, no, no, but Wade, but the Wave's miniscus was was really fucked up the last six years of his career, and it kind of started and it kind of started in the last championship run.
Speaker 2: Who were the five power forwards at that point on that team question?
Speaker 1: Tweets doesn't better than Kevin Garnet, and he wasn't better than Pagosat in.
Speaker 4: Twenty ten and twenty ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tim Duncan Dirk nowhiskey Palgasol, Kevin Garnet, the why and and and Tim Dunnan.
Speaker 4: So actually, no, he wasn't in twenty ten.
Speaker 7: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: So that just solved y'all problem.
Speaker 4: I'm confused. I'm saying wasn't.
Speaker 7: There's a limit to how many you can put in the top five.
Speaker 4: That's clear it up.
Speaker 3: And I apologize, but I still think he was better than KG in twenty ten. Like KG first two years on the Celtics was fired. After that, it was like, madness is mister madness, I'm dead ass.
Speaker 4: KG played nine years too long.
Speaker 2: To me, he has never in his life been better than.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 4: Play too long, nine years too long. Yeah, but twenty ten it wasn't part of the it was it was it was. It was at the end of the peak. Do you think that Boston team going to the finals with Chris Boss.
Speaker 3: No, they say had Paul Pearson. Reality, yeah, you lost and they had Rondo and they had they was.
Speaker 4: One of the deepest teams in the league. You lost your they won fifty games that year. You're telling me, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Too Amari, Yeah, Amari went better than KG. No, fuck, he won better than Amari. You come on, bro, No, no wait wait wait no, no, actually no, Actually that's not crazy because I think by then O Mario had already went to the Knicks.
Speaker 4: No, that was actually his best, his last and his best season in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: So again I'm saying to you, it's not crazy to think James Harden could be a better offensive player than Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 2: Not a better score, a better offensive player.
Speaker 4: Not a better player, just a better offensive player.
Speaker 3: I think, and y'all defining it by the most vague and simplest of of metrics, and I just don't like that. If that's the case, James Harden is a great offensive player than Magic Johnson. No, yeah, Magic Johnson is a level Magic Johnson is a level what score glasses?
Speaker 2: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: Nine, and he's a level what as a passer? Fifteen? Okay, So Harden is a what is a score?
Speaker 2: Probably eight? Nine, he's a.
Speaker 3: Nine bro out of ten And you're telling me he's just he's I don't I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think James Harden wins MVPs because of his scoring. I think James Harden wins MVPs because of his combination of passing and scoring.
Speaker 3: So again back to the metric, because that you asked me earlier. So his scoring is what out of ten?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: I think Magic Johnson And this time I'm not in his time, twenty points a game was a lot. It's a lot. It's a lot of points.
Speaker 4: And then he also had thirty five.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's pouring on points in the eighties, seven thousand million in scoring, So.
Speaker 3: He's a what then, so he said he had twelve as a passer, a nine as a nine as a score, So that's what a twenty one rebounder. No, we know you didn't mention rebounding earlier we were having this conversation, so.
Speaker 4: We don't talk abou rebound in the rebound. We're talking about offense. If we add rebounded.
Speaker 2: Was getting not a better offensive player than Magic Johnson? Of course he's not.
Speaker 4: By your metrics, I think he is.
Speaker 2: No, he's not, because he would be sure he'd be short the only.
Speaker 3: Place he would just be a because because Magic would be a nine as a score and a ten. If that's the maximum regarded to me, is a nine point seventy five as a score and a and a nine point five as a passer.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's better than Magic Johnson.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, by your metrics, it is.
Speaker 1: And then you have to count into rebounds. My man's wanted to create. My man is a great offensive rebounding four point.
Speaker 4: Guard harder than don't get offensive.
Speaker 2: Rebounds, No, he don't. He's good on a break, he ain't get on offense.
Speaker 4: He don't get Kobey didn't get offensive rebounds.
Speaker 2: Not really, not the way you would think No, No, he's shot too much. He was far away from the basket. Ask good. So no, it's just level.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, it's not crazy to think James Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe.
Speaker 2: Is he a better score to Kobe? On no planet? On no planet.
Speaker 1: There's not a shot on the court that I would prefer James Harden to take instead of Kobe Bryant, period, Not at three, not at the cup, not at nothing. But because offense is so much more than scoring the ball, and when you start to include those factors, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 2: If you had to get a pass that you needed, who do you want to make that pass?
Speaker 3: It depends it is Kobe being triple team the quadruple team right now, or is he playing one on one? He not gonna pass that, motherfucker. I gotta But you know what, I've got a better chance of scoring if he does.
Speaker 7: There four seconds the shot clock that we can that.
Speaker 2: We can use.
Speaker 4: Can we act like Kobe didn't dribble the fuck out the ball, not like Harden.
Speaker 2: Nobody dribble like Harden.
Speaker 5: I agree, nobody dripped like Harden, But like, why do we act like Kobe was just like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have any.
Speaker 7: Because the entire point hinges on the cost of Harden. That's the whole point of this conversation.
Speaker 1: So we don't all agree that James Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 6: No, not exceed his relative cost to the rest of the floor.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I wish we had a funk flex bomb losing his mine right now. I don't. I can't deny.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not I'm not saying it's a definite. I'm not saying it's a certain thing. But you can't deny it's a legitimate question.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: It is a legitimate question. You can legit have the conversation. I'm not saying it's a definite. I just did have you Yeah we did, but but yeah, it happened. It did happen.
Speaker 1: I do think James Harden is one of those talents we're gonna be talking about for years about how great he could have been and how great was he.
Speaker 4: I agree, I think many years he'll get disrespected about a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Right now, I don't think he'll get disrespected. I think he'll get heralded.
Speaker 6: What do you think could have been looks like, what does that mean? I mean could have been?
Speaker 1: If what Listen, It's only so many offensive talents in the NBA that you can add other offensive players and make a championship offensive team.
Speaker 2: There's only a handful of players. Magic 's not one of them.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, But you know who is Lucas. You just saw him take a team to the championship and lewis only.
Speaker 1: A handful of talents, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan. It's only a handful of talents that that would work with.
Speaker 3: No, you need defense for Dennis ron You want to say Michael Jordan's I mean you said he you said his offensive rebound that makes him a better power forward than most players, So you.
Speaker 2: Need that everybody not named him.
Speaker 3: Duncan setting I mean setting screens and getting offensive rebounds is I mean it's kept Draymond Green woofully employed.
Speaker 1: You don't got to Dennis Robbin is better than every power forward not named Tim Duncan got a greater, great NBA career.
Speaker 2: You already know why.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 2: Got a long way to go. You gott work is the third.
Speaker 4: He's not better than Jannis through one quarter all.
Speaker 2: Right, Johnes couldn't get nowhere near the stops.
Speaker 4: A lot.
Speaker 2: I agree, but that's but that's what.
Speaker 3: There's like a million things that Jannie can do that Robin can't do. Actually, the only the only thing Robin can do that Yiannis can't do is have the highest motor in NBA history.
Speaker 4: It's not Robb used to go and runs and Timberland's after the game.
Speaker 2: Even was tasked with rebound. He couldn't rebound as well.
Speaker 6: With the Pistons.
Speaker 2: No, not, he was a three. Yeah, but he's a true for.
Speaker 6: Listen, rob that's an interesting pair of sentences.
Speaker 1: Only thing I think the only thing Giannis clearly does better than Robbin is score the ball.
Speaker 4: No, he's a better reportator.
Speaker 3: Robin wasn't a big shot way better passer to infinitely better passes, infinitely better ball hand better pass know.
Speaker 7: Those those outlet passes from the knees.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's not true. Yeah, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I think he has he has more sense, but he's not a better passers. Played point guard for a season. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Scoring? Power forward, scoring stops. Time it's over. He's not better at anything else. You gotta stop this I'm not going so if you need to a better shot blocker, than it's not about a shot. If you needed to stop, you will.
Speaker 1: Asking you about who's the better You're trying to break defense down into particular fashions.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you who's the better defender.
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 2: If you need to stop, you're gonna go Yiannis or rob Me.
Speaker 1: In Tom, I'm gonna go Rob Pete. You're gonna go rob Me or Jannis. If you need one stop to win the.
Speaker 2: Game, I'm going with now again.
Speaker 1: If I need a basket, if I need offense, if I need a score, I'm going to go with Yannis.
Speaker 2: But guess what if I need a offensive rebound, guess who I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: We go rob me.
Speaker 2: Again. That you know what, That's what we will pick up on our lives with.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have that conversation with different people. If who's a better offensive player. So as this in the comments, who's a better offensive player James Harden, James Harden or Kobe Bryant offensive player?
Speaker 4: When y'all hear his.
Speaker 2: Offensive player only offensive.
Speaker 7: Player, your LA fan base is going to ninety five to five this split for sure. But that is a religious cult Angelinos and Co and Kobe Bryant fandom are Harry Christnas for Christ's sake.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentst share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and now hard Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.