Speaker 1: I got an official body bottle of a freak up baby order.
Speaker 2: Jay Z is satain? Did he the truth needs no support?
Speaker 3: Just time she went on with Piers Morgan and spoke about jay Z is more dangerous than Diddy.
Speaker 2: Jay Z is the real culprit. How dangerous do you think he is as a puzzle? I think he's one of the most dangerous people I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was a mistake for jay Z to respond with a lawyer.
Speaker 4: Fending the lawyers does not make you guilty. I don't put guilt at jay and beyond Safe's feet for shutting down Piers.
Speaker 2: The platform too big.
Speaker 4: But what some people might say is you shut down Piers, but you didn't shut down the system.
Speaker 2: Me apologize to jay Z.
Speaker 3: Peers Morgan is a guy who his face is mainstream. How can Piers Morgan with a million views more detrimental than this black platform with five million views.
Speaker 2: White people listen to white.
Speaker 4: People more than they listen to black people for their new right. Very few white people go to a black source for information.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about things that are nonsense. Le We shows Combs assaulting their girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I also think with Diddy that They're gonna use participants of those parties to bury.
Speaker 4: The problem with Diddy is he made the mistake of not studying those who came before him.
Speaker 2: When jay Z started.
Speaker 4: To tiptoe around billionaire status, he got married. What do all rich white men do. They get married in a start a family. They might be homosexual, file, but the image to the world is I am a family man. That's what jay Z has.
Speaker 2: Let's read this from Diddy's mom.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the truth and alive becomes so closely intertwined that it becomes terrifying to admit one part of the story.
Speaker 4: Stay silent. It appears that you believe your son is guilty. How Kamala Harris's father has not come to his daughter's defense.
Speaker 2: And say eyes and black. He won't say a word when you're the parenthold had the set making this looks so easy?
Speaker 5: All you other podcast can easy, No, no, making this looks so easy? Yeah, yeah, Before Joe roge Is barked up the craze, before a million dollars worth of game had its face, before drink Champs poured it up on the floor, we were the ones knocking down the door, were cleaning in the voice with their actions on maps. Some podcasters fumble and lose their own catch. We keep the one hundred relid in the pack while others play chess. We stay on track to the place where the culture is hot, where the realness is where but we've gotten the spot, from the grind.
Speaker 2: To the vibe.
Speaker 5: We're carved on the throne with.
Speaker 2: Looting on the mic and never alone.
Speaker 5: Two and something every week we thrive where.
Speaker 2: The culture needs, the hustle, its gang.
Speaker 5: It's just truth on the dome. It's a their podcast, the culture's home.
Speaker 2: Where they said he'd been doing a hunger strike. He's scared of No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because though poisonous, fool Puffy, he'd be around them people.
Speaker 2: Puffy know how they get you, Puppy, know how they get you.
Speaker 3: What's your feeling on Jaguar right.
Speaker 4: I don't really follow her too much. I see clips and everything. I know she's from Philly like me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She just made some very egregious claims what she's been doing. I want to talk about Jay because Jay responded to her going on the white platform, but he didn't respond to her as she's been saying.
Speaker 2: It on all these black platforms.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's saying that the black platforms aren't big enough, or if he's saying that the white platforms are more respected.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: But nonetheless, she went on with Piers Morgan and spoke about jay Z is more dangerous than Diddy and this has been a rhetoric that jay Z is the real culprit. Now following her appearance on Piers Morgan, jay Z put the lawyers on Piers Morgan. So the lawyers show up, Hey, don't play like that.
Speaker 2: That's mainstream media.
Speaker 3: Don't say Beyonce, don't say jay Z bout nothing.
Speaker 2: And so I'm wondering why black.
Speaker 3: Media, like you said, feasts on the fall off and the failures of each other and white media will I mean, I just want to talk about.
Speaker 2: This whole that whole thing, right, So Jack wall Wright her feelings on jay Z. Do you think it was a mistake for jay Z to.
Speaker 3: Respec bond with a lawyer saying does that make him look guilty?
Speaker 2: Is that the right thing to do?
Speaker 4: And I didn't see the interview obviously, but generally speaking, because Piers Morgan is a major platform someone of a jay Z Beyonce stature. Obviously you don't want them kind of things to be said about you. You would release the lawyers, whether they are true or false. So because it's about damage control and reputation protection, what so they actually they actually I mean now what some people may question though, right, they won't question them shutting down Piers Morgan because it's about reputation protection. You're talking about two billionaires in two of the biggest names in the world, not just Black America. So purely on the interest of reputation protection, I could see.
Speaker 2: Them sending the lawyers.
Speaker 4: Sending the lawyers does not make you guilty, right, It's why people settle out of court. Michael Jackson settled out of court with the white boys that he was alleged to raping, and did we.
Speaker 2: Find out what?
Speaker 4: A few years later one of the white boys came out. He said, my mom and dad made me lie. Michael never touched us. So why did Michael settle out of court? Because you don't want this hanging over your hand in public, because it's messing with your money and your marketability. You'll follow me. Same reason why Kobe settled out. I don't think he raped that white girl. That snow Bunny had the semen of three different men in her underwear.
Speaker 2: Let me say that one more time.
Speaker 4: The woman Kobe touched in Colorado had the semen of three men in her underwear. Right, Kobe didn't settle because he was Lord have mercy. Thank God for Magnum thin, right, for Magnum raw, for Magnum ecstasy. Kobe settled because of what it was doing to his marketability in his career in the NBA. So I don't put guilt at Jay in Beyonce's feet for shutting down Peers.
Speaker 2: The platform too big.
Speaker 4: But what some people might say is you shut down Peers, but you didn't shut down the sister. Why not an anti defamation suit on the purveyor of the information if what she's saying is a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if it's untrue, it's easy to get you. I'm wondering what and.
Speaker 4: Look at how Cardi b shut down Tasha k On speaking against her. It don't matter, don't got the money or not, you can stop them from even saying it. I'm wondering I'm probably gonna have to do the same thing with my little Lane La m E crew on YouTube, right, because I'm just sick and tired.
Speaker 3: I wondered how far you let that go? How far you gonna let that go? Because that's been going a while for me.
Speaker 4: The reason I let it go is number one, they haven't stopped the shine no matter how hard they tried. And number two, once the school materializes, they're gonna look like a bunch of fools.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that was my game.
Speaker 4: But my attorney is saying, I feel you, Doc, but I'm just tired of hearing them.
Speaker 2: And they're making too much money. That's what the problem you feel.
Speaker 4: My attorney is saying, they're making too much money. Even though you ain't paying this no mind. Too much money is being made off of the defamation of your character.
Speaker 2: And that's why we probably you was probably one of the first ones.
Speaker 3: Because now, to be honest, this is a genre to fall off of.
Speaker 4: My, oh my, the drig down fall oh genre of praising people's failure. But what does that say about us as black men, that I'm going to create a platform dedicated to helping society destroy our own people because they got more than I have, or they're more successful than me. It's to me it speaks to the fall off of black masculinity.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the most exciting way to play daily fantasy sports.
Speaker 2: It's just you all gets the numbers.
Speaker 3: You pick more or less on two to six player stats projections, like you'll pick Patrick Mahomes for up to two passing touchdowns or Sakuon Barkley for more than sixty yards, and you watch the winnings roll in. I've been using Prize Picks and it's just so simple. I can make my picks and submit an entry in less than sixty seconds. That's just one minute, and the withdraws it makes the experience even better. After you win, you definitely don't want to wait, and don't miss out on Taco Tuesdays. That's where selected player projections are discounted up to twenty five percent. Go to prizepicks dot com use mynd cold IUTP to receive a guarantee fifty dollars when you play just five dollars.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: It's prizepicks dot Com my code IUTP. If you support the show, sign up for Prize Picks, use my code and watch the winnings road Land. This is daily fantasy sports made easy. Salute the prize picks for supporting the movement, and let's get back to the episode. Yeah so, but now with Jay, let's get I want a little bit more on on what Jay and and that whole lawyer situation. I'm wondering the difference between a white platform like a Piers Morgan that's no longer syndicated because see, Piers Morgan is a guy who his face is mainstream, so his Showldern necessarily got to be right, so he got two codes, right, So, but his show don't have to be signed with a CNN or MSNBC.
Speaker 2: But I think he is on one of the platforms.
Speaker 3: He's No, he's with an independent kind of same with Chris Hansen, same with Right.
Speaker 2: But they still on a network that is not their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, he's still on a network that's not his own. But it's not it's not like the CNNs or the MSNBC. Why our mainstream media, right, So, in my opinion, his face card is just mainstream media. But I'm wondering, how can Piers Morgan with a million views be more valuable or more detrimental than this black platform with five million views?
Speaker 2: And she's saying the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to remember, the black platform with the five million views is not necessarily a leading platform that white people watch.
Speaker 2: You follow what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 3: It's the white folks that they're trying to say, shut that off.
Speaker 4: The white people, and white people listen to white people more than they listen to black people for their new You see what I'm saying. White people may have black artists they listen to more for their music before their news. Very few white people go to a black source for information.
Speaker 3: I also think with Diddy that they're gonna use, like you said, not only the media, but they're gonna use participants of those parties to bury him. And this is how I think they're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: The problem with Diddy, the problem with Diddy before you continue in apologies for my interruption. The problem with Diddy brothers and sisters is he made the mistake of not studying those who came before him.
Speaker 2: When jay Z.
Speaker 4: Started to tiptoe around billionaire status, he got married and sat his ass down.
Speaker 2: Are y'all following me?
Speaker 4: What do all rich white men do when they get up there in money, They get married and they start a family. They might be homosexual, they might be pedophile, they might be freak off crazy, they might be serial monogamy.
Speaker 2: But the image to the world.
Speaker 4: Is I am a family man. That's what Jay Z has, That's what Bill Gates has. That's what every powerful man has except Sean Combs. The probably Sean Combs, like Bill Cosby, like R.
Speaker 2: Kelly.
Speaker 4: Not so much with R. Kelly because he was still kind of on top, but with Bill Cosby and Sean Combs, they kept crashing out at a level that was for down here when you are up here. Now, Cosby was married, he had the image, but he still wasn't safeguarding himself about the types of women he had around him. But Puffy, you are a billionaire still running around here, reckless, sexual, undisciplined, and without a wife and kid. He got children, but not a wife and family that you could use as a mistaque to hide behind. Puffy's big mistake was did not get if you're gonna do all that, at least have the image of a family. This is my wife. Look at all the guys in Hollywood. We don't know what they do, but what we see is a family man.
Speaker 2: That does matter. Puff ain't got that.
Speaker 4: What's the brother who got brought down by the snow. But Jonathan Majors he went to court every day with Megan Good probably just meta, but went to court with her every day because the image of a man in a relationship matters. Puffy had no such woman by his side. I can't believe that he thought he would get away with that for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of his life.
Speaker 3: I also think they have interest in season some of those spots, in particular the wars that they raided, because.
Speaker 4: Well, I also believe that there's people on those freak off tapes because Puffy was saying, I say, had cameras and everything else, and I believe there are some higher ups who are on those cameras engaging in some compromising activity and they can afford for it to get shown. And that's a big reason why they ain't give them no bond, because Puff could have went home, made copies of that shit and sent it all around the internet the YouTube and say.
Speaker 2: If I go down, halt it. But if I go down, expose all they are right. Yeah, I believe that, and so but you know who I really feel for. It's children. Oh my god, can you imagine? God?
Speaker 4: They can't talk to nobody, They can't trust nobody. Everybody just wants to use them for clicks and views and shit.
Speaker 2: I feel for them. Who do they go to and your.
Speaker 4: Mother is deceased, your dad in jail, you have nobody who genuinely cares about you. If you pick up the phone and talk to somebody, the shit gonna be on the shade room TMZ. I feel for them kids.
Speaker 2: And the millennials like them.
Speaker 3: They really are investing in what people are saying online. So now they're confused. What do I believe they're saying? These don't or they.
Speaker 4: Can do is quarantine themselves in the home right now. I mean, they got Mama Combs, they got their grandma.
Speaker 2: She just made a statement man, saying what saying that this stuff is untrue? Matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Let's read that. So you never you didn't hear it? Yeah, let's get you there. That's something you can react to.
Speaker 2: Thank God, he got his mother alive, you know what I mean? And how long? God forbid?
Speaker 3: But I could imagine the stress on his mom going through this is like taking her down.
Speaker 4: Like truth all at the same time, he knew he was playing with fire. The Sean Combs lesson for every black man in this auditorium, including the two on the stage.
Speaker 2: You got to know when enough is enough.
Speaker 4: Doctor Umar already knows that when I open up that school, they're gonna be trying to set me up every which way they can. I know that, so I automatically got to be planning on how I'm going to move different.
Speaker 2: Y'all feel me.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no choice because this is what they do. I can't afford to be caught alone with a woman in my office. I'm taping everything, so when she walk in.
Speaker 2: At that be'sually a white woman. They want you. They want to catch you sleep in the white old bunny. Boy. They want to catch you with a bunny that's easy to beat. Boy, they want a cat. They might plant a bun on you. Boy. You might walk somewhere that's a naked bunny. What you're gonna do to naked bunny? What you gonna do? Listen?
Speaker 4: If I want to look at a flat, pale ass, I'll get a whiteboard and just put that in my arm.
Speaker 2: All right, let's read this from Diddy's mom.
Speaker 3: Man, it's actually an official press release with lawyers and everything involved. It just was Sunday. She released this Sunday, October to six, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: She says, I come to you today as a.
Speaker 3: Mother that is devastating and profoundly said and by the allegations made against my son Sean Combs. Her statement begins, it's heartbreaking to see my son Jeorge, not for the truth, but for a narrative created out of live. She wrote, to bear witness to what seems like a public lynching of my son before he's had the opportunity to prove his innocence. As a pain too unbearable to put in words, the case has put a spotlight on the music moguls alleged lifestyle. Oh that's I'm sorry, that's them coming.
Speaker 2: So I'll get back to her stuff.
Speaker 3: My son may have not been my son may not been entirely truthful about certain things, such as denying he has ever gotten violent with an ex girlfriend when the hotel surveillance showed otherwise. She wrote, Sometimes the truth and alive becomes so closely intertwined that it becomes terrifying to admit one part of the story, especially when the truth is outside of the norm or it's too complicated to be believed.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think I I don't.
Speaker 2: Think the pushing of responsibility is good. What do you feel about that? So far, so good? Now okay, keep going.
Speaker 3: And see I was disgusted. So that's no, that's Diddy. They're talking about Diddy. Hold on, because this is a press release.
Speaker 4: She needed to speak. She couldn't stay silent. Yeah, he said, she stays silent. It appears that you believe your son is guilty. It's the same thing with Kamala Harris's father. Have y'all noticed how Kamala Harris's father has not come to his daughter's defense and say I am black. Have y'all noticed that he won't say a word that automatically means what you believe or you stand with the people who says she's just speaks value. Silent speaks volume, espectly when you the parent. When you the parent, silence speaks voluce. She had to speak up even if she believed guilty.
Speaker 2: Do you think I mean I pray for mental health?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Even the kids too. Oh my god, they don't nobody, bro, They have nobody.
Speaker 4: Puff had so many enemies. I'm gonna say this though, and I don't know this to be true. For the amount of money he had and as long as he been on top, it's gonna be hard for somebody to convince me that he did every single person wrong. I have to say that some of this is jealousy and envy by people who were not taking care of the way they felt they should have been, who are now.
Speaker 2: Trying to bring this man down.
Speaker 4: I noticed people out there who Puffy helped, who just choosing not to stay silent because they afraid of the backlash. You feel me, You're not gonna tell me a man that's been on top that long ain't done nobody right, but always had a team around him.
Speaker 2: I'm not I see. But then we'll move off Diddy.
Speaker 3: But this, this is what I was gonna say about how I think they're gonna get us to bury him.
Speaker 2: We've already did. We already did.
Speaker 3: We've already we already media to YouTube and charity. That's why you better get control of that, because that that what's that catches speed. It can get uncontrollable. I know that you feel like that.
Speaker 4: But but the different between me and Diddy is practice African spiritualogy. Like my relationship with my ancestors supreme consciousness. I try to keep that right, you feel me. I don't think Diddy had no spiritual foundation. And that's a big mistake that a lot of our celebrities make. They get so caught up in that life and in that money, they lose their relationship with supreme consciousness and they don't get it back. Even a lot of the ones who died, I think if they would have had relationship with God, they would have gotten some intuitive messages to make some different decisions. You can't tell me that Whitney Houston, Whitney Houston is the greatest voice God put on earth. You can't tell me that if she would have had a stronger connection with God. And I know she got started in the choir, But if Whitney would have had a stronger connection with God, something would have told her, you don't go to that Beverly Hills, Hilton, you ain't going, y'all follow me?
Speaker 2: You know how you get that urge? Today ain't the day to be going.
Speaker 4: Whitney would have got that, But we cut ourselves off from source because the White Man has convinced us that money and materialism is all you need to make it in this world.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You need God's footsteps in.
Speaker 4: Your life, right, And so I bet him to be freaking off the way he was freaking off. I know Puff didn't have a sh strong spiritual foundation because one of the things that we men do, women do it as well. But one of the things that we men do when we are disconnected from source and we're going through drama and trauma is we engage in a lot of promisculous sex that try to drown out our issues. And when you're talking about billionaires on that level, they don't have a lot of people they can go to either, you follow me. So I think Puffy freaking off was a way for him to sedate a lot of childhood issues and other issues he.
Speaker 2: Had that he never addressed.
Speaker 4: When I saw that tape of him beating on Cassie, you ain't gonna tell me Puffin got trauma. I don't know if he was sexually No man does that to a woman and don't carry trauma. Puff got some shit that he need to get out of here, right, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, right, So, on top of what media has already done, I believe them to start leaking face his names of people that was there, forcing them to have to come out in the way that Diddy's mom did and say I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know why I'd done that.
Speaker 3: Right to add to the to the drug right, because if I'm a celebrity, I have to I have to If a tape comes out with me on it, I have to come out and say.
Speaker 2: Nah, that ain't I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I was drug that was I think the strategy of most celebrities is going to be to remain quiet. You know why, because if I am guilty and I say I'm not, there were another there were enough other people at the other people. There were enough other people at the freakoff to say you guilty? Are y'all following me? That's why everybody is quiet. Everyone wasn't the way they should. If I was at them freakoffs, I can't say I'm innocent and I'm not. There's too many other people who saw me. And here's the thing, Loom, I don't know which one of them is feeding the truth to the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but too many.
Speaker 4: But I believe them today silent until you get a subpoena.
Speaker 2: If I'm not.
Speaker 3: Even a subpoena, what I think the Fars is.
Speaker 2: Gonna do shit. I'm not saying nothing unless I get a subpoena. I think the Fars are gonna put it to the public. Bro. I was with the Pope and Room that night.
Speaker 3: Listen though, but you gotta remember, right, look at that black Jesus in the basement.
Speaker 2: We gotta remember this. We saw Diddy.
Speaker 3: Diddy was forced out to respond because of his own They tricked him, They fed that video out to the public, and he just couldn't deal with the Internet just own him.
Speaker 2: He came out.
Speaker 3: Man, my behavior that day was so and so what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Remember the video came out after he paid Cassie right, and I thought that was dirtiest because I.
Speaker 2: Paid her exactly.
Speaker 3: But it was because it wasn't It was the Faz it was. That's what I'm saying. So what I believe with the discovery, with them going in the house getting those videos, the pictures, I believe this stuff starts to leak out, and so, of course allegedly, but say you see a young Miami or one of these people high price or rappers on a video, they have no other choice but to throw Diddy under the bus and say I was drugged. I don't even rememb I don't even know that that happened.
Speaker 2: What is that? Right?
Speaker 4: But then you're gonna have to prove it. And what this cannot de escalate into is a gossip war, a war of gossip where you got this already doing that with right, but not all them gocipoenas yet. I want to see who actually gets subpoena. You see what I'm saying. But this could get so messy that it could save Puffy. Let me tell you what I mean by this. If this gets too messy, because you've got so many people involved, they might pull.
Speaker 2: Him to the side.
Speaker 4: The elites pay him a visit in prison and say, listen, bro, we had to do this to you because you started forgetting who was in charge. This shit's so messy. We're gonna clean this up and stop it. We're gonna let you out. You get one more chance, I suggest you get your ass a wife freak off. Days is over that baby oil have a long sale for that shit.
Speaker 2: No, don't listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Imagine how much money Puffy could sell a bottle of that baby onion four people about that for like ten grand I got an official body bottle of a freak off baby oil.
Speaker 4: And you know what's crazy now a lot of brothers is not gonna feel comfortable having baby oil. You feel me, I'm like, shit, I need to throw my bottle out because does this.
Speaker 2: Mean you be freaking off? Right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But Puffy, because it's so many people of oved, they might gotta shut it down before the big ones start to go down because you got too many mouths in this.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. His first day couldn't save him.
Speaker 4: Puff might get saved by the fact it's too many moths and the elites cannot afford to get dragged into it.
Speaker 3: And you know, the first thing I was saying was like, the first thing he's gonna do is say, oh, look at his indictment. Ain't nothing but cats it on.
Speaker 2: Now. He ain't gonna do nothing but coming in there and say she the freak not me.
Speaker 4: You know what I would advise all the hip hoppers to do, and for all my hip hop industry slash freak off participants, listen to me. If they make you take the stand, plead the fifth. If I'm on that, I plead the fifth on the grounds that what I say might incriminate me. Not only am I protecting myself, I'm helping Puff because by me saying I refuse to speak on the grounds that the mighty incriminate me, I'm almost kind of saying I might be more guilty than Puff. But ain't nothing you can do because I pled the fifth, and so I'm taking all the energy off him.
Speaker 2: And now I got people in the courtroom looking at me. You feel me?
Speaker 4: Anybody who gets subpeded, plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: On them cracking? That makes sense?
Speaker 4: That what imagine that all? I'm going up there, RuSHA. I plead the fifth. Justin Bieber, I plead the fifth. Jay Z not saying he's at a freak off, but whatever, I plead the fifth. You feel me off? Mary j Blih, I plead the fifth. The whole case is stopped. They should all plead the fifth, every one up. They ain't got no case.
Speaker 2: Now right right? What's your what's your cause?
Speaker 3: I know you you are always speaking about the African heritage, and we're African people.
Speaker 2: What's your relationship with Akon if any? Because he speaks about it.
Speaker 4: We don't have a relationship. But I like the music, you know, it's first two albums. You know, the brother was talented. I just don't appreciate the fact that Akon always appears to be having something negative to say about American Africans when he's asked. And my thing is, you came over here and you benefited from our culture, you benefited from hip hop, you benefited from R and B, and now that you're not at the top of the game no more, all you want to do is slam the rest every chance you get. You know, my thing is, instead of talking about us, why don't you focus on that futuristic city that the Chinese put you up to build and sentegal that's no longer coming to fruition, you know what I mean. That's what I heard. I heard the thing is no more. But I appreciate him trying to build the city. Don't get me wrong. If Akon caught me today to Mars said, listen, doc, I apologize for the things I said about the American African family because we all want people. I want you to help me get, you know, go in with me on this city. I would help the brother out. I just want him to stop speaking negatively about us. You know, bern a boy said something too, but it seemed like he kind of cleaned it up a little bit. I've only heard him make that one mishap. I can ride with the one, you know what I'm saying. You know, but my thing is with my Continental African brothers and sisters, who I love to death. You know, I'm doing all I can on this side to get our people to see that we all want.
Speaker 2: I need y'all to do the same, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's not fair for us to be trying to extend this Pan African arm of love and respect and y'all not trying to do the same speaking negatively about Black folks. When you indulge in our music and our culture, it's not good. We won family. I'm a Pan Africanist. Akan is my.
Speaker 2: Brother, Berner Boy is my brother.
Speaker 4: I will never speak negatively about anybody in an African family, and I'm asking him to do the same.
Speaker 2: You said, Dia hugly said that you will marry date black women, but you wouldn't vote for one. Kamala Harris is not a black woman. She's an East Indian. That's a good comeback, and he's money. He said he didn't want to. Would you say spice, bunny, No rice, no ice, no spice, no sand, no sausa.
Speaker 4: One more time and you nigroes better hear me. No rice, no spice, no ice, no.
Speaker 2: Sand, no sausa.
Speaker 4: What happened with the debate? Dlhagly punked out? He said he will debate me in the school's auditorium. What he felt to realize is our gym notorium has been renovated for three years now. That's been ready to go. I just didn't want to get that inspected, because why have a gym without the school? So he put his foot in his mouth, and so I challenged the respect who I love him? Respects all good. I ain't got nothing to get right, but I challenged him to keep good on his promise of debating doctor Umar in my gym notorium. He never got back to me with a date, but he did attack Janet Jackson talking about her nose and all this other stuff because she questioned Kamala Harris's race. But you don't want to debate doctor Uma while you picking on Michael Jackson, little sister, come pick on me right.
Speaker 3: So if now let me ask you this, because this is something that I want to do.
Speaker 2: Candace Owns. Yes, she's in Nashville. And Candace, when you see this, what do you mean she's based there? Yeah, we need to make it at home. Yes, they don't know that, but tell me she was from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: No, she's living here. Now she's not from here. She's living but this is her base. Yes, I didn't know that. Yeah, nobody knows. She kind of keeps it under wraps. But I want to get you and Candace Owns on stage. Is that something that I can do?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's take a quick break from the show.
Speaker 3: Number one, Thank you so much for watching this video with me and doctor Umar Johnson. This is from our second annual It's Up There podcast live event that is held in Nashville, Tennessee. This was a sold out event. We had a lot of fun, had a lot of good conversation. Although I was under the weather. I do appreciate everyone that came out to that event. I wanted to stop the show really quick because, as you see, me and doctor Umar Johnson have aspirations of getting him and Candace Owns on stage in Nashville, Tennessee to have an intellectual conversation about economics. Black power, interracial relationships, and a couple of different topics. My team has reached out to Candice Owns. We had a tentative answer and then it went dark. I would like for our community to take caredis for us so we can see doctor Umar Johnson and Candace Owns meet on stage, moderated have a very intellectual conversation about some of the challenges that are facing Black America.
Speaker 6: So, if you have a social.
Speaker 3: Media, if you're out there, and you know Candice on our home office and home studio is in Nashville, Tennessee, as well as I believe what she records is also in our city. If you have a social media out there, we're asking you guys to go on your ex go on your Instagram, go on your tiktoks, your facebooks, tag Candice Owns on behalf of It's Up There podcast and doctor Umar Johnson and tell her that we would like to get this conversation happening for Black America, for black culture. Any event that Candace Owns needs to be compensated. We all ready to have that conversation as well. I just wanted just to be a full PSA, but you know, for whatever reason, us as black media. We literally cannot get in contact with Candis owns.
Speaker 6: I don't know why. I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 3: We've tried several different publicists, we've tried several different people to communicate with her team, and for some reason, we're having trouble. So we're asking the community, let's make this happen. We want to see doctor Umar Johnson Candace on twenty and twenty five on It's Up There podcast, whether this idea was birthed.
Speaker 6: We're gonna moderate.
Speaker 3: This would be a very intellectual conversation in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 6: Hopefully we can make it happen.
Speaker 3: Y'all go go out there and tag y'all go out there and notify Candis owners that we're looking for her, and someone get us some information on how to get in contact with the people that booker. All right, love, y'all, let's get back to the show and let's watch doctor Uman do what he does.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 2: All right, Candace, we're gonna make it. I will conduct the intellectual assassination you think you'll assassinate, Candace.
Speaker 3: Tell me some of the things you don't enjoy or some.
Speaker 2: Of the talking points. I'll save it for the ring. You'll save it for the for the ring.
Speaker 3: Do you think you can work for the white person and represent black peop people.
Speaker 4: Not to the fullest extent necessary. You will have to compromise yourself when you work for the enemy. It's no way around it.
Speaker 3: Because she has worked for conservative media, but she's always saying like, I'm not compromised.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's a Republican Party plantation slave. She's a Trump supporter. Candice is a Republican. She is the Roland Martin of the Republicans. Yeah, she don't need the plantation.
Speaker 2: She's swift now, Oh.
Speaker 4: Very intelligent, Yeah, very intelligent, sister.
Speaker 2: But she is a bunny hopper.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to make that happen. Oh, she's a bunny hopper. She's a So you don't you don't believe in love, That's what she's gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: And also respond to respond to.
Speaker 4: A black woman giving her vagina to a Caucasian is an insult to the ancestors.
Speaker 2: I think she'll disagree with that. I'm sure she would. I'm sure she will disagree with that. I'm sure she would.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure, well, Kamala not black, but I'm sure a Supreme Court Justice Katanji Brown Jackson, and I was so hurt to see her with a with a snowpuppy, this black, dark chocolate, curvy, natural hair queen.
Speaker 2: And got a white husband. Damn.
Speaker 3: What is what are some of the Give us some of the topics, because she'll definitely see this. Give us some of the topics that you want to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: No, she know who you are.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that going into the debate that I want.
Speaker 2: To put you out hostage.
Speaker 3: Is it anything, whatever you want it to be, so it could be any topics.
Speaker 4: Put it on the stage, whatever you want it to be, and I will conduct the intellectual execution.
Speaker 2: Goodness, king fucking calm.
Speaker 3: You said, Shannon Sharp is being canceled by the elites.
Speaker 2: He made it out. He made it out. I think he's good now.
Speaker 4: But the mistake that Shannon made was when he was bringing Kat Williams on there and now only Cat, but Kat was the big juggernaut letting them speak freely. And Shannon has one of the top YouTube platforms as a celebrity himself, three times NFL multiple Pro Bowler, Hall of Famer, three time Super Bowl Champion, In my opinion, he's the greatest tight end who ever played the game, although he's a bunny hopper. Shannon, let Kat Williams and them come on there and expose other elites, black elites. You're not supposed to do that. One of the unwritten rules of the black celebrity inner circle.
Speaker 2: You don't expose our secrets. That's a rule.
Speaker 4: Shannon, coming over from the athletics side, he probably wasn't aware of the rules. So you got Cat Williams up here airing everybody out. So you know what automatically happens. People pick up the phone and they tell other celebrities what.
Speaker 2: Told you was being counseled though.
Speaker 4: What he said that certain interviews he wanted, they were telling him no when they previously said yes. You see what I'm saying. There were certain people he wanted to interview, you know, that were not even open to it anymore because they gotta protect.
Speaker 2: The in crowd.
Speaker 4: Remember the black celebrity bourgeois, right, they are their own community. They don't identify with us, they identify with each other. They got their own rules, and one of the biggest rules, you do not discuss our bit. Even when I'm hanging with celebrities. You know, celebrities. They don't talk about other celebrities business. They can't.
Speaker 2: That's one of the rules. What we do stays inside.
Speaker 4: And by Shannon bringing Cat Williams and other people on this podcast, he was breaking the unwritten rule. I think he's okay now. I think he's regained himself. You know, he did his little freak thing with.
Speaker 2: The that was a publicity stun you think.
Speaker 4: I believe it was. I believe it was, you know, because he had them accusations. And I don't think Uncle Shannon is gay, you know what I mean? But I know he wanted to get that monkey off his back, and I think he put that on himself. I think because when he spoke the o Cho Sinko afterwards, he was.
Speaker 2: Bragg about it. Yeah, that was crazy, that guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they fired Paul Pierce for just having girls in That's what I'm saying, and they did nothing. I know that he probably had some clearance to do that. I get that off man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that don't technically clear you because you can be by as many of them are.
Speaker 2: But I think he okay.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't put that on Uncle Shannon Cooonish Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Uh, Rainbow Ganger, I ain't gonna put that on.
Speaker 3: I was watching the stream with Aiden Ross and Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: You familiar with Andrew saying.
Speaker 3: Andrew Tate said something I want you to respond to it. He said that if there was an all white town and an all black town. No, I'll ask you, if there was an all white town in all black town, who would want to integrate first?
Speaker 4: The black people will want to That's what he said, because we are so thirsty for Caucasian validation.
Speaker 2: But he didn't say it for that.
Speaker 3: He said it because and I want you to respond to to that. He said it because he felt like that the all white town would be better, like have better gas stations, not based on current just that.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, it was yes, because the white folks have access the greater capital. But if the black people have equal access to capital and we are beyond our self hating tendencies, I think the white people will want to integrate first, because if they understand anything about the histories of Black Wall Street, our independent communities did far better than their They used to come and learn from us, They used to come and get loans from us. And when you look at the inventions of this country, look at all the shit black people invented. Give black people the wealth, and let us do us with the free mind.
Speaker 2: Can't nobody touch us on them?
Speaker 3: And so he was speaking about on the even playing field. So he was saying, without all the constructions in place, just if we segregated and there was a black town in a white town, who would want to integrate first?
Speaker 2: I'll act it like this.
Speaker 4: Whose culture is more exploitable and marketable on a global scale? White culture or black culture? Hands above? The rest is Black culture. What do we take from them culture wise?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Very little? What does the world take from them culture wise? Right? Very little?
Speaker 4: European culture in many respects, not completely, because I don't want to be disrespectful, but in many respects it is a parasitic culture. They got where they got by exploitation, murder, in theft. There is no America, there is no British empire, there is no French empire, there is no Belgian empire without exploitation, murder, in theft.
Speaker 2: The modern world that the white.
Speaker 4: Man presently controls, although the Chinese are about the take it over, was built on blood exploitation and theft.
Speaker 2: That is a fact, you know.
Speaker 3: And then I think Blacks like, I think we'll have I mean, I think we are smart. Like to me, it felt like he was saying like that our inventions would be lackluster in our neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, that's what I'm saying. And then and they always come and get stuff from us.
Speaker 4: Like we invented the technology that allows cell phones to be used, We invented the technology that allows the Internet to be used. We invented the technology that allows these lights to be on. Right now, that was Lewis Latimer who did that. Well, you look at the most important inventions in world history. We easily got fifty percent of easily got fifty percent of.
Speaker 2: Bro, you ain't getting there without us, right, That's what I didn't get that, And I wanted someone.
Speaker 4: And that's another reason why I want a moratorium on sports in the black community, because our boys are so errold minded in their pursuit of athletics that they're not even tapping into this scientific genius. They're not even tapping into their medical genius. They're not even tapping into their engineering genius. Imagine how much further we would be if we just gave athletics a break.
Speaker 2: Think about that. I don't think that, bro oh Man, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think everybody can be a gene you got have you think everybody can be a genius. You don't have to be a genius. Do you know?
Speaker 4: Most medical doctors graduated at the middle of their class. They didn't become medical doctors because they were geniuses. They became medical doctors because the word are committed to achievement. It's achievement. They were hard workers. I wasn't a genius. I got recommended for mental gift inness I failed it. I'll pass it now because I know all the answers. I get a damn test, right, but I failed it. You understand I was a hard worker. My best friend, Mark Rectipiece, he died last year. He was true MG MG had come to him like this. We had the same grades. But for him it was easy. I had to work a little hard. There is a such thing, and I want my parents to hit a hard working child. An over achieving child is not necessarily a gifted child. But that's not a problem because most people who are successful in this world were not successful because they were gifted. They were successful because they had the discipline to achieve their goals. Discipline is twenty times more important than giftedness.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Do you think there'll be a civil war if Trump isn't reelected?
Speaker 4: I believe, and I'm glad you brought this up. November fifth. I don't care where y'all at, but you better be in a damn house or around black people. If Donald Trump loses, I think there's going to be white violence against blacks. If Donald Trump wins, I think there's going to be white violence against blacks.
Speaker 2: It's either going to be either way. Either way, it's either going to be.
Speaker 4: A three celebration of violence or it's going to be a defeat celebration of violence.
Speaker 2: So there's going to be violence against black people. Trump wins or loses either way.
Speaker 4: November fifth, I wouldn't be caught around white folks when the election results are at I truly believe that.
Speaker 2: I absolutely believe it. Even if you win, I see lose, and I see that it. You know I could give it winning. I'm a smoke win.
Speaker 4: You see how the rednecks been beaten up Black Trump supporters at Trump rallies. Somebody just sent me a bit bro, they're beating up black people who support Trump at the Trump rallies, Brod.
Speaker 2: And one thing.
Speaker 4: There's a million reasons why I'm not gonna vote for either one of them. But an additional reason why I will not be voting for Donald Trump. I do not like the way that he's weaponizing stereotypes against our Congolese immigrant brothers and sisters, and our Haitian immigrant brothers and sisters. He's inviting violence against them.
Speaker 2: You're talking about they're eating the dog the dogs. But let me take it. Let me tell you how slicky is. Though.
Speaker 4: Let me tell how slicky is. Why didn't he say the same thing about the Latino migrants. Why did he say the same thing about the Venezuelans and the rest of them? Why he only picking on the black ones?
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 4: Because he wants an open relationship with those countries. And he also knows that whether he closes the borders or not, American industries will take their companies elsewhere. If Donald Trump don't, can migrants sneak across the border? You know why, because if they are not allowed to pay them under the table, they will go to Cambodia and Vietnam and get kids who can work for a dollar a day. Listen to what I'm saying. It don't matter who becomes president. The migrant crisis will not stop because it's the only thing keeping big business in this country. That's why he attacked the Congolese in the Haitian and won't say a damn thing about the Mexicans and the Venezuelans because he know he ain't gonna stop them from coming over here. Do you think that it's way more migrants of Latino origin than Congolese in Haitians who the two blackest immigrants, Conglese and Haitians.
Speaker 2: There's way more than browns than these blacks.
Speaker 4: While you picking on a few blacks, y'all, don't let Congolese in here like that because you know you can't attack them because.
Speaker 2: You have no.
Speaker 4: You have no interest in stopping the migrant invasion of America. Brothers and sisters, we are being replaced and if we don't come together and create a world of our own, we will be done with in this country within the next ten years. They will not even mention black people's issues, and that's one of the reasons they're calling us people of color and stop calling yourself a person of color. By calling yourself a person of color, you're allowing them to kill the black agenda. You're allowing them to push you into solidarity with other groups who hate you as much as white people do. And then them same people you identifying with people of color, they're gonna use them to silence you.
Speaker 2: What do I mean by that?
Speaker 4: Right now, they're holding surveys of people of color, A raps, East Indians, latinos Asians, and they're asking and what they think about reparations for blacks.
Speaker 2: And guess what.
Speaker 4: Overwhelmingly these other non white, non black groups are saying they don't think reparations is necessary. They think America has moved beyond the race. These are the same people you identify with every time you call yourself a person of color, and guess what, they are overwhelmingly against your reparations. If you keep calling yourself a person of color, they're going to be able to vote in issues that matter to you. Stop it, we better go back to Black American African. Be careful with that people of color. You're putting yourself in a corner that you will not be able to get out of. And if you identify comfortably as a person of color. Why does it their opinion matter about black people since all of you are a single group people of color.
Speaker 2: Stop it? Do you think that? Do you think it was true? They're eating the dog? That's not true. Do you think they can reverse engineer that? What you mean? Somebody over there?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what I do, hope. First of all, Conglese are the oldest people on the planet. When you meet a Conglese, you're looking at the descendant of the original man and woman. They are the spiritually strongest people. Okay, the Haitians, they're the most revolutionary spiritual people. Imagine, remember what they did. They defeated Napolian Bonaparte as a slave army, defeated the white man's They so when you pick with them two groups, you messing with God's children. Listen, I practice E five. I don't practice Haitian voodoom. But to all my Haitian voodoom brothers and sisters, I want you to unleash the biggest curses on these crackers that you can measure up. My congalse brothers and sisters, I want you to unleash the biggest curses on these crackers that you can make them pay for all that they said about unleash them.
Speaker 2: So what did he get this? Shit? Put the hecks on Autumn den Well, what do you think Trump got this? They're eating the dogs. They made it up. He wanted to weaponize.
Speaker 4: Made oh stereotypes, they said we used to eat animals and stuff like that. He made it up to weaponize white folks. Racism gets you voted in office. Racism wins votes. Why do you think Hillary Clinton called us super predators? Why did George Bush call out women welfare queens? Racism gets you votecause white people are racist, all of them. Racism gets you votes, and Donald Trump his energized in that base. Don't pull white people to make sure they come out and vote for See. The reason the Democrats want with Kamala Harris is because in the last election, ten million more women were registered to vote than men, ten million more women across race, ten million more women were registered to vote than men in the last election. So you see what they're gambling on. They said, even though she's an East Indian artificial black women, we're gonna gamble that Kamala Harris can.
Speaker 2: Bring us more women votes than Trump. There's more women in America than that.
Speaker 4: If Kamala can decisively bring to the Democrats more female voters than men, she would win. That's what they gambling on. But here's my thing. I'm not too sure white women want the brown woman over the white man. Are y'all following me? I think they talked a feminist crap. But when they go into that election booth, because nobody knows who you voted for, it's completely secret, then white women are gonna pull that thing for Trump.
Speaker 2: They're not going for Kamala hers. Do you so, what is the motivation behind the victory violence?
Speaker 4: Because white people have always celebrated through abusing blacks, do you realize that our pain is their original pastime. Yeah, they would go out and randomly get a black person and hang them and skin them and burn them and make their kids watch them. Violence against black people is the original amusement, it's the original sport. It's the original pastime of America. And then they would skin us, and they would make persons out of our skin. They would make shoes out of our skin. They would make Bible. Y'all don't know that even after you died, you were still valuable. They said, that black people's skin was a better leather than any animal they could find. And that's why when you go into some of these antique shops in Tennessee, look at some of the leather you see that might be one of your ancestors' skin.
Speaker 2: Goodness cost.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's heavy man, Yes, pinous, Pinous's heavy.
Speaker 2: You made, yes, And this.
Speaker 4: Is whose ancestors you won in your child's DNA when you lay down and make babies with it.
Speaker 5: Also, we cannot then have it sat the parks when coaching collapse or something. My fly inside noon in the river makes smallness aloud