Speaker 1: Let's go Scott scutt Aroo, scutt a ruskie. What's going on, scottmeister? Are we recording that we are? We're on a time constraint.
Speaker 2: Let's just tell you we are recording two weeks in a row at one sitting. You can tell because Andrew's wearing the same shirt. Today is Monday, December twelfth. This when you're listening to this podcast, well right, well, welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We'll eat it, we'll review it, and we'll let you know whether you want to buy it or not. Yep. Sometimes you can't find it, but we'll just let you know about them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like this one. This was a very hard find. Okay, so what a tease? One of our Cereal cohorts.
Speaker 1: Cereal, we have Cereal co We have Cereal cohorts.
Speaker 2: Now she's a serial friend. Oh okay, No, she does Sereal reviews and stuff on Instagram and has her own thing and it's the Cereal Queen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And you can find our on Instagram at the Underscore Cereal Queen. Fine, and she reached out because she found this Cereal on Amazon and neither one of us had ever seen it before. So she's like, I.
Speaker 1: Love that you talk to people on instadm. What on the serial Killers? I know, I just I it's like, I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 2: You know that there's a whole serial world ideal that you know. No, you don't, really, though, I do. You just kind of sit back and watch. Yeah, I know, I'm back and watch. You should get more involved. You should be involved in the serial world. Yeah, there's so many people. Maybe we should do a serial meetup with all these people. We should do one massive podcast with all these serials.
Speaker 1: That would be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Not Cereal Bro though, you know, he's a lunatic, what kidding? I like him. Okay, I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should get a whole bunch of people together and eat cereal with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we should too.
Speaker 1: That would be a really good idea.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe that could be. Well, no, for.
Speaker 1: You call it like Cereal Stock, Cereal.
Speaker 2: Bold Live what I don't know, Okay, Cereal Extravaganza, the show. Well you know, well we'll take the tour on the road. Cereal Bro set it up and we'll be there. No, we'll set it up. Why. Why, it's a lot of work. He's got more connections in the serioce.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call. No, we just need he'll get the influencers all set up the days and then we'll travel across the United States eating cereals in fun places.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kayla, Well, your box came. I have to tell you from Amazon today. It wasn't it was not able to be delivered yesterday.
Speaker 1: Do you want the pocket knife? No, I'm gonna do it like this and by that I mean the razorblade.
Speaker 2: No. The reason, Kayla, that it was down reason't be blacks scuba stank. The reason was not delivered. The reason it wasn't delivered when it was supposed to be, Kayla, is because there was no floor on it, so they couldn't find us. But they did find us, and here it is you ready, Andrew. So we had the Wow, these are small boxes. We had this I would say probably a year and a half ago, the original one that was only available in Was it costco? I think it was. There's a box in a wild Terra. This is crazy. There's a boxing Yeah you remember wild.
Speaker 1: Yes, I liked Wild Terra.
Speaker 2: You did, but this is a different flavor and a small flavor. Look at that. That is so cool.
Speaker 1: That's very cool packaging. I love the box art. They did a great job with this. You could tell they have money. Dark chocolate, cherry cereal. And if I'm not mistaken, this is a General Mills product. General Mills has some money to spend because this is a foil. This is some gold on the box that's embossed. That is nice, right, I.
Speaker 2: Feel rich holding this cereal and it's you're not gonna find this in your regular run of the mill supermarket. I don't know what stores they sell this in, but Cereal Queen found it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: This cereal is outside my tax bracket. Let's eat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have to send her the other box because it only came in a two pack, And I'm like, you know what, send it to us and we'll send you one back, and I'll send you one back.
Speaker 1: Love that. That's so kind of.
Speaker 2: Should have to pay for shiping to send us a box?
Speaker 1: So nice?
Speaker 2: All right, it's got an interesting I don't want to ruin the box. It's such a nice box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you have to.
Speaker 2: The cardboard is really thick. Yeah, and you know, you know even though it's General Mills. No box tops there, that's too you know. But at the bottom, no, no, no, oh, there is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, See it's too cool for the top. So it's actually a box bottom this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 2: You never see them. I'm telling you. They like No, this product is too cool for the box top. But let's just put it on the bottom next to the bar.
Speaker 1: Go. Nobody will know.
Speaker 2: We don't want anyone to see it.
Speaker 1: That box top might be able to fund a whole school. I'm gonna shake this box, Andrew, because now, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: There it is. That was it? Okay, just shut it off. Got to shake your box. So I shook it. This is wild Terra. This one is crunchy almonds, cereal clusters which is very vague, dried cherries, and dark chocolate. I'm I'm all about every single thing that is in this serial. Look there's even a gold spoon there. Day you know. Wow, I feel like rich. I feel like eating with regular little plastic spoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like we need the balls, but I'm not cleaning the b So tell your EDID while I get up to get more spoons. Can I trust you to properly open the bag. Sure, Scott, good luck, buddy.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I could hear it opening already. Terrible. This a thick bag. I won't tell you that much.
Speaker 2: All right, I can get it's a thick bag. I'll do it for you. You're gonna rip it. Here we go, got it?
Speaker 1: Wow? Look at me? Hey, look my I made it.
Speaker 2: Open it. That hole's not wide enough. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do I get on that bag opening? That's not a score.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff going on in there.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about this one because of how much is in the box.
Speaker 2: Well, as long as I get a cherry, I'm good because.
Speaker 1: Our lemons are the first ingredient.
Speaker 2: I love cherries. I'm all about cherries.
Speaker 1: If we throw in it.
Speaker 2: No, we're not squirreling right now, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I can squirrel if I want to. It's my podcast in I'll squirrel if I want so much stuff on here.
Speaker 2: Look almonds, whole and slivered crunchy almonds. They got them both in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to me when almonds are the fruit. When a nut is the first ingredient in a cereal, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it's gonna it's gonna be This is gonna give me an alarge reaction.
Speaker 2: Good mm hmmm mmmm Hey, guys, I thought it would be better.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna say m. I just thought it would be better. Like, where are the dark chocolate chunks?
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 2: Take another spoon ball.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: No, because if you don't get everything, it's a different taste. I got no cherries. There needs to be more cherries. There needs to be big, old chunks of chocolate. This is a great attempt. It just chunks of rich, dark chocolate. Now, the whole almonds are a bit much.
Speaker 1: This is not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's good. No, it's not. It's not great.
Speaker 1: The cherries are so sour.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be there sour cherries. I hate this really, it has.
Speaker 1: Been the worst experience. Oh. I have not enjoyed this one bit.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed a bit.
Speaker 1: No. Oh the cherry is so sour.
Speaker 2: I love it. Says that they're sweet.
Speaker 1: Oh no they're not. Ugh. Well, I give it a ball.
Speaker 2: Really gross, I'm gonna give it three balls. It's not what I thought it would be. You're too nice. The regular Wild Terra was way better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the ingredients they tried to do in here, but.
Speaker 1: It just fails. It's just miserable. Yeah, this is probably she looks pretty, but her insides are terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a good like sit on the couch trel mixed type snack.
Speaker 1: I still wouldn't want to do that. I, in fact, I would hate that a lot.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got too many pieces. You're gonna wake up and there's gonna be like a whole grain farm sitting on yours. It's better drinking couch.
Speaker 2: Definitely better dry, but I could easily see someone cracking a tooth on them.
Speaker 1: We need to stop the trend of full nuts in cereal.
Speaker 2: Stop not a trend. There's only three or four cereals ever that we've had that.
Speaker 1: No, there's been more. Really, let's find them out. Okay, what are that? Go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and you could find out.
Speaker 2: Well, look for full almonds. We don't have that.
Speaker 1: What look kafu almonds? What look fu full amends? That's you.
Speaker 2: The other Wild Terra and one other cereal were the only cereals. And you know what it was. It was that every time.
Speaker 1: We have a granola, they always shove full almonds in. I've had cereals with full nuts and I dis like ninety percent of them. I believe it's too crunchy. There's no reason for it. Like I eat almonds out of like a bag and I'm like, oh, this is fine.
Speaker 2: I'm not what is that you are having it? You've poop pooed it for weeks. Every time I take it out, You're like, nope, I'm not eating that, but today you're going to Okay, it's granolas. That's a huge says granola. Right across the top is my throat is starting to get itchy. That's fine, it's not fine. I don't have an appy pant. It is from Mountain Rise Organics.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what store I found this in, but it was in the you know, the the isle with the.
Speaker 1: The aisle that ale Mindy Kaylee looks good. Who Mindy Kaling Not. That's why she's the one in the middle.
Speaker 2: I know that's Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 1: No, she's coming all right.
Speaker 2: Great. So it's in the you know aisle with the organic stuff and there Miny Kayley. I don't Oh, oh yes, I do know who she is anyway. So this is chunky cocoa. It's organic, whole grain granola, Mountain Rise Organics, it's vegan cool, it's tree nut free, peanut free. Why did that have to say, Oh, because peanuts don't come from a tree. Did you know that what peanuts grow underground?
Speaker 1: Yeah? M hm A lagoon.
Speaker 2: I learned that from Jimmy Carter, a lagoon poo.
Speaker 1: A president, a United States president.
Speaker 2: Actually I learned it from Booker T. Washington.
Speaker 1: Okay, woo, okay, he was also.
Speaker 2: A peanut guy. Cool, non gmo, trans fat free. Well that you don't have to really put that there anymore because it isn't trans fat outlawed.
Speaker 1: I have no idea and I don't know us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a whole story on the back that's like an entire book. I'm not reading all that.
Speaker 1: I would just like to see it. Let me see if I could do a quick and.
Speaker 2: I open it first. How about I pour it and then you can read it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: My throat is itchy, itchy, it hurts. Show what it's FM. It's Simpsons. These are the Simpsons, big big ass chunks.
Speaker 2: It's like they took a granola bar and just took a hammer to it and didn't really break it that.
Speaker 1: Well, what how the hell am I supposed to eat that?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a mini granola bar.
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat it. You have to, I don't wanna. I hate chocolate granola. I hate it. It's never would and I'm over it.
Speaker 2: This one could be good not I don't even mm hmm. I don't like that licorice. It tastes like sheet rock licorice. Right, and hey, it's like hey for horses or guinea pigs. Right, it has that farm dry grass hay taste. Oh there's more, there's more coming. I don't even know if I can give it a ball. Yeah, I'm gonna give it a ball. One ball.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is terrible. You cry when you cry. You shouldn't give things balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just bump it.
Speaker 2: Down one spoon. Yeah, what's the matter, buddy?
Speaker 1: I hate the wild terra. I hate this granola.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll like the next one.
Speaker 1: There's not even chocolate in that. Where was their chocolate? Was it next to a piece of chocolate?
Speaker 2: Organic oats, organic caanola oil?
Speaker 1: And the oats it was the oats that made it taste.
Speaker 2: That's right. I told you it was horse organic, soybean oil, organic pane.
Speaker 1: Told you it was horse Listen, I told you that gran was horse organic.
Speaker 2: By the way, we haven't gotten a chocolate yet, which means there's not a lot in it. Milk, organic whole wheat, organic cornmeal, organic soy beverage, what filtered water, organic soybeans, organic cocoa. It's so far, it's almost the last ingredient. It's so not good. There's not enough chocolate in it.
Speaker 1: It's just bad.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Bad, bad, bad.
Speaker 2: How do you get back to the home with what you tell me? I know they're the music's note, right, Okay, we'll be back right after this. Just get your composure back trying swallow and go find your EpiPen.
Speaker 1: We'll just sad.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this. I beat us and we're back. How you doing pale?
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I'm just sad? All right, sad, I'm sad. No, it's gonna be cool when we get monetized on YouTube and then it's gonna know that that's where the commercial break should go. That's cool, hopefully, So.
Speaker 2: A friend of ours went to Trader Joe's. This is Tony, are Itchy? Tony from Orlando? Hey, Andrew and Grumpy. It's really messed up, no way? Yeah, Hey Andrew and Grumpy.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, Love you too, Scottie, Hello from Orlando, Florida. I love y'all's podcast. I rarely eat Cereal, but I listened to them all anyway. I especially love the Bowl Chat edition, being able to hear y'all's personalities interact or can you.
Speaker 2: Pause for a second. I read this letter. I love how many times that Tony says y'all.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 1: I finally found a Cereal brand that's not listed on the website for the review.
Speaker 2: Sorry that's also false, but.
Speaker 1: Go on, y'all need to shut up Trader Joe's brand. Which, speaking of the website, other Scott, I mean Newman did an amazing job with the website, especially with the Cereal search function. It worked flawless, Lee, She's right on that one Newman. We cannot say thank you enough. I sent him an I sent him a text on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Is Tony he or she? I don't know. I sent Tony.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I sent Newman a note on Thanksgiving and I said thank you so much for I'm thankful for you, which I am. The suggestion I had for y'all is about the cereal library and not having enough space. Maybe you could find it a large enough binder and cut the front. We're thinking about that. We don't know what to do with all these cereals. Love the podcast, everyone at the morning show and Greg T two can't forget him crunch and clink.
Speaker 2: So actually we've done three Trader Joe cereals before. We've done Crunchy almond butterpuffs, Neopolitan puff cereal, and low fat granola cereal with almonds. You can check all that out on Serial KILLERSPC dot com. However, Tony sent us strawberry yogurt Oh's huh, also a chocolate almond cereal. But I think you've done with a chocolate for today, So why don't we do strawberry yogurt O's Okay? Yeah, yeah, a medley of yogurt covered O's cereal, yogurt chunks and dried Okay, I'm all about this. I'm not yogurt chunks and dried strawberries. I love everything about it. Cool talk about delicious Trader drove strawberry yogurt. Ohs are the colorful recreation of our classic Joe Oh's, our signature cereal made whole grain. Oh it's blah blah blah. Wow, I'm kicking the box?
Speaker 1: Now? Should we invite other people? So?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want a circus in here.
Speaker 1: I don't want a circus.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I don't want a circus. Are we eating lunch after this?
Speaker 2: Those are giant o's?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, no, Actually, my dog has diarrhea. I have to get home.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now he could be whimpering and I don't think anybody's there to let him out. He's gonna spray the wall. And I really don't want to clean.
Speaker 1: That happened to me once.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, by the way, I don't want to be grown.
Speaker 1: Not me doing that on the wall, but my friend, my friend's dog.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be gross. But just can you picture a Okay, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. We don't need to go here. We're good. We can move on. Can you can move on?
Speaker 2: Can you picture a Heinz ketchup bottle all right in your hand and just spray it as hard as you can. That's what happened last night. But it wasn't from a Heinz bottle. It was from a Furry Butthole. Oh okay, was that a band in the nineties, Furry Butthole? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably no, and they're probably working corporate jobs.
Speaker 2: Now do you remember Butthole Surfers? No, you don't know. Well, that song was actually.
Speaker 1: Really popular where Scott.
Speaker 2: It was a huge nineties alternative hit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play it, go ahead, Butthole Surfers, I think, tells me this isn't real.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Just another teenage dirt bag.
Speaker 2: No, and that's not how it went either.
Speaker 1: But Whole Surfers, I'm just a.
Speaker 2: Teenage dirt bag baby. Butthole Surfers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's playing this and give me a second. Yeah, yeah, I's not even on uh okay now mm hmm, it's not plain. Yeah, I've never heard this because you have with.
Speaker 2: Sharon and Sharon got you.
Speaker 1: She was sharing Sharon's this is such a ninety sounding song, was dying they were crewing from. Then We're gonna get content like down the Mountain out on the sun sometimes, show.
Speaker 2: Stewer on my lips and smell you're in my.
Speaker 3: Clothes, cinnamon and sugar and being spoken through other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called pepper.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I like the backup, like the very very nineties. Yeah, I like that. You know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna eat this, sus Okay, I bet you woo, because now everybody's doing eighties and disco. It's just a matter of time before they go grengey.
Speaker 2: This taste like something from my childhood, and I love it. The strawberry thing tastes like something. Yeah, what is it? It has that familiar taste the wafer, the strawberry thing, the wafer with the cream in the middle. M that's not what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. It's a it's it's a way for cookie.
Speaker 1: I know, shut up, how did you know?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Wayf for cookies?
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: I have a little blam.
Speaker 2: There's not yet well there's not enough strawberry in it. There's not enough pieces. But this is good. I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls really.
Speaker 2: A three s four?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: That's dramatic.
Speaker 2: I just wish there was a little bit more. If there were a few more strawberry pieces in it, I'd be happier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needs a little bit more of a pal there's not really that pow ingredient.
Speaker 2: But for a healthy ish cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty good for sure.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: They did something right. The aftertaste is a little weird. No, it's strawberry issue. If you're going if the last thing you eat is a piece of strawberry, then that's the aftertaste. Not really.
Speaker 2: It's low and fat, well sat fat. Dore's eight percent. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: No cholesterol.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. It's good. It's decent. Yeah, and this is the less cereal on earth. Am I gonna eat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you, Tony, much appreciated. Now we can add another trader Joe Cereal to the list at Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Thanks Newman, what did he do? He's gonna add.
Speaker 2: It, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Newman's gonna put it in the database.
Speaker 2: Thanks others.
Speaker 1: He's gonna he's gonna dive into the deep web.
Speaker 2: You know. I kind of have to go in there and get everything SYNCD up because sometimes I call things, you know, like like Kellogg's International, or I'll call it Kellogg's Japant like it should be all one of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should do that.
Speaker 2: You know. I need to get back in there and can yeah straighten things up?
Speaker 1: Attack over the holiday break, dive into serial Killers PC dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got way more to do than that. Oh okay, I have lots going on. I don't know if I'm gonna have time to do website stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, but anyway, website stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for them coding the website to this episode Killer, How did the day to get that? Very much appreciated? H Please follow us on all social platforms. It's Serial Killers pecs. We love you guys, and thank you for listening. Yeah, make sure you leave a review.
Speaker 1: We haven't have we gotten reviews reas.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked.
Speaker 1: I haven't either.
Speaker 2: Let's see you can watch this episode on YouTube and.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that follow button that's right there or there.
Speaker 2: Search serial Killers that's serial to follow us.
Speaker 1: And because we're almost at a thousand subscribers, can you imagine that a thousand people watch us.
Speaker 2: Eat cereal every week? That doesn't watch us, It just means they subscribe to it. I'm subscribed to a lot of things and I don't watch it good. But maybe by the maybe, by the end of the year, we'll hit a thousand. Yeah, fingers crossed. That would be cool. You're taking too long. We have to go. Thank you so much for this.
Speaker 1: Calm it down.
Speaker 2: Are you doing the Apple one that's usually where they go? Yeah, I know, I just choked on something strawberry. Let's see, all right, my new favorite podcast. Oh, this is September seven, say, Crunch Andrew.
Speaker 1: We'll leave a review because we need more reviews.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know if you read it. If you leave a review, we'll read it on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We love doing that, even if it's bad.
Speaker 2: So we'll see you maybe Wednesday with a ball chat, but right maybe your surprise, and but definitely Monday with an all new ball Chat. And there'll be some small things next Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the Mini Cereals.
Speaker 2: You're a jerk.
Speaker 1: Bye, Crunch, Crunch.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not it is Mo Mo? No, it's Mo No?
Speaker 1: Okay, what okay, okay, Bye Bye