Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: All about that.
Speaker 3: High school drama, girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 4: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 5: Drama Queens girl Fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 6: Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Quise Drama, Queens Drama, drahn the Queens Drama, Queens.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a treat for you today. I feel like we've been getting really good feedback from this twenty three question situation. People dig the deep dive.
Speaker 3: They really do, and it is actually really interesting. Because we're on strike and we shan't discuss the show that we shan't discuss, people are getting to talk about things and like be with us in ways that are so much more personal that aren't just yeah, well that scene was really interesting because we were walking through the blah blah. It's like our fans are getting to know are humans and the way we know them.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm learning things.
Speaker 5: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's some things where I'm like, wait a second, We've all known each other for twenty years and I never knew this about you. How did I not know this.
Speaker 2: He's known this boy like forever since he was a baby, practical teenager. He wasn't a teenager when we met him.
Speaker 3: He was like he wasn't, but he has perpetual baby face like Antoine, So he really he could play a teenager for a long long time because he's still.
Speaker 2: He's getting a little bit of pepper in that handsome hair. Now we have to bring in the lovely Stephen COLLETTI. Steven, we're talking about you.
Speaker 3: We do sound like the witches and hocus pokes.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 7: We are joking about how young you look, you bastard, just young and fresh.
Speaker 1: I was just picking white hairs out of my beard before this, mede the extra fifteen.
Speaker 2: Minutes leave them there? Where are you right now? I am up in my little nook office here at my in my house. So you are you're like a man witch. You're in an attict.
Speaker 1: I am in an addict. It's actually it's this is an old like ranch hands quarters and down below was where they stables, where the horses were, and so that it's very like low ceilings and as you could see, all the all the like fixtures and stuff are super old.
Speaker 2: This house is like one hundred years old, but I love it. Oh my god, how cool is there a ghost Stevid?
Speaker 1: You know, when I first moved in, I was expecting one, but we haven't seen a ghost just yet, or we haven't experienced one, and not just scene, but just any sort of interaction unfortunately, which I would be all about it. I'd be like, let's let's have a little like, let's have a spooky viob I did. I did have one just recently in France though. I was staying at an apartment and in the middle of the night, there are all sorts of weird noises and then this window.
Speaker 2: Just goes.
Speaker 1: That I had shut and locked, and I was like, I was like, there we go. There's a little ghost experience.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It means the ghosts are happy you're in that house. You're welcome there, They're saying hello. I like that. I'll take that. I appreciate that thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about all of our wild Wilmington hauntings, so this feels very appropriate.
Speaker 1: Oh well, like so, so I never experienced Hillary You're Halloween party, but I heard that you had some pretty killer just like Barn burners correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I either do nothing or I go real hard. I don't know, like a medium. And so I've taken all this time off between those Wilmington parties and now and now I'm throwing the Haunted House. I guess when this airs, I will have already thrown the Haunted House for the middle school. So I'm trying not to go full like Wilmington crazy on thirteen year.
Speaker 1: Old Why didn't you have Did you have a fortune teller that would freak people out?
Speaker 2: What was the story on, dude, I'm remembering something like this. We had someone reading poems that kept giving everyone really depressing fortunes, Like she would tell all the girls, like your boyfriend's cheating on you, like you guys are going to break up. Everybody left in tears. It was hilarious. That's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Well, so we're not going to ask you about your future today, Stephen. We're going to ask you about your past and all your deepest Little boy Joy's going to join us in just a minute. But yeah, this twenty three questions thing while we're on strike is a great opportunity to get to know the people we love better. As supposed to talking about storyline. We're just going to talk about you today, everything about you, no pressure.
Speaker 3: So sadly you never got to have a rager for Halloween and Hillary's with us. But I mean, there was another tradition of hers that like long surpassed even the Halloween parties. She had this book in her house and then it was the Proost questionnaire, and you know they do it in like the back of Vanity Fair with people whatever. And when we were trying to figure out how we could hang out with all of our favorite friends and not talk about the job we're not allowed to talk about, this felt like a very cool way to do it. So we're going to ask you twenty three questions and are in the hot seat in the Hoazi bro, Are you nervous?
Speaker 1: I sure, hope.
Speaker 2: So I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a couple of cops to coffee this morning, so there was a there was a jitter early on when we were when we were first about to jump on. But now we've we've settled in, so we're good. Okay, we're okay, but I know I'm gonna get nervous momentarily. Steven Darling, Hello there, Yes, fire away.
Speaker 2: What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Speaker 1: This is this is the first question.
Speaker 2: Just fuzzy, we'll go dark later. Don't worry, just yeah.
Speaker 1: Just slide, okay, right on in with this. I think, oh man, I could go, I could go food and it would be my mom's bolonnaise.
Speaker 2: Would be an idea of perfect happiness.
Speaker 1: Also, getting buried in the sand by my nieces on a beach that is a day well spent and watching them laugh at me as I suffer.
Speaker 5: How old are they?
Speaker 1: So I have three nieces? They are let's see here, we got like eight, six and four, and then all those as well, who's too?
Speaker 2: Those are the ages where they still think adults are like gods.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, it's incredible how much how much they absorb and how much they remember. So, you know, it took me with the first two, like a couple jokes or things that I would play around with, I was like, oh no, don't know, like this this could be a I could be teaching them a bad lesson, or they could be breaking too much of a of a rule with mom and Dad that I am influencing them on. So I had to kind of be like, all right, we got to be very careful with what we do and what we say, and they like their ability to retain Like if you promise something like you bet, you bet, you better come through on that because they're going to remember that until the end of time. That was that was something that really shocked me. So they are, Yeah, they are my my favorite humans on this planet.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's such like a swoon worthy answer. Like imagine being on the beach and seeing Stephen Colletti with three little girls, like please with him. It's like a calendar Steven. Yeah, I'll provide a photo.
Speaker 1: Uh this do you guys? What do you guys want to let people know that I'm on You could just put this one, which is my whole body buried in the sand and just my head sticking out with one of my head shot. Yes, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: Our next question for you is what is your greatest fear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I feel like there's a couple of ways you can go with this, because you know, you could talk about like a way you fear of death, but I don't fear death necessarily, but like maybe dying a certain way, but it's not I don't want to go it's not really that I think more it's it's it sounds really cheesy, but it's it's not being able to provide for my family.
Speaker 2: It's been something.
Speaker 1: That's something that has haunted me. I feel like not so much now, but in my twenties, especially embarking on the entertainment industry, where the lack of security is is you know, very very present. But you know, thankfully over years. Wild Look, we understand, as we've all been on strike for a couple of months now, you could not work another day in this business beginning tomorrow. But you I have learned along the way that there's you know, there's security and kind of the people you surround yourself and the people that you meet along the way, and the jobs that you've done, and then you know, being able to go back and and and it work with people again. So I that's kind of settled with me. But it's still I don't have a family yet, so I'm still like, it's you know, we're we're, we're it remains to be seen, but we're doing okay.
Speaker 2: So it's it's all right, No, that's a very real I mean, that's exactly why we're on strikes. People used to be able to provide for their families, and now you have to live with that anxiety. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The studios have gotten away with h you know, the there the contracts and the streaming and all that for far too long and have not made it sustainable for.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 1: So it is, you know, wild brutal right now, it's it's a necessary evil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's an important fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah mmmm okay.
Speaker 3: Third question, if you could be the best, If you could be the best in the world at something, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Boy, would be the best surfer?
Speaker 2: Daniel said something about like underwater diving or somewhere. Yeah, she did.
Speaker 3: You're a laguna beach boy.
Speaker 1: What do you got for a Steven oh Man?
Speaker 3: When I asked you that question, I want to know what the answer is that you are in the world.
Speaker 2: Now, you know.
Speaker 1: It's because I don't, like, I don't know what my answer would be for this one.
Speaker 3: But we're all leaning in. Look at all of us.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, if I could be the best at something, man, I honestly I wish I had like a juicy answer for you guys, But I honestly I think of just our profession and I think of storytelling. I feel like.
Speaker 3: We all were waiting for you to say something perverted.
Speaker 2: Steven, look at everybody's face right now, I'm like, like blushing.
Speaker 1: I'm not exactly sure we why you guys are thinking that that's where I'm going, but no, I to I feel like sometimes I struggle with There's a lot that goes on up here, and I think the way I am able to express that is has always been a personal struggle. So I think being able to with with uh, you know, precision and conciseness, be able to tell stories and dictate truly like I think what's on my mind because I get I get moving really really quickly. So I honestly it kind of in a simple way, it would be storytelling.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I wish I was the best in the world. I wish I was freaking christuffva Noel and for crying out loud like I wish I could. That would be I would be very happy.
Speaker 2: In that way. So it's we're going to keep it there. Sorry to disappoint, I'm not going to. I'm proud of you for being so mature while I sit here in immaturity.
Speaker 3: Well, the next question gives you a second shot.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, listen, I get to ask a very immature question right now, because question be four is what's the weirdest item you keep by your bed?
Speaker 1: Well, well, I have a a remote control that that it's you know, you can choose how soft or hard you want your bed to be. So that is that is a weird item. I'm thinking of.
Speaker 2: Other than that, it's a cool feature. How soft or hard do you keep your bed stem? It's pretty firm. It's pretty firm.
Speaker 1: We can we could go up to one hundred, and we we got to keep it, you know, ninety two one hundred. Sometimes it deflates, you know, and it gets down that, you know, and and all of a sudden, we're sitting at like a sixty or or a seventy. We're like, you know what we got, We've gotta go a little firmer. So so we brack that up. But I keep my room's pretty tidy. There's not a there's not a whole lot of stuff going on in my you know, as in my bedroom as far as like chot skis or any sort of.
Speaker 2: Like little focused environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess so, yeah, okay, so that's that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get that a firmness adjuster.
Speaker 1: Boy, if you if you were to asked me when I was eighteen years old, I feel like I would have a few more.
Speaker 5: Well, don't blame us, we didn't write these, Okay. Next one, h which living person do you most admire?
Speaker 1: I would say my my my older brother and my older sister. I'm going to both of them for very different reasons. But I look up to my brother and sister quite a bit, and they've kept me on a good path my whole life. So you know, my brother has been somebody who is you know, he's gone about life in a very strategic way and the right way as far as you know. He's gone to college, he's climbed the corporate ladder. He's a successful man now, and he makes very smart, calculated decisions, not too much risk, right, And I admire that because I get, you know, I'm free spirit and I'm running around with my head cut off, so he kind of he would center me. And then my sister is just somebody who has tackled so much in life. I mean, she's got four kids, she runs marathons like she's run like fifty fifty plus marathons. She just ran a Ultra marathon two weeks ago, which is one hundred miles, and she ran it in sixteen hours. And she got her thinking about the biology of this.
Speaker 2: I'm given birth twice and I know what happens to a bladder and running after I know children seems like not.
Speaker 1: Not She's a machine. She's an absolute machine who is not not not real. So yeah, and so she does that with her four children. She also is she she has a full time job as well, and she like you just she's somebody off Like you want something done, you give it to her. It's like you know, when you it's like saying, if you want something done, ask a busy person, right, And she is one that like no matter, she's the busiest person I know. But she's the quickest to respond to me. It was something that I might need.
Speaker 2: She's incredible. That's so nice. What do you think when you went into entertainment?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were they were like, uh, well, so my parents wanted two kids and they got three and born.
Speaker 2: Did I make them pair?
Speaker 3: Oh honey, they.
Speaker 1: Wanted third third child for sac Oh yeah, it's okay now, but do you know this is funny. I'll tell you guys this. I don't know why, and I'm actually they they never really have an answer for me. But at like thirteen years old, my parents sat me down and they're like, you know you you were like we weren't going to have you, and I great question. I remember sitting there going like why am I being told?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 1: Is like like, hey, like you know is stay in state for tuition?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Don't you dare fu Cup? Definitely don't like going to the internet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Don't go into entertainment right were you were?
Speaker 5: You sort of like misfit and they felt like they needed to instill in you a gratitude for your life and circumstances.
Speaker 2: That's so dard it is. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Parents are grasping its straws all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, correct. I feel like after my high school years I could see that. But this was pre high school and I just got into good trouble.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I like might have like ventured off our, you know, too far into the neighborhood and stuff like that, but I wasn't. I wasn't you know. I think I took it. I stole a key chain one time from the Blockbuster when I was like six years old. But that was like, so that was that's it. You know, I wasn't doing too much, but they just felt the need to tell me that. And I'm still trying to get to the bottom of exactly why. But I think it's absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 5: I feel like you need to make that phone call and then call us back and let us know what the end.
Speaker 8: Yeah, show them, showed them well with this precious life of yours.
Speaker 3: Question six, what is your greatest extravagance?
Speaker 1: Oh, I spend so much money on golf. It's it's ridiculous. I'm I'm a golfing nerd over here. You can get Yeah, you can spend a lot of money on you know, the the tools of the trade if you will. But it's it's also expensive to to play it. It can be, but it's what you know, my dad and my uh my brother, it's what we do together. So we enjoy it. And it's one of those things where at the end of the year, I'm never looking at that number of what we spent. But it's it's okay, it's like, this is what makes me happy. Although it makes me happy, but at the same time it brings out the worst in me. If you see, like whenever I'm having a really bad round of golf and you know, clubs are being thrown clubs, I'm I'm I'm calling myself names that you know, it's it's it's it brings out, brings out the worst of me.
Speaker 2: But do you participate in golf fashion? Steven like pastals.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's funny there in the show that we shall not name right now, there was there was a some you know, golf that was had in that and I remember talking to the you know, costume designer saying, let's not make it so golfy, like let's see like hipster, hipster a golfer, because I used to think that, Yeah, all the golf attire was was so lame. It's terrible. It was ugly and and and you know, over the years it's now it's I think it's there's it's broad in you know, it's it's horizons a little bit, and so there's more style is welcomed. But you are seeing And my girlfriend brought this up to me that there are like golf styles it's kind of been a trend in the last year, and I was like, okay, all right, I guess, so what you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's you played against Grace Holcom, who played Baby Jenny on the show. She like plays for her college team. She's like a no, I did not know that. Yeah, our baby Jenny stow up to be like this crazy golfer. She is so good. We might have to have an I'm.
Speaker 3: Honestly a little bit bummed that in the years we spent living there, because it's like one of the main things to do in Wilmington that I never learned to golf. Because now I'm like, that's where all the deals get made, man, and people are driving around on golf carts and like drinking Margarita's and plotting business. That sounds like a dream day to me. But I feel like it would be hard to learn at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: It is probably accomplished a lot of the same stuff at poker too. That's speed.
Speaker 7: I don't like.
Speaker 5: There's deals happening there.
Speaker 1: You know what. I challenge you guys right now, this is the foursome and we can record an episode.
Speaker 2: Four of us are going golfing golf? Would you teach you golf? Perfect?
Speaker 1: This is the content that we need.
Speaker 3: Yes, Joy have you golfed.
Speaker 5: I have gone to a driving range with my stepdad, who loves to golf, and I just can't wrap my brain around the idea of having. Like to me, athletics are you're throwing your body at something, or your feet at something, or you've got a weapon in your hand and you're smacking a bad as hard as you can go. The idea that you would have a weapon or long you know, thing that could be used as a weapon and you're just tapping it. We're just like singing it ever so precisely. It just completely defeats the point of athletics to me, and I can't I can't really get it into my body. That's not saying it can't be done. I just have yet to be enamored by golf phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I love that Steven's gonna do it. I've never been on a golf course.
Speaker 3: I drove a golf cart for other people once and had a great time. I have never golfed. See that's what you have to do.
Speaker 5: So if you can go make your deals on the golf course, just be the designated drive.
Speaker 2: I'm here needs to ride.
Speaker 3: It's d W not I the grown up game.
Speaker 2: Steven, seriously, I'm going to take you up on that. I think that in our forties it's time to learn how agree that. Yeah, my psiatic nerve plays a lot. All right, all right, the golf question monopolized my time.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: What is your current state of mind when you woke up this morning? What are the fields?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm very pleased, I'm gonna I'm I'm happy, chuffed, one might.
Speaker 5: Say, chocked, darling love that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, things things are well. Thank you, Thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: What do you most value in your friends? Steven?
Speaker 1: Oh? Laughter, Absolutely, there is. Yeah, I have especially you know, I have some friends that go way back. I still have a lot of my friends from high school that I'm close with. And you know, yeah, I love to laugh and I enjoy it, and those moments are most cherished.
Speaker 2: So when we're playing golf and we're all not taking it very seriously and you are and we're giggling, you're going to love that.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, trying to teach you guys, you know, the fundamentals of the swing.
Speaker 2: And yes, exactly, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you guys ever been surfing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whim man, I'm a witch, Stephen.
Speaker 2: I don't go in water. That is funny. No, I'll swing a stick. But that's the day.
Speaker 1: Hillary, We're gonna go golfing in the morning and we're gonna go surfing the afternoon, and your life is going to be changed.
Speaker 2: He's gonna yeah, he's gonna get me killed.
Speaker 5: Uh. Then, Hillary, you have to set something up for yourself in the evening that you know you're really good at, so you don't just go home and feel totally defeated.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna make you do some dangerous stuff that I do.
Speaker 1: Whatever that is, bring that porch and teller over, pay with you extra bucks to make it home. And it's telling me you're not going to provide for your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do on Tuesday nights.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Next question, I'm stressed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, aside from telling us, aside from just telling us you would be amused at us laughing on the golf course, on what other occasion do you lie?
Speaker 1: I just did the other day to a customs officer, And I feel like every time I come in the country, I'm lying to a customs officer. Why worry away on business? No, do you have any goods in your bag. No, do you have over ten thousand dollars in your suitcase? No, I always carry eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I just kidd.
Speaker 1: The goods and services or the goods and you know, just I mean, I've got sorts of jams and cheeses in my bag.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing back some.
Speaker 5: Wint Yeah you made that for them in Mason trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of that you're allowed to. But some of it, I'm like, no, nothing at all. I'm just scared on a vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like those questions are like a bait and switch, you know, like you say yes to something that doesn't seem like a problem, and then all of a sudden you're in an interrogation room for seven hours. Yep.
Speaker 1: By the way, that happened to a friend of mine who was coming to see me in the US. It did not lie to customs officer, and for that they had to get questioned for a very long time, and then they weren't allowed in the country.
Speaker 5: Why this is what I'm saying about. The last thing. Rules that don't make sense, Like there's semantics, it's like stupid red tape. No, it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: The warped. Yeah, Customs is a warped version of our world. And they are uh, you know, they're they're just they're fucking pricks and I get it, but unnecessarily to some people.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna be on a watch list now, I know, right.
Speaker 1: What did them over was they so they'd already been questioned and said like, we're too honest? And then is have you ever done an elite? Have you ever taken a legal substance in the last six months? And they're like, I've smoked weed?
Speaker 2: Is that count?
Speaker 1: And they're like oh, They're like sorry, you're gonna go sit in this room and be on the next flight back to Europe?
Speaker 2: How is that? Yeah? Just be a liar, you guys. That's the moral of the story. What I endorse it. We live for a living.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, there you go, professional liars, right baby?
Speaker 2: Well, what is one thing you'll never do again? Oh? Man, your whole life is replaying before your eyes right now. So you know I won't have to because there's there's a lot of I think growth in this, but.
Speaker 1: I had to in the last season season two of Everyone is doing great show that I work with with with James Lafferty.
Speaker 5: On are you guys are we allowed to talk about that one?
Speaker 1: Yes, we're an independent show.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, because it's so good and we should talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just say this. I had we had to take on, you know, a lot, we're mom at pop Shop, the way that the show is run's a lot of people wearing different hat and you know, I was fine too. I directed one episode in the first season and the second season, I was I was ready to do just one, but we needed to fill some slots and so I had to do two. It was it was too much. And I think I the excitement of kind of taking what we learned in the first season and doing it in the second because we were kind of knew what we would be going through. It was like quickly humbled because for some reason, too was just like one too many for me and just where I'm at with my experience on that and also of course being on camera and the things that we want to achieve, you know, on screen for the show, and I felt it affecting the storytelling and that is like a nightmare to me. And so yeah, I will never So the answer to the question is, I will never direct two episodes, and it's he's in of a you know, of an independent show that we have to wear many mini hats on while also you.
Speaker 2: Know, being on on on camera on screen as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that one was was was humbling.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you're a good teammate, Like you're not the guy that'll be like, sorry, bud Fund someone else, you know.
Speaker 1: Definitely, No, no, no, I'm always I'm always up to the challenge. But yeah, it gets me in trouble sometimes.
Speaker 5: Okay, moving on, what's the strangest purchase you've ever made?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, inside weirdo, maximum firmness.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, where is.
Speaker 1: We're getting there, We're getting there.
Speaker 2: What is weird stuff that I have?
Speaker 1: You know, there was a time in Wilmington where I had a a online shopping kick and all sorts of like I would buy some weird, weird art and so I have all sorts of little posters that it's it's nothing original, They're like a lot of them are just prints. And I think I got it for a friend, but I got Burt Reynolds laying down in a sandwich. He was the meat of a of a of.
Speaker 5: A French role. Is it the famous Playboy shoot is famous.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if it was famous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: When he was on the bear skin rug, I bought my husband a bear skin.
Speaker 3: Rug trying to get him to recreate that picture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amazing in a sandwich.
Speaker 5: The sandwich was not part of it, but that the artist put him into the sandwich because he's got you know, yeah, would you be.
Speaker 2: Willing to part with this.
Speaker 1: If I still have it? I don't. I don't know if I do, to be honest with you, that's hilarious. I never gave it to the friend I was supposed to give it to, and it's traveled with me. I man, I don't know. I've got some stuff and storage some stuff here if I come across it.
Speaker 3: David, have you seen this Instagram account celebs on sandwiches US literally just all cartoons of people like on and in sandwiches, sandwiches. It's great, brilliant Question twelve. Who are your favorite writers?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well I mentioned him earlier. Probably you know on screenplay Christopher Nolan and jon Jonathan Nolan, his brother. They written some amazing scripts that I admire. Book Wise, I've always liked Kurt Vonneguet read a lot of his stuff. That's probably do.
Speaker 2: You have time to even read? I mean, you guys are so busy working on the stuff that you're doing.
Speaker 1: It's so funny you should say that. I honestly started reading for the first time in over a year about two weeks ago. So we kind of started to hit in the post production kind of editing process of our show. It's it's it's been a while. It takes it takes some time, and we kind of we reached a certain kind of checkpoint where there's a lot of other folks that are helping us, you know, and and whether you're getting stuff colored, whether you're getting the final sound mix, and and so on and so forth. With the music, which, by the way, Grubs who we all worked with, he is our composer, and he builds us some amazing stuff for the show, which is which is so cool. So we have a lot of fun, you know, working with him. But yeah, so I just I was like all right, and it was like, all right, where do I want to go with this?
Speaker 2: Like do I want to go?
Speaker 1: You know, like do I want to go fiction? Non fiction? Do I want to go to like my tried and true in the World War Two? Or do we want to read something that's more present. Do we want to read something.
Speaker 2: Guy instead of a Roman Empire guy. It's one of these.
Speaker 1: When my girlfriend asked me that question, I was like, I don't. I don't think about the Roman Empire. Ever, I was like, where, where's the World War Two? Because that is Yeah, I'll watch those documentaries all day. One of my most interesting Twitter follows, which Twitter is I feel like it's a little bit I don't know. For me, it's it's been a bit of a dying space. I haven't been on there too frequently, but I have an account that is real time events in World War Two as they played out through the year, and it just keeps cycling over and over again, obviously over the year. When everyone pops up it, it says, Okay, on this date, blah blah blah, happened. So yeah, I go there, but yeah, so yeah it was. It was. I think I needed a book of healing as well, as I tell you. You know, this last season just it took it out of me. It's just it kicked my ass. It's so funny when you get to a point in your career where you probably feel the most comfortable and confident with all your experience up to that point, and then something just comes along and just smacks you right in the face. But it's it's a it's a good thing. This is what this is how we, you know, continue to learn and grow. So I wind up just going with, uh A Killer of the Flowers.
Speaker 2: Moon Moon, which is, yeah, that movie that just came Have you ready? Yes, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I'm only like halfway through, so I yeah, I was hoping to get it done. Oh yeah, I was hoping to get it done before the movie came out.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter. I haven't seen the movie yet, so we will. We will get through that hopefully. Look at you, it's like, are you gonna write a book report on it? Maybe like a diorama or dima. I'll go see the movie. I'll just go to see the movie that works. That works. Remember when we would have to do book reports in middle school and they'd be like, yeah, you can do a diorama or write a rap, and I always opted for write a rap.
Speaker 5: Of course, Come more, am I the next one?
Speaker 2: Okay, we already asked you about like your greatest fears, and I feel like we have a version of this question, but the next question is what is your greatest regret? Oh? We asked what would you never do again? Right? But that's different than like, what your greatest regret? If you could just go back and change any one thing? I don't know. I'm thinking of that tattoo. No regrets?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, gosh, I'm so sorry. I don't have an answer for you on this one.
Speaker 2: What would be my greatest Maybe you haven't done it.
Speaker 1: Yet, I don't. Yeah, I don't know. I don't. Let's go with no regrets right now.
Speaker 2: But I've got I mean to say that I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I honestly like, I don't something doesn't stick with me too much. I feel like, you know, I you know, I've obviously it learned a lot from my mistakes in my time, so I don't tend to dwell too much on them. I don't know, so I guess.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm being very cheesy, right, no regrets regrets?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 5: So okay, what's something that you really dislike?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I I can't stand it. I can't stand entitlement. When people are and look at themselves. I feel like in a position of power above others, in a way, or treating people in the service industry, for example, flat attendants. My mom is a flight attendant for over thirty five years. And when I see somebody on an airplane for no reason other than they're just expressing their stress to a flight attendant and don't stop, I do want to ring their neck.
Speaker 2: So I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't stand that. Yeah, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Broken up with a friend or I have? Like we went to dinner and I saw how they treated waiters and I was like, oh no, oh no, We're done. Yeah, and never be together.
Speaker 3: My greatest expression of SAS is at the airport in the TSA line when people go through the screening and they leave their bins and I get up there every time and I go, these people do not work for you. They are not hired to clean up after us. They're responsible for national security.
Speaker 1: Have some respect.
Speaker 3: And I just stack everybody's bins and throw them in the thing, and the TSA people are always like thank you, And I'm like, greatest pet people live and I just storm through the airport like it drives me crazy. I'm like, these people are looking for bums and you think they're supposed to clean up your plastic bin that you put picked up and put your carry on bag in, pick it up yourself. It makes me nuts, Steve, and I like that about you.
Speaker 2: We've we've had fun dinners and like I feel like when we leave, we're usually friends with the waiters. At that point, Bro call us like, we're going to an after party. Do you want to come? Yeah? Yeah, exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Think about what good care Hank took of all of us at Deluxe for a decade.
Speaker 2: Hank, We miss him. What was that chicken dish that was so so good?
Speaker 1: Do you remember, hey, like it was on with the noodles or the or the roasted chicken. Did it come with did it come with a little bit of noodles? I remember, I'm kind of remembering that it was there a chicken and then some noodles. Are you talking about chicken and noodles?
Speaker 3: No, I was talking about like a big noodleble we used to get with the chicken in it. This is disgusting.
Speaker 5: Two different.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean maybe mine is noodles, But this is your day. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Steven?
Speaker 1: Oh, that is that is my girlfriend right now? Jordan Alexis Weaver. She goes by Alex, but we like to remind her name is Jordan.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she know, she is.
Speaker 7: She is.
Speaker 1: Easy question, she is hands down, you know yeah, probably the love of my life. And and I mean you got to throw the nieces in there as well.
Speaker 2: She passed the niece test. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah absolutely she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a fourth of July with the nieces and in Minnesota, where my sister resides, and it was it was a great time.
Speaker 2: So that's a fun. That's a fun when it's like the family buys in, it's like, yeah, everyone's invested. Yep.
Speaker 1: I think there was a yeah too personal here. Uh there was a moment when I was hanging out with with my brother and Alex and they were chit chatting for a while and I was like left out over here for a little while, and I was like kind of it was it brought a smile to my face.
Speaker 2: I was like, look at him, go, this is awesome. I was like to not expect it to hit it off that way. So yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So on that note, when and where were you happiest? You could be as specific a bague as you want to be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, it's I just mentioned it. I think the we had a Fourth of July this this year where we were up in Minnesota and my sister lives in this like it is just an all American town. It's it's right on a river. It was the fourth of July. So there was a parade. We go to the parade. Then we're back at their farm and we're you know, cooking some mores. They've got a big fire going. We're taking the ATV around the property. The fireworks are going off at night, you know, all over the place, but in the distance and you're looking over a lot of farmland from where from where we are vantage point of where we went, and you know, we're cruising around a little ranger. Uh so we've got you know, all the nieces and my nephew stacked up in the back and and my sister's there and and Alex is with me, and and that that whole day was like, oh this is you know, it was with family.
Speaker 2: You know, my brother was there as well. And yeah, I think that's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sitting buried in the in the in the sand for my nieces. As I mentioned earlier that it's yeah, I think that that is where I'm my most comfortable and safest and and and happiest.
Speaker 5: Which we did. We did a version of this that was if you could be the best at anything, But this isn't like the best at anything. This question is which talent would you most like to have something that you just can't do at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think I think which is endless vocabulary. I feel like again kind of back to that like a self torture of not always feeling like I'm able to express exactly what's going on in my mind. Uh, and I get like I overheat, I start going, I'm spinning, and then I can't. Sometimes I'm like, I'm not I'm not dictating what I'm what I'm feeling very well, and that's you know, So I think having that endless vocabulary and being able to express oneself in a yeah, precise and concise way.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: So basically it's the same answer. You just want to either have a little bit of it or or a lot or like the most of it, but either way that's your thing.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was hearing, maybe honestly, but I so like, Okay, vocab test in in high school and middle school. I was tuned the out for those, and I was cheating off of somebody near me. Yeah, I didn't study my verbs and everything growing up. I was just like I kind of you know, read some books, but not all the ones we were supposed to be in school, and and so yeah, I think that that that bit me in the ass.
Speaker 2: Later in life.
Speaker 1: We're still trying to make up for it, but you know, the brain's like it, Sorry, dude, not gonna be able to retain as much as we used to.
Speaker 2: Just do the Hemingway thing. Yeah. Hemingway was always like less words, you don't need use less words. Just make it super basic, super clear, like I want sandwich, you know, like yeah, super super basic. Yeah, you're just doing the Hemingway methodology.
Speaker 1: Interesting juxtaposition there as far as like having an endless vocabulary and being able to like, you know, just talk and talk compared to like, yeah, the less is less is more.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met those people that have clearly spent too much time on like the thesaurus, dot com, vocabular toilet paper?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 2: And were you just like really sure sure you wanted to fit that today?
Speaker 1: There was a time where I would have early app on my phone when we were first getting our iPhones, there was a dictionary app and there was a word of a day that was sent to you, and so I always try to incorporate the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Into the day somehow.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, you're annoying and obnoxious? Was it was a weird because what does that mean? I'm like, yeah, well I got the word of the day sent in my phone.
Speaker 3: Right, That's fun.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I kind of love it. Do you ever feel like when you're going through like a growth spurt in your life? You can you can sense the way your vocabulary changes. Like you were talking earlier about how season two of the other show we can't talk about that you do that's wonderful. It was such a big challenge that, you know, it forced you to like into a bit of a growth spurt. You have to figure out what you can carry and what maybe is too much for one person. I always find that if I'm in like a like an adult growth spurt, that it's harder for me to talk as clearly as I'm used to being able to communicate. And I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm about to have a leap because I kind of can't figure it out, like when little kids suddenly don't know how to use their bodies. Yes, I feel like that in my brain body as an adult when I'm so interesting growing. Yeah, like I can tell that I'm in my sort of like next evolutionary phase when it's harder for me to communicate.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's part of it.
Speaker 1: I feel you on that I feel like and it kind of comes back to sometimes when you're going through it, not truly understanding you know exactly what it is or to be able to hit the nail on the head of what you're feeling during that time of growth. So I think, and it takes some searching, and it takes some you know, maybe communication with others an you start to figure it out. But before yeah, you're just kind of fledgling. It's just like you're you're, you're, you're you're lost, and like, all right, I don't know exactly what this feeling is or how to describe it, but I know that this is not necessarily a comfortable place.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you talk to yourself like in the car? Do you practice conversations and talk to yourself?
Speaker 1: I do? I know, No, no, no, not practice conversations. But I did have to pack very quickly. I slept through an alarm trying to go to the airport not too long ago, and we were late. I had to go outside and tell the driver like, I need to finish packing and then I'll be back.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so I ran around the house saying, come on, Stephen, you got this.
Speaker 5: You got to steve it.
Speaker 1: Come on, focus, Steven, focus, focus, Now, come on, we get this. Let's get our tarlet trees, Let's get our sweaters, let's get our just get everything. So there's there's of course, uh, we're coaching ourselves up from time to time.
Speaker 5: Help.
Speaker 7: But it did.
Speaker 1: It did because I was so you know, I was like so pissed off and I'm so like disappointed in myself. You know, I wanted to punch a hole in the wall and then just yeah and just like saying, I'm not gonna make it, but you know, we persevere.
Speaker 2: All what I'm saying is for these clarity situations, a little convo with yourself in the car goes a long way. Stephen like just practicing saying things out loud. I thought every adult spoke out loud to themselves and didn't realize that they didn't until other people like witnessed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: And so what about the courage you to spend some time with yourself loud?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that there are there are some some fights that are one I'm batting a thousand as far as my record when I'm in the shower and the bathroom with whoever I'm angry at. Oh yeah, I'm like thirty eight and oh over there knockout every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when the zinger hits two years later, you're like, oh, what I should have said out of nowhere?
Speaker 5: Oh god, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I would. I would slow down.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I kind of mentioned it earlier. This this gets moving too quickly. I feel like my speech gets moving too quickly. Sometimes I feel like I just wish I could slow down. And I am looking forward to as I get older, naturally we slow down, and I'm looking forward to that. And one of those people that oddly like I love getting older, I don't. I don't miss being in my twenties at all, Like, thank thank god, that's overall.
Speaker 2: And we survived and and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Uh, And so yeah, I think I'm looking forward to those times in life where I do slow down and breathe a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I also like I get excited, you know, I do.
Speaker 1: I kind of back to my youth and like you know, when there's a big day or it's it's something that's you know, you're really looking forward to, I can get very anxious in an excited quick way. All right, just slow down and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: So like a big golf day, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Also, I would say, I am I have absolutely zero control when it comes to consuming food after the hour of like nine pm. I just I'm a monster in the night who who will just tear through everything even though I've had a full dinner.
Speaker 5: So dark dinner, that's dark dinners.
Speaker 3: That what they call it, some of my friends and I call it when it's like eleven and you're like, why am I making a bowl of pasta right now?
Speaker 5: I've had dinner.
Speaker 3: I'm having a dark dinner. It's like this, It's it's just it's too late.
Speaker 5: But you can't not do it, no, and you just eat yourself.
Speaker 3: You just like eat hate, eat.
Speaker 2: Hate or eat.
Speaker 1: And I know everyone could be the to a way as far as like, you know, you get a bag of chips and you just keep going and going. But we could, you know, the four of us could be sitting down having dinner and if we're at a Mexican restaurant and there's chips in salsa, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna dominate that basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you guys are going to have two to three chips and I will have seventy five percent of them. But I don't really realize I'm doing it. I'm just talking to you going like this, yeah, same, just like from one one chip to the next. It's because you're the puppy. You're like the puppy that was in the shelter that had to fight for food.
Speaker 2: You're the youngest. It's birth ordy. You were like, these older are gonna take my portion if I don't assert myself. You've earned it.
Speaker 1: It was my sister who called it on me recently. She was like, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Slow it down? Yeah, no, you earned that spot. You take that spot. So the next question, this is a fun one, This is what do you consider your greatest achievement?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, yeah, I would say, I guess we're not supposed to really talk about it too much here, but I would say, you know, creating something independently and being able to get you know, season one of of the show, you know, to where it got wrong.
Speaker 2: We will not mention names there, but that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of those things where it's like if you almost if you knew the path that you would have to take, you would you would probably talk yourself out of starting it, you know. Yeah, and so yeah, you know, something that that obviously takes years to come to fruition and always kind of unclear, and it's been definitely one of the most rewarding things and also creatively, you know, it's like in this business sometimes you know, you know, you're you're taking jobs because you gotta take job, and what that story maybe or what you end up, what it ultimately ends up, you know, as in finished products you're not necessarily pleased with and you might have known that maybe that's where it was going to go. But this one, you know, obviously, uh been more fulfilling and rewarding than anything on a professional level.
Speaker 5: So hm, it was so.
Speaker 2: Cool because we're just like we're told especially as actors, like there's a path to how a show is produced. Know your role right, like, don't step out of this, And you guys just shattered all of that.
Speaker 3: You were like, no, we're gonna do it this way.
Speaker 2: And that was so cool to watch just unfold.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, you know. It's it's it's like where you know, independent film when it started coming around. You've got the resources. It's gonna you know, take a lot of work, but you can start to make your own movies that could you know, get some distribution. And you're seeing that more with episodics now it's slowly happening. I thought it would be happening a little bit more at a faster rate. But yeah, yeah, it's it's it's been fun and to you know, to have that creative control and to work with your best friends and have this little filmmaker family that you know, everyone really takes on a lot to get this done. Yeah, and at the end of the day, we all still love each other, which is like, thank god, be honest, you know, that's so cool. Yeah, Like it's everyone wants to see. Everyone kind of brings a little something different to the table and for that you really appreciate each individual, and then we truly just love seeing everyone succeed. You know, you want to see everyone succeed, which yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 5: I love that about you guys. That's so great. Well, okay, here's question twenty. If you were to die, if and come back as a person or thing, what would you come back as?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: My mom said when I was born, she was like, you were like a little seal pup. You just popped out. You didn't cry, You just sat there with your big eyes. And so I was like, it's so, it's funny. A seal, a seal pup comes to mind. But I think I would want to be land and sea.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So I just watched a Netflix documentary was on Netflix Netflix.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, we don't know what that is. You watched a streaming show.
Speaker 3: You watched a doc so.
Speaker 1: It was called Sea Wolves and it was about these uh it was about a few different that was actually there were some seals in that as well, and some other animals of course, but there were some this hilarious uh, there there were some sea wolves that it featured, and they're on this Vancouver Island.
Speaker 2: Is the sea wolf guys, why do I not know what this is? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a wolf who lives near the sea. Oh, it's like a SpongeBob song. They're a badass.
Speaker 3: It's a legit species of wolf, Vancouver coastal sea wolf.
Speaker 2: This might be the sexiest answer you've given, Steven.
Speaker 1: Wolf.
Speaker 2: Go on, tell us more while we all google sea wolves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a famial, familial aspect to them. They are just being in that environment. I randomly I you know, my my grandparents lived off of Vancouver Island growing up, so I spent a lot of time up there and I always long to go back. They've you know, they've passed on. So I haven't been up there in a very long time, but I just would love it up there.
Speaker 2: That's a really lovely answer. A sea wolf A sea wolf.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Obviously, growing up in Laguna Beach, the ocean rate my parents were just you know, they just dump be on the beach for the day in the summers and say, I'll come home until the.
Speaker 2: Sun comes down. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So the ocean definitely raised me and so yeah, it feels feels home.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Question twenty one do you have something in your life, like a thing you do or a space that you occupy. Often something in your life that is so easy that you just know it's where you belong.
Speaker 1: That was funny, easy answer. Just coming off of what we just said, I would say being at the beach that that is. Yeah, I long for that, being in la or when I'm gone. It's part of why I loved Wilmington so much because, oh, look at this new type of beach in Wrightsville Beach. Well, you know, this is different from from the beaches that I'm used to growing up, but there's a similar vibe. There's this you know that the beach culture is there, but it's Southern. I was fascinated with that. I loved loved being in the South for that reason. But yeah, you know you yeah, stick my my ass in the sand and uh and watching the ocean is probably where I'm I'm at peace.
Speaker 2: Even you're like real life, can I be? I beat? But you're smarter. You're smarter than they always give themselves permission to beach.
Speaker 1: To beach to beach. I like sand between my teach, what is it my what's what's his house? The doja casa? What's Ken's house called Oh yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, the dojo casa of like whatever, the horses all over it.
Speaker 5: So funny mojo doja casa house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's the one. I love that.
Speaker 5: That was just right on the tip of Helena's fingers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, maybe this question plays into this where would you most like to live?
Speaker 1: M h Well, I mean, if we're talking long term, we would continue with a similar theme here. I got to be by the beach, but I mean I haven't been to Asia at all, or any of the Southeast Asia countries or anything like that. If I can go live in Kyoto for a year, be in Japan, be submersed in a completely different culture, I'm always, yeah, I'm always my mind's always wandering to something like that, or whenever I you know, the add will kick kick in. If I'm seeing, you know, a picture of somewhere that is you know, it could be like Tokyo, and all of a sudden, You're like, man, what a different world like that's on our planet? And then I start to go on the Internet and I'm starting to look like, all right, what happens here? Like and then I'm like, you know, doing the Google Earth and I'm trying to just like see what's on this random street, and I'm imagining myself walking down that street. So yeah, I think there are places, you know, living in live in a place like Japan for a year and getting somemers in that culture, which might not necessarily be enough time, but I would love to do that, and we'll sign up to do that in a heartbeat. But long term, yeah, we're gonna need to be by a beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right. Final question number twenty three, what's your most treasured possession? I? Oh, no, houses on fire? What are you grabbing?
Speaker 2: Tyler said like a guitar? And everyone's like, he didn't say his daughter, And I'm like, possession his toy. Come on, yeah, possession. I'm like my girlfriend, she's.
Speaker 5: Running out with you, she's getting her own things. You have to get one of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you putting in that type of work container that you just like grab you know? All right?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about I'm looking around all sorts of different random pictures and stuff I have when I moved recently, and I noticed it, but I really had an urgency to get up pictures of my grandparents and get him back on my fridge. I had him on my fridge in my own place. There's a picture of my grandpa who was a fighter pilot. He's got like his whole headgear on and then like the oxygen thing on it, and he's just like standing next to his Cadillac and it's you know, it's like nineteen forty something. It's that's a pretty bad ass picture. There's also another picture of him where he looks like James Bond and he's in scuba gear like not like that's not looking like yeah, like a cool version because there is the like, what's the Adam saying their film and there's like scuba Steve, which is which is not not the way he looks in his scuba gear.
Speaker 3: When you said Bond, we knew what you meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got the knife on the ankle.
Speaker 1: You know, it's all one dark black about black suit and he looks like a badass and he's mean mugging. He's got like his Clint Eastwood going. That picture I love. And there's a picture there's like a you know, a must be some sort of a cotillion photo of my grandma from back in the day. Uh, and those sit on my fridge, I would grab I think those are yeah, that and my coffee maker and and my coffee probably and.
Speaker 2: What else? What else?
Speaker 1: My house is on fire. That's a great way to put it. He's watching my friend's animal right now, so.
Speaker 2: That would come with me.
Speaker 1: Grab that my girlfriend has as a cat who I am working on our We're working on our relationship. You know. I've spent a lot of time with an arm, you know, stretched underneath my bed, uh, you know, with a brush, trying to give it brushes brushies, And so I got to grab the cat, even though it will not let me grab it. So we'll have to figure that one out.
Speaker 2: Did you watch that documentary like The Secret Life of Animals? No? Not. They talk about cats in it, and I didn't realize that you were supposed to put your finger out and just boop a cat on its nose because cats like boop things with their noses, and that's how you show affection. So you just booped that cat. Stephen, All right.
Speaker 1: So I do there. There is a buddy in high school. We were all hanging out after school one day. We were trying to probably figure out where we were going to get a bag of weed and go smoke it somewhere and.
Speaker 2: Uh, wonderful details you don't need.
Speaker 1: But yes to child behavior, Stephen exactly.
Speaker 2: On the page of being very bright individuals.
Speaker 1: At seventeen years old, one of our friends at our friend's house, he decided to boop the cat with a rubber finger, you know, one of no boop the microphone, and the cat attacked him, like yeah it was. It got very very bad. And the Yeah, the parent actually had to give the cat away.
Speaker 2: No, because it attacked knew you were mocking him with the fake boop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's quite the experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Well good luck in that buyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's best of luck with your boop today. You answered all twenty three questions.
Speaker 2: How do you feel You've purged a lot of information right now?
Speaker 1: This was fun you guys.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's good to hang out with you guys.
Speaker 1: And and uh yeah, I honestly, what did I say?
Speaker 3: You did great?
Speaker 5: All good things.
Speaker 2: We're all going to learn to golf. Well that's right, everyone's learning new things.
Speaker 1: You know. That was not on my being a card is expectation of us at the end of this having a round of golf together and they're embarrassing.
Speaker 7: Hold you to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, babe, thanks for joining me. This is so great all together again. Yeah, we'll see you guys soon. Tell tell everybody on that show that we can't talk about we said hi and we love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I will, I will will, I will talk to you guys soon.
Speaker 2: So I actually leave. Actually you do, You're free. Thanks, you'll be married, all right, guys.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O.
Speaker 2: T H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 5: We all about that high school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 4: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama Queens up girl fashion, but your tough girl, you
Speaker 6: Could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama, Queens, Drama, Queens, Drama Drama, Queens Drama Queens