Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: I'm scary. Tell me all about it. Well, Alana wants to phone tap her dad. Turns out her mom and dad had an incident at a slot machine on a recent trip to Vegas, and her dad happens to be in a temporary motorized wheelchair, which he takes advantage of and uses. You know, it's his advantage. He should have been out of it six months ago. The email comes from Milana, and Alana starts to call to her dad. I come in as a security wrap from the casino following up on the incident. Let's listen and see what happens on the phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Dad, I just got a call say that you would push some woman when you were at the Big Books.
Speaker 3: What are you talking to her?
Speaker 2: Because this woman was there and she said apparently that you pushed her out of the way, and then they caught it on camera and now they have a video of you, dad pushing this woman.
Speaker 4: I mean, gosh, she's lying. You know what you know? I know, I know now, I know what you're talking about. No, No, she spilled a.
Speaker 3: Cranberry juice on my lap and I was trying to. I was trying to the wheelchair. I needed more space and she didn't accommodate me.
Speaker 4: And she spilled the.
Speaker 3: Cranberry on my lap, and I was not happy about but I did no way that I push her.
Speaker 2: Ever, Well, they've got funished, Dad.
Speaker 4: But I didn't run over. I just charged that. That's all I did. I didn't run over.
Speaker 3: And i'd ever write to because she spilled a drink on my lap. I'm sitting in a wheelchairs, not like I can dry myself, So I'm give me a.
Speaker 2: Break, Dad, you can dry yourself. You can't even walk.
Speaker 4: Well, there is said.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be getting out of the wheelchair anyway, like stretching your eyes.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not gonna have this conversation with you right now. How I'm saying is this. Listen to me, lant up, listen to me, shut up and listen to me. You know something, bitch deserved it, frankly, you know you know what she She's sitting in the machine for an hour and a half, and so I just charged that her. You know, But I didn't. I didn't mean to like go all the way.
Speaker 4: But she deserved it.
Speaker 3: That bitch would not move out of the machine.
Speaker 5: She was taking all the money.
Speaker 4: Man, she was she was winning.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't I don't know how much you want, but she's sitting on my machine.
Speaker 2: You can't go anywhere without causing a ruckus.
Speaker 4: You won't even How the hell do you know all this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The guys from the casino called me at work looking for you.
Speaker 4: Let him call me. Well, I'm I'm afraid he'll land you.
Speaker 3: Tell him to call me or why I call my thought about this and call me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, here, scream at him. If you scream at him, then this is just gonna make it worse.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: He's gonna call you, so you're going to just have to feel of it.
Speaker 1: Fine, whoa, Yeah, I'm looking for mister Calderon. Please speak mister Calderon. How are you? This is Danny Gans. I'm the director of security here at Sarah that hotel and casino.
Speaker 4: All right, what the what the is the problem?
Speaker 1: Okay, calm down there, all right, just settle down.
Speaker 4: Don't you tell me to calm down.
Speaker 1: I have surveillance video of you knocking down a woman in our casino.
Speaker 3: You don't got You don't got you know why you don't got?
Speaker 4: No, you tell me the single person get hurt. The single person get hurt.
Speaker 5: You hit the woman, it's your hurt.
Speaker 1: You were hawking the horn on your wheelchair.
Speaker 5: You answer the question, is.
Speaker 1: She's saying she is hurt? Yes, she is, she saying it's what she's I'm about to actually turn this tape over to the police. This one wants the press charges because you injured her.
Speaker 3: Shin, Are you accusing me of lying because I didn't do nothing said? You're going to look at your videotape again because you'll notice you if you look at the rider tall you see so spilled a drink on me. She is sitting there for an now, and I have sitting in a safe machine though I'm waiting for a golf You have that your video tape.
Speaker 1: You know what else? Yes, yes we do, but and not only that. Right now, I am looking at your account. You have four hundred and thirty three slot dollars in there. I'm going to revoke those slot dollars right now. You better dog, Yes I am, I see.
Speaker 5: You have no like to do that your camp dogs, do you if you do that on what right?
Speaker 4: What right do you have?
Speaker 1: And your buffet privileges have been revoked.
Speaker 3: I've been a customer your casino for over ten years. Okay, those are the wars points I accumulated, said my reward. You cannot take my rewards for its away.
Speaker 1: Your slot dollars are gone, sir, you cannot take my slot down. I'm sorry. And as a matter of fact, I know we comped you free Sundays through Thursdays, but that's gonna be going away.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: You're you're acting like a child, mister Calderon. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: Tell me I'm not going to like a child.
Speaker 3: I'm probably there could be your grandfather, your a little boy.
Speaker 4: I can hear in your boy.
Speaker 1: This crime cannot go unpunished.
Speaker 4: Crime.
Speaker 1: You wanted to bully your way onto a winning slot machine because there was a woman there that was winning. Well, why did you leave the machine in the first place?
Speaker 5: Because I had to take it.
Speaker 1: We don't hold machines for people, but you didn't have to try and ram her. That was her machine until she left it. Would you leave a winning machine it was my machine? There's the keyword. There, sir, was it was your machine. The machine didn't belonged to her.
Speaker 5: She was winning policeman okay, and the real okay, haven't kept heading.
Speaker 1: She hit a lucky streak. But that's no reason for you to be sitting there.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, that's my lucky streak.
Speaker 4: You understand this, My lucky streak.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you should call Gambler's anonymous sir.
Speaker 5: This casino. Okay, this is not funny.
Speaker 1: Well, your daughter thinks it is. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, dad, your daughter Alana.
Speaker 1: Is playing a joke on you on the radio. My name is Kary Jones with Elvi Surran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You're laughing at me.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 4: About to have a pot attack over here.
Speaker 2: Meet Elvis Dans phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all parties.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Oran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show