Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your low glasses, Malone. You need to control your temper. You can't just be fighting people. You can't just but in your little your little vagina was so wet. You was turned on. He was like, my nigga got my back. My nigga got my back. Baby.
Speaker 2: Oh my nigga loved like, Wow, let's go.
Speaker 1: You fit against the pussya tonight boy. So when we started the New West Right, it it was a super pro me and my boy's movement, Me, Bishop, Mike stro and everybody. Y'all start getting down because they liked what it represented. It represented a new way. We wanted to do business on the West Coast. We want to work with each other, which when I think about it, it's kind of not fair, but whatever, because they was working with each other too, but they kind of took it hard, and you know, we'd be making our records and just through circumstances. There was a time where ice Q felt like I was dissing him, and it's because Joe Budden's privately recorded the conversation that we were having. You know what, I mean like I didn't know he was doing Like Joe Budden was podcasting probably back in twenty ten and eleven, and he was recording the conversation with his monitor half down on his laptop and I didn't know he was recording the conversation. Which is fine because I didn't disrespect ice Care. I didn't call him out his name was. He was telling me the story of how he got into it with Wu Tang. Was it method man or one of them? He got into a one of the Wu Tang dudes and they punched eam and shit and all kind of shit. And he was like, man, you don't know what it's like to meet, you know, one of your idols, and you know it don't live up to the experience. I'm like, I do know. It's like meeting ice Cube, Like when I first met ice Cube, And I explained the story how he was at a record store in wats and the older homies wanted to meet him, and you know, he was doing this thing. He just wasn't about to come out and interact with him, and it, you know, it kind of seemed like a fearful move. Now, mind you, I didn't disrespect cousin call him a bitch ass nigga. I said, yeah, I think he was scared to come outside, and he heard that and made it like I was saying, he was scared of me, and so he started like putting out records and talking shit about me. It's like ice Cube and so like, obviously you never heard the records because you know, ice Cube has been making movies for years, so his you know, his rap career is not you know, there's not no Va Siline. You know this is are we there yet? Ice Cube as far as like you know, where he was at as far as gangster rap goes. So he was like this is mean, like he and I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So there was a time when like I was getting fed up. People would ask me, how did I feel about it, and I'd be like, man, that niggas tripping? What the fuck is wrong with this nigga? So fast forward, we're we got the number one record in it's town called Fort Wayne, Indiana, and they're having a car show and the after party that night. So I'm performing at the car show because I got the number one record on radio. Well guess who's performing inside the after party? That night, I's cue. So I'm with Head and Quiz and Vanya now heading Quiz y'all know they like they more civilians. They're squares, but they with me, they with the low. So it's like I hear a sound check faintly in the back, and I know this, this is like one of my favorite artists. It's dub C checking the mic and I'm like, hey, who, I whisper to the promoter. You know, I was like, hey, who was performing tonight? At the afterpart? He was like ice cute. I was like, I just like, God is good. I'm finna get on this nigga today. So I'm like, they in there right now. So I'm like, hey, could you walk us in there? He said yeah, you know, come on. So I was like, hey, Vonya Head, Quiz, come on now. They don't know what the fuck is going on. Vanya is a rep at Universal Music. Obviously, DJ Head is DJ Head, and Quiz is just cool. They don't know I'm walking in in some shit. I'm finna really squabble like I'm tripping because my feelings is hurt. This is like one of my favorite rappers. This and me, and I'm like nigga. I'm not finna rap with you, nigga. You fucking nice culle nigga, I'm finna fight you. The fuck is wrong with you? You know what I mean? That's my feelings was hurt. So I walk in. We walk down the stairs. They don't know what we're doing, but head hear it. He like, oh fuck. So we walked. They stop. I keep walking. We walking. I passed by his son, the little actor dude, I think it was. I'm like, wash up, cut like I'm on. So I walked past. Cuz I get in front of the stage. I'm looking for Q, like we finna get this shit worked out today. I see duve Cy and Crazy Tunes rest in Peace, so Crazy Tunes. I stand in front of the stage. They looking He's like, hey, wash up. Cuz I screamed because now I'm mad. Dub lookie like his glasses. Yeah, wash up, nigga. They looking like what the fuck? So they hop off the stage and they come walking up. They got they people. It's about three of them. But you know it wasn't aggressive, but I'm mad. I'm jacking my slacks, pulling my pants up like niggas having it cutse y'all niggas talking about me and shit, he like, man, what and tunes like niggas whatever, Nigga one left, Nigga set street quit, Nigga, who can do whatever? So like I'm square, I'm feel a square with tunes rest in peace, guzz I'm like, nigga, what's handed? And Dub push me and pushed to him back up, Nigga, that's come here, nigga. He grabbed me and he pulled me into the little kitchen area that man, what's your motherfucking problem? And talk to me like my fucking father and like scolded me, like what do you think you're doing. You're in a business, you're talking about people's brand and dot And it just made me really realize I'm not in the streets anymore. And he made me feel like a little fucking kid man. And it was like that day. I left so deflated, and I was supposed to meet with Q that night right to just you know, like to let it go. And I didn't even come meet him because I was just that deflated, like my feelings was hurt, Like damn, Dub. It's like, you know, The Shadiest One is probably my favorite album of all time, and he scolded me, make me feel like I'm ignorant, like I'm tripping, and I'm like, damn, it just made me feel like bad. So I didn't really meet with Q. But you know, we knew it wasn't no more problems after that point. Fast forward two years later, me and pun is together. We work in a radio room. We're doing a Grammy radio room in downtown at the Convention Center. A radio room is where all of the radio stations from the country come to interview all the stars who are in town for award shows. Something they do no seller's geo, Redo spot rednow spot drinking cold water cuz there you go. So we in this radio room, right and I'm hot. I'm like, you know, I'm I'm doing my thing. I didn't already let that go, Like, man, that shit broke my heart more than anything, Like I'm arguingizing this shit crazy it's fucking ice cube because I can't that ice cube. So we walking in there, we're doing our interviews. Everything is going good, and then we just look up. Me and puns start to go to the next desk to sit down and do the interview, and everybody is looking at us. And gasping like and it just got real quiet in the room.
Speaker 2: What was it.
Speaker 1: Walked in? Oh, so people knew who I was. Obviously everybody in the radio knew who I was, and they knew what it was. So he walked in. We way down work in the room and Pun Pun jump up. Shout out to Punk's Boy, Punk Pun do the community. If y'all don't know, Pun do the community. Punk got ace Boy worldwide and you know he's producers back on Figure as well. So he's like, uh, man, this nigga cann walk in. I said, Man, fuck man, I'm not fucking with them niggas. Man, niggas have hurt my feelings. I'm not FeelA Hark. It ain't no nigga. I'm not fucking with them. So we just doing our interviews so people see we not saying nothing. So it just go back to normal. So Keyboard walks up. Keyboard is q's bodyguard is long standing bodyguard keybof from One eleven, Super Dope Brother Pinky's Limo driver. Oh that's Keybo big Keyboarf from one eleven. Right, So keyboard is a crip like keyboard. No, I'm a crypt so Keyboard walks up, were like, what up? Keybo Club. He's like yeah, I'm like, man, what you bill?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: We talking cars? Shit. He's like, man, you need to come on talk to O G Man. I'm not fucking with y'all. Man, I'm done with that. Shit. Broke my heart. I'm done. He's like, gee, man, just but just you know, just settling it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, it ain't nothing to settle dog this ice Cube? Like what am I really gonna do with ice cube? Because it's ice cube? Can't argue with ice cube cause it's just crazy, Like what I'm gonna put out a disc record on fucking ice Cube? Like what the fuck is going on? It'll been hard to fight. It's ice Cube. Like Nigga half aast the fucking starts, niggas, fucking posters fucking.
Speaker 2: Right here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like I don't want to talk, but Keyboard is insistent. Man, you know, so we doing radio stuff punk like you're not gonna talk to him? Like heyo, no, man, I'm over it. Shit broke my heart. I'm done. So we walking around. Keyboard comes back. He's like, man, I got the T shirt, the new Lins my T shirts here, nigga, y'all got y'all these and this the beanies. I'm like, all right, give me the T shirt. So toik the T shirt. He's come on over here, talk to him. Nine fucking with him. Man, Gee, I'm telling you me, I gotta get y'all together, man, cause its shit dumb. I'm like, it ain't nothing. Oh gee, Like I love y'all niggas. I grew up to y'all niggas, Like, what are we talking about? Then, no, we don't, cause my I don't know what to say. First off, I'm not I don't have a fucking problem with I was Cube. So there's nothing to be said because I never said nothing that I could say I'm sorry about and I never would like I never got me in like, man, fuck cube or Cube was a bitch or I never said that, which was my assessment of a situation. It wasn't. And because he was recording it came off to the general public fucked up man, So that's where he heard it from the general public and the media. So I'm not trying something. I got the T shirts whatever, we blah blah. I'm like, look, man, I tell plan. I say, Ma, We're gonna get up out of here because I'm like, He's like, man, just talk to nigga. I'm like, man, I'm not talking to this nigga. Man, this shit stupid. Like what am I gonna say? The cuz? Hey, so hey, they doing the back row of the radio room. We do we working our way out. So I see him. I'm like, Okay, we're gonna do this last interview and we're gonna slip out. So we do the interview. I don't even look for him no more. I stepped up to walk up them niggas, puss keyboard and push these niggas all the way to the door. Called me while I'm trying to leave. M he that glass man going to make cute man this glasses. He said, what's up with you, young hommie? I said, watch up with it? Oh gee? He's like, yeah, man, I just don't know what your problem. I don't have a problem with you cause your ice cube. He's like yeah, but you know it just it felt like mac Tin. I'm like, there is nothing nobody on planet Earth that can say to me, Cam is my big brother. If I like, nothing is going to make me trip with ice your ice cube bro, Like he was like, yeah, I feel you. You know what I mean. It's like bro, and we you know, he shook my hands and put his hand on my shoulder and I was like, bro, your ice cube, Like what are we really doing here? Like I get it, but no, you I'm not one of them niggas. That's like, oh, I'm just ice Cube to get famous, like nigga, your ice Cube nigga? Like the fuck am I gonna do? I'm gonna make a no vaseline against ice Cube? Like I don't even know you. All I know is direct what I'm gonna be thising dope boy or you know this? And Craig, I don't cuz you know what I'm saying. I'm too authentic to do something if I don't know you. And we talked, and since we've talked once or twice, I was supposed to catch up with him a couple of times, but we never did because I always go back to that place of like, damn, man, like this is somebody I really fuck with and I just like I hated that our relationships started that way.
Speaker 2: So that was like your first time, yeah, meeting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the first time we ever met, you know what I mean? And it was like that with a lot of the people that I looked up to. Snoop the first time I met Snoop it was on some bullshit. First time I met Q was on some bullshit. First time I met dub C was on some bullshit. First time Quick is the only person I didn't meet on no bullshit corrupt. I didn't mean no bullshit, but a lot of the legends we met because shit was going on, and I was just like, man, you know, you just standing up with the shit, like I don't give a fuck what lives is being told. It's still glasses low, you know what I mean. I'm me, I'm gonna stand with all the bullshit. I'm not always trying to clear shit up.
Speaker 3: So you've always just been.
Speaker 1: I'm not a hot head at all. Like honestly, I think more or less growing up to me, I thought I was more of a mark. I'll be like, man, I ain't finna argue, ain't finna fight with you niggas. Until I realized some niggas you can't talk to. That's what fucked me up.
Speaker 2: You just up on them.
Speaker 1: We got to squabble because somewhere along the line, you confused, you know what I mean. So what I was saying on that podcast specifically was you have to leave your pride in the streets. In the streets, you need your pride. I mean you you earn off your pride, your reputation, so you like, That's why I was telling him. I made Tupac must die because it was explaining how much people from or walks of life value their reputation. So if you jump on this nigga, he has to you know, even the score to salvage his reputation so people don't take money from him, so people don't run him over. It's important. So it wasn't like I was like, oh, I just want.
Speaker 2: To So would you say, that's like the same thing that happened with Offset and Kenneth Petty.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that, which is funny because I was thinking about Britt when you said that, because Bridges had a lot of sass talking high power about her nigga.
Speaker 3: Shit, why are you always.
Speaker 1: Because you was in the i G chat in the DMS, in our little group chat, talking high power about what your nigga would do.
Speaker 3: No, what I said was my nigga would never do no stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Where your nigga at right now, don't.
Speaker 3: Worry about that. That's some private ship that.
Speaker 1: Nigga's in trouble. That's a lot of ship in trouble.
Speaker 2: But he wouldn't have hit him in the DM.
Speaker 3: I even said that. I thought, listen, the whole situation. To me, I just feel like, if you really about some shit, there is not no talking, There is not no B B outside type shit unless you call a nigga like nigga, I'm right here. But even then, like most of motherfuckers, they just gonna do what they gotta do. So I just feel like how everything transpired was just like on like more on some shit a girl would do like and half my girls wouldn't even do that, but I would at least be like, Okay, she on some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Nicki Minaj's husband, clearly. I mean it's crazy because I mean, that's that's what it is. But you're outside on the corner.
Speaker 1: Maybe Nicki Minaj is on that bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm starting to believe that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's only so obvious.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I'm starting that. I mean, yeah, all the video she just put out today. She was recording show live from Queen I mean from Queen Radio from New York. And you know, like she said, she got a whole the whole room full of niggas that you know she calls shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe she's just on that bullshit.
Speaker 2: She like her, She liked that.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is and this is me And this is what I was saying. They've been probably knew each other, that's probably.
Speaker 3: They said that they knew each other before, like when they were younger.
Speaker 1: That's probably okay. But this is the point I was gonna make to you, right because you was popping a hot pownership.
Speaker 3: That was not what I said. Make sure no you know what he got me when I said no face, okay, I was being funny. That was Cardid's line from her song.
Speaker 1: So in other words, y'all really mad and petty cause y'all Cardi B fans.
Speaker 3: No, I thought that that was just real cornballs shit period.
Speaker 2: I am a Cardi B fan too, fan, but I like no, but.
Speaker 3: That was just just I just didn't understand why the husbands was into some female beef.
Speaker 1: First off, because I'm gonna tell you this is the problem when you are when you have to protect women, right, you have to live to a different standard all the time. So like Nikki is about that bushit, so her husband has to be about that bullshit to protect her bullshit. So what they said the story was Cardi B had got threatened inside of the Awards show, which I don't quite know, but they said all set gotten cousin M or his boys DM that he knew was his boy and was poppinged, Oh, nigga, we do this. You niggas broke bitch ass niggas, I do this. Where's you niggas that drop your location? Blah blah blah. So that was him. His video was a response of him dropping his location. That's oh, this is where we're at.
Speaker 2: Nigga were outside, so he went out. So he was in the award.
Speaker 1: Show and dropped his location.
Speaker 2: He thought Offset was gonna be on the corner.
Speaker 1: Because Offset was popped it like I'm going to where's your If you tell a nigga in the streets to drop your location, we genuinely believe you're going to arrive at my location and get that.
Speaker 2: Med me outside.
Speaker 3: Even if you did that, where you fucked up was that you had some people around you that didn't even think to say, nigga, why are you on why are you going on social media with this?
Speaker 2: Well, he sent it back directly to them, which is crazy because I'm like, well, if the video got leaked, then what you said the yo?
Speaker 1: Yes, but no he was, but it wasn't. But it was because it was because it was because but it's because it was on social media. So in other words, what y'all saying is y'all think Offset is a bitch, and it's okay for him to do that, but if a real nigga addresses Offset, then he's a.
Speaker 3: Stupid I think everyone was wrong in this situation. I just don't understand any of it because I feel like, if he's protecting his woman, you didn't have to even get in the DM. If you really know who know who or who friends who, nigga, you're gonna get at that nigga when you get.
Speaker 1: To see you come Offset.
Speaker 2: Yes, Offset, but.
Speaker 3: Even for petty guy to get at this food, when you get at him, like, you're not gonna publish.
Speaker 2: So Offset wasn't. Offset was at the awards and the DM, that's what. But Offset was at the awards, So Petty wasn't at the award.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he said he dropped the location to come outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, nigga, why are we going outside because.
Speaker 1: You was just in my because you was just in my inside. But I'm not gonna fuck off my bitch opportunity.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you stills after Okay, this was he wasn't there. You know what I'm saying. They were at to be amazed, but I'm saying, when this stuff happened, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: Why would he think that he's just kicking it ideas.
Speaker 1: Around Because if you tell me to drop my location and I give you my location, I'm here, I'm assuming you're going to d but why you.
Speaker 2: Why are you dropping the location over at the VMA, Like, let's don't know I'm over here, Let's I'm pulling up.
Speaker 1: What difference do it make?
Speaker 2: How about I share my local?
Speaker 1: Why this? And this is my point, Like y'all don't know this, but the hate for Nikki and the love for Cardi makes you'll be biased. But this is the because I'm telling you like you have it one time, y'all, never one time said offset is a fucking cornball.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I said that he I'm listening. If he's there with a cornball, he's there with this cornball.
Speaker 1: He got a nigga. DM. If a nigga threatened you, and your nigga DM, the nigga threatening you, that's all you do, DM, You is your nigga.
Speaker 3: Cornball, I would have to say.
Speaker 1: So it's all set of cornball.
Speaker 3: I guess we would have to say this.
Speaker 1: But y'all was so certain Patty was a cornball.
Speaker 3: For that was real cornball ship. I'm sorry. I just that really just took the cake for the whole situation. Yeah, it was all.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question. Right, Let's let's talk about your protector, Brett. Let's say, can't get right. It's like, nigga, you fuck him, old bitch, blah blah blah, nigga, nigga, niggas my location, nigga pull up. What would you tell your nigga would tell he show you, like, look this nigga talking about y'all used to suck around. I would not he showed to you and he's short to you. Hold up, No, no, no, no, no, no, he's show it to you. Protector.
Speaker 2: Can't get right out him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want my bitch back, nigga, want my nigga and nigga and we could get down for it. Nigga, we can, we can get out right and we can get down for it. What is your niggas supposed to do?
Speaker 3: You don't do what you have to do. I can't tell him.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna tell him no, don't do that, baby, stay here with me?
Speaker 3: I would tell him, don't even that, nigga't you know?
Speaker 1: Then he drop another message like bitch, you ass nigga, your daughter, whoever you like? Like I'm saying, he pressing it.
Speaker 3: Oh for real? I mean listen, would you let your nigga?
Speaker 1: Would you let your nigga risk it crash out? No?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want my dude to crash out, So you.
Speaker 1: Would tell you like, fuck that. Let me just so what I'm saying. You would be like fuck that fun what he's saying? He like, yeah, fuck you punk ass bitch and he just talking your mom.
Speaker 3: I would I wouldn't because first of all I do, it's not gonna even he gonna just do whatever.
Speaker 2: And he gonna.
Speaker 1: I mean, but what would you be saying?
Speaker 3: What would I say? I don't know what I was saying. To be honest, you just wouldn't want him to because I wouldn't want him to get in no trouble or like you know what I mean, or you know, I just wouldn't want anything that you.
Speaker 1: Know, or would you? Would you feel funny if he like, you know what, I'm not gonna even deal with this. I'm gonna spend my time with you. I don't care what he said about my mom and he just hang out like it never happened.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you wouldn't have been able to say that to.
Speaker 1: Me, like I'm not gonna risk my freedom to fight your ex nigga, He like, I'm just hang We're gonna go to the movies.
Speaker 3: I stopped talking to a guy and that told me some shit but whatever. No, yeah, no, he wouldn't be able to say that to me. But I wouldn't want him to get in trouble though, So I really wouldn't know to be honest that I definitely wouldn't want my duty to be in trouble because I definitely so.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't stop him, but you don't want to get him in trouble.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm aa do what I have to do because I don't want hm to get in trouble. But I know I couldn't say to him, all baby, don't you know, like forget that, don't I known't he I'm like this, nigga didn't call me a bitch ass. Nigga told me you want his bitch bag? Woo do you? Yeah, he gonna really trip.
Speaker 1: So he gonna turn into Petty.
Speaker 3: He ain't turn it into Petty though, He's.
Speaker 1: Just gonna crash out without nobody else knowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could probably eat for sure crash.
Speaker 1: He turned into Petty.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I mean, I don't know about what Petty would do. I don't know what Petty would really do. I'm just going out homiest Petty to be amazing. And Petty went outside with them and like, yeah, we're here.
Speaker 1: I guess you said drop my location. That's why I'm acting. I'm saying that so y'all so and this is the problem with being a protector for women, because y'all so full of ship. Forgive me, y'all are so full of ship that y'all y'all act like y'all okay with niggas. Oh, well, my nigga will never do this. But you don't want you if your nigga, if a nigga was standing in front of you, like here, fuck you, bitch, bitch ass bitch, and he like, well, come on baby, let's just walk away.
Speaker 3: No, No, I feel you. I agree, I'm not. I don't like this.
Speaker 1: I would he like, yeah, bitch, like bitch, you got a fat ass. He talking to you and your nigga, y'all protector right there, you're gonna be like and and he hit him, and he like you like, don't don't wish up the police right there, You're like, don't wish your freedom. Really, that's what we're doing now.
Speaker 2: I know that's like way extreme. Who the hell is down in there? Just letting a woman get called bitches and they it's just word, no just words.
Speaker 1: You wanted to crash out that y'all talking about petty because he's about to crash out over his bitch. This bitch worth one hundred million.
Speaker 3: I would have if I would have heard. It's not about it crash out.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that it's like he was.
Speaker 3: You on prohiation, you filming yourself with some people that you ain't supposed to be around.
Speaker 2: You're talking about he saying on your because that's his.
Speaker 3: Brother, he should he gonna be on house.
Speaker 1: Don't want your matter? Yeah, you don't want your nigga to walk off and be like, you know what, babe, we're better than this. Don't yes, I do you know what, babe, we're better than this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I would say no, I'm talking about your niggas say that you'll protest to say we're better than that. He's like, yeah, bitch, walking away with your fat You got a fat ass?
Speaker 2: But wait, why is why is you?
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody gonna do nothing?
Speaker 2: What's petty? Petty was threat and then Cardi who was threatening Cardi.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is what they said. This is what they said, which to me, this all goes down to the fact that forgive me for saying this, but Cardi and Nikki are bitches, like, not women, but bitch ass bitches. Like all that high power talking, you bitches won't diss each other and get cracking so we can get this shit out the way and move on. So y'all keep subliminately dropping a hundred fucking records dishing the shit out each other because you whole ass motherfuckers won't just get it on, which is what we all want to see. Anyway, at this point, you motherfucker Nikki didn't drop the thousand, hundred thousand subs, Cardi dropped one hundred thousand. Why don't you, bitch, It's just battle now, your niggas finna get into it, because you motherfuckers won't just battle, you splitting the female rap game up. Motherfuckers think they cool with Cardi. Motherfuckers think they cool with Nikki. So motherfuckers don't fuck with each other now. Because these two motherfuckers just won't battle and get it out the way. You would think a hundred million motherfucker's gonna die over, these two mother won't because they both marks. They marks straight up and down. It ain't nothing about it. I don't fuck how tough party seen. I don't give fuck how ruthless Nikki seing. They marks. They should have been got this ship out the way. I'd have dropped the disc if I was Niggi Mina dropped the disc on that bitch two days ago. Let's get this shit on. I'm finna put out a record, bitch. I'm gonna sell these records off your back. I'm going four tupac but.
Speaker 2: As as much as Nikki talks, you know, and as you know, why do you think that she hasn't put.
Speaker 1: Nikki five foot nothing. Nikki don't want nigga, don't want to kill nothing, to let nothing die.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the diss record though, she.
Speaker 1: Don't want to kill nothing, let nothing die. Even lyrically, Yeah, she don't want no smoke. That's just be popping it. It's easy to pop it and have your people food and all. That's another thing to step on that level. And that's what I told Cuban, And I'm like, cuz I'm not finish. That's what I'm telling Keybo, you know what I mean, Like, I'm not finna discut this is stupid. But that's also I'm not finna shoot subs at QB either. Oh you know, blah blah blah. I'm not doing that. But I'm just calling your hipocritical ass out brid that you full of shit because you're talking about Patty.
Speaker 3: Said how it would feel personally asked you.
Speaker 1: Would you stop your nigga from crashing somebody calling you a bitch in front of you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, hell no.
Speaker 1: You like beat his ass. I don't care if you go to jail.
Speaker 2: I do oh man, that's.
Speaker 3: Hard exactly because I would be like damn, and it's only worse.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is, I just feel like I guess it's like you don't need to be outside. It's kind of like how you know your situation when you ran up on dups and other dude crazy, yes, rest in peace and he pulled you in the closet or what that other room and he told you like, hey, this is the place of business. This is you know, x y Z or whatever. Like you you had to check yourself. I think that's where Petty needed to say. You know what, I'm still this is my wife.
Speaker 1: Is talking to me to make me check myself.
Speaker 3: And that's why I was saying about the friends. I feeling like if he had other people around him, Like.
Speaker 1: Why if you would let your nigga crash, Why wouldn't you think this nigga would crash over Nicki Minaj?
Speaker 3: You mean, I just don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just like you not.
Speaker 1: You don't got a hundred million dollars and so for sure your nigga crashed out over you. You might gotta you know whatever you got?
Speaker 3: He crazy about me, So I know.
Speaker 1: So you don't think Petty is crazy about Nikki. No, you just don't really like her. Nikki can't have nobody they really love.
Speaker 2: Her, You stupid?
Speaker 3: They married. I don't people relationships.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know them people.
Speaker 2: That's real shit.
Speaker 3: I don't get in people's relationships.
Speaker 1: My nigg crazy over me, but I don't know Patty might be comming.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how her man is about her. I know what he is about me. I can speak on my ship. I don't speak on other people's That's all I'm saying. I just don't. I hope.
Speaker 1: So, I mean he was gonna crash out, like yo, nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was feeling the risk it all.
Speaker 2: So he got one hundred and twenty days for it.
Speaker 3: He showed in ship proudly.
Speaker 1: And you know why because his motherfucking woman he about to crash out, is going to be comfort when he's during that time.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's that's just saying, your nigga, gon go to real prison, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't go to real prison. That's why I gotta be like, no, you know what, I got to be a bigger person. I can't you right, I can't be hypocritical no more.
Speaker 1: Gee, you got to be like you cannot do need you.
Speaker 3: We got ship to do that, dude, Okay, I do be a bitch sometimes. You know you never have you right, sir?
Speaker 1: What if he tells you and you're not telling him. You need to rise above him calling.
Speaker 3: It a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're better than this. I cannot go to prison again for this. I love you. We don't care that he's calling you a bitch, ass bitch. I can't you cool woo? That is hard nigga call you a bitch? Ready like yeah, bitch, you know nigga right there and be liked ignore him, read ignore him? Asia?
Speaker 2: What nigga?
Speaker 1: What imagine? His response was like Asian, we're not gonna we're gonna pay him no mind. Coulda get in our car and go home. You're like, yeah, you better go off, bitch like you mean nothing. We're getting in our car going home. What you respect him and seeing he's an honorable gentleman who's not willing to risk his life. He's gonna beat it. Y'all full of ship.
Speaker 3: I don't listen, I pray, I don't know none of those type of situations.
Speaker 2: You know, I want him to be the bigger person.
Speaker 1: It's god damn.
Speaker 2: And I just went through a situation where I was like, okay, but then when I thought about ourselves, he.
Speaker 1: Was defending the following week.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I mean the whole thing is I didn't get involved in it. I just let him do what he needed to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Why you didn't get involved, Well, you didn't care about it. Your freedom, babe, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't need to get involved. I'm gonna make sure that you know a situation straight. But you gotta handle his business.
Speaker 1: But hey, but you ol nigga could have got a hundred different y old nigga thind got one hundred and twenty days for the same thing.
Speaker 2: He could a better decision.
Speaker 1: Your nigga could have made the same decision. What if he got one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Twenty days, that was the decision that he made.
Speaker 1: So why do you got to call another woman's protector corny for protecting.
Speaker 2: The whole social media on? Why? My thing is you already.
Speaker 1: Know he's protecting our honor. Okay, let's say one lie, Let's say let's say yo, let's say your nigga don't actually fine.
Speaker 2: So are you getting on Live and you somebody hit you up and somebody saying where you at or whatever? You're gonna get on live?
Speaker 1: You asking me?
Speaker 2: I'm asking you a question, and.
Speaker 1: That nigga all said would have been the second dead migo. You know what, stop forgive me. Shout out to the migos, but.
Speaker 2: Please forgive me.
Speaker 1: I'm not with none of that ship.
Speaker 2: So then why are you over here?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, because he's protecting he's he's the protector of Nicki Mina.
Speaker 2: That's fine, you're protecting you with Nicki Minaj and off set hit you up. You're not getting on Live to address this, nigga.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to get behind guns.
Speaker 2: So then you already know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: But I can get caught for the same murder and get life, not one hundred and twenty days. Would that make me better?
Speaker 3: But don't know yourself. I mean it doesn't.
Speaker 1: So then at which point do you want y'all protecting.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the way here, we're not saying he wasn't supposed to protect. We're just saying he's corny for being on ig That.
Speaker 1: Was the smartest thing he could have done.
Speaker 2: So he gets one hundred and twenty days and.
Speaker 1: Sit down because of the rest of the shit come with bullets. Okay, so that's like one hundred and twenty years, one hundred and twenty months.
Speaker 2: So he already knew what it was.
Speaker 1: And he went out protecting.
Speaker 2: He already knew who it was. He basically like, Okay, don't try me because I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nigga, you want my location here? It is what's having the nigga we around here.
Speaker 2: But then oh boy, then his homeboy the next day, like I saw him like on live. He like, oh, I don't know about I don't even know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know which is what You're like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it was.
Speaker 1: Looking crazy. Niggas probably was high. What's up with it? Gla double dollar sign the shot that's right Glasses Malone and on motherfucking September twenty second, I'm dropping my new album cancel these nuts. But for anybody that want to support right Now hop online, go to the cryptstore dot com. That's right, the crypt Store th h E c R I P S t O r E dot com and buy a physical copy right Now autograph from me right now. You can have it ahead of time before it's on all streaming sites. So social support to the real was you know what I'm saying, Jump on the cryptstore dot com and buy my new album, cancel these nuts, buy it right now before it drops online September twenty second. Yeah, the cryptstore dot Com. But I'm saying, I just think that there's a lot of responsibility in burden put on men by women when it comes to being a woman's protector. Y'all want us to think really fast about you know, the future and blah blah blah blah. When your honor is fucked with, you want everybody to its World War three?
Speaker 2: Reasonable, Like I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: So when the nigga walked up, it was like, yeah, bitch, I was talking to you with your old nigga right there. He'd be like, well he grabbed you. Come on, honey, we're gonna walk away. You cool. You a damn liar. Later on, you're gonna be like this nigga here, you didn't say that when that niggas calling me a bitch that day. That's what you're gonna say. That's for sure what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna agree with that message.
Speaker 1: You were not gonna like that when that na called me a bitch that day.
Speaker 3: I mean when I said that, when that guy pulled him, when I told you, yeah, he's like this guy just like stay out the way, like like nigga moved. Nigga did nothing.
Speaker 1: I thought about this, did that? I remember hearing that story later.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell y'all on here. He remember.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 3: We were talking about how you remember that?
Speaker 2: Give me a little bit.
Speaker 3: It was with me, was talking about where we was at. We was at a show.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta talking cold.
Speaker 3: It was at a show. I can't remember. Oh it was a problem show.
Speaker 2: Okay, problem show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was problem show.
Speaker 2: Where damn word it.
Speaker 3: I can't remember where it was, y'all was so long ago, but it was. It was problem with show. McKinley was there. You remember that and what.
Speaker 2: Happen all there?
Speaker 3: That's the day you I think you lost your phone? No, your phone was dead that whole day.
Speaker 2: And wait what happened to?
Speaker 1: Somebody told somebody she was dating somebody. I was marked by a bigger nigga. Yeah, like to come talk to brit Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember you've been something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I see. This is the funny part. I was dating a girl and I was at Toxic the day party and it was a big old like this nigga. I'm six three trans parents. This nigga was like six six three sixty or something and he was built and he's seen a girl I was with. That nigga walked up. I thought to myself, like, they look she was like, oh, I know him. I thought to myself, if this nigga say anything, he gonna have to whoop my ass today. He walked to Me's like, oh, what's happening with your glasses? You know? Man? I know you know, I know the girl you is at for sure cause it's but I'm thinking to myself like, this big old nigga could have just did me funny. And I'm glad he respected me because she looked like, oh this nigga have respect for this nigga, you know what I mean? So that that looked cleaer like. It was like, so I remember to this day when I see that football nigga, like you're a player, cause I'll kill a nigga for you. And I was thinking that day. I would have killed you if you had tried to embarrass you. For sure. There's a lot of pressure on a man being a woman's protector, and y'all full of shit. And I hate that about y'all. I hate that you want every decision to be the right decision. You want your honor protected, but then you also want us to be smart, which your honor is just pride. See, women don't Women don't need they have honor, you know what I mean. I don't want your honor insulted. Somebody walk up like you talking all that ship read. I don't care if a nigga walked up like, yeah, bitch, what's having it, bitch? And you with your nigga and he's sitting right there, he like, well, we're not gonna pay him any attention. I'm not gonna risk my freedom. We're better than that. I'm not gonna risk my freedom.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna risk my freedom.
Speaker 1: What if the niggas starts just whipping your ass and he make you take your head.
Speaker 2: Up, Oh my gosh, what nigga.
Speaker 1: Just jump on you like nigga, fuck you, nigga. He just slap you. Do nothing, line her, line her up, nobody, line her, line her up, line him up, line him up red, and he let you throw. It's the head up. You gotta take your own fau.
Speaker 2: We don't have some problem.
Speaker 1: I bet I will try to. I will kill him right, why you like? Baby? It was a head of face you just I served. It was a head of faith. Man, you just lost you. You know you was popping into him and he's popping to you and y'all just lined it up and you got beat up. I couldn't jump in it. His head up.
Speaker 3: Stop, it's just making that ship sometimes.
Speaker 1: Obviously these are these are exaggerated situations, but these are the situations that happen.
Speaker 3: I mean, things can't happen, But damn.
Speaker 1: Like niggas can't hop in your d M and be talking crazy about they.
Speaker 3: Can, but I still shot. Yeah, that's just crazy. Motherfuckers. They don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: What don't they give a fuck about?
Speaker 3: They don't care, Like if you're in a relationship or whatever, they're gonna say some sly shit in you d M with the quickness.
Speaker 1: And your nigga shouldn't say nothing.
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 2: I also react off for everything. I'm not like I meant that she gets.
Speaker 1: That's not my don't try to bring me into this ship. I told you, I'm gunning the nigga down. Nigi all set to be in trouble.
Speaker 3: Listen social media, so I don't. I don't have to. You don't have to respond on like, man.
Speaker 1: I'm not letting you get none of that ship off if I know, if I know you, nigga, you're gonna have to be accountable.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, something like that, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't even fuck what you said, like off setting them off setting them dms like yeah, nigga, you niggas, bitch, nigga, drop your location. You niggas ain't serving nothing. Oh you're gonna be the first one today, sir shout out to set because said is my guy. But like feel me like this, this, this is this all comes with being a woman's protector. Mind you y'alls calling petty corny. But it's like he only into this ship because it's broad and the other bro won't get into it. They won't go you over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, It just he shouldn't have been on I g live getting that off set. Why you didn't send him a private video?
Speaker 1: I mean I send him anything? Probably why like you want an issue.
Speaker 3: Shit, I think you should just did what he needed to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying, let's say he does what he needs to do. Now he gets thirty years, y'all be like, but then.
Speaker 3: Don't get nothing at all?
Speaker 2: What you thought, what's gonna happen when offset pull up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you said you said you're gonna get ten years. You said, don't do nothing at all. But look what you're saying. If somebody was disrespecting you, and how you want your nigga to hold your honor down?
Speaker 2: Yo, So you basically saying, okay, so he know that he might get some time to me put this on ig Live and then guess what your honor is gonna find out? I M get one hundred and twenty days. Like no, I just think regardless of what like, I think there.
Speaker 1: Was a bunch of drunken high niggas who was in their feelings because they was on DM popping it, so they kept it on social media.
Speaker 2: That's what I think that went send him a DM direct.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I'm here. Maybe they wanted everybody to know.
Speaker 2: I don't exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the problem is what difference do it make? It ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Probably want everybody to know. But you're on probation. You can't even what you doing.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares. Okay, you wouldn't care if your nigga was on probation. If a nigga called you a let's say nigga, let's say your nigga's on probation.
Speaker 2: This is business at the same time, it's personal, but it's also.
Speaker 1: It ain't business. If a nigga getting personal you say so. If you at work and shit and your boss like, yeah, bitch, do your job, well, it's business. Ain't no fucking business. If you start if your niggas start talking, If a niggas start talking crazy, you want your nigga to stand up for you, don't front That's why I don't get the hypocritical part of it. Y'all fronting. You want your nigga to stand up for you almost at all costs. But y'all get on and look at other niggas standing up for gruds and LIKEA did, it's stupid ad.
Speaker 2: He went about it. It's just the whole I line.
Speaker 1: If the nigga shot all Set over that and y'all find out he shut off set because all Set was in his dems talking crazy, but he's stupid. He threw his life away because offset was in his dims. Nothing is gonna make sense to y'all. But if but if was, But if a nigga was either one of y'all DM calling y'all bitches, yeah, bitch, fuck you bitch, and they know your nigga. You are lying to say you not gonna show him that this person is disrespecting you, and you are lying to say that you're gonna tell him not to do nothing about it. Baby's gonna be okay. And you lying if you if he told you and said, hey, you know what, don't worry. This is just social media baby fucking him. He would never say that in real life. And he keep hitting you and harassing you, leaving bitch in your comments.
Speaker 2: Yes, he hit you, and you might not even you might even respond just blocking.
Speaker 3: It like him in my face disrespecting me. Yeah, I will feel something, even.
Speaker 1: On social media. You're gonna feel it if he leaves, if he going under all your pictures like yeah, punk ass bitch, the.
Speaker 3: Midget bitch gim me once and said some super shit and not ignored to me, never said anything else to me. Ever again, I would not tell my dude.
Speaker 1: So this is a long standing situation between them. This ain't a one time thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, a long time. This ship give for sure after a while, because now it's becoming like harassment, Like now you really really.
Speaker 2: Got a social media Now it's harassing.
Speaker 1: Doing it so Instagram.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just come from old school, like.
Speaker 2: You're going online and you're gonna get that somebody own line.
Speaker 1: I'm finna get one hundred and twenty years. Is that I'm not finish get one hundred and twenty days in no mansion. So you still won't be saying the same thing about me anyway. You ain't gonna be like, man, that nigga help me down. Know you got that hundred twenty years. You ain't gonna be coming to see a nigga in president.
Speaker 2: He helped me down, he got one hundred and twenty years.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: She would not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna move on to get your new nigga. Why would I do that, because that's what y'all gonna do.
Speaker 2: Nah, you help me down? Lies one hundred and twenty years live. I did that for me.
Speaker 1: Lies. Come on, Dave, I got to move on with my life. I met this guy the other day, bought me a Coca Cola. He brought me.
Speaker 2: Would you want your girl to to do the time with you or you want them to move on?
Speaker 1: I want her to move on. Really, I'm in Listen, man, I go to jail. I'm gonna give me a jail bitch. Not like in jail.
Speaker 2: Jail bitch.
Speaker 1: You know the girls that be at home that like jail niggas. I'm not gonna turn the regular woman into a jail bitch. I'm gonna find me them girls to be right. Niggas that's in jail.
Speaker 2: It's really men that do that. I mean women that do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give me a jail bitch, not like a nigga in jail. I don't like. Yeah, one of them like to that want to come visit. You know, it's always some holes to keep money on your commentsation. Niggas pass them around. I'm gonna give me one of them.
Speaker 2: Pass them around in jail.
Speaker 1: Well, because what happens is they don't make the relationship work, or niggas get out and then you know they're not finna fuck with them bitches when they get.
Speaker 2: Out, So then they go and they find them another jail nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why they like them because it's probably they maybe feel in control or something. I don't know. Give me a jail. Be writing me every week, sending me brownies and ship putting money on my bucks. Come and visit me every month, every every other Tuesday. I ain't getting their pregnant. We should have a baby, bitch, I'm in jail.
Speaker 2: Right, Why were you having a baby.
Speaker 1: Having jail we I'm wearing blue and it works out. I mean that having that jail winding picture where I'm wearing blue, that light blue dark blue. If she's wearing that white in front of that oversized reef. You know I'm talking about Britt laughing. You know this is true, that oversized reef.
Speaker 3: I had the more funny looking at us backgrounds and ship.
Speaker 1: Ye and they hold hands like both hands thigas a jail listened.
Speaker 3: To the it's real like three different really.
Speaker 1: Know them wedding days be one poles. The motherfuckers be holding both hands like they praying, but looking at the chill. They and she always wearing white, and that nigga be wearing that light blue tie and royal blue bob with them karate shoes. That nigga was in the streets. He's gonna cheat every day. As soon as that nigga come home, he gonna cheat every day. Real, break up with your stupid ass, bitch. Ain't no more peanut butter and jelly. Sound that shit real now, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That peanut butter and dope.
Speaker 1: But when you come home, dog, I think what would be happening when these dudes get with these jail girls. It's such an easier operation to deal with a woman when you in jail because there's no other brawls around. All you got to do is not be gay. As long as you're not gay, you ain't cheating. And I got homies that still cheating jail. They have other bitches coming. But for the most part, niggas ain't finna be super player in jail. Not niggas player. Card get cut down because ain't no bitch regular business. Ain't driving way up to no prison to come see no niggas. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's you gotta get your jail too, because they do it to where you can get like up to like three other three like three or four visitors at a time, depending on where it is and they'll let everybody walk in there to the back. So if you have another bitch and you will your your main bitch, come you in trouble.
Speaker 1: The same time, you gotta be the idess nigga to get caught cheating in jail.
Speaker 2: I think niggas always probably.
Speaker 1: I wonder if a nigga got caught in jail. Yeah, you walk in, nigga, you got this bitch up in here on this visit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that happens.
Speaker 1: You know they got that bus for all the moms and shore the girlfriends. Niggas, bitches get on that. You gotta be a cold player to get a bitch on that bus, dang, feel me, you gotta be a different type of protective. But that's just my point, Brett. I just feel like y'all be y'all gave that nigga a rough straw, and it's like his bitch worth a hundred million, Like if he feel like socially he want to hold his bitch down publicly, like yeah, I got my bitch back, and I'm making a fool out myself and I got one hundred and twenty days in the mansion. I just I don't know how corny that is.
Speaker 2: I mean his twenty days is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you I've got one hundred twenty months, one hundred and twenty years because I for sort of been looking for cuz, like you said, what that nigga, you're gonna do what to me? Nigga? He said, what about my bitch niggas?
Speaker 2: And you gotta relax, no, because.
Speaker 1: You don't want your niggas to be lea. Y'all dont want yall niggas to be lad.
Speaker 3: You don't really don't want you to do a damn.
Speaker 1: You want your nigga to defend your eyes.
Speaker 3: I just said, when if it's in my face? For sure, I know I'm a fucking be like what the whoa? Because I'm not even disrespectful to nobody like that. So for somebody even come at me like that, like I know you want all the smoke, and.
Speaker 1: So why not just talk your nigga out of it? Hey, you know what, baby, it's not worth it. I need you in my.
Speaker 3: Life really right, I should be that way.
Speaker 1: You're not because in jail, why not why not walk away?
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's not worth it. I mean I told I told I told my nigga that, I said, you know, you could have just let him be Well, No, actually I didn't. I just told him that he didn't have to I didn't. I didn't. I just told him that he didn't have to tap him as hard as he did when when they started going, you know what I'm saying, when he said what he needed to say, Okay, I don't have anything to say, but you could have eliminated the situation because you tapped him.
Speaker 3: To me, he was in space though he tapped him.
Speaker 1: What was it over?
Speaker 2: So we were at the Raider game. We're sitting in our and I don't know if the guy was drunk, but it was crazy because when we were coming in in the entrance, this same guy was like smile and I wasn't in a like in a smiling mood. So I just kind of looked at him like oh okay, And then we happened to go up to our seats and a little bit later he comes and he's like, I guess, like seat ten, seat ten? Is this seat ten? Like he didn't say excuse me or anything like that. I wasn't really paying attention. So my dude's like okay, you know, he got up and was like, you know, scooted over. So the guy was a seat next to me, still empty. I guess that was his seat that I was sitting in, but I moved over. So the guy doesn't sit there. He sits in the seat over. So my dudes like, is at his seat? I was like, I guess he bought two seats. I don't know, you know, so it was whatever. So then he gets up and he leaves. They leave, So when they come back, they come back down the owl because the seats were in the middle of the owl when he left out, there's nobody on this side, so there's nobody over here. So when he comes back, he's coming from the opposite side, so everybody has to get up. And he's a big guy. He's a big guy, you know. So he comes, we all get up. So he this time, he sits in the seat directly next to me. So because he's big, his shoulders are wide and everything. He's in my seat. But I'm not, you know, I'm just like whatever. So I'm leaned into my dude and some my dude's like, you want to switch with me? And that's where I fucked up. Like I should have switched seats, but I was like thinking in my head, like no, because if this nigga leans on him, he you know. But my dudes like he wouldn't have done that because he would have recognized, like, okay, he's sitting there, you know. So I didn't switch seats. So he's leaning in on me, and I'm just like, you know what, I'm like leaning up, but I'm not tripping. I'm just because I can just lay my head on my juice whatever.
Speaker 3: But your dude saw that you were uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: He took it upon hisself, you know. So the guy like this, and so now he's turning So now he's turning around, turning around and doing all this, and before I knew it, he was just like ba man, I'm like hey, he like it was more like oh, like a oh, like a pop, like a pope, like a a but it was deep in his and so the guy he was like, hey, you leaning on my lady. And so the guy like turned around, looked at me. He was like, oh, my bad, whatever, right, everything, And I was like okay, cool, you know. And so then he turns around, he comes back and he looks and he's like, hey, but you didn't. You didn't have to tap me like that. So I'm just looking strap like why.
Speaker 1: You didn't say you know what? You need to de escalate this that.
Speaker 3: He was looking straight like this game is good? What?
Speaker 2: So he and he was like, well it's loud. How was I gonna get your attention? Like I gotta tap you? Okay? You know? And so he like, but you didn't have to tap me? Like no, he was like no, this was set it off. The guy said, how did you How would you like it if I tapped you? M So he got up, we can handle this what you're talking about? So you could tap me. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is crazy. So I'm just sitting there. My dude is up. My dude's up. Before I look over, he's in the ourway, Like what's happening? I'm like, so, mind you? We were sitting next to this because I wasn't looking.
Speaker 3: Where were you? You thought you was gonna disappear?
Speaker 2: So the guy, what are you doing? The guy? We had met this couple, and so the guy it's like, like, what's going on? He's like, go get him? Like he like, y'all could just sit over here. By me or whatever, right, so cause the guy, so he's like, no, come on, Like, my dude's like nah. So he's walking down. So the guy's like, well, you know, he's talking to mind. He's like, well, man, you know, I could have we could have prevented all this, but I mean he wants to fight. So everybody's in the ourway, like we.
Speaker 1: Want to see it right here.
Speaker 2: Whoo whoooo. He's like I tried to tell her. I tried to de escalate it this and now I'm like okay, so I'm just walking. I'm like, he has no idea, Like I already know. I'm just like okay. So we're I'm walking down the stairs slowly because I have on heels, and so this big dude he's still behind me and his homeboy. So I'm walking and I already know he's down there. So as soon as I come down to hit the thing, I go down a little and then I just scooed over. Well actually, when I get down to the bottom, I just scooled over, and the big dude come and he go over there and he like, yeah, now what whoop? Do whoop whoop? And next thing I know, like my dude just hit him like bow and he was like and he got back up, and then he said something else and he hit him again, and he hit the wall and he tried to like get up, but I think he got up too fast and then he just his knees buckled in like he hit the ground. Big ass dude. So my dude's phone fell and I hear him like, get my phone. I'm like, so I reached for his phone. A dude like gets up and comes and it's like, give me that motherfucking phone. I'm like, nigga, what is some dude I don't know who it was, like, Oh, hold up on me, hold up, because he was like trying to come at me. I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm like this is crazy.
Speaker 1: At once stop please, I hain't once stop please. Your freedom fellas none of that boy boy poper ship.
Speaker 2: And so by this time now I'm like, okay, this is this is crazy. So I'm thinking security would come by them. They hadn't come yet. So my dude, I'm like, let's go. Like, let's let's go. So we just start walking away. He's like I'm not about to run. I'm like, oh, we're not running we're just fucking and we literally just walked up out of there though, like, but he really like knocked him out. I was mad, though, I was mad, Like.
Speaker 1: She never stopped the nigga the whole time.
Speaker 3: She just looks straight. But I'm going.
Speaker 1: You didn't even say nothing.
Speaker 3: I would have tried. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, y'all, Like, this is the problem. Please don't. Don't risk your freedom, don't risk your really good job. Don't get yourself put in jail behind nothing. No, you let that nigga go out like Kenneth Petty and it could have cost Cuz his freedom. But y'all got.
Speaker 2: Such But I was upset and we talked about it. You was upset laster so fast.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't move that fast. You walked downstairs and everything. You follow the nigga to the fight. You never one time touched the nigga, like baby, do not risk your freedom behind this dumb ass ship with this man sitting next to me. Never. But you show had a lot to say after you knock nigga out. You need to control your temper. I know all the shit you were saying. You need to control your temper. You can't just be fighting people. You can't just but in your little your little vagina was so wet, he was so turned on. Got my back, my nigga, got my back, baby, My nigga loved like, Wow, let's go. You fit against a pussy tonight, boy, fred, I've been like that. You good looking Out for tuning in to the Note Sealers podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and I Heart Radio. Yeah