Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with your Reverend Doctor Nicole and Mike Sebastian, known as the Dream Team, are a psychologist and sociologist. They met in a dream three years before meeting in the physical world. They teach people how to dream signs and intuition, to decode messages and the mission and life for higher awareness and empowerment. We're going to start tonight's program with Nicole. We'll bring Mike in at the half and then both for phone calls. Nicole, welcome, How are you hey? George?
Speaker 3: Really good, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Things are great and glad to have you with us and Michael. And you've got to tell us this incredible story how you met him in a dream.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just something something Well, let me just back up a bit and I'll say when I first saw him, it was an intuitive, gut feeling. It was screaming, soulmate, soulmate, soulmate, you're gonna meet, You're gonna marry each other. You've got a whole mission together. Then I actually asked Michael out and he's twice my age at the time. Okay, so everyone thought I was crazy. So we ended up, you know, getting engaged in ninety days, married in nine months, and now we're going on, you know, twenty eight years together.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: But now Michael had the dream of meeting me five years prior to meeting me in the physical I even had on the same purple outfit. I was a fitness trainer the whole nine yards. And then when we actually met, he had deja vu, which is French and it means forgotten prophecy, forgotten dream. And then the whole thing downloaded. We compared notes and voila.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic, It really is. How intuitive is Mike. We'll get to him next half hour, of course, but does he have that gift?
Speaker 3: Oh as much? As much? Absolutely, and anyone can cultivate it, then that's the big deal. And the tools that we teach offer that.
Speaker 2: So and how did this all start for you and him in this arena of helping people as the dream Team.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so glad you asked, because that's exactly with my gut feeling his dream and then signs as another confirmation we realize this is an entire methodology that people can use twenty four to seven. It's on autopilot. Even the atheist dreams every night, George, regardless, And it just doesn't matter. It's on autopilot. Once you recognize and cultivate and start using the tools. Really, it's an experiment. You know, you have a gut feeling, you see how it turned out, and then you see what happens. Then you start building the bicep or the muscle. You get confident. Then you start relying on these tools, and through track your data, you realize, oh my gosh, this is legit, this is prophecy, this is daily, this is ongoing.
Speaker 2: Why don't we remember our dreams all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it takes a little. It takes desire number one. Okay, you know we sometimes we remember, sometimes we don't. We usually remember the nightmares because they're so graphic. But most people disregard the old maxim Oh you know, oh honey, that's just a dream. Go back to bed, and we're brought up that way George, yea, And really it's no, Oh my gosh, there's a dream. Let's talk about it. Let's discern or decipher the message. Because it's about our daily life and it's providing us with guidance. So it's it's important. But we've been trained and taught early on to forget about it. It doesn't mean anything, and I think that's a big part of it. So once you understand, oh, there's a reason, and then you follow that up when you do start.
Speaker 2: To remember, do you find Nicole that nowadays people are getting whacked out, they're just acting weird.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yes. And you know, being in the field, I work with clients on the regular with our business and as a psychologist, so I've been dealing and you know, I've done this for twenty five years, so I've seen the progression. George. I've noticed, like things are not what they were. People are at a much different place. And you know, we could say, well, it's the Collie yoga, Okay, we could say karma is speeded up, it's darker than it's been, and it's heading in that direction long time to come. Nothing's happening tomorrow by any means. However, you know, this is where we're headed. So people are in dire straits. Really, they need different tools, George, They need different tools. The same things don't work like they used to. You can't rely upon things like before.
Speaker 2: That's true. You and Michael established a modern day mystery school.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's our favorite thing. And you know we put all this under the carapace of that of the of you know, Divine Guidance Institute, Modern day Mystery School because again with the twenty four to seven dream signs, intuition for everyone, no matter what one's faith or lack thereof, And it's really about survival using the tools. They're ancient tools. We used to use the oracles and the sign read the signs and all of this long time ago, even going into war in battle and they would consult their oracle, et cetera, et cetera. And you know, the whole methodology is based on trust yourself, meaning it's alwaysin. You needn't go anywhere else. And there's a certain methodology you can follow and a confirmation a way to confirm your data.
Speaker 2: Will it calm people down?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, indeed, several there's there's an actual tool we have. We call it one step solution, one step therapy, et cetera, et cetera. There's one tool for that specific but in general, the more confident you are, there's more serenity that goes along with that. The more uncertain there's more negative energy, so it kind of goes hand in hand.
Speaker 2: George, interesting, how long do the mystery schools last the curriculum?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, it starts immediately because it's the twenty four to seven and it's within so it's not like you're gonna we just merely we are tools they bring awareness to and they start cultivating it immediately. So and it really it depends on how I said. I would say how disciplined one is, because you're going to start with the tools immediately, and we're going to share these tools on the call, so they don't need to come to us to do this, which is really cool. Hence, trust yourself and get them rolling tonight on the call with the tools, and they're going to notice things. I remember where I had a call or an email from one of your listeners years ago when we were on the show. I still have the email. Bottom line, he said, Oh my gosh. Once I started using that Hue technique, I haven't remembered a dream in forty years, and last night I remembered a dream. We're talking twenty four hours from your show using.
Speaker 2: A tool Fanta and refresh everybody about the Q all right?
Speaker 3: The hue is an ancient toning technique, if you will. It's a vibrational rate of certain frequency. It comes from the word human. The word human actually means God man or God within man, ancient sacred word. It's in most of the texts, the Kabbala, the Bible, the Koran. It's the Freemasons, the Masons, it's their secret word Q. Anyhow, you simply just say Hugh out loud or silently, and bad vibration takes you to a whole another level. How often daily, daily, five to twenty minutes, maybe two ten minute episodes a day, whatever works for you personally.
Speaker 2: And it makes you feel better, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Instantly? You can feel the vibe. It shifts immediately.
Speaker 2: It's like a tuning fork. It tunes you up.
Speaker 3: You got it, just like you're gonna, you know, give your car a tune up and change the spark plugs. Exactly. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable it is. And as a psychologist, are you seeing more anger with people?
Speaker 3: Oh? Heavens yes, heavens yes. And if they don't have the bandwidth they used to have and there's a lot of self righteousness right now. So people feel that it's valid, that it's valid to be mad, to be angry, and it's and it's okay to to kind of uh, you know, reveal where they're at. And you know, I always say you have a right to feel how you feel and to think your thoughts. But here's where the right ends. You don't have the right to allow that to impact another human. You're entitled to do your thing, feel, et cetera. But to have it affect another human, that's where that's where the you know, the dividing line, and you violate spiritual laws at that point, create karma for yourself, all kinds of trouble.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable that this continues to fester out there. Is it getting worse?
Speaker 3: Absolutely as you see, you know, with the crime rates, the divorce rates are up. It's just it's pervasive, and that's why we can't wait. You know, to share the hue with your listeners tonight once again and give them some tools so they you know, these tools are free, they can carry them with them, use them twenty four to seven. They don't need a prescription, they don't need a psychologist or a counselor or a doctor. And that's the beauty of this stuff. No pill required, no therapist needed, and you just go to town with it and the results speak for themselves. They'll feel it, they'll know, they'll know.
Speaker 2: And a little more than a week, we've got the autumn equinox, don't we.
Speaker 3: Oh, we do next Saturday at two forty nine am Eastern time.
Speaker 2: It should be amazing. Why do you think that's so important.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, and this is ancient, ancient doctrine. Most people don't know this. Every solstice and every equinox, we are given a snapshot of our future for the next quarter. Signs, synchronicity, coincidence proliferate at these times, and if we pay attention and know how to dec toad them properly, you will get a snapshot of your next quarter. I'll give you a quick example, all right. A friend of mine, we were living in Phoenix at the time, and you know, she called me her palm tree fell over. She woke up in her front yard, the palm tree was laying on the ground. No storm occurred. She's like, what the heck I've said? Your life is about to be uprooted. Now, three weeks later, her husband got a promotion and they shortly after they moved across the country. So when you pay attention to these signs, and this is a real important key, let me just share this. How do you know there's a message? A If it's a coincidence, okay, b if it's something so bizarre, it catches your attention. And because it caught your attention, that's how you know, oh, my gosh, there is a message here. Not simply oh my shoes untied? What does that mean? No? No, no, no, very practical here.
Speaker 2: No. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in synchronicities. I've always believed that things are happening for a reason. What's your take on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, you know. We use the words interchangeably signed, synchronicity, coincidence, coincidence. And here's the thing with that. It's people think, oh, it's just a coincidence, and the keyword is just it's not just a coincidence. There's a meaning there. And that's why it's established as a coincidence to catch everyone's attention, to say, hello, this is more than just an event. This is something for you to interpret something to help you in your life.
Speaker 2: There's no luck behind this, is there?
Speaker 3: No, there's not. And here's a quickie Michael. On our first date, he was walking me back to my car and my license plate. This is when we lived in Austin, Texas KRW. The letters initials rather on the letters on my plate KRW. He didn't tell me at the time those are the initials of his ex wife k Arden. Yes, and he noticed it and he knew reading the signs because that was a bizarre thing that stood out. Oh my gosh, this is going to be a serious, important relationship. And then again, you know, engaged in ninety and married in nine you know, nine months.
Speaker 2: So when you went to school to be a psychologist, did they teach you about the dream state and things like that or is it just textbook medical Let.
Speaker 3: Me just say this. Number one, it's an elective, it's not a mandated class. And number two, they only get into the surface level of dreams. So so yes, because I took the elective. But everything I've learned, no, it's not taught at all. This has all been through twenty five years of cultivating data tracking, working with myself. Michael and clients and really tracking that data, like, you know, I had this dream and I think it means this, and then you see how it turns out and then you go, aha, that was exactly what I thought it meant and this was revealed. So it's through tracking that data that you really get confident into full knowingness.
Speaker 2: Nicole, what is the two step method to do code to dream? Oh?
Speaker 3: This is so awesome. It's so simple. All of your symbols are based on word association, meaning, you know, if there's a cat in your dream, what does a cat mean to you? It's real simple word association with the symbols. And then what's going on in my life?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What was on my mind? What was I thinking about yesterday? And that will clue you in immediately to the accurate message for you.
Speaker 2: When people dream about different things like they're running but they're not going anywhere, and they're falling but they never hit what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Running and can't get ahead so to speak? Is exactly that you can't get ahead, you're stuck in molasses. You kind of need to reevaluate, maybe change some things within your daily regime so you can get motivated, so you can get moving and the falling that's most often. Here's the thing. It's typically soul travel. We leave the body and we feel like we're falling when we come back into the body. And have you ever heard like you've been like at a you know, at your desk or on a plane and all of a sudden you kind of fall asleep and then you jerk and you back awake.
Speaker 2: You have that quick feeling.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, soul coming back into the body and it's a little misaligned. It's a hard landing boom. And Saint Paul spoke of it, George in the Bible, dying daily, and that's exactly what happens. We sleep, we dream, we leave the body every night, and you die daily. That's what happens upon death, the experience of death. That's why no one has to fear death. We do it every night, George, and it's fabulous. There's freedom and a lot of good stuff that comes with it.
Speaker 2: So thank god most of us wake up, Nicole afterwards, you recommend people write down their dreams.
Speaker 3: How come oh tracking that data? Everything is written Like Michael still has the dream and the journal. I could show you from thirty years ago, meeting me inwardly, you know, in the dream, and it's only for tracking that data. And I'll tell you this is how quick we forget. I've actually wrote down a dream in the morning, George, and then I actually went to work and came home. And then because I always interpret my dreams later, because you know, you don't have time in the morning, you know sometimes, So I'd come back and i'd open that journal and I wrote down a dream from a few hours ago. And I actually didn't remember that dream. That's how quick we forget. I actually remembered it, wrote it down when a few hours passed, and then forgotten. That's how it's such a different vibrations. That's why we write it down number one. So it's tracked and written. We ground the energy, you ground the circuit. Then you decode it and you write that down. You give it a one liner, you highlight it. We call it dream tracking. You come back, you flip through your journal quarterly or monthly. You'll see all the all the prophecy and all the knowingness that was revealed. That's how you build that confidence, and you'll see it's a whole tapestry guiding you ever so gently down your path.
Speaker 2: Well, and you are right. If you don't write it down quickly, you do tend to forget it. Even though you remember it when you wake up. It drifts away pretty fast, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're different. They different vibration. George's about vibrations, And yeah, it's it's one that's just so so different from the physical reality. So ye adds real hard.
Speaker 2: I had one but that I should have written down a few days ago that I can't really remember anymore. But all I know is I kept dreaming that it just never ended. It was a dream that went on forever. What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this. Can you remember the feeling that went with it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't upset. It was more of feeling confused, and I just remember myself being in a vehicle and seeing all kinds of signs all over the place, street signs and stuff that didn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow, wow, Well, you know what I actually really feel It was a prophetic dream of this actual conversation, because we're talking all about signs. Your dream was all about signs. You were in the car traveling, and it went on and on and on, and it was showing you all the signs that we received on a daily, ongoing basis, So if it were my dream, it would have been a prophetic snapshot of this call, all that were on, and the importance of signs for you and for all of us.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more