Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, have you watched Sirens No Good?
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I finished watching.
Speaker 1: Oh, I watched like half, maybe not even half of the first one. I'm like, I can't tell if I'm gonna like it.
Speaker 2: You're it's good, it's on my Oh. Hannah goes yes, so good and faith I can't ever say I don't know. I actually don't know how to pronounce her last name. She's everywhere. She is in that one Netflix show, but then she's like been in you know, literally she's I just watched the movie with her called The Drop with a Brendan I'm gonna I don't know name. She was in The Perfect Stranger. Yeah, I mean so much. I was like, yeah, she's blowing it up. She's good though. I like her. I so I saw that. I was like, I'd like to check it out. But I am so behind on so many shows because I'm in I watched four seasons right now with so good Steve Carell. It's funny, it's very real for is fiction, like as you know, like it's not real, but it's very real. I'm a big Steve Girl fan. I think he's so Yeah. I ran to him a Starbucks one time and.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, I was like one of the first time I was fun and he was so like nice. Yeah, So I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like it when it matches what you think they would be.
Speaker 1: And I really do comedy at yeah something. Yeah, that's cute. I just remember that was a fun star saying yeah.
Speaker 2: Like that, it's funny. I was just talking with girlfriends. Any. I kind of hate it for up and coming actresses and actors right now because if it's a good cast, I'm in on the show.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of those recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Kate Hudson done, I'm in you know, Steve Carrell was in that one. I'm like sure, but that Sirens was really great. They say, hey, hey, that's the whole point. Okay, it's like a thing in there and you're like hey, And I was like, oh, hey, can you guys start calling me Kiki tablet. We'll talk about another time. Hey, how do you guys doings go on? Good?
Speaker 3: I'm good. We don't sound.
Speaker 2: I do have something I'll probably bring to the podcast in maybe a week or two. MM. You're letting it brew. You're letting it simmer. I'm letting it actually breathe instead.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm gonna do that. Therapist Sam, he's been online one this morning, so we're chatting it through. Who's it about? Kid? Husband? Neither neither. No, So let's just let hate that. This is what you do to us, Cliffhanger.
Speaker 3: Are we already online about it?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, No, it's I just I just want to give it a minute before I give it, like, yeah, I'm giving it real air before we give it on air, because sometimes it gets a little it's layered.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Love Amy, she's an organ right now. Yeah. She thought of me last night, and so when I text sent her a little voice note in some sort of desperation, just like need some clarity or somewhere to bounce this off of, she was like, I thought of you last night, And I think that's usually when God is like speaking into a situation. So that feels good. Yeah, I'm excited for summer, so that's what I have. I actually don't really have a wine about it either, because I just love summer and I'm excited. We're not doing camps, really, we're just going all in. Is that I feel like I'm the odd man out.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's been fine.
Speaker 2: It's been two days.
Speaker 3: I mean it hasn't been that long. Yeah, it hasn't been that long. We haven't had that much so, like one of my kids has gone, so it really hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Are they camping? Does anybody can do you care? We're doing a week of Christian camp. It's like an outdoorbe a deer run. Oh yeah, yeah, so it's we're doing that for a week. When is that? And have been something? Okay, it's a week in June. So is this the first time? Yeah? And they just go all day? Yeah, okay, are you nervous about ticks?
Speaker 3: Oh, they'll have ticks for sure, that's fine.
Speaker 2: They just had to get a tick off of Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've already had to get ticks my kids this summer.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is that? And then everywhere they're wild Dramatic experience. Love is doing a fine arts camp. That's yeah, so you are doing a camp. It's our first only camp, but like that's it. And it's at the same time as like Leggie's Little Summer Baseball and then that's a wrap for summer activities like in summer baseball's like three weekends. So I like that, right, I know, I'm like excited, Guys, I don't know why. I just need the weather to get a little warmer.
Speaker 3: I know I haven't loved that. It hasn't felt like summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for me, I'm kind of like, I mean, i feel like I've been inside me. Ramsey's had like a little softball camp that's been a couple hours for like three days, but like she wants to go swimming every day and I'm like, it's freezing.
Speaker 2: We're classify as a camp. I mean, you know a camp. It's like you have a done ball and a flashlight and hoping Jesus.
Speaker 3: And any of those kind of camps.
Speaker 2: Doing a sleep away next year because that's the first year that you can do a sleep away. Yeah, it's fourth. What do you feel about that? She wants to so like, absolutely, that's what you want to do. Is it far? No, it's just Dear Run. If anyone she's at her vacation home a Deer Run there's their residence. I love that, though I'm excited for she actually wants to do well. I saw the cabins there. We just did a camp a day camp for school, and I saw the Cabins and it's like love was like, now, tell me about these cabins, and they, oh, you went to Deer Run. Yeah, like the day Okay, I've never been. Oh it's so it's cute. It's literally out of a movie. It makes me want to go to camp. It made me want to like plan a camp. Well, so I started watching shows with Jolie and Jayce, you know, because they're always watching the same ones, like Jase wants to watch The Sonic One. Uh, Jolie, which one does she she wants to watch some like zombie Land thing. And so I'm like, guys, two really good movies. I need you guys to watch. So we watched The Parent Trap all fun and it was like introducing Lindsay Lohan to watch that. Now. I was the only one that ended up watching both movies because it's like they're they get bored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get bored with those older movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried to not retain their Julie a little bit, Jace again a little bit, and then it was like done. But then we watched It Takes Two, you know, Gutenberg, who I just did a movie with, and so, which by the way, comes out June seventh on Lifetime. Check it out. Uh so, but that movie was The Camp Yes with the Girls, and I was like, oh, this would be so I never got to do that.
Speaker 3: I never had either.
Speaker 2: I did like as I got older, Margie Man Camp Across Country Camp. That's cute. That's cute. It's not really what you want to say.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It sounds like maybe what else would you like to say about No. I love that band camp going. I mean I opened it wide open anybody anybody I haven't.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: A character based off of it for you know, and no backbracee band camp. I mean, guys, if if ever there was a time to just live in. But that's great though. It's better than being on video games all day. Builds character absolutely being on video games.
Speaker 1: I love how they can't take because you know, most of these Sleepway camps they can't take their phones.
Speaker 3: So that's what I also love.
Speaker 1: Like for the older ones, like Caiden's done it every year until this year, he won't do it this year. Emmy started probably about fourth or fifth grade doing one, and then this summer she's just gonna do like a regular church camp.
Speaker 2: But we need to actually do the Sleepoy one next year at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see Ramsey do it.
Speaker 1: Like Emmy and Cayden were like, Peace, don't need to call you for a week. I am fine, Ramsey, I don't. I mean, I think she'd be fine. All my kids are pretty independent. She's probably the least. I still think she'd be fine. But like the others were like Peace and not even thought about it, Ransey, You'll be interesting to see if she would do it.
Speaker 2: Love still thinks she's connected with the Umbilition, definitely, not that that would be like great pick me up at too pm today sounds great. Yeah, interesting, we'll try it on.
Speaker 3: We'll try I'll try it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Very cool, very cool, very cool, very cool. Cram or anything. Any updates? I mean, I've got so I got this offer finally came in today.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And they're like, you start on Sunday.
Speaker 3: No, I can't. I just knew this was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Another movie. Yeah, are you leaving? No this guy, there's like, no, she's not leaving this. We've already agreed to do something else. Uh. It's a bummer because I wish I could say who the actor was. He's a very very well known actor and he's writing it, he's directing it. Problem is, there's only sixty pages, so it's not even a finished script. So I'm like, I had a call today with the person that was doing it. I'm like, okay, so we're gonna start filming on Sunday. Where is the rest of this? He's like, let me know if you have any questions. I was like, I actually have a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: Like how about the middle and the end?
Speaker 2: How does it?
Speaker 3: And oh my gosh what He's like, Well, that's.
Speaker 2: Just how he rolls like he's been doing. I'm like, I understand he is who he is and that is that's amazing and I would love nothing more than And he's like, and he said, if you don't feel comfortable with doing you know, he'll just start talking until because what he's doing is he's filming it like adolescents, so it's one camera, one thing. So he's like, the first scene is like an eighteen minute scene. He's like, so if you don't know your words, it's fine. He'll just keep talking and then you can catch up to it. And I'm like, okay again, in theory, this sounds great. I love this idea. Having said that we are this is Wednesday, okay, the twenty eighth, and you are starting shooting on Sunday. I need to at least know the basis of what is happening character wise, so that I can know what the hell I'm saying or when I'm I saying yes to yeah. And so that's a big trust fall. It's and Alan was on the phone with me because we had just finished playing tennis, and so I was like, I got to call this guy back because he's like wanting to book my Airbnb and he's asking that questions. I'm like, I would like to know how the script ends.
Speaker 3: I have a question, Like I would love to know.
Speaker 2: That piece of it, but they need to film around this very big A listers schedule, and in any other world, I mean, it would be like duh, we'll go do it. But I'm like, I can't go do that when I don't know what happens in the script. I can't leave to pack my bags and be like, what's the script? I may be surprised. I'm a little fascinated that this can happen, saying that's where I'm stuck.
Speaker 3: I'm like, does this happen?
Speaker 2: But because this person is who this person is, it can happen or just does this apparently? So but I texted my agent, I sent her a voice memo and I said, Hey, this is where this is at. And I I've said, I have now committed. Since you guys have been stringing me along this entire time, You've been stringing me along on the dates, I have said no to two things. My Lifetime movie wants me to promote the movie, and I've got another opportunity to do something a day in LA and so I have now committed to that. So if you can't work around my schedule, now I can't do it. You know, because he's like, well, sorry, these are we're shooting it in seven days. I'm like, my go but shooting what because TVD? I mean that's crazy. So yeah, so I'm like and if he but he doesn't understand why I don't want to do it. He's like, what do you mean you can't do it? I can't do it because it's like I also like, this person doesn't have a family as well, so I'm like, I've got kids. I have to figure out I'm like, you can't throw this on me and leave start shooting. Okay, so Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, sorry son in four days. So I'm kind of with the agent and so I kind of want you to take I know why you can't, but I oh, the agent said, She's like no, She's like, I agree with you too, take it. She goes, this seems I mean, I'll tell you all my phones recording. But she basically was like, it seems very chaotic and not how this normally would go, and for someone it should be more thorough and thought out. I just am actually floored that they can even present it and be casting for something that isn't finished, right unless that is well the characters. And that's the thing. Even when you read like the script, it's like the names are in there as the names, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Just like it's just and but here's the thing that the first there's no character name, just my name, Janna Kramer playing Janni Crame.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and it's again like it would be so cool and I wish I could say who it was because it would be freaking amazing and so fun. And I I just am like, I don't know how I can how I could do that? If I was I told Alan this, If I was a didn't have kids, didn't have anything else going on, why not do it? Go have fun? Go shoot this thing in a chaos and.
Speaker 3: Could be fun.
Speaker 2: Could be fun. It could be so fun and creatively. I would love nothing more than to work with an actor like that. It would be amazing. Having said that, I don't want only four days to prepare for something up against someone like that too. It also could be a disaster. Yeah, because I don't want to suck.
Speaker 1: When you have the first seventy pages, you can for sixty sixty Sorry.
Speaker 2: Ninety, we're missing like forty five pages.
Speaker 3: Do you like the script so far?
Speaker 2: It was not what the script was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: It was fun, totally different character. This just feels like a mad lib. I think, yeah, just stay home, honey, we need you here. So I think all that to be said is I think I'm gonna not do that one, which again is a bummer. But here's my question to you. Do I text this aless actor, So we haven't. We've only zoomed once. We have had a a group message between the one producer and him, but it hasn't really been a lot of common But now he wrote the script for us, and then this other Academy Award winner nominee for nominee who she's accepted the role. I know, this is like this, this is where it's hard. This is where I'm like, take it, figure it out.
Speaker 3: You can figure out the.
Speaker 2: Because I mean so she's agreed to play the grandma in it with him, and then me as that I would be. I was the girl that he left behind and he went to jail because he murdered someone. So it's like this whole like it's a big old I know. I'm like, it is.
Speaker 3: Like it's a thriller.
Speaker 2: Yeah to a list. I'm I'm like happy to be here. Can we reconsider you?
Speaker 3: Can you could figure this out?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna help you figure There's a piece of me though, that wants to And I asked Alan, I said, do you think I should text him and just say, hey, you know, thank you for first of all, loved what I read so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, real quick, he didn't write it and.
Speaker 2: It yeah yeah in real time, it seems yeah, in real time okay, So and he's in cans writing it so like he has a film that he's promoting in Cans right now. So there's a piece of me where So I got alan, I was like, should I text him and say, you know, from what I've read, I really like the script. What I'm being told is that you have to film in these six to seven days. Because I wasn't sure of the time. I have now accepted something that I need to go and do for a movie for us. Uh, you know, if the schedules able to move, would love to be a part of it, or you know, hope to work with you. I think I think if I don't do it, he'll never respond or be like because it's like I'm a dime a dozen. Yeah, that's you know what I'm saying, Like I'm a I'm a dime a dozen in this world right to him. But even then, hold hold on, hold on. We got to really think this is okay.
Speaker 3: This can't go away.
Speaker 2: We can only do someday to so we'd have to cancel La bib.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand that, but hold on.
Speaker 2: Where willing to cancel? This is different? No?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on? Where is it filming Georgia?
Speaker 1: Okay, I do think it's worth saying, hey, you know, I've committed to these things.
Speaker 3: You know I know?
Speaker 1: Or is there any way to work around them? We can cancel if we have to.
Speaker 2: Oh, honey, I'm excited for your next.
Speaker 1: I say that knowing that I came or get in there. It is definitely not want to you know me. If it's something I don't want to cancel, I'm going to say it's something you absolutely cannot cancel and you get to work around it.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you could and it would be okay.
Speaker 1: And I say that because I don't like the chaoticness of it, but that.
Speaker 3: Could be so good for you.
Speaker 2: I love the chaos for you. What is happening, exactly happen?
Speaker 3: Go do it?
Speaker 2: Who has life?
Speaker 1: You did a movie you were I'm sorry, but you were in where Bahamas and had to leave and get home, figure out your kids, pack a bag, get on a plane that night, and go to another movie.
Speaker 2: She does know, but that she did have a script from that. I understand why it all feels.
Speaker 3: We're going to start with the sixty pages, I think.
Speaker 2: And I'm going with you. Yeah, And I don't know what it is, and I suddenly people, I cannot wait to be there to support you emotionally, Georgia. It can be for you.
Speaker 3: I can need to do it.
Speaker 2: I actually was talking about you last night. Oh I know, he texted me. Well, they called me. Okay, they were on a walk listening to us. Okay, was that because we were talking a bad about country radio? A program director?
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 2: Program directors. I've in my phone, I've got the names and this ship we talked about. And I go and they're like, is this still Jannah? And I was like, yeah, hey, what's up. He's like, actually, was just talking to Chris, And I said and then my mind goes, oh but nothing, no, but truth. We're very honest. And I also said that, I said, you know, because this person is such a such a good dude and a like a buttoned up guy. He doesn't understand that their slimy ones out there, which I for him, right, I like it. But he's one of the ones where I'm like, would love to see you and your wife if you came in the nash and we're yeah, deeply. So that's like when I see what's his face at church all the time? Oh my goodness. He used to be the Norfolk pd UH program director John Shombi.
Speaker 3: Oh, he goes to church.
Speaker 2: He goes, he goes to our church. Every time I see him and his wife, like, I give them a like I love that lovely, Like he was a he was a good one, yeah, And Mike is a good one. Yeah, A good MinC. Yes, and we all need one of those. So anyways, Oh, it's really tricky these days. Anyways, I can tear any wonderful people. And they and we were talking about this, I'm going to leap this, get us back to your role that you're going to take. I'm so sity for you. I'm i gotta get my phone back to be like, wait a minute, maybe about it. We can pause for that. I was saying to them, this version of you, I said, you have to remember, like you know, Jana and I have been friends for a long time now, like twelve eleven twelve. I met you when I was doing radio so long long time ago, And I said, I've seen so many different versions of who she is, and I am, I'm so proud of the person she is now in a different way than as a friend, but just like I just really am. I love who she is now and I love who she's like invested in herself. I love who Alan brings out in her. And I texted you and Alan not too long ago and was like, I just really love that y'all found each other because we get Alan, we deserve him. It's been a long ride. And I was saying that, I was like, I just think Jana's in just such a different, sturdier place, and I think you could handle the chaos of this, and I think this could be a really good opportunity. These are the kind of things that I'm afraid hindsight are like epic because they weren't normal. Yeah, and I want it could be a train wreck.
Speaker 3: It could.
Speaker 2: But also that Alex said that my agent, she goes a single cam, not thought out. We cannot control the outcome of it like it is. It could be a mess.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's something to consider and conversation to have. I just my fear with what we were saying earlier would be that you are a diamond dozen with this actor. It would be great to be in with him if he is writing scripts, you know, all those things that you've already thought about, you know that are obviously also important to think about.
Speaker 3: But that's a conversation to have.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it could be a complete where you have no control and you're not proud of your work, I get that too.
Speaker 2: I just love a well rounded portfolio for you. You've done so much, You've grown in your career so much.
Speaker 3: And want you for other stuff, and that is why you take a lot of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not many people are going to move into the trust fall with him, right, This is a trust I mean, this is a trust fall. But this person, they are also trying to rebuild the reputation. They might not be back in as well, but people will watch because of that.
Speaker 3: You can help them.
Speaker 1: I don't know who he is, you do, I don't remember you know what name? I don't know Nate. I don't know anyone's names.
Speaker 3: Ask her. I don't know any actors' names.
Speaker 2: I just get the reaction from I'm gonna you guys, hid hide the thing really because you might be like, oh no, because okay, okay, okay, oh we're going remind me we're going.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I looked them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mom.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was like, what was that?
Speaker 2: I never can remember actors. We can talk about it, but our singers not actors. I I don't know why this seems very unbrand for me for this person. I'm unless shocked. I know, say, yeah, something person would do right, which is why all right, let's move on to one.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week Georgia, Carolinas.
Speaker 3: And then back on the couch. Okay, I was y'all.
Speaker 1: Nothing is more real than what just happened in the last time. I don't know how this is how we really knew this. I know, if you really want to see how it happens to convince Shannah she can do this.
Speaker 2: I just know we have such similar personality types. So I do like to speak a little life into you in those areas of nonstructure, because I know our default is structure, because that feels safe to us and responsible to us, and it is all of those things. I don't think there's anything wrong with the way that we like structure and prefer it. Yeah, but I also think sometimes you need the friend that speaks to your capability and like what could be good and stretching for you, and like you are just so talented that I like you, And I mean my husband wants to be your agent, like Preston Brust every time, like Kramer could nail this. Why doesn't she have this role, so like I want that for you, you would nail it, thanks, friend. Okay, all right, whine about it. You know what I don't like with my manager and your friend and friend books something and then tells me not to do.
Speaker 3: That, because that's how it happens.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I'm not surprised by this conversation in the least because when you don't get answers, you don't get answers. You don't get answers, you book something else. The answers come every time.
Speaker 2: I feel a great sense of comfortability and just validation that this is how your world is working, because this is how it feels at home for me all the time. And I'm literally like, can I plan anything and look forward to anything? It's so frustrating. I like it for you a lot, just not for me. Any whine about it for you. Whine about it, man, anything you want to share, you know, it's interesting. I don't know what I want to share about this. Maybe mine is a brewer too, but I've been kind of going through something and I don't Yeah, maybe I'm going to brew mine too, okay a little bit, But I will say I did start my period after twenty seven something day, So.
Speaker 3: You just skipped one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, And you're not in perimenopause. I don't know. I haven't heard back yet about my love work. Stay tuned. I really don't have anything to whine about.
Speaker 3: You don't sound convincing, but that's no.
Speaker 2: I really don't like. I don't. Okay, maybe I feel like you do, you know, I'm really I don't. I guess I'm not even a whine about it. But so we were in couples therapy. Oh kidding, no, and I she said something so she's new our couple therapist is new okay to you are new to us as a couple, okay, not new to the therapy world. No, no, no, no, okay. But she said something that I don't know. It kind of like it kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I want to know, but like a couple things. Yeah, and have you ever been in a couple's therapy session where you feel like they just target the girls?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where I'm like, but did, and I'm like, I will take accountability and right, But she said something to me where she was like, it's not like I was trying to we did a little exercise where she wanted to do something with him, and then I went we went out for like a little walk and in that moment, she said, when he was going through the things, She's like, you didn't reach over to like touch him or humphort. And I said, because a lot of times what I've heard, like other therapists have told me, let that person have the moment they're having. So when someone was to give someone like a tissue, they say, actually, don't offer the tissue because let that person it's okay for that person to cry. Basically, so of me handing someone a tissue would say like, you shouldn't be cry or something like that. Right, So another therapist in the past had like told me that, So I just when someone's explaining their stuff, i'd let them kind of have their moment. And she's like, and it's not that I was grading you, but I guess she's said grading you no, And she's like, but I just like I was surprised and it's not like you failed the test. And I was like, then stop saying you're grading me and failing. And I was like, she kept saying it. I was like, just because I didn't what did you want me to put my hand down? Like? And I was like, I was letting him have his But.
Speaker 3: Also shouldn't people be able to be themselves? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then also we were we kind of went into the fight like I wasn't ready to be warm to him yet in that moment. That's bizarre to me. So I didn't like that. But what bothered me, my real wine about it is I don't like to feel judged in a therapy room.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't. I would That would be so hard for me.
Speaker 2: It's a little judged. Well it's also just not helpful. Yeah, So I don't know. Maybe I guess I got to talk to Alan about and see, wouldn't really talk talk about it. Yeah, I mean I don't. I just don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, I've never I mean, couple therapy was always hard for us, but we are therapist a long time ago who we used to share. She actually really targeted him. I could even see it. I was even like whoa, whoa, whoa. But I did this, you know, like like there were moments where I'm like whoa, you know, she really did. And I didn't like that feeling. Even though in moments I was like, yeah, go me, you know, but I was like, this doesn't feel like fair, this doesn't feel in the middle, which I feel like you should be a you know, you should feel like that. I would think in couples therapy for the most part and then just help people figure it out, I would think, I don't know, couples therapy was never great for us because it always just kinda I loved ours, yeah, and maybe because we didn't have the right I mean, I know we did not have the right person, but I just that would not set well with me.
Speaker 3: I already struggled with.
Speaker 1: Doing therapy anyway, and if I felt like someone was judging me or grading me, or thought that I needed to touch someone when I did not feel like I should.
Speaker 3: Be touching someone, that would be a problem for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's so to me the difference, and I'm just going to say it the way I want to say, like, between a good therapist and a bad therapist in that moment, what I have experienced with our couples therapists, we am a so brilliant. Would she would say, I noticed when he did that, you didn't reach out. Why didn't you reach out, right, that would be because then you could have a minute like that. We came in and I felt, yeah, I was protecting myself because we've been in the moat, you know. Yeah, like because I'm the one, I get pretty guarded. We all know, and so like you know, it's that severe independent so I'm the one that kind of like it just walls up, you know. So she would even say to me, She's like, I did you want to reach out? Like did you what did you want to say to him? In that moment? There was not a test or well that just makes it. I mean, how can anyone feel safe in that space if you feel like everything you're doing is being analyzed? Yeah, that's weird. Yeah, I'm excited for you and you couples therapists and I know, right a bunch of newness.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you to talk to Amy about it.
Speaker 2: So did you know? I know Amy's like and off the recommendation, right, I mean, tidy up that resource page? True? Okay, yeah, don't be judged in therapy. We're judged everywhere. Can I just go to a safe place, especially when I'm paying you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes that yeah, yes, yeah, good Grace anybody else.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna let mines do too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm putting three weeks of.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a keyword? I mean I've talked about it on here before.
Speaker 2: Can you give one keyword? Yeah? Just friends okay and Cramer kids, friends both. Can I have your keyword because I'm gonna pin it. I always love a keyword. It's my favorite too. Just to see what it is.
Speaker 3: Did you just go into yours or was it something that's something different?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can, I can pull something different.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll work on that pin. I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know about that one. Okay, what's your pin? Well? Code word? Will? I don't know what do we code order? When you go listen to your message, you'll know too. You just were busy, so you didn't she you were recording. Yeah, mine will be nature code word, nature code word words, runnings okay, boom okay. Jane found a wish that she had an intimacy coordinator for her sex scenes. It's hard, how about okay? Can we've used different words? Come on? Everyone read the room. So when she was in Oh, she was at the Cans Film Festival. Uh, they're called intimacy corners. I wish I had them while I was doing sex scenes because it's hard, uh, trying to navigate.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I again, she was by the way, you just like move on from it.
Speaker 2: No, I did anyone else. I something keeps popping up on my Instagram about the Amy Schumer and what's his face? The wrestler sounds like he actually went inside of her. Wow. I don't know if that's made up or I just made I swear to you, I have seen something about saying that he actually went inside of her wow during the scene. Guy, that's called sex, And I know, But Jane said, what a difference it would have made in terms of my comfort to the outlet. I missed out on that one. It's even hard. It's hard to it's hard even to describe the difference when you're the only woman on set, literally the only that would be I mean, so we're intimacy coordinators like newer I've had. It's well, it costs money for production technically under SAG rules, I believe. Again, I believe you're supposed to have them on a SAG set, But I don't remember having an intimacy coordinator on Montree Hill. I would think they'd be newer. Maybe you do all this, this is a newer thing, and that when I was giving what's his face? You know that fake hand job in Entourage, I was just gonna ask about that. I mean, that was there was nobody helping me with that. It was me asking Jerry Jerry being like, so what do I I don't know to do? Do it like you know, and the guys, the camera guys and touch my upper leg. So I was like just rubbing his upper leg, which is so uncomfortable. But I will say, what they do do is they take everybody out of the room that doesn't have to be in the room, because there's normally so many people that are there that don't really need to be there. So like when I was having the intimacy scene, the intimate scene with Austin, when we were filming that movie and I was in my lingerie, there was in even people away from Video Village, Like there's only the people that have to be at Video Village are watching and then everyone else isn't in the room. But I mean, we didn't have an intimacy coordinator on that. I don't think it feels to me like it should be required. I think it should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. We probably need to figure out whether it is required or not required. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like I know that it costs money to production, which is probably why they don't do it. But I think there's something where again, just like in The Blake, it's like, we know we don't need it. Yeah, you and I can figure it out. I always just think you should air on the for example, like things that happen like that movie. You should always a production should pay for someone to just err on the side of just a third party. Yeah, like we had someone for the country h Christmas hump on, then Haebel thing, so like we have I love.
Speaker 3: Today to tell you. I forgot we were so many guys. You guys the hump on me. Please let the hump on they be.
Speaker 2: The title of this, but we have someone for that. And then she's like, are you comfortable if he puts his hand there, are you comfortable? And I'm like, and so it was the penis out when you rubbed the lake. I need to know that he was wearing boxers, but it was there. Sure, Yeah, that's right, take it out. Got it nailed that part. No, it's a where's the penis? When you're like, but I've had people that have to do the sock, Like if you're doing a butt, yeah, someone had to put a sock on a penis.
Speaker 3: Because you're showing the butt.
Speaker 2: Because you're showing the butt. But I will say this, when it comes to intimacy corners, sometimes it's even if you're not comfortable with the actor. I think an intimacy coordinator, or if you don't know the actor, like I knew Austin, I knew I could he can be like, hey, is this okay? Can am I okay to put yes? Like we we have that friendship. If I don't know someone, I would I would love and always probably want an intimacy coordinator. But if you are comfortable with the person, then it's sometimes easier than the coordinator being like okay, can he put his I was like, can we just like this is some realization? Just be there. It's all I'm saying, Like, maybe their role is different. Presence is just to be yeah yeah and let you guys work it out. But they could just be witnessed to you working it out. But I can't imagine back in the day, Oh my gosh, I don't the Wild West, Yes, especially for women. Lord. So there was a video, a viral video that came out is the French president. He's getting shoved in the face by his wife, Brigitte by The president forty seven later strugged it off and claimed the couple had just been squabbling. We're squabbling and rather joking with my wife. I'm gonna called Macaroon told reporters. I'm surprised by it. It turns into some kind of catastrophe, catastrophe where people are even coming up with theories to explain it. It's nonsense. What I think is nonsense is him just like clearly it wasn't just a little like to say that like you're caught, it's nonsense. Well, no, if you guys were just having fun, she wouldn't have completely snubbed your arm when walking down the right. She was pissed, right, you guys were in a fight. And I think what I would have appreciated is the honesty in that moment to be like like every marital couple, couple, we have our moments and then.
Speaker 3: Just happened to get caught on camera.
Speaker 2: The problem with it, though, is it is a piece of domestic I mean, it is domestic She was him in the face, so it is. And so that if you say it's anything but fun, it becomes a domestic violence.
Speaker 1: So that's how is that though even if it wasn't fun, can't someone say I was joking at any point and they put their hands on you, Like, I don't think that that's okay either.
Speaker 2: So it's just in fun that she put her hands on me. Well like when we're like, I'll be like, that's so different to me now, But I don't shove him in his face. Okay, we're let's say this is again, I am not like we know, this is just a discussion. If he is scaring me, Let's say we're playing. Maybe they were having a fun game of fucking hide and seek kind of playing right before the door opens. The door opens, and if he if we're playing, I will shove push in a fun, joking way because I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you scared me? What if you know? Again?
Speaker 2: Do I think that's it? But I'm just doing Devil's Advocate to what you said, in a playful way. Yes I would. I would push like that if if I'm like, you scared me, like that is in my nature of playing around to be like, ah to my.
Speaker 3: Husband, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: So maybe they were having a game of hide and mask.
Speaker 3: We'll give aaboo peekaboo plenty of places to hide.
Speaker 1: The camera is just epic. And then they walk down really joking around. Let me tell you, that's where it's not joking.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. She was pissed and so clearly they were having a fight. But to make it so to not do that, you know, walking down the stairs then points to be honest about what just happened, because now you're just making a fool and then take ownership for the wife to say, in no instance is it okay for a woman to put their hands on a man to right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so absolutely.
Speaker 2: I felt really bad for him that he had to pretend that that didn't happen, because he does, he goes into instant politician mode. And I hate this is something I thought about last night. It's I hate how unhuman these humans have to be sometimes and that goes for every single one of us, everybody, but specifically, like he's still a person. Yeah, and I hate that he had to pretend like it's showtime, you know, like it's like close the door back up, we had some shita.
Speaker 1: You know you're about to walk downstairs and you're willing to shove them. Then, I'm just saying, what else is going that? It's like, you know you're about to open the door, you know what is going to be in front of you when the door's open. It just was all very bizarre, Like you're not just getting in a fight right before.
Speaker 2: I don't know, It's like it's like hold the door for ten seconds, right, and who's everywhere doors.
Speaker 3: That you'll are laterally fighting right there. I don't know. It's all just yeah, it doesn't I don't know. It doesn't sit well with me.
Speaker 2: I will just say this though, if it was again reverse, if it was a man doing that, oh it would be a different story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately it shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Having said that, we don't know what he did to her too. Again, yeah, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: I'm not even assuming he didn't put you know, none of that. And I feel bad for him. Is not that I feel bad for him that he got shoved in the face. I hate that he can't feel what he needed to feel in that moment and had to be a politician.
Speaker 3: Well, he could be covering something up for himself too, And that's but right, That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, yeah, that they can't just be in that honest moment for a minute while they sorted out. Yeah, if you were in a place where you have to be shoving your husband and listen, I have been in that place, and what I had to have massive talks with Amy because you know, I'd be like, well he can say that, you know I but he was in my face. She's like this is protection. So she's like, yes, never put your hands on someone and you were also trying to protect yourself to get out of a situation like it's over them that person then to say well you touch me, well yeah, because you were blocking me in and I felt unsafe and had to fight back. You know. So I don't think anybody's innocent or like, I don't I'm not even taking that stance because who knows what happened for the door open exactly. I just hate that anyone has to pretend something didn't happen. Yeah, yeah, even for ten seconds. Yeah, it made me, I mean made me sad to see. Yeah, like just for the whole and that just shows you too. You never know what's behind the plane door. Yeah, you know people's lives because any other time they wouldn't have caught that. You would have just seen them like smile and wid down, not knowing what happened two seconds prior.
Speaker 3: Yep, and that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: A little more empathy for people, that's right. Mormon wives. Jesse and Demi are following each other again after on screen feud. I haven't finished the show, so I don't even know about the feud yet, but I am watching. I am following. It's a total spoiler alert. These are the ones that look identical to me.
Speaker 3: So I finally, how do you figure out? O?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: Last season, the same human the whole time.
Speaker 1: Finally, this season I could figure it out because they're a lot more involved this season. I feel like they have bigger like parts this season, and so I could tell.
Speaker 2: I'm still in the Halloween party. It's taking me a while to finish.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I left the ship in season one. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It was very different this season, like Whitney's a completely different person.
Speaker 2: Does Whitney Does Whitney feel I enjoyed our time with Whitney? Does Whitney feel on this season like she did in person for us when we were with her, because we all she's just real quiet this season.
Speaker 1: She's really just kind of keeping to herself, knowing her place in a sense because she's not necessarily back in yet, you know, stuff like that. So she just really she seems more peaceful. She seems more at peace. She seems happier to me. But I'm watching a show, so who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm struggling with how to shift my perspective on someone, and I'd really appreciate your insight. One of my close friends is married to a guy who, in the beginning of the relationship honestly rubbed me the wrong way. He was inconsiderate, flaky, and just didn't seem invested in her, showing up, blake, canceling plans, sometimes being outright rude to both her and her friends. I watched her cry over him more than once, and it was so hard to understand what she saw on him back then. Those early memories left a lasting impression on me. Now years later, he's changed, and I'll give him credit. He's present, supportive and seems to truly love and respect her. They're married and from the outside, the relationship looks stable and happy. I know people grow, and I know relationships can evolve, but I'm finding it hard to shake those early feelings. Even though we're polite when we're around each other, I think he can still feel that I haven't fully warmed up to him, given the person he is now. Should I try harder to accept that growth and move forward. Is it fair or even healthy to hold onto or to hold onto who someone used to be, especially when they've clearly changed for the better. I'm going to shoot this to you because I feel like you've had this with certain different husbands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think my advice would be to let it go, honestly, because if they've changed, and you may not know for sure that they've changed, that's my thing. Let's just say you're hesitant and you think, okay, from the outside looking in, it looks like you've changed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've changed.
Speaker 1: But if they're going to be married, if she's going to choose to be okay with the man that he is, then I don't think you really have a choice but to just let it go.
Speaker 3: You can have these you know.
Speaker 1: To me, I think you can be have these hesitations a little bit and just be aware of it if things are to happen, you know. But I think if she's letting it go, you let it go, enjoy it, enjoy that he's changed, and have fun with them. It's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if he shows you who he is again, yeah, like you've had experience with then.
Speaker 1: If they show again like I don't, I may not forget those things, but I'm not going to hold it against them. And now if it shows up again, then I'd be like, Okay, this is a pattern that's showing back up again, and I would do things differently when it comes to when people are doing things that they you know, to the friends, and how you speak up about that and how you don't. But I think you can warm up to that person, accept them unless they show you differently.
Speaker 2: I agree. I also was just thinking, like I don't know that I super loved who I was at the beginning of my marriage. Sure, you know, like now I didn't. It wasn't like whatever. I just like to think back to you only know what you know. I was always kind, but I was a little attachment. I was a little you know, like if somebody wanted to come in and judge that that was a lot. I mean, I had every right to be. It's not I'm not even hard of myself. I just go like, man, if somebody was holding something I said ten years ago against me, that sucks. And people do change. And I always and I've said this specifically, well I've said it to both of you before, but like, only two people know what goes on in a marriage. Even if we know everything we can know, as open as we all are with each other, and when we brought each other in for like prayer or whatever, there's still only those two people know. So maybe at the beginning he was going, you know, you might have more things that he was Yeah, things that needed to melt away or work through or whatever. We don't know. I think, definitely note it, but we gotta we gonna move on. Yeah, I agree. I mean I tried to do that a lot with Mike.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what I was thinking. Yeah, like I know, like there were times you thought that he changed, or we thought that he changed, We hoped.
Speaker 2: I think, but I was just trying to think of like, you know, I even when you even when you read that, I thought, she needs to let that go I wouldn't be super proud of who I was. And then I instantly put myself and was like, well, I've done that with Mike before, where I haven't fully forgiven him at times, you know, even when we had him on here, I was not super interested.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sounds like this person is obviously grown a lot more and changed a lot more than a Mike situation. But there were moments in those it's like, you know, I didn't forget the things Mike did, but I'm like, if you're moving on, that's we're going to be friends. Then I got to move on to and we got to have fun together and we got to be friends.
Speaker 2: It's when the person continues when you can come back as a friend and go, Okay, I don't I'm not gonna be aro on this. Yeah, yeah that is that is then in your right to absolutely fel that. And then yeah, and I also love how protective she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do too.
Speaker 1: I do like that it comes from a protection place, which I do in a loyalty place, Yeah, I do love that.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean I would want that in a friend. I wouldn't want a friend who you know doesn't even think twice about it, you know, and is like, oh, who cares. They're different, you know, Like I would want that in a friend, to be a little hesitant, you know, to be a little protective and care enough about me.
Speaker 2: Right then I go to like the woman who's married, and I'm like, gosh, you know, she's running this like tight. Like my friend doesn't super love him. He had this thing at the beginning, like that's just it and that's a twice to be too. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, well ladies, I did it today. Girls.
Speaker 3: We just made a wanted plans.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for you to go put these plans in action. Yeah, okay, bye bye bye