Speaker 1: Well, I am coming.
Speaker 2: Your wa way I get, sing you a conscious.
Speaker 3: Will be entire.
Speaker 2: Jel and if you want a little banging your yng and come along.
Speaker 4: You condemned the attacks on ICE agents?
Speaker 2: What attacks an ice agents? They want to show that they are loyal to this.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't even know what to call them.
Speaker 2: I've called them so many things, but I just want to be hitler for sure.
Speaker 3: They have been ordered by Donald Trump, who is their political puppet master, to try to do everything possible to avoid a free and fair election.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 6: Coming to your SENTI.
Speaker 2: The way I gets, and saying you a conscious cell. On New Sean Hennity Show, more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking.
Speaker 5: News, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 6: Coming up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News Roundup and Information Overload Hour, toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We started the show with a comprehensive analysis of you know what Tulsi Gabbard has uncovered and declassified in terms of the DNI, and it's it's getting very very very bad for those deep state actors, you know, the very people that we talked about, and we talk about, you know, the intelligence coming out early on, as early even in December of twenty sixteen, after the election. Career professionals, that is, ranking fire within the intelligence community had an assessment by then, long well over a month after the election, that no, Russia did not try to help Donald Trump and secure the election for Hillary Clinton. I just went through this in chapter and verse. I won't repeat myself that that didn't happen. And then, of course that you have this meeting with Joe Biden, Obama and Clapper and call me and Susan Rice, and I'm not sure who else might have been in there, just a couple of weeks before Obama leaves office and Donald Trump takes office, and they decide they want a new intelligence community assessment, and that assessment based on the same information, except they did include the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, which by that time had been completely debunked. Remember they had gotten rid of Christopher Steele in December of twenty sixteen, and he was out as a result of this, and they still used it for FIZ applics and then they use this for the intelligence community reassessment, if you will, and this is what John Solomon's been calling the polluted assessment. In other words, they polluted the real intelligence, They corrupted it to fit a narrative that wasn't true and didn't exist. And then they got their friends and the complicit media to run with this story. And run with it they did, and they peddled lies in conspiracy theories to the entire country. And then you have people like the congenital liar Adam Schiff and others just flat out, flat out line in spite of all the evidence to the contrary about all of it. And you know, the danger here is and this is why I think this grand conspiracy investigation of Cash Fettel is going to be very very critical, because if they get away with this, then you got to look at what the issues that came up in twenty twenty. And I don't want to repeat myself, but I'll go into a little detail, and that is in March of twenty twelve, we know for a fact that the FBI had literally validated the authenticity, they confirmed the authenticity of the very real Hunter Biden laptop. Then they embarked on a journey for the summer of twenty twenty to meet with all the leaders of every big tech company once a week, warning these these these tech companies that they may be victims of a Russian disinformation campaign. And anyway they did it, why they were pre bunking what they knew would be made public. I keep telling everybody Bob Costello had a copy of the laptop from hell Hunter's laptop. He was at the time Rudy Giuliani's attorney. They knew this thing would drop, They just didn't know when it would drop, so they were trying to get ahead of it. Low and behold. Even though they confirmed the authenticity of the laptop, in March of twenty twenty, the New York Post drops the story and it's now public. You have some big tech companies reaching out to the FBI asking is this what you were warning us about? And the answer came back they wouldn't confirm what they knew to be true, and that resulted in the suppression of the story all over social media, and that helped. That was a that obviously has taken us, you know, cinder blocks, a men block, putting it on the scale of an election to help Joe Biden against Donald Trump and what turned out to be an extraordinarily close election. I mean, I think three states alone forty four thousand votes, and we have a different result for crying out loud. And that's the danger of that type of power that is tipping the scales of an election, deep state actors, you know, putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election. And it went even deeper than that. And then I would argue in twenty from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four, all of the law fair and the weaponization against Donald Trump, you know, the the Alvin Bragg novel legal theory, the falls valuation of Mara Lago, you know, mug shots and fingerprinting of Donald Trump. You know, statute of limitations had run out on what was a legal non disclosure agreement in New York. It was a misdemeanor on top of everything else. How that evolved into a thirty four count felony count indictment is beyond anyone's comprehension. And then, of course at on friendly venue or the phony evaluation of mar Lago at eighteen million dollars when the property's worth well over a billion now Aaron Wright is an Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy in the Department of Justice, currently running for Texas State Attorney General, giving us his thoughts on these new developments and Pam Bondi's announcement last night and resulting from the investigation at the Department of National Intelligence under Tulsi Gabbard, Sir, welcome to the program. How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great, sean under under the circumstances. Shocked and appalled that everything you've just laid out, just like many of your listeners are.
Speaker 2: What does it mean what Pam Bondi announced last night? Why is that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Why is that so imperative based on the declassified information released by Tulsi?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, look, the Justice Department is going to go through a few stages before any criminal charges can possibly get brought. Number one is what we're all reading about now, is the creation of this strike force to discern whether or not there is a basis to open up a criminal investigation. So step one is to discern whether we can open up a criminal investigation. That's the purpose of the strike force. Step two is going to be to formally open up a criminal investigation to determine whether there's any credible evidence that any number of various federal laws have been violated. And then number three, if the criminal investigation reveals that there is that there are facts and law leading to the ability to bring an indictment, then step three will be indictments will be brought against any particular targets, whether that's President Barack Hussein Obama or Clapper or that whole crew. You've listed all the names, and so that's how this is going to unfold in the coming days and weeks. But I will tell you, as somebody who served as the presidentially appointed Senate confirmed head of the Office of Legal Policy under Bondie and under a Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche, I'm very, very very confident that they're taking this with deadly seriousness that it deserves.
Speaker 2: What about you can factor into this not only the strike Force, but the Grand Conspiracy investigation that we learned just a couple of weeks ago that was open weeks before that by the FBI Director Cash Pttel, because that would that would be a very broad net in terms of you know, going back almost from the time that Donald Trump came down the escalator, a Trump Tower in twenty fifteen, all the way through Jack Smith, and that would entail whether or not there is a systemic effort by deep state operatives and in this case altering what career and professional rank and file intelligence officials concluded that was then polluted and corrupted. I would argue for political purposes. That's my my read on it. That's my interpretation of it. But all the way through Jack Smith, which means, you know, are they putting cinderblocks on the scales of presidential elections? Did they do it? In twenty sixteen? Did they do it when fifty to one former Intel officials that know nothing about Hunter's laptop, you know, race out to tell the world as all the markings of Russian interference, when in reality none of them even examine the laptop or the weaponization of the DOJ from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. I believe that was designed just to destroy Trump so he could never even think about running. You know, are we looking at three presidential elections in a row?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: I think that that's right. And look, national figures like you Sean have been exposing this grand conspiracy for years and years, and the left wing media and their cronies and government have been telling people like you and me and your listeners, and they've been gaslighting us, telling us that it's all fake, there's nothing to see here. And yet one day after another, every passing week, every passing month, there are more and more documents that are getting declassified and revealed. And it turns out everything that you and I have been saying for the past now nearly a decade has come to be true. We now go all the way back to the twenty sixteen presidential election. We knew you're exactly right, and we've talked a lot about the years between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four to destroy President Trump, the attempts to destroy him before he could even run for president. That failed, obviously, But when you go back to twenty sixteen, the deep state, the left wing media, and the liberals and power were so furious that Donald Trump had upset their plans to maintain power that they, in the most corrupt, treasonous manner possible, put the cinder blocks, as you said, the cinder blocks on the scales of justice and on the scales of a presidential election for the express purpose of screwing President Donald J. Trump, and they thought that their plan was going to work. They thought that their scheme was going to work. It hasn't worked, and now we are vindicated. I expect that justice is going to be done now. I think that it's so obvious to the American people and to law enforcement what was happening here to try to undermine the President of the United States using this grand conspiracy, that I expect that justice will be done.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back more with Aaron Wright. He's the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy at the DOJ, is also currently running for Texas State Attorney General. More with him on the other side than your calls or comments straight ahead, we'd love to hear from you. Eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn is our number. We continue now, Aaron writes is with US Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy at the DOJ, currently running for Texas State Attorney General. You know, we have so much evidence now that they're gathering, as you know, as Tulsea Gabbard puts out, you know, new evidence now emerging of the most egregious weaponization and politicization of intelligence in American history, and per President Trump's direction. I have declassified a House Intel Oversight Majority Staff report that exposes how the Obama administration manufactured the January twenty seventeen Intelligence Community assessment that they knew was false, promoting the big lie that Vladimir Putin and Russia helped Donald Trump in twenty sixteen. I played last night, I played earlier in this program tonight. Everybody in the media, every Democrat, was seeing him from the same hymnal, with a few exceptions like myself and yourself. You know, there weren't many alternative voices out here.
Speaker 6: Totally right. And here's the other thing that I think is really just takes my and other American's breath away. We've always known about the existence of a nefarious deep state that has attempted, sometimes successfully, sometimes not, to thwart the presidents and the conservative and the Republican agenda. What's shocking about these latest revelations is that the deep state was actually operating under the directives of not just any senior executives of the Obama administration, but Obama himself. Got the initial reporting about the lack of Russian interference or preference for Donald Trump in December of twenty sixteen. He didn't like what the report said, and he said, go back and do it again. Oh, by the way, well, let me ask.
Speaker 2: You a question, because we have everyone just assumes that he'll be covered by presidential immunity, can you explain to me how him doing this as part of his official acts.
Speaker 6: You can't commit crimes in your official capacity. And so if you commit a crime in this case, what's being you know, it's not formally being alleged, but treason is being thrown out there, and it's potential that he could be he could be indicted for treason. But you can't commit treason in an official capacity. You can't commit to you another easy example, you can't commit murder in your official capacity and say that's okay. And so, while we did get a good ruling out of the Supreme Court on the questions of the scope of presidential immunity, the scope of presidential immunity is not unlimited, and it doesn't extend to a president who may have committed treason. It doesn't extend to an FBI director or a CIA director or a director of Nation Intelligence. It doesn't extend to cabinet members who actively are engaged in undermining a follow on administration to thwart the transit, the lawful transition of power from one president to the next. And so anybody saying that, oh, presidential immunity, who's just doing his job, that's not good enough. Now, look, if the facts and the law are there to establish a credible case for treatment or other high crimes and misdemeanors, then it's entirely then those things will be outside of the scope of presidential immunity. So anybody trying to say, oh, don't worry, I think that's just a cope. It's not true. And at the end of the day, if the DOJ strikeforce ultimately results in opening up a criminal investigation, which then evolves or ripens into bringing in an indictment for treason or other crimes, presidential immunities may be a defense that Obama and others raise, but it will be a defense that fails.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your time, and we're going to watch those very very closely. And I think there's a reckoning coming. Andrew Wright's Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy at the Department of Justice, currently now running for Texas State Attorney General. We're going to watch that race also very closely as well. We appreciate your time, star.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Sean tick Care.
Speaker 2: You can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com. Twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one shown us on a number if you want to be a part of the program. A lot of people say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's probably great advice for most things, but not for your cell phone. You know what happens over time, the battery life will fade, the processor can't keep up. You know, maybe you drop that it's fallen in the toilet. Won too many times. But now thanks to our friends at pure Talk, a veteran owned company, my cell phone company, the company that literally uses the same exact cell towers, same five gen network as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, and you get the same service for oh over and you save over one thousand dollars a year. Well, right now this month, when you switch to pure Talk, they will give you a Samsung Galaxy eight thirty six four free with a thirty five dollars monthly qualifying plan. Now thirty five bucks a month means unlimited talk and text, a ton of data, and you get the free Samsung phone with their scratch resistant gorilla glass. I still don't know what it is, but it sounds good and of course the battery that will last all day. It's all on America's most dependable five gen network. And if you are a business owner, you could really save a fortune and at the same time outfit your entire team of employees with new devices. Make the switch. It's simple, fast, easy dial pound two fifty, say the keywords save now. Get your free phone today, pound two fifty, keyword save now from America's wireless company, and that is your talk. Hulk Hogan passed away today. Apparently. I guess he had a heart attack. He's the official cause of death. I got to know this guy over the years, interviewed him many many times, and he was such a fun guy to be around, just full of life energy, natural board entertainer and loved every minute of his life. And he was also at a pretty thoughtful side too when you would talk to him one on one. Here is when I spoke to him. I'll play a little bit of this and then we'll get to your calls coming up. By the way, if you want to join us. Eight hundred and nine four one seawn. This was after the RNC and even at the RNC. Remember he just rips off his shirt just in whole co Mania fashion. He will be missed. He entertained many, made a lot of people smile. Led an incredible life only seventy one years old.
Speaker 5: Listen, you do not put America first like it's been happening for years and years and years. If we had that type of money, every American should be a millionaire with the billions and billions of dollars they've given away. It just kills me to see our vets on the street, to see the that's not being taken care of. I've been with a WWE brother, this is nineteen seventy seven, and one of the things we do is we visit the hostels, We do the USO tours, we go all over the place. These vets put their lives on the line for us so we can be free, and we don't take care of them. Donald Trump is putting his life on the line to try to make America great again, and someone like me is going to remain silent. It doesn't happen. Brother, it can't go this way anymore. I want all the people that were in the same position I was, the ones that were afraid to put a Trump sign in their yard, the ones who were afraid to wear a Trump shirt or a Trump hat, does not be silent anymore. We need to save this country, not for ourselves, but for our children and our children's children, for generations to come. This country needs to be saved.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget the appearance that he made in that one of the rocky movies that was that was pretty spectacular.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And this was he was just a nice person. If you met him, and I'm sure you would like him. I want to play this this clip of a burger king employee, mother of three, and she tells the story about being forced to work a twelve hour shift alone. Never good by the way, to be in a store by yourself, of my view, after nobody showed up for work. Listen to this story. It's out of Columbia, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: All right, just tell me your first and last name, not to you, how much still coming?
Speaker 4: And I h h A And you say, been working your car about three weeks now?
Speaker 6: Can I tell me about that night when the video went viral.
Speaker 5: I mean you were just working me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because one of my employees just quit on me and they ain't had nobody else to come in, so I had to work on I said that closes by myselves, had to do the dishes, the crowd, the flooring, the front kind of drive through though, ain't no shiting. I drive through it and the people come in because it's too much to try to run and take order, then gotta run back. So it was just a lot.
Speaker 8: Then that's like I closed again by myself last night.
Speaker 4: I finally got helped to day and she's been here since eleven o'clock.
Speaker 8: She about to close with us at eleven, so we ain't this, ain't got no employee, e't nobody want to work no more.
Speaker 3: So okay, so you have three children and you work two jobs.
Speaker 7: How to tell people more about yourself than why you Because some people told me it was like I want to just close this story and left, Like what made you want to stay?
Speaker 8: Because shout out to my general Manal Toronto, And if it one for her, I wouldn't have no job because look, I do have a record and it's hard to find a job with Herrick, and look, by grace of God, she gave me a job. So that's the only reason why I stayed for her, because if I know I'm went for her, I wouldn't have a job.
Speaker 2: I mean, so these other employees, they don't show up. He has to do a twelve hour shift alone own in a burger king, and she does everything including mop the floors. But she's cooking the burgers, she's preparing the French fries, she's working the cash registers, she's doing the drive through, she's doing it all. And then I heard I heard her commentary, and I'm like, man, then she's like and through the grace of God, I have this job. I mean, I don't think most people approach their work with that kind of can do you know, never quit spirit of really wanting to get things done. And I think we could all learn something from her. I thought it was a pretty incredible story. All right, to our busy phones, we go. Steen is in New York. What's up, Stein, How you doing? Good to talk to you.
Speaker 7: I love that accent. Thank you for taking my call, showing h going on share a little I just wanted to share a little something with you as you were talking about the election as it was coming up. You were very adamant about voting early. And I'll tell ye, I owned two small businesses and it was very difficult for me to find the time to stand on a line. So I figured, since my polling station is across the street from my house, that I was just going to vote that day. Unfortunately, October twenty ninth, I was rushed to the hospital and I was put into an induced coma.
Speaker 2: When that first, well, I'm sorry, you got sick. What are you obviously okay what happened?
Speaker 7: I actually got pancreatitus and it affected all my organs, which they had to put me into a coma. But when I woke up later and towards the end of November, my wife leaned over and said, don't worry. Trump won, which I was very excited to hear that.
Speaker 2: Well, new York, your state, I mean, to be very blunt, was not on my list of states that we needed to win. I just assumed New York was going to go blue because a lot of people like myself just you know, said enough with New York, and they're just too far gone to ever bring it back. And I think I'm being proven right every day with the rise of Zorm Mamdani. I'm glad you're okay, But you know I took a lot of heat from people over the issue. I did it for three years on this program. I was unrelenting for people to vote early and vote by mail. And the reason I did it is and the reason I made it a campaign almost is because I knew how imperative. It's not the system I want. It's not the system I like. I hope Republicans actually make changes to the system. And that means voter ID signature, signature verification, pain of custody controls, updated voter rolls we need. We need partisan observers watching the vote in every precinct all day, the vote counting all night. I prefer switch to paper ballots. All right, that we'll save that discussion for an the day. But if you go back to twenty twenty, I went on with Dana Perino and Bill Hemmer the morning of election day on November fifth, and I said, at nine am in the morning, I said, Democrats have Kamala has a math problem. He was down about seven hundred and fifty thousand early votes in Pennsylvania. Then where Joe Biden was only four years earlier. She was down forty five percent in Wisconsin and Georgia and in North Carolina. She was down in Michigan, in the same with Arizona, and the same with Nevada. And I kept all day, even when I was doing this radio show on election Day, I kept reaching out to contacts in every one of the important swing states that mattered and asking them what the turnout was in these predominantly democratic areas. And like, for example, in the suburbs of Philly that would be one area, Alligating County another area. Milwaukee, Wisconsin would be another area. I kept reaching out, what is what about you know, Atlanta and Fulton County and the cab County and all these these prominently democratic areas. And I knew that it was game over because all day long there was not. She would have needed historic day of turnout for her to come back from that deficit and win, especially because Republicans that do vote day of those numbers were remaining consistent. I was checking those numbers all day too, So you know, fast forward twelve and a half hours later, about nine thirty at night, I was on the Fox News channel with a huge panel, Linda, you remember this moment and I was with all my colleagues and I said, well, maybe I'm getting over my skis a little bit here, but let me let me tell you how this night is going to unfold. Remember that moment, and I said, we're going to announce pretty soon that North Carolina and Georgia elected Donald Trump. Then we're gonna there's no way he's going to lose Arizona, and he's likely going to win Nevada. And I said, at nine thirty five at night, I said, and for Kamala to win, she's going to have to sweep the blue wall. At this point, that meant Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Let me tell you why it's not gonna happen. And I went on to explain what I just explained to you, which is that the early voting numbers were so dramatically different and she did not get the historic day of turnout that she would have needed to make up that deficit. And then I left at the set, returned to my free state of Florida, and apparently they referred to it all night. I remember there was like shock and awe, so like in ef Hutton commercial where everyone just you could hear a pin drop. I said, look, if I'm wrong, this print up, Panity was wrong, t shirts and I'll live with my mistake. But I knew I was right. And it was funny because Kamala Harris says campaign was watching that moment. Around around nine point thirty election night. They called Harold Ford Junior, who was on the panel with us. There's like twelve people and they said, Hannah, what Hannity's saying is not true? And I'm like, it's one hundred percent true. And Mark Halpern was probably the only other person that I knew that it was as obsessed as I was over daily early voting numbers. Now, I'm going to confess to this audience that I did something I normally don't do, and that is I did not share this information with my audience on a daily basis because I did not want anybody to get complacent. I didn't There were very few people that I shared this information with. I just kept it to myself because I don't want I knew and I wanted people to believe because I thought it could be true and it was not a minuation in any way that you know you have to assume in an important election that your vote is going to be the deciding vote. And all of that went down just as I called it. Linda, you remember that day, well, I know you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you were out there in front of everything. I know, my phone was blowing off saying, what does Sean know? What a Sewan know? I'm like, well, listen to him. He's telling you, you know. I mean, there was a lot of questions about what was happening next, and I think we all knew that the alternate idea of who could potentially become president, I e. Kamala Harris, who couldn't put a sentence together, was just so scary. I mean, it was like he had to win.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I also remember at one point you were getting on me a little bit about pushing the early voting early voting, and I kept saying to you, Linda, it's not the system I want. I'm not advocating for this system, but it is the system we're stuck within this election, and I hope it gets changed. I'm like a broken record saying what I think needs to be done. I think you'll fully agree with all the change that I would want. Yeah, but I knew we had to play the game based on the rules that were real, not ones so that we wished were in place.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope they caught by some good election integrity laws now that we have the ball back.
Speaker 2: I hope. So, by the way, did you you know and you remember how much heat I got at the time, people thought I was selling out. Oh, I was not selling out. I was just I was facing reality. You know, there is sometimes you got to face hard truths in life and then you got to, you know, deal with the hand you a delt, not the hand you wish you a delt did that. It's not the hand I would have preferred. And I kept saying that to people. I'm not sure why people were mad at me for Oh, you're telling people to do something that we should not buy into and accept. I'm like, okay, if you don't accept it, then the odds of you losing are infinitely higher. Because a guy like our last caller gets sick and he planned to vote day of and he wished he voted, he wished he voted early. I'm telling you you got to vote early and right now unlesson until and I'll push for it, the system changes. That's just the way it's got to be. By the way, get ready for the coming MAGA battle the day after the mid terms. You mark my words, Linda McLaughlin.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did you need madam Vice President?
Speaker 2: I'm not letting go that, by the way, So you still want me to run for president, that's what you're telling me.
Speaker 1: So long as I get to be VP, I'm all in.
Speaker 2: No, you started a chief of staff. Now you're giving yourself a promotion.
Speaker 1: You can know, because I realized I needed to have higher goals, and so I was like, you know what, let me go.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's a stretch for me to even think of you as as the White House Press secretary because I think you go scorched earth on day one. If anything, I think you would break the record in terms of having to leave that. Anthony Scaramucci set nah, I would do great. He was gone on eleven days. All right, how are you going to get through one White House Press briefing without dropping an F bomb? Tell me how you're going to pull that off?
Speaker 1: Easy. I'll just do my Mary Poppins And there's plenty of words that fit in where the F word works.
Speaker 2: Right, That's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Our investigation into the latest developments and the classified documents by Toulci Gabbard. We'll check in with Miranda Devine, Charlie Kirk, Jason Chafitz, Stephen Miller tonight, Linda McMahon, and Joe Kansha to ADVR Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.