Speaker 1: I just decompressed first.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I actually wanted to. Do you want to decompress one at a time? Sorry, we're dealing with something. Do you want to be compressed one at a time? Or can we do it at the same time.
Speaker 3: I can go if you need me to.
Speaker 1: I was even asking.
Speaker 4: Is not like that, not saying stuff, but like present would be nice.
Speaker 5: I can witness your decompression.
Speaker 4: And then and then and then I'll I'll be in a much better position to witness yours after I yeah, I'm afraid it would essentially be in a better position to witness.
Speaker 1: Mind when you're I kind of high a little bit of yes, a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Tickling because you're moving the trunk or you know, like in order to in order to not kicking, you do that.
Speaker 3: In the trunk. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to move my fingers when I'm trying to think of a word or summon something, and I'm not necessarily trying to tickle a ghost or.
Speaker 5: Anything like that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Just do we like to be very intentional and I want you to decompress. We like to be very intentional when we imply that one another because it is an audio medium, are touching someone. So the idea that I would be tickling someone, you know, without getting or express permission, or even if I was tickling someone who Sorry, what did you say without being what what I said? Without being in the did you say hard?
Speaker 3: I don't believe I said that, But I could.
Speaker 5: Have tickling someone without being hard.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I think that I was thinking of something else.
Speaker 5: Now, if I do need to decompress first.
Speaker 3: I'm a witness. I'm quiet, you are speaking, you are decompressing. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh so, I'm just gonna kind of sit back and take in as he goes through.
Speaker 1: His prospers is really really quick. Let me just do it real quick.
Speaker 5: So he's all done with his. Mine's a little longer.
Speaker 2: I do go through an emotional freedom therapy methodology where I am tapping different pressure points and I have a sort of mantra that I go through. I have a question that I want to ask myself, what did you say hard?
Speaker 3: I don't, Yeah, I did. I thought that's where you were going with that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: All right, oh m hm, so sorry about that. No, I'm super It's easier for us to move on.
Speaker 2: Actually, if we just we don't do the apology anymore. We don't ideally say hard anymore.
Speaker 1: It's sort of sentence, no, you did it two times.
Speaker 4: That was not just one time. You did it twice because I did it and then again on tapping. Yes, I'm one hundred percent I'm sure you did it two times.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, So I'm just going to do my.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 6: You're not going to get hard in front of the guest. You won't get hard in front of the professional podcast host. The guests won't notice. Even if you do.
Speaker 2: Your lap is below the table. You won't get hard in front of the guests. They have no idea even if you are, well, I'm.
Speaker 5: Ready to podcast.
Speaker 2: So it's just been oh no, it's not supposed to happen. That's not supposed to happen.
Speaker 4: The computer fellow over around the table, and it wasn't from him his row getting so hard and smacking the table knock it over.
Speaker 5: I was hitting with my hands, you could see, so that was making the table.
Speaker 1: Vibrate a little bit. And the word vibrate.
Speaker 5: That's not causing me to do anything.
Speaker 2: You so uh uh Anna, the counkler is here. You uh you've conkled Hollywood, and now you're here to counkle the podcast space as well. And I'm having a little fun with your name. But it's Anna Conkle.
Speaker 5: She uh is a.
Speaker 2: Multi multi multi hyphen it they're not enough hyphens for what she does. And it's like so many things and it's just everything she sees.
Speaker 1: She goes, give me that.
Speaker 5: I want that, I'm taking it.
Speaker 3: That's you're my show, you my position.
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, and like I should be in that, not you.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to take other people's parts or anything.
Speaker 5: Like that, are I mean? And then people are like.
Speaker 3: No, you can't be in it, you know.
Speaker 2: But at times they go no you can't be in it to everyone else and they say you can be in it, and everyone else has to go home.
Speaker 3: It's unusual, but it's Has it happened?
Speaker 5: Sure, it's happened, and it must have.
Speaker 3: Do people get.
Speaker 1: Everyone else's part and failed?
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to take parts directly?
Speaker 1: If you want to, did you have tried harder?
Speaker 4: Would that have made conditions more favorable for me getting the part? You had actually been trying?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I definitely certainly always try you don't want to overtry. Well, what I'm what I'm what I'm trying to say is like you don't want to overtry. I don't want to take something when it belongs to somebody else. Although I have heard of actors writing letters to directors being like this must go to me. Have I done that?
Speaker 5: No? Like that?
Speaker 1: But well.
Speaker 2: I have not done expressly what you're describing in terms of.
Speaker 5: What was it you said.
Speaker 3: Writing a letter to a director to convince them that, like, please, I'm the right person for this.
Speaker 5: That that you've done, that I've done.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Have you seen black Swan? I sure have should have been me. Okay, it should I should have been both parts.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant two black Swans. There's one black Swan. There's not a flat.
Speaker 5: I've seen the film. Have you seen the film? Actually? Well, first of all, have you seen the film?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it any good black Swan?
Speaker 5: I couldn't watch it, you know, too close bage.
Speaker 2: I heard they were doing this running gun production in New York, that Aaron Osky was just unloading on the whole city just and I said, this is I gotta be a part of this. And then when I heard it was ballet, I said.
Speaker 3: Still still even so, oh, even so?
Speaker 1: Do you write that as a letter?
Speaker 3: Some people the show emails letters.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh there's a button on the remote.
Speaker 4: Now with a microphone, you press the button, you can give voice commands during any show. Okay, and say, can we at least admit that I would have crushed this part and any.
Speaker 2: Better or worse, not not to take nothing away from the performance we're all watching, can we.
Speaker 5: At least acknowledge that I would have fucking.
Speaker 4: Smash, absolutely barreled this pitch into the second deck. And is there anything that can be done.
Speaker 2: Now to sort of right the wrong of not getting to see me.
Speaker 3: In Black Swan? Anything in the fred in the cartoon the original cartoon.
Speaker 2: Rock Vegas, but in the original cartoon, and it's and I understand why they didn't cash is because he was very young. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, how old were you when that came out?
Speaker 1: I was, you know, I was, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, couldn't have been over thirty. I thought you were going to say three, could have been over thirty twenty nine?
Speaker 4: Maybe I was in college, but it was before like they knew exactly what age to do college at.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: They were original cartoon of the Flintstones.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: When they were first starting to come up with the idea for college, they were like, this should be for.
Speaker 5: Like when should it start?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is for grown ups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's a very adult idea to pursue that level of education, you know, and you're like.
Speaker 4: Living all by yourself. And they first they were like, we know this kids. Then they were like should this be for kids? They started letting no, no, no, sorry.
Speaker 3: College la college. You were in college and was called.
Speaker 1: College because it was the first one. It was before.
Speaker 2: College really had the sort of codified age brackets that we think about now. And I think we should maybe go back to this because if you see what goes on with some of these fraternities and some of the issu that people have, I think it's because they're so young they're making these mistakes. Whereas at the time that Hayes was going to college, he was could have been more than thirty twenty nine or so, maybe late thirties.
Speaker 1: I was twenty.
Speaker 4: So they also had a skipping years and so they would have you like go and come back. Okay, So my first year I was thirty one, okay, and then they had me come back when I was fifty one.
Speaker 2: And his major was prehistoric cartoonity, prestar cartoonity, and which which you look at that if you then look at the Flintstones, that's what they are.
Speaker 5: Such a natural pairing.
Speaker 2: With Hayes, who is actually aware because there were many inaccuracies in the show, and I've watched it with Hayes and he is constantly saying, I wouldn't have let them do that. I would have corrected that, you know, and.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't have been able to stop me, because I'm Fred Flintstone.
Speaker 3: At that point.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's Fred Flintstone. He has so much creative you know, from within the scene he can actually operate. Do you ever feel like within the scene when you to go.
Speaker 3: Back to you okay only if you want, yeah, well to.
Speaker 2: Go back to you and your thing. Do you ever feel like within the scene as you're performing in a way you are kind of directing that you are creating it, even though the cameras are said or whatever, that you have so much influence over what they're going to see in the final product.
Speaker 3: Well, and you don't even really have to say the lines that they want you to.
Speaker 2: Clinton wouldn't have it, Ben Hayes, because that they didn't talk like that, They didn't.
Speaker 1: Have our modern language of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you would have done hieroglyphics speak or sorry that I didn't study it.
Speaker 1: I have time.
Speaker 4: I don't have time to educate you. Please don't make me educate your So it's not the job to educate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should know, and I want to apologize for that at the time, they just there's only one to me.
Speaker 1: It's and this is about your book.
Speaker 5: So you're doing a book.
Speaker 1: By the way, we gotta do that. We got to write one of these.
Speaker 3: You don't have a book. It's not hard.
Speaker 2: We have Wait, the fact is we have a million damn books. And we just haven't put him down yet. You know what I mean, we haven't.
Speaker 3: Actually, you don't mean put him down, killed him? You mean put him down, put him down?
Speaker 5: Why we would be killing it? Okay, and'll be killing it.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 5: Killing him hardly, right, Yeah, killing him hardly, killing him hardly.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're wordy. That's very good.
Speaker 1: He's so amazing different words.
Speaker 3: You just say things like this is a sentence, here's my book.
Speaker 5: It's I just do it.
Speaker 3: You do it, Yeah, and you lay it.
Speaker 1: Down honestly like a magician.
Speaker 5: It's like and by the way, I didn't ask for this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The noodle.
Speaker 2: Yes. I think people sometimes think like, oh, he's showing off, and to me, I go, I literally don't have a choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I could go back in time and like, you know, choose to have this gift or not, I don't know that I would, because it's not always easy and it is sometimes a turnoff for people.
Speaker 3: Being really smart and writer.
Speaker 2: Yes, having this these language abilities.
Speaker 1: When we pitched the book, Oh you've been.
Speaker 3: Pitching the book, and they're like, you're a turn off.
Speaker 4: We have a story to tell. Huh, I mean this, we got it. I mean let's talk about your for one second.
Speaker 2: Let's get so that we can get just to move control. Let's get like a control group, and then you'll.
Speaker 1: Have something to measurest.
Speaker 3: Okay, meaning we'll just measure which one's better.
Speaker 1: Well, your book is your book is there can be got it.
Speaker 3: It is subjective.
Speaker 1: It's a valuable two books in the world.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that it exists.
Speaker 2: But I think for the audience it'll be nice to hear what a normal book is and then how we're really transforming the medium.
Speaker 5: Okay, so your book's normal. So it's a memoir.
Speaker 3: It is a memoir.
Speaker 5: What are we remembering?
Speaker 3: We're remembering death.
Speaker 5: Anything, Dishy Wember, any celebs.
Speaker 3: There's Sasha Baron Cohen.
Speaker 7: Okay, you want a little dish on that. Yeah, we'll take it, would you or heyes?
Speaker 5: Is still thinking about it?
Speaker 1: Do we Okay?
Speaker 3: We can skip it.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's fine. It's just like I'm most like we can have him on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just read, just read, just read.
Speaker 5: It, okay, you know okay, is there an audio version?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you read the audiobook.
Speaker 5: I'll probably just read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and do you think you'll do an audio book for yours?
Speaker 1: One step of a time? Please?
Speaker 3: You seem really ahead of yourself. So I just switch in a good way and like a sorry, I just hit the mic, but in like a motivated way where you're like, I know, good enough, you're doing We've all these breath work things get hard.
Speaker 1: In our life.
Speaker 4: Happened that we want to share could be useful for people that are going through the same thing.
Speaker 3: Together, that happened together. A unified memory.
Speaker 1: Yes we have to.
Speaker 5: Yes, we are partners, we have worked together.
Speaker 1: No, uh, I know.
Speaker 4: If we if we were, we've literally never never fought an what on the show before.
Speaker 1: If we could do it. This is not gonna be the first show where we have whites. Have we ever fought anyone?
Speaker 2: Literally, we do environment the best podcast experience of their life. That's all we've ever done on this show. And then today, all of a sudden, you wanted to be a fight, let's fight, which to me really never done that on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I thought, I said, is this a fight?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Did I say let's fight? My mistake? Things are flying out of my mouth like hard and let's fight, And I thought, you know you should stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And this is Hayes lived experience. You're like, okay, is this a fight? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's what I like?
Speaker 1: Is this a fight?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I am? I? The only feeling this is like did I do something wrong?
Speaker 3: Did I do something wrong? That's what I'm saying. And you're going what usually means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always about like you and what you did. For example, I'd like tom our story for our.
Speaker 5: Books perfectly about for so long.
Speaker 7: The entire show so fairly spoken about my book, and I would love.
Speaker 1: To hear about the whole audiobook.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not trying to do the audiobook. I'm just trying to tell you, like what, I don't even think I've told you one thing about what the book was about, no offense, but like I brought up Sasha, you know, my friend, and you guys were like, no, we don't want to hear about that. Oh we were hooking up? Yeah sure, And then you guys were like, no, we don't want to hear about that.
Speaker 1: You guys were hooking up?
Speaker 3: No what what? Literally what one time?
Speaker 5: So so well?
Speaker 1: Now I'm yeah, no.
Speaker 3: This is so Now you're interested because it's a celebrity who am my fucking dogship?
Speaker 2: Actually one moment, I'm interested in clarifying for the audience that you can't just come on and make a sensational claim that you were hooking up with Sasha Baron Cohen.
Speaker 1: What I think more likely you were hooking up with Bruno or General Aladin. I think it's far more likely.
Speaker 2: Okay, but who you hooked up with was generality Bruno the dictator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's who it is.
Speaker 3: Are you insinuating that who I hooked up with was not Sasha baron Call one at all, but impersonator of one of his characters.
Speaker 2: Didn't say that, that's what I said. Well, when Sasha is General Aladeen, he is not Tasha, and anyone who knows him knows that, and he's a good friend of yours.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing I'm curious about. You said that this guy you hooked up with then died and so.
Speaker 7: I didn't see you did that is actually exactly what you said.
Speaker 3: When I keep saying hard, you're hard, You're hard. Oh, I don't get hard. The table's here, like right, you guys are fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: So this is going to starting now, start over, be a no.
Speaker 1: Gas light zone.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree, Hans in.
Speaker 2: Fine, I don't want you to do something to it. I actually don't trust you because you're the first guess who's ever tried to make this a fight.
Speaker 1: We've been doing the show for.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years recorded and several years before that when we were just practicing.
Speaker 1: Without yes yes.
Speaker 2: So I now am like in this space where it's like, no, I'm not to going to give you my hand.
Speaker 1: You might do something crazy to it.
Speaker 3: Wait, what you're not going to let anyone do something crazy to it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to give you my hand. You might do something crazy to Oh, I know you all right, I didn't hear you, and I Wo'm not gonna say I wouldn't let anyone. I'm not going to let you.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Is that recording? Are we being recorded?
Speaker 1: She wants to make sure that cameras are on mentioning actually not kidding wing at us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was told that there was no recording.
Speaker 1: Do you know I told this show would not be recorded.
Speaker 5: You're told there would be no recording.
Speaker 3: On camera Mike's check camera Never did a camera check.
Speaker 1: People to sit in.
Speaker 5: That because the cameras were set for different.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't think about that deeply.
Speaker 4: So do you know Kevin, I know a lot of Kevin's Okay, Kevin is Ken works on the show. Yes, m hm, and so, oh god.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: We used to.
Speaker 2: Well, don't say that, no, well, don't just leave that. Don't just leave that. Don't say that. Actually, please, yes, we are recording, and please say I am feeling very comfortable.
Speaker 4: Were literally started to talk about our story after letting you talk about it, like literally forever, endlessly.
Speaker 3: What what did I talk about endless?
Speaker 4: You think was such a bard go you hooked up a he died, which I was gonna say, sorry, but like he looked, Sasha Baron Cohen is still alive.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what you've been told.
Speaker 1: So you think that they covered it up and they had it, they had to do a different one.
Speaker 3: Ever heard of like security checks?
Speaker 1: Yes, but what does that have to do with this?
Speaker 5: I've heard of wheat checks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, on I mean, I swear to God.
Speaker 3: I don't it's gonna sound cue and Onnie, I'm not going to go there with you. I feel Let me just state for the record, I feel comfortable even though there's I just saw myself get zoomed in on.
Speaker 2: Also, but that's not the feed they'll see. We could just keep it like, that's not they're going to seek.
Speaker 3: Can we pause?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's take a pause. Let's take a pause. Something that we've also never done on the show before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the decompression bras rising up again.
Speaker 2: There was one thing we asked you not to talk about. What Kevin should have sent you a list. Yes, the yes, the cameras will be recorded.
Speaker 3: So my BRA's uncomfortable. Is that okay? Is that too sexy for you? Is that I'm gonna get canceled because my BRA's uncomfortable. Yeah, women wear bras, some of us. Anyone can, You can if you want.
Speaker 1: Here's what I here's what I would like the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: To be great, thank you. I would like it to be an honest discussion of both of our books okay ours Yes, which does not include.
Speaker 3: Lies or being published yet.
Speaker 1: Which does not claim that we.
Speaker 2: Hooked up with Sasha be CODs so hard that he exploded and died. What somehow we had some magical sexual power.
Speaker 3: I didn't say we exploded. I said we hooked up, which meant kiss and that it killed him. No, not that it killed him, that he died later on. But when you say exploded, we all know what you're talking about. No one exploded. Okay, we didn't get that far.
Speaker 5: Help, But wonder how Isla would feel about the timeline on this either.
Speaker 1: So it takes a little while to publish a book.
Speaker 3: What I call what.
Speaker 1: I think you're trying to do my thing, and I think it's just.
Speaker 3: Is that your thing?
Speaker 1: Is that your thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No one told me with words, Okay, you have a book. Oh so it was clever. Thank you. I knew we'd get along.
Speaker 8: Well, I said trying. Okay, Well, I said trying. I heard you the first time.
Speaker 5: I think the audience needed to hear it twice for what purpose?
Speaker 4: So I'm just looking at our agenda here. Our agenda here is talking about both our books. The first sight I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes on pause?
Speaker 2: Yes, did you guys really pause in there? Don't pause in that she doesn't get to call pause.
Speaker 9: You will only pause if you guys call pause?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Should I use a different word if I need to pause, such as hold, stop, please? Anything?
Speaker 9: You could use hold?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 3: So you guys have pause?
Speaker 1: I hold?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: All right, but but there should be a double check on the hold. And if she does hold, do double check on hold.
Speaker 9: Got it? Copy?
Speaker 3: And if they are doing a pause, you could just text me and I'll say, all good.
Speaker 4: You don't have to wait for that, and I will keep case you have Casey's number? Do you know Casey?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Do you need my number?
Speaker 2: If you have Casey's number, tell us if you have Casey's number. I now am going to tell the camera that I am uncomfortable and I am feeling unsafetory this recording.
Speaker 3: Guys, that's great.
Speaker 1: It is strange that we can see yourselves on the screen. That's not normal for the recording.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not typical. I was wondering why I saw myself being zoomed in on. But yeah, my number you ready, old Boston number. That's how you know it's real. And I am going to change my number tomorrow. But that's what it is today.
Speaker 1: Start the clock, okay, and.
Speaker 3: Go right, or you should say go it's not my podcast.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Go for podcast.
Speaker 2: His is going to talk about the book, our book, the one people are probably at this point pretty excited to hear about, since they've been hearing about nothing but your book.
Speaker 4: We used to come in here every day. Kevin would make us a pizza sandwich, which is bread like a sandwich, but tomato sauce and cheese inside.
Speaker 5: Tomato, sauce, cheese not hot.
Speaker 1: After one time he gave it to us way.
Speaker 4: Too hot, the pizza sandwich, the pizza sandwich, and he calls it his Nimi machine.
Speaker 2: Panini's I'm just telling you what Kevin said, and I didn't. I never went back to double check.
Speaker 1: On that way too hot.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing now from you that it was likely a panini press.
Speaker 3: I'm just assuming if he called it. Did he call it a niini?
Speaker 5: He said, I have to put it in my nianni machine.
Speaker 2: We we had initially said we were not going to record unless we could get a pizza parmesan sandwich.
Speaker 1: He said, for my queenies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and you think it's sweet our queenies with big weenies.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear the weenies. I just heard the nani.
Speaker 5: And I don't think I heard it either.
Speaker 4: You guys keep anyway. We bite into these things. They're so hot it sealed the cheese and the sauce inside. Shot them out at each other. Yeah, what we took a bite. It's shooting out both of us on both of us.
Speaker 2: We tried to synchronize our bites, which was actually really sweet and actually it was going to be a whole part of the.
Speaker 1: Book through each other. Thing. Take a bite, yea queenies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sort of a sort of a brotherhood bite. And we would and we would lock forearms and then we would take a big honked chomp.
Speaker 1: But it shot each.
Speaker 4: Other at both sides funny, like lot that was funny, but then Kevin left.
Speaker 1: M hm, can you see a pizza sandwich here in front of me? This was today.
Speaker 2: Sorry to jump on the answer, but I just kind of can't trust you to answer it.
Speaker 5: No, you don't see a pizza sandwich.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't so.
Speaker 1: Hung that.
Speaker 4: I think has to be a book. I think it has to be a story that has to be told.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm gonna faint. I think it has to be in the book. I think it has to be the book.
Speaker 2: If I can transmit that feeling, they like I'm gonna literally faint from being so hungry hungry.
Speaker 1: It does zero.
Speaker 4: If you were going to accidentally say something.
Speaker 3: There, it should have been hard, well, aid I mean right? And if I was doing it on purpose, I would say I accidentally said hot and I meant hard. But I'm not doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: I would ask you to whatever you do for the rest of the show, try doing it on purpose, because what has been happening so far is not working for me, and I don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: We have to release this one.
Speaker 4: This fell over, so we have no idea how long it It's supposed to happen. Yeah, because that fell over.
Speaker 3: Oh that I don't know where the normal screen that's supposed to be on this screen is not supposed to be on that screen.
Speaker 1: This one's never been on before. That one's always on.
Speaker 2: The book is called the Sane One. It's a sort of a distractic response to the crazy ones. The Robin Williams Sarah Michelle Geller sitcom that was on, and you're kind of saying, like, sorry, like that, you'll love this.
Speaker 1: I'm promoting the book.
Speaker 3: I just heard Sarah Michelle Geller. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I really don't like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm distracted here.
Speaker 3: I'm designed you're doing fucking origami.
Speaker 5: M imagine in that?
Speaker 3: Do you want to know what water?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: My fucking dad dies?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You have you?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no separate Sorry. Okay, So there's the part where Sasha Baron Cohen, I'm gonna be honest with you. We don't hook up. He doesn't die. I just saw him and his name is in the book, and I say, there he is. He's on his phone because I went to the fucking Emmy's okay, dishing. So that's the dish on Sasha should be dishing. My dad died soon after the Emmys because of that, not related to Sasha, not related to the phone.
Speaker 5: It's like a five G thing.
Speaker 3: Or he might have had Wi fi poisoning. In addition, that's certainly not the catalyst. Wi fi does not cause lung cancer, Okay, that we know of correct other correct problems wi fi. Yeah, that's as far as we know, as far as doctors know.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So that's my book, and I to be clear, like not a competition. I love the pizza sandwich story, and I think that could be a really interesting.
Speaker 1: Well it's an actual story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that was and that was a very sad thing that happened.
Speaker 4: But I want to congratulate you, Ana, that was a very brave thing for.
Speaker 1: You to share.
Speaker 3: It wasn't brave, It's just I.
Speaker 4: Shared something that was like actually like a bad thing that happened to us.
Speaker 3: The exploding cheese. I'm still that was a sexual insinuation.
Speaker 4: And sauce and now we're so hungry happening to me right now, So.
Speaker 5: Sad, it's empty. This is reminding me of the sandwich not being here.
Speaker 3: An empty sandwich.
Speaker 4: After you just shared that with you, and you're like, oh, this thing happened to me. I'm and a billion years ago. No, Feds, I don't think you went to the Emmys this year.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a billion. How do you know I didn't go to the Emmys this year.
Speaker 9: I watched.
Speaker 3: They didn't go to my Sorry, they didn't zoom in to me, you know what I mean. It doesn't mean I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I don't think Sacha was there to get were you guys there. I'm in this business. It's my job to know.
Speaker 1: Like Hollywood, who's like who's got the juice?
Speaker 2: Unlike, you know, we weren't there. We don't see art as like a constant string of competitions.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's not like, oh not how I want to play this game.
Speaker 2: I have removed myself from Emmy consideration. And so when somebody tells me about their book, I'm not like, oh, it's a book contest.
Speaker 5: Let me like come up with like this like.
Speaker 2: Incredibly impactful you know, personal thing that like they're not going to be able to address in any way. Like so then I'll say that and then it's just like bam, Like now my book wins I just go like, oh, io a book. You have a book, Mine's good yours. I don't really see it still, And it's the same with the Emmys, where it's like I'm just not going to go like okay, like oh, I'm like watching.
Speaker 1: A trophy or like a you know, no.
Speaker 4: Easier to just take your you ask how to take yourself out of consideration? Is that on that you do it on the button on the remote at the beginning, at the beginning of the ceremony.
Speaker 5: Remark you just say like thank you, but like what are you?
Speaker 1: Please give it to.
Speaker 3: Somebody else in the audience of the meys.
Speaker 4: In the audience, yeah, I mean like at home or like yeah, that's where you can really see what's going on.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 3: I am sorry that I I don't fully agree with what you're saying, but I see where you're coming from that I made it a competition. I thought you were making it a competition, and so then I I.
Speaker 1: How would I be competing?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, how would I.
Speaker 1: Be thinking that?
Speaker 2: I literally said, we had an awesome book, and then I just like don't even know, like.
Speaker 5: What happens what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: And that's something that I deal with in my book is just making things about me a lot and going to therapy and going like what's happening with that? And so that's in the book too.
Speaker 5: What huh, try to get your money back?
Speaker 3: Got to get your money back.
Speaker 5: Try to get your money back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, And so I am actually because he ripped me off?
Speaker 1: Was the Emmy's fun?
Speaker 3: Because he fucked me over?
Speaker 5: Man therapist?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: A little weird? How so?
Speaker 1: Never mind, it's working great.
Speaker 3: What do you mean it's working great? With your hand up that seemed Is he wearing like not genuine? Is he wearing like a and then you went like that with your eyes?
Speaker 1: What kind of hat does he?
Speaker 5: I don't want to be under the microscope here, but.
Speaker 4: When you're like you're getting therapy, yeah, does he have like a baseball helmet on?
Speaker 1: Or like? What is he? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh you've never done there?
Speaker 5: What's he gone on?
Speaker 4: Well, my therapist is not like a man, Like what's he wearing in the thing?
Speaker 1: Is he like a construction worker?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of helmet does he have on? Oh?
Speaker 5: Sheriff's badge on or something?
Speaker 3: The man therapist? Yeah, no, he just is wearing clothes like you guys, So sort of he kind of looks like you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm worrying that this might be a slash baron CLL.
Speaker 4: So that's why you're treating this the therapist conversation. That's why you're treating this conversation instead of helping us crack your book, get a book, deal with whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that your.
Speaker 2: Book got like published, and you know that we're sitting on fucking dynamite over here with our goddamn sandwich story, and it feels like there's an opportunity here right for a little bit of synergy. Yeah, And instead of sending the ladder back down, you're somehow just like walling off and even further creating barriers between us.
Speaker 5: When the time that you walked in, there was already like.
Speaker 3: A pretty because I was late.
Speaker 2: Is that what I wasn't going to bring up you being uh, but we can talk about it, and you were ninety minutes late.
Speaker 3: Well, it was an it was about five minutes.
Speaker 1: But each time you grab each wrung of the ladder, it's a wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, though you made every rung into a wall wall. That's harsh picture.
Speaker 3: That every time there was a ladder and I made it into a wall, like you guys are like, and then I'm just making a.
Speaker 2: Just showing me the rung just long enough to make me reach for it, and then it's a wam.
Speaker 4: Sorry, your book is with Random House?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill mars podcast?
Speaker 3: What that's Bill Maher's podcast.
Speaker 4: That's fucking Your book is with Bill Maher's podcast.
Speaker 2: That is not where I would publish my book at Bill Maher's podcast.
Speaker 5: The Random House.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, it's a publishing it's like a long it's like a long time publishing company. But I didn't know yeah or Bill Maher ever.
Speaker 1: He is one the Emmy really, and yet you went and we're complicit of that.
Speaker 3: Are you guys doing these things with the napkins to fuck with me?
Speaker 1: He has a sort of a shallow he.
Speaker 5: Is doing something to fuck with me Random House? Okay, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is there another piece to the pizza sandwich story or that sort of the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's another piece. It's the piece is when it becomes a fucking book and people actually.
Speaker 4: Start reading again. We need to get men reading. And the other piece is the piece of it on my plate when the book comes out, and it's the only way I can get Kevin's attention. At this point, I say, hey, Kevin, I wrote this book has a really important message in it for you.
Speaker 5: This is what I have to do to get through to you, Kevin. This is the only thing you is this the only thing you listen to anymore?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Is that whook?
Speaker 9: So double check the hold with me first, Sean, I'm double checking the hold with you.
Speaker 1: Whole denied.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll just wait on. Oh Hi, it's Casey.
Speaker 5: Casey texted you stay on the hold.
Speaker 1: Casey, you're fumbling. You're fumbling this text override denied.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the hold got denied. Please sorry, m.
Speaker 9: She texted me please.
Speaker 1: That was the only thing that she ended up texting you from all that please.
Speaker 9: Well I told her the whole guy denied. She's asking please. I'm checking with you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So we were hearing both sides of the conversation. Okay, heart too, I see now very ellegible.
Speaker 5: Well, there's hearts that Casey failed to mension.
Speaker 3: Oh just kidding there.
Speaker 5: I wonder how missus Casey feels about that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was a missus Casey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Missus Casey at the bat.
Speaker 9: We just hold requests for a hold, so really.
Speaker 3: A missus casey, so can we take it back? So that's hearts isn't in there.
Speaker 5: Though, Okay, let's pause, so just text.
Speaker 3: Me to see if the pause is going to go through so that he's not dotting we are a pause.
Speaker 2: So the missus thing, we actually have the same question. She's definitely been referenced at points, but none of us have ever seen her, and the resume that she appears to have is.
Speaker 3: Doesn't feel likely like a wife resume.
Speaker 4: He he goes through her resume, Yeah, it's always like new stuff, Like she just has an incredible number of jobs.
Speaker 3: That our wife is related.
Speaker 2: Massive, Why do you keep saying like wife jobs, wife related. Nothing that the person that he claims to be in a relationship with has a laundry list of achievements that seem, you know, impressive at first and then start to make you doubt whether anyone has done this anything I see come.
Speaker 4: In just like it's always nice, but he's like, my wife is the most amazing.
Speaker 3: Mail man, a mailman so many Oh she's a mailman.
Speaker 5: Well one is the most amazing mailman.
Speaker 3: But she's not trying to get a job. She must be trying to get a job here if you bringing you the resume.
Speaker 1: So it's not a formal resume.
Speaker 3: Males trying to get our job, missus casey's a job.
Speaker 2: One time he came in and he was like, he said, it's so sexy to be dating the first female F one driver. The F and F one is for female now it's female one and she is the first one. And also she delivers the mail so fast.
Speaker 5: Really, so I was like, how is she doing both these things?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: And those are just two things. It's every day it's something new.
Speaker 4: None of the old jobs fall out, so like every day it's a new job, but it can combine with all those other ones.
Speaker 2: The fridge is on the fritz. It never happens at my house. My wife's the best refrigerator repair person in town.
Speaker 4: And she gets to all the repair jobs so quickly in her F one car. And to throw the mail in the mailbox, Uh my way. It's just And that was three.
Speaker 3: This is feeling a lot better than when we were not paused.
Speaker 5: Oh we gotta unpause it.
Speaker 1: We got it. We're not gonna have enough for the show.
Speaker 5: Are we still paused?
Speaker 9: We're still paused because.
Speaker 3: I can go right back into it when we unpause, because I did approve the pause.
Speaker 1: You really you really want to fight?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? No, No, I actually love this vibe. But it's your podcast. So if you're like, oh, the fuck you woman, I'm like, yeah, fuck you. You know, but if you want a vibe, I can vibe.
Speaker 2: The main takeaway I've gotten from that whole word salad you disputed it, it was that you do understand that it is our podcast, which is the first time I think that's been acknowledged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we would never say what you just said. I won't even say as a joke. We would never say that. We literally my host a podcast engineered by the man who is married to the world's first female f wed driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you want to talk about being progressive, and she's also I believe, according to Casey single handedly doing the full redesign on the White House.
Speaker 3: I can hear someone laughing, and.
Speaker 9: First time I was coughing. Sorry, we're still pause.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, cool, on pause. I'm gonna pause approve.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna text you.
Speaker 1: I don't need you.
Speaker 4: To approve, and it's gonna be redesigned, so the whole thing is like the most incredible refrigerator, like the entire White House, so that she.
Speaker 5: Can always fix it, like if anything.
Speaker 4: Goes wrong, she can fix anything. And it has a racetrack between rooms.
Speaker 5: And the whole thing is a mailbox.
Speaker 8: And a fridge and all the male can go there. Yeah for the White House. Yeah, we're the.
Speaker 3: People that run the country. Yeah, they're going to be cold. That's intentional.
Speaker 5: I assume I love that.
Speaker 1: What I love that? What just that little extra like.
Speaker 3: They're going to be cold?
Speaker 1: Like you do you do that in the book?
Speaker 3: Does that happen in the book though, We're going to be cold?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 2: There's context applied to it here, but that attitude. Does that come through in the book at all?
Speaker 1: Part? What do you do it? What's the beginning?
Speaker 3: The beginning is basically like the doorbell rings and I my dad is at the door, and I haven't spoken to him in five years? Foreseen him, Holy would hamp