Speaker 1: All right, and welcome into BP NFL. We sit on the precipice of week ten of the NFL season, which means it's time to give you our best bets.
Speaker 2: I'm your Hosteth Wilcock, sitting.
Speaker 1: In for Joey p that unfortunately needs no Italian references on today's show, but we do have a full cast with some pretty sick heads that led us as well. I'm joined by the Undertaker Andrew Rickson, who I met this summer in person for the first time, and I gotta say the dude's more jack.
Speaker 2: Than you would think. What's uf Ericson?
Speaker 1: Thanks for taking time out of crushing creatine and lifting to join us today.
Speaker 3: Oh what an intro.
Speaker 4: I can go grab some reganow if we need get The Italian juice is following, but Seth happy to have you on here.
Speaker 3: Excited to break down Week ten.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm also joined by a man who will be making breakfast early Sunday morning as he takes in his giants overseas in Germany, Treel Furman Junior.
Speaker 5: What's good, boss, oh Man? I mean the Italian references. I'm glad they're getting rid of Italians, like the Giants have gotten rid of Tommy Debido and they just said Daniel Jones is going to be the guy. And so this show and Giants two organizations that do hate Italians and not giving them the love that they need this week because Tommy DeVito probably should be starting over Daniel Jones. Drew Locke should be starting over, honestly, Anthony Richardson should be starting over Daniel Jones. Bryce Young should be starting over Daniel Jones. Everybody should be starting over Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should be starting over Daniel Jones as well.
Speaker 5: I'll bet you will win a game. We would have bet the Commanders if I started.
Speaker 1: The outline for today's program looks like this. We'll get to the Gentleman's top ats and Total Picks. Will also give you my Upset special and Parlay of the Week. It's gonna be glorious. Thanks for everyone tuning in. The easiest way of support US is like this video. If you enjoy this type of content, also subscribe to the Bank Pros YouTube channel or wherever you get your podcasts. Also download the Bank Pros app for iOS or Android. With the sportsbook Sync, you can automatically track your bets across all major sports books in one place. Easily monitor your bet performances by sport and bet type, including game picks, props, and parlays. Great custom betting systems to find winning trends and profitable opportunities. Get a free trial of the Betting Pros Premium by downloading the app and activating your trial on the upgrade screen. All right, and let's go ahead and jump into the picks. Tarl, I want to start with you. You're expecting maybe a bounce back from the Saints after Dennis Allen is out.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll admit I would love to stray together multiple really good weeks. And last week the Saints pick was, in hindsight, not a good pick in hindsight, all the favorites one except the Saints. Nonetheless, Dennis Allen got canned. And I mean, this is the ultimate get up spot. You got the head coach that has gone, You're bringing in somebody new. And also I was listening to a podcast and one of the offensive linemen I forgot his name, but last year for the New Orleans Saints talking about how Dennis Allen lost the locker room last year when they played guess who the Atlanta foulks. And they were killing them and they wanted to get Jamal Williams his first touchdown of the season, and they did, and Dennis Allen did not have their back. He started copping please. He started telling Arthur Smith that he by in the way. Arthur Smith a coach that got fired, a coach that got fired. He was trying to go over there and be like, hey man, hey man, I'm sorry about that. I really do mean to faure all that. No, he lost the locker room. The locker room is then lost all season. If I told you to bet the Saints before this, I am sorry, but I'm telling you right now plus three and a half, the game after Dennis Smith against this Falcons team that I've been telling you all year is not legit, that they are not legit. They're one hundred percent getting up for this game. I think that they're gonna be able to tack the secondary. Derek Carr will look competent, and they're gonna be able to run the football on this Falcons front. But the biggest thing is that matchup with the secondary, because the Falcons have zero pass rush. I think the Saints defense still can get to Kirk Cousins and rattle Kirk Cousins here. But there's nobody on the Falcons side of the ball that's really gonna give a consistent threat to this Saints team in terms of a pass rush. They haven't done it all season. So I like the Saints. I think they easily covered at three and a half. I think the money line is a play as well. I think this is the game after the game, and they get it done with the with the new head coach against the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 2: I like the call.
Speaker 1: I think it's definitely a little bit ballsy, but I like the confidence. And man, what about this Falcons pass rush? They've invested so many first round picks and offseason capital into it, and it feels like they can just never get to the quarterback. And if there's anyone motivated ericson, it's gotta be Derek Carr after getting just destroyed on Twitter by Michael Thomas last week.
Speaker 4: Means the classic dead cat bounce right, head coach gets fired. What happens next week? The team covers. They don't always win, but it seems like they always seem to cover jets. Happened this year first head coach got fired. Next week Jets cover. So again these trends, like the the Honolulu Flu teams that played the Lions, you gotta fain him to oblivion. Yep, same thing with back of these coaches. So Furman, Yeah, I like the call on the Saints.
Speaker 1: Ericson You're going overseas with your first pick U the week?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So the Giants taken on the Carolina Panthers in Munich, Germany, and I'm going to bet the under in the game at forty one and a half points. International games, the trends are clear. You bet the unders in the game, and you bet on the favorites. I don't want to bet on the Giants as basically now up to touchdown favorites, So I'm just gonna do an off for the under in the game total. You look at seven of the giants last ten games have gone under the points line, and you look at these two teams. They're coming off of impromptu two overs for both the New York Giants in Carolina Panthers come up games where there were points scored. I as much as I love for Germany to get an excellent game, you know, high flying offenses across the board point blank. This is Daniel Jones versus Bryce Young. If you just blindly bet that in the under, I think that you're going to come out in the green more often than not.
Speaker 3: So I like the under here.
Speaker 4: The Giants still have a decent red zone defense, top five red zone defense, and I think that both teams want established to run. Last week we saw the New York Giants establish they did not want to throw the ball whatsoever. I think that their pass right over expectation was mine six percent. After we watch that game in the first half, I looked up, have they thrown a pass yet? I was baffled because it was either Daniel Jones scrambling, Tyrone Tracy runs, Devin Singletary runs. The Carolina Panthers have the NFL's worst run defense. Brian Davell knows what he has to do offensively, and it's just pound the rock. So I don't think that's conducive to a lot of points necessarily, So for me, it's gonna be an under. I'm gonna fllow the trends in International Series six in one the last seven games overseas towards the under.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love how The one game that went over was that Jaguars Bears game, and of course I was on the under of that one. So maybe I'll tell you here, maybe I'll get back in the winning side of the international games. Let's go to Terrell with his second pick. Trell, you're once again back in bo Nicks here.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's come on now. I mean, first of all, last week I apologize, and despite watching it again, last week was and you know what, last week wasn't horrible like it was two to three.
Speaker 3: It was Furman. The process was right, yes, stop.
Speaker 5: And not even the process was right. But watching the game, they fell short on a first on a fourth down when they ran a freaking end around instead of going, you know, bo Nick, straight up the middle and go get the first down. It was so many questionable decisions around the goal line. I even thought the Philly Special was questionable. It worked out, but I thought it was questionable. I don't know why you don't just go back to Courtland Sutton there and just let Courtland Sutton. But I guess Courtland Sutton did technically get a touchdown. Nonetheless, that game got ugly, really really fast. However, that means that the Broncos are closed your Eyes special here ericson and guess what close your eye special has been profitable when it's not the Carolina Panthers. So we can we can look at it this week and so we got a close your Eye special against Kansas City Chiefs. We also have a Kansas City Chiefs team that only cares about winning the game and doesn't care about covering the spread. This season, when they have been laying more than a touchdown, they are actually three and one against the spread. They have not covered a single game, not one. I think that this Broncos defense in a in a division game is going to get up for this team. They are going to hold Kansas City defensively, just not to a high point total. And we know how the Kansas City defense gets down. They rush the quarterback, they're able to get to the passer, and then they have a very strong secondary that I think is gonna rattle bow Knicks a little bit. So I don't think that there's gonna be a lot of points, but I don't think that Kansas City Chiefs are gonna be able to run away with this as well. I think that bo Nicks is gonna be able to do enough. Sean Payton has hitched his horse to bon Nicks and he said, we're gonna make sure that bon Knicks doesn't look horrible. Well, guess what he looked horrible last week. I think they have a bounce back week this week. Again, Kansas City Chiefs do not cover this, right, they do not. I will take the points easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Fading them against high spreads is always something I think it is usually in the best interest of a better Ericson. I think you believe in the Broncos as well.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 4: I do, and it's for a lot of the reasons that we pointed out last week. Liking the Denver Broncos because you look at Bonnicks what he's been able to do as an underdog.
Speaker 3: It's been great four and one against.
Speaker 4: This three and two straight up, So he's been someone that's been able to rise above and this has been bigger spreads by more than six points, where Bonnicks and then Denver Broncs have been kind of counted out and they've shown up. Last week it didn't work out because it was a pissed off Ravens team and they give a ton of points. Their defense played horrible, but that every defense plays horrible when they play the Ravens. So yes, in a game that's gonna be much tighter. You have the Chiefs coming off a short week, playing on Monday night in an overtime game. Nonetheless, so it's a divisional game. You know, there's always one team with all these dominating teams, right, there's always one team that seems to have the number of the Chiefs, and it's been the Denver Broncos more often than not that have given Patrick Mahomes trouble. The last five games against the Chiefs, the Broncs have covered in four of them. So similar to my Patriots and the Dolphins always bet against them every time they play in Miami, even during the Tom Brady era. It's similar here with Denver playing the Kansas City Chiefs. So we talked about how the Chiefs they don't blow teams out. Six of the chiefs eight wins this year have been in close games. So the Broncos have played teams really tight all year. Last week was the first time they had lost by more than one possession. So I think that they keep this game closed to the divisional game. Again at the end of the day, Chiefs are gonna be remain undefeated and be nine to zero, But Owenick's gonna be standing there another one against the spread.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, that was my question. Could the Broncos actually be live to win this outright? You guys think because the letdown spot for the Chiefs it has to come. I thought it was on Monday night and they came all the way back.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am, I'm one hundred percent for fading Kansas City in any game that they are looking ahead to the Buffalo Bills. So I think that if you're gonna take a week, like if there was gonna be a week where you'd take the Kansas City Chiefs to not cover the spread but win the game out right, I don't think it would be this one. I think this is the week, especially in that loss against the and how bad they looked against the Ravens, that the Chiefs could one hundred percent sleepwalk through this game into a big matchup against the Buffalo Bills next week. So maybe not this one.
Speaker 1: Erickson, you're kind of on that same mindset. You like the Broncos to cover here but not win out right.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 4: But I mean the fact that you're talking about. Look, Chiefs are playing so close to the desk with some of these matchups. Eventually they're gonna drop one, and it's gonna be one that no one really expected. Again against Buffalo, Yes, that's a game that could go either way.
Speaker 3: But sermon, now that.
Speaker 4: Now that you're the king of you're the king of a sprinkle baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little ratitude going on over there. And before we continue, I did remind everyone about the Betting Pros discord. Are you looking to up your game in sports betting? Will join our exclusive sports betting discord community at bettingpros dot com slash chat. Not only can you connect with expert handicappers like Terrell, like ericson who could provide free picks for the NBA, the NFL, the MLB, the NHL, player props, live betting, and more also NASCAR just gonna say that, Plus join our NFL podcast group, Sink your Picks and use the quick pick feature on the Betting Pro sports betting app to get a chance to win some free prizes. And Torell, We're going back to you where you like Jim Harballs guys to bow up here?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely? Do you know how many games. The Chargers have given up over three touchdowns this season twenty one points any.
Speaker 1: Maybe one, maybe one, though NOTUS zero, none at all.
Speaker 5: The Steelers, by the way, Justin Fields, so for Mike Tomlin that is still playing Russ Justin Fields had the highest points total against the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Let's go by.
Speaker 5: Throwing it out there. Here we are with the five to two and one ATS Chargers team going up against a one in seven ACS Titans team. I could very well be falling into the trap here. I could. But if it's a trap, I'm dead. And I'm perfectly fine dying to the trap this week because the Chargers and these are two good defenses. But at the end of the day, the Chargers have been able to find offense when they couldn't run the ball, and I don't think the Tennessee can find any offense at all whatsoever. I think that they're still having this low key internal battle of who is the better quarterback on their roster right now, and I don't think they understand because Mason Rudolph hasn't been very good at all. I didn't think he played well against the New England Patriots, and a thing that is gonna set this over the top and get me Chargers laying seven and a half. Here is the fact that it did not cash last week on the live string, but it's going to cash this week. Titans are going to give up a defensive touchdown in this game, like I am almost, whether it's a block punt, whether it's a point return on special teams, whether if it's just old fashioned scoop and score pick six, baby, they are going to give up a defensive touchdown and seth. I have told you defensive touchdowns get you covers in this world. So hey, maybe if you if you want to take the plus money and just take the defensive touchdown, then I say do that. I think there's ways that the Chargers cover the spread without it, but I think the defensive touchdown is one hundred percent could be the thing to get us there. I don't trust this Tennessee offense at all. I don't think they're playing well at all. That's why I was fading the Browns this week on the string because I didn't think that they could do anything against the Chargers defense. Hardball just has the defense rolling and I can't. It's creating offense for him, and they're playing low scoring games, but they're covering the numbers. So yeah, I love the charges here laying seven and a half.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in Mason Rudolph. I took him in the last round of a couple of deep best ball leagues. Just hey, what are the chances he gets in there? I thought Will Levis might not be the guy full time. Yeah, yeah, but I you know, this isn't vintage Mason Rudolph that we got last year with the Steelers.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I mean, seth.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you just watched the first quarter, Mason Rudolf looks pretty good. It's just after the first drive, it's just not you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's good scripted. He's good scripted for sure. Absolutely he needs Matt Canada out there. I think that that's where he was at his.
Speaker 2: Best last.
Speaker 5: These guys are not relevant when they're not playing for Tomlin.
Speaker 1: I mean, Duck Hodges is out there. He's married Delaney Wilson right now, and that's the only time he ever gets in the spotlights. You'll see him on like a CMT red carpet.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, Mike Tomlin was able to get Deontay Johnson on the Ravens. Maybe the one we may look and be like espionage at its finest.
Speaker 1: Honestly, when he went to the Ravens, Bogs and I were both texting back and forth.
Speaker 2: But oh, this is good news for us.
Speaker 5: The drop, that first drop against the Steelers is gonna be It's gonna feed families, right, the first drop he has is gonna feed families.
Speaker 1: Ericson in true Undertaker fashion, you're going with a couple unders to round us out here.
Speaker 2: What's your first one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Minnesota Vikings taking on the Jacksonville Jaguars under forty four and a half. So we're getting news today here on Thursday that we're recording where Trevor Lawrence is unlikely to play, so that means we're gonna get mac Jones. We've seen the spread move, but the total hasn't moved as much. So I still want to take advantage because I want to bet the under look. The Jaguars for the most part the season have been an overmachine, and the Vikings are two and out towards the over in their last two road games. But when you look at which games have gone over when Minnesota has played on the road. It's in offenses like the Rams, the Lions, the Packers. Would you put a Mac Jones led Jaguars team in that bucket, guys, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Personally.
Speaker 4: I've seen that Jones play a lot of football as a Patriots fan, and I can say that when he doesn't have a support strong supporting cast, which Jacksonville does not, oppositive line issues, backfield issues. I just I like the under in this game. Again, I think that the value's gone with the spread now that it's out to a touchdown for the Vikings on the road, and Sam Donald just.
Speaker 3: Still at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Again, I talked about this in the Sunday night preview before the Vikings and Colts game. At the end of the day, this is Sam Donald verus Joe Flacco, and now we're looking at this is Sam Donald versus Back Jones. Again blindly betting this, you're gonna want to take the under and those types of matchup. So for me and I will say, I will give a little a credit to the Jaguars defense. I thought they looked pretty decent against the Eagles, who are just filled with high offensive players. I mean their offense couldn't do anything, and I think they're they're generating some decent pass rush. And we just seen with Sam Donald like every game he makes one or two just absolutely bone headed decisions. It's like, God, dude, just stick to the script.
Speaker 2: Old Sam, darnold ye jetson.
Speaker 4: Nor always shows up at certain points, which caused the Vikings to have issues. So I just think that this game is gonna go under the total.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: I also just have no expectations for Jacksonville's offense to score against Brian Flores. I mean, he's gonna put the clamps on Mac Jones and that concerns me for points, So again, I think points will be a premium, so I'm gonna go under.
Speaker 1: That's probably my favorite pick on this entire slate that you guys have laid out here. So good on you there, Eric Sonterrell. I want to come back to you. You like the forty nine ers this week going up against Tampa Bay. Potentially Christian McCaffrey will be active in this one, that's still to be determined. But what do you like about the Niners?
Speaker 5: This is a very very hard pick for me because we have Kyle Shanahan lang and touchdown on the route, and that is not the best trend in historical speaking. However, we have something that doesn't happen very often in the National Football League, and the schedule makers have decided to give Tampa Bay that is off a bye while they are off Monday night football.
Speaker 4: In overtime, and oh, ericson, ericson, you're doing too much here when we're about to break the matrix.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't type that into into the query here. We're gonna break the matrix here. But what I will say is that teams that are teams that are coming off of bye and playing a team on Monday Night football are nine to five against the spread sixty four percent. I think that this is a spot where the offense for the forty nine ers, whether Christian McCaffrey plays or not, and it sounds like he's gonna play, can be really, really good. I think we're gonna see what Christian McCaffrey does to this offense. The fact that they're not gonna have drives stall out like they have in the past through this run without Christian McAffrey, because christiramccaffrey is so good in the passing game, and he's gonna be He's gonna be the option on third down. I think they get better on third down. I think overall they look better as an offense. And I still still still question the Baker Mayfield led team without Chris Godwin and without Mike Evans. I just think that that offense completely. They need something on the outside. They need somebody that can get separation. I think that's going to be really really hard against this forty nine ers front. So unfortunately, I do like the forty nine ers laying the big number here. This is a great Caesar leg this week. I think there's a lot of good Caesar plays this week. I think this is a great Caesar play this week. But I do like them still to cover the number. I think that this is going to be ugly. I think that Tampa Bay had their game last week where they were kind of end it and they lost it at the end. This is going to be the route and then they'll figure it out pick up the piece after that.
Speaker 1: Do we have any word if Jalen McMillan is active Erickson.
Speaker 4: I think that he opened this week with a d NP. So considering they're going on a bye week next week. This is the second time he's been dealing with the hamstring. I doubt that he plays Sterling. Shepherd also didn't practice. They're in a short week, so.
Speaker 2: He's on the Steelers.
Speaker 3: Baby, this is.
Speaker 2: Palmer, Trey Palmer.
Speaker 4: Yeah there, so he's getting his cardio in, not getting targets unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Targets yeah, targets yeah.
Speaker 1: Bety over on Kate Auduins for sure, ericson, I'm coming back to you. Indianapolis and Indiana the state in general has a big weekend of football ahead. I U is rolling top ten in the college football rankings. They got Michigan coming to town, and Indianapolis Colts are also at home against the Buffalo Bills. Where do you see this game going?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, another under for me. I was thinking about the Colts as underdogs here. I did think about it, but a little Flacco special bounce back after the Vikings, But ultimately I think that the total still is way too high at forty eight. So you look at Bill's last eight road games, six of them have gone under the total. Colts are four and oh towards the under in their last four games. There hasn't been a Bills road game this year that has exceeded forty five points, So why are we just assuming, oh, like like forty eight this is I mean, forty eight to me seems oh shootout. I just don't see that from this game. From the optics of it, I think that the Colts will have some success running the football. That's how you beat the Buffalo defense, and that's ball control. And we're dealing with Josh Allen, with these receivers missing time, dealing with injuries their offense. Again, they always find a way to kind of pull it out at the end. I think that this is gonna be a closer game than most people expect, which is kind of why I like teasing the Colts a little bit. Colts will play in a lot of close games this season. I don't think it's a blowout, and I think it's just gonna be under the total for that reason, So the trends have kind of pointed towards the under. And usually I'm just better at betting totals and sides anyway, So even though I did mention the Colts as kind of an underdog, I like, I'm just gonna ultimately bet the total at forty eight take the under.
Speaker 1: He's got a brand, he's sticking to it. I can't blame him at all. Let's move to Washington, where I was looking at tickets for this game before the season starts, Steelers and the Washington Commanders. I was like, there's no way I'm paying two hundred dollars for a ticket against the Commanders, which is going to be a blowout. Turns out Steelers are dogs in this one. They're dogs by three points. Hereterrell, you'll be at this game, So what are you gonna be laying down?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I will be in the game, and I might be swinging a terrible towel when you see the the crowd pan over me, because let's go.
Speaker 1: I got a couple I got I got white, I got yellow, I got.
Speaker 2: Pink, I got all the colors you need.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, oh yeah, go ahead, send that, Send that to Va to me. I will one hundred percent be in there, and I think I have the motion right of swick. Let me see, I got a rag here. I think I have the motion right of doing the towel. Yeah, look good, there you go, Yeah, there we go. Look at that. That's that's great towel motion. Right there.
Speaker 2: I just can't hit your neighbor. I just don't hit your neighbor.
Speaker 1: I've smacked some people in the face before. They've been Browns fans. We're not happy.
Speaker 5: On the home side of the field too, So I'm definitely And you know what, would you believe would you believe that they have towels that they're giving out. They're giving out red towels for the game. The commander said, they're giving out red towels for the game. That is disgusting, a disgusting act. And because of that, we're gonna fade them. We're gonna fade them in this game. Plus three for the Steelers. But there's other reasons as well. We got Mike Tomlin coming off of a bye. Well, who's been really really good since twenty eighteen. Mike Tomlin is five and one ats six and oh straight off of a bye. Like, the only time he did not cover is when he was laying fourteen points against the Miami Dolphins, and he didn't end up covering that line, and in fact, he only won that game by thirteen. So Mike Tomlin really really locked in off of the bye, really really locked in as a dog. As we all know. I'm gonna take him as a road dog here because I think this Pittsburgh Steelers defense is live. I think they're gonna be able to get to Jay and Daniels the quarterback. I think TJ. Watt is gonna feast in the backfield. They've been really really good stopping the run, and that run has been really really good in what has kept the Commander's drives going. Trust me, I know I'm a Giants fan. I saw them run the ball last week and keep drives going when they probably shouldn't, and so I'm still very, very questionable of this Commander's defense. They are twenty six in the NFL. In rush Dvoa, I think Naji's gonna have a great game and make it a lot easier on Russ. I think that they're not as good in the passing game as everybody tries to make them out to be. I swear they're not as good in the passing game, and I think Russ can take advantage of that. I think this is Steelers and Steelers in how Tom does is as a dog with low expectations. He comes out and gets a wins. So in close games, you play Mike Tomlin. I'm taking Mike Tomlin here.
Speaker 1: Erickson, you also like another play here in Washington.
Speaker 4: What is it shocking? It's an under play, an under forty five and a half. So I think Furman did a good Jokana outlining the Steelers defense and how this is a big challenge for the Commander's offense. But I want to spend to the other side where I really like this Commander's defense and what they've done over the season. Have gotten better and have gotten better, They've improved dramatically. They're bringing in Marshall Lattimore again. Now they have a defensive back that can match up with some of these big body wide receivers from George Pickens with Mike Williams. Now add into the fold when you look at the Commanders this season at home. No team has scored more than eighteen points against them at home this year. Third fewest points per game allowed at home, Number one, fewest yards per game at home this season. So I know home roads splits can sometimes be a little noisy when it comes to well, who have you played? Things like that, but last year it was so stark with the Cleveland Browns, for example, and there was a edge to taking advantage of it where they're at home. Back to the Browns defense. They're on the road. It's a sief. It's gonna give up points all over the board. So that's what I like the under here. Forty five and a half. It's kind of in that sweet spot range where the market isn't really sold.
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be a shootout? Not so sure?
Speaker 4: Is it gonna because usually Steelers road games thirty eight and a half, like like you just lie every single time as Steelers road game three eight and a half, thirty seven and a half. So at forty five and a half, I think there's some value here. So again, Steelers are gonna keep it close. Mike Tommins record, I don't think this is gonna be a bloat in any way. So I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's stay there in the Nation's capital with my upset special of the week. I'm going Steelers plus one twenty five at bet Rivers against the Commanders. And you have to bet this at bet Rivers because Bette Rivers. This is out of Pittsburgh. It's a Pittsburgh book, it's a Pittsburgh casino. You gotta bet it. At bet Rivers or it's not gonna hit, so make sure you have bet Rivers installed. They have a lengthy, very lengthy registration process. I had to send them my birth root, tiscuit, my ID. Everything they had to know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean social Security number him, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, so all you have to go through that.
Speaker 1: But once you get there, Bette Rivers, that's a nice book. It's a good book. Good book out there in the burg. Honestly, though, I prefer not to bet on any of my teams, whether that's the Steelers or Penn State, but this is a great spot for the Lures. Mike Tomlin thirteen and four off a week's rest all time, including winning six straight three and one against the Commis in his career as well, and this Commander's defense, it's much improved, especially in the secondary as Andrew alluded to, but they still have been leaky to the running back position. Rbs are averaging one hundred and thirteen point five rushing yards per game and one point twenty five touchdowns per game over the past month. I think Arthur Smith's gonna dial up a heavy run game, especially now that Jalen Warren's getting back off the by should be fully healthy. He's looked terrible all season long, so I think he'll be healthy. I think nausey will get going here. And Jane Daniels, he's been awesome. We can't deny that at all, guys. But has he ever seen anything in the NFL like TJ Watt coming from one side, Alex Highsmith coming off the edge on the other side. This defense in Pittsburgh allowing the second fewest points per game fourteen point nine.
Speaker 2: I think it's just gonna be too much for Washington.
Speaker 1: So give me them to take down the Commanders in the stadium with the poop pipe boys.
Speaker 5: Hey, no, I like it. I mean, I'm I'm on Steelers, and I hope, I hope I see a Steelers win in the stadium. I will be so disappointed if the Commanders get a win and I have to walk out the stadium with the Commanders fans cheering, but especially with their falsy terrible towels that that is that is just an American to jock their terrible towels like that. There. They are one hundred percent taking a loss here.
Speaker 2: Just don't sit under the poop pipes. I don't know where those are. I don't know what's going on with that and.
Speaker 1: The renovations of that stadium, but just keep your head on a swivel out there.
Speaker 5: I don't want to I don't want to brag, but they're pretty good seats. They're pretty good seats.
Speaker 3: So okay, be all right.
Speaker 1: I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll round out the program with my parlay of the week. It's a four legger for combined odds of plus three to h eight coming from DraftKings Sportsbook. I'm going Steelers plus three minus one eighteen, and I'm gonna put a couple of money lines in here. Eagles money line minus three sixty Cooper Rush versus an Eagles team fire on all cylinders right now.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 1: Chargers money line minus three fifty five. The two and six Titans on the road to face Jim Harble, and I mean this team has been All gears are turning right now for them. JJ Watt was out there earlier this week and he said, like, the vibes are just immaculate in that building.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna back hardball there.
Speaker 1: And then the Giants money line minus two eighty five can Bryce Young do it twice in a row?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. On the road in Germany.
Speaker 1: Against the team with thirty five sacks, the most in the league by wide margin. Giddy up ericson what's the one leg of this.
Speaker 2: Do you think that sinks?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Is it the Eagles money line?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man? I mean, if it wasn't Mike McCarthy, I feel that way. But it's Nick Sirianni versus Mike McCarthy. So they're gonna find it. I mean, I just yeah, I mean what I mean firm and I'm looking at the Giants. They're gonna win this game, right, I mean, favorites always win in international games. Their favored, so they should win, right.
Speaker 5: I will admit the Giants are very good when we go overseas. We when we go overseas we get wins Packers, I will admit that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And Daniel Jones going to show up pregame with the leader hoses and like be ready to go probably.
Speaker 5: Not hopefully defensive touchdown for the Giants is how we get to win, and that that is I think Bryce Young is going to be I mean, I'm currently sitting on Giants to lead the league in sacks fifty to one, so I expect.
Speaker 3: To you need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, preseason bat, I'm not bragging or anything, but you know, the Giants have been really really good in the front seven, and we kept Illusion who I don't know why we kept him because he's just gonna walk for free yet again just like Sakuan. But you know, I'm not the GM of the team. I'm not the coach of the team. And that's why the team is where they're at now.
Speaker 3: So when's the when's Tippeteau coming back?
Speaker 5: Is he coming back a couple of weeks, take a couple of weeks. He's close though, I know he's close. So yeah, here we are. You know, it is what it is. If I had to pick one, it's probably Cooper Rush pissing everybody off and get anyway like that's that's before I think the Cowboys are horrible. I think the Cowboys can potentially lose every single game rest of the season. But if there was one time the Cowboys were to piss me off, it's probably when Cooper Rush is quarterback. Okay, I'm still playing this all for sure percent fading Cooper Rush.
Speaker 1: Well, we can check out this pick and all of our picks on the Betting Pro Sports betting app. Trell is at Bettingpros dot com, slash till ericson Betting Pros dot com slash ericson, and I don't have the sweet the sweet u r L yet, I'm just Betting Pros dot Com slash you slash between underscore FF.
Speaker 2: So I'm off to work on that. Maybe I can pull a couple of strengths.
Speaker 3: When your four legger hits, you'll get.
Speaker 2: The r Okay, Okay, I appreciate that deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will make sure I'll bring that up with Blaine and Mic and everybody.
Speaker 5: And if the four leg hits, we're getting him a regular fame.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, that will do it for us today on VP NFL. Make sure you like this video.
Speaker 1: If you enjoyed it, subscribe to the Bank Pros YouTube channel and podcast feed, plus, download the Bank Pros app and synk your sportsbooks Today. For Andrew Erickson, Terrell Furman Junior, I'm Seth Wilcock.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching. Take care of y'all.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple.
Speaker 2: Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 6: Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros