Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final News round up and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Well, we've got this issue that is now hanging out there and that relates to James Comey and I have found what he did, and we spent the better part of three years on this show with a very small ensemble cast, you know, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett. I mean, I'm not going to mention the Sarah Carter, Catherine Herridge, and there were others, but there weren't many of us, and we all had sources in Washington, there weren't many of them that were willing to share the right information. We ended up getting that entire story correct, all of us combined. It was all hands on deck, but it took us three years to literally unfeel every layer of an onion to get there, while the state run legacy media mob just flat out lied about every aspect of it, you know, starting with the dirty Russian disinformation dossier and everything in between, PISA warrants that never should have been filed. James Comy signed three of the four PAISA warrance. The bulk of that information came from the dirty Russian disinformation dossier. Really really bad, dangerous things for our country that never should have happened in our country, never should have happened. And so now we have the former FBI director James Komy had another anti Trump seashell moment prior to this Thursday Instagram post that showed seashells arranged to show the numbers eighty six forty seven. Is not a person I know that does in eighty six. Somebody what that means, especially if you're in law enforcement. And Comy posted a photo of a single larger shell that was painted blue with the words vote Harris on it in October twenty four, So I guess this is his little cute way of communicating his bias against Donald Trump. And now the question is what becomes of this. Dan Bongino and Cash Betell have weighted on it. Over the weekend, Dan Bongino issued a sharp public condemnation of call Me, accusing him of disgracing the agency. As now authorities are investigating. Apparently the Secret Service will be interviewing if they haven't already, Comy's eighty six forty seven Instagram post. And there's a belief of many that that is a message of a direct threat against Donald Trump. Now, what's ironic about this? And it should be taken seriously. The White House says it's being taken seriously. Donald Trump Junior very angry. Don't blame him. It's his father accusing Comy of calling for his father to be murdered. That, you know, eighty six is kind of a clear term. You know, the same James call me me, mister Higher honor that warned about demagogues using the Internet to radicalize. One day before this controversy, he appeared on some podcast to promote some legal thriller and in the interview, which was recorded before the eighty six forty seven post, call Me described his book as a story about a right wing demagogue podcaster who's inflammatory rhetoric incides violence from his followers. And it is it is beyond ironic anyway, So the former FBI director will be looks like he did meet with the Secret Service. Facing questioning over this now deleted social media content post, Tulsea Gabbert saying Camy should be put behind bars for issuing quote a hit on this and it just none of this surprises me. Is this is the sad thing. Now, let me play the President in his interview with Brett Bair talking about this very issue.
Speaker 3: He knew exactly what that meant. The child knows what that meant. If you're the FBI director and you don't know what that meant, that meant assassination. And it says it loud and clear. You see, he apologized and said he does helgized.
Speaker 2: Look, he's a very what do you want to see happen? What do you want to see happened?
Speaker 3: I don't want to take a position on it because that's going to be up to Pam and all of the great people.
Speaker 2: I have Cash, I have Pam, I have great people.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to let them because if I if I tell you something, they'll say, oh, I'm not going to get involved.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Here to weigh in on it is Greg Jared fox Knows, legal analyst, best selling author who did a lot of investigative reporting on James Call me himself. He was part of our ensemble cast that broke down how bogus the Russia hoax was. This is right up your alley. Let's talk about the legality of it, your thoughts on it?
Speaker 1: Well, the Secret Service within twenty four hours of the posting by Comy, they were at his door and they questioned him for about ninety minutes. Reportedly. You know, we don't know what load of bs that Commy said to the investigators, but I'm betting it has little to do with the truth, because Comy's incapable of honesty. He's a phony through and through, always has been. Deception is his calling card. You know, he has this weird Machiavellian complex compounded by his obsessive is anger and hostility toward Trump. The question is should he be criminally charged for threatening the president? That'll be after the US Attorney in Washington, along with the Attorney General, Pam Bondi. As you point out, there are a couple of relevant criminal statutes, but they both would focus on Comy's intent behind his purported threat. The legal standard is the same for both of those statues, and it's this, did Comy know that his public message could be understood as a threat to harm the president, particularly Sean in the context of two assassination attempts? In other words, did he mean it as what the courts have called a true threat. And if so, and that's a big if, but if so, yes, he could be prosecuted because a true threat is not protected as political speech under the First Amendment. Now look, Comey knew exactly what he was doing, and that's why he immediately tried to cover it up and backtrack by claiming, oh, g whiz. You know, I didn't really realize that term eighty six and that's getting rid of somebody by violence or murder? Is that excuse believable? Not to me. And again, as you mentioned Sean the guy who was a federal prosecutor, he was head of the FBI in his office put mobsters away for eighty sixteen people. Comey's not an idiot. He's malevolent. And I think he's now trying to weasel out of it by playing dumb, which is what he always does. He plays the village idiot when he gets caught. And you know, I don't buy it for a minute.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it for a minute either. But it's one thing. How do you prove the intent that he meant this to be a message? I mean, it's very hard to get in. It's one of the problems I have with hate crime legislation is you're trying to get into the heart and head of somebody rather than just deal with the actual crime of it. What's frustrating here, he's the former FBI director. He's trying to convince the public that, oh, I had no idea what the term eighty six meant, and it just so happened to follow with the letters forty seven. Maybe he's being too cute by half here, But from a legal standpoint, I don't know how you possibly get to charges without him him basically implicating himself. I don't see him doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, the only way out is to lie about it. And of course Comy's wives and deceptions or legendary so you know, there's no reason to believe that he didn't try to mislead or inveiguel the Secret Service during that ninety minute interview last Friday. You know he's notorious for that. But of course, when you start lying to the Secret Service agents, you are putting yourself in additional risk because you know, if it can be proven that you're lying, and sometimes it can be proven by circumstantial evidence, if not direct evidence, then he could additionally be charged with giving faults in misleading statements, which is the same thing as the perjury statute. You know, Comey's story here didn't make any sense. He explained on social media when he got rid of the post that, gee, I thought the seashells were a political message of some kind. Really, like what you're going to post from millions of people to read a political message you don't even understand yourself. And you know, but maybe come he told the agents. You know, I do that all the time, and you know that's true. He has a long habit of posting bizarre, inexplicable things on social media. You'll recall when he was FBI director, he created fake accounts and posted strange photos and messages until he got busted, and then he came out of the closet, admitted it, and then started his own named accounts filled with all kinds of subliminal messages. Mostly he was shamelessly promoting himself. But the rest of the time he was hurling insults at Trump. You know, as he pretends to be Saint Comy the Righteous, and he's the antithesis of that. So you know, I don't put it past him to have lied to the Secret Service investigating agents. Last Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't for the past of it all. Probably quick break more with Greig Jarrett on the other side, and more as we discussed James comy he's eighty six forty seven. Oh, a mere accident? How did that happen? Anyway? Quick break right back. Your calls on the other side, probably continue now Greg Jarrett is with us talking about James call mey eighty six forty seven. I'm just an accident. Just god him a mere accident. Opah kamla mere accident. Guy like shells. He's obsessed with sending messages through shells. I mean, none of these people, these deep staters that like, for example, how did James call me? Remember back in July of twenty sixteen, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute Meanwhile, all the top secret classified information and then the intent behind Hillary Clinton with bleach bit and hammers and devices and sim cards removed and there was too much there not to go forward. He didn't want to do it, and then he used Hillary Clinton. And you and I both know he was warned in August of twenty twenty. Bruce Orr was the one to warn him not to use the dirty dossier, that it was political in nature. It was bought and paid for I Hillary Clinton. And as a result of that, Look, look, look what happened. We all know what happened. That it was it ended up. Years later, he said, well, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have signed those three out of the four FISA warrants, which was a backdoor just by on all things candidate Trump, transition, Team Trump, and then President Trump. But all of this that he was actively involved in, you know, nobody was ever held accountable, and that to me is very frustrating. Greg.
Speaker 1: The answer is he should have been held in criminal contempt and throning the whoscal for line of the fisapport. But guess who was in charge of the FIZ record of that time. James Bosberg, and of course we know his anti Trump views. No one did more to corrupt the FBI and demolished the rule of law than James Comy. And I was encouraged to hear from the FBI director currently Cash Hotel over the weekend in an interview on Fox News that he has uncovered damning evidence that you know, Comy and McCabe and Struck and the whole gang. Why to the federal courts abuse the surveillance powers, as you point out, suppressed exculpatory evidence to target Donald Trump. And frankly, you know this is not new to you and me. I mean I wrote two books about of the Russia hoaks and witch hunt. This was the dirtiest trick ever perpetrated in American political history. Comy was the villain in all of it. He knew at the outset that Trump never colluded with Russia, knew that the dossier was garbage, knew that it was all invented by Hillary and Democrats to smear Trump, and in fact, Hillary and the DNC actually paid for Russian disinformation in the bogus dossier. So they're the ones who colluded with Russia. And yet James Comy covered it all up and he exploited the sham dossier.
Speaker 2: I really urged people to go back and from today's perspective, you know, read your number one best selling books, Russia Hoax, witch on both of them. Because you did, I think the most comprehensive and the deepest dive of anybody. We appreciate it as always, Greg Jared, thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn if you want to be a part of the program Old Inspired Solutions for America. This is the Sean Nity Show. I'm twenty five now til the top of the hour. Great to be back in our home country and it was the greatest trip ever experience of a lifetime. I'm so grateful. And however, it's great to be home, Linda. When you're in When you're in Saudi Arabia and you see housing projects and the last row of homes in a in a housing project, all you see is arid desert and it's one hundred and ten hundred and twelve degrees not exactly, not exactly Florida and the coastal areas of this country that I love so much. Where was that?
Speaker 4: Was that in Saudi Arabia?
Speaker 2: I was in audio?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The only the night to me, the nicest of the three was Qatar or you can say Cutter, Cutter or Qatar, and actually Qatar.
Speaker 4: It's just that with the accident, it sounds like Cutter, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's Qatar, okay, But if you put your New York accent to it is no. We want to cut A. We went to cut A and we had.
Speaker 4: I'm actually pretty good, just like my homage moments.
Speaker 2: You know, they serve coffee and then we did talk radio from.
Speaker 4: Now now was the coffee.
Speaker 2: Actually, hey, listen, if you want to save money in this tough economy, although things are getting better, every indication is they're getting better. Uh, thanks to the Trump policies. I think these trillions of dollars in commitments are going to serve all of you very very well. That's going to be opportunities for the American people. I think there's one big, beautiful bill. If we can get these these people off their asses and get this thing done, and everybody you know, pulls the boat in the same direction, we're going to by the end of the week, I promise we'll be giving our phone numbers. And because some of these people are being so stubborn and stupid, and you live together, you die together. How many times, Linda did I say that I'd go to Washington, I'd have my town hall with members of Congress. I'd ask them, you all know you're not getting everything you want here. Oh yeah, we know. You know that you're elected on the Trump agenda. Oh yeah, we know. And now the president wants this bill. It's not perfect, but you're not going to get perfect with the reconciliation process that arcane system, and you'll have another bite at the apple if they start doing their job and return to regular order. But in the meantime, people need to save money any way you can. One way to save money not sacrifice service is from our friends at pure Talk. They use the same exact cell towers, same five G network as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile, and the average family save it over one thousand dollars a year. Pure Talk of veteran owned company. They are on a mission also to give an Allegiance flag. Another advertiser that we love hands sown American flags, the highest quality American flag to over one thousand US veterans in time for these patriotic holidays Memorial Day weekends coming up. The fourth of July is coming up. You switch your cell phone service to pure Talk this month and a portion of every sale is going to go to provide the highest quality allegiance flags to deserving veterans. And I'm telling you, with all the holidays coming up, you definitely want to get a flag. I have mind flying. Except sweet baby James, Uncle James put it in the wrong place. I got to read I got to put it in a better place. But anyway, their plans started. Just twenty five bucks a month, unlimited talk and text and plenty of data. You'll enjoy America's most dependable five G network and save over one thousand dollars a year for the exact same service. You just dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now, pound two fifty keywords save now, and you'll be supporting veterans as we head into these holidays, and switch to America's wireless company. And that would be pure talk. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to a lane in my free state of Florida. There's no place like home, Elene. I'll tell you that although it was the greatest trip, greatest experience one could ever want.
Speaker 5: Oh, I understand that. And to be able to come back to Florida, what a blessing. Right, Well, I am in first congratulate you for being chosen by our great president to attend his trip, and you did a wonderful job. I love the interview on the plane. It looked like you had a little turbulence.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Honestly, the turbulence is natural for every flight most people. I mean, I've flown so many hours in my life. When you fly through clouds, you're going to hit turbulence. Just people don't expect it and they get all wigged out. Turbulence does not impact me. I've talked to too many pilots. It really was not much at all, and it was good. It was very cool, and I posted on social media. If you haven't seen them, maybe we'll repost some of them. You know, we in every country when we we were getting with an airspace, they sent up either F fifteen's or F sixteens to escort Air Force one to the ground. It was the very and they were flying really close, really close, and it was a very cool experience. I'll look it out of the window with Pete, Heeg said next to me, and we're just looking at each other like, wow, this is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would think I would think so. So I have a two part question. I'm a great, big fan, so probably a little too much about you. But now I'm wondering how you handled the McDonald's truck because I know you're a protein man, so I'm curious did you resist the McDonald's. And if you did not, did you remove the bun?
Speaker 2: Okay, if I do eat burgers, I do remove the bun. That's number one. Number two. The only thing that I saw. You were asking a great question. Like when I traveled to the US, I mean, almost every city looks the same in this regard, Like New England has a certain architectural look to it, old style New England homes, et cetera. If you go out to Arizona or Nevada, it has a desert style look to it, far different than what you would experience. And in our Free State of Florida and the Saudi government, you know, had a special McDonald's truck outside of the President's Hotel in Riod and I thought it was funny. I never I didn't ask him if he had one. But the food that they've on Air Force one is incredible, it really is. They They do feed you way more than I want to eat. I kind of stuck to my diet though it was pretty good.
Speaker 5: Good good for you, because I know that that's difficult when you travel. But I was curious when I heard the truck, and you know.
Speaker 2: I mean when you don't when you don't sleep, you tend to want to eat more.
Speaker 5: Now, it doesn't mean you've got to go off the wagon, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to say it in cheat a little. I did, but it was worth it. Let's put it that way. Everything that I cheated with it was worth it. But you're asking great questions anyway. I appreciate your kindness, Elaine, God bless you. But I did not get up too close and personal to the McDonald's truck, and I was not in a position where I would be able to stop at a McDonald's. The McDonald's when I was in Israel. I don't know if Linda, if you remember this. I think you were on this trip. Remember we stopped at a McDonald's and it tasted so much different. Oh yeah, and there was I'm not a big hummus person.
Speaker 4: I love it that Mediterranean diet. I could live on that the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, you loved the food. I only loved one meal when we were in Israel, and that was the last one we had at a hotel.
Speaker 4: Yep, we were on that. It was like the top roof and we were able to, like, finally get something you liked. I still laid hummus and olives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I do like olives, so that we do have that in common, and they are a spectacular there for sure. I love green olives, I just love I think that the best. Why do I like them? Because they're salty of course? All right, back to James in Oklahoma, James, how are you glad? You called?
Speaker 6: Sir Well? Hello? Sean? Are you going on?
Speaker 1: Sir Well?
Speaker 6: I just had a kind of a flashback in memory whenever James Comey posted that thing on the seashells. I've only seen the term, only been around the term once in my entire life. Prior to this little event of eight six and many years ago, forty probably forty five years ago, I walked into a restaurant where I recognized the guy as a friend. He's sitting with a bunch of guys I didn't know. I walked over, shook his hands, said hello, and he invited me to join them at the table, so I did. Turns out these are all Vietnam vets, and they were talking and they didn't all serve together, but they lived near each other, so they're having a luncheon. They're just visiting, hanging out and one of them had been telling a story. Mind you, I didn't hear the first part of the story. I don't know who the person was they were talking about, or all the details. But the guy continues with his story and then one of them says, well, what did they do with him? And he said they ate sixty and.
Speaker 2: M yeah, what does that mean to eighty six somebody? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: They're all nodding, and they're all very somber, and you know, and heads turned down, and I didn't know. I said, I said, what is that? And one of them turns to me and he says, eight by six is the size of a grave. And I said, wow, Oh that explains everything to me. And so you don't need more than that. So anyway, fast forward to tell me his little deal, and I'm sitting there and I'm looking at it, and I'm at first it didn't even dawn on me, and then all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, wait, I remember what eighty six means.
Speaker 2: And hey, eighty six somebody, eighty six, Yeah, you eliminate that's what it means.
Speaker 6: Well exactly, all those people are defending that it means something in a restaurant. It means something. Well, I worked in a restaurant many years ago. I never heard the term there either.
Speaker 2: And if you're in law enforcement, you know what the term eighty six means. He will never convince me otherwise. I don't care how many times he goes on MSDNC to SELLO his book. Did he do it because he wanted attention and he knew he could back out of it? I don't know. I have my suspicions, but it just is.
Speaker 6: Even a customer in a restaurant, you're terminating service by that code that they use eighty sixty, Well, that means they're term It all boils down to terminate, does it not?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes it does.
Speaker 6: It's all it's just terminate. Whatever the scenario is. You're saying, to terminate that customer's alcohol, if he's had too much to drink, Terminate that customer, get him out of the restaurant because he's being obnoxious. Eighty six is to terminate, and it has to be based in my opinion, Know what place it came from. Is the size of a grave it came from? Terminate in real life, terminate an individual eighty six and put him in a grave. And I want to look this up after coming bit what he did. I want to look it up. Eighty six eight by six by three is the actual size of a grade.
Speaker 2: I think everybody has their opinion, and to me it is so obvious. I don't know what to say. That's my interpretation. There's nothing he can say. There's no interview on MSDNC he can give that is going to convince me otherwise. Anyway, James, we appreciate you man. Glad you're out there. We'll stay in my free state of Florida again. Joel is there? Joela is an important question. How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: Nice? Sean?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 7: And thanks for taking my call. I'm a little bit frustrated because it seems like every time we get to the point of getting something done, we have three or four holdouts in the Republican Party and then the bill barely gets through. And now it's got to make its way through like three different parts. I guess now before it goes to the Senate. And you do so much for America, is there anything you'd like to say to Congress or the Senate or people that you know that can help get to think through And like you said, it's not perfect and We're not perfect humans, but we have to get something through to you know, for our constituency, because we voted for President Trump and a lot of Democrats voted for them too.
Speaker 2: I said after the election, there are going to be days on this program where I am going to need your help that I imagine this week is going to be that week as the week unfolds, and that is what does your help mean? To contact your congressman, or contact specific congressmen and women and tell them to pass the president's bill. Nobody. Look, I wish I didn't have to go through this ridiculous, arduous explanation of what is an arcane procedure in the United States Senate on his reconciliation whereby you don't need cloture and sixty votes, you can actually pass budget bills with fifty one votes. It's how Obamacare was passed, the Inflation Reduction Act was passed, and Lindsey Graham did a great job as Budget Chairman in the Senate to make sure we could do it. On this bill. It's not going to be perfect, but it will make the Trump tax cuts permanent. It will eliminate tax on tip, social Security, and overtime. It will give us money to secure our border, It will give us money for the next generation of weaponry. It will achieve a lot of the President's agenda and goals, and time is of the essence. If these guys want to break the historic trend which is usually in the midterms again, I will come to you this great audience and ask for your help because only you can make it happen. But if Donald Trump, if the House and Senate go to the Democrats, they will impeach him. I predict at least five times, and that's a minimum. So this is imperative for the twenty six elections. It will be imperative for the twenty eight elections. It's imperative. You cannot resolve this country's problems in four years completely, but you were going so far, so fast, at the speed of light. We cannot delay progress. If the IF elect If I'm right, elections are based on a peace and prosperity. This is a critical component in terms of all of their success. So we're going to get the names of holdouts and we will ask you to respectfully call them and to help support the President's agenda. Here it's not perfect, I'm not saying it is the procedures are not perfect to begin with. Start there anyway, my friend, we will stay on it all week that I can promise you. All Right, that's going to wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. All right, the Biden cognitive now coming full circle. Democrats of fighting each other? Who knew what and when? Also the prostate cancer diagnosis. Why was this not picked up earlier? Why did they allow this to metastasize? Doctor Ronnie Jackson, Miranda Devine, Horace Cooper Tonight, Greg Jarreeded tonight, Nicole Parker on James Comy eighty six forty seven. Matt Towery has a brand new poll out with Donald Trump. All I know is apparently it's very good. Ted Cruz and Tommy Larren, nine Eastern Hannity, Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.