Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data, stock movers, Alexus.
Speaker 3: Christopher's Intel in the pre market because we're seeing other chip stocks rally today, right, but Intel is not coming along for the party. Here's the problem, lackluster forecast. Also warning that it's struggling with manufacturing problems. So it's not that they don't have the demand. It's there, but Intel says it's having a hard time of pushing out the supply. And so the Intel CEO is actually saying we are on a multi year journey. That sort of that's sort of the SoundBite I pulled out of that. Remember, Intel had such a great year last year, and of course that infusion from the from the US government taking a steak in them, in Nvidia, taking a steak in Intel. But you know, it's sort of back to reality now and they're and there they have to be straight with the street and they're telling them, look, we're having some manufacturing problems.
Speaker 4: It has some context. I mean, the stock's up forty seven percent this year, up one hundred and fifty over the trailing twelve months, so just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know, I like that, Paul, that's brilliant. But over the last ten years, Paul, sweet, you taught me how to do this as well. Twenty fifteen, Intel's up three point four nine percent. Yep, yeah, I mean I get it. It's a pop. But this, folks, this is like deadly serious. Do we have the manufacturing process skill sets fabs to get all these hopes done right now? Not right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All street, you know, not loving it all right. Solar stocks they are in the news today and this is because Elon Musky made some comments in Davos on solar powered satellite So he said one of the things that they're going to do with SpaceX in the next few years is launch solar powered AI satellites. So that was a big driving force. But behind these stocks moving, and of course we all know that SpaceX looking to go public this year. They've now engaged four banks to do it because it would be such a big I PO. So we've got a lot of moving around AI satellites right now, usage around data centers. So Canadian Solar up seven percent. Array Technologies two point six percent. You get the idea, we go.
Speaker 5: To surveillance, Rubbert Chicken correspondent Paul Sweeney. Here, when you hit four banks on an enormous deal, I mean like the lunch, the marketing, the merch it's nuts, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is going to be the biggest ip of all time. Max, So, I mean they're a lunch. It's everybody the Maria. Yeah, I'm not sure they're doing that, but every bank in the world's going to be working on this thing.
Speaker 2: It's so big.
Speaker 4: It got's a lot of stock to move out the door.
Speaker 3: Tom can't wait for that one.
Speaker 4: That'll be a good one.
Speaker 1: So if you don't move the stock out the door, it sits on the desk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we don't want that. And it's not this is Elon Musk, this is you know, space and all.
Speaker 1: That that's gonna strip. Just shut up and buy it.
Speaker 4: Yep, absolutely pretty much.
Speaker 1: Is there a red hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it'll probably be the best thousand pages because all the risk factors are going to take up half the red heiring.
Speaker 1: Next, what do you go quickly? Here?
Speaker 3: Life three sixty? Do you guys use this on your phone to find loved ones? And we're not loved ones. Now, okay, well I use iPhone. I use the find my iPhone thing yet iPhone. But anyway, Life three sixty up twenty four percent. This is the location sharing service folks record fourth quarter performance, adding a record number of users, and now was ninety six million users. All right, we're apparently not among them. But here's here's something interesting. Life three six.
Speaker 1: L F afterthoughts, sign me up for death three sixes for me.
Speaker 3: But the ticker symbol there l IF. And you know, there were some market concerns late last year that this company wasn't measuring up, wasn't getting it done. But you know, the subscriber numbers seem to be there.
Speaker 1: So well mentioned that TikTok. I guess there's a new life. You're on TikTok twenty four to seven. What do you think?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not on? Maybe I need to be honest.
Speaker 4: Is the one that's got strong social media game? Oh yeah she does. I mean she puts her workouts on there and all this craziness, you know, all the exercising, lifting weights and all that.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.