Speaker 1: Hey there, everybody freshesh off the Q train from downtown Ropes and TJ coming to you from the iHeart Studios in Midtown man Hattan. Wherever you are, glad you are with us, and this is going to robes be the final podcast episode that we're recording before your birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, you will.
Speaker 1: Be a new woman and the next time we work in studio to get.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'll be officially in my fifties. Oh that sounds different than saying I just turned fifty. I'll be in my fifties.
Speaker 1: Is that different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in the thick of it, like I'm emergency. Yes, yes, yes, no. This is birthday week, so it's exciting.
Speaker 1: What are you really what are you looking forward to?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: For the new year, the new you know.
Speaker 2: Fifty one, I'm looking forward to looking forward to things. And that is actually true because last year was a tough year. It's a big birthday, but it was a tough year, and so I didn't feel like I even had the bandwidth to hope and to dream and to be excited and to look forward to. When you're stuck in something and you're overwhelmed by circumstances, you don't necessarily think that's one of the losses, is that you kind of lose hope and excitement about what's coming. And I feel that now, So yes, this is I'm excited about turning fifty one and Birthday week is probably going to turn into birthday month.
Speaker 1: Just letting you know I will be by your side the entirety of it. But it's so cool. It's one of the things I say about you all the time, and I say it to you privately, but it is one of the cutest things about you is that you get giddy about the smallest thing. No matter how old you get, you you have this kid like exuberance about the smallest of things. And it's fun to watch. Everybody should be like that.
Speaker 2: Ah well, thank you.
Speaker 4: Cool to watch appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Now we are turning. Now we're here in New York. But we got into it about a story out of Florida. And I say got into it because it's just I guess it's polarizing and you're you're going to have an opinion about This story has to do with a mom down in Florida who's she hasn't been banned from her kids' school necessarily please explain.
Speaker 2: Well, her vehicles have been so that might be the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Florida Mom and this we.
Speaker 2: Were kind of laughing because we've been re immersing ourselves into headlines now getting back into the news cycle, and this one really stood out and was a talker. Michelle Klein's kids go to this private Christian school, Liberty Christian Prep, I believe, And for a couple of years now she's worked at the same place, had the same decal on her car highlighting where she works, and it didn't seem to be a problem until it became one. And it's because of where Michelle Clein works.
Speaker 1: Well, she has like millions of people do actually and OnlyFans dot Com page. She goes by Piper Fawn and the decal on the back of her vehicles says just that. It doesn't have anything elicit like that, it doesn't have any images of any kind. It just says OnlyFans dot Com slash Piper font that is on the back of her vehicle. She has been dropping her kids off at this school and only recently now has the school told her, uh, do not come onto campus or in front of campus. We'll get specifics because Michelle Klein is standing by to talk to us here. Don't bring the vehicle on campus to where the other kids can see it. You need to go across the street to drop your kids off.
Speaker 2: Which Michelle says causes some safety concerns for her with her kids crossing the street. There isn't a crossing guard, There isn't a place where she feels comfortable. So there's several issues at play here, but a lot of people questioning why now it's not okay for her to bring her vehicle on and what harm does it actually do? Where does the school get to say, hey, this is what we want, and you know, does majority rule here? There's a lot of questions, a lot of people have been mulling around, and so let's bring Michelle Kleine onto the podcast now. Michelle, thank you for joining us from Florida.
Speaker 1: What of the past?
Speaker 2: I was going to say a few days, what have they been like for you? With now national international intention focused on you and your vehicles decals.
Speaker 5: It's funny because I think the perception of how we would be or what we are is different. We're just normal people. We're just a family of five living doing our thing and yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get some of the timeline right you how long, First of all, have you had an OnlyFans page of your own?
Speaker 4: I've had the page for probably three years.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, I know some of our folks that don't know it is. It is a site that's geared towards creators who want to use more explicit or sexually engaging content. But it doesn't mean that everybody on the page has something illicit explicit on their particular pages. So you tell us what types of things you do have on your Only Fans.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: Mine is definitely explicit, and I was, you know, I told the news that as well. It definitely is. It's I'm not on go and make cookies, so it's definitely explicit material. However, I guess however it can be looked at. I mean, I'm sure there's every point of view we could always give on this, But for me, it's just like it's just my husband and I. I don't have anyone else joining us, never have, never will. That's not saying we're not into like swinging or you know, sharing and swapping. Like it's just the two of us and before we got into the site. It was always something we kind of did for fun, you know, just the two of us. We'd send pictures back and forth, videos, whatever, you know. And then I had you know, people around me that were talking about it a few years ago, and we were at first we were like, I don't know if we want.
Speaker 4: To get into that.
Speaker 5: So then it was we would you know, edit my pictures and I would hide my face, cover my tattoos. And then that just became so much time in editing, and we kind of had this idea and this comedy's meetings to speak ironically, and we were like, you know what, let's just kind of make it to where we're you know, like it's either put our foot in and go all the way or don't. And so we just did it. And then I got to Decal probably about a year and two. We got the details on the cars, and yeah, drove for two years in the school.
Speaker 4: No one had an issue, and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: So then, at what point did you find out that someone had an issue? How did you find out there was a problem.
Speaker 5: It was approx. With me three weeks ago roughly, it was pretty recent. A angry mom h sent me a Facebook message, and at first she was just, you know, saying I saw this behind a car on Tuesday. It was a couple of days prior, and she's like, I just I don't think it's appropriate for you to put this on there. And my responsor is, you know, basically, mind your business. I feel like she was saying, I was livid. I saw it. I had a problem, I I I. But she never once said my kids questioned it, my kids want to know what it was. She never once brought up the kids having an issue. It was just her having an issue. And I feel like I'm not saying kids will know what it is. But my kids don't get in there and look in, you know, at cars when I'm pulling up for drop off.
Speaker 4: We don't have time to do that.
Speaker 5: We drop off, we're there for five minutes, and we're like, they don't sit there and look at cars and what morning?
Speaker 4: What's that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: We don't do that? And then pick up bline. The kids aren't there. It's a mom's sitting in the car, so they don't see it until.
Speaker 4: I drive away. You know, I really feel like it's started from that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, how long have your your kids have been you said two years. You've been doing drop off pick up this school for two years, right, without a problem. What are your kids? How old are your kids?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I have three? My oldest is fourteen. She doesn't go there anymore, she's home school. Does don't think she's actually like ahead of herself. She's going to graduate in like two years, like she's crazy ahead. Other two are eleven and twelve, so they're elementary and then middle school.
Speaker 1: Okay, have they had any issues at school? Is anyone picking on it? Have they complained at all?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 5: My fifth grader had more talk in her class than my eighth grader did, which to me, I think is kind of crazy because that tells me that I feel like that's parents complaining about it and the kids are passing on. Because my fifth gradermar I can tell you right now, she doesn't have a clue about what's going on, like than what I tell her.
Speaker 4: Like they don't talk about it.
Speaker 5: I feel like people around them bring more light to it and discuss it way more than we do. They just don't really care, you know, until it's brought up to them or thrown their face.
Speaker 4: They don't care. And I've just instructed them, like if get th rob at school, we don't talk about it. We just say we're not going to discuss it. We just let it be.
Speaker 5: You know, everyone's going to have an opinion. We just we don't discuss it. And so far it's been okay.
Speaker 2: Well, that's really good to hear, because I was going to ask you, Michelle, how much do your kids know what it is that you do for a living, Like what do you tell them? And has that changed?
Speaker 5: Thus all of this sounds funny, But the kids, we just say a sexy time because they started calling it, so they know that it's sexy time between mommy and daddy, and they know that we like to film it. They do think it's like, eh, gross, you know. Of course, because we're the parents. Of course they don't think it's like funny or love it, you know. But at the end of the day, like they know that, and I'm honest with them about what it is, and that's all we really say. And we do have a studio that I do outside of the house, so I don't do any filming. It's not like you walk in my bedroom and the tripods and cameras and lights set up, you know there's something like that. My house is very normal, we have a normal household, normal daily whatever. I know, when they go to school, I go to work for a couple hours, and.
Speaker 4: That's how I spend my time. So I mean, so.
Speaker 5: Far they really, I mean I was. I had to be honest with them and tell them because I look at things where the delivery of things means a lot, and I feel like if they delivered this by a classmate versus hearing it from me, you can come out differently and they can have a different perspective on it. So I feel like if I kind of told them ahead of time before it ever got brought up a couple of years ago, you know, when I got the decals in my car, that's when.
Speaker 4: I let the kids know. So but they handled okay so far.
Speaker 1: So obviously you're not doing anything illegal. Obviously the site is up and wildly popular. I've read that only fans brought in five plus billion dollars in revenue from users get twenty two the last time. Its twenty two when they last reported. So this thing is popular. You can make money doing it. A lot people do it, so that's that's not the issue. So it is the issue, in your opinion, not really a disapproval of the decal, But all of these people are really expressing a disapproval of you and what you do and how you're making money.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny that just now it's coming out, Like I understand, if I'll be honest, if I would have had on for a month and I had this kind of blow, I probably would have taken it off.
Speaker 4: I probably like, okay, clearly that the people are really offended. This is not going to be okay.
Speaker 3: I got to remove it.
Speaker 5: But I went a solid two years and two almost two full school years and no one said a word to me. I mean, and I've actually had meetings with the principal about completely different things just grades or whatever. Behavior nothing else knew bad and every one since it's brought up, not one time. And so that's why I can tell the school didn't have the issue. Wasn't the school of the problem. It was a parent to just complain and got her viewers, you know, talking. And at the end of the day, I don't care about being on campus. It's not really a problem for me, to be honest, to walk my kids across like I've heard a lot of misconciption's like, oh, you're too lazy to walk your kids across.
Speaker 4: That's not the point.
Speaker 5: The fact of the matter is that since August, there's been three wrecks right there at this intersection where the people pull out of school. The last one was right before Christmas, like a gentleman with a seven year old in.
Speaker 4: The car got ta bone and it was a pretty severe accident. So my thing.
Speaker 5: And there's multiple neighborhoods nearby the kids walk from. So honestly, it's not even just about my kids, because whether I'm there or not, that's irrelevant. I just think there's other kids that are here that we should at least in place like a pedestrian crosswalk.
Speaker 4: Something along the lines right here.
Speaker 5: You know, they do it in downtown, and they do it in bigger areas all the time. Why how hard would it be to put the little flashing light where, you know, recognize that someone there, people stop and let a kid cross.
Speaker 2: What has the school specifically told you, what do they want from you? And what have the conversations been.
Speaker 5: Like so other than the first couple of emails that I got just basically telling me not to come on campus. I haven't heard anything since the brokeround the press and everything we haven't discussed. I've respectfully not even mentioned like the principal's name.
Speaker 4: I just I'm not out.
Speaker 5: To badger them or to complain to them.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I didn't ask for this fight, and I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I've come three years into it. Why back down at this point?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: If I backed down this point, that's like everything I've ever done, all the hate I've ever put up with this for for nothing.
Speaker 4: So why not? Like, I'm not going to stop now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I've already had it out there, so now I'm not gonna quit just because when Mom got mad and got offended. But there is other issues you know, that are I think that are deeper for her. I think hers honestly started out was she supposedly had been complaining about this for a while, and I just got told three weeks ago, and that's where she was telling me, you know you've been asked multiple times to take this down.
Speaker 4: Well no I haven't.
Speaker 5: I mean I have the one email that got sent literally approxiing three weeks ago and just said we asked that you don't bring your car on canvas anymore. And then he The words they used were it was causing disharmony in the school.
Speaker 1: So you you mentioned this, uh, this other parent, this mom? Is this someone you had a relationship with prior to all this happening.
Speaker 5: I had never met her and knew of her. It was funny last year my son and her son actually ran cross country together, and they were really good buddies. He's a year younger than my son, but they're really good buddies and really good terms. And I'd always met the dad, but the mom was never there, so I had no idea this is even the mom. And even when I lashed back at her, it wasn't really honestly, until we saw in the news and my son said, oh, that's so and So's mom, Like I know her, and so that's kind of how I even realized that our kids were friends last year. And what was funny is like, when I'm going to track meets last year and all these cross country meets, I had my car then with the liggo on it, and her husband was freely speaking with us and talking to us and friendly and kind and never said a word. But then now this year, she sees it and it's the world ends.
Speaker 1: Well, Michelle, have you all talked? Have you actually talked since all this has gone down? Okay, do you want to talk to her? And do you think you should right parents setting an example maybe through the kids that yay, we can work out our differences kind of things.
Speaker 5: I had a third lady from the school that I actually have dealt with by volunteering and things of that sort, and she actually reached out to me and she was like, Hey, I just want to know that I may not personally agree with you, but I also don't agree with the school either, and she kind of turned it into twists, was like, I think you two should come together, with the amount of social media that you both have come together and voice the issues about the school. And that's honestly what I ever care about. I don't need the media. I wasn't looking for like a payout. I wasn't I'm definitely not going to try to sue the school and never contact a lawyer. That was never I don't care what's up even if I could. That's not what I'm trying to do. I don't, that's not I'm not trying to set that presence for anyone. I just simply am just fighting for my rights and just defending myself like anyone. Would you know, I want my kids to understand that they can stand up for themselves. You know, when they feel that they're doing something right and they're not hurting anyone, then I feel like they should defend themselves. I can respect how people feel, but I also feel like people saying, you know, oh, you're soliciting sex to kids at a school. Well, I didn't purposely put the logo on to take you to school and solicit It's just on there permanently, and it goes everywhere I go. I don't necessarily try to pick up people from Walmart either, but it's on my car when I go there.
Speaker 2: Would you consider did you consider at any point saying all right, all cover it up when I pull into school? Was that something you ever even thought you might do?
Speaker 5: I mean, when I first had last year put it on and I drove in, I honestly was prepared for this kind of backlash back then. I was prepared for right away be like whoa, people like why you're not? What's what's going on? You know? And then I probably would have just removed it because it would have been a media issue. But now the fact that it's been so long and now just one person just wants to say something, and I just I guess I'm being defensive, and to be honest with you, it's really not that much bish. If we go to walk my kids across the street, I don't really mind doing that. That's not the point, the more or less the point, it's just okay, if you're going to have me do that, well, then while I'm doing it, you should look at the safety for all the kids crossing the street. You know, consider this for everyone. And it's like, if nothing else, if all this hate that I'm getting, if it comes out to where they do put some kind of safety there for the kids across, then I feel like I've done my job and I'll take the heat for that. You know, I don't care like ultimately that's what's saving the kids.
Speaker 1: Show what does a win look like in this situation? And it doesn't have to be a win, could just be standing up for yourself and not backing down. But I mean, what is a resolution between you and the school, or even you and the school and this particular parent. What's a resolution that you would feel good about.
Speaker 4: I honestly am okay with the school.
Speaker 5: You're most likely playing my kids out, and I have considered just, you know, like doing homeschooling and then having a private tutor a couple of days a week, just to avoid the issues. I'm not here trying to surgrama. You know, Like there's an event that's happening this week in my kids' school that one of my daughters just having a chapel service, and obviously I want to go to it, so I'm going to have to either park off campus or I'm.
Speaker 4: Kind of an asshole.
Speaker 5: So I kind of what I will do is I'll go get a black towel and just cover up only fans in the back going car, take it on there and still leave Piper Fun showing. And then I'll go to the school and I'll participate and then i'll leave. But then it's not showing a link, it's just showing a name. So I mean, I'm kind of that jerk.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're petty. That's my kind of petty I.
Speaker 4: Am.
Speaker 5: I was tempted, honestly, to get a T shirt made and just say Piper Fun across the back with no logo just my name.
Speaker 4: But it's like, I'm sure I'm already.
Speaker 5: Gonna get hates from hell, you know, awful looks when I walk in there to this event this week. So but at the end of the day, like I don't, I don't walk in school wearing Gucci clothes.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't portray myself as trashy like I wear normal things I wear. You know, I'm modest, I don't. You know, I don't try to like show my body off everywhere we go. It's not like that. It's basically, this is something. Yes it's been advertised to be a big deal, but I don't openly just show everything, you know, I'm not. I'm not open with myself in that way. So it's like work is work.
Speaker 4: And then when I'm with my family, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm a mom like And I think that's a misconception, feel to think that I have this portrayed, you know, character, and I just I show it all the time. But I can separate the two, And I think that's why people don't realize.
Speaker 2: I was just imagining. I mean, I know you were kind of going through it in your head too, what it'll be like now, so, yes, maybe you cover up part of what you have to cover up in your car to get into the actual school area, but when you're physically there, what are you anticipating, I mean, from the other parents.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be awful.
Speaker 5: I think it's going to be super uncomfortable. I'm not one that ever likes conversation. But also, if it comes to me, I will handle it if I need to. I'm not scared. If I won't back down, I'll defend myself. And I've always told my kids even when you're wrong, I'll defend you the best I can, you know, because that's what I'm your mom. So I believe in defending our rights and what we feel is right. And I'm not saying like go crazy, like hi a lawyer type, get my rights, you know whatever. But i just saying to defend yourself when you need to. I'm sure it's going to be super awkward. I'm sure I want to get a lot of looks because people just recognize me and if they don't have to, even if they don't see the car, they still recognize me. And at end of the day, I'm here for my kids. So I mean and I was laughing last night. My kids are doing like a little dance thing on Guitar Hero or whatever it is on the TV, and my parents were over and we're.
Speaker 4: Watching them and they're playing like life is normal.
Speaker 5: And I just I looked at them and I said to my parents, I'm like, it's so funny, because if you ask anyone else, my kids are traumatized and just horrible and just to have this terrible, you know, emotional distress right now and that's really not it. Like, look at these kids, like how happy they are, Like they're fine. They don't they don't care about what goes on until people give it life and bring it to them and talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like and that's what I want. I keep trying to say.
Speaker 5: It's like the more it's brought up and made about a big deal, the bigger it's going to last, the longer it's going to continue. And like the fact that my fifth grader got talked about the next day with her friends and my eighth grader didn't, that tells you right there. That's parents talking like they're making it worse. They're saying they don't want me to bring it out to their kids, But then they talk about it in front of them and they're they're they're doing.
Speaker 1: It, not me, Michelle, what is I stilled the part about it being super awkward at an event for your kids. Now again, people around town have known, they they knew about your site. But you think now just because the news is out there, they've been aware. We all been to PTA meetings, people buzz, they talk, they gossipy. Everybody's known this, So why why would they be giving you looks now just because it hit the news.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's well, it's because too the news is betrayed and people look at it as like I'm just, you know, just out to get a buck and I'm trying to you know, solicit my kids or exploit my kids to make a buck. And that was over my intention that when they contacted me, I could have just backed down and said no comment, but I chose to defend myself because yes, you're right, it has already been out there.
Speaker 4: It's already been on my car.
Speaker 5: It's not a new thing that I'm just like trying to see how it goes. Like it's been there, so I was never out to make a buck off of anything. But I just felt like I needed to defend myself.
Speaker 2: Because it is a Christian school. And I'll assume then you wanted your children to have Christian values as a part of their learning. What do you think the takeaway for them is watching all of this happen, and what do you want to make sure they know as their mother. I mean, it's got to be a tough spot to.
Speaker 5: Be in, absolutely, and to be honest, to give you a little bit of backstory, is we actually the church that's affiliated went to school. We actually attended that church for a long time where and I honestly grew up Church of Christ. So I was very My parents are strict. My parents don't agree with what I'm doing. They don't just own me for it, like I said there in my house last night. So they definitely, you know, don't They don't love it, and they're like, you know, you're reads bread than this. But they also know that I'm an adult and they can't really control that. They just have to, like you know, just be there for me for any issues to school. And I know there's kids like I recognize all of that, but in the day, like like you said, it's just a link. I don't have an explicit picture up there, and it's blocked by a paywall, you know, I mean porn hub.
Speaker 4: It's free access.
Speaker 5: Anyone can type it in. Is there at least mine? You can't see anything. There's not even any dirty wording. Until you pay, you can't see anything. All it says is my name in a brief file, which is very simple and very modest until you pay and use a credit card and have an ID. So I feel like if a kid gains at that point, and that's the parent's fault because why are they allowing that to happening.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to be eighteen to access to.
Speaker 1: Stuff, all right, all right, Michelle, this is the point where I'll let you speak to to the folks, because folks of they are listening to this. There are some in the camp saying, lady, come on, just take the thing off the bag. It's a school. It's not a big deal. Even though it doesn't say anything explicit, it is still the advertisement sending people to something that does have explicit Come on, lady, just take the thing. Okay, talk to those folks for a moment. Whose sake, we can sul why is it not okay to just, you know, cave and concede that some people don't want to see that around the school.
Speaker 5: And I respect that, and that's why I've had no issue parking off campus. I'm just doing what they ask, you know. I realize they don't love it. So that's why I'm not fighting trying to say I want to be on campus.
Speaker 4: I want to do it. I want to do it. I'm just respected they've asked. I've never gone back and forth I argued with him.
Speaker 5: I just have said okay, And ever since he asked us, we've been parking, you know, off campus to do so. And again as a mom and maybe prior to not being in this and not having the different perspective on this that I do now, I can't say that I would disagree with these women and the parents that are feeling this way. I can't say that I wouldn't have been the same thing, like really, but I also am not the one to run my mouth. I'm really I asked, so then of the day I kind of tell like, well, that's it's you. You do you, that's your thing. But so I don't disagree that they feel a type of way I'm not knocking them for having that feeling. I mean, they're entitled to that, just like I'm entitled to feel how I want to feel. And again I'm never I was never there to push it on anybody. It's just simply it was on my car because I do drive her out a lot, and it is good advertising. It was never meant to affect the school, you know. It was just done to just benefit my business, you know. And like I said, this has been on there so long, and it's like it's just funny to just now come out.
Speaker 4: You to now be a.
Speaker 2: Problem, Michelle, How's business now?
Speaker 4: Really good? Really really good?
Speaker 5: And that's what's funny is because one lady made a comment I wanted the news posted. And honestly, I don't really give into those. I just ignore most of it. Don't don't faint into the comments. And I know people are gonna hate, and I've prepared for that. I mean, it's been pretty brutal about the oh you're such a terrible mom, you know, like you're disgusting, and like, okay.
Speaker 4: I'll take it.
Speaker 5: The funniest thing is, I don't know if I can say this in your podcast, they'll say, like you're a whore mich. Well, technically that means if I see by multiple people and I'm not I'm only doing it with my husband who I'm married to, So technically that's not the proper term.
Speaker 4: But if you want to say trashy, say trashy, but you can't really call me that because I'm technically not that your.
Speaker 5: Insults correct, Yeah, exactly, Like if you're going to call me something, get it right. But my thing is like they keep giving it life and it just keeps going, and it's like, I obviously didn't expect that plan on that. I simply was just coming to defense to my own self. I had no idea like what it was going to become. I mean I had an idea I would obviously get an increased, but never what it is.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect it.
Speaker 1: How big of like that?
Speaker 4: We want to?
Speaker 2: Can we ask how big of an increase?
Speaker 4: I can say as far as.
Speaker 5: I would say, well, as far as money, it's several thousands, several thousands, like more than quadurable.
Speaker 1: But you can tell how many new subscribers are new views to your page. I'm not sure. Listen to me, I have no idea how this works. But I actually don't drivers.
Speaker 4: I went from a few hundred to like several thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then yeah, it's crazy I had. I had no idea that it was going to be like that. And I mean again, I wasn't out looking for a book. I mean, I know people say like, oh, this is a plublicity sun she planned list, but I really didn't. I just like it came at me about needing something, and I went back and defended it, and it was like, oh, I'm defending myself, and then before I know it, it was this huge news story.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't really realize it was going to take such life.
Speaker 1: Its a long game.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, is this your only source of income? Explain, explain to us how much you count on this page to pay your bills.
Speaker 5: So it's always been like an extra. It's always basically always had my studio bills. It always will cover my studio rent, my utilities there, anything I need, theirs for his furniture, lighting upgrades, everything there, and then it's always been extra. So technically I would always pay that in my house mortgage as well, so basically just kind of covers all my big bills.
Speaker 4: So anything extra that I make as far as because as I do cut hair as well.
Speaker 5: I've been cutting hair since I was sixteen, so I do that as well. I incorporate some topless haircuts, so that kind of took a life of its own and made some money. I did a few events actually with like Trucks Gone Wilds you know, sponsored me, and I did some events with them, and did you know, something like a tent outside I had to have covered up, you know whatever. But yeah, I've done things like that, and so that's definitely helped too. So it's not my main source that I rely on. I mean, now I could definitely just rely on it, but I haven't ever. I've always had I like to have not have my eggs in my basket. I like to always be hustling and kind of doing multiple things and always just be on my toes.
Speaker 4: My husband does ecy.
Speaker 5: Work for a living as well, so he has his own business doing that, so we kind of just dabbling whatever.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 5: I don't ever want to count on one thing and just expect that other people desires or I was going to basically pay my bills, you know, because I know any day that could be over and it's tomorrow that could be done. So I don't try to depend on and expect that it's going to be there forever.
Speaker 1: Joe, you said something earlier when referencing your parents who were at your house. So you you say, of course they love you, love the kids, love the fans, all this, and even though they might not agree with what you're doing. But you use the phrase raised better than this you were selling. You said you had a strict upbringing and going to the kids, going to your kids. Now you chose to have them at a private Christian school. So how do you and how does anyone reconcile?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The family members or even maybe somewhere in your own mind at some point in recent years would have looked at someone doing what you're doing and said that's not for me, because I was raised better than this. Right, people who look at you and say that's not what you should be doing, even having kids in the house, how do you and help me there? I was raised in the church as well, But how do you kind of reconcile those two worlds of yours that are kind of certainly colliding.
Speaker 4: So growing up I was raised for to Christ.
Speaker 5: I was in church, three times a week, Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday night, and there is no missing it.
Speaker 4: And if we were out.
Speaker 5: Of town on Sunday, but we had our own little church service in a hotel room, like, we didn't miss it for the world.
Speaker 4: So, if anything, when I.
Speaker 5: Turned around, you know, nineteen twenty and I kind of moved out of my parents' house, I did get out of the church a little bit because I felt a little like so pressured for my whole life of always being in it. So then I was obviously as I had kids, and I wanted them to be part of it because that was my childhood growing up and it was important to me.
Speaker 4: So when we started hitting.
Speaker 5: This church probably six years ago, we weren't doing this. We were just fully into church and we were just both working normal jobs. So I was in a barbershop cutting hair. He was working for an easy company. He actually took care of the air conditioning for the entire school and the church, my husband did at one point, and that the game an issue. Yeah, obviously didn't last when the well, once that kind of went away, that's when I kind of had a little bit of an f you attitude and like Okay, I'm putting a detail in my car like that's kind of how it started, because I felt like he got a little pushed out.
Speaker 4: I didn't like the way it was handled.
Speaker 5: So if you wanted the true backstory, that's kind of how it starts, then we still.
Speaker 1: Wait, Michelle, that was a very important detail.
Speaker 4: Just you guys got the first two on that.
Speaker 1: You're telling me this whole thing started as kind of a beef, if you will, between you and the church, and you just kind of did it as a as an f you to the to the church.
Speaker 4: I mean went to the church.
Speaker 5: That sounds sad, I don't like to say that, but too definitely to the school because ultimately what happened, I'm getting super long winded about it. Basically, the headmaster didn't have much of a backbone, so when he was told to basical kind of pushed my husband out, so to speak. Again, pre only fans, pre decals, pre all that stuff. We were fully going, dedicated to the church in every event they had. We were doing everything they could, just super involved, going to little life groups, the preachers how you know, just very very much included. And I mean even when I had my boob job, a couple of years ago, and the preacher's wife brought me food to our house for dinner.
Speaker 4: It's like, we're very close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you had great stories.
Speaker 5: You guys are hearing all over there, so yeah, I mean that's kind of how it was. Like we were very close with everyone in the church, and we like we che didn't like family, and to be honest, even more backstory, after before all this even started, probably about three months ago, my husband and I just reached out to the preacher even though we weren't going there anymore. I just couldn't ask for some like just couples counseling, just because it's healthy and good, and we figured, why not just stronger, make our marriage stronger.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: He ignored the call text wait like three or four days, and then passed them on to someone else. Here, here's a number of someone else you can call. So again I felt very like, okay, like a few again, you know, I felt a little bit like shit, like sorry friendly, I don't know if I can say that, but.
Speaker 4: I just didn't like the way I was felt I was treated.
Speaker 5: And again, you know, I know everyone has a type of feeling of about this, So yeah, I guess that's where it kind of started. They pushed them out of the ac work and so I was like, Okay, Decay's in the car. But then still nothing was ever said. They let it go for two years and then finally it takes a mom to say something.
Speaker 4: Michelle.
Speaker 2: Michel, let me ask you this, do you consider yourself a Christian?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 5: I mean, because here's the way I look at it and God's eyes. The way I was always taught and the way you know I always grew up was that a sinning is a sin is the same you know, we as obviously as humans and in real life we have different levels of you know, what's bad, and some have consequences in the law, and you break the law, you kill someone, and you go to jail. But I also feel like I've learned in God's eyes that a sin is a sin. Whether you lie or whether you shoot someone, You're still in God's eye is an equal sin. So like I realized what I'm doing is sinning in God's eyes, and according to the Church and Christian beliefs, I recognize that.
Speaker 4: But I also at the.
Speaker 5: End of the day, well, when you get on you know, online and maybe talk ugly to someone. I judge someone online because of what they've done, well, that's sinning. Well you lie to someone with that's sinning. Like we can see and go all day long about what you've done wrong or whatever, and in God's eyes, what's bad. But that's what the problem is is us, as normal humans, we judge each other. We definitely you know, oh, you're doing it worse because that's worse than what I'm doing, and things like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Michelle, I was going to ask you how you for other fellow Christians who don't think you could be a Christian and at the same time do what you do for a living teach. You and I just looked at each other when you said, I know I'm sinning. What is the actual sin that you're committing?
Speaker 5: I think, biblically speaking, I think pornography in itself would probably be wrong if you're looking at from the Christian aspect.
Speaker 4: The way people are looking at it is like, well, it's.
Speaker 5: The privacy of your own home. You should keep your sex life with your husband private. You shouldn't share it, you know. So I guess that would be where they would come from the Christian aspect of what's sinny. I would think they would say that, well, you're selling pornography, so that's not okay.
Speaker 4: But that's my thing.
Speaker 5: I could see the being this upset if I was like had to slew of guys on there or something, but that is It may sound stupid or hypocritical to say, but my husband I both agree we got into this that we are going to keep our morals. You know, we weren't going to be crazy, and like, sure, there's been tons of offers to make money and do other things and get thousands of dollars doing other things that we've always said we're not doing that. I'm not going to stoop down to anything just for money. And that's why it's so laughable that this whole thing has been made to look like I was doing it for publicity's time. It's like it really wasn't because I've had multiple ways to make lots of money and doing this, and I've always turned it down because I always wanted to keep my morals intact, and we've always agreed that it's a him and I thing, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Has there been anyone from the church or from the school that actually embraces you who even if they you can love the sin but not you can love the sinner but not the sin. I guess, But is it You're not getting any support from really?
Speaker 4: Are one single person has reached out. I'm not even my sister.
Speaker 5: My sister's heavily into the church and her and I don't really speak, but she hasn't even reached out to me. And I just laugh because I'm like, she claims to be such a better person than me, as all these other people. But I'm like, but if you got yourself a Christian, wouldn't that be your Christian duty, you know, to kind of reach out and say, hey, you know, I love you. I don't agree with doing but I wish you would do better and I'm thinking of you are and praying for you or but no.
Speaker 1: Nothing, well, Michelle, you all are? You all are still in church regularly, you and your.
Speaker 4: Family, So we're not going there. No, not enough that we definitely cut that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I guess that's the point. What do you do there too? I'm surprised to hear that, to be honest with you, and I think a lot of other people might not be surprised to think that. Folks who are doing good work, or who shouted from the mountaintops how good they are and how great a Christian they are are sometimes the first to reject you.
Speaker 2: Right, Jesus, if we want to go back to Christianity, Jesus was hanging out with the tech collectors and the people who people considered unseemly, the prostitutes, the sinners. So you know that that is the cornerstone of Christianity is to not judge and to love everyone. And you can disagree, you don't have to accept, but you do love and you do welcome people. So I we hear you, We hear you. We were both raised in faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very just so surprised to hear that. I saw your face immediately when I was asking the question that as soon as it started coming out of my mouth asking that, but you were shaking your head like that was like, it's definitively nobody.
Speaker 4: Well, and that is surprising, because I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I mean how I was raised and if I was actively in the churchren now and I heard this, and I probably would reach out to someone and I would just say, you know, if I was more heavily into church, and I would probably reach on and just be like, you know what, I'm saying a prayer for you, or I'm thinking of you, you know, And that's that's kind of like all And that's kind of how my mom and dad have been. You know, we don't love what you're doing, but we love you, and we love your kids, and we love your family, and we're going to be here for you no matter what. And you know, we're here for you as long as the kids are in harm's way the moment they are, you know, we will step in. And that's kind of where it's at. And that's all I need.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not asking for everyone to agree with me.
Speaker 5: You don't have to love what I do, don't We always always something about someone else that we don't like what they do or whatever, But that doesn't mean we have to hate them.
Speaker 1: You know, you mentioned your sister as well. You all haven't really been speaking before this or since you started with only fans, So it was really funny.
Speaker 5: In the situation with her, probably two years ago give her take, probably before the decal, possibly she had asked me to go to dinner one night and I said, okay, well I knew what it was about.
Speaker 4: Because her and I just don't really have days the two of us.
Speaker 5: I mean, we definitely spend time together as families and events and get togethers in whatever holidays, but we really don't have one on one.
Speaker 4: So I knew and she asked me had a good feeling it was about.
Speaker 5: This, and it was at that time there was I had a snapchat, which I don't have any longer, but I had then in the local the local fire to fire when I guess had found out about it, and they were talking about it. Well, her husband worked for the city of Tavari's, Well it got back to him pretty quick, and then she's like, it's embarrassing that he's going to the fire departments to just talk to people and they're saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, check out this girl. And he's like, well, that's my sister, you know, like my sister in law.
Speaker 2: So that was.
Speaker 5: Obviously an awkward situation. But when she told me, I laughed because I was like, okay, And I think she thought like if I knew that she knew that, I was going, oh my gosh, I'm gonna stop, you know, like, and I had to accept it a long time ago that when I started doing this, it was going to be out there.
Speaker 4: I had to just be okay with that. I had to just accept, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: And uh but yeah, so that was the first time we had an issue and then we kind of I just basically where I left.
Speaker 4: It was like, well, I'm not going to stop. I'm going to do this.
Speaker 5: And then her thing to me then was like, well, what if you get someone's angry wife coming after you or I'm like, that is always a possibility, all right, and this is risk. You know, it's definitely risk I considered when I got into this. But she we really don't speak since then. We've never been super super close, but.
Speaker 4: We've always gotten along.
Speaker 5: We've always communicated, but I haven't heard from her in months and really since then, it's kind of when we really did take a turn, and I really haven't talked to her at all during this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you learn a lot about yourself but also where you stand with other people when you go through something like this, and it has it has it been worth it? I'm just curious, like, now that you have experienced this in such a large way, what what are your thoughts on your decisions?
Speaker 5: Honestly, like I always I always felt like these parents felt this way about me, you know, I always felt like they were kind of like pissy and it's like I only like her and Judge And I've never been on like the PTA home to go sit in a meeting anyway, That's never me. I will always go to navaan I guess have a field day or a travel service or an award, like I'm going to be there less they forced me out, you know, no matter what, I'm going to be there. But I don't go, you know, prance and around to get atention. I definitely don't really volunteer anymore. I just kind of avoid all of that stuff, you know, because I'm not trying to cause issues and as they would say, disharmony in the school.
Speaker 4: But I mean, yeah, I kind of already expected they would do that.
Speaker 5: But I mean it's monetarily speaking, Yeah, it was one thousand percent more that I would do it again. And so far my kids have not been affected anyway. They don't come to me and act like they hate it, they're miserable, like they haven't really they'll come home then maybe tell me a little bit of things. Like my my fifth grader, she was like, you know, oh, some time I was talking about today and I was like, what did you say. She's like, I just don't to stop talking about They were just mad because they're afraid their mom will let me hang out with them because they know what you do.
Speaker 4: And I was like, well that's a risk.
Speaker 5: But they didn't really. She didn't really spend long talking about it. She quickly moved on, And they have not really voiced it to me at all, like that it's a problem to them. So I would say, so far, I'm fine with it now. I definitely think if if he had, you know, if they had any issues, or if they were really like struggling, then I definitely have a different opinion about that. But so far I can say, yeah, I mean, it's been worth it.
Speaker 1: If the adults in this situation could come together and agree that there's a lesson for not just your kids, but all the kids at the school to come out of this. What lesson do you see that kids, all of them at that school could learn from what the adults are.
Speaker 5: The problem is with the mom who has got upset. Honestly, the issues go way deeper. And that's why I was saying that the third mom. Then it kind of sepped in a kind of voice to me, and she was like, you guys should go together and really team up on this issue. Because what stimmed from was she was complaining about this issue for a while and apparently nothing was done about it. I don't know how long. I just know three weeks ago is the first time I got brought to me. But she has been complaining for months well then, and then she felt like nothing was done. She felt like administration was really neglecting her kids and just not really being there and doing it their part. And so in that I can relate to her mom to mom, I can understand where she's coming from. You know, when you're voicing a problem problem, so when you're paying for a private school tuition, they should handle your issues and they should definitely address them. And they never once came to me and said anything to me about it. And they told her that they did, because she said to me that I know you've been told about this before, but I definitely had not. And obviously if I had been already to ask, I would already a stop this. So this is the first it had been brought to me.
Speaker 4: So in a way, I feel for her because I understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 1: No lesson for the kids, Michelle, Is there no lessons for the kids here?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm sorry a little off fit by Honestly, I don't really know what the lesson be with the kids here. I mean, I feel like the kids are not really the ones complaining. It's parents, you know. I feel like the parents are what's making it a deal. They're making it a problem, you know, they're making it an issue because it never had been a big issue until now, until this one mom with a TikTok and a big mouths use my language, but I just I feel like that's how it started. So for a lesson to kids, I really don't know. My lesson for my kids, but I'm trying to say is that when you know you're not breaking the law, you're not doing anything to harm someone else, and you're sure of that and we know that, then defend yourself, stand up for what you feel is right. If you think what you're doing is right, and okay, no matter what it may be, you know, just because people don't like something doesn't make it wrong. And let's be honest, I mean, without sounding too cliche, you're cheesy, but typically when you're when you're like making a big deal about something or you're out there, people are going to hate on you because they just are mad because they're not able to get out.
Speaker 4: There or do what you're doing or whatever it is.
Speaker 5: So I feel like if you're being hated us because you're doing something right, you know everyone's gonna If you're not making the scene or not doing anything exciting, then people aren't gonna talk about you. And not that I'm wanting that, I don't mean to sound like that, but I just I feel like, I don't know, I feel like there's so many people that get offended so easy these days, and I feel like if we just back down to everything everyone says, then like what kind of person are we making ourselves? And I just I want my kids to stand up for what they feel it's right and as song as like I said, long as it's not illegal and you're not breaking you're not burning the law, you're not hurting someone, you know, then do what you feel is right, Like back up yourself. Don't let someone talk you down and push you away or push you down because they don't like what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, Michelle Klein. We really appreciate your time. It was it was fascinating talking with you and hearing how you got to where you are and what your life is like now. So thank you so much for coming on the podcast. It's Michelle, but also Piper font right. Want to make sure everyone knows you're you're And by the way, I.
Speaker 5: Just want to say I have fifty one Holy cow. I hope that I have genes that are half as good as you are.
Speaker 2: My word, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I was hearing that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, no way, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Husband speaking and trying to like peek around the camera.
Speaker 1: See what I'm like, Oh, I'm here, I'm here. You know he was there. Oh my god, it this because looking woman. He's been sitting there quietly this whole time. Michelle, you should have let us know.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, well, really God, And I hope I guess everything. Your husband's there now and we can hear his voice, but I assume a man. Everything she said you pretty much agree with. But you know, what, how has it been for you? Knowing a lot of the the negative attention has come the direction of the woman you love.
Speaker 3: The attention is it's it's hard to wrap your head around.
Speaker 6: In the beginning, we've been doing this for like three years now, so the attention's always been there, but now since the media has got ahold of it, it's nerve wracking but also exciting.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess you could say we got our fifteen seconds of fame, but you know, it wasn't at the children's expense. That's the biggest thing. There was an issue at the school. We tried to bring into it, the attention. We never had a resolution, and then finally it just took one angry parent to just like not want it to see the stickers anymore.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure she's already said it.
Speaker 6: The stickers have been on both cars well over two years, and we've been in that parking lot two or three times a day.
Speaker 3: You know, as long as skill is going on and no issues. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: But as far as the attention, it's I don't know. It's good and bad at the same time. With all this coverage. Right now, she's on her phone twenty four to seven, so I guess that's the downfall.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't get.
Speaker 6: The one on one that I want at late at night because she's so busy all over this phone.
Speaker 3: You know, don't get a phone out of your hand. Let's go make a video or something.
Speaker 1: Come on, get Oh yeah, sexy time. We heard all about sexy time. I think is once you got you all are smiling and have I know it's a lot and people have their opinions, but you all seem to have each other and have it together and know what you want to do, and so you all keep doing your thing. But thank you for taking some time with us.
Speaker 3: All right, absolutely, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, I appreciate it. It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Good to meet you. And well, you know, at the end of the show here we often give our own our Instagram account. You can find us at Amy and t J Podcast on Instagram. But we know that's probably not the first place you're going to go after this podcast. You're gonna go to OnlyFans dot com slash Piper font