Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. I'm super excited today because.
Speaker 2: I get to bump gums with one of my besties.
Speaker 1: Hi, she s, Hi, how are you good? Happy to be here? It's so crazy. I feel like we've come so far. I know, we really have, Like so far?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been mad at me for a podcast I've recorded about you?
Speaker 1: I don't say.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know because I don't listen, because that's going to hurt my feelings.
Speaker 3: No, I have listened to your podcast, as I've told you, because I asked you about certain episodes when you did my podcast. There are things I think more that you've said, not necessarily on yours, but on others, Like there was something you said on Katie's that I was like, well, you know what, Lala, don't be that person, and I wouldn't have had to open my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, tell me more. What did I see on the JAVO con recab?
Speaker 3: And Katie said that she didn't like when people who have the window seats like keep the window closed, And you see said that you didn't like how I told you to stack your bin at the airport.
Speaker 1: It was something along those lines.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, but it was like an ick about something that happened Bravo Con weekend or it was like something air I don't know. No, I told the story about how you got upset at me because I didn't stack my bin.
Speaker 3: That's what it was at the airport, yes, but I was like, then stack your fucking bin. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it was that deep. No, yo, So some people didn't stack your bin.
Speaker 2: Some people really like to split hairs, and I know, something out of nothing, and.
Speaker 1: There will be like other things.
Speaker 2: The statu of the bins made me laugh and no one had raged on me. I was, so I was just like, well I did kind of get I urged Sena by my lack of bin stacking abilities. But yeah, I just feel like sometimes people at the airport are bored and like they need something to do, so like stack my bins.
Speaker 4: That's so funny because every time I've been in the airport with you, you stack your bins.
Speaker 1: I told.
Speaker 3: Walked away from it and I go, oh la la, I go, please don't be that person. She goes what and I go, your bin And she's like, oh, I mean they're just standing here and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, just just they've got other things to do.
Speaker 4: Actually last time we were in the airport, because I remember this, you grabbed mine and stacked mine with yours.
Speaker 1: I know. She just my off days. Yeah, it was just that.
Speaker 3: And I was the one who was on the ruggle bus that day. She didn't even do anything. Day three of Bravo Con, I was up till five am, which by the way, was my own fault. But I was up till five am, then back up in glam at eight am, and then did a full day of press fan interaction and then get to the airport with Lalla and Yeah, I want to know how you do it, because I have never met anybody who is on the move like you.
Speaker 2: Never in my life. Like I will talk to Shena and try to plan things with her. Yeah, and she'll say to me, I'm going to be in San Diego. We're leaving tonight and then tomorrow we're gonna drive to Palm Springs for two days, and then we're gonna come back to my mom's and get on a flight to Las Vegas. I'm like, oh my gosh, I need a nap just from hearing about your plan. Now, Yeah, how do you have this kind of energy?
Speaker 3: I want that I don't know, because it's not like I drank a ton of caffeine. I mean, right now, you offered a cup of coffee and I was like, oh, yeah, I didn't have coffee today.
Speaker 1: Like, it's not like I really run on fumes. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I just I have a lot that I like to do, and I feel like if I stay still too long, I maybe get too much in my head and I feel like I'm not accomplishing enough, and at least right now between my homes. You know, I just moved from San Diego, and I have all these boxes in Palm Springs in my garage that need to be unpacked, and I don't want to go there for Christmas and look at all these boxes. I'm like, well, I need to go here for a day and a half to unpacked to then go here. And then we had tickets to go see Aerosmith in Vegas, and then they canceled the rest of their tour. We walked up to the door and they hand us a paper and say it's rescheduled for Monday.
Speaker 1: But then we didn't even stay and wait till Monday. But then they ended up.
Speaker 3: Canceling the rest of their residency for this leg because I guess Stephen Tyler was ill. I don't know what kind of illness, but his doctor recommended he call it off Aerosmith without Steven. So then then we're just in Vegas with my family who we just spent several days with and are gonna have Christmas and Thanksgary.
Speaker 1: It was just like so much. But you did get to have sexy time with your man.
Speaker 3: We did? We did?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah we reverse cowgirl sexy bit. You did.
Speaker 2: I did. But we'll talk about Will and Elaine's party, your friends who you were so kind to introduce me to. But at this party, Sheena shared a show whoa.
Speaker 1: She shared a story. She shared a.
Speaker 2: About I'm always curious to know about couples sex lives, and not because I need something to flick my being too, but I just I've heard when you get into a relationship, and I've also been like this myself. You get into a relationship, you're fucking like jack Rabbits, and then just slowly things get normal and you sink into it and you're comfortable, and maybe you decide to watch Netflix rather than you know, have sex with your partner.
Speaker 1: You have a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I asked you this question, and you told me about your time in Las Vegas, so please yeare so.
Speaker 3: I think we've had more sex in Vegas than we have anywhere else since having summer. Like, every time we go to Vegas, there's just something about it, whether it's the shower, like some of those showers that have the.
Speaker 1: Seat in it, you know, right, you can have that.
Speaker 3: Space to start with your vibrator while Brock has the water on him, and then it's like then he gets involved and then turn me around and it's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love shower sex. That was the first time we had sex post baby. I love a good shower sex session.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So this time around, we were not in one of those type of showers, but we had a nice big bed and my parents had an adjoined room because they always want to get an adjoining room because it is better for the baby to run between the two rooms and have more space and whatnot. But every time we have a family trip to Vegas, I'm like, ugh, so is this gonna be a time when I don't have sex because my mom's.
Speaker 1: Literally in the room attached. That is so awkward. No.
Speaker 3: No, because the first time we did. My mom was also attached, but you find the right time. So I wake up the last morning of our trip, I'm horny.
Speaker 1: He's horny, and.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, but Summer's in the other room, and I can hear her with my parents, and I'm like, I can't. It's like, can't do anything about it. But you know, it's like a little touch, little touch, and I'm like, dude, she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Run in here any second.
Speaker 3: And then I hear my mom go, we're gonna run down and get coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Summer. Let me know. If you want anything, just text me.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, cham that door closes and I'm like, we're doing this, and I just hopped on turned it around and yeah, we went to completion, and thankfully it was so quick because the coffee line was so long.
Speaker 1: They turned right back around.
Speaker 3: But it was the perfect timing that we needed for us both to get off, because it does not take us long anymore, not at all, like we don't have enough sex that it's like marathon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Well, I was dying because Sheena was like, you know, Brock, it always is like love making, Okay, yeah, always.
Speaker 3: He needs to be in the mental emotional like he wants like our souls to touch, and I'm sometimes like, can you just fop me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like let's doggy style finish on my back because I was terrify him coming inside me, because I'm terrified of getting pregnant again. My doctor has assured me my IUD is placed perfectly. There's a ninety nine point nine percent chance I'm not going to get pregnant. So you're fixated on the smallest chance point one.
Speaker 1: You never know, but don't you don't.
Speaker 3: But if God forbid point one happened, that child is going to change this world. If you were able to still get me pregnant on an IUD, then you know what, savage baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So was this then a fucking rather than making love?
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of both, Okay, yeah, because it started out with the touching and I was like, Okay, I'm wet, and I don't want my own hand here, I want yours. He's got the big hands. I wanted that inside me. But also my parents and my baby are right next door, so it's like, Okay, I'm laying here a horny, I'm wet, You're touching me, but it's like, oh, the baby might run in at any second. So I'm like, we can't, we can't, we can't and write them when they said they were going to get coffee, I was like, Holley Lou, Yeah, oh my gosh, let's do it.
Speaker 1: We don't know how much time we have.
Speaker 3: They might have forgotten something in the diaper bag and ran back right in. So brock with blue balls, yeah, exact dad would be and she with blue balls, so whatever the equivalent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also not fun fun. No, So for you guys, I know it, and it was everything.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: When I find someone who is my person and I'm excited. I really hope that I mentally can make time for that because it is so different when you.
Speaker 1: Have a child. Yeah, I don't want to bang knowing my kids in the same house. No, No, we don't have a hard time having sex knowing that my kid was in the same state. Yeah, I took my as.
Speaker 3: No, it's so hard, like if we're at home, I'm just not horny at home, like hardly hardly ever, because like she's there, Okay, she's napping, she might wake up.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm two in my head right.
Speaker 3: So there have been like those couple of times where at my house in Palm Springs, you know she's on this end, we're maybe outside. I've had sacks in that backyard with Brock. I don't even know how many times Smer may have been conceived in that backyard, but who knows. We have privacy at night because we face the golf course, but at night it's closed, and I have like the high walls and hedges and plants and stuff. So when we're outside and it's just the two of us and the baby's inside, I don't feel like she's.
Speaker 1: There there right okay. But at home, the room down the hallway, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that'll change when your babies grow up.
Speaker 1: I've heard no.
Speaker 2: I feel it's harder now they can like open doors. See I am, I remember, did you?
Speaker 4: I remember growing up and my parents would go, hey, we got to go do the bills, or we have to go do the taxes, and we were.
Speaker 1: Just like ugh, because we knew they're doing their taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They'd be up in the room for like forty five minutes and then they come down and we were like.
Speaker 2: My mom claims that there was a time, and I obviously have blocked this from my memory. I walked in on my mom and dad having sex, and I left crying grant away. I have zero recollection. My mom remembers it vividly, but clearly. I was Yeah, I remember that vividly.
Speaker 5: I'm old, were you because why were you crying? You didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I didn't know what was going on, and I couldn't believe that it was happening. There's this couple, Will and Elaine who are a rich honey, and they're also very kind and sweet and amazing human beings that shesh. You were kind enough to invite me around this group of people, and they also have a baby, Yeah, Ocean in Summer's age or around the same age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Sheena and.
Speaker 2: I go down with Brittany and Jack's to the party I was telling you about Jess. Okay, fabulous, fucking fabulous.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like I've been to Oscar parties that were not even close to the caliber of this.
Speaker 2: It was insane and they're like just amount of wealth, you know. I'm walking around with my fucking little diamond rings from Amazon, and these bitches walking in.
Speaker 1: Our decked in like ra fucking money. All right, it was insane.
Speaker 5: Ball because you were all dressed to a gala.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a gala, and like, no shade to our group of friends. But let's be real, like without Will and Elane, like you ain't having a gala. I'm certainly not having a gala in my three bedroom, three bathroom apartment.
Speaker 1: No, you know, like I don't want it.
Speaker 2: I like to think like when I get into my forties or fifties, we'll be having galas. But my lazy ass, I just don't see it happening. Yeah, So I was really excited to get all dressed up and get glammed, and it was like mom's night out right.
Speaker 1: I asked Jack's where Brittany is literally nine fifteen.
Speaker 2: He's like, she's in the Casida. So I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna go check on her, fixing her makeup. I should do that too, because it was a very hot man there. Yes, a big motherfucker clam that like a tree.
Speaker 1: So I go with I hope I do too. I deserve that.
Speaker 2: But I go into the Casida and Brittany is like she's done.
Speaker 1: She is like are you ready to go, Sleepy?
Speaker 3: She's ready to go yeah, and I'm like, mind you They got to the party an hour late and are now leaving just two hours later.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it was definitely not a good This is like nine pm. It was nine thirty. We got there like seven to.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, okay, and it started at six, so they're already late.
Speaker 5: Already late.
Speaker 2: We're already late, which was not the plan. Traffic was crazy. I won't bore you guys with that story. So I'm like, yeah, if you're ready to go, we can go. I take my gown off, she takes hers off. I'm in my give them La La skin, which you can purchase on give them Lala dot com.
Speaker 1: Yep, your rope robe and.
Speaker 2: She puts her like Kentucky sweats on. Shena comes up and I can hear her right, So I'm like, oh, this is gonna be so funny.
Speaker 1: So I start recording.
Speaker 2: I start recording because I'm like, this is gonna be an instagrammable moment, and I had little content, so like, this is this is gonna get a lot of views. Yeah, she goes, what are you guys doing? I'm like, we're getting cozy. I think we're gonna go, and she's like, are you kidding me? I was like, no, really, what the fuck are you doing? And then I see that she is actually upset, so I like slowly lower my phone on the bedside table. Sina was literally ready to assassinate both of us.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can see why though, Yeah, but like, I get it.
Speaker 5: You're there with your friend. What was your mindset?
Speaker 2: Well, I told Sheena because Sheena is my little dove, right, so I have to I have to disarm her because she's a little dove until she ain't playing anymore, right, So without lying, because I very well could have just placed all the blame on Brittany, but I felt bad about that, so I told you.
Speaker 1: And I was like, here's the deal, dude, Like you got to understand.
Speaker 2: I could be at the Obama's house and if someone says to me, do.
Speaker 1: You want to go home?
Speaker 2: I immediately go into home means a bathtub, sweatpants, bed, and housewives. Yes, that's where I want to be, Right, So I did disarm her. Brittany did not come back to the party.
Speaker 5: She slept, she took a nap.
Speaker 1: She took a little snoozl yes, well, which sad for her. That bed though.
Speaker 3: Five star, I know, crawling there. That's my new third home. We don't have San Diego, but we have the Casita well on the lane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just for people like me. Casita is a guest house.
Speaker 3: Guesthouse that's like a two story guest house, a little mini kitchens in my apartment. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous and this home is like Kobe Bryant type shit. Okay, you walk out and it's nothing is obstructing your view of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Nothing, not a thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe this tiny little cliff that also has a home on it, but that's stunning too, so that isn't an obstruction.
Speaker 1: But literally there's nothing but ocean. It is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: So the point of this story is in that moment Sheena and I have yet again managed to not have a falling out over something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that that deserves a moment.
Speaker 5: What was your mindset? She know, when you wropped in and you saw them.
Speaker 3: There were not even maybe one hundred people at this event. It was very obvious if someone was missing. Hence how I even found them, because about twenty minutes went by and I was like, where are my friends?
Speaker 1: I didn't even think where notice? Oh yeah, oh no, I noticed, Elaine noticed. Everyone noticed it.
Speaker 5: So it's not packed to the gills.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, no.
Speaker 3: Also, it would have been even more spread out. But it started raining, and so half of the party had to be kind of shut off because the whole glass mirror dance floor is now wet, so that part of the party is shut off. Everyone's upstairs, so you can literally see everyone in one place.
Speaker 1: And so it wasn't like, oh, they're probably downstairs.
Speaker 3: You know, Brittany's made be at that bar over there, La, LA's maybe talking to this guy at the pasta station. No. I look around, I'm like, where's my friends? So I'm like, they're probably just touching up or something. I'm going to go check on them. And when I get to the room and I see them, and so I'm like, no, no, no, it is not eleven pm. You have Lisa watching Cruise. Oh yeah, my mom watched Cruise. I'm like, you have a perfectly capable babysitter right now. You don't have to worry about I mean, you always worry about ocean, but you know, it's not like I need to get home because my baby is sick.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so we only got cruise, and we got cruise in.
Speaker 3: The best hands right now, So is there something that happened, because like, why are you and your pajamas at nine pm? And I know how much time and money and effort Will in a Lane have put into this gala. They have been so nice and generous opening up their home to my friends because they're new friends of mine too.
Speaker 1: I've known them like about two years now, okay, but we are newer friends.
Speaker 3: And so over the past year, they've invited all of my friends on their yacht.
Speaker 1: They've invited them to dinner parties at their home.
Speaker 3: And on Halloween specifically, Jack didn't show up at all because he was hungover. When he hosted a Halloween party the night before that, Will and Elane drove all the way from Newport to Valley Village to attend. He then went to bed early, was like rude to everyone, was like, get out of my house. I'm over the party, and Will and Elane were like, oh really, I must have left before he got snobby. Yeah, so they feel so uncomfortable. They're like, you're a terrible host. You invited us into your house and then you're like, okay, leave everyone leave, goes.
Speaker 1: Up to bed.
Speaker 3: And so then on Halloween, a party that we've had planned for way longer than Jackson Brittany had their house party planned, jack just doesn't show up. And now this is a sit down, twelve person intimate dinner like name jagline.
Speaker 1: To the tea.
Speaker 5: What is the Halloween?
Speaker 1: Halloween again?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Jack, I was invited, but I couldn't attend. Okay, yeah she had a previous Okay, and Jackson britt don't show up or just Jack just Jacks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Britt almost turns around when she's driving there. She was like, I have anxiety. I'm driving by myself a cruise like it's so far, like I think I'm just gonna turn around like Jack's this And I was like, oh my god, no, no, no, you can't, like I cannot introduce my friends into this group.
Speaker 1: And then they're the ones just not showing up right.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, Brittany, please, it's gonna be fun, like we're all here to help you with cruise. Like so she comes Kristin and her is that her boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Now I don't know. It's called her Luke.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kristin and Luke show up and we have this amazing sit down dinner, like five star dinner. Right after the food is done, Brittany's like, all right, I'm gonna take cruise home. Kristin's like all right, we're gonna leave, and Eline's like, cool, thanks for using me for my food. It was just like everyone just showed up to eat and then left.
Speaker 2: They literally served soup in little tiny pumpkins.
Speaker 4: It was so she So they're like they're at five star hosts.
Speaker 1: At the at the gala.
Speaker 2: At the Christmas gala, there was this wall that was like greenery, right, and there was a bell that said ring for champagne, and when you ring it, three little grinch hands.
Speaker 1: Poke out with champagne for you.
Speaker 2: Ye. Well, Jacks didn't realize that hands come through the wall. So he turns, knocks that one down, turns again, knocks the other one down.
Speaker 1: Turns again. He's like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 1: Broken glass everywhere.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, are they are? They want to be like, what the fuck are they?
Speaker 1: They're so chill.
Speaker 3: There was broken glass everywhere that night. Some of it ended up in brocks, but I mean they had from the girl who fell.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So there was a girl who and she she wasn't drunk, No, I think she just didn't see the step. Obviously she didn't see the step. Yes, this wouldn't have happened. But there were these like giant glass jars with candles in them lit lit, okay, and I.
Speaker 1: Got thinking, one wrong move, someone's lighting on fire. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she falls back onto them, like on her back, four of them, like massive candle things, massive broken glass everywhere. I'm just happy that it was like salt inside. So yeah, the flame quickly went out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I get nervous about people lighting on fire. I'm traumatized from my.
Speaker 5: Grandfather, Bob. Bob was on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there were a lot of people and that's why when when Brittany was like I'm just feeling like I want to like mellow out for a sec, I'm like, I think you might be in great company because I think a lot of people are like mellowing out, not because they want to be, just because they're like falling to the ground and.
Speaker 5: Margetting that poor girl.
Speaker 4: And I thought, because you told me that story, and I figured like, yeah, but no one's gonna see because I just assumed that party was.
Speaker 5: Shoulder to shoulder.
Speaker 1: I saw everyone, we all saw.
Speaker 2: But she and I looked at each other and we both decided we're not gonna ask her if she's okay.
Speaker 3: That, don't bring attention to it. She's already embarrassed enough.
Speaker 1: Exactly when you saw everyone roll up on her, Like, are you okay? I saw it. It was really fad. No.
Speaker 4: No, I would have started crying if I fell and people came up to me.
Speaker 5: We're like, were you okay?
Speaker 1: Just just leave me alone? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean checking in just like from a distance latter night, and like she had a little scrape on the back of her arm, but she had a great time.
Speaker 1: She didn't leave, and she.
Speaker 5: Seemed fine, good, really quick.
Speaker 1: Back seems fine.
Speaker 4: Back to the so we because I want to know, back to the Briton Jack's thing, Okay is this so?
Speaker 5: Is this something you told me about Halloween?
Speaker 4: And they kind of left, but obviously these hosts friends of yours, Elaine and well Will, that hasn't.
Speaker 5: Hurt them too bad because they keep inviting them back.
Speaker 3: Right, So, after Jacks doesn't show up, he has the audacity to after he gets his veneer surgery, still ask Will if he could stay at his house to recover because he was in Newport Beach.
Speaker 1: So Elaine and I.
Speaker 3: Were pissed at Jack's cause there's no reason that he didn't show up other than he just didn't want to and it was just so annoying.
Speaker 1: So I text or Brock, Elaine, Will and I.
Speaker 3: We all have a group chat, and Brock said something in the group chat because Jackson was on Alive as he does, and he's in their house, and I was like, oh my god, they still let him stay there. And so Brock says in the group cha, He's like, wow, you guys are saints, like you let Jack stay with you even after he blew you off like earlier this week, same week, and Will was like, yeah, you know, never leave a man behind. And Elaine goes, I'm sorry, what, honey, he's in our house. And I was like, oh, she's not home. She was at an event. And she's like, oh no, no, no, hell no, I'm kicking him out when I get home.
Speaker 1: Oh no no. She's like, I am either.
Speaker 3: Kicking him out or I'm gonna go video him and I'm gonna go live when he's playing.
Speaker 1: So did she don't. I don't think she.
Speaker 3: Ended up doing it, but I know at the end of the day, it's Jack's and we accept him for who he is.
Speaker 1: Will and Elaine have learned that.
Speaker 3: But she's like, Okay, fine, you can say. I mean he was so drugged up. He's recovering from all of his teeth getting done. It looks fabulous. They look so good.
Speaker 5: He had great teeth anyway, so they're even better now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, yeah, he's always had a cute smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, his teeth look amazing.
Speaker 2: You know when some people get their teeth done, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, now they look great.
Speaker 5: Obviously, you guys had a fun time. Were you happy that Sheena said no, get your dress back on?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because then I got to talk to the hot man's Yes. See, that wouldn't have happened otherwise exactly. And I just knew after how Halloween went.
Speaker 3: I just know Elaine puts her heart and soul into every party. She plans so meticulous, down to every single detail, sounds and inviting my friends into her life and inviting them to now another event, letting Jack stay there again. I was just like, you guys, come on, please, don't be like, I don't want her to think all of my friends just show up to eat her food or just show up to get dress, step, take a few pictures, and then bounce totally. I don't want that to be the most my friend, right right, And I'm glad you said something, and like, because you know me. She if I have the option to stay home or go out more times than not, I'm gonna choose staying home.
Speaker 1: And I and I don't know why I'm like that.
Speaker 3: I think the older we get though, too, and we are moms now, our priorities change.
Speaker 1: And I understand that my.
Speaker 2: Child wasn't with me, like there was no reason why I couldn't like rock it until the wheels were about to find out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 3: Know, so I'm but I'm glad I get it in other circumstances as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know you do.
Speaker 2: Like when I have ocean then it's obviously a completely different situation. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have gone, or I would have asked Will and Elaine, like, do mind if my mom comes with my hair.
Speaker 3: And they have a crib in the casita for us, like the house's.
Speaker 2: Good baby, you're it's because they have a baby ocean's age in summer's age. So I was glad that you like had me pull it together because I don't want and this is such a morbid thought. I don't want at the end of my lifetime to be like why did I always choose to like stay in? Why didn't I go out and like live my life even when I get to be like I mean, these women these days are making forty and fifty look real fucking good and fun. So like, I don't think that's but when I do think about things like that, where I'm not going to be this version forever and I'm going to have things that come into play that are intense and your body changes, Like your body ain't gonna be hitting like you're twenty or thirty anymore, and when you're fifty, ain't gonna be hitting like it's forty. Like no matter what, there's always gonna be, it's it's different than it used to be. So I have to get out and like be a person now. Yeah, So thank you, yeah making me put my gown back on now. I was like, okay, look, Brittany, I understood. She just she struggles with anxiety as I do. I mean most people I know do. But I think she just kind of fell out of place. Someone had accidentally bumped into her, and she took it personally, and I understood that she wasn't ready to come back in, and I was like, look, that's okay, but Laila, you don't have a fucking excuse.
Speaker 1: Put your dress back now. I felt hot on you in you look so damn good.
Speaker 3: There's a sexy man down there wanting to talk to you, asking where you went get your fucking house down there?
Speaker 1: And he was big as buck. Yeah he's a fighter. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what I learned about him that if he gets into a fight.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I told you that she.
Speaker 2: If he gets into a fight, it automatically is assault with a deadly weapon because oh yeah, because his fists are considered weapons.
Speaker 4: Because he's a fighter. Yes, and when you say fighter obviously mean perfection. Yeah, like ANMA fighter for those boxing and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you guys, I'm looking at a picture. Oh he's got the tattoos too.
Speaker 1: Got to have timetoo. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Maybe one day the listeners will find out who this is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, you are a professional fighter. You have to register your fists as a weapon.
Speaker 2: That is very crazy and extremely me Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 4: He's got those those tattoos though, I know, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I did learn is that he has a petriantola. Oh yeah, and that how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I already told him that, like I do squash bugs, I don't want to kick it with me while I'm watching Netflix.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even squash that thing.
Speaker 4: It's huge, huge, and it doesn't he feed like what are they called raggets or some things maggots to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched an Instagram. I'm super excited for two reasons. On February twenty second, Shena and I are hosting a Shopify pop up for Viva Verona, Viva Verano Lashes.
Speaker 3: Words are so hard for me today. I know it's the alliteration, it's okay.
Speaker 1: No, but the name is fantastic. That was there when you decided on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give them la la And we're collabbing and it's also going to be a watch party as well, because the season starts February eighth.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling. I'm excited here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I go into almost every season before we start filming with a lot of anxiety, but then I get through it, and then I get so excited for it to air. But then sometimes when it airs and then you see the edit, then I'm like, oh, maybe I shouldn't have been excited.
Speaker 1: I know so, But I mean, the thing.
Speaker 3: Is, I do feel like this past season, I think I did my best job living my truth and speaking my mind more than I did in the past. I felt not as afraid to not even fight with someone, but I didn't want to just give in and kiss ass like I normally do. Like, if I'm fighting with anyone, I will just apologize for even more than I'm actually sorry for to get that friendship back, to have them not be mad at me. And I'm just like, look, look, I totally understand where you're coming from. Your feelings are valid. I'm so sorry for that. I'll do better. I will do better.
Speaker 1: And this year was the first year I was.
Speaker 3: Like, no, no, I've done this for ten twelve years now, and I'm done. If this person wants to make amends with me, if this person wants to have a conversation with me, I will always and forever be open to that, because I can forgive someone for pretty much anything.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, I'm done being the bigger person in certain situations. I'm done apologizing if I'm not sorry. I will always see the other person's point of view, and I will be sorry if their feelings are hurt based on my actions, but there's not much more I can apologize for.
Speaker 2: So do you mean like you will apologize if there's a conversation that's being had that's productive and you can apologize for your part, and it's kind of a meeting of the minds rather than like, just to get the friendship back on track, I'll just bite the bullet apologize just.
Speaker 1: To like get the dark cloud away. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: And I feel like in the past I've with several people just even apologize for something that I don't even think I need to apologize for, but I know that's what they want to hear and I want to get the friendship back. So I'm like, Okay, it's fine, I'll just say this because their feelings are valid and I do believe that.
Speaker 1: But at the.
Speaker 3: Same time, it's frustrating for me because I'm like, well, now you're saying like, oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Like with Charlie last season, I watched myself apologize. I'm like, I already said sorry for what I was really sorry for. But then I was just like, no, no, no, I will be better. I will be a better friend. And I was like, I don't need to keep.
Speaker 1: Trying that hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I always see someone's side, I understand their feelings, and if I have personally hurt someone's feelings for that, I am sorry because those feelings are valid. But I can just only apologize so far, and well, then it's you get on the ride.
Speaker 2: I call it the ride, the vander Pump Rules ride where it's like a fucking hamster will and you're like, I cannot talk about this, Yeah one more fucking time. Yeah, Like we've been there, We've done that, I've apologized. If it's brought up again, like this is on you, my conscience is clear. I cannot keep rehashing it. I definitely sensed that from you this season, Yeah, because there were many times where you and I not many, but we still had our moments of I don't agree with anything that you're saying, and you didn't agree with anything I was saying, but we had the common ground, which is what last year we were really trying to figure out, and once we got there.
Speaker 1: We fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I may have fucked up again.
Speaker 2: My delivery always doesn't come in the prettiest but I'm working on that. Yes, And I did sense that from you where it was like, I'm not going to be this version of myself, like I am someone's wife, I'm someone's mom, and I have shit that I gotta get done. Yeah, I can't keep harboring these feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like certain people in our group don't understand when our priorities are things that they don't have as theirs. You know, like us being a mom, that's priority number one. So it's no offense to anyone who doesn't have a kid. But it's just like this bullshit fight that we're talking about is so petty and so unimportant compared to what you have going on in your life. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like there's just things that don't matter.
Speaker 3: And I have always tried to fix every little thing because I'm like, no, no, I need to say sorry for this, because this matters and this, and this and this.
Speaker 2: I can understand where you're coming from. And back to the mom thing, there's stuff that you guys will obviously see play out this season. But and I won't give too much away, but there was a thing that we were filming and I brought up, you know, being a mom, and this person said back to me, like, you bring up being a mom when it has nothing to do with the conversation. And this person obviously is not a parent, and I was about to black out and choke him out. I didn't, but I was like, I don't think you understand what it's like to be a parent. Every single thing I do, it has to do with being a parent. Every move I make. You could be talking about the sun, moon and the stars. That has to do with me being a parent. You could be talking about how you walked and tripped today. That has to do with me being a fucking parent. Okay, you'll never get it unless you're a parent, so back the fuck off. Yeah, that's just that's how I feel. But I do under I totally understand what you mean by saying like this is not important to me. I will care just because you know, that's what a human being does, but I certainly am not gonna sit in the shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that was one of the things this summer I was like, look, I'll apologize if something that was said you took the wrong way or hurt your feelings on my podcast, but I will not apologize for doing my job because doing this job provides a life for my my daughter, and that goes back to being a parent. So having this person on my podcast was a great fucking episode. A lot of people liked it, a lot of people related to it. The company was happy, the advertisers were happy. I'm not going to apologize for that, you know, but sorry that that question I asked hurt your feelings for that one thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry the rest of it. No, And also thanks for the download.
Speaker 2: Do you think when this airs you've conquered the art of not saying you haven't already this is, but do you feel like you've conquered that art of like reality versus reality where like when it airs and you know that there's people who are going to be right or die for you, but also people that turn on you, people who haven't liked you from the beginning, just like the way reality TV goes down, are you able to.
Speaker 1: Separate the two. I hope so O versus real.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's always the goal, but it just depends what the situation is. I think when it comes to some of the girls on the show and that shit, there's always going to be team your teammate, you know. There's always going to be the people who side with the bitch and the people who side with the nice girl, and it's always going to be like that. You can't always win everyone over. But I think as long as I'm doing my best job, living my truth and speaking my mind, then.
Speaker 1: That's all I really can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what's hard too that people don't realize is like we're going to be seeing it for the first time as well, And so that's why reunions get so heated. Oh yeah, because you could be having the best conversation, like me and she. She could be totally vibing, and then they cut to my interview and I could be saying something fucked up about it. She's not gonna see that until she watches it. So by the time we get to reunion, we're.
Speaker 1: All like putting our war paint on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you have to binge like five episodes the night before the reunions.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're jams up and bra last season? Oh is that? Well?
Speaker 3: He was on one because he saw five episodes of you saying shit about him the night before. Not good, but forgot all of the progress you guys made up until the night before. And so then I was just like, honey, like, we're good with Lala now, But he had just seen all of the things that happened before we were good with Lala.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I felt like it was fine, and Brock and I have spoken about this again, like you and I are similar in the sense where.
Speaker 1: Like I shake shit off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I get over things pretty quickly, and I forgive and forget. I forget why we were fighting or whatever you've done too in the past. But because there was a delay because I was on Zoom last year, there were things I wasn't hearing him say that maybe if I would have, because I was on ten that day and hyper sensitive and emotional, I may have said things that maybe.
Speaker 1: I would have regretted. So it was just like the perfect day, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, As a viewer, I like, and I know, maybe it's not great for y'all's mental health, So I don't know where I sit. I just know as a viewer, I don't see the behind the scenes progress. So I then appreciate if you're coming to the reunion and all of a sudden you're nice, and I'm like, wait a second, I just watched this.
Speaker 5: Why are you guys like best friends?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: I do want to hear how if you are, I would want to hear how you got there?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Like how you how you step back into a place that's like.
Speaker 4: Not maybe not yeah, maybe not being at each other's throats. But I also if I'm watching a show and like you're saying shit about Brock and Brock is yelling at you whatever, and then the reunion comes and all of a sudden you're like, no, it's a misunderstanding. I'm like, oh, interesting, I kind of want to hear you know what I'm saying. I want to hear more about like, Okay, you guys are obviously friends now, so now you have to catch me up.
Speaker 5: What do you do behind the scenes? Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: To watch house old guys.
Speaker 2: But that's why I feel like reality TV is an art and not everyone can do it. Because you really do have to click into that moment again. It's not about where you are right now, Yeah, it's about the time that you were filming and where you were at in that space. So Shana and I could be great and then we got to hash out something that we've completely moved on from. But because we just watched it, it feels like it just happened. Yeah, So it takes its toll on your mental state totally.
Speaker 3: And even when we do interviews, it's not like they're playing back the episode for us to watch. We just have to get ourselves back in that mind frame of how is I feeling this day? Because we're great now, but six months ago when this scene was filmed, you know, I have to go back to how I'm feeling in that moment. Because we don't do interviews live on the spot, sometimes there are several months later.
Speaker 2: Interviews are really really fucking hard, But it is like we're like fine tune machines. Right when you see a fantastic reality TV personality and you're like, that's who they are and they're just crazy, it's like.
Speaker 1: Give them more credit than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'd like to see you get onto TV and be interesting enough for me to give off fuck about you, right, I give a fuck about everyone, but I'm just saying, keep me into a story for an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well that's why so many fail, and that's why you guys are on season ten.
Speaker 2: This is just an episode of me tooting every person on vander Pump Roules's horn. Even if I don't fuck with you, I'm like ten.
Speaker 1: Seasons bitch, Yeah you did that? Sheesh crazy? Yeah, the firz.
Speaker 2: The intro to vander Pump Rules, a new series is you and Brandy Glanville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so nuts. Oh my god. I know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I wonder how the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills felt about one of their episodes just being like totally hijacked, hijacked by vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 1: I don't think they were happy. Well why would you, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because it was like, oh, now, Lisa vander Pump two seasons in is getting your own spin off?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Well, maybe you guys should hire crazy bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we've given you one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a more entertaining stuff, no for real? Yeah, so what was the best part?
Speaker 2: I already know this answer, but I want you to tell me the best part of season ten.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy and the most difficult of season ten. The best was definitely our trip in Mexico. The wedding was the best thing. I mean, seeing my daughter as my little flower girl and walking down the aisle to a fucking rainbow.
Speaker 1: I'll cry, I mean, out of this guy.
Speaker 3: It was the best, Like money can't buy that, and I was walking down to somewhere over the rainbow. It was just a magical moment that could never be recreated that I'm so excited to watch back. That was by far the best. On the opposite, ooh.
Speaker 1: I feel like you had a pretty five star season.
Speaker 3: I think I just I felt like I really lived my truth this season, and I felt like I just tried to give a little less fucks than normal, because normal me probably would have low key begged to come on that girl's trip. I would have apologized for something I wasn't fully sorry for to get the invite on that girl's trip. But that's time I was like, if I have the option, like you stay home, go in a girls trip with some of the girls who are going on that trip, I want to fucking stay home with my baby. I would not have wanted to, but you never want to be left out. You always want to be included. And nine seasons of Shina would have apologized to get the invite for that trip.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I don't know, Maybe I don't know. Actually I think that's a great response. But because I don't, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything this season that was like really hard for you. Yeah, I mean it was hard obviously with you and Raquel not getting along, because these are two of my best friends not getting along and I've had that in the past with Arianna and other friends, and so that's always hard when I'm in that position in the middle, because I'm like, look, I see what you're saying, I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: I understand both sides. I'm not going to pick a side. But I think that was probably the most difficult thing for me. But also it wasn't that difficult because.
Speaker 1: We get it, and you know, you're never gonna make me choose. No, but I don't think Raquel would ever make you choose now, and she wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like there was a girl's trip and there was some drama and you not going.
Speaker 1: So I was not invited.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're gonna see that there was some drama.
Speaker 1: It was probably a good thing that you weren't invited.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: When I heard how that trip went, I was like, thank god.
Speaker 2: Because I wasn't there so on ten that trip, Yeah, had you made one wrong move, I think we would have blown up the ide that we had made. Yeah, just because I wasn't in my Yeah, it was just I was out for fucking blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm so excited for the season.
Speaker 4: Every time I hear about it, I'm like, oh my god, ten is just a big number in general, it's like two digits.
Speaker 5: It's like, this isn't iconic.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: As someone who loves reality TV, I am very excited for the season as a view viewer, and very fucking crowd of like every single person on the cast for being vulnerable, open with their lives.
Speaker 3: It was absolutely really crushed it every single person. It's like, I don't care if I don't like this person or that person. Together we have built something that is so iconic. Like nowadays, to start a new show with a new cast, you know, they don't hit the way that they used to.
Speaker 1: And the fact that ten.
Speaker 3: Years later, we're still on air and we're still doing this and people still give a fuck. Is so incredible and like, we're just so blessed and thankful to all of the people who watch the show, our podcast, watch my vlogs, buy our products, you know. I mean, it's crazy that we get to be us and make a living from it.
Speaker 2: I know we're able to provide for our kids because of you, guys, So thank you, so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Where can people find you, babe?
Speaker 3: Everything is at Shena s ch e a Na and you can get my awesome lashes at Viva Verano lashes dot com.
Speaker 1: They are the best.
Speaker 2: And you guys just put it on your calendars because February twenty second, I'll post everything on socials, but market that you're busy that day because myself, Shehena and also Christina Kelly will be having a Shopify pop up slash watch party of vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 1: We will be there and we.
Speaker 5: Cannot wait to see you in La in La.
Speaker 1: There we go. That's important.
Speaker 2: Dan. I love you guys so much and I will catch you next week.
Speaker 1: Bye.