Speaker 1: He sends this text to Roman, and Roman screenshots it and sends it to me. He goes, oh shit, surprise is ruined. I was like, son of a bitch. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome ev about it to the Calm Boulder. You should see me last night. I was singing Carrie Underwood Sunday Night football, like it was my job, and Steve goes, why do you know all the words and the dance moves. I'm like, well, Steve, I've known all the words since Faith Hill did this years ago.
Speaker 2: But like my next lave, what no day fall Sunday night? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something we did? You would have loved this. So we are the Calm Down Podcast. Y'all welcome. We always have kind of like, uh, after we do a forty nine Ers game, we fly out of San Jose's airport. There's always like a good three hours and it's not the best airport. In terms of wanting to this Sunday night game, get some food, get some dinner. I found a casino two minutes away. We went to this casino. We went to dinner in the casino. We had a time. There were all these televisions everywhere. Everyone in the casino were huge Cowboys fans because obviously there were forty nine Ers fans and they wanted the Cowboys to win so they can move up. And so it was just they had a menu like the cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 2: It was actually American and Asian flair.
Speaker 1: We were ordering Margarita's, having a time and with Margarita's.
Speaker 2: Wow, they were going here with go.
Speaker 1: And our flight kept getting delayed and delayed and delayed. We were like what around? It was so much fun. Wait, I need to break this down because as a gal that used to go to San Jose once a week for y'all who sports every Wednesday, I would fly in there.
Speaker 2: I know that airport like the back of my hand. There's the Gordon Beers.
Speaker 1: There's a small little Mexican restaurant, and that's it. Like there's really nothing else going on or else. I'm met the Hudson News and Licorice and Toritos, Like there's not a lot happening there. Yeah, but shout out to San Jose Airport because it is small and can easily be desated. Didn't know there was a casino that could have been trouble for a gal like me had I known about it. Good for you for at a time, had some chicken karaokee, you had some dim sun, had a lovely glass of tequila.
Speaker 2: And I mean we were just having the greatest a lot of flavors. Good for you. Here's my question, though, how do you trust the delays?
Speaker 1: Because I don't trust the delays, Like if the app cycle, you're delayed another twenty minutes, but then they all like could move it up, And now now you're not in the airport, Like that's really dicey. You know why, I'm checking to see where the plane is. Plane hasn't even landed. That's one more drinks. We're fine.
Speaker 2: Wow, none of us were chation.
Speaker 1: Once you get like a couple of cocktails and you start getting some liquid courage, You're like, I'm fine through this, TSA.
Speaker 2: No time.
Speaker 1: Then I gotta update my clear we're doing a new identity. No, I don't have time for this. I gotta get one more drink before I get on the plane. How about the constant ID check I get, Well, not so much anymore because I'm TSA. But I used to always get the and don't call it random because you're checking my ID every single time. Because I'm flying every week and now we're checking the ID. You should give me a prize. I should have like a frequent not fly your number, but I should get like a like a buy five drinks get one free kind of a thing. You know, the you know you used to get those puncher the whole things as a former drive through Barista gall in Seattle.
Speaker 2: You guys know what I'm talking about. Those punch cards. Wow, when you filled them up, you got so excited.
Speaker 1: You like, I get a free Moca freeze. Well, guys, look, we have a lot to discuss on moca freeze. It's like a frappuccino.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: You? When was the last time you don't not into that? I know I can't my stomach, I like have way too many creamy things. That's crazy. But yet I can mix chicken, karaoke, dim sum and margaret. That's a lot of flavor flames. Okay, panth our waitress. She was phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I love that. I love it. It's become a thing too. Yeah, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay for those of you guys that didn't hear the pregame this week. There's a connection there. I'll circle it back to Dak had a great commercial that Aaron wants us to all go watch brings awareness to colon cancer. So if you guys haven't seen that, or if you have thoughts about the Dak Gay Dak also, how about them Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Good for them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what, As someone you've seen this seme a lot more than I have. But when since it's recentcy not biased, just recent memory a couple weeks ago, watching that team, they have got that.
Speaker 2: Swag that I don't know if anyone's seen for a while. They like believe they can win any game.
Speaker 1: They are like playing like they get that early lead and then they just fly around. That defense flies around. I don't know they're looking so to those forty nine ers, I'll tell you why. So to the same things. You've had them two weeks in a row. So let's dive into that real quick. Because the game that I had was Pittsburgh and the Patriot, Pittsburgh Steelers and the New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry, I just gotta say this. If I'm a Steelers fan, I am livid, livid.
Speaker 1: I am in a division that I was in the playoff conversation, even though I had no business being in a playoff conversation, and I lose back to back weeks to two lost teams to two win teams, excuse me, between the Arizona Cardinals and the New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: I'm furious.
Speaker 1: I'm in a division where the backup quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals gets hurt. So I'm like, ooh, not that you want ever anyone to get hurt, but I'm like, well, like, now I can win games against the Cincinnati Bengals because Joe Burrow's on the sideline, even though Jake Browning's look decent, but we get it.
Speaker 2: Follow along.
Speaker 1: Then I'm also like, okay, Deshaun Watson goes down, Now that's easier to beat the Browns, like you wet the bed. If I'm a Steelers fan, I'm lived, And if I'm a Patriots fan, I'm living because now I got another win, which doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: I want a draft pick that's a higher pick.
Speaker 1: This is not good, not good anyways, experience, and I didn't yes, so you told it because you made it look really good.
Speaker 2: And it seemed like was freezing. You looked fabulous. Oh my god, I thought it was going to be iceberg Central.
Speaker 1: It was not. It was warm. I was like, I went and bought this scarf, and I was like, I don't need the scarf. Postgame came around, gloves were off, scarves were off, and all bets were off. Okay, So you had Seattle and San Francisco, your cute Trent Williams interview, which we've always talked about how much we like him. You, in particular shout out to offensive lineman Aaron Love. Yes, Love's offensive lineman. Tell us about that game other than your postgame celebration.
Speaker 2: At the casino.
Speaker 1: That game was interesting because Kyle had said to us, Kyle Shanahan that he was a little concerned because they were so emotionally spent after the Eagles game, but because they spoke about it a lot, he knew that the team is really conscious. I give that report. Christian McCaffrey runs for seventy five yards. Yeah, and then and Kevin was so great, he goes. I don't think an Aaron Andrews report has been answered this quickly. It was phenomenal good. But then obviously Gino Smith and I know you had such a nice interviewview with him in the off season. He wanted so badly to play. He was out there at nine point thirty, he was warming up. He was so gracious to speak with us on the field before. Just I mean that guy, he how could you not love him? He just has a heart of gold. He wants to play for his city, wants to play for play for that city, play for the team. I was bummed out. But Drew Locke, I thought, came in and played really well. He did it too. I had a lot of confidence and that was a game until third quarter, and then of course San Francisco does what they do and broke that thing open. But I was happy watching them first half. I was like, Okay, hold your own, gents, this isn't the Seahawks year. They got to shore up some stuff. But there's a lot of talent on both sides of the ball, and I'm excited to see what they do.
Speaker 2: That's just that division stuff. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I thought that Rams game. I thought they were going to pull it out against Baltimore.
Speaker 2: That was great. You didn't get to watch, kidding me.
Speaker 1: It was back and forth and back and forth, and then Pooka had this ridiculous catch, and then Kyrone Williams was like running wild, and then Cooper Cup had a ridiculous catch and I was like, Oh my god, they're actually going to pull this off. And then we're in and overtime and the punt return for a touchdown and I was like, if I'm on that Rams team, I am like watching it right now.
Speaker 2: That is how it ends.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, and then you've got that flight back from Baltimore. Oh so, can I say something for writing about our game? Real fast, really and true? You talked about how great the Cowboys were. I was so excited. And I love it because people ask us a lot of behind the scenes things about our games and everything. And we've obviously talked about, you know, your friends with Andrew Whitworth. He's a dream. I love Trent Williams. I do love all offensive Lineman. I try to talk to him quite a bit. They have so much insights. They're so smart, yes, Lane Johnson beast. They just don't They're so unappreciated for what they do. And it was really cool during our broadcast because we were talking about McCaffrey running on the left side, and Brock perty had given me such great quotes about just how much magic that left side is because you have Trent Williams holding down guys like their high schoolers, and like, you know, he goes, I always know when the ball's going to the left side, we're gonna run it. We're gonna get eight to ten yards and it's going to be great. And it was just a really cool conversation. Yeah, conversation that we had in our broadcast. And then you know, Debo's having a great game, Christian's having a great game, Brock's having a great game. How about this brought career high in passyards five forty nine ers over five hundred total yards of offense for the first time all season. Here's another one. Forty nine ers had three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, and two one hundred yard receivers yesterday for the first time since Super Bowl forty seven. So I was like, you know what, I have talked to all these guys. The one guy we never get to hear from who does asian shitloado work, unsung hero Gronk said it on our studio show. He's probably one of the best players in football, maybe one of the like the best player in football, Trent Williams. Freakin love him just answers things so thoughtfully, has such a great swagger vibe to him. I was like, I said to Pry, who do you want? I said, can I have seventy one? And they said yes? And I was like, do you think he'll do it? And they were like, he would love to. It was awesome to give those guys some love. Anyone that doesn't know the specifics of an offensive line, so obviously you know it's they're on offense.
Speaker 2: The name will tell you that.
Speaker 1: But the specific position of a left tackle is to protect if you have a right a headed quarterback, protect your quarterbacks blind side. And there's no more important position on the field until that person's not there. Donovan Smith, uh for Patrick Mahomes wasn't playing last night his left tackle.
Speaker 2: It's like, you just don't realize.
Speaker 1: And I know that, like Andrew and I have had a lot of conversations about this, how important that position is, especially for the quarterback, until they're absent, and then you're like, oh, okay, so good on ya for shining a much needed spotlight on the silver back. Yeah he is. I want him on this podcast so bad. He's such an interesting guy. He you know what's awesome about him. He talks about his sleepless nights. He's like, I don't sleep to night four games.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: He's studied so late at night. He just like in fourteen years, he's still going out the way he always did. And I would love to have Big seventy one on our show.
Speaker 2: I love him so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's good guys like even like watching that Dallas game and Fletcher Cox still doing it.
Speaker 2: And Brandon Graham. I mean, these.
Speaker 1: Guys have just been doing it at such a high level for such a long time. Yep. Okay, So I'm headed to Vegas this week. I'm very busy.
Speaker 2: I'm upset.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you were also going to be there for a fun event, but you have a life and other things to do, so hunfortunately you're not coming, but you're headed to Buffalo, and I'm really excited about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't get a lot of first.
Speaker 1: We spoke about it a little bit on the pregame, but you're gonna have a great time.
Speaker 2: Those fans are ready. I'm really great. I did too. You have.
Speaker 1: It's a massive game, massive game, Dallas at Buffalo, no snow, but you never know what could happen. The last time I ever my only game I've ever done in Buffalo was during COVID, so there were no fans.
Speaker 2: It was like they were trying to fit in.
Speaker 1: Crazy and that game that we had listen to this day or these three days that we had. We had Sunday it was Rogers at Bucks, which was insane. That was the game that I think Aaron was sacked five times. Then we all got on Troy's plane. We flew right to Buffalo from Tampa because our game had been canceled several times. It was a Thursday night game. Somebody came down with COVID, so it got canceled and pushed to a Monday at like three so it wouldn't compete with Monday night football. We had Mahomes at Josh Allen at three o'clock, pouring rain, no fans, we were wearing masks. It sucked and I didn't even get to meet Josh Allen. And then from there we flew to Philadelphia for Thursday night for Giants at phil It was crazy, but you think about that schedule that you used to have to where you're doing two games and like, yeah, I do two shows, but that's different than doing two games, because my Sunday show preps me, and saying all day with highlights preps me for the next week. Like sitting down with my god that Raiders Vikings game where there was no score, the final score is three nothing.
Speaker 2: There was every time I went to go take a game break into.
Speaker 1: The Raiders from your guys' game, which there was a lot of scoring, yeah, or Kevin Coogler and Mark Sanchez were like, oh, here's Chrisa again with some more scoring.
Speaker 2: What do you got because they had not they had no offense.
Speaker 1: And then I was like sorry, I mean I literally had to say at one point in the highlight, I was like sorry, guys, like whatever, they're so cute. But anyways, Vegas is going to be fun, It's gonna be great. It's still a divisional game. There's still a lot of stuff that those two teams are working through. Curious about the coaching position with the Chargers, that's been a big question mark for a while, but again that's above my pay grade. Anyways, So a lot of football left to play, a lot of fun storylines. This is week fifteen, sister. We are check checking them off. Remember to watch your game. I know, I'm so excited. So, like I said, I've never met Josh Allen before, even in like other events and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I remember your first sit down you did with him, and he told you he threw up before games, and we were like.
Speaker 2: What, who is this guy? I'm really excited? Do you have to eat him pregame rituals?
Speaker 1: And he goes, I throw up before every game and I'm like, huh and like dated back to college, Yeah it was. And then he's like other guys started to do it too. I wonder if he still does that. I know I'll ask him for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, Carissa wants to know do you still puke? Yeah?
Speaker 1: She says, hi, and do you still throw up? He also he's really close with Ryan Fitzpatrick. I'm bummed that Josh didn't extend the invite oh for the party at his house after the game we work, because it was so late by the time we got off set with them.
Speaker 2: He's like, what time is it. I'm like, it's twelve throw Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember that there was no postgame party there, but Ryan ended up going over there anyways, but I heard Josh has a like a putting great like a great set on Josh.
Speaker 2: Wait, what else is second to say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm excited for your game, and it's like this is coming down to crunch time that you know, the we won't get into it too much because by the time this errors, it'll be you know, a mute point. But that crazy ending to the Chiefs game and all the things.
Speaker 2: So this is where it all gets good. All right. We also have other things to talk about on this podcast.
Speaker 1: You just talk about football, but you know the season, our focus is on the NFL. Okay, a couple of things I want to talk about because it also is the holiday season and we are two weeks away from Christmas as of recording this podcast on a Monday, December eleventh, so two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to get Steve.
Speaker 1: I'm also I'm spending so much money at the ranch and like other things that like just are sucking of my funds out of it, and I'm like, yeah, I don't need.
Speaker 2: To, Babe.
Speaker 1: I'm like I'm also like we're we're at that point like adults, like if you want to buy each other something. You do it throughout the year and it's not like, Okay, I need to have some grand presents.
Speaker 2: So we had that talk. We did, did you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're dealing with getting new nannies. We're dealing with getting the nanny car. We're dealing expensive, so expensive, And I think my husband was like, great.
Speaker 2: No big gifts. Perfect here you're bamba socks. I know.
Speaker 1: And then but here's what happens, so Steve, and you know this because I've been skiing with you and I hate it. It's not my I shouldn't say that, and not that I hate it. I used to really like it when I was younger and I didn't ski for a long time. So when I got back up on the mountain with you, if anyone recalls this podcast from a couple of years ago, it was a disaster. Like I thought it wasn't for Gary Peekaboo Street, and I thought I was going to just fly down that mountain all cute and let it. And I was sliding down the mountain, not flying down the mountain because it was awful. And then the last time we went this past winter, I was like, oh, maybe I'm gonna like it more now. Ken and I were like, Kendra, Aaron's sister and I. We did a couple runs and we're like, we're over it. Went and had our freaking Moscow mules and had a great time. Meanwhile, you and Sieve double black Diamonds just flying that. So I'm like, since we're not doing our ski trip this year, because you're always so generous, I was like, I got to send this guy on a ski trip because it's his favorite thing to do. He loves snowboarding, and I'm not doing it. So I text his friend Roman, who I adore, and I was like, hey, Roman, here's the deal. I'm gonna send Steve and you on this ski trip. But I was like, what are you taking a picture of?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking? Gets distracted?
Speaker 1: I said, I'm going to send you guys on this ski trip, and he goes, oh my god, that's such a good idea because he was just saying how he wanted to go. I'm like, great, so I'm going to surprise him with this gift. I'm gonna send you guys there. I'm gonna put you up in a hotel and then here's your two days of skiing. That's so nice. You do have an idea? Yeah, oh yeah, I oh, I had an idea, and I was ready and I love a surprise. Now you know, I'm also really bad at keeping surprises because when I buy someone a gift that I'm really excited about, yes, I tell you, it's so doing, it's so annoying, Like I buy something for you and I get so excited, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look at it. I just got you. And You're like, what that defeats the whole purpose. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna be really good and I was gonna, you know, print up the whole itinerary and wrap it up in a little box and just have my one present under the tree for him, and it was gonna be qqq on Christmas.
Speaker 2: He's gonna open it and be so excited. Okay. So I was so excited to surprise Steve.
Speaker 1: And then the problem is when entering Steve's information into the hotel, well, guess what the hotel did, which I've got a real bone to pick with this hotel in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, because you shouldn't be sending automated texts out without me checking a box that said I want automated texts sent out. So guess what Steve Candary got. We'd like to welcome you to this hotel. We're so excited for you to come stay at this hotel. He screenshots. He sends this text to Roman, and Roman screenshots it and sends it to me. He goes, oh shit, surprises ruined. I was like, son of a bitch, why is this hotel sending out push notifications without me authorizing it?
Speaker 2: That is a bad move.
Speaker 1: So if any hotels or hospitality people out there, you should have to authorize that. So then I'm like fuck. And so I was like, well, Steve, merry Christmas. It's ruined, and he said it's a great present though, Christy.
Speaker 2: I know, but from once in my life I wanted to be a surprise and I was ruined.
Speaker 1: So anyway, tell people what you're getting there. I know, and I was trying to be like so good about that. But anyways, that let it be a little cautionary tale for anyone that's looking to, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe get engaged.
Speaker 1: Wonder if it was like a proposal, like it's ruined, this one is fine, it happens whatever, but like, let's not be sending out text messages with people's itinerary without authorizing it. Hotels, that's crazy, but that's such a good gift. How are you on holiday shopping? I did I talk to you on Friday? I was texting you. You would put it out in the universe that you went to the mall, so I was like, I need to go to the mall. So Friday before I leave for San Francisco, I was like, I need to go. I need to get stuff done. You're absolutely right. When you go into the mall, ideas start flooding your head. So I feel like I'm pretty good. But the worst worst happened on Friday. I'm like, Jared had a thing to go to that night, so.
Speaker 2: We are remember we called the Oh yeah, I had. We ended up by the way and I looked down at my phone.
Speaker 1: In an hour and a half and two bottles of wine later, you and I that was so fun, Like in the morning, it was so fun. But I decided to go to the mall because he had something to do. I was women can understand this. Men cannot, except for when you have a woman, you're a life doubled over with the most horrific leg numbing craws I could have where I should have been in bed with a heating pad, just getting ready for my game. And I'm like, I've got a gut through this, like old Saint Nick who apparently has megetal cramps, honest sleigh.
Speaker 2: With his reindeer and get there.
Speaker 1: I mean, there wasn't even even a point where Jared called me and I was like, I need to turn around. I said, my whole body is pulsating and I'm sweating and it's so unfair. Anyways, you've gotten to the mall, you got this stuff done.
Speaker 2: Oh horrific. Horrific.
Speaker 1: But I got some stuff done, and I have a whole bunch of ones to like gifts to kind of tackle tonight.
Speaker 2: But like this is kind of it for us, because I mean it's just.
Speaker 1: Nuts in terms of our travel and not being home, we miss a ton of time.
Speaker 2: Is stressful. I did the bought a bunch of extra.
Speaker 1: And any of my friends that listen to this podcast, this is actually a test. Let's see if you listen to the podcast and I used to tell you what I used to do on voicemails. I would leave a voicemail and then I'd leave a code word at the end of the voicemail. I'd be like, ra da da da, And code word is kitty cat. And so when someone's like, oh, I got your voicemail, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh did you? And what was the code word? They're like what?
Speaker 1: And I was like, ha ha, you didn't listen to the voicemail. I tricked you. There's a code word. You weren't listening. So when people say like, oh, yeah, I listened to the podcast, well, let's find out how many of my friends are friends listen to the podcast? So I end up buying I went into dip peak. Fine, I'm just going to tell your presence you got a lot of diypty candles because you sent me that.
Speaker 2: Picture of all those dip tya candles that you love.
Speaker 1: You're the housekeeper. Oh that isn't a holiday one. That was just the holiday one.
Speaker 2: Aren't those candles? Everything? Can please get a deal with them. I'm you guys are putting this out there dip teek. We are. I will.
Speaker 1: It's just it's wax and it smells amazing, and it's so ridiculous how much money I'm willing to spend on these candles. But it makes me happy. And it is a gluttonous item and it is luxury. And I walked into the new store on Larchmont Village and I must have purchased every and Michael, who worked there, you sweet little angel.
Speaker 2: He's like, have you seen this? And I was like, nope, I'll take that, and I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Marchmont Larchemond is o for like you're gonna go to the grove, but a little bit further, like off mattro It's really horrible over there. You know, I'm just out about town, a gallbowtown. So I purchased way more.
Speaker 2: Than I needed to.
Speaker 1: But you always got to get the auxiliary gift because you never know that one time when someone's like, oh I got you a gift and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh fuck, I forgot me. It's what I like to do.
Speaker 1: I like to carry extra little gifts in the car, so if you're somewhere, it's like, oh God, yours is in the car. Let me go run out and get it and then have extra cars and then you write the cards real quick in the car. Fine, everything's fine. So auxiliary gifts are things that I also bought. Lip glosses are a great auxiliary.
Speaker 2: Gift go around that shag. I need more.
Speaker 1: Actually this week perfect perfect, So those are good and then by the time this airs, these boys won't even know about it. I was trying to think, cause we work with all these guys and I was like, God, what these guys don't want anything, But I'm like, I gotta do something, So shout out to the Palms. This is not an ad. They are just so generous because of my connections with Extra. The Poms is giving me the hardwood suite on so I'm surprising the guys again.
Speaker 2: She's not going with surprise because this air is on Thursday.
Speaker 1: And I was waiting all day today for this box of sweatshirts to arrive because I was tracking it and kept refreshing and kept refreshing. And you know that move where it says delivered between eight thirty and twelve thirty, but it's it's never going to be the eight thirty side. It's always going to be the twelve thirty. It's probably gonna be the one thirty because there's trafficking in the truck broke down, So now we're looking at three thirty and now it's actually going to be tomorrow, Thank god, this box came on time, so then see being a dream dropped it off the place. I'm putting all the boys' names on the back of the sweatshirts with their football number, and in the Hardwit suite, I'm going to put the sweatshirts in the little lockers and it's going to be adorable and I can't wait.
Speaker 2: So that's what I got for a surprise, because I'm like, what else am I going to get?
Speaker 1: Bowling one, the bowling speed basketball one, the basketball one. Great, Yeah, And they have these cute little lockers at the bomb, So I'm putting their sweatshirts in there. And what I did as I got together with my producer and I said, lie and say that you're having the production meeting there, and then we open the doors and it's a So I can't wait. I hope it all goes off without a Hitch. But who knows Hitch? What a great movie that movie?
Speaker 2: Don't you remember that movie? Will Smith? Even Mendez? Why you never seen Hitch?
Speaker 1: No, Hey, I've got some quod suggestions for people that are looking for Christmas gifts. We got a special box from and we love small businesses. We got a special box we're gonna send you yours. It's from box Box. It's gifting made modern with a human touch. It basically was founded and funded by three women, Jenny, Chelsea and Sabina. And they are owner corporated and self funded. And these are basically hand our team hand packs your picks to perfection, tops them with a handwritten note and ships them straight to the door.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gon. Oh that's so cute. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love supporting local businesses, female businesses. Aaron and I both have a female business of our own, so I love, love, love supporting other women. Box Fox and it's a cute little box and you hand pick it.
Speaker 2: I guess you hand pick out what you want to give them A nice what a great idea? How cute? Let's see what all that's fantastic? Oh a cutie little hoodie or.
Speaker 1: To that are listening. That's a little beanie and notebook. Oh my god, I can't take it. It's a striping one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Uh cute for howie? A little gift.
Speaker 1: It's a little star bark, very snicker doodle, frappuccino, A little nice little blanky.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what.
Speaker 1: A great idea is this so you get to go through and probably just customize it to whoever you're sending it to. That's a great idea. And by the way, so I can't such a smart such a smart thing, because then you don't have to go and grab all these gifts from ten different places one stop shopping.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: So Box Fox, I wonder if they have a I'd love to promote their website.
Speaker 2: Does it say anything on.
Speaker 1: There shopboxfox dot com And they're also at at shop box and it's your go to for gifting and the card says for Fox Sakes, Aaron, enjoy these goodies curated just for you. Uh, you're a fam I really hope the onesie fits. If you ever need anything, let us know.
Speaker 2: That's too cute.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm going right online to order some of those for some of the gals and the guys at Fox.
Speaker 2: How cute is that gonna be? Synergy? I love right now? Well, this door is too good. I love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys too much for sending that over. I can't wait to open mind and see what fun stuff is in there. That's very generous and sweet, adorable.
Speaker 2: Have you ever given Howie pad what the puppeccino?
Speaker 1: A guy guy to anyone in the streets with a Starbucks cup, because all he thinks is it's a puppeccino for him. He also knows how to walk there, guys. Psycho hermosa Howie, Yeah, crazy.
Speaker 2: Hermosa, Howie.
Speaker 1: That is funny your twirling around in the stroller, Aaron, because I will text her incessantly if she doesn't send videos or updated pictures of how We or Mac on the regular. So you sent a baragu on the other night. I may or may not like you and I did with the Taylor Swift Travis Kelsey post concert reunion watching it seven hundred times. I may or may not have watched my Howie Mac videos one hundred times, but it makes me so happy. The reason I bring upuppuccino is because that little stuffed animal reminded me of it. Who started the Who was the first person that was like, Hey, you know what, we should give a dog some whip cream and he'll love it. They call it a puppuccino. It is adorable, but the adorably small with the servings which I got an can we make this an extra large let's put it in an event a huh. We love you guys, Thank you so much for listening. We have so recapping. Aaron's got a fantastic game. She's got Buffalo and Dallas in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to hear all about that.
Speaker 1: I'm headed to Vegas for all of you AFC West people, Let's see what else do we have holiday shopping? Send in what I would love if you guys would send in because for those last minute gifts that you can get like overnight or like good gift ideas in case you do run out of time, send those into us, and then continue to send in questions, comments and concern for our pre game.
Speaker 2: We love you all very much. And may I just say I know we kind of went.
Speaker 1: On a ramp before about like the parking lot and whatnot, but like, just be nice, be kind.
Speaker 2: And it's like there's so much.
Speaker 1: Negative and I know that seems cliche and whatever, but like just be nice, take a.
Speaker 2: Little extra time. Like earlier today I was at Home Goods and.
Speaker 1: This woman was like losing her shit at the register, and like the poor woman's just like the holiday seasonal worker. She's just doing the best you can, Like I know I lose my patience sometimes too, but like, just give it a beat and hope that everyone's doing the best they can because being kind is always cool. That's my after school special PSA, all.
Speaker 2: Right, oh yeah, I love you, love you.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.