Speaker 1: Shout out the week. If you guys want to have one of you might as well start thinking about it. Now. For those of you wondering who I'm talking.
Speaker 2: To, that's Quentin Galla sure pronounced Quentin Gallagher, but a brother in law, mother in law.
Speaker 1: And sitting to his left. We have a camera on them. Yeah, move the get the new cameras on them. Boss. Oh he's moving this one for a second. My man's a little fucked up right now.
Speaker 3: There they are.
Speaker 4: Okay, so as you can see these cameras rotating, I want sorry, We'll go ahead. I was gonna say, the boys are are loaded up with some new cameras.
Speaker 1: Bro, and we're looking like we know what the funk we're doing.
Speaker 2: I know, we used to steal power from a different warehouse, shout out Wedgwood, Houston.
Speaker 1: Do we used to steal power?
Speaker 2: Which what I'm looking to steal power from you guys the r V building.
Speaker 4: We would have to go and ask the guy running the RV business, like, hey, are you gonna have any r vs parked in here?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 2: If not, can we use the can we use the outlet? And even that he'd have to sign off on it.
Speaker 4: Remember one time we had to stand out there and wait for somebody to move or RV so we could get going on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look at us. Now the new camis who's this one for four extra boy? It'll be for the guests, but since we don't have one, it goes back. That's our four CA's. And then we got that boy in the middle right there. What's that middle piece doing. It's double shot. It used to sit right there. Look how much open it feels like we had an open concept. Now on this bus.
Speaker 1: We zoom all the way out.
Speaker 4: On that one and then zoom all the way in on the boys, just to let them know what type of versatility we have.
Speaker 2: We have versatility like that. Yes, this is got one degrees. Yeah, yeah, that's why it's on a little swivel deal.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about the one in the middle. You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, that one can turn around.
Speaker 2: Okay, Here's what I meant, dude, is when it's sitting stationary, can't it see this?
Speaker 1: Does the camera have peripheral vision?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm sure it does. You zoom mountain, zoom in, you zoom out, you see more of the screen.
Speaker 2: It's on I'm triggered right now because you're making me feel so stupid, Like, are you some about on your iPhone? When you go from one time to point five?
Speaker 1: Fish?
Speaker 5: It's not the fish eye, it's just that normal camera.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: You know? What does have the peripherals? Chevy Silverado? Right, baby, most durable, reliable vehicle on the road. What's going what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We already got an issue.
Speaker 2: Of OPE and I didn't read it first, so you know it's gonna be have turbulent flight on this ad rate.
Speaker 1: You gotta go right around the corner.
Speaker 2: And if you're looking for the perfect gift for the dad in your life, you need to get him a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: What a big gift to get. But if you did that, dude, you can't do wrong from then on.
Speaker 4: It's a Christmas it's all but for real though, Like you get your dad a Chevy like you don't have to know, you don't have to get him anything for Christmas.
Speaker 2: If you have the Silverado is as hard working as the dad. You can always count on from the popular LT model all the way to the top line high Country. These new twenty twenty two Chevy Silverado have the designed interior which gives you gives the cabin a spacious and more premium feel and.
Speaker 1: Make Dad feel right at home.
Speaker 2: Available thirteen point four inch diagonal touchscreen Large and offers the twelve point three inch reconfigurable drive Information Center for new levels of personalization, plus the first every Chevy. The first ever Silverado z R two takes off road capability to the next level for the most adventurous Dad. Learn more about Chevy Silverado at Chevy dot com. Okayyeh, there were a couple of bumps.
Speaker 1: There, buddy, you did good man, Dude, I've been getting way better at reading. I've been getting a lot better at reading. Yes, man, speaking of reading, your boy's doing some reading on Saturday. Yeah, tell me more. I'll be doing Quinn Kisha's wedding.
Speaker 2: Sitting up there, Oh yes, sitting up there, Dearly beloved, we are gathered.
Speaker 6: Here to day.
Speaker 2: What do you gotta get? What kind of sport gain a ordained minister? I'm fucking ordained and that cool shit scary too. I've done a wedding.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 2: Joey Troum Montana. He's a tier one. He's a tier one cat is he yeah. I did his wedding. It was like right around this time, about three or four years ago, and I sweated and butchered the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It was awful. I felt terrible, but the parents were so nice, like, you did so good.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you did better than what you probably were thinking. It really was like one of those we're gonna read them. I was gonna say, you're gonna crush it on Saturday because you've done nothing but get repetitions week after week, twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 1: You're dialed in for the wedding on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm ready and I'm excited, and I'm just I just can't wait to make you.
Speaker 1: Guys all proud. What's that? Oh yeah, my mouth, I'm going all black.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the Catholic priest fucking what is a little white button in the middle. I have a black cowboy hat on, and I have a six shooter in my pocket with black cowboy boats just in case someone wants to In case someone wants to do something, I'm ready, dude, are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna be dressed to the nines.
Speaker 4: You can't let the freaking ordained minister like I'll dress you with a cowboy hat, all this, all these bells and whistles, you're gonna stand up there and look at her like, come on, man like you.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna talk, if you're gonna speak in that pod, you need to use the mic police, because right now it sounds like we'll talking to.
Speaker 3: A ghost's.
Speaker 1: At the wall like a special kid just keeping in classes. How that ship is your mouth about all the new equipment technology. The boss has got to be fired up, you know, to talk about where the wedding is. It's my house. Yeah, yeah, it's at my house. It's a magical place. And I have an update. Pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: You can hold that big of an event at your house and that's something got a big gus. Another thing we need to talk about is we touched on something. Dylan Radden's his his grooms men. They've reached out. They've reached out through Dylan. They feel bad good, yes good, And Dylan goes, hey, they found out you guys were talking ship on the podcast, and I go good, Like, they need to be better.
Speaker 1: They need to handle themselves a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Dylan should act for asked for a clip and sentence to the group. Chat one hundred percent. That's that's what we should do, is clip that that one thing. But apparently Dylan used the past tense version of love. He said they loved you and then they heard that, So it sounds like we lost hisself a couple of viewers. And my answer to that is good fucking Jocko Willis Willings whatever his name is, good dude, Because if you're not for the boys, if you are a groovesman and you don't throw a bachelor, if you're the best man, the grooves men.
Speaker 1: Are all at fault.
Speaker 2: But the best man needs to be fucking put down like old Yeller in the goddamn forest.
Speaker 1: That is unacceptable. He should be killed. We should kill him. I mean, that's a great announce you, but we should. Yeah, man, you should kill him.
Speaker 3: He's got to get it down.
Speaker 1: We should kill him. Well he's got so. Christ will compel him on Saturday.
Speaker 2: And real ones, bro, like the real tier ones, even Tier two s and some Tier threes out there, like the real ones who are a fan of this pod and are with the fucking boys.
Speaker 4: Here's the message. And again the real ones think he's fucking right.
Speaker 1: They are right.
Speaker 4: We need to we need to throw our boys some kind of party. They don't think, Oh I love them now he talked, should I don't like him anymore?
Speaker 1: It's his fault. He shouldn't be saying all that.
Speaker 2: They should think, like, take some accountability, take some accountability.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Don't be mad at us for calling out your flaws.
Speaker 2: Like, mister flaws, it's like you were born with the inability to give a bachelor party. Like you have the capability to do that. And like, dude, bachelor parties like the boys. The boys hang out through college, they hang out in high school, they do all this stuff. But as you get older, bachelor parties are something you look forward to to get.
Speaker 1: Away a little bit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think one thing, Hey, bro, why don't you get married like low Ki, Like let's get the boys out on a trip. Let's go out there and they're dropping the ball and that type of shit.
Speaker 2: Dude, you having an opportunity to go in a bachelor party and sit there with the boys and look around because you're having storm's fun.
Speaker 1: Go hey, we should do this every year every year. Yeah you fucking look around you boys. We should make an annual trip.
Speaker 4: Out of this everybody fucking agrees, and you get some like big back deck or like maybe some roof h you you're all standing out there and you're just like, yo, fucking cheers boys.
Speaker 2: He's the boy like me who doesn't smoke a cigar. Some one pops mount and goes, you guys want one? Oh you know it's me.
Speaker 1: You'll have one right now. Pull up that ziploc bag, Give me a toss. What I missed it? Give me another one because we got extra. Yeah, it's a fucking everyone was you never want to waste a get.
Speaker 2: You never want to waste a get star That that was maybe overstepped when I just said that.
Speaker 4: Just now from going downstairs and finding in the yard because we're gonna bring it back up.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like that. It's like that.
Speaker 2: And and I know that I've like I've kind of re evaluated way look at like Tier one, twos and three sos, like we're getting bigger and bigger. Like Tier one to me is like it's probably a prestigious group of one hundred you know what I'm saying, like a hundred cats in there because it's you think so I think there's one hundred people listen to us right now, legit holding a gun going if he really wants, you.
Speaker 7: Know, if the.
Speaker 1: Renco boss goes. I don't know, but don't. But don't, dude, don't fucking do it.
Speaker 4: Just fucking sitting there watching on the watching on the big scream at home.
Speaker 1: If they do it, dude, yeah, hey, listen. Hey, he looked at my story again. He looked at my story again. He hearted it. Tier Ones, boys, this tier One's fucking rip.
Speaker 4: Tier Ones do kind of scare me though, why, Like because we're getting bigger and by the way, the boy been doing so much better, Like there's some things going on.
Speaker 1: I know, that's a genuine.
Speaker 4: Smile, and we're fired up, Like the boys are getting bigger and people are like enjoying the show, and so there's gonna be new people that come in that the tier Ones have to welcome to me.
Speaker 1: I feel like the outlook I have on like.
Speaker 4: The tier Ones out there, is there a little like protected like territorial. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like they deserve it more than everybody else, not that they don't, but we got to be for all all the boys. Yeah, you see somebody slipping, that's not a Tier one. You don't just say a go figure. He's not a Tier one now unless we're dragging somebody on the internet.
Speaker 1: If we got drag somebody, we got drags, somebody that drags, all we got dracts, put them on the bumper, let's roll.
Speaker 4: But other than that, if somebody's out there curious and you see an opportunity, you got to bring them along. We gotta recruit these people to be tier ones, right right.
Speaker 2: We're a passionate fan base, there's no question about it.
Speaker 1: But let's be an.
Speaker 2: Inviting fan base as well. There's a time and a place to put people down. Trust me, I love it when there's a time to fucking really put someone in the dirt.
Speaker 1: It's the move. Yeah, we're all gonna be there. We're all gonna be there, and we're all gonna go. Hey, was that a little much at the end, Yeah, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: At that point I wants to drag somebody, I'll be hold my flower like ready to toss it on the casket.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, you've been fucking you've been doing some shit. You were you were at a would you whether Charleston bro three hours away from JP shadowt JP shout out JP. I was let him know. He's like, oh, where are you going?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I don't know. Yea, I'll let you know. Daniel Island shout out Daniel aland no free shoutouts. But went to Charleston, had a great time, got some son. You see, the boy got a little color.
Speaker 1: You took off that you took something. I went by your strategy. I went.
Speaker 4: I went twenty minutes roasting, but they didn't throw me some SPF thirty, so I had to go SPF fifty.
Speaker 1: However, I use.
Speaker 4: More of like a smaller dab so I can just smear it as much as possible, so I can say, light on it smart. And then I reapplied two hours after with the SPF thirty. That's good, and I felt pretty good about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have a little bit more color, a healthy tint of red to you right now. You know, I appreciate that, and I think I think that I'll settle nice and I'll start your base hand. Yeah, because you're a little behind the sticks right now. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: I'm backed up a little bit. We fall started first place of the game. It's tough, you know, what I mean. Yeah, it's first and fifteen. Yeah, that's a hard deal to overcome.
Speaker 4: Especially when you have a plan in the first ten, first fifteen. Yeah, we're just gonna get his some football talk right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fore and that's tough, and like what are you gonna do? You kind of have to open up the passing game now. And those guys are putting their ears back they know, right. But you when you saw a concert, what concerts you go to?
Speaker 4: Matthew's band, don't recall any songs that he's saying because the boys vibeing so fucking hard.
Speaker 1: The boy was lit. What's the when they saying what's the number one? Huh? What's that one?
Speaker 4: Oh ahead, go ahead, okay, exact a lot of single mothers out there to Dave Matthews, let them know, let them.
Speaker 2: Know, give us your shower song, Dave Matthews band, Just go to the number one. Okay, Yeah, all right, all right, So give us your version of that.
Speaker 7: Crash in Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, nats On that thing too, was back there, crush to me, all the.
Speaker 4: Uh the uh clips from last week when we're talking about the summer, the vibes, everything else. Like I'm telling you bro. The boy was fucking living them all, walking around hyping up everybody, you know what I mean. It was a good vibe I got. I got a little two sauce, I think because I went live on Instagram that night and Domino's pizza. I was ordering of whatever else we were talking about on Tier Talk Sorrow. Yeah, yeah, we were talking about the tear talk. I was like, hey, because they didn't have no sweet heat. I'm like, hey, you guys, you guys want me to get Hawaiian You guys want me to get pepperoni and bacon. I saw some guy, some cashier, he was working. He reminded me of somebody else stranger things. So I started like channing stranger things, getting people this change.
Speaker 2: Oh you're about it, stranger stranger things, stranger things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are chanting it.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: I start calling him eleven, even though he doesn't look like eleven. He actually looked like a whyaet off of Ozark. So I got the show completely kind of wrong.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, eleven, where's the pizza? Eleven? Dude.
Speaker 4: It was a great night and I sat there probably half of both fucking pizzas.
Speaker 1: Dude, one full, yes, one of a large or an extra large people.
Speaker 2: It was somebody code. People wanted to think crust, so there's a thin crust. Uh.
Speaker 1: I want to say they were. I want to say they were mediums.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, I like to say like dramatic shit to kind of get a charge out of people. So this might come off that way because I really am not that passionate. But I think think crust is kind of bullshit.
Speaker 1: I too much. Did I overstep? I think I think that'll be good for the internet. You think here's more bullshit than thin crust is? Whatever Chicago thinks they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, deep dishes a little much of times, got their pizza all fucked. I think dishes a little much of times. But I do love all pizzas.
Speaker 4: And I will say when I'm morning and somebody's like, oh, get the thin crust, I was kind of like, fuck, dude, why we got to waste our money on the thin crust? Because here's why I don't mind a thin crust. Emo's pizza in Missouri is a staple in Missouri, dude, and I love Emo's pizza and it is thin crust. Yeah, But other than that, I agree, like, if you're going to Dominoes, you're going somewhere else, like think crust can be bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm treading the water because there's some good thing crust out there. There's some good thing.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why I said, Hey, I know it's gonna come off super dramatic, the thin crust.
Speaker 1: It's just it kind of seems like a waste of me.
Speaker 2: The regular I don't know if it's Brooklyn style, I don't, I'm not, I don't wanna. I'm not the most pizza savvy guy. But the regular ship. You guys say, hey, think of a pizza right now.
Speaker 1: That that's the pizza I'm talking about right now, Brooklyn New York style, the Brooklyn, New York stout. That's the best pizza in my opinion.
Speaker 2: That and then well the Neapolitans really, Nepo Neopolitan is really my favorite, and honestly the best pizza've ever had was in Canada, Panaveno.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taln's best friend's husband, I told you about them. Yeah, you've told me about it for pizza.
Speaker 4: As you said on June eighteens or June nineteens, whenever you get out there, you're gonna go to that spot and you're gonna really indulge.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fuck that ship up, dude. I'm gonna get weird on some pizza. I'm not sit in the corner. I'm not gonna talk to anybody. Some mor and B music undress it a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had some last we had a Tier one in the house, A Tier one in the house.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Quincy TIERA is probably tier two. Quinn's definitely two three.
Speaker 4: He's no matter what, it's your three because he always catches some of the clips stuff. That's kind of how we keep our relationship alive. He's in microfrenan talking, But yeah, I would say he's he. I mean, you gotta give him to your two status because he's he's been with us the entire time.
Speaker 1: He's watched the entire ride. But do you think he was a fan of it? Or is I was? I'm his brother, so he's like, I gotta support the boy. I don't know. Here's what I think that started that way, But I think didn't.
Speaker 4: Didn't you go out and get live with Boss one night and you guys are fucking wrapping the boys?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Yeah, we were wrapping hard for the podcast.
Speaker 4: I remember they're like sending videos and talking about Busting with the Boys, So.
Speaker 9: Like we FaceTime you guys with people that were like fans of trying to rep you guys.
Speaker 2: I fucking love that, dude, I thought out there, so Nick Hall at my boy, you know, Nick best man at the wedding, outstanding person great personality, human I'm gonna yeah, great human being.
Speaker 4: Text me today and goes, hey, the UPS guy came by to drop something off and I was wearing my Busts with the Boys shirt and he just looks at me and goes, do you watch the Burt Chrischer episode?
Speaker 1: No, dude, let's fucking go. He goes, no, it's too long. I haven't cady, And he's like, man, you gotta check that one out. That does two out those.
Speaker 3: Lost Virginity. I laughed.
Speaker 2: So him fucking looking at the sheet in her butt sheets and having to pull that.
Speaker 9: Comment out Virginia is the mattress in her cheeks, bro, So fucking funny, dude.
Speaker 1: But tell me about you had.
Speaker 2: You had like a a long weekend, you had like a longer weekend.
Speaker 1: You got away. You gotta lottle bit, I.
Speaker 2: Got super boogie this weekend. I do want to hit one thing your thing real quick. I heard you missed a charity softball game, and I I know it's a bad deal. I know you missed it, and I I've heard there's been people that have reached out to me. I'm not gonna say their names, but they're blonde and they write really good music. And I think maybe it's an opportunity for you to say sorry if you if you feel sorry, or maybe just speak your truth for us real quick. I need to apologize to who Ernest I don't know, I don't know. I'm bummed. I get who I apology. This is going in a non accountable way. Well, I apologize too, because I am bummed.
Speaker 1: I miss that. I was gutted.
Speaker 4: I fucking hated it. I love that game last year low Key the Boy. A week before that game, that's when I uh uh slightly strained my hamstring. So I'm going double shots to BBC one fifty seven of my hamstring to try to get right for the game, which I was not illegal for NFL now illegal then, but now it is. Yeah, love that game. I was on Riley Green's team again, and he is a stud. He was an MVP last year.
Speaker 1: I'm vascular. Oh buddy, he's more than handsome. Oh my god, would you let him take you ready here?
Speaker 3: I would?
Speaker 1: I would. I'm gonna be out like. I hope he can be better friend someday.
Speaker 4: He invites me on a hunting trip, like and if we're just sitting there together, like you know, maybe you shoot your shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, kind of nice. The sunset's beautiful. He played one of his.
Speaker 2: Songs, yeah on this can't a little closer?
Speaker 1: Is the fire you put the others? Kind of nice guys.
Speaker 4: I do apologize to uh, the people who bought tickets to go see the boy play, because.
Speaker 1: I know there's some bust and fans that are out there.
Speaker 4: When I posted on Instagram are about was like no and this and then I individually, I'm responding to each one of them really yes DM DM s yes God, which sucked because I do love that soft bucking.
Speaker 1: I don't apologize Ernest at all.
Speaker 4: Ernest third team one, and I do think I think they won by like six six runs.
Speaker 2: I do think I make that kind of a difference. I think there's no question. Here's why what.
Speaker 1: Are you playing? What are you playing?
Speaker 4: First face, I'm probably playing center field. I'm playing wherever these balls are taking off?
Speaker 1: What is that left field?
Speaker 2: If you're a right handed batter and you you you pull left?
Speaker 4: Is that left field? The boys rocking left field or center field? Like I'm in the act you're playing, you're playing left?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right in? The best armor is the right field? The best what arm? The best arms? Right field?
Speaker 4: But you're gonna face it's most like you know what I'm saying, Like right, you don't to be around the most action in the outfield because that's where it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: And I can rope at home, you know what I mean? Like I'm trying to big plays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some footage out there that you can find it from a charity softball game I was in when I was in Washington, the boys making a diving play. That clip is out there, and uh, I don't take it yard like that. I didn't take it yard last year, but I can. I had some RBIs, you know what I mean. Like I'm a good player. I'm a good softball player, a great moneyball candidate. Like, hey, this guy gets on base quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Rhythm, Yes for this guy?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking crazy? H he has had a home run than fifteen games. Like, trust me, we gotta get this guy right now. We gotta fucking get this guy.
Speaker 4: But I think, uh, there's some there's some offense there that you miss out on. And I also think defensively, there's probably somebody outfield in the outfield that probably didn't belong in the outfield.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean that I think over and I make a couple of plays out there. Yeah, do you think you got the speed ford still? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Come on now, I hit a couple of speed workouts these last couple of weeks. What does that mean. I've hit some speed workers.
Speaker 4: I've hit a linear day in the lateral day, And I said, boy's got some juice in the twitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the twitch is still there. Your will alive right now, Your ten is on the table.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be no question that your ten will be on the table this year because I'll stay ready to be determined.
Speaker 2: I gotta see the flap first. What that's a Texas holding reference. It's it's not important. Who is that that just swung the bat? Who is that Eric Decker?
Speaker 1: He's on my team? That he was on my team? To look, that's right there. Okay, what but something's going on with his legs right now that are kind of bothering me. What's up with that? What's up with his movements? We go back play it again? Oh he went inside the Parkyn said that our team went up. Asked, yeah, it's not I think we lose the lead if if I'm in that dugout.
Speaker 2: You're a camaraderie guy, So that's what I believe, I think. But bring it in, bring it in, just bring the whole team up. Hey, who's number eight? Who's the girl? Is that his wife?
Speaker 1: On Johnson? Yeah? Eric Decker's wife was there too. She player? Did she just chill?
Speaker 2: I think she talk about another hands you could have been she could have.
Speaker 1: Been in the outfield. You never know, talk about another handsome man, Eric Decker, very good looking, Kiah very good look a little Yeah, I feel like we should do a tier talk over a good looking man. Best dudes, we know, hottest guys, we know. Yeah, that's an easy one, right, you think so? Really so? But you're not thinking about it, you said, Mike, if you're gonna talk JP, what's next to you? I spend on this? Mike, Mike, are we doing this.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're doing this, but you said you got three out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, them out there right now? Yeah? Well no, I mean we might want to do a tier talk on it. So I mean we don't.
Speaker 2: But I think the issue you're gonna run into is your thing about those three right now. As soon as you bust them things out of your mouth, you're gonna think, well, there's that guy. Oh, there's that guy too, what about Hamm? And all of a sudden, your situation just got a lot harder than you thought. And I have to live by those three names you just said.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: What about that?
Speaker 2: The three you're thinking of? Would you get on your knees for him?
Speaker 1: Yes? Really, you're gay? Fucking cancel, Willie, dude, time to cancel. I'm all about it.
Speaker 2: Bell you guys here, I don't want to do the podcast by myself. Don't cancel, my man? You in HR Yeah, yeah we need that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we all good on the Are we all good on the the softball game? That's between you and god man? If you guys are cool, then it's all good. No, listen, I fucked up. I was legitimately bummed. It's not something I was like trying to not be a part of that really is a fun ass time, Like it's a good game to be a part of. Everybody's out there having a great time. The organization puts it together like they do it up. Like did you see the jerseys realize Jerseys bro like they do it right. Last year Terry Bradshaw got so drunk he fell over busses head and an ambulance had to come in.
Speaker 2: Like think the most Terry Bronscha thing I ever heard of my life. Yeah, dude, the thing that bothered me about the videos we watched is the jersey look great.
Speaker 1: But I think if you're gonna do a Soffhall, get me gon buying with the pants too. I do like that move. Yeah, I think the pants are great. Are you high? You're gonna wear high like these? You gotta be, you know what I'm saying. Gotta let them things breathe.
Speaker 2: When do you go baggy to make your legs look a little bigger than they have? The baggy When I was when I was playing for the silver Hawks, when I was twelve, twelve years old travel baseball Triple A, I saw the baggy look and I fucking loved it. Worn for two games, I went like, oh for six, I was like, I'm never wearing this. Had to go back to the type boys. Yeah, because really after that my baseball career ended.
Speaker 4: When you're young, you look at the MLB guys and you think, oh, I gotta wear the low ones, the baggier ones.
Speaker 1: People. Now that we're older, it's like, oh, you got to wear the high Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best thing I think the mlb'd ever did was wear fucking seventy seven bracelets and necklaces all for balance.
Speaker 1: Remember when I went through that face for a little bit where you're in the mall and they tried like thousands and they had all the bracelets. Yeah, they're like kept your chakra or whatever all fucking bounced out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I'm talking about, you just saying yes right over bracelets. Like the dude in the mall, who'll be back, Hey, like, let me tug on your arm. They're like, get you a balance, and then you'll be and then you'll on and then you like feel it and the next thing you know, you're wearing one back to college and you're trying to tell the boys in the weight room, hey, I think I'm on.
Speaker 2: Some Kiosk guy at the mall gave me this like that's the make selling point. So let me tell you about He rips the fuck out of your arm, puts the bracelet on.
Speaker 4: Why conning happens because of just young minds that have no fucking clue. They feed on us, bro, and I fall for it every time. Dude, we're in our thirties. Now, it's awesome. I'll tell you what else is going on. That's pretty dope.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I got a call two days ago, yesterday, actually yesterday, I was walking off the practice field. I gotta check my phone, and like you know, when you check your phone, you look at it like someone's already calling you. Are you just practicing? Is a throat go getting some practicing throat goat?
Speaker 1: Oh? I love that, dude, that's what you are. You know. I don't think anybody's touching you. Trust me, if I was ever abody like that. No one's touching me.
Speaker 2: No one's touching if you're fucking getting after it, yeah, I'm a little no something. You don't want to show them nothing right now, you know. I like to stay a little private. Yeah, it's true. I'll get you, but I'm getting I come out, come off the field.
Speaker 1: It's a hot day, it's a humid day. I'm pretty sweaty.
Speaker 2: But I checked my phone and it's the first thing I do right in the locker room, and I'm getting a phone call.
Speaker 1: Who is it? Crawling back? Rich Eisen.
Speaker 2: Rich Eisen decided to call it the boy and asked what was going on with life?
Speaker 1: He answered, and he goes, hey, t it's Rich. What's up?
Speaker 3: Rich?
Speaker 2: He goes, hey, man, I know we're having a good time with this whole thing, but I really want you to know that I do want to come on your podcast. And I am gonna come on the podcast. Here's the only issue. I have two shows, a couple of kids, and a wife. I need to you know. I don't have no plans to be out there. Yeah, anytime soon? Yeah, so Ball and Chaine?
Speaker 1: What's that? Ball and Chaine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I let him know. Listen, you're you're invited whenever we can make it work out. It's gonna work out. But don't pretend like these tweets are gonna keep happening where you're gonna being a photo every single day from the boys and keeping track of how many days has been been on day thirteen, right now, great.
Speaker 1: One, right there? Yeah, what's he going? What's going on there? Jack?
Speaker 4: I love how you check the tape, you watch the tape, and you keep up with the boy and you listen to his I mean he posts fucking like ten minute long clips on the internet.
Speaker 1: Watch him once. Once we're involved, I'll watch literally every second of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh that clip where he talks about why can't they use good pictures?
Speaker 1: And then you started dropping the good photos that he referred to.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, Jack, you've been on fire. God, I hate giving him flowers. What dude, Dude, you've been on fire. Nothing else on that, nothing else beyond that, huge Jack are out of applause.
Speaker 1: My man is killing it out there, dude killing it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Rich Rich called. I think that I think he feels bad. I think he made a commitment to not do something early in our busting career, and now things are kind of going crazy.
Speaker 4: Because again, look at the boys doing a cute little podcast on a bus back.
Speaker 1: In the day for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to do these days a massive favor by letting me come on, And now it's not as big of a favor, right, that's still a huge favor. I fucking love her. It's a huge favorite. But we're sound cool, We're we're gonna welcome it no matter what because we've always loved Rich, We've always always leved it Rich.
Speaker 4: He was a little tight when he wouldn't refer to me. But he doesn't refer to me as it being my.
Speaker 1: Podcast that really bothered you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to therapyfore it. Even after I told you that he said to me that he's gonna keep doing this on purpose. No, whenever you said that, I was good with it.
Speaker 1: Ok. He told the therapist, Hey, we don't need to go every single day now. Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, we're gonna chill out, let it go.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's wild to see this man with a full head of hair and still doing it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying over the calling places. I love that. Jack.
Speaker 4: Here's here's what is now. The responsibility that has came on your plate. You hold the credibility of busting with the boys following through. That is a big And there's gonna be times where either it's monotonous like this is another detail in your day. It's gonna have to be low key, be structured in like maybe an alarm clock or something, because you might be on vacation like fourth of July.
Speaker 1: You might be getting after a days in a row, voice of a week off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you might just I'm not gonna say you're something, but just subconsciously you just might forget about it. But if we go all the way until next year, like can we count on you to go? Like if it's three hundred and two days of rich Eisen, Like, are we gonna be able to keep that streak alive?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll put my name out there and know that that's on me mildly. Concern is running out of original photos. That's where I get nervous to hear.
Speaker 4: All the pages that they were talking about on that one video. There's like, no, there's a lot.
Speaker 7: I'm not worried about now. I'm saying, hey, come maybe December.
Speaker 6: He's so on on. I just hope no one's gonna see me if we repost someone. I hope someone calls me on it if we do, even if I do by act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, accountability is key. Here's a little uh maybe a little a little uh weping out there. You know, you take it, take it or leave it. A greatest a bit of advice. Yeah, a bit of advice, A bit of a deal.
Speaker 4: Maybe you just get a little too mon ho us and you just start taking screenshots at him, like doing an interview.
Speaker 6: Oh no good, Yeah, there's always originally one, there's always kind of us with him, Like you can change them stuff, you can do the same photo.
Speaker 1: But maybe we're in it like that, uh that Halloween one and just put us in Halloween.
Speaker 4: But if you're feeling a little tired one day and you're feeling like I've been doing this more work, I just yeah, dude, just do a screenshot.
Speaker 2: Don't even edit it, or you make like with the or whatever in the comment.
Speaker 1: Hey you need to charge your phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. But Jack, that's a huge responsibility. I really hope you use it up, because if you miss even one day, it's kind of over.
Speaker 7: It's one hundred percent over.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent over. And that's a tough.
Speaker 7: Now it's known that it's it's it's me doing it.
Speaker 1: Sure we fire Jack if you missed one day? My god, Now, yes, well, Jack, are.
Speaker 2: You willing to be fired and pay us back every dollar we paid for I thought.
Speaker 3: We were doing it?
Speaker 1: Hey, are you willing to be fired if you don't inspired, the don't have to pay you back. He goes, I thought we were doing it, are we?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are you willing to be fired if you're willing to risk your job this this responsibility.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as soon as rich comes on, though, I have an incentive bonus late in the contract.
Speaker 1: What you want, Ken, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean maybe we need to.
Speaker 1: Shoot your shot right now. What you want? You know, exactly what you want? I want to Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 2: Let's say a shovel, a shivel Silverado's worth what fifty grand?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like divided by so you go three hundred days in a row, divided by three hundred.
Speaker 1: Like, how much is that per day? I don't know, you know, let's do it. We can do it. I got three fifty what's three divided by five hundred, one two hundred.
Speaker 6: About one hundred and sixty six dollars a day. Jack's getting there three hundred days.
Speaker 4: So you think a photo per day of Rich Ice is where one hundred and sixty six dollars?
Speaker 1: Because I'll cut the cord right now is a tweet to day We're right now.
Speaker 7: Livelihood, my whole my source that's the risk.
Speaker 1: On you, Like, this is the responsibility you've taken on. So I know they did abody. Can it be used, of course, but it's got to be it's got to be runnable. You're not getting him that idea.
Speaker 6: He just looked over at me like, I mean, I said, it's got to be runnable and drivable at least to day.
Speaker 1: Deal.
Speaker 2: Oh brood stuff solid.
Speaker 6: Right, I mean, yeah, we gotta we gotta iron out.
Speaker 1: So we're getting your Chevy Silverado. Baby. Here's here's mine. Correct.
Speaker 2: I will tell you right now, every day from this point forward, if you don't miss a day from now until rich Eison comes on this bus in Nashville, Tennessee, not in l A, in Nashville, Tennessee. Here from that, from the day he steps foot on this bus, we will get you a Chevy Silverado, a working running, not a reliable Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: We will get you one that is mine.
Speaker 2: It's yours, not like rented for no, not least or we bought peyt in full.
Speaker 1: Okay, shake on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am all put the camera on him, make.
Speaker 1: Sure we might as well get up. See that's the thing.
Speaker 6: At this point, it's the details are ironed out, he says, an we're getting the foot right here, get on real quick.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode to bring you NASCAR shout out NASCAR, no free shoutouts?
Speaker 1: What is it just NASCAR? Do we just get sponsored by NASCAR? Okay? The Wine Country threw me off.
Speaker 4: Wine Country is the best place to watch the best drivers in the world. At one of the premier motorsports facilities in America, the Sonoma Valley is known for great views, great wine, and world class racing you can't find anywhere else. This road course dishes out twelve turns that each provide a unique challenge for drivers high speed corners, left and right turns, bumps, and breaking legendary passes. Let's fans will have one and ten laps. Let's fans will have.
Speaker 2: Let's fans will have one, one and ten laps. That's a weird thing. That's a that's a weird deal. That was that's a weird deals and ten last.
Speaker 4: To taking all the action with NASCAR Cup Series race on June twelfth, Horstool's own Casey Kelly Keeks cons Large and.
Speaker 1: Spider, The Boy Spider shut out.
Speaker 4: The Boy Spider headed out to experience the race live in person.
Speaker 1: So you have got to watch this race on Sunday.
Speaker 4: You can still get tickets now no Raceway dot com, but also be sure to tune into the NASCAR Cup Series from Sonoma Raceway this Sunday, June twelfth, four pm Eastern on FS one. You can still get tickets now at Sonoma Raceway dot com, but also be sure to tune into the NASCAR Cup Series from Sonoma Raceway this Sunday, June twelve, four pm Eastern on FS one.
Speaker 2: Now back to this episode.
Speaker 1: There, that's crazy. Wow, dude, I know that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: What else we have on housekeeping? By the way, when I sat down to this entire bus move yes, let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, are you guys going to film yeah, this this Thursday, as you're watching today.
Speaker 2: As you're watching today, as you're listening and or watching today, hopefully doing both because we love you and you love us, and we need to keep this thing rocketing to the moon.
Speaker 1: The boys at two thirty will be at my house.
Speaker 2: The boys being the bust and Boys, Quinn, his beautiful fiancee Kisha, and the entire Old Line squad, including a few Dean Linemen will be having the first Annual Beer Olympics, the.
Speaker 1: First Annual Beer Olympics. Now there will be one hundred dollars buy in, winner will take all.
Speaker 2: There will not be none of this bullshit where our first place gets this much, second place gets that much, Third place is no, and it's a winner take all thing.
Speaker 4: The boys they can't get our buying back. You told them you have poker Knight's like second place or third place gets our buying back. No, nope, all right, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: So we're looking about twenty three hundred dollars here, he said, I'll let you know, twenty hundreds. A person's about twenty three to twenty four people coming. You're saying twenty three hundred dollars a bie, Hey, that'd be serious, would be.
Speaker 2: We will have the national anthem, We will have headbands. If dudes want to go tarps off, they're more than welcome to. It will be uh as great as it sounds like it's gonna be. The first ten mess will be whatever. But after that everyone's gonna start feeling it boom and we'll be right and doing shital Well, let's hope. I tell you what if there's one thing that Titans need to work on. It's guys that can talk shit. That's all right, Yeah, they'll be around the best.
Speaker 1: You you us. God, I love it. This is another podcast.
Speaker 2: It kind of makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. We're two for two on happiness podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, this will be three.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I think the last one we did a wholesome like just talking about the ones are just us because last week we even called it a wholesome podcast.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, it was called wholesome boys.
Speaker 1: Wholesome boys. This would be fuzzy feeling boys.
Speaker 4: This two week has really been wait, what'd you say, feeling boys?
Speaker 1: Do you feel? What episode number is this? One?
Speaker 2: Sixty none, dude, we're kind of climbing in the numbers there too.
Speaker 1: That's what we get for doing to uh two weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say, it's really been working on gonna low keep be saying we got to stop the two weeks.
Speaker 1: And this is the last one right to the end of June. So we got two more. Two more.
Speaker 4: You can do one, you can do one more. We might have to run run another one, might just have to run one in the bank.
Speaker 2: I think next year, given how well this is going, maybe we talked to the tier one swos and threes and see how they feel. But maybe we start doing this starting twenty twenty three all the time.
Speaker 1: I like it. You like that feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get your retired, get your full Oh, get you fully leaned into the boys, easy, babe, admitted to the boys down there. Kid, you maybe go three a week, get ten to fifteen off there, bud, Just start running up the numbers, dude.
Speaker 1: Who's playoff Lenny? Why am I looking at that on the Come on now, you get you get a who?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Give me ten seconds to see the photo before you start talking. Coming at now, and you should know who playoff Lenny is? Oh ron play off Lenny Leonard Fournette. Bro Oh, what's he want? Is he looking a little thick? Oh, he's looking a little thick in the middle, dude.
Speaker 7: But I was saying, because you know bad angles.
Speaker 6: We've all been there, dude, But you know we've all been at those bad angles.
Speaker 2: I get it, Jack, I see what you were doing there. But he's a running back, running back bad angle. If you look at Derrick Henry choose an angle, right, it ain't gonna be a bad It's not gonna be a bad.
Speaker 4: One depends unless he's just getting a photo of his legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Him and I have the same legs, Like if you take the camera, actually are bigger than his, which makes me feel Goode's the camera like a little up higher, like above the cernum on Derek to where it kind of points down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna get some chirps on his legs. You're right, that's that's fair. What's the deal with Lenny? What's the deals? My boy?
Speaker 7: He just came up today, just something to talk about.
Speaker 1: Do we think this is just a bad angle on Lenny?
Speaker 4: I think it is, like if you see a little bit in this shadow, Yeah, but I think that tit Like I think he's got some chest, you know what I mean. And then you slow you see, like in the ripples of the jersey, like if you see in the ship, it kind of it kind of draws like a loose w to where you kind of see the six pack a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know what, the more you look at it, it might be a tight jersey on an exhale. Right, I'm willing to change my opinion. I kind of went hard too. To me. He's sitting in the locker room kind of like me.
Speaker 4: You sit in the locker room like you see a gut a little bit, but you see that chest kind of fucking hangover.
Speaker 2: Like like you you got some you got some chains dangling, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that should Yeah. Look he comes a little jack over there. Look at me just sitting there like a fucking bulldog.
Speaker 2: After after that, as hot as hell out the open, reading reading something on the bird. Yeah, dude, I mean, let's get another pick. Maybe we cut this and let me just say something to Lenny.
Speaker 1: But what playoff? Lenny? Listen, we saw the photo.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can send the boys dm us a photo with you of your shirt off. Ye take a photo with your shirt dude. Proof this is just about yeah, prove it, prove it.
Speaker 4: I'll take Levontine and be like, hey, go up to playoff Lenny and say, hey, take your shirt off and let's get a photo of the boy.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a funny angle too.
Speaker 4: He's jack boy there in college.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Rolling ball of butcher knives? He dude, that one. I think he like hurled the guy and then came some mother's up right, But I think that's just a Trent Richardson.
Speaker 2: Trent was a different man too. Trent looked different now he is a little pit bull for real. Pull up the highlight of uh Leonard Fournette in college l s U but l s U highlights games. What if you want to see you can sit down over here if you want. It's fucking have you have you ever seen leonter fnte before? Come sit, Come sit, you can say it's fair. My boy's getting married a couple of days. Get right of off with guinn real quick. He's getting married. His wife to be's getting married, hopefully his brother camera.
Speaker 1: Like just his face out. Yeah, this man was just different. He really was. Let that motherfucker know.
Speaker 2: He's one of those dudes too. He looked like forty in college. He was bald obviously, but yeah it was bald beard beard going on in college.
Speaker 1: That might be the best one. Ready to fight the whole bitch. Yes, kill him, he's dead. You guys want to see the dead body that my birthday?
Speaker 2: Imagine being nineteen right there? Oh oh, at fifteen pushed him after. That's a little counterplay. Oh, just taking to the crib on South Carolina? What's the jp.
Speaker 1: dB J y'all win that game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the purple uniforms? Do you go so hard? Legit? L s U is? If I'm talking tiar talk, they're probably in my tears tears talk. Best uniforms is a good uniforms.
Speaker 2: We missed Aget in Tier one? God yea, hey was Leonard was Leonard Fournette? Was he more impressive than Dereck Henry in college?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Leonard Fournette. Was he more impressive than Derek Henry in college? I think so, man.
Speaker 11: I mean you can pull up the BAM LSU game when they're both seniors and Leonard had like forty three yards and Derek had two hundred plus.
Speaker 1: I love that, dude. I asked that question. But in my head, I'm like Derek for a million people of the Leonard for Reuben million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derek probably probably didn't have those like, oh my god hits because.
Speaker 1: Just got a lot of those.
Speaker 2: Honestly, he just breaks it away, dude, there's a he just gets loose for.
Speaker 1: How big he is.
Speaker 11: Flip somebody in college Michigan State Final, Yeah, Shalie Calhoun fucking made that dude a turnstylist dude video.
Speaker 1: He said, watch this video, you goha look at their stats side by side. Hey, this is right before halftime, right right before half? Oh fuck fourth quarter? Is that Ruben Fosterer going to ot? That's Ruben Foster? What a fucking mad man? Mad man do whatever happened to him? He was jill.
Speaker 2: He did something injuried like he was stupid dude, like he was good and chicken.
Speaker 1: Rubert Foster was fucking towards knee too.
Speaker 11: He had the neck roll for like the first three years in college. He's one of the he's a but look one of those Bama dudes. One of those Bama dudes who was pretty banged up.
Speaker 2: He hasn't played another regular season game since May of twenty nineteen, and he was at the due Everyone's like, this is the next whoever?
Speaker 1: He was like that.
Speaker 2: He played for the Redskins, right, yeah, yeah, he played for the Redskins.
Speaker 4: He had a really bad knee injury. Yeah, but he was like one of those Bama dudes are like banged up coming out, had like a lot of like medical stuff going on.
Speaker 1: You know, it's tough Derrick Henry College, Eric Henry College.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you a? Is there something you guys want to do for tier talk today? Are uh yeah, tear talk? Do you gus want to do a tear talk today?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 1: We can't do too. I'm it was kind of fun last in college.
Speaker 2: So percentage of team attempts, Derek Henry's at fifty four percent. Hold on said the whole thing over, So they carry nearly an identical workload. Henry has taken fifty four percent of Alabama's carries to four nets forty or fifty four point one percent for LSU. So if you break him down, yards per carry, Derek Henrew's five point eight four nette seven point seven wow, yards per game Derrick Henry won thirty point five Fournette one ninety three point one. Oh so so Fournett. LOOKI was had way better stats than Derek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was low key that dude.
Speaker 11: He was win the high school fall a bunch too, which is why he was more versatile than Derek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was just carrius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is carry carries, yards per carry, damn yards per game.
Speaker 1: Yards per games. Where he can get a little different. He was eating out there he's uh. I mean, we all know NFL careers though, well, yeah, I an NFL. It's not even trying to be dispectful, Lenny. I'm trying to my boy Derek's back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why I had to pull up the sights, like we can't just say Derek Cary by a million and then just be a biased podcast like we are biased to the boy Derek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, we gotta try to keep it a bean.
Speaker 1: Gotta keep it a bean. Gott to keep it a band with him, give it a band. We gotta keeve it a band with them.
Speaker 2: Melvin Gordon, if you guys have our listening to this podcast right now and you haven't listened to Melvin Gordon podcast, please do, please do, dude. It's fucking awesome. It makes you smile, It makes it It's just a great fucking time.
Speaker 1: It does make you smile right now thinking about it. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what pissed me off a little bit, Don And I saw the thing you tweeted about dogs looking in the face, Like why wouldn't you let your dog look you in the face.
Speaker 4: I don't get to there, everybody's like, oh, they lick their button everything else. It's like, grow up. Yeah, you guys all let the dogs.
Speaker 1: Never gave it a human pink eye. Never, you ain't leting your dog. Look you in the face. Blast. I think it's a white thing. Uh. Quinn Win just said, no.
Speaker 2: Hey, you better grab that mic if you're gonna get.
Speaker 4: When it gets annoying and you're like all right stop. But when you like just get home and your dog's like licking and you're just so much joys in your life.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, yeah, I love my dog. But like I also watched my eat ship.
Speaker 1: So see my my dog, Jakie Boy. When Jakie Boy comes up to me and gives me big legs, I'm like, come on, boy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but would you if you watch them eat ship right after?
Speaker 2: No, I have a short memory, So if I saw make the ship and they came over to me like, hey bro, I never know memory, no if I but but if like five minutes past you can come here.
Speaker 1: He was like a natural like brush they brush your teeth naturally.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the natural brush gets up ship, but.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm if I think you need to look it up. Dogs at the clean his mouth, right, look it up, I.
Speaker 3: Think like naturally Yeah, but like eating ships eating ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, do we eat fast food all the time and we're all making making out with people exactly? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You smell the morning breath waking up in the morning, and you still make out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Like Tian greyhounds, they lick my face all the time, but they don't eat their ship.
Speaker 1: Not that you see.
Speaker 2: In a short answer, No, a dog's mouth is not cleaner than a humans mouth.
Speaker 1: Bacterian dog and human mouths. A dog looks me up. Yeah, on the face. That kind of sounded weird though, like a sexual thing.
Speaker 4: You've never you've never given sitting a kiss in the morning before brushing teeth?
Speaker 1: Serious, I usually get to kiss before I leave every single morning.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've never done that, mainly because I get self conscious about my own breath. I'm like, I don't want somebody else to experience this.
Speaker 1: But you will use no breath, you know. Sometimes you can get a little heat in the morning. Yeah, but that's like a turnover type thing for sure. But you know, you might throw like a little bit, like a like a look at me.
Speaker 2: Like a like a half mate, like a half makeout thing, like you know, you're just doing it to get a little bit more hopped up in the moment and you turn around.
Speaker 1: Listen morning. Yeah not, I get what you're saying. Well, God intended get married a little if.
Speaker 2: I like when they try to make out with tailor in the morning, she's like, ya, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You smell like shit.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I'm with literally go middle of the makeup, like, yeah, I catch the dragon breath right now. Oh, let's just turn around.
Speaker 1: I got a question for.
Speaker 7: This, mainly for you guys being married, because I've always wondered this.
Speaker 2: Do you it's trying to become the number one milfunter dude? Yeah, let me ask you guys, for those of you want to who are married.
Speaker 1: That's what I just want to learn, because I'm really impassionate about the people.
Speaker 6: Who have not been in like five year plus relationships. When you are married and you know, things kind of get like routine, do you still make out with your wife?
Speaker 2: Like I'm making a point. I'm a big high school makeout guy.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you need you need to make out to like to me, that's when it gets a little hot and heavy, when you're getting in that intense makeout session, Like, that's where it gets going.
Speaker 7: For That'll stay with saying to like ten twenty years from now, I hope.
Speaker 4: You like hope as long as she you know, a perfect world you are then keeps your weight down.
Speaker 1: Hey, might be facts though, facts facts, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. They get out of shape. I always get it a bandout you. I always tell my wife, like, my love is conditional, baby, like you use different like some of these wives out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might be having a conversation. Yeah, I probably still love peeling it. And if she got like you know, big big, i'd love her still.
Speaker 1: Yeah you still love them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I still love my dad.
Speaker 1: What do you there's a different deal, you know, fucking your dad?
Speaker 4: You're right that issue that was a bad analogy. That's a very bad analogy.
Speaker 1: Bad analogy.
Speaker 3: Shout it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my dad. It's like a straight bullet at your dad just now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just called your dad fat and and you wouldn't suck them. So what's the deal? Sitting there right now, sat as out with a chew in his mouth. Man, man, oh, Bill Compton, but you know what I mean, like, yeah, I know, I know what is a thyroid thing? What's what? I like? What if? Like Charle like, what's the thing. It's called thyroids? Right, hyperthyroid, hypothyroid? That was me. No one else told me that hyperthyroid if they got that and they also you know yet big.
Speaker 6: Was he?
Speaker 3: What was?
Speaker 1: Is there an issue there? Yeah? I mean, like you know, I feel you. I'm gonna do my best. The freak meter is gonna have to go way up. You know what I'm saying's gonna have to jump high. Bro fucking hilarious, you said, looking at him, go you getting that butt stuff?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Oh my, but that's real. I'm a warm and fuzzy inside right now. Yeah, it's hot going digital. Did y'all see business haircut?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Basically dude cut his hair like that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that up? Did you guys touched up? Oh? Oh that's outstanding. I saw that. I saw the Oh I remember chising. That's a great photo jack that you good man. My man's like he's earning that Chevy silver though he was earning it before you even he was earning it God, I love it, dude.
Speaker 4: No, I love seeing him blow up like that and his little hype, his little hype intros in.
Speaker 1: The locker room. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bitz went into a locker room mills like the juniors, right, like some younger group, and did the did the intros for all the guys. Wayne Gretzky came in and gave him like a little pep dogs, like I brought a friend for you.
Speaker 1: Bit comes in fucking electric, just lights him updude. They watched that room giving him a beat. He starts dancing and just delivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's saying bit I was like, man, must talk about No, you're saying bit Oh.
Speaker 1: I know those names Biz.
Speaker 2: That must be on you, Dudeen Bizzy. I love it for Biz too, dude. Just a grinder, absolute grinder out there is it And even though it's on the subject of hockey. If anybody has ever seen the show Letter Kenny, there's a spin off show called Shores.
Speaker 1: See it's fucking it. You gotta get on.
Speaker 4: It, Jack, go to mind. It's one of my recent tweets. You'all doing a lot of editing this podcast. Usually you just a little more flowy than this.
Speaker 1: No, I think we're right like this, and just I think we're fucking flowing. Dude, you think so you're hanging out right now with the boys.
Speaker 4: And now Bloss has got the deal on the cameras where people can watch what we're watching right blast, So people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna see us like taking our time trying to talk about with this camera, Boss, do do something special with this camera. Boss is back there working for real, for me, wearing out in the world.
Speaker 11: Change.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's uh, that's about least fair John Marrason, least fair one. I think it's ever played a little bit like tell about when you put gravity on, tell me you life doesn't change a little bit.
Speaker 1: You shot this train, get the fuck out of.
Speaker 3: Here, right and we agree. I wish you the best fun.
Speaker 1: And I got a special friend that's gonna introduces starting lineup for your guys.
Speaker 10: It will be oh, I get to be boys this morning, way guys. And he said, you're I'm gonna read the lineup cards boy, And I said.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I love that.
Speaker 10: I got the beat starting on the left, play.
Speaker 1: Starting and shut right.
Speaker 2: So on the right side, Kyle back.
Speaker 10: Left defense, we got the right defence.
Speaker 2: We got cot firt.
Speaker 10: Old party eyes you're playing start.
Speaker 1: That go side A definitely hires me.
Speaker 4: Hey, can you go back to the beginning when he walks in and then they give him the beat, because that is a prime example.
Speaker 1: Fucking he was gonna do something way different than when he did. I agree one hundred percent is.
Speaker 4: A prime example of normalizing hyping up your boys, because just.
Speaker 1: Watch this Internet normalized hyping de typing.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch him.
Speaker 4: He threw up his hand. Dude, he's like, he kind of throw his sand. He's probably gonna say something the boy boys, he just lit up.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what though, Wayne Gretzky needs a fucking let it loose a little bit, dude.
Speaker 4: That little through in the locker room that are like, you know, they're great. You're kind of like, I mean, he's not really giving us much, but it's Wayne Gretzky.
Speaker 1: But then you're bringing business. You're like, oh, hey, and what do you boys? This guy I was telling you about? Yeah, yeah, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the deal. Here's the thing about hockey. And you need to say that one more time so I can people know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: What to I just said Wayne Gretzy is the same thing as like David. They're all business, they're all the hockey. I think Biz personally is a definition of hockey. Like if you I think, like what I remember hockey just the way biz is is everything that I have held on with playing hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here, okay, here's here's what I like. I love that a lot.
Speaker 2: But I I really think like I've been around the Preds guys, and they have a lot more personality, and they showing the interviews.
Speaker 1: It's like an unspoken thing in hockey right where you're.
Speaker 2: Just like, hey, you don't you're not trying to distract anything at all. You had the most dole and bullshit fucking interviews ever. And then you go in there and you get after it with the boys, and I don't like it. I wish they'd be a little more getting after it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Loose, cut it loose, loose man, fucking do this and then cut it loose.
Speaker 3: Reminds me like Larry Fitzgerald the football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Larry, Larry is like that. That's a good that's a good one. It's nice comparison. Larry retired. Did he decide to retire yeah, he's retired. Well last year and didn't play, but did he officially announced retirement. Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you he's all time, all time friser. He is.
Speaker 2: I remember watching Larry when I was in high school against the Steelers in the Super Bowl and then playing against him.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, it's fucking here. That was back in like you come back back in what eight and they're playing. He hasn't, he hasn't retired from the NFL yet. Well, we won't, we won't return. It's kind of like a retirement.
Speaker 3: Fake wide receiver would be a hard position to keep good at.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you have to be you have to be crazy talented.
Speaker 9: Shape always like you got to let it go a little bit and still like you know what I mean, I could let it go.
Speaker 1: I want to stay there. I think you need to do a better job of like getting that out. I think he's hockey boy. Dude, you got a team and we're great out there.
Speaker 2: No gravers fucking yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: Like O lineman, Like yeah, they can, they can. They can play injured a lot more than like a receiver can.
Speaker 3: You can eat a little bit of shakeshock and still got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think the receivers, receiver and skill position guys eat worse than anybody on the team as a whole. As a general statement, they worse than anybody about that because then boys are genetic freaks and they know it. Yeah, like Geadow, you think, look at him, it looks like you can still play. Yeah, and he's all about eating McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Ridiculous, dude, that's fucking ridiculous. It's so disrespectful. But I think Larry's I think Larry's just good.
Speaker 2: I think because dudes when they lose steps, if you're like, oh, your only thing is being fast, Like when you lose, you stop being fastest, like it's over.
Speaker 1: But Larry is just crafty, you know the game. He's got that toolbox. Dude, Whenever you.
Speaker 2: Watch two minute drills with Larry Fitzgerald, he's the best receiver to ever run a two minute drills on.
Speaker 4: Every example that like variables, every example. Yes, Like watch the pro fucking execute two minute drill.
Speaker 2: In the two thousand and seven to eight Super Bowl whatever whichever one that was. When he sprinted after James Harrison, he literally said, if I were to just start a little earlier, I would have saved that touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big time playing at the half time. He dropped. He went his own coverage. Yeah yeah, the dropped.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But going back to the hockey thing, it's like that age old like it's kind of the conversation that happens. I feel like with athletes now because we've had like Roman on and like the boys, the hockey Boys, they talk a lot about like, you know, you sacrifice because you just think of all team, you think of little literally everything that could happen.
Speaker 1: Smaller group of guys too. They're a smaller group of guys.
Speaker 2: You like to think like everyone's kinda I don't know everyone's that's a way tighter knit group. Like when I was in Michigan, the Hockey Boys were the closest team by far, by far.
Speaker 9: This guys like, I haven't talked to you in ten years, but they called me up tomorrow. I do anything for them?
Speaker 1: Did you kill for him? One for his boys? Got to watch out. I watch out for gallaghers out there.
Speaker 2: Game Time is the exclusive ticketing app of Barstool Sports. I can only tell us me rough and it's the only place to get the best cheapest last minute tickets.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, when I.
Speaker 2: When I'm going, when I have a lot of family coming into town, what I do? And then they're like, hey, can we get produced for the game? Use the game Time out, my baby?
Speaker 1: Do you do that?
Speaker 4: The best prices to NASCAR's coming town July twenty fifth and twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Tell them what they can do.
Speaker 2: They can use the game Time app and probably jump on that thing and get that the best prices out of anybody out there, dude. Download the game Time app, Go to the account tab to create a log in. Okay, well, now we're falling off the railteald, Let's try that again.
Speaker 1: Download the game Time app.
Speaker 2: Go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase times black. Download game Time last minute tickets, lowest prices.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed at this tier one. Dude, they're still sitting there with that gun winner and should I fucking do this or not? You want me to not? Dude, that's what they're saying, right.
Speaker 4: Boys need to get it together, and they need to write down an apology and say that the boys are right, you know.
Speaker 2: I think we need to do right now, We're gonna do one of our best and favorite segments of the entire week.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for it, Dude, It's ready and it's time for shut Out the week starting us als Man, the mid the Legend, the one peg legging Man Blass.
Speaker 5: Baby peg leg Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 8: Touch my shout out of the week this week. God damn it, dude, so easy. It's gonna be the morning coffee. Oh shout out, no free shout outs to the morning coffee.
Speaker 5: There's no better way to start your day.
Speaker 8: Whether you're going to the gym, whether you're going on a walk, whether you're going to read a book, you could always count on that nice cup of coffee in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's a good one, sweet, blossy, short and sweet. I did like that a lot.
Speaker 2: The coffee does go a long ways, and you know, the coffee special to you when you're up late one night, like I was up late last night. Yeah, for reasons I don't want to talk about. Just get mad as fuck, but I was up late last night and I go, I'll just have an extra coffee tomorrow, and I thought, and that's what put me to sleep, and I was like, you're gonna be all right for practice, buddy, You gon't be.
Speaker 4: Just there's bloss is right. There's nothing like a good morning coffee, bro. You just keep them coming to bottomless.
Speaker 1: Bottomless like mosta Moses on a Saturday.
Speaker 4: You have the facility you walk in like that one bright spot of your morning is going and getting that cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a line.
Speaker 4: There's three minutes left a meeting time, and you're thinking, yo, it's just gonna be enough. Time you see Rabel or some of your head coach walk in, Hey, cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta get it first.
Speaker 4: And then you have that cup of coffee during meetings, and then if you're fortunate enough to drink it all before the meeting's over, you go and fill that thing up before.
Speaker 1: Meetings, double up. It's great.
Speaker 2: When there's like two minutes for a meeting, you're kind of rushing through the coffee and then Rabel will walk in, but hey, you ain't gotta rush. I mean as to start till I get there. Kind of a flex by him.
Speaker 1: But at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, hey, I had to pour this coffee, dude.
Speaker 1: Exactly how I want to do it.
Speaker 2: Always let you know, bro, he always let you know. Rapes is a homie for sure. Bloss.
Speaker 1: How do you like your coffee?
Speaker 5: I like my coffee just black, dude.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm do you're black? I'm a black guy.
Speaker 8: You want to know why, because you're You're never gonna be disappointed if they don't have the flavors that you like your coffee. They don't have a splendor, that don't have the sugar. Just keep it black, You'll never.
Speaker 1: Be You feel a little bit more like you dinner people.
Speaker 2: You feel better people. Yeah, it doesn't ruin your fast. Putting that exactly, Yeah, does ruin the fast. So not knowing how like me and Will love coffee. When Will and I first met, the first cup of coffee I poured in front of him, do you remember what it was?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. It's a hazel nut coffee on accident and I didn't fucking know. And he looks at me, he goes, huh. And I didn't know Will like that yet and it was looking back and I was like, man, that almost broke us. Yeah, there's almost no bust with the boys. There's like a little bit of judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I mean, fresh vanilla, hazel nut, all that shit. It's kind of gross.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of nasty, right well, when you can, no, dude, like when you're connecting with the bean juice. Yeah, like when you're connecting with like a new boy and you're like, oh, this dude's a he's a dude's dude. Yeah, you see hazel nut going into the coffee, You're just like, Hey, what we doing, buddy? You going hazel nut? Yeah? My boy metros hell. Yeah. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'll be in there with the French press, dude, Like, yeah, Like, coffee time is sacred. Jackie, baby, I know you're the number one milf hunter of this side of the Mississippi. Go ahead and give us your best shout out of the week.
Speaker 7: You don't like to paint a picture before.
Speaker 1: I really here he goes Picasso.
Speaker 6: But let's say like whether you're on a work trip, a vacation, or maybe your wife kicked you out of the house but you're in a hotel room.
Speaker 1: Oh your wife needs a little somebody to come on over where.
Speaker 7: For whatever reason, you're in a hotel room. You know, you're doing your thing.
Speaker 6: You got all the towels you need, you got the little mint on the pillow on.
Speaker 1: Can I stop?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're in your hotel room. You're doing your thing with all the towels. Like, are where we where are we? Are we butt naked on the bed? Or what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: I mean you know, I'm just you know, take a shower, use a towel.
Speaker 6: I don't know where your head's at, but.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better. I'm not going to tackle your shot out away, but we'll talk about. So whatever you're.
Speaker 6: Doing whatever in the room, you could be having the biggest party, you could be having the biggest depression party.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 6: You leave and you come back and the room is fucking clean as hell. And there's nothing better than being able to make just an absolute mess in a hotel room and then coming back hours later and it's like you literally were never there.
Speaker 1: That's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My shout out, and no free shoutout is whether it's like I guess the maid service or just clean up after you at a hotel.
Speaker 7: It's just there's nothing better than that.
Speaker 1: When I was when I was younger, I purposely fuck up hotel rooms. Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I would go ham fucking conditioner and shot on the walls.
Speaker 1: Clean that up. I've changed. I've changed. That's a little fucked up. I know I was a little fun by literally head be like I don't know getting back at them. I don't know them.
Speaker 6: Infation, you're in a hotel room by yourself and you take a shower, and like they got probably like four towels. I'm gonna use like three or four of the towels for just one Person's like, don't need four towels, but I'm gonna use all of.
Speaker 1: One around the way, so one crenched over maybe.
Speaker 6: Because when I come back, they're gonna be perfectly folded like into a little swam on or whatever that is.
Speaker 7: And yeah, because you know that's the job.
Speaker 1: I love the shout at the room service. I like the shout at the room service.
Speaker 4: Make you feel better about your thing that you wish you hadn't have said. I used to like take a pillow. I used to take a pillow every time I went to a hotel when I was younger, because like you grow up, you say, you know you don't have the best pillows growing up, the nicest show like shitty.
Speaker 1: It's like the hardcot and that you get it like Walmart some and there.
Speaker 4: They got some stains on them, you know, they got some stains on They got some stains on them. And I would just like anything you got to go to a hotel and got the nice like feather type pillow, bro I stuff in the suitcase and take it home. I didn't get corrected for a while, and I didn't really like to me, I thought there was just like infinite pillows at the hotel, which pretty much is. But people are like, hey, like that's stealing, Like you can't. Hey, I'm just trying to get another pillow at the house.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You meet one at the hotel, you meet one in the room, you hit it off real well. You Hey, I'm taking you home. Hey, we're not playing the video.
Speaker 1: That right now. I'm playing the video. Okay. You'll be able to check that out on my next comedy special.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: I saw you gonna play it. I'm not gonna play it. I'm not gonna play it, dude, But man, do my cheek just right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not against that getting out. I just wanted to be properly rolled out.
Speaker 14: Yo, oh man, it's next special. It is next special. Respect my man.
Speaker 2: One thing about a hotel room is uh, especially like when you like god, something like you have like a longtime girlfriend or something like that. We're married, you go to a hotel room that laid that light, the candles, just getting after the curtains, just you and your self, baby, just absolutely fucking ending things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, what are we talking about with your wife? For a long time girlfriend and when you get to be on your own, in your own get after it yourself a little bit. Yeah, I feel you leave the mosel, leave the leave the rag. Leave, Yeah, yeah, out there what you do?
Speaker 1: Hey? Leave?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me adjust a little bit, waistline the rag on the side, let the let the room service know what happened there.
Speaker 1: That That was one thing for me as I was doing the trash Survivors. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I feel you on that, my man. Get number Lacrosse is number one fan. Let's see what you got baby.
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, that's a tough one to follow, but I think this one is equally as hype the Saturday hot Dogs saying at home depot either as a kid and you're with your dad or for you guys as a dad taking your kids, because that's like a past time.
Speaker 1: I sad home everybody.
Speaker 11: Yes, outside you never been to hum Depot hot dog standing out lived there? I went this weekend and there was a line.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful thing. Really, I mean, I've never experienced that. Now I feel like I need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see where I Where I would have went with were you was the hot dogs at Costco. The hot dogs are caught. But I don't want to take away from your thing.
Speaker 1: Don't have a membership, so just act like it's something. Hey, you just keep working hard, baby, you'll get there. Keep working, keep stacking. But the Home Depot hot dog stand, so I didn't know nothing about that. I loved what's up? JP? You know about that stand? Yeah?
Speaker 12: No reason I reacted like that is because in Greenville, like they definitely used to do it, but I haven't seen one in years, so it's just been a while.
Speaker 2: Throw goats speaking, throw goats feting, Bro, you're the third day back then.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. But I like that term, Like you know how JP puts him.
Speaker 2: Down, but I've seen him to you on a hot dog without chewing that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: They're not hien, but they We'll see the videos.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm always doing ship dude, two by fours and nails and ship dude. I'm all, I'm a fucking outdoors guy. I'm fucking I'm basically a carpenter. Me and Jesus are fucking carpenters out there.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's crazy. That's that's the close thing you can be to God really is at home depot straight up like church. No fucking go to home depot. Dude, You and got it there? Quinn Oh man.
Speaker 13: Dude, you keep it together. I don't know what's happening right now, but you get it together. It's game cocks, go game cost Let's see what you got baby. What's your shout out? And if you shut out of the week, My y'all know I love fast food, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: This is like a subtlety that comes with fast food that doesn't happen all the time, but when it happens, it's amazing. When you're like eating when you're driving and then you get home and you know, usually you're eating the fries while you drive. So my shout out, no free shout out goes out to the bag fries.
Speaker 1: That are left leftover bags out of them? Are you just reaching You're like, well that three or four that you follow it out your height.
Speaker 15: This is solid.
Speaker 3: Uch.
Speaker 1: I know that feeling. I know that feeling. That's fucking outstanding. Really, hey, y'all know me, man my shout out, no free shot out of the week, hold long time out.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: You're saying that before like that. Let y'all know you know how you know?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I bring some stuff every now and then. Oh, this is a hitter. This is like the fucking californiyear orold for me a hitter. It's a subtle Hey. You know what's funny.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody go they made a tweet like tweet it at me your favorite first, and I wanted to like respond. I don't know why I didn't, but I wanted to be like, like, I wanted to tag you and put hey, your favorite first is your California roll.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like, hey, tweet us all of your favorite first ever in life, and I was thinking about you in the Californi year old. That's true. Everybody's first. It's not being favorite first, not the favorite dude. It's everybody's first.
Speaker 4: But that's what you came up with, the CALIFORNI year old, you know what I mean, you're like your favorite.
Speaker 1: It's not going to sushi spots order in the California. I know you don't know. My sushi choices are a lot better than that. You used to have a roll Na Nefuw and Jeff Rubies dang, preach my brother, come on though the band right there. But this is a subtle one.
Speaker 4: It's like underappreciated, and you feel like you wish you would carry over into life. You wish you would carry over to on the road. You wish you'd carry over you just walking by somebody in the hallway.
Speaker 1: But just the boat wave, dude.
Speaker 2: We were on the boat yesterday out on the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what's that called out there?
Speaker 2: Like it's not a lake but whatever, right now, go ahead, all about the boat wave.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: When you're riding the boat and you're like, you're like whether somebody's coming in the docket or whether you're going out to see whatever, however you want to say all that shit, dude, and you just see some of the boys like it doesn't matter who it is, and they're coming by on another boat, and you're always giving each other like a good wave, no matter what. Like we don't do that driving cars, we don't do that doing nothing else. But for whatever reason, you see somebody out on the water and you're driving by them, you can be doing nothing, you're gonna stand up and you're gonna give them a good boat wave.
Speaker 1: So my shoutout, no free shutout, goes to the boat wave.
Speaker 2: You stand up when you do it too. I was this week Catholic Mass doing that thing. Huh, up and down, up and down.
Speaker 4: It just kind of depends like if you got some cool, some cool jams going on in your vibe and you kind of like feel cool, you kind of just give the subtle like boat wave like this. But like yesterday, we were getting done eating lunch, We're going out to sea, and I'm just freaking standing up.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing the deuces. I'm waiting at everybody. Tell you what, dude, shift for you are? You know what I'm talking about. Man, You're going into the deep water. What do you call it? Open water? You go out to the open water?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It made me think too, back at our lakes.
Speaker 4: Versus beaches conversation. Yeah, oh, we're not done with the shot out. No for you shut up?
Speaker 3: What's so dude? Oh?
Speaker 1: Check check one two way to be on a buss Man way to go. Let's get a little golf clap for Blast. That's outstanding. By the way, that golf clap made me so happy. Dude, that was everybody nice. Let's do it again. We have the best time on this spot. Man, find a home. It's got to find a home.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody's enjoying this pot as much as we are. Dude, I'm sweating. I'm laughing so much. Oh man, throw a tweet out there. Yeah, subscribe by suscrib suscrib before I get into that conversation. I know it's not I'm not trying to take up. It's your time to do your shout out. No free shut out.
Speaker 1: You want to say something about yours real quick though? Is there anything more disrespectful?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'll take the car, not because I'm on boats very often on ships, but when you're in the car and someone's walking their dog or something and daylock eyes with you and to give them a wave and they look back down, that's a quick fuck you.
Speaker 1: I'll do that. That's all right. Bro, that's you driving by dude, A fucking how are you, ma'am? Seven year old late? Go fund yourself.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you from driving kind of away from me walking my dog.
Speaker 1: I gotta get it a nice wave, dude.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is, but if you're on a boat, doesn't matter one's doing it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's waving. I mean, you know, you know right, I'm from Arizona. I don't spend a lot of time on boats. Yeah, but like you know, you talked about the beach like being on a boat. Like you've been on boats, bro, Yeah, yeah, but I'm not. Never been captaining the boat and i've but I've watched him waved you like, really you don't have Hey, that's that would be That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: You don't have to captain the boat to give a boat wave. Yeah, everybody in the boat's give it a boat wave. Everyone's waving. Everyone's way. Everyone's job right, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, respect, rest, respect, give me a boat. Hey, I need to live a little bit. I've been I've just been grinding my whole life. I don't know what it's like to enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough to en listen. We'll get into it after because it's part of the conversation I want to have. Yeah, go ahead, No, I don't want to. Oh it's my sir, first thing. It'll takeup a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, this is my shot out if you shot out the weekend. I'm kind of nervous, as I thin I've already said it. So I'm really nervous.
Speaker 1: A little bit of CTS about the creep in on me real quick. Let me know it. Repeat shoutout no for shutout. It might be and we've only been doing it for how many weeks?
Speaker 2: Bum, So you know I'm really treading some fucking ben ice right now, and it's really it's scaring me right now. But while selling, Will told you guys about the coffee. Shout out boss, how you think the coygriod the coffee is in the morning.
Speaker 1: You got it. And when I was.
Speaker 2: Last night, when I was going to bed, I thought about the coffee.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, man, I'll make my day a whole lot better.
Speaker 2: I'll make it through practice. I'll be really tired, but I'm going to practice. I'm in a fucking bad mood and I put the radio on, or I put the Spotify on the Spotify hits and one song comes on and then I'm like, I don't have to change that song at all, and then I switched the song.
Speaker 1: I don't have to switch the song. And then all of a sudden, the next song comes on. I want to listen to.
Speaker 2: That banger too, and then a third banger comes on. I'm like, I don't have to do any fucking effort for this drive at all other than make sure I don't die. How amazing that the steering of the Spotify is choosing to give me exactly what I need this morning to put a smile on my face so I can walk into the facility and have a great day. And you know what that happened today. So my shout out for Shadow of the Week goes to when the playlist just hits different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you repeated that really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's all I was listening for, so I didn't really get to enjoy the experience again, No, no, no, no, I think he did a phenomenal bosses doing that.
Speaker 1: I think you did a phenomenal job.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I vibe with that when it just touches you right to like, you know, what I mean, like, sometimes you don't know what you need, but that playlist just comes on.
Speaker 1: It's just rattled off bangers. I respect that. I think I was outstanding, do you Quinn? I was hoping we would ask him blur out of his face, bloss.
Speaker 9: Blow space, blow space out First, I don't have two part A part B.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 1: Have the mic. We'll tell you how we feel after a second.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, yeah, we're not gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: Just one shout out, all right, bro, we're catching a fucking giggle faster and there we go. I love it too. Oh, it's like Nebraska.
Speaker 9: When I first go to for a shout out is a Taco Bell cheese you go to to crunch. I want to see you on Thursday after my bachelor party.
Speaker 3: Almost.
Speaker 4: I hang on, I'm gonna let you do it a second time because I need a little bit more juice.
Speaker 1: I need a little bit more energy.
Speaker 4: It's a picture like if you're shouting out Taco Bell, cheesey, Gordido crunch.
Speaker 1: It's a fire shoutout.
Speaker 2: I want my mouth watering, Like, dude, you are fucking right.
Speaker 1: There's literally nothing wrong with the shout out for sure.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying when I I just when I come down to the States, I know I have a Taco Bell in Canada.
Speaker 3: But when I come down here, I know I come down here and drink on Broadway nobody.
Speaker 9: First thing I go to is thinking about the soft shell with a nice creamy cheese between the heart and soft with that I don't even know what it is here.
Speaker 2: Comes to Selvia, it's a live Okay, see you on Thursday night, baby, on Thursday night, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my shoutout, no free shutout.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, bro, Actually, jack, where I was going? God, dude, that was good. That was good. But I'll tell you what you need to do is paint that picture a little bit better next time. Rude.
Speaker 3: You caught me with Oh bro, dude.
Speaker 1: So I was living off Charlotte kind of by where you used to live.
Speaker 2: And quind and I go out one night and we get fucking blister drunk like I think we're chasing after a cab at one point, and I refused to give us a ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: I tried to chase Quentin, not picked him up, put in a cab and we go to Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: We order the entire menu.
Speaker 2: And we go back to the house and I realize, Dude, I'm thinking to myself, I'm way too drunk. I'm gonna throw this up so I don't eat it I wake up in the morning. Listen, that's not the part. That's not the point of the story I'm trying to tell. Right now, we can talk about that and we'll unpack that in a second. I walked down the stairs at night, dude, and it's like, uh, when your parents have put out like little eggs to fall you to your Easter basket.
Speaker 1: But it was Taco bell rappers.
Speaker 2: And I just kept following one after the other, dude, all the way down two flights of stairs into the guest bedroom. Going to the bedroom, there's like a fucking like it looks like roast petals put on the bed of just taco bell rappers. And I go to the bathroom and I look and behind the toilet, dude, it's more Taco bell rappers. My man man loved to every single fucking piece of food there.
Speaker 1: Dude, you destroyed it all.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He gained fifteen pounds in what four days, No.
Speaker 3: It was like twenty three pounds in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Dude, we got Browns, we got Jack Brown's dude, he's three Elvis.
Speaker 3: Oh I had twelve of those.
Speaker 1: Oh my, did you get the Elvis.
Speaker 3: Used to call called the Danny LaRusso, the Elvis.
Speaker 1: One Danie LaRusso. Now Elvis was different. And that's the best one. I know, that's the best one.
Speaker 3: But that's O g ye so far.
Speaker 1: He does Nashville. Deal what happened? My boy? From Canaday? Just Nashville? Deal with what the O standing? Podcast? Boys?
Speaker 4: Even though I got it, Hey, what the conversation I wanted to go to because when I was on the boat, what is the what is that water.
Speaker 2: Body of water called? What's the body of water called out in Charleston?
Speaker 3: A lake?
Speaker 1: Like it's connected to the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you know how they got the like, yeah where they shoot out our banks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess so is that what it's called Carolina? They they were shooting out our banks. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: But what I'm trying to basically say is like it was like a lake vibe in all these coves. Uh, because we're talking about beaches versus lakes. So I'm thinking of my mind, what is the ocean's versus lakes. Are we talking like you gotta have sand, yeah for beaches and lakes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I do like there's a lot more detailed only on fucking I think you say that, But I feel like you lost a lot of credibility and not understanding the boat wave. So that tells me and probably the audience that you don't really understand change.
Speaker 1: So much and a shipload of credibility where you don't know about the boat wave your piece of ship.
Speaker 2: But like, and I think the audience like, you haven't really experienced a lake life if you don't know what the boat wave is like just vibing on a boat lakes from Arizona'm a desert rat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then you're talking about the beaches and everything else.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to your right, I've been to the Okanagan once you could find a lake vibe in the ocean lake. I've been to lakes like the Great Lakes. They look like oceans, but they're not oceans. Therefore, the beaches aren't real beaches. They're just stand at the near the water.
Speaker 1: Right, But you got ways to like dock the boat and stuff like that.
Speaker 16: Houses on the water the place by the water, houses on the water at the lake. They say, houses on the water you can pull the boat up and dock. They got rasciaal with the water it restaurants on the water, houses on the water you can pull up.
Speaker 1: In doc the boat. Yeah. To me, that's like a lake vibe. To me, that's like a lake vibe. You go to Miami. That's everywhere, you know. But you know, I know what you're saying. Hey, I know what you're saying. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think the boys need to have a lake day on Percy Priest is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: In my brain. That's what I'm thinking. It's just death out there, dude, it probably is.
Speaker 4: But like my man, like, ah, I feel like I don't know you that well when you when you said, oh, everybody does the boat wave. But I don't know why that's affecting me, but it really does, especially when we have a strong stands on beach or lake and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool, what I love that people do that.
Speaker 4: Well, how are you gonna speak on a stage stand strongly on beach over lake if you don't even know what the lake's like.
Speaker 2: I've been to I've been to a lake a dozen times in my life, but I've been to a beach two hundred times, and I just feel like you're right.
Speaker 1: It's it's a yeah, yeah. It's literally almost a year of beach in one direction where it's just like, Okay, I'm a I'm a beach guy. I'm an ocean guy.
Speaker 2: Ocean vibes over fucking lakes at this point in my life.
Speaker 1: Am I willing to change? Yes, And I'm willing to change anything about myself. Dude, just want to be accepted. Yeah, I feel you. I feel that. And when when you said when you over lakes, I feel like this was in an ocean.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, I very much had a lake vibe, like boating out in the water because it's like the like the lake surroundings.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And I and I, you know what, we always talk about who's a better listener or not like and everything. But like I told you exactly what I thought an ocean vibe was.
Speaker 2: It's the town. It's the vibe around the ocean. The ocean is like a the centerpiece at the dinner table.
Speaker 1: It's not the main meal, you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 4: You threw me off with that because when you went on that hospill, you know what I thought of, huh in an alt Burger an experience.
Speaker 1: You're pretty You're you.
Speaker 2: You are a very incredible storyteller, very very a very incredible storyteller.
Speaker 1: Really just pissed me off, Dude.
Speaker 2: I would take the comment anywhere else, on any different context, but right now I'm about to leave, So go ahead and tell me what you're gonna say. Why you don't take that as a compliment. That's a very good compliment, but no, that doesn't bother me. The butt coming after is no, there's no butt to finish the same thing you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's just like, you're a very good storyteller.
Speaker 4: You're like a Jedi who gets all the weak minded people, you know what I'm saying, Like you can paint a story and everyone will fall for him. But yo, Taylor is a vibe, but they don't see through the bullshit.
Speaker 1: And you said you can't tell me you know you're not disrespecting me right now, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Tired to be calm because I've been telling you about the day I've had yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be cool. I'm trying to be cool, but you just a little bit right.
Speaker 2: But it's not disrespectful, it's not I don't see there's I'm not a.
Speaker 1: For the boys type of guy. No, no, no, no no. I think, like, why has it gotta end like this? It doesn't. It doesn't because I think feel like I'm in it on a compliment.
Speaker 4: I'm also taking the shots of people who aren't like actually listening.
Speaker 1: Because we talk about beach or vibe.
Speaker 4: I guess where I got caught up and thinking what the conversation is about is like being on the water, or like being immediately on or around the water. You and you you you're taking it out to like the town.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You're you're hanging out at the town. You're watching the seagulls. Fucking when I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You're watching the seagulls eat dinners and breakfast and ship and like you're like painting this mask for a fucking said one.
Speaker 1: Thing about a seagull out all he did. That's anything about a seagull.
Speaker 2: Last week, Bet me five bucks, Bet me five bucks. Garrett's been fucking fired bucks. I don't want to bet five dollars with you, dude that you mentioned seagull last week. Should I don't want to dug your own fucking grave, bud.
Speaker 1: So hold on.
Speaker 2: So I am a storyteller and I'm an experience, but I have zero depth and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not you personally, and hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of what you minutes this podcast. Is anybody else searing that.
Speaker 1: Just look you see how he You see how he's shaking his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know he's just yeah in Star Wars getting got right now. Because look, if you go back, if you were on the tape, I said, when you you went on the rant of the beach, all I heard was in and out burger, And for whatever reason, you're taking it into some personal shot that you have no depth.
Speaker 2: You said, you're like a Jedi with normal people that can have their way with them and Taylor, Hey, Taylor's low key of vibe, but they don't see through the bullshit. Yeah, And that's that was the chronological order of what you said, those things.
Speaker 4: I don't, I'm not I'm not the weak minded people, because that's I'm pulling them.
Speaker 1: That's you know, we're in. We're in the courtroom right now, I'm a manipul going that's what you're saying, dude. You're saying, yeah, there we go. I love that. That's hilarious. Well, ain't nothing funny right now? I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh so I'm a manibula live cook fuck you man. So it's the only boys right now? Oh boys? Bro? What's going on? Dude? Incredible storyteller. So if I'm yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That you're but you're saying, like, but there's nothing else after that, Like, people look at me and they go, Wow, the way Taylor handles himself is such a vibe.
Speaker 1: Oh, the way he's the way he talks to such a vibe. And then the way and then you dig a little deeper into my.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there's not really a vibe at always have a piece of No, I was that's an you just.
Speaker 1: Paid the photo unbiased? Yeah, what is this? You fucking piece of ship? Dude?
Speaker 2: Will you grabbed the mic and just one by one? Does that what it sounded like? Is that what it sounds like?
Speaker 1: Garrett? Maybe a little bit, yeah, maybe a little bit. Yeah, Garrett, can you talk about the other side of it?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, just yes, you know, control the narrative a little bit.
Speaker 1: That is what it sounded like. Okay, cool, when you want to past, that's all. That's all I know. It's yes or no thing. Does it sound like it? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Is a street disrespect?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's a yes. Keisha Quinn's all back blast Okay, he's not working. But yeah, would you say yes or no? That's not a little disprectful? Yes, you bro, all right?
Speaker 10: Jack his no.
Speaker 1: Because you're you're known.
Speaker 5: For having tough skin, you should be able to take that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think about the photo. I don't know if that help. Yeah, go ahead. I don't know if that helped me block.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're confirming and you're just saying he's that thicker skins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have skin tailor So all the despeerful things Will just said to you should be fine. She just bounced off. Dude, that's what you just said, right, you got tough skin.
Speaker 4: So when Will is you gotta stop talking over people. You gotta let him continue. They're like trying to do his thing, like me.
Speaker 5: Putting my my foot in the ground, not being weak minded person.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what am I? Here's what I want to explain. What I want to explain.
Speaker 4: So here's here's all I want to explain, because I'm not projecting when you give the story last week on beaches, like it's a phenomenal story, and I'm driving home and I'm like, this motherfucker talked about a lot of things other than like things you can do on the beach, and I'm feeling God in the moment.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I can feel you. I'm kind of a beach guy too.
Speaker 4: But then you actually get into it and think about what you can do on a lake, I'm like, dude, I fucking love lakes. And then the comment you made about not knowing about the boat wave and the fact that you can tell a story about.
Speaker 1: Him not about the boat wave.
Speaker 4: You didn't know about the boat wave, buddy, let me, let me just let me just finish, Like to me, he threw a chink in his armor of not really understanding the lakes.
Speaker 2: If you don't know something like that. So when you paint a beautiful picture of the beach versus a lake argument, if you're going to stand on it's this or that you got to know both well enough to speak on him.
Speaker 1: So yes, so to me, you didn't have enough.
Speaker 4: You lost a lot of credibility with me when you did the whole I don't know about the boat waves and I don't really go on lakes like that, so it's like, oh shit, you just got me last week by explaining this beach because you don't really know both of them like that. That's all I'm explaining, Like you got to be able to see through some of those details, like man, Taylor just took me on a nice fucking dinner, dude, and didn't like he didn't execute at home.
Speaker 1: Uh right, This is what I will.
Speaker 2: Say about every Like I never once said I might have even said that I don't know enough about lakes that truly know about Lake Fivees last week in the pod, but I for sure never said I know so much about lakes. And this is why I think you should pick between oceans or lakes. I do believe It's like, Okay, let's say I grew up in New York City and I've never been to the forest, and you're like, hey, Taylor, are you a city guy or are you an outdoors forest guy? I'd probably say I'm a city guy because I've never been to the forest. Really, I Taylor, are you an ocean guy or are you a lakes guy. I'm probably an ocean's guy because I'd never really been in a lakes that much. Is that what you wanted me to say?
Speaker 1: I respect that your ability came up a little bit more. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: And I knew about the boatwave, but the boat wave because I know it's a wave in general. Your shotout if you shout of the week, was a generic when you're passing somebody in new wave because you can do that in a car. You knew that walking on the opposite directions. You do that on a boat. If your planes are close enough, be on the tarmat, you can literally wave with somebody as you guys passed by.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, come on.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like it's like an unspoken rule, right, like a golf clabb Like people on motorcycles and I spoking a little. Motorcycles when you're driving, you give them the wave down here.
Speaker 1: You you could do a shout out if.
Speaker 2: You shout out on that one time when if you have a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: And ride and you love that, Hey, yeah, but don't you say the whole thing a wave?
Speaker 16: Is a thing.
Speaker 2: And then people like, now we'recycle real and apparently boats.
Speaker 3: Like a lake. Come on.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I was getting caught up in, right if I show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I bet I've been like Michigan.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what you're talking about. Hey, hey, but beach lake, Michigan, and I know it's gonna come up. I'm not saying I'm right. I'm saying this is my opinion.
Speaker 1: I love how this I'll spin off.
Speaker 4: Hey, but he Quinn, That's what I was kind of thinking on was like, you know, I was at the beach or ocean, right, and I felt like I was in a lake, which gave me good vibes. Like I'm like, yeah, I fucking love this, but I'm not at the beach for real, you know what I mean, Like there's no there's.
Speaker 1: No sand beach issue.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound respectful like Will did, but here's what it is. Will was thinking very like short minded, very smallly, like what can I do in the sand? You know what I'm saying When you say, but really.
Speaker 3: Let me see it.
Speaker 1: That's looking beach right there. I never seen nothing that pretty in okonhakan.
Speaker 2: Wait, Will was thinking when you said I'm about beaches more than I'm about lakes. Will was literally thinking to himself, like, if I'm in the sand, what can I do in the sand? You know what I'm saying, Like he wasn't thinking about all the other things that make a beach five a beach five, just like all the.
Speaker 1: Things you do on a lake, the lake house, the cigars by the lake. That's all the fucking lake vibe. So if I'm saying, hey.
Speaker 2: I really like when you go to the beach and you go maybe you off shore fruit fishing, You get some you get some maha, you bring into some local place, they cook it up for you and make some tacos. You're eating it, you're wearing flip flops, and then you walk over. You get on a skateboard, your cruise down. I don't skateboard very often because I'm in the situation I kind of want to right now, get some bicycles because you know, it's a really nice day.
Speaker 1: I might pop the top off and keep going. That's also a vibe, you know what I'm saying. What is that you would know? You would know if you're a part of the culture. What does that mean is that your boat wave?
Speaker 8: Is that what the you do?
Speaker 1: No, buddy fucking just looking even dumber right now? Like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: The Jedi mind trick? Oh handing a beautiful story? Like I said, you're very steer. I say it to everybody, you know what, cut the cut this whole thing, and then we'll have people decide, because I really feel like what I'm saying is like, it's the same ship. Is what you're saying when your beach your your lake vibe is the same way as my beach vibe. My words might have just gone in a direction of a flowy way that you enjoyed more. But we're saying the.
Speaker 1: Same shit I got you. Maybe you're the one that's being manipulated and everybody, we're.
Speaker 2: A very incredible storyteller, but there was no butt a proper beach late?
Speaker 1: Are we just trying to get on the Okanagan thing by saying that? Listen for those of you Quinn is because he refuses to put the mic up to his mouth when he wants to talk. Quinn said, I have you ever had a beach lake vibe?
Speaker 2: We get it, dude, Where my wife and Quinn Are from Are is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: It's very much what you're saying. It's very much what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And it's a happy bit of both worlds because you're in the Pacific Northwest, so you got the woods, you feel the lakes. It's a phenomenal time. How many times have I told you a beautiful it this a lot?
Speaker 1: A lot? How many times have I said, hey, we should go up there? One time? A lot? Yeah, So maybe some day we'll go up there. Maybe maybe some day, maybe some day we will, you know what I'm saying. Video, then we gave that that summer. We can put that to bed a little bit, right sure, Back to you, I want.
Speaker 2: You to say, sorry, what am I apologizing for? You know exactly what you're saying. So by all the things I was saying, because you read that, you need to read this, dude, if you will want to go to you in a second.
Speaker 4: I think I think, like, if I'm choosing a day of enjoyment, I think I would rather be out on the boat doing a lake vibe than the beach vibe.
Speaker 2: You said that the last one. I was like, that's awesome, man. Yeah, but last week I was a little bit more in the middle. I was ready to come.
Speaker 1: So you had an eternal battle that you're now bringing to the fourth I said, I said.
Speaker 2: I think I'm I think I'm a Lake skuy just because the Midwest, I don't really know the beach like that.
Speaker 4: Better Help Therapy shout out, Better Help therapy, No appreciate now. Life can be overwhelming, and for many people they get it burned out without even knowing it. Symptoms can include lack of motivation, projecting on your friends on a podcast, feeling helpless, trapped, detachment, fatigue, and a lot more. We asso see it burnout with work, but that's not that's not the only cause. Any of our roles in life can lead us to feel a little burnt out and Better Help Online Therapy wants to remind you to prioritize yourself. Talking with someone can help you figure out what's causing stress in your life. Better Help is online therapy that offers video, phone and even live chat sessions with your therapists, so you don't have to see anyone on camera if you don't want to. It's much more affordable than in person therapy and you can be matched with a therapist in under forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Give it a try and see why two million people have used better help online therapy.
Speaker 4: Uh because this podcast is sponsored by better Help and our listeners are getting ten percent off their first month at betterhelp dot com. Slash busting. Let me say that again, betterhelp dot com slash bussing. That's b E T T E R H E l P dot com slash bussing. I'm telling you, Yeah, you're in a You're you're in a pretty extreme line of work. Quin Quinn said he could use that in his line of work. He's like a like a paramedic. I was gonna say that. I was gonna dumb it down and just say medic. But he sees a lot of ship to leave out the pair. Yeah, I just didn't want to No, no, no, no, he's been a little bit.
Speaker 1: No no, no, don't do that. I know you looft chaos Well doesn't have a well doesn't he doesn't have a micro right now?
Speaker 3: Will?
Speaker 1: I know he doesn't? But yeah, check that out. Are you going to it right now online?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'mbout to step an appointment right now with Better Help. Just let my doctor. Know, we got to talk with my friend Will and how he gaslights me. So I'd like you to say sorry. So I do want you to say sorry. We appreciate you guys from signing in watching the Boys.
Speaker 4: If you're watching, if you're still watching right now, what's up you gotta yeah, I know, but we can do it after we sign off on the episode, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right.
Speaker 2: You know what one thing I've learned is it's your world to go ahead and do whatever you want. It's a tough way for this part to end, because come on, now we're in the middle of the pod. I was like, man, what another good vibe? The new title, Yeah, it was a fuzzy feeling.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: The new title of this podcast has got to be we were almost there episode well the boys almost not? I like, were almost there?
Speaker 1: Hey, come on now, I can't dude. Intros they're great. It has a lot of fun. I have a lot of fun intrust shot oowt know for Shadow of the Week, A lot of fun I do. But that's kind of what brought us down today. So I have like a sad feeling when I think about Shadow.
Speaker 4: It was all I ultimately want to do with that conversation is just bring it back to light, because I feel like we didn't talk about it a whole lot last week, and we ended more so on your h your beach painting, which is why I said you're a very incredible storyteller, because I don't feel like what I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about I'm not talking about me and being a good storyteller. I'm talking about you saying I don't only adaptum, but full of shit. I never said that, though I never said that. You literally say people see to the bullshit. I'm a Jedi mind trick guy who is manipulated. Feel I'm in the manipulative guy.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm not saying that, but I'm speaking to the all like I'm speaking to the audience.
Speaker 4: He goes in the way of not just saying sorry, I'm not I'm trying to acquire votes, you know what I'm saying like I'm trying to acquire votes.
Speaker 1: That way. It has nothing, it's nothing to really hope.
Speaker 2: Please please, please, please, someone fucking tell us who's right here, because I feel I'm talking talking to.
Speaker 1: A wall right now and I want to stream at this help of my lungs. I need my therapist.
Speaker 2: I need better help so bad right now I need them cause subscribe rate five stars.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big hugs, dinykisses. You guys are doing phenomenal. Hey, it's it's about to be Father's Day by that merch.
Speaker 1: What's today right now June seventh will be the episode be coming out June ninth. This episode that drops right now today.
Speaker 2: This is the last chance you can get your Father's Day merch, our girl Dad merch, our dad merch, whatever the case may be, to get it on time for your dad for Father's Day. So go to the store stored up our stool sports dot com and purchase the girl Dad merch any of the merch on the side for your old man because he's gonna love it. He loves the boys just like you do. And uh yeah, so did.
Speaker 1: We sell out? Do we have to do selling? Maybe deciling special? I don't think we've bit of yet. We haven't.
Speaker 2: We have with two things, two things we need sall out on that third thing, it was the hats for the hats, the polos, the hoodies and the shirts.
Speaker 1: I looked out today.
Speaker 7: The polos were sold out online.
Speaker 1: Today and that's been it. So if we saw out of these shirts right here. Yeah. And the hoodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a hoodie and day we might do something really special for really really special.
Speaker 1: It might maybe, but I feel, you know, we need to do We're gonna sign off this pod and maybe unpack a couple of things. Look, I apologize. I apologize that I made you feel that.
Speaker 4: Way, because truthfully, I was just I was thinking more about the beach lake comparison when I was on what felt like a fucking ocean end of lake at the same time, and I'm thinking, what vibe am I actually trying to go If I'm trying to pick a day to go do one thing, is it the style that Taylor was talking about? Or is it going out on the boat with people? So that's what we had what That's what had me thinking about. So I was like, is yesterday on the boat would that be considered a lake vibe or the beach vibe? Because when I think of beach, I think is something different? So that brought me to life on your very incredible storytelling because I was becoming one of those people that you had got last week. Nothing to do with the depth of who you are as a person, speaking to the compliments of how well, you tell a story, you can sell ice to an eskimo, you know what I'm saying. But if that eskimo actually knew who it was, like, oh man, he got me. But you do a phenomenal job, like you having an incredible skill set.
Speaker 1: And I hey, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 10: Him.
Speaker 1: You gotta play it back for him, bro, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 4: And the way I'm seeing it, I feel the way I imagine, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: That's gotta be tough. I apologizing for something that I didn't ask for, an apology for.
Speaker 4: You told me to apologize, and I was. I feel like you took me out of context and you thought I was attacking you as a person, which You're right. You know what, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: We're good. It's all good. I'm not gonna cry. And wait, I get in the car. Hey, I love you. I love you too.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I brought out the fuzzies a little bit. I'm sorry I took away from the fuzzies of this podcast.
Speaker 2: Episode one fifty nine. We almost had it, well, we almost made it. We almost made it. Episode one Anne, We're so close.
Speaker 1: Pig mm hmm.