Speaker 1: What y'all see all that way? Callier most god, dang DJ. What are you on their ZIMPI? Yeah, you on that, on that zim okay, hold on, James the Ravens.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time five final segment of it, even if it's time for Q and a real Chris Moore shout out to Iso my birthday six twenty eight, a day before you. What teammate had the most interesting pre opposed game ritual? Did you have any post pregame rituals? That's for you, Iso?
Speaker 3: Did I have any post pregame rituals? I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't have no post pregame ritual.
Speaker 3: Was any guys that I played with that had some that stood out?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nothing that I can really remember? That was like, you know, we're writing home about to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I just did the same thing, ate the same Did you eat the same thing pre game or did you change up?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I always wanted to be light, so I never I couldn't. Like I would see guys eat like an hour before the game, sitting in they lockers. I could never be one of them. Oh yeah, I could never have nothing on my stomach before I played I always you know, I always wanted.
Speaker 1: An empty stomach. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see you. I mean we played at two o'clock, Joe, I would eat my meal. I've eaten at like teen Yeah, and you won't eat no more, no more until after the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if we had a seven o'clock game, I'm probably eating after shoot a round. So I'm probably eating about twelve thirty one o'clock and then I take me a nice little nap and that's a rap. Yeah, I don't eat. I don't need no more after that after the game, and I'll be start. I couldn't have nothing of my stomach. I don't know how guys did that, bro, Now I had I mean, I would get some pasta at night. I get that part. You know everybody got that. That's the Joe.
Speaker 1: You know we gotta have They gotta have that posta oh yeah, posta ice. Yeah, after the game. Now, I'm a pig.
Speaker 3: Got imna have me a nice little fat meal. After the game, I'm probably gonna go probably give me a steak or some some good chicken fish.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat a good meal after after the cat Jo. It depends on you know, when you're on the road on here.
Speaker 3: Whatever they got up in there you got, you know, you gotta eat it may not be nothing, you won't like. They may have pizza in that one. I'm like, damn, I want no damn pill. But I'm gonna eat me a few. I'm gonna eat me a few slices. But to hold yover, man, what because you get on that bus to get to that hotel, their stomach go to grounding?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: In college? Oh yo?
Speaker 2: Did yoe like what they give y'all after the game. They give y'all because they much chicken boxes. After the game, we got a three piece of chicken box with a honey bun and a Coca Colah.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's so funny. That's a great question.
Speaker 6: I really I really can't remember, especially you got to think I was only at Oregon State that one year in that two thousand, two thousand seasons.
Speaker 5: But Dennis Rison, he.
Speaker 6: Took care of us. He took care of us, He took care of us. I really can't remember what we had during that time though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like bad, but no, I I can I can do cardio. I can't lift on the empty stomach. I get light headed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with cardio because I do fastest cardio. I don't eat, you know, I go like twelve fifteen hours before I eat my next meal.
Speaker 3: That's the best way to do cardio, though, when you try and lose a little fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of people don't know that you do that fasteres cardio on the empty stomach. Yeah, but that's what we used to get that metabolism jumping. I ain't tell nobody, but I used to steal guys honey buns out there.
Speaker 2: I have me three piece of chicken, and I love the money by man, you know, Joe Man, you know honey buns four dollars.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, hey, hey, you.
Speaker 3: Know you get that honey bun and you popp and you bust that pack open a little bit, you throw their things awave eight to nine seconds, oh my microwave.
Speaker 5: I got the cheap microwave, so I need you got to add two seconds, okay.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't no more than about eight.
Speaker 3: I ain't about nine ten seconds, oh, Joe, I'm talking about the thing.
Speaker 2: Come out there for five boy, Hey, honey buys or voume of sausages?
Speaker 1: Boy? Oh, cold coca cola. Yeah, what a meal? That Hey, Hey, h o, Joe.
Speaker 3: When I was playing in Phoenix, I was twenty two to twenty three. Bro, I'm driving to the game eating a honey blun like I could eat like that because I ain't know no better, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Like I ain't. I was young.
Speaker 3: I ain't know no better. Like man, let me give me a little honey bun before I go in Hell. As I got older, boy.
Speaker 1: You can't eat like that no more. Hey.
Speaker 2: When I first my first year in Denver, every meal I ate was fast food. It was either dairy Queen McDonald's, Burger King, winded. Every meal said body fat. I mean he, I mean them uh uh the French toasticks sausage.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh yes uh.
Speaker 2: I run to the store, I get wining. I give me a bacon double cheeseburger. Bacon bacon double cheeseburger will catch up only supersize frye Yeah, supersize frosty yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's me.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, I would like that my whole correct Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe.
Speaker 5: Every every morning, you know, every every morning.
Speaker 6: Hotcakes with sausage, you know, game day hotcakes with sausage, large, large o j you know regular days after practice. You know, I'm going going to McDonald's getting that big back meal or two cheeseburger meal. Sometimes if I wanted to eat healthy and feel better about myself, I get the flail fish. But it was the same routine Joe, and I swore by it. I swore by it. That was the reason I never got hurt.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: You couldn't you couldn't get you couldn't gain no weight, Little Joe. I was a little string bean. It ain't me bro I'm talking about. I look at something wrong boy, and don't work out. Oh yeah, that's that's leaf five.
Speaker 6: I wish, and it's no funny if I don't lift wasists I look?
Speaker 5: I get, I look, I look sick.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I gotta lift.
Speaker 1: I gotta have that ump for my muscle. I gotta have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to be, you know, skimping down a little bit, but I gotta have that texture to my muscle that you can only get by.
Speaker 1: Pumping iron, iron.
Speaker 2: Eating protein, animal protein. Talking about no, no, no man, you can get bean man. I don't want no damn beans. Give me some steak, give me some chicken, and some turkey, give me something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, somebody say, you're talking about a box, No, a single honey bun at a convenience store in four dollars.
Speaker 1: That's something the uh yeah, them things used to be. Some things used to be twenty five cents. I remember, like it was yesterday, you get four hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My brother was telling me and said, hey, mister Joe Joe, that's the guy we worked for, a boss, mister Joe Tay the rest his soul, mister Joe, Mister.
Speaker 1: Joe, get me three honey buns and three soldas he said, you sure, pee wee?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y'all, I don't know where your grow Uh what a.
Speaker 1: What fast?
Speaker 2: What a convenience store y'all going to? Did y'all get honey buns for a dollar or two dollars? Because I ain't seen nothing in the hood. Yeah, y'all know you not pull up the price of a honey bun, Sunbean or Krispy Krean. Now they got no more bootleg, They got no more bootleg honey buns.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't doing no bootleg honey.
Speaker 2: That's what they call them, honeymoons. Well, what what what? Which ones are they because I might.
Speaker 1: I might have to order me some of them.
Speaker 3: Man that man, No, damn, I don't even know who made them.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh yeah, yeah, no, see I don't like like I want them sunbeam, give me sunbeam.
Speaker 5: Hey, look little Debbie, Little Debbie. Where it's at, Joe?
Speaker 3: The only thing? Yeah, them zebra cakes? You give me the zebra cakes? Yeah, hold on, yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I might have to go on there. I like them zebra cakes, but I be I can't. I can't mess with them zebra cake because they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I eat. I just eat too many of them.
Speaker 2: You got the mean sweet too? Yeah, I eat by. I eat by five of them in a city, Joe.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know my problem is when we have birthdays. Bro the birthday cake, good birthday cake. Oh oh man, man boy, hey look you can't even have it around here.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I'm telling some birthday cake up now.
Speaker 2: Roger Goodell bullying these other sports when it comes to schedule, acting like move fossil from lion king.
Speaker 1: Everything the light touches is ours, he lied, mm hmm, yeah, I said, he get in that paper.
Speaker 2: Chrispy krem honey buns costs between fifty and three fifty a unit.
Speaker 1: Now I need to know what it was.
Speaker 2: This is one fifty huh, yeah, I need to know what it was up the what fifty was the cribb of creams? Because they got hold on six honey buns are Krispy Kremes twenty six twenty four, so six, so that means they fo at least fold dollar, right, damn yeah, that's what I messed with. Don't mess with them of the cribbic cream or the that's it. That's your done us the honey boys.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't had Christmas Kreme, Honey, I ain't probably even do hold on, hold on, I'm gonna sucker for a good cinnabun. No boy, you give me a good cinnabond from cinder bun ooh, and they think south.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you gotta hit it right there, Joe. You can't because if it gets hard, them edges get hard, you gotta eat it right there. As soon as they give it to you, you gotta eat it.
Speaker 3: Or or or if you take it home and you put it in the oven for a split second, bro a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that thing, right, I got.
Speaker 5: One for you.
Speaker 6: I bet y'all don't know about this is gonna let me know how to lead you all when it comes to your snack knowledge. Them Texas cinnamon rolls with the with the purple writing on it, the Texas, the big, the big Texas cinemon rolls.
Speaker 1: I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: I think I know you put that big Texas center roll with it got the raisins in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah you nine ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to let them Debbie raising oatmeal raisin them raisin pies, y'all, remember the one, the old little Debbie with the.
Speaker 1: Raisins in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I went to a place and what about they close? But they used to do a two pound, three pound cinnamon roll. Joe, what with this big I went to say that just for it? Hey, hey, what about them little pe con roll y'all? Eat the little pro uh? They what do they call them?
Speaker 1: Spins twists? I know exactly, yeah, yeah, like six or eight of them? Yeah, I know exactly what. I think. It's closed?
Speaker 2: You is Lulu's closed. Yeah, it's still open. They still do the two pound cent them rolls, two three pound centam rolls, spin wheels. That's what they called Joe spin wheels. Yeah, three pound Joe. We gotta go try it out. Then when this is San Antonio, I think somebody had a five pound one. They tried to top Luluse. But man, that think Joe, it's like that. And see as saying just closed. I told you and they got Ah. They had this country fied chicken fried the big as the plate. It be hanging off the plate or not them country fried steaks that you're talking about. Boy, them dang five Yeah, I'm a Calves, Bengals and Red fans, all of them. Mofos stressed me out back and forth for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I've seen and heard enough. That chat has decided. ISO is the captain Now, Oh told you better? Hey, ohow you better call? Where's pride of that?
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing, ain't nothing to do, Ain't nothing to do.
Speaker 5: There's never been a better entertaining person than me. So that little, that little bull job you did, ain't gonna be nothing on.
Speaker 1: What I'm doing. Don't hate, don't don't hate on it. I'm not hating.
Speaker 5: You just told me that's nothing I could do.
Speaker 6: There is no better entertaining person entertaining person when the cameras in front of them than I am. I'm letting you know you're done. I'm letting you know right now. Boy, you've done.
Speaker 5: Boy all right?
Speaker 1: What wait?
Speaker 3: Look for them to spring it on me like that. They ain't sending me nothing for me to be.
Speaker 6: You know what, God, boy, God gonna strike you dead sitting there lying to me like that joke.
Speaker 3: Now, he blessed me with an opportunity. I just showed up and showdown.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, so you just happen to know everything word for word out the blue?
Speaker 3: Hunh Hey listen, hey, I'd rather be prepared for an opportunity than to be unprepared.
Speaker 1: Every one but see that. Just want to show you how you be listening, how you be paying attention? Oh Joe, he didn't work? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah work yeah yeah yeah, I tell you what it sound good?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, which Hey, when she told you to do the intro yesterday, I was thinking, like, damn it, she would have hit me with that.
Speaker 1: What I would have done? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got the right, I got right to work.
Speaker 2: I so did that intro? How he did? Paul Pierce? If you just want me to keep it a hundle facts fat put it down best intro yet Sorry and still so uh Trimble ax cop Satday said no more Club Shay Shane Night's Club ISO and still ts car watch detailed service. Sad about Brandon Clark situation. I'll start, I said Stewart over Jalen Durham. It is I don't know the details, I don't know the young man. It is so sad. Obviously, I think Jason Collins Wasn't that the one that lost.
Speaker 5: His life with a brain brain camp?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he know. He played here with me.
Speaker 3: He played here in Atlanta with me, Big Jay Uh big Jason Collins, good dude, bro, like anything. Anytime I had a little shit dig at the crib Oo, he always showed up, came and hung out.
Speaker 1: He played cards with us on the plane. Damn. It's unfortunate, bro, super cool dude. Yeah, so yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My thought some prayers go out to both families than anybody that was impacted by the saject and unexpected tragic passing of both guys. Are so sorry to hear that, but I thought some prayers from the Nightcap family go out to Brandon Clark's family and also Jason Collins and his family and friends.
Speaker 1: And loved one. So yes, sir, who shut and pope? I saw? What do you remember most about your former teammate Jason Collins? Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: Uh Man dog Big j was super funny bro. Like I'm telling y'all, we played he played bu Ray with us on the plane and uh he always would put some bs in the game. You know what I mean, just as a cool, funny dude, like I told y'all. Anytime we had a Super Bowl party get together overhead in my career, Bro, he would always come hang out and have a good time. So you know he he was one of He was one of my favorite teammates.
Speaker 1: Bro. We had a good time. Super super cool dude.
Speaker 2: Field to mcnastali wrestling yall versus Ice or a cage match?
Speaker 1: Who wins? Love y'all?
Speaker 5: And I don't want to do I don't want to man. I want to beat his facing.
Speaker 1: Because he know I put it. I want to be facing.
Speaker 6: I want to box I put it.
Speaker 5: No, I want to box.
Speaker 1: I put his ass in that submission that that.
Speaker 5: Hey like, Hey Ray rastling scripted.
Speaker 6: I want I want to end him. I want to want to I want to end him. I want a box. I want to do going to octagon do mm a? Huh so I wanted to hick you in your nose?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, ye all that, Joe, all that over the intro, all of them, all of them want Hey Joe if he wanted his ass whooped out.
Speaker 5: I don't care about the intro.
Speaker 6: I want my five hundred dollars, So I'm gonna beat it at you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Damn that five hundred dollars. You ain't getting that. Don't don't worry about him.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, Hey Joe, Hey Joe. Hey, remember I'm gonna do him like a student did Dragonfly Jones? About that money? You hear me?
Speaker 3: Actually, jo Yo know another two hundred? Oh so yo, be seven hundred. It don't matter how much you ain't paid. Hold, you ain't gonna pay the man nothing. You ain't that here, o, Joe, this is what I got. It's like, oh, Joe, you know credit, y'all know how credit work. You might not have to pay all of you might be a to play twenty thirty cent on the dollar. Right. You ain't gonna pay him nothing, Joe, I ain't paying Nathan. I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 5: Hey, he gonna think his name and thank you what I'm done with?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I ain't got nothing for him but the I hope so.
Speaker 6: Hey matter, Hey, you know what I'm gonna do. Fun were that I'm gonna knock Joe out and I'm gonna cut all his hair off. So we got a ball in head.
Speaker 1: Like me, damn Joe man, you know Joe. Hey, Joe got that freak up in there, so Joey particular about his hair.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't care not about that.
Speaker 3: You said I got that what in that freaking that piece of the cream juicing bears. I know you're trying to I thought you trying to throw.
Speaker 1: That j bears in that joke. Hey, no, no, no, I ain't nothing man. This ain't not jot.
Speaker 5: Nobody kidding nothing by that Jerry Curl.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no not.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all know, Hey, hey, I got here like Jesus, Jesus, ain't her like whoa this?
Speaker 1: What this is? That's hey? I saw them.
Speaker 3: Closer personal Hey what you say that ain't nothing but pass up their little bears up in there.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what y'all think this is? Y'all think this is a piece on my head?
Speaker 5: Hey, that's a brillo patch.
Speaker 3: You know, one of them munits though, Joe, Oh, Joe, you remember we've been seeing a lot of them units. So what man, this ain't no damn union man, just right.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't know, you know they do them units out there real good.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, one thing I could take. I could take the back head compliment, y'all give me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate it's really a compliment, y'all giving.
Speaker 1: But you're hating on the load. It's okay, man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, look it's okay to tell a man man he got some nice hand.
Speaker 1: It's okay, man, that man.
Speaker 2: Ain't got buttley like four or five gray hairs. And here come on that come on, come on down here. I know, I know you are you using that oriental black. You see my little great patch. That's a real great little patch putting up.
Speaker 1: He got a unit.
Speaker 5: They got that same, They got the same you know on Amazon.
Speaker 6: Ah, man, mall what they got that saying you on Amazon.
Speaker 1: With the great passage everything.
Speaker 3: Cast it all ay chat ay chant chat y'all see how they doubled even Hey, they hate no man on the load. Hey, but I appreciate the Joe I used to doe. I just let mine girl, you see, I let my grow. Yeah, mine growing too early. I ain't even hit the little ten day age of forty five yet, Babe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had people out here thinking I was pakistanding. They say, dang, you're.
Speaker 3: Damn this sixty with black jet black hair, like yeah, yeah, yeah, no, Hey, hey, hey, shout out to my Barbara Martin. Hey, mart you see how they do me.
Speaker 1: Brother? Now they think I got dying my head and all that at Mary.
Speaker 5: Let me give hey, let me go on the man you and his black he.
Speaker 1: Got he ain't hold up. Man. I ain't saying he ain't got him, but hey, this ain't no.
Speaker 6: Doubt he got a Let me tell you, I don't know what kind of glue he used, but that that bitch sticking boy gorilla.
Speaker 1: Got that gorilla. Hey boy, y'all, Hey boy, y'all. Thrown out of that with the Patriots going to see how to open the season that A J.
Speaker 2: Brown coming to New England, how along with new additions to the offensive line Romeo Dobbs. Do you guys believe the season opener would be more competitive than the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hell no?
Speaker 6: I had the season open, gonna be more competitive, absolutely not team not even gonna be into their own and to their own.
Speaker 1: Ye gonna take a couple of It's gonna take you a couple of days.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take you a couple of weeks to get it in the real, real football shape.
Speaker 1: They don't do anything. They don't play the preseason.
Speaker 2: Most of your starters, the ain't gonna play, but maybe five they might not even play.
Speaker 1: The hell na.
Speaker 2: Piston should call or should call the Sun up and try to get booked and trade jd You know what, hold on? So you want them to train for Devin Booker and trade Jalen Durry. I don't think I gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I don't think so it's gonna do that, nah, they saying, Because you know Paul Red giving him great minutes off the bench, they probably rather see Paul re. Hell, he got the bulk of the minutes down, but he ain't hey. But the Pistons do need another score. They need another damn. Even if they can, even even if they do come back and get out this series, it's just gonna be tough to continue to advance because hell, you ain't got enough scoring.
Speaker 1: Bro saving the defense, go ahead, finish your thoat.
Speaker 3: I'm saying your defense has to be like the greatest for you to continue to play and move on with with with offensive output.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, when you said when you only got really one guy that kind of like can create consistently.
Speaker 1: On his own, it's so hard.
Speaker 2: And if your defense ever ever takes a step down because it's so hard for you to get buckets on the other end, and if your defense laps on your end, they just because it's a like if it like I said, and I agree with you, Joe, I would not have been mad if k shot the ball thirty five times.
Speaker 1: You don't know, Hey, damn all that passing.
Speaker 2: We need buckets, Samuel Argraant said, Phil hand to help Ruyd, that's why he's shooting like he is. Yeah, I think Kyrie worked. He worked, He worked with Kawhi, he worked with a lot of guys he worked with, He worked with Austin Reeves. Yes, that's the AAA.
Speaker 3: He's probably one of the main guys in developing Austin Reeves handle the way it is today. I'm sure Austin Reeves would give him a lot of credit. He put a lot of time in with that.
Speaker 2: Guy, Drake diss lebron tonight when that unk response, Drake diss lebron tonight, when that response track dropping, I ain't got nothing to do with me. I still a I stay I stay out of I stay out of grown people beefs.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Uh then y'all here whole hole said he think it's done gone far enough and look the beef go way way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh l ll and coolm O D had a beef.
Speaker 2: Uh who is that? K R S one and and Mellen mail b d p Uh so I'm over there. Obviously We've seen a lot of beefs happen.
Speaker 3: Uhh.
Speaker 2: I think Fabulous had a beef with somebody else had a beef with somebody obviously, Tupac and Biggie your c jay Z nodsmy mind, Nikki, Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah Q with at n w A with no vassaline. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you guys please send birthday wishes to Zorian Green. Zorian, happy birthday. Hopefully you did something great today. You didn't give us a whole lot of work where bro, but happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Man. This is about to be a long off season.
Speaker 2: I got jumped by twenty Laker fans on Twitter today talking about what you said last night. Don't worry. I gave him help. Don't be all right, I don't know. I just you know, argue that. So where were y'all going before Lebron got that? That's all we're talking about. That's what we're talking about. You say, y'all ain't no good. I mean, they ain't no good with the Lakers. But y'all saw what y'all record was before Lebron got there. Nobody was looking for y'all. Yeah, you the Lakers, just like the Giants or the Giants and the Cowboys or the Cowboys come on, yeah, the Knicks saw the Nicks some brands. Yes, you are brand, just like the Celtics. The Celtic was on hard time before they got JT and JB back there. Yes, sir, y'all know it. Brandon Jordan comedy. You can read all the stass you want. Kobe Is to go okay, that's fine. But you can say Kobe the Goat without trying to dump O Lebron. That's fine Jordan. You want to say Jordan to go, fine, you want to say Bird magic, Kareem, that's fine. But the problem is that y'all go out of y'all. Way, when Kobe did what he was doing with Kobe, ain't nobody say Jeordan would have scored eighty with Jeordan would have scored ninety when Kobe had sixty. Ain't nobody say Jordan would scored seventy? Lebron gave you a fifty point triple dump double he stat.
Speaker 1: Pad m and to be on it.
Speaker 5: So ongoing conversation, it'll be onco on debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, yoyo. What are you saying?
Speaker 6: I wanna say it's gonna be as a back and forth that would never end. Hey, it's damn that like politics when it comes to you too.
Speaker 2: I can agree, Oh Joe, you might say Jerry, you might say Randy. I can say Jerry's to go. But by saying Jerry to go, that doesn't take away anything that Randy or t O's done.
Speaker 1: Okay, Randy to go.
Speaker 2: People say Randy's to go, he got the malls and t O great run after the catch.
Speaker 1: That don't take away anything Jerry's done. That doesn't take an away.
Speaker 2: Think Randy's done, and what those other two guys did doesn't take away anything from too right. But what y'all try to do y'all try to minimize what Lebron has done. Because when you he win, y'all, y'all talk about hell he lost it. Everybody else you say magic Johnson won five titles. They don't bring up magic losses. They don't bring upbe losses. They only break up. They don't bring up Lebron's win. They just talking about he got six finals losses. Yeah, get a man, It's okay. You want to say Kobe's to go, Fine, you want to I can. I can debate that with you. You say Jeordan' to go, I can debate that magic, Kareem Bird, Elijah on duncan shock whomever. We can have a healthy discussion without trying to just be dismissive of the other guy. Uh, you already tore knee bowling, so so basketball game gonna be the vetteran next to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Hey Landline, Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, you were rolled last night after Kobe retired. Laki test message televid gave ESPN tn T twenty three times in sixteen thirty five times at eighteen MJ six six and five is better than four to four in less years. If all you're talking about is championships, well, If that's the case, why isn't Havlachek he didn't lose any finals? He won eight in the same amount of years. Why isn't it Russell he won eleven in less years, same MVPs five they didn't have the Finals MVP because the Finals MVP didn't come into effect until nineteen sixty nine. And in nineteen sixty nine, Jerry West won the Finals MVP on a losing squad. That's the only time that has ever happened in Basketball's happened in football once Chuck Howley from the Cowboys. He won the Super Bowl MVP on the losing squad. They lost sixteen thirteen to the Indianapolis Coats. So if you just talking championship, what about the guy that's won a bunch of championships. I'm looking at Toe Tadler. I'm looking at points scored. I'm looking at all Star games. I'm looking at all NBA selections, Finals MVPs, regular season MVPs, leading it, leading his team in points, leading a team in six There's a lot that goes into it. So we're just taking championships. Well, all the Celtics should be on the top top ten. Sam Jones, Casey Jones, Halet Check Russell, Like you said, Joe Ojo, We're gonna be having this debate forever Lebron and Joe and I said, mj forever. Quick y'all think Lebron looked worse than what y'all said. Lebron looked worse than what Jordan did in Washington? Are we really having this discussion? I'll be seriously, come on now, let's be real. Are y'all saying right now Lebron James look worse his last two years in La Ben Jordan looked in Washington.
Speaker 1: Nobody that what he just said. Nah, I'm gonna help him out now he ain't saying that.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey guys, you haven't thought about having Lil Wayne make a theme song for Nightcap or like he did for Undisputed or any other single rapper.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we hadn't thought about it. We caused money. It costs money for that, bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Fox, Yes, Fox had to pay for that.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no money for that. I'll just come in and do the intro of joking. Do the intro. We'll alternate if y'all want us to all today, we'll alternate.
Speaker 6: Do the intro matter in fact, you know i'd be in the studio. I can make a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, trust me? Do you hear uh? Club Nipsey hustle. How to pray for that? Every year? I gotta reup.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, and y'all man on all the ads every time they come out with a graphic man, the graphic team on the historical run, y'all need a raise?
Speaker 1: Well, how the hell they're gonna get a raise? Man up? Man? Hey, Hey, hey, graphic team boy, y'all on the run.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to raise y'all, Hey, I don't know whoever the graphic team is?
Speaker 1: What damn? How hell?
Speaker 2: How the hell you think I will get up that raid if we ain't got no advertise the dollars coming in.
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 2: I mean, go go to the thing, to go to the cop go to the the one that just put up, go down before they say the team night capta team, graphic team need to raise go how many comments?
Speaker 3: Hey, I already know, I already know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't gotta go far neither. Hello, let me see.
Speaker 2: Graby team on a generational run. I'm loving these like with dad, Like, hey, man, y'all need the raid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they put their pressure on we need we tried to Oh Joe that die.
Speaker 2: Can we try to get back to that the first five to ten minutes nobody has. Don't y'all rather get those out the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, them goals gonna rob aight for his chain, took him look at, gave him another said that that's a hallucination. Yeah, how you dont The most points this man scored in four games was ten mm hmm. I told all the other do is take away that the d O M and put a b abomination. I mean, come on that, but that's a chain A shock should have got ye get you get winby.
Speaker 1: Bro A.
Speaker 3: He had to be feeling good at the time he hit the jewel and told him to make that he's feeling real good at the time. Oh my goodness, how many lights on streams for you to not cry over Lebron? Next stream MJ to goat nothing because guess what my pod, why y'all so live?
Speaker 2: It is your question? How many how many streams you? How many lights you need for you not to take a shot at Lebron?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: How many jump back in the domination five happen to you?
Speaker 5: Need.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many for you not to take a shot at Lebron. I'm just carryous MJ to goat fine. Like I said, we've had we had a conversation. But my only thing is you can like something without trying to talk down or belittle something else.
Speaker 1: That's it absolutely Uh.
Speaker 2: Need to take a breathe to calm down. It's getting out of hand. How you know, is getting out of hand? So am I just talking or am I responding to people? I mean, for an action, that has to be an opposite reaction. So if I just put if I just put this, if I just put this ball on this table, it won't move. But if I touch it, I cause the reaction. So it's gonna roll. I'm just responded to what chat and what people have said or television. You make it seem like I go ask people when they see me in the barbershop, ask people when they see me out the street. Hey man, let's talk about Jordan right quick. I know you got a little time with your hand. Let's talk about Jordan. Let's talk about Kobe. Let's talk about Lebron. Nobody's ever seen me out and had and I've had a conversation about Lebron. People bring things up. They'll bring up Brady, They'll bring up this guy, disreceiverd that guy. Y'all make it seem like I just brought this up. MJ couldn't even win until he got pipping bro with one to nine in the playoffs, with back to back sweeps in the first round. Lebron read it three teams to Conference Semis in three years, losing in seven. My only thing, Joe, you know, my biggest problem is to be the god's honest truth that people tell you. Jordan never lost the game. He never, he never, he never missed a shot, He never missed a free throw that could have won the game.
Speaker 1: Same thing. That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Lebron got swept. Did you did Jordan not get swept twice by the Celtics? Well the Celtics good, so okay, see thunder bombs. Many people have Kevin Durant that seventeen to eighteen Warriors team as one of the greatest, if not the greatest team ever assembled. Is it a shame to get swept by them?
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: Y'all make it seem like the only time, the only time you can honestly say, Lebron should have won is twenty eleven. If you twenty eleven, I believe they had a better team than Dallas, Bron, Wade, Bosh. Dirk is the greatest run in NBA finals history when you look at what.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Beat Russ, Harden and kd beat Lebron, Bosh and Wade, Gentleman, sweep Kobe after coming off back to back championships. Yes, that is the greatest run in finals and finals on the way to the finals and finals history.
Speaker 1: That is it. Yes, Jordan is great.
Speaker 2: But you make it seem like there's only room for like there are a lot of great inventions.
Speaker 3: The telephone is a great invention. The television is a great invention. The automobile is a great invention.
Speaker 2: Y'all make it seem like the only you're gonna have one great basketball player, Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 5: Gotta be able to enjoy them all.
Speaker 2: Yes, all things being equal, what would what would you? Some people? What's the greatest invention? Is it the cell phone?
Speaker 1: Oo? Is it? The television? Is it? The automobile? Is it the airplane? Is it? Vaccines?
Speaker 2: Everybody is not gonna say telephone is the greatest invention. Everybody's not gonna say automobile, the airplane, tele vision, the refrigerator, electricity. I mean, I mean you can make a casion that vaccine, antibiotics. We're not gonna agree on everything. It's okay, Uh you are thought them said correct about narrative changing. I remember most lists had COVID nine through twelve on the all time lists before he died. Then he died, then magically he started moving up. You can google it and ask I have, but but it happened, So it happened. It happened in doctor King's case. There was not a whole lot of T shirts printing it up, and people wasn't going around because I have a dream speech happened in nineteen sixty three, if I'm not mistaken, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Said, he was called, oh my goodness. Back then.
Speaker 2: He also said, oh my goodness when he saw old lady rolling up on the cables in the back seat.
Speaker 7: Oh, man, come on, man, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Joe said that. Oh my godness. Oh that, hey Joe, that man starting to pull it on that thing. Come on, man, hey, come on, come on, go on, hey Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, come on, man, say fam man, fall right here, with nobody will.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, listen, that's a decision she made, Joe, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, but now you can do it about it? Oh, Joe, now you can do about it.
Speaker 5: You know, after that point, I was the one doing all the courling.
Speaker 1: After that point, man, Oh, you can't let one moment change who you are.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about after that point. You know that's who I was. You know, I was always number two. Now you know I'm different. Now I'm seizing.
Speaker 1: I'm a veteran.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm you know, set it down, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, camp BOLDI you got a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she do she do?
Speaker 1: She do? She do? Well?
Speaker 2: Your big three. My birthday is tomorrow the fourteen. Can I get a shout out for my favorite part? And do you have any Chicago Bear story?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Happy birthday, Broke. Uh enjoy the birthday. Hopefully you got something fun playing man A. I mean you're probably bigger in the birthdays than I am. I know o Jo said he ain't that big in the birthday birthdays. Man, not since I was young. Okay, your like twenty five. You know, I ain't really sense nah, I mean I ain't really had any Bear stories.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: I only played the Bears had well. I played the Bears along ninety three, I played him in one, then I played the my last I played them four times, but I played them when you know they had They still had a singletary on the team. Richard Dent was on the team. Was Dicker was the coach. They beat us, and then we went to Soldier Field in ninety three and we beat them. Then we beat them open in Day in two thousand and one. That's when that's when they had Erlaka was there then and then they beat us. My last year twelve is where Kobe belongs the least efficient top twelve player ever won MVP. ESPN got him nine, Bleacher Report got him eleventh. Kobe Laker fans don't want to hear the truth. I can keep going then damn o yo need to do over y'all perfect trio. You could see La moving the twenty fifth pick and someone in a package get a better player in the draft of vent.
Speaker 1: The Lakers got the twenty fifth pick. Is that is what we talk about? Lakers? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, hey, my my h hey, uh my wife Margarita, Marquita has always held me down and she's going through a tough time. Can you please give her a shout out to keep her head up? Marquita, Hey hubby saying, you know what, when things were going bad for him and he was feeling down, you picked him up. He says, now is the time he wanted to return to favor. But in the meantime, you keep your head up. Sunshine follows rain. No matter how difficult it seems, no matter how dark it may be, light will eventually.
Speaker 1: Come back out.
Speaker 2: Boys, So thank you for always being there for him, for being the excellent wife that you've always been. You now it's his time to be the great husband because when you got married, you know what you said, it didn't matter rich, poor sickness and doesn't matter. So thank you, hey bro, thank you importing us, thank you for reaching out, and we wish Marquita a speedy, speedy recovery. MIKEL. Jones rip to my pops. He couldn't stand and broncos up. We cowboys for life. And he always used to tell me, son, I want anyone else but up.
Speaker 1: To catch the damn ball. R P paup man. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I mean, I appreciate that siate that thank you for supporting Nightcap. Yeah, man, I'll tell you this has been a tough time for you cowboys. Man, but I'm sure your pop's got an opportunity to see some of them great cowboy teams. Those cowboy teams are the seventies and the cowboy teams of the mid nineties were exemplary. But h R, I P the pops and Michael. Thank you, guys. I really appreciate the support. Hey, Nightcap, can you guys give my beautiful fiance z a birthday shout out? She's been blessing to me and my outstanding mom and our kids. Appreciate you, guys. I love to show y'all killing it z.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday every birthday, say hey, you the best mom and the best wife a man could ask for.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, that's all it's about.
Speaker 3: When you join a union, happy because what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Oh your the relationship you want her? She watered you. Yeah, and you.
Speaker 2: Both crow, that's not supposed to be. It's not me versus you. It's not you versus me. It's us versus this damn problem. We're gonna stand united, Well, we're gonna drown out the noise, knowing we're gonna go through things. Things are gonna get difficult, things are gonna get tough, but you know what, together we're a formidable duo.
Speaker 1: So Zee.
Speaker 2: Justin wanted you to know that he wanted to know that you're the best mom, the best wife someone could ask for, and that someone was him and he appreciates you and he loves you very much. I saw working to answer like you're trying to get signed by that's my Mama records. That's my Mama record. That's a good one. What's up back camp? Prove love to show? Been watching since day one? Can I get a birthday shout out? I'm turning the Big three three?
Speaker 1: What it do? Trade? Hey? Man?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday? Uh Oh, you got something playing, man? I mean you and the homies going out. You got an old lady. She's gonna take you out, get you a nice steak dinner, you know, shrimp and you know what, order that tower. She takes you out, Order that seafood tower. Uh now, brother, Happy birthday, Man, appreciate the support. It means a lot that people have held us down. Man, were going on through I mean September be three years Bro, I mean it's flown by Joe.
Speaker 1: By m hmm, it's flown. I mean, damn. And it seemed like just it. I don't know what, yo, does it seem Does it seem three years or does it seem longer?
Speaker 5: No, it seems shorter than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you're having a good time time flying. So oh yeah, it's been unbelievable. It's it's been unbelievable. And you know that's where uh, that's where it's going.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody want direct to a consumer, they want to be able to and I think the thing is when you do a podcast, you know, I think the thing is not Joe and oh Joe. I think people that they feel that when they listen to a podcast, they don't have bosses. Like if you work at a network or something and then you say something, well, somebody told you to say that. I can honestly say I've been on CBS, and I've been on pods and I've been on ESPN. I've never had anybody to tell me what I could or couldn't say. Now, what you do have is people like, now you got to understand what you're trying to say. Is it gonna be received? As what you're trying to convey. Yeah, so then now you got a pall. Okay I'm trying to say this. That's not how they're gonna take it. So you just okay, leave it alone.
Speaker 1: But here.
Speaker 2: Nah, we try to be as as thorough as we can. We try to be as authentic as we can, knowing that everybody. Everybody is not gonna like what we have to say. People that might have liked O Joe yesterday, he might say something today they don't like. Ojo Joe might say have said something yesterday they didn't like, but oh Joe Joe is saying something today they like not. You understand that comes along with it. Yep, that's a part of it, and you have to be willing to accept that. You have to be willing in this thing to deal with some level of criticism.
Speaker 5: I like criticism.
Speaker 2: I think, uh hate me for what I am, but don't love me for what I'm not. I can live with that. This is what you see with Ojoe, That's what he allows you to see. What you see with Joe, that's what he allows you to see. What you see with me, this is what I allow you to see. I don't know how you really think you really really know someone when you get to spend two to three hours a day with them, not interact with them, not being their home and not see what they eat and see how they live and see their day to day.
Speaker 1: I mean people that be around you. You know.
Speaker 2: Cambodia knows Joe. She knows you know. Hey, she's been around him and see his schedule. Joe's old lady knows it. My people know me. But that's the way social media operations now. Man, you give people a little lips and tell you. That's why you gotta be careful. That's what you That's why you gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: O yoot.
Speaker 2: How much you share with people because people I know, I know him.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, I share every goddamn thing. So ain't nothing to surprise.
Speaker 1: Well, not everything until you broke that swing set out.
Speaker 5: Hey, well they know not.
Speaker 1: Hey Joe, you got to keep that man camp. He might want that.
Speaker 5: It's too it's too late. I ain't got I ain't.
Speaker 1: Got nothing to hide. She might have stuff to hide.
Speaker 5: Not shoot, not dealing with me, but you're dealing with me. Boy, it's up and stuff.
Speaker 1: She should have thought about that before she started dealing with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, because you know I'm an open book by.
Speaker 1: Joe. You want to close it out? Damn, I ain't working.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. You ain't got no script. Yeah you see what I mean? Yeah, close it out, Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, hey, misery ain't look misery.
Speaker 5: Love Joe closing out what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you guys for joining us for another episode of night Cap at the Cleveland Cavaliers go to Detroit and take home court away. They can close out the series on Friday thanks to a one to seventeen one thirteen victory overtime. James Hardwood sensational down the stretch and they got a couple of big buckets for Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 2: But the story of the night was Max Strews. He took eight shots, Yeah, all eight were threes. He made six. He was sensational down the stretch when he had to beat and he came up with the biggest steal of the night in overtime on Cad Cunningham k was phenomenal, but he didn't get much help. Denise Dannis Jenkins gave him nineteen. Paul Reid was Paul Reid. He's probably gonna play a lot more minutes than seventeen because they're gonna need him. But they need Tobias Harry. This was the night they needed Tobias Harris to I'm Alone for the come Along to the Party, and they didn't give them credit. Give the Cavaliers credit. That's a hard fought victory. They could have hung their heads. They were down nine, but they clawed their way back going to a nine old run get in the overtime and they win it one seventeen, one to thirteen. That can close the series out, head to the Eastern Conference Finals and face the New York Knicks with a win on Friday Night. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. There's my partner in co host. That's the Liberty City Legend. That's the Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery A Madding's ratings adjuster, a former Pro Bowl and it All pro. That is Chad O Yo sink O Johnson, and the guy the third member of the Big Three who did the intro tonight and died an outstanding up job. He's a seventh time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. A universe of Arkansas lump. He's a little Rock, Arkansas native y'all knowing Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and do its a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast as from. We like to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth, because none of this is reponsible without you. All the awards, all the nominations that we've received over the last three years, it's all because of you and people, sponsors and advertisers. They come to a Nightcap because they know you love us. We can't thank you enough, so again, thank you for your support and you continue support those Look at the purchase of bottle of Shaved by Laportier. Head over to La portierkangnac dot com if it's currently unavailable in a state or sitting near you. It is a premium b sop Kannak that drinks like an XO, the best tasting, smoothest BSP cognact on the market. Remember we have two sides, the og which is in seven fifty, but now we have the junior, the three seventy five.
Speaker 1: The same great quality, same tastes, the same smoothness. Please drink responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 2: Halshtag Sports Award twenty twenty six short lists. We've been nominated in four categories, Best Brand Partnership for night Cap outside en Rod, Best Podcast, Best Athlete Podcast, Best use of live video. Please go for it for us. The link is pin in the chat. We can't thank you enough. Like I said, all of this is possible. All these nominations, all these awards that you're not gonna get when we win is all the calf beat the Pistons. What's seventeen to one thirteen and they have an opportunity to close this thing out on Thursday night and then head to New York and take on the next for a chance to go to the NBA Finals again. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm up, he's alright, So he's oh cho. We're off tomorrow. We'll see you back Friday night. Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 1: Jeezzi the Idea Patt